The best games like One Finger Death Punch are:
- arrow_rightClicker Heroes
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! 2
- arrow_rightLEGO The Lord of the Rings
- arrow_rightSonic Generations
- arrow_rightSerious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
- arrow_rightLEGO Batman
- arrow_rightDungeon of the Endless
100 Best Games Like One Finger Death Punch:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (25)
- PlayStation 4 (41)
- iOS (65)
- Android (46)
- macOS (63)
- Linux (30)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (20)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (39)
- PlayStation 3 (47)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (28)
- PSP (10)
- Wii U (14)
- Wii (27)
- GameCube (7)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (4)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (5)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Clicker Heroes
In the campaign mode you need to complete several missions and successfully reach the goal. There’s also a multiplayer mode where you can compete with other players online.
Clicker Heroes is an idle game focused on grinding gold to upgrade your characters. There's no storyline in the game; in fact, it's an endless process of beating more and more powerful enemies, progress and get better heroes. There are microtransactions in the game; however, they don't affect your progress through the game.
The upgrade system is set around the in-game currency called hero souls that you can use to buy so-called Ancients that buff your stats. Hero souls drop from bosses you can beat on every fifth and tenth level. The key feature of the game is the way it uses hero souls to reset the game. Every time you want to upgrade Ancients and get more bonuses, you need to use a special ability that makes you start the game over. While you need to complete the levels and develop the heroes again, Ancients’ bonuses remain and let you progress faster.
Clicker Heroes is followed by Clicker Heroes 2 that is currently in Steam Early Access. Unlike its free-to-play predecessor, the sequel uses a buy-to-play model instead of micro-transaction
2. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
3. LEGO The Lord of the Rings
LEGO The Lord of Rings is an adventure game that reimagines the events of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy with humor and Lego style. The game doesn’t follow the plot of the saga directly but features all the characters, major events and voice acting from it.
There are 80 playable characters in the games, including Frodo Baggins, Legolas and other heroes, even not mentioned in the movies. Each of them has unique abilities and their own inventory. You can also create your own character. You play as a part of the party that needs to destroy the Ring. Besides the story mode, there is a free roam mode where you can explore the open world of the game switching between two characters.
The game keeps the balance between environmental puzzles based on LEGO mechanics, QTE-fights and exploration. Different actions are more suitable for different characters. The game features multiple collectibles, side quests and unlockable heroes.
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
5. Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations is a crossover of modern Sonic with his 1990s incarnation. The blue hedgehog is attacked by a new enemy called Time Eater, who tries to change the past to help Dr. Robotnik. Time Eater kidnaps Sonic’s friends and imprisons them in the various eras of the past. Sonic has to travel back in time to meet the original Sonic and Tails from the 16 bit game series. Old and new versions of characters team up to defeat Time Eater and Robotnik and restore the space-time continuum.
Sonic will have to revisit the levels from his old games. Each zone is split into “Classic” 2D levels from Sega Genesis and Dreamcast eras, and their “Modern” 3D counterparts from the 2000s. Sonics from the different eras also have their unique abilities, and there’s the Skill Shop, where the characters can obtain new skills. Each zone includes two boss fights and a Doppelganger Race, which is a time trial. When they're not on the levels, the Sonics reside in the White Zone, an open world that serves as a hub to access the regular zones.
Sonic Generations includes a lot of unlockable content, such as music, art, special skills and, in some versions, even the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog game.
6. Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 is a special edition of the original first-person shooter series. This is a central hub for the whole Serious Sam franchise, which includes remastered and VR versions of both First and Second Encounters, and Serious Sam 3: BFE. The series follows Sam Stone’s adventures set in the environment of Egyptian pyramids, jungles and medieval castles. According to the plot, the protagonist fights against science-fictional extraterrestrial forces and their leader Mental, whose only aim is the devastation of humanity. The gameplay consists of eliminating waves of re-spawning invaders all across the game map. Enemies themselves range from basic soldiers to gigantic robots. As far as health and armor are non-regenerative, players controlling Sam have to gather special packs, which are scattered all around, in addition to dodging aliens’ attacks. From the technical side remasters offer lots of graphical issues and fixtures. The 2017 Fusion also allows players to maneuver within the whole series not exiting the game.
7. LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman: The Videogame is a part in the series of LEGO adaptations of popular franchises. It is based on DC Universe and follows its famous superhero, Batman. It was the first LEGO game to be based on an original plot rather than being an adaptation of an existing story.
The game is set in Gotham City. A group of supervillains once again escaped the ever unreliable Arkham Asylum. They formed three separate gangs led by Batman’s arch-enemies Joker, Riddler, and Penguin, respectively. Each gang has a chapter of the game dedicated to it. Riddler’s plan is to rob Gotham's gold reserves. Penguin is going to use his robotic minions to conquer Gotham. Joker wants to poison the whole city with his laughing gas. Batman and Robin have to disrupt the villains’ plans.
The game is divided into the heroes’ and villains’ missions. In the heroes’ missions, you play as Batman or his aides Robin, Batgirl, and Nightwing, while the playable villains change over the course of the game. Between missions, the characters reside in their respective hubs, Batcave and Arkham Asylum. Each character has his or her unique abilities, such as special weapons, double jumps, mind control or immunity to certain attacks. The player can also change the suits of the characters to use their specific effects. For example, a Glide suit allows Batman to fly short distances, while Robin can use Magnet suit to climb metal surfaces. Since it’s a LEGO game, the player will also have to build certain constructions from LEGO bricks.
8. Dungeon of the Endless
Dungeon of the Endless is a tower defense game and the third in the series which includes Endless Space and Endless Legend. The game plot is about a prison spaceship which escape pod had crashed in the alien planet. The player controls survivors from that ship, who have to escape the multi-layered structure in the strange planet by taking an energy crystal through several floors filled with angry creatures. There are randomly generated levels in the game in which the player has not only to explore but also to collect resources in order to enable power to various rooms and turrets to divert attention of enemies in order to move the crystal from the starting point of the level into the elevator to the next floor.
In each level of the game the player has to choose two characters who are different in their stats such as health, attack, defense power and movement speed. The player has the option to either control one of two selected characters separately or in tandem.
9. Planet Coaster
Surprise, delight and thrill crowds as you build the theme park of your dreams. Build and design incredible coaster parks with unparalleled attention to detail and manage your park in a truly living world.
Piece-by-Piece Construction: Planet Coaster makes a designer out of everyone. Lay paths, build scenery, customize rides and make everything in your park unique with piece-by-piece construction and over a thousand unique building components.
Landscape Sculpting: Play with nature and reshape the land beneath your feet. Sculpt the landscape to raise mountains, form lakes, dig caverns and even build islands in the sky, then weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
Total Authenticity: Recreate your favorite rides or leave the real world at the door. However you love to play, the most realistic rides and most realistic reactions from your guests make Planet Coaster the most authentic simulation ever.
Simulation Evolved: The deepest park simulation in gaming history rewards your skills and makes management fun. Control every aspect of your guests’ experience and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your choices in an instant.
A Living World: Every park guest is an expressive individual who thinks, feels and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together Planet Coaster’s guests will tell you at a glance just how well your park is run.
