Trying to find games like Nightork Adventures 2 - Legacy of Chaos? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Nightork Adventures 2 - Legacy of Chaos, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Nightork Adventures 2 - Legacy of Chaos that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Nightork Adventures 2 - Legacy of Chaos are:
- arrow_rightPrey (2017)
- arrow_rightBorderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- arrow_rightShadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
- arrow_rightPlanet Explorers
- arrow_rightX2: The Threat
100 Best Games Like Nightork Adventures 2 - Legacy of Chaos:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (36)
- PlayStation 4 (51)
- iOS (38)
- Android (23)
- macOS (71)
- Linux (40)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (27)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (31)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari ST (4)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. Prey (2017)
Prey (2017) is a single-player sci-fi first-person shooter developed by Arkane Studios Austin and published by Bethesda Softworks. While it is technically a reboot of the 2006 game of the same name developed by Human Head Studios, of which the sequel suffered a fall into development hell before the license was sold to Bethesda Softworks, there is no relation between the stories and universes of the two games.
The game is set in the near future of an alternate reality. You find yourself stranded on the Talos I space station, invaded by hostile aliens referred to as the Typhon. To survive, you must explore Talos I in search of weapons and resources to fight off the invaders. Along the way, you'll use neural modification devices to learn skills and psychic abilites.
Prey's gameplay loop takes heavy inspiration from System Shock and Bioshock. The game received critical acclaim for its gameplay and its atmosphere. Prey received one paid DLC extension called Mooncrash which introduced a roguelite mode and a free update called Typhon Hunter which introduced a multiplayer mode inspired by classic prop hunt.
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
3. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The game belongs to the Borderlands game line, its action takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
Everything happens on the moon of Pandora - Elpis. The story tells about the formation of Hyperion Corporation and the fate of its head - Handsome Jack, whom we meet while in the role of a simple programmer who dreams to find some valuable artifact. In the game there are various innovations - in the plot, in the characters, in the scenarios of missions and in the setting. For example, on the Pandora satellite, gravity is much weaker, but there is no oxygen at all. Therefore, the task of obtaining oxygen becomes very important for everyone. Moreover, oxygen is needed not only for breathing, but also for the functioning of personal jetpacks and long high jumps. In the game there is another additional story and downloadable content, including new characters and story campaigns.
Kholat is the survival horror game centered around the events that took place in real life.
The events depicted in the game force the player to explore the world of Kholatsyakhl — Ural mountain, leaving no stone unturned to find the truth about the death of nine students on the Dyatlov Pass. The point of the game is to find all of the notes and progress through the plot, but collecting all the items is not necessary — it is nonetheless recommended to assemble them all to recollect the 1959 events.
The game is mostly about exploring and uncovering the mystery behind the death of the hike participators. There are some jump-scares involved. The gameplay centers around walking and hiding from The Shadows of the dead students— the only hostile characters in the game. With the absence of jumping ability, the protagonist has quite a few exploring tricks at their disposal. The game is strictly linear giving, however, with the ability to replay the main plot, collecting every possible note.
Kholat is often considered to have atmospheric and immersive experience thanks to Shaun Bin voiceover and the unique soundtrack; all of the above is considered as a softening factor for the games various flaws: a bunch of invisible walls, optimization issues and no narrative as a whole.
5. Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Year 2012. A mutation occurred on Earth. Next to people appear magicians, elves, goblins, gnomes, orcs, dragons. The world has not collapsed, different races have learned to harmoniously interact with each other. Civilization is developing.
Heroes of the game can belong to different races, and within the race - to be different representatives of it. The choice of the hero is done at the beginning of the game.
The world has come to magic, but crime has not disappeared from it. Heroes are caught in a criminal history. They can get out if they find the father of one of the heroes - in fact, this is the purpose of the game.
Heroes are pursued by police and criminals. In this situation, you can select three game intensity modes.
Heroes pumped skills and abilities. You can even pump etiquette. Pumped etiquette allows you to go through some missions without resistance.
Inside the universe, you can move to a level deeper. Diving into the virtual reality of a programmable matrix and solving problems at the program level. At this level, too, there are enemies - malicious programs. The damage incurred in the virtual world will affect the health of the characters.
6. Planet Explorers
In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.Game Modes
Planet Explorers features single and multiplayer modes.
In single player there are 3 distinct selections
- Story Mode – Story mode is the main meat and bones of the game, it is the action-adventure-rpg-somewhat-4X segment, offering npcs, missions, colony building, farming, training, diplomacy, and of course, a storyline that you can follow or ignore. This story features a 17X8km world map with many unique character, landscapes, biomes, locations, and over 140 types of potential enemies. Even though we’ve made it seem like a very action oriented game in the trailers, in reality, players can choose to not fight so much as to just plant a farm, make some food, keep the colonists alive, negotiate with the sentient aliens, and defend the perimeter from the local life forms. That can still eventually arrive at the ending. And yes, there is an ending. Story mode also features coop with other players.
- Adventure Mode – This mode is based on a procedural map generated from a seed. It comes in a 40X40 kilometer map. Players will be able to complete random missions, defeat bosses, dive through dungeons, and explore different landscapes. This mode also features survival and versus.
- Build Mode – In this mode, there are no enemies and an infinite amount of building material. It also currently comes in a 40X40km map. Players will be able to build whatever they want in this mode, including everything in the Creations Editor. Think of this as the perfect testing ground to test everything you build. Or…it’s your place to build your garden without ever worrying about the pesky aliens.
Multiplayer allows Local Area Network and player hosted servers. We also have many official servers in the lobby.
- Coop – Coop comes in many selections, such as adventure mode, story mode, build mode, etc. This is pretty much an open world sandbox.
- Versus – This mode allows teams of up to 16 players to battle against 16 players from another team. We allow full terrain manipulation in this mode. It's a point based system where one team wins if they reach a certain point level based on kills, built objects, resources mined, etc.
- 30+ hours of storyline
- Coop storyline
- 140+ types of enemies
- 40+ unique mainline NPCs
- Able to dig
- Able to build
- Able to plant farm
- Able to build colony
- Able to have followers
- Creation Editor to create vehicles, weapons, objects, vtols, boats, armor, and more
- Day/night cycle with realistic moon cycles
- Weather system
- 15+ types of mineral types
- 200+ unique items
- Resource scanner
- Realtime AI pathfinding
- Multiplayer COOP
- Multiplayer VS
- Realtime water physics
- Multiple boss types
- Story Editor
- AI robot follower
- Negotiation with aliens
- War with aliens
7. X2: The Threat
X²: The Threat is of a new generation of space simulator games, you play the role of Julian Gardna who continues the story set by X: Beyond The Frontier. The updated graphics engine gives the universe a fresher feel with newly designed ships and stations adding to the complexity of the universe.
- Explore: You can explore over 130 beautifully designed sectors occupied by nebulas that affect your ships and stations, asteroids you can mine for materials you can later sell on for profit.
- New Ships: Explore in over 60 ships of varying sizes from scout class ships to the much larger carrier class battleships.
- New Upgrades: Upgrade your ships systems with many more upgrades, and download new upgrades that make use of the new scripting engine designed specially for X².
- New Weapons: Add new weapons to your ship including the Ion Disruptor and Mass Driver, but also build factories that will develop these weapons and sell them to make a profit, expanding your own empire among the universe.
- New Missions: Take part in missions offered to you on each stations bulletin board, make money by defending convoys and destroy incoming Xenon fleets intent on destroying everything in their path.
But above all else, help to defend the universe from the Khaak, before they kill everyone and everything they come across.
The game is a classic example of arcade racing shoot-em-up with a top-down camera. It tries to mimic Japanese bullet-hell games with a more casual approach. The player takes control of the buggy and joins La Resistance to prevent the Count Soap crimes and the use of stolen water. The buggy can be customized to your taste, using more than 35 upgrades.
Like the plot, the gameplay in Pressure is designed primarily for kids. This is indicated by the casual complexity, an abundance of bright colors and a specific sense of humor. Add here a variety of weapons, upgrades, and enemies; the output will be an excellent timekiller for a couple of evenings. The game features several levels of difficulty, achievements and the ability to go through a story campaign from more than 30 cards together with a friend using the capabilities of a split-screen local coop. All results are published online.
Help panicked and anxious Hadley find her feet and brave stomach-churning situations to break free, by solving puzzles in this FREE horror adventure game.
CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game with a modern edge.
A gritty experience awaits. STASIS was only the beginning of a much larger story.FEATURES
- Point-and-click adventure game with a modern edge
- Beautifully rendered HD isometric backgrounds
- Fully 3D animated characters
- Quality animated FMV
- Voice acted by professional actors
- Open translation system
- Computer systems that interact with the game world
- Intuitive puzzles to test your deductive skills
- A modern re-telling of the classic adventure game genre
- An adjunct story set in the world of STASIS
- 16:10 monitor support
- PC, MAC & LINUX support
10. Rolling Sun
Rolling Sun takes advantage of the latest version of CRYENGINE, with best in class physics, lighting and water effects. Discover ancient magic as you guide your Sun Stone through lost Incan and Mayan civilizations.
