Trying to find games like No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way? Try these 100 great games that are similar to No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way are:
- arrow_rightUncharted 2: Among Thieves
- arrow_rightSleeping Dogs
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto 2 (1999)
- arrow_rightDeus Ex
- arrow_rightThe Amazing Spider-Man 2
- arrow_rightNioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition
- arrow_rightGotham City Impostors
100 Best Games Like No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (18)
- PlayStation 4 (29)
- iOS (31)
- Android (18)
- macOS (76)
- Linux (50)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (27)
- Xbox (14)
- PlayStation 3 (42)
- PlayStation 2 (29)
- PlayStation (12)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (9)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (18)
- GameCube (7)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (7)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (6)
1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
In Uncharted 2, as in the other Uncharted games, the hero is the adventurer and hidden treasure seeker Nathan Drake. Riddles are no less important part of the gameplay than fights, chases and travels through exotic landscapes and hard-to-reach places.
Drake is well prepared for all this. He is provided with ammunition - he picks them up from the corpses of killed enemies, ably uses shelters, can run, climb, jump, kill with one blow and fight in hand-to-hand combat.
In Uncharted 2 you can find 101 treasures. Some treasures lie almost in sight, others will have to run. Treasures can be sold, and money can be spent on bonus content. Multiplayer mode allows you to play up to 3 people at a time - this is if players follow the adventure story of the game and solve problems together. There are also battle modes, where up to 10 people can participate simultaneously. There are several combat modes, they differ in their objectives and in some ways.
2. Sleeping Dogs
Sleeping Dogs is a third-person action shooter with RPG elements, having Hong Kong as its central location. The city is an open world for the player’s exploration, and many gameplay features revolve around interacting with the surroundings. A huge aspect of immersion would be music, as it is themed according to the geographical location of the city.
The main character Wei Shen finds himself in various situations which lead to the development of the main story. Resolving conflicts between local citizens and Hong Kong’s organized crime, the protagonist is offered to join one of the city’s gangs. Due to this, the players need to plan their actions carefully, building trust among both the gangsters and the police.
The game features an unlock-based role-playing system, where every consecutive ability or trait is unlocked after the player achieves a specific goal or levels up character’s prestige in each of the three in-game groups. The combat system is heavily reliant on the character’s skill of martial arts, but conventional weaponry is also a favorable choice. Non-story related interactions add flavor to the overall gameplay, as there is a wide choice of how to spend the protagonist’s free time.
Insurgency is a first-person shooter, which provides players with both PvP and co-op multiplayer experience. Unlike other shooters, Insurgency features a hardcore gameplay lacking the on-screen crosshair, health and armor indications, and mini-maps. For the more, each weapon instantly kills other players with one shot in the head and with the maximum of 4 shots in the body, which is quite realistic. As far as the action is set in the timeframes of the Iraq War, the two opposing sides are U.S. troops and Iraqi rebels. The gameplay is divided into 9 PvP modes (Push, Firefight, Skirmish, Ambush, Occupy, Infiltrate, Flashpoint, and Elimination) and 5 co-op modes (Checkpoint, Hunt, Survival, Outpost, and Conquer). PvP matches are held according to 9 various scenarios (depending on the chosen game mode) with the maximum of 32 player count (16 for both sides). To start a match, players have to select a character class and proper equipment. In the co-op game mode, players are offered to compete with AI during the completion of a specific game objective.
4. Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999)
Story and the setting
The second part of the well-known series of games in the genre of hit and run. Rockstar games have always had a well-developed world and history, but this trend did not affect the first two parts of the GTA. The plot in them is just a cosmetic and reason to cause mayhem on the streets - a set of missions from different gangs. Also in the first two parts of the game, the developers used a top-down perspective. The game was remembered by the intro video. It is referred to simply as GTA 2: The Movie. In an eight-minute masterpiece, a chase rushes after an unnamed man. As a result, a bag full of drugs belonging to one of the gangs ends up in his hands. The Mafia sends the killer to chase him.
The player has to fulfill the missions that he receives in payphones and earn the location of gambling gangs. The game takes place in a retro-futuristic megapolis, which is called on the game's website and in the manual nothing else but “Anywhere, USA.” The city is divided into three levels: Downtown, the Residential District and the Industrial District. Each is dominated by a certain gang. They are all rivals, but have something in common: they oppose the Zaibatsu corporation. The game improved the saving mechanics: now you need to save $ 50,000 and find a church. The last task is still complicated: there is no map in the game.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999): Action
5. Deus Ex
Deus Ex is an action, shooter and RPG game developed by Ion Storm. It came out on 26-06-2000. Eidos Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Deus Ex on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Warren Spector produced the game. It was directed by Warren Spector. It was scored by Alexander Brandon, Dan Gardopée and Michiel van den Bos.
6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
*IMPORTANT* The Amazing Spider-Man 2 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation.
Become the Amazing Spider-Man in this open-world adventure full of non-stop action, and face the web-slinger’s greatest challenge yet!