Park Management: You’re the boss with accessible controls that make management fun. Test your skills in a campaign of creative scenarios, or just build for fun and tweak your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests.
Communal Creation: Planet Coaster links coaster fanatics and creators around the world with the Steam Workshop community hub. Trade scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks with other players, and add the world’s wildest creations to your own park.
Be Inspired: Discover new content from the world’s best coaster park creators every day. Browse and download content from your favorite creators, or choose from the latest designs selected by the Planet Coaster dev team.
Share Your Creativity: Whether it’s a magnificent ice cream shop or the world’s most thrilling coaster, build it, name it and share it with the planet. Join a community of creators and see your designs appear in parks around the world.
10. Mighty No. 9
Mighty No. 9 is a sci-fi game that strongly resembles the classic Mega Man series.
The main protagonist is Beck, a battle android from the Mighty Numbers series (his number is 9). A virus attack led to a machine uprising, and Mighty No. 9 is among the few robots that were not infected. His creator, Dr. White, sends him to stop his rampaging kin and find out who is behind the attack. The Xel technology allows Beck to bring his fellow Numbers back to reason. He will also assimilate their data to send it back to the lab so that Dr. White could find the cure for the virus. Beck is occasionally assisted by Call, a female robot unaffected by the virus.
The player controls Beck in a 2D environment. Like in Mega Man, the protagonist jumps platforms and fires a gun. Beck can also use the special acceleration ability that allows him to leap long distances and through his enemies. By leaping through injured opponents, Beck can assimilate their Xel to receive a temporary power-up. The type of a power-up depends on the color of a Xel: red gives Beck more powerful attacks, green speeds him up, yellow improves his stamina, and blue heals him. Gathering Xel from Mighty Numbers, Beck receives new special abilities.
The game includes a cooperative multiplayer for two, in which the second player controls Call. Her gameplay is very different and is largely defensive as she uses deflector shields to protect herself and Beck.
11. PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate edition includes PixelJunk Shooter and PixelJunk Shooter 2. Corresponding to the PixelJunk series, Ultimate covers the forth and the fifth parts of the franchise, consisting of 10 titles overall.
The refreshed version brings out the new mode of the same name: Ultimate, which changes design style of the game. The players can choose between Classic and Ultimate. It is also known that now progress can be transferred between the two parts of the original series and the lighting and fluid physics have been modified.
The title is a top-down twin-stick shooter with a focus on the exploring the planets' landscapes and fighting the other explorers. The goal of every level is to find and save trapped scientists out of pits and grooves in the rock. Among the instruments of achieving this goal one may find a wide variety of guns, used to fight enemies and destroy some rocks; as well as fluid controlling abilities of the ship — it can transfer water, magma, and ferrofluid. There is a total of 30 levels (15 in every game) divided into six stages each one of which ends with a boss fight.
The game yields the second part's multiplayer — any owner of the Ultimate edition may participate in The League Battle matches, which utilize the Capture-The-Flag mechanics and force all players to defend their territory.
Roundabout is a '70s B-Movie game where you drive a constantly revolving limousine! Pick up passengers, find secret collectibles, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love in an open world puzzle adventure. Roundabout is the debut title from No Goblin, a studio founded by designers of games like Destroy All Humans!, The Gunstringer, and Rock Band!
In Roundabout, you need to pick up passengers and drive them to their destinations. The catch: your limousine is constantly spinning in circles! To move around in Roundabout, you need to time your limousine's movement with the constant rotation in order to curve around obstacles, buildings, and more.
Set in 1977, Roundabout tells the rise to fame story of Georgio Manos, arguably the world's most famous revolving chauffeur. While driving players around the town of Roundabout, players will learn about the dizzying highs, terrifying lows, and secret loves of a revolving limousine driver. You'll experience the seventies in the only authentic way possible: with full motion video set in the interior of a limousine.Features
- Drive a constantly revolving limousine through the crowded streets of Roundabout.
- '70s B-Movie Full Motion Video throughout the game adds a new spin to a classic rise to fame story.
- Open world puzzle action, featuring dozens of twisty streets, collectible pickups, and purchasable properties.
- Upgrade your limousine with new hats, horns, and paint jobs.
- A full suite of challenges to compete against your friends in.
- Dedicated eSports speedrun mode. Roundabout is the only official eSport endorsed by a talking skeleton.
- Big Head Mode. Also a number of equally fun game modifiers and extras that are not Big Head Mode.
13. Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Continuation of the game "Joe Danger". The protagonist is the world's most determined stuntman, moved to Hollywood to take part in the making of the greatest action film ever made.
"Joe Danger 2 The Movie" allows the player to become the protagonist of the most intense moments of the action movie, to perform many stunts - in fact, the whole game and there is a continuum of stunts, from skiing to flying jetpack and destroying bad guys armed with lasers. There are water skiing, extreme cycling, sky-diving and even adventures in the jungle with dinosaurs and in deep mines.
The execution of stunts is a deadly profession, and this fully applies to the hero of the game. He risks his life every second.
The game has a hundred levels, you can also create your own levels and play with your friends in multiplayer mode.
14. Color Guardians
Color Guardians is an exciting fast action side scrolling game that combines quick thinking with frantic gameplay into a hard to master challenge! Switching colors and collecting items, all while avoiding obstacles will surely test your reflexes!
The colorful world of Terra Color has been turned to a dark and sad place by the dark powers of the evil color thief Krogma. The only ones capable of restoring the world to its original state are a colorful bunch of characters made of paint called the Color Guardians.
Help the Color Guardians bring color back to their world. Guide Rod, Lia and Grock through 70+ levels of fast-paced action and defeat the evil color thief Krogma. The core mechanics are easy to understand, but build up quickly -- and start challenging the limits of your skill.
Color Guardians includes:
- Loads of content! Play more than 70 levels of fast paced and cleverly designed hard to master challenges.
- 5 Different worlds to explore! Each world introduces new challenges and exciting new mechanics.
- Play as Rod, Lia and Grock and discover the world of Terracolour!
- Hidden unlockables including music, concept art, renders and 3D models.
- Compare your score with your friends through leaderboards.
- Unlock a crazy bunch of achievements!
- Clever, challenging design that will keep you busy for hours.
- Each level is uniquely designed to keep up the challenge!
- Fun and fast color-matching gameplay while avoiding obstacles and collecting items. This game will surely test your skills!
- Vivid, eye-catching visual design across several different worlds.
- Leaderboards to compete with friends, and plenty of unlockables to fight for!
- 60 challenges to unlock extras: concept art, music, and more.
- Localized on 7 different languages: English, spanish, french, italian, german, portuguese and russian.
15. Double Dragon: Neon
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
Have you ever wanted to play god? In GODUS, you can sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, where your population of Followers will settle and multiply. As you rule over your living, breathing society, a civilization will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become. It is as simple to play as it is spectacular to behold. Come and lead an incredible journey - this delightful, charming world is waiting for you to make it your own.
GODUS is currently in active cross-platform development for Windows PC, Mac OS and mobile devices where the gameplay experience will evolve and expand over time as we periodically deliver updates for the game.
