The best games like Ninja Guy are:
- arrow_rightRocket League
- arrow_rightMETAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
- arrow_rightSaints Row: Gat Out of Hell
- arrow_rightWarhammer: End Times - Vermintide
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die!
- arrow_rightDead Rising
- arrow_rightAaru's Awakening
100 Best Games Like Ninja Guy:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (44)
- PlayStation 4 (61)
- iOS (52)
- Android (45)
- macOS (79)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (34)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Nintendo DSi (2)
- Xbox 360 (27)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (39)
- PlayStation 2 (19)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (13)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (4)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (4)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (5)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (3)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Rocket League
Highly competitive soccer game with rocket-cars is the most comprehensive way to describe this game. Technically a sequel to Psyonix’ previous game - Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars; Rocket League successfully became a standalone sensation, that can be enjoyed by anyone. Easy to learn, hard to master game mechanics are perfect for the tight controls. Players are invited to maneuver the different fields within several game modes, from arcade to ranked game either 1v1, or in 2v2 and 3v3 teams. Using boosters will not only speed up the car but will allow the car to propel itself into the air.
Rocket League provides several levels of customization, where not only the color of your car can be adjusted, but the colors and form of the booster flame, different hats, and little flags. Or players can pick a completely different car. Collaboration with different franchises brought not only original transport but some famous cars, including Batmobile or Delorian from Back to the Future.
2. METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
After the events of the uprising took four years. Naomi Hunter creates the FOXAVILE computer virus that destroys the system of "Sons of the Patriots", thereby putting an end to the military economy, what turned the war into a profitable business. PMSC (Private Military Security Companies) began to protect essential people and act as peacekeepers. You play as Raiden, a katana-wielding cyborg who is forced to join the PMSC to protect his family.
Most of the gameplay Raiden has to cut enemies and some objects with a mighty high-frequency sword. Along with the standard attacks available "Free sword mode" that allows you to control the assault. In the open mode, attacks are more powerful, but the range of their impact is lower. For the elimination of enemies in Free mode are given points that allow you to restore health and the scale of the free sword with the help of fluids that are in the spine of dead cyborgs.
Being undetected, you can perform silent and quick kills on some enemies approaching from behind or from above. Available, at least, ten kinds of weapons and a few suits.
Categories in common with METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE: Action
3. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is an action-adventure game, a standalone DLC that serves as an epilogue to Saints Row IV. The Boss is taken by Satan to Hell in order to marry Satan’s daughter Jezebel. Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington follow them to rescue The Boss. You can play as one of the lieutenants.
The game is set in an open world of New Hades, consisting of five islands, that you can explore flying around. This world is full of side quests, collectibles and other activities that you need to complete to progress through the story. While you can’t customize your character, you obtain superpowers, including summoning demons to support you during the battle, magic aura to confuse enemies, and demon weapons. The core gameplay is third-person shooting but with a twist: instead of bullets your new guns will shoot with explosive toads and locust.
In general, Gat Out of Hell follows the spirit of the franchise, supporting its fast pace and absurd tone that turns another mafia game in a colorful burlesque.
4. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
This multiplayer-only game based on the popular Warhammer Fantasy franchise is set in the End Time era of this setting. The plot is centered around the city of Ubersreik that was recently taken over by a horde of rat-like monsters called Skavens. The players, who can team up in groups of up to four, are tasked with cleaning the streets from the dirty invaders. There are thirteen levels with different objectives, some of which involve collecting certain items or protecting a city well from being poisoned.
The gameplay is strongly reminiscent of that in Left 4 Dead series, in which the protagonists have to slaughter monsters coming in large numbers, using both melee and ranged weapons. There are five character classes, each with its unique specialization: the Dwarf Ranger and the Empire Soldier are strong and slow, the Witch Hunter and the Waywatcher are the fast scouts, and the Bright Wizard uses magic. On the levels, the players can find item perks that either restore health or ammo or buff the character. It is essential to fairly distribute the perks across the party, especially since every player can only have one perk in each category at a time.
5. Orcs Must Die!
Orcs Must Die! is a tower-defense game where you, as the War Mage, need to protect the world from the hordes of evil creatures such as Orcs and Ogres. To complete your mission, you need to keep enemies out from magical Rifts that must not be destroyed. Every level features from four to twelve waves; each Orc that reaches your Rift damages it a little. Once the Rift Score is 0, you need to start the level over.
The title uses a third-person perspective that makes it look like a classic action game. To protect the Rift, you can not only use different traps and spells but also fight Orcs yourself. If you're killed, you'll respawn near your Rift for a certain score.
Each trap or spell costs the in-game currency you earn by defeating enemies. At the beginning of the level, you choose up to ten items for the battle. As a rule, all traps only work once and then need some time to recharge. Every item is upgradable; on higher levels, you can also get some boosts that will affect that level only.
The game is followed by Orcs Must Die! 2 that features a co-op mode, and Orcs Must Die! Unchained, a free-to-play follow-up.
In Besiege, you build impossible siege weapons and launch them to see if they will work. The game uses realistic physics system and was often compared to Kerbal Space Program. Each machine has to be assembled before use. The player is given a variety of modules to build from, and they include all kinds of weaponry, not necessarily medieval. Using improbable combinations of wheels, drills, spikes, blades, propellers, cannons, and water hoses you can turn your death machine into a plane, a tank, a robot, or rather something not found in the real world. Each machine is built with a purpose to complete a level objective, be it to destroy an enemy castle, slaughter the opposing army, or move an object to a destination. Levels include many kinds of obstacles, such as landmines, trees, rocks, and enemy soldiers.
The machines can be of any shape, however grotesque or impractical. If they’re not well-thought or too shaky to withstand attacks and obstacles, they will fall apart, catch fire, or explode. However, failing spectacularly is half the fun of Besiege.
7. Dead Rising
Dead Rising was a specific iteration of an open world action horror game that is considered to be a beat ‘em up. The difference is that it’s a zombie survival with horror elements and crafting mechanics. The protagonist, Frank West, is sneaking into the Willamette to gather information on the reasons why is it being sealed by the National Guard. After landing on the roof of the big shopping mall, Frank asks the pilot to pick him up in 72 hours. Inside Frank learns of a massive zombie outbreak, and a threat of it nationwide infestation.
In order to complete missions, the player will have to explore the shopping mall and fend off the zombies. Frank has access to more than 250 items that can be used as weapons, ranging from low to high damage. Some of the weapons might have environmental properties, like being heated on the open fire. All weapons can be used a limited amount of times in order to make the player explore and search for random encounters, with struggling survivors that need saving, or “psychopaths” that act as mini-bosses. The game uses RPG elements, where the player earns Prestige Points that can be spent to improve skills and attributes. As a photographer, Frank has a camera that can be used to take pictures, that are rated and their rating score is converted into the Prestige Points.