Take control of a defeated Sun God trapped on Earth. Use the last of your powers to guide a stone across and ancient civilization, gaining power as you get closer and closer to your rival, the Moon God.
- Skills to unlock :
As you gain power, you'll gain such skills as double jump, mid-air dash, and more.
- Physics-based gameplay.
Take advantage of a living environment, powered by CryEngine physics, to reach your goals.
11. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
An Epic Tale - Follow Adol on his latest adventure and uncover the mysteries of the cursed island.
Party On! – Change your playable character on-the-fly as you battle ferocious foes in lightning-fast combat.
Another Side – Unravel the mystery of the blue-haired maiden Dana through her unique gameplay sections.
It Takes a Village! – Rescue your fellow shipwrecked passengers and bring them to your village where they will provide valuable services.
12. Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
Here is a sandbox like no other. Create massive battles with absolutely no limits. Want to see 10,000 chickens fight an army of Romans?? Sure, why not. Want to see a company of WW2 U.S soldiers fight 11,000 Medieval soldiers?? There are simply no limits to the carnage you can achieve in Epic Battle Simulator. Mess around with a massive variety of units. Everything from, Roman Centurions, Medieval soldiers, Knights, Orcs, Trolls, and yes, chickens! The main focus in this game is giving the player no restrictions to what he can do. That is why we decided not to limit the amount of units in battle. Want to see what a battle of 100,000 units looks like? We don't recommend going past 10,000 for most machines but its your CPU, do what you want! On top of that, you can play as any one of the units in the game, getting up close and personal to help change the tides of a massive battle, while rallying teammates and giving them orders!
Unfortunately there really aren't many engines that you can chuck 10,000 characters in and expect good performance. This is why I worked months on end to create the most powerful crowd rendering system ever conceived in Unity engine. The detail of each character has little effect on performance while each individual acts independently, but is working towards a greater good for his team. Each individual decides his own path and navigates complex environments. But I didn't stop there! With the large open environments, I needed a more dynamic lighting solution than the one built in to Unity engine. So I built my own dynamic global illumination lighting engine. This enables bounce light completely in real time. What does that mean? That means every piece of shiny armor is reflecting it's true surroundings, every bright surfaces illuminates it's surroundings and effects the overall lighting.
Yes I worked hard to bring this game to life, may you all inflict carnage upon it!
Noita is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you've created yourself. Explore a variety of environments ranging from coal mines to freezing wastelands while delving deeper in search for unknown mysteries.
Pixel-based physics: Every pixel in the world is simulated. Burn, explode or melt anything. Swim in the blood of your foes! Enter a simulated world that is more interactive than anything you've seen before.
Your own magic: Create new spells as you delve deeper into the caverns. Use magic to crush your enemies and manipulate the world around you.
Procedurally generated world: Explore a unique world every time you play. Discover new environments as you adventure deeper.
Action roguelite: Death is permanent and always a looming threat. When you die, don’t despair, use what you’ve learned to get further on your next adventure.
Noita is being developed by Nolla Games, a company set up by 3 indie developers, all of whom have worked on their own projects in the past.
The three gents in question are:
Petri is best known as the creator of Crayon Physics Deluxe. In his youth he also made a lot tiny freeware games. He has also made a bunch of board games, but he hasn't told about it to anyone. So please keep it a secret.
Olli released his first commercial game The Swapper in 2013. Besides indie games, he also dabbles in music, live visuals and making programming languages.
Arvi is also known as Hempuli. Over the years he has released a lot of tiny experimental games, so many in fact that he is unaware of all of them. One of the games he remembers making is Environmental Station Alpha. He's currently also working on Baba Is You.
14. Half Dead
SUPREME COUNCIL OF THE COLONY P-9174
NOTICE OF SENTENCING:
The Supreme Council of the Colony p-9174 wishes to inform you that your crimes have been analyzed and classified as "crimes of a violent nature". The Court has nobly decided to allow you the opportunity to choose a punishment from the list below:
1. Participation in the entertainment show "Half Dead", which allows the possibility of a punishment exemption.
2. Due process capital punishment.
We would like to remind you that the Council respects the rights of its citizens. Therefore, choose the penalty that conforms to your political conventions and religious beliefs. Your decision will be accepted without delay.
Extra information about the "Half Dead" program and exemption conditions:
The show takes place in a facility composed of a network of rooms. Some are empty. Others, however, contain objects of perilous nature. Your goal is to locate the exit and escape from the complex.
Win the game and you'll win your freedom.
Participation in the Half Dead Program is an opportunity to serve your country. All the proceeds earned by the show will be used to support our democracy and fight the insolent rebels who threaten our system.
15. Eon Altar
A Mobile-Enhanced Local Co-op RPG for 1-4 Players
Explore the lavish dungeons and tunnels that stretch below Tarnum Fortress and conquer dozens of unique quests and challenges. Prove your worth on a tactical battlefield, and overpower your foes with strategy, magic and martial prowess. The Eon Altar’s defenders are many and they are deadly.
Choose to cooperate with your allies or deceive them. Engage them in player to player dialogue to expose the truth in myths and legends, and guide your hero to their ultimate destiny or defeat.Your smartphone is your character
- Receive personalized secret thoughts from your character direct to your smartphone
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends or use it against them
- Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players
- Control the action from your smartphone with context sensitive information
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Play together with up to three friends, or play by yourself in solo mode
- Work with your friends, or betray them as you race to fulfill your destiny
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat
- Experience an epic quest in nine episodic installments filled with action and surprise
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Make impactful choices and forge your own destiny
- Gorgeous art and atmospheric environments
- Intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- NPCs are fully voice acted, but you voice your own character
- Epic soundtrack by composer Tom Salta, known for his work on the Halo series
An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?
In Ancient Egypt, death awaits at every corner
Pharaonic is an unforgiving sidescrolling Combat-RPG set in Ancient Egypt. Explore a vast kingdom full of dangers and brutal enemies while you find the truth behind Ahmosis I, the Red Pharaoh.
Only the most audacious warriors will have any chance of success. The Pharaoh's army and countless dangerous creatures will stand in your way.Original and streamlined combat system
Polish your combat skills to the finest and loot the best gear possible to even have the slightest chance of overcoming this difficult endeavor. Will you opt for lightweight equipment, trusting on your agility to avoid death? Or will you prefer to take the blow and strike back even harder? The decision is entirely yours to make.Get ready to challenge the gods
Throughout your path you will find help from the Daughters of Ishtar, as well as the oppresed countrymen. Learn new skills and subdue divine powers to overcome your opponents. Drink from your life-water canteen to heal your wounds, and acquire new equipment that will help you avoid death one more day.
It's a tough journey, but the Gods believe in you. Will you be worthy of that honor?
Pharaonic takes the excellent combat design of Dark Souls and adapts it to a faster paced side-scrolling environment. Use your shield to block and parry incoming attacks, manage your stamina and wait for your chance to attack and defeat your enemies. A single mistake can be fatal, so stay on your toes to avoid making any.Features
- Explore an Ancient Egypt full of traps and treacherous enemies
- Exhaustive, refined and satisfying combat system.
- Complete character customization, with hundreds of pieces of equipment at your disposal.
- Face impressive bosses and their minions in epic fights full of tension.
- Talk with plenty of colorful characters to fill the blanks in your memory and learn what's happening to the kingdom.
- Lots of secondary paths to explore, full of treasures and traps.
- Dozens of weapons and shields with different combat styles.
- Use the powers of the Gods and cast spells that will help you in your journey.
17. Starpoint Gemini Warlords
Control your ship directly to show off your battle prowess. Aim and fire manually or command your gunners to do the job for you while you execute unique skills. Choose your companions to follow you into battle and if you need an extra hand, have your fleets join you in glorious combat. Battles in Warlords can vary from duels and small skirmishes to clashes of massive fleets in planetary orbits.
Construct ships and assemble your mighty war fleets to pitch them against the other war-mongering factions of Gemini, but be mindful of the situation you're sending them into. A seemingly weaker fleet can be accompanied by warmasters, well-trained specialists that can sway the battle in their favor, but fear not, you can have your fleet follow you so you can lead them to victory!
Upgrade your headquarters with additional modules to produce more advanced weapons and enhancements, develop new ships leading up to the station-size Proxima, unlock new structures and activate various bonuses that influence all of your territory. You are the leader of your people and a powerful leader deserves a stronghold.
Spread your influence and increase your resources by expanding your territory, but don't stretch your defenses too thin or your enemies might take advantage. Territory can be fortified and improved by building various resource and defense structures. Expand the T-Gate network to make your fleets travel across your ever-growing empire faster. A timely arrival can make all the difference.
