Trying to find games like Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner are:
- arrow_rightLayers of Fear
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: The Fall
- arrow_rightRed Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded
- arrow_rightGrim Legends 3: The Dark City
- arrow_rightVampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova
- arrow_rightNoir Chronicles: City of Crime
- arrow_rightDrawn: The Painted Tower
100 Best Games Like Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (18)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (45)
- Android (34)
- macOS (59)
- Linux (31)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. Layers of Fear
Layers of Fear is the horror game with a focus on exploring and puzzles. It is the only installment in the IP, featuring one DLC which expands the storyline further and one port to the Nintendo Switch, which adds multiple features like accelerated controllers' support and touchscreen assistance.
The primary goal of the player is to guide the genius and psychopath painter on the way to complete the painting. The problem is the player does not know how to do so — they start exploring the house, which is changing the layouts repeatedly and find out many jump-scares along the way.
Getting through all of the six chapters the player may reach of the three endings: bad, average and good. The end is decided not by momentarily choice but by a series of decisions throughout the game. While the player is uncovering the truth about the premises of the hero's masterpiece, the DLC tells a story of his daughter which returns to her memories of the past. The DLC also features three endings in the same fashion as the original game.
Supports Xbox Play Anywhere: Yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost!
From the legendary creator Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime comes "ReCore", an action-adventure masterfully crafted for a new generation.
As one of the last remaining humans on a planet controlled by robotic foes bent on your destruction, you must forge friendships with a courageous group of robot companions, each with unique abilities and powers. Lead this band of unlikely heroes on an epic adventure through a mysterious, dynamic world.
You can’t save mankind alone.
3. Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: The Fall is a first-person role-playing stealth-action game developed by Eidos Montreal. It is the fourth installment in the series. The game serves as a prequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The year is 2027. Human augmentations are a common thing. Bex Saxon, an ex-SAS, gets employed by a PMC called Belltower Associates. Hiding from the Illuminati in Costa Rica, Ben starts to experience augmentation rejection syndrome because of a global shortage of Neuropozyne which suppresses the symptoms. Ben unravels a global conspiracy revolving around the drug and tries to warn the World Health Organization.
Like the previous installments, the game features a high degree of role-playing. Players are able to upgrade their augmentations, unlocking more and more abilities. An inventory system is also present. Players have the option to use lethal or non-lethal approaches using different takedowns, and a wide range of weaponry. The levels are fairly open-ended so it is possible to complete a mission without even confronting the enemies.
4. Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded
Russia is in a midst of Civil War. Both the front line and Ural River splits the village Backwoods in two. One part of the village is somehow controlled by the brave Red Army division headed by Chapaev. Remnants of the cowardly Whites are still comfortably stationed on the other side.
Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and his fellow aide Petka wake up to find themselves in a bad hangover and in a worse mood. They realize that someone has stolen the Red banner from the HQ. Our heroes are totally depressed with such a misfortune, just like every decent Red army fighters should be.
This unbearable offense leaves them no choice but to sneak into the enemy territory and to retrieve the precious banner.
Although it's not the end of the story yet! Somewhere on the moon, legions of alien invaders prepare to conquer Earth. But could such a little thing really give a scare to the Red Army heroes?
• Incredibly lush new high-res hand-painted graphics!
• The beginning of the epic and captivate adventures of beloved characters.
• Breathtaking story
• Enormous amount of puzzles to solve
• Hilarious gags
Categories in common with Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded: Adventure
5. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
PLAY THE CAPTIVATING THIRD INSTALLMENT OF GRIM LEGENDS!
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City is a high-quality hidden object puzzle adventure game that focuses on mini games and puzzle solving in the creepy scenery of a gothic city.
HUNT MONSTERS IN THE HAND PAINTED GOTHIC CITY!
Sylvia, the acolyte of the mysterious monster hunting Order, loses her memory. One year later, the Incarceri Stone – a powerful artifact that binds Koshmaar, a horrifying creature from another world – is stolen!
36 CAPTIVATING HAND PAINTED LOCATIONS!
Sylvia and her master, Solomon, embark on an adventure that will lead them into the city of Lichtenheim, where they will face the thief whose identity will come as no less a shock than the actual disappearance of the artifact.
TEST YOURSELF IN 36 MINI GAMES AND HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
The heroin and her mentor will need to put on their detective hats and face not only the evil forces within the gothic walls of the grim city, but also dark secrets from the past. Will Silvia succeed in recovering the Incarceri and prevent the Koshmaar from breaking free? Will she muster the courage to save Lichtenheim and its inhabitants?
HELP THE ESTRANGED LOVERS IN A BONUS ADVENTURE FROM THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION!
The additional content contains an immersive bonus adventure that will pull you deeper into the game!
BRING THE HIDDEN OBJECTS PUZZLES ADVENTURE WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi Fi required for this offline game!
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER FOR NEW ADVENTURE GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, stories, tales, and eerie mysteries await in our selection of immersive hidden object puzzle games!
- Master the third installment of Grim Legends!
- 36 atmospheric hand-painted locations!
- Test yourself in 36 mini-games and hidden object scenes!
- Help the estranged lovers in bonus adventure!
- Examine and put together useful items!
6. Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova
Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova is an adventure game with elements of horror, based on the first documented case of vampirism!
18th century Europe: fifty years after a great plague had swept the land of the Habsburg dynasty, the subjects of the Emperor are in danger again. A series of horrifying, unexplainable deaths occur in the remote Serbian town of Kisilova. Fearing that the plague may be striking again, the residents begin to flee their homes. Summoned by the Prince of Württemberg himself, Imperial emissaries come to Kisilova to investigate the events and prevent further deaths.
The heroine and her companion have to lead an investigation, question the witnesses, explore every nook and cranny in the town and solve many puzzles. Will they be able to uncover the secrets of the local dignitaries and discover the identity of the hooded stranger trying to thwart their plans?
The fate of Kisilova and the Empire lies in your hands!
- 62 hand-painted areas depicting remote lands of 18th century Europe.
- Your fellow investigator will often come to your aid.
- 36 challenging mini-games and 21 scenes with hidden objects.
- 14 intriguing characters to meet during the investigation.
- Additional adventure with multiple endings!
7. Noir Chronicles: City of Crime
Step into the shoes of Alfred Fox, a private eye with a knack for getting into trouble, and confront the danger looming over your old flame, Barbara Le Purr. Using your own intuition and wide investigation techniques you will follow the intrigue and face many, sometimes deadly, consequences.
When you receive a phone call from your old flame, Barbara, you don't expect it to be the beginning of the most difficult investigation in your career. The affair from the past will become the source of questions that you will try to answer. Was it the beauty of the smart femme fatale or her journalistic curiosity that brought her trouble? Your task is to find her stalker and figure out who really pulls the strings in this vibrant but dangerous city. Will you succeed in solving the puzzles and expose the deadly secrets of the City of Crime? Will you have the determination needed to get to the truth? Will you find the courage to dive deep into this mature and passionate adventure inspired by film noir?
Features Explore more than 43 locations in a vibrant metropolis!
Solve 41 puzzles to get to the real kingpin!
