100 Best Games Like Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner of 2020 - Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner Alternatives
Trying to find games like Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner
List of Best Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner Alternatives | Games Like Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner in 2020. If there is something missing from the Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Crowns and Pawns: Kingdom of Deceit
Legends of the past come back to life in a charming European mystery adventure.
Milda, a girl from Chicago, unexpectedly receives the last will of her deceased grandfather – it appears that she is an heir and the last guardian of a mysterious family secret. Following a handful of obscure hints, Milda is thrown into an adventurous, puzzle packed search for the truth.
Crowns and Pawns, inspired by point-and-click classics such as Broken Sword, Still Life, Syberia and others, brings the less explored history of Europe to the world of adventurers. Experience the legendary stories of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, beware of the villainous branch of the KGB, solve puzzles and follow hints to reveal the secrets of the king that was never crowned.
But be wary – he could trust no one. Can you?
- A blend of history and myths set in a modern world.
- Directed by the lead artist of a highly acclaimed fan adventure Broken Sword 2.5.
- A refreshing look at the classic point-and-click adventure genre.
- Hand painted HD art with a touch of modern graphics features.
- A world that reacts to your decisions.
- Customizable character looks.
- Featuring real life locations all around Europe.
- Fully voiced dialogues.
- A control scheme designed for both a mouse and a gamepad in mind.
Brought to you by an award-winning indie game development studio Tag of Joy.
Minimum: OS: Windows 7 or later Processor: at least 1.6 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities Storage: 4 GB available space ...
Every single time you click your mouse while holding a gun, you expect bullets to fly and enemies to fall. But here you will try out the FPS game filled with environmental puzzles and engaging story.
Silent template for your adventures, Chell, wakes up in a testing facility. She’s a subject of experiments on instant travel device, supervised by snarky and hostile GLaDOS.
Players will have to complete the tests, room by room, expecting either reward, freedom or more tests. By using the gun, that shoots portals (Portal-Gun™), players will move blocks, travel great distance quickly and learn about your current situation, which is unraveled through environmental storytelling. What you will be told might be different from what you will see.
White environments will guide the player’s portal placement, forcing them to pay attention to the surroundings. Portal creates tension, allowing either solving puzzles at your own leisure or moving quickly, due to the time limit or threats.
Darkest Dungeon is a roguelike RPG developed by Red Hook Studios.
The works of Howard Lovecraft served as the main inspiration for the game which addresses the themes of fear and psychological trauma.
The story begins when the player learns that they inherited a manor from a distant relative who died excavating the catacombs under the manor and accidentally released a number of monsters.
The player controls a group of adventure seekers that explore the dungeons beneath an old manor. Before every expedition, the player has to choose several heroes from the suggested roster and lead them through procedurally generated dungeons collecting treasures and killing various monsters.
The main objective is to save the lives and mental health of the heroes. Mental health declines every time when the player's comrades suffer damage, walk into traps or fall back from the battlefield. If the hero suffers a breakdown, they start to behave unexpectedly. During the expedition, the characters obtain their own traits - permanent behavior patterns, which can be both negative, such as alcoholism and kleptomania or positive like bravery....
Layers of Fear is the horror game with a focus on exploring and puzzles. It is the only installment in the IP, featuring one DLC which expands the storyline further and one port to the Nintendo Switch, which adds multiple features like accelerated controllers' support and touchscreen assistance.
The primary goal of the player is to guide the genius and psychopath painter on the way to complete the painting. The problem is the player does not know how to do so — they start exploring the house, which is changing the layouts repeatedly and find out many jump-scares along the way.
Getting through all of the six chapters the player may reach of the three endings: bad, average and good. The end is decided not by momentarily choice but by a series of decisions throughout the game. While the player is uncovering the truth about the premises of the hero's masterpiece, the DLC tells a story of his daughter which returns to her memories of the past. The DLC also features three endings in the same fashion as the original game.
Call of Duty 2 is a first-person shooter, a second installment in the Call of Duty series.
Plot and location
The game is set during one of the most troubling periods of the 20 century: the 2nd World War. The player can take command of various soldiers from Allied armies, and take part in various campaigns in Europe and Africa. The three playable campaigns focus on the Soviet, American and British soldiers fighting the Axis, each encompassing traditional battlegrounds such as Stalingrad, El Alamein and Hill 400.
Call of Duty 2 focuses on combining realism and entertainment in warfare simulation. The playable character can carry two firearms, unique for each country, utilizing each of them in different situations. UI has been changed drastically, removing the visible health bar and overhauling compass HUD. The difficulty system can provide a cinematic experience while keeping the gameplay realistic - on Veteran, each bullet can be fatal.
Visuals and other features
The game boasts a refined graphics engine, with smooth textures, good performance, and stunning effects. Explosions and falling buildings, bullets flying and artillery blasting the ground, every detail is done to ensure the immersion on the battlegrounds of World War II. Multiplayer features include different playing modes, up to 64 players fighting in different locations and using a variety of American, British, Soviet and German weapons....
From the legendary creator Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime comes "ReCore", an action-adventure masterfully crafted for a new generation.
As one of the last remaining humans on a planet controlled by robotic foes bent on your destruction, you must forge friendships with a courageous group of robot companions, each with unique abilities and powers. Lead this band of unlikely heroes on an epic adventure through a mysterious, dynamic world.
You can’t save mankind alone. ...