GODUS is brought to you by legendary designer and inventor of the god game genre, Peter Molyneux.Key Beta Features
- You can sculpt the entire world and make it truly unique to you
- Sculpt every inch of an entirely moldable world in the most delightful way. Uncover a wealth of mysteries and surprises waiting to be unearthed beneath the landscape, and find others atop it.
- Be adored and worshipped by tiny, devoted Followers. Watch them live, learn and love in a fully simulated world
- Your ever-gracious population of reactive, living Followers will need you and worship you unconditionally. You’re the god and they’re your playthings.
- Create villages and towns, grow their population and sculpt the very lands on which they live
- Group your Followers together to create charming villages or thriving towns - specialize these into Building, Farming or Mining communities.
- Lead Followers from your Homeworld and set sail on Voyages of Discovery to uncharted lands
- Guide your Followers as they embark on regular Voyages to new and undiscovered lands that hold great rewards.
- Nurture the growth of a civilization as it rises from the dawn of the primitive age and advances throughout the ages of humanity
- Choose various types of stickers to unlock cards that level-up your population's society, technologies and faith. Cards go into your Timeline, which allows you to make advancements within an era and unlock new abilities.
- Meet the Astari - a fun loving, party going little tribe who worship the pursuit of happiness
- Your world is not empty. It’s also inhabited by the mischievous Astari, who will do everything they can to persuade your Followers to come and join them. As a god, you must use your powers to deal with these pesky people.
- Cast miracles of both beauty and destruction - choose how to show your divine power, whether that be by growing forests or launching meteors
- As development continues you will see more God Powers being added that will enhance gameplay, adding depth and variety to the whole GODUS experience.
ZHEROS is a next gen beat’em up based on the genre hallmarks, above all: smashing hordes of enemies and punching stuff.
In a journey through distant and unknown galaxies, you will play as the members of the ZHEROS squad: Mike and Captain Dorian. Brave, strong as awkward and dim-witted the first one; agile, smart and ready for anything the second one. They are both intergalactic agents called to defend the universe from crime.
Your mission: defend the universe from the evil Dr. Vendetta and his twisted plan to mutate every living creature in his trusted minions.
In single player or in co-op mode, you can rely on your punches, using a rich selection of combos, and on powerful hi-tech weapons, but if that was not enough, a strong and destructive mech will come to the rescue in the most dangerous situations.
From bizarre characters and encounters to strange locations, find out what mystery awaits you at the end of your journey.
• Engaging combat which aim to bring back the old style beat’em up feeling
• Lots of spectacular combos and chain moves
• A bright and neat graphic style across two dangerous worlds
• Jump aboard your awesome mech! Rockets and lasers await you!
• Double the action in the local co-op mode
• Plenty of twisted robots and bio-mechanical creatures will try their best to stop you
• Develop your character to fit your play style, upgrading your muscle or your weapons
18. Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
Defender's Quest is a Tower-Defense/RPG Hybrid that focuses on tactical depth, customization, and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks, and no tedious, repetitive battles.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC
19. Megadimension Neptunia VII
New challengers are taking control of Gamindustri, and Neptune's nowhere in sight. Now she’s gotta help a mysterious stranger fight a colossal new evil, reclaim her Goddess title, and find some time for pudding! Go next gen with Giant Battles, multi-worlds, and multiple storylines in this JRPG!
- New Battle Features Characters can link up for stronger attacks, “Parts Break” allows you to split enemies into pieces to lower their stats and disable special attacks, and “Giant Battles” impose limits that will challenge the strategist in you!
- NEXT mode A second transformation is now available! You can break those big baddies into bits with NEXT mode, which features new special skills and a new costume for the CPUs!
- Three Worlds, Three Stories Three different story modes! With new CPUs and characters at your side, you must fight through three dimensions to save Gamindustri!
- New Dungeon Minigame! An homage to the classic “Spelunker,” you receive special items when you clear this dungeon under the time limit!
20. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Several years after the end of the Second War, multiple branches of the Librarium reputed to command a force as powerful as an entire nation’s army were suddenly and utterly destroyed. Inexplicably, the hidden cauldrons within each branch were also completely decimated. The few survivors spoke in hushed, shaken tones of a single man who had
appeared out of nowhere, cutting down all in his path.
Main Game Features
Expanded Character Roster: In addition to the downloadable characters offered for the previous entry in the series (Makoto, Valkenhyn, and Platinum the Trinity), EXTEND introduces Relius Clover, the mad puppeteer and Carl's father, as a playable character. Master a whole new way of fighting with Relius as he uses his marionette, Ignis, to turn the tide of battle.
Enhanced Story Mode: Relive and rediscover the events that took place in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger or venture forth into one of four all new story scenarios!
New and Revised Game Modes: Take on the strongest of foes in Unlimited Mars Mode or fight your way to the bottom of Abyss Mode!
Fully Revised Combat System: All characters, new and old, have been thoroughly rebalanced and armed with all new strategies and combos to take your game to the top!
Improved Online Multiplayer: Battle it out in BlazBlue’s acclaimed online mode with all new multiplayer features, such as online team battles!
21. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
22. Guardians of Orion
[ THE ULTIMATE SCI-FI RPG ]Guardians of Orion is a Sci-Fi MMORPG Shooter featuring Cooperative, Competitive, Social and Dog-fighting Gameplay!
[ THE LORE ]Guardians of Orion takes place half a century from now and allows you to explore The New Solar System. Rich with an unlimited and renewable clean energy source, Ion Crystals generated by the star of Rigel help power your Guardian using the most advanced technology and weaponry ever created.
· EXPLORATIONTravel across multiple Planets & Moons with your friends!· SURVIVALFight against devastating enemies including ROBOTS & DINOSAURS in cooperative gameplay!· BATTLE YOUR FRIENDSA variety of competitive PvP modes with Kills granting store credits and experience!· PLAY YOUR WAY!Swap between First-Person, Third-Person and Top-Down perspectives at ANY time during Cooperative gameplay!
· GATHER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSocialize in beautiful hubs including Space Command Centers, Elemental Moons, Complex Cave Systems and Sprawling Cities!· INVENTORYCollect Loot & Gear along your journeys!· CRAFTINGForge Resources into Gear and other items.
· COMPLETE MISSIONSA variety of Side Objectives, Weekly Challenges and Daily Challenges to earn store credits, unlock loot crates and earn new gear!· STATISTICSTrack your accomplishments with detailed player statistics and overviews!· LEADERBOARDSCompete with others across a variety of ranks and skills!
· CUSTOMIZATIONMillions of possibilities, including: Armors, Hats, Helmets, Weapon Skins, Shaders, Tracers, Effects, and more!· GIBS & GOREDecimate your enemies and experience over-the-top violence, gore and gibs! (Can be disabled via gameplay settings).· EXECUTIONS & FATALITIESTake the violence to another level with extreme finishing moves and fatalities!
· LOCAL CO-OPWe will continue to add additional Local Co-Op experiences as ORION continues to grow and evolve!· PLAY or PAY!The majority of Trek Store items can either be bought outright or played for as a variety of in-game systems grant you store credits, including the resources you collect, all PvP kills and bonus missions, achievements, daily challenges, weekly challenges and more! Our store is cosmetic-focused with no pay-2-win!
