The best games like One Dog Story are:
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightBIT.TRIP RUNNER
- arrow_rightAxiom Verge
- arrow_rightThe Swindle
- arrow_rightThe Room Three
- arrow_rightHeavy Metal Machines
- arrow_rightBloodbath Kavkaz
- arrow_rightZombie Night Terror
100 Best Games Like One Dog Story:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (15)
- PlayStation 4 (29)
- iOS (35)
- Android (19)
- macOS (72)
- Linux (48)
- Nintendo Switch (28)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (7)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (14)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (5)
- SNES (12)
- NES (8)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (13)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (3)
- Atari Flashback (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (8)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (9)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
2. BIT.TRIP RUNNER
In the fourth part of Bit.Trip series the player controls Commander Video, a small featureless character, as he runs eternally to the right through a pixelated landscape. He jumps and slides to evade dangers, such as giant caterpillars, angry trees or soaring fireballs, and kicks to attack them. He has no hit points, and any hit means you have to restart the level again. Commander Video always runs, the player cannot stop or reverse the movement and is only able to make the character perform certain actions, such as jumps, at the necessary moments.
Commander Video's movements are perfectly synchronized to music. When movements are performed right, new notes are added to the game's chiptune music score. Even pushing an unassigned button will result in playing some musical sounds. The run becomes quicker with time, raising the game's difficulty, but also giving the player more control and influence over the soundtrack. The game's visual style is that of simple and colorful pixel art with a "retro" feel to it. There are three “worlds” in the game, each of them includes eleven levels and ending with a boss fight.
3. Axiom Verge
This is the action-adventure you’ve been waiting decades for. After a lab accident, a scientist awakens in a mysterious, alien world. Is this a distant planet? The far future? Or a complex virtual-reality computer simulation?
Plumb the recesses of a large, labyrinthine world in order to learn its secrets and uncover your role within it.
Discover tons of weapons, items, and abilities, each with their own unique behaviors and usage. You’ll need your wits to find them all.
Combat bizarre biomechanoid constructs, the deadly fallout of an ancient war, and the demons of your own psyche.
And finally, break the game itself by using glitches to corrupt foes and solve puzzles in the environment.
Life. Afterlife. Real. Virtual. Dream. Nightmare. It's a thin line.
It's Axiom Verge.
4. The Swindle
All the buildings you’ll be robbing are randomly-generated, so you’ll never get the same level twice.
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
5. The Room Three
Continuing the critically acclaimed ‘The Room’ game series, Fireproof Games are proud to bring the third instalment to PC.
The Room Three continues the tactile puzzle-solving gameplay of its predecessors while considerably expanding the world for the player to explore. Once again, Fireproof Games have re-built, re-textured and re-lit every asset and environment to bring the mysterious world of The Room to life.
In The Room Three you find yourself lured to a remote island, where you must draw upon all your puzzle-solving ability to navigate a series of trials devised by a mysterious figure known only as “The Craftsman”.
Fireproof Games are a small independent team working in Guildford in the UK. We self-published our first game The Room on iPad in September 2012 and were stunned with both the critical success and our new-found fan-base, not to mention multiple international awards. The Room games have since changed our lives and we hope you enjoy playing them as much as we enjoyed making them.
6. Heavy Metal Machines
Heavy Metal Machines is a free-to-play multiplayer action racing game developed by Hoplon. The game is heavily influenced by the classic Rock n' Roll Racing and more modern titles, such as Rocket League, Twisted Metal and the whole genre of MOBAs.
The players are free to choose from several characters to play the game. Each one of them has their own backstory and reasons behind their decision to participate in the event.
The players control the heavily modified vehicles with guns installed on them. The objective of the game is to steal a bomb, that is located in the center of the arena and get it to the enemies base to destroy it.
Upon picking up the bomb, the player holding it has to ride around the whole perimeter of the arena and avoid destruction by the enemy forces. The player can be assisted in his efforts of bringing the bomb to the enemy base by their teammates that can cover the bomb carrier.
Each character present in the game (there are more than ten characters in the game's roster) has not only their own backstory, but a specific vehicle that differs in handling, gameplay, and most importantly, its role. Like in most MOBAs, there are several player roles: a tank, who pushes through the enemies front lines; a support, who heals and buffs the team; a defender, who stays behind and defends their base by any means necessary.
7. Bloodbath Kavkaz
DESCRIPTIONBloodbath Kavkaz is an action-packed Top-Down Action based around russian culture, telling the story of Caucasian ex-killer named Shamil Rakhmanov. After a car crash Shamil gets in the hands of a mysterious stranger, who offers him a deal he can't refuse. Shamil must find and kill the leader of Moscow criminal syndicate, who is called Jafar, before the sunrise, or else he will die. Being desperate, Shamil starts his blood-filled way into the depths of Moscow night, where he will meet all the horrors of russian modern culture and solve the great conspiracy.
Violent shootouts, slo-mo, thrilling non-linear story and stale shawarma – all of that await you in Bloodbath Kavkaz. Drink yazhka, break doors down, kill the unfaithful, nothing stops you in that game.FEATURES
- Maymays - The game has countless of references to the modern media-culture.
- Awesome soundtrack – a mix of 80's techno and azerbaijani lezghinka will not leave you disappointed.
- Dynamic gunplay – camera is always moving in combat. Various visual effects also help to feel the dynamic of the game.
- Slow-motion will allow you to look at every detail in the heat of combat.
- Hardcore gameplay – Bloodbath Kavkaz is a real challenge for an unprepared player.
- Thrilling and non-linear plot – extraordinary story about ex-killer who is forced to return to his job to save his life, as well as lives of many Moscow citizens.
- Spectacular design – retro-styled graphics inspired by the nostalgia for 2000's games.
- Interactivity – you would find a lot of usable objects and side-NPCs whom you can interact with.
- Various combat styles – you can kill lots of enemies with a single shot in an explosive barrel, or you can destroy a pipe with hot water to stun enemies near it, or you can break a switchboard which will turn the lights off, so the enemy will be completely disoriented, or you can just run and break through doors with what's left of your enemies. Possibilities are endless.
- Level editor – you can create any game location by yourself.
8. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
Put on your headphones and step back into the past. Use the voices you hear to return to crime scenes, tracking down each individual involved and solving the cases. But where do the voices come from? Can you trust what you hear? And what’s the mysterious thread weaving all of these cases together?
A Unique Case-Solving Experience
Discover the truth hidden in the voices from the past.
Step through time as you use our device to eavesdrop on conversations from past crime scenes. Every clue, every move, and every motive will be presented in the form of audio. Rather than controlling any one character, you only need listen to their conversations, following along as the story evolves. Use the information you hear to match names to voices and determine how everything (and everyone) is related. Can you discover the truth?
Open-Ended Narrative Mystery Game
Explore the story and piece together the puzzle in your own way!
Don’t expect to be “fed” a pile of clues. Rather, take the role of a fly on the wall, observing and listening to the events as they unfold. Anyone could be the culprit; key clues may be revealed at any second; any character's storyline may cross paths with another at any point in time. YOU be the editor—the order of the story is up to you!
Detective Fiction: In Unheard, all the clues in a case will be presented to players. There's no hidden information, nor rooms that require a key to enter. Players will be privy to the same information as everyone present at the crime scenes.
Immersive Theater: All characters in Unheard have their own storylines; however, each of these storylines will become interwoven in the same space, and at the same time, resulting in complicated cases that force you to meticulously search for and track clues. You can choose to follow one character or move around between multiple characters. You can also replay the audio as many times as you want until you reach a conclusion.
Radio Drama: Unheard is, in a way, an interactive radio drama. By combining aural narrative techniques with the type of exploration elements present in video games, Unheard offers a brand-new, non-linear radio drama experience.
Special thanks to our voice actors and directors in both China and the U.S. Thank you for your continued hard work and support.
10. Scanner Sombre
Regaining consciousness you smell the damp. Opening your eyes you see the stone walls of the chamber flickering by the light of the fire; you stumble to your feet and kick a helmet clattering across the floor. Slowly the ache in your head begins to subside and you notice the beginnings of a passage. After a few steps the darkness consumes you. Returning to the safely of the fire you see a LIDAR scanner on the floor - a trigger press results in a faint glow coming from inside the helmet. You put the helmet on, adjust the beam-width and proceed into the abyss….
Inspired by Gone Home and Dear Esther, Scanner Sombre is a cave exploration experience. With stunning visuals and a terrifying theme, it is the 6th major video game released by Introversion Software - creators of the million selling, BAFTA award winning Prison Architect as well as Uplink, Darwinia, DEFCON and Multiwinia.
11. Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! With cutting-edge animatronic entertainers that will knock your kids' socks off, as well as customized pizza catering, no party is complete without Circus Baby and the gang!
Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.
12. The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a much deeper conspiracy hiding it all than he ever could have imagined. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?
The Last Door Season 2: Collector’s Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!
- Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
- Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may be driving you mad
- Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
- Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
- A brand new haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe
- Available now on Steam Early Access at a discounted price
13. Gray Matter
After a tragic accident, neurobiologist Dr. David Styles has become a recluse, rarely leaving his home, the Dread Hill House. One day, Samantha Everett, a street magician, appears at Dr. Style's doorstep just as he is seeking a new assistant.
Samantha's first task is to find six people to form “The Lamb's Club” of human guinea pigs for Dr. Style's tests at Oxford University. The experiment starts off innocently enough, but then a chain of inexplicable incidents begin to occur, one after another.
Are these experiments as innocent as they appear? What is the true aim of Dr. Styles' research? What secrets are waiting to cross over from the other side?
In Gray Matter, legendary game author Jane Jensen (creator of the Gabriel Knight series) tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind in a mystery adventure that comprises 8 massive chapters. Jensen combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with her acclaimed emphasis on character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience that will keep you riveted until the very end.
- From legendary game author, Jane Jensen, GRAY MATTER combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience.
- A dark story told in the gothic novel style in eight epic chapters
- Play as Dr. Styles and Samantha
- Innovative gameplay that combines science and the supernatural
Nongünz is a nihilistic action platformer which combines hectic shootouts with the management of a mysterious idle game.
Each run will have you parting from a black and white graveyard into an ever-changing gothic dungeon full of nightmares fleshed out of human viscera. Surviving this distraught roguelike will not only require skill but style, since Nongünz rewards you for long-lasting combos and challenges... moreover, score will play a key role in the progress of the idle game: the formation of your very own band of lost souls and death cultists.
As the world of Nongünz evolves, you will meet special characters that will inhabit your graveyard: praying cultists, self-scourging martyrs, somber gravediggers... which will either help you widen your killing skills or improve the performance of the insidious idle game built around the graveyard.
- Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits.
- The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongünz.
- Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters.
- Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of differents enemies.
- Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master.
- The potential to change your perception about existence, violence and mankind.
15. Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma is the epic finale to the time-travelling adventure series. In the face of the looming magical cataclysm, Ester Ambrose has to fight to save her future once again.
Destroying Viviana’s crystal tomb was supposed to turn Ester Ambrose’s fight against evil powers into nothing more than a distant echo of her past, a faint memory of a nightmare never to befall her again.
However, the most difficult and dangerous, but also the most fascinating, part of the story is yet to begin for the Ambrose family heiress. To save the future, she has to face the past on another journey through time and space.
- A portable time machine – change the history to your will
- 26 unique mini-games and 17 hidden-object scenes
- 42 atmospheric, hand-painted locations
- Time manipulation puzzles
- Additional adventure, play as Michael!
- A Time Mysteries Encyclopedia
- Possibility to replay Hidden Object Scenes and mini-games
- 6 beautiful wallpapers for your desktop
16. Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
- Nov. 2013 Update: new outfit, new level, new challenges and MORE!
- 9 playable characters, each with unique abilities
- 7 different worlds to explore
- Dozens of obstacles, hazards and enemies
- 20+ challenges to overcome
- Play single player or local head-to-head multi-player
- Amazing soundtrack
- Leaderboards support
- 30+ Steam achievements
17. Escape Goat 2
"The game’s flow from challenge to discovery is a masterwork for the genre ..." - Ars Technica
Escape Goat 2 is a puzzle platformer game where you use machinery, the environment, and a friendly mouse to progress through a dungeon.