New York is under threat from a city-wide gang war and only Spider-Man can stop it! Standing in his way are Electro and other nefarious villains. Can Spider-Man restore order and safety to the Big Apple?!
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 MOVIE
• Web-sling, wall-climb and web-shoot as the fast and quick-witted Spider-Man!
• An original story expands on the highly anticipated blockbuster film!
• Go beyond the film with new characters such as Black Cat and Screwball.
• Unlock Spider-Man suits such as Symbiote Spider-Man and Iron Spider-Man!
• Face off against famous villains such as Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
• High-quality voice acting and cinematic cutscenes bring the movie experience to life!
• Intense combo-focused combat! Defeat Spider-Man’s greatest enemies – from street thugs to super villains – with crazy acrobatic fighting styles!
• Swing free through the city like never before, thanks to high-quality, fluid animations!
• Take the fight to the sky with action-packed aerial combat!
• Unleash devastating combos through enhanced icon controls for an intense action experience!
MASSIVE ENHANCEMENTS TO THE ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND
• Adventure in a larger open-world Manhattan with 6 detailed districts to explore, from the bustling Times Square to picturesque Central Park!
• Console-like graphics offer a bigger, better, and more beautiful experience.
• A deeper story takes you on an exciting adventure, showcasing 6 legendary villains and an expanded set of side missions!
• Spectacular social events, including battling waves of bosses and opponents in Mysterio’s Arena!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
7. Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition
Ready to die? Experience the newest brutal action game from Team NINJA and Koei Tecmo Games. In the age of samurai, a lone traveler lands on the shores of Japan. He must fight his way through the vicious warriors and supernatural Yokai that infest the land in order to find that which he seeks.
The Complete Edition contains the full game, as well as the three expansions with additional story chapters: Dragon of the North, Defiant Honor, and Bloodshed's End.
Dragon of the North
This expansion opens up the Tohoku region, where the "one-eyed dragon" Date Masamune is secretly gathering spirit stones.
Fight your way through the Siege of Osaka's winter campaign as you follow the story of one of Japan's greatest generals from the Warring States period, the brave Sanada Yukimura.
Join the summer campaign of the Siege of Osaka as the Warring States period draws to a close in this, the final chapter of William's tale.
Steam Exclusive Bonus
Enjoy wearing the "Dharmachakra Kabuto," a helmet exclusive to the Steam version of Nioh! You can claim yours by selecting "Boons" from a shrine.
8. Gotham City Impostors
Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions, Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS that pits violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
- Why fight crime when you can kill it… Gotham City has gone insane! Batman is up to his pointy ears in unwanted "helpers" determined to dish out their own bloodthirsty brand of vigilante justice in his name (and image). Meanwhile, a small army of self-appointed junior Jokerz has turned the streets of Gotham into a barmy battlefield of bullets, bodies, and bear traps.
- More customization than you can shake a shotgun at… Packing more customization than you can shake a shotgun at, you get to choose the guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style. It doesn't matter if you want to be a mighty muscleman on roller skates with a hunting bow or a lithe lassie packing a homebrew rocket launcher and glider wings, Gotham City Impostors does not have rigid character classes and lets you play the way you want.
- 1000 levels of player advancement overflowing with upgrades and unlocks… A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes, there's a surefire way for you to realize your preposterous potential!
9. Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, winner of multiple E3 awards as the best game in its genre, is the continuation of a saga that began in the award-winning The Longest Journey, considered to be one of the finest adventure games ever made. In Dreamfall, players are taken on an epic journey of exploration and adventure as they venture through a thrilling and emotional storyline. Dreamfall features a fully interactive world where beautiful music, stunning graphics, fascinating characters and unparalleled gameplay variety promises to bring the adventure genre into a new era. Prepare for a spiritual, fantastic and powerful gaming experience.
- Unparalleled Gameplay Variety Never before has an adventure game brought this much gameplay variety! Use your brains or your brawn; sneak, fight or talk your way through the many challenges the game offers. Be polite or rude, threaten or sweet talk; in Dreamfall you make the choice, resulting in a game where you never quite know what to expect next.
- Three Playable Characters Experience the story from three separate perspectives, and learn how their destinies blend together in an epic finale. Each character has unique abilities and world views, giving you constant gameplay variations.
- Three Worlds Dreamfall spans three beautifully realized worlds, multiple chapters and a stunning amount of detailed locations. Travel across a futuristic version of our earth, journey into a magical fantasy realm and unravel the mysteries of the Winter.
- Unique World Interaction Bridging the gap between the classic point and click adventure game, where you could click on any given point at the screen, and the action adventure, where you need to move up to an object to interact with it, Dreamfall introduces the brand new focus field feature. In this easy-to-use context-sensitive interface you can scan your entire visible environment as seen by the characters, and use it to get information on far away objects as well as triggering remote gameplay opportunities.
- Mature "Thriller"-type Storyline Dreamfall delivers a mature and compelling storyline that mixes the futuristic, fantastic and spiritual with a tale of murder, deceit and a conspiracy threatening our very existence. Bringing the classic adventure game into the world of the modern action game, Dreamfall delivers a rare and special story experience.
