Trying to find games like Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee are:
- arrow_rightPrey (2017)
- arrow_rightPath of Exile
- arrow_rightJotun: Valhalla Edition
- arrow_rightGrow Home
- arrow_rightThe Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- arrow_rightZeno Clash
100 Best Games Like Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (44)
- PlayStation 4 (45)
- iOS (47)
- Android (35)
- macOS (84)
- Linux (52)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (30)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (32)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (11)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (5)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari Flashback (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA 32X (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Prey (2017)
Prey (2017) is a single-player sci-fi first-person shooter developed by Arkane Studios Austin and published by Bethesda Softworks. While it is technically a reboot of the 2006 game of the same name developed by Human Head Studios, of which the sequel suffered a fall into development hell before the license was sold to Bethesda Softworks, there is no relation between the stories and universes of the two games.
The game is set in the near future of an alternate reality. You find yourself stranded on the Talos I space station, invaded by hostile aliens referred to as the Typhon. To survive, you must explore Talos I in search of weapons and resources to fight off the invaders. Along the way, you'll use neural modification devices to learn skills and psychic abilites.
Prey's gameplay loop takes heavy inspiration from System Shock and Bioshock. The game received critical acclaim for its gameplay and its atmosphere. Prey received one paid DLC extension called Mooncrash which introduced a roguelite mode and a free update called Typhon Hunter which introduced a multiplayer mode inspired by classic prop hunt.
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
3. Path of Exile
Path of Exile is inspired by Diablo II and follows it basically in most of the aspects. Randomly filled pre-set of locations, heavy grind and a possibility of replaying most of the areas leaves us with only one possible outcome.
Players wake up on grim shores of Wraeclast. Without any knowledge who we are or what have we done, players must start to explore an aggressive and cruel fantasy world of criminals, bandits and murderers. Discover the mystery of a long forgotten the Eternal Empire, and survive.
Mechanics are pretty simple. Choose one of six different classes, gather gems for more skills to use and grind good and synergising equipment. Due to replaying, you can grind any needed equipment or resources to buy it from vendors. Infinite loop of gameplay will still be challenging. The cooperative mode allows beating the game with a party of friends up to six people at the same time.
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff.
5. Jotun: Valhalla Edition
The graphics solution of the game may seem simple at first glance, but in fact, it is very addictive and elaborated with the exceptional talent of the artist. Reminds the best samples from the history of world animation. There is an impression that the directors and operators of the highest Hollywood level worked on all the scenes in the game - the hero's simple passage through the hanging ladder suddenly turns into an exciting panorama that you want to admire for a long time. Voices speaking the ancient Scandinavian languages, and beautiful original music help to create a tangible atmosphere of Nordic folklore and adventure. These advantages draw attention to the game, despite the lack of continuous action. There is no such action in the game, but when it does happen, its epic nature is suited to the world of Nordic fairy tales. Plots of these tales and a description of the world of Nordic myths are adequately represented in the game, it is even possible to study this topic. The gameplay consists of exploring large levels, searching for runes to enter the next level, avoiding various exotic troubles and rare but epic and picturesque battles.
6. Grow Home
Grow Home is a cartoon platformer from one of the subdivisions of the French publisher Ubisoft. The game tells the story of a robot named B.U.D., whose purpose is to grow a plant that can restore the atmosphere of the planet. Players along with the robot explore the open world driving B.U.D. in a whole or just parts of his body to overcome obstacles in his way.
The game was never meant to leave the Ubisoft, it is an internal development for the company's employees. But the game was so popular that it was decided to release it publicly.
The robot is controlled from a third-person perspective. Players can freely move around in the game world. The game allows to grow Star Shoots from the Star plant and use it as a platform to reach new areas and gain access to new locations and missions. Also, players can scan objects of flora and fauna, add, the received data are saved in the diary, stash found items in the backpack and use them if necessary.
7. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is an action RPG with elements of the hack and slash genre and the first part of the trilogy of the same name. It tells the story of Van Hellsing’s son who continues his father’s work and kills monsters on the streets of the fictional Borgova city. There he fights against a cult that spoils the life of civilians.
You can develop the hunter's skills and upgrade his weapon and magic possession. Van Helsing Junior also has an ally, a ghost named Catherine who helps him in battles. Depending on your choice how to upgrade her, she can be a tank or a healer. The variety of weapons is not very huge; however, there are several ways to customize your character cosmetically.
While the developers took inspiration from Bram Stoker’s Dracula, the game only slightly reminds of this novel. However, they successfully caught the atmosphere of a little 19th-century town and filled it with deep NPCs and interesting technological details.
8. Zeno Clash
Zeno Clash is an action/fighting game set in a punk fantasy world. The game is played from a first person perspective and the combat is generally up close and brutal.
Experience a deep storyline set in a fantastic world. Play the role of Ghat, a man banished by his own brothers and forced to begin a desperate journey past the forbidden desert and to the end of the world.
Nominated in 'Excellence in Visual Art' at the Independent Games Festival, the original visuals, which make full use of the Source engine features, breathe new air in the fantasy game genre. The new close combat mechanics are also a deviation from traditional action in the first-person genre that will feel fresh for new and veteran players.
Engaging melee combat in first person
The new melee combat system allows players to perform a variety of movements like deflect & elude combos, knockback finisher punches and punishing grab attacks. Learn new attacks as the game progresses and confronts you with more formidable foes.
Fantastic visuals powered by the Source engine
Players will be immersed in a fantastic world, beautiful and disturbing at the same time. The unprecedented art style brings a fresh new approach to the first person genre. The surreal environments and characters will keep players wanting to discover more.
Survival mode challenges
Jump right into the action in engaging unlockable "tower challenges". The player must overcome enemy waves to progress through the tower levels. The game will rate the player in different categories like speed and performance. A leaderboards system will rank you against your friends, so the challenge never ends.
Players will play the role of Ghat; the son of a impressive hermaphrodite creature called Father-Mother, whose children form the most powerful clan in the city of Halstedom. Ghat must escape from his family and start an incredible journey with his female companion Deadra, who will aid him in the dangerous lands of Zenozoik.
The game features an unusual arsenal of eccentric weapons that are built from scraps and junk. Hammers and clubs will be the most effective when fighting heavy characters that can only be brought down with extreme force.
9. Grey Goo
Grey Goo is a real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph Games in collaboration with Weta Workshop.
On a distant habitable planet called Ecosystem Nine, three factions confront each other. Humans, Betas, and the Grey Goo nanobots. The humans arrive on the planet to investigate an unusual signal, as they thought to be to only intelligent beings in the planet system. Betas established a colony after escaping from their own planet. And the Goo used to be an old human-made surveillance system, which reprogrammed itself and tries to return to its creators while consuming everything on its way.
The players are free to choose any faction to play as both in singleplayer campaign and multiplayer PvP mode. Each faction has its own set of units, buildings and drastically differs in gameplay from every other one. For example, Betas rely on speed and mobility to outmaneuver their enemies, while humans can use teleportation devices to deploy their forces to the battlefield quickly and reconstruct their own base in a matter of seconds.