Categories in common with Dead Rising: Action
8. Aaru's Awakening
Aaru's Awakening is a hand-drawn, fast-paced 2D action platformer. The game puts players in charge of Aaru, a mythical creature with two unique abilities teleportation and charging. He uses these abilities as he travels through the dangerous world of Lumenox to defeat an evil entity. These two abilities are at the heart of every level design throughout the game, to make for a challenging and fluid experience. The levels require players to make split second decisions whilst completing fast-paced puzzles.
9. Double Dragon: Neon
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
10. Sparkle 2 Evo
Sparkle 2 Evo is an evolutional game designed by Forever Entertainment.
The game is structured around the evolutional ladder. The player begins with being a minimally possible creature and then consequently evolves into the bigger forms of life. The essential objective is to let the subject develop into the maximal number of organic entities.
The starting point for the whole narrative is a sparkle which transforms into other various organisms. The possibility of transformation mostly depends on what the player eats, that is the nutrition is the standpoint which determines the development of the narrative.
The game may be explored in two ways. In the first mode, the player is competing as a form of life against artificially controlled substances. The second way is more experimental — the contesting point is removed, and the target is to explore different possibilities of becoming anything or anybody else.
The game provides three possible ways of evolutional forms: herbivore, carnivore, and omnivore. Each path is unique, and the scenario of evolution can remarkably differ even if you follow substantially the same ration. The game is customized with an ambient soundtrack curring in the background throughout the process.
Brand New features!! The Void DLC offers endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge that allows players to compete worldwide for the top score.
Prepare for the bar to be raised on deep-space 2D dog-fighting! GALAK-Z is a modern, A.I. and physics-driven open-world action game, viewed through the lens of the classic 16-bit space shooter. Powered by the next-generation Cyntient AI platform, GALAK-Z puts players in control of anime-inspired spacecraft inhabiting procedurally generated worlds.
In GALAK-Z both stealth and skill are required to defeat truly intelligent enemies. You will be forced to outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots! Master your ship’s sublimely-honed controls as you blast enemies, unleash missile salvos, and even toss your opponents, mech-style, to their explosive demise.
Recently added, Arcade Mode lets you replay failed missions any number of times without losing all of your saved progress. Rogue Mode retains GALAK-Z’s original white-knuckle roguelike challenge that harkens back to the 16-bit era of gaming. Rogue mode will always be available if and when you’re looking to test your skill and bravery by putting everything on the line, every mission.
Players will be forced to outmaneuver, outgun and outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots. Both stealth and skill are required to defeat enemy squads in a brutal game of cat and mouse. Prepare for an enemy that comes alive like never before!
- Exclusive Guest Star: Juan from Guacamelee featured as an enemy unit in the game!
- New The Void DLC w/ endless gameplay and Online Leaderboards and a Daily Challenge
- ARCADE mode with per-Mission checkpoints
- Procedurally-assembled levels
- Physics based combat simulator!
- Advanced enemy A.I for intense dogfights!
- Scripted missions and ‘roguelite’ structure
- Resource-based, progressive weapons system
- Inspired by 70s / 80s anime and arcade shooters
12. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure!
Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You'll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.
Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
Play a wild mix of fun party games agames as the action regularly switches back and forth between games. Can you handle the switcheroo chaos? Join your friends both on the couch and online while sadistically laughing at their misfortune, or come back to haunt them if you die. Run, jump and slap your way to victory!
- Party Game madness: experience switcheroo chaos as the action jumps between multiple intense minigames when you least expect it, or take the challenge of completing a full play through of each minigame once. Face different game types and surprise bonus stages.
- Pick your Marooner: a host of quirky characters to unlock and play as, 60+ hilarious weapons to unlock and use, and if you die... come back as a ghost to haunt your friends.
- Play Party Mode and Arena Mode: 25 different games and arena maps, as you race for treasure in Party Mode or duke it out to see who will be king of the ring in Arena Mode. Whichever mode you pick, expect the unexpected!
- Seamless local and online play: up to 6 players in any combination of local and online as you level up and unlock new weapons, plus full bot support to play solo and in multiplayer mode, spectator mode, streamlined matchmaker and lobby system.
Marooners throws you into a chaotic mix of minigames. You’ll be switching back and forth between exotic locations, all the while grabbing as much treasure as you can. Just try not to get drowned, burned, squashed, blown up, or worse...
You also have the option to experience a complete run where you play every game once to full completion, or just watch some games in spectator mode!
Onward, treasure and victory await!
Playing with friends in your own living room is awesome, and we support that! But maybe you want to party with friends or strangers online? No worries! People from all over the world can easily play together, and you can even combine 2-6 local and / or online players, so your local friends can play with your offline friends. And if you need some extras to make up the numbers or don't feel so sociable, you can bring in the AI pirate bots to join the game.
As well as Party Mode, you can challenge your friends in Arena Mode to see who's the king of the ring! Battle it out across 12 different locations, and expect to stumble upon fresh new chaos from time to time in the form of a hidden game mode or two! Expect the unexpected, and die... we mean WIN in extreme ways! What are you waiting for, there's treasure out there!
Unlock cool and quirky characters as you play, and choose your favorite. Then load up with one of 70+ unique weapons that will make your opponents think twice about messing with you!
Visit our website: http://www.MaroonersGame.comAbout the developersMarooners is being developed by game studio M2H and friends, brought together by their love of party games. M2H are veterans when it comes to developing games. In 2009, the brothers Hergaarden founded their studio, specializing in 3D Unity multiplayer games. They are known for their hugely successful realistic WW1 FPS "Verdun" and the "Crash Drive" free-roaming stunting series.
For more information visit www.M2H.nl or talk with the developers on Discord.
14. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
15. Cult of the Wind
Cult of the Wind is a game about people who pretend to be airplanes.
"In an unknown time and place, a cult that worships the wreckage of ancient airplanes gathers to mimic the dogfights of old. With the peak of humanity far behind, their world is a mausoleum to a lush and verdant Art Deco past."
In Cult of the Wind, players compete and cooperate in ritualistic multi-player human dogfights, complete with imaginary weapons, pretend explosions, and airplane noises made with their mouths. Shower your friends in a hail of imaginary bullets and proclaim, "I got you! You have to lie down," to which they respond, "Nuh-uh, I have a shield." You argue about whether or not airplanes can have shields, meanwhile some other guy does a cannonball onto your head while whistling. It's great.
With an intuitive point-and-click level editor you'll be able to craft new levels or modify existing ones, then immediately share them with anyone on a server, even if you aren't the host. You can also craft a personalized appearance for your character with numerous articles of clothing and more.
