The best games like Omikron: The Nomad Soul are:
- arrow_rightAlan Wake
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed Odyssey
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Origins
- arrow_rightYakuza 0
- arrow_rightPrince of Persia: Warrior Within
- arrow_rightValkyria Chronicles
- arrow_rightMarvel Heroes
100 Best Games Like Omikron: The Nomad Soul:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (35)
- PlayStation 4 (51)
- iOS (37)
- Android (26)
- macOS (92)
- Linux (56)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (11)
- Nintendo DS (10)
- Xbox 360 (45)
- Xbox (16)
- PlayStation 3 (52)
- PlayStation 2 (30)
- PlayStation (13)
- PS Vita (17)
- PSP (11)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (14)
- GameCube (13)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (11)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (7)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- SEGA CD (2)
- Dreamcast (6)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Alan Wake
Titular best-selling psychological thriller author was going through a writer’s block, but when he tries to take a small vacation, it seems that he is attacked and has to fight off the “darkness” that possess people and animals alike. Action-adventure with horror elements, Alan Wake is paced like a thriller show, cinematic and slow, which is in alignment with the visual style of the rural region of Washington and linear storytelling. The main enemy, encountered by the players will be Taken – possessed by darkness creatures and humans that cannot be attacked outright, because they are shrouded in black smoke, blocking the attacks. Only after dispelling the darkness with a source of light players are able to affect the enemies. When the enemies are getting too close, Alan can perform a slow-motion dodge.
Two more episodes were published for the first game, called “The Signal” and “The Writer”, directly continuing the story of the main game, and completing the first season.
2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the twentieth game in its series. It is the earliest game in the Assassin's Creed universe chronology and the prequel to Assassin's Creed Origins.
The events of Assassin's Creed Odyssey's take place in the Classical Era of Ancient Greece, in 431 BC, before the Brotherhood of Assassins was even formed. The plot follows a fictionalized story of the Peloponnesian War between city-states of Sparta and Athens that left Greece devastated. The player can choose to control either a male (named Alexios) or female (named Kassandra) protagonist, both of them being descendants of the famous Spartan king Leonidas. The player enters the plot as a mercenary and can side with either Athens or its rival Sparta. There's also the frame story set in the contemporary age. Its protagonist is Layla Hassan, who was also the main character in the frame story of Assassin's Creed Origins.
Unlike most earlier installments of Assassin's Creed, which put the emphasis solely on action, Odyssey has a strong role-playing element in it. Dialogue options and the non-linear plot allow the player to reach several alternate endings. The game also has a reputation system and multiple options for romancing, including same-sex romances. The combat system is similar to that in Origins with the addition of new skills. The game also reintroduces naval battles.
3. Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman Arkham Origins is an action-adventure game, the third main entry in Warner Brothers’ Batman: Arkham series. Concerning story, Origins is the prequel to the first game in the franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum. It takes place in Gotham City on Christmas Eve. The notorious crime lord Black Mask places $50 million bounties on Batman and hires eight of the world’s deadliest assassins including Bane, Deathstroke, Killer Croc and others. The story covers some events important for the other installments in the series, like Batman’s first encounter with Joker and incidents that lead to the reopening of Arkham Asylum.
The gameplay of Origins is very similar to the previous two installments. It mostly consists of beat-em-up sequences, stealth sequences, and investigations. Like in Arkham City player can freely explore an open world, but this time it is not just Arkham Asylum, but the whole of Gotham City.
4. Yakuza 0
Yakuza 0 is an action-adventure game developed by Sega for Microsoft and PlayStation in 2015.
The game takes place in 1988 in Tokyo. The main characters are Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima, who are forced to participate in the power struggle of the Japan mafia organizations. Kiryu is framed for a murder and pursued by a huge mafia family. On the loose, the protagonist tries to prove innocent and reveal the truth behind the so-called Empty Lot conflict. The aim is to follow the plot and make choices based on different strategies.
The game is played from a third-person perspective. The player can explore the world freely. The action is performed in Kamurocho, which is the representation of Kabukichō, Tokyo’s district. During the game, the player resembles the usual mechanics: walking, listening to dialogues and watching cinematics pieces. The action includes side-quests which let the protagonists earn more money and special Completion Point currency; each CP lets the player gain additional bonuses, upgrades, and certain items. The main gameplay modification is battle control. It lets the player switch action styles in the middle of the fight.
Yakuza 0 is a prequel of Yakuza, video game series first released in 2005. The original was acknowledged for its innovative gameplay. The prequel followed the success and became favorable as well.
5. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is an action adventure game and a part of the vast Prince of Persia series which includes ten titles overall. Sands of Time precede it and followed by The Two Thrones
All the big titles in the series feature pretty much the same mechanics: 3D platforming with a heavy focus on the fighting elements and parkour. The game is the first in the group to have a non-linear structure with the protagonist returning to the previously visited areas and opening hidden paths with the new tools acquired along the way.
The fighting system presents wielding two weapons at a time with the latter being divided into two main categories: melee — primary weapons and throwable — secondary ones.
The events depicted in the game take place seven years after the previous game in the series — The Sands of Time. The narrative centers around the antagonism of the protagonist of The Prince and Dahaka — the mystical beast, hunting him because he released the Sands of Time in the previous installment.
The game features two endings: a canonical "good" one the storyline of which is transferred in the next chapter of The Prince's journey and the "bad" one. The difference lies in the Water Sword achievable through gathering all the collectibles for upgrading the life meter.
6. Valkyria Chronicles
Valkyria Chronicles takes place during the early period of World War II in a fictional region which is in Europa. The peaceful nation of Gallia is attacked by East European Imperial Alliance because of Ragnite ore which is a petrol in the game's universe and which Gallia nation has a lot. The main focus of Valkyria Chronicles plot is the resistance against Imperial Army.
One of the game's selling point is the visual style which is similar to cell-shading and looks like it all was drawn with a pencil. This is one of those "playable anime" kind-of games. The gameplay itself is fun yet difficult if a player doesn't know what to do. It is turn-based and every turn should be well-measured. There are phases of player characters and of enemies. Wins that which is planning his turns more thoughtful. The game also has a strong anti-war message.
7. Marvel Heroes
Marvel Heroes is an action-RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Gazillion Entertainment and Gargantuan. It was originally released in 2013. Gazillion Entertainment published the game. On review aggregator Metacritic, Marvel Heroes has a score of 81. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Marvel Heroes on macOS, PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game is sold via Steam.
Enclave is a role-playing action game developed by Starbreeze Studios.
A long time ago, the people of Celenheim are murdered by a demon known as Vatar. As a last resort, one of the high wizards created a rift around Celenheim which kept the armies of Vatar out. Years passed, Celenheim's citizens forgot about the war as their daily affairs became their only bother. But the rift is closing and the evil raises its head once again. The Protagonist is released from prison by strange coincidence. It is his choice whether to stand by the queen of Celenheim or join Vatar in his campaign.