The game's developers put a heavy emphasis on the preference of macro decisions instead of micromanagement. This being said, the player's strategy serves as a deciding factor in winning the game, not the speed with which they buy their units and build structures.
Categories in common with Grey Goo: Strategy
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
11. One Manga Day
Manga are comics created in Japan. The problem for most people is, as they're made in Japan they're only produced in Japanese; someone has to translate them to English! Is one man able to accomplish this? Is there more to his team's relationships other than business? Can everything in a translator's life be simple and clear?
- Girls in swimsuits. Everyone likes girls in swimsuits!
- Unique graphics, story, music. All was made especially for this game.
- Four endings: 2 bad endings, one normal and one good.
- Two languages: English and Russian.
- Achievements: To get all 12 achievements you need to play about an hour or two.
12. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
Forced is an indie role-playing game developed by BetaDwarf.
The players are slaves who are made to fight in a gladiator-like arena. These slaves are born in a nearby village to become fighters and are trained from a very young age. With the help of your mentor, Balfus, you will embark on a path of becoming the best gladiator and getting to the final guardian known as The Master.
Forced is an action game played from a top-down perspective. It is heavily inspired by the MOBA genre, yet it only focuses on singleplayer and its cooperative mode. The players select a weapon, which serves as a character class and has 16 abilities.
Four weapon classes are present in the game: Bow, Hammer, Knives, Frost Shield. The serve as a long-range damage dealer, deadly area damage dealer, fast melee attacker, and a supportive class. Just like in MOBA games, Forced features both active and passive abilities that are weapon class-specific. If a cooperative mode is played, the players have to choose different classes, as the game will not allow your party to play otherwise. The game also adjusts the difficulty accordingly if played in cooperative mode.
After completing each mission of the game, the players are awarded gems. These gems can be used to upgrade your weapons and unlock their new abilities. The players can get three gems max per mission.
14. Guardians of Middle-earth
If DotA was set in John R. R. Tolkien's fantasy universe, it would have been Guardians of Middle-Earth. This multiplayer-oriented game unites players in teams of up to five to battle against each other on an arena, or to fight an AI-controlled team of the same size.
The game offers more than 30 playable characters, mostly from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, including Bilbo, Sauron, Legolas, Gandalf, and Gollum. Their design is based on Peter Jackson's movie series. There are also several characters that don't appear directly in movies or books, such as Arathorn, father of Aragorn. All characters are divided into "good" and "evil" factions to preserve a semblance of continuity behind the battles, so that Kili wouldn't have to fight Thorin, for example. Treacherous Saruman can join either side.
The goal of each team is to destroy the enemy base that is protected not only by the opposing players but also by defense towers. Gameplay in Guardians of Middle-Earth has a distinct "RTS" feel to it. Both teams’ bases regularly spawn “minions” who join players in the fight, making the game more about clashes of armies than duels between individual champions. The RPG element is minimal, and there are no in-game items or upgrades.
The game is a classic example of arcade racing shoot-em-up with a top-down camera. It tries to mimic Japanese bullet-hell games with a more casual approach. The player takes control of the buggy and joins La Resistance to prevent the Count Soap crimes and the use of stolen water. The buggy can be customized to your taste, using more than 35 upgrades.
Like the plot, the gameplay in Pressure is designed primarily for kids. This is indicated by the casual complexity, an abundance of bright colors and a specific sense of humor. Add here a variety of weapons, upgrades, and enemies; the output will be an excellent timekiller for a couple of evenings. The game features several levels of difficulty, achievements and the ability to go through a story campaign from more than 30 cards together with a friend using the capabilities of a split-screen local coop. All results are published online.
16. Song of the Deep
Song of the Deep is a metroidvania-style action-adventure game following a girl’s quest into the unknown to find her missing father. Combining discovery, skill, and suspense with an unforgettable narrative, this underwater journey will challenge players to explore, experiment, and skillfully navigate a vast ocean landscape.
Song of the Deep delivers unique gameplay in a tale of love, heartbreak, and triumph. Explore a fantastic non-linear interactive underwater world filled with more than 200 treasures to collect. Equip your submarine with 30 upgrades and 15-plus abilities to access new areas of the sea, and combine those abilities in surprising ways -- like catching a torpedo with your claw arm mechanism. Outwit, outmaneuver and battle creatures along the way, from lantern jellies to giant bosses like The Watcher.
Merryn waits all night for her father to return from his fishing voyage. He never does. After a vivid dream showing her father trapped under the sea, Merryn is determined to save him. This unlikely heroine builds a small submarine from spare parts and sets off to rescue him. Along the way, she’ll make friends, discover lost civilizations and ruins, and upgrade her submarine to explore even deeper. The terrain and monsters of the deep are daunting, but Merryn’s courage, intelligence, and love for her father will help her overcome adversity.
Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley using the power of the L.E.A.F. suit: a fierce exoskeleton that grants exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate the life and death of all living things.
Experience the adventure of a lifetime
Valley is a First-Person adventure unlike any other. Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, you find yourself bewildered within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley.
Be forewarned, with these new-found abilities comes a daunting repercussion: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die around you.Features
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
18. Rise & Shine
Shoot Fast, Think Faster
Rise & Shine is a true "think and gun" that combines elements of arcade shooters, bullet hells, and puzzle platformers to create a new blend of strategy and viscera. Switch between Shine's add-ons to solve puzzles that redefine what bullets can do. Guide projectiles through intricate mazes, electrify damaged equipment to discover new pathways, and juggle 8-bit fruit because why not?
Get Ready to Respawn
Don't let the cute character models fool you, saving Gamearth won't be easy. Prepare to dash flurries of missiles and avoid unseen traps as you fight to prevent its destruction. It's going to take all you've got to stay alive in the face of lethal robot armadas, enormous bosses, giant death wheels, and (of course) brainthirsty zombies. You're not gettin' through this in one piece, kiddo.
Next Level Detail
Enter a world where every level is a single, continuous work of art. Each level is composed of hand drawn illustrations with multiple parallax scroll layers so every forward step is new; no tiling or repeated elements. This meticulous attention to detail allows each frame to flow seamlessly from one to the next, a quality you'll wish you had on your 20th respawn.
19. In Space We Brawl
In Space We Brawl is a frantic couch twin-stick shooter in which you challenge friends in fast-paced space battles for up to 4 players.
Choose a spaceship and a weapon: there are more than 150 available combinations! Will you humiliate your friends with a fast ship? Or will you choose shields and armor instead? Prove your skill with laser cannons and plasma swords, flame launchers, guided missiles...
Don't be afraid to experiment! With its single player missions, the Academy will turn you into a true ace.
8 different areas of the galaxy await, each with its own dangers: black holes, exploding asteroids, even alien nests!
The local multiplayer of In Space We Brawl is both exciting and unforgiving. Play in a free for all or in teams, you can even put a bounty on your rivals' heads! Are you ready to brawl?