Begin your adventure on a small, agile gunship and work your way up to a massive carrier class capable of deploying numerous fighter wings. Upgrade your chosen vessel of destruction with a plethora of weapons and enhancements. And to finish it all off, throw a coat of paint on it to get that perfect vessel you always wanted.KEY FEATURES:
- Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets.
- Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system.
- Five free roam scenarios with distinct start setup.
- Choose among nearly 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers.
- Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power.
- Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship.
- Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them.
- Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own.
- Conduct research on a multitude of different tech that affects everything from your own ship to the global scheme of things.
- Construct ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord.
- Build and upgrade infrastructure across the star system to improve resource gathering and strengthen your dominion.
- Engage in diplomatic relations and sign trade deals to get that boost you need.
- Mod support that greatly surpasses that of its predecessor, Starpoint Gemini 2.
For more information, check out the official Starpoint Gemini Wiki on Gamepedia.
18. Cavern Escape
Cavern escape is new platformer puzzle game.
The goal is simple: Try to drag the small cute character into finnish. The walls and other obstacles in platform are bad, avoid them at all costs.
It may look easy but it’s tough. Actually, it’s VERY HARD.
Test your skills and find out if you have what it takes to beat the odds.
How far can you go?
Game is in early access:
Early acces version includes 10 Challenging levels.
in full version will be:
• Over 40 Challenging Levels
• Dozens of Unique Puzzles to Solve
• EXTREMELY addicting
• The Ultimate Casual Brain Teaser
• Almost impossible to beat!
19. Starion Tactics
Starion Tactics is a turn-based digital board game that delivers a deeply tactical and highly visual experience with fun and quick gameplay.
After assuming command of one of four human or alien factions vying for galactic dominance, immediately define your game’s scope. Play for minutes to hours across tens to hundreds of planets in single-player skirmish or multiplayer modes—it’s entirely up to you.
Leave the tedious, everyday tasks that take away from crafting and executing tactical strategies to your faction as you explore the galaxy. Explore the galaxy map and discover different planet types: some rich in resources, some barren and unfit for terraforming. Expand your empire by choosing which planets to invade, colonize, destroy or simply ignore. Exploit and terraform planets, acquiring resources to grow and strengthen your fleet, empowering you to exterminate enemy factions and rule the galaxy.
- Fully customize each game by creating your own settings so that no two games are the same.
- Assume the role of a faction leader and command one of four factions
- Focus your efforts on crafting and executing your tactical strategy while your faction takes care of tedious, everyday tasks
- Engage single-player skirmishes or up to 8 player multiplayer wars across 10 to 100 planets—you define your game’s scope
- Use resources acquired from planets to build and strengthen your fleet
- Construct ships that range from small, agile scouts to colossal battle cruisers
- From improved mining to solar eruptions to labour strikes and beyond, implement cards and/or artifacts to make games more interesting with the element of chance
20. InCell VR
InCell is an action/racing game with a bit of strategy and science thrown into the mix in a rare and highly unusual microworld of the carefully recreated human cell. This is the right project to start your acquaintance with VR or receive new VR impressions. The game is focused on Virtual Reality but you can play just fine without a set.
Ready steady go!
Thanks to all robot-gods out there we will not take this journey alone - our humble (with a tiny control-everyone mania) assistant is waiting for us (she is so sweet, isn’t she?). The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (she said that humans may refer to her simply as ‘Your Highness’). So the player’s task is to impress TMEAR07 with experiment on volunteer to unlock new healing technology for humanity. The problem is she doesn’t believe in that possibility because humans are simple and illogical (and she is genius… as always).
To cure our volunteer Mrs. Jane Smith and impress TMEAR07 players must select the right way through the objects (organelles) to the cell’s nucleus and do their best in innovative radial racings between selected objects. Each object provides unique abilities to improve racing params or to protect cell with different strategies.
How is it going inside the cell?
Getting closer to understanding cell structure and organelles functions (which are similar to the real functionality of the organelles) players will improve their skills and will have a chance to impress completely suspicious The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (who knows why is she so much aware of the other six Excellent Assistant Robots disassembling…).
One old and wise robot (he is still remember his 386 childhood) said that it’s a bad idea to make this kind of girl-robot sad…
- Playable with VR (control the movement with your head only, or use keyboard and joystick).
- Solve the riddle of TMEAR07, find out why doesn’t she believe in the humanity (may be it is just robot’s bad today or some silicon stuff inside your PC makes she sad)?
- With each new start the cell structure will be generated anew placing the organelles in different locations.
- This game is a perfect opportunity to learn more about cell microstructure, different organelles and their roles in cell vital activity.
- Unlock harder difficulties where the true challenge awaits.
- Space - recenter camera position in VR mode
- M - switch mirroring VR picture on monitor
- Esc - pause and options menu
- F5 - hide or show UI
- F6 - hide or show bathyscaphe
- F1 - graphics for recommended hardware
- F2 - graphics for older hardware
- F3 - decrease rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F4 - increase rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F7 - reset rotation speed to default
- VR on Linux is not yet implemented
- If you are not using gamepad you may want to plug it off to switch game in mouse/keyboard control mode.
21. Venetica - Gold Edition
Set in the fantastic world of long ago Venice, the young Scarlett falls victim to a terrible mystery, which begins with the murder of her companion by a secretive alliance of mighty necromancers. Thus fate takes its inevitable course and threatens to throw the world out of order.
Scarlett finds out that she is the daughter of death incarnate and is blessed with his ultimate powers. She is the only one who can stop the gruesome powers that threaten to destroy the entire living world.
Now it’s your chance to reverse fate! Get ready for a fast-paced adventure set in an epic world filled with dark dangers and merciless adversaries. Arm yourself with mighty weapons, rally together powerful allies and master the dark powers of death. Can you conquer the powers that threaten to inescapably destroy the world of the living? Follow your path down into the deepest abyss to death itself – and back again, if you are worthy!key Features:
- Experience a visually stunning action RPG with a unique and captivating atmosphere
- Follow the hero journey of Scarlett through a rich and original story
- Conquer a host of merciless nightmarish creatures that pounce on the threatened world in a raged frenzy in action-packed battles and ultimately confront their masters
- Explore palaces, villas and numerous dark alleyways in a living dynamic Venice filled with merchants, rogues, allies and traitors
- Learn how to use the powers of the “Twilight World” and wander between the worlds of the living and the dead. Put the ultimate powers of death to your advantage in battle.
- Use the advantages of the “Twilight World” and the ultimate powers of death
- Experience an open game world with dynamic night and day cycles
- Clear, easy to pick up rule system and intuitive game-play
- Experience a dynamic and open game world in which you can freely develop your own character and decide on different game strategies yourself.
To become death in Venetica is a calling, fulfilled by a man of flesh and blood – equipped with special supernatural skills in order to be able to carry out the duties of the office. A new death is selected regularly by “Corpus”, a secret council. This time however Corpus really makes a wrong decision: The “new” death, Victor, turns out to be a crazed necromancer who manages to turn himself into an overpowering undead with seedy tricks and dark rituals and thus attains almost unlimited power in addition to immortality. As it is strictly forbidden for the chosen death to devote himself to necromancy, the committee revokes Victor’s nomination immediately and declares a new death in his stead without delay.
The power-hungry Victor however does not want to relinquish his position again. He continues to practice the dark arts in order to gather numerous dark and dangerous creatures and tainted souls from the underworld around him. He thus succeeds in eliminating the newly designated death and takes over his power for his own purposes. The effects on the world’s balance are calamitous and – should Victor be able to keep himself in power – its dark consequences are irreversible. Only a person who has the same mighty powers as Victor can prevent his prevailing and vent him his deserved punishment.
Scarlett, the daughter of the real death does not know anything about her ancestry and the hidden talents which slumber within her. She is immersed suddenly in this story due to the brutal attack on her home village and the tragic loss of Benedict, the love of her life. It is a story which she now begins to write herself, a story during the course of which she unleashes her capabilities, a story in which she tries to save Benedict from the world of the dead and a story in which she must protect the world of the living from the dark threat posed by Victor and his henchmen.
22. Weapon of Choice
The world is being taken over by gene-combining beings from beyond the stars!
Hideous new creatures are popping up everywhere, and it's up to the Solus Operatives to grab their unique weapons and split some disgusting alien skulls!
High-resolution and carefully hand-drawn art style breathes life and originality into this bizarre game world.
Dynamically branching levels are tied together by an intriguing story with multiple endings, giving the player tons of replay-ability and chances to master each operative’s Weapon of Choice.
CHOICE is your Weapon! Play through non-linear levels and make dynamic in-level branch decisions!
Each playable character has their own special weapon of choice with primary and alternative fire modes! Jet-engine guns, plasma-saws, limpet grenades and more!
Rescue unique playable characters and add to total number of playable lives!
Experience Death Brushing! Unlike traditional one-hit kill games, Weapon of Choice gives you the opportunity to get out of a tight spot. Death Brushing automatically kicks in when danger is near.