Overview: None have overcome the Stronghold of Toragos... will you be the first goat to do so? Escape Goat 2 is the follow-up to the critically-acclaimed 2011 indie game, featuring more than double the content: larger rooms, HD graphics, dynamic lighting, and a host of devilish new traps.
Pick your path through the massive Stronghold, divided into ten unique zones. Worry not, brave Goat, for you have a friend on this mission: Your immortal mouse familiar can crawl to otherwise unreachable areas, to hit switches and distract enemies. Use your wits, reason, reflexes and courage to overcome each room, and save your friends from an eternal slumber...
- Over 100 rooms of puzzles, traps, and sheeply lore
- With destructible and movable walls, the rooms take on many forms as you manipulate hidden machinery to reach the exit
- Fully hand-drawn, hi-def art and animation, brought to life with a custom lighting engine
- Epic 90's Redbook Audio soundtrack, featuring guest track by Disasterpeace (composer, FEZ)
Listen to the soundtrack!
Grimind is a 2D, physics based, adventure, platform game in horror/creepy theme. Grimind casts you into forgotten caves and ancient crypts, without memories. While being there you have to demonstrate great manual skills to pass obstacles and solve non trivial puzzles to get out of scary environment and additionally discover what are you doing there alone – but is it certain... that you are there... alone?Features:
- Dynamic gameplay combined with a frightening experience
- Physics based gameplay - It gives you the possibility to do whatever you want. Every single dynamic object can be dragged, carried or thrown which gives you enormous freedom.
- Narration - While playing, the character is talking, telling the player what he feels, if he's scared, or what he thinks about the current situation.
- Challenge! - Grimind isn't an easy game, so you can forget about holding just one key and passing through the levels. Besides dexterity and input skills, there is also a large number of logic puzzles to solve. Your brain will be tested and you'll not get bored.
19. The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human
The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human is a pixelated, side-scrolling, underwater action-adventure game about exploring the decaying ruins of our species -- and fighting deadly sea-creatures -- in search of answers about our downfall.Key Features
- Melancholic underwater atmosphere: We really wanted to show the beauty of the sea as well as our influence on nature.
- Exploratory storytelling: The story is mainly told through the art and backgrounds with some textual hints along the way.
- Unique conflict encounters: Throughout the adventure, you will encounter -- much like Odysseus in The Odyssey -- monstrous beasts and challenges that you will have to best.
- Polarized gameplay: It's pretty chill until you've gotta fight for your life!
We think it's important to bring up global issues that have affected our lives and try to give a different point of view: climate change, terrorism, and technological progress.
We’re not lying: You are the last human; humanity is doomed.BackstoryThe water rose by an unpredictable amount due to climate change. The Earth's surface froze over, and humans were forced to live underwater -- where they could still harvest energy and grow food -- changing how cities and districts looked. As resources began to dwindle in the year 2971, sub-aquatic spaceships were sent to a nearby wormhole to look for habitable planets. Things did not go as planned. And now the ship, Argo9, has returned thousands of years later in a time after humans have gone extinct.
It's up to you to determine whether the ruins of our species is a travesty or an inevitable conclusion as you explore the lush aquatic world and encounter deadly underwater monsters.The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human || Digital DELUXE Edition This edition includes a pixel art map with all the boss locations, the full soundtrack composed by Karl Flodin -- and a digital booklet that gives some extra information about the story, weapons, and upgrades. Lastly, you'll receive a few desktop backgrounds that we made. All of this will be found in the game's folder.
20. OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
Help our little robot, Emeth, to fulfill a century-old promise by finding Earth in order to save Mankind—so step into the spaceship, operate a deep space telescope, and find out what’s out there in the unknown.“A robot without a goal is nothing more than a calculator. So, listen up... Your goal, is to find Earth. Do we have a deal?”- Dr. Lisa, the creator of the robot and who believes that Earth is not just a myth.“We have a deal… Emeth will find Earth!” - Emeth, the robot.
- An atmospheric experience with a rich story
- A whole galaxy to explore and get lost in
- Secrets of mysterious planets to be uncovered
- Meticulously crafted art
- A beautiful soundtrack to chill out to
Experience an emotional, atmospheric story of purpose and pursuit.
In the far future, humanity has lost its way back. Help the childlike robot Emeth carry on his creator's will to find our long lost home, earth, together, as he realizes a greater purpose inside his tiny mechanical heart.
As the adventure begins, players operate an evolving space telescope to find Earth by scanning nearby stars. Also, the game is like a visual novel in which players can explore each crew member’s secrets scattered around the spaceship with rich narration.
Enjoy a full soundtrack of original music from composer Triodust.Woven deeply into every corner of the game. Prepare to lose yourself in the organically generated soundscape while wandering through the galaxy!
21. Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity
The enchanting world of Touhou comes alive in this beautiful fan-made action RPG!
Infamous vampire Remilia Scarlet is bored with her posh, centuries-long life. So bored, in fact, that when the local newspaper runs a story about a gigantic monster, she decides she wants a piece of the action! Unfortunately, she returns home from her first foray to find her mansion heavily damaged, with no clues as to who the culprit might be. But this only serves to fan the flames of the vampiric maiden’s interest in what’s going on beyond the walls of her estate.
Now, it’s up to Remilia and her dutiful maid Sakuya Izayoi to discover the truth behind these rumors of monsters and menaces – an odyssey that will take them all over the world of Gensokyo as they match wits with a cast of colorful characters, overpower enemies with signature skills and spell cards, rough up a few fairies, and unravel a plot odder than they could have imagined.
11MB minimum save size
Licensed to and published by XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc.
22. Hive Jump
In the 24th century, humanity is at war with a hostile alien race. Outnumbered a million to one, mankind’s only hope of survival is the J.U.M.P. Corps. Its mission is to fight the alien menace hive by hive and planet by planet.