- Simple, robust level editor
- Instantly share your creations with others
- Character customization
- Dozens of imaginary weapons and abilities
- Infinitely expandable content
- Blindingly high-speed mock combat
- Weird noises
16. NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
Follow Nairi, a troubled upper class girl, and Rex, a gangster-turned-scholar, as they uncover a dark mystery involving the mysterious Tower of Shirin! In a world brimming with delightful, deadly, and dastardly creatures Nairi will need all her wits to outsmart bandit cats, befriend crime lord ducks, and escape a conspiracy as old as time.
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin is a charming graphic adventure with adorable characters within a troubled world that is sure to delight people of all ages looking for a strong narrative and puzzle experience!
- Enjoy a huge amount of ridiculously cute hand-drawn art!
- Meet tons of charming characters!
- Become absorbed in a captivating story!
- Collect, trade and combine wacky items!
- Solve brain-teasing puzzles!
- Enjoy a beautiful soundtrack!
17. Dima Rescues Ira
Dima Rescues Ira
Dima Rescues Ira is an hidden object game along with mini-games intended for all, young and seniors.
Dmitry and Irina Starodymov have just arrived in a small village for a relaxing holiday. They stay in a guest house and the next day will visit the castle and the surroundings.
What was to be a moment of rest for this young couple will prove to be, in fact, a thrilling adventure.
Irina is kidnapped by villains and is brought to the castle. Dmitry is going to have to find her and save her.
This game is an ode to love and adventure. You will meet several characters, good ones and bad ones. Some will need your help and, in turn, they will give you informations to progress in the rescue of Irina.
You will find in the story many mini-games that will have to be solved in order to progress. In certain situations, it will be necessary to access the inventory to use certain objects or combine them.It is the second best game of Dmitry Starodymov and it is the first where he stages himself and his wife, Irina.
18. Kitten adventures in city park
It's hard to be a kitten if you have such a clumsy owner! Yesterday she lost a lot of things in the park and now it's up to you to find them!
Memories of that day can be helpful – you should remember where have you seen that thing last and search there. And finally you can climb up a tree and ask a big cat for a hint – you will see all the events of that day again.
But sometimes it's not enough to just find a lost thing. Some residents of the park may already be using it, like mice or ants. In that case you may have to bring them something in exchange for a lost thing – only then you will get it back.
- You play as a fluffy kitten
- Bright and cheerfull atmosphere
- The game trains memory and attention.
- Full multi voice acting
Game intended for 3-years and older
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
20. Wasteland Angel
Bummer! World War III happened and killed most of the world’s population. The ones that got toasted were the lucky ones. Survivors live in constant fear of being murdered or enslaved by violent gangs, renegade military units and, of course; mutants.
Outfitted with a heavily armored car, unlimited firepower and a thirst for vengeance, our Heroine – the Wasteland Angel roams the radioactive wastes, travelling from one God-forsaken town to the next, protecting survivors from being enslaved. She’s on a mission, to defend those that can’t defend themselves.
Wasteland Angel is a throw-back to the era of vintage arcade shooters, where players fend off waves of enemies and ultimately face-off against epic end-level bosses. From a top-down isometric view, players pilot the Wasteland Angel’s overpowered vehicle as its dual machine guns cut a swath across the terrain. To handle whatever the gangs, muties and renegades throws her way, Wasteland Angel has upgradeable weapons and ammo that can rip enemies from this life and toss them into the next.
- 24 Levels of fast-paced action across 6 ravaged landscapes
- 3 Enemy Factions including Gangers, Renegades and Mutants
- 4 Difficulty Levels from beginner to suicide
- Different mission objectives from escort to an all-out offensive
- Super weapons increase the carnage, including: Mines, Napalm, EMP and Nukes
- Huge boss battles to test your skill and stamina
- Bonus levels featuring FPS driving/shooting mayhem
- Online Scoreboards for each Difficulty Level
- Star ratings for all levels and 40 achievements for all completionists
Penarium is set in a sinister circus arena, where contestants, much like Gladiators of old, are forced to entertain a sadistic crowd. In this frantic 2D arena arcade game, you take on the role of our quirky antihero; Willy who, to survive, is forced to run, jump and avoid an array of killer death-traps. Succeed and Willy will become the Champion of Penarium. Fail and he will die in a most horrendous way, much to the delight of the baying crowd.
Guide poor Willy through this evil madness in single player and 2 player local COOP and Competitive modes. Every kid wants to go to circus but no kid wants to die in one.Feature List
- 3 Arenas
- 4 Game Modes
- Campaign mode featuring 30 challenges
- Arcade mode featuring over a dozen of unlockable power-ups
- COOP and VS local multiplayer
- Online leaderboards
- Dark comical dialogue and cutscenes
22. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
23. Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre is the (far too) long awaited follow up to Buckets of Blood. Now you can continue the cartoon-style third person battle online and battle your friends, enemies or even frenemies across 6 maps and various modes. Reduce the never-ending army of a non-descriptive country to a bloody, meaty pulp (with extra zest!) as legionnaires of an even less described country.
So what are you waiting for, get ready to make mince meat of other players, battle endless forces, determine the biologic equation, host a nice pick nick or swim in the ocean.Key Features:
- Battle waves of enemy AI with the 4 player co-op or go head to head up to 8 players in the team deathmatch or domination mode.
- 6 map mix of classic BoB action and brand new environments.
- Steam achievements like the assclown where all your friends can see that you spent time honking your clown nose 500 frigging times.
- Own Foreign LegionBuckets of Blood? Sync your steam cloud save and import your progression into the game!
- Using the steam friends system, you can easily invite your friends to a not so friendly game or use the open lobby system to insult and play with other players you will never meet.
- DJ TRILT soundtrack featuring new and remixed songs of the original game.
- PC and Mac can play together or fight to determine which is the better OS
- 18+ game and we made sure to get that rating. So expect everything you might expect with a rating like that ;)
FIRE is a puzzleventure with intuitive puzzle design. Without losing many words it tells a savagely hilarious story. Journey into the Stone Age and face the most challenging task of this era: The search for fire!
This story's hero is the lovably chaotic Neanderthal Ungh who dozes off during his very first night watch. The next morning, the catastrophe ensues: the fire's gone out and Ungh is banished from his village. Now you have to help Ungh finding a new flame, searching every corner of the Stone Age world. No matter if he has to search the insides of a dinosaur, smoldering volcanoes or even through time itself, there is no place Ungh wouldn't look for new fire.
One click or swipe and your environment comes to life. A small dash of logic and you'll be able to solve any puzzle and there will be no limit to your exploratory spirit while interacting with the game's world: fire coconuts from a mammoth's trunk, turn into an animal or save the fair maiden from the Octo-Boss' grasp.
