Games Like No More Room in Hell
Category: Action, Indie,
Platform: PC, macOS, Linux,
Trying to find games like No More Room in Hell? Try these 50 great games that are similar to No More Room in Hell, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like No More Room in Hell that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like No More Room in Hell for PC
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Xbox One
- Game like No More Room in Hell for PlayStation 4
- Game like No More Room in Hell for iOS
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Android
- Game like No More Room in Hell for macOS
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Linux
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Nintendo Switch
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Nintendo DS
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Xbox 360
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Xbox
- Game like No More Room in Hell for PlayStation 3
- Game like No More Room in Hell for PlayStation 2
- Game like No More Room in Hell for PlayStation
- Game like No More Room in Hell for PS Vita
- Game like No More Room in Hell for PSP
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Wii U
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Wii
- Game like No More Room in Hell for GameCube
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Game Boy Advance
- Game like No More Room in Hell for Classic Macintosh
Games Like No More Room in Hell: Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag,Half-Life,Warframe,Far Cry 4,Mafia III,Half-Life 2: Lost Coast,Lords of the Fallen,Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines,Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City,Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
1. Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
Assasin's Creed IV: Black Flag is a pirate game. Being the fourth “numbered” instalment in the series, the story follows a new protagonist, Edward Kenway, who tries to build his Pirate Republic. Help legendary pirates like "Blackbeard", Charles Vane and other well-known pirates establish their empire while fighting the mystery of the Observatory - something very valuable for the Templars. Also, you will have to continue your infiltration in Abstergo and discover some new details about itself.
Although being in the Assasin's Creed series, the game provides you with some new mechanics. Giving the player full control of the ship, you will have to cross the open-world sea and fight for your piracy. Ships will be sinking, destroyed and massacred. If you prefer exploring, a whole new underwater world is ready for you with its beauty and danger lurking in the streams of Carribeans. Experience the pirate life at its best. (?) (needs a better ending)
Half-Life is the original game in the series. Being a revolutionary at the time, we follow the story of Gordon Freeman - a silent scientist at the facility called Black Mesa. Arriving late at work and hastily doing his routine he runs into the experiment field. However, the experiment goes completely wrong and opens a portal to a completely different dimension called Xen. The laboratory is destroyed as well as the facility itself, as unknown creatures like Vortigaunts are now everywhere in the facility. Gordon must battle his way to the surface and find a way to close the portal.
One of the main features of Half-Life was story-telling through scripted sequences within the actual gameplay. Without having cutscenes, the game was able to tell the full story of the game by showing scripted deaths, dialogues, character appearance while the gameplay was moving one. By not ripping off the player from the process, the game feels much more smooth as it continues. Despite his science nature, Gordon is masterfully using his weapons and destroys any enemy at his path with rifles, grenades, shotguns and much more.
Warframe is an online free-to-play cooperative third-person looter shooter. In the far future the Orokin had absolute control over the solar system but have since disappeared, now the militaristic Grineer, the money-worshipping Corpus, and the Infested fight for what they left behind. You are a Tenno - a master of gun and blade and user of the Warframes, it is up to you to bring back balance to the system from within, while also fighting a new threat from without: the Sentients.
Over 40 unique Warframes to build, hundreds of guns and melee weapons to utilize, and various pet companions to help you along the way - all of which can be crafted for free and enhanced by an in-depth modding system.
With constant updates by Digital Extremes, the game now has over six years of updates including new open-world landscapes (Plains of Eidolon-2017, Orb Vallis-2018) and cinematic story expansions (The Second Dream-2015, The War Within-2016, The The Sacrifice-2018) with more content being added every year.
4. Far Cry 4
Far Cry 4 is a first-person shooter, which inherits traditions of the original Far Cry franchise. However, the plot of the fourth chapter is unique and has no direct references to the previous games of the series. The story is now set in the Far East, where the new main character Ajay Gale joins the opposition fighting the dictatorship. The open world lets players explore the entire environment of Kyrat – a tiny fictional region hidden in towering Himalayas. Ajay as a Kyrati-American travels to Kyrat to scatter the ashes of his mother in her motherland, but suddenly things go the wrong way, and he finds himself in the middle of the civil war between the powerful dictator Pagan Min and rebels from the Golden Path founded by his father. As the story progresses, players get new weaponry and equipment or customize the ones they have. From the very beginning, the whole map is not available, so to progress and to complete the story players have to open all the game areas by “activating” bell towers (traditional Far Cry mechanic) for establishing the Golden Path’s radio propaganda and defeating enemies’ fortresses.
5. Mafia III
Mafia III is an action-adventure game that follows the story of Lincoln Clay, a veteran who is seeking revenge for his killed relatives in the city of New Bordeaux. He creates a criminal syndicate to defeat the Italian mob responsible for the death of Clay’s family. While the game is the third part of the Mafia series, it represents a completely new story and characters, not connected to the previous titles.
The core gameplay of Mafia III is gunplay with a cover system. The game provides a wide variety of weaponry to choose from; you can also call allies to help you. However, if you’re not fond of shooter mechanics, you’re allowed to use melee combat or stealth tactics to complete missions. Another feature is interrogating NPCs to get more information.
The game is set in an open world where you can move on foot or use vehicles. A great part of the game includes driving with realistic mechanics and sounds. There’s also a system of the governmental response to the crimes you commit that affects the playthrough.
6. Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Essentially a tech demo, “Half-Life 2: Lost Coast” sole purpose was to show off the new high-dynamic-range-rendering of the Source engine, it was a welcome addition to the franchise. It’s a free addition to the game that can be downloaded through Steam by the owners of Half-Life 2. Gordon Freeman founds himself near a group of decaying piers, fully armed and ready to explore the monastery above him, fighting through the Combine forces.
High-dynamic-range-rendering introduced realistic lighting effects to the game, emulating even camera’s overexposure to the bright light, which was eventually moved to the main game. Lost Coast story is conveyed without cutscenes, every part of the level is tailored specifically to demonstrate the changes, made by developers. Even though it was originally created for the Half-Life 2, it was removed from the main game, alongside some minor story details. It’s not a full standalone game and wasn’t intended as one.
7. Lords of the Fallen
Lords of the Fallen is an action RPG, which is set in the fictional world abandoned by Gods and occupied by supernatural hostile power. Players assume the role of Harkyn, a human hero seeking to defeat threatening villains. According to the storyline, the main character is released from prison, where he was held for his sins, in order to protect the world. While wandering around the in-game world, the protagonist, controlled by players, eliminate bosses and earn experience points. As far as Harkyn has a branch of abilities, both combat and magical parameters can be upgraded with experience. In addition to the main story, players are able to complete various side quests, which expand the whole picture of the game, to gain extra experience or to unlock new equipment. Character’s customization ability allows creating a heavy knight as well as a lightweight attacker. The gameplay also features the progress-saving system: if dead, players can return to the ghost (remaining on the place of death) and get their progress back.
8. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines is a story-driven action-RPG based on table-top role-playing game Vampire: The Masquerade, the part of the World of Darkness franchise. The game is setting a gothic urban fantasy where vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural beings live secretly by humans. The story follows the player character that gets turned into the vampire and becomes a member of Camarilla – a considerable vampire organization that tries to keep vampires’ existence in secret from ordinary people. It confronts Sabbat, an organization whose member believe that Vampires should let their inner beasts go wild no matter of people’s awareness.
The gameplay’s primary emphasis is variety in player’s action. The same goals can be achieved in several ways. Depending on the character’s abilities and clan affiliation, it can intimidate, seduce or convince NPC’s with words, use brute force or sneak in the shadows without being noticed. There are seven unique vampire clans from which player creates his character. They have different skills, supernatural powers, appearance, characteristics. Some of them affect gameplay in its unique way, e.g., vampires from Nosferatu clan are so deformed that they cannot be seen by ordinary people, forcing the player to rely on stealth and brute force rather than communication.
9. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, as a part of the GTA franchise, offers players an open-world action with countless signs of immorality and violence. Although Episodes from LC is not a direct sequel to the series, it is slightly connected with the original GTA IV. Despite having the same game setting as in the previous GTA chapter (the action takes place in Liberty City approximately at the same time), the city itself faces some cosmetic changes. Several new details (new vehicles, weaponry and mini-games) were also added to the gameplay. The game also has better graphics and optimization. Episodes gives players an opportunity to dive into the atmosphere of crime, which Liberty City is famous for. The game includes two separate storylines: The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony. In The Lost and Damned players take control of Johnny, a member of brutal biker gang The Lost, who has to fight against rival gangs for control of a city. Ballad of Gay Tony experiences playing for Luis Lopez, who tries to find himself in the world full of violence and obscenity.
10. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is the second installment in first-person multiplayer shooter series Counter-Strike. It is the only game in the Counter-Strike main series that includes a single-player campaign. In the campaign, you play as a leader of a special forces squad. You form your team from a cast of pre-made characters with unique features and go on through several unconnected missions. The missions themselves are mostly a string of multiplayer matches played with AI bots and some additional challenges like killing enemies with a specific type of weapon
The multiplayer part of the game is very similar to the previous installment. There are two teams in every match: terrorists and counter-terrorists. You choose one of the sites and have to defeat the enemy team by killing hostile players or completing different tasks. For doing this, you also get money rewards which you can spend on more advanced weapons and gear.
The game also features Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes, the early version of the game, developed by Ritual Entertainment before the game was handled to Turtle Rock Studios.
Deadlight is a side-scrolling survival platformer with horror elements set in a post-apocalyptic 2.5D environment of Seattle. The game follows a former park ranger Randall Wayne, who tries to get to a safe zone located in the city, where he hopes his family will be waiting for him. Thus, he has to move across Seattle to reach his final destination. On his way, Randall, in control of players, should avoid both zombies and members of self-proclaimed local authority gang called New Law. The game is made in a cinematic manner to transfer the zombie apocalypse atmosphere correctly. The gameplay is divided into levels and consists of walking through platforms and solving puzzles. Players can use Randall’s ability to entrap zombies by luring them into environmental hazards, and other mechanics of running, creeping and climbing obstacles to bypass enemies. Although the protagonist has many hostiles, combat is unavoidable in only a few situations. However, the game features some melee weapons with extremely limited ammunition, so the fight is going to be tough.
12. F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin is a first-person shooter with elements of horror, the sequel to the game F. E. A. R.
The game has an abundance of scenes of violence and anatomically detailed images of dead bodies, what makes the atmosphere oppressive.
You play as a Delta Force operator Michael Becket during your most common mission, which is gradually turning into a struggle for survival against the wrath of Alma. After the terrible power of Alma is out of control, your squad is forced to break through the apocalyptic wilds, defending their lives in parallel, as well as looking for a lot of clues about how to destroy it!
Most of the gameplay the game borrows from the first game of the series. Now in the game, there is no possibility to look out from behind a corner on which replacement the system of shelters is entered (the player can use objects which surround him, for the creation of the essential shelters, for example, to turn a table or to open a car door). Also, there was an indicator of "fatigue" (if the scale is full, it will give the opportunity to make a short-term sprint).
13. Resident Evil Revelations
Not every survival horror fully explored different styles and formats like Resident Evil did. Resident Evil Revelations keeps the story and mechanics from the previous installments. It’s set between Resident Evil 4 and 5, taking place right after the creation of BSAA. Agents Jill Valentine and Parker are sent to the cruise ship Queen Zenobia in order to find two missing field agents Chris Redfield and Jessica. But they find a trap, set by a bioterrorist organization Veltro. And now players will have to solve puzzles and to kill monsters.
Revelations are using an episodic storytelling format, separating single player campaign into different segments, allowing players to experience different scenarios and play as several characters throughout the game. But it keeps the main focus and the events on the ghost ship. But aside from the single-player campaign, players can try to complete modified story mode scenarios, fitted for the combat survival. Completing the Raid Mode objectives will allow one or two players to receive experience points and weapons.
14. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier is the third episode of the storyline, based on a comic book series.
The events of the game take place in four years after the zombie virus hit the world. Clementine is an original character from the previous episodes.
She is still alive and trying to survive. She meets Javier Garcia. Javier’s family was taken from him, so he has to find them. Together they find out about the existence of the New Frontier. It is a group of survivors, whose credibility is ambiguous.
Like two past seasons, the third one is a point-and-click adventure. However, in turn, there are two available characters.
You can play as a Javier, who was introduced only in this episode. The player can choose Clementine, but only in flashbacks. You control and direct your character around the environment, explore different scenery elements and pick up and keep objects. These objects can be used to advance the story later.
Moreover, you can begin dialogues with non-player characters. Their answers can give a broad range of choices; it even includes staying silent. The time for making a selection is limited. However, even if the player does not make it, the conversation is not stopping. In this case, it is regarded as you stayed silent. These choices have an impact on later events. There are more action-oriented scenes, where you have to make quick decisions. If you fail it, you would have to restart from the very beginning of the scene.
15. DOOM 3
DOOM 3 is a first-person shooter, the third installment in the series, serving as a reboot to the previous games.
As the game is set in a science fiction universe, the events span accordingly. The year is 2145, and the technological progress has allowed humanity to set up different facilities on Mars. After an experiment goes wrong, the research center becomes inhabited by demons. The player controls a nameless space marine, fighting off hordes of enemies through a variety of levels.
The playable character employs a large arsenal of weaponry for his cause, from common firearms to the series’s trademark BFG9000. Each level of the game is linear, as the player must often either retrieve information, some device or reach the checkpoint. However, there are numerous obstacles on the way to the objective: the protagonist has to fight off not only demons and their servants, but also combat the natural enemy in the form of darkness.
Graphics and music
The engine of the game incorporates lighting and shadowing, making every object in the game feel real and natural. The textures are designed to be unappealing, as a psychological tool to ensure the player’s urge to get rid of the enemies and escape the dark and ruined corridors, but at the same time, the level of detail in each location and each enemy is very high.
16. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
17. Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 2: Dark Waters is a pirate-themed action RPG set in the world filled with numerous fantasy creatures. It’s the sequel to Risen that follows and expands its story a little. Playing as a partly customizable character you need to help Patty, a female pirate from the original game, to find her father and save the world from Titans, who intend to destroy everything.
Risen 2 features a character development system where you can upgrade five characteristics. You can focus on either melee combat or use an amount of gunpowder weaponry. Another way is to develop your black magic skills. You can also upgrade the level of damage your attacks make and learn tricks to complete missions stealthily. A huge variety of abilities allows you to combine different skills in the way suitable for the preferred playstyle.
To develop your character, you need Glory that is gained from completing quests, exploration and killing enemies. Some abilities can be upgraded with special items or through training with master characters.
18. Condemned: Criminal Origins
Condemned: Criminal Origins is a grim crime thriller that lets you play the role of a detective and investigate the murder of a young woman. The game features a dark and paranoid atmosphere with some disturbing imagery. The player controls the protagonist, an FBI agent Ethan Thomas, who was summoned to a crime scene in an abandoned building. His job is to collect the evidence, such as fingerprints and fluids, and send it to the FBI forensic laboratory to find clues to the mystery. Thomas will use the information he gathered to solve puzzles and access new territories of the fictional Metro City. His goal is to track down the murderer who is likely a famous serial killer. The job proves to be dangerous, as Thomas has to visit some of the darker places in the town and fight thugs and psychos, while the main villain seems to keep an eye on him.
The combat system in Condemned: Criminal Origins is more realistic than in most first-person shooters. Here, firearms are able to kill people in one hit, however, they are seldom used, and the ammunition is very scarce. Ethan Thomas mostly uses improvised weapons, like shovels, wrenches and even a mannequin arm. Melee weapons also allow you to block enemy hits, and mastering timely blocks is essential to avoid being killed.
Enclave is a role-playing action game developed by Starbreeze Studios.
A long time ago, the people of Celenheim are murdered by a demon known as Vatar. As a last resort, one of the high wizards created a rift around Celenheim which kept the armies of Vatar out. Years passed, Celenheim's citizens forgot about the war as their daily affairs became their only bother. But the rift is closing and the evil raises its head once again. The Protagonist is released from prison by strange coincidence. It is his choice whether to stand by the queen of Celenheim or join Vatar in his campaign.
Played from a third-person perspective, Enclave offers the player a hack and slash experience. Players are free to use either magical or medieval weaponry on their quest. With each new mission, the player chooses which character they would like to play as and the equipment to use. It is possible to collect gems and gold to purchase new equipment at the start of the next mission.
Enclave features a vast class system with different class rosters whether the player decides to join the Light or the Darkness.
20. Dead Rising
Dead Rising was a specific iteration of an open world action horror game that is considered to be a beat ‘em up. The difference is that it’s a zombie survival with horror elements and crafting mechanics. The protagonist, Frank West, is sneaking into the Willamette to gather information on the reasons why is it being sealed by the National Guard. After landing on the roof of the big shopping mall, Frank asks the pilot to pick him up in 72 hours. Inside Frank learns of a massive zombie outbreak, and a threat of it nationwide infestation.
