The best games like Northgard are:
- arrow_rightDota 2
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! 2
- arrow_rightPlague Inc: Evolved
- arrow_right12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power
- arrow_rightMutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
- arrow_rightMonaco: What's Yours Is Mine
- arrow_rightThe Expendabros
- arrow_rightCortex Command
100 Best Games Like Northgard:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (52)
- Android (31)
- macOS (93)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (7)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (10)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (1)
1. Dota 2
What used to be an unofficial modded map for the Warcraft 3, ended up being the most budgeted cybersport discipline, gathering millions of people to watch annual international championships.
MOBA genre started with the DOTA, Defense of the Ancients, which can be efficiently described as 5 vs 5 top-down action strategy game, during which players are tasked to destroy the enemy core while protecting their own.
Players can pick out of the roster of 112 heroes and battle on the single map while taking advantage of field vision, resources and item build that can either make heroes stronger or disable the enemy. DOTA 2 is still active, and receives updates weekly, reshaping metas and refreshing game balance, if by any chance some heroes became unreasonably strong. Each hero has not only a unique set of abilities but is fully customizable, through getting items for heroes after matches of through the trade. Not only heroes but terrain, couriers, that deliver items for you and even match announcers, that can be voiced by heroes, professional casters of just memorable characters from other forms of media.
Categories in common with Dota 2: Action
2. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
3. Plague Inc: Evolved
Plague Inc: Evolved is a biological simulation/strategy game developed by Ndemic Creations.
In Plague Inc: Evolved the player controls a disease, that infects patient zero in a selected country. The player's goal is to infect and kill all the people perfecting the disease and adapting to different conditions.
Initially, more and more people get infected within a country, the disease goes through the borders, carried by animals, birds, insects, transits through blood or on public transport. Random and controlled infections are present in the game. Laboratory accidents could be categorized as random infections while spore activations, zombie dislocation, and trojan planes are controlled by the player.
For infecting and killing humans, the player gets DNA points which are spent buying upgrades for the disease. Disease mutation could also occur. Combo system is present in the game. For example, a combination of vomiting and coughing can mutate into gushing forth vomiting which drastically improves contagiousness.
Player created diseases have three aspects: infectiousness, severity, and lethality. The time for infecting the population is limited as humans may be able to produce a cure.
4. 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power
Stunning HD graphics and Windows 8 touch screen support
Collect pieces of numerous incredible puzzles
Complete in gold time and build the great castle
5. Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
In Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, the player controls a trio of weird mutant warriors. It is based on a 1984 board game Mutants.
The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, in which a nuclear war annihilated all humanity. Many years later, Earth is inhabited by the mutated creatures that look like combinations of humans with other animals and things. There's The Ark, a neon-lit sinkhole that serves as the hub for the player characters. This is where they can buy ammunition and armor, meet other characters and accept quests. Then there's the Zone, a largely unexplored dangerous world where Mutants roam. Somewhere in the Zone lies the legendary Eden, a safe haven where they can find all the answers they seek.
The game has three main protagonists. First, there's Dux, the duck-headed wise-cracking mutant with an attitude. Then there's Bormin, a huge gruff pig that has anger issues. Their third companion is Selma, a seemingly human female who has protective stone skin. Each of the characters specializes in using certain weapons and has a set of special mutant abilities.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden combines real-time exploration and stealth system with square grid-bound tactical turn-based combat in the vein of X-Com series. The player controls the three characters as a party, switching between them when needed.
6. Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine is a top-down stealth and action game, which provides players with both single and multiplayer experience. The main storyline is divided into four parts: the first three follow the characters, while the last one is played for the police side. To start another “big score” players have to select one of eight available characters. Each character has different skills and special abilities, so the squad should be appropriately chosen in advance. From the very beginning, players are able to assume the roles of four criminals: the Locksmith, the Cleaner, the Lookout, and the Pickpocket. The remaining four – the Mole, the Gentleman, the Redhead, and the Hacker – will be unlocked during the further game progress. The gameplay is about completing levels in multiple ways depending on the players’ character choice. Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine gives an opportunity to dive into the crime world and participate in heists and robberies throughout the world alone or in co-operation up to four players.
7. The Expendabros
The Expendabros is a crossover game based on Broforce gameplay and featuring characters from The Expendables 3 movie. In the basis of both games lays the roast of the 90s movie cliches about unstoppable warriors, such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis and the others. The Expendabros features parody characters from The Expendables 3, including Broney Ross, Bronnar Jensen, and the others.
The gameplay in The Expendabros provides a crazy mix of a platformer, a shooter and a quest with strong beat ‘em up elements. The action doesn’t stop as everything around you explodes, burns and crashes while you kill bad guys. Each of the seven playable characters has their unique weapons and special attacks.
The story itself consists of 10 missions with the goal to capture an arms dealer named Conrad Stonebanks. The game is set in Eastern Europe forests, so you're to fight among lumber mills and harsh landscapes.
8. Cortex Command
Cortex Command is a 2D pixel art tactical game. The story is set in the future where humans united with machines so they can send their brains everywhere in the universe. Since then humans explore other planets, interact with aliens and mine gold. You play as one of these brains that are settled on an unnamed planet and needs to survive there.
As a brain you must complete multiple missions that include self-defense, exploring dangerous parts of the planet, searching for elements of the mechs and so on. There are several factions in the game; each of them has different units you can use to fulfill your plans. The environment is fully destructible and provides you with gold and other resources to protect your brain and attack the opponent’s base.
The game features a turn-based strategic campaign along with a four-player multiplayer mode. Cortex Command can also be easily modified with several in-game editors.
9. Beat Hazard
Beat Hazard is a game in which everything is synchronized to your favorite music. Gameplay-wise, it’s a regular 2D shoot ’em up in space, not unlike Asteroids or Project Starfighter. The player controls a small starship that fires at everything on the screen, from asteroids to enemy spacecraft, in order to survive. When hit by an obstacle or by enemy fire, the ship explodes. The goal is to survive as long as possible and score more points to unlock bonuses and receive ranks.
What makes gameplay in Beat Hazard innovative is that every level is based on a song from the player’s music collection. The song defines the speed and rhythm of the game. A similar approach was previously used in Audiosurf, but never before in a shoot ’em up. Enemy attacks, your ship’s fire, and power-ups are synchronized to the song and can be predicted if you remember the tune well. The difficulty is also dependent on music. A power ballad or an ambient piece will do for a slow, meditative play, while a trance or heavy metal composition will turn the game into madness. The game’s visuals are very bright and feature many rapid flashes, which makes Beat Hazard not recommended for people with epilepsy.
11. Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy is remastered PC version of an RPG shoot-em-up JRPG developed by Marvelous Entertainment.
The game features four main game modes with each one of them being completely different from the others in gameplay. The game also supports multiplayer.
In most modes, the player only has 30 seconds to complete their objective. When the time ends, so does the game. The time can be added in Hero mode by buying from the Time Goddess in the cities between the battles with monsters and world exploration. This mode resembles the traditional Japanese RPGs the most. The Princess mode is a side-scrolling shooter game, while the Evil Lord mode is an RTS in which the player summons monsters of three kinds in order to complete specific objectives. In Knight and Wizard mode, the players have to defend the Wizard and eliminate all the monsters.
Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy edition features
This edition is a remaster of the original PSP game for the PC. The Super Mega Neo Climax mode is featured in the game which adds improved graphics in order to better resemble the anime cartoon style rather than the classic 8-bit JRPG one.
This edition features every single mode featured in the base game apart from two stages that were cut due to unknown reasons.