Reap revenge for your downed Operatives with the Vengeance Missile!
Scale walls and attack from anywhere with the automated Spiderpack!
Replay to experience different storylines with completely distinct endings!
Rock out to original music with a heavy metal guitar soundtrack!
New for the Steam version, widescreen 16:9 format!
All new Steam Achievements--try finding the MBG pies in each level for a new adventure!
Enough gameplay to rot your teeth!
Terroir is a 3D tile-based tycoon game where you manage your very own vineyard. In Terroir, you grow a variety of different grape varietals, craft your wine, and expand and manage your Chateau. You'll also have to deal with factors such as weather and random events, which can either make or break your business.Features
Some of the game's features and mechanics include:
- Choose from a selection of different grape varieties, each with their own demands.
- Dynamic weather system patterned after the Bordeaux wine region's climate.
- Each complete playthrough lasts 70 in-game years, but Players can continue playing without contributing to their final score.
- Craft wine through the game's 4 winemaking processes: Crushing, Fermentation, Pressing and Ageing. Each type of grape needs to be crafted a certain way to achieve the best results, so you'll have to learn and master each one.
- Start out with a single planting tile, then expand your Chateau to up to 33 tiles, using 6 different tile types. Some tiles affect the ones around it, so placement is key.
- CHANCE & CIRCUMSTANCE: Terroir's random event and mission system. Players can open the Mystery Box and choose between CHANCE (a random event that could either have a positive or undesirable outcome) or CIRCUMSTANCE (a mission that a Player completes for rewards, or gets penalized for failing).
- Clean, minimalist design and gorgeous low-poly 3D models.
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Singapore's CLARQuinet ensemble.
Put on your field gloves, grab a pair of pruning shears and build your Chateau literally from the ground up. Good luck, and cheers!
24. A.I.M.2 Clan Wars
A.I.M. 2 is the sequel to the epic science fiction first-person action RPG developed by SkyRiver Studios. Its compelling story and unique look lift off exactly where the original ended.
New clans led by Mechminds of the Fifth Generation are powerful and well-organized formations with far-reaching plans. Powerful groups have different interests that often crossed, war broke out again. However this time it is the struggle not for mere control, this is struggle for survival. The clans want to eliminate the weaker ones standing in their way and will stop at nothing to dominate their enemies. To achieve their goals they use not only military means, but economic ones as well. As of now none of the clans has managed to achieve complete victory.
You are a part of the oldest clan called the Reckoners, a dedicated group looking for the firstborn Mechmind of the Fifth Generation. This could be a chance to restore former might for your clan which has lost its power and even be victorious in the war.
This version of the game has been updated specially for Steam to make it compatible with modern PCs.
- Original sci-fi storyline plunging you into the world of intelligent robots
- Opportunity to create a personalized clan consisting of independently operating machines
- Tactical operations as well as clan strategic management
- 36 different gliders are available to fly
- Huge game world with diverse locations, including subterranean caverns
- Different options to interact with other Mechminds
- Advanced trading system
- Updated for compatibility with modern PCs
Take control of five cute, mystical creatures of miniature proportions called CreaVures. CreaVures always travel in pairs, and they must use their special abilities to help each other solve interesting platforming puzzles. Set in a world with beautiful phosphorescent colors, these tiny creatures journey to save their homeland and restore light to their dying forest.
- Guide 5 CreaVures, two at a time, through beautiful and magical habitats & discover their unique abilities
- Jump, glide, swing, roll, and bounce through 18 levels of interactive, physics-based puzzle platforming as well as epic boss battles
- Use CreaVures together to complete puzzles in different ways
- Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of CreaVures
- Atmospheric music
- Lovable characters in whimsical cutscenes
- Creavures now speak 6 different languages! English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Dutch
Categories in common with CreaVures: Indie
Chernobylite is a new game from the creators of the critically-acclaimed Get Even.
It's a science-fiction survival horror experience, mixing the free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, unique crafting, and non-linear storytelling. Play as a physicist, one of the Chernobyl Power Plant’s ex-employees, and investigate the mysterious disappearance of your beloved. Try to survive and reveal the contamination zone’s twisted secrets. Remember, the military presence is not your only concern.
Get ready for a thrilling adventure of survival, conspiracy, horror, love, and obsession. One that will prove to you that it’s not about how you face your fears, it’s about how you survive them.SURVIVEAlly or compete with other stalkers of the Chernobyl zone to survive. Remember that life is fragile, and it’s your decisions that determine the fate of your companions. You can spend as long as you need preparing, however, be aware that your story is still being written. Every passing moment, your chances of success are dwindling: comrades are dying, supplies are running out, or an unexpected patrol could discover you. And on top of all this, supernatural dangers are arising around you in mysterious patterns. Each day brings new challenges with the ever-increasing severity of your current situation. Plan your strategy carefully if you want to survive.PLAY BY YOUR OWN RULESCraft your gear and weapons to protect yourself from the hostile military personnel and supernatural threats lurking in the zone. Make use of the sophisticated tools at your disposal to aid you in your struggle while navigating the rough and contaminated environment. Stay undetected and gather all the evidence you can to piece together events from the past.
Decide what happens in the world around you by making choices and finding, or avoiding, the truth.EXPERIENCEMaintain your resolve and keep your wits about you – the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is not what it once was. No one can foresee the horrors that may have befallen your beloved.CHERNOBYLITE MAIN FEATURES
Explore the beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
Collaborate or compete with other stalkers of the Zone, but whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember – everybody has a hidden agenda. Always.
Face and survive the natural and supernatural threats.
Immerse yourself in the thrilling non-linear science-fiction horror story.
Make good use of your character’s physics and chemistry knowledge to craft your equipment and manage your supplies.
Fight against the savage creatures pouring from the alternate reality.
Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environment and substance analyzing tools.
27. 101 Ways to Die
In this puzzle-platformer you'll play assistant to mad scientist Professor Splattunfuder - a scientist, inventor and weapons manufacturer of questionable sanity. Nearing the end of his career, he devoted himself to a terrible "recipe book" focused on the death and destruction of his enemies, preferably using the most stylish methods possible. An unfortunate laboratory accident resulted in the destruction of the first draft - now it's down to you to assist him piece the fragments back together. The evil Professor has grown vats full of helpless creatures known as Splatts that he is using to aid him in a range of awful experiments - which is where you come in. Using all your murderous creativity, a generous helping of weaponry, a passing knowledge of physics and a large dose of violence to the poor helpless Splatts, you'll help the Professor rewrite his classic book of recipes, titled... 101 Ways To Die!
28. Of Carrots And Blood
Of Carrots And Blood is a twin-stick survival arena shooter about kissing bunnies, hungry mutants and a lot of blood.
You will be thrown into a combination of old school arcade action, bullet hell chaos, cute retro pixel art and romantic love affair where the only thing that matters is to survive the never ending waves of mutants while defending a giant carrot and making out with your partner. Wait, what?! To release the tension during breaks, you can kiss your beloved bunny partner anytime in the game with the patented POWER KISS MECHANIC! You will need a steady hand and some mad skills to get on that high score list. Shoot your way through hordes of hungry mutants and saturate the forest floor with their gushing blood!
Crack the online highscore in the endless single player mode, play through a short but very intense CO-OP story mode or grab your friends and kill each other in one of three pvp modes, together on your couch or online!!
Endless single player fun
Survive alone against relentless waves of mutants, ogres and other crazy creatures. You must bring your very best carrot shooting skills to the table! One mistake means the end for your short bunny life.
If your carrots are not enough to stop those nasty mutants, you can grab one of the many power-ups which are dropped by some of the enemies you have killed.
You can prove to your friends and the whole world, that you are in fact THE most dangerous bunny out there. Practice and kill more mutants than everyone else to raise to the top of the online highscore list!!
2 player CO-OP
Grab a friend and survive together in the 2 player CO-OP campaign! A big surprise is waiting in the end.
2-4 player DEATHMATCH
Grab even more friends and kill each other in brutally bloody bunny deathmatch with up to 4 players. Show 'em who's boss!
3 different PVP modes
Besides the 4 player DEATHMATCH there are also 2 other PVP modes. You can shoot your friend into deadly spikes while trying not to fall down into the depth of THE ABYSS. This 2 player PVP mode puts you in an arena surrounded by dangerous spikey bushes. Touching them means sudden death! And if this wasn't bad enough, the ground is opening up and the crack grows into a giant gap.
Or have fun in the MINEFIELD arena. In this 2 player PVP mode you can activate plates on your side which leads to an explosion of the mirrored plate on your opponents side. Watch your steps!
PLAY ONLINE!!! You can play all of the above multiplayer game modes including CO-OP, DEATHMATCH, THE ABYSS and MINEFIELD online. Host a game or join one of your friends games.