In order to complete missions, the player will have to explore the shopping mall and fend off the zombies. Frank has access to more than 250 items that can be used as weapons, ranging from low to high damage. Some of the weapons might have environmental properties, like being heated on the open fire. All weapons can be used a limited amount of times in order to make the player explore and search for random encounters, with struggling survivors that need saving, or “psychopaths” that act as mini-bosses. The game uses RPG elements, where the player earns Prestige Points that can be spent to improve skills and attributes. As a photographer, Frank has a camera that can be used to take pictures, that are rated and their rating score is converted into the Prestige Points.
Survarium is a free-to-play MMO shooter with RPG elements, set in a post-apocalyptic future. The most of the Earth’s population was destroyed by ecological catastrophes, and the survivors need to protect themselves from infections and fight mutants to stay alive. It’s an ideological successor of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series and is created by former employees of GSC Game World.
You can customize and develop your character by upgrading different skills, such as musketry, physical strength, medical and technical knowledge and so on. The game features several multiplayer modes, in which teams fight over relicts, collect certain items and play team deathmatches. There is also a PvE team mission. It focuses on exploration and confrontation between players and their AI opponents and tells the story of the in-game world. During this mission you need to complete different tasks on a huge map and reach the control point.
22. Friday the 13th: The Game
Friday the 13th: The Game is a third-person horror, survival game where players take on the role of a teen counselor, or for the first time ever, Jason Voorhees. You and six other unlucky souls will do everything possible to escape and survive while the most well-known killer in the world tracks you down and brutally slaughters you. Friday the 13th: The Game will strive to give every single player the tools to survive, escape or even try to take down the man who cannot be killed. Each and every gameplay session will give you an entirely new chance to prove if you have what it takes not only to survive, but to best the most prolific killer in cinema history, a slasher with more kills than any of his rivals!
Meanwhile, Jason will be given an array of abilities to track, hunt and kill his prey. Stalk from the shadows, scare your targets and kill them when the time is right in as brutal a fashion as you can imagine. Take control of the legendary killer that is Jason Voorhees and terrify those unfortunate enough to cross your path!
Play as Jason Voorhees!
For the first time ever, you will have the opportunity to play as Jason Voorhees, the most famous killer in horror. Stalk your prey, ambush them whenever you see fit and strike fear in the hearts of so many hapless victims as you become the legend himself! Friday the 13th: The Game will include a variety of kills, new and familiar, that will help you set the tone for the Jason Voorhees that you want to be. You’ll even get to unlock various Jason incarnations from the movies!
Jason will be equipped with a terrifying array of abilities, giving you the control of a hunter at the height of his game. These are his woods, and he knows them all too well. Jason will not only feed off the fear of his victims, but will become stronger as the night progresses. The darker the night, the more terrifying Jason becomes!
Fans of the movies will be able to play as various versions of Jason, including:
Friday the 13th, Part II
Friday the 13th, Part III
Friday the 13th, Part VI: Jason Lives
Friday the 13th, Part VII: New Blood
Friday the 13th, Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
How Will You Survive?
The entire focus of Friday the 13th: The Game is multiplayer. Survival is entirely up to you, the player, as you either stealthily hide from Jason or work together as a team to escape or bring the fight to Jason. Playing as a counselor is all about risk and reward, giving players multiple means of triumph over Jason! Want to hide in the woods as you wait for the police? Perhaps you want to band together and try to take on Jason as a group? Maybe you and a friend decide to fix the boat on the lake and escape while leaving everyone else to their fate? There are endless opportunities to survive the night, but every choice has a consequence.
Friday the 13th: The Game will continually set the pace of change, giving you unfamiliar surroundings while Jason Voorhees looks for his latest victim. No single strategy will ever be reliable, forcing players to adapt and change each time they begin their long night in Camp Blood! Be wary, you never know when or where Jason is going to strike!
Play as the Counselors!
We all remember the various tropes from Friday the 13th, and the game will be no exception! Each counselor type will have strengths and weaknesses, affording players the chance to excel in certain situations. Find the counselor that best suits your play style, or come up with various strategies to win against Jason! Players will have the chance to continually update and improve their characters through unlocks, customization and improvement! The more you play, the more you adapt and become a better all-around counselor!
Camp Crystal Lake in All Its Glory!
Mirroring Camp Crystal Lake from the Friday the 13th series, players will try to survive not only in the iconic Camp Crystal Lake, but surrounding area. Iconic locations from the movies, like Higgins Haven will also serve as stalking grounds for Jason and his prey.
Players will be given a large, open area in which to explore as they attempt to hide from certain death! Each gameplay session will fundamentally change the scenario, never affording players the opportunity to learn patterns or figure out where helpful items may be lying. With each movie giving a different feeling to the campgrounds, Friday the 13th: The Game gives you new and challenging situations every time you enter the woods!
Your Crystal Lake Database
Friday the 13th: The Game will feature a progressive unlock system unified to your account. The longer you play, the more you'll unlock from counselor customization to new Jason Voorhees costumes seen in the movies! Besides giving you personalized camp counselors, you'll be able to unlock secrets within Camp Crystal Lake, exploring the mystery surrounding Jason Voorhees and the grounds he patrols!
Be Kind. Rewind.
Every aspect of Friday the 13th: The Game
is drawn straight from movies you know and love. We’ve carefully crafted this world to remind you of
everything you remember about Friday the 13th, right down to the visual fidelity of the 80’s. This is exactly how you remember it.
23. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gold EditionCall of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history. Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare envisions a powerful future, where both technology and tactics have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award® winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons - one of the most powerful men in the world - shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.
All digital purchases of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare include the bonus Digital Edition Personalization Pack with a custom weapon camo, reticle set and playercard.
Power Changes Everything.An Advanced World
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
- In this carefully researched and crafted vision, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
- And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.
- Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
- The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
- With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
- Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare introduces a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
- Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
- And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.
24. Secret World Legends
Secret World Legends is a reboot of the 2012 MMO game The Secret World. Unlike the original game, the reboot is free-to-play.
The game is set in a low fantasy world that was inspired by the works of horror authors like Stephen King and Howard Lovecraft, as well as Indiana Jones movie series. The setting combines the background of our real world with elements of mythology, urban legends and conspiracy theories that became true. The locations in the game include real-world cities as well as fictional places. They are mostly set in the big urban areas, depicted as dark, gloomy places fit for gothic stories.
The players' characters receive magical powers and learn that the End of Days is at hand. They have to participate in a war against evil and fight demons, vampires, and other monsters, as well as dark cultists who worship evil gods. They are forced to join one of the three main factions in the game: the Illuminati, the Templars, or the Dragon. They will have to travel to many places, such as Transylvania and Egypt, and even back in time.
The player can choose the first person or third person view. There are no character classes, and the player can freely change the character's abilities during the game. The player can also obtain a new weapon, but it costs either a microtransaction or an amount of in-game money.
25. Aliens: Colonial Marines CollectionYou and your friends are the deadliest killers in the galaxy. Another glorious day in the Corps.
Buckle up, soldier! Welcome to Aliens™: Colonial Marines. Created by Gearbox, the critically acclaimed and fan-favourite developers of Borderlands and Brothers In Arms, you and your friends will become the most badass military outfit in the galaxy – the US Colonial Marines. It’s up to you to not just survive, but wipe out the Xeno infestation.
Key Features: Enlist in the Marine Corps.
Bringing you a true sequel to the classic Aliens film, get tooled up with classic Marine weapons including pulse rifles, motion trackers and
The most authentic Aliens experience ever.
Using authentic environments inspired by the film series including Hadley’s Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, you will be immersed in an eerie, atmospheric
world where any moment could bring your death.
Drop-in/Drop-out co-operative gameplay.
The masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra
firepower. The whole campaign can be played with a squad of up to four players, dropping in and out as necessary through self-contained missions
within an over-arching narrative.
Loadouts and upgrades.
Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customise their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad.
Claire is alone, lost, and hunted. The world has quickly becomes shrouded in darkness with unseen threats stalking Claire from the shadows. Aided by her dog and armed only with a flashlight, Claire must conquer her fear and find her comatose mother. However, there are others lost in the darkness seeking salvation. Claire must decide who she is going to save. With every choice she'll begin to discover who she really is and whether she deserves to be saved herself.
-Play as Claire and explore multiple levels accompanied by your dog, Anubis.
- Use a lighter or a mouse-controlled flashlight to explore an increasingly dark world.
-Contend with the panic system, a system that increases the scariness of the environment as fear tightens its grip on Claire.
-Fight back Claire’s fear and stay alert with items scavenged from the dark corners of the world.
-Find others lost in the darkness, help them and decide to save them or leave them be.
-Multiple endings determined by plot choices and interactions with the others.
-Multiple difficulty settings, including “Nightmare” where Claire can literally be scared to death.
-New Game + allows you to keep your items and ramp up the difficulty.
27. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
28. The Culling
IMPORTANT NOTICE The Cullings servers will be shut down on May 15, 2019. This means online matches, the culling store, and all online features will no longer be available.
Welcome to The Culling. As a contestant on this deadly game show you must explore, scavenge items, craft weapons, and build traps that will enable you to slay your fellow contestants and emerge victorious before the end of the round. Only with cunning, skill, and a little luck will you be able to prevail and survive the match.
Unlike add-on modes in open-world survival games, The Culling redefines the Battle Royale genre by providing a tightly focused stand-alone experience that delivers incredible thrills and endless story-worthy moments.
Features at Early Access LaunchGame ModesThe core of The Culling is an online 16-player battle royale, played solo or in teams of two. Matches last approximately 20 minutes, with deadly poison gas slowly constricting the arena in the final stages. The winning player (or team) is the last left alive.
The new, fast-paced Lightning Round mode pits 8 contestants against each other in a smaller arena with a 10-minute timer, where everyone has immediate access to some of the most powerful weapons in the game.
With no respawning on death, you have to make every action count. Play too cautiously and you won’t be prepared for the final clash at the end of the match, too aggressively and you might not make it past the first few minutes. We leave the balance, and the killing, up to you.Weapons and CombatThe Culling focuses heavily on melee combat. Use jabs, charged swings, blocks, and shoves in a system that’s simple learn, but requires practice to truly master.
There are 32 melee weapons in the form of blades, axes, bludgeons, and spear. Weapons are divided into tiers based on damage, from the lowly crafted stone knife to the mighty Sledgehammer. Different weapons types also apply different wounds, which factor into combat strategy. All melee weapons can be thrown, adding the potential for ranged combat in any encounter.
There are a variety of ranged weapons, including bows, blowguns, and even firearms. A gun isn’t a guaranteed kill, however, as ammunition is in short supply and ranged players can be disarmed by melee strikes if they don’t keep their distance.TrapsPlayers who thrive on outwitting their enemies can sample from a collection of traps in the form of snares, mines, remote-detonated explosives, caltrops, and punji sticks. Matches are fast-paced, so sneaky players must lay their traps in hot spots (such as near an airdrop landing pad) or use themselves as bait to lure opponents in.ItemsA wide range of utility items are at your disposal, with everything from backpacks to smoke bombs, run speed stims to stun guns, player tracking devices to bandages. You start each match empty-handed, so you must explore to survive. Inventory space is extremely limited, forcing you to think carefully about how you intend to play and what you want to carry.CraftingThe Culling utilizes a unique crafting system that is very simple to use (no bulky UI-heavy inventory management) but still offers a wide range of recipes. Players can craft rudimentary weapons, a wide range of traps, and a handful of useful items, including bandages, satchels, and even body armor.PerksEach contestant chooses 3 perks before the start of a match. There are dozens of perks available, and they range from combat bonuses (increase the backstab potential of your blades) to crafting skills (reduce your trap placement time), to general utility (begin the match with a tracking device in your inventory).
All of the perks are available to all players from the start with no unlocking required. You can use perks to define and enhance your personal play style, whether it be focused on ranged, melee, or trap-based strategy. Advanced players will find helpful synergies between their perk load-out and their airdrop selection.AirdropsPlayers select a personal airdrop to call in during the match. Air drops are deadly care packages containing a predefined variety of weapons, traps and items. Be careful, because calling in an airdrop draws attention to you and can be stolen by other players.Game Show EventsThe Culling is the most popular game show in the history of the world, and for good reason. The show’s producers have devised events that take place at random during the match. If you choose to participate in these events, the rewards can improve your chances of winning, but don’t be surprised when other players arrive to challenge you.FUNCFlexible Universal Nano-Compound, or FUNC, serves as the primary in-game currency. You spend FUNC to craft, call in personal airdrops, and open certain types of item chests. FUNC is gained through combat and exploration.Character CustomizationPlayers can customize every aspect of their appearance: Hair, Clothing, Skin Tone, and Gender. There are hundreds of unlockable items.
The Culling also features customizable Taunts, Victory Celebrations, Culling Cards, and Weapon Skins.
In all, there are more than 1,500 cosmetics to unlock.AudioThe Culling places a heavy gameplay emphasis on audio. Making noise by sprinting through the jungle crafting items, slamming doors, and engaging in combat will draw the attention of nearby contestants.
Using audio cues to locate opponents and using the crouch mode to conceal your movements add tremendously to the game’s suspense and immersion.MapsThe Culling features two maps: The Island, set in a tropical paradise, and Cul County Correctional, a former prison facility converted to game show duty. The maps have been carefully tuned to provide just enough space for 16 contestants, but also to ensure than no one is safe for long. They are populated with landmarks, buildings (full of lockers and crates containing items), hidden caches, and hazards.
Many of these elements are random, meaning map knowledge is important, but offers no guarantees. When the match starts, you can choose to immediately set about crafting some basic survival tools, or sprint to the nearest building in the hopes that it will contain valuable items.Tutorials and Offline Training ModeThe Culling can be intimidating for new players, so we’ve included a basic tutorial and a training range to help you get your feet wet.
If you’re still not ready to face players online, there is an offline practice mode against basic AI-controlled bots that will allow you to practice in a low-pressure situation.Player XP and LevelingAs you compete online in The Culling, you earn XP, which levels up your character and awards you Cull Crates full of new cosmetics. The better your performance, the faster you progress.
29. Painkiller Overdose
Painkiller Overdose is a first-person shooter, the first stand-alone expansion for 2004 People Can Fly game Painkiller.
Unlike the original game, the main protagonist in Overdose is not Daniel Garner, but half-angel, half-demon Belial who seeks revenge for his imprisonment and rejection by both hell and heaven.
The gameplay is very similar to that of the original game. The game is divided into sixteen levels.
The player must get through each of them slaying hordes of enemies. Most of the levels consist of the arena-like room where you have to defeat waves of monsters to progress. Some levels end up with battles against huge Bosses that require player shoot specific parts of their bodies. The game takes place in different areas of purgatory. Some of them resemble specific historical settings like ancient Rome, ancient Egypt or medieval Japan. Completing specific tasks awards player with tarot-cards that give Belial special powers.
The Belial’s weaponry is different from that of Daniel through most of the weapons are similar in mechanics to their counterparts from the original game. Every weapon has at least two firing modes. For example, Bonegun can act like a typical shotgun or turn enemies into stone; razor cube can rotate metal projectiles at high speed, draw enemies to Belial or slowly shoot metal projectiles.
30. The Hat Man: Shadow Ward
The Hat Man: Shadow Ward is an indie horror game by Game Mechanics. The developers state that the game is based on the true story.
Your daughter is diagnosed with dementia and is put in the Canton State Insane Asylum. Sometime later, you receive a letter from the asylum staff that she has gone missing from the Asylum. You set out to find her. Upon the protagonist's arrival, everything goes to hell. Electricity and communication with the outside world get cut off, and supernatural events occur. You have to get out of there.
The game's controls are usual for the first-person experience. WASD is used for moving, Q and E for leaning, with spacebar to jump and I bound for your inventory. There are no usable weapons present in the game. The only things the players often use are a flashlight, medkits, and some matches. One time in the game the players can use a fire ax to break a door, yet this event is completely scripted.
The premise of the gameplay is simple: avoid the mysterious Hat Man and the Shadow People that are encountered on your way out of the asylum. The game puts a heavy emphasis on using light sources to see your enemies. It is impossible to attack the enemies, as the players don't have any weapons at their disposal, so the only thing the players can do is to run away from the creepy creatures.
31. NecroVisionWar is Hell. NecroVision is a first-person shooter that takes gamers across the frantic battlegrounds of World War I and into a dark underworld of vampires, demons and dark magic.
Seeking adventure, young American Simon Bukner joins the British army in war-torn Europe of 1916. During a particularly ferocious battle, Bukner and his battalion are pushed into a series of dark trenches where they encounter mysterious phenomenon. As they move through the labyrinth they discover that there is a greater evil hiding underneath the battle-fields of the Great War — an evil that is forcing its way into our world and threatens to wipe out humanity. In the depths of this newly discovered underworld, Bukner must confront the dark forces and fight for the survival of mankind.