· COMPANIONSPets help assist you in collecting resources, items and gear! Acquire a PET and never be alone again.· WARGAMESBecome the best Pilot and challenge your friends and foes in a free-for-all dog-fighting game mode which rewards store credits and experience for a variety of gameplay and objectives!
· LOADOUTSCustomize your Weapon Loadout per characters, including Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Item Kit and Grenade Type!DevNoteWe fully fund all of our prototypes and early access versions of our games/products. ORION is scheduled for official release on December 20, 2016. We use crowdfunding campaigns to grow these projects past our original ambitions and expectations through community feedback and interaction, the same as we did with our first title: 'ORION: Prelude' We'd love to make our new game "ORION" even more massive so please spread the word! The more we receive the more we can support YOU!
Choose from over 40 characters, including mages, archers, pirates, ninjas, even time travelers! Customize your hero with countless cosmetic options and craft your own play-style with robust skill trees. Explore Maple World's mountains, deserts, jungles and more, or travel to the alien world of Grandis for even more intrigue. With millions of players to meet and countless adventures to be had, MapleStory is the MMO that lets you unleash your wild side.Key Features:
- Customize Your Skills
Choose from over 40 playable classes, each with distinct personalities and abilities. Level up your hero and specialize your skills for the perfect play-style. Every Maple hero has a story, and they all need players like you to guide them. What will your story be?
- Unlimited Style
No two Maplers are alike. Pick from hundreds of cosmetic options to craft the perfect hero. Choose from hats, cloaks, gloves and more to create a look that matches your personality. Crave substance over style? Collect weapons and armor to become the greatest warrior Maple World has ever known.
- Fight with Friends
MapleStory is one of the most social MMOs available. Bring along your buddies and create a guild, or make new friends as you join forces with millions of other players. Exploring Maple World is better with an ally by your side!
- The Fun Never Stops
MapleStory is always evolving, with new quests, new locations and new events added on a regular basis. Whether you're enjoying a new mini-game or taking on a new boss, there's always something to do, and someone to do it with.
The world's cutest creatures arrived...and want to play!
In Adorables you can play with 3 fully customizable cute characters in 6 different game types. Play against your friends, collect coins, customize your characters and win the Tournament or the World Tour modes. Adorables offer a lots of fun for you, don't miss it! But beware, it's very addictive
The control is very simple. You only need to click on the character to control and aim with the arrow.
- Platform free multiplayer
- 3 single player modes (practice, world tour and tournament)
- Fully customizable characters
- 6 games (soccer, beach ball, CTF, Last Adorable Standing, Ice Hockey, Mummy)
- Turn based and fast game modes
- 8 languages (English, Hungarian, Chinese, German, Slovak, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian)
- Achievements, leaderboards
- You can select from the world's all countries to represent in the competitions
- Controller support
- HD graphics
25. Audition Online
Audition is an online music and dancing game that allows players to compete against and cooperate with players from around all over the world. Dance your way to virtual stardom by syncing your avatar's moves with the beat of today's hottest pop music. Players get to engage in a variety of single and multiplayer modes, while dressed in your choice of threads. No two avatars are alike, so customize your avatar to your heart’s content.Key Features
- Fresh Content: Audition is updated regularly with new content. Enjoy diverse music selections, pick your preferred new clothes and try new dance moves.
- Background Music (BGM) selector: Want to listen to your own playlist when you’re not on the dance floor? No problem! Our BGM selector’s just perfect for you.
- My Album: Create your own set list of favorite songs for your DJ pleasure whenever you man a game room.
- Over 20 different game modes to choose from.
- Couple with another player and unlock new modes and swag with the marriage feature.
- Thousands of outfits, hairstyles, shoes and fashion accessories to choose from. Dress your character in new threads with every update.
- Stay connected with old friends, make new friends and meet fellow hipsters from all over the world with the built-in instant messenger, friend list, chat, and more.
26. Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards
Family Guy! Bob's Burgers! Futurama! American Dad! King of the Hill! It’s ANIMATION THROWDOWN!
For the first time ever, five of your favorite animated shows are together in one amazing collectable card game.
Featuring hundreds of your favorite characters and moments from your favorite episodes from all the seasons of Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, American Dad, and King of the Hill. Collect character cards, optimize your deck, and create new combos as you fight in an epic card battle bacchanal.
The game may be digital, but the stakes are real!* The fate of the world rests in your hands!**
(*Stakes are not real.)
(**The fate of the world does not rest in your hands.)
30 Chapters of Adventuring featuring moments and locations from your favorite episodes. Hilarious bosses, big rewards, and lots of challenge. What does Futurama's Space Bee say when you play a strong card? How does American Dad's 70s Hot Tub react to winning a battle? Adventure away to find out.
Hundreds of cards and combos featuring characters from each show. What happens when you combine Fry and Money? We think you know. But how about making a Beefsquatch, a $300 Knife, or Pro Bass Hank? Collect cards and put them together to find out.
Challenge other players from all over the globe in the multiplayer Arena. Earn Hero tokens to level up your favorite characters: from Bender to Consuela, from Bobby to Zapp Brannigan.
Partake in limited time events with awesome rewards. Battle against other players, unique bosses, and other crazy combinations of events to earn exclusive rewards,
new cards, and lots of loot!
Join a guild, make some friends, and get ready to Rumble! Chat with your friends, discuss strategy, battle each other for bragging rights, and gain great bonuses from joining a Guild and playing the game. When Guild events are live, play together to prove you're literally the best in the world.
98X is an arcade epic. A coming-of-age story told through multiple games and genres, worlds and characters. Experience the thrill of shooting, driving, jumping, fighting and role-playing – combined with emotional, cinematic storytelling. This is a love letter to the golden age of arcade games – yet with a scope that was never possible in the actual 1980s.
The game is set in Suburbia, just outside the City, sometime in 198X. It follows the journey of Kid, a teenager stuck between the limitations of innocent youth and the obligations of inevitable adulthood. The story unfolds when Kid discovers the local arcade – finding new worlds, and new meaning, in video games. For every visit to the arcade – every game uncovered, every move mastered, every demon defeated – Kid grows stronger.
And what happens when the line between reality and game starts to blur...?
28. SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash
The summer of bouncy, high-flying hijinks continues for the girls of SENRAN KAGURA! They've fought rival ninja, evil masterminds, and apocalyptic demons from beyond the veil of sanity, but nothing—NOTHING in their lives has ever prepared them for...a water gun fight?!
Summoned to a mysterious tournament by its shady organizers, the buxom shinobi students team up and face off, using all kinds of water weapons to soak and splash their opponents. As they rise through the tournament brackets, they'll uncover the secrets behind the organization － secrets that hide an ever-growing threat to... Wait, what? Sorry, I was watching all the splashing.
Choose a team of five from the more than 30 girls available, outfit them with customizable weapons and abilities, lead them through lighthearted water gun battles across five single-player storylines, or join your friends online and take on opposing teams worldwide. Come on in; the water's great!