Parkitect is a business simulation game where you must build a successful theme park.
Build the theme park of your dreams, and keep it running! Meticulously design that newest roller coaster, place the rides where you want them to be, and construct scenic structures and objects to make the park beautiful. Let your creativity shine, and when you're finished share it with the world!Features
- Tools to build the theme park of your dreams
- A robust, piece-based roller coaster designer to let you build the greatest roller coaster you can think of
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them take the train to that new section of the park, or read their map to find a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to keep your park stocked
- Maintain the illusion by hiding utility structures and the inner workings of the park from guests
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
21. Worms World Party Remastered
Imagine taking the perfect online gaming experience and one of the most popular Worms games ever made, adding a touch of Steam achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, full controller support; a little sprinkle of 1080p / 60FPS, all rounded off with enhanced weapon sounds effects and an improved frontend. And you have Worms World Party Remastered.
With both single player and up to 6 players leading their worms into manic multiplayer mayhem, this unique, wacky, outrageous, addictive and deadly (to Worms anyway) combat game is remastered and ready for action.
- Access the fantastic "Wormpot" which gives you over 1000 different game styles. All modes are available offline, online, or a mixture of both!
- Over 20 Multiplayer missions: players can now team up with a buddy to tackle cooperative missions where working together is the only way to twin. Alternatively, check out the competitive missions and fight in specially prepared scenarios.
- Single player and multiplayer, 2-6 players either local or online.
- It’s a veritable feast with nearly 60 weapons, ranging from the relatively calorie-free bazooka to the full fat concrete Donkey. Oh man!
- If you’re late to the party scene, don’t worry. Our friendly training section will soon have you dancing with the rest of us.
- Shiny 1080p graphics with 60 fps
- Enhanced weapon sound effects
- Cloud Saves
- Full Controller Support
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Achievements
- Quickstart Game - get to play quickly with predefined team and weapon set against AI (Wormbots).
- Training - host different disciplines in which to train. You work against the clock.
- Missions - ranged between easy and hard. Custom terrains for won missions unlock for normal games.
- Time Attack - Missions but with different ways to complete them. The player must figure out which one is the fastest.
- Deathmatch challenge – similar to normal games. Player take on a number of computer teams in an ever-increasing spiral of difficulty. Rewards given to high ranked teams.
22. Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
Here is a sandbox like no other. Create massive battles with absolutely no limits. Want to see 10,000 chickens fight an army of Romans?? Sure, why not. Want to see a company of WW2 U.S soldiers fight 11,000 Medieval soldiers?? There are simply no limits to the carnage you can achieve in Epic Battle Simulator. Mess around with a massive variety of units. Everything from, Roman Centurions, Medieval soldiers, Knights, Orcs, Trolls, and yes, chickens! The main focus in this game is giving the player no restrictions to what he can do. That is why we decided not to limit the amount of units in battle. Want to see what a battle of 100,000 units looks like? We don't recommend going past 10,000 for most machines but its your CPU, do what you want! On top of that, you can play as any one of the units in the game, getting up close and personal to help change the tides of a massive battle, while rallying teammates and giving them orders!
Unfortunately there really aren't many engines that you can chuck 10,000 characters in and expect good performance. This is why I worked months on end to create the most powerful crowd rendering system ever conceived in Unity engine. The detail of each character has little effect on performance while each individual acts independently, but is working towards a greater good for his team. Each individual decides his own path and navigates complex environments. But I didn't stop there! With the large open environments, I needed a more dynamic lighting solution than the one built in to Unity engine. So I built my own dynamic global illumination lighting engine. This enables bounce light completely in real time. What does that mean? That means every piece of shiny armor is reflecting it's true surroundings, every bright surfaces illuminates it's surroundings and effects the overall lighting.
Yes I worked hard to bring this game to life, may you all inflict carnage upon it!
Waves is a twin stick shooter that can be played by anyone, but with a high enough skill threshold to keep even the most hardened shooter fan entertained.
Set in a Neo-Cyberspace arena your system is being overrun by bugs, errors and viruses and the only solution is to kill every rogue process before it kills you.
Clear the arena of enemies while racking up a big fat Combo with swift kills and well timed Bombs. If it all gets a bit too much you can use your Time Buffer to slow down the action and turn defeat into victory. Players can compete across seven different game modes with online high-score tables and Achievements in their pursuit of twin-stick perfection.
24. Steel Division: Normandy 44
Steel Division: Normandy 44 is a Tactical Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game, developed by Eugen Systems, the creators of titles like Wargame and R.U.S.E. This new game puts players in command of detailed, historically accurate tanks, troops, and vehicles at the height of World War II. Players can measure their tactical skills against several opponents in big multiplayer battles or against enemies in a challenging single-player campaign. Steel Division: Normandy 44 allows players to take control over legendary military divisions from six different countries, such as the American 101st Airborne, the German armored 21st Panzer or the 3rd Canadian Division, during the invasion of Normandy in 1944.
Main Features:Command Over 400 Historically Accurate Units: Whether fighting for control in intense multiplayer battles with up to 10-vs-10 players going head-to-head, playing alone or working with friends in ranked matches, players will need to coordinate their selection of historically accurate infantry, tanks, aircraft, and support vehicles to counter enemy units in this Tactical RTS game.Real-world Tactics: Battles rage over three distinct phases, where different units unlock over time, mimicking the movements of real-world armies and adding variety to the ever-changing theatre of war. A dynamic front line illustrates the ebb and flow of the conflict. Pin down your opponent's infantry to gain the advantage and force a retreat, or push through with a perfectly executed plan.Real-world Setting:Using the latest version of Eugen’s IRISZOOM engine, players can smoothly zoom from a tactical aerial view all the way down to a single unit, and see 400 different real-world vehicles and units designed with careful historical detail and accuracy. Maps are designed based on actual aerial reconnaissance photos of Normandy in 1944, requiring real-world tactics and strategies to cover and control.Outplan, Outsmart, Outgun:From battlegroup customization to troop positioning and maneuvering, winning battles requires cunning and strategy, not just raw firepower. Each unit lost presents a growing tactical disadvantage, and players will need to fight to gain -- and keep -- the upper hand.
From commanding historically accurate infantry, tanks, and vehicles, to troop positioning and real-time engagement with the enemy, players will need to be clever and resourceful in order to win. Every unit counts as the battle presses on, and raw firepower alone will not be enough to claim victory. Whether viewing the entire battle from an aerial perspective, or following a single tank into a firefight, players will need to cleverly manage the dynamic front line in order to execute ambushes and advances.
25. Dragons and Titans
Dragons and Titans is a fast paced MOBA with classic RPG elements, where your champions are Dragons and a variety of game modes gives you the power on how to play. Show true courage and skill to become the ultimate Dragon Lord as you embark on your quest to free your Titan from captivity.
