50 Best Games Like New kind of adventure for Linux | Games Similar to New kind of adventure 2020
Trying to find games like New kind of adventure? Try these 50 great games that are similar to New kind of adventure, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like New kind of adventure that have been tried, tested and recommended.
New kind of adventure
List of Best New kind of adventure Alternatives | Games Like New kind of adventure for Linux
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like New kind of adventure in 2020. If there is something missing from the New kind of adventure , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Linux
Double Fine Productions and Tim Shafer are known for making very curious games out of amazing ideas. Psychonauts is exactly about some idea. You have to get inside people's mind and help them fight with their fears or memories from the past.
We follow a story of Raz, who runs away from the circus and goes to the summer camp for Psychonauts - people with special abilities. They refuse to teach him but allow him to participate in "Basic Braining" course. When his talent becomes clear, he's being invited to an experiment. After receiving a vision, he realises that there's a sinister plan behind the camp and only he can save everyone there.
The game exists in two different worlds - a real one and a mental one. If the real world leaves no question about it, the mental world is one of the most interesting features of the game. Twisted minds, memories from the past and deepest fears is something you are about to encounter with. Having a number of abilities like telekinesis or invisibility will help you cure a person's psychological issue....
Starbound is a 2D adventure game with a heavy focus on the sandbox aspect and procedurally generated levels. Unlike many similar games of this genre, Starbound has a story you need to follow. Playing as a space officer whose planet was destroyed by aliens, you explore the universe and prepare for the revenge.
In general, Starbound is a typical 2D sandbox with such activities as spelunking, crafting and exploring that are united with story missions. Quests help to find the information about the in-game universe and races and lead through different tasks. Some levels are based on platforming only, while the others make you change the environment and solve puzzles. Some of them are based on the character’s ability to turn into a ball and use both hands to hold tools.
And still, the key feature of Starbound is procedurally generated levels and their design. The game features a huge amount of planets to explore, with multiple caves, buildings, labyrinths, and forests.
Never Alone is set in Alaska and is meant to faithfully represent the folklore of a local indigenous ethnic group, the Inupiat. Kisima Initchua means "I am not alone" in Inupiat, and the name describes the gameplay perfectly. The player always controls two characters, switching between them when needed: Nuna, a small Inupiat girl, and her pet polar fox. Characters have different abilities: Nina can use tools, while her fox can jump, run and climb way swifter than the girl. In the co-op mode, each player controls one of the characters.
The plot is narrated like a traditional oral tale in Inupiat language with English subtitles. On a quest to save an Inupiat village from the magic blizzard, Nuna and her fox will travel through the snowy Arctic tundra and frozen icefields, occasionally diving under the ice. They will have to evade a variety of enemies, such as white bears. As they complete levels, new video and audio clips are unlocked, providing you and Nuna with knowledge of Inupiat culture. The game was approved by the Cook Inlet Tribal Council, and about 40 Inupiat community members provided the developers with the insight of their folklore to keep the game authentic.
Two Worlds Epic Edition tells a story about brother and sister who are involved into the conflict between Orcs and the free world. 300 years passed after the banishment of Aziraal. The younger sister named Kyra disappears in strange circumstances. The player gets a role of a bounty hunter and mercenary who has to go back to his roots in search of his sister. At first, you have to do mercenary tasks in the far north only having a few clues about where to search for your sister Kyra. It seems, that your sister’s kidnappers are after the relict of your family.
Two Worlds Epic Edition includes the original game also with the add-on called Tainted Blood, over 90 new quests, which takes place in the depths of the world of Antaloor. It also adds eight new multiplayer maps. It’s said that the game also has an amazing soundtrack composed by award winner Winner Harold Faltermayer, amazing landscapes where every living NPC have his daily routine and dynamic life style. In the Two Worlds the player has to choose and choose a lot between various possibilities, he always has to take one side or the other. There is also dynamic combat system, an alchemy system which lets you to make unique potions and power-ups and also an intelligent magic system.
Disney The Lion King brings to life the majesty and mystery of Africa through the tale of Simba, a lion cub faced with the challenging transition to maturity. Now, you too can be part of the adventure!