You and your friends assume the role of JUMPERS, and blast your way through procedurally generated alien hives in chaotic run and gun platforming action. Up to 4 Players band together in Local or Online Co-op to kill aliens, avoid traps, collect treasures and discover lost relics. Defeat fierce alien bosses to complete your mission and save the galaxy.Key Features
- Action Platforming: Engage swarms of aliens in frenetic combat. Avoid traps, withstand ambushes, discover treasures, rescue survivors, and more.
- Co-op Multiplayer: Among the best local multiplayer games on PC play with up to 4 buddies!
- Procedural Levels: Jump into procedurally generated alien hives. Level modifiers like dark levels keep you on your toes and offer new challenges to overcome.
- Unique Permadeath: Keep the transponder backpack in one piece! It is your mobile respawn point and if it is destroyed your team has no more lives.
- Challenging AI: Intelligent and fierce enemies will hunt you throughout the hive.
- Sci-Fi Arsenal: Pulverize aliens with pulse rifles, flamethrowers, and a variety of unlockable and upgradable weapons that persist between missions.
- Hand-Designed Challenges: Plunder challenge rooms and uncover lost relics to boost the power of your jumpers for that mission.
- Dynamic Lighting: Experience pixel-perfect dynamic lighting using Sprite Lamp.
- Daily/Weekly Challenges: Compete with friends and strangers to see who is the greatest jumper in the galaxy with Daily and Weekly Challenge missions with Leaderboards coming soon.
- Strategic Campaigns: The results of your jumps directly impact the ongoing galactic war against the aliens. Manage your planetary campaign between jumps in a turn-based strategy mode. Invite your friends and random Jumpers into your Campaign Missions for jolly cooperation!
- Gamepad Support: Play Hive Jump using your favorite console controller.
Block and Load! Combining the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Players can create maps and arenas based on anything imaginable and, once complete, can utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters, gunships, and much more. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously. Watch out – just when you think you’re safe, enemies can tunnel through walls and dig through floors to ambush you from behind, above or below!
In addition to standard modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag, Guncraft offers over seven outlandish game modes like Lava Survival and Racing Mode, plus 100% customizable load-outs that include perks, weapons, vehicles and more. Even better, the core crafting mechanics of Guncraft are available throughout every aspect of the game, enabling players to build maps, prefabs, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies.
- Voxel design coupled with hardcore FPS elements: Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks.
- Create custom levels, weapons, and characters – you are literally only limited by your imagination!
- 7+ outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including:
- “Lava Survival” – Magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”.
- “Onslaught” – Four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircrafts.
- “Spleef” – Players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths, while fervently avoiding suffering the same fate.
- “Siege Mode” – A building and prefab centric game mode where two teams are pitted in a race to build a trebuchet-style catapult first. Be sure to defend it, else you get your structure destroyed by the other team.
- "Racing Mode" – Race to the finish and blow up everyone in front of and behind you in the process! You can even team up with a friend for some double dash style action in the fast paced new game mode!
24. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
25. A Robot Named Fight!
A Robot Named Fight is a Metroidvania roguelike focused on exploration and item collection. Take on the role of a lone robot tasked with stopping a the entity known as Megabeast. Explore procedurally-generated labyrinths, uncover randomized power-ups and artifacts, find secrets, and blast meaty creatures in this deliciously gory Metroidvania.
Millennia of peace have passed since the mechanical gods ascended and left the lower order robots to cultivate the world. Unfortunately for those left behind, something forgotten and terrible stirs amidst the stars: the Megabeast, a pulsating moon-sized orb of flesh, eyes, mouths and reproductive organs – unleashing its children onto the world like an unstoppable plague.
- Explore a procedurally-generated labyrinth with more than 4 billion unique runs.
- Prove your worth with true permadeath.
- Take on over 50 menacing enemies solo or with a friend via local co-op.
- Adapt to a different item set every run with more than 60 unique items
- Complete achievements to unlock new content.
- Play using your favorite controller.
- Enjoy an unreasonable amount of meat!
26. Breathing Fear
The project is a nonlinear survival/adventure game.
This story is about a man brought by his fate to an abandoned house in the woods. This place mysteriously makes him be afraid of his own shadow, and that’s driving him crazy. Will he be able to stay sane and solve all the mysteries of the cursed house?
- Dismal and disturbing atmosphere.
- Screamers are not scary. Something you are going to feel in this house is scary.
- The winner of Games Jam: Gamm.
27. Take Thy Throne
Take Thy Throne is an online sidescrolling tower defense game.
Currently we allow up to 6 players per match to enter a variety of gamemodes, with more gamemodes coming after release as free DLC.
The main gamemode consists of taking down towers and barricades to make your way towards the enemy team's King which lies in the Throne room of the enemy's castle. You can pick up to 4 classes currently to play with, with more being added after the game's release.
You can use a variety of strategies to make your way towards the enemy Castle such as taking different routes, collecting gold and buying different items suitable for your class, or crafting buildables to help maintain your strongholds and barricades to ensure the enemy stays out of your Castle. The game is over once someone's King has been slain, and thus the Throne has been taken.
The game currently includes 3 gamemodes: Take Thy Throne, Capture The Flag, and Dragon Slayer, the latter being a single player/co-op mode. We're adding more gamemodes such as Deathmatch and a Village mode which consists of riding a Dragon and scorching down a Village, and more.
We currently support the Steam network, allowing you to easily host matches without port forwarding and to also join matches through both an in-game browser and through your Steam friends list. Right now the game is fully compatible with Windows Operating Systems, but we're working to put it on Linux as well, and quite possibly Mac in the future. We also would like to release another version of the game to support mobile devices at some point in the future.
28. Black Future '88
Black Future ’88 is a Synth-Punk roguelike 2D action Shooter. Vertically climb an always evolving procedural tower to reach the top and kill its insane owner…before your heart explodes. Shoot, slash, dash and upgrade yourself to survive the endless waves of deadly traps, homicidal AI, crazed junkies and colossal Wardens standing in your way in a stylish alternative version of 1988.
The world is reeling from a nuclear cataclysm, created by Duncan, the tower architect. The First of his bombs fell in the summer of 1988, and by December they had blacked-out the sun with endless rain. We decided to stop keeping time after this, and it’s been 1988 ever since. Everything that lived through the initial attack will die in the extreme floods that followed. These are the times after, where there are no more months, or even weeks…everything is measured in minutes left to live.