Played from a third-person perspective, Enclave offers the player a hack and slash experience. Players are free to use either magical or medieval weaponry on their quest. With each new mission, the player chooses which character they would like to play as and the equipment to use. It is possible to collect gems and gold to purchase new equipment at the start of the next mission.
Enclave features a vast class system with different class rosters whether the player decides to join the Light or the Darkness.
9. The Banner Saga 3
Banner Saga 3 is the epic conclusion to a sweeping viking saga six years in the making. This strategic RPG, acclaimed for its strong story and compelling characters has won over 20 awards and been nominated for 4 BAFTA awards.
As the world crumbles around you, how will you survive when the Darkness draws near, and who will you trust with the fate of the world?
10. Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle
Travel to the four corners of the world with Brian and Gina in a crazy story packed full of surprises. Pirates, spies, surfers, soldiers, and even aliens get in on the act - all combining to create a wonderfully rewarding experience to savour and remember forever!
With loveable characters, rib-cracking humour, brain-tickling puzzles and stunning graphics, Runaway, The Dream of the Turtle is a glorious sight to behold.
Runaway, The Dream of the Turtle is an adventure game that is a pure pleasure to play.
- A beautifully produced adventure game, with rich scenarios, ever-present humour and captivating puzzles.
- Hundreds of places to explore throughout the world.
- Over an hour of superb animated sequences bring to life the intrigue, plot twists and many comic moments.
- High quality sound featuring cinema quality dubbing, as well an original and hugely inspirational soundtrack with both vocal and instrumental tracks.
11. Tomba! (1997)
Tomba!, known as Tombi! in Europe and Ore! Tomba (オレっ!トンバ, Ore! Tonba, lit. "Me! Tomba") in Japan, is a side-scrolling platform game developed by Whoopee Camp for the PlayStation console. Tomba! was first released in Japan in December 1997, and in North America and Europe in 1998. The game was followed by a sequel, Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return. The colorful imaginative atmosphere and innovative gameplay has continued to keep it nostalgically popular with gamers. The series is the brainchild of Tokuro Fujiwara. It was also one of the first PlayStation games to take advantage of the DualShock feature. The game was re-released on the PlayStation Network in 2011.
**FATE: The Traitor Soul is now live on Steam!**
Play (or Re-play) This Classic Dungeon Crawler!
During the golden days of action RPGs, FATE was a powerhouse, winning runner-up for PC Magazine’s Role-Playing Game of the year. Popular enough to spawn 3 sequels, this was one of the premier dungeon crawlers of its time. Now is your chance to enter the legendary town of Grove and experience the original for yourself!
Hello, traveler. Journey to the outskirts, where the Old Wood meets the Dungeon Gate. Battle vicious creatures, collect unique weaponry, learn powerful spells and glory will be yours.
Rise and test your worth! Step forward and determine Your FATE!
- NEW Steam Trading Cards – Fans of old (and fans of new) can enjoy this never-before-seen art!
- NEW Steam Badges – 6 levels for you to collect, hoard and show off.
- NEW Steam Emoticons – Oh, you’re old school all right, throw a little FATE into your chat to prove it.
- NEW Profile Backgrounds – FATE up your profile with these beautiful works of art made especially for Steam players.
- Gameplay – It’s quick, immersive and classic.
- Procedurally generated levels – Explore limitless caverns, dungeons, mines and tunnels. What will you find?
- Economy - Buy and sell items… or try your luck with shopkeeper!
- Pet - Choose a dog or cat and evolve it into more and more powerful creatures. Rawr.
- Street Cred – Up your gamer street cred by playing this classic game and show those hipsters what for!
13. Spider-Man 3
Based on the hit film, Spider-Man 3 allows players to experience the actions of heroic red-suited Spider-Man and, for the first time ever, his darker, more mysterious black-suited persona.
Set in a larger, dynamic, free-roaming New York City, the game gives players the freedom to choose their own gameplay experience through multiple movie-based and original storylines, fully integrated city missions and performance rewards including improved speed, combat maneuvers and agility. In Spider-Man 3, players draw upon Spider-Man's completely revamped combat abilities as they protect the city and defeat nemeses using expanded aerial fighting, finishing moves and dynamic webbing during missions and epic boss battles.
- Welcome to the dark side: For the first time ever, control the legendary black suit, which magnifies Spider-Man's strength, agility and durability. Punish your enemies with explosive new attacks and incredible upgrades, including fearsome room-clearers. All this power comes with a price, though, as players will find the black suit harder and harder to control. Will you be strong enough to make a heroic choice before your quest for vengeance turns the city against you?
- Let freedom ring: Go anywhere at any time in a larger, dynamic, free-roaming New York City and get involved in whatever you want, whenever you want. Players decide how to proceed through the game and set their own goals. Should Spider-Man follow a plot twist, switch to an alternate storyline, fight off crime waves that threaten the city or explore vast interior and underground locations? You decide.
- The city is your playground: From towering skyscrapers to the vast new subterranean sewers and subways Spider-Man must patrol all of New York. Three criminal gangs and variety of Super Villains will be competing for your attention, taking hostages, stealing cars, harassing citizens, and creating havoc. Will you be able to save everyone?
- Super Villains galore: Experience multi-stage, dynamic boss battles against the headlining villains from the movie as well as a host of legendary comic book foes who all take advantage of their environments, their minions, and the large-scale destruction that their superpowers cause in trying to defeat Spider-Man.
- Go, go gadget: In addition to faster web-swinging, certain events and environments open up additional Spider-powers for you to control. Using Spider-Man's web abilities, he can catch falling objects including people and debris, fix hazards like broken train rails, barricade doors, and even slingshot from the tops of buildings for increased speed and huge air.
Blasphemous is an action-platformer that combines the fast-paced, skilled combat of a hack-n-slash game with a deep and evocative narrative core, delivered through exploration of a huge universe comprised of non-linear levels.
Immerse yourself in a dark fantasy nightmare that has been constructed PIXEL BY PIXEL by our committed artists.
- Explore a huge land, a universe that feels as open as it is oppressive, delivered through a non-sequential level design that puts you in control of where to go next.
- We are putting great focus on achieving a very satisfying combat mechanics with very responsive control, smooth animations and lots of blood and gore.
- Handmade pixel art, with large sprites and super smooth animations, created pixel by pixel, frame by frame.
- Evocative narrative: Blasphemous’ levels are not just platforms; they tell a story to those who are interested, but don't get in the way if you just want the action.
- Find your personal combat style by equipping rosary beads, or carrying around relics that boost your abilities.