Patented power-kiss mechanic
Kiss your partner anytime in the game to show him/her some love! KISS KISS KISS! But love is a dangerous game...kissing your partner could lead to certain death because you wont be able to move and could eventually be killed in the act!
10+ unlockable characters
Collect shiny brain pieces and DNA samples which are dropped by dead enemies from time to time.
You can fuse them at the Doc's laboratory to unlock new characters.
Collectable vinyls and sunglasses
You can unlock 15+ original chiptune soundtrack vinyls, which you can use as background music in the game.
You can also wear fancy sunglasses, which will have a visual effect on the game...PLUS they make your character look really cool!
Collect achievement trophies for successfully completed challenges in the game like for example "Kill 10,000+ mutants", "Survive 5 waves without using power-ups" or "Kiss 30 times in one game"
6+ equipment items
Unlock special items which you can equip and use in the game to boost your abilities. For example you can buy the SNEEZE POWDER which makes the giant carrot sneeze and shoot multiple projectiles in every direction. This might be useful when there are too many mutants attacking the carrot, while you busy killing mutants coming from the bushes.
You will only be able to equip one item at a time, so you need to think ahead on what might be the best choice for your play style.
XBOX controller support
Play with up to 4 XBOX controllers in the CO-OP and PVP modes
Vlambeer inspired juiciness
The visuals and effects as well as the tempo of the old school arcade action in Of Carrots And Blood are heavily influenced by the amazing games and talks/presentations by the brilliant indie game studio Vlambeer. It's all about juiciness and the "feel". The more visual and audio feedback we have put in, the more believable the characters and game world got. That is a big part of why you hopefully will enjoy Of Carrots And Blood so much. If you don't like screenshake, you can always turn it off in the game (even though we wouldn't recommend to play that way)
Become the ultimate mutant hunter in OF CARROTS AND BLOOD!
Trite Games is a true two person indie game studio from Berlin, Germany. We are producing everything inhouse. That includes the code, the art, the music, the sounds, videos and also a little voice acting in the game.
29. Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy
IMPORTANT: You don’t have to own Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr to play this game.
IMPORTANT: for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr players: Existing characters, their items and their progress are carried over to the expansion, adjusted to the new 2.0 rules and mechanics. Owners of both Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr and Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy won't require separate clients to run the game and the expansion.WARHAMMER 40,000: INQUISITOR - PROPHECYDeep within the darkest reaches of the remote Caligari Sector, beyond barriers formed by churning Warp-surges, lies a vast area tainted by the Chaos Gods and threatened by the rise of the foul Xenos. On the barren Death Worlds the hideous Tyranids are slowly coming back from their hibernation, long decades after the defeat of their colossal Hive Fleet, while the Imperium of Mankind faces a new wave of unexplained attacks by Aeldari warriors fleeing their dying Craftworld. And if that wasn’t enough to alarm the Holy Inquisition, a mysterious presence with potentially devastating powers has returned from the Warp on the long-lost “Martyr”, destined to fulfil a prophecy that could change the fate of the entire Sector.A STAND-ALONE EXPANSIONWarhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy is a stand-alone expansion for the grim action-RPG Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr, set in the violent 41st millennium, when the galaxy is at constant war. Purge the unclean with the most powerful agents of the Imperium!
Now you can also carry out the Emperor’s will as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor, a former acolyte of the Adeptus Mechanicus who decided to join the Holy Ordos to become one of the mightiest agents of the Imperium; combining the sacred technological mysteries with the relentless dogma of the Inquisition, he has become an unstoppable force. Or continue the unfolding saga of the Alpha Pariah with one of the original three classes introduced in Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr in a Caligari Sector slowly succumbing to madness and war.KEY FEATURESNew class
Play as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor and summon and enhance units in battles to help you defeat enemies and complete investigations. This new summoner class comes with new unique abilities and mechanics and offers a unique skill-tree and various new melee and ranged builds.
New and Revamped Gameplay Elements
Inquisitor – Prophecy offers several features of Inquisitor – Martyr. These include 2-4 player co-op missions, destructible environments, all previous enemy races and units, and the unique gore of the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Moreover, Inquisitor – Prophecy is based on the 2.0 update for Inquisitor - Martyr, bringing the base game’s new level cap, redesigned loot system and levelling, the new end-game, the co-op campaign mode, new items and a much faster, ARPG-focused gameplay to the stand-alone expansion too.
The story that began in Inquisitor – Martyr continues in three new and stand-alone chapters, with one chapter solely focusing on the Tech-Adept Inquisitor investigating a great mystery which slowly ties into the unfolding plot.
Discover sacred monasteries, perilous research sanctums, unforgiving deserts and ruthless worlds churning with molten lava.
New Enemy Races
Inquisitor – Prophecy introduces the Eldar, including Howling Banshees, Fire Prisms, Warp Spiders and Swooping Hawks; and the Tyranids, including Carnifexes, Zoanthropes, Hormagaunts, Raveners – and many others.
Scoregasm is an incredible, variety rich shooter with a non-linear, branching paths style galaxy to explore. It's pretty, accessible, fun and really rather good! Blast your way through the galaxy's many varied levels and use your skills to change your route, find new levels, new enemies, unlock bonus challenge stages and fight the bosses to discover multiple endings!Key Features:
- 43 varied levels to find in the main game
- Multiple routes, explore the galaxy to unlock new levels!
- 43 Challenge levels to unlock, one for each main stage
- Over 100 different enemies to find and kill
- Achievements that you actually have to achieve!
- Secret Expert Galaxy
- 86 Combo Medals, one in each level!
- 7 endings - find all the biscuits and a £5 note!
- Fancy Pants 3D graphics
- Online Scores for every game mode and challenge game!
- Joystick/Control pad support
31. Slum Ball VR Tournament
Slum Ball is a physics-based paddle ball game with an objective to collect as many points as possible. Slum Ball is a fun way to exercise and gain coordination without even realizing it!
- photorealistic levels
- awesome tournaments
- fun combined with physical activity
- changing gameplay and physics
Four different gameplays:
- Smash water canisters in a sewer tunnel to get as many points as possible
- Crush flower pots all over the streets to collect points
- Smash the paintshop walls and paint them in a creative way
- Test your precision with balls and trash cans in photorealistic street levels
- At the end of each level, you need to survive a couple of surprises!
Dive into the paintings of artists such as Joseph Turner, Max Ernst, David Friedrich, and Joseph Cornell in a point'n'click adventure that will take you through the fantastic world of Nubla, full of puzzles and forgotten places. Embark on a journey of self-discovery, looking for your personal identity and place in the world. Nubla is a graphic adventure that brings together the worlds of art, technology, and video games, exploring the works of the National Museum Thyssen-Bornemisza of Modern Art (Madrid, Spain) in an interactive story about self-discovery, memory, and identity.
- Explore the art of the National Musem Thyssen-Bornemisza of Modern Art (Madrid, Spain) in an interactive experience
- Discover the work of artists such as Joseph Turner, Max Ernst, David Friedrich, and Joseph Cornell
- Enjoy beautiful, hand-drawn landscapes and characters with a unique art style
- Embark on a journey of self-discovery, looking for your place and identity in the world
- Solve puzzles in a traditional point-and-click graphic adventure experience
- Meet all kinds of characters and talk with the inhabitants of Nubla’s fantasy world
*EmergeNYC at this state in Early Access*
Third Person Gameplay update is live!
In EmergeNYC's new major Third Person Update a bunch of new things have been added.
Choose one of many roles throughout each fire company and the main precinct in the city.
Customize your character's appearance & change to up to half a dozen different uniform options and over a dozen different firefighter and police officer models.
Hop in and out of your vehicle whether you're driving or just a passenger.
Even split driving Tiller Ladder 75 in Multiplayer
Third Person will seamlessly mix in with our current Multiplayer game play style, and you are able to spawn a character and customize them to your liking, all while it being extremely simple to leave your character, and switch back to driving other units on the map much easier.
EmergeNYC is currently in Pre-Alpha State Tech Demo. This tech demo will allow players to drive all of the vehicles that we have currently completed and will be updated with more vehicles and features every week. You may also have up to 32 of your friends join you online with our new Multiplayer feature. The tech demo also gives players the chance to experiment with some core mechanics of the game and report bugs or feedback to be fixed and modified in daily patches.
*Planned for full release*
In EmergeNYC players will be thrown into a large dynamic and open-world which is based on a fictional New York City. Players will be able to take the role of a single member of a unit and possess the ability to switch to other units and personnel, command fellow AI firefighters and police officers, or join an online session and work with up to 32 players to protect the city and keep it running.
EmergeNYC goes into depth when it comes to Emergency Simulation Games and aims to go where no other games in the genre have imagined.
When starting EmergeNYC, you will be able to pick between Single Player Free Play and Co-Operative Multiplayer Free Play. In Single Player mode, you will have the ability to mesh how you want to play. If you prefer to have more control over things, you can play in Dispatcher/IC Mode, dispatching units to emergencies, and commanding units from above in an RTS and Emergency 4 inspired fashion.