- No text or dialogue at all
- Coherent and intuitive controls
- Explore a lovable, vividly animated Stone Age world
- 10 beautifully hand-drawn sceneries
- Atmospheric soundtrack by the composer of "The Night of the Rabbit" included with every purchase
„It’s [...] an intriguing evolution of the genre”
„After the presentation I would have loved to start right away.“
25. Big Crown: Showdown
Big Crown: Showdown sees friends become foes as they compete for the crown in 4-player local and online multiplayer combat, set over 3 wacky worlds full of medieval shenanigans. Avoid perilous hazards and engage in frantic fights as you attempt to knock your opponents off 15 crazy courses in the ultimate royal battle!
• Pick Up and Play Combat: Big Crown Showdown is an accessible and enjoyable experience for players of all ages and skill levels. The one-button combat provides a true ‘pick up and play’ experience whilst still containing enough depth for players to come back for more!
• Non-Stop Camera: Big Crown Showdown uses a unique camera system that moves along the track in a constant motion, forcing players to keep moving forward into new challenges. There’s no time rest when the camera keeps the action going!
• Classic Platforming: It’s not all about combat in Big Crown Showdown. The game blends chaotic combat with sections of tricky platforming, challenging players to move fast and react quickly. Every track has a number of deadly obstacles for players to avoid!
From the creators of Rise of the Triad and legendary game maker 3D Realms comes Bombshell, an action shooter game. Bomb disposal technician turned mercenary for hire, Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison must strong-arm her way across 4 planets in an Unreal Engine-powered galactic adventure to rescue the president from an apocalyptic alien threat. With out-of-this-world enemies, a never-before-seen arsenal of devastating weaponry and a host of genre-crossing mechanics, Bombshell is set to blow you away.Features
History in the Breaking
Be part of Bombshell's debut as she fights to save the president and her people from a maniac's mechanical monstrosity.
Brave New Worlds
Traverse the dying world of Kyrron as it's consumed by its neighboring sun, discover the secrets of a civilization frozen in time on the distant world of Zeroth and travel to the epitome of technology -- a villain's vision which threatens to consume all that exists.
Robot-Armed and Dangerous
Shell, shock and shatter your way through vicious, bloodthirsty predators, an augmented alien species, and the remnants of an ancient race re-animated, with more than 10 weaponized arm modifications.
Fierce finishing moves and interactive environments make Bombshell as dynamic as she is deadly.
Brilliantly brutal isometric shooting layered with some classic role-playing mechanics, including experience points, upgrades, side quests, and non-linear levels. All with a twist of first-person shooter mechanics.
What Are You Lookin' At?
Yeah, she has a robot arm. Deal with it.
27. Super Dungeon Bros
Embark on a quest from the gods of rock with heavy metal heroes Axl, Lars, Freddie and Ozzie in Super Dungeon Bros, a fast paced, action focused, rock themed dungeon brawler!Super Dungeon Bros BroverviewPlay on your own or with up to 4 friends in couch or online co-op as you raid the deepest dungeons of Rökheim in search of epic loot, hordes of evil undead and the legends of long lost fabled rock stars! Wield wicked weapons with devastating destruction or exploit the punishing puzzles and terrifying traps that will slice and dice foes and bros alike. Fling your friends onto far off ledges and distant trap triggers, hurl your bros at advancing attackers or unleash your tag team tactics with the ultimate bro-op offensive!
If really you’re up for the challenge, test your heavy metal in the deadly daily dungeon or master the way of the wicked weekly dungeon and climb to the peak of the global leaderboards.
Just remember, always put your BrosB4Foes!Super Dungeon Bros Key Features
- Multiple WorldsExplore the rock themed realm of Rökheim and dive deep into the worlds of Cryptheim (an underground dungeon complex), Chillheim (a brewery built upon a natural brew geyser) and Bogheim (a sprawling jungle filled with poisonous plants and animals).
- Better with Bros!Play with up to 4 friends or venture into the deepest depths of Rökheim alone in scary single player.
- Online & Couch Co-OpRaid the dungeons of Rökheim in on or offline co-op multiplayer with cross platform play between Xbox One & Windows 10 or PS4 and PC/Mac.
- Endless Dungeon CombinationsNever rock the same dungeon twice thanks to the random room generation AI, with unlimited dungeon designs.
- Roguelike PlatformingExploit the punishing puzzles with deadly effect or harness the terrifying traps that will slice and dice foes and bros alike!
- Wicked WeaponsChoose from a range of wicked weapons over 4 weapon classes including swords, crossbows, hammers and wands as you plunder the darkest depths of Rökheim in search of epic loot!
- Mini MissionsMaintain your game with regular mini missions to increase your wealth and in game arsenal!
- Daily & Weekly DungeonsCompete with friends from around the world in the deadly daily dungeon or master the way of the wicked weekly dungeon to climb to the peak of the global leaderboards.
- Rock the Night AwayEpic boss battles and a cast of fiendish foes compliment a totally rocking soundtrack!
28. Crash Drive 2
Get ready for ridiculous fun in this multiplayer free-roaming stunting game. Drive a bus, tank or monster truck, speed across huge open worlds and participate in random events. Stunt across outrageous maps packed with plenty of bizarre terrain for an intense experience. Collect coins, level up your ride, and WIN the offroad race. Crash Drive 2 will drive you mad!
Crash Drive 2 features include:
- 4 vast open worlds to explore; Can you find all the secret areas…?
- 6 random competitive events: Coin Collect, King of the Crown, Race, Tag, Stunt and Find the Ring
- RPG-inspired car-leveling system; 35 unique upgradable vehicles to unlock
- 5 devastating customizable tanks in a special tank battle game mode; Destroy your opponents’ tanks and level up your Battle rating
- Team up with your friends: Every purchase grants an extra copy that you can gift a friend!
- Cross platform multiplayer and single-player (PC & mobile): No matter which platform you play on, you can always play with your buddies or take on the AI
Crash Drive 2 is best played with friends. In order to have the best experience, we’re rewarding every buyer with the following; when purchasing this game an extra Crash Drive 2 copy is added to your steam inventory to gift to a friend for free! Please review the following guide for instructions on how to do so: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448954967
We at M2H love games with a lot of freedom. It’s no surprise that this is the very core of Crash Drive 2. Drive around freely and explore the open world at your leisure. Find the best areas to score points, discover secret areas and search for the shady dealer.
Random events offer fun challenges to any player that wishes to participate. This allows you to
unlock new levels and earn cash to buy new cars.
These random events include:
- Coin Collect: Coins fall from the sky: pickup the most valuable coins!
