50 Best Games Like Nullysun of 2020 - Nullysun Alternatives
Trying to find games like Nullysun? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Nullysun, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Nullysun that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Nullysun Alternatives | Games Like Nullysun
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Nullysun in 2020. If there is something missing from the Nullysun , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
The game takes place in the world of the epic "Star Wars".
When creating a character, first select a class - Soldier, Scoundrel or Scout. Classes differ in the proportion of strength, health and cunning. Later, three more classes will open, each of which will be a Jedi: Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, and Jedi Sentinel. This will also be the choice in favour of different proportions of strength, intelligence and skills.
In the world of "Star Wars," there is a Force that can be vested both by the Jedi and by their enemies. There are Force Powers of three types: light, dark and neutral. They should be studied, this raises the level of skill. Forces are expended but are restored.
The player can alternately lean toward both the Light and the Dark Side of the Force - this will affect the ending of the game and the use of Force Powers. For example, if the character belongs to the Light Side, then the use of the Dark Force will require more of this Force from him than using the Light.
The hero will visit the underground metropolis, the desert planet, the planet-forest and the planet-ocean, caves with crystals for light swords, sand Tatooine, the planet-cemetery, space ships and stations.
The hero will interact with sentient beings, droids of different classes and exotic animals.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is a pixel art point-and-click quest, split into "sessions." During them, you play as a female Scythian warrior who searches for an ancient book and explores the Caucasus. Accidentally she releases the evil and needs to fix the consequences of her actions. Between these sessions, a smoking character suggests you think over the events and your experience.
Sword & Sworcery features various puzzles you need to solve during the exploration of the world. As a rule, they are somehow connected with music or sounds, so it's better not to play the game in noisy places. Even rare fights with monsters in the game are similar to dances: you need to feel the rhythm of the battle, and attack, defend and dodge predicting the actions of your enemy. The game is soaked with different philosophical ideas, that together with the gameplay, visuals and sound design create something closer to artwork in its core than a classic video game.
This game is all about sweets as you might have realized and you can make Klabi's sweet dream(s) come true. In this simple platformer, you play Klabi in his dream through levels of raining sugar, dropping calorie bombs and sticky sticks of rocks called candy sticks, meow!
Attention Kids! Klabi's dream can turn into a sour nightmare before he reaches his goal to collect all the sweets to build his enormous pie. Because other little sweet-guzzlers appear and want to have a piece of the cake before Klabi even has all the ingredients. ...
OVIVO is a metaphoric game filled with illusions and hidden messages. In the world of OVIVO Black and White exist in harmony. Constantly intertwining and replacing each other they maintain balance. The main character named OVO created from these two halves of the world and it has the ability to switch between them. OVO travels through the metaphoric world, overcomes various dangers and collects mysterious symbols. These symbols help you to unravel the story of this world but how you interpret it is completely up to you.
Flow mechanics. In white, the gravity force is directed downwards, in black - upward. Preservation of momentum while transitioning from one color to another allows OVO to float along their border as if it is carried by the flow.
Fascinating art. The metaphorical world of OVIVO is full of hidden images and optical illusions.
Design without words. There is no text in the game and the story is narrated through gameplay and visuals.
Symbolism and puzzles. The game is filled with allusions and hidden messages.
Meditative ambient soundtrack by Brokenkites.
6 heroes from USSR volunteered to live on the Moon, explore it and settle it!
Explore the Moon, try to survive and save everybody of your crew!
->Build mechanismes and a lot of machines
->Contact with Earth
->Survive and save your crew
Developer: Belarus Games
General developer: Stas Golub
Publisher: BadDoge ...
Challenge your strategies and stretch your creativity, perfecting your spaceships' designs before taking them onto the proving grounds of battle. Jump straight into tense fights for territorial control where you maneuver your ships to best use their energy, ranges, firing arcs, turn rates and firepower.
Conquer an entire galaxy in the single player campaign, where you collect the parts you need to build bigger and meaner ships. Use them to defeat increasingly tougher and more complex opponents. Test the strength of your designs in multiplayer combat, fighting solo or with allies. Face custom AIs with their own fleet lineups or even design your own AI that fights by your side.