Driven into the wilderness by his evil uncle Scar, Simba finds salvation and Hakuna Matata with Pumbaa the warthog and Timon the meerkat.
Tackle heinous hyenas in the elephant’s graveyard, avoid the trampling hooves of stampeding wildebeest as you battle through 10 levels to ensure Simba claims his rightful place as The Lion King.
●Join Simba through 10 levels on his journey from cub to king
●Enjoy adaptations and orchestrations from the award-winning soundtrack, including “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” and “Hakuna Matata”
●Jump, climb and fight your way through this adventure, collecting bugs along the way
Known also under the alternative name “Madam, you are being hunted”, the game is a mixture of survival horror and the open world exploration. The game has a singleplayer mode, where players alone try to escape from the robots and do the same together with friends in the multiplayer mode. All actions are performed from the first person perspective.
Players need to escape from Hunters, robots dressed like victorian-age gentlemen and their assistants: robodogs or worse. Robots must find and kill all players to get out of the island on which the action of the game unfolds. The landscape of the island is different during each playthrough - procedurally generated mechanics help to do so: the game engine chooses from five main themes - from the countryside to industrial areas.
Players need to look for food and weapons to survive, besides, to spare parts for transport. The latter serves as the only way out of the island. Most of the game process is within the genre of stealth, so do not expect dazzling action from this game....
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe - defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
- Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
- Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
- Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Don't kid yourself it will be over by Christmas...
Don't try to shut out the screams...
And don't forget to wash your hands afterwards...
From a queue of some 360 "eager" conscripts waiting to go to war, a team of up to six will "volunteer" for each new mission. Encourage your soldiers to shoot anything that moves, throw grenades, fire bazookas, drive tanks, fly choppers, split up and do their own thing... and die... Guide your no-hoper's troop straight through deadly missions. And if you lose some of them? There's more where that came from...Action-driven, fast-paced classic arcade gameplay A mix of tactical insight and fast reflexes required, a good micro would be a plus War has never been so much fun! ...
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is an indie platformer developed by Cross-Product.
A small octopus family falls victims to an unknown alien force and are captured by it. The youngest octopus sets out to find his family in an unfamiliar world in which it is possible to manipulate gravity.
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is a fast-paced action platformer with the addition of gravity shifting mechanics. The players have to traverse an environment consisting out of floating islands, water bodies, and robots. Five playable characters are available to the player, with every character having their own ups and downs.
It is essential to get used to the octopus movement, as it is realistically simulated. The players will experience a smooth transition between moving on land and swimming through numerous water bodies that are present in the game.
It is not possible to attack the enemies in Airscape - The Fall of Gravity. The players have to rely on their skills and intellect to outmaneuver and run away from their enemies. It is necessary to dodge bullets, avoid mines and outwit the enemy seekers. A hardcore difficulty option is available to the most dedicated players.
The game features 60 levels which are divided into 18 different zones, that vary in both their environments and gameplay....
With a retro, halfway-between-8-and-16-bit style and inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill or Dark Souls, among others, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles. The title is in development for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
- Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.
Once upon a time, there was a poor boy named Hans who lived with his mother near the woods. On his birthday, the boy had no presents nor sweets. He got so upset he decided to leave home for good. Before he left, his mother gave him his grandfather's cane, some cheese and three pieces of gold. Hans walked into the forest in search of adventure. Soon it was night and the boy was really scared, so he tried to go back. But then, a quaint kobold happened to cross his path and Hans decided to follow him to a castle. The kobold told him he would inherit great wealth if he passed a simple trial... guessing his name. Trapped in the castle, Hans will live a spooky mystery, fantasy and horror adventure to become the new Count Lucanor.
We’ve hired the greatest composer of all time - Johann Sebastian Bach - to create a soundtrack that will remain etched in your mind forever. Using chiptune tools, we’ve transformed a series of hidden gems of the author to create unique soundscapes for our tale.
This wasn’t the first time, and it won’t be the last.