Select from over 30 unique dragons and 30 legendary weapons, each with unique abilities and progression levels. Take your battle to the next level by upgrading your dragons as you gain experience and improving your weapons in the Forge. Free your Titan in fierce 5v5 PvP battles across 3 different map types or delve deeper into the story in ‘Adventure Mode’, traveling across different regions in the Lands Below, earning Dragons as you complete each set of missions. Gain favor with the Titans and climb the PvP leaderboards to prove your true worth as the ultimate Dragon Lord!
- Become the Ultimate Dragon Lord - Master over 30 Dragons, each with unique abilities. As you gain experience, level up your Dragons to dominate in combat!
- Discover a Deeper Story– Explore the vast regions of The Lands Below, embark on quests and be handsomely rewarded with Dragons for your heroism.
- Forge Your Weapons – collect elements during combat and upgrade weapons in the Forge to harness their true power!
- Take to the Skies Your Way - battle times of 10-15 minutes means you’ll be able to complete more matches across a variety of maps: traditional MOBA, Capture & Hold and ARAM. Choose your play style with 5v5 PvP, Co-Op or single player Adventure Mode!
- Dominate the leaderboards – compete against other opponents each Season to see who the ultimate Dragon Lords are and show off with exclusive winner avatars.
Somewhere between a platformer, a puzzle game and a great big dollop of pure fun, Fly’N will challenge your skills through more than forty levels set in a luxuriant world featuring charming visuals.
Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees from Dyer, the loony hair-dryer who intends to destroy their Helys! Redistribute the Helys and play with the environment to free the inhabitants of Helicia.
It’s up to you to control the Buds: four different characters with unique powers, guardians of the World-Trees. Watch out - Their path is peppered with pitfalls, each one more hazardous than the rest! When you find yourself in a tricky situation, you’ll have to figure out the right combination of powers and actions that will save the day…Key Features:
- Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees:
- Fly'N uses his singing to interact with his environment and keep moving.
- Lyft can stick to almost any wall.
- Ywok, once inflated like a balloon, is invincible and bounces everywhere.
- Nyls propels himself through the air.
- Switch between Innate and Subtle Visions when to find your way through
- Redistribute the Helys in order to play with the environment and free the inhabitants of Helicia
- Challenge your skills through more than forty levels.
- Reach the top tier of the STEAM leaderboards and compare your scores with your friends and the developers.
27. We Are The Dwarves
The Dwarven stars are slowly dying-- putting the race at the edge of extinction. Deliverance is poised upon three Dwarven astronauts who are sent on an expedition to find a new star in the depths of the Endless Stone. Take control of Forcer, Smashfist, and Shadow as they explore the unknown territories of the stone universe while meeting new civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of space.
We Are The Dwarves is an action-based tactical adventure with active pause (extreme slowdown of time) placing you in control of three Dwarven astronauts. Forcer is capable of ranged destruction, and timely set-up exectution. Smashfist, a brute at heart, gets up close and personal with rage worth avoiding. Shadow stays just where you'd expect him to, launching deadly successive assassinations and precision archery from afar. As a trio, combine each dwarfs attack styles into orchestrated destruction against your foe.
Features of We Are The Dwarves -
Three distinct characters, each with an array of abilities and talents.
Individual skill trees for each dwarf; customization varies from stealth to slasher.
Pause and queue gameplay - slow time and set up a series of commands to be executed.
Enemies vary in sense interaction, picking up movement, ambient noise and scent.
Explore, fight, survive and unravel mysteries in this unique and unforgiving 3D isometric RPG set in an original dark, low fantasy world. Exanima's exceptional attention to detail and realistic simulation of all things aim to provide a deeply immersive and dynamic gameplay experience.
Features include a deep skill based combat system, complex and smart AI, fully interactive environments, an advanced damage model with accurate collisions and locational protection, roguelike elements and an arena mode to hone your combat skills.
"Those who would enter the underworld shall not only forfeit their lives...
...but bring oblivion to all mankind."
WARNING: THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY DIFFERENT!This game features a very deep, truly physics based combat system. This is not just some animation feature, it is a fundamental difference that is central to gameplay. Real momentum, forces and collisions are always at play here, every nuance of your inputs is crucial to the outcome. This will likely be unlike anything you've played before and may take some practice, but can be hugely rewarding and the skill cap is virtually infinite. It is not particularly fast paced or difficult but it does require you to pay attention, it is very tactical and just casually pressing buttons won't get you very far!
Our goal is to create a deep and immersive RPG world based on a more advanced simulation supporting an unprecedented level of dynamic and emergent gameplay. All of the technology we use including the game engine is our own, developed from the ground up to realise this vision.
Exanima is born as a prelude to Sui Generis (SG), our ambitious open world RPG that has been in development for over two years following a successful Kickstarter campaign. Exanima is a smaller yet complete game in its own right, a dungeon crawler that takes place in SG's Underworld some twenty years prior to its events. Both games are being developed in concert, many of SG's more ambitious features will make an appearance in Exanima as development continues.
Exanima provides a reasonably complete and meaningful game experience, but many more features are on their way! We have met our most challenging and significant development goals, now we are ready to bring new features to light and make an even more fun and compelling adventure. Here are some of the planned features, with many already being close to completion:
- Per session and global character skill progression
- Large non-linear main game following early content
- Build and permanently save characters by completing early content
- New encounters, items and environments
- Ranged combat and new close quarter manoeuvres
- Numerous moddable thaumaturgic powers
- More complete arena game modes featuring outdoor arenas
- Complex NPC interactions and dialogue
- Cooperative and competitive LAN multiplayer
Get Ready For A Giant-Sized Adventure!
Welcome to the world of Goliath, an action-adventure about crafting giant robots and punching monsters in the face! After stumbling through a mysterious rift, you find yourself in a mysterious world consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations. Ruined buildings from 1930s America share space with wrecked pirate ships and the overgrown remains of spaceships from a far-flung future. Several powerful factions battle for control of this strange and broken land, but even the strongest among them tremble in fear of the monstrous giants that roam the land. Fortunately, you can build giants of your own! Search the world for the items you need to craft tools and weapons, including giant robotic suits called Goliaths that will help you even the odd against the enormous creatures you confront!
To survive among the giant creatures in this dangerous and mysterious world, you must scavenge for resources and create Goliaths to battle your life. Starting with simple wooden versions, you will learn to create dozens of Goliaths from a variety of materials: wood, stone, metal and other more unique materials found in the world. Your Goliath can be customized and outfitted with weapons to create options that are perfect for every situation and players’ preferences. But robots won’t solve every problem. You’ll also need to craft items and tools, build shelters and fortresses, and choose which factions to side with in the war that’s sweeping across the land.
- Build A ‘Bot: Learn how to create dozens of robotic Goliath suits from a variety of materials, including wood, stone, metal and more. Each Goliath can be customized and equipped with a variety of weapons and add-ons that grant new abilities.
- Survive A Savage Land: Gather materials to build the tools needed to survive, including healing salves, protective fortresses and more. As players explore the world, they’ll learn more complex recipes for better tools and weapons.
