The best games like Orcs Must Die! Unchained are:
- arrow_rightThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- arrow_rightBorderlands 2
- arrow_rightThe Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut
- arrow_rightFor Honor
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
- arrow_rightBorderlands: The Pre-Sequel
100 Best Games Like Orcs Must Die! Unchained:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (70)
- PlayStation 4 (94)
- iOS (53)
- Android (46)
- macOS (73)
- Linux (40)
- Nintendo Switch (58)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (12)
- Xbox 360 (54)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (76)
- PlayStation 2 (26)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (15)
- Wii (25)
- GameCube (6)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The third game in a series, it holds nothing back from the player. Open world adventures of the renowned monster slayer Geralt of Rivia are now even on a larger scale. Following the source material more accurately, this time Geralt is trying to find the child of the prophecy, Ciri while making a quick coin from various contracts on the side. Great attention to the world building above all creates an immersive story, where your decisions will shape the world around you.
CD Project Red are infamous for the amount of work they put into their games, and it shows, because aside from classic third-person action RPG base game they provided 2 massive DLCs with unique questlines and 16 smaller DLCs, containing extra quests and items.
Players praise the game for its atmosphere and a wide open world that finds the balance between fantasy elements and realistic and believable mechanics, and the game deserved numerous awards for every aspect of the game, from music to direction.
Categories in common with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Role Playing
2. Borderlands 2
Sequel to the 4-player cooperative FPS RPG Borderlands, where the new team of Vault Hunters arrives on the infamous planet Pandora in order to get the riches, hidden inside the Vault, and help to free the planet from the Handsome Jack, President of Hyperion. Clear out the endless waves and groups and marauders with various weapon types and character abilities.
Unlike the first game, Borderlands 2 provided DLC not only expanding the world of Pandora with stand-alone story campaigns but adding 2 more characters. Now the main cast consists of Gunzerker Salvador(dual-wields guns at command), Siren Maya (holds and paralyzes the enemy), Commando Axton (summons turrets) and Zer0 the Assasin (invisible sniper ninja). But with the DLC players can try out summoning giant flying robots with Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho.
Most of the game charm and popularity of Borderlands 2 comes from the supporting cast and the personalities of the NPC, making this fast-paced shooter with optional cover stand out.
3. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut
The Witcher is the very first instalment of the series that follows the story of Geralt from Rivia. Being found unconscious on the battlefield he must retrieve his memory and help the emperor's daughter, Adda to stop her from turning in to a feral monster. Facing the biggest enemy, Salamander, Geralt must also help all the fractions around the world to find peace between each other.
The fighting system is very flexible. Choosing from three different styles, you can adapt Geralt for any kind of a combat situation. Fast style of fighting gives you an opportunity to strike your opponents with your speed. The strong style focuses itself on destroying your enemies with powerful attacks, while sweeping style is very good when facing a number of foes. You can also craft some potions to gain important benefits such as seeing in the dark or having a larger amount HP. Plot style is unique as well. The game never gives a precise definition of evil, which leads the player to convenient situations where the choice is quite bad anyway. Enhanced edition improves every aspect of the game as graphics and the productivity of it, while Director's Cut does the same without censorship for North America's version.
4. For Honor
For Honor is an action game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. The game mixes the element of fighting and hacks and slashes with a heavy focus on multiplayer.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the medieval fantasy world and follows the conflict between three factions: the Iron Legion, the Chosen, and the Warborn. Each fraction represents a specific medieval culture: knights, samurai, and Vikings respectively.
The gameplay incorporates elements of the hack-and-slash and fighting game. The player can choose from more than 12 different characters from each of the fractions. The all have their unique moves, weapons, characteristics, abilities, and executions. The fighting system is based on the duel between players. It incorporates the variety of moves such as attacks from different angles, blocks, dodges, stuns, counterattacks, unblockable attacks, and faints.
Each character has its progression system which allows one to gain new perks, upgrade weapons, armor as well as the increase in rank that affects matchmaking process.
There are six multiplayer modes: they primarily differ from each other by the number of the players involved in the conflict. The multiplayer modes do not feature any PvE battles — the leftovers are team elimination, flag capture and one on one battles.
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter, a seventh installment in the series altogether and a sequel to Call of Duty: World at War. The game takes place during the Cold War and shows different historical periods of it.
The main character is a CIA agent, set out on different classified missions and tasked with eliminating enemies if needed. The story in the game is complicated, featuring characters from the previous games, and historical figures like JFK and Fidel Castro. Despite its emphasis on the scenario and real-world plausibility, Black Ops doesn’t lack in gameplay terms, as the combat system is, as established in series, extensive and realistic. The graphics are made for the player’s highest level of entertainment, with massive special effects and excellent quality of every detail.
Call of Duty: Black Ops features a trademark multiplayer system, with different game modes, competitive play, and cooperative maps. The players can earn ranks for their performance, unlock new customizable weapons and different perks for use in the upcoming battles.
6. STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
The game takes place in the world of the epic "Star Wars".
When creating a character, first select a class - Soldier, Scoundrel or Scout. Classes differ in the proportion of strength, health and cunning. Later, three more classes will open, each of which will be a Jedi: Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, and Jedi Sentinel. This will also be the choice in favour of different proportions of strength, intelligence and skills.
In the world of "Star Wars," there is a Force that can be vested both by the Jedi and by their enemies. There are Force Powers of three types: light, dark and neutral. They should be studied, this raises the level of skill. Forces are expended but are restored.
The player can alternately lean toward both the Light and the Dark Side of the Force - this will affect the ending of the game and the use of Force Powers. For example, if the character belongs to the Light Side, then the use of the Dark Force will require more of this Force from him than using the Light.
The hero will visit the underground metropolis, the desert planet, the planet-forest and the planet-ocean, caves with crystals for light swords, sand Tatooine, the planet-cemetery, space ships and stations.