12. Majesty Gold HD
The High Definition edition of Majesty Gold contains main game, the Northern Expansion Pack as well as 2 new quests and several other graphics and gameplay updates. Majesty is a Real-time strategy game with indirect control – your heroes have a will of their own! Your rule is not absolute, as you face subjects that are independent, stubborn - and greedy. They will need a great deal of persuasion (ok, gold) before they carry out your wishes...Key features:
- Two additional quests, The Wrath of Krolm and The Balance of Twilight
- The game can now be set to run at all common resolutions
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP operating systems
- Many other gameplay bug fixes, improvements, and refinements
Tumblestone is the first original action-puzzle game of the past fifteen years. Race your friends in multiplayer or challenge yourself in story mode. Solve progressively more difficult and creative puzzles, help a sausage make friends, and find out what happened to the Tumblecrown. Your friends play for freeYou can generate an unlimited number of free Steam keys to send to your friends so that they can play with you online, up to five games per day. Key Features
- Competitive multiplayer: Tumblestone's intense puzzle-solving action will turn playing "just a few more rounds" with friends into a late-night Tumblestone marathon.
- Local multiplayer: Up to four players on a single computer.
- Online multiplayer: Play online against your friends or make new ones using Tumblestone's ranked matchmaking system.
- Bots: Have an open slot? Play against the computer. But can anyone withstand the punishing Nightmare bot?
- Story mode: The 40+ hour story campaign will test your puzzle-solving prowess. Featuring 10+ gameplay modifiers, challenge puzzles, and boss battles.
- Arcade modes: Kick back and relax with the casual Marathon mode, scratch an intellectual itch with the Infinipuzzle mode, or get your blood pumping with the fast-paced Heartbeat mode.
- Leaderboards: Online leaderboards let your friends know you're better than them.
- Quests: Hundreds of unique quests to complete.
- Stats: Rank up, then compare how you stack up against your friends.
- Personalization: Choose from a dozen unique characters and environments.
14. Warhammer 40,000: Regicide
Warhammer 40,000: RegicideRegicide is a brutal take on one of the greatest turn based strategy games of all time. The game fuses multiple phases of combat with dynamic action. Manoeuvre your army into place and unleash a devastating array of tactical abilities to crush your enemies. The game offers two distinct modes:
Plan the attack and command your soldiers through two phases of combat. Open fire on your enemies, utilise tactical abilities and unleash psychic powers to crush your foes. Fight your way through violent single and multiplayer battles to destroy everything that stands between you and certain victory.
Sharpen your tactics in both single and multiplayer games based on traditional chess rules, executing brutally violent kills in dramatic battlefield terrains. Select your race and go to war online against opponents from all over the world in the fully cross-platform multiplayer mode.
- 2 unique game modes: Play in both Classic chess and extended Regicide game modes.
- Online and single player: Test yourself against our AI in both Campaign and Skirmish and bring your new skills to bear against opponents in multiple online game modes.
- A cunning AI: Sharpen your skills verse 5 different AI difficulty settings in both Classic and Regicide.
- Local multiplayer: Face off against live opponents in local hotseat matches.
- Asynchronous gameplay: Take your game with you and challenge your friends to multiple asynchronous matches.
- Competitive online leaderboards: Compete against your friends and the world with live Classic and Regicide Leaderboards.
- 50 mission single-player campaign: Join Captain Dracomedes as he fights for Hethgar Prime with the Sons of Sanguinius in the 50 mission, fully-narrated campaign: The Angels of Death.
- 2 unique races: Play as the indomitable Space Marines or blood thirsty Orks, each with their unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities and strategies.
- 11 unlockable Chapters and Clans: Requisition one of 11 iconic Space Marine Chapters or Ork Clans to field in multiplayer and skirmish matches
- 36 exclusive models: Tailor your army's appearance by progressing through Campaign, Skirmish (VS AI) and Online Leaderboards.
- 45 unique player and unit abilities: Unleash an overwhelming array of player and unit abilities to bring devastation to your enemies. Customise your ability loadouts to match your play style.
- Localised in 8 different languages: Play in English, French, German, Norwegian, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish.
This is only the beginning. The universe spans untold galaxies to conquer.
This is not just war. This is REGICIDE.
15. All Guns On Deck
The vast horizons are full of pirates, vagabonds with no claim to the ground their feet tread. Amongst the bandits scattered across the oceans, four factions dominate the worlds main landmasses. Eutopia's conquest will be the force that rids the world of its calamity. Making way for a new era of prosperity, with all continents under one banner.
In a world where sea battles are the punch line of jokes uttered by historians, the generals of Eutopia focus their efforts on reviving the lost art of ship building to aid in the campaign against aerially superior foes. Hiring small bands of mercenaries to take to the seas and launch a global attack on all fronts from beneath the skies. Though, as men once again set sail, the ocean reminds why the depths were abandoned all those years ago.
All Guns On Deck is a strategy, real time tactics action rpg, naval combat game with a unique battle system and unforgiving world to conquer. Players find themselves in the boots of a naive young sea captain, eager to take to the waves in support of the war effort of his great nation.Features:
- Intense sea to aerial combat.
- Capture ports & destroy enemy garrisons.
- Battle colossal sea monsters.
- Command up to 5 guns on your warship.
- Take full direct weapon control or manage ships crew.
- Multiple crew types from welders, engineers, fireman and many more.
- Tons of items and consumables to find.
- Loads of weapons to arm your vessels.
- Many ships from cruisers to aircraft carriers.
- A vast world spanning 6 continents.
16. Midas Gold Plus
What if you could turn everything you touch into GOLD?
Gods gave you the ability to turn everything you touch into gold. Take the opportunity to build an empire of unimaginable riches and become the first capitalist of the ancient world, an original tycoon!
Champions are the Heroes of your Realm and it’s their duty to follow you on your adventure !
Unlock them and take advantage of their unique abilities in 3 different modes!
- Rage - Clicker
- Mana - Idle
- Energy - Hybrid
Touch stones and they will be transmuted into gold. Build a city and upgrade it.
Manage your kingdom from your castle, prepare for war, raid Mythical Cities and let your civilization flourish.
Dead enemies, revived from the eternal oblivion and they are thirsty for blood.
Grow your own pet to fight the dishonored enemies in blitz arena fights all around the earth and send them to the exile of the underworld.
Level them up to fight even more powerful and evil enemies and obtain stronger pets. Enemy’s fallout will be inevitable.
Food, upgrades and potions will help your pet evolve and boost its' power and soul to fight in the arena and ascend in the league.
Achieving high ranks will give a great boost to your gameplay.
Play the in-game events and optimize your gaming experience as well as boost your progress in the game. Grind them every day and collect all the Ancient Artifacts.
King Midas, honor your gift and the world is yours!
- Tap tap the stone
- Collect infinite gold coins
- Donate everything to the temple and reap diamonds from the elder angels
- Study the ancient scrolls using your knowledge and improve your kingdom
- Recruit champions
- Pet battles
- 3 different play styles
- Raid mythical cities and crush your enemies
- Research unique technologies
- Build the legendary town of Midaeum
- Setup your War Outpost and Shelter to meet enemy armies on the battlefield and doom them
- Various events through the year
- Medieval graphics
- Steam cloud save
- Backup online save – shadow copy
- Steam trading cards
- Steam achievements
- Steam leaderboard
- Support portal
Are you ready to get rich with the click of a button
Midas Gold Plus belongs to the Clicker genre and revolves around the legend of king Midas.
It is a fantasy game that you can play between other games' play sessions or while you are at work and want to spend 10 minutes having fun. Age is not a restriction for this game.
Midas Gold is a fun time killer game which you will never regret downloading! Start over now!
17. SAS: Zombie Assault 4
A virus outbreak on a distant trans-federation planet unleashes horrors from humanity's past. A powerful, rapidly growing zombie horde threatens the very existence of humankind, and the only ones capable of fighting back are the highly skilled, highly weaponized special forces of the S A S. Choose from 3 unique character classes, maximize the fully customizable skill tree, and select from hundreds of weapons and armor pieces to build the ultimate zombie killing hero. Play dynamic, challenging levels in single player or 4 player cooperative multiplayer and give our ravaged civilization its last best hope for survival.