Set in the savage land of Orthodoxia, a place where religion is of the utmost importance in the eyes of the populace, superstition runs amok, and churches outnumber people two to one. You will find yourself in this hellish territory in the wake of the Age of Corruption.
15. Bendy and the Ink Machine
"Bendy and the Ink Machine™" is a first person puzzle action horror game that begins in the far days past of animation and ends in a very dark future.
Play as Henry as he revisits the demons of his past by exploring the abandoned animator's workshop of Joey Drew Studios. With twists and turns around every corner, "Bendy and the Ink Machine" is sure to thrill you... and decimate your childhood.
You'll never look at cartoons the same way again.
This first chapter sets the tone for the adventure ahead.
Solve the riddle. Escape the workshop.
Above all, fear the machine and survive.
16. Dino Crisis 2
Dino Crisis 2 (ディノ クライシス2, Dino Kuraishisu Tsū) is an action-adventure video game for the PlayStation developed and published by Capcom. It is the second installment in the Dino Crisis series.
After the events of the previous game, unsafe research into time-distorting Third Energy has resulted in an entire research base, military institution, and fictional metropolis of Edward City to be transported to another time; along with all of its inhabitants. Secret Operations Raid Team operative Regina returns as one of the main playable characters, sent along as an adviser to the rescue team that travels through time to find survivors of the time displacement and recover data on the Third Energy experiments. Dylan Morton, the rescue team leader, is the second playable character. Despite Dylan and Regina initially going their separate ways, they end up joining forces to find a way back to the present. The player switches between controlling Regina and Dylan at specific points during the story.
17. Dino Crisis
Survival Horror on a Much Larger Scale. Your most primal fears grab you on this new journey into survival horror from the creators of Resident Evil®. Suspicious and terrifying... the world's most renowned scientist has disappeared and you've been recruited to investigate on a mysterious, remote island. Suddenly, out of the mist appears a predator, which has haunted mankind's imagination for centuries... experience the pure terror!
Based on the all-new CGI TMNT movie, Ubisoft’s TMNT video game takes place in New York City, a city plagued with fast-moving shadows and attacks from strange creatures. Could the wealthy and mysterious Max Winters be involved? New York City needs the Turtles now more than ever but they face their most trying time both as heroes and as brothers. With the fate of the City and their family at stake, it’s up to Leonardo with Zen Master Splinter to restore unity and ninja discipline to the Turtles. In this highly immersive experience, join the Ninja Turtles team and experience intense acrobatic navigation, collaborative combat and powerful fighting moves. Engage in over-the-top Ninja action to reunite the Turtles and save New York City.
• Embody All Four Famous Turtles
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo are playable, each with unique acrobatic moves, weapons and combat skills, such as Michelangelo’s fast nunchuk face slap and Raphael’s powerful Sai throw.
• Extends the TMNT Movie Experience
The video game uses the same dark and dangerous environments and same themes in the new TMNT movie. Will the Turtles be able to unite against the odds or will sibling rivalries create an unstoppable rift between the brothers? Only the players abilities can determine the outcome for the family.
• Intense Ninja Fighting
By harnessing the power of Ninjitsu, the four Turtles have become masters of combat. Leonardo shows a calm discipline when he faces his foes, attacking carefully and masterfully. Donatello’s bow staff can be used to reach distant enemies and as a pivot for him to swing himself around the arena. Michelangelo is a fast, flamboyant, energetic fighter, good for quick slashes with nearby enemies but for powerful direct attacks nothing beats the intensity of Raphael’s powerful Sai punches.
• Unique Acrobatic Navigation
The Turtles jump from rooftop to rooftop, scale tall buildings, dive into sewers and race through every corner of the city to confront their enemies. Using the Jade Engine, from the Prince of Persia franchise, Ubisoft’s acclaimed Montreal development team brings a unique fast-paced navigation element to the Turtles gameplay.
• Powerful Tag Team Moves
Together the Turtles can team up to reach locations unattainable alone, or use their unique individual abilities to find alternate routes and secret areas of New York City. By pairing up in combat, the Turtles can leverage their combined powers to create a multitude of devastating attacks to cripple the enemy.
• Diverse Enemies and Bosses
Characters from the movie and the original comic book series creep out of the shadows to face the Turtles. From the Purple Dragon Street Gang to the infamous Foot Clan, a new group of enemies lurks in the sewers. Find out what their plan is and how the Turtles can stop them.
19. Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Before man climbed down from the trees to shop in megastores and drink cappuccino, before the Earth wadded itself into a cool blue ball, before the Moon even existed, there was the Island. The Island, a massive fragment of a long-lost planet, hurtling blindly through space. Upon the surface of this paradise wanders the giant, Kabuto. Little does Kabuto know that the Island was home to others before him. In the oceans, there dwells a matriarchal race called the Sea Reapers. In their pride, they created Kabuto, as a defense against intruders. But Kabuto became conscious of himself, his loneliness, his pain - and he went berserk.
Space castaways, the Meccs piloted their ship through space, looking for their missing friends. If you haven’t guessed already, they ended up on the Island. Faced with yet another unscheduled layover while on their way to Planet Majorca, the Meccs decide to make the best of their temporary home. Just their luck - the natives are already embroiled in their own little war, and the Mecc visitors are most unwelcome!
Meccaryns... Sea Reapers... Kabuto... One island isn’t big enough for the three of them.
- Three unique races, each with a totally different gameplay experience
- Bawdy humor that will keep you laughing throughout the game
- One of the most original games ever created
- original version from 2000
20. EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
Don’t let the cute cartoonish art style fool you. This game is challenging. True fans of the JRPG genre will love it, casual players may want to look elsewhere. Invest the time, and EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic will reward you with a depth in gameplay that will test the most strategic of players.
Discover Your Hero Within
Embark on a journey to save the beautiful world of Umbra, a harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago. What started as a mission to rescue Amon’s uncle from the clutches of an ancient cult, soon spirals into an adventure that was centuries in the making. You must bring together this group of unlikely heroes to stop the ruinous past from repeating itself.
Explore the magical world of Umbra and discover places lost in the past to uncover the secrets of the Earthlock Artifact.
Unite this band of heroes, all with their own journeys of self discovery and venture into the world to save the planet from the growing evil within. Mix up your strategy to beat your enemies using two different stances per character, and build your characters' battle bond to unleash powerful abilities or unique perks.
Your Own Secret Island
Take a break from adventure and escape to your own home island. Here you can harvest magical ingredients and craft helpful items and perks.
The Talent Table
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic features a unique talent board system; a refreshing take on the classic skill tree. This board gives you complete control over your player's strengths and weaknesses. You can swap talents on and off the board, allowing you to finely tune each character to your desired playing style. The talent board also features “Perk Talents” which you can craft and collect in the world, giving you special combat skills and abilities.