- An engrossing storyline blends elements of a traditional war shooter with magic and the supernatural world
- Players fight with authentic WWI era weapons, powerful magic artifacts and vampire powers
- Hordes of enemies that include humans, demons and vampires
- Massive, brutal boss battles
- Intense, fast-paced FPS combat stands out from the trend of plodding shooters
- Battle online with up to 16 players
From the creators of ARK: Survival Evolved comes ATLAS - a massively multiplayer first-and-third-person fantasy pirate adventure. ATLAS will host up to 40,000 players exploring the same Globe simultaneously, with an unprecedented scale of cooperation and conflict! Stake your claim in this endless open world as you conquer territory, construct ships, search for buried treasure, assemble forts, plunder settlements and hire crew to join your powerful growing armada. Start small then expand your spheres of influence from a small island, up to an unstoppable pirate empire that spans across the oceans. Wage battle against enemy fleets as you singlehandedly command large ships of war using the captaining system (or divide up to the responsibilities among your trusted lieutenants), or take control of any weapon directly with your own character. Dive deep into the briny water to explore permanent sunken wrecks and recover salvage, unearth the loot from procedurally-generated Treasure Maps and challenge zones, or complete challenging main questlines. Team up with other aspiring adventurers and sail into the vast ocean to discover new lands rich with region-specific elements, tame exotic natural and mythical creatures, raid forgotten tombs, confront powerful ancient gods and even build and administer your own colonies, cities, and civilizations to dominate the ATLAS in this ultimate quest for fortune and glory!
MMO On the Grandest Scale
Physically sail in real-time across the vast oceans with the proprietary server network technology. Explorers will voyage to over 700 unique landmasses across 45,000 square kilometers, with thousands of Discovery Zones, and ten distinct world regions each having their own unique resources, creatures, secrets, and environment hazards! There is a separately PVE ATLAS for players who don't wish to play any PVP.
Construct the Ship of Your Dreams, Plank by Plank!
Build drydocks and start with a dinghy rowboat, basic raft, tiny sloop or nimble schooner, moving on up to your own versatile brigantine or titanic galleon capable of transporting hundreds of crew and extensive cargo. Name your ship in big bold letters, paint and copy your own pirate flag and custom-place all the pieces of your ship -- which sails and where, planks and gunports, every single structure piece has a physical Weight and Material -- to function exactly how you want.
Captain your Crew!
Recruit real players and AI crew from freeports or rescue seasoned crew from destroyed “Army of the Damned” shipwrecks to man distinct stations on your boat! Set sail and explore the ATLAS with them to gain experience and level up their stats or gear, as well as levelling your Ship. Your crew are versatile! Whether on land, or ship, or even riding behind your animal companions on emplacements, they can man weapons of all kinds-- cannons, swivel guns, siege engines, turrets, and even gigantic mortars, many with dynamically swappable ammo types including grapeshot, chainshot, spikeshot, liquid fire, and more! Instruct them to board enemy ships and help you conquer the seas! Keep their stomachs full and their pockets full of gold lest you want a mutiny in your hands! Take on the Captain’s Wheel or divide up the command responsibilities via Lieutenant Podiums to direct the Ship’s assignable weapon systems, sails, and stations, including standing-orders or manual grouped fire. Or, walk up to any station and take control of it yourself!
Pirate PVP to the Limit
Everything is up for grabs including player’s ships, their crew, their pets, their forts, their land, and their booty. If you can get your hands on it, you can take it. A ship’s permanent logbook tells the tale of their legendary travel, exploits and ownership.
Be the Hero or Villain you were meant to be
MMO-scale character progression systems include, at launch, over 15 Disciplines with over 300 Skills, in a vast unlockable tree. New "Feat" system allows for active and passive bindable character abilities, while new stat-buff system allows innumerable abstract statistics to be modified by Skills, Items, and Armor. And now, everything has scalable stats, including structures, and can be progressively Upgraded!
This is Who You Are
Extensive character visual customization enables an endless range of realistic (and not-so-realistic) characters, with a vast array of sliders, morphs, muscle tones, and tweakable values. You can even per-pixel design your own permanent tattoos (and then draw warpaint on top of that too!). If someone exists in the real world, they should be creatable in ATLAS! Best-in-class dynamic hair growth and real-time aging systems allow you to get old and... pass on your legacy? (Or find a fountain of youth!).
Full Quest and Waypoint systems, with sub-quests and rewards, for major goals -- while procedural treasure maps and challenge zones also ensure there's always something new to find out over the horizon.
Tactical melee combat systems with blocks, parries, dodges, character motion, optional shields, stunning and strength-varying strikes, directional attacks, and more for use in either first or third person perspectives. Fists, swords, maces, blackjacks, daggers, and much more give you tremendous options to pick the right weapon for the job. Meanwhile, period-appropriate-weaponry with skill-based active reload systems include flintlock pistols, muskets, blunderbuss, and more -- just be sure to keep your powder dry!
Claim What's Yours
Form a company, claim territory and apply taxation and behavior rules to that which you own: be a benevolent governor, a feudal lord, or a ruthless dictator. Territory ownership is visualized on your dynamic zoomable World Map, with Fog of War obscuring uncharted regions and Shroud of War hiding enemy territories out of sight range. Contest other government's ownership of land, structures, or ships to expand your empire! The top large-scale Spheres of Influence on the Official ATLAS' are visualized in real-time on the PlayATLAS homepage. Design your own custom flag per-pixel to apply to your claims, to be famous (or infamous)!
Creatures Great and Small
More than 50 creatures at launch varying from breedable utilitarian farm animals & shoulder mounted parrots and monkeys that offer unique buffs, all the way to magical mermaids and gigantic sea monsters of legend. Creatures can be found in their logical regions, but take skill and tactics to tame using new mechanics, while also gaining the most benefit and fertility from their natural biomes. Ferry these temperamental creatures across the vast oceans in a virtual Noah's Ark to trade in exotic locales.
Freeports to Meet & Greet
Level-capped starter zones allow you to learn the ropes and meet new players in a safe space before you venture out into the great unknown. Where the wind and destiny takes you beyond that, is up to the gods!
Build Your Empire
Overhauled building systems include automatic foundational elevation adjustment, dynamic tile type swapping, improved snap detection & previewing, integrated plumbing systems, per-pixel-paintable everything, beast-of-burden harness attachments for field-gun and carriages, and much more! Survival systems newly include, among other aspects, Vitamins benefits and deficiencies, with recipe & cooking skills and varying ingredient qualities.
Powerful Mod and Server Functionalities
Want to build a World War II Spitfire? Or a Flying Fortress bomber with fully walkable interior and gun stations, carrying troops loaded with machine guns and rocket launchers? How about a Tank? An Aircraft Carrier to play out the Battle of Midway on an expansive scale? How about an Arcadian Steampunk Airship floating through a cloud-world? These examples and much more are provided with the ATLAS Dev Kit, where you can make effectively create whatever large-scale MMO action game you want to see happen, all supported by the database-driven network technology that powers ATLAS. Unofficial ATLAS' can be of any size and configuration, while a visual map tool lets server hosts layout their own complete custom world of islands, continents, terrain features, spawns, resources, hazards, underwater zones, dynamic weather, biome configurations, ecology, and an infinite number of other configurable features -- all dynamically streamed to the client during gameplay. The possibilities are endless!
Far, Far More
Stay tuned for more details on the extensive features and content of ATLAS. This brief sampling is just the tip of the iceberg (though be sure to watch out for those in the polar regions, as they're extremely dangerous to ship hulls!!).
A Brief History of ATLAS
Long-ago, far above the watery world of ATLAS there once existed a magic-powered “Golden Age”-- where great Empires of the Sky lived at peace alongside magical creatures, flourishing upon floating continents above the clouds, all powered by a magical source of energy known as the Heart of the Goddess, granted by the powerful beings who dwell in the stars beyond. However, a powerful warlord known as Xevos sought to unite the human civilizations over the magickind, and launched a war that broke the Heart into pieces, unleashing a wave of destruction that shattered the floating landmasses and plunged them into the waters below.
Many generations later, as living memory of the “Sundering” has faded into legend and the once-plentiful magical energy has long since dissipated, descendants of the protectors of the Heart of the Goddess -- known as “Pathfinders” -- emerge from their provincial oceanic lives to explore the new continents and islands, and seek out the power they may yet contain. Across the vast new world they’ll encounter hostile creatures, technological remnants of the Golden Age past, and ultimately the undying spirit of Xevos himself and his soulless “Army of the Damned”, still intent on recovering the pieces of the Heart of the Goddess to raise the continents once again under his vision.
If the latest generation of Pathfinders can outwit and outgun Xevos and his legions, and recover the Heart pieces for themselves, they will be faced with the very same choice: whether to attempt to restore the old world, or build a new better one…
33. RWBY: Grimm EclipseRWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE is a 4 player, online co-op, hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY - Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
34. Primal CarnagePrimal Carnage is an online multiplayer shooter that immerses its players in skilled PVP combat, team-based strategy and savage class-oriented matches unlike any you've previously experienced...