The police are powerless to stop it, so the duty falls to the only ones who can. What force could be so powerful – and so malevolent – that it would destroy the very core of a life in order to get what it wants? Rosa Blackwell and Joey Mallone mean to find out, even if it means risking themselves in the process. ...
- Dynamic universe animated to music of your choice or microphone input.
- 50 minutes of original soundtrack.
- Unique 3D graphics and effects.
- Highly configurable visuals, music, and image post-processing.
- Full featured editable music playlist.
- Support for anaglyph 3D glasses and the common 3DTV formats.
- Joystick support.
- Built in arena generator and editor.
- 35 hand-picked arenas.
- 4 music visualizers to choose from.
- Innovative scoring function.
- Girls in swimsuits. Everyone likes girls in swimsuits!
- Unique graphics, story, music. All was made especially for this game.
- Four endings: 2 bad endings, one normal and one good.
- Two languages: English and Russian.
- Achievements: To get all 12 achievements you need to play about an hour or two.
You and your friends assume the role of JUMPERS, and blast your way through procedurally generated alien hives in chaotic run and gun platforming action. Up to 4 Players band together in Local or Online Co-op to kill aliens, avoid traps, collect treasures and discover lost relics. Defeat fierce alien bosses to complete your mission and save the galaxy.Key Features
- Action Platforming: Engage swarms of aliens in frenetic combat. Avoid traps, withstand ambushes, discover treasures, rescue survivors, and more.
- Co-op Multiplayer: Among the best local multiplayer games on PC play with up to 4 buddies!
- Procedural Levels: Jump into procedurally generated alien hives. Level modifiers like dark levels keep you on your toes and offer new challenges to overcome.
- Unique Permadeath: Keep the transponder backpack in one piece! It is your mobile respawn point and if it is destroyed your team has no more lives.
- Challenging AI: Intelligent and fierce enemies will hunt you throughout the hive.
- Sci-Fi Arsenal: Pulverize aliens with pulse rifles, flamethrowers, and a variety of unlockable and upgradable weapons that persist between missions.
- Hand-Designed Challenges: Plunder challenge rooms and uncover lost relics to boost the power of your jumpers for that mission.
- Dynamic Lighting: Experience pixel-perfect dynamic lighting using Sprite Lamp.
- Daily/Weekly Challenges: Compete with friends and strangers to see who is the greatest jumper in the galaxy with Daily and Weekly Challenge missions with Leaderboards coming soon.
- Strategic Campaigns: The results of your jumps directly impact the ongoing galactic war against the aliens. Manage your planetary campaign between jumps in a turn-based strategy mode. Invite your friends and random Jumpers into your Campaign Missions for jolly cooperation!
- Gamepad Support: Play Hive Jump using your favorite console controller.
Taking control of Ophelia and her ‘tulpa’ Oliver, players must journey through lands full of mysterious, bizarre and often deadly encounters. Much is left to the imagination and it’s up to you to work out how to proceed, negotiating your way past traps and unravelling abstract puzzles to discover what lies at the end of your adventure.
- A world of wonder – Tulpa’s ever-changing landscape is full of surprises, meaning that you’ll never know what lies ahead…
- The trials ahead – Each challenge in Tulpa leaves the player to work out how to progress, but the answer is always right in front of you. The question is, can you decipher it?
- Two lost souls – Ophelia and Oliver each have unique skills, and you’ll need to use both of them to clear the many challenges that await you.
- A memorable world – Both hauntingly beautiful and cunningly deadly, the world of Tulpa is one that stays in the mind long after you’ve left it…
Where are we heading for and why?
It seems like an absurd and pretentious notion. Yet deep inside us these are the questions we ask.
This game aims to give the player a series of hidden clues in its world in order to lead him to ponder.
You're not alone in your journey, in fact the spirits you see in the forest are real players exploring the game with you.
The VR device is not required in order to play the game.
VIVE and Oculus are the supported devices you can use._______
You will discover that the answer to many of life's most profound questions is right within you.
Are we just complicated collections of matter moving in patterns
and obeying to impersonal laws of physics? Or are we part of a great and significant plan?