Are you ready? ...
The free-to-play Rise of Flight United is just the beginning of your adventure. There are 35 additional flyable aircraft available for purchase along with additional content from the Steam store in the form of content packs. These packs include not only airplanes and additional theaters of war, but other helpful items such as Field Modifications and Weapon Modifications for your aircraft which can help you be a more effective combat pilot. The Rise of Flight universe continues to expand with new flyable aircraft and game updates added on a regular basis. The sky knows no limit.The free-to-play Rise of Flight United allows you to:
- Pilot three fighter planes (Spad 13, Albatros D.Va and Nieuport 17 by Dux plant) with all their modifications included against any planes in the game.
- Access Training campaign, Quick Mission Builder, Career mode and pilot the aircraft you have in multiplayer.
- Enjoy advanced graphics featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting, blinding sun glare, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, dark moonlit nights with stars and realistic looking raindrops and oil splatter on pilot goggles.
- Experience a cutting edge flight-sim with advanced flight-models, adjustable difficulty settings, a complex physics engine and an industry leading progressive damage model.
- Practice teamwork with your friends by manning additional gunner positions. You get unlimited access as a gunner to multi-crew airplanes in Multiplayer matches. Protect your plane’s six o’clock!
- Endure G-effects with blackout, red out and wounded pilot effects featuring blood splatter, ringing ears and control difficulty.
- Explore huge maps of Western and Eastern fronts of World War I.
This GAME ALSO INCLUDES THE JOYFUL SOUNDTRACK!
20+ NEW SONGS!!!!
Traverse the world as Buddy. Stake your claim and make your mark.
- Collect new masks to throw off the men with.
- Buddy can dash and leap great distances! Use this to ambush enemies.
- Flash your enemies.
- All new areas and enemies.
- Multiple endings.
- New Timed attacks for Buddy.
Prepare for the worst, because this is the closing chapter of LISA.
Sins of a Solar Empire is a strategy game developed by Ironclad Games. It came out on 04-02-2008. Stardock Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Sins of a Solar Empire on PC.
Paul Schuegraf scored the game.
Armed with blazing bombs, you are to destroy a furious horde of menacing beasts. Decide, plant and detonate! As simple as that.
Save the Monsterlings from the threat and become the ultimate Beast Blaster! ...
Try to go through a tangled maze without touching it. When you touch it, you will have to start the level again. After exiting the labyrinth, you will move to a larger labyrinth, and this will continue until you can not get out of all the labyrinths.
In this game you need to pass a small ball through the maze. It should be brought to the portal, which is usually located at the center of the labyrinth, but before that, activate it .
Levels became even greater, they became even more difficult and more interesting.
Not many maze games will create a whole new kinds of maze for you.
Use the mouse cursor to navigate the different mazes
in aMAZE Frozen:
- 50 levels
- 4 kinds of labyrinths
- Calm Soundtrack
- Abstraction Art ...
The same technology that was used to destroy the beasts has evolved and created cyborgs! There is no other way but to detonate all of them, and you are just the right guy for the job.
So, arm yourself with something that goes BOOM, get the right attitude and let the cyborg detonation begin! Don't let the bastards wipe us out, we should be playing computers, computers shouldn't be playing us... ...
Sword of the Stars is a strategy game developed by Kerberos Productions. It was originally released in 2006. Lighthouse Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Sword of the Stars on PC.
Christopher Stewart produced the game. It was scored by Paul Ruskay.
Furmins is a puzzle game developed by Housemarque. It came out on 02-02-2012. It was published by Beatshapers. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Furmins on PlayStation 3.
Sami Koistinen produced the game. Peter Hajba scored the game.
Find the lost parts and rebuild your ship along the way to solve challenging, physics-based puzzles. You can build your ship any way you like in the ship builder – try to find the coolest ship-design for the puzzle at hand!
- Rebuild your ship any way You like
- Find the lost parts and tools for Your ship – You’ll need them to solve puzzles!