The Room PC is a fully-enhanced HD release of Apple's 2012 iPad Game Of The Year, including the 'EPILOGUE' DLC that adds 20% more content and play time to the original release. This PC version of the game has been many months in the making and has involved recreating almost every asset in the game from the ground up.
Fireproof Games are a small independent team working in Guildford in the UK. We self-published our first game The Room in September 2012 and were stunned with both the critical success and our new-found fan-base, not to mention multiple international awards. The Room has changed our lives and we hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed making it. ...
Deus Ex: The Fall is a first-person role-playing stealth-action game developed by Eidos Montreal. It is the fourth installment in the series. The game serves as a prequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The year is 2027. Human augmentations are a common thing. Bex Saxon, an ex-SAS, gets employed by a PMC called Belltower Associates. Hiding from the Illuminati in Costa Rica, Ben starts to experience augmentation rejection syndrome because of a global shortage of Neuropozyne which suppresses the symptoms. Ben unravels a global conspiracy revolving around the drug and tries to warn the World Health Organization.
Like the previous installments, the game features a high degree of role-playing. Players are able to upgrade their augmentations, unlocking more and more abilities. An inventory system is also present. Players have the option to use lethal or non-lethal approaches using different takedowns, and a wide range of weaponry. The levels are fairly open-ended so it is possible to complete a mission without even confronting the enemies....
Outer Wilds is an open world mystery about a solar system trapped in an endless time loop.
Welcome to the Space Program!
You're the newest recruit of Outer Wilds Ventures, a fledgling space program searching for answers in a strange, constantly evolving solar system.
Mysteries of the Solar System...
What lurks in the heart of the ominous Dark Bramble? Who built the alien ruins on the Moon? Can the endless time loop be stopped? Answers await you in the most dangerous reaches of space.
A World That Changes Over Time
The planets of Outer Wilds are packed with hidden locations that change with the passage of time. Visit an underground city of before it's swallowed by sand, or explore the surface of a planet as it crumbles beneath your feet. Every secret is guarded by hazardous environments and natural catastrophes.
Grab Your Intergalactic Hiking Gear!
Strap on your hiking boots, check your oxygen levels, and get ready to venture into space. Use a variety of unique gadgets to probe your surroundings, track down mysterious signals, decipher ancient alien writing, and roast the perfect marshmallow.
The Ship: Murder Party is a first-person shooter video game made with Valve Corporation Source engine. The first playable concept of The Ship was released as a modification for well-known and famous video game Half-Life 2.
The year is 1920. The setting is a cruise ship where each player has the mission to secretly murder other player when nobody is watching. Also, despite the killing the player has to be aware of their own hunters.
The story is about a man called Mr. X, who has handed free tickets for players in his cruise ship. Of course, the player's characters don’t know that once they are on the ship they will have to kill other passengers and if a passenger chooses not to do so the Mr. X will kill him or her immediately by feeding him or her to sharks.
The Ship has single-player and multiplayer modes. In single-player, the player gets the role of second class passenger named Charlie Panther who is welcomed by Mr. X talking about his requirements for the passenger which includes killing other people on the ship. In multiplayer mode each player gets a nickname and has the objective to kill certain person on the ship.
- Unparalleled Gameplay Variety Never before has an adventure game brought this much gameplay variety! Use your brains or your brawn; sneak, fight or talk your way through the many challenges the game offers. Be polite or rude, threaten or sweet talk; in Dreamfall you make the choice, resulting in a game where you never quite know what to expect next.
- Three Playable Characters Experience the story from three separate perspectives, and learn how their destinies blend together in an epic finale. Each character has unique abilities and world views, giving you constant gameplay variations.
- Three Worlds Dreamfall spans three beautifully realized worlds, multiple chapters and a stunning amount of detailed locations. Travel across a futuristic version of our earth, journey into a magical fantasy realm and unravel the mysteries of the Winter.
- Unique World Interaction Bridging the gap between the classic point and click adventure game, where you could click on any given point at the screen, and the action adventure, where you need to move up to an object to interact with it, Dreamfall introduces the brand new focus field feature. In this easy-to-use context-sensitive interface you can scan your entire visible environment as seen by the characters, and use it to get information on far away objects as well as triggering remote gameplay opportunities.
- Mature "Thriller"-type Storyline Dreamfall delivers a mature and compelling storyline that mixes the futuristic, fantastic and spiritual with a tale of murder, deceit and a conspiracy threatening our very existence. Bringing the classic adventure game into the world of the modern action game, Dreamfall delivers a rare and special story experience.
- Stunning Sounds and Soundtrack Listen to an emotional and epic soundtrack in 7.1 surround. Hear gripping voices as recorded by more than 50 professional actors, and enjoy soundscapes bringing players to the edge of their seats.
- A game for everyone 50% of the players of the original The Longest Journey were women. With its cinematic approach, believable characters, mature storyline and easy-to- grasp interface, Dreamfall is a game that any teenager or adult can pick up and enjoy, regardless of their gaming background.
Rochard is a 2D side-scrolling platformer where player can manipulate the gravity with a G-Lifter which lets to manipulate big objects. There is an increasing level of difficulty, various puzzle solving missions, action and even humor. Although, the game is two-dimensional it takes place in three-dimensional world. In his journey the main protagonist of the game solves various different puzzles and encounters enemies. In order to overcome these obstacles, the player has to manipulate the gravity, weight and matter properties. With only one press of a button, the player can change the gravity. From normal gravity one can change it to the low gravity which lets player to jump higher and overcome other obstacles for example to throw heavy objects or do a recoil jump. The player also has the ability to swing on certain objects in low gravity using the Gravity Beam. There is also a mechanic in some levels where the gravity is inverted and sometimes the player has the ability to invert the gravity himself....