The hero will interact with sentient beings, droids of different classes and exotic animals.
7. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The game belongs to the Borderlands game line, its action takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
Everything happens on the moon of Pandora - Elpis. The story tells about the formation of Hyperion Corporation and the fate of its head - Handsome Jack, whom we meet while in the role of a simple programmer who dreams to find some valuable artifact. In the game there are various innovations - in the plot, in the characters, in the scenarios of missions and in the setting. For example, on the Pandora satellite, gravity is much weaker, but there is no oxygen at all. Therefore, the task of obtaining oxygen becomes very important for everyone. Moreover, oxygen is needed not only for breathing, but also for the functioning of personal jetpacks and long high jumps. In the game there is another additional story and downloadable content, including new characters and story campaigns.
Paladins (also known as Paladins: Champions of the Realm) is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter. The game is, according to developers, influenced by Team Fortress 2 and is an example of hero shooter subgenre: a type of multiplayer shooter in which you choose to play as one of the pre-made characters with unique abilities and weapons¬.
The primary game mode in Paladins is the siege. Two teams are fighting for the capture point in the center of the map. When a team successfully seizes the capture point, it gets 1 Objective Point, and the Payload spawns for them. Now they must escort the Payload to the enemy’s base to get additional Objective Point. The hostile team can, however, steal the Payload to get Objective Point themselves. Once a team gets 4 Objective Points, it wins the match.
There are more than 38 heroes (or “champions” as they are called in the game) available in Paladins. Initially, the player has access to 5 of them at any time, and 4 more are in a two-week rotation. To permanently get any other champion, the player has to buy the champion via in-game currency or buy the champions pack for real money.
Smite is a free-to-play MOBA game developed by Hi-Rez Studios.
Gods from multiple mythologies serve as playable characters in the game. Each god has three base abilities, one ultimate ability, and one passive ability. Each character can buy up to 6 passive items that grant stats bonuses and up to 2 active items that give the player new abilities such as teleporting or healing. Such items don't require mana but have a long recovery time.
The goal of the game is to destroy the opposing team's lane defenders and their Titan. Players are followed by minions that deal small amounts of damage to towers, lane defenders, the Titan or the opposing players.
Smite features a five-class system. Players are free to choose from assassin, warrior, mage, hunter and guardian classes. Each class has it's own specifics and should be carefully chosen according to the situation on the arena.
In contrast to other MOBA's, there are multiple game modes in Smite. The main differences between them are the amount of gold the players spawn with, the number of players, and the number of lanes.
Categories in common with SMITE: Action
10. Sunset Overdrive
2027, the metropolis of Sun City.
The city is full of creatures, savage, aggressive and insane - these creatures were just ordinary townspeople a short while ago, but they abused the energy drink produced by Fizzco, in which something was wrong with the recipe. In general, loyal consumers mutated into monsters and now nothing can be done with them, only to kill everyone.
The protagonist (by the way, who worked at Fizzco) is not constrained by any laws of physics, can move around the city in any direction, run on walls and wires, jump like a kangaroo and so on. This is not parkour, it's just complete freedom of movement. He also has a "guidance system" that shows him the way.
In addition to the hero, several groups and singles of varying degrees of eccentricity are fighting monsters in the city. Monsters also do not belong to the same type. Monsters are many, they are very different and extremely unusual - there are, for example, creatures fused with water cannons or a bucket from an excavator. The hero's weapon is even more diverse than the monsters. Various weapons rush vinyl records, throw bowling balls, shoot teddy bears with pieces of TNT in their paws and this is not the whole list.
The game has about fifty amps to move the hero and defeat the monsters.
11. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is an action adventure game and a part of the vast Prince of Persia series which includes ten titles overall. Sands of Time precede it and followed by The Two Thrones
All the big titles in the series feature pretty much the same mechanics: 3D platforming with a heavy focus on the fighting elements and parkour. The game is the first in the group to have a non-linear structure with the protagonist returning to the previously visited areas and opening hidden paths with the new tools acquired along the way.
The fighting system presents wielding two weapons at a time with the latter being divided into two main categories: melee — primary weapons and throwable — secondary ones.
The events depicted in the game take place seven years after the previous game in the series — The Sands of Time. The narrative centers around the antagonism of the protagonist of The Prince and Dahaka — the mystical beast, hunting him because he released the Sands of Time in the previous installment.
The game features two endings: a canonical "good" one the storyline of which is transferred in the next chapter of The Prince's journey and the "bad" one. The difference lies in the Water Sword achievable through gathering all the collectibles for upgrading the life meter.
Loadout is an arcade third-person multiplayer shooter developed by Edge Of Reality.
The game focuses on over-the-top cartoon gore and dark humor. The emphasis is put on player and weaponry customization. A vast Weaponcrafting system is present, which allows players to build a weapon which suits their playstyle from scratch. The class system is absent as the developers want the players to define their own classes using the weapons of their own creation.
There are no in-game paywalls, but if the player wants to unlock all the customization options or the best weapon modules, they have to either grind the in-game currency or buy it for real money.
The game features 4 competitive multiplayer modes and a co-op mode where 4 players complete missions which are divided into 5 or 6 parts with each mission having a different goal. A lot of missions revolve around killing aliens known as Kroads. After each mission, the players are awarded loot boxes, in-game currency or other in-game items.
13. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
14. Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 is a special edition of the original first-person shooter series. This is a central hub for the whole Serious Sam franchise, which includes remastered and VR versions of both First and Second Encounters, and Serious Sam 3: BFE. The series follows Sam Stone’s adventures set in the environment of Egyptian pyramids, jungles and medieval castles. According to the plot, the protagonist fights against science-fictional extraterrestrial forces and their leader Mental, whose only aim is the devastation of humanity. The gameplay consists of eliminating waves of re-spawning invaders all across the game map. Enemies themselves range from basic soldiers to gigantic robots. As far as health and armor are non-regenerative, players controlling Sam have to gather special packs, which are scattered all around, in addition to dodging aliens’ attacks. From the technical side remasters offer lots of graphical issues and fixtures. The 2017 Fusion also allows players to maneuver within the whole series not exiting the game.