- 25 Chapters of solid level design and clever puzzles
- Many hours of replayability, with secrets, Achievements, Leaderboards and more
Immersed in this emotionally-charged and gripping story, as you decipher challenging death-traps. However, choose your path very carefully - An evil presence lurks in the shadows, watching your every move...
Heavy on atmosphere, Enola is an experience that will crawl under your skin and stay there long after you’ve uncovered the disturbing mystery of this twisted, psychological nightmare.
- Story-driven - Enola is an adventure game that presents a captivating and intriguing story of death, revenge, and above all, love.
- Multiple endings - Your actions will ultimately decide whether or not you will be able to help Angelica.
- Suspense without paranormal elements - Enola pushes the emotional boundaries of the player, putting them in an isolated, defenseless state of mind.
- Unconstrained mechanics - The mix of first person mechanics and old-school adventure games allows players to keep track of clues and figure out puzzles without the constraints of traditional point-and-click interfaces.
- Frighteningly calculated traps - Death traps meant to put players' nerves to the test, where failing can mean death.
- Superb voice acting and musical score. - Enola now offers a spine chilling soundtrack and immersive voice acting and sound effects. Superb voice acting and musical score.
NIGHTMARE MODE: The updated ‘Nightmare Mode’ includes the anticipated and chilling in-depth look to Angelica’s broken mind, in addition to revelations about her traumatic past. New areas to explore are part of the update, as is three new endings, and predictions to the girl’s future…
-A survival horror game which puts you against hordes of zombies. Fight until death using a range of weapons and pickups.
-A casual Brick Breaker game where you can relax and just enjoy the multiple levels it includes.
Ace Pilot X:
-A Space shoot em up classic, fight waves of enemies and bosses, with gorgeous effects.
-A Physics 2D rider, challenging obstacles to overcome. Can you reach the end without toppling over?.
The Quest For Achievements 3:
-A mini sequel to much loved 2.5D RPG game where you catch in game steam achievements in a huge open world filled with enemies and secrets!.
Song By: Nada Ha Sido Facil ...
Transport yourself to the land of Greek mythology on a RollerCoaster ride you’ll never forget.
Speed off on an eight-minute rollercoaster journey only possible in virtual reality. Visit the Temple of Poseidon, the River Styx, Tartarus, and the Palace of Hades, by zipping up and down daring drops and twists while sitting on your couch.
RollerCoaster Legends is a mythology based rollercoaster featuring icons from Greek mythology, including the Minotaur, Kronos, Charon, and Hades. Enjoy the thrills of a gigantic rollercoaster in a location only possible to visit through your VR headset.
A non-stop adventure, RollerCoaster Legends delivers high quality graphics, stylistic art, smooth user experience, in addition to the excitement and thrills of riding on a rollercoaster.
- Exciting rollercoaster track with climbs, drops, twists, and turns
- Engaging, unique artwork
- Journey through Greek Mythology
- Unique interesting characters
- Minimal discomfort
This game allows you to relax when watching a video or to entertain yourself during the loading of another game for example.
■ Unique design!
■ 5 magnificent decorations + 1 special decor Space where the gravity is modified!
■ Infinite and completely random levels!
■ Addictive Gameplay! ...
Nightshade Part 1: The Claws of Sutekh is an action-adventure video game released in 1992 for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It was developed by Beam Software and published by Ultra Games. The game was meant to be the first part in a series, but no sequels were ever made; however, it served as the basis for Beam Software's 1993 game Shadowrun....
You have a mysterious curse. Learn magic spells that will help you to collect 13 and a half cats and find your way again.
"Thirteen & Half Cats is an emotional experience that was made specifically to put a little brightness in your day." ~Nekomatata Games
Are you a fan of Nekomatata?
Join the Nekomtatata Fan List and we'll tell you when a new game is ready!
Free Soundtrack now available on YouTube
Chris Zabriskie + Scott Holmes
✰ About 15 minutes
✰ WASD or arrows to move [ press twice to run ]
✰ Click icon to cast spells
✰ Space bar to interact
✰ Support for game pad
✰ Español, translation by Maximiliano Vaccaro
✰ Nederlands, translation by Geert De Cnodder
Team: @heyNekomatata ( website : nekomatata.com )
Music: @ChrisZabriskie + ScottHolmesMusic
Game Design: @PouleyKetchoup + @latorrilindsay
Wanna be in the credits?