The secret formula
The game - developed and published by German studio Daedalic Entertainment for Microsoft Windows and OS X in the spring of 2013. In the last days of the summer holidays, twelve-year-old juggler Jerry Hazelnut finds a recipe for a secret formula with which can create a carrot flame. Mixing all the ingredients, Jerry stumbles upon mysterious suitcase. Inside is a magic wand and hat, which later turns into a white rabbit. His name is Marquis de Hoto, and he tells Jerry about the existence of an infinite number of parallel universes.
The gameplay is based on the basic principles of point-and-click adventure games: the player controls the main character with the mouse, manipulates objects from the inventory and tries to solve with their help puzzles. The items can be used by themselves or mixed before use. Jerry has a special coin that can find hidden magic. Its usage also highlights all usable objects on the screen which significantly simplifies the game. In addition to other items, on the game levels are scattered collectibles, like stickers and audiobooks. They almost do not affect the gameplay, but by collecting them, the player can get an achievement on Steam and some information about the game world....
1939 - The eve of World War II. Nazi agents are about to get their hands on a weapon more dangerous than the atom bomb. Only Indy can stop them before they unleash the deadly secret that sank Atlantis.
- Point 'n’ click your way through fistfights, puzzles, balloon rides, car chases and Indy one-liners.
- Explore over 200 spectacular locations.
- Hear LucasArts' exclusive iMUSE create a musical score that follows your every move.
- Play and replay - three unique challenging paths to vanquish the Reich.
Winner of over 30 ‘Game of the Year’ awards, ‘Portal’ now comes to the Xbox LIVE Arcade! As unwilling test subjects in a sinister laboratory, players must break the laws of physics using ‘portal’ technology to solve puzzles and survive. Unlock the full game to experience the complete singleplayer story, gain access to all 14 new bonus maps, and get a glimpse behind the scenes with developer commentary!
Portal: Still Alive is available for PC here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-still-alive-pc...
Game Room allowed players to download classic hits and compete with each other in the virtual world....
The Room Three continues the tactile puzzle-solving gameplay of its predecessors while considerably expanding the world for the player to explore. Once again, Fireproof Games have re-built, re-textured and re-lit every asset and environment to bring the mysterious world of The Room to life.
In The Room Three you find yourself lured to a remote island, where you must draw upon all your puzzle-solving ability to navigate a series of trials devised by a mysterious figure known only as “The Craftsman”.
Fireproof Games are a small independent team working in Guildford in the UK. We self-published our first game The Room on iPad in September 2012 and were stunned with both the critical success and our new-found fan-base, not to mention multiple international awards. The Room games have since changed our lives and we hope you enjoy playing them as much as we enjoyed making them. ...
From the creators of the Broken Sword series, Revolution Software, comes the first in a series of 'Virtual Theater' adventure game. Non-playable characters will walk around and perform different actions regardless of your interaction with them. There is a variety of options and commands, including the possibility of interaction with a supporting character, whom you can give orders in order to solve some of the game's puzzles.
Lure of the Temptress has an intuitive point and click system. Everything you need to do (movie, talk, search and fight) is controlled via the mouse and its two buttons. It's all you need to explore a large and complex game world with over 60 screens to explore... more than 25 intriguing characters to interact with... and of course, Selena - the Temptress.A captivating story set in grim, medieval times The old-school feel of a classic adventure game Many interesting characters that move about freely and live out their own lives, thanks to the Virtual Theatre system ...
Silent Storm is a strategy game developed by Nival Interactive. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by JoWooD Productions. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Silent Storm on PC.
The future is now, the year 2044 to be exact and the world has changed dramatically. Male civilisation is on the verge of extinction. Genetic engineering has made human reproduction possible without the need for man's involvement. Women have decided to fight their final battle and to shape the world the way they want it.
But if that's not enough, women have a new laser weapon which kills only men, and the few remaining men are being turned into "she clones" in the bionic clinics. And there's more, a rebel feminist has stolen a supply of warheads and intents to start a global nuclear war.
Wait though, there's a glimmer of hope. You are the last remaining normal male and if you can avoid these female superpowers, you can reverse their domination.
But hurry, you don't have much time, the clock is ticking, your fate seems sealed, unless...Encapsulating futuristic story Superbly detailed 3D locations Loads of Brain Busting Puzzles Digitised Speech & Atmospheric music ...
Mother 3 is a 2006 role-playing video game in the Mother series, developed by Brownie Brown and HAL Laboratory, and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance. The game, which is the final entry in the series, was directed by Nobuyuki Inoue, written by series creator Shigesato Itoi, and scored by composer Shogo Sakai. The story follows Lucas, a young boy with psychic abilities, and a party of characters as they attempt to prevent a mysterious invading army from corrupting and destroying the world.
The game's development spanned twelve years and four consoles, beginning in 1994 for the Super Famicom console and then transitioning to the Nintendo 64 and its 64DD add-on before being cancelled in 2000. Mother 3 restarted development in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance and was finally released in Japan on April 20, 2006.
Mother 3 was a critical and commercial success upon release. Critics generally praised the game's graphics, music, and story, but believed that the gameplay offered few innovations to the role-playing genre. The game was never released outside Japan, though an unofficial English fan translation was released by the Starmen.net internet community in October 2008. On December 17, 2015, the game was released for the Japanese Virtual Console on the Wii U....