Take on the mantle of one of the last remaining misfit survivors, and fight your way to the top of the tower to kill the architect and stop the endless nuclear rain. Ascend to die, and die to survive.Game Features
- Death Ascendant: Climb an always evolving procedural tower and fight for survival through a constant onslaught of death by fire, lasers, and slashes.
- Unique Synth-Punk World: Play through a unique take on a retro cyberpunk dystopia, and fight to survive through 5 distinct zones each with their own challenges.
- Pick Your Poison: Play as one of 5 playable characters, each with their own unique buffs- and weaknesses.
- Ruin Friendships: Test your wits and reflexes with a friend in couch co-op, and experience a completely unique take on the co-op roguelike.
- Kill the Wardens: Fight for survival by challenging the numerous unique bosses that guard each one of the game’s zones.
- Fog Machines and Laser Beams: Bring a gun and laser sword to a fire fight by arming yourself with a selection of the 50 unique weapons available in the game, each with their own unique effects.
- Evolve to Survive: The only way to survive when everything, including your own heart, is trying to kill you is to carefully boost or curse yourself by strategically choosing- and combining from 30 distinct buffs and curses.
- Dailies: Every day, a new challenge is generated with unique attributes that will test your mettle and allow you to see how your skills compare against other players in a global Leaderboard. Fight for not just survival, but supremacy!
- Ear Candy: Death never sounded so good thanks to an all killer original analog-synth soundtrack performed by Tremor Low.
A robot, a poncho and a journey of discovery! Make your way through this wonderful world of pixelated parallax platforming to solve the ultimate puzzle: who is Poncho?
The world is ruined; humanity has disappeared and all that remains are robots, trying to find a new purpose in existence. But for Poncho, the adventure is just beginning! Explore an open world full of colourful characters, leaping between parallax layers to overcome obstacles and solve puzzles. Can you make it to the Red Tower, meet your Maker and ultimately save humanity?
- A 2D world with 3D thinking! Use brains as well as platforming skill, moving back and forth through Poncho's world as well as left and right to progress.
- Discover new challenges around every corner: platforms that move when you do, areas that switch from 3D to 2D and back again, shifting walls, seemingly impossible ascents and much more!
- A philosophical and intriguing storyline filled with mystery and a dark twist...
- An open world adventure, with a multitude of solutions to every area, hidden secrets and multiple endings!
- Randomly generated NPC characters and critters that react to Poncho's presence make the world feel alive!
- Seek out and find new abilities to unlock even more secrets hidden in the world!
- Gorgeous pixel graphics mix with clever gameplay and a beautiful soundtrack to create a retro-style experience that's truly unique!
- Various levels;
- A lot of abilities to learn;
- Hardcore action gameplay, which won't leave you bored;
- Control the time and space!
- All villains are people just like you: learn what's the reason behind them turning into their current state, or just fight them without further ado;
- Character leveling system;
- Three difficulty levels;
- Secret stuff and easter eggs;
But why does not everyone bother about Zaria's origins, and what is this place all about? May you succeed in solving the mystery of this world.
Go forth to various ages on your uneasy adventure to find the five keepers and to reclaim the power!
31. The Enchanted Cave 2
Delve into a strange cave with a seemingly endless supply of treasure, strategically choosing your battles to gather as much treasure as possible! Find rare artifacts and traverse the skill tree to become your choice of a mage, warrior, alchemist, or a mix of skills. Craft potions or enchant your equipment with ingredients, and discover secret areas! But be careful because the cave has oddly become quite dangerous lately with more explorers going missing every day…
The Enchanted Cave 2 is an RPG/roguelike with a heavy focus on risk vs reward. Strategically choosing your battles, building your character, enchanting your equipment and knowing when to escape the cave are crucial to succeed.Key Features
- 100 randomly-generated floors of loot, monsters, and minibosses
- Over 300 items, equipment, spells, and crafting ingredients
- Mid-cave shops to buy, sell, and enchant equipment
- Secret areas hidden in the walls
- A thriving town of tourists and eager explorers to talk and trade their equipment
- Sprawling skill tree featuring 3 unique play-styles, or any combination!
- 4 playable characters
- A beautiful soundtrack by Grant Kirkhope
- Museum for the hardcore collectors
- New Game+ mode to infinity
For differences between the premium and lite flash version see here:
32. Tobe's Vertical Adventure
Tobe's Vertical Adventure is an indie, retro, platformer starring Tobe, the overly devoted gamer who's been forced on a treasure hunt by his materialistic crush, Nana. The big headed duo will travel back and forth in the crumbling caves in search of treasures while rescuing fluffy animals, making you scream kawaii ne~ along the way. With 2 unique characters and a total of 4 islands and 16 levels to explore, Tobe's Vertical Adventure shall bring you back to the 16-bit era.Key features:
- Hours of classic platforming action through 16 levels across 4 islands
- Play as Tobe or Nana, each with a unique storyline and move sets
- Co-op Mode with a friend, as both Tobe and Nana
- 16 bit graphical retro goodness
- Experience the story through cutscenes and unlock the collectable soundtracks and artbook
33. Omega Strike
As Doctor Omega and his mutant armies march toward world domination, only a few brave freedom fighters stand in his way. Omega Strike is a metroidvania game with a huge, open-ended world and multiple playable characters.
Defeat deadly enemies and learn new abilities for your heroes. Explore the world, find it's hidden treasures and upgrade your weapons in order to defeat Doctor Omega and his evil henchmen.
- Explore a vast interconnected world with seven unique areas
- Three playable heroes who each have their own special abilities
- Swap your heroes at any time to take advantage of their skills
- Search for hidden treasures and purchase weapon upgrades
- 12 bosses and over 45 different types of enemies
34. Unit 4
An evil alien army has stolen the sacred artifact of our heroes' tribe while invading their home planet. Similar reports are coming from other planets and the solar system will decay without the power of these artifacts. Our heroes will begin an epic journey to uncover the truth behind this invasion. Who are these aliens? What are they trying to accomplish? Can our heroes recover the artifacts before their entire solar system starts to collapse? Experience the ultimate old-school platforming mayhem: perform impossible tricks, play with your friends and get ready to save the universe! Fast paced platforming action, cooperative gameplay up to 4 players, an elite squad of agents with amazing skills, space travels, exploration, unique missions, fancy characters, incredible fights with huge bosses, trade, minigames and much more!