15. Prototype 2
Prototype 2 - developed by Radical Entertainment is a science-fiction adventure shooter with a third-person view in the open world. The publisher was Activision, and the game was released on April 24, 2012, on PS3 and Xbox 360, and then, on July 24, 2012, on PC. Later, in August 2015, it was released on consoles of the next generation - PS4 and Xbox One.
The action takes place in a city called New York Zero, where an epidemic is raging, and its territory is divided into zones. The player will try on the role of Sergeant James Heller, who serves in the Middle East. It all begins at the moment when his wife calls and says that the epidemic has begun again in the city and they are at the epicenter with their daughter. Returning home, James discovers that his family is dead and now his task is to find someone who, in his opinion, is the culprit of these deaths.
Cruel and bloody Prototype 2 is the second game of the series. It seems that, compared to the first part, the gory feel is becoming bigger. The game is allowing you to run and jump almost anywhere and do whatever the player wants - anarchy! But despite the fact that the game takes place in an open world, a player can feel some linearity of events. According to lead designer Matt Armstrong, this was done purposefully so that the player would feel the development of the storyline and wouldn’t be afraid of too many options, and have the opportunity to open new territories gradually, thereby more effectively upgrading his character and immerse in the game’s universe.
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
Ziggurat is an indie first-person adventure dungeon crawling game developed by Milkstone Studios.
The game was heavily inspired by Heretic and Hexen, which are considered classic first-person shooters. You play as a sorcerer who seeks fame. He enters a mysterious labyrinth and faces all the dangers of an ancient dungeon.
The game revolves around fast-paced and action-packed first-person shooting classical mechanics. Several roguelike elements were also added into the mix which resulted in a completely different addition to the genre. The levels are procedurally generated so that every playthrough will be different. Leveling up and improving your skills is a must in order to survive countless enemy encounters.
A perk system is also present in the game. Most of the perks featured in the game are designed for the players to create their own play style. The choice between the perks was purposely made simple. For example, the players have to choose between increased movement speed at the expanse of lower health or mana regeneration.
There is no inventory present in the game as it was streamlined in order to increase the gameplay speed. Instead of that, all the players have to manage is the comparison of several items, weapon selection, and the amount of mana and health.
18. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
An expansion to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 that can be played without the original game. Uprising features additional campaigns for three factions: the Allies, the Soviets, and the Empire of the Rising Sun. The plot continues the events of Red Alert 3, making Allied victory in previous game canon.
The Soviet Union fights for its very existence because Allied corporation FutureTech is developing a weapon that can freeze time. Its leaders want to erase Soviet Russia from the history once and forever. The war in Allied-occupied Japan continues, as there are still pockets of resistance that Allies have to suppress, and there are two Russian generals taking over parts of the Empire. There's also a standalone campaign that reveals the origins of Yuriko Omega, a Japanese girl with psionic abilities, and follows her as she becomes a commando for the Empire, and later a prisoner of the Allies.
Unlike some of the previous games in the series, Red Alert 3 – Uprising allows no multiplayer modes, neither cooperative nor competitive.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising: Strategy
19. Natural Selection 2
Natural Selection is a unique blend of RTS and first-person shooter that is complex enough it takes some time to master.
Two teams -- elite marines Frontiersmen and vicious alien Khaara -- compete against each other on robust maps. The number of them is limited only by the play imagination: the game features compelling level editor, scripting and graphical tools to sculpt a unique adventure. FPS mechanic is simple -- you just point and shoot. The beauty of the game mechanics truly shines in intense multiplayer sessions: you have to come up with the cunning strategy to win against players in Khaara team. The goal: clear spreading alien infestation for marines and destroy power nodes for aliens. For a successful completion of all tasks, players need to choose a leader in their midst. The leader rank requires to come up with the cunning strategy as well as with operative control of players.
Developers are still polishing their creation, so players are sure to get new patches and maps frequently.
20. King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is a real-time strategy game, serving as a direct sequel to King’s Bounty: The Legend, and based on an older series of King’s Bounty. The game is set first in the fantasy world of Endoria, same as the predecessor, and then swiftly transfers to the world of Teana, where the main events occur.
The protagonist has a task of finding the legendary knight of her kingdom, the previous game’s main character, to save her besieged world. Role-playing elements of the game include three different classes for your hero, a different companion, which provides help in battle, and inventory system which affects your gameplay by adding various excellent or dangerous situations.
The art style of the game is reminiscent of fantasy-themed cartoons, but it also makes every character in the game unique and distinct, with almost no animation repetitive or texture getting overused. The soundtrack adds to the immersion in the fantasy battles, providing a mood for every location and making a significant impact on the playthrough.
21. Gotham City Impostors
Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions, Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS that pits violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
- Why fight crime when you can kill it… Gotham City has gone insane! Batman is up to his pointy ears in unwanted "helpers" determined to dish out their own bloodthirsty brand of vigilante justice in his name (and image). Meanwhile, a small army of self-appointed junior Jokerz has turned the streets of Gotham into a barmy battlefield of bullets, bodies, and bear traps.
- More customization than you can shake a shotgun at… Packing more customization than you can shake a shotgun at, you get to choose the guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style. It doesn't matter if you want to be a mighty muscleman on roller skates with a hunting bow or a lithe lassie packing a homebrew rocket launcher and glider wings, Gotham City Impostors does not have rigid character classes and lets you play the way you want.
- 1000 levels of player advancement overflowing with upgrades and unlocks… A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes, there's a surefire way for you to realize your preposterous potential!