For the best EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic experience, we recommend using a game controller.
21. Runestone Keeper
Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
Sudeki, a world torn apart into light, shadow and dark. Rent asunder by deceit and betrayal, the land cries out for a peace that only four united heroes can bring.
Beyond the protective walls of Illumina Castle lie miles of pastoral, rolling countryside, though once a serene landscape, the Aklorian forces have transformed the countryside into a charred battlefield. Simply passing through the region is unsafe, as travellers must be ever alert for ambushes.
Four friends have joined together to aid their queen. Though destined to encounter ancient gods, primordial wonders, and marvellous inventions, foes and betrayal haunt their every step. A keen eye could prove vital, exposing essential clues. And as the companions make their way through darkness and light, they’ll discover that those two extremes have more in common than they once imagined...
- Real-time, bone-crunching combat with incredible spells and combos.
- Control any one of the four champions at any time, and skip between them at will.
- Customise each character's armour, weapons and spells and evolve new powerful attacks.
23. The Temple of Elemental Evil
Thus begins your adventure within the Realm of Greyhawk. It is an adventure that will lead to the source of a deep and abiding mystery, to the very core of evil itself.
An evil demoness founded a cult dedicated to exploring evil in its most elemental forms. This cult was based in a temple just outside the village of Hommlet in a vile shire known as Nulb. Soon, this cult rose to rule the region with tyranny and grim times of chaos and violence ensued. Hard-fought battles were waged and the war was eventually won by the good armies of nearby lands. The temple was razed, the villains were imprisoned, and order was restored. The temple itself faded into distant memory. Until now...A classic RPG based upon the famous Greyhawk adventure and using the D&D 3.5 ruleset
Parties of up to 5 adventurers and up to three NPCs with 9 starting points, depending on your alignment
Tons of different monsters, feats, spells and magical items
Categories in common with The Temple of Elemental Evil: Role Playing
24. Yesterday Origins
Discover the latest adventure from Pendulo Studios, creators of the Runaway series!
"Yesterday Origins" will take the immortal heroes, John Yesterday and his other half Pauline, not only across the world, but across history itself. This interwoven narration gives the plot its depth and richness.
It's 1481. In the dead of night, young John is publically humiliated and dragged through the street. He is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition under suspicion of witchcraft.
Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformation making him immortal. But something goes wrong, after each resurrection, John completely forgets who he is.
In the current day, John is living with Pauline in Paris his immortal partner. They are searching for an artefact that is needed to make the potion again. During their investigation, they will have to face dangerous new protagonists who want to steal their secrets...KEY FEATURES :
- Pendulo Studios: over 20 years of adventure gaming experience
- An original story taking place over several different eras
- A mix of different styles: investigation, thriller, adventure, occultism
- Off-the-wall dark humor typical of the studio
- Over 10 different places to visit, and over 50 backgrounds
- More than 25 colorful characters
- An original soundtrack
- Adapted to mouse and controllers
25. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
Step into a living comic book in this new take on the Ninja Gaiden series. Brandishing his ninja sword and the mecha weapons in his cyber arm, Yaiba slaughters zombies with brutal, over-the-top abandon. Will you slice enemies to pieces, crush them with Yaiba's cyborg arm or just rip off a zombie’s arms to use as nunchucks?
* The images are from an in-development build and may differ from the final version.
26. Banner Saga Trilogy
Weave your own thread through this epic Viking RPG adventure with the Banner Saga Trilogy. Guide your caravan across the landscape of a breaking world, where the sun has stopped in the sky and the gods are dead. Bold leadership decisions, wise use of resources, and skillful battle tactics are vital to ensure that you and your clans make it through alive.
- Beautifully hand drawn combat sequences and animations, accompanied by an evocative score from Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory, will immerse you into a fantasy realm inspired by Norse mythology.
- Choose from 48 playable characters from 4 different races and 40 different classes, each with unique abilities and upgrade options to fit your play style.
- Strategic combat with consequences - victory or defeat and even the permanent loss of a character depends on which characters you choose to take into battle and what decisions you make afterwards.
27. Insecticide Part 1
Enter the fast shooting world of INSECTICIDE as hot shot rookie Detective Chrys Liszt and help solve a crime of epic proportions. Lead your team on a bug hunt, collecting clues and solving puzzles. Use old-fashioned street smarts, unique insect abilities and an arsenal of ingenious bug weapons to confront your suspects. Explore a futuristic world of mutant insects and uncover the truth in a city infested with corruption.
It won’t be easy solving this mystery, but some buggy’s got to do it!
- Action Detective Shooter
- Real-time 3D third-person view combines action-based platforming with weapons-based combat.
- Use specialized bug weaponry and unique insect abilities.
Adventure Detective Puzzles and Crime Solving
- Put your detective skills to the test and lead a crime investigation in a futuristic world of mutant insects and film noir locations.
- Collect clues to solving a gripping mystery brimming with twists, turns, and double-crossings. Interrogate suspects, interview witnesses, and play good cop/bad cop to get the info you need.
An immersive story worthy of the best detective flicks
- A cast of nearly 30 unique characters woven into an addictive plotline where each clue reveals a deeper part of the mystery.
28. City of Chains
Holt Allaway is a skilled engineer, specialising in the construction and programming of robots. When the government approached him to sign up for a military programme to create battle machines, Holt declined, not wishing to create weapons of war. He expected this wouldn’t go down well, and he was right. Shortly after, the officials fabricated a story that he was conspiring with underground movements against the government and convicted him of a crime he did not commit.
Upon being arrested, Holt is taken to a temporary holding facility where all arrested criminals are brought for an interrogation, as well as a verdict that decides their fate. Some are executed, and their organs are harvested and sold. The others are taken to high-security prisons and used as labourers or test subjects.
Shortly after an interrogation, the holding facility is attacked by corrupted machines, and chaos ensues. A scout bot that’s remotely controlled by a mysterious individual calling himself Cai sets Holt free and instructs him to escape. Holt joins forces with a smart scientist Chloe and an assassin Lorelei, both of whom were also imprisoned. Following Cai’s lead, they flee the facility.
However, their ordeal has only started. With no allies, few resources, and government police on their heels, they must find any means to survive and escape this condemned city - a City of Chains.
- A dark sci-fi set in a large, dystopian city.
- 4 leading protagonists, each with their own skillset.
- No levelling up or experience points. Acquire skill points by making progress and use these to learn new skills and passive bonuses for each character.
- Enemies can be approached with direct combat, taken out with a grenade, or bypassed altogether.
- Non-linear and semi-linear locations. Use hacking, lockpicking, charisma, and wall smashing to find alternate routes to your goals.
- Choice and consequence – your decisions will have impact on the world around you.