• Single player mode featuring a whole galaxy to explore (15 planets, 3 different worlds to fight for, 2 vendors, 3 unlockable minigames)
• 6 terryfing bosses on the path to stop you
• Hard-as-nails gameplay, as a dedication to the difficulty of classic games
• Beautiful art syle homaging old school platformers
• Characters & ship customization
• Cooperative mode up to 4 players
35. After The End: The Harvest
Humanity has all but disappeared from its original planet and home, with only its remnants remaining loosely scattered across the universe. Those who were not worthy did not graduate the cycle. By chance encounter with an intelligent being, you begin your journey to unravel the great mystery of the universe itself.
After The End: The Harvest is an expansive open-universe RPG with the classic look and feel of a classic action adventure game. Be prepared to spend dozens of hours in this game collecting items, capturing and training creatures, hunting for achievements, and exploring derelict planets.
- A unique & non-linear story-driven experience
- Combines open-world game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- Action RPG Combat with Rune/Socketing system
- 100+ weapons,armors and spells
- Plenty of unique planets to discover, towns to explore and secrets to unearth
- Over 100 unique monsters to catch, train, and battle
- A plethora of side quests to explore
- Two Modes with varying difficulty levels (Story Mode, Adventure Mode)
- Two endings to discover
- New Game+
- Real-time spaceship combat
36. Awareness Rooms
When I came to, I was in a room I knew nothing of.
As I looked around and checked objects, opened doors, operated machines, I slowly gained awareness...
Eventually I was able to perform various actions.
From searching blindly, to solving puzzles actively.
Relying on what I have made sense of, I have found my way out of here.
This is a new type of escape game.
However, it is a little different from ordinary escape games; the girl doesn't have enough "awareness" in the beginning, and she can only recognize a "fridge" as "a large metallic box" or "tree" as something with "rough and busy texture".
So, as I said, this is a new style of escape game where you don't even have a clue nor puzzle to solve!
...Of course, you can escape eventually.
When you "Check" or "Interact" with the objects in the room, your "Awareness" level increases and the girl starts to recognize the true form of each object.
For example, the girl picks up something-or-other at some point but she has no idea what it is or how to use it: once she has increased her "Awareness" level to a certain amount, she now realizes it is a "handle-like object" and can be used somewhere.
When I was playing the game, I felt like I was quickly re-experiencing the days of a baby improving its sense of perception by feeling everything in the surroundings. Also the game gave me lots of "Aha!" moments (a.k.a. the eureka effect). In any case, it was very pleasant experience.
It's not the end when you maximize your "Awareness" level, instead it's the beginning of the puzzle. When you get stuck, go back-to-the-basics; "Check" and "Interact" all the objects again!A small hint:When you "Check" or "Interact" the object, a "?" or "!" icon over the girl's head will appear, if it has no colour, you'll know you are already "aware" of those objects.
When the level reaches 50% or 100%, the colour will come back and you will have detailed information for the objects.
When you use/lose the item, usually you can collect it again at the place where you found it. So stop whining and run for the item! (Sorry, the girl cannot run)
When you already have too many items and no space for a new one, you should go back and put another item back.
You can place the item by using it at the same place where you found it (same action as when you pick it up).
Controls (keyboard recommended):
Move: Arrow keys
Check/Interact: Z key
Switch action: Hold the left Shift key and select with Arrow keys
When confronted with something you don't really understand, you feel things like fear, or curiosity, but sometimes you also feel enjoyment when you start to make sense of it.
I wanted to recreate that feeling in a game, so I made "Awareness Rooms".
I hope you will also feel the pleasure of the vague gradually taking shape as you solve each puzzle.
Zolg is a minimalist top-down shooter where you explore, fight enemies, collect powerups, and defeat bosses. Move and aim with WASD + mouse or you can use a controller. Controllers can be configured from the main menu. There are 5 powerup types to collect, 6 bosses to fight, and various other enemies and obstacles in your path. This game also has Steam trading cards and 40 achievements of varying difficulty to unlock.
- OVERWHELM is an action horror-world platformer where enemies power-up and you don’t.
- Horror-world Exploration: Explore the oppressive caverns of the hive, guided only by a sparse map. Enemies can appear from anywhere at any time.
- Bosses Give Enemies Power-Ups: As you defeat each of the five unique bosses, their abilities get distributed to the enemies of the world with escalating difficulty.
- Tactile, Tense Combat: Combat is crunchy and fast. One hit and you die. Three deaths and the run is over. Defeat bosses in different orders to optimize your playthrough.
- Intense Soundtrack & Soundscape: The sparse but powerful soundscape keeps you focused and scared. The soundtrack provides occasional ominous synths to compliment intense boss fights and big moments.
39. Master Spy
Throw on your invisibility cloak and put your reflexes to the test in this brutal precision platformer brimming with espionage, intrigue, and betrayal!You are Master Spy.
In a world of corruption and decay, you're not just good at what you do - you're the best. And with the aid of your prototype cloaking suit and quick wit, you'll sneak your way past a multitude of enemies and obstacles, all while uncovering a plot of conspiracy and intrigue that thrusts you into a role far greater than your contract promised.Confidential Details:
- Jump, sneak, and cloak your way through more than 50 challenging levels, with locales ranging from churning electro factories to mystical ninja command centers!
- Cinematic pixel art cutscenes pull you into the experience, weaving a tale of espionage, intrigue, and betrayal!
- Discover Secret levels hidden throughout the game, allowing you to change the story!
- Put your skills to the ultimate test in the unlockable limited-visibility Blind Master mode!
- Train in Novice mode with checkpoints that aid you on your mission!
- Jam in that cheat code to play any level and watch the cutscenes at your leisure!
40. Junk Jack
Make the world truly yours in Junk Jack, a relaxing sandbox experience focused on building and improving your home. Tame and breed creatures, cook foods, collect animal companions, farm exotic plants, collect fish, grow flowers, play with your friends!