Dispatched to reclaim a remote island from a dinosaur outbreak, a team of battle-hardened mercenaries fight to take control of its abandoned facilities and secure classified objectives. Play either side in the fight for survival of the fittest, taking on the role of an armed human mercenary or a cunning prehistoric predator.
It’s Man versus Dinosaur in the ultimate fight for dominance...who will emerge victorious and who will become extinct?Key Features
- 9 Maps with large, open environments illustrating the vastness of an overrun remote island
- 10 playable classes, each with unique skills and abilities
- Play from both first-person (humans) and third-person (dinosaurs) perspective
- Achievements, unlockables, and cosmetic DLC
- "Get to the Chopper" mode - Humans must fight their way through the dino horde to reach their only escape... the CHOPPPER!
35. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 GoldRaven Shield:
Command an elite multinational squad of special operatives against hidden terrorist forces. In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, the third installment to the wildly popular Rainbow Six series, Team Rainbow faces the hidden global forces of a new and secretive foe. Command Rainbow in a race against time - in locations including England, Norway, the Caribbean islands, and Rio de Janeiro during Carnaval - to stop a madman and his doomsday plot.
Command the world's most elite force of multinational counter-terrorist operatives in their latest mission. Track the desperate remnants of the international terror network from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3: Raven Shield™ into the exotic regions of the Mediterranean and prevent their mad agenda of international anarchy and devastation.
Rainbow Six 3 Gold Download Features
- Pick your team members, assembled from the best counter-terrorism and military units from around the world. Then outfit them with the right armor, weapons, and high-technology equipment for the mission at hand.
- After equipping your team, plot out the assault of the target area on the map interface. Lay out a plan for each squad to maximize surprise, stealth, and safety.
- After all the planning - execute! In first-person mode, lead one squad or control all three through different radio commands and signals. Enter and clear a room of terrorists, rescue hostages, defuse bombs, and recover vital intelligence to help you in later missions.
- All-new eight-mission campaign in locations from Italy and Croatia to Greece.
- Five new multiplayer levels (Chemical Factory, Ferry Boat, University, Italian Alleys, and Jungle).
- Three new multiplayer game modes (Adversarial Terrorist Hunt, Adversarial Scattered Hunt, and Capture the Enemy).
- Seven additional real-world weapons (for a total of 64) with sound effects from the team that worked on the blockbuster movie The Matrix.
- Three bonus classic missions from the original Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® and Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear®, updated with the latest graphics and technology.
Please note that as of August 2016, the online features for this game are no longer supported. The Multiplayer mode / Co-op mode will no longer be accessible.
36. BrainBread 2CyberCon, the notorious global corporation, aspired to deliver to the world something that would change the fate of humanity. What the world wasn't ready for however... Was CyberCon's true intentions. Their schemes had been controversial to most before, but their newest idea seemed almost too perfect.
A much sinister secret was about to be exposed. CyberCon's project involved the development of neuro-hub chips. They succeeded and became a phenomenon, later becoming a mandatory law to have them implanted at birth using state of the art surgery and cutting edge technology.
CyberCon were granted this permission from the government. The controversy was covered up and very little was known how it was done.
The technology was seen by many around the world as a major breakthrough that could cure blindness, deafness, disease, and a huge boost in performance for modern day life.
It was further aiding as a gateway to easier communication and enhanced capabilities. This was the next milestone in human history.
However, good things must always come to an end.
And CyberCon's true colors are yet to be revealed.Features
- 5 Unique gamemodes.
- Over 20 unique weapons, including akimbo weapons!
- Extreme amounts of gore & gibbing, this is your lovely grindhouse-gore movie!
- Over 100 unique skill combinations.
- A global profile system/leveling system.
- Play as a zombie, evolve as a zombie using your special zombie skill tree to your advantage!
- Modding friendly, customize your own soundsets for any of the npcs, make your own player survivor models, make custom maps, share your creations via Workshop!
- Character customization.
- No pay to win!
- Simple UI and HUD.
- AI Soldiers, Tanks and Bandits/Mercenaries.
- A powerful quest, objective & inventory system.
- Playable on PC, Mac OSX, and Linux with multiplayer cross-compatibility.
- Dedicated Server Support for PC and Linux.
Focuses on story based gameplay, progress by doing specific quests or side-quests to increase your chance of survival!
Focuses on small & simple objectives, this is a casual/chill gamemode based on the original BrainBread, if you want a pure BrainBread experience you can enable a server command to force it to vanilla BrainBread mode. In this mode you can also play as a zombie and as a human you can get infected. The zombie's objective is to prevent the humans from progressing, when you get a certain amount of kills you will be able to respawn as a human again, or if you die too many times. All of this can be regulated by the server owner.
This is a wave based gamemode, similar to 'Survival'. You have limited respawns and when you die you'll respawn after X amount of seconds. Everyone respawns at the same time, certain maps may allow certain amount of retries for a wave, if you fail too many times you have to do everything over again. This mode is very action-packed, you better be flexible.
A Humans VS Zombies gamemode, first team to reach the fraglimit wins! In this mode you respawn individually, however if everyone on your team is dead your team will be 'Exterminated', which means the round is over. The opposite team gains a certain amount of points by exterminating the other team, this is an effective way to gain points but it is hard to achieve if there's many players. In this mode you'll also trigger a team perk if your team gets a certain amount of kills, your team will be blessed with some helpful skill for a certain amount of seconds.
A PvP gamemode, solely for humans. Featuring classic old-school powerups, increased speed and flexibility! As well as an announcer which will try to salute you or make fun of you if you fail too much!
37. RAID: World War IIThe RAID: World War II Closed BETA is happening right now! Pre-order the RAID: World War II Special Edition to unlock.
Please note: Closed BETA is unavailable in Germany due to censorship laws.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player cooperative shooter set in Europe during World War II, where you and your friends aims to thwart the Nazi onslaught. Four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war - without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry.
JOHN CLEESE - Comedy legend John Cleese plays Control - a British Intelligence Agent working for Mrs. White. His job is to make sure that you have plenty of Nazis to fight and lots of gold to steal.
RAID: World War II is all about teamwork and strategy during intense firefights filled with adrenaline. In RAID: World War II, you are fighting the enemy from within. You are up against tough odds, but with enough fire power, determination and recklessness anything is possible. Fight the good fight, but fight dirty.Key Features
- CLASSES - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES - Each class has its own War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
- OPERATIONS - RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- CHALLENGE CARDS - RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
- LOCATIONS - RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- A special version of the in-game car Apple Red Kübelwagen.
- RAID: World War II Base game.
- A RAID: World War II comic book available in-game and as a PDF.
- A decorative bomb for the camp.
- Original soundtrack and the melee weapon “marching mace”.
- A special melee weapon “The Admiral’s Dagger”.
- Four exclusive special edition jackets.
- RAID: World War II Digital Art Book.
- Four exclusive RAID: World War II wallpapers.
- PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition. (if you have PAYDAY 2, it will be updated to PAYDAY 2 Ultimate Edition).
Join the Steam group and get additional content
By joining the group, you will receive additional content for free!
- 100 Gold bars
- 1 in-game Jacket for one of the four characters
- PAYDAY 2 in-game melee weapon: “Knuckle Dagger”
- Steam Character Avatars
38. HuskHusk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It's 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There's nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shivercliﬀ.
- Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90's climate with a lot of references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
- Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
- Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
- 4-5 hours of gameplay
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
39. Dementium II HDDementium II HD is the resurrection of the award winning handheld cult favorite rebuilt with all the classic gameplay while providing updated visuals, lighting and refined controls. Same Bones. New Flesh.
- Classic gameplay that balances the Action, Story and Puzzle elements into an unforgettable horror experience.
- Fight through unique enemies that require different strategies to defeat the nightmares, or to simply survive
- Twisted storyline that keeps you guessing throughout the entire game.
- Multifunctional weapons that take out the enemies and grant access to new areas.
- New ghostly creatures haunt Pelf Village that will chill you to the bone.
- Steam achievements, Cloud Save and Controller support
40. The Painscreek KillingsJanet, a young and upcoming journalist, has been asked by her editor to investigate the mysterious abandonment of a once lively town. Based on the information released by the media about the killings and supernatural sightings, Janet set foot into the town thinking she would find an interesting story to publish, only to uncover secrets that were meant to stay hidden forever. The Painscreek Killings is a first-person, explorable mystery solving game set in a fictional town of United States in the 1990s.Key Features
- Non-linear, semi-open world game where you are free to explore wherever your instincts take you.
- Note-taking and in-game photographing to aid in your investigation.
- Use your powers of observation and deduction to piece together the secrets of Painscreek.