Zombies swarm the screen, exploding into bits under your hail of bullets. Each of the 17 unique zombie types have special attacks and behavior, and they can evolve - manifesting terrifying new powers as you progress through the game. And just when you think you've beat them all, savage boss zombies hunt you down, puking out acid worms or storming after you in rage mode. Learn their strengths and weaknesses as you lead the action across 7 story-driven maps with varying victory conditions.
UNBEATABLE 4 PLAYER CO-OP
Quickmatch with up to 3 other players of similar level and use the custom skills and weapons chosen by all players to form an effective fire team. Coordinate auto-turret placements, high level room-clearing powers like Assault Team, Aerial Bombardment, and Zombie Antidote, and move physics objects to create temporary cover while you paint the room red.
HEAPS OF EPIC LOOT
Over 160 incredible guns and armor pieces are locked up tight inside increasingly rare strongboxes that you can find in secret rooms or on the mangled remains of your enemies. Your loadout includes a pistol and two rifle class weapons - choose from fast firing submachine guns, devastating shotguns, high damage assault rifles, brutal machine guns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, lightning guns, and more. Armor up for protection against physical, thermal, and chemical attacks, then round out your arsenal with auto-turrets, grenades, and special high damage ammo to rip through the undead before they rip through you.
AMAZING RPG-STYLE UPGRADES
The Assault, Medic, and Heavy Gunner classes each have unique upgrade trees, giving each character 19 skills to customize. Hundreds of guns and armor pieces have a range of grades and a powerful RED version when you reach high levels. In addition you can add powerful augmentations to your guns and gear which enhance core properties like damage and rate of fire, but can also improve reload time, resist damage, and heal.
18. Chaos Reborn
From Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM game comes Chaos Reborn - a turn-based wizard combat game with single player Realm Quests and many online options. Between 2 and 6 players can challenge each other to magical duels in a variety of arenas using a spell deck of interesting spells and creatures - including the Gooey Blob, Shadow Wood, and more. There is a monthly league system and several game modes with live or asynchronous battles. You can explore the Realms of Chaos fighting Wizard Lords and Kings, and invite players to join you in co-op battles, or act as an invader in someone else's realm. These Realms can be designed by player Wizard Kings and rated by other players.
Realpolitiks is a streamlined real-time grand strategy game that allows you to become the leader of any contemporary nation. Dive deep into the issues of the modern world, with its current geopolitical borders, using your country’s power and economic strength to engage in military conflicts and international affairs. Choose your own method of coping with other nations' interests, unexpected events, global threats and various crises. Deal with the disintegration of the European Union, terrorism, the aftermath of World War III and many other real and fictional scenarios.
Based on three main political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism), Realpolitiks allows you to extend the influence of your country through various means, all in order to win the race for global domination. Use your diplomatic skills, economic advantages, military power and the full freedom of moral and ethical decision-making to become a world superpower and ensure the well-being of your citizens.
Grow and develop your nation to the highest possible levels of economic power, technological competitiveness and military supremacy in globally-ranked charts. The choice is yours as to whether you become a valued member of the United Nations, or a nuclear tyrant, bullying all those around you. Expand your territory any way you like with the whole-world sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks, even creating colonies out at sea. And if that's not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to outer space...Features:
- Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
- Shape your country's political system and determine its relations with other nations.
- Deal with internal and external affairs and face threats from natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
- Make use of common political instruments in your international relations, including spy tactics and espionage to directly influence other nations’ internal affairs.
- Take the moral and ethical high road in your dealings with others, or not...
- High replay value ensured by a broad decision tree in all matters, as well as diverse mini-scenarios and random events.
20. TASTEE: Lethal Tactics
** Regular community tournaments (with awesome prizes!) are scheduled throughout 2017! **
This is TASTEE: we do take out.
You are the director, you will coordinate a master plan using every tool at your disposal. Off the books, unsanctioned and highly illegal, you’ll be doing the dirty work the government can’t.
They are elite, elusive, and deliciously dangerous. Independents and rogues, these mercs do not play well with others and we’re going to cram them all into your rundown diner: TASTEE. They’re an unruly powder keg waiting for a spark...but fortunately most of these guys like explosions. This is your team.
Your job is to recruit these hired guns and form the TASTEE team; use them to orchestrate missions to take down the Cartel. Misfits and outcasts, each merc has refined their own personal MO when it comes to death and destruction. Their unique set of skills is exactly what you’ll need to steal guns, interrupt supply lines, save hostages, formulate traps, and execute epic gunfights on your mission to take down The Cowboy - the big boss responsible for a global crime epidemic. Lethal tactics have been authorized… Good luck.
Single Player Mission Mode:
- 30 Missions across 10 locations.
- Recruit mercs, each with their own unique skillset.
- Mission Leaderboards - Replay missions, best your own scores and top others’ to climb the global leaderboards.
Regular Community Tournaments Scheduled Throughout 2017:
- Join the TASTEE community and participate in our regular events and tournaments.
- Win TASTEE swag like our t-shirts or concept art prints - or emerge on top and take home the coveted, 3D-printed, TASTEE trophy!
A Diverse Roster of 12 Mercenaries, Each with Their Own Special Abilities and Weapons:
- Each character has their own particular skill set, their expertise ranging from clever gadgets to lethal combat abilities.
- 4 distinct character classes: Gunmen, Snipers, Shotgunners, Bombers.
- Mix and match your mercenaries to create the optimal squad for each situation.
- Coordinate attacks by pairing units with complementary skills and abilities. For example, Linus breaks through walls, attacking from unexpected locations and opening paths for teammates; pair his skills with Bodark's swift disarming shot to take enemies by surprise and leave them vulnerable.
10 Unique, Randomized Tactical Maps:
- Rich, detailed locations highlight dramatic cat-and-mouse armed encounters.
- Destructible environmental objects - Destroy doors and cover objects to alter the playing field.
- Randomized Maps Elements - Destructible object placement is randomized on all maps, creating different pathways and strategy possibilities for each match.
- Learn the maps to formulate strategies - Find ideal sniper locations, quick getaways and lanes to lead your opponent into an ambush.
Competitive Online Multiplayer Play:
- ELO-ratings based global leaderboards - Defeat other players in the community to move up the rankings and become #1!
- Asynchronous Online Matches - Play Head-to-Head matches asynchronously - submit your turns at your own pace. E-mail notifications inform you when it's your turn and when someone has challenged you to a match.
- Cage Matches - Play Head-to-Head matches live - submit your turns before the timer runs out.
Daily Mission - Single Player Challenge:
- A new single player mission every day!
- The squad configuration, map, rule set, and enemies are all randomized each day - It'll be a surprise every time!
- You get one try per day - pass or fail, you get a score that is registered to the daily leaderboard.
Share your Best Match Replays:
- Just won an incredible match? Share the replay with other Lethal Tactics players!
- Play full matches versus AI.
- Practice your tactics and test unit combinations.
- Play all modes to earn them all!
21. Demise of Nations
Demise of Nations is a 4X turn-based grand strategy wargame covering the rise of Rome till the fall of modern civilization. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and modern countries including the Roman Empire, British Islands, Germany, Japan or the United States. From Rome to modern nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of trading, diplomacy, expansion, conducting research, exploration, managing resources, building, food distribution, governing and city management. Units at your disposal are Scouts, Swordsmen, Spearmen, Archers, War Elephants, Galleys and Longboats amongst others. Demise of Nations incorporates changing weather patterns such as shifting climates and storms. Rain during summer providing much needed humidity for your crops, while snowy winters will proof if you are ready for the challenge. Assemble your armies and take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-Based Grand Strategy covering Ancient to Modern Times.