Travel in procedural planets full of content to discover, monsters to combat, crafts to learn and loot to equip or simply proudly display in your home.
All of this is possible in Junk Jack, and much more will be possible in the future. We have much more fun stuff to do planned forthcoming!
- Use portals to travel between 12 planets with unique hand crafted environments
- All worlds are procedurally generated and different every time you create a new one
- Play online with your friends
- Fully featured equip system with hundreds of different wearables with unique stats
- Beautiful retro styled pixel art graphics
- Deep Electronics system to create intricate contraptions, even complete CPUs!
- Creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- More than one thousand different crafts
- Two styles of crafting: a crafting grid or simple mode which allows crafting items with a single click
- Lots of loot to collect!
- Hundreds of placeable objects, blocks and decorations
- Fully dynamic day-night system, with weather effects
- A vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds
- Fish and display your captured animals in fish tanks!
- Place your rare treasures on shelves, display your equip pieces on mannequins!
- Collect tameable pets which will follow you around
- Capture and breed cows, sheeps, pigs and many more animals!
- Farm and grow unique plants and use them to cook delicious recipes
- A thorough ingame tutorial will help you learn the basics of the game
- Beautiful music tracks by Bright Primate
- Craft hundreds of potions with che chemistry bench
- Mix flower seeds to grow thousands of unique flower combinations
- Decorate your home with many craftable and customizable furniture sets
- Combat hordes of mobs with many different weapon types
- Explosives, signs, paintable objects and many more features awaits you!
41. Mastema: Out of Hell
Mastema Out of Hell is a platformer game in pure pixel art, 16bit old style sprites and backgrounds. You can run, jump and collect special weapons to conquer the next level defeating demons and bosses.
You are a lost soul, one equal to millions. Can't remember your past life and you have no idea about your actual situation. You only have a certainty: you are trapped in hell and you want to escape! Unarmed and defenseless you retrieved a flaming weapon from a clash between an angel and a demon who has seen the evil victorious. Nobody knows you're armed and decided to walk among the corpses of a thousand devils to find your way out of hell! Are you able to return to the real world and regain your lost memories? If you could defeat Mastema you may discover the reason of your death and of such extreme punishment.
Be carefull, you've got hundred ways to die! You'll encounter deadly jumps, traps, crumbling platforms, movable bridges and lots of enemies.
The game is hard enough to be completed and includes:
- 20 different locations for a total of more than 55 playable levels;
- 8 Dreadful end level bosses;
- 1 Frightful final boss;
42. Rym 9000
Rym 9000 is a vertical shmup in which you fight your way through 5 levels of concentrated action to reach the Moon and find the Rym 9000 treasure; a legendary relic left by an ancient civilization, buried in the Moon for a generation of pilots to find and "turn the world upside down."
With an emphasis on haywire motion and experimental visuals from Sonoshee, along with a cyber-stellar soundtrack from Roex, Rym 9000 will take you on a chaotic trip of challenging but fair hyperkinetic fun.
Achievements are set in place for the player to unlock World Log entries and know more about the world they're venturing into, as well as understanding the history behind the treasure that the protagonist and millions of other pilots are setting out to find.
Fight your way through relentless hordes of enemies, defeat each area's boss all the way up to the Moon's guardian "Diesel", and register your score upon beating the game on a leaderboard that records the top 10 players in the world.
43. Run or Die
Run or Die is a fast paced Endless Runner that focuses on movement based abilities (and a huge Ion Cannon)! Players must make decisions in the blink of an eye and react quickly in order to make their way through a hazardous city environment where every run is different! Can you make it to the Lab to save Flow?
Warning: Run or Die is not a casual game!
- Tight controls
- The R.O.D Suit which gives you access to 5 different Abilities
- Native Controller Support
- 3 Playable Characters (including a catdog)
- Over 170 handcrafted maps
- Day & Night Cycle
- Endless Mode
- Daily Runs in which players from all over the world run through the exact same city layout and have one shot a day to grab the highest score
- Training Mode, hone your skills to prepare for the run
- Challenge Mode, collect all the Intel and reach the goal
- User Created Challenge Map Support
- Steam Workshop Integration for easy sharing of User Created Challenge Maps
- Online Highscores to compare your score with the rest of the world
- Pixel Art crafted with love
- Music by Vidboy & Lifeformed
- Steam Achievements
- A quick restart button (trust us, you will love that one)
P.S.: Run or Die is only available in English, but there are no refined English skills required to understand and enjoy the game.
44. Archibald's Adventures
Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion after the latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong! All kinds of weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. A paranoid central computer issued a lock down on the mansion and trapped both heroes inside!
Help Archie to overcome all the pitfalls of the mad scientist's mansion in this action puzzle game! Test your skills and wit in nearly 200 levels!
- Go through 191 levels in this mind breaking action puzzle platform game!
- Climb walls and ceilings in a magnetic rolling pod!
- Solve brain busting riddles with remotely controlled flying bubblegum!
- Move around as a professor in his jet propelled armchair!
- Use your wit and fast reactions to avoid nasty dangers of the mansion!
- Encounter lots of weird and funny monsters running loose in the levels!
- The game can be controlled with a mouse, keyboard or gamepad.
- Now with Steam cards and achievements.
SinSlayers is a turn-based strategy about sins and sinners with elements of dungeon crawler and pixel art graphics. The game will provide you a roster of 12 heroes, each with his/hers own story, unique specialization and battle abilities. You will build your team of 3 and send them to fight seven deadly sins, depicted as dreadful and ruthless monsters: Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sorrow, Greed, Gluttony and Lust. Each of those sins rule their own realm, so every location that player will visit will differ from others. Same with creatures, that inhabit these lands. Furthermore, these locations will be procedurally generated every time you play to provide you with new experience.
But don’t worry, you won’t have to slash monsters indefinitely. You will be able to rest from the battles in the Old Church - the last refuge of the sinners - on the crossroads between the warring realms. Here, in the specially equipped place, you’ll be able to change the equipment, learn new skills, switch heroes in your team, get new tasks from other undead, or just have a good sleep in the safe area.