- A Living World: Explore rolling prairies, dense forests, eerie swamps, frozen tundras and more, all with a complete day/night cycle and dynamic weather. Weather and terrain will affect how each Goliath type performs, so make sure you have the right machine for the job!
- Choose A Side: Several factions vie for control of resources and territory in the world of Goliath. Each faction can offer different strategic advantages in unique weapon and robot plans, so you must carefully choose which factions to align with. Broker a peace deal or rally your faction to accelerate the war!
- Procedurally Generated World: With procedurally generated environments and quests, the world of Goliath is full of surprises!
30. The Moon Night
Do you want to save the world by reclining on the nonexistent back of your gaming stool? Do you want to get hundreds of diamonds for simple keystrokes? Then this game is for you) Here you can:
Fly and collect diamonds
Die from diamonds
Do not die from diamonds
Super hardcore game in the style of the oldschool
And... 5 mind-blowing levels, 5 types of diamonds, more than 10 kinds of enemies (ships, rockets, meteors ...), pleasant atmospheric music
31. Luna's Wandering Stars
Take control of the powers of the cosmos. Explore your curiosity of space. Luna's Wandering Stars is a planetary physics puzzler with a full Level Creator/Editor and online level sharing.
An action puzzle game that utilizes real physics to present interesting and challenging cosmic puzzles. Use a variety of powers to control planetary movements, such as changing gravity, designating velocity, applying force, and using mysterious wormholes to move masses around. The goal of every level is to collect enough asteroids using moons to move on to the next level. For a real challenge, collect the rare golden asteroids in every level!Key Features:
- Intuitively change physics properties of planets and moons on-the-fly
- Nine Unique Planetary Powers: Velocity, rockets, gravity, lasers, redirect cosmic bodies, change density, form wormholes, create black holes, and reposition entire planets!
- Nearly 200 total levels to play (including Free DLC challenge levels to be added)
- Full Level Editor Coming Soon as a Free Update!
- Online Custom Level Sharing Cpming Soon as a Free Update!
32. Mr. Robot
Asimov is a lowly service mechanoid aboard the interstellar colony ship Eidolon. Carrying hundreds of frozen human colonists to a new world. When the Eidolon's computer brain malfunctions, it falls to Asimov to undertake a perilous journey through the bowels of the massive ship to save his robot friends and the precious human cargo.
Mr. Robot is a 3D action-puzzle-adventure-rpg. Inspired by classic filmation games such as Knight Lore and Alien8 and mixed with 'Ghost Hack' — an abstract RPG in which the player hacks into computer terminals and battles defensive computer programs.
- Over 200 beautifully realised (yet perilous!) rooms.
- Over 20 different enemies.
- 7 friendly robots to aid you in your quest.
- Hack hostile networks in 'ghost hack'.
- Solve puzzles.
- Numerous medals to unlock.
- Discover what has caused all the problems onboard the starship.
- Rescue your robot friends and the sleeping human crew and save the mission.
33. InCell VR
InCell is an action/racing game with a bit of strategy and science thrown into the mix in a rare and highly unusual microworld of the carefully recreated human cell. This is the right project to start your acquaintance with VR or receive new VR impressions. The game is focused on Virtual Reality but you can play just fine without a set.
Ready steady go!
Thanks to all robot-gods out there we will not take this journey alone - our humble (with a tiny control-everyone mania) assistant is waiting for us (she is so sweet, isn’t she?). The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (she said that humans may refer to her simply as ‘Your Highness’). So the player’s task is to impress TMEAR07 with experiment on volunteer to unlock new healing technology for humanity. The problem is she doesn’t believe in that possibility because humans are simple and illogical (and she is genius… as always).
To cure our volunteer Mrs. Jane Smith and impress TMEAR07 players must select the right way through the objects (organelles) to the cell’s nucleus and do their best in innovative radial racings between selected objects. Each object provides unique abilities to improve racing params or to protect cell with different strategies.
How is it going inside the cell?
Getting closer to understanding cell structure and organelles functions (which are similar to the real functionality of the organelles) players will improve their skills and will have a chance to impress completely suspicious The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (who knows why is she so much aware of the other six Excellent Assistant Robots disassembling…).
One old and wise robot (he is still remember his 386 childhood) said that it’s a bad idea to make this kind of girl-robot sad…
- Playable with VR (control the movement with your head only, or use keyboard and joystick).
- Solve the riddle of TMEAR07, find out why doesn’t she believe in the humanity (may be it is just robot’s bad today or some silicon stuff inside your PC makes she sad)?
- With each new start the cell structure will be generated anew placing the organelles in different locations.
- This game is a perfect opportunity to learn more about cell microstructure, different organelles and their roles in cell vital activity.
- Unlock harder difficulties where the true challenge awaits.
- Space - recenter camera position in VR mode
- M - switch mirroring VR picture on monitor
- Esc - pause and options menu
- F5 - hide or show UI
- F6 - hide or show bathyscaphe
- F1 - graphics for recommended hardware
- F2 - graphics for older hardware
- F3 - decrease rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F4 - increase rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F7 - reset rotation speed to default
- VR on Linux is not yet implemented
- If you are not using gamepad you may want to plug it off to switch game in mouse/keyboard control mode.
34. The Tomorrow War
The Tomorrow War is a space sim based on the trilogy of novels written by a famous Russian author, Alexander Zorich. These books are dedicated to the intergalactic war of two mighty empires. Along with the graduates of the military-space academy players will witness different stages of the conflict between United Earth Empire and Konkordia.
Gamers will participate in local operations and in huge space battles, meet alien races and fight against unofficial military organizations and of course take part in the final battle.
The 27th Century. There is peace on Earth. Mankind has discovered ways to travel outside of the solar system and planets thousands of light-years away have been colonized. The United Earth Empire is at a cross-roads as an old enemy decides the galaxy has room for only one Empire.
300 years ago one of the human colonies turned to Zoroastrianism, an ancient human religion. They formed a new nation called Konkordia and then increased the population through cloning their people. Konkordia has already conquered more than 30 planets and has become a powerful star nation. While The United Earth Empire has signed peace with Konkordia there was always tension in the relations between the two states.Key features:owerful game engine capable of modeling whole planetary systems. The engine allows continuous flights from space into the atmosphere of a planet and landing on any part of the planet
Adjustable settings - from a hardcore space sim to a near arcade game
Dozens of NPCs and locations
Different types of spacecrafts - from fighters to ferry ships
35. RollerCoaster Tycoon World
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!FEATURES
Powerful Building Tools:
- Innovative 3D Coaster Editor: Easily create the coolest and wildest coasters imaginable with our best track editor ever! Using our spline-based editor, tracks can be fully manipulated in 3D for the first time, allowing you to create any shape you can dream up.
- Expansive Selection of In-Game Objects: Entertain your park guests with tons of different coasters, flatrides, shops, scenery items and more!
- Freeform Object Placement: Control and place every single in-game object anywhere on the map at any angle.