Search through 20 scenes with hidden objects to find clues!
Learn the fate of 20 characters involved in dark and mature intrigue!
Follow the love affair and discover its deadly consequences!
8. Drawn: The Painted Tower
Enter the world of Drawn, and unravel the secrets of the Painted Tower. Overcome challenging puzzles on your quest to save Iris. A curse has locked each floor of the tower, and only the most creative adventurer can find a way through. Enter lush painted worlds and meet fantastic characters who will help you…and sometimes try to stop you, on your quest through the dream world of The Painted Tower.
Beware! Darkness approaches the tower. Can you save her in time?
- A cinematic adventure
- Explore enchanted worlds
- Solve elaborate and cunning puzzles!
9. The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus 2
SUBMERGE INTO THE UNKNOWN!
Meet Dr. Magnus. Macario Magnus, the inventor.
While he was working on a top-secret project, his girlfriend Lara has been kidnapped. Who is the ghost that kidnapped her? How's the Dreamatorium connected to the Ghost's rage?
Step into the shoes of Iris Birdwood, a paranormal detective, and find all the answers!
- Many colorful locations
- Unique Hidden Object Scenes
- Powerful Amulet
- 5+ hours of gameplay
- 5 chapters
- RPG elements
- Challenging puzzles/mini-games
- Amusing comments
- Imaginative characters
- Unlockable achievements
- Special collectable symbols - Eye of HorusSteam Greenlight
10. The Room
Fall into a world of bizarre contraptions and alchemical machinery with The Room, a BAFTA award-winning 3D puzzler from Fireproof Games. Follow a trail of cryptic letters and solve many unique devices in ever more extraordinary places, on a time-spanning journey where machinery meets myth.
The Room PC is a fully-enhanced HD release of Apple's 2012 iPad Game Of The Year, including the 'EPILOGUE' DLC that adds 20% more content and play time to the original release. This PC version of the game has been many months in the making and has involved recreating almost every asset in the game from the ground up.
Fireproof Games are a small independent team working in Guildford in the UK. We self-published our first game The Room in September 2012 and were stunned with both the critical success and our new-found fan-base, not to mention multiple international awards. The Room has changed our lives and we hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed making it.
Rochard is a 2D side-scrolling platformer where player can manipulate the gravity with a G-Lifter which lets to manipulate big objects. There is an increasing level of difficulty, various puzzle solving missions, action and even humor. Although, the game is two-dimensional it takes place in three-dimensional world. In his journey the main protagonist of the game solves various different puzzles and encounters enemies. In order to overcome these obstacles, the player has to manipulate the gravity, weight and matter properties. With only one press of a button, the player can change the gravity. From normal gravity one can change it to the low gravity which lets player to jump higher and overcome other obstacles for example to throw heavy objects or do a recoil jump. The player also has the ability to swing on certain objects in low gravity using the Gravity Beam. There is also a mechanic in some levels where the gravity is inverted and sometimes the player has the ability to invert the gravity himself.
12. The Night of the Rabbit
The secret formula
The game - developed and published by German studio Daedalic Entertainment for Microsoft Windows and OS X in the spring of 2013. In the last days of the summer holidays, twelve-year-old juggler Jerry Hazelnut finds a recipe for a secret formula with which can create a carrot flame. Mixing all the ingredients, Jerry stumbles upon mysterious suitcase. Inside is a magic wand and hat, which later turns into a white rabbit. His name is Marquis de Hoto, and he tells Jerry about the existence of an infinite number of parallel universes.
The gameplay is based on the basic principles of point-and-click adventure games: the player controls the main character with the mouse, manipulates objects from the inventory and tries to solve with their help puzzles. The items can be used by themselves or mixed before use. Jerry has a special coin that can find hidden magic. Its usage also highlights all usable objects on the screen which significantly simplifies the game. In addition to other items, on the game levels are scattered collectibles, like stickers and audiobooks. They almost do not affect the gameplay, but by collecting them, the player can get an achievement on Steam and some information about the game world.
13. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
The Man With The Hat Is Back In His Greatest Adventure Yet!
1939 - The eve of World War II. Nazi agents are about to get their hands on a weapon more dangerous than the atom bomb. Only Indy can stop them before they unleash the deadly secret that sank Atlantis.
- Point 'n’ click your way through fistfights, puzzles, balloon rides, car chases and Indy one-liners.
- Explore over 200 spectacular locations.
- Hear LucasArts' exclusive iMUSE create a musical score that follows your every move.
- Play and replay - three unique challenging paths to vanquish the Reich.
Categories in common with Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: Adventure
14. The Room Three
Continuing the critically acclaimed ‘The Room’ game series, Fireproof Games are proud to bring the third instalment to PC.
The Room Three continues the tactile puzzle-solving gameplay of its predecessors while considerably expanding the world for the player to explore. Once again, Fireproof Games have re-built, re-textured and re-lit every asset and environment to bring the mysterious world of The Room to life.
In The Room Three you find yourself lured to a remote island, where you must draw upon all your puzzle-solving ability to navigate a series of trials devised by a mysterious figure known only as “The Craftsman”.
Fireproof Games are a small independent team working in Guildford in the UK. We self-published our first game The Room on iPad in September 2012 and were stunned with both the critical success and our new-found fan-base, not to mention multiple international awards. The Room games have since changed our lives and we hope you enjoy playing them as much as we enjoyed making them.
15. The Park
Set in a creepy amusement park hiding a dark and sinister secret, The Park is a one to two hour long first-person psychological horror experience focusing on intense storytelling and exploration instead of combat and action.
A day at the park... a lost teddy bear... a missing child. As the sun sets over Atlantic Island Park, you must explore its dilapidated rides in search of your son, Callum. As darkness falls, you will experience panic and paranoia through a narrative written by a team of award winning storytellers.
Amusement parks are happy places, filled with the joys of childhood and the exhilarating rush of fantastic rides to be dared. That was the vision of eccentric business man Nathaniel Winter when he opened the doors to Atlantic Island Park in 1977.
Unfortunately, the park's history turned out to be one plagued by tragedy and drama. Its freak accidents, grotesque killings and ghostly hauntings have inspired many a sensational headline, and locals worry the park is far from done claiming innocent lives.
For Lorraine, it's where her worst nightmare began.
WARNING: This experience deals with subject matter that might prove emotionally distressing to some. Player discretion is advised.
- Explore Atlantic Island Park and step onto rides such as the Ferris Wheel, the Bumper Cars and the Rollercoaster; just beware, some of them have a life of their own
- Enter the mind of Lorraine, a woman facing every parent's worst nightmare, and unravel her story as well as the dark and tragic history of the park
- Call out for Callum to respond, and interact with the environment around you while examining clues and listening to Lorraine's own inner voice as the game progresses
- Compelling graphics and audio deliver a uniquely atmospheric setting rich in mood and mystery, developed by a team of award-winning AAA developers
BONUS: The Park is inspired by a setting within the modern-day myths and mysteries MMO The Secret World. This copy of The Park includes unique in-game items that can be applied to one The Secret World account; the Killer Chipmunk outfit and three powerful, legendary talismans.