MORDHAU is a medieval first & third person multiplayer slasher. Enter a hectic battlefield of up to 64 players as a mercenary in a fictional, but realistic world, where you will get to experience the brutal and satisfying melee combat that will have you always coming back for more.Features: Massive battles: From small-scale engagements to 64-player all-out war in modes such as Frontline and Battle Royale.
Cooperative & offline play: Fight waves of enemies alongside your friends in the cooperative Horde mode, or practice your skills offline against AI.
Free-form melee and ranged combat: Gain complete control over your character and attacks and develop your unique style.
In-depth character customization: Sculpt your face, create your weapon from parts, and pick out individual pieces of armor to create the perfect warrior.
Huge arsenal of weapons & equipment: Take on enemies with a greatsword, rain arrows from above, or even sit back and build fortifications.
Fight anywhere: Experience cavalry charges, fight on ladders, and operate siege engines such as the catapult and ballista.
Visceral and gory combat: Feel the impact of every blow, and send limbs flying as you wreak havoc upon your foes. (Blood & gore are optional)
Believable fights: A game where fights look believable, MORDHAU strikes a balance between gameplay and realism.
23. Sacred 3
Sacred 3 is a hack’n’slash game, a third installment in the series.
The game starts with a brief introduction to the fantasy world of Ancaria. The realm prospered for a long time, until the ruler of the Ashen Kingdom struck a deal with demons, and invaded his neighbors. The player must take action as one of the six playable characters, each with different classes and abilities, and save the world.
The third game of the series has shifted from being an RPG diablo-like game to an arcade slasher, removing skill trees and development, while adding even more enemies, dynamic action and refined physics. Each level in the campaign shares similarities with one another, as the objectives are simple: defeat enemies, reach the checkpoint, defeat the boss and unlock the next level.
Graphics and other features
The game is rich with fantasy characters, colorful landscapes and well-designed enemies. The special effects in battle provide the player with an arcade touch: blood splatters from every foe, mysterious explosions occur to left and right, ground quakes from fearsome bosses. The game features a 4-player cooperative mode, where players take up arms as different heroes and join in battles against hordes of enemies.
24. Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Defiance is an action-adventure with a focus on the puzzles and the battles developed by Eidos. The game is the fifth and the last installment in the LoK series.
The series share a common mechanics — the third-person view, and the abilities mechanics — the protagonist can shapeshift and use various spells. However, Defiance brought new elements into the franchise as it implements the exp system meaning that skills and upgrades for powers can be bought for the points you gain through the progression further. Defiance is also strictly linear — there is no actual open-world and player is forced to complete the stages and chapters one by one in the given order.
Another difference is playable characters — this is the part in which player can gain control of Kain and Raziel. The last difference is the weaponry: both Kain and Raziel possess only Soul Reaver in its different iterations — the previous games featured a more extensive variety.
The title is the direct successor of Soul Reaver 2. The story centers around Kain saving Raziel and encountering Moebius the Time Streamer for the explanation of what is happening after the time paradox in the world of Nosgoth's. The characters are out for a quest of sticking Nosgoth out of the troubles they inflicted on it.
25. EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair
Categories in common with EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair: Action
26. Radical Heights
Welcome to RADICAL HEIGHTS, a free *X-TREME Early Access* BATTLE ROYALE shooter. Partake in high-stakes battle royale gunplay in a sunny SoCal dome as contestants drive-by on BMX bikes or stalk other contestants from the shadows in search for weapons and prizes...but also CASH that you can bank - win or lose! Whether you spend that cash on righteous customization in your personal prize room or pull it from an ATM to purchase weapons early in the next game -- building a wealth of cash is as important as taking down the competition in this irreverent 80s-themed action game show where everyone wants to be rich and famous!
27. Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition adds all-new enhanced features to the content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.
Slink through the shadows as a deadly half-elven rogue, wield fearsome magics as a powerful gnomish sorcerer, vanquish your foes as an armor-clad dwarven paladin... whatever hero you create, incredible adventures await.
Discover magic, wonder, and danger at every turn on your own or with friends in these classic Dungeons & Dragons adventures.Enhanced Features:Improved Display: Your portrait, combat bar, inventory, and other UI elements adjust in size based on your chosen resolution including 1080p and 4k.
Advanced Graphics Options: Pixel shaders and post-processing effects make for crisper, cleaner visuals. Enable contrast, vibrance, and depth of field options as preferred.
Community Endorsed: Original developers have teamed with key members of the Neverwinter Nights community to curate important fan-requested improvements to support players, storytellers, and modders.
Backwards Compatibility: Works with save games, modules, and mods from the original Neverwinter Nights. A galaxy of community created content awaits.All the content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition:The original Neverwinter Nights campaign: Find yourself at the center of intrigue, betrayal, and dark magic in Neverwinter Nights. Journey through dangerous cities, monster filled dungeons and deep into uncharted wilderness in search of the cure for a cursed plague ravaging the city of Neverwinter.
Two expansion packs:
Shadows of Undrentide: Another adventure begins in Shadows of Undrentide! Charged by your master to recover four ancient artifacts, travel from the Silver Marches to unravel mysteries of a long-dead magical civilization.
Hordes of the Underdark: Continue the adventure started in Shadows of Undrentide and journey into the ever-more bizarre and hostile depths of Undermountain to challenge a gathering evil.Three premium modules:
Discover over 40 hours of new stories, then go on to sample the hundreds of modules created by community members just like you.
Witch’s Wake The Aurora Toolset: Build your own world full of unique monsters, items, traps, encounters, and settings, then share your creation with the rest of the Neverwinter Nights community. (Windows only)
Dungeon Master Client: Become the storyteller! Control monsters, creatures, and characters your players will meet over the course of an adventure.
Categories in common with Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition: Role Playing
Blackguards is a tactical RPG based on pen and paper game The Dark Eye and followed by the sequel, Blackguards 2. The protagonist of the game is blamed for killing a princess. To prove his innocence he starts an adventure and investigates the murder. Accompanied by a dwarf and a mage, he slashes the way to the truth through hordes of enemies.