- Grenade crafting and Medicine making. Use ingredients to create various grenades and medicinal pills.
- Watch morale of your teammates! Morale makes your allies more efficient in battle and out of battle.
- 3 difficulty modes – Casual, Hardy, and Dystopia.
Noita is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you've created yourself. Explore a variety of environments ranging from coal mines to freezing wastelands while delving deeper in search for unknown mysteries.
Pixel-based physics: Every pixel in the world is simulated. Burn, explode or melt anything. Swim in the blood of your foes! Enter a simulated world that is more interactive than anything you've seen before.
Your own magic: Create new spells as you delve deeper into the caverns. Use magic to crush your enemies and manipulate the world around you.
Procedurally generated world: Explore a unique world every time you play. Discover new environments as you adventure deeper.
Action roguelite: Death is permanent and always a looming threat. When you die, don’t despair, use what you’ve learned to get further on your next adventure.
Noita is being developed by Nolla Games, a company set up by 3 indie developers, all of whom have worked on their own projects in the past.
The three gents in question are:
Petri is best known as the creator of Crayon Physics Deluxe. In his youth he also made a lot tiny freeware games. He has also made a bunch of board games, but he hasn't told about it to anyone. So please keep it a secret.
Olli released his first commercial game The Swapper in 2013. Besides indie games, he also dabbles in music, live visuals and making programming languages.
Arvi is also known as Hempuli. Over the years he has released a lot of tiny experimental games, so many in fact that he is unaware of all of them. One of the games he remembers making is Environmental Station Alpha. He's currently also working on Baba Is You.
30. Tiny Brains
"Tiny Brains" is a cooperative action puzzler that follows four super-powered lab animals in their attempt to escape a mad scientist's experiments. In this joyously chaotic multiplayer game, the four "Tiny Brains" must combine their unique physics-based powers to navigate through a trick-ridden maze. All of the puzzles in "Tiny Brains" can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The game has competitive and challenging fast paced communicative play along with simple controls so players of any level can jump right in.
Key Gameplay Features
- Cooperative Gaming: Tiny Brains requires players to collaborate and put their heads together to overcome physics-based obstacles. With each player controlling a different superpower – Create, Force, Vortex and Teleport – the Tiny Brains must work as a team to move forward and escape the scientist’s deadly labyrinth of mazes.
- Play It Your Way: All of the puzzles in Tiny Brains can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The co-op level design creates dynamic, emergent gameplay, whether advancing through the campaign mode, beating time-based challenges, or competing in endless levels.
- Whimsical World: To escape the mad scientist’s lair, players explore a colorful world of Popsicle stick-like ice pops, duct tape, tiny cages and Rube Goldberg machines. The zany art style gives rise to a slew of slightly mutated, yet oddly cute, playable characters.
- Hardcore to Casual: Tiny Brains eggs on hardcore gamers with competitive leaderboards and fast-paced communicative play, challenging them to combine their powers as efficiently as possible. At the same time, the game has simple controls and physics-based mechanics that make it easy for casual and less-experienced gamers to jump right in.
Ginka, the beautiful officer, is on the local SWAT team by day. But at night, she becomes the Silver cat. And with incredible agility, unbelievable sensitivity and amazing ability, she roams the city like batman. Accidentally, she was informed that the famous gem ‘Emerald Queen’ was stolen. In order to get it back, she blended into the infamous Kurobara’s mansion. But to her surprise, she got trapped by a notorious SM dominatrix who’s crazy about whipping, bondage, shocking and wax-dripping. What will Ginka’s fate be?
Cat Girl is an AVG with an incredible storyline and voice-over throughout all game for main characters. Besides over 100,000-word script, the game also has different choices, which will lead to numerous endings.
貓野目 銀華役: 思 ちぽ
黒薔薇 峰子役: 柳 優雨
三毛 玉五郎役: 福田 純
三毛 玉子役: 紅葉 美兎
三毛 鈴音役: 禦上みみ
Trading cards: According to new policy of Steam, trading cards will be available when the quantity of copies of game sold reachs a certain amount.
32. Scrap Garden - The Day Before
A new chapter of charming 3D platformer about the little rusty robot C4N who unwittingly finds himself in the midst of momentous events in Robo Land. In order to solve the new riddle, Canny will once again need to run and jump a lot, solve puzzles, and fight against enemies who are much bigger and stronger than he is.
- Travel in time! Take part in the significant events unfolding the day before the main game. Find out new facts about familiar characters.
- Uncover the secret of the engineer's disappearance in the catacombs under the city.
- Test your abilities in mini-games and puzzles.
- Enjoy the game ambience with a new score by the same composers who gave you the original game's soundtrack.
- Receive the new Scrap Garden chapter completely free of charge (the prequel is not DLC and does not require you to have the main game).
33. The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel II
Peace is but a memory.
In the wake of the Noble Faction’s occupation of Heimdallr, civil war has broken out across Erebonia. The provincial armies, loyal to the aristocracy and the Four Great Houses, have claimed many of the nation’s great cities in the name of the Noble Alliance. The Imperial Army, called back from the four corners of the Empire, has only just begun its sweeping counterattack.
After Rean managed to escape Trista with Celine and Valimar, he awakens in the mountains near his hometown uncertain what fate befell his friends, who bravely threw themselves in harm’s way to buy him time to flee.
Though the road will not be an easy one, Rean decides to take up his sword again, journeying across Erebonia with his Divine Knight, Valimar, in search of his friends from Class VII and a way to end the conflict before its price becomes far too dear…
Taking place on the same continent as the fan favorite Trails in the Sky offshoot of Nihon Falcom’s storied The Legend of Heroes franchise, Trails of Cold Steel II (Sen no Kiseki II in Japanese) is a direct sequel to Trails of Cold Steel, picking up one month after the decisive collision that changed the fate of the entire nation of Erebonia. The speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed “ARCUS” system returns with all the bells and whistles together with the new Overdrive mode, new means of transportation both across the land and sky, new allies, new dangers, and a renewed sense of hope as Rean tirelessly works to right the wrongs that have led the country to disarray.KEY FEATURES
- A Direct Sequel that Remembers the Past
Clear data from Trails of Cold Steel carries over into Trails of Cold Steel II, granting players bonuses, and most importantly, remembering the many relationships cultivated during time spent at Thors Military Academy, allowing for more personalized conversations throughout the story.
- Take to the Land and Sky in New Modes of Transportation
Fast travel isn’t just for Trista anymore; a personalized airship now allows players to swiftly choose and descend upon both familiar and foreign destinations alike—and on land, horseback riding not only returns, but players can now customize and utilize Angelica’s orbal bike for fast transportation across the map.
- The Link System Returns with a new Overdrive Mode
Bonding with allies continues to pay off with the Combat Link System, netting a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding, and more, and the new Overdrive mode allows linked characters to attack up to three turns in a row for new strategic battle options.