Categories in common with The Park: Adventure
16. Runestone Keeper
Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
17. Journey of a Roach
Nuclear war, post apocalypse, barren and lifeless wastelands.
Lifeless? Not so much!
Mutated insects have made their home in a bomb shelter and they're set on exploring the world.
Let this point&click adventure welcome you to a hilariously bizarre end time world and join the roaches Jim and Bud on their journey to the surface.
Journey of a Roach tells the story of two roach-buddies, who want nothing but see the surface world.
On their way up, they meet all kinds of bizarre and ludicrous insects inhabiting the post-apocalyptic earth. In atmospheric 3D point&click adventure style you'll take control of Jim the roach through the bomb shelter, effortlessly crawling your way along walls and ceilings. This innovative and dynamic game mechanic creates opportunities for a wholly new puzzle design. Fondly designed speechballoons offer an unconventional new dialogue experience and the soundtrack delivers and atmospheric, post-apocalyptic mood.Key Features
- Point&click Adventure in a unique environment
- Crawl along walls and ceilings, exploring secret underground
- Innovative controls create dynamic game mechanics
- Atmospheric 3D comic style world
- Two charming, memorable protagonists with humorous, nonverbal means of communication
18. Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Freeze time and manipulate the world with endless possibilities: build the solution YOU want where nothing is scripted and levels can be solved in multiple ways. When Super Meat Boy meets Braid, you may die repeatedly and enjoy it! With its unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles, feel like a hero when you succeed!
Your name is Ethan, a rat that got touched by meteorites giving him the power of telekinesis: freezing time and moving objects around him. He is now looking for more meteorites that fell in his surroundings to get more power and his revenge against his neighbor who destroyed Ethan's house!They played Ethan
- When Super Meat Boy and Braid got together - Unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles to race through a gauntlet of ruthless hazards
- "Okay just one more try" enabled - Difficult without frustration as you respawn instantly: you don't know it yet, but you'll love killing Ethan
- Telekinetic gameplay with real time physics - Pause time and move a wide array of objects with their different properties to build the solution you want, nothing is scripted: levels can be solved in multiple ways. Examples? HERE or also HERE!
- Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds
- Hardcore completionist gamers wanted - getting all the fragments, 100% of the achievements and secret bonuses
- Replay value - Time-attack, fragment collection or minimum number of pause goals in each level
- Leaderboards - once you've mastered the levels, will you be the fastest one?
The hero Ivry wakes up from a nightmare and finds himself in a weird room. To escape from fear and darkness, he has to search and explore on his own until he discovers the truth and finds his sister Iva.
Gentle and sensitive;dislikes insects, dirty hands and blood; has a great talent for music; popular young musician.
Sparky and outgoing, sometimes mischievous; often said to be a tomboy. Turned calm, quiet and more ladylike after going through the family's misfortune, but is still as straightforward and resolute as before. Good at drawing.
Storyboard performance: In the game, standing pictures and dialog boxes don’t have fixed positions. The performance takes on the storyboard widely used in comics, in which a large amount of pictures form a rich visual performance.
Clue Integration: To avoid boredness brought by long monologues, apart from making regular uses of items to solve puzzles, players also need to search through the map to find clues and then integrate them into new clues, so as to push forward the plot.
Original BGM: The only BGM in this game was composed by independent musician TetraCalyx, which consists of five voice parts, namely P, R, I, C and E. They will be unlocked one by one in the new game+ by solving puzzles.
An updated decoder is recommended for a better experience, since there're 11 video performances to cover the whole story.
Stealth （Thank you very much for this player =3=）
Click, turn and match four blocks! Enjoy smart and speedy puzzle action!
Clickr is a next generation puzzle game developed by Ntreev Soft, the studio behind Pangya & Trickster. The game competed in the 2010 Independent Games Festival and was selected as 'Top 10 Break Out Indie Games of 2010' by DIYGamer.Key Features:
- 4 Main Game Modes: Puzzle, Battle, Push, and IQ modes with various sub-modes and missions.
- Multiplayer Modes: Head-to-head match-ups in Battle and Push modes.
- 3 Unique Themes: Basic, Africa and Zombie themes provide different characters, effects, skins and sounds!
- Over 70 Steam Achievements to unlock!
- Additional Features: Tutorial, left-handed controls, and global leaderboards.
21. Freaky Awesome
Freaky Awesome is a rogue-lite with the randomly generated environment, permadeath and a whole lot of gradually unlocked content. Game developers are fans of such games as Binding of Isaac and Broforce. But Freaky Awesome raises the degree of madness! During the fight, you can mutate into a new form with unique mechanics and quickly adapt to survive. In addition to mutations, you can unlock skills and objects that affect mechanics and gameplay. Play solo or co-op with your friends!
Mutate to survive!Dead mutants leave nasty puddles of mutagen. Be careful and wise because if you step into it, you’ll replenish your health receiving a dose of a mutagen that will change your character at some point.Invite friends to online co-op!You can play alone or invite friends to join you and explore the game together in teams of 2 to 4 players. Coop benefits everyone so that every player will be able to apply it later during a single game or a multiplayer game with other people.Gain new mutation forms by slaying them!To unlock new mutation, you should free it from confinement and then kill it in combat. Once done, you’ll be able to turn into this form in your playthrough which entails a significant change your character’s mechanics. A couple of seconds ago you threw your head at your opponents, and now you lay eggs so that your tiny copies can hatch to fight at your side, or maybe your enemies get electrocuted. That’s quite OK.Make use of the environment!But be careful! Explosions, flying barrels, circular saws, flames out the walls or flying pig heads won’t give you a second to breathe. You can both use the environment as a weapon or get killed by it.The game is changing!It applies to randomly generated locations as well as more general things. The game plot itself is designed to make the game change after every successful session. It means new unlocked locations, new enemies, bigger levels with new mechanics, stronger bosses. And with each session, you’ll move along the storyline.
22. The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief
'The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief' is a thrilling crime adventure in three chapters from the creators of 'The Book of Unwritten Tales'. Full of twists and turns, it immerses you in both sides of the story, combining thrill-of-the-chase whodunit with the risk and reward of a heist story.
Paris, 1960. Europe is in the grip of the gentleman master thief The Raven. His burglaries are spectacular and he always emerges unscathed. Young hotshot investigator Nicolas Legrand stuns the public when he confronts the master thief and fatally wounds him.
London, 1964. An ancient ruby – one of the legendary 'Eyes of the Sphinx' – is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the Raven's footsteps? – Legrand is back on the case. At the same time in Zurich a phone rings. Constable Anton Jakob Zellner looks up from behind a mountain of files. He has no idea what lies hidden in a bank vault, just a few hundred meters away from him. As he reaches for the receiver his life takes a crucial turn…
All three chapters are now available:
- Chapter I: The Eye of the Sphinx
- Chapter II: Ancestry of Lies
- Chapter III: A Murder of Ravens
- King Art's thrilling crime adventure – full of twists and turns – immerses you in both sides of the story, combining elements of classic whodunit and heist stories
- Cinematic presentation with hundreds of camera angles and dozens of cutscenes
- Optional puzzles and scoring system for adventure game veterans
- Notebook and help function for adventure game newcomers
- Breathtaking real-time 3D graphics in full HD
Categories in common with The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief: Adventure
23. Police Quest Collection
Investigating what seems to be a simple car crash, rookie cop Sonny Bonds uncovers a homicide. In PURSUIT OF THE DEATH ANGEL, Bonds must track down murderous drug lord Jessie Bains before he strikes again.