The game places the focus on fights. The first feature is that every hit has a 95% chance to work; this means that even a close punch can be failed. The second feature is the interactive entertainment: during fights you can set things on fire or destroy buildings to hurt or distract your enemies.
The game also features a development system. You can upgrade members of your party with experience points you get from battles. Imbalanced resource management can lead to huge problems during the fights.
29. The Adventures of Shuggy
The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer game with a heavy emphasis on puzzle solving.
Plot and setting
The player controls Shuggy, a vampire that inherits a mansion in Scottland from his grandmother. However, Shuggy finds out that the mansion is filled with hostile creatures so now he must vanish them from every room in the mansion. The levels are divided into five areas of the mansion: The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower.
The game consists of more than 100 levels. The goal of each level is to collect every gem in the room to get a key that unlocks the next one.
Player's movements consist of walking and jumping. However, most levels incorporate unique mechanics that alter the playstyle and give Shuggy special abilities. Some rooms change the gravity; some give the player the ability to fly, swing on ropes. Some rooms incorporate blocks-based puzzles, teleportation spots, allow Shuggy to change his size and many more. Most levels are comparatively small and consist of one screen.
The game also offers a multiplayer mode. It can both be played online or locally. There are 36 level available for multiplayer and two modes: cooperative, where players have to work together to complete the level, and competitive, where players complete levels to earn squares on tic-tac-toe playfield.
30. MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY
A team of veteran developers of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, headed by venerated producer Yoshinori Kitase of FFVII and FFXIII fame, brings you MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, a mobile RPG of unprecedented quality. The PC version comes 4K visuals and smooth 60 FPS gameplay. Enjoy a dramatic story and dynamic battles in the high-res!
* Widescreen Resolution
A new widescreen full HD 1920x1080 resolution available only on the PC.
Take in the sights of Palamecia as you venture throughout its lands, with a wide field of view unobstructed by UI elements.
* 4K Visuals
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is also compatible with 4K resolution.
You'll be awed by the level of detail modeled in the game, from the intricate textures of metallic armor to the wisps of clouds up high in the sky.
* Quality of Life Improvements
Unbound from the limits of smartphones--no more stressing over battery life or storage space!
Categories in common with MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY: Role Playing
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
32. Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps
Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps is a shooter game, a spin-off of the Capcom’s Resident Evil series.
In Umbrella Corps you take a role of mercenary working for Umbrella Co.
The player can switch between first-person and third-person perspectives. The game features both multiplayer and single-player modes although the game was primarily marketed as a multiplayer title. The single-player part consists of than 24 missions most of which task you with collecting DNA samples from killed zombies.
The key feature of Umbrella Corps’ multiplayer is that alongside players, the maps are filled with aggressive zombies. They attack any mercenary they see, and can be a real threat when in large numbers. The players possess “Zombie Jammer,” a device that makes zombies ignore them. However, opposite players can disrupt. The combat system in the game is cover based meaning it allows one to hide behind walls or other large objects. The multiplayer also has a progression system which allows the player to unlock new weapons and cosmetic items. There are several types of weapons in the game including pistols, rifles, explosives, shotguns and melee weapons. The most notable melee weapons are ax-like Brainer which one-shot almost any enemy with a charged attack. The multiplayer features several game modes most of which are typical for this type of game. The most notable mode is DNA hunter in which you have to collect more DNA samples from killed zombies than your opponents.
Categories in common with Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps: Action
33. Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Frag like it’s 1996 – this time with even more asses to kick! Join the world’s greatest action hero in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour as he saves Earth once again, kicking alien ass and saving babes across the globe along the way. Blast your way through hordes of ugly aliens in four classic Duke Nukem 3D episodes plus an additional ALL NEW FIFTH EPISODE from the game’s ORIGINAL EPISODE DESIGNERS with NEW MUSIC from the game’s ORIGINAL COMPOSER and NEW Duke Talk from the ORIGINAL VOICE of Duke Nukem.
• ALL-NEW Episode FIVE, created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord®” Gray!
• New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets a INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
• New “Duke Talk” plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
• New musical score for Episode 5 created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
• Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for PC!
34. Modern Combat 5
Modern Combat 5 is an intense FPS that puts you in control of one of 10 unique soldier classes, each packing their own unique arsenal, skills and personality -- but they all share the same thirst for victory!
> Completely customize your combat style by first choosing a class to play as, then unlock new skills as you level up, and equip advanced tactical suits and weapon attachments to fine-tune your capabilities.
> Play the complex solo campaign or join hardcore multiplayer battles.
> Watch other players battle in Spectator mode; perfect for picking up new tactics, or just to enjoy cheering your friends to victory.
> Live-chat with friends and teammates in the Global and Squad Chats.
> Level up your character by playing either the offline story mode or online PvP.
> Watch your name rise to the top of the leaderboards, and even win exclusive rewards in limited-time events!
> Enjoy flawless graphics, music and voice acting with seamlessly integrated cutscenes as you make your way through an intense story filled with unique challenges in which you travel the world to stop a global terrorist plot.
> Edit the controls to perfectly fit your playstyle.
35. The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
Take part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
KurtzPel is a 3rd Person, Anime-Inspired, Action Battle Game created by KOG, the developers of Grand Chase and Elsword Online.
You can enjoy various 2vs2 PvP Modes queued up by a smart, automated match-making system.
Or, you can embark upon a larger-than-life, raid style, quest driven battle system against big, bad boss monsters.
In KurtzPel, classic action game dynamics are enabled when players empower their characters with 2, separate jobs (Karma) that can be used interchangeably.Main Content
Deathmatch (PVP) - Defeat your enemies and whoever scores more points will win.
Capture the Flag (PVP) - Acquire the Flag in the battlefield and whoever scored the most point at the end of the match will win.
