11 Best Games Like New kind of adventure for PS Vita | Games Similar to New kind of adventure 2020
Trying to find games like New kind of adventure? Try these 11 great games that are similar to New kind of adventure, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like New kind of adventure that have been tried, tested and recommended.
New kind of adventure
List of Best New kind of adventure Alternatives | Games Like New kind of adventure for PS Vita
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like New kind of adventure in 2020. If there is something missing from the New kind of adventure , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform PS Vita
Take control of a one-armed warrior named Sasha, wielding a living sword on her journey through a nightmare world in search of her family.
----- ACCOLADES -----
• "iPad Game of the Year", Apple 2016
• "Best Mobile Game of 2016", Destructoid
• "Best Mobile Game + Best Musical Score", Canadian Video Game Awards 2016
• "Battery Park Award for Best Handheld Game", 2017 New York Game Awards
• "Handheld Game of the Year -- Nominee", 20th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards
• "Mobile Game of the Year -- Nominee", 2017 SXSW Gaming Awards
• "Best Mobile Game -- Nominee", The Game Awards 2016
• "5 best mobile games of 2016", GameSpot
• "Best Mobile Game of 2016 -- Nominee", IGN
• "Top 10 best iOS/Android games of 2016", PocketGamer
• "10 best video games of 2016", Mashable
"Severed is a super compelling game that looks great. Its mechanics go to surprising depths and the sword-swiping combat feels fantastic on iOS." 5/5 - 148Apps
"With great game mechanics, unique artwork and tough to master gameplay, Severed is well worthy of your time." 8/10 - Post Arcade
"Severed is just a game that's all-around cool. Its aesthetic is top-notch, its combat is deep and engaging." 5/5 - TouchArcade
----- KEY FEATURES -----
• Dungeon Combat: Master offensive and defensive touch combat techniques to survive intense battles against a menagerie of enemies.
• Severing: Best enemies in combat for a chance at severing their body parts -- then wear them to gain new powers or consume them to upgrade your equipment and abilities.
• Exploration: Follow branching routes through the unknown, using your wits to avoid hazards and solve puzzles.
• Award-Winning Soundtrack: Immerse yourself in the haunting original score from Juno- and Polaris-nominated band YAMANTAKA // SONIC TITAN, featuring Pantayo.
• Graphical optimizations for Metal-enabled devices
• Gameplay video recording with ReplayKit (requires Metal-enabled device running iOS 9+)
• Multiple difficulty modes
• Game Center Achievements
• Cloud Save
• iMessage Sticker Pack (requires iOS 10)
• 3D Touch support (3D Touch-enabled device required) ...
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe - defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
- Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
- Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
- Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation® devices associated with this Sony Entertainment Network Account. Please see software description for device compatibility.
But when a mystical phenomenon appears, drawing the shinobi world’s finest young ladies into a parallel dimension, everything they know about life and death turns upside down. Taken to a strange world resembling a warm summer island, the girls find themselves face to face with their departed loved ones.
The island’s mysterious mistresses challenge the girls, who hail from four different rival schools, to a contest of strength and wits. The winning school, so they promise, will not only learn the highest secrets of shinobi lore, but will also have the honor of laying their loved ones’ souls to rest.
The buxom beauties prepare for a new kind of battle, facing not only their rivals, but questions galore. Can the islands’ hosts be trusted? Will the other schools play fair, team up, or cheat? Will there be time to enjoy the beach before the fighting starts? Will anyone manage to keep their clothes intact? And…if they do win, can they bear to part from their loved ones a second time? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The high-flying, high-bouncing ninja girls of SENRAN KAGURA return, this time with more moves, more playable characters, more story and attitude, and more destruction online with matches that can support up to 10 players. All the previous shinobi girls return with a host of upgraded moves to master, and new playable characters offer more challenges to conquer, along with a story that's equal parts sexy and shocking, serious and scandalous, busty and brawling.
- A Little More Violent, a Little More Sexy and a Ton More Fun
The series’ busty ninja girls take to the beach, flying high in bouncy battles with more outrageous moves than ever before.
- Biggest Roster in Series History
With over 25 playable characters, each with her own style, technique and role in the story, there’s a shinobi to fit any taste and preference.
- Enhanced Production Values Bring the Story to Life
Dynamic camera angles, expressive animations and full anime cutscenes deliver a storytelling experience unlike any other in the series.