It isn't long after Sonny Bonds is promoted to the homicide department that Jessie Bains escapes from prison seeking revenge on everyone who put him behind bars. Bonds must protect not only his own life, but his girlfriend Marie from THE VENGEANCE OF BAINS.
With vicious cult killings, a raving madman, and a new drug regime threatening Lytton, Bonds is faced with his greatest fear: his wife Marie is stabbed and lays in a coma. Will Bonds be able to keep his cool and solve the brutal mysteries of THE KINDRED?
The action moves to Los Angeles, where Detective John Carey must find the link between the murder of his partner and a string of mutilation murders. It's OPEN SEASON when a serial killer is one step ahead of the investigation.
Categories in common with Police Quest Collection: Adventure
24. Jolly Rover
It be the golden age of pirates! Dogs of the sea! Quite literally.
Our swashbuckling sausage-dog star is Gaius James Rover, son of the famous clown Jolly Rover, who died from a blow to the groin from an improperly loaded joke cannon.
Following the tragically comedic death of his father, young Gaius, who insists on using his middle name James, goes to live with his uncle, a wealthy plantation owner on a small Caribbean island. While practising a particularly tricky juggling move, he accidentally taints a barrel of rum with tobacco, creating a potent and addictive brew which he coins ‘Jolly Rover’, one of the most prized substances in the Caribbean.
Alas, the wealth of Jolly Rover sales only manages to fill the pockets of his uncle, and Gaius longs for action and adventure and, more importantly, the opportunity to start his own circus and follow in the footsteps of his father.
It is not long before the fumbled juggling ball of opportunity raps Gaius smartly on the head yet again. While his uncle is away, a large contract for Jolly Rover arrives from Guy DeSilver, Governor of the notorious Groggy Island, with payment upfront!
In a blinding flurry of optimism, Gaius pools his meagre savings with this advance and charters a ship and crew to take him to Groggy Island. Along the way he meets a colourful band of seafaring cutthroats, scallywags and rogues otherwise known as pirates.
It is here we begin to follow the short and stubby tail of Gaius across three wild and untamed tropical islands, as he attempts to fulfil his dream of starting a circus, hampered only by pirates, villains, voodoo, love and considerable lack of loot.
Jolly Rover is a traditional 2D point and click adventure, including casual elements, such as an integrated hint system, and task bar. Bonus elements include unlockable Captain Bio's, music, concept art and developer commentary!
- Over 60 beautifully rendered scenes to explore
- 25 colourful, fully animated and voiced characters
- Traditional point and click adventure with simple one-click interface
- Organic and fully integrated hint and task tracking system
- Unlockable extras include Captain Bio's, concept art, music tracks and directors commentary
A virus, known as the Nanobyte has infected hardware around the globe rendering all systems useless - gaming is dead. The HoPiKo, who ran the games, have been enslaved... It’s time to hook up your power gloves and save your HoPiKo brothers!
HoPiKo is an intense speed run platformer where you get to save gaming. Jump from platform to platform avoiding death, exploiting shortcuts and ripping through 100s of hand-crafted levels, each one dropped into a 5-stage mini run designed to break your mind!
Compete to be the fastest in the world with time based scores, level pars and collectable retro consoles opening unique bonus runs.
- Fast and brutal twitch-based gameplay.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack written and composed on authentic hardware.
- Uses every ounce of your muscle memory.
- Unique minimal controls, you’ve never played a platformer like this!
26. Ballistic Overkill
- "It's insane, fast paced, and action packed in a way that's fun, and tactical." Spifferino, Steam User
- "Can be enjoyed by both casual and competitive gamers." Skyrunes, Steam User
- "I've really enjoyed playing this game through different versions to watch it evolve and once it's finished it's going to be a really fantastic game." Liamdawe, Gaming on Linux
Ballistic Overkill is a fast paced PvP shooter. Easy pick up and play, no complicated setups or rules: it’s kill or be killed!
- Over 80 weapons
- 7 Classes
- 10 Maps
- 4 Game Modes
- Steam Market integration
Select one of 7 classes, each with their own skills and weapons. Make multiple loadouts with each, creating different builds within the same character. No wimpy support classes, in Ballistic everyone is a killer!
- Berserker – deadly close combat rushdown expert
- Vanguard – master of field survival and assault specialist
- Wraith – infiltrator and ranged assassin
- Shadow – master of speed and stealth assassinations
- Grenadier – bane of the campers and explosions maniac
- Tank – towering machine-gun toting survival expert
- Marksman – perceptive and adaptable intelligence specialist
With over 80 weapons ingame, there's ever a new way to kill your enemies in Ballistic. But even better, all weapons have droppable skins that you can trade and/or sell through the Steam Market system. Every couple of months, the drop Season changes, allowing players to drop different skins and seek different accessories.
- Class based lockboxes
- 2-4 drops per week
- No keys required to open lockboxes
- 5 different item rarities: common, advanced, special, elite and legendary
- Collect skins to gain access to special season based accessories
From parks, to malls, to abandoned hospitals and factories, Ballistic covers a wide variety of locations in its 10 maps. Some are large and some are small, but all of them have personality and something that makes it unique. All maps have multiple game modes available, including:
- Team Deathmatch
- Free for All
- Capture Point
- King of the Hill
27. One Night Stand
After a night of fun, passion, and one too many drinks, you wake up the next morning to find a complete stranger lying naked beside you in bed. What do you do?
In One Night Stand, explore the unknown bedroom and seek out clues to identify who the stranger is and what happened to bring you both together.
You may resort to some unusual methods to find the answers you’re looking for, but take care not to prod and pry too much – a nosy guest quickly becomes an unwanted one!
Will you stay and explore your relationship with this stranger, or will you escape when the opportunity presents itself? With 12 unique endings to discover, can you keep up the act long enough to find out what really happened?
• Life-like rotoscope animations
• Hand-drawn artwork
• An interactive story where your choices matter
• 12 different endings that reveal new insights into what really happened
• Point-and-click investigations
• An original soundtrack
• Available on Windows, Mac and Linux
• Playable in English and Russian
You are a nameless dreamer, trying to make sense of the mystery that is the Common Dream. You know that deliverance lies within the lost pages of the Necronomicon and in the enigmatic Abyss deep within the Dream. To reach these, however, you must fight through hordes of insane dreamers and eldritch beings, as well as discover your past and the occult history of the Common Dream.<br/><br/><ul><li>H.P. Lovecraft inspired, original story - told carefully piece by piece<br/></li><li>Challenging combat that respects the player's ability to learn and adapt<br/></li><li>Procedural level structure that ensures endless replay value<br/></li><li>Wide array of weapons, items, and foes to offer tons of unique, compelling scenarios<br/></li><li>Permadeath system akin to modern roguelike titles<br/></li><li>Beautiful, stylized pixel art with the audio to match</li></ul><br/>Developed and published by Hunchback Studio<br/>Created by Aleksi Sirviö<br/>Music by Valtteri Hanhijoki
29. A Golden Wake
The Roaring Twenties: a bygone era of glitz, glamour, and promise. Nowhere is this more apparent than Coral Gables, Florida. The real estate market is booming and even an ordinary guy like Alfie Banks has a chance to strike it rich.