But player, be aware - wherever you go your sins will follow.
In this game we tried to take several interesting game mechanics and ideas from various games and unify them. We were inspired by Final Fantasy battle system, Castlevania visual style and Dark Souls atmosphere.
SinSlayers is the game about several servants of once big and wealthy Empire. All wars were won, all inner conflicts solved, the honor and glory were split equally. People told legends about them and bards sang their songs. But being humans like us, no one lives forever. These heroes have their own stories, merits and rewards, but there is one thing that bounds them together - they are sinners, and their sins are huge. They were tired and their souls wanted to rest, but unknown forces kept them alive. Then one day everything changed.
One day, when clear sky was covered with darkness and flash striked the center of town square, crimson flare outburst and covered everything around, When it was over and darkness faded away, those 12 heroes disappeared. They vanished without a trace and a bloodspill.
Their story only starts there.
They found themselves in the old church, in the nameless world and in the place known as Last Sinner Valley.
And now, to come back to the world of living, undead souls of the heroes have to walk throug seven circles of hell and fight the dreadful enemies of all humankind, the incarnation of evil - Lords of Sins and their minions.
MAKE A HEALTHY LIVING — BY MAKING LIVING UNHEALTHY
Challenge yourself in this hard-boiled arcade shooter. Choose from 3 different bounty hunters in this classic arcade setup. Run, jump and take cover in a futuristic city environment. Haul bullets at your enemies with a great variety of guns.
Keep your cool while planning your advancement as objects around you shatter into pieces from explosions and bullets that whistle over your head. Kill the minions, then go after their leaders. Collect your bounty. Make a healthy living — by making living unhealthy.THE BOUNTIES ARE OPENThe gangs of the future have taken over. Each level has their own bounty awaiting to be collected. Hunt 'em down and fight your way to the final bosses.LOCAL CO-OP MULTIPLAYERClear the streets of Mayhem. Give each other suppressive fire and advance on the enemy. Hunt down the bounties together!OLD SCHOOL MODERNIZEDDrawn by hand, pixel by pixel, Huntdown´s design is thoroughly made like a 16-bit game from the old days, but with a fluid action-packed gameplay.
47. In The Shadows
In The Shadows is a story about a man who dives back into his childhood imaginary world, to remember his past, to make sense of his life. A deep emotional journey about confronting your fears, moving forward.GameplayIn the game you use different sources of light to scare away monsters. Sometime light boxes, sometime lamp post, each light source will make the monsters transform into different objects. They can be a ladder, a trampoline, a door, a key... each monster helps you in your adventure with their unique mechanic.
The puzzles are crafted to be challenging and have an added difficulty for player who want a bigger challenge by finding all the stars laying around in the game. Collecting all the stars will open hidden levels and secrets.
- Multiple fantastic worlds to explore.
- Many monsters with each their own mechanics.
- Many levels to explore with challenging puzzles to solve.
- Hidden levels and secrets to uncover!
- Colorful environments with real time lighting!
- Beautiful music made exclusively for the game.
- A deep emotional story about fears and comfort.
- Xbox 360, Xbox One Controller support.
In The Shadows voxels are made with Qubicle Voxel Editor
Overhell is adrenaline shoot'em action, filled with lot of weapons, bosses and dangerous floors. Scene of action is "Satan's Hotel" where you have to get to last level through barrels of blood, where you will be picked by helicopter. All started with banal search a group of sadists. You almost caught them but they have already started their rutial which cause uprising of terrible creatures from hell. You have no choice. Try to save your life...
- Huge amount of guns: Flamethrowers, shotguns, laserguns, machine guns and more than 50 different guns!
- Diversity of enemies: Illuminati, skeletons, spiders, robots, overmind creatures and many more enemies!
- A lot of various floors which you must complete to be alive.
- Hard bosses: Strong monsters which you have to win with dodging their strikes.
A soul-searching adventure about a girl’s precious memories, broken worlds, and self-rescue.
Rehtona is a pixel style, platformer puzzle game. Help Rehtona find the connection between the two contrasting worlds: the ordinary world and the world behind the gate. Rehtona acts in one world and anticipate how it will impact the other world. Go through the puzzles and find memory fragments, these are the key factors that lead Rehtona to the final answer to everything.
Let’s together join Rehtona’s journey – one you will never forget.
● Breathtakingly two unique yet interconnected worlds of puzzles with radically different strategies to solve
● 5 chapters, 32+ elaborately designed levels plus 2 challenge levels and more levels are coming
● Delightful and interesting puzzles/mechanics with the just right difficulty to play
● Touching, mysterious story line!
● Stunning pixel graphics with a highly polished interface!
● Smoothly controlled platform jumper, join the unforgettable journey of Rehtona
● Full Save/Load functionality with Flashback system!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating, time to challenge your brain!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating every week/month, time to challenge your brain!
Let's start the journey!
Welcome to join our community!
Email: [email protected]
Monthly Subscriber Privilege offers $2.49 monthly subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
3 Months Subscriber Privilege offers $5.49 of 3 months subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039
50. Monster Sanctuary
As the youngest heir of an ancient bloodline of proud Monster Keepers, you step out into the world to follow in your ancestors' footsteps. You will gather a party of monsters to grow and train. Meanwhile, a series of unsettling events worries the experienced Keepers of the Monster Sanctuary. This is the beginning of a journey to unravel the cause of this mystery that threatens the peace between humans and monsters.
Monster Sanctuary is the idea of combining monster collecting, turn based combat and metroidvania-like exploration. Any monster you encounter can become a part of your own party. Additional monsters provide a lot of tactical options in combat or allow you to overcome certain obstacles to explore new areas.
Every monster has a unique skill tree. This lets you individualize your monster to pursue different strategies. Feeding and equipping your monsters to improve their stats further emphasizes this aspect.
The combo system gives additional depth to the combat. Each individual hit increases the damage of the next moves within the same combat turn. The loot system challenges you to find the quickest and most efficient way to end a battle - rewarding you with better loot. Grind and find the best combo to earn the rarest monster eggs!
Follow the development
Monster Sanctuary is still early in development. You can follow the progress on