- Stunning Sounds and Soundtrack Listen to an emotional and epic soundtrack in 7.1 surround. Hear gripping voices as recorded by more than 50 professional actors, and enjoy soundscapes bringing players to the edge of their seats.
- A game for everyone 50% of the players of the original The Longest Journey were women. With its cinematic approach, believable characters, mature storyline and easy-to- grasp interface, Dreamfall is a game that any teenager or adult can pick up and enjoy, regardless of their gaming background.
11. Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 1942 let players engage in infantry combat and get behind the wheel of a variety of vehicles from submarines to battleships and bombers. The game is where DICE developed the signature Battlefield rock-paper-scissors gameplay, and where players first experienced the unique and unscripted multiplayer experiences now known as “Battlefield Moments.”
12. Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is a real-time strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment. This is the fourth part of the Dawn of War series.
The game is set in a dystopian vision of the future. In the universe, humanity developed a galaxy empire called The Imperium of Man. The main characters are humans and galaxy monsters, such as the Space Marines, the Eldar, and the Orks. The player aims to perform in battles and make points. These points can be used in the shop as an exchange for new items.
The player can choose his protagonist: it may be anyone from the races and factions except for the Tyranids, an army of enemies. The player can buy different items, such as weapons or the character’s appearance. He can also change the chosen race or faction during the game. Eternal Crusade features classic RTS visuals like galaxy views, rockets, spaceships, explosions, and lots of vehicles. The player can track his progress by advancing through classes: they differ from infantry to ground assault. It lets the player join veterans and elites of the universe.
The developers launched the founder program before the game was released; it let the players buy additional packs and get the game keys and bonuses before the release.
13. Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is a multiplayer third-person shooter developed by Fatshark.
The game revolves around team-based combat. The class system is present in the game. There are four classes in the game: Blaster, Deputy, Gunslinger, and a Trapper. Every class grants a bonus to their teammates. For example, the Blaster can increase the defense stat of his teammates. The classes are designed to cover every range of the battlefield. The Blaster and the Gunslinger are short range classes, while the Deputy and the Trapper should be used in the middle to long range combat.
There is no singleplayer campaign present in the game, yet there are 6 different game modes: Conquest, Greed, Powderkeg, Robbery, Shootout, and Demolition. Every game mode requires a lot of teamwork from the players. For example, in Greed mode, the objective of the players is to capture the only bag full of gold on the map and get it to a specific safe zone.
Categories in common with Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West: Action
14. Medal of Honor Allied Assault
Medal of Honor Allied Assault is an action-shooter game developed by 2015 and Electronic Arts Los Angeles. It was originally released in 2002. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Medal of Honor Allied Assault is available on PC.
Michael Giacchino scored the game.
16. Soldier of Fortune
Soldier of Fortune is an action-shooter game developed by Raven Software. It came out on 29-02-2000. It was published by Activision Blizzard. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Soldier of Fortune is available on PC, Dreamcast and Linux.
Marty Stratton produced the game. It was directed by Brian Raffel. It was scored by Chia Chin Lee.
17. Freedom Fighters
Freedom Fighters is an action-shooter game developed by IO Interactive. It came out on 26-09-2003. Electronic Arts published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Freedom Fighters on Xbox, GameCube, PlayStation 2 and PC.
Jesper Kyd scored the game.
18. Nuclear Dawn
Nuclear Dawn is a multiplayer first-person shooter developed by InterWave Studios. It was initially announced as a Source Engine mod but was later made as a separate game.
World War 3 broke out on January, 22nd 2040. The war was fought with the devastating nuclear armament of the 20th century. Nanoviruses annihilated whole cities and machines roamed their streets. It is 2049, the war still continues, and those who survived are now parts of the Consortium or the Empire.
The players compete with each other in 16 versus 16 matches. There is one commander chosen in both of these teams. A commander places objective for their team on the map, places checkpoints, builds up defenses and supports their team by calling in a scout UAV.
All the other players are usual soldiers. There are four soldier classes available to the players with each class having its own purpose.
Assaults serve as perfect middlemen, who are capable of everything but are not perfect in it. They can be seen carrying an AR, a grenade launcher or a DMR.
Exos are slow-moving but deadly. They can lock their exosuits down in place in order to drastically improve their accuracy. They're fond of chainguns.
Stealths are fast, agile, but have almost to none armor and ammo. They use SMGs and sniper rifles.
Supports are a must on the battlefield. Although they are lightly armored, they can revive downed soldiers and do repairs. SMGs are their pick.
19. True Crime: Streets of LA
True Crime: Streets of LA is an action, shooter and racing game developed by Luxoflux and LTI Gray Matter. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Aspyr. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
True Crime: Streets of LA is available on PC, Xbox, Classic Macintosh and GameCube.
It was produced by Battlecat and Bryant Bustamante. Sean Murray scored the game.
20. Day of Infamy
Day of Infamy takes you to the battlegrounds of Southern and Western Europe during World War II. There are 10 maps, ranging from war-torn cities to farm villages, fortified beachheads and snow-covered forests. Whether you are fighting for the U.S. Army, Commonwealth Forces or the German Wehrmacht, there is a vast arsenal of over 70 historical weapons and attachments.