- 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate.
- Challenging AI based on Genetic Algorithm.
- Weather and Seasons including Snow, Rain and Storms.
- Diplomacy, Research, Trade and City-Building.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer/Hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Random Map Generator.
- Nations: Roman Empire, Gaul, Germany, Japan and the United States amongst others.
- Troops: Swordsmen, Archers, Horsemen, Tanks and Fighter Planes amongst others.
- Ships: Galleys, Aircraft Carriers, Battleships and Submarines amongst others.
- Played as WE-GO Turn-Based Game allowing for an Unlimited Number of Players.
- High Scores, Playing Statistics and Achievements.
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects.
The game includes one map for FREE. Other maps are available for download and cost $3.99+ for single maps or $19.99 for all maps. Multiplayer games are generally free to join. Hosting multiplayer games costs 5 cents/game. There is no subscriptions. This game is NOT pay-to-win.
If you like this game, please also try our other strategy games. You should be able to find the games in the same marketplace!
Thanks & Enjoy the Game!
22. Original War
An American geological expedition, under a UN mandate, assesses the natural resources in a distant part of Siberia, deep in the trackless steppes of Eastern Russia. But instead of oil, they discover a deposit of a hitherto unknown mineral.
American scientists working for Department of Defense find out that this mineral is in fact identical to the substance used to power an extraterrestrial artifact in their possession. This object is called the EON (Extraterrestrial Object Nexus).
It was found in 1919 by Colonel Emerson near the site of the Tunguska explosion. Emerson was the commander of a US military unit in charge of transporting US war supplies from the city of Vladivostok to the Eastern front during World War I.
DoD Experiments have shown that items placed in the capsule are transported hundreds of thousands of years back in time. The American scientists were not able to understand its construction, nor could they manage to synthesize its fuel. Eventually, the machine - classified Top Secret - was stored, pending further advances in human science.
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
Experience sci-fi tactical combat and exploration in a procedural world that combines traditional roguelikes with an immersive modern interface like no other. Build yourself from components found or salvaged from other robots. Attach power sources, propulsion units, utilities, and weapons to become a slow tank bristling with weapons, or a fast-moving flier zipping past enemies before they even have time to react, or a stealthy sword-wielding assassin/hacker, or whatever else you can come up with from the salvage you find. The situation can quickly change as you lose components and rebuild yourself from enemy remains. You are the Cogmind. Discover what that means as you explore a living, breathing world ruled by robots.KEY FEATURES
- Build and modify a unique robot from parts found, or enemies defeated
- Dynamic character development without XP/grinding
- Procedurally generated world combined with hand-crafted content
- Seven different animated endings to uncover
- ASCII evolved: Most advanced terminal interface ever
- Thousands of particle effects and SFX
- Fully destructible environment
Although currently in Early Access, Cogmind is mostly complete. There are over two-dozen map types, nearly a thousand items, thousands of sound and particle effects, multiple plot lines, hundreds of hand-made locations and encounters, thousands of lines of dialogue, and seven different animated endings to discover. That said, there are many plans to continue expanding the world with features and content, so for now we'll just call it EA :D
(Cogmind has been in full-time development for over four years.)
Cogmind is a turn-based roguelike, very traditional in many ways (permadeath procedural dungeon crawler built with ASCII in mind...), but at the same time innovates on the genre in terms of both design and accessibility features.
- Within you have full mouse control--and full keyboard control! Use only one or the other, or both, and all common roguelike movement methods (mouse, numpad, vi, arrows) are enabled out of the box, no configuration required. Mouse users get drag-and-drop inventory management, and the keyboard is even faster with its multiple command schemes and built-in automation features.
- Stealth play is just as viable as straightforward combat, using hacking and information warfare to outsmart the Complex. The lack of an XP system means you only have to use whatever means you can to reach new areas and find new gear to advance.
- The world is alive with many types of robots, most of which are actually not hostile to you and have their own duties to carry out.
- Map objects are labeled as they come into view, making for less tedious play and allowing you to instead focus on tactics and survival. A large number of other options and useful features are available to customize the UI.
- While the most skilled players can reliably win the default mode, easier difficulty settings are available for those with less experience, or less time on their hands :) (advanced players can also attempt to take on the extended end-game!)
- Accumulate knowledge across multiple plays, collecting info about previously used items in the ASCII art gallery (over 800 pieces of art!), and collecting lore about the world as you discover its inhabitants and guess at their potential motives, and true capabilities. While there's a rich story to uncover over many runs, know that it doesn't get in the way if you prefer to just strategize and min-max through your roguelikes.
- Take on built-in Challenge Modes for a different kind of experience, or to prove just how good you really are.
Not every game is for everyone, so there are a few things to point out that may affect your interest in Cogmind.
- Rampant Item Destruction: Every item in Cogmind can be destroyed, and many of your items will be destroyed. At first this may be discouraging, but once you figure out the basics you'll generally be replacing old and broken parts with much better loot even before you lose it anyway. Building and, more importantly, rebuilding, is a vital part of the experience and what keeps the game dynamic and interesting throughout. Adaptability is key, and amazing comebacks are commonplace.
- No Classes, Skills, Etc.: Unlike many other roguelikes and CRPGs in which you may form a sort of attachment to your character class and the levels, stats, skills, and equipment they've acquired over time, Cogmind is defined almost purely by items. And as mentioned those items will be destroyed, so there's not much chance to form that kind of attachment. However, this also leaves room for great flexibility during a single playthrough, flexibility you might want or need to rely on to maximize your chances for survival depending on what locations you visit.
- A Different Kind of Game: As a whole Cogmind is quite different from pretty much everything out there, a fact that turns some people off, but others rather enjoy it for that same reason. It can also take a little while to get into, but once past learning the basics and how to reliably overcome early-game areas, the world and its opportunities really open up.
- Not Suitable for Small Screens: Due to the game design, the screen is always divided into a minimum of 80x60 spaces that make up the "terminal grid." This means when played on a physically small screen, such as that of a laptop, each space will be relatively small and some players could have trouble comfortably seeing the details. Zooming is not supported by the engine. You can test what Cogmind will look like on your screen of choice here: http://www.gridsagegames.com/cogmind/ui_preview.html (Note that ASCII mode is easier to see at smaller sizes, but it's understandable that three-quarters of players prefer the default tiles mode anyway :P)
25. Imagine Earth
Imagine Earth is a real-time planet simulation and a build up strategy game. Your job as a space colony manager is to explore and populate distant planets. Build up thriving and profitable colonies on a global scale and trade resources and goods into space.Expansion & Research
Raise great cities and satisfy their appetite for resources by building power plants, farms and factories. Dig for ideon crystals, pacify riots, research technologies and constructs and maximize your growth while maintaining a healthy ecosystem.Allies, Threats & Enemies
Get ready to deal with threats like asteroid strikes, twisters, wild fires, volcanoes and rising sea levels. Fend off space raiders and alien investors. Coexist and trade with natives, merchants and hostile colonies.Capitalist Space Age
In 2048 huge corporations have divided Earth among themselves and exploited its natural resources to a large extent. Now the discovery of ideon crystals allows journeys into space, while technologically and ideologically almost everything remains the same. The laws of the market are being spread into the universe.Competition and Economic Warfare.
On each discovered planet a competition for economic dominance breaks out. To expand your colony as fast as possible and overcome your opponents you exploit the freely available fossil resources and minerals. Additional money is provided by selling shares of your colony. Take over opposing companies by buying up their shares.Trade Resources and Technologies
Merchants and technology traders organize the interplanetary trade and will happily buy all minerals and resources you extract from your territory while selling expensive technologies. The same goes for cooperating colonies and alien tribes that live on some of the planets.Profits vs. Ecocide
You will experience a massive conflict between the profit goals of the interstellar corporations and the need to preserve living conditions for your people. Exhaust emissions and ground pollution impact the global climate as your colony is growing. Increasing temperatures melt down polar caps and your colonies are destroyed by rising sea levels.Features
- Global and realtime world experience instead of playing on limited square maps.