If you want to be more personal and interactive, Direct Control Mode is the way to go. When you switch to Direct Control, you will be able to take control of a single member of any unit whether it be an FDNY company, 2 NYPD Officers on a patrol, or EMS Partners awaiting a medical emergency. This mode functions as an advanced Third/First Person Simulation with a camera and character controller similar to Grand Theft Auto and other Open-World, Adventure, and Simulation games.
EmergeNYC features realistic driving mechanics which accurately recreate the handling of different fire apparatus, police vehicles, and ambulances. Players will have the ability to switch between 3rd Person and 1st Person Cockpit cameras as well as have full control over their vehicles, including lights and sirens. In EmergeNYC, we have managed to create an advanced and stunning lighting system allowing the player to switch between different lighting patterns in a variety of different light bars and lighting setups. We have also given players full control of the siren(s) of their vehicle with the ability to wind up and down manual sirens seamlessly, honk the airhorns and switch between automatic siren modes. Traffic and pedestrians respond differently with how you use your sirens and horns.
Third Person Gameplay update coming next week!
In EmergeNYC's new major Third Person Update a bunch of new things will be added.
Choose one of many roles throughout each fire company and the main precinct in the city.
Customize your character's appearance & change to up to half a dozen different uniform options and over a dozen different firefighter and police officer models.
Hop in and out of your vehicle whether you're driving or just a passenger.
Even split driving Tiller Ladder 75 in Multiplayer
Third Person will seamlessly mix in with our current Multiplayer gameplay style, and you are able to spawn a character and customize them to your liking, all while it being extremely simple to leave your character, and switch back to driving other units on the map much easier.
FireFighters will be able to equip almost 2 dozen different types of equipment and tools which aid in whatever situation is facing them. Force doors open with a halligan, an axe, or a hydraulic rabbit tool, its your choice. Cut open a roll down door blocking access to a fire with a K12 Saw, get up to a window, scaffolding, roof top, or fire escape with different sized extension la[/img]dders. Knock down fires with different sized hoses, each one more difficult to maneuver through buildings and aim than the other. As a fireman you will also be able to rescue people, perform basic medical procedures to stabilize a victim, extricate people from vehicles, and more. Gameplay as a firefighter is primarily 3rd Person, however when applying your SCBA Air Pack and Face Mask before entering a burning building, you will be forcefully put into First Person Mode. This is done to try and simulate the visibility, sounds, and what it is like to be inside of a fire.
Police Officers have much different but just as interactive and exciting gameplay. EmergeNYC aims to take the stereotypical police game out of the equation and focus more on what police officers in New York City face each day while also throwing the player into intense and risky situations. Lethal force is rarely necessary and this is a police game that tries to not glorify weapons, or constant shootings. In EmergeNYC, police officers will be negotiating with armed suspects, suicidal peeps, chasing down robbery suspects on foot, and if necessary as a last resort, using lethal force. However, gameplay as a police officer is not always like the movies. Players will still be performing traffic stops, writing tickets to double parked vehicles, directing traffic at emergency scenes, and performing crowd control.
As an EMT/Paramedic in EmergeNYC, you will be experiencing the most in depth treatment and medical procedure system in any game. Players will be able to perform real life treatments, administer medications, perform life saving techniques and monitor a patient's vital signs with the one goal of keeping them alive at an emergency scene and en-route to the hospital. From minor medical emergencies such as a diabetic suffering from hypoglycemia, to a catastrophic trauma like a civilian hit by a bus, or even pinned under a subway train. Gameplay will have the ability to be handicapped for players with no medical experience to have room for mistakes and learn basic medical procedures and treatments for different types of illnesses and injuries.
In EmergeNYC, players will be able to join up to 32 friends on private or open user created servers with customization settings. Players will be able to work together, ride together and handle emergencies together. With an Arma inspired server lobby, once a player joins a server, any open position in a fire company, police patrol, or ambulance is able to be filled by a player. One player will have the ability to play as the dispatcher with an RTS view of the city and notify which units to respond to emergencies when they arise. With an established rank system, players who have filled sergeant, lieutenant, captain, or chief positions will have a variety of commands available to give to AI or fellow players.
EmergeNYC is based in a fictional open-world recreation of Manhattan with an advanced traffic and pedestrian system.
When completed, this open world will contain dozens and dozens of buildings and areas to explore, ranging from stores, residential buildings, parking garages, high-rises with rooftops, subway stations and tunnels and interiors to house a wide variety of emergencies. It will also be beautifully detailed and features a dynamic weather/day & night system.
EmergeNYC does not only go into detail and give players many options on the scene of an emergency, but also when not responding to a call and when en route to an emergency. Players will be able to interact with different environments when not occupied. Firefighters will be spread out across 5 unique firehouses with full interiors and 3 Engine Companies, 3 Ladder Companies, A Squad Company, Rescue Company, and Battalion Chief ready to respond whenever and wherever needed. Police Officers will have a central fictional 14th precinct where players are able to choose and customize police vehicles, equipment, weapons, and their character. EMS workers will have a hospital emergency room to drop off patients, and resupply after a call.
34. Angels Fall First
Angels Fall First is a first person combined-arms sci-fi wargame.
AFF focuses on team-oriented tactical gameplay and objective-based scenarios with a high degree of replayability, featuring:
Another space game?
Well, we've been doing this a long time - AFF has been a rich universe of fiction and art since 2005. We made a Homeworld mod, and kept building from there. Work started on an Unreal Tournament 2004 mod, but was then ported over to UT3 in 2007, culminating in a 3rd place grand prize in 2009's MakeSomethingUnreal contest.
Angels Fall First as a standalone game is, for us, a mission to enable the player to do as much as possible in a vast environment - whilst still retaining the focussed, fun experience of match based FPS games.
Way back in the back-whens, we loved Tie Fighter. A little later on, we loved Battlefield. We waited patiently for the game which would inevitably unite the vast scale and spacefights with the close and personal firefights and thunderous vehicle battles...
But it never really appeared. Many games came close, but there was always some part missing. You couldn’t get out of your spaceship, you couldn’t get into your spaceship, you had big spaceships but you couldn’t run around in them, you could run around in your big spaceship but you couldn’t fly it and so on and so forth and gahd damMIT! Where was our spacefight groundfight game?
So, we set ourselves to work. AFF exists because it MUST exist. Only in AFF can you spawn in your crew quarters, run to the bay watching the space fight out of the windows, launch a dropship, fight through the defenders to the enemy flagship, breach the hull, run and gun your way to the bridge and SHOOT THE ENEMY CAPTAIN IN THE BACK OF THE NECK.
Ok. But it's this slightly twitchy passion which has driven us to create such a monster. We grew old making this, and we got grumpy watching everyone else release their cool games or whatever. We're from a time when games were about blowing stuff up for points and glory and now FINALLY we want to go out there and share this crazy passion with all of you!
35. Force of Elements
Less candy, More CRUSH.
Force of Elements is designed from the ground up for competitive gaming with diverse character-based abilities that make interacting with the gem board a tactical experience unlike any match 3 game you’ve played before. Anyone can learn to play in minutes. Mastering your favorite heroes and outwitting opponents in real-time battles will keep you playing and streaming for years to come.
- Two ways to play; rapid-fire TIMED mode and tactical TURNS mode
- Customize your play style with powerful AURAS
- NEW HEROES released regularly
- RANKED play and TOURNAMENTS - COMING SOON
Unleash the POWER of the ELEMENTS!
In the realm of Acharos, power derives from the five elements. Each Hero has an affinity with their chosen element, but skillful players can tap into all five by creating power gems.
- Fire: Incinerate your enemies with primordial energy. Fire is the element of chaos and destruction.
- Air: Masters of Air can manipulate time itself, extending their turns for bigger combos. Knowledge and control are attributes of Air.
- Water: The most protean element, Water is all about transformation. Water heroes manipulate the gem board to their advantage.
- Earth: Call on the forces of nature to outlast your opponent. Earth abilities emphasize strength and renewal.
- Void: The essence of emptiness, Void is a dangerous element to embrace. Void abilities allow heroes to curse, cripple and drain their opponents…often at a price.
36. Dungeon Hero
Dungeon Hero is a classic style Dungeon Crawler with a Casual/Cartoony twist.
- Beautiful Cartoony Graphics
- Wonderful Music (23 audio tracks)
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support (experience dungeon crawling in full 3D Stereo)
- 26 Heroes to choose from
- 12 Pets
- 130+ Unique Monsters
- 1100+ Unique Items
- 5 Dungeon Skins
- Dungeon Editor
- Downloading/Uploading Custom Maps
- Magic and Spell casting
- Hand-to-hand combat (dual weapons, or shield+weapon)
- Ranged combat (bows and crossbows)
- Unique gameplay experience every time you play thanks to Random Dungeon Generator
- Hand-designed 16-level Dungeon full of Challenging Puzzles
- Free Bonus every day you play the game
If you love other role-playing games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Legend of Grimrock, then you will love this game too!