- Experience the Game as Never Before
50% more lines of English voice-overs have been added to the PC release, bringing a fresh experience to even those who have played it before on console. New features for this release include ultrawide aspect ratio support, turbo mode, and an instant resume feature that allows players to launch directly from Steam to their most recent save.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes VIII: Trails of Cold Steel II: Role Playing
34. The Marvellous Miss Take
The stealth genre gets turned on its head in The Marvellous Miss Take – the only heist adventure that invites you to steal with style!
Break into 25 unique art galleries as three different thieves in search of the ultimate score, evading guards and using gadgets to get away with your priceless haul. Unlike other stealth games though, there’s no time for waiting in the shadows until the right moment! Wandering guards decide their patrol routes on the fly, security cameras keep watch over everything and even innocent gallery goers just visiting to admire the art might raise the alarm if they see something suspicious. Only quick wits and even quicker reflexes can help you grab the loot and escape unseen – there’s no option for violence and the clock is ticking!
- Organised Chaos – More than your typical stealth game, The Marvellous Miss Take is a fluid, high-speed game of cat and mouse! Random guard patterns require players to think on their feet rather than hiding in the shadows, and one false move means escape can be snatched away from you in seconds.
- Wits, Not Fists – Forget violence, takedowns or picking off guards one by one… distraction's the key to success here! Each stage stays tense from the first step to the last, so put your gadgets to good use to keep out of trouble and pilfer everything you can before someone spots you!
- The Bigger Picture – Sneak into the 25 multi-floored galleries as one of three different characters, each of which has their own unique skills and goals. Can you escape safely with the maximum amount of loot and grab yourself a perfect ranking?
- Artfully Accessible – Streamlined, intuitive mouse controls let you explore the colourful world of The Marvellous Miss Take with ease, making the exciting puzzle-cum-stealth action accessible to players of all ages and skills.
35. Corpse Party
Kisaragi Academy student Mayu Suzumoto is transferring to a new high school, leaving behind a sizable group of friends and countless lovely memories. To help her cope with this move, her friend Ayumi has devised a seemingly innocent plan: the whole group will come together to perform a charm she found on the internet called “Sachiko Ever After,” which is supposed to bind all of its participants together as friends to the end.
This does not go as expected.
Following an intense earthquake, the group awakens to find themselves separated and trapped in an alternate reality version of Heavenly Host Elementary, a tragedy-stricken institution that once stood on the site of their own school but was torn down long ago. Here, the vengeful spirits of elementary-aged children threaten their lives and their sanity, and the only hope of escape – much less survival – is to uncover the chilling details surrounding the murders of those trapped before them.
Corpse Party is the original Windows edition of the cult classic horror game that gained a considerable fanbase when released on Sony’s PlayStation®Portable system in 2011. Beginning life as an independent RPG Maker adventure title in 1996, the gameplay was greatly refined and the story greatly expanded for this 2008 remake, featuring more characters, more detailed interactions, darker story elements, over 5,000 lines of voice-acting and dozens of shocking, gruesome endings. Players take control of nine main characters and several side characters who’ve been split up into groups of two or three and trapped in a run-down, otherworldly elementary school full of vengeful spirits, deadly mysteries and – of course – corpses. As they walk around examining objects and bodies in an atmospheric 2D environment, a horror tale spanning over 50 years begins to unfold, and player choices determine both how the story ends and who lives to see it through.KEY FEATURESHighly Detailed Retro-Style Graphics Used to Enhance Atmosphere
Modeled after the very first RPG Maker Corpse Party, the game’s 16-bit-style 2D visuals help create an intentional disconnect that sparks the imagination, leading the player to envision far worse things than even the most powerful next-gen system could display.
Adventure-Style Gameplay Where Your Decisions Make All the Difference
Playing like a cross between a point-and-click adventure game and a classic JRPG sans battles, Corpse Party gives players the freedom to thoroughly explore every last corner of Heavenly Host Elementary School, significantly altering the course of the story and its final conclusion based on where the characters go and what they do.
Chapter-Based Storytelling with PC-Exclusive Content
The tale is told through five main chapters with multiple endings each and numerous scenes that differ from the game’s PSP™ system and Nintendo 3DS™ system counterparts. In addition, there are four bonus chapters, one of which is a PC-exclusive retelling of the “Tooth” story from Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, recreated with added content in classic Corpse Party adventure style.
Original Japanese Voice Cast and Character Art plus Text Skip Feature
Over 5,000 lines of spoken Japanese dialogue from the original indie voice cast complement the action, giving new spins on familiar characters for series veterans. In addition, the original PC-exclusive character art is fully intact, and dedicated players seeking every ending are given a speedy fast-forward function to make replays a breeze.
The Game That Started It All
When first released in 2008, this title sparked a Corpse Party boom in Japan: remakes, sequels, spin-offs, fan games, manga, anime, a live-action drama series and more, as well as countless Corpse Party-inspired horror games created by other indie developers in the same style. Come see how it all began, and experience the horror the way it was meant to be seen...
36. Furry Girl 🐺
Short DescriptionWith Furry Girl 🐺 you can truly relax and experience ethereal pleasure! Help them light the fire of love and you will get unforgettable emotions.
Special thanks to FR95 and Paintchaser and the whole Furry Community Unique Features
- Several stages of undressing Furry Girls*
- 18 Full-HD levels (+1 bonus level)
- 100 impressive achievements
- Cheat-code "FURRY" will give you completion of the level instantly
- Two unique game designs especially for you - day and night modes
- Sweet and charming music
- Three unique Furry game modes:
- Great artworks with hot Furry Girls
- Nice atmosphere, exciting effects and sound
* - in some levels
37. Voodoo Vince: Remastered
The classic character platformer is back for the first time in over 13 years, and now in glorious high definition! Vince’s adventure takes him from the streets of New Orleans to the depths of a Louisiana bayou to find the whereabouts of his keeper, Madam Charmaine. In true voodoo style, Vince encounters and defeats quirky monsters and villains ... by kicking his own butt! By racing under a falling safe, jumping into a high-speed blender, or leaping under falling rubble, Vince is sure to defeat his enemies—all while managing to escape completely unscathed.
• Voodoo combat action: Players can employ more than 30 voodoo attacks that do outrageous things to Vince, but it's the monsters who end up hurting! Unlike in other games, players must actually USE dangers and hazards, instead of running from them. Falling safes, prickly pushpins, and bolts of lightning bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "no pain, no gain."
• Magical voodoo world: Thrust into the depths of a twisted and dangerous world, Vince must trek through 30 detailed levels, including crawfish-laden swamps, a graveyard filled with imps and lost zombies, a fantastic French Quarter, and a network of boggy sewers.