- Fully playable and story based campaign with 7 planets / missions.
- Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges.
- Competition mode for matches against up to 4 AI corporations per planet.
- Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared.
- Development of over 30 colony buildings with individual upgrades
- Global simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions
- Disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders, etc.
- Melting polar caps will raise sea levels and flood your coasts in case of global warming[/list]
26. Driftland: The Magic Revival
After a devastating war between the mightiest of ancient mages, Driftland has become a shattered planet, held together by a powerful spell. In the face of the destruction of an entire civilization and life on the planet, warring parties decided to call a truce and tried to repair the damage. For that, however, was already too late. Using all the remaining magic resources to cast a powerful spell, they managed to keep their world in a relative balance.
Many dark ages have passed, but when all seemed lost, a spark of hope shined once again: new sources of magic appeared and the whole planet began to give birth to new mages. Now, the rediscovered power can either restore Driftland to its former glory or devastate what's left of the planet, when the old conflict inevitably returns.
You take the role of a Mage Overlord with your own castle, tower, and a small realm on one of the islands. With your unique powers, you can explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating islands, expand your increasing kingdom.
Gameplay focuses on setting general goals for all the units, without the need for micromanaging each one of them. Under your command, warriors, archers and mages are able to tame and ride different types of flying beasts, creating various aerial units.
- procedurally generated world
- resources and magic based economy
- move and terraform scattered islands by magic
- tame and ride dragons and other creatures
- explore and fight on the same map
- set goals instead of directly control units
- single player campaign and multiplayer
27. Skyward Collapse
How do you balance -- and indeed encourage -- a war between factions without letting either side obliterate the other? How do you rule over gods, creatures, and men who refuse to obey you? How do you build a landscape of villages when bandits and mythology are conspiring to tear it down? Skyward Collapse places you into the role of The Creator, and frees you to tackle these problems your own way. Brought to you by the developer of the modern strategy classic AI War: Fleet Command, Arcen's second full strategy title is equally unique (but far easier to learn): a turn-based 4x strategic god-game.
Your task is to build and populate the floating continent of Luminith. You create -- but cannot control -- gods, creatures, and artifacts from both Greek and Norse mythology. The power you wield with these is immense: Heimdall's horn causes everyone outdoors to drop dead, for crying out loud. Your task is to keep both factions alive and fighting until The Master calls you home -- but this is harder than it sounds. Bandit Keeps pop up periodically, as do Woes such as floods, serial killers, guild strikes, and vegetarian uprisings. Every game plays out differently, and you'll need even the craziest of your powers in order to survive what lies in store for you.Game Features
- A turn-based strategic god-game where you control neither faction, but instead strive to maintain the balance of power.
- Make towns and war as the boardgame-like floating continent continues to construct itself around you.
- Persuade your minions into doing what you want by controlling the circumstances of their (brief) lives.
- 16 gods, each with unique passive abilities and three active powers, help you further your goals as you pass into the Age of Monsters.
- Level up your player profile by winning games. Twelve unlockable buildings in all!
- Straightforward controls paired with an intuitive and helpful interface make this an easy title to pick up... but the strategy runs deep.
- Multiple difficulty levels let you play a very relaxed game up to a nail-bitingly difficult one. There's no one best way to win!
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 8 players.
28. Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages
Tactical digital board game in the world of Dark Ages!
- Six factions with unique generals and squads: the nimble nomads of the Horde, the well-armored and disciplined Imperial soldiers, the mad Normanna clad in furs, the League’s guilds wielding gunpowder, the proud knights of the Order, and the exotic cults of the Mesopotamia.
- Over 50 types of squads based on real historical troops. No armored bikinis or spiked pauldrons here!
- By surviving battles, your squads gain experience and develop their skills. Fresh recruits have nothing on a seasoned veteran.
- Generals are the linchpin of a squad, and their skills and abilities can drastically change the outcome of a battle. Each general has a unique personality generated at the beginning of each game. Each has their own appearance, character traits, and abilities. It's impossible to predict who will appear the next go ‘round: a brave but simple knight, a talented but greedy tactical genius, or a bloodthirsty barbarian who instills fear in friend and foe alike.
- A pantheon of chosen generals: put your greatest leaders here to re-use them from campaign to campaign, or hire legendary figures feared and revered throughout history, such as Joan of Arc and Genghis Khan.
- The numerous scenarios offer a huge variety of different challenges: win a civil war, fight off nomads, deal with pirates raiding the coast, save a kingdom ravaged by plague, or crush a peasant uprising.
- Battle formations: effective positioning of your troops is half the battle. Tactical tricks, feints, and ambushes are at your disposal. Win your battles through quality, not quantity.
- Terrain and weather: even the perfect army may lose in unfavorable conditions. It’s generally a good idea to lure enemy cavalry into a bog, under your arrows – but remember that rain and fog make your archers useless.
- Upgrade your soldiers’ weapons and armor at the royal forge.
Dark Ages is a turn-based strategy game set in the violent world of an alternate Middle Ages. Vikings against war elephants, musketeers against the Mongol cavalry, ancient phalanx legions against crusaders; the deadliest armies in history clashing in bloody war.
An army without leadership is merely a mob. In Dark Ages, troops follow the lead of their commanders: unique leaders with their own virtues, vices, talents, and weaknesses.
Take the throne of a small kingdom being torn apart by feuds and threatened by militant neighbors, and try to survive the Dark Ages.
Categories in common with Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages: Strategy
29. Cooking Witch
In Cooking Witch you play as a witch flying to a party in the woods, abducting the children and cooking and eating them.
Upgrade and get better gear such as faster brooms, bigger and more efficient cauldrons and equip hook attachments to be able to carry more children.
Improve your witch by increasing stats such as strength, health and stamina.
Learn the strength and weakness of different type of children to better plan out the optimal strategy to make the biggest meat feast.
Cook and eat as many children as you can and compete with other players on the Meat Board, but watch out for the angry Daddies or they will hunt you down!
30. The Spatials: Galactology
Weird and Wry is a Barcelona game development studio founded in 2014 by two brothers: Carlos and Max Carrasco. Carlos (a programmer) and Max (an artist) share a love for simulation games and classic play -- which heavily influenced The Spatials, their first project. Inspired by the great classic sim games of the '90s, The Spatials combined classic base-building gameplay (based on isometric tile room building) with a real-time combat system and an exploration campaign. The Spatials was released on Steam in March 2015 and took off! Thanks to its success and growing fan base, The Spatials spawned a sequel -- The Spatials: Galactology, which updates the original concept with deeper gameplay and a whole new take on the space station management business.
31. The Spatials
Based in Barcelona, Weird and Wry is a game development studio founded in 2014 by two brothers: Carlos and Max Carrasco. Together, Carlos (programmer) and Max (artist) share a taste for sims and classic gameplay -- which is easy to see in The Spatials, their first project. Inspired by the great classic sim games of the '90s, The Spatials combines classic base-building gameplay (based on isometric tile room building) with a real-time combat system and an exploration campaign. After publishing version 1.0 in mid 2014, Carlos and Max saw the potential of their idea and developed a much improved second version with Early Access starting in August 2014. In October 2014, the game was approved for release on Steam. In 2015, The Spatials continued to grow in popularity -- featured in Let's Plays from YouTubers and articles in major sites such as Rock Paper Shotgun.
Deepworld is a massively-multiplayer 2D crafting adventure game. Mine and craft your way through a persistent online universe where there's always something new to discover!