Play and then visit this forum thread!
This game jam version of Thirteen & Half Cats was made for the Weekly Game Jam & Remember the Dead Jam.
Happy Halloween & Dia De Los Muertos everyone.
Sky Diver is an arcade video game designed by Owen Rubin, and released by Atari, Inc. in 1978. It was ported to Atari 2600 in 1979 by Jim Huether. Its interface is a simple third-person view of a parachuting drop zone. Sky Diver is a two-player game, although one player can play....
Pull your character to the full and create an individual image.
✪ Realistic Ragdoll Physics
✪ SlowMotion Effects
✪ Dynamic gameplay
✪ Game Modes
✪ Individual type of hero
Killer backflip 5 - the continuation of a series of games about stickman and parkour. Stickman, using the skills of Parkour must destroy all enemies on the level.
The game features 2 game modes:
✪ Destroy all stickmen
The game is fiction, all the similarities with people are pure fantasy. The game does not call for violence in any manifestation. ...
Gearhead Garage: The Virtual Mechanic is a simulation-racing game developed by Mekada. It came out on 01-11-1999. It was published by Activision Blizzard. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Gearhead Garage: The Virtual Mechanic on PC.
“Gloriously addictive and intelligent puzzles” 8/10 Touch Arcade
Immerse yourself in the beautiful audio-visual world of OCO.
Use simple one-touch controls to launch, rush, crash, glide, warp, and hang as you solve 135 hand-crafted puzzles.
Create and share your own designs using the built-in editor and explore thousands of user-generated levels online.
• Simple one-touch controls
• Complex challenging puzzles
• Precision platforming
• 135 unique levels
• Beautiful minimal design
• Procedurally-generated soundtrack for every level
• Built-in editor (create levels and challenge friends to complete them!)
• Online community
• 15,000+ user-generated levels
• Daily challenges
• ‘Perfect solution’ challenges for all levels
• Runner-up ‘Big Indie Pitch’, Develop, Brighton, 2018
• Finalist ‘Very Big Indie Pitch’ Pocket Gamer Connects, London, 2017 ...
One-button-action at its finest.
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
Throw the pancake!
Catch the pancake!
Throw the pancake!
Catch the pancake!
No seriously, that’s basically all you can do. ...
Let's find the game console Mom hid!
Is it inside the chest or on the shelf? Could it be under the sofa, too?
Where is it!?
Find the 'game' in each level using various items!
An easy-going and funny escape game awaits!...
Play as a bubble, follow the coloured tape to reach the main bubble.
- Unique calming, peaceful game.
- Abstract and colourful gaming environment.
- Relaxing sound atmosphere.
- Simple and intuitive gaming experience.
- Alternative psychedelic display mode.
- No stories, just flying and lots of bubbles!
+ 100 Levels
+ 600 Achievements
+ Calm relaxing music
Trading cards (COMING SOON)...
2d Action-adventure Platformer game...But at it's heart it is a tale about the true meaning of friendship.
Oh, and of course - about the SLINGS! Yes, slings, it may sound dull, but trust me, you're gonna be amazed what you can do with them. (mainly jump and speed up)
-It contains a lot of rolling around, jumping with the slings, overcoming all kinds of traps and obstacles...But if you're willing to look deeper, you'll see it's actually a lesson in bravery and determination in the face of true evil.
-There are 5 chapters, more than 60 characters to rescue, discover their personal stories, beat challenges, unlock stuff, run in chase levels, fight bosses...Though if you get down to the bottom of it, you'll discover it's a story about a grand adventure, during which you'll test your courage and skills, and find out what you're made of.Who Is Wil?He is a guy, well, a ball, made of glass. He has a high risk of breaking, and truth be told, the journey he's about to embark on is not going to be a walk in the park, more like a jump from a cliff, with high initial velocity, if you get my meaning.