Day of Infamy features 9 player classes and 10 objective-based game modes, providing a variety of experiences depending on what you’re looking for. Your objectives include capturing areas, assassinating officers, stealing enemy intelligence, and destroying anti-aircraft guns, fuel dumps and radio communication centers. Multiplayer gameplay features large-scale battles with many reinforcement waves, as well as smaller scale operations with objective-based reinforcements. Cooperative gameplay features three distinct game modes against challenging AI enemy troops.
Day of Infamy is a highly strategic experience that rewards intelligent maneuvering and coordination with your team. Pay close attention to your surroundings, as blindly running into an open area is the easiest way to get killed. Lean around corners, lay prone to steady your aim, and walk slowly to conceal the sound of your footsteps - these are effective tactics to stay alive. A team that sticks together, advances cautiously, and uses proximity VOIP is more likely to overcome a scattered and disorganized opponent.
Selecting the Officer class in the game puts you at the top of your team's chain of command. Pairing with a Radioman in the field will enable you to request supply drops, smoke screens, artillery barrages, as well as aircraft strafing and bombing runs. You may also issue various tactical commands to your team such as flanking or charging an objective. Communicating effectively as an Officer will enable your brothers-in-arms to turn the tide of battle with an effective order.
As you play the game, you will ascend through the ranks and unlock historic units. Earn cosmetic items such as melee weapons, rifle skins, and cloth wraps by attaining weapon skill thresholds. Unlocks do not provide players with any gameplay advantage, so game balance will always remain purely skill-based.
The units you earn by ranking up contain unique items such as arm patches, helmet stencils, hats, cap badges, voices, and faces. The game contains historic regiments rarely found in WWII games, such as the U.S. Army’s 92nd “Buffalo Soldiers” Infantry Division, the Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry and the British Indian Army’s 12th Frontier Force Regiment. The game also contains some of the more popular fan-favorite historic units, such as the U.S. 82nd and 101st Airborne Divisions, 2nd Ranger Battalion, and German Luftwaffe Fallschirmjägers.
The game comes with mod support and Workshop integration, providing players with a vast array of community created content. Built on Valve's Source Engine, the SDK is one of the most familiar out there. Modders can replace models, textures, sounds and user interfaces in the game, as well as add new maps or total conversions using the game's theater scripting system. There are already over 500 mods which have been released during the game's early access phase.
21. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition includes everything that made the original Lost Planet a hit on PC, as well as the following new features:
- New modes for single-player campaign
- Score Attack - Each enemy and destructible object has points assigned to them, with the player being awarded different points depending on how they defeat the enemy.
- Trial Battle Mode - Take on each of the game's Bosses, one after another
- Off limit Mode - Go wild with over-the-top super-charged weapons with unlimited ammunition and increased speed of movement
- New online modes
- Akrid Hunter – Get the chance to finally play as an Akrid as your opponents attempt to take you down
- VS Annihilator – Each team attempts to destroy its opponent's VS while defending its own
- Counter Grab – The team with the longest data posts activation time wins
- Point Snatcher – Take down opponents and collect the most thermal energy points
- Akrid Egg Battle – Steal Akrid eggs from the opponent’s team and bring them safely back to your own base
- Egg Bandit – steal your opponents' Akrid egg, with points awarded for longer capture time
- 4 new maps for online matches: Crossfire City, Area 921, Lost Arena, Assault Space
- 5 new playable character models
- Multiple new weapons for both snow pirates and the robotic VS suits
- Cross-platform Battles – Xbox 360 owners can join forces or play against PC gamers
- New perspectives - Switch to first person view or the over-the-shoulder view for even more intense action
22. Turok (2008)
Turok (2008) is an action-shooter game developed by Propaganda Games and Aspyr Media. It came out on 22-04-2008. It was published by Touchstone Studios. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Turok (2008) on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
23. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® pits you as the commander of an elite counter-terrorism squad, and you will have to plan and execute complete a variety of covert operations to take down terrorists and make the world a safer place. Assemble your team from an international pool of special operatives and select from authentic gear and weapons to help you complete your missions.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
-Explosive Action - Lead an elite counter-terrorist strike force battling international terrorism in realistic settings
-Real-Life Strategy - Plan out the insertion points and attack strategy, and execute your plan to fulfill the objectives
-Customization - Pick the best operatives for the mission and customize their uniforms and equipment load-outs to match the mission objectives
-Practice Makes Perfect - Hone your skills on the Training Level where you can go through basic training, hit the shooting range, and carry out a practice mission
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 113 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Rainbow Six ® © 2007 Red Storm Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Get closer than ever before to the world of adrenaline pumping sky-racing where flyboys can test and master their flying and combat skills against the deadliest opponents!
Admire amazingly detailed terrains. Unlock state-of-the-art planes and personalize them with unique racing skins.
Be the first on the single and multiplayer challenges, where possibilities are limited only by your own imagination.