- Find the truth and publish your story in tomorrow's papers.
41. Reflex ArenaReflex Arena is an old-school arena shooter that updates the dizzying speed and demanding precision of a classic arena FPS with the power of modern gaming technology. If you spent your youth gibbing your friends in Quake III Arena or Unreal Tournament, then Reflex Arena is what you’ve been missing.
Reflex Arena recreates the lightning-fast twitch gameplay of the golden age of first-person arena shooters. It’s the best of both worlds: the speed and precision of a classic 1990s shooter, reborn inside a bleeding-edge 3D engine custom-built for the latest gaming hardware.
In the 21st century, first-person shooters abandoned the brutal purity of Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament, but indie studio Turbo Pixel decided it was time for a comeback. There are no chest-high walls to take cover behind here, and no profound insights into the horrors of war—Reflex Arena is nothing but fast, competitive, first-person fun.
Just Check Out All these Features!
- Old-school arena shooter recreated in a gleaming modern game engine, welding 1990s twitch gameplay with all the benefits of modern technology.
- Smart matchmaking, support for group play, statistics tracking, championship ladders and everything else you need for competitive and social online multiplayer.
- Personal servers and full LAN support so you and your friends can play the way you want to without lag slowing you down.
- Classic gameplay modes including free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag and tense one-on-one and two-on-two duels, plus mutators like big head, arena, and instagib.
- Random item drops let you personalize your character with hundreds of cosmetic upgrades, or trade them with other players using Steam Inventory.
- Build a custom map right inside the game, solo or multiplayer, then instantly test it in-game and upload it to the cloud for other players to check out.
- Customize your UI to show you the information you need the most using simple-to-learn Lua scripts, then share your custom UI with other players.
- Full Steam Workshop integration means you can easily browse and download community-created content.
- In-game replay editor with a full suite of features allows players to relive their glories and disappointments and taunt their defeated opponents with highlight reels and frag films
New features coming soon!
- Smart and adaptable AI-controlled bots to keep you on your toes when nobody else is around—use them to hone your skills before plunging into online multiplayer.
- Competitive seasons will reward players for their skills in online matches by immortalizing them on a season leaderboard and awarding them points to spend in the store.
- Competitive points earned in online multiplayer match-ups will be redeemable for cosmetic items for personalizing the look of your combatant: character skins, golden weapons, and more.
Turbo Pixel Studios is a small independent development team in Australia formed by industry veterans with decades of game development experience. Drawn together by a common love of the high-speed, high-performance, no-nonsense shooter experiences of their youth, the team came together around their debut project, Reflex Arena. This old-school competitive arena shooter is the epitome of everything the team loves: classic twitch gameplay enriched by two decades of advances in design and technology.
42. Darkness AssaultThe number of missing in the city increased. People talk about the experiments on human beings. And now, only you can figure out if it was true. Especially because you have no choice. Mysteriously, you find yourself in a terrible location 40 meters underground. Your name is Katrine, and you do not remember anything about your past. But in the search for truth, try not to lose yourself.
43. Home is Where One Starts...“I remember when I was a little girl, waiting at the end of my driveway. I had already missed the school bus, but I stood there anyway… envying the birds.”
Home is Where One Starts... is a short, first-person exploration game in the same vein as Dear Esther or Gone Home. It’s an experience where every object has been carefully placed to tell a poignant story—a story about childhood, hope, and the miracle of memory. You play as a little girl from a broken home somewhere in the American South. Exploring the lonely countryside reveals clues and vignettes which help the player answer the question of where home is—and how one can get there.Key features:
- A quiet, non-linear story told by the future self of a reflective narrator
- Inspired by the rural countryside and stories like John Steinbeck’s East of Eden and Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life
- A 15-30 minute experience that can be completed in one sitting
- An experience that focuses on atmosphere rather than action or puzzles
- A rich, detailed environment that rewards players who explore with story insights and secret endings
- Oculus Rift DK2 support (currently in beta)
44. Jenny LeClue - Detectivu
Jenny LeClue is a handcrafted adventure with memorable characters, a unique aesthetic, and an epic tangled mystery. It’s also a coming-of-age story about the blurred lines between right and wrong.
This is a game about your choices and how they affect Jenny and the author’s story. It’s a rich metanarrative with delightful surprises and interactions. Jenny LeClue also explores mature themes, complex characters, and an epic tangled mystery.
You play as Jenny, a brilliant young detective, living in the idyllic college town of Arthurton. Jenny is a sharp-eyed, relentless pursuer of the truth. But nothing exciting happens in Arthurton, and Jenny longs for real adventure.
Jenny gets more than she bargains for when her mother is accused of murder, and begins an unexpected journey to find the truth.
She soon discovers every cloud has a dark lining, and nothing in Arthurton is what it seems. Unseen forces will stop at nothing to keep Jenny from the truth. And she will have to use all her skills of deduction to find the real killer.FeaturesBeautiful handmade Art StyleSleek and gorgeous hand drawn style with vintage midcentury aesthetics.A Living WorldThe goal is for everything to be interactive, to reward players who poke and prod at every last item and object with insight, secrets, and humor.Choosiness On A Massive ScalePlayers will make choices in their individual game, and some of those choices will be tallied to permanently influence subsequent chapters, essentially "writing" the story collaboratively. The choice players make about the cliffhanger ending of episode one determines the beginning of episode two.Female ProtagonistJenny is a brilliant young detective, sharp eyed, intuitive and a ruthless pursuer of the truth.Dialogue With A TwistJenny is able to move the camera around during dialogue scenes and observe the subject for visible clues that might reveal their guilt or innocence that would otherwise go undetected.Story Within A storyJenny LeClue weaves a rich metanarrative. The "author" of Jenny's adventures, Arthur K Finklestein, acts as narrator and guide, but his presence also allows you to change the way Jenny's story is written. Players choices will also affect Finklestein’s own story.Not Just For KidsComplex relationships will be explored with themes of family, loss, and identity influenced by horror, sci-fi, and mystery genres.A Diverse Cast Of Characters & LocationsExplore Arthurton’s expansive world including the abandoned mines, the forgotten graveyard, the misty mountains, the old observatory, the police station, the shops and eateries on Main Street, and Gumboldt University's Library. You will meet many intriguing and suspicious characters, in a town whose population is representative of the US Census demographics.
45. PacifySTORYYou just signed on with PAH Inc. Paranormal Activity Helpers Incorporated, yeah sounds corny, but the pay is great. They said you won't ever be in any real danger, and they have tons of work right now. Your first job is at some old haunted house. There is a broker wanting to put the house for sale, but with everyone in the town spreading rumors of evil living inside the house, he needs some proof that it is safe. He actually seems creeped out himself. Anyway, he hired PAH Inc. to check the place out. You can go check it out alone if you'd like, but I would take at least 3 more friends with me. Check the place out, and if there is anything supernatural going on, try to bring evidence back to PAH Inc.MYSTERY OF THE HOUSEThis house was built over 100 years ago. The owners ran a funeral parlor. They held normal funeral services such as ceremonies, wakes, cremation and burying the dead. The rumor around town is that they also offered a very special service, a way to talk to your deceased loved one on last time. Several people paid for the service, and after some type of ritual, they were able to speak to the dead. Something apparently went wrong during one of the rituals. A person from town and the owners of the house disappeared and were never seen again. Over the last century, a few people that investigated the incident never returned. A few kids sneaking around the place claimed to hear laughter and see a little girl in the window. There probably isn't any truth to any of it.GAMEPLAYIn Pacify, you will be running for your life around the narrow corridors of a dark, old house. There is a little girl that switches between good and evil roaming around. Different circumstances can cause her to change. Once the evil takes over, it will chase you and your friends all over the house. You must find a way to Pacify the evil and escape the house. As the game progresses, the evil gets smarter and faster.
Play alone in single player mode, or play with up to 3 more friends in multiplayer. In multiplayer mode, you can choose to play with or against your friends. Read the notes for clues about Pacifying the girl. Find and use keys, dolls, wood and matches to help you on your way. The girl can hear and see you. Stay out of sight, and stay as quiet as possible. Try different types of strategies to win.
- Single Player Mode
You can go in the house alone, but the game will be difficult. You must do the work of 2-4 people all by yourself. It is possible though and very scary to take on the girl all alone!
- Co-Op Mode
In co-op multiplayer, you work together trying to help each other escape the house. You can save each other from the girl by interrupting her when she catches someone.
- PVP Mode
In pvp mode, everyone is an intern for PAH Inc. vying to get a full time position. The person that does the most work gets hired. You can push each other down and get in each other's way. Pushing a player on the floor stuns them for 5 seconds and causes them to drop their keys.