- King of the Crown: Hold the crown for 60 seconds while other players try to steal it. Guaranteed adrenaline rushes when 7 players are on your tail trying to crash into you.
- Race: Be the first to finish on various racing tracks.
- Tag: Tag the most objects by claiming them via stunts. Make sure you score enough points otherwise someone else can steal your tag.
- Stunt: Score the most points in a limited time, discover the best places to stunt.
- Find the Ring: Be the first to pass through a specific ring.
When starting a game of Crash Drive 2 you will be automatically matched while playing. This guarantees populated matches and saving you the hassle of finding an active match. All game “rooms” reserve extra friend slots (10 players per game) so that your friends can ALWAYS join you through the Steam friend join feature.
Whenever an online connection is not available, the game smoothly transitions into a fully playable singleplayer version. Connectivity is never a problem!
Ready for a car RPG leveling system that we’ve gone crazy?!
Every car has four statistics: top speed, nitro, acceleration and grip. By using nitro, you increase this car’s nitro capacity, by driving at top speed you increase your top speed...you get the drift? When a car has all of it’s four statistics raised to 10/10, you will gain an overall level which allows you to buy a new car and earns you prestige on the in-game scoreboard and the Steam leaderboard.
Since the tank is such a popular vehicle in the main game modes, we decided to dedicate one entire game mode to it. In CD2: Tank Battles you choose one of five unique tanks and strive to dominate the arena. Shoot or bump opponents off this sky arena to score points, extra points are awarded for special achievements such as multi kills, revenge, air shots and so on.
When playing this game mode offline, bots(A.I.) will fill the opponent slots. This way the singleplayer is also fully playable.
Crash Drive 2 originally started as a tablet game. The following features set the Steam version apart from the original:
- The steam version does not have advertisements nor "in-app" purchases
- A big starting cash boost of 200,000 extra cash (would’ve cost over $5 in the original tablet game)
- Optimized for PC, Mac and Linux; better graphics, performance and controller support
- Further fixes and small tweaks to the game
- Steam integration (including friend joining, achievements and leaderboard)
- Includes a free giftable copy of the game to share with a friend
- Cross Platform multiplayer between PC,WEB and Mobile/Tablet
A company is currently in development of robots for the new generation - Botology, conduct tests for a new system for the remote control of robots. The purpose of the company is to help future potential buyers explore the remote space systems. The consciousness of the robot's operation is connected with a mechanical prototype of sensory organs. However, risky tests can and will lead to difficult, unforseen consequences.
30. Evil Defenders
Fight for evil!
Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game: build and upgrade your towers, сast spells to repel enemy forces, use special landmarks and defend the Lands of Evil from invaders!
Feel free to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps;
A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
5 regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
6 difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
100 in-game achievements;
Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
31. NEKOPARA Extra
NEKOPARA Extra is an extra episode in the NEKOPARA visual novel series that was part of a stretch goal from the NEKOPARA OVA crowdfunding campaign! The lovable catgirls, Chocola and Vanilla, are back and this time the story focuses on their first arrival at the Minaduki household before the events of NEKOPARA Vol. 1.
- Featuring the gorgeous artwork of Sayori, popular illustrator and creator of the NEKOPARA series
- Characters spring to life using the E-mote animation system
- Play in two different languages! Choose a main language (English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese) and choose a subtitle language as well.
- Prequel to the popular NEKOPARA series.
32. 101 Ways to Die
In this puzzle-platformer you'll play assistant to mad scientist Professor Splattunfuder - a scientist, inventor and weapons manufacturer of questionable sanity. Nearing the end of his career, he devoted himself to a terrible "recipe book" focused on the death and destruction of his enemies, preferably using the most stylish methods possible. An unfortunate laboratory accident resulted in the destruction of the first draft - now it's down to you to assist him piece the fragments back together. The evil Professor has grown vats full of helpless creatures known as Splatts that he is using to aid him in a range of awful experiments - which is where you come in. Using all your murderous creativity, a generous helping of weaponry, a passing knowledge of physics and a large dose of violence to the poor helpless Splatts, you'll help the Professor rewrite his classic book of recipes, titled... 101 Ways To Die!
The world needs you!
AereA is a music themed Action RPG in which you play as one of Great Maestro Guido’s disciples and explore Aezir; a floating island that was broken into pieces. Your mission is to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace to the world. You have to find your way through all parts of the scattered islands; complete quests, solve puzzles, defeat bosses and discover the truth behind the islands. Will you be able to return the nine primordial instruments?
Play as Wolff the Harp-Archer, Jacques the Cello-Knight, Jules the Lute-Mage, Claude the Trumpet-Gunner, or team up with your friends in local co-op. Collect Music Sheets to learn new skills and customize your weapons to your play style.Features
- Enjoy the beautifully hand-drawn music themed graphic style
- Experience the story to find out what happened to the floating island
- Play as 4 different characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local co-op to form a team with up to 4 friends at any time
- Native 4K Support
Snark kidnapped the beautiful princess.Knights trying to free a beautiful lady.
Ferocious Snark kidnapped the beautiful princess. Brave knights trying to free a beautiful lady.
Bootombaa defend your cave from attacks. You must help him!
• Comics cartoon atmosphere
• Dynamic game play
• Cute graphic design
• 50 game levels
35. Lost Sea
After a freak storm over the Atlantic, you find yourself stranded on the shores of a mysterious island. Do you have what it takes to escape the Lost Sea?
Lost Sea is an action-adventure game set inside the Bermuda Triangle. Recruit a crew of survivors who can help you explore the hazardous islands as you hunt for the artifacts needed to navigate the Lost Sea.
- Explore millions of procedurally generated islands.
- Encounter an array of deadly traps and dangerous critters.
- Recruit from a large cast of stranded with their own traits.
- Challenging gameplay and permadeath for you and your crew.
- Unlock powerful new player abilities and special moves.
- Discover useful items that will help you survive.
- Buy valuable ship upgrades that will assist you in your journey.
36. Dance Magic
What if dancing could save the world? In Dance Magic, it can.
What if scientists invented a brand new form of biological energy able to convert dancing moves to real power? Then the fate of the whole human race would depend on the most skilled dancer’s will.
Do not let this energy be used for destruction!
Join the battle to stop those who try to use Dance Magic against humanity! Take part in the most important dance-off ever. You and your friends can save the planet, and the human race!Key Features:
- 7 diverse dance styles
- Several thrilling locations
- Rich character customization system
- Incldues more than 30 musical tracks
- Different playing modes including campaign, free dance, and playing with friends
- Variety of difficulty settings
Anarcute is a rampaging riot simulator, combining adorable aesthetics with huge-scale chaos, colourful destruction and crowd-beat’em all gameplay!