But with the mob on his back, the Great Depression on the horizon, and the Sunshine State’s idyllic waterfront only a hurricane away from total devastation, Alfie finds much more than he bargained for.
Based on actual events and featuring real life locations and historical figures, you must guide Alfie on his journey to reach the top of the real estate game as he deals with shady salesmen, cutthroat bootleggers, corrupt politicians, and much more, all while swept up in the events surrounding the inception of Coral Gables, The City Beautiful.
30. The Eyes of Ara
The Eyes of Ara invites you to escape to another place. Become enthralled in an award-winning Adventure-Puzzle game set in a gorgeous 3D environment. Explore a vast and ancient castle riddled with secret vaults and hidden rooms. Solve elaborate puzzles, locate lost treasures, and unravel an ancient mystery.
Weave your way through a tale of mystery and discovery. Solve numerous and varied puzzles to reveal long forgotten secrets. Locate the lost keepsakes of the former occupants, and discover stories of those who once called the castle home.StoryAlone on a remote island stands an ancient weathered castle, steeped in legend, shrouded in mystery. For years it has remained quiet and undisturbed, and yet still the townspeople recall old stories of restless dreams, violent storms, and the eerie glow of ghostly lights dancing in the mist. Recently a mysterious radio signal has begun broadcasting from somewhere within the ancient walls. Something inside the castle has awoken, and someone needs to venture inside to uncover the truth…Key FeaturesCountless Secrets to Discover
Weave your way through a complex web of puzzles to unlock the castle’s ultimate truth... or choose your own path. The Eyes of Ara does not hold your hand: Go in search of secret vaults and hidden passageways, locate all of the lost keepsakes, or entwine yourself in the history of the castle and its former occupants.
Immersive Environments and Organic Storytelling
Delve into an intriguing tale set within a richly detailed, immersive environment. Explore abandoned rooms, discover lost writings, and recover forgotten keepsakes to piece together the stories of those who once called the castle home.
Manipulate complex mechanisms, solve elaborate puzzles, and interact directly with the environment in a tactile, hands-on experience.
Investigate the castle’s secrets through a sleek, minimalist interface that with a click, can be hidden entirely off-screen.
The Eyes of Ara is a game about exploration, puzzle solving, and discovery. Will you pay heed to the unsettling tales and legends surrounding the castle, or will you set fear aside and venture in with an open and inquisitive mind to uncover the truth for yourself?
31. Mad Dagger
Fight and opposition to the evil are intimate, put in our soul. Fight for survival and win against all enemies on the difficult way. Put on a FBI cap and take with yourself the whole arsenal of weapon, all this that is necessary for you fight. It is a lot of weapon, it is a lot of enemies, it is a lot of bosses and many levels. Raise money, collect bonuses and become the hero!
32. Agent Walker: Secret Journey
AN INCREDIBLE HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF "ENIGMATIS" AND "GRIM LEGENDS!"
Amid the turmoil of war, the Alliance has given Agent Walker a mission of the utmost importance – track down and destroy the mythical Spear of Destiny before a sinister enemy can use its supernatural power to turn the tide of war and conquer the world!
PLAY A HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME WITH A UNIQUE WARTIME SETTING!
The year is 1942, and the Europe is in flames. In the midst of the grim war, an mystical artifact known as the Spear of Destiny has been discovered, and it's believed to have the power to change the destiny of the war.
EXPLORE 35 HAND DRAWN LOCATIONS IN WAR TORN EUROPE!
Some believe the Spear to be nothing more than a larger-than-life myth, but neither side wants to make the mistake of dismissing its paranormal power, so a desperate race to uncover the truth about the relic begins.
A FANTASTIC STORY WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST!
To complete her mysterious mission, Agent Walker will have to cross the grim battlegrounds of France while facing death, destruction, and hidden puzzles every step of the way. But with so much at stake, there's no turning back.
PUT ON YOUR DETECTIVE HAT AND FIND THE HIDDEN RELIC!
Agent Walker will put on her detective hat and search for the location of the mysterious relic while solving puzzles and tackling obstacles. Of course, there's a sinister spy among the members of the Alliance who will stop at nothing to thwart the protagonist.
25 ENTHRALLING MINI-GAMES AND 22 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Time is of the essence. If the enemies of the Alliance get their hands on the artifact, they would have the power to bring about the end of the world as we know it. Will Agent Walker succeed, or is mankind already doomed?
A NEW HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME NOW IN YOUR LANGUAGE!
Enjoy the paranormal story in English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
TAKE YOUR HIDDEN OBJECT GAME WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, and perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi-Fi is required for this offline game!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO LEARN ABOUT NEW HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, paranormal investigations, grim legends, and eerie mysteries await the brave and adventurous who delve into our selection of immersive hidden object games!
FOR MORE GAMES LIKE THIS, CHECK OUT "ARTIFEX MUNDI!"
- Explore more than 20 hand-painted hidden object scenes!
- 35 amazing war torn locations await!
- Assemble a vast collection of military vehicles!
- Become a master by unlocking 16 achievements!
- Complete 25 mind bending mini-games!
33. Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector’s Edition
There exists love so strong, it can overcome the most powerful evil. In the Collector's Edition of Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death, this love is born in the heart of a woman who sets out rescue her fiance from a supernatural force that feeds on human suffering. Guide her as she explores visually stunning mystical dimensions in a bid to reunite other lovers and weaken the grip of the entity. As you find useful items and solve puzzles, you'll reverse the tragedy of untimely deaths, mend broken fences between friends and, in one emotionally gripping chapter, bring back together a husband and wife who have been separated for thousands of years.
The Collector's Edition of Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death comes with numerous bonus materials not available in any other release, including an extensive bonus chapter cleverly tied into the main game, a comprehensive strategy guide, high quality desktop wallpapers and revealing concept art. Offering a richly layered and compelling hidden object experience, Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition is an adventure you'll never forget! Can you save the fiance before the maw of wickedness consumes him?
• 55 locations
• 27 mini-games
• 17 hidden object scenes
• 18 cinematics
34. Bohemian Killing
Steampunk Paris, set against the background of the late 19th century, torn between tradition and modernity. Class differences and pervasive racism finally lead to a tragedy. A year later you find yourself on trial, accused of a brutal murder. How far will you go to exonerate yourself? Will you lie, seek evidence to prop your testimony or, perhaps, pretend to be insane? Your imagination is the limit. OVERVIEWBohemian Killing is a narrative-driven courtroom drama, offering players almost unlimited possibilities of solving the lawsuit, thanks to the complete integration of gameplay and narrated story. It is also the first law-themed game made by a real-life lawyer!STORYLINEWelcome to Paris of the late 19th century. The aftermath of the Great Revolution offered a new start for each and every citizen, regardless of social class. Alfred Ethon, a young inventor of Gypsy origin, benefits from the change, becoming a symbol of success thanks to his hard work and innovative projects, well ahead of their time.