The "Sexy Soaker" edition includes the Soaking Wet High School Uniform costume, a set of colorful bikini costumes, the Futomaki Roll Bazooka special weapon, a Bebeby pet card, and a special set of skill cards, along with a downloadable soundtrack containing 47 music tracks.
- Water, Water Everywhere
Water powers not only the girls' 10 types of water weapons, but their state-of-the-art hydro-jetpacks, which are used to fly and slide around each large arena at will.
- Splash Across the Seven Seas
Go online, with players in your region or worldwide, for 5-on-5 team battles and survival matches. Climb the rankings and prove you're the top shinobi.
- Stack the Deck Your Way
With over 800 attribute cards available, providing improved weapons, unique skills, and summonable pets, players can equip any combination of 6 skill cards and 3 pet cards per match for a combo their opponents will never see coming.
- Become Bosom Buddies
The dressing room returns with all-new methods of interaction (including squirt guns, of course). Customize each character’s outfit, but be forewarned that it may not be fully intact (or opaque!) by the time the match ends.
Categories in common with SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash: Action
29. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2
Complete the exciting Mega Man X saga with this collection of four action-packed titles! Spanning two gaming eras, this collection showcases the evolution of the series with Mega Man X5, Mega Man X6, Mega Man X7, and Mega Man X8. Both Mega Man X and his ally Zero return as playable characters, allowing players to jump and shoot through challenging stages with X’s arm cannon, or slash through enemies with Zero’s energy saber.
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 also includes an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more. The collection also includes an animated prequel film starring the origins of Mega Man X villain, Sigma.
Categories in common with Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2: Action
30. Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls
A collaboration project between ASCII Media Works’ Dengeki Bunko and SEGA, the Sega Hard Girls are made up of various Sega consoles, including the Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, and Mega Drive! These anthropomorphized consoles are girls with an array of personalities and spunk, and this time they are teaming up with Neptune and IF for an all-new adventure!
1. Introducing to the series, Hatsumi Sega, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Game Gear, and Mega Drive!
2. Give the team special stats and skills unique to their class using Class Change!
3. Maneuver through treacherous dungeon terrain by jumping, dashing, climbing or crawling!
4. Grab the Rainbow Gem in battle to unleash Fever Time! This reduces enemy turns during battle, enables transformations, and boosts stats by 10%!
31. One Finger Death Punch 2
DEMO LAUNCHES FEBRUARY 11
Demo link will be activated on February 11th.
You're surrounded, outnumbered and have to use any weapon you can get your hands on to dismantle your opponents in a flurry of kung fu. That's the essence of OFDP2, the world's fastest brawler. It features the original OFDP's unique two-button mechanics which we've spent the last five years perfecting. Speed and precision are key in this whirlwind fighting frenzy, as players maintain control over the 26 different unlockable skills, frenetic gameplay, and classic kung fu-inspired animations.ATTACK LEFT or ATTACK RIGHT
We want to show that a fighting game can be complex without cumbersome button combinations. Once players complete the tutorial levels and learn the basics, they'll see that this is the most intense two-button game ever made.
With a 1000 different animations available, literally, anything is possible—particularly when players unlock each of the 26 available skills. Having these skills available simultaneously is a major design challenge that encompasses the core of what OFDP2 is trying to achieve. Seeing the game with all 26 skills is a spectacle unique to OFDP2.
We built this game as a palette cleanser between other games in your library. It was designed to deliver a quick hit of adrenalin as fast as possible.
You can't get a feel for the gameplay from watching videos. The flow of combat is something we spent years tweaking. It's what makes OFDP2 unique. Only by playing it will this become clear. That's why it's important to us that you TRY THE DEMO out before you consider purchasing this game.EASY TO LEARN
THE WORLD'S FASTEST BRAWLER
OUR ONLY GOAL WAS TO CREATE FUN
400+ LEVELS - 26 SKILLS - 4 ENDLESS SURVIVAL TOWERS
32. Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
The story of the In-births unfold–Since time immemorial, the organization known as the “Night Blade” has acted as guardians in what is known as the “Hollow Night”. While resting from her eternal labors in a non-descript town that the Princess of the Night Blade, Linne, meets a young boy named Hyde, who is in possession of the fabled sword of destiny that she has been searching far and wide for.
In the Hollow Night, monsters called Voids feed upon the power that manifests there, while those known as In-births use that same power for their own ends. While investigating the reason behind the sudden increase in the numbers of both Voids and In-births in the Hollow Night, Linne hears of an evil plot being hatched by someone calling themselves “Paradox”. This person turns out to be none other than Hilda, the leader of a shadowy organization known as “Amnesia”.
Vowing to stop “Paradox” before her nefarious plans come to fruition, Linne heads off into the Night. Unbeknownst to her, the young boy she encountered, Hyde, follows behind her with a desperate need to know who, and what, she is.
And thus, the story of the Hollow Night, and In-births, begins–-The tale of the "In-births" and the battle for the "Abyss"Those that dwell in the darkness of the night - the "Voids". It is said that humans who have their souls consumed by the Void shall be bestowed with an artificial death, and after which they awaken as an "In-birth". The In-births awaken with a supernatural power known as "EXS", which allows them to perform superhuman feats.
The "Hollow Night", which appears in the night of the full moon accompanied by the phenomenon of the Crimson Fog. The "Abyss", the fountain of EXS and the core of it. In there, power-wielders gather. For glory, for ambition, for pride, for their own motives, the In-births fight.Fantasy Light-Novel type Stylish Action FightingPick one of the many unique characters, and fight your way through the dangers of the "Hollow Night", and claim your victory over those who obstruct your way. Experience the classic anime fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges! A fight is more than just pressing buttons!
Online GameplayPlayers may head over to the "NETWORK MODE" and play against other players over the internet with "RANK MATCH" and "PLAYER MATCH".
There's also a ranking leaderboard for players who wish to be in the hall of fame!
33. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
The prestigious Gamicademi – a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Categories in common with MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia): Action
34. CPU Invaders
Invaders are living inside your computer. You shouldn't let that happen! Interact with your desktop while playing, watch Youtube videos, chat with your friends and more! CPU Invaders overlaps the game itself with your computer screen.
- Score system, bosses and draggable interface;
- Enemies with unique set of skills to destroy your CPU;
- Original 8-bit soundtrack, produced by Frost Orb.
(Windows feature aero must be enabled or the game background will be solid black)
StarBreak is a unique skill-based action platformer MMO where you explore strange sci-fi worlds alongside dozens of other players, kill legions of dangerous aliens and fight epic boss battles.
36. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
This all-inclusive version comes with all of the previously released DLC, Modes, and Costumes!
Save the day as belly dancing half-genie Shantae! Conquer Sequin Land as the evil Risky Boots in ‘Pirate Queen’s Quest’! Swap between Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in ‘Friends to the End’! And finally, wall-jump as Ninja Shantae, soak up sun as Beach Shantae, serve justice as Officer Shantae!
Also includes Tinkerbat Transformation, Blue Shantae & Classic Risky costumes!
37. Time of Dragons
This is an MMO shooter where you ride dragons armed with missiles and lasers!
The plot of the game unfolds in an imaginary universe, where two highly advanced races, Neils and Atlans, fight against each other.