These are dark times. A group of evil corporations has taken over the major cities of the world. They took control of the media, brainwashed the police and now shamelessly dictate the citizens' lives from the heights of their skyscrapers.
It is time to act! Take control of the revolution to face the terrible Brainwash Patrol who’s dominating the world.United we stand!In Anarcute you’re not controlling a single character but rather a whole crowd!
The bigger the crowd, the more powerful it gets. Wake up your fellow rioters in the cities and grow the revolt to unleash devastating abilities!The city is your playgroundPhone booth, fire hydrants, trash cans, bikes, cars… use objects from the city as projectiles. If your crowd gets big enough, you’ll even be able to take down whole buildings and make them collapse on your opponents!Fight the Brainwash Patrol Your opponents will stop at nothing and they will use all of their impressive equipment to stop you from completing your objectives. Lasers, Electric Turrets, Spider Robots, Helicopters and Mortars are some of the many traps and enemies that will stand in your waySpread the revolution across the GlobeDuring your adventure, you will get through 5 cities with unique visual and audio settings. From Tokyo to Paris and going through Reykjavik & Miami, the Brainwash Patrol won’t give you any rest. Explore every corner of the cities to find all the animals and customize the crowd to your taste!
It is time for the cute revolution!Key Facts :
38. Dustoff Heli Rescue 2
In Dustoff Heli Rescue 2 you can:
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps.
Combat in military attacks in the desert, forests, mines, swamps and fjords.
Build radio towers and bridges.
Protect the friendly truck and VIP convoy before the enemies can reach and demolish them!
Find and transport the stolen trucks and cargo and take them back to the HQ!
Fight against the extreme weather conditions and fly in dust storm, heavy rain and snow blizzard.
Install various gun, missile and rocket weapons to protect the friendly soldiers.
Up to 35 unique missions
9 helicopters, each with different characteristics and 3 extra vehicles
11 weapons, all with different capabilities
Artistic blocky 3D graphics
Various missions like: cargo transportation, saving hostages, tower building, air assault, convoy support and many more
Various daytime and weather conditions
Numerous war scenes including deserts, forests, hills, snowy fields, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more to explore
Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
Up to 30 achievements and 30 leaderboards
All in a well known blocky style in a family friendly mode, where humans never die, enemies always run away.
Mekazoo is a 2D platformer set in a vibrant 3D world with fast-flowing gameplay and a cast of kinetically-diverse mechanized animals. Control a pair of synthetic creatures by switching between each unique set of movements and abilities at any moment. Fast reflexes and determination will be needed to overcome and discover the many obstacles and secrets of Mekazoo.
Experience an inspired adventure that pays homage to 90's video game goodness. Use classic platforming abilities combined seamlessly at the press of a button. Feel the rhythm of a thematically diverse soundtrack that drives the fast paced action. And discover truly unique local co-op gameplay that makes completing the many challenges of Mekazoo an unforgettable experience.
40. Mr Rabbit's Alphabet Forest Adventure
Mr Rabbit’s Alphabet Forest Adventure is an exciting game to teach a child English phonics and alphabet in an engaging way.
Mr Rabbit who travels through a forest maze to find letters. Each letter is spelled on collection in a cheerful and enthusiastic voice of a child who enjoys playing it. You can encourage your child to spell the letters along as a practice and to seed the positive feeling of reading while doing so. The letter then must be traced (with a mouse or with a finger if you happen to use a touch screen device). Each letter allows unlocking of a door. Four letters collected from each level open a portal to a next part of the maze. The labyrinth levels gradually increase in difficulty in order to present some challenge and to occupy the little ones while having fun. The collected letters are also available in the index page of the main menu, where their sound can be replayed and where painting them can also be repeated.
Oh! And don’t forget about the carrots! The time for each level is limited so in case of the time running out just lead Mr Rabbit to a carrot to get more time to finish the level.
The quiz feature allows children to test their knowledge of both tracing of letter shapes and listening to letter sounds.
There are 2 modes of letter presentation: standard alphabetical mode with capital letters and "satpin" mode used in UK education system.
Mr Rabbit’s Alphabet Forest Adventure is designed for children. The game has bright colors, enthusiastic music and is a maze so it does require a bit of thinking. Usually, it’s more running than solving problems but rabbits are good at that.
Whether your child starts learning the alphabet or is a reading beginner this is a game for it.
The game was tested in schools and feedback collected from teachers was incorporated into game's development.
There aren’t many other games out there that are designed especially for children and are more than a time killer. Mr Rabbit’s Alphabet Game bloomed from a need of parents who wanted their child to play a game that’s interesting, designed for children and educational to fill that gap.
Free licenses are available for schools and other non-profit entities. Email [email protected] to request license keys.
The game uses OpenDyslectic font to support children with reading/writing difficulties. Tracing letters with fingers is a popular way to enhance the learning experience.
Mobile version of the game is available for Android at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BlackIceGaming.BouncemonNotFree
41. McDroid - Arcade Tower Defense
Story: McDROID returns home to Planet M and finds this message from SOMANTO corp...
Welcome back to your home planet. In your farming and survival pack you get:
- One (1) Modular Combine Droid (McDROID)
- A story campaign where each level uncovers a new game mechanic and research blueprint, and where you heal a planet.
- Each level has 3 difficulty, CHALLENGE continues where you left off in NORMAL with all the turrets that survived.
- Enemies drop corpses which debuff and damage your turrets. Gotta clean up behind yourself! (for extra loot)
- Trees to heal the planet (and buff your weapons and crops production)
- A variety of researchable giant talking weapons that you can carry and shoot around like a 3rd person shooter.
- A multi weapon rail to turn into a very powerful machine of peace.
- One unicorn skin and one skull skin (find them scattered about)
- Deployable base mount
- Tesla turrets that you can chain together a-la CnC Red Alert
- Economy based on McDiamonds and giant strawberries because it's the future.
- Factories that builds robots (that buid miniatures of factories?)
- Mutators that will turn your crop into Bomb Trees (not good for harvest).
- Cute cartoony Borderland gfx
- Hand Crafted levels that change with how many trees your plant.
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: because that Mutatosaurus is just too much for you. Cloud save. Persistent base and other technologies from the 21st century.
- Hard as nail Survival Levels with persistence: your towers and economy stay with you from death to death, but also bomb trees, unfortunately.
- Persistent Research. Do you focus on improving your lasers first or branch out into bliss engine as you climb through the research trees?
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: if you're overwhelmed in single campaign, have some robot-buddies join you.
- Persistent base building: Complete a level on Normal and you can play on in Challenge and Nightmare modes. Your base and economy will carry over but will have to withstand much deadlier attacks!