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition is an adventure-RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios. It was originally released in 2013. Bethesda Softworks published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Totally unique cast of 23 characters!In "REVELATOR" we have 6 new characters from the previous of the series, namely "Johnny", "Jack-O'", "Kuradoberi Jam", "Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy", coming to a total number of 23 playable characters!
*"Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy" can be unlocked by purchasing their respective DLCs. "Raven" can also be unlocked using in-game currency.
Extensive Game ModesBeginners can feel at ease with our step-by-step training program, from Tutorial Mode being remodified into an action game to learn the ropes, to the introduction of Stylish Mode that allows easy inputs for Special Attacks, and many more! You can also visit the in-game FAQ to find out answers to popular questions on how to get strong!
For players who already somewhat know their bearings in Fighting Games, we have the COMBO mode to teach all characters' worth of their combo potentials, and the MISSION mode to teach about the characters' general tactics and techniques. There's also the staple "TRAINING" mode, equipped with tons of features that allow you to recreate the situation of your choice, so as to allow you to train and research!
The well-received STORY mode is now back with more punch! Fully cinematic with the 3D graphics engine, explore the lore and find out.. the REVELATIONS of "Guilty Gear". There's also a short introduction to the past series at the start of the story mode, so players new to the series need not fret!
ONLINE ModePlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
In "Player Match" mode, you can walk around with your own customizable avatars and communicate with other players in the 3D room environment.
You can also place an entry in the "Rank Match" and proceed to play other offline game modes such as TRAINING mode, while waiting for your entry to be paired up.
The replays stored from your matches do not only show the match as-is, but you can also view both you and your opponent's key inputs, and you can change the camera angle to view the battle from a different perspective!
*Cross-platform to PS3/4 is not supported.
Don't know where to put in your effort? We'll show you the way! Be a formidable player in no time with our content-packed support features, in "GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-"! ...
The next massive sci-fi role-playing game from Monolith Soft, the
creators of Baten Kaitos and Xenoblade Chronicles, comes exclusively to
Wii U. A terrible intergalactic war leaves just a handful of Earth
survivors trying to live in a beautiful yet hostile environment. Players
engage in battles against powerful creatures of all forms and sizes
using the deep battle system that builds on the triumphs of Xenoblade
Chronicles for Wii.
Riding and controlling a weaponized mech, players can explore every
inch of the massive open world displayed in gorgeous high-definition
graphics. The world is filled with strange and imaginative creatures,
from small bugs to giant dinosaurs.
As characters improve in different classes, they will learn new combat
and defensive skills, or Arts. Players can customize the Arts palette
as their characters learn new Arts. All Arts have a “recast" time –
once cast, the player must wait out a “cooldown" period before that
Art can be used again.
Players can customize everything about the main character's
appearance, including gender, shapes, height, skin color, voice and
Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and his fellow aide Petka wake up to find themselves in a bad hangover and in a worse mood. They realize that someone has stolen the Red banner from the HQ. Our heroes are totally depressed with such a misfortune, just like every decent Red army fighters should be.
This unbearable offense leaves them no choice but to sneak into the enemy territory and to retrieve the precious banner.
Although it's not the end of the story yet! Somewhere on the moon, legions of alien invaders prepare to conquer Earth. But could such a little thing really give a scare to the Red Army heroes?
• Incredibly lush new high-res hand-painted graphics!
• The beginning of the epic and captivate adventures of beloved characters.
• Breathtaking story
• Enormous amount of puzzles to solve
• Hilarious gags ...
A day at the park... a lost teddy bear... a missing child. As the sun sets over Atlantic Island Park, you must explore its dilapidated rides in search of your son, Callum. As darkness falls, you will experience panic and paranoia through a narrative written by a team of award winning storytellers.
Amusement parks are happy places, filled with the joys of childhood and the exhilarating rush of fantastic rides to be dared. That was the vision of eccentric business man Nathaniel Winter when he opened the doors to Atlantic Island Park in 1977.
Unfortunately, the park's history turned out to be one plagued by tragedy and drama. Its freak accidents, grotesque killings and ghostly hauntings have inspired many a sensational headline, and locals worry the park is far from done claiming innocent lives.
For Lorraine, it's where her worst nightmare began.
WARNING: This experience deals with subject matter that might prove emotionally distressing to some. Player discretion is advised.
- Explore Atlantic Island Park and step onto rides such as the Ferris Wheel, the Bumper Cars and the Rollercoaster; just beware, some of them have a life of their own
- Enter the mind of Lorraine, a woman facing every parent's worst nightmare, and unravel her story as well as the dark and tragic history of the park
- Call out for Callum to respond, and interact with the environment around you while examining clues and listening to Lorraine's own inner voice as the game progresses
- Compelling graphics and audio deliver a uniquely atmospheric setting rich in mood and mystery, developed by a team of award-winning AAA developers
BONUS: The Park is inspired by a setting within the modern-day myths and mysteries MMO The Secret World. This copy of The Park includes unique in-game items that can be applied to one The Secret World account; the Killer Chipmunk outfit and three powerful, legendary talismans. ...
Galactic Civilizations III is a turn-based strategy with a high focus on explorations, expanding, exploitation, and extermination also called 4X strategy subgenre. This is the third part of the franchise of the same name featuring a lot of DLC's.
The title features some stories to hold the player's interest during the play session within the story campaigns, but when one creates own campaign, he is not allowed to pursue any storyline from the main game.