Their battle units are gigantic flying creatures controlled by adopiants, their riders.
The game offers the following:
- Multiple creatures with unique capabilities
- A wide selection of weapons
- Various combat modes
- Freedom and beauty of dragon flights
- Battles against players from all over the world!
Take your dragon into the sky and prove that you are the best!
As developers, we love our game with all our heart and will continuously develop it, ensuring updates every two weeks. Join our community to keep track!
It's gonna be fun!
38. Alien Hallway
Alien Hallway is a totally new action- strategy shooting game for the PC developed by Alien Shooter series makers, Sigma Team company.
Here, in Sigma's adrenaline-fueled game, players measure stamina with a never-ending stream of green creatures within the borders of a special military mission. The rules are severe and the fate of Humanity is put on the line.
Control an entire army in a challenging single-player campaign mode with a simple click of the mouse. With an approachable interface, players can go through a three-dimensional battlefields destroying the enemies with superpowered weapons, throwing various types of grenades, using airstrike skill, and upgrading both the base and the units. Players make serious decisions saving the soldiers and earning gold bonuses which are vital in this intense confrontation.
Constantly changing settings and glow effects mixed with heavy, rythmic music add life to the game and keeps you captivated - you'll be hooked!
- Dynamic Single-Player Campaign - A Captivating atmosphere of unknown Planets full of suspense and tension serves as an arena for endless fights between Humans and Aliens!
- Easy Mouse Control - Easy to learn controls make the game attractive for all kinds of players - Attack, upgrade, and buy items with just a click of the mouse.
- Plain Navigation - Explore the battlefield effortlessly by simply moving the mouse sideways. Scroll the mouse-wheel to zoom.
- Unlimited ability to upgrade your skills and weapons - Players are able to intensify skills by upgrading the base and the units in the shop: unlock blocked slots, increase air strike skills, add gold bonuses, decrease cool times, upgrade turrets and expand energy cell capacity.
- Unique characters - What's unique? Watch classic green-headed aliens. The whole race from larva till adults is reproduced.
39. Reflex Arena
Reflex Arena is an old-school arena shooter that updates the dizzying speed and demanding precision of a classic arena FPS with the power of modern gaming technology. If you spent your youth gibbing your friends in Quake III Arena or Unreal Tournament, then Reflex Arena is what you’ve been missing.
Reflex Arena recreates the lightning-fast twitch gameplay of the golden age of first-person arena shooters. It’s the best of both worlds: the speed and precision of a classic 1990s shooter, reborn inside a bleeding-edge 3D engine custom-built for the latest gaming hardware.
In the 21st century, first-person shooters abandoned the brutal purity of Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament, but indie studio Turbo Pixel decided it was time for a comeback. There are no chest-high walls to take cover behind here, and no profound insights into the horrors of war—Reflex Arena is nothing but fast, competitive, first-person fun.
Just Check Out All these Features!
- Old-school arena shooter recreated in a gleaming modern game engine, welding 1990s twitch gameplay with all the benefits of modern technology.
- Smart matchmaking, support for group play, statistics tracking, championship ladders and everything else you need for competitive and social online multiplayer.
- Personal servers and full LAN support so you and your friends can play the way you want to without lag slowing you down.
- Classic gameplay modes including free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag and tense one-on-one and two-on-two duels, plus mutators like big head, arena, and instagib.
- Random item drops let you personalize your character with hundreds of cosmetic upgrades, or trade them with other players using Steam Inventory.
- Build a custom map right inside the game, solo or multiplayer, then instantly test it in-game and upload it to the cloud for other players to check out.
- Customize your UI to show you the information you need the most using simple-to-learn Lua scripts, then share your custom UI with other players.
- Full Steam Workshop integration means you can easily browse and download community-created content.
- In-game replay editor with a full suite of features allows players to relive their glories and disappointments and taunt their defeated opponents with highlight reels and frag films
New features coming soon!
- Smart and adaptable AI-controlled bots to keep you on your toes when nobody else is around—use them to hone your skills before plunging into online multiplayer.
- Competitive seasons will reward players for their skills in online matches by immortalizing them on a season leaderboard and awarding them points to spend in the store.
- Competitive points earned in online multiplayer match-ups will be redeemable for cosmetic items for personalizing the look of your combatant: character skins, golden weapons, and more.
Turbo Pixel Studios is a small independent development team in Australia formed by industry veterans with decades of game development experience. Drawn together by a common love of the high-speed, high-performance, no-nonsense shooter experiences of their youth, the team came together around their debut project, Reflex Arena. This old-school competitive arena shooter is the epitome of everything the team loves: classic twitch gameplay enriched by two decades of advances in design and technology.
40. RollerCoaster Tycoon World
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!FEATURES
Powerful Building Tools:
- Innovative 3D Coaster Editor: Easily create the coolest and wildest coasters imaginable with our best track editor ever! Using our spline-based editor, tracks can be fully manipulated in 3D for the first time, allowing you to create any shape you can dream up.
- Expansive Selection of In-Game Objects: Entertain your park guests with tons of different coasters, flatrides, shops, scenery items and more!
- Freeform Object Placement: Control and place every single in-game object anywhere on the map at any angle.
- Curved Paths: Select your unique type of path from a variety of widths, styles, and shapes. You can make them straight, or for the first time in the franchise, curve them at almost any angle!
- Fully Deformable Terrain with Water: Place amazing rides and change your park’s landscape in full 3D with completely deformable terrain and water.
Expansive Customization Support:
- Piece-by-Piece Builder: Create custom buildings and scenery in-game with our expansive Piece-by-Piece tools. Four themes (Adventure, Sci-fi, Western and Generic) and over 260 premade, tiled pieces give players limitless creative freedom.
- User-Generated Content Tools: For the first time, you will be able to create any item you want in any 3D editing program that works with Unity, and import it into the game for everyone to use! Our robust Steam Workshop integration lets you quickly and easily share your UGC creations with the entire RCTW community!
- Multiple Maps and Themes: Choose from different environments – forest, deserts, tropical islands - and theme options (Western, Sci-fi and more!) to make each park unique.
- Brand-New Progression Mode: Experience an exciting new way to play with our mission-based campaign system. This progression mode features dozens of engaging and increasingly tricky missions over 3 world maps, with multiple objectives and playstyle options. As you complete these missions, you’ll be granted Research Points, which can then be used to unlock over 100 new scenery items for use in your Sandbox Mode.
- Detailed Park Management Tools: Run a successful theme park using a plethora of park management tools and trackers. From park finances to the thoughts of your guests, everything is at your fingertips including new features like heat maps!
- Sandbox Mode: Build the park of your dreams with unlimited resources in our Sandbox mode. Items unlocked in the Progression Mode will be made available in your Sandbox, or at the touch of a button you can access the full breadth of RCTW coasters, flatrides, shops, and more. Build how you want!
- Responsive Environments and Guests: Create themed zones in your park! Placing different themed objects near your rides will increase their attractiveness to certain peeps, changing game play dynamically.