Soon, a young woman is brutally murdered - a maid working for an impoverished Lord, a relic of the old French regime. Is Alfred Ethon to be blamed for the murder? The evidence points towards him... But you can change that.
As you stand before the court, all you can count on is your own intellect and creativity. But how does that look in practice?GAMEPLAYGameplay in Bohemian Killing is a combination of a courtroom drama, and a walking simulator. It can be classified as a first person experience, or a first person interactive story adventure game.
The story is set within two time frames. In the present, you find yourself locked up in the courtroom. You're getting acquainted with the evidence, witness testimony and questions posed by the Judge. Each question triggers a flashback - and begins your testimony. During the flashback you find yourself in a Parisian district, with each of your decisions, interactions and action affecting Alfred Ethons' testimony and the final verdict.
To help you in your testimony, you'll have access to all the evidence gathered on the case - expert opinions, reports and witness testimonies. Each of them can be (but doesn't have to be!) refuted in a number of different ways.
In the Evidence menu you can familiarize yourself with testimonies of witnesses, forensic expertises, physical evidences, etc. They are grouped into appropriate categories, making them easy to find.
A neighbor testified that at approximately 10 p.m. he passed you in the entrance of the tenement house, noticing that your clothes were covered in blood? Try testifying that your neighbor lies and prove that he has a reason to do so. Or maybe you'll get into a bar fight just a few minutes before, so that you can testify that the blood the neighbor saw was yours, and not the victim's? Or maybe you will cut yourself while shaving, covering your clothes with blood that the neighbor sees later? But what if the court finds your time of shaving conspicuous and torments you with even more questions? How will you get out of this?
With a wide range of possibilities that can lead to several standard endings and one additional hidden one, the game doesn't consider any path "a bad one", ensuring that each playthrough will be different.
To adjust the game to the preferences of each player, two modes are available:
- In the Standard mode, the outcome depends entirely on your creativity and ability to solve logical problems. You will suffer the consequences of your own actions.
- In the Story mode, your attorney will advise you as you progress along, commenting on your decisions and choices, preventing you from acting in a way that might prove to be harmful in the eyes of the court.
Stephane Cornicard studied in France, at the prestigious Colby College in the US, and at Goldsmith College in the UK. He played in numerous blockbusters such as “Spectre,” the most recent Bond film, or Steven Spielberg’s “Saving Private Ryan”.
His career as a voice actor is no less impressive and includes Syphon Filter, Primal, Metal Gear Solid, and the Dragon Age and Total War series. He currently teaches drama at the Actor’s Centre in London.
35. Western 1849 Reloaded
A bullet-fast, third-person Shooting Gallery, that takes you through ultimate gunfights across various locations of the Wild West!
Back in 1849, when the West was Wild and gunslingers faced off on the street, gold was discovered in the sleepy town of Sunset Bluff. Like a coyote drawn to the scent of blood, the Quicksilver Bandits rode into town to seize the mines and establish the law of the gun. The helpless citizens have suffered, and now they're looking to you, their savior. Draw your weapons! It is time to clear Sunset Bluff of the bloodthirsty vermin!
- Arcade High Score Shooter with roguelike progression,
- Five action packed levels - Town Square, Railway Station, Gold Mine, Outskirts and the Old Canyon,
- Old school, upgradeable weapons (Revolvers, Shotguns, Rifles) and unlockable Charms,
- Immersive toon shaded graphics with ultra smooth framerate,
- Rage Mode - to make you invincible and boost the pace even more,
- Leaderboards - to let you compete with your friends,
- Perk Cards - to refine each playthrough,
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
ZED is the story of an aging artist, lost in regret and the haze of dementia. Inside the dreamscape of this creative mind come undone, players reassemble the artist's fragmented memories into a final, lasting legacy: a loving final gift to his unborn granddaughter.
Making its debut on PC (with optional VR support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive), ZED is a surreal trip, with an unexpected narrative that unfolds across fanciful, fractured lands. Spanning regret, reconciliation and redemption, it's a bittersweet story that's both deeply personal, and undeniably universal.
Released in partnership with Cyan Ventures, the new publishing arm from the creators of the legendary games Myst and Riven, ZED is the vision of Chuck Carter, part of the team behind the original Myst. Co-written by Joe Fielder (Bioshock Infinite, The Flame and the Flood) and David Chen (Metal Gear Solid series, Narcosis), the game also features a riveting performance from veteran video-game voice actor Stephen Russell (the Thief and Fallout series).
37. Dry Drowning
Dry Drowning is an investigative thriller-oriented visual novel set in the futuristic dystopian universe of Nova Polemos.
By following the story of Mordred Foley, unscrupulous private detective haunted by his dark past, the player will be immersed into a series of macabre serial killings.
Dry Drowning challenges the player to find the truth, going through ambiguous characters, riddles, clues and unexpected events, while telling an extremely compelling and mature story.
- Choices really matter: Players choices can lead to an always different story, with more than 150 story branches and 3 completely different endings
- Heavy moral choices: Dramatically change the way you live the game, affecting background politics, technology, environment, NPC encounters, who lives and who dies
- High replayability: More than 20 hours gameplay to see everything about
- Time travel: Explore the detective's flashbacks and investigate cases from the past to help you solve new ones
- Psychological interrogations: Break the masks and uncover the truth with the Living Nightmares system
- Live soundtrack: Original and dynamic soundtrack with more than 40 audio tracks and 2 hours of music
Get ready to dive into the darkness...
38. Moonfall Ultimate
Moonfall Ultimate is a 2D side-scrolling, action-RPG, set in an industrial gothic universe. Hack, slash and cast your way through a treacherous hand-painted world. Moonfall Ultimate is a new and improved version of the original "Moonfall" game and now features a 2-player Couch Co-op mode and an Endless Arcade mode!
Choose your class and upgrade your gear with metroidvania-style exploration and a focus on strategic real-time combat.
Discover a story of The Empire, a once small kingdom now under threat from so-called Savages. They hunt a mysterious element known as Lunarium which resides in The Empire and you, a dauntless recruit, must protect the land at the front line.
- Beautifully hand-painted 2D graphics full of detail and dark atmospherics.
- Play the Campaign or Endless Mode solo or grab a friend with the 2-player couch co-op support.
- Three character classes with unique active and passive abilities. Choose Vanguard, Elementalis or Shadow to suit your play style.
- A sturdy levelling system and in-game economy which gives access to over 80 unique items. Fight, collect and upgrade!
- Action-packed combat system provides a diverse choice of dealing damage. A suitable strategy is the key to success.
- 13 open-ended and fully explorable levels with elements of the metroidvania genre and packed with quests, boss fights and notes expanding the lore.
- Over 60 tiered enemies, each with their own unique attack and defensive attributes.
39. Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition
Expect the ultimate B-Movie Trash experience!