We ofter feel connected to the universe in some way that trascends the merely physical, whether it's the sense of awe when
we contemplate the sea or the sky, or the love we feel when we're close to someone we care about.
You might feel insignificant in the vastness of the cosmos, and perhaps you become alienated by thinking that your atoms
obey to impersonal laws of physics, but all in all you are personally creating the world at every moment, just by looking at it.
Is there a plan designed by a superior being? Or is it all casual?
We don't know exactly how the universe began, or if it's the only universe.
We don't know the ultimate laws of physics. We don't know how life began or how consciousness arose.
Since our mind is limited and conditioned, our eyes see only a fraction of reality.
Knowledge, like most other things in life, is never perfect.
The problem is that our observations could well be mistaken.
So, are we sure that the world we perceive with our senses is all there is? Or is there something else?
Is there something beyond the physical?
Our most direct and tangible connection to the world around us is through our senses. Though sight and touch we come to understand.
But there are times when we experience reality at a deeper level, without the intermediation of our senses. How are we to account for such experiences?
Everyone has his own story and his own vision about life and it changes over time,
but we are all connected to the whole universe. ...
Customize your character and become all powerful Sorcerer Lord to rule the empire or choose a pre-generated character. Select from 13 spell circles that will determine which of the over 300 spells your lord can learn. Choose from over 40 disciplines that give your lord specific advantages or disadvantages, and will allow you to adjust your character to your gameplay style. Magic, military, diplomacy and economy can be harnessed to serve you.
Seven procedurally generated Planes of Existence all with their own special features, that can be customized with the shape, landmasses and size even up to 128x128 tiles. Over 40 types of locations that can be examined in search of various loot and fight with the guardians that protect those.
Over 40 different kinds of buildings to improve your settlements, over 150 unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon among with possibility to found new settlements to increase your empire's power and conquering neutral and enemy cities to extend your borders gives long hours of gameplay.
- Use diplomacy to get an edge over your enemies.
- Play out combat on a tactical battle board.
- Hire heroes and equip them with magical weapons and armor.
- Recruit unique and powerful Titans and make them to follow your orders!
- Gain experience and make units more powerful as they achieve victory after victory.
- Use tactical, strategic, and global spells to destroy your enemies.
Data MiningGuide Corus through his journal and pilot his mind. Explore previous entries by linking tags, helping Corus decipher his thoughts.Drone ExpeditionsThe environment has many stories to tell. Pilot drones to scavenge deserted locations, but beware of anomalies.Puzzle SolvingCombine materials you've scavenged to repair your shelter and maximize fuel generation to aid in your survival.Energy ManagementYou have enough oxygen to last 8 days. Choose your actions carefully or risk suffocation.Features:
• Experience an offbeat blend of genres
• Dive into a complex sci-fi story with a wealth of mysteries to solve
• Enjoy Unreal Engine 4-powered visuals with sci-fi and glitch aesthetics ...
The game mainly consists to explore and feel the surrounding environment of a fantastic world.
A magnificent experimental game made to delight your sensory system.
This game can be described in this words: Walking Simulator, Indie, Short, Atmospheric, Casual Story, Abstract, Adventure, Singleplayer , Mystery, Experimental, Interactive Fiction, Horror, Psychological, Relaxing and Fantasy. ...
As the travelers share stories about the most important journeys of their lives, you accompany them, both as the reader and as the storyteller. You can influence the characters’ actions and experience their emotions. Immersing in the travel memoirs gives you a chance to examine your own feelings towards the world today, and people who inhabit it.
He didn’t plan to be spontaneous, but it happened. Now he has to cross the whole of Europe to meet a woman he doesn’t really know. His hopes are high. He might be in love. He’ll probably be late.
With every new experience, Martine has this nagging feeling that she changes. But is this something she needs during her perfect gap year? All she wanted was to go to Asia and find the meaning of life, just like everybody else.
Antarctica. A luxury cruiser. A yacht. A father. A daughter. Old friends. New enemies.
Cold, uncaring sea.