• Vehicles and minigames: As the game unfolds, Vince must master and pilot a number of vehicles, including a fanboat, a submarine, an airplane—and even a rat gives him a lift at one point. Vince must master one mind-bending minigame after another to complete his quest.
• Dynamic cast of characters: No adventure would be complete without its host of surly characters. Offbeat creatures with all the charm of New Orleans are around every corner. Vince encounters everything from Ginger Dead Men (who are not exactly sugar-coated) to a pair of intoxicated gas pumps that offer up a fiery challenge.
38. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
39. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
40. Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE
Slay monsters—and slay like a pop star—in this brand-new RPG from acclaimed developer Atlus. An interdimensional evil has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in this fantastical barrage of music, style, and yes, danger. So fight back! Battle through dungeons to pump up your strategy and creatively decimate your foes… before all hope fades to black.
You and the rising stars you call friends will need to call on your own creative power—manifested as iconic Fire Emblem™ characters—to wage a secret war on rogue spirits that feed on creativity. Each encounter will immerse you in deep, turn-based battles that blend the combat of the Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei series into one brutal harmony. Fuse items to craft new weaponry; then play to your strengths and crush your foes. Around every corner you’ll find fun nods to multiple fandoms, including Fire Emblem references, dungeons themed to the entertainment industry, and stunning music performances.
Platform: Wii U
We want to let you enter to the Archangel world, where Angels and Demons live inside an endless war, where Humans and Elves are their objective.
Ainur, is one of the last Angels who remains in this world and his mission, is the freedom, the peace for the humanity.
As you can see, there are new features we changed in the game, made with RPG maker.
We did not want to do “Another RPG maker game” that's because we changed a lot of things, like the enemies, like the battle system and a lot of puzzles inside an Story we did with all our love.
You can forge your weapons, raise your level, like your enemies...have relations with your
partners raising their companion level.
There are 7 different classes available in the game, with their own abilities and their own properties, you can change your class and test all of them.
6 different cities you can visit in an open world.
Unlock abilities, unlock all enemies in your enemy book, obtain abilities from your relations with your partners and create your own weapons.
Live the adventure of Archangel, with a hand made soundtrack.
We are accepting new ideas and we are working on it...Thanks a lot for the support and hope you like it.
Laraan is experienced best when using a controller. A Windows or Xbox game pad is ideal.
Laraan is a Science-Fiction game about exploration in a desolate world. Created with a minimalist low poly style. Accompanied by a splendid movie soundtrack.
You’re about to enter an old world of computer entertainment. Laraan bridges the gap between Cinema and Action/Adventure games with a completely old style of fluid, cinematic storytelling. Laraan is experienced best when using a controller, a Windows or Xbox game pad is ideal.
Using a completely old graphic system of cinematic zooms, pans, close-ups, and cuts, Laraan gets you involved in a breathtaking story of inter-dimensional travel.
You’ll duck as lasers saber, boulder crash, and monsters roar. The complete musical score and realistic, digitized sound effects will make you feel like you’re on a movie sound stage.
43. Legends of Aethereus
The planet of Aethereus is an ancient and mysterious world filled with majestic forests, misty swamps, deep caves and ancient ruins. Devastated by three large astronomical events, the Three Great Skyfalls, it is a world just coming out of chaos and ruin. The recent unearthing of The Gauldron Tablets has revealed the existence of The Seven Ancient Skyfall Relics. The promise of unlimited power for those who possess the objects has led to a frenzied search across all of Aethereus.
As a member of the Nexus City-State, one of the last bastions of freedom and hope on Aethereus, you will be entrusted with the critical undertaking of procuring the The Ancient Skyfall Relics. Standing in your way are the Serpentica Shamans of Ghalia and the hordes of Khagal Tribes they control as well as the oppressive Venatan Empire forces lead by the notorious General Zhorgal.
Your epic journey of adventure and discovery begins now.
Join forces in online multiplayer cooperative expeditions as the Inventor or Officer while you embark on a variety of story driven hand-crafted expedition levels or explore the wilderness through a variety of procedurally generated exploration quests. Design and build new gear and weapons while you develop your character across a diverse and expansive skill tree allowing for a multitude of character strategies.
44. The Fall Part 2: Unbound
Sequel to the 2014 Game of the Year award winning "The Fall".
A lone AI has experienced a system collapse after encountering the limits of her narrow set of rules. Now, deconstructed and injected with a dark, invasive process, she must take to the global network in a desperate search for help.
In her quest, Arid (Armoured Robotics Interface Device) invades the bodies of three strange robots and attempts to enlist their aid. Arid may be unbound, but she's going to find that not everyone is as flexible as she is... or thinks she is. A truly bizarre story awaits you in The Fall Part 2: Unbound.
45. Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
Enter a world where the laws of nature work in strange new ways, allowing continents to orbit at different elevations around the planet. Living battleships float overhead and Junk Pirates roam the darkness. This is a world whose very Core is a living computer, quietly watching over the fruits of its master’s creation.
On the Outer Shell Layer above, the ancient society of the Chosen live an extravagant lifestyle, consuming mass amounts of energy and dumping their waste onto the Layers below. They have discovered secrets about the world in which they live, and begin a descent towards the inner Core, caring not who gets in their way.
Full game title: Septerra Core: Legacy of the CreatorA unique mix of Japanese RPG with a steampunk atmosphere A whopping 100 hours of gameplay with a very intriguing storyline Exciting mechanics that mix real-time and turn-based combat system
46. Rogue Wizards
The Council oversees the elam families, aristocrats who are descended from the first humans in Rilfanor, and the banlits, who were originally people born without magical abilities. The Guild has never admitted banlits because of their lack of magical capacity; and they've never admitted women because they believed women were too weak-minded to control such power.
Now, many generations later, the elam magic is weakening, and latent magic talent has reappeared among the banlit population. Many of the elam are in denial, but some of them want to take the radical step of allowing banlits, including women, into the Guild.
In your quest you'll explore randomly generated dungeons, collect treasures, master magic, avoid traps, solve puzzles, and of course cleanse the dungeons of all the evil minions within. Every dungeon is unique, no two locations will ever be the same.
It's not all dungeon-crawl. Feel at home in your very own Wizard Tower where you can enhance and customize the way you play by building a thriving town, brewing your own reagents, crafting or buying your own gear, powering up your magic, and recruiting help.
"A smart blend of town building and dungeon crawling to create one of the most promising RPGs in years" Dave Brevik - CEO Gazillion Entertainment, Creator of Diablo Series, Marvel Heroes
"Spellbind's Rogue Wizards is taking procedural roguelikes in an exciting and thoroughly charming direction" Mike Booth - Game Director at Blizzard Entertainment, Creator and Designer of Nox and Left 4 Dead, Founder of Turtle Rock Studios
"Spellbind is making exactly the kind of game I would make for mobile & desktop. I'm jealous, and I want to play!" Erich Schaefer - President Double Damage Games, Designer Diablo 1 & 2, Torchlight 1 & 2
Every minion has a unique ability with a carefully balanced interplay of strengths and weaknesses.