Don´t even dare to hope for state-of the art graphics, a proper balancing, professional voice acting or breathtaking script-writing. This here is 100% pure trash, an adventure / shooter hybrid with gazillions of bad jokes, dozens of pop culture references and a hidden, dense net of subversive, intelligent messages related to post-WWII-politics. Oh yes, you need a basic knowledge of pop culture to enjoy the game, and quite some education on politics to really love it, but who cares?
Far more important is:
We got boobies.
We got hookers.
We got Zombies.
We got Nazis.
We got even Nazi-Zombies!
You`re Peter "Pete" O`Brannon, a Private Eye. Sounds fascinating? It isn`t, trust me - unless you find it exciting to hunt down cheating husbands and lost dogs while living of cheap Chinese food in shabby motels. THAT would be what Petes job is all about - but luckily for him, he has a good customer paying his bills. It`s GlobalSecure Inc., one of the biggest insurance companies on the East Coast. More exactly, it`s Samantha "Sam" Miller who runs their investigation department on insurance fraud. She`s tough, she`s intelligent, she`s better than Pete. By far better. But due to the companies Code of Conduct and some very nasty ethic rules, she`s prevented from taking, erm, "semi-legal" steps to gain essential information and proofs. That`s where Pete steps in - for 500 bucks per day + expenses + a nice 20% share of the money the company saves with whatever Pete finds out.
Into the Dark is a playable B-Movie, a trash experience composed out of 60% humor, 30% horror and 10% technical flaws. Enjoy!
- 11 Levels of pure madness
- 15 different guns & weaponized items
- Soundtrack featuring Nox Arcana
- 67 puzzles
- 238 lovely clipping errors ²
- 35 sophisticated AI bugs ²
- Guaranteed minimum of 10 crashes when playing through the game! ²
- 168 additional glitches ²
- Play it as adventure, as shooter or as both!
- Explore the levels with your Oculus Rift Kit in VR!
- Optional Controller support (XboX and 360 Controllers work fine)
- Watch the full movie "Night of the living dead" ingame!
- Free Halloween Minigame - a new one each year!!
² just kidding. and trolling. and partially true.
Windows 8 users: As Windows 8 treats DarkBasic applications quite strange upon demanding large chunks of memory, we officially don´t support it. We have ran through the game on several Windows 8 systems, we have reports of many players beating the game on Windows 8, but we CANNOT guarantee it works on your side. Buy on own risk and RUN THE INTOTHEDARK EXE AS ADMINISTRATOR WITH COMPATIBILITY MODE WINDOWS 7
Memory Issues:[/b] Into the Dark calls large chunks of your primary 1.85Gig memory block. You may have to turn off FRAPS and Skype to have a proper trash experience, and sometimes you will have to reload an autosave to clear the memory. Refer to the troubleshooting guide for more information!
40. The Big Secret of a Small Town
It looks like an unknown villain is ready to answer this question. He kidnaps the head of the city administration during his performance, leaving the sinister scarecrow on the stage instead!
What will our search for the Mayor reveal? The secret of the small town is much more than you could possibly imagine!
- Cozy, hand-drawn scenes.
- Puzzles of varying complexity.
- A story told by the villain himself.
- A gallery to complement the story.
41. The Book of Desires
Explore an intriguing world in The Book of Desires, a thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Ashley had a horrible dream where she traveled to a strange world. When she awoke she realized it was just a nightmare, but her reality turns out to be just as scary. Help her escape with her life in this exciting adventure!
- Beautiful graphics
- Challenging mini-games
- Captivating story!
42. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them VR Experience
Ready to see the Wizarding World as you've never experienced it before? Then step through Newt Scamander's case and explore the spectacular world of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in a breathtaking cinematic virtual reality experience. Meet and interact with 6 beasts, complete spells, and immerse yourself in the magic like never before.
43. The Mystery of a Lost Planet
The Mystery of a Lost Planet - Space Hidden Objects Game
A game that makes You use your brain.
We tried to break from the standard formula most hidden object games follow these days, which is "Your father/brother/husband/sister/daughter/son has been kidnapped/put under a spell/otherwise crapped on by a witch/sorcerer/mad scientist/evil stepmother/generic evil doer and it's your job to save them."
The crew of a marooned spaceship must uncover the secrets of an unknown planet to survive. After a crash landing on the lost planet, you’re left with many unanswered questions. What was the mysterious force that seems to have pulled your ship into the planet and what are its intentions? The journey to answer these questions will be challenging but you cannot give up, because if you fail the crew will never see their home planet again!
Explore beautiful landscapes on your journey - visit the islands that float in the air, underwater worlds and alien jungles. Traverse mysterious caves and damaged spaceships to learn more about this world’s amazing inhabitants.
Small Bonus! Play the game on hard to meet a survivor of a previous spaceship crash and learn about his extraordinary survival story.Features:
- Explore more than 50 bright and colorful locations
- Complete many original quests and puzzles
- Pleasant and atmospheric music
- Interact with a variety of characters
44. Glory by Example
**Based on the novel now available through Kindle or Paperback!**
The Affliction is a virus. It will never stop killing us off... especially not when it's winning. Humanity lost the war against the undead, and the world flood which soon followed buried a lost cause beneath the waves. Now? Those few who are left have little more than reality to keep them company. The island city of Ex is humanity's last refuge... but as for the Affliction?
It only has one final target.
Join Ex's few remaining survivors as they face a downhill apocalypse and unravel both the mysteries of the past and the truths of the present, all while trying to stay alive and protect those they come to love amidst the danger.
Life doesn’t always have a happy ending, but it always takes a story to get there… and to reach what lies beyond.Example Features:
- A deep, emotional, original narrative.
- Unique, motivated characters in a realized world.
- Story-driven, visual novel inspired experience.
- A flavorful mix of tragedy, comedy, and adventure.
- Non-combat, rich, thoughtful, and immersive.
- Secrets and suspense.
- Multiple endings.
45. I Can't Escape: Darkness
I Can’t Escape: Darkness is an atmospheric horror adventure game that pulls you into a living dungeon where everything conspires against your escape. It is an immersive journey into the unknown, personified by the Darkness itself. Your odds of escape are slim, and when you fail, the dungeon will change before you can try again. Defend yourself from the Darkness with whatever light you can find; once your light burns out, the Darkness will consume you.What You Get:
- An Infinitely Replayable Living, Breathing Dungeon - Experience dim hallways and caves carved out for unknown purposes and designed to trap all who dare enter. One false step, and you will fall into darkness forever; and when you return, nothing will be exactly as you remembered.
- The Truth About The Darkness - Discover clues about the tomb and the story of The Darkness as you try to make your escape.
- A Guaranteed Uneasy Feeling in the Pit of Your Stomach - The very walls want you to stay; they will try everything to keep you trapped in the dark. Your eyes and ears will mislead you - you’ll want to get the hell out of the dungeon as fast as you can.
- The More You Explore, The More You Will Find - Secrets, surprises, and special rooms are hidden on every floor.
- Tweet Your Escape… Or Your Death - When you die, you can let your Twitter followers know how far you made it and what killed you, or perhaps if you're lucky, how long it took you to escape!
- The Sadistic Pleasure of Seeing You Die on Twitter - We’re watching, and every time you don’t escape, and even when you do, it brightens our day.