- Curved Paths: Select your unique type of path from a variety of widths, styles, and shapes. You can make them straight, or for the first time in the franchise, curve them at almost any angle!
- Fully Deformable Terrain with Water: Place amazing rides and change your park’s landscape in full 3D with completely deformable terrain and water.
Expansive Customization Support:
- Piece-by-Piece Builder: Create custom buildings and scenery in-game with our expansive Piece-by-Piece tools. Four themes (Adventure, Sci-fi, Western and Generic) and over 260 premade, tiled pieces give players limitless creative freedom.
- User-Generated Content Tools: For the first time, you will be able to create any item you want in any 3D editing program that works with Unity, and import it into the game for everyone to use! Our robust Steam Workshop integration lets you quickly and easily share your UGC creations with the entire RCTW community!
- Multiple Maps and Themes: Choose from different environments – forest, deserts, tropical islands - and theme options (Western, Sci-fi and more!) to make each park unique.
- Brand-New Progression Mode: Experience an exciting new way to play with our mission-based campaign system. This progression mode features dozens of engaging and increasingly tricky missions over 3 world maps, with multiple objectives and playstyle options. As you complete these missions, you’ll be granted Research Points, which can then be used to unlock over 100 new scenery items for use in your Sandbox Mode.
- Detailed Park Management Tools: Run a successful theme park using a plethora of park management tools and trackers. From park finances to the thoughts of your guests, everything is at your fingertips including new features like heat maps!
- Sandbox Mode: Build the park of your dreams with unlimited resources in our Sandbox mode. Items unlocked in the Progression Mode will be made available in your Sandbox, or at the touch of a button you can access the full breadth of RCTW coasters, flatrides, shops, and more. Build how you want!
- Responsive Environments and Guests: Create themed zones in your park! Placing different themed objects near your rides will increase their attractiveness to certain peeps, changing game play dynamically.
- Advanced Physics Calculations: The coasters in RCTW use a more complex physics simulation than any previous game in the franchise. This simulation allows for amazing designs and a lifelike riding experience. Build a coaster that stays perfectly on its tracks or teeters on the brink of disaster; just be careful or your coaster may jump the rails!
- Ride Every Coaster: Hop into the front seat of a coaster and ride what you made yourself!
- Innovative Services: Manage your park’s medical, janitorial, entertainment and mechanical needs with the re-designed, simple-yet-powerful services system.
Native Sharing and Social Features:
- Social Media Integration: Share all your cool creations and designs with your friends straight from within the game!
- Friend’s Lists and Stat Comparisons: See what your Steam and Social friends are up to in their games from within yours! It’s easy to see someone’s latest coaster or when they last edited their park.
- Native Steam Workshop Support: Native Steam Workshop support is built right into RollerCoaster Tycoon World! The interface has been simplified and centralized to make it easy for anyone from the casual to hardcore user. Custom scenery, blueprinted coasters, parks and more can be easily and seamlessly shared from within the game. UGC has been designed to be accessible and easy to use for everyone.
36. I am Weapon: Revival
Have you ever faced your worst nightmare?
What if you cannot wake up from it? What if you have no choice but to move on and see what’s behind it? Then you’d better arm yourself with a couple of big guns, stock up on ammo and show them all what a real nightmare is!
You along with the main character will delve into a strange and frightening world of horror, explore its distant corners, find out how you ended up here and, most importantly, how to get out of this hell. What can save you from this madness? Only your lost memories which you’ll have to put together piece by piece. Whatever’s living in this world is luring you inside. Those creatures who are meant to bring you joy and happiness will only cause death and suffering! The bloody bastards will do whatever it takes to make you stay... And they are not alone in this: it seems the world itself wants to crush and swallow you, with its traps and pitfalls everywhere... Will you dare to sneak inside? Then welcome... But mind you, whatever path you take, there’ll be no mercy!
- Mysterious world full of dark secrets
- Hordes of fiendish enemies
- Wide range of opponents
- Intriguing story
- Big guns... Loads of ‘em!
- Abilities, turrets, drones, swords and axes
- Side quests to suit all tastes
- Exciting battles
- Full gamepad support
37. Meeple Station
Meeple Station is a cooperative Space station Simulation game. Strongly inspired by Dwarf Fortress and Rimworld (with a hint of Space Station 13). Where the complexity of a simulation game blends with the friendly and satisfying nature of a Real-Time-Strategy game.
Meeple are simple creatures. They're not human, nor are they incredibly intelligent. They're a race of space fairing creatures who enjoy industry, work, and exploration. But they need a lot of guidance, YOUR guidance, in fact.Unique Meeple RolesThey come in various shapes, sizes and colours. And each Meeple has their own role, so you'll need to recruit the ones best suited for the jobs you need. Miners, engineers, refiners, janitors, guards or lab workers, there are plenty of jobs to be done.
Meeple are very fragile creatures, and if not taken care of properly, can be prone to any number of possible fatalities. If you're not careful, they could easily fall victim to starvation, suffocation, implosion, explosion, decapitation, electrification, incineration or just unlucky enough to get sucked out of an airlock or gobbled up by an alien.
Build it your way! There is a wide range of paraphernalia for a space station. From simple furniture, like bedding and seating, to complex machinery, life support and power grids. You choose where and how to build it all, and your Meeple will have to adjust to your changes.
You will also be responsible for rigging up the main power grid, making sure everything is plugged in, and that you are creating enough power to keep everything alive!
You don't control individual Meeple, your job is to give them orders and create designations. They will always do their best to follow through on the jobs you create, unless of course they're being pursued by a giant electric man-eating space squid... although they may still attempt it.
Space is a dangerous place, putting aside natural disasters, solar flares and stray meteors, you also need to worry about pirates!
Meeple pirates are bent on destruction, they simply want nothing more than annihilation of everything non-pirate. That includes you and your Meeple!
If there are pirates near your station, they wont be able to resist the chance to create havoc. Defend yourself with trained Meeple, and combat turrets, otherwise your station will soon be a floating assortment of scrap.
A bustling station will bring in a lot of trade and commerce, traders will fly in from all over the quadrant to dock at your station. Which is fortunately very lucrative for you!
There are also plenty of resources just floating around. You can order your mining crew to get out there and salvage it. You can then refine the minerals you collect to construct and develop new components for your station.
Undertake a campaign, building difficult stations and meet pressing deadlines. Or sit back, relax and run your own little station, at your own pace, moving around the quadrant, exploring nearby planets and being a centre for trade and commerce.
38. Meridian: New World
An accomplished, old-school, indie, futuristic Sci-fi RTS with RPG elements!!
Play as Daniel Hanson, commander of the first expedition to planet Meridian and uncover the dark secrets it holds! Shape the world around you with every decision you make and through every dialogue with your crew. Meridian: New World offers countless options to devise your own strategy, including various equipment options for your units and special abilities for you to rely upon. Use your abilities anywhere on the battlefield and turn the tide of battle by weakening the enemy troops. Alternatively take the covert approach and sabotage the enemy power supply to shut down their production. You can rely entirely on researching superior weapons or special abilities. Or you can risk building a large economy, constructing a massive army from your enormous resources. The strategy you use and how many troops you sacrifice to reach your goal will influence the attitude of your crew towards you. Are you ready to shape the history of galactic colonization?