The goal is simple: If you can’t overtake them, shoot them down!
- Eight Modern Planes to Fly: Choose from eight modern, state-of-the art airplanes turned into killing machines, each with four different skins for a total of 32 unique racing skins.
- Six Power-ups! Capture up to two different powers in your plane’s arsenal, then collect upgrades to increase the strength of those existing powers. Strategy becomes key as you must choose which powers to keep, which ones to upgrade and which ones to convert into Boost energy
- Stunning Visuals: Race through scenic venues like the Grand Canyon, Alaskan Terrain and Hawaiian Islands, created with beautiful, vibrant colors.
- 8-person Multiplayer: Take your friends down online in this fast and furious battle.
- Three Unique Game Modes: Power Race Mode is high-speed racing paired with power-ups; Speed Race Mode where players navigate the course through ring targets that accelerates plane speed and Survival Mode where pilots race against the countdown clock and each other.
25. I.G.I. 2: Covert Strike
As the Cold War drew to a close, the world believed that peace would reign across the globe. It seemed that a new age had dawned, an age of lasting unity between nations, but this was not the case. Instead the fight for global supremacy had only been forced underground into the battlefield of covert ops and evil acts of terror.
Into this arena sprung a new force. Masked behind the guises of subterfuge, plausible deniability and information management, the Institute for Geotactical Intelligence raised the sword against those who would subjugate the world. Though the malignancy of terrorism has broken our world on occasion, the global crucible has not yet boiled over into World War III. For that thank the one-man army David Jones and the forever-unsung heroes of IGI.
Multiplayer notice: online multiplayer mode is available after register your unique CD-key for the game. For details see: Support.A great first-person shooter with a touch of stealth Over 30 authentic weapons Create you own plan and find your own way through the challenging campaign
26. Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Breakthrough
Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Breakthrough is an action-shooter game developed by TKO Software. It came out on 23-09-2003. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Breakthrough is available on PC.
27. You Are Empty
You Are Empty offers players an alternative approach to the history of the late fifties of the XX century. Scene of action is the Soviet Union. Leading Soviet scientists start a big experiment that alter human physiology and mentality in order to create super humans capable of building bright future and communism all over the world. But something goes wrong... As a result the whole city, where that experiment took place, goes on a rampage. The majority of citizens died, and those who survived turned into hideous mutants - the only inhabitants of deserted streets. You Are Empty immerses you in an exaggerated dark and obscure atmosphere of Soviet totalitarianism. Fighting against mutants, that obtained super power after the experiment was carried out, the main hero tries to gain an understanding of what's happening around and save the day.
28. Riptide GP: Renegade
Experience the future of illicit hydrojet racing, where armored riders kick out death-defying stunts over massive waterfalls, dodge cops through public waterways, and boost at breakneck speeds across surging waves.
You are a hydrojet rider, framed and cast out from the Riptide GP league, forced to race illegally through city waterways, flooded ruins, and churning factory machinery in an effort to reclaim your reputation and your title. Play through the single player career to unlock new vehicles, playable characters, and customization features as you take down bosses and build your crew.
Then, take your skills online for the ultimate test as you battle opponents around the world in 8-player online matches. Challenge your friends for leaderboard supremacy in the ghost-racing challenge mode. You can even play locally in split screen races with up to 4 players!
Riptide GP: Renegade is the first game in the acclaimed Riptide GP series to be redesigned from the ground up specifically for modern desktop PC and console hardware. Featuring thrill-ride race tracks packed with shortcuts, secrets, and interactive obstacles, Riptide GP: Renegade is the action-arcade water racer for a new generation.
• Thrill-Ride Environments - Blast across floating factory platforms, brave hurricane-strength waves, and infiltrate a military base in the midst of battle. Every race track is packed with interactive set pieces, dynamic obstacles and secret shortcuts.
• Deep Career Mode - Battle your way through a variety of races and boss fights to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit. Earn cash and experience to upgrade and customize your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
• Online Multiplayer - Compete online in thrilling 8 player matchups against the best players from around the world.
• Split Screen Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in local split-screen multiplayer championships. Play with up to 4 players on a single machine! (Additional gamepads controllers required))
• Challenge Mode - Take command of the leaderboards and test your skills against ghost recordings of your friends' best performances.
• Transforming Vehicles - Collect and upgrade a garage full of blisteringly fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
• State of the Art Water Racing - Riptide GP: Renegade brings dynamic water racing to a new level of excitement with breathtaking water physics, splash-tastic spray effects, and more! Every race is different because the surface you race on is always changing.
• Full gamepad integration
• Steam Complete - Compete with your friends on leaderboards, unlock challenging achievements, and keep your game going from device to device with cloud data syncing.
29. Tomb Raider Chronicles
Tomb Raider Chronicles is an action-shooter game developed by Core Design and Core Design Limited. It came out on 01-11-2000. Eidos Interactive published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Tomb Raider Chronicles on Dreamcast, PlayStation, Classic Macintosh and PlayStation 3.
Andrew Watt produced the game. It was scored by Peter Connelly.