- All-New Multiplayer Battle Royales
Up to 10 players can enter free-for-alls and team battles in a variety of events, from the traditional deathmatch to the less-traditional “Understorm” and “Capture the Bra.”
Experience fast-paced battles in the air and on the ground, and seamless action sequences in a game that makes you feel freer than ever before! Choose your skills and how you want to evolve; it's all up to you! And remember: the more you grow, the more epic the battles!
Seven, Rain, and Sumeragi from "Lost Song" join the anime regulars in a brand new story! ...
In this golf-like game with a perpetual darkness setting, your task is
to guide a little square-shaped fairy, named Midnight.
Use your controller or touch-screen controls, to launch Midnight into
the night sky, but watch out! The world of Midnight is a dangerous one
thanks to the likes of spikes, circular saws and plenty of other
dangerous objects and even if you do manage to get Midnight into the
safe zone, to advance to the next level, there’s the added challenge of
trying to complete each level in the least amount of shots as possible
to get all three Stars.
70 engaging levels that get progressively harder.
Enhanced graphics that are even greater than those seen in 36
Fragments of Midnight.
Controller support added: Touch-screen controls have also been added
for the players who would rather use their fingers.
A soothing piano soundtrack throughout to complement gameplay....
• The ultimate single-player MMO simulation. Dive into the world of SAO and immerse yourself in an MMO-like experience like no other.
• Old friends, new mysteries. Explore this new world of Ainground with Asuna, Leafa, Silica, Klein, and other old friends as well as 300 NPC players you can get to know and recruit into your party.
• Robust online multiplayer. Participate in up to 8-man raids with four real players and four virtual players.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Additional hardware required for Interconnectivity.
Online features may be terminated at any time.
*Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation®Plus membership.
Network Players 2-4
20GB minimum save size
Interconnectivity PS4™ • PS Vita
Online Play (Optional)
An expanded and enriched version of the hit RPG Ragnarok Odyssey, ACE features new quest lines, a new 400-floor dungeon, even more character customization options, all-new skills and powers, and more new features to come.
Solo players can hire new NPC mercenaries to form a party and explore the Sundered Land with the strength of numbers. Up to 4 players can cross-play between the PlayStation®3 system and PlayStation®Vita system versions.
Epic battles, fearsome foes, and towering challenges await you in Ragnarok Odyssey ACE!
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Ad Hoc Mode 2-4 Players
Network Players 2-4
Dual Analog Sticks
Cross-platform play (PS3™)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 3 PlayStation® Vita systems activated by this account.
Set around a city being consumed from within by a disease, Plague Road tells a story of a lone doctor who once abandoned their home and now returns to learn the fate of those they left behind. Travel from the safe refuge of your farm through a series of regions progressively more affected by the infernal plague.
On the road, rescue survivors and choose whether to use them as traveling companions or to improve the Doctor's farm and gain access to new abilities. How your farm progresses depends upon where you assign survivors to work.
Some survivor types are more valuable in certain jobs, but may be more useful still if kept available for expeditions. Surviving the road will rely on your ability to fight horrors created by the plague, in combat encounters featuring grid-based positioning and turn-based strategy mechanics.
Traverse four regions with procedurally generated stages, featuring richly illustrated 2D art, music from award-winning composer Sean Beeson and narration performed by Jim Sterling.
Mass Destruction is a 1997 third-person action game developed by NMS Software Ltd. and published by ASC Games and BMG Interactive. Released for MS-DOS, the Sega Saturn, and the PlayStation, the game puts players in control of a tank, and tasks them with destroying enemy forces. It has often been likened to Return Fire.
The MS-DOS version was developed first, with the console versions following later. BMG Interactive initially stated that the game would be retitled "Tank" for its European release, but the game ultimately retained its original title of Mass Destruction on all releases.
While some reviewers described the game as "simplistic" and "mindless", others found its stripped-down action enjoyable....
New kind of adventure game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 11 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About New kind of adventure
New kind of adventure is a 3D adventure game with RPG elements.
Mary hides in a wardrobe after her parents had a fight. She falls asleep. When Mary awakes, she discovers that she is in a beautiful, magical world with giant strawberries and magical druids!
With her new friend Aquarius, Mary must find a way back to the real world!Features:
- Use Mary's new found powers and Aquarius' magical abilities to solve puzzles and complete quests.
- Collect Artefacts to unlock new magical powers and abilities.
- A huge vibrant world, with colourful wildlife and environments.
- Gather items and resources to trade with Druids.
- Original folk jam soundtrack.