The in-game locations are procedurally generated, so every iteration of the game's experience feels different. There are multiple ways to reach to designed goal — political, economic and cultural. One can build the system of ships in various ways thanks to Crusade system: fleet may be composed out of the little amount of small and strong ships or a hive of feeble vessels.
The game size varies as well — one can create a little map to test some cultural features brought in the nearest DLC or create a vast 400x400 squares locations with up to 100 enemies and unfold massive space battles.
As it is a PC game, the broad category of non-official add-ons is available called mods. One can practically turn the game's visuals and story into every pop-culture universe starting with Star Trek and ending with Pixar cartoons.
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse lurk in the shadows before you. They are Death, Pestilence, Famine, and War. They are the root of all that is evil. They are the least of your worries. The last know Serpent Rider, Eidolon, lives. As the Necromancer, the Assassin, the Crusader, or the Paladin, you must defeat the dark generals and their Hell-spawned legions before you can face the Archfiend and attempt to end his ravenous onslaught. Go in peace and you will surely die.
- Experience the Quake Engine's true, polygon-based modeling for the most realistic, detailed environments ever seen in 3D gaming.
- Possess distinct spells, powers and 32 new weapons. With experience, gain levels, more hit points and certain abilities that apply to your specific character class, such as increased speed, firepower, and jump distance.
- Bludgeon your way through four demon-infested worlds - Medieval, Egyptian, Mesoamerican and Roman. Smash stained glass windows, collapse structural beams, and pulverize trees.
- Come face-to-face with Knight Archers, Fire Imps, Were-Jaguars, Skull Wizards and more. Go in with friends, or go against foes in a bloody Deathmatch. Up to 16 players can go at it via LAN and over the Internet.
Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta is an action-RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios. It came out on 03-08-2009. It was published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Inon Zur scored the game.
“Remember what you prayed for…”Features
- First-person atmospheric horror
- Story-driven exploration and intrigue
- Sound design applying the use of East Asian instruments and 80s Taiwanese music
- Relive the 1980s Taiwanese lifestyle through visuals and setting
- Unique Taiwanese/East Asian reference (folk culture, elements of taoism/buddhism)
Written and performed by Golden Melody Award winner “No party for Cao Dong”. ...
Play how you want with whom you want: your guests don’t need accounts to play. Enjoy the amazing graphics, realistic physiscs, and digital perks like ready setups, customizable cameras, and intuitive controls. Make your own games with no programming skills required.What does Tabletopia offer?
- Advanced digital arena for playing board games in an experience almost like gathering around a real table.
- Hundreds of licensed board games, including both designer classics, recent hits, and tomorrow's Kickstarter releases.
- True cross-platform experience: available now on PC, Mac OS X, coming soon to iOS and Android devices.
- Automated game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, and many other automated features.
- Public and private game tables, matchmaking system, etc.
- Ability to create your own games with no programming knowledge required (browser version).
- Specialized tools for designing, playtesting, demonstrating, and monetizing your board games (browser version).
Choose a game from our extensive library, create a table, send the link or room number to your friends or other Tabletopians, and let the game begin. Or go to Find & Play section and join an already created table. It’s that simple!How much does it cost?Tabletopia is free-to-play on Steam. No subscriptions or recurring payments are required to play.
With free Tabletopia you can:
- Access 450+ games for free (some setups and expansions may require Premium).
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play free games.
- Play up to 2 games simultaneously.
Premiums are available as in-app purchases for 3, 7, and 30 days in the Tabletopia client. Once your Premium expires, you are switched back to the free plan with access to all basic games and features.
With Premium Tabletopia you can:
- Access all games, expansions, and setups.
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play any games, including premium games.
- Play up to 10 games simultaneously.
- Officially licensed games. All the games in our catalog are fully licensed and created in partnership with their designers and/or publishers. By playing our Premium games you directly support their authors.
- Free-to-play, free-to-share. Tabletopia for Steam is free-to-play with hundreds of board games available at no additional cost. All games can be shared and played with people who don't have accounts. It's free.
- Friendly interface. Tabletopia is developed by professionals with maximum usability in mind. Its friendly interface, intuitive controls, built-in tutorials will make your gaming experience smooth and easy.
- Amazing visuals. Tabletopia boasts outstanding 3D graphics and top-notch quality of all game components and visuals. It also features a flexible camera with refined controls and custom settings.
- Digital advantages. Being a sandbox system, Tabletopia still provides numerous advantages of a digital product, such as ready game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, etc. Game objects can be rotated, flipped, locked in place, magnetically placed, and decks of cards can be shuffled and dealt from at the click of a button.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
Lifeless? Not so much!
Mutated insects have made their home in a bomb shelter and they're set on exploring the world.
Let this point&click adventure welcome you to a hilariously bizarre end time world and join the roaches Jim and Bud on their journey to the surface.
Journey of a Roach tells the story of two roach-buddies, who want nothing but see the surface world.