Conquest (PVP) - Split to Red & Blue team and whoever has captures the zone when the match is over wins.
Epic/Repeat Mission (PVE)
Fight important enemies in the KurtzPel universe and discover the story of KurtzPel by interacting with Hero NPCs.
Also, has a low chance to drop special reward (Accessories and etc.) and has multiple difficulties and provides challenges in PVE fashion.
Character Customization System
Select your personality and provide appearance options depending on your selection to lessen the difficulty of selecting your character’s appearance.
You can select body type, height, and other appearance feature to create your unique character.
Karma (Weapon) Switching System
There are two roles, breaker and slayer. You can switch your karma at any time during the battle.
NPC Affinity System
You can increase the NPC affinity through dialogues or by collecting provided keywords and acquire various rewards (Karma, Karma Fragment, Weapon, Costume, Accessories and etc.).
Weapon, Costume (Top, Bottom, Innerwear), accessories (Shoes, Gloves, and 10 other slots), and dye system to customize the look of your characters even more.
Categories in common with KurtzPel: Action
37. CODE VEIN
Bet on blood and go to the dead land together
Dramatic search action RPG challenging with "buddy" to become a partner in a vast dungeon where numerous enemies and dangers await. Share the trembling heart with the unknown sight that overcomes both fears together in a desperate world.
Never far Future The crust that has been penetrated by the "thorn of the referee" is a world that has been torn and broken without survival. There was a closed society called "Vain" whose barely survivors called vampires (revenants) survived. Vampires who abandoned being people as opposed to destruction. While they lose most of their memory as compensation for the supreme power, they keep barely maintaining humanity by sucking blood. The lack of blood makes them transform themselves into losers that have lost their hearts. A search world begins searching for blood and truth, with vampire colleagues in closed world where numerous devotees gather.
38. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil returns to the PC! The sequel to the hit game Turok is now available, featuring a host of enemies, weapons, missions, locations and a new multiplayer mode. Remastered for today’s computers using a new engine with improved graphics, Turok 2 will transport players into sprawling environments with vicious enemies lurking behind every corner.
The Dinosaur Hunter Returns
- Fight your way through 35 different types of enemies with bouncing bellies, blinking eyes, stretching tentacles and snapping jaws. From Prehistoric Raptors, to evolved Flesh Eaters, to your final battle with the Mother of all beasts— you’ll want to defeat all of them!
- Enemies are intelligent! They’re smart enough to attack in groups, to flee when they are outgunned, and to take cover during a firefight.
- Enemies flinch and spasm differently depending on which body part you hit.
- Conquer 6 engrossing Quest Levels including the Port of Adia, the Death Marshes and the Lair of the Blind Ones.
Over 20 Weapons
- Unload multiple ricocheting shotgun shells with the Shredder.
- Send brains flying with the skull-drilling Cerebral Bore, a fan favorite.
- Stomp enemies flat while riding an artillery-mounted Triceratops!
- The new Multiplayer mode lets you battle with your friends. Using the best levels, weapons, and visuals from both the PC and Nintendo 64 versions, players will encounter a fun and visceral multiplayer experience.
- Players can also choose between a few skins for their character in combat. Network multiplayer is available through Steam, GOG Galaxy, LAN and direct IP with cross play capabilities.
- Split-screen mode is also available in network multiplayer. Lastly, a new multiplayer game mode called “Last Turok Standing” has been added.
New Game Engine
- Ported to the Kex Engine 3.4.
- Full 64-bit compatibility.
- Brand new UI system.
New Graphics System
- Modernized deferred renderer.
- Shadow maps and compiled light maps.
- Screen-space reflections on textures and materials.
- Dynamic and fixed-resolution sub/super-sampling.
- New decals and effects.
- Improved character speed and manoeuvrability, including the ability to grapple ledges.
- Updated maps.
- Improved AI.
- "Quick warp" feature allows instant travel to any previously visited portal.
- Save and load anywhere.
Also available from Nightdive Studios:
Sudeki, a world torn apart into light, shadow and dark. Rent asunder by deceit and betrayal, the land cries out for a peace that only four united heroes can bring.
Beyond the protective walls of Illumina Castle lie miles of pastoral, rolling countryside, though once a serene landscape, the Aklorian forces have transformed the countryside into a charred battlefield. Simply passing through the region is unsafe, as travellers must be ever alert for ambushes.
Four friends have joined together to aid their queen. Though destined to encounter ancient gods, primordial wonders, and marvellous inventions, foes and betrayal haunt their every step. A keen eye could prove vital, exposing essential clues. And as the companions make their way through darkness and light, they’ll discover that those two extremes have more in common than they once imagined...
- Real-time, bone-crunching combat with incredible spells and combos.
- Control any one of the four champions at any time, and skip between them at will.
- Customise each character's armour, weapons and spells and evolve new powerful attacks.
40. Prime World
Prime World is a free online game in RPG / MOBA genre with a unique universe where tactical session battles, castle management, and hero development are mixed together.
Prime World brings the MOBA genre to a new level:
play in different modes;
improve your heroes not only on the battlefield but also in your own castle;
gather and create lethal combinations of skills;
use these combinations in battles to defeat your enemies.
An incredible amount of talents and skins allows you to build up a one of a kind character depending on your preferences!
The game is based on the conflict of lords, who fight in the endless battle for control over prime - the most important resource, the possession of which can change the alignment of forces. Prime is magic and a source of technology, a dangerous alien substance, which can change the world and give power over it - everyone needs it. The one who controls the prime, controls the whole world!
Gather a collection of exclusive talents and create an army of invincible heroes. Attack the enemy towers and conquer new territories. Conclude profitable alliances with other clans or subordinate them in battle. Become the first in the world of Praya!
Every hero in the world of Praya can become one of a kind with the help of the talent system.