- Not 40s, not 50s, not 80s but 60 rock!
- Achievements awarded for tasks ranging from silly to tricky.
- Supports Xbox 360 controller
42. ZAMB! Biomutant Extermination
Play as two special operatives and fight your way through a mad scientist's secret asteroid base whilst defending yourself against his army of evil mutants. The amazing brawler Cye is trained in melee combat and uses powerful gadgets of mass destruction; or out-smart the enemy with the master tactician Chrome, an agent of ranged warfare and master of AI turret defence systems.
Develop the skills of your Agent, increase their power and overcome 24 uniquely challenging levels which get harder as you progress. Will you use a “punch now, ask questions later” approach? Or are you a tactical genius that tricks the enemy into bottle necks, melting them down with a devastating turret barrage?
Play solo, or draft in a loyal friend for epic Co-op action. Use everything at your disposal in order to eliminate the mutant army and put a stop to their evil before it spreads across the universe.
Final Game Features 24 Scientific Labs to Dominate and 3 Environments to Conquer – Hack the power cells in 24 action packed levels and take over the mad scientist’s asteroid base.
14 Powers and Turrets – Combining your strategic mind with a Brawling skill set you will have to use everything at your disposal to defeat the waves of mutants.
Over 200 upgrades for each character – Increase your range, power up your damage, or upgrade your AoE radius to better dispose of the vile mutants.
17 Unique Enemies – Defend against mutant Wasps, Scorpions with blasters, exploding Ticks and the titanic Crusher Bugs.
3 Challenging Bosses – Face off against the most destructive scientific experiments created by the mad scientist
Replayability – Unlock achievements and star related challenges through every level, adding extensive replayability and bragging rights!
43. Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story
BECOME THE GREATEST PRINCIPAL
Oversee the development of your hero school, build structures, upgrade facilities, and manage the day-to-day activities of your students
DEVELOP YOUR STUDENTS
Train your warrior, mage, and ranger students to hone their abilities and unlock powerful sub-classes such as paladin, scholar, harlequin and more!
HELP THE CITIZENS OF VALTHIRIA
Deploy students on timed errand missions across the world or head out to take on quests with your own squad to experience the adventure first-hand
MASTER MIGHT AND MAGIC
Use powerful skills and cast explosive spells in real-time combat with a party of four students
CRAFT A WIDE VARIETY OF WEAPONS AND ARMOR
Gather materials from enemies and develop recipes to craft more powerful equipment to enhance your student’s abilities
EXPERIENCE A GRAND RPG STORY
Forge alliances with one of five rival queendoms to influence the fate of all Valthiria and experience different endings
It is the year 2000, and the United Nations has established several quarantine zones around the world to stem the tide of an unknown virus pandemic. They are successful, but at a great cost.
Shortly after the containment rumor began to spread, there were tales of survivors trapped inside the quarantine zones, and of the cause of the virus, with footage of reanimated infected corpses roaming the street. Still, no solid evidence could be found.
In order to find the cure and the origin of this infection, the United Nations deployed dozens of military, medical, and scientific teams into the quarantine zones.
During the mission, one of the medical teams found a very important clue in the blood sample from dead livestock in the quarantine zone, along with several images of infected corpses in the area.
But before the team could evacuate, their outpost was attacked and overrun by thousands of infected corpses. The whole medical staff and their security team were killed, leaving all the samples and research data behind.
Not intending to send another team to meet the same fate, the United Nations called upon a private military company, highly skilled mercenaries to retrieve the data and uncover the secret of the zone where no one had ever come back to tell the tale.Game Features
- Customize Character
- Use 10 types of weapons
- Buy weapons with the money earned
- Showing up to 100 zombies simultaneously on one playing screen
- Select your teammate (AI Characters) that suit your strategy
45. Organic Panic
XboxHub - "Who the hell comes up with this stuff?." - (XB1, 2016, 8/10)
FanBoyNation - "extremely well made... hours of delectable violence and hilarious fun." - (PS4/XB1, 2016, 8/10)
Hardcoregamer - "...most certainly my game of the show" - (PAX East 2014)
It's is a wild grown, char grilled, bash 'em up, physics action puzzler!
Play 1 to 4 magically enhanced organism's and battle your way through a barrage of crazy full flavored levels - each is totally destructible (real world materials) and features completely reactive liquids.
Lava burns wooden homes down, melts cheddar chunks, and fries food fast. Ice shards crash to the ground, crushing everyone, melts (on contact with the lava) into water, water puts out fire, cools lava, and bad guys drown in water - The cycle of life continues...or not!
Organic Panic is a BIG Game The single player adventure mode propels you through over 130 mind twisting levels, across 12 beautiful hand painted and animating background environments, via 4 game modes all driven by a colorful comic story.
Play local Co-op and Versus with friends - It's time draining addictive fun, where you have to work together to solve maddening puzzles.
- Over 200 challenging levels!
- Completely dynamic physics engine - Based on the 'DAFT Engine' (Destructible And Fluid Technology) completely break everything, all elements have real world properties based on their material, wood burns, metal conducts electricity, ice melts into water (that your characters can swim in), rubber is bouncy but melts, Diamond is super tough, and if cherry is standing on it will blast through everything!
- Groundbreaking liquid simulation - With this technology you can literally fill an entire level with completely reactive liquids, all flowing and effecting the level structures, lava will flow with more viscosity, burn wood and heat materials, water will put out fires but evaporate on contact with hot surfaces, and acid will melt through most materials except glass and diamond!
- Local Co-op mode - Play Organic Panic with your friends - Use your combined brain power to help each other solve mad physics based puzzles and a good side heaping of action blast 'em up!
- Local Versus mode - Battle through mini tournament play in this super intense versus mode featuring 20 extra Versus levels and surprise power attacks!
- Comic Driven Story - The single player adventure mode is driven by a twisted comic book.
- 4x Unique players characters - Play as Kiwi, Carrot, Coconut or Cherry each with their own unique abilities, powers and special powers, learn each one, then work with them in combination. Each players has a completely different and unique abilities, which make for challenging gameplay and longevity.
- Cool game modes - Play different game modes, Swapzy, Morphy, Choosy, Timerun, Co-op and Versus - learn them, play them, master them, then battle your friends.
- Languages - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Achievements and Leaderboards - Help us to set up the ranking system for the level building and sharing and the tourney game modes.
- Trading Cards - Collect the Trading Cards.
Do it Coconut!
Kiwi's making waves
Don't Mess with Cherry
All together Now!
46. Rooks Keep
Deathmatch. AI & Multiplayer. Chess. Decapitation.