- Find your way through mountains, caves, and ruins filled with danger and reward, or venture into cities built by fellow players.
- Deepworld is always online in the cloud, so it's easy to hop on and play with your friends! Follow them in-game and easily find them when you play.
- Mine and craft hundreds of different items with Deepworld's easy inventory system. Place them anywhere in the world to build your very own cityscapes.
- Recover lost pieces of technology to build machines that restore the environment and make your world a more interesting place.
- Use different weapons and protective devices to fight monsters of the deep, mysterious automatons, and other players in PvP.
- Complete objectives to win achievements and earn XP and skill points, which can be used to beef up your character's dexterity, mining ability, and more.
33. Skilltree Saga
Skilltree Saga is the first Rogue-like RPG set in Aventuria - the world of The Dark Eye. Choose to play as human, elf or dwarf and battle randomly generated opponents in over 100 stages, developing a set of magical, enhanceable skills.
A sinister army of orks and goblins led by the Dark Ruler Sargul are besieging the city of Griffinsford. To make matters worse, your beloved, the daughter of Baron Griffontrue, was abducted, and you desperately take up pursuit. When ambushed by goblins, you are saved by a master of the mysterious Elemental Knights. You are given the rare opportunity to become part of this elite and ancient hidden order. After intensive crash course training, it is up to you to defeat the sinister horde that threatens to overrun the land.
Motivating Rogue-like Elements
Randomly generated monsters and treasure await the brave Elemental Knight in the margravate of Griffinsford. Defeat enemies and gather from a wide variety of equipment, which you must don to enhance attributes like Strength, Cleverness or Constitution. In the market you can trade equipment and purchase provisions. Use diamonds to purchase rare astral and healing potions to replensih your Astral Energy and health.
Careful consideration is mandatory when facing the minions of Sargul! Choose from a variety of skills, damage your enemy with wind and water magic or force them to their knees with powerful fire spells. Learn and upgrade your skills. You will need them! So too, your enemies will strike at you with magical skills of their own. Fire will burn your skin, ice chill your bones. Other skills will enfeeble your senses or rain death down upon you.
Skilltree with numerous spells of the Elemental Knights
You start as an unknown adventurer of either human, elf or dwarf origin. In your conflicts against dangerous monsters, you will earn experience to increase your power steadily. Through level ups you will earn Adventure Points, which can be used to enhance your skills and learn new spells.
Over 100 levels of challenging dungeons. Rogue-style!
Choose from several dungeons to challenge and master. Hidden within you will encounter deadly creatures, chests filled with treasure or fountains of healing. You may come across a shady but neutral goblin merchant, who will offer to sell you items and equipment on your journey. Fall to a dungeon's dangers and you will be forces to begin anew, but with the experience earned in your attempt. Only the most bravest and strongest will face and conquer the more difficult dungeon bosses, and lend immortality to their name in the hall of heroes!
"The Dark Eye" is published under the license of Chromatrix GmbH. "Das Schwarze Auge" is a registered trademark of Significant Fantasy Medienrechte GbR.
34. Super Turbo Demon Busters!
UBER-FASTRapid and unforgiving gameplay where you will run away from hazards and combat monsters.TURBO-RANDOMEvery level is generated, every situation is unique.SUPER-DEEPA plenty of heroes to lead and tons of weapons to fire.SPEEDRUN MODEIdeal for Twitch&Youtube!
So, your beloved superiors have just landed you, by mistake, on a home world of every monster, virus and hazard in our galaxy. Time is running out before you either burn or, worse, become one of them. Lead a squad of hardcore space marines and mercenaries through hell made by the devoted fans of DOOM and ALIEN.
35. Cludbugz's Twisted Magic
The goblin tribes are no match for the kingdoms army and war is knocking on their door. The humans need room to expand and the goblins land is their new target. The goblins only hope lies in Cludbugz, the tribes legendary magician. Cludbugz will have to do what goblin do best be sneaky and kill their enemies when their unsuspecting. Cludbugz will have to use his magical powers to burn the key figures in the kingdoms ten strongholds to a crisp. If Cludbugz can defeat the kingdoms strongholds it will render their army headless and starving and save his people from certain doom. Control Cludbugz with an easy to move point and click combat system, find hundreds of magical items of varying rarities, gain new levels, and save Cludbugz people!More Great Games
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun's army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you're expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
Build Your Resistance
- Disgraced puts you in control of your own rebellion! Using whatever resources and funds that are available to you, build, manage, and upgrade your very own rebel faction!
Assemble Your Team
- Disgraced features battles that require planning, and strategy in order to claim victory. Choose from a wide selection of companions to accompany you on your quest for freedom and hone your skills as a team!
- Disgraced is a game about striking back against an unjust, and corrupt government. You'll need to meticulously plan out your raids in order to be successful, and use whatever you're lucky enough to get your hands on. You can follow the path of a ninja, a ronin, or anything in between. You play how you want to play.
- Fictional Story Based on Real Events
- Character Creation, & Development
- Open Class Leveling System
- Dynamic Story & Decision System
- Open World Exploration
- Many Unique Locations To Discover
- Diverse & Unique Characters
- Advanced Companion System
- Faction System
- Faction Supply & Upgrade System
- Base Upgrade & Management System
- Arena Mini Game
- Hundreds of Choices for Equipment
- Historically Accurate Weapons & Armor
- Equipment Durability & Degradation System
- Face Constant & Evolving Challenges
- Randomized Loot System
- Dozens of Different Enemies
- Advanced Combat System
- Dozens of Side Quests
- Multi-Layered Skill System
- Hundreds of Skills
- Limitless Replayability
Visual & Audio Features:
- Consuming Atmosphere
- Authentic Soundtrack
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Fog of War
- Detailed Environments
- Over 150 Maps, Areas, & Lands to Explore
- High Quality/Hand Drawn Graphics
- Full Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Support for All Windows Computers
CryoFall is Sci-Fi multiplayer survival game set on a forgotten planet in a distant future.DescriptionWelcome to the world of CryoFall, where a catastrophic crash landing has stranded you — and dozens of others — millions of light-years from home, trapped on a hostile planet and in constant danger.
Your only hope for survival is to make use of the resources around you as you develop your skills and technology to conquer this new land, tame its harsh wilderness and build a new life for you and those who have found themselves marooned on CryoFall.
Together with dozens of other survivors you can create your own cities, establish active economy, industry and agriculture, or pillage what other survivors managed to put together.Features
- Complex crafting and industrial system, including oil refining & lithium extraction
- Various stages of technological progress (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi)
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers, etc. & diverse cooking options
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with meaningful specialization options emphasizing meaningful interactions, rather than just combat
- Economy with coin minting, complex trading and automated vending machines managed by players
- Carefully hand-crafted maps and locations (+ map editor)
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc.)
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server
- Complex character simulation with several dozens of status effects (e.g. bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.)
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489843089DevelopmentThe game is in active development and new features added monthly with each new version release!
38. Robo Do It
Robo Do It is a funny game to learn logic programming without writing code by building scripts to program robots in each level. The goal is to find the best solution to create an algorithm that takes these robots into victory capsules.
In this videogame, the player is introduced into a 3d world filled with levels where the main objective is to help one or more robots to reach the capsules by assigning commands or actions (such as to forward, to turn, to jump, and others) that are logically programmable and iconographic, the latter to facilitate the understanding and learning of the player. On the other hand, with the passage of levels, the difficulty of the game increases, challenging the player with new challenges that encompass the sequential, repetitive and conditional control structures of programming in general, as well as inciting the player to apply the reuse and reduction of commands that are equivalent to the real programming code.
Robo Do It have two game modes, the game arcade and the level editor. In the game arcade you need to solve forty eight levels along four chapters and in the level editor you will use your skills to create a great, funny and complex level what you can test and share with players community. Also you can follow, download, play, get score and rate like bad or nice level from another players levels!