Prime World features an exclusive terramorphing system, which allows you to capture lands by raising your faction’s flag over it. Native terrain beneath hero’s feet makes him more powerful.
There are few combat modes in the game, which are a bit different from each other. Check the schedule of the modes being online in the special thread in our Community Hub!
Every hero has multiple individual skins, which are made limited timed to different special occasions. Choose a suitable look for your hero, it’s up to you, how it will look like! What is more, skins provide suitable voice-overs and can even change the hero’s gender.
Prime World combines tactical fights with strategic elements. You can become a powerful commander and a magnificent ruler of your castle at the same time!
The game is based on the conflict of lords leading constant battles for prime with the help of their Heroes - warriors with unique abilities who can return to battle after being defeated again and again.
Prime World offers its players a rich social system: players can join clans and develop them together, capture clans of other players.
There are numerous ways to upgrade your character in battle sessions, from farming creeps to playing mini-games on the base. This makes PvP part of the game even more diverse.
41. God Eater 3
All of sudden, unknown life forms called “Oracle cells” begin their uncontrolled consumption of all life on Earth. Their ravenous appetite “devour” and remarkable adaptability earn them first dread, then awe, and finally the name “Aragami”. In the face of an enemy completely immune to conventional weapons, urban civilization collapses, and each day humanity is driven further and further toward extinction.
One single ray of hope remains for humanity. Following the development of “God Arcs”—living weapons which incorporate Oracle cells—their wielders, the “God Eaters,” appear. In a world ravaged by mad gods, these “God Eaters” fight a desperate war..
Create your character, and fight for the survival of human-kind in GOD EATER 3. Select your weapon from a wide range of God Arcs and face brand new Aragamis in dynamic high-speed battles. Explore devastated areas you have never seen in the previous GOD EATER games.
42. Farm Together
The ultimate farming experience!
From the creators of Avatar Farm comes Farm Together, the ultimate farming experience!
Start from scratch, with a small plot, and end with a huge farm that extends further than the eye can see!Grow your farm
Grow crops, plant trees, take care of the animals, and much more! Spend your hard-earned money in new buildings and items for your farm! Earn experience and unlock even more items and buildings!
Hop onto your tractor and speed up the tasks, but watch out or you'll run out of gas!Chill out
Stay for as long as you want! In Farm Together time advances even if you're not online, so you can be sure you'll have something to do when you come back later.
Manage your farm all by yourself, allow entrance only to your friends, or open it to the public and start cultivating together! A simple permission system allows you to limit what strangers can do, so they can help with it without risks of vandalizing.Customize your farm and your looks
You'll have plenty of customization items at your disposal: Fences, roads, buildings, decorations... Show your gardening and decoration skills to your neighbours!
And don't forget about your clothes! Customize your avatar and your tractor to your liking, and go visit your friends' farms!
43. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
44. Guns and Robots
Guns and Robots is free to play online third person shooter. The game brings robot action with massive customization. Players get cartoony bright 3D graphics in attractive environments and challenge each other in open arenas. Guns and Robots gives fun, entertaining experience with easy to master gameplay and numerous options to experiment robot constructing skills.BUILD YOUR ROBOT. CUSTOMIZE IT. DOMINATE THE ARENAS!
We are very excited to give gamers around the world the ability to enjoy the game that the community participated in creating! We would like to thank all for your support and most importantly, we are dedicated to adding more content and bring to you exciting new features, so join our Forums at http://forum.play-gar.com and be a part of Guns and Robots community!FEATURED DLC
Purchase the Steam Starter Pack of Guns and Robots and blast your way through your enemies with:
• 1000 Sparks
• 150 Upgrade Components
Guns and Robots Starter Pack is ideal for new robot-fighters who are looking to get a quick start in the action. This is special new player offer to get your hands on cool artillery, equipment and upgrades. In this pack you will get all upgradable component options:
- 30 upgrade head components,
- 30 upgrade weapon components,
- 30 upgrade device components,
- 30 upgrade body components,
- 30 upgrade chassis components,
- Massive customization. In Guns and Robots, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously.Wide variety of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine—tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arenas where players literally blast their way through.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play. Different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience.Players can choose to line up for high-level real-time combat.
- Player Guilds. Players can join, create guilds and benefit from numerous guild features.
- Achievements. Variety of achievements for the players with exceptional performance.
- Capture the Batteries (Capture the Flag)
- Team Deathmatch
- Bomb Squad (Destroy the Enemy Base)
Welcome to EverQuest ® - the online game that started it all! No other MMO matches EverQuest's content that includes 18 expansions, plus the original base game. Now, in its unprecedented sixteenth year, EverQuest continues to add immersive gameplay, captivating storytelling and exciting worlds full of mystery and adventure.
EverQuest is Free to Play. Your Way.™ Join a thriving community unlike any other online game, immerse yourself in hundreds of unique zones, battle thousands of creatures, and complete exciting quests. Group with friends and experience an online game the way it should be, epic and legendary.Key Features:
- Experience 16 years of continuous development including 18 expansions of amazing content
- Build your character through 90 levels of power
- More than 500 zones to explore
- Choose from 16 unique races and 16 distinct classes
- Thousands of Alternate Abilities available to further customize your character
- More than 50,000 items to earn and collect
- Hire and control unique mercenaries to aid you in your heroic adventures
- A robust in-game marketplace containing potions, weapons, armor, and mounts
- Solo, Group and Raid across continents filled with perilous dungeons, eerie crypts, floating landscapes, and underwater adventures
- Participate in several seasonal and holiday events throughout the year
46. TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark
- Includes Over 40 playable characters from two different universes!
- Change Form Anytime: Effortlessly switch between robot and vehicle form!
- Beyond the Movie: Weave your way through Earth and Cybertron universes in an unforgettable battle to secure the Dark Spark.
- Epic Multiplayer Battles: Expanded four-player co-op online escalation mode with new upgradeable defenses and challenging Power Foes!