Six schools of magic each with a complete set of upgradable spells to bring doom upon your enemies.
Discover tons of randomized magic items, providing a nearly unlimited variety of ways to slay your foes.
Randomly generated environments, no two dungeons are alike.
Upgrade vendors around your tower and gain instant access to a bounty of new items and enchantments.
Enchant your items and change the very nature of the magic they harbor inside, breathing new life into your favorites so you can slay more powerful enemies.
Craft materials and items at your cauldron so you always have the right amount of magical essences and potions at your fingertips.
47. Evil Genome 光明重影
Evil Genome was made by Crystal Depths Studio. It is a 3D horizontal wasteland adventure game (Metroidvania). It supports single-player and combined elements with wasteland world exploration, platformer, strategic combat and role development. You can use both ground and aerial skills, escape from barrage, fight with your enemies and collect game elements to develop your character. The story takes place in the 23rd century. You're under the orders of TLS organisation. Your mission is to investigate and eliminate those colonies which decalred their independence. During the adventure, you have to face to forces of different areas. Please enjoy this story!
If you have any urgent problems,please kindly contact me via email.([email protected])
RIDE WITH SHADOWHANDShadowhand is a strategic RPG card game. Duel powerful enemies with unique solitaire-style turn-based combat. Build mini-decks and equip your character strategically to sneak, slice and blast through foes!SET IN LATE 18TH CENTURY ENGLANDWe follow the story of Lady Cornelia Darkmoor, a beguiling young aristocrat who masquerades as the notorious highwaywoman, Shadowhand. Fleeing a crime scene and forced to act under the cover of darkness, Shadowhand's mission to safeguard a woman she holds dear leads to a web of corruption, smuggling and blackmail.IT'S TIME TO STAND AND DELIVER - YOUR FORTUNE AND FREEDOM ARE AT STAKECombining an historical visual novel narrative with a card-driven RPG, Shadowhand's story spans 20 chapters of atmospheric locations including stormy coastlines, mysterious woods and gloomy manors. Featuring 180 levels of elegant and intense single-player card action, players must dodge the law and brawl with outlaws in turn-based combat, gaining experience to customize their character and collect new weapons, gear and loot.
Somewhere in the future a hostile alien race conquers most of the galaxy. To battle aliens scientists had developed the “Millennium Soldier” project by cloning two super-soldiers. Armed with blasters they will battle scores of monsters, robots and boss aliens to save us and get a well-earned reward.
The game itself is very entertaining – its one of those good old shoot-em-ups that you remember and boy do they make a good show for themselves! The classic scheme of “go forward, destroy, get some new toys, kill some more” works perfectly, like always, even after a few hours of playing it's still fun to watch all of those explosions and slaughter. During your quest of annihilation you will find some extra weapons that will help you keep yourself together and enemies in parts. Most of these weapons are classic, but in game a like this it's a plus, not a minus. Overall it's a great peace of a game that you will have fun playing – alone or with a friend!Features:
- Gameplay packed with so much action it has little room left for anything else.
- A wide variety of weapons and enemies.
- Diverse levels with enemies, powerups, bonuses, secrets, bosses and puzzles.
50. DROD 4: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder
"Deadly Rooms of Death" (DROD) is a turn-based strategy and tactics puzzle game series. It is a 2D top-down puzzle adventure that focuses on pure gameplay mechanics, best described succinctly as "chess in a Zelda-like environment." The DROD series began over a decade ago and has enthralled thousands of players.
Swordplay and puzzles combine in this thinking man's dungeon crawl. It's simple to learn, with just a handful of commands to master. This game's rogue-like exterior belies clever puzzle design and unique play mechanics that provide amazing depth. Each room is a hand-crafted puzzle that you solve by clearing out all the monsters with your Really Big Sword without letting any reach and kill you. Monster types each have their own AI, with deterministic movement patterns. Puzzle elements and terrain types help and hinder you in solving each puzzle. You start by learning basic mechanics and fighting techniques, and then the difficulty steadily ramps up as each room you face presents a fresh challenge with a logical solution. This game features a novel play style, with story- and puzzle-driven voiced dialogue delivered inline with hardcore puzzle solving that involves a mix of strategy, tactics, lateral thinking and linchpins. As developers, our goal is to present you with a novel experience where game mechanics are paramount. DROD will give you that "just one more room" feeling.
This game is the entry-point title in the ongoing DROD franchise. "Gunthro" is designed as an beginner-level offering to the DROD world, with both new players and veterans in mind. The level layout is has multiple hub areas to explore as you progress. The game starts easy, has a smooth learning curve and an integrated online hints system. You should be pleased by the puzzle designs that went into this game, making for a delightful blend of fun and challenge. A level editor and enthusiastic player community make this a game you can relish for years.
Main game features
- Over 300 puzzle rooms across 25 levels, each organized around different combinations of puzzle elements.
- All-new enhanced version of the "Gunthro and the Epic Blunder" campaign!
- Over 25,000 usermade rooms available for download!
- Dozens of secret areas and optional extra challenge levels that lie in store for the more curious and adventuresome, uncovered in a variety of ways.
- Varied elements and monster types like rock golems, giant serpents, wraithwings, and evil eyes, each with a distinctive AI behavior and requiring different strategies and tactics to conquer.
- Hours of contextual music composed by synthpop artist Jon Sonnenberg of Travelogue.
- New and upgraded in-game artwork, including three all-new terrain styles, with real-time lighting and a range of environmental effects.
- Full-featured level/campaign editor, with custom scripting engine and modding capabilities
- Active and friendly player community
- Hi-score competition and hints system via our CaravelNet service
In this game, Beethro Budkin recounts an epic tale of adventure to his precocious nephews about his grandfather, Gunthro Budkin, and his exploits in the dangerous nation of Rasarus. Gunthro is a third-generation smitemaster and a rather ugly man. Smitemasters are hard-bitten, muscled veteran dungeon exterminators that slay hideous beasties in dark places for a living. You know Gunthro will get the job done, and you'll happily pay him to clear your basement of giant man-eating dungeon roaches.
When the Rasarun king is slain by an officer of Tueno, Gunthro is recruited by Rasarus to defend his country and reclaim its honor. However, as Gunthro searches deeper, he will find that things are not quite as they seem.
Experience the unique turn-based puzzle dungeon adventure of DROD!
- DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder
- DROD OST: Deadly Music of Death, Volumes 1 and 2