Get the best score by collecting all gems in game, getting a better time and using less commands to reach de victory!
- Infinite possibilities of gameplay thanks to the level creator and the community.
- This game help people to learn programming logic by a very funny and easy way.
- 32 arcade levels with many hours of fun (and 12 arcade levels are comming) and all the levels created by the community for free.
- Level editor to create, share, follow, download, play, rate and solve many levels from another players and getting the best score!
- Each level game can have gems, robots, blocks, buttons, doors, mobile platforms and victory capsules in differents floors!
- You can play offline and be syncronized when you log in with your steam account.
- Different robot commands to do many actions like walk, turn, jump, climb, use mechanisms, conditionals, procedures and more!
- In level editor you can place objects wherever you want in a grid map with fourth floors, they can be configured and have an interesting objetive.
- Use your steam account to join automatically in robo do it!
- Ranking for best players
- Social Chat for players whom are in Robo Do it
39. The Fishing Club 3D
Go fishing and relax!
Bait your hooks and catch lifelike fish in beautiful 3D locations all over the world - from tiny roaches to mighty sharks!
- Catch over 50 different fish species - from the smallest roach to the mighty sharks. New fish species are added on a regular basis.
- Create your own fishing club and go fishing with friends.
- Chat with your club mates and other players from all over the world.
- Take part in Speed Fishing competitions on your own or win weekly competitions with your club.
- Complete quests and catch legendary fish like the mysterious Tiger Trout and many others.
- Go on an epic treasure hunt and catch the infamous shark Gorgemaw.
- Find the best combination of rod, line, bait and hook to catch giant fish.
- Take part in the very popular King-of-the-Spot competitions in which clubs fight for the highest catch weight at a fishing spot.
- Chat with fellow anglers in the global chat room or just with your club mates in your club’s private chat.
- Don’t worry about “energy” or spamming your friends to keep fishing: In The Fishing Club 3D, you can play as long as you want.
40. Last Hope - Tower Defense
Zombie Tower Defense: Join the ongoing war, in an open world, against the zombie horde, scavenging raiders and other threats roaming the wasteland! Choose between multiple powerful heroes all with unique epic gear and skills! With the wide variety of towers you can create your own perfect strategy. Enjoy a visually stunning tower defense game in full 3D!Game Features
- Over 140 levels which will challenge your defense and strategy. Find the reason behind the zombie invasion, take out the raider leader scavanging the land or fight in the arena for coins and glory!
- 8 Special Heroes to choose between, the precious Princess, mighty Barbarian, mysterious Scout, gun crazy Mechanic, support Soldier, Mech warrior, experimenting Scientist or the righteous Sheriff.
- 12 Different Towers to defend yourself with, each with a unique research tree to make them even more powerful! Pierce the zombies with arrows from an Arrow Tower, blow them to pieces with a Mortar Tower or electrify them with a Tesla Tower.
- Explore the wasteland and encounter over 50 types of enemies. If that's not enough, go up against 5 Boss monsters that are scattered across the map waiting to rush you!
- Mighty Hero skills and Epic god skills, destroy the undead with one heavenly strike or shake the zombies by moving the earth.
- Monster Tome, useful for finding your enemies weaknesses!
- Many hours of gameplay including ingame Achievements with rewards and also unique rewards for completing levels and different challenges.
- Three different difficulty settings: Normal, Hard & Nightmare! Challenge yourself and earn extra coins and XP by doing so! Good Luck!
- Endless mode, Time to show the world who is the greatest!
This game takes place in the same universe as our upcoming tittle Secluded; you take control of a lone astronaut that lands on the surface of a planet, miles away from the other members. And it’s your job to meet up with the other astronauts.
This game is based on constantly moving, as your suit leaks oxygen at random times. You must also avoid hazards that accrue on the planets, such as falling debris and asteroid strikes. This game is Free to play and experimental in some ways. We want the player survive in their own way and not have the game hold their hand through the experience, the games objectives are randomized so the locations change each time you play, and once you die that's it.
. Gravity Effects
. Randomized Endings
. Asteroid Strikes & Hazards
. First Person Experience and Future VR Plugins
42. Ancient Space
Venture deep into space to uncover secrets and find a lost expedition!
Ancient Space features real time strategic starship battles that encourages tactical maneuvering. In time honored RTS tradition, you build and upgrade your fleet as you complete mission objectives and gather resources which allow you to progress further into the game. Chart your approach – from defense to offense and everything in between such as escort and stealth missions.
Embark and explore the darkest recesses of space in this tale of strategic resource management and engrossing interstellar warfare.
A stellar cast: The game is voiced by fan-favorites from much loved sci-fi movies and television shows such as Star Trek: Enterprise, Battlestar Galactica and Firefly.
Deep space exploration: Each mission advances the plot further and introduces a new area of space being explored with secrets to discover and dangers to react to.
Command your fleet: Build, maintain and strategically use a multitude of ship types to deploy into battle, each with distinct tactical uses during grand strategic space warfare as you square off against notorious pirates and mysterious aliens.
Upgradeable progression: Your units can be upgraded. Various upgrades to player ships are applied throughout the campaign. You decide what to enhance and what to leave behind.
Choose your crew: Before each mission, choose up to three officers with special abilities that aid your progress through the missions. Recruit more crew members along your journey.
An engrossing campaign: The single player campaign comes with a pulsating story that follows epic battles and tackles philosophical questions about humanity and science whilst posing the question – what lies beyond?
Categories in common with Ancient Space: Strategy
Rogalia [Alpha] is the craft-based MMO-sandbox with the fantasy open world created by players. Feel free to kill people out of towns and claims. Gain useful vitamins from your meals and develop your character. Fight on Arena, battlefields and dungeons.
Build your own world in the tough surroundings!
Character- Character levelling is based on vitamins gained from meals.
- Every attribute of your character may reach maximum value.
- You may share your rented patch with other players.
- Free economics developed by players.
- Crafted items have durability and quality attributes. Their values depend on your skill.
- A plenty of recipes and skills: craft, animal breeding, monster hunt, building and many more!World- An open PvP world with 3 undeground layers and PvE-protected areas (towns and rented patches).
- Vitamins, gear and bag loss after death.
- Loss-free arena to fight people with no death fees. Battlefields and dungeons to hunt some good loot.
- Terraforming.18+ game contentSmoking, booze, gluttony, chance games, promiscuity and, last but not least, a payment for these sins: from hangover to STDs.
"This is an alpha-version of the game. We are the team of two who make it and put a lot of heart in it, so we already have a spectacular community who will kindly help you with the sayings and doings.
Welcome to the Rogalia World!"
44. Steel Rain
Prepare for the ultimate shoot-'em-up / strategy ReMix with RPG elements!
Steel Rain is a truly novel mix of strategy, RPG, and frantic action, with a modern, high velocity shmup core at its center. You get to control 2 wings you can tactically arrange in different formations and firemodes, as you fight your way through an impressive variety of overwhelmingly huge enemy fleets.
Liberate planets, build colonies, research new technologies, and learn new active and passive skills. Construct buildings, and research new combat technologies and skills. Wisely craft items, and play through missions to gather the experience points and cash needed for even more exotic and powerful upgrades.
Never forget to install your shiny new upgrades, construct cunning drone pets, and buy new wings; make your strikes deadlier than ever!
Instantly switch through 3 different wing formations, and combine them with 6 fully customizable firemodes, in order to develop your very own sets of special tactics and strategies for each and every situation; on the spot!
Complete missions and survive epic bossfights on 7 different planets, play randomly generated orbital patrol missions, or design and create your very own stages with the built-in stage editor, as you fight to become a true master of Steel Rain.
Fight for leaderboard positions, get classic rankings, and unlock over 80 achievements in this unique, fun, and taxing new indie game!