- Advanced Physics Calculations: The coasters in RCTW use a more complex physics simulation than any previous game in the franchise. This simulation allows for amazing designs and a lifelike riding experience. Build a coaster that stays perfectly on its tracks or teeters on the brink of disaster; just be careful or your coaster may jump the rails!
- Ride Every Coaster: Hop into the front seat of a coaster and ride what you made yourself!
- Innovative Services: Manage your park’s medical, janitorial, entertainment and mechanical needs with the re-designed, simple-yet-powerful services system.
Native Sharing and Social Features:
- Social Media Integration: Share all your cool creations and designs with your friends straight from within the game!
- Friend’s Lists and Stat Comparisons: See what your Steam and Social friends are up to in their games from within yours! It’s easy to see someone’s latest coaster or when they last edited their park.
- Native Steam Workshop Support: Native Steam Workshop support is built right into RollerCoaster Tycoon World! The interface has been simplified and centralized to make it easy for anyone from the casual to hardcore user. Custom scenery, blueprinted coasters, parks and more can be easily and seamlessly shared from within the game. UGC has been designed to be accessible and easy to use for everyone.
41. NEO AQUARIUM - The King of Crustaceans
TWO FISH ENTER, ONE FISH LEAVES.
This is a competitive 3D shooting game based on crustaceans.
Yes, you read that right.
You get to control unique creatures like lobsters, crabs and barnacles, in a wild water world that exceeds all human sense.
Experience intense battles that take place in “NEO AQUARIUMS,” dimensionally linked aquariums that promote the evolution of organisms, and use skills that are unique to arthropods, such as “molting” and “self-amputation.”
You can even customize your own aquarium by placing the small creatures and pieces of terrain you earn in battle. Use your wild nature and your strategic skills to become the King of Crustaceans!Game Modes
- Story Mode
In this mode, you battle all kinds of aquatic creatures while enjoying the tantalizing story.
- Free Battle Mode
You can play local competitive multiplayer for up to 4 players using split-screen, or you can battle online via Steam network.
- Aquarium Edit Mode
Here you can use the parts you earned in Story Mode to customize your own stages. The creatures you place will come to your aid during combat.Message from the creator
Have you ever really looked at the crawfish and crabs you eat so casually every day?
Their hard shells, their sharp claws and spines, their 10 legs that they can amputate in case of emergency, their compound eyes that allow them to see in all directions...
They are beautiful fighting creatures, shaped by nature to survive with only their bodies in the hostile environment of the deep sea.
In most video games, human beings shoot lasers and fly through the sky as if it’s nothing, but I asked myself the question: “What if lobsters and crabs had these kinds of powers?”
Nature’s strategies sometimes far exceed the creativity of humans.
If you reach a deadlock in the human struggles of your daily life, try turning your eyes towards nature; I’m sure you’ll find quite an unexpected battle for survival there.
42. Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
Side-scrolling RTS is back! Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawaramageddon lets you command the Vikings, Demons, and Persian armies. You can take on the campaign or face off against other players in online multiplayer and challenge your friends in custom battles!
Gather gold and mana, send out armies, and support your forces with a wide arsenal of magical spells - all from a side-scrolling perspective. That doesn’t mean Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon is easy to master: only the most cunning of Chiefs can lead their side to victory! Think you're ready to face the hordes of evil? Prove it in online matchmaking!
- Fresh gameplay - Offering a unique and action-packed take on the strategy genre, this game packs a punch!
- Online Multiplayer - Command your armies, adapt to your opponents, and execute your perfected counter-strategies! Take on the world in online 1v1 multiplayer and climb the leaderboards!
- Extensive single-player campaign - Follow the adventures of Redbeard the Viking fighting as he travels from the Persian deserts to the depths of hell!
- All across the world - Face off while commanding the Viking legion, an army of carpet-riding Persians, or brutish Demons! Each faction features unique tech trees with units, spells, and resource-mechanics!
- Build it your way! - Use the Custom Army feature to conscript an army consisting of your favorite units and spells, and pit them against your friends in a custom game!
- Up for a challenge? - Think you got what it takes? Every campaign mission features a time challenge and bonus objective that will force you to try out new strategies and think on your feet.
- Enlist mighty champions - A wise man once said "When the going gets tough, buy hero units!" Not only do these super units pack a mighty punch on the battlefield, each one of them also offers their own special ability!
- Play while matchmaking - Nobody likes waiting, so we made sure you never have to! You can enter matchmaking while battling it out against the AI in Skirmish or going for a high score in the minigames, and will return to where you left off when your multiplayer match has ended.
Don't own Scoop yet? We'll unlock him for you! He's a great hero to get started with, so jump into the battlefields of tomorrow when you need a change of pace!
Helgø is the brother of Helga, the Viking hero unit. He has traveled the nine realms all by himself and gathered many powerful relics during his travels... but the stracciatella ice cream still eludes him!
Helgø Scoop will be available in Awesomenauts after Swords & Soldiers II Shawarmageddon has launched on Steam!
Akane is an Arena Arcade-Slash where you kill your enemies with only 1 hit. The objective of the game is simple, to kill as many enemies as possible.All Features:Five different types of enemies:-Yakuza Guy: Yakuza pawn that appears all the time.
-Tank: This enemy is the only one who it's not killed by one hit.
-Shooter: A Yakuza shooter with cybernetic enhancements that never miss his target.
-Charger: A ninja who abdicated his body to become a killing machine, his dash is deadly and his defense seems almost impenetrable.
-Boss: Katsuro is Akane's Nemesis which evolves according to the number of times he is killed.
Missions to unlock equipments.Five kinds of equipments to gear up:-Different guns.
-Katanas with unique abilities.
-Cigarettes that change the aesthetics of Akane special abilities.
-Gadgets that grant small improvements in combat.
-Boots that change the dash and the way you move on the screen.
Akane Samurai Skills:-Dragon Slash: Akane dashes forward killing every enemy in her path.
-Dragon Slayer: Akane kills all enemies on the screen.
One single Arena:-Sprites with lights and shadows.
-Pedestrians and neon advertisements to give life to the scene.
44. Bloo Kid 2
Bloo Kid 2 is a classic 2D retro-style platformer experience with lovely designed pixel-graphics and a full chiptune soundtrack. Run, jump and swim your way through five huge worlds with twelve levels each. Master brutal bossfights and discover lots of secrets in the world of Bloo Kid 2.
After rescuing his girlfriend from the hands of the evil wizard, Bloo Kid and Pink Girl enjoy life with their newborn "Pink Kid". But then, a whole new adventure starts just out of the bloo...
Originally released as a mobile game, Bloo Kid 2 now makes it's way to the world of Desktop Gaming. The STEAM version includes 15 challenging bonus levels that can be unlocked ingame when you have collected enough stars.
Bloo Kid 2 features:
- five worlds with twelve levels each
- handcrafted, colorful pixel-graphics
- a full chiptune soundtrack
- epic boss battles
- tons of secrets
45. Algotica - Iteration 1
Algotica is an educational adventure-puzzle game about programming, along with a story that breaks the fourth wall. If you wanted to start learning programming but it seems too difficult to understand, you don't have enough time, or you're just not sure that you need it - this game is a great place to start.