For sharp things are waiting in the unknown, edges shining in the dark and cutting blades are swinging in the air...
"But don't lose hope, nor courage in this hour, for bravery and noble heart - this is WIL's true power." - from a song about WIL the brave.The story?
It is dark and scary, not for now, though one thing you should know-
You have to save them! There's not much time left , you must go!
Your friends are waiting, held imprisoned, scared, lost all hope,
by evil grand and terrible, in places where no one dares tread alone. ...
- Different levels of difficulty. From simple to complex.
- 52 cards with pictures of dinosaurs.
- It develops memory and is suitable for children of all ages, babies, preschoolers, school children, teenagers and adults.
- 18 levels. Ranging from lightweight to large and complex levels. ...
In it, you play as a plucky little robot named EX0 (his pluckiness is implied) who must ultimately save earth from the evil dark slimes.
Run, jump, and shoot your way through slimes, skeletons, drones, spikes, and trap blocks to get to the portal at the end of each level. But wait, you won't be able to beat the level with your starting stats. To win, you'll have to pick up coins throughout the level and use them to upgrade your abilities when you die.
The more you upgrade, the higher the upgrades cost, and the more you die, the less points you get for the level. Go for that spicy high score!FEATURES:
- -Robots, slimes, and skeletons. Oh my.
- -Around 30 delicious homemade levels.
- -Seven big and bad bosses. Each one bigger and badder than the last.
- -Six upgradable stats: Ammo, health, jump, multi, speed, and time.
- -Cheatcodes and color swapping!
- -More than six pixels.
* Native support for HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift (Touch, Remote, Gamepad).
* Self-paced guided tour, with an optional comfort mode.
* Standing vs Sitting support.
* Accurate visuals and facts for over 40 celestial bodies.
* Enhanced 3D effect - reduced scale makes it easy to compare sizes.
* Engaging soundtrack
* Side-by-Side Comparisons.
* Gravity Probe.
* Real Distance View.
"Recommendation: Download this and enjoy. No question."
'brilliant, stunning, awe-inspiring.'
-- jayoh, satisfied user
'Congratulations for making the absolute best solar system learning experience EVER. And one of the best learning experiences ever. And one of the best experiences, period.'
-- danworld, satisfied user ...
I started developing this project and learning game design back in January 2016,
at the time of writing this there are over 47 dev vlogs (available at pla-toon.com or youtube) documenting the process of making this game. Needless to say I'm excited to see what the game looks like when it's finished. ...
Features of the game:
- Game of accuracy
- Nice graphics
- Simple controls
- A lot of achievements on Steam
- Support for Windows, Mac and Linux
The game implemented a lot of factors really present in the game of Golf. For example, there are differences in the terrain. You can adjust the direction and force of the impact. In addition, periodically you will interfere or help the wind - its direction and strength will change from time to time. Also the game's top players, so you can compete with your friends. And if you get bored, you can easily change the location and go play, for example, in the desert. Golf is a game that develops many skills, so it will definitely be useful. Easy control allows you to play this game even for children.
- Experience thrilling VR space flight gameplay that delivers enjoyable speed and maneuverability
- Includes a fully functional 2D mode calibrated to capture a full for play without a headset
- Explore dazzling star systems filled with cosmic wonders and perils
- Race against time as you smash planets and collect their ores at the behest of your intergalactic employer
- Levels are randomly sequenced as you advance, making each playthrough one-of-a-kind
- Discover 50 hand-crafted levels and improve your scores on every single one
- Unlock new cosmetic trails for your ship through gameplay challenges
- Full controller support
- Build a track in seconds with guides, snaps, and loop closing assistant
- Take your layout to the next level with track elevations
- Decorate layout with buildings, props, townsfolk, and more
- Place trains and rolling stocks on the tracks and watch them go
- Zoom onto the table surface and marvel at the world that you have just created
- Ride the train and blow the whistle!
- Ability to ride trains
- Channel surf the TV and watch the world from different locomotive's nose cam
- More content through gift boxes, limited time offer for Early Access players
- Oculus Touch support
- More content
- Tunnels and bridges
- Mountains and canyons
- Branching and merging tracks
- Open your workshop to visitors
- Share your workshop through Google Daydream or Gear VR
- Much much more!