Adilia felt too young for her best friend dying, too young for being fed up with her husband, and definitely too young to become a grandmother. She needed to think. To cross Africa one more time. Spend a moment alone. Six months. Maybe more. They will manage.Slow Gaming
You don’t have to rush. You don’t have to fight. This is a slow game. Every decision moves the story forward. Give yourself space to experience, think, and feel. Observe how the journey brings about change. Make it your own. ...
You'll criss-cross your way along the 17th century Spanish Main in search of all-new adventures.
You'll lead a crew of hot-blooded buccaneers into rollicking harbour towns. And risk your booty and your life plundering enemy ships!
Hunt for magnificent treasures! Unravel the mysteries and clues of your adventure! Even battle your way through enemy waters on grueling rescue missions!
Will you win your rightful place in history? Or will you end up shipwrecked on a distant island? The answer can only be found in the swashbuckling Pirates! Gold.
- Experience the untamed era of piracy through stunning new VGA/Super VGA art and graphics!
- Feel the ring of crossing swords and the boom of mighty cannon with enhanced sound features!
- Skewer scurvy rogues with enhanced sword-fighting capabilities!
- Gain power, prestige or even the hand of the governor’s daughter!
- Bombard enemy ships!
- Explore more coastal towns, each with it's own dangers
- Includes the original Sid Meier's Pirates! game! and bonus Map, Soundtrack and Cheat Sheets.
Young boy Felin from the land of Northleach grew up as a student of the master magician Edwardes, learning the secrets of magic. Felin was incredibly talented and quickly learned new magical skills. His power surpassed even the greatest magicians. After some time he began to rebel, what the sorcerer did not like. When Felin went out of a hand, master wizard Edwardes decided to take away his powers so that Felin could become a normal boy. However the student sensed a conspiracy and did not give up so easily. When it came to duel between master and disciple, Edwardes used up an ancient scroll that had annihilate Felin. Unfortunately, he confused the scroll. It made Felin has been moved to the outskirts of Northleach and his power was scattered across the land. In fear of a student, the master ordered his subordinates to kill him. When Felin woke up, powerless, sweared to take revenge on Edwardes, destroying all in its path.
Guide by vengeance... Nothing can stop you !!!
Fallen Mage is dynamic action, hack and slash game.
The story and adventure drags you through many obstacles which you will face on the way to the goal.
Play the rebellious mage Fellin and take a revenge !
- varied locations which go side by side with the story
- arena maps (out of the main story)
- many types of enemies and some bosses
- tons of secret places with extra bonuses
- several spells we can use in game
- a lot of action in game
- 3 difficulty levels in game
- the main story explained by cutscenes
- over 4 hours of gameplay ...
- Use Sphinx and his increasing array of skills to face deadly mythical monsters while avoiding perilous traps with acrobatic ease. Weaken enemies and use capture beetles to store and unleash their abilities at will.
- Take control the Mummy when strength & combat skills aren't needed — use the Mummy's stealth and unconventional antics to avoid enemies, solve puzzles and sabotage right under the enemy's nose.
- Interact with hundreds of unique and imaginative creatures, enemies and allies.
- Fantastic graphics bring this mythical world based on Egyptian legends to life.
- Totally immersive storyline and epic gameplay.
The legend says that two forces, one negative, one positive, are trying to recover the old empire and all of its crowns again. But we know very little about these forces or if they really exist. Other people are simply trying to understand what happened and the real nature of each world. Meanwhile each world continues with it’s own way and history.
Recently, strange things have been happening… News is received from many places that problems are appearing; the normally peaceful villages are now at war, odd monsters appear in valleys where there was once placid ecology... Nobody knows why…
The chain of communication between the worlds remains partially abandoned, partially destroyed and so unstable that to use it is a sure way to cause even more problems and dangers. A long time ago the Great Wall in Heliopolis was built to protect the civilians. Many people have used the portals but disappeared without trace. For this reason you never know how you will be received in any of the locations or if you will get anywhere at all. ...
Good day traveler! I see that you are new to the lands of Spero, located within the Western realm of Avalon. Please allow me to be your humble guide as you take your first steps towards taming these lands and conquering your foes!