One of my main aims was to create a really interesting and new story. To achieve this, the narrative of the game evolves between three main characters: a program Named Lony (the main protagonist of the game), myself as a developer of this game, and you as the player of this game.
The main aim is to lead a program named Lony from the start point to the end point of a level. This must all be done using only formal rules and logic of the in-game world - Algotica. Although the game seems simple, each new level has new obstacles and sometimes even new mechanics. With each new stage, you will use more advanced programming mechanics and understand more about programming and algorithms.
- Unique setting of digital world that exists inside your computer
- Story that breaks the fourth wall
- More than 80 colorful levels
- Various characters-programs, and some of them even can give you quests
- Chance to start learning programming
RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails 2D Action Platformer that puts a teeth-rattling, gravity-defying weapon in your hands. With a cast of crazed characters, simple but beautifully difficult gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, RunGunJumpGun is a loud, trippy mess of twitchy platforming goodness.
The two-button setup is treacherously simple. One button shoots your massive gun downwards, propelling you through the air. The other shoots forward, destroying anything that’s in your path. But there is no stopping in this beautifully surreal world littered with deadly traps and soul-crushing obstacles around every corner. Players will have to constantly alternate between the two firing modes to maneuver through meticulously crafted levels where death is a promise not a possibility. There is only running, gunning, jumping, and gunning, in a mad dash to survive long enough to die again.
The game takes place in the Extax System, a solar system where the Sun has begun to swell and devour planets. With most of the planets already devoured, the remaining worlds have descended into madness and superstition. Each denizen has their own theory on why the sun seems so enraged, but they all hang on one central element: Atomiks, the primary resource in the entire system.
You play as a scavenger, a rogue from outside the Extax System who seems to have only one goal: get Atomiks. What do the Atomiks mean to the scavenger? Does he want to scoop up precious resources for himself, or use them as a way to appease the sun and end the suffering of the system? Or Maybe they’re just shiny pick-ups in a video game to him.
- Beautifully Difficult: Every second counts, and the game will test your reflexes to the fullest
- Nonstop Action: Merciful respawns let you die fast and keep you constantly in the action
- Two button gameplay: One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles into heaps of rubble.
- Three Unique Game Worlds: Each world presents its own distinct challenges which require players to change their playstyles
- Over 120 levels of Mayhem: Each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity.
- Marathon Mode: For players looking to compete for the global high score.
- Surreal visuals: Trippy and hyper-colourful fantasy-sci-fi art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack: Pulsing musical score blending hip hop, electronic and movie-score vibes.
- Warped space-opera narrative: The game features a cast of crazed, beautifully illustrated characters.
- Masochistic Collectables: The quest to collect “Atomiks” littered throughout levels lends an extra level of insanity to already merciless level design. A gift to self-hating completionists.
- Accessible single-hand gameplay: Appropriate for players with disabilities.
- Made by free range developers fed a pure mixture of VVVVVV, Hotline Miami, and Super Meat Boy.
47. Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
EXAMU, the developers behind the popular Arcana Heart fighting game series, has teamed up with esteemed visual novel publisher Nitroplus to create a new 2D fighter crossing over multiple franchises. Players can select a main fighter and two partner characters from a roster of Nitroplus’ most popular ladies and jump right into fast-paced combat that’s as easy to learn as it is deep and difficult to master. This PC release updates to the latest version popular in Japanese arcades, with rebalanced fighters, added background animations and additional winning poses.
- KEY FEATURES
- Fast-Paced Fighting Action with Easy-to-Learn Gameplay
From the makers of Arcana Heart comes a brand new fighting game that’s as simple as it is chaotic. Between the easy-to-execute combo chains and assist mechanics that can get up to six characters onscreen, the action never lets up for long.
- Roster of Unique Heroines and Fighting Styles
Fan favorite SUPER SONICO is part of an impressive cast from Nitroplus-related products for a varied selection of combatants and fighting styles. This PC release also includes Homura from the SENRAN KAGURA series and Heart from the Arcana Heart series, both of whom were premium DLC in their console debuts.
- Cinematic Cut-ins and Screen-filling Attacks
‘Lethal Blaze’ attacks, which run the gamut from awe-inspiring to adorable, are sure to please fans of the source material while intriguing newcomers.
- Online Play Support and Leaderboards
Players can go online to take on all challengers as they try to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
48. Wild Guns Reloaded
Wild Guns Reloaded is a fast-paced arcade-style shooter, mixing the Wild West with steampunk. Play as Clint, Annie, Doris, or Bullet the dog with his sentry drone. Grab some friends and play together for some four player action! Each character can jump, dive, and roll to get out of the way of the barrage of bullets enemies let fly – or shoot them down with their own gun!
• Two new characters, each with their own weapons and tactics!
• Up to 4 players and Online Rankings!
• Classic and NEW Stages!
• NEW Boss Enemies and Special Weapons!
Categories in common with Wild Guns Reloaded: Action
49. Chicken Assassin - Master of Humiliation
Chicken Assassin - Master of Humiliation - Epic Action RPG! Full of sarcastic and hilarious characters, rich artwork and beautifully structured class/inventory/wardrobe/upgrade/achievement systems to make it a joy to play.
*Epic missions and boss raids (Follow the story of Mean McAllister through various missions, plus jump in some of the dangerous boss raids while on the path)
*Large inventory system (Over 450+ unique items & 9 combat stances)
*Combat and resource upgrades (Are you all out berserker who only cares about fights? or you also like to upgrade your resources? -it's your choice)
*Wardrobe (dress Mean McAllister the you want! Various possibilities for different builds)
*Achievements (Get rewarded with souls by performing various actions)
*Black Market (Don't feel like selling your junk items straight away? Then keep them for black market!)
50. HERO DEFENSE
HERO DEFENSE challenges fans from MOBAs, RPGs and Tower Defense games to strategically manoeuvre their upgradeable heroes to destroy hordes of sinister creeps.
Take charge of five unique heroes that battle their way through various arenas to defeat Count Necrosis.
In order to destroy the world’s most powerful vampire, your team of slayers must impale, slash, tear and burn through legions of undead hell-bent on world domination.
Customize your heroes through a deep RPG layer featuring upgradeable weapons and rich character skill trees.
A long lasting multiplayer experience gives enthusiasts the possibility to dominate the worldwide ladder for loot and precious runes.
- Liberate your island, assemble your team and enjoy hours of a narrated story
- Replay procedurally generated enemies and endless mode challenges
- Succeed over bosses that possess special abilities
- Kill creeps fast to punish the enemy in an innovative mix of MOBA and Tower Defense
- Battle other players in ranked or unranked matches
- Defeat opponents with strategies or brute force to earn unique runes
- Gather Achievements to show your friends your gaming prowess!
- Save to the Cloud. Never lose your savegames and play on all your devices!
- Trading Cards – Gather the set for HERO DEFENSE
- Modify weapons by collecting and socketing powerful runes
- Customize rune builds for devastating combos and skill-synergies
- Build hero shrines to empower your characters during battle
- Gain XP to access and level up each hero’s individual skill tree
- Gather loot and equip spells that freeze, burn and poison the undead
- Rebuild your town and unlock new buildings