30. Pavlov VR
Pavlov is a multiplayer shooter for the HTC Vive.
- Dedicated Servers
- Competitive Search And Destroy game mode
- Casual fast-paced game modes
- Offline/Practice mode
- Voice Chat
- Touchpad and OOB locomotion
OOB LocomotionOOB stands for "out of body", a teleport variation without actually teleporting, your "avatar" moves into the target location while you snap every half a second to it. This works great for people who are prone to motion sickness without breaking the game for other people, this means you can play with regular players.
32. Continent of the Ninth Seal
The Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) is an action MORPG. Players take part in the game as heroes of Glenheim to stand against Nefer, an evil villain trying to open a gate to the Netherworld and swarm the land with his infernal legion. C9 showcases quality visuals, strategic combat, and a gripping story. Choose a character that best represents how you want to experience the game. The four base classes -- Fighter, Hunter, Shaman, and Witchblade -- can each upgrade into multiple advanced classes, all of which are unique in their skills, visuals, and play styles. The console-like controls, various skill combos, and RPG-based elements, make C9 a satisfying choice for all fans of action games.Key Features:
- Unrivaled Action RPG
The Continent of the Ninth Seal is a wholly unique action MORPG experience. With its non-targeting combat, you no longer have to suffer with “locking on” to a single enemy! C9 gives you the freedom to lay waste to any enemy foolish enough to get in range of your sweeping weapons. This unique system has earned C9 five awards, including Grand Game Award Korea in 2009.
- Various Skill Combos
Enjoy the complete freedom of combining skills and commands with cancellations and evasions to create an almost unlimited number of combos. Chain your attacks together and see just how much damage you can do in a single frenzy of attacks! Hack through every enemy that gets in your way!
- Precise Controls
C9 features precise, customizable controls using either a mouse and keyboard or a gamepad. Unlike other RPGs, the way you control your character determines whether or not you survive! No more pushing the same four buttons over and over in a tedious rotation. Your hands will never be at rest during combat. With enough skill and practice, you can learn how to juggle and control your enemies with such precision they never have the chance to fight back!
Player versus player is a core element of C9. Players can use the combos they have perfected in various PvP modes. Use your skills with just the right timing, and chain your combos together perfectly to secure your victory!
- Ultimate Fury Skills
Ultimate Fury Skills are the most powerful skills a player can learn. These skills boast supreme damage with very impressive visual effects. Each advanced class has its own, unique ultimate fury skill.
- Diverse Content
C9 allows you to enhance items, build guild housing, craft items, and remodel equipment; very popular features to players of online RPGs. The game also features a unique Legend system to display your in-game achievements to other players and express the personality of your character.
33. The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element is an action, shooter and adventure game developed by Kalisto Entertainment and Gaumont Multimedia. It came out on 01-01-1998. It was published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
You can play The Fifth Element on PC and PlayStation.
34. Half-Life: Decay
One of the best-selling games of all time, Half-Life has been completely redesigned for PlayStation2, with advanced graphic upgrades, more characters, and new multiplayer cooperative games. So why not head back into the Black Mesa Federal Research Facility as Gordon Freeman for some more FPS carnage?
Categories in common with Half-Life: Decay: Shooter
35. Dead to Rights
Dead to Rights is an action, shooter and adventure game developed by The Bitmap Brothers, Torus Games and Namco Hometek. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by L.S.P.. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Dead to Rights is available on Game Boy Advance, GameCube, Xbox and Xbox One. The game is sold via Xbox 360 Store.
Kevin Manthei and Kevin Riepl scored the game.
36. Commandos: Strike Force
Commandos: Strike Force is an action-shooter game developed by Pyro Studios. It was originally released in 2006. Eidos Interactive published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Commandos: Strike Force on PC, Xbox and PlayStation 2.
It was produced by José Manuel García Franco.
37. Boiling Point: Road to Hell (Xenus)
Saul Myers is a veteran of the French Foreign Legion living abroad in Paris. His daughter Lisa is a journalist working in the fictional South American country Realia. When news of her kidnapping reach Saul, he doesn't hesitate: it's off to Realia, to rescue his daughter. Once there, Saul will have to find his own way among corrupted politicians and criminal organizations, searching for clues to discover Lisa's whereabouts, and doing everything necessary to bring her back.
Boiling Point: Road to Hell is a hybrid of free-roaming first-person shooter and role-playing, with elements of a "sandbox" driving game in GTA style. The game combines exploration of vast environments with a mission-based structure. Saul will need to gather information concerning his missing daughter, and will therefore have to work for the factions that dominate the Realian landscape. There are six factions in Realia (government, native tribes, bandits, mafia, and communist guerrillas); the player can decide whose missions Saul should undertake. Naturally, working for one faction might influence Saul's standing with the others. Civilians are also counted as a faction, and Saul can become one of them, should the player try to preserve neutrality as much as possible.