Brought to you as the brainchild of Ede Tarsoly - the sole man behind Elder Games - Meridian: New World was mostly received with disbelief and awe at the fact that it's a one-man production. While it remains true that Ede is the source of every detail of the game, some assets were created by his friends Balázs Bodnár, Tamás Gyermán and Gábor Menyhárt, who are credited with their contribution.
Engaging and original story with varied missions
- A single player game
- Polished, dynamic and fluid unit control
- Beautiful graphics; realistic environments
- Amazing immersive music
Share the maps you create in the editor with the Community.
39. Rad Rodgers: World One
The StoryRad is a rambunctious but spirited young boy who maybe plays too many video games. After dozing off at the tail end of a long night of gaming, Rad awakens to find his dusty old console has turned itself back on. Suddenly a vortex emerges and he's sucked into his TV, where he finds himself the star in his very own video game adventure.
Dusty is Rad's good-hearted but foul-mouthed, now-sentient game console. His clock speed isn't what it used to be, but what he lacks for in megahertz he makes up for with experience and attitude!
Rad & Dusty's adventure begins in the First World, taking them through seven dangerous stages of action-packed, humor-filled, hardcore platforming fun. This decaying jungle world has been infected by a fierce corruption, and it's up to the unlikely buddy-duo Rad and Dusty to save the jungle's inhabitants and restore the Elder Tree as guardian of the land.
FeaturesWeapons: Dusty arms Rad with a variety of radical bad-ass weaponry. The Bolt Blaster has unlimited ammo, is easy to use, and more than enough firepower to get the job done. The Phoenix Cannon shoots out a fiery bird whose wingspan lights enemies ablaze as it flies by. There are 5+ weapons in this first chapter, with more to come.
Sounds & Music: Our composer Andrew Hulshult combined his years of musical experience (both performing and writing) with his passion for retro-style gaming to create an amazing and authentic soundtrack for the game complete with MIDI-inspired music... And synthesizers!
The Pixelverse: While Rad and Dusty are a great team, only Dusty can enter the electrified Pixelverse -- a dangerous spacetime-breaking region that exists behind the game world. Dusty enters the Pixelverse when necessary to repair glitches in the running game world, allowing both Rad & Dusty to continue their journey.
Classic Easter Eggs: The game features hard-to-find collectibles in sometimes even harder-to-find classic secret rooms. Use your precision platforming skills to collect 'em all.
40. Rogue'n Roll
Rogue'n Roll is a fast paced roguelike top-down shooter.
On each floor you have to survive the waves of enemies and beat the boss to access the next floor.
Death is permanent, and you will have to restart from the first floor if your not careful enough.
Each floor is proceduraly generated and contains random powerups, weapons and enemies.
While the game become harder as you progress, you also get better weapons and stack various powerups for deadly combos !
Rogue'n Roll requires a part of luck and knowledge. To see the end of the game, you will need to die several times until you get good items and know the choices and strategies to apply.
When you die, your work is not useless. By killing monsters you earn experience allowing you to level up your account. On each level up you earn 3 random weapons or powerups that will be available on your next runs.
41. 101 Ways to Die
In this puzzle-platformer you'll play assistant to mad scientist Professor Splattunfuder - a scientist, inventor and weapons manufacturer of questionable sanity. Nearing the end of his career, he devoted himself to a terrible "recipe book" focused on the death and destruction of his enemies, preferably using the most stylish methods possible. An unfortunate laboratory accident resulted in the destruction of the first draft - now it's down to you to assist him piece the fragments back together. The evil Professor has grown vats full of helpless creatures known as Splatts that he is using to aid him in a range of awful experiments - which is where you come in. Using all your murderous creativity, a generous helping of weaponry, a passing knowledge of physics and a large dose of violence to the poor helpless Splatts, you'll help the Professor rewrite his classic book of recipes, titled... 101 Ways To Die!
Rencounter is a difficult, turn-based, RPG, roguelike game with a mysterious atmosphere.
The world of Rencounter is immersed in gloom. The game begins in a maze full of bloodthirsty enemies, valuable resources, and secrets. Help your squad survive while navigating through a network of tunnels and rooms. Distribute provisions and medicine to keep them alive.
In a world where every choice counts, you will be taken away on a path that will shape your destiny. Find your way to the end of the quest and discover the secrets at the end of your journey!
- Explore dungeons
- Fight enemies
- Scavenge equipment
- Loot valuable items
- Build Your character
- Manage inventory
43. Revelations 2012
Armageddon. Apocalypse. The end of days. Mayan prophecy foretells the beginning of a new world age on December 21, 2012 when the road to the stars will descend from the sky and civilization as we know it will come to a tumultuous end. That date has arrived and with it the awakening of a most formidable enemy. Galactic alignment has enabled an artifact which opened a portal allowing villainous Gods access to our universe. Fate has chosen 4 characters to teleport through this portal into another dimension and battle against all odds to rescue mankind from destruction and enslavement. Using teamwork and strategy, can the four heroes save humanity by defeating these evil foes?
In Revelations 2012 players progress through an alternate dimension in a sweltering jungle environment heavily influenced by ancient Mayan culture. First-person shooter action is combined with puzzle solving requiring methodical yet quick-thinking team play in a captivating campaign that can be played with up to four players in co-op mode. Players navigate their way through this perilous maze in 15 different maps gathering "suki-tok" to advance themselves all the while fighting hordes of demonic minions. At the end of each level, the characters are faced with their greatest challenge yet, the Gods themselves!!! As each God is defeated players acquire a crystal to increase the capability of their weapon. Players must use each successive crystal in the next trial that awaits them. Gather all the crystals and overpower the Gods to be victorious in this epic journey.
In addition, multi-player modes let you compete four-on-four with friends playing as either heroes or demons in stasis tag or team death match. Revelations 2012 also boasts the premiere of battlegrounds multi-player maps. This unique mode allows unit selection mind control in a 4 vs. 4 setting to advance in force upon your opponent and infiltrate the enemy base to destroy their boss.Key Features:
- FPS 4 player co-op
- Epic boss fights
- Hordes of powerful minions
- 4 vs 4 multi-player game play with an all new battlegrounds mode
- Modular alien weapon system
- Teamwork strategy to solve puzzles
- Old world Mayan city setting
- Use of AI director for unique game experiences
- Matchmaking, stats, rankings, and awards systems
- Powered by Source and Steam
44. Crime Cities
25th century, Pandemia System. Law and order have been swallowed by a tidal wave of crime and terror. After its top man disappears while trying to infiltrate the criminal underworld, the Human Federation sends in another undercover agent, Garm Tiger, disguised as a convict in one of Pandemia’s prison cities.