46. Hunt Down The FreemanYOU ARE THE VILLAIN...
It's time to tell the story of the villain. Hunt Down The Freeman takes you into a journey like no one has before. Witness the pain of the villain firsthand with over 14 hour gameplay, over 40 levels, immersive gameplay, cinematic cutscenes and an over an hour long, heart touching OST.GEAR UP
The player picks up the Machete of H.E.C.U Sergeant Mitchell, who finds himself in a hospital during alien invasion so called 7 Hour War. Mitchell is thrust into a battle of survival and is forced to face challenges to survive. This marine has to use all of his training, both with firearms and thinking tactically, to parkouring across the levels. Mitchell has to manage his inventory with over twenty-six unique weapons and gadgets, find the best way to get the job done, and do whatever it takes for his own survival.Key features:
- Rich story: A brand new adventure, a new protagonist, a new story, a new point of view. This is not a remake of a story that's already been told, it's a unique tale of a villain hunting the good guy.
- Inventory System HDTF boasts an inventory system with many guns to chose from, managing ammunition among your weapons. If you run out of 9mm ammunition in your submachinegun, your 9mm pistol won't work.
- Parkour Mechanics: Climb, scoot and crawl around your enemies! HDTF did more than leaning when you run, Its pride and joy is the parkour system. Falling more than ten feet doesn't mean death anymore.
- CharactersNew faces, new voices. It's time for a new cast, featuring some prominent multi-media celebrities.
- Cutscenes:Over 45 Minutes of cinematic cutscenes, creates the perfect taste to the story.
- Graphics Time for a new toaster, we've added new higher resolution textures and high-poly models, pushing Source to the limit.
Hunt Down The Freeman is a creation of Royal Rudius Entertainment. Not created by Valve.
Clandestine is a 2-player or singleplayer stealth/hacking game set in 1996. Asymmetrical co-op allows one player to take the role of the spy while a friend provides overwatch and assistance as the hacker, and unravel a post-Cold War espionage conspiracy.
The year is 1996, five years after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. A string of accidents and murders gone mostly unnoticed by the public eye have put the world of international espionage on high alert - veteran Cold War operatives from both sides of the former Iron Curtain are being assassinated around the globe. High-ranking officials of the CIA and the FSB secretly establish a joint task force to investigate the leaks. Codenamed The Kingbridge Executive, the group is funded with whatever money could be skimmed off of official projects and staffed by whoever could be spared from official operations. As field operative Katya Kozlova or hacker Martin Symborski, you will be deployed on dangerous missions across Europe and North America, chasing the source of the leaks.Key Features
- Single Player & Asymmetrical co-op: Play as the spy while a friend guides you through the missions or take on the role of the hacker to crack infrastructure and defeat security systems.
- A return to hard-core stealth games where the enemies are lethal and combat is unforgiving.
- A deep hacking system built around core stealth game mechanics, rife with options to manipulate the game world and mess with your enemies.
- Use social engineering in cooperative dialogue sequences to bypass security checkpoints and gain entry to restricted areas.
- Your actions won't go unnoticed - the story will respond to how much evidence you leave in each mission and how many dead bodies you leave in your wake.
The role of the Spy will be familiar to fans of stealth/action games. As the Spy, you will experience Clandestine as a 3rd person game, controlling the movements and actions of Katya in the game world. Katya is the boots on the ground, armed with weapons and gadgets that you can use to stay alive and evade your opponents. Katya is also well trained in hand-to-hand combat, and can use lethal or non-lethal stealth takedowns to take down enemies, leaving behind as little evidence as possible. During the mission, it also falls to the Spy to search for dossiers and intel to unlock new equipment and software for subsequent missions.
Playing as the Hacker
Martin operates in an entirely different way than the spy, which is reflected in the hacker player's interface and game mechanics. As the Hacker, players have access to four game windows and a toolbar. These game windows are: the Camera Feed, the Console, the Network View, and the Tactical Map.
The Camera Feed allows the hacker to observe the game world and scout ahead for the Spy. By default, the Camera Feed displays the Operative Camera (a hidden camera worn by Katya), but you can also jump into surveillance cameras on the Tactical Map (see below) to look through them and scout the levels for enemies and other threats. The Camera Feed also displays the status of the Spy's health.
The Console always displays game Objectives at the top of the window and prints important information in the Message Log such as cracked keypad codes. You can also use it to communicate with the Spy via the in-game text chat.
The Network View window is where Hackers can access the computer network(s) which run all of the electronic infrastructure in the mission area. This includes door keypads, PCs, Servers, Firewalls, and Hazards (steam pipes and electrical boxes which can be triggered to cause "accidents"). Hackers must be mindful of the Network Admin, an enemy AI which searches for changes in the Network and tries to correct them. Not only will the Admin kick a hacker from the Network if caught, the Admin will also reset firewalls and pass-codes. Hackers can unlock Viruses and DDOS attacks to keep the Admin busy when trying to escape or complete an objective.
The Tactical Map is the window Hackers use to provide direct support to their Spy partners. This includes gaining access to cameras for scouting and observation, tagging enemies so the spy can track their location without maintaining line-of-sight, and use Local Assets to drop ammo or health, "clean up" bodies, cancel alarms before they sound, and even bribe enemies.
48. Rise of InsanityRise of Insanity is a psychological horror for PC, additionally with support for VR (but googles are not required).
Impersonate into the role of the doctor of psychology and get into psychedelic detective story, located in American '70s, with professional dialogues and realistic graphics. Dark atmosphere of uncertainty is surrounding the player, who by explorating of many locations, meet logical puzzles, and events like...flying through deepest parts of human’s consciousness.
Overcome your fear and get to know what has really happened to your family.
Some aspects of human’s consciousness today, as well as in the 70’s, were mysteries for the doctors. Dr Stephen Dowell has to face the case of his new patient. The symptoms indicate many different disorders that are not connected to each other. Will the doctor solve the puzzle of the mysterious disorder?
The Game CharacteristicsMysteryNo one knows what has happened to your family. Cops cannot manage with the investigation. Did your family get lost or were they murdered? Only one suspect is your patient you are testing your experimental methods of treatment on. Who is responsible for everything that has happened?LocationsThe realistic graphics and diverse locations were inspired on architectural trends from early 70’s in the USA. Visit them all and check what do they hide and to what will they lead you.MechanicsWalk, explore, examine and solve the mysteries and sometimes, even flying. compass the deepest parts of human’s consciousness.Cinematic GameplayProfessional dialogues and soundtrack allow you to entirely drill down to the history and experience the same as the main character.Overcome Your Fear The constant pressure and uncertainty create a real challenge which we want you to meet. Don’t let us down and overcome your fear.For VR playersBecause it is a horror type game and we really wanted to preserve the immersion, the game does not posses the system of movement based on teleports. If the traditional way of movement causes the motion sickness (VR sickness), we do not recommend to play VR version. The game posseses the alternative snap rotation.
49. Loot'N ShootIn a world driven by automation, you jump into one of many warehouse robots that experience a malfunction and start fighting each other with everything they can find.
The objective of this fast-paced game is to defeat all enemies in multiple themed warehouses before they can defeat you.
The items (explosive rubber ducks, guns, glowsticks and more) can be used in multiple ways to do different amounts of damage
- but depending on the damage, the item might backfire!
You play on procedurally generated maps that scale automatically to the number of players, 2-8 players compete against each other in each game.
There is a chance to unlock one of many masks ingame after completing a match.
50. RUN ROOMS + VRThis is a terrible story about a boy who knew the terrible truth. The man in the mask eats to catch him. In the rooms the guy washes to find something that will help to expose the man in the mask and get out of the maze. But be careful and silent! Listen to the sounds around, especially before you open the door. You can find a special door or collect all the pictures and you'll know the truth. But each time the truth will be different ...
Run away from the mask man , find the last room or collect all the photos...
No More Room in Hell is a co-op first person video game with elements of survival horror. The game is created by only one person - Matt “Max” Kazan. It was made as a modification on Valve Corporation’s Source engine.
The game tells a story about zombie apocalypse. The player gets a role of one of eight survivors. The game is said to be inspired by classic George Romero’s Living Dead films series as well as Dawn of the Dead, American Psycho and The Big Lebowski films.
At first, the game was released only as a mod for Half-Life 2 but later it was released as standalone title on October 31, 2013. No More Room in Hell was developed since 2004. It has two game modes – Objective and Survival. In Objective mode the player must accomplish given objectives and finally escape the map alive. With every new playthrough objectives on the man changes in a favor of replayability of the game. In Survival mode players have to protect certain areas from waves of zombies, each wave becoming more and more difficult. The player has to protect those areas until the helicopter arrives and takes them back to safety.