The Serpent's Star is an interactive fiction computer game with graphics. The adventure game is the sequel to the adventure The Mask of the Sun. It was developed by Ultrasoft and published by Brøderbund in 1985....
In the game you will find:
- Very popular hero of the game industry Stickman;
- Checking your ability to archery;
- Music in the style of "Hard Rock";
- 50 fun levels;
- Achievements Steam. ...
The game revolves around getting little balls from the emitter to their home in the goal. Blocking their way are a heap of obstacles and some helpful elements coloured red or blue. So simple ... yet so tricky. ...
- 3 difficulty levels
- Simple graphics
- Nice 8-bit music
or would you like to learn new words just for fun?
What's My Gender gives you a tool for daily learning.
Use 7 minutes of your day to efficiently memorize words. Gadgets will help you learn more difficult words and the game brings you a total of 26 reward images for correct answers. If you do not fancy the images, you can create and easily load your own reward image packs.
The game has four default languages for learning: German, Italian, French, Spanish.
You may also create your own additional language packs.
- 18 reward poses + 8 unlockable with progress
- 3 unlockable style variations with progress
- 38 Unlockable Animated Icons
- Unlockable Pro Mode for challenging play, unlocked from a challenge
- Image slice reducing camera items unlocked from challenges
- 9 Blue gadgets and 3 passive pink gadgets
- Additional Special Coins
Gadgets can be purchased with blue and pink balls that you gain as rewards. The available gadgets change daily in the shop.
Submerge yourself into the dreamy world of What's My Gender and make your retirement days useful by learning a language or two before you kick the bucket. ...
Follow us on Twitter @MacDocBros
This is a game made by two teenagers during the summer holidays. It was made using Unity 3D, Pixen, Pixelmator, Logic Pro X and Bfxr. This game consists of 816 lines of code.
How to Play: Enter the arena, fight waves of enemies and try to survive as long as you can. There is an easter egg in this game, so try to find it.Our high score is 13, try to beat it. ...
fight with a single monster. which may not look like what it seem.
incredibly hard. and makes your fingers hurt.
its surprisingly possible to win. goodluck
made with love2d.
All assets (other than sound effects) are original and made during the gamejam, including music
made for McGameJam 2018...
Русский бильярд is a sports game developed by Nicy Software. It was originally released in 2005. Nicy Software published the game.
Русский бильярд is available on PC.
Just draw to bowl the pins!!
Draw Bowling is a fun way to play bowling and it’s FREE!
Draw Bowling has 2 modes - puzzle and bounce.
Puzzle Mode is all about drawing lines to knock over the 3 pins in each level. There are 100 levels right now with more levels in development. The levels have different elements - bounce, heat, conveyor belts, moveable pieces, glass and electronic wires. So you might need to use your brain a little and have lots of fun playing Draw Bowling.
Bounce Mode is all about bouncing and getting your line count up. Try and draw as many lines as you can without stopping the ball bouncing or knocking the ball out! The more lines you get the bigger your score!
So stop reading this and have fun playing Draw Bowling today! Get it Free Today!
Download Free Today!
Check out all the Radiobush Games!
Need help find us:
Billiards Club is a sports-arcade game developed by Discus Games and NGUYEN THI QUE. It came out on 15-09-2005. It was published by NGUYEN THI QUE.
You can play Billiards Club on iOS and PC. The game is sold via App Store.
Nullysun game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 50 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Nullysun
Nullysun is an unusual platformer where you have to go through a lot of obstacles as a small black ball. The variety of objects, all kinds of transport from the drum set to the firecracker, secret levels, changing the gameplay, complex level mode can drag you down to the full passage of the game.
Portals that open additional levels, secret codes, strange characters - all this hides in the back streets of the levels.
★ Original soundtrack
★ Secret Levels
★ Atmosphere you want to dive into
★ Hard Mod
But where else can you fly in the freezer between the circular saws, wake the drums of the kvilderov or knock down the sounds of the orchestra of the molders?