On their way up, they meet all kinds of bizarre and ludicrous insects inhabiting the post-apocalyptic earth. In atmospheric 3D point&click adventure style you'll take control of Jim the roach through the bomb shelter, effortlessly crawling your way along walls and ceilings. This innovative and dynamic game mechanic creates opportunities for a wholly new puzzle design. Fondly designed speechballoons offer an unconventional new dialogue experience and the soundtrack delivers and atmospheric, post-apocalyptic mood.Key Features
- Point&click Adventure in a unique environment
- Crawl along walls and ceilings, exploring secret underground
- Innovative controls create dynamic game mechanics
- Atmospheric 3D comic style world
- Two charming, memorable protagonists with humorous, nonverbal means of communication
In Persona 3, assume the role of a high school student, who was orphaned as a young boy, and has recently transferred to Gekkoukan High School on Port Island. Only days after he arrives at the school dorm, he is attacked by a Shadow. The assault awakens his Persona, Orpheus, his only chance at defeating this creature of the night. He soon discovers that he shares this special ability with other students at his new school. From them he learns of the Dark Hour, a hidden time that exists between one day and the next, swarming with Shadows that have been slowing claiming victims known as The Lost - poor souls who have inexplicably been turned into walking zombies. Under the supervision of school chairman Shuji Ikutsuki, he joins his new friends in confronting this evil threat... With your school as the primary battlefield, you are forced to juggle between two lives: student by day, defender against evil by night. And your greatest challenges await you on the eve of each full moon....
- Fully functioning alien society, with racial animosity and friendships, crime and punishment, leisure and entertainment, and functioning economy
- Unique 'Torus' play area gives a viewpoint never before seen in a game
- 16 habitable subsections spanning three decks in each space station
- Bio-deck with editable landscape and manageable ecosystem allowing complete control of terra-forming
- Multiplayer support for up to three other stationmasters
- Varied levels of play, from simple sandbox to detailed station micromanagement
Strive for mastery of swords and sorcery as you determine the destiny of a magic land marked by a dark secret. Know strength and cunning, friendship and hatred, honor and betrayal in your search for truth, hunger for treasure, and quest for triumph. Rage of Mages extends the boundaries of the RPG genre with its strategic real time combat, unique magic system, and plentiful character development options. Handcrafted in Russia, the character, creature, and story design impart a refreshing twist on the fantasy role-playing standard. Experience the magic, explore the mystery, and engage yourself in Rage of Mages.A slew of weapons and armor, (over 300 varieties!), scrolls and potions, spells and abilities Over 50 kinds of deadly enemies and creatures Greater than 25 branching missions offer great depth but provide a solid framework for novice gamers 5 spheres of magic offer many unique spells and special effects Strategic combat requires you to approach every battle with foresight and planning ...
However, life in the narrow, overpopulated alleyways and streets of the towns also has its downsides: epidemics and diseases are spreading, and thieves and highwaymen lie in wait to get their piece of the wealth. Now you can try your hand in these exciting times of change. Will you head down the path of an honest craftsman or a dubious priest? It’s your choice.The Story:At the age of 13, you leave your parents, go to the city to learn a job and aiming to build your own trade empire at the time of real commercial and though exchanges expansion. You choose the city, each one has its difficulty level, you choose your parents, whose respective jobs predispose you to have specific qualities, and you choose your business among the old fashionned Middle Age jobs. Run your own business, manage your workers properly as to be the more productive you can, and hire guards to protect your goods... Because even if you get better than the competitors, they can destroy your work and your goods... That's the difficult world of business affairs!Key features:
- Includes the original game plus its expansion pack
- Blackmail, kidnap, sabotage or buy your way into a higher position in the government
- Choose your job according to your qualities, your city and the local religion, hire workers and protect them, and protect your goods from bandits and competitors
- One of the best Middle Age commercial simulation
- Don't be stopped by your avatar's death : manage your commercial empire through generations!
- A great history revision of this wonderful period : trade expansion, land discoveries, the different religions finally work together
The sudden disappearance of an ambitious engineer and his high-society wife provokes the hunt for a precious artefact. The trail leads to the attic of their home, and the discovery of an old, peculiar dollhouse…
Explore unsettling locations, follow obscure clues and manipulate bizarre contraptions as you uncover the mysteries within Waldegrave Manor.
THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE BOX
Explore a deviously complex dollhouse which transforms at your fingertips. Each intricate room is a portal to a new, stunning environment.
Easy to begin yet hard to put down, enjoy a unique mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface.
INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object.
Examine dozens of detailed objects to discover which of them conceal hidden mechanisms.
A haunting soundtrack coupled with dynamic sound effects create an unforgettable soundscape.
iCLOUD & GAMECENTER SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices and unlock achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish and Russian.
Fireproof Games is an independent studio from Guildford, United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
Find us on Facebook ...
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. ©2005 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or ™ as indicated. All right reserved.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS3™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionalities may not be available.
This item is being licensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network Account. Please see software description for device compatibility. ...
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through horrible experimentation, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the doomsday clock.
Together, they must battle an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered family.
The End of All Things is in sight. At the edge of eradication stands Astebreed.Arcade Shooter EvolvedAstebreed takes the classic arcade shooter and breathes new life into it. Using lovingly crafted 3D models, cutting edge particle effects, and tried-and-true Japanese mecha designs, Astebreed delivers an unparalleled atmosphere of beautiful destruction.A Full ArsenalRoy has a considerable arsenal to combat his foes, as well. Armed with the mysterious Lucis device, Roy's mech can shoot from a distance, paint targets for precision homing attacks, and even get close for a killing blow with a powerful blade attack. No enemy shall escape your wrath, no matter where they hide.Dynamically Changing PerspectiveYour enemies are not always ahead of you. Your enemies swarm, fly and intercept, and Astebreed's dynamic perspective always keeps the action in view. Seamlessly switching between vertical, horizontal, and 3D shooter, Astebreed will keep you guessing what your next threat will be, without ever interrupting the action.