- More “I Can’t Escape!” - Fancy Fish Games is a small studio; we appreciate your support, and we look forward to challenging, trapping and tricking you in more games to come!
Reaction compilation for the original I Can’t Escape (click to play)
46. GOCCO OF WAR
Enter the studio, and join a make-believe war — the kind said to have been played by children almost a hundred years ago.
Up to 32 people can be in a lobby at once, and up to 8 players can join up to take on quests together.
- Go to war in the guise of an adorable avatar
- Addictive shooting gameplay with easy controls
- You can enjoy short sessions of casual single player
- Story spanning 21 quests, 3 difficultly settings
- Includes online/offline modes (teams of up to 8)
- Features over 200 characters, over 30 monster types
- 1600 status upgrade badges
- Over 350 garments can be synthesized with over 60 kinds of materials
- 13 weapon types, each can be assigned an element and upgraded.
- 44 achievements / 8 trading cards
- Free chat worldwide (100 set phrase are also available)
- 40 gestures for communication
This is "Gocco Studio Japan", an attraction popular with children 100 years in the future! Progress through the game by beating quests as you play imaginary war, sword fight and take on adventure with friends! Environments and enemy variations are tailored to each quest.
Want a change of clothes? Collect materials on a quest and combine them to make new costumes, upgrade your weapons and apply elemental properties for future quests.
If you are awarded with a badge, put it on for an extra status boost!
Impress everyone with your stylish duds and incredible strength!
Online lobbies can hold over 30 people, with communication via text chat and avatar gestures! Make new friends and fight through dangerous quests together.
It's time to have some real fun: become a kid again!
47. Disc Creatures
Disc Creatures is a tribute to classic monster catching RPGs from the golden days of portable gaming. Choose your three starter creatures and set off as a licensed Disc Ranger (a DiscR!) to tame the greatest of creatures and bring peace to the land!
Disc Creatures is set in a world where humans live alongside a wildly varied cast of creatures, all with different personalities, abilities, and moral codes. Travel across a quaint, quirky landscape, taming creatures and helping those in need! Mysteries fill the land of Disc Creatures, and some are darker and more formidable than one might expect...
- A monster collecting RPG inspired by the classics and hand-crafted with a precise attention to detail and respect to elements that built up the entire genre.
- 200 creatures to collect and command in battle!
- A huge cast of charming characters
- Each creature has a unique skill tree containing moves that can be unlocked through growth and items!
- 20+ hours of gameplay!
- A heart-warming chiptune soundtrack perfect for a trip down memory lane
- Lovingly designed all by a single Japanese indie creator, SATTO!
When I was a kid, I was really into games that had a lot of unique monsters. Monster-themed games came out one after another, and among these titles, a variety of interesting monsters were born. I was influenced by this and used to show off the monsters I thought up and drew on the edge of my notebook to my friends. Disc Creatures is a game I’ve made without forgetting the monsters that were born on the edge of that notebook. While searching for memories of games at that time, I made this game with a feeling of nostalgia myself. If you consider this is nostalgic as well, I ask you to play the game remembering a little about the old days.
Hi all, this is Dan Stern of DANGEN Entertainment! I'm happy to be helping PICORINNE SOFT release Disc Creatures on Steam. I have fond memories of playing games like it when I was younger. SATTO made the whole game solo, which is just astounding to me. Considering the amount of work that goes into making an RPG like this even if you have a whole team, it feels really great to see SATTO get this out to western fans. We're sure you'll love the game and the care that's gone into localizing it. Cheers!
48. SPACE RIFT - Episode 1
CLIMB INTO THE COCKPIT
SPACE RIFT is a breathtaking action space adventure with a captivating story specifically designed for Virtual Reality!
Experience up close how it feels to fly missions as a space pilot and get into intense firefights with enemy drones.
After a devastating meteor shower, Earth has turned into a desert wasteland. Humanity has been forced to relocate to Mars, where they live under the strict leadership of megacorps WEYSS and PANDORA. You take on the role of Casey Black, who has been slaving away as a pilot for WEYSS. After being labeled a traitor by a computer error, your only chance to survive is joining the rebels of the Anoxia Station. There you find out about their secret project: the S.E.E.D – a mysterious device which could lead to humanity's salvation. As a maverick mining pilot, you help the rebels while gathering valuable minerals, under constant threat from PANDORA's flying drone army.
Will you be able to bring independence and freedom to the rest of humanity on Mars?
- SPACE RIFT is the first part of a single player science fiction adventure specifically designed for Virtual Reality headsets
- Become part of the world with VR focused gameplay elements – those screens in your cockpit aren’t just there to be looked at!
- Experience a single player campaign with cinematic storytelling and compelling characters – fully voiced by professional actors
- Explore beautifully handcrafted sectors, each with its own unique atmosphere and music
- Use your extended arsenal of weaponry to fight various types of enemies
- Mine asteroids for valuable minerals to buy ship upgrades and choose the playing style you prefer
49. The Enlightened League of Bone Builders and the Osseous Enigma
Oh, greetings and salutations. I didn’t see you come in. Welcome to the Enlightened League of Bone Builders. I assume you’re here to test your knowledge of the sciences? Well, enough lollygagging, let’s see if you’ve got what it takes to join the League…
Welcome to the Enlightened League of Bone Builders, the mysterious new virtual reality experience created by INVIVO Communications solely for the HTC VIVE. In this anatomy-based puzzle game, you find yourself in a Victorian room filled with antiquities and scientific curios. The goal of the game is to build a complete human skeleton out of the pile of bones on the table in front of you.
Build Yorick’s skeleton as quickly and accurately as possible, using your hand controllers to pick up the bones and attach them in the correct orientation. Think you know where the humerus goes? What about the ulna? An enigmatic member of the League is watching the proceedings, and there’s a timer, so you need to build swiftly because you’re competing for a coveted spot in the League.
• Completely free room scale VR Experience designed for the HTC VIVE
• Medically accurate human skeleton to explore, assemble and learn
• Thorough tutorial to introduce gameplay, interactions and use of hand controllers
• Victorian artwork and anatomical illustration to provide clues
• Timed challenge with local leaderboard to see how you compete against your friends, as well as option for unlimited exploration and free-play
• Immersive, intriguing and highly-detailed environment to explore
• Real-world physics simulations
• Tons of objects in the room to interact with, including medical equipment, antiques and books
• We’re hoping to add to the experience with new content and exciting features currently in production
50. Forgotten Hill Mementoes
Collect snippets of Forgotten Hill memory going through the stories of its most mysterious residents.
Together with an ancient spirit you'll face a dark journey in the past to discover new disturbing mysteries. Can you survive?Forgotten Hill Mementoes Main Features
- 5 different chapters set inside Forgotten Hill memory, including the newest part - "Mischief Night"
- attractive graphics that will completely involve you in the story
- grotesque characters and a long compelling story
- tons of puzzles and riddles to test your brain skills
- all text and dialogues translated in 9 languages: english, spanish, portoguese, french, italian, german, russian, chinese and korean
- our new exclusive hint system, if you are stuck a simple click will provide you some help
- tons of achievements: can you find all of them?