The role-playing element manifests itself in the game's skill system. The skills consist mainly of weapon proficiencies and physical abilities. They can be raised by practice, but also atrophied when not used for a long period of time. Most characters in Realia are not immediately hostile to Saul, and will become so only if he betrays their faction or sides with their enemies. Saul uses traditional FPS arsenal (revolvers, assault rifles, etc.) to deal with the enemies. There are also drivable vehicles (cars, boats, helicopters and planes) in the game.
38. Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition
Introduction:Unearthed is an episodic third person Action Adventure game set in modern day Middle East. The game is available in full Arabic and English voice over and features 21 Languages for Menu and Subtitles.
The game features the voiceover talents of Troy Baker (The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite), Jeff Rosick (Friday Night Lights, Metro), Tara Platt (Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Naruto, Halo 2, Charmed) and David Lodge (COD:MW2, World of Warcraft, Fallout 3)Story Synopsis:When fortune hunter Faris Jawad and his sister Dania receive a call to visit Morocco they embark on an exotic adventure throughout the middle east on the trail of the famous Muslim explorer Ibn Battuta.
The trail won't be clear however as Faris will have to overcome an unholy alliance of a militia army leader, a weapons dealer and a wealthy antiquities smuggler who are after the same goal.Key Features:
- Travel across the Middle East from the wild life of Moroccan Atlas mountains to the alleys of old Damascus through the port of Alexandria and the metropolitan city of Dubai.
- Unique mix of platforming, melee fighting, shooting and stealth gameplay.
- Presented in a TV style episodic format along with recaps of previous episodes and teaser cliff hangers of what lies ahead.
- Unlockable Survival Mode: Battle against endless waves of enemies (Mummies, Zombies, Ghouls) across 8 varied maps featuring three exclusive maps designed for PC and Mac.
- Unlockable Extras: Concept Art, Renders, Animatics, Cutscenes, Character Gallery, Treasures
- Available in 21 languages for menus\subtitles. Voice-over in Arabic and English.
- General: A restructured tutorial level to better introduce the game mechanics, No more colliding with ragdolls and small objects such as broken pot pieces which allows for easier movement, invisible walls to prevent falling from high surfaces, clear font size for hints and facts in the loading screens, re-recorded all the Arabic voiceover to remove the extra echo.
- Hand to Hand Combat: Fully revamped hand to hand fighting system with brand new animations, full camera orbit control, more fluid response and streamlined special moves .
- Shooting System: Re-balanced all the weapons to allow for weapon specific range, accuracy, reverb zones, recoil, auto, semi-auto and manual targeting, and brand new weapon SFX.
- Driving System: Improved car handling, no more flipping when turning at very high speeds, orbit camera, Better driving enemy AI, Tire tracks, Full Physical Damage Model for the player car with smoke, sparks on colliding with other cars, props and buildings.
- Supports Full HD 1920X1080 at 60 FPS
- 4X the texture resolution of the console version
- High Quality Anti Aliasing
- Very High Resolution Shadows
- Motion Blur
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Ambient Obscurance
- Screen Space Reflections
- Chromatic Abberation
- Lens Dirt Layer
- Fog effect
- Anaglyph 3D Glasses Support
- Exclusive "Tangier Night" survival level
- Damage effect shown on the player car when hit by other cars or objects
- Website: http://www.unearthedgame.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UnearthedTheGame
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/UnearthedGame
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/UnearthedGame
- E-Mail: [email protected]
39. Contract J.A.C.K.
Contract J.A.C.K. is an action-shooter game developed by Monolith Productions. It came out on 20-11-2003. It was published by Sierra Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Contract J.A.C.K. is available on PC.
It was produced by Ellen Beeman.
40. Starship Troopers
Starship Troopers is an action-shooter game developed by Strangelite Studio. It came out on 27-10-2005. It was published by Empire Interactive. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Starship Troopers is available on PC.
Richard Jacques scored the game.
42. GoldenEye 007 (2010)
GoldenEye 007 is a 2010 first-person shooter video game developed by Eurocom and published by Activision for the Wii video game console, with a handheld version for Nintendo DS developed by n-Space. It is a modern reimagining of the 1995 James Bond film GoldenEye, and a remake of the 1997 Nintendo 64 video game GoldenEye 007.
43. Near Death
After your plane crash-lands in Antarctica, you find yourself stranded and alone at an abandoned research facility in the midst of a deadly blizzard. Plunged into utter darkness, temperatures 100 degrees below zero, and conditions far too harsh to allow for rescue, you must explore Sutro Station and and use the tools at your disposal in hopes of escaping and finding your way home.
Not a survival game, but instead a game about surviving, Near Death pits you against an incredibly cruel opponent: Antarctica. Never more than a few minutes from freezing to death in the darkness of polar night, you must reclaim the station from the elements and fight for your life in a terrifying environment that’s more like another planet than the world you know.Features
- A fully explorable Antarctic research station with seamless open world navigation over an unforgiving landscape.
- Unique gameplay and innovative player tools suited to the harsh realities of a frigid, dark continent. Mark your way with light trails in zero-visibility storms, melt frozen obstacles to explore the base in search of much-needed supplies, create pockets of warmth with a personal heater, and more.