Your name is Ethan, a rat that got touched by meteorites giving him the power of telekinesis: freezing time and moving objects around him. He is now looking for more meteorites that fell in his surroundings to get more power and his revenge against his neighbor who destroyed Ethan's house!They played Ethan
- When Super Meat Boy and Braid got together - Unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles to race through a gauntlet of ruthless hazards
- "Okay just one more try" enabled - Difficult without frustration as you respawn instantly: you don't know it yet, but you'll love killing Ethan
- Telekinetic gameplay with real time physics - Pause time and move a wide array of objects with their different properties to build the solution you want, nothing is scripted: levels can be solved in multiple ways. Examples? HERE or also HERE!
- Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds
- Hardcore completionist gamers wanted - getting all the fragments, 100% of the achievements and secret bonuses
- Replay value - Time-attack, fragment collection or minimum number of pause goals in each level
- Leaderboards - once you've mastered the levels, will you be the fastest one?
You wake to find yourself trapped inside an experimental machine...
A machine built to simulate memories.
You no longer recall why you entered, but an AI voice guides you.
Trying to escape, you face memories from a past you may not want to remember.
But what is real?
Are these memories your own?
Can you even trust your own mind anymore?
Are you even in control?
Asemblance is the pilot episode of a mind-bending franchise inspired by The Twilight
Zone, The X-Files, and the Black Mirror television series.
Soundtrack by Seattle electronic artists Kid Smpl and Johnny Goss. ...
Gentle and sensitive;dislikes insects, dirty hands and blood; has a great talent for music; popular young musician.
Sparky and outgoing, sometimes mischievous; often said to be a tomboy. Turned calm, quiet and more ladylike after going through the family's misfortune, but is still as straightforward and resolute as before. Good at drawing.
Storyboard performance: In the game, standing pictures and dialog boxes don’t have fixed positions. The performance takes on the storyboard widely used in comics, in which a large amount of pictures form a rich visual performance.
Clue Integration: To avoid boredness brought by long monologues, apart from making regular uses of items to solve puzzles, players also need to search through the map to find clues and then integrate them into new clues, so as to push forward the plot.
Original BGM: The only BGM in this game was composed by independent musician TetraCalyx, which consists of five voice parts, namely P, R, I, C and E. They will be unlocked one by one in the new game+ by solving puzzles.
An updated decoder is recommended for a better experience, since there're 11 video performances to cover the whole story.
Stealth （Thank you very much for this player =3=） ...
Clickr is a next generation puzzle game developed by Ntreev Soft, the studio behind Pangya & Trickster. The game competed in the 2010 Independent Games Festival and was selected as 'Top 10 Break Out Indie Games of 2010' by DIYGamer.Key Features:
- 4 Main Game Modes: Puzzle, Battle, Push, and IQ modes with various sub-modes and missions.
- Multiplayer Modes: Head-to-head match-ups in Battle and Push modes.
- 3 Unique Themes: Basic, Africa and Zombie themes provide different characters, effects, skins and sounds!
- Over 70 Steam Achievements to unlock!
- Additional Features: Tutorial, left-handed controls, and global leaderboards.
Intense Platforming Action, With All Your Favorite Iconic Monsters
"A Love Letter To The Action-Platform Genre. If you want an action-platform game with great gameplay, challenge and a story that is simple but enjoyable, Blood of the Werewolf is the game for you." "Selena responds with perfection to the button presses."
"This game propelled me back to those halcyon days when I started gaming, and games were extremely difficult yet ultimately all the more rewarding."
"Overall, Blood of the Werewolf is a great platformer. It provides a wonderful sense of atmosphere, the story is well written and well told, and the gameplay mechanics feel fantastic. You may destroy a keyboard or controller out of rage, but you’ll want to buy another to see this great game to the end. Fans of platformers, especially old-school platformers, should give this game a serious look."
"An excellent action-platformer that wonderfully combines challenging but fair gameplay with a colorful and vibrant art style. "
"Scientifically Proven has managed to create a piece worthy of its platforming predecessors, where gore blends with horror creating an atmosphere that will captivate you." Dying too often gets frustrating at times, but not that much as to make you want to ditch the game. The beautiful visuals along with the multitude of monsters will keep you company while journeying in an adventure like never before."
"Blood of the Werewolf is a beautiful platform game - A classic mold with a ...unique garment that will not make you regret your investment and still promises to steal many hours of your day." (translation)
"Beautiful, rhythmic, and well done"
Blood of the Werewolf takes players on a ruthless journey of revenge through 3 level filled game modes of white knuckle platforming action while taking on hordes of creatures and iconic monster-movie bosses; Creature, Hyde, Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein. Selena has access to upgradeable weapons in human form and unlockable wolf powers when transformed. Additional modes like speed run and score rush will test your reflexes and memory, with online leaderboards to keep track of yourself, and friends.
Keep your wits about you, Blood of the Werewolf will test your limits and offer a challenge you haven't seen since the golden age of games.Features
- Experience a rich, in-depth Story Mode featuring 30+ creatures, 15 button-grinding levels to master and five heart-pounding boss arenas
- Score Rush mode offers the pro a whole new leaderboard driven experience as you compete for the highest score.
- Endless Challenge is a nightmare of procedurally generated levels and monsters that increase in difficulty. How far can you make it?
- Shift instantaneously between human and werewolf form when in view of a full moon
- Hardcore, classic platforming gameplay with a modern twist; pressure sensitive, full air controls for precision moves
- Unlock a bevy of achievements, pushing you to the limit of your abilities
- Upgrade weapons and wolf powers, for the edge you need against the monster onslaught
- Uncover hundreds of collectibles and hidden items to discover throughout the game
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City is a high-quality hidden object puzzle adventure game that focuses on mini games and puzzle solving in the creepy scenery of a gothic city.