- New Unlock System: Leveling system spans campaign and escalation, allowing players to unlock rewards that will aid progression in both modes!
Categories in common with TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark: Action
47. Eon Altar
A Mobile-Enhanced Local Co-op RPG for 1-4 Players
Explore the lavish dungeons and tunnels that stretch below Tarnum Fortress and conquer dozens of unique quests and challenges. Prove your worth on a tactical battlefield, and overpower your foes with strategy, magic and martial prowess. The Eon Altar’s defenders are many and they are deadly.
Choose to cooperate with your allies or deceive them. Engage them in player to player dialogue to expose the truth in myths and legends, and guide your hero to their ultimate destiny or defeat.Your smartphone is your character
- Receive personalized secret thoughts from your character direct to your smartphone
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends or use it against them
- Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players
- Control the action from your smartphone with context sensitive information
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Play together with up to three friends, or play by yourself in solo mode
- Work with your friends, or betray them as you race to fulfill your destiny
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat
- Experience an epic quest in nine episodic installments filled with action and surprise
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Make impactful choices and forge your own destiny
- Gorgeous art and atmospheric environments
- Intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- NPCs are fully voice acted, but you voice your own character
- Epic soundtrack by composer Tom Salta, known for his work on the Halo series
An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?
48. Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Entrapped in a city plagued by a deadly virus, assaulted by the minions of a megacorporation, attacked by infected and with a dragon on a rampage through the city you have to unearth the secret conspiracy that connects it all.
As the leader of your team of Shadowrunners, you will have to use magic, technology and every weapon available to you, to save the lives of thousands in a city at the brink of extinction. Grow you character, plan your missions and control your team in combat or play live co-op with other players to overcome the challenges ahead of you. Meet your fellow runners in the Back Alley or hire henchmen to help you succeed.
Set in the dystopian near future of our world, where magic has awakened and blends with technology, creatures of myth and legend have returned. Elves, Dwarves, Orks and Trolls walk among the neon-lit streets, while the matrix connects everyone and everything as the corporate towers cast their long shadows across the globe. You are a Shadowrunner - a secret operative on the edge of society, hired for the jobs no one wants to be connected with. A cyberpunk rebel surviving by skill and instinct in the shadows of the corporate towers!
Welcome to the dark side of the future, chummer. It’s going to be a hell of a ride.
FeaturingWord of warning: The game is tough - it's designed that way. Running the shadows is never easy and going in guns blazing will certainly get you in trouble!
- Run and Gun! Gripping and deadly tactical turn-based combat in true Shadowrun style: Choose from a wide array of skills groups, magic, technology and weapons to survive!
- Teamwork! Build up your team of runners or join with other players in live co-op to find the best combination of skill, magic and technology for survival.
- You'll never run alone! Team up with friends for your next run or swap stories with other runners in the hangout. Take other player's characters with you into a mission as henchmen
- Every move counts! Dive behind cover, find alternate routes with clever use of your skills, send your drones or spirits into battle and use any weapon at your disposal to make it out alive.
- Be who YOU want to be! Create your individual Shadowrunner in a completely level-free character system from over 60 different combat and non-combat skills, unique backgrounds and five metahuman races. Start a muscle-packed former Troll bouncer and become an expert Rigger, sending your drones into combat or complement your spell slinging mage with the abilities of a skillful sniper. The choice is yours!
- Gear up! Employ a variety of armor, augmentations, cyberware, magic and of course tons of weapons! Lob a grenade at your enemies, blast them with a mana ball or pass them unnoticed by hacking their security systems. Over 50 different enemies from vicious gangers to combat drones and corporate wagemages await!
- Shape the future! Developed jointly with the tabletop RPG books your actions in the game will shape the future of the whole Shadowrun universe!
Requires internet connection to play!
49. Mary Skelter: Nightmares
The "Jail" suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, this impenetrable living prison 666 metres beneath the surface, held power over eerie creatures called "Marchens." Within the prison was a boy named Jack - living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember. Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team appeared before Jack, holding giant scissors dripping in blood! This marked the beginning of fate - of Jack's and the Blood Maidens' escape from the Jail...
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
Enter the world of Mary Skelter: Nightmares - a darkly sinister dungeon-crawling RPG set in a mysterious tower inspired by twisted fairy tales. Guide your hero Jack and a band of powerful Blood Maidens, the only heroes capable of cutting a path through a living dungeon inhabited by Nightmares – near unstoppable creatures that unceasingly pursue you through fiendishly constructed labyrinths. Fight through legions of “Marchens” using your Blood Maidens’ unique powers and the blood of your enemies to exploit weaknesses, buff your skills and enter a powerful ‘Massacre’ mode to gain the edge in combat. As the Blood Maidens cut through their enemies only Jack’s blood and the Mary Gun can hope to control the Blood Maidens’ violent heroics. A bloody, dungeoneering challenge awaits!
• Customize your characters with 20+ jobs, each with their own unique skillset and stats!
• Challenging Nightmares chase you through the dungeons – use special abilities to lay traps and gain the advantage before battle! Some say there are giant Nightmares so large they span multiple floors…
• Fill your blood meter to transform and deal more damage in the powerful Massacre mode, or reduce it to heal the party and receive stat boosts!
• Explore the twists and turns of the Jail and satisfy its bloody curdling desires to earn helpful Jail Bonuses in your quest to escape!
50. Zombidle: REMONSTERED
Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire.
Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and literal hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude to ruin these poor fella's day and tap your way to become the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of clicker hell.
And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your zombies and monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor, idle game style.Features
• Various evil baddies to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.
• Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.
• Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.
• Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.
• Purchase some subterranean real-estate without filing the paperwork; yolo.
• Enjoy new content twice a month, almost, basically whenever we stop being lazy.
• Already an established troublemaker? You can import your progress and play on desktop with our cross platform technology!
• Play in most language known to man, including Hodor