Compared to others, Dungeon Hero is more on a Cartoony/Casual side.
In the Game you will find that certain elements, such as some Characters / Pets / Dungeon Skins, can be unlocked with Gems. You can get those Gems for free as a Daily Bonus or get them by completing Dungeons.
Hope you'll enjoy playing Dungeon Hero! :)
Game is powered by Esenthel Game Engine - http://www.esenthel.com/
WELCOME TO DUSTWIND, A MULTIPLAYER REAL-TIME TACTICS GAMEThe world has come to an end. Anyone still alive must fight other survivors. The time has come for you and your friends to get rekt while fighting against each other, other teams, or the Evil Computer in Cooperative mode.
Come join the CLUSTERFUN!
Make quick tactical decisions, create custom characters with interesting combinations of skills and gear, and dominate the battlefield!TACTICAL ACTION COMBATSneak, aim for bodyparts, use varied weapons and ammo, trick and flank your enemies, set or disarm traps, drive and repair vehicles, and try not to blow up all of your teammates! Seriously, don´t take that bazooka into close quarters combat.
A VARIETY OF ONLINE GAMEMODES, COOP OR PVP
A typical game session is anywhere between 10 minutes and 1.5 hours, strongly depending on which gamemode and map you play. Large Cooperative maps take longer (if you don´t die), while competitive matches are usually timed at 10-20 minutes.CREATE AND TWEAK YOUR CUSTOM CHARACTERS
No fixed classes, no grinding, no unlocking, NO PAY-TO-WIN. Experiment with various character builds without wasting your time. But you only get 10.000 points to spend on each character you make, so spend them wisely to find the coolest combination of skills and gear that suits you personally. Don´t worry though, you can re-stat or make a new char any time!PLAY AS A DOG
Dogs are great support units who can throw grenades, drive cars, deploy turrets, fire mounted car guns, heal people (bring your DOGtor!), repair stuff, bite enemies in the butt, and more.. The only thing they can´t do is use (the most) human weapons. But so what? Show those humans how tactical fighting is done! Wuff!PLAY AS A ROBOT
11010101 KILL ALL... Darn OS update, brb! Powering down :(CLUSTERFUN!
Nothing feels as good as killing your enemy with a toilet plunger fired from your compound bow right at his face. You could have went for broadhead arrows or explosive arrows.. But you didn´t. They DESERVED a plunger to the face, that´s why.CREATE YOUR OWN MAPS AND RULESETS WITH EASE
Dustwind is meant to be played the way YOU want to play it! Stay with the default maps and rules, or create house rules with just a few clicks. Enjoy cool maps created by others, or be a mapper yourself. Our user-friendly, Steam Workshop integrated map editor allows you to leave your mark on the game by expressing your creativity and sharing your work proudly and easily with the entire community. Power to the people!
38. Balthazar's Dream
A kid named Dustin goes into a coma after being hit by an ice cream truck. His injuries are serious and there is virtually no hope of him waking up.
His dog sleeps by his side, dreaming of strange and mysterious lands filled with canine wonders. It is Balthazar - Dustin's best friend and there is no way in the world he will move even an inch away from his owner.
In his dream Balthazar senses a presence of two entities. Recognizing one as Dustin he uses his nose to follow him, while the other presence lurks menacingly in the darkness. Balthazar is sure that it is here to take the boy away.
With a loud bark Balthazar embarks on a quest to save his owner, venturing through the dreamscape with love and determination only a dog can possess.
Balthazar's Dream is a platformer with puzzle elements. You can expect:
- 10 levels - 3 hours of gameplay on average
- challenging platformer segments
- 3 dogfights with bosses
- emotional soundtrack
- in-game controller support (you need mouse for the launch menu)
- 5 different dog breeds to play with (this feature is mostly just decorative)
- launching your dog into space
39. Battleheart Legacy
The classic mobile RPG, now available on Steam! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm.
••• Features •••
• A strategic, real-time combat system, originally designed for touchscreens, now enhanced for mouse and keyboard. Move your character or attack your foes through simple clicks, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Delightfully zany branching dialog and quests.
• Exciting boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
40. Always The Same Blue Sky...
THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL VISUAL NOVEL. Always The Same Blue Sky approaches the medium from a fresh new angle, a gripping tale with no filler, no pretence. Complemented by breathtaking artwork and an addictive soundtrack, you can't afford to miss this amalgamation of young talent!
You play as a thoughtful young soul, bumbling your way through late adolescence; you've been through a lot for your age and consequently are a little numb. This is why you don't bat an eyelid when, out of the blue, you're transferred to yet another school, in yet another remote location. Little do you know that this small island is nothing like the others, that the events that occur on it will change everything.
In an already niche genre of storytelling, Always The Same Blue Sky stands out as a truly unique seaside adventure; a timeless tale of love, mystery and humanity.
41. Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee
"Everburning battles between light and shadow,
clanging through the time,
destroying even the most beautiful meadow,
the song of war has no sense and has no rhyme."
Book of Tears, discovered 17 years ago in the Zunkara sector, age: unknown
For centuries, there was peace in this region of the universe. But dark shadows appeared at the border of this galaxy. Some call them angels, others call them demons. You are an ork from the honourable Nightork tribe, piloting your well proven Warg XJ-85 spaceship. You don't know what the angles or demons are, but a few weeks ago, they attacked in the Darharra sector. Planet Brog is under heavy siege now. You have to free this planet and save many lives. You travel with your ship to planet Brog...
Nightork Adventures - Beyond the Moons of Shadalee has the following features:
- Pilot your spaceship through procedurally generated dungeons.
- Fight against evil demons, to save the galaxy in 30 missions.
- Build your own levels with the included level editor.
- You can shoot projectiles in three different colors: red, green and blue.
- Each enemy ship has a specific color.
- You have to complement the enemies to white color.
- E.g. if an enemy is yellow, shoot it with blue projectiles.
42. Heathen Engineering's Terran
Heathen Engineering’s Terran brings real time space combat, grand strategy and open role-playing adventure to the Milky Way. Uncover and explore hidden stories throughout the galaxy, create a syndicate network to control and manipulate the great factions or forge your own corporate or government empire and dominate the competition.
You will pilot capital class warships in highly detailed environments across the galaxy. Meet new characters and learn their stories, discover and unlock new technologies, ship parts and more. How you play the game is your choice right from the start. Select one of 4 origins to get you started on your path and change your mind taking you and the galaxy down a different road.
Fly solo or amass a fleet the likes the galaxy has never known. In Heathen’s Terran you pilot your ship, you target your weapons and you pull the trigger. When you command a wing, division, flotilla or a full fleet you issue orders to your commanders while taking an active role yourself in the battle marrying action, tactical and strategic combat into a single cohesive experience.
You are a Terran pilot and have direct control of your ship in combat. Choose from an expansive array of prefabricated Vanguard ships or design and build your own warship from a huge list of parts and weapons in the ship editor. Collect ships across 12 categories ranging from the fast and nimble Corvette to the massive Fortress.
In Terran you chose how you play and you have the power to change your mind. Select your origin and start your journey as a private party, the head of a syndicate, founder of a start-up corporation or the head of a small government. Each role offers its own flavour of game play and players can work their way from one role to another through the decisions they make.
43. Salvation Prophecy
Salvation Prophecy is a military space epic. Human, mutant, and robotic factions are at war for galactic domination. Battles rage as space fleets collide. Invaders clash against fortified enemy colonies. Yet the greatest danger is the impending annihilation foretold by an apocalyptic prophecy. You must seek out the mysteries of distant alien worlds, and master ancient powers to withstand the coming storm.
- Engage in epic space battles with 50 fighter ships, space stations, and battleships.
- Upgrade your ship with more powerful weapons, missiles, engines, shields, reactors, and EMPs.
- Embark on drop ship missions to invade enemy colonies.
- Battle against enemy troops, turrets, flier-bombers, and powerful mech units.
- Navigate your ship through unstable wormholes to unknown galaxies.
- Explore alien planets inhabited by dangerous creatures.
- Discover the secrets of an apocalyptic prophecy.
- Seek out the guardians of ancient runes.
- Gain ranks by completing missions.
- Rise up to lead your faction's military strategy.
- Construct planet colonies, space stations, and military units.
- Order new missions to attack the enemy.
44. City Climber
City Climber is a silly physics-based game about climbing and finding your way through various environments. Progress through the story or enjoy funny challenges filled with falling and destruction.Story
- Find your way through 14 levels filled with various obstacles.
- Unlock new customizations for your character.
- Compare your level times with friends and other players through integrated Steam Leaderboards!
- Play through the story with a friend and test your coordination.
- Control a cubical robo-climber with differently colored arms.
- Each player has control of only one arm!