HUNT MONSTERS IN THE HAND PAINTED GOTHIC CITY!
Sylvia, the acolyte of the mysterious monster hunting Order, loses her memory. One year later, the Incarceri Stone – a powerful artifact that binds Koshmaar, a horrifying creature from another world – is stolen!
36 CAPTIVATING HAND PAINTED LOCATIONS!
Sylvia and her master, Solomon, embark on an adventure that will lead them into the city of Lichtenheim, where they will face the thief whose identity will come as no less a shock than the actual disappearance of the artifact.
TEST YOURSELF IN 36 MINI GAMES AND HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
The heroin and her mentor will need to put on their detective hats and face not only the evil forces within the gothic walls of the grim city, but also dark secrets from the past. Will Silvia succeed in recovering the Incarceri and prevent the Koshmaar from breaking free? Will she muster the courage to save Lichtenheim and its inhabitants?
HELP THE ESTRANGED LOVERS IN A BONUS ADVENTURE FROM THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION!
The additional content contains an immersive bonus adventure that will pull you deeper into the game!
BRING THE HIDDEN OBJECTS PUZZLES ADVENTURE WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi Fi required for this offline game!
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER FOR NEW ADVENTURE GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, stories, tales, and eerie mysteries await in our selection of immersive hidden object puzzle games!
- Master the third installment of Grim Legends!
- 36 atmospheric hand-painted locations!
- Test yourself in 36 mini-games and hidden object scenes!
- Help the estranged lovers in bonus adventure!
- Examine and put together useful items!
Mutate to survive!Dead mutants leave nasty puddles of mutagen. Be careful and wise because if you step into it, you’ll replenish your health receiving a dose of a mutagen that will change your character at some point.Invite friends to online co-op!You can play alone or invite friends to join you and explore the game together in teams of 2 to 4 players. Coop benefits everyone so that every player will be able to apply it later during a single game or a multiplayer game with other people.Gain new mutation forms by slaying them!To unlock new mutation, you should free it from confinement and then kill it in combat. Once done, you’ll be able to turn into this form in your playthrough which entails a significant change your character’s mechanics. A couple of seconds ago you threw your head at your opponents, and now you lay eggs so that your tiny copies can hatch to fight at your side, or maybe your enemies get electrocuted. That’s quite OK.Make use of the environment!But be careful! Explosions, flying barrels, circular saws, flames out the walls or flying pig heads won’t give you a second to breathe. You can both use the environment as a weapon or get killed by it.The game is changing!It applies to randomly generated locations as well as more general things. The game plot itself is designed to make the game change after every successful session. It means new unlocked locations, new enemies, bigger levels with new mechanics, stronger bosses. And with each session, you’ll move along the storyline. ...
Paris, 1960. Europe is in the grip of the gentleman master thief The Raven. His burglaries are spectacular and he always emerges unscathed. Young hotshot investigator Nicolas Legrand stuns the public when he confronts the master thief and fatally wounds him.
London, 1964. An ancient ruby – one of the legendary 'Eyes of the Sphinx' – is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the Raven's footsteps? – Legrand is back on the case. At the same time in Zurich a phone rings. Constable Anton Jakob Zellner looks up from behind a mountain of files. He has no idea what lies hidden in a bank vault, just a few hundred meters away from him. As he reaches for the receiver his life takes a crucial turn…
All three chapters are now available:
- Chapter I: The Eye of the Sphinx
- Chapter II: Ancestry of Lies
- Chapter III: A Murder of Ravens
- King Art's thrilling crime adventure – full of twists and turns – immerses you in both sides of the story, combining elements of classic whodunit and heist stories
- Cinematic presentation with hundreds of camera angles and dozens of cutscenes
- Optional puzzles and scoring system for adventure game veterans
- Notebook and help function for adventure game newcomers
- Breathtaking real-time 3D graphics in full HD
The Rabbids’ first comedy-adventure will take them to the moon or bust!
As usual, they have an infallible plan: Collect all the human Stuff they can find, heap it onto a giant Pile and climb to the moon… Not so fast! The Humans revolt and become Verminators to exterminate the Rabbid varmints and defend their precious Stuff: ‘Rabbids Go Home!’...
Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner
Old-school 3D adventure in the best traditions of the genre
Natalie, a young writer, is late for her motor ship that was to take her home to America. However, at the port she meets the captain of the cargo ship that by a lucky chance sails to the same destination. The captain invites her to sail with them, and Natalie agrees. If she only knew how this voyage would change her life. It is all about the item from a mysterious antique collection on board.
You'll enjoy a whole lot of fascinating minigames, an excellent quest for the necessary items, and a captivating and outstanding storyline. The game implements some really diverse minigames, including the simple ones that employ your reaction and speed, as well as games with an innovative, but intuitive gameplay. Game puzzles and quests are extremely logical, and they don't irritate the player by making them take the most unobvious actions to solve them. A great atmosphere and storyline provide the deepest possible gameplay involvement.
- Captivating and outstanding storyline
- Great atmosphere that absorbs you deeply into the gameplay
- The abundance of different puzzles, both classic and new, never before have not implemented
- Fascinating and extremely logical quests
- Selected difficulty level determines the contents of the game dialogs and messages received by the player in the game