Descend into a brutal tournament where factions of sinister knights and grotesque beasts battle for domination in bloody arena matches and furious melee brawls. Crush opponents with hammers and shields, rend flesh with razor sharp claws and slice off heads with swords and axes.
In Rooks Keep, players will maim their competitors in both a selection of deathmatch-arena game-modes such as 'Deathmatch', 'Team-Deathmatch', 'Conversion', 'Chess', 'Last-Man-Standing' and 'Combat Chess'. Play solo, jump into multiplayer matches, or add AI opponents to squash under-foot in both single and multiplayer. We even support 3rd party Chess engines.
The game is set in a uniquely styled fantasy world, where factions battle ceaselessly for your entertainment.Key Features
- Arena gameplay
Players will enter into a variety of game-modes, such as Deathmatch, Last-Man-Standing and Conversion(kill enemies to convert them to your team), and battle across a variety of maps with many available options and mutators.
- Melee combat
The focus of Rooks Keep is on the fantasy melee combat system, featuring quick and heavy attacks, parrying, blocking, dodging and special abilities and skills.
Players can play in both Classic Chess and the unusual Combat Chess mode, where players have the opportunity to fight to retain their place on the board if attacked.
Rooks Keep presents players with single-player solely against AI bots, LAN and online. Also supported are 3rd party Chess engines. Even hot-seat Chess is available.
- Unreal & mod support
Built on the Unreal® Development Kit™, Rooks Keep offers extensive mod support. Players will be able to use the included UnrealEd tool to build their own maps and mods.
47. Combat Monsters
Collect thousands of cards, build exciting decks, then pit them against cunning AI opponents in the campaign and skirmish modes, or play against others via our cross-platform multiplayer servers. Make the top 100 for a big monthly prize, or just chill out playing one of the many specialised gameplay types just for fun.Gameplay
Choose your starter deck and battle through the extensive single player campaign to build your forces and customise your collection. Go heavy with the brute-force melee Warriors, support them with Archers, or throw in a few big bangs with the Mages; the choice is yours.
Supplement your deck with weapons, armor, instant spells and more. Balance and planning is key to make sure you get the cards you need at just the right time.
The battles are unforgiving - topple your opponent’s Hero before they nail yours. Positioning is everything as you claim bonus tiles on the board and out-manoeuvre your foes. Most of your Monsters have special abilities like Teleportation, Meteor Shower and Heal to name just a few. These can be game-changers if used at the right moment.Key Features
- Card Gaming Evolved – Combat Monsters combines the best elements of collectible card games with action-packed turn-based strategy gaming. Building a good deck is only half the story - once the gameplay starts, you must play and manoeuvre your pieces on the game board, battling them out like a standard RPG.
- Strategize – A complete Deck Building package lets you customise multiple decks, so special tactics for each mode are not just viable, they’re encouraged.
- Extensive Multiplayer - Built primarily as a multiplayer game, Combat Monsters doesn’t disappoint in the Online Arena. We have tense 1v1s, mad 6-player free-for-alls and everything in between. Real-time or asynchronous, the choice is yours. An automated rating system will keep you challenged fairly no matter your experience level.
- Massive Content – 3,000+ cards with unique abilities and upgrades will you keep you busy deck-building between the fighting. Over 1,600 of them are unique combat monsters, each with their own strengths, weaknesses, special abilities and racial abilities.
This is a cross plaftorm game, available on other formats such as iOS and Android, and requires internet access to Rubicon's game server to allow play with players on other platforms. Once you have a game account created, you can play through the game on any supported platform, changing between them seamlessly.
24 man-years in the making by a BAFTA nominated studio, Combat Monsters is now in it's fifth major expansion with still more to come in future.
Join our dedicated forum for play tips, help, replays, tournaments and pleasant chat?
48. Fat Chicken
Fatten up the herds and rake in the cash - a REVERSE TOWER DEFENSE game where you build a factory farm armed to the udders with towers that provide feed and water to the oncoming herds of farm animals. Upgrade your towers to boost their efficiency and don't forget to fend off pesky protesters with your well-armed force of rent-a-cops! Heck, you may even need to ward off a UFO or two!
- Huge Campaign - Work your way across the U.S. hitting 13 different locations and 26 challenging levels on your quest to climb the ranks and overthrow the Fat Chicken Meat Co.
- Build your farm and staff up with hired hands to meet your Meat Quotas. Strategic Tower Defense gameplay has never been so "udderly" awesome.
- Put your R&D department to work - Complete missions to unlock new equipment and tasty upgrades for your farm.
- Hire farm hands and "heroes" to herd, help and heal your livestock, all in the name of faster production and more meat for the market.
- Full Music Soundtrack - 17 original tracks from award winning composer Jason Graves, fresh off his success with the latest Tomb Raider reboot and the Dead Space series.
Everything is not as "Old MacDonald" as it seems
The Fat Chicken Soundtrack, composed by Jason Graves, is available to download at: https://jasongraves.bandcamp.com/album/fat-chicken
49. Planet R-12
- - replenishes health: the larger the size the more will be added;
- - replenishes the level of main skills;
- - gives double health;
- - increases damage by two times;
- - opens up new weapons for the fighter: if not, then gives a bonus to current weapon.
Perks for the weapons increase one of the properties, if the property is available for increase or has not reached a limit. For example ammount if damage done.
Your task as commander of the squad and using their weapons and skills to defeat the evil robots and hostile mechanisms.
Your skills in tactics and strategy will help to win over military robots, soldiers can be swapped by dragging them around the screen and you yourself decide which fighter will stand in front, right, use skills, for example, before to launch missiles at the robot it is better to freeze it so he couldn't move.HOW TO PLAY
- Tactical mode - control a squad with only the mouse by issuing commands for movement and the soldiers are fighting on their own. In the meantime you help them by using their fighting skills. For example, the skill "electroshock" completely stops the robots at the area.
- Direct control -you become one of soldiers and control unit in a classic way "WASD + mouse" and the other soldiers will follow you and help in battle.
50. Plastic Rebellion
When the parents are out, the whole house becomes a playground. But when a computer virus infects your 3D printer and starts mischief, it’s up to you to defend the place you call home and turn your playground into a battlefield! Armed only with your cherished toys, you must face an ever-growing army of plastic and stop the virus before it takes over the world (or at least your bedroom, kitchen and basement)!
Experience a unique twist on the tower defence genre – work out the best strategy and place your defensive troops in levels full of interactive elements, then support them with a set of specialized weapons. Face off against enemies both on the ground and in the air through a series of ever more intense waves, culminating in a standoff with a giant boss.
- Tower defense gameplay with FPS elements
- Diverse choice of defensive troops
- Fully interactive environment with objects reacting to your action
- Bright, cartoon graphics (aircraft, infantry etc.)