Steel Rain is not only frantic. It is a deep and strategic experience too. The game offers impressive gameplay variety, 10 difficulty levels, and a hardcore mode, to let you freely modify your gaming experience. Full and complete gamepad and joystick support are, of course, a given.
- Frantic Tactical SHMUP Action
Maneuver your wings, shoot, avoid missiles, switch tactics on the fly, and crush the opposition!
Build, defend, and manage your colonies. Conduct crucial research, and generate income.
- Skills Management
Unlock and research new active and passive skills for each of your wings' firemodes.
Research new technologies and unlock new buildings, skills, drones and much more.
- Upgrades for your Wings
Choose from 6 different categories of upgrades and equipable items for 10 different wings.
- Stage Editor
Create, share, and download new stages for Steel Rain.
- Item Crafting
You can now use your factories and citadels to produce new items, and prototype upgrades!
- Local Coop
Fight together and command drones with a friend in Steel Rain's exciting, brand new 2 player co-op mode!
- Game Modes
New Survival, Campaign and Arcade Modes with alternative upgrade system!
Forebearers - Hearth & Home is a city-building survival strategy game. As the chieftain of a tribe driven away from their homeland you will construct a settlement from the ground up while keeping the harsh conditions of nature at bay. Collect resources and expand your village in order to create a new prosperous and lasting society.ExploreExplore strange new lands for resources and areas to settle.
BuildStart from nothing but a few refugees and some salvaged supplies and grow to a prosperous new society.
SurviveKeep your villagers alive throughout harsh environments and disaster and protect them against threatening enemies.
- Explore and settle three different worlds with varying resource and weather conditions and different challenges.
- Find and collect basic resources like food and water to reach sustainable conditions.
- Establish production chains of several raw and refined resources.
- Locate refugees to increase your village's population.
- Expand to new areas with new towns and outposts and establish supply routes between them.
- Survive disasters such as storms, fire and diseases.
- Fortify and defend your village against wild animals and ravaging bandits.
- Find and harvest luxury resources and refine them to expensive products.
- Trade resources to become a prosperous society.
- Construct 50 different buildings and assign 22 various jobs.
46. Immortal Empire
Immortal Empire is a multiplayer tactics role playing game. Control a party of up to 5 immortals as you travel through a unique fantasy world, using spells and strategy to defeat your enemies.
- Play co-op with your friends, or destroy them in versus mode.
- Unravel a mysterious storyline complete with fully voiced characters in the campaign.
- Use automated matchmaking to compete in the PvP ladder.
- Participate in official tournaments and win rewards.
- Choose between 13 unique immortals, level up, collect loot, enchant your gear to fully customise your party.
- Your dialog choices matter, the way you behave may form relationships or grant powerful character attibutes.
- Try the challenging co-op Gauntlet mode where you must work together with other players to defeat enemy waves of increasing difficulty.
- Use strategy and synergize spells to defeat challenging bosses.
47. Always The Same Blue Sky...
THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL VISUAL NOVEL. Always The Same Blue Sky approaches the medium from a fresh new angle, a gripping tale with no filler, no pretence. Complemented by breathtaking artwork and an addictive soundtrack, you can't afford to miss this amalgamation of young talent!
You play as a thoughtful young soul, bumbling your way through late adolescence; you've been through a lot for your age and consequently are a little numb. This is why you don't bat an eyelid when, out of the blue, you're transferred to yet another school, in yet another remote location. Little do you know that this small island is nothing like the others, that the events that occur on it will change everything.
In an already niche genre of storytelling, Always The Same Blue Sky stands out as a truly unique seaside adventure; a timeless tale of love, mystery and humanity.
Kill your enemies, possess their bodies, and take their abilities as your own in this turn-based procedurally generated death labyrinth. You play as the imp, the weakest monster in the dungeon. Tired of being bullied by the other monsters, you set off with your sidekick Mid to descend to the deepest levels of the dungeon, defeat the final boss, and take his place.
MidBoss is easy to pick up and play if you're new to the genre of traditional roguelikes (turn-based strategic RPGs with permadeath), but still has the depth and complexity that veterans expect and enjoy.
- Possess your enemy and gain their strengths and skills with over 60 unique abilities to discover and learn.
- Permanent death, if you die your save is gone!
- Randomized potions every game. Who knows what's in these mystery bottles! (optional)
- Traps as well as unidentified and cursed items.
- Dynamic music system that ups the musical excitement when enemies are about.
- Quick Play mode for shorter, more condensed play sessions.
- Custom Games so you can play the game exactly the way you want to.
- Shareable death cards document your run and how it ended. Load these in the game for stats or to play using the same seed and settings. Customize your cards with unlockable themes!
- Spend death cards to start your next run with items you had when you died.
- Beat the game and get a special card which unlocks a new game+ mode. Start over with your items, abilities, or both!
- Lots of crates, chests, and other containers to pillage. Find the royal chest that spawns on every floor for extra sweet loot!
- Playable with mouse and/or keyboard. Pick whatever control scheme you like!
- Color-blind modes, optional high contrast font, and adjustable brightness.
- Multiple monitor support and borderless windowed fullscreen.
- 12 retro mode filters to find and unlock.
49. Armored Animals: H1N1z
Sudden mutation of bird flu transform home birds to birds-zombie!
Tricky evil roosters wanted to peck to death all live creatures! But this insanity created by Wild Boars, they grown this virus from bird blood and builded incubators to breed new infected birds. Stop this nightmare!
Choose one of heroes - pink decorative pig - Pigster, old dog - Dogster, dexterous cat from Mexico - Catos or bully alcoholic goat - Goaton! Jump with a parachute and clean-up the world from infection and it creators!
50. Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades
Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades is the next installment in this series of realistic real-time strategy games covering various periods in the development of the present day civilization – from the Middle Ages to today. This new title helps players witness the key events in the history of the Teutonic Order in 13th century, namely conquering the pagan Prussia. All battles form a single storyline campaign. The player will act as a Komtur of the Teutonic Order as they relive the battles of the crusaders, regardless of the low manpower of the Order and the strong resistance of the heathens.
The project perfectly comprises two types of gameplay and owing to that the objectives of the Komtur are not simply limited to participation in battles. The strategic map involves the gamer into a colorful and integral world and allows them to travel around the map in the real time. The mode features full freedom of movement, dialogues with locals, RPG elements, quest system and much more. However, sooner or later, the players will have no other choice other than engage their faithful warriors into a battle. And this could be a combat with other armies, large-scale sieges of towns and castles, using various special assault weaponry and tools and fight right on top the walls and fortifications.
- RPG system. Troops gain experience throughout the campaign and carry it over from battle to battle.
- Combat system. A unique combat system, dependent on up to 80 game factors. Moral component of the combat system evaluates the battlefield situation every second to bring the simulation of combat behavior for the “living” warriors as close to reality as possible.
- Unprecedented scale. Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades features not only really large-scale battles with more than 10,000 warriors engaged, but impressive and unprecedentedly vast actions during the siege and defense of towns and castles, using various special assault weaponry and tools and fight right on top the walls and fortifications.
- Freedom of actions. Variable modifiers consider the environment a unit is battling in and make the game tactically versatile.
- Two gameplay modes. The game now features a strategic map, where the player can travel around the world and interact with various characters; however the battles will be carried out in the well-known tactical mode.
- Network game. Apart from the storyline campaign the game features several diverse multiplayer modes. From 2 up to 6 gamers can participate in a battle at a dedicated Internet server. The results are stored in online Hall of Fame.
- State-of-the-art graphics. Graphics engine used in the game provide for the highest level of details. Historically correct armor and weaponry, realistic animation and battle scenes, which correspond to the specific period – Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades depicts the 13th century in great details.
Categories in common with Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades: Strategy