- Each challenge mode contains 10 levels to play through:
- Step by Step - Use your environment to successfuly roll down the stairs.
- Leap of Faith - Jump from a crane and hit the target area below.
- Crazy Carts - Climb onto a vehicle propelled by fire extinguishers and make it to finish.
- Fall Hazard - Balance your body on various props and don't fall down.
- Broken Space - Fall through the floating debris and hit the cardboard boxes below.
- Local turn-based multiplayer for up to 4 players.
- Compete against each other in set of randomly selected challenges!
Sipho is a game that combines eerie real life underwater creatures, insects, body parts with building, combat and exploration. Create your own creature by combining various parts, called zooids. Each zooid specializes in some sort of function– some zooids eat food, others are responsible for movement, attacking other creatures or providing structural support. Most zooids have active and passive abilities. All of the zooids combine into a single creature, Sipho, whose main goal is to climb to the top of the food chain, by using cunning weaponry and various skills.
Collect nutritious food, grow your own creature to become the best of them all. Beware though, there are powerful enemies out there to stop you.
Create your own ultimate monstrosity by combining different body parts, each with unique function. The further you progress, the more options you unlock, the more powerful you get.
Choose your own playstyle
Unlock 4 different species throughout the game and discover the one that fits your playstyle. Mix and match parts from different species to create the ultimate monstrosity.
Dive deep into various undiscovered places without the need to look back or backtrack.
Battle cunning bosses
Show your superiority by defeating the best of their breed bosses to unlock parts to aid in your conquest.
Your journey will take you from the underwater depths to lush environments to undiscovered and strange lands..
Sipho features infinite procedurally generated worlds teeming with life and challenges. Each playthrough will also provide you with different zooids that will further enhance your creature, allowing to try out various playstyles throughout the game.
Battlestorm is an arcade-style shoot-em-up game, inspired by the old 90s classics!
It will challenge you to multitask, engaging air & ground targets while dodging enemies to collect powerups, and trying to keep your multiplier alive all at the same time.
You won't breeze through every level on your first try, especially not in the later worlds!Features
Battle air & ground-based enemies in 25 levels across 5 unique environments!
More than 15 unique powerups to collect during levels to transform your ship's systems!
Progressively difficult boss fights throughout each world!
- Original Soundtrack
10 engaging background tracks to immerse players!
Support for Keyboard, Mouse & Keyboard, and Controller control schemes!
- Steam Leaderboards & Achievements
Compete globally and with friends for the highest score on each level, and challenge yourself to unlock every achievement!
- Steam Trading Cards
Collect the trading cards and craft the badges!
47. Chicken Invaders 5
Chicken Invaders puts you at the forefront of a battle against invading intergalactic chickens, bent on revenge against the human race for our oppression of Earth chickens. In this episode, the chickens have hatched a devious plan to block out sunlight and freeze Earth to death. It's up to you to travel around the galaxy in order to piece together an ancient artifact and (quite literally) save the day.
Hero's log, Stardate 8008.5
As the last intergalactic chicken invaders flee our Solar System
and lingering feathers still smolder in interplanetary space,
I ease up on the trigger and wipe the sweat from my brow.
My work here is done.
Saving the world sure works up an appetite.
I'm plotting a course for the nearest Space Burger.
I think I'll have the spicy chicken wings tonight.
Or perhaps their galaxy-renowned chicken pie?
Ah, the choices of a hero are never easy.
Suddenly, I am yanked back to reality by the whine
of my trusty spaceship's automated warning system.
Why are all my dashboard lights flashing red?
Why has the Earth darkened so?
And why does it all have to happen just as I'm about to eat?
Looks like tonight's dinner will have to wait...
Are you looking for a cool, action packed arcade classic that delivers an interesting, fun gameplay and a lot of variety? Do you want to challenge yourself in one of the most interesting space themed game worlds out there? Welcome to Zamarian, the one game where all of that and so much more comes to reality in an extraordinary way!
Your main focus here is to defeat the aliens that are trying to destroy your planet, all while assuring yourself that you will be the one true owner of this portion of your galaxy. Zamarian comes with easy to use controls and a unique gameplay experience that will change as you play.
We are also offering you beautiful graphics, an action-packed soundtrack that seamlessly blends rock and chiptune music as well as a multitude of bosses that will always try to eliminate you once and for all.
Zamarian also delivers a shiny, fun multiplayer component that allows you to immerse yourself into the gameplay, all while accessing some really interesting results. You can collect coins and gems to improve your chances of survival!
Don’t hesitate and download Zamarian right now, engage yourself into the ultimate battle for the galaxy and fulfill your destiny to become Earth’s final hope!Features:
- Immersive singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay
- Action packed boss battles
- True arcade feel
- Beautiful graphics
- Wonderful soundtrack
- Upgrade your ship and gems
- Lots of replay value
- The two rings at the center of the screen are boundaries that indicate the area where you can move your ship. Move the green mouse cursor as close to your fighter ship as possible.
- Collect gems in order to buy new ships and weapons. Use them wisely though!
- The heavy fighter ship has the most health (with 3 green bars), while the light fighter ship has the least health (with only 1 green bar).
- In order to remove floater bombs, buy the Guardian weapon (hotkey G). This especially comes in handy with the Crab boss in level 4.
- Each weapon has a hotkey that you can press in order to instantly buy them. Ex: H for heavy fighter ship, 5 for Medusa weapon, and 6 for EMP, and etc.
- Other hotkeys are P to pause game, E to fire EMP, F for fighter ship menu, and W for weapon menu.
- There is no set amount of lives in this game. Save yourself by buying another ship before the current one explodes.
- You automatically get the light fighter after the heavy or medium fighter exploded.
- If you hear him, brace yourself. Because the Zamarian boss is coming.
- Each of the three fighters have weapons that are mostly exclusive to each on of them. All of the weapons are unique in their own way. Try them all out.
- If you decide to play a new game, your gems count will remain the same but your score will be erased.
- Play the multiplayer mode if you want to farm for gems.
- If nobody comes to your room in multiplayer in a few seconds a GO SOLO button will come up to allow you to experience the multiplayer mode solo.
- Grab the booster after it turns green in the multiplayer mode. This will enable your ship to become a heavy fighter with a powerful weapon, giving you an advantage over the other opponents. However, use it wisely, as this power up has a time limit.
Zamarian is a cool little game that was created with the idea of providing a wonderful time away from those daily tasks. Rest assured that the title is not simple, instead it’s a reminiscence from the older, action packed and hard games that were designed in order to deliver one of a kind gameplay moments.
The coolest thing about Zamarian is that it allows you to control your ship unlike any other game, all while trying to explore the space at your own leisure and killing the enemies that come in your way. The title is designed by a lot of action and plenty of unique gameplay ideas, all of which add up to deliver a stellar outcome all the time. I liked the fact that this game is not afraid to take chances, instead it was designed with a wide range of action packed mechanics in mind.
There are multiple upgrades that you can perform to your vehicle, all of which add up in order to deliver a great shooting experience. The shooting mechanics are solid and the game is created all so that it will provide you with an action packed set of moments that you will always appreciate and enjoy.
Each level has its own boss, and while the first ones can be a simple challenge, the more you play the harder the game will get. The Zamarian alien, which is the ultimate, last boss will be very hard to defeat, and at the same time it also makes the game endless because it will basically grow new tentacles all the time.
All the ideas brought by the game are very interesting to be honest, and they do provide quite an interesting challenge all around, which is magical and tons of fun. I like the fact that you have 2 ships in the free version, because they do show you quite a lot of the game before you purchase. At the same time, I am also very impressed by the quality that they deliver, which is a major plus and a lot better than what you are used to from other titles in the genre.
This game screams retro memorabilia and it’s a good thing, in fact for me it basically revives the old school ideas and it brings them back in a colorful and fun way. I really liked it, and I do recommend Zamarian to everyone that wants a fun time regardless of where they are located!
49. A Pixel Story
A Pixel Story is a devious, old-school, 2D puzzle-platformer that charts the evolution of video games from the very beginning. You embark on an epic quest to the core of The System aided by the mystical powers unlocked by your Magical Teleportation Hat. As you progress through the four graphical generations your world becomes increasingly detailed and complicated, and your journey through video game history becomes ever more perilous.
You must explore a colourful and diverse world, unlock the awesome power of your snappy Magical Teleportation Hat, traverse 6 large free-form zones, interact with a diverse range of NPCs, stop the evil OS and, of course, save the world.
50. UnderWater Adventure
Take a deep breath and dive to live an epic journey through the depths !
"UnderWater Adventure" is a 3d action game, with a little part of puzzle.
Take your little sub,collect the gold ingot and go back to the surface.
But watch out from all the dangers of the abyss ...
- Use your grapping hook to help you in your journey.
- Active mine and use barrels with their own properties to make your way.
- Resolve puzzle and mechanisms
- Score bonus for speed
- Difficulty rises gradually.
- Replayable levels (when game finish)