- A dynamic weather system that utilizes snow, wind, temperature, and lighting to create a multitude of Antarctic conditions ranging from blinding whiteouts to brief moments of calm.
- A real-time temperature simulation that freezes and thaws the environment room by room based on exposure to the elements, building layouts, the base’s power system, and your own ability to establish safe areas with makeshift repairs.
- Discoverable blueprints and upgrades that enhance your capabilities and increase your ability to withstand the cold.
- An original score of haunting ambient music that amplifies the isolation of Sutro Station.
44. Terminator 3: War of the Machines
Terminator 3: War of the Machines is an action-shooter game developed by Clever's Software Development. It was originally released in 2003. Atari published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
You can play Terminator 3: War of the Machines on PC.
45. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 is an action-shooter game developed by Red Storm Entertainment. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 is available on Xbox, PlayStation 2 and PC.
It was scored by Bill Brown and Tom Salta.
46. Diesel Guns
Diesel guns is a mind blowing fast paced online car-shooter. Cars equipped with deadly guns (rocket launcher, homing missiles, mines, machine gun, sticky grenades and more) that are full of thirst to blow everybody up and destroy everything around. Cars that totally went out of their mind, rush around doing stuff that normal cars should never do: jumping up to the sky and slam down with a big shockwave, ramming each other and jumping on each other's heads thinking they are SuperMario... all that and a lot more insane abnormal things is Diesel Guns!!Early Access FeaturesThe core gameplay of Diesel Guns is done and fully playable and includes:
- classic deathmatch gamemode;
- 3 maps for classic deathmatch;
- 4 vehicle classes with unique specifications and abilities;
- 5 weapons with two fire modes.
- 3 game modes (classic deathmatch, co-op defense mode and 3 vs 1 hunting mode);
- 8 maps for classic deathmatch, 3 maps for hunting mode and one big map for co-op defense mode;
- 6 vehicle classes + retro car skins for each vehicle class;
- 9 weapons with two fire modes and bonus mega shot;
- special weapon for each vehicle class;
- 6 powerful bonus weapons.
47. World's scariest police chases
World's Scariest Police Chases is a wild, no-holds-barred driving game that puts you in control of the action as a police officer chasing and apprehending law-breaking criminals. Perpetrators lead you on a slew of hazardous, breackneck chases as they try to avoid being captured for such crimes as drunk driving, drug smuggling and terrorism. Pursue your suspects through a dynamic city, taking shortcuts and using aggresive tactics to apprehend them and uphold the law.
48. Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC. The game features many different vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses as well as distinctive and astonishing environments. The player starts with a low-performance vehicle and gradually works his way up by earning money in a series of challenging races.With an initial amount of money,the player buys his first car without upgrades.
The game is run through the series of events\challenges that are divided into four separate categories. Categories, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as player progresses throughout the game. After selecting the class (only the first class is enabled at the beginning) selection of events follows. At the start of the game number of events is limited but it increases in time depending mainly on player's score. Unlocked events can be played an unlimited number of times and each time player can win points and money for the selected event. The transition from the lower to the higher class is achieved by winning in the special tournament event. Besides the players, various AI simulated drivers engage in events and challenges. All AI drivers are simulated according to their parameters and settings. Computer opponents can progress and improve their vehicles in a way similar to the player's. This provides an additional reality aspect for the whole game. For each category there is an official rank roster which shows the current positions for all the drivers. The player must achieve victories on a regular basis to be consistently at the top and earn the money to maintain his vehicle and save some for a new one. All upgrades come with price tags, which rise depending on the class car type. Standard types of events/challenges are races, knock-outs and tournaments. Some events have prerequisites that have to be met before participating in the race (specific class, car type, car color, type of weapon allowed...).
• 150+ miles of tracks and 5 different events per track
• 12 unique weapons
• 15 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc..) , damage distribution on the vehicle
• On-track bonuses and power ups
• Secret tracks, cars and experience spiced with unique humor
• Multiplayer over LAN and Internet (Dedicated server included with the game)
• Multiplayer modes (classic race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch arena, last man standing)
Gas Guzzlers won second place on European Games Award 2012 for best racing game.
49. The Girl and the Robot
The Girl and the Robot is a unique third person action/adventure game set in a fairy tale world. You take on the role of a young girl trying to escape from a castle ruled by an evil queen. On her way, she meets a mysterious robot that can be controlled remotely and together they encounter many challenges that test the strength of their new found friendship. This game is the first act of the fairy tale.
- Advanced gameplay mechanics that enables you to switch between two characters in order to solve puzzles, defeat enemies and navigate in the world.
- Mysterious backstory that has left its mark on the environment.
- Unique hand-painted art style reminiscent of old fairy tales.
Please refer to our manual for info on controls and how to change input settings.
- - 20 Countdown levels
- - 10 single-player CountDown Levels
- - 10 Co op CountDown Levels
- - Single-player Endless mode
- - Co op Endless mode
- - 10 unique ships
- - 7 unlockable ships
- - over 10 abilities and weapons
- - full controller support
- - Online Scoreboard