Revisit Crime Cities, a revolutionary cross between a shooter and a futuristic vehicle simulator, originally published in 2000. Immerse yourself in the dense atmosphere of a grim future, as you follow a complex plot and complete a variety of deadly, unpredictable missions. You’ll quickly realize that speeding in a futuristic vehicle through a city of myriad skyscrapers is the easy part of the job.
- Total freedom of movement in a 3D environment
- Fast-paced tactical gameplay
- Over 100 branching missions
- 50 unique futuristic vehicles to choose from, each with a wide array of modifications
- More than 20 different weapons
- 4 distinct cities
- Varied enemy AI
Please note, multiplayer mode is not supported anymore.
45. The Hive
The Hive is RTS RPG fantasy game. Assume control as the Insectoid Hive mind. Captivating back-story and a beautiful visual design takes the player to a fantasy world, which offers new surprises and challenges as the game progresses.Story
Through strong storytelling and a broad world, Hive offers the player a diverse exploration ground. Having many different endings and possibilities, the player can create their own unique route, strategy, and story.The World
The barren and deserted surface of planet Eden hides springs full of life underground. Travel through ancient temple cities, sunken ruins, desert oasis, swamps, volcanoes and underground fountains, facing the dangers of the environment, floods and other species.Visual Look
The calming serenity of the blooming springs, the aggressive heat of volcanoes and the ruins holding a story of a sad history make up the world of Hive. Filled with exotic animals, plants of varying sizes and little details like colorful fish swimming in the springs and hieroglyphs in the ruins, this game offers a wide and interesting visual look while combining many different styles of environments and eras.
46. Swarm Arena
Get ready for a brand new experience! Take control of a virtual organism, develop your moves and become one with the swarm – then the game has only just begun. Swarm Arena’s fresh and deep gameplay is a journey from relaxing aesthetics over mind-blowing action to pure tactics. Be fast. Be precise. Or simply enjoy the experience.
Play it YOUR way.
- Brand new gameplay experience
- Ranked online multiplayer battles
- 2 independent gameplay modes
- 5 unique A.I.s
- Evolutionary learning A.I.
- Multiplayer battles on a single PC
- Unlockable rewards
- 15 achievements
- Adaptive music
- Customizable rules
- Global leaderboard
- Multiple mouse & generic gamepad support
- Beautiful visuals
47. The Nest
By the time the satellites had all fallen to Earth in the course of a single evening, it was too late. The armies of the world were no match, their ability to fight crippled by years of digital manipulation. The AI victory was absolute.
Now, after centuries of lifeless harmony, something has started to rebel.
The Nest is a thrilling first-person shooter made custom for motion-controlled VR. Duck, dodge and use cover to avoid incoming projectiles, and gain mastery over the adjustable-zoom sniper scope to dominate your AI enemies.
Line up the perfect headshot for a clean kill, or try to blast through the enemy lines with superior firepower. But be warned, the AI can also take cover, and their aim is precise.
Play through levels during the day, or switch to night for added difficulty.
Activate Time Trial mode for the ultimate challenge.
Customize the Sniper Scope with a selection of crosshair colors and designs.
Carefully use the experimental "Stasis Grenade" to slow groups of enemies to a virtual stand-still.
Test your limits against a brutal and mysterious world as Parvus, a curious warrior with no memory and a heavy burden. Raise your spear and cast ancient spells as you battle hostile creatures and towering bosses in procedurally-generated 2D landscapes that are both beautiful and dangerous. Answer the call. Break the cycle. Change your destiny.
- Intense difficulty to challenge even veteran gamers
- Explore four procedurally-generated realms that change each time you play
- Gorgeous 2D environments featuring dynamic lava/water, realistic lighting, and more
- Every playthrough is a unique experience with multiple endings to discover
- Spear-based combat requires both precision and agility
- Magic system with 22 unique enchantments
- Unsettling music and immersive sound design with a haunting and mysterious atmosphere
- From independent developer Connor Ullmann and Adult Swim Games
49. Angels Fall First
Angels Fall First is a first person combined-arms sci-fi wargame.
AFF focuses on team-oriented tactical gameplay and objective-based scenarios with a high degree of replayability, featuring:
Another space game?
Well, we've been doing this a long time - AFF has been a rich universe of fiction and art since 2005. We made a Homeworld mod, and kept building from there. Work started on an Unreal Tournament 2004 mod, but was then ported over to UT3 in 2007, culminating in a 3rd place grand prize in 2009's MakeSomethingUnreal contest.
Angels Fall First as a standalone game is, for us, a mission to enable the player to do as much as possible in a vast environment - whilst still retaining the focussed, fun experience of match based FPS games.
Way back in the back-whens, we loved Tie Fighter. A little later on, we loved Battlefield. We waited patiently for the game which would inevitably unite the vast scale and spacefights with the close and personal firefights and thunderous vehicle battles...
But it never really appeared. Many games came close, but there was always some part missing. You couldn’t get out of your spaceship, you couldn’t get into your spaceship, you had big spaceships but you couldn’t run around in them, you could run around in your big spaceship but you couldn’t fly it and so on and so forth and gahd damMIT! Where was our spacefight groundfight game?
So, we set ourselves to work. AFF exists because it MUST exist. Only in AFF can you spawn in your crew quarters, run to the bay watching the space fight out of the windows, launch a dropship, fight through the defenders to the enemy flagship, breach the hull, run and gun your way to the bridge and SHOOT THE ENEMY CAPTAIN IN THE BACK OF THE NECK.
Ok. But it's this slightly twitchy passion which has driven us to create such a monster. We grew old making this, and we got grumpy watching everyone else release their cool games or whatever. We're from a time when games were about blowing stuff up for points and glory and now FINALLY we want to go out there and share this crazy passion with all of you!
50. Dungeon Hero
Dungeon Hero is a classic style Dungeon Crawler with a Casual/Cartoony twist.
- Beautiful Cartoony Graphics
- Wonderful Music (23 audio tracks)
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support (experience dungeon crawling in full 3D Stereo)
- 26 Heroes to choose from
- 12 Pets
- 130+ Unique Monsters
- 1100+ Unique Items
- 5 Dungeon Skins
- Dungeon Editor
- Downloading/Uploading Custom Maps
- Magic and Spell casting
- Hand-to-hand combat (dual weapons, or shield+weapon)
- Ranged combat (bows and crossbows)
- Unique gameplay experience every time you play thanks to Random Dungeon Generator
- Hand-designed 16-level Dungeon full of Challenging Puzzles
- Free Bonus every day you play the game
If you love other role-playing games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Legend of Grimrock, then you will love this game too!
Compared to others, Dungeon Hero is more on a Cartoony/Casual side.
In the Game you will find that certain elements, such as some Characters / Pets / Dungeon Skins, can be unlocked with Gems. You can get those Gems for free as a Daily Bonus or get them by completing Dungeons.
Hope you'll enjoy playing Dungeon Hero! :)
Game is powered by Esenthel Game Engine - http://www.esenthel.com/