Did they hand you a brochure at the gate when you first came in? No? Well then, my sincerest apologies, please let my good friend Steam Guide help you get up to speed. In just a few minutes he can certainly aid you with information on our Game Controls, the various Building Types you can construct, as well as the Troop Types that can be found within our great land.
Now then, if you would just step this way, we can continue with the tour...
Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a medieval real-time-strategy game set in the lands of Spero during the Order of Dawn’s rise to power. During its Early Access launch, the game will feature three multiplayer combat modes, and post-launch, we will be adding single-player campaign modes.
Our story begins in the Plains of Spero, where five great City States rule over the land. Tensions have risen to boiling point, and several powerful City Lords wish to take control of the region and name themselves king. Peaceful negotiations have descended into to all-out war, plunging the region into chaos. Lords fight against each other to gain power and land - each one hoping to claim the throne...
You start as a minor general in the City of Avon, one of Spero’s five City States. Lord Avon has sent you out to form a new city in a strategically desirable part of the realm and defeat anyone seeking to claim those lands for themselves. Along the way you will meet a rising leader who seeks to unite the warring Lords under one order – the Order of Dawn.
Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises features three different multiplayer game modes played out within a beautifully sculpted 3-dimensional environment. In Conflict Mode you will need to gather resources, construct buildings and recruit soldiers in order to defeat your foes. Combat Mode puts you straight into the action; you can recruit your forces in the Army Builder and deploy them in battle without the need for gathering or building. Finally, join your faction allies in Empire Mode to help conquer locations across the land.Game Features
- Strategic gameplay! Simply having the most troops does not guarantee a win; it's how you use those forces that counts.
- Large scale epic battles! Watch as hundreds, perhaps thousands, of soldiers engage in massive conflicts.
- Construct your cities in open sandbox fashion. There are no grid lines to follow here; place buildings anywhere you wish.
- Construct over a dozen different types of buildings, each with their own unique purpose. Many buildings can be upgraded to make them better, stronger - yes, we have the technology!
- Troops each have their own abilities and are effective in different ways. With over a dozen different types of troops, you can mix and match them to create an unstoppable force.
- Siege weapons - so awesome they need a listing all their own! They are capable of doing great damage from a distance, destroying buildings and devastating troops.
- Work your way through the Technology Research tree to upgrade your forces and create more durable buildings.
- Persistent player accounts - with every battle, you gain experience to level up your account. Use the Honor points you acquire to buy permanent Specialization perks, which will follow you no matter where you go in the world of Avalon.
- Online multi-player modes include a choice of both Free-For-All or Team Combat, with up to six players at a time. Feeling especially tough? Take on others in a 1 versus 2 or 1 versus 3 match and show them all who is the real Lord of Avalon!
- Single-player practice matches - not yet ready to venture forth against live players? Try your hand against the CPU AI, which features four difficulty levels ranging from “Easy” to the dreaded “Knightmare” mode.
- Just feel like watching the carnage for a while? Check out a live match using the custom Spectator Mode, which is designed to include all the information you would need for an eSports shoutcast!
- Free camera movement - move your camera any way you wish. Zoom way out to get an overall sense of the battlefield or way in to watch the bloodshed up close and personal!
Guide both characters in single-player mode or play cooperatively with a friend or family member as you trek through frozen tundra, leap across treacherous ice floes, swim through underwater ice caverns, and face numerous enemies both strange and familiar in the journey to save the girl’s village.
Foxtales features three all new levels full of environments to explore, puzzles to solve and enemies to face. Travel across open seas, swim through the ruins of a sunken village and paddle up the Noatak River on a mission to rescue a new friend.
The Never Alone Arctic Collection includes both Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) and the Foxtales DLC.
2GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
In LONE WOLF: Horizon you play as the currently deployed military leader. You fight on the battlefield, trying to bring the UWA's influence up to take over the SNA. You have a bank balance which always has money in it; however, the amount of soldiers you have determines the bank balance. The higher number of soldiers in your army, the bank balance will decrease as you pay those soldier's salaries. You can fire soldiers to gain extra money, to buy weapons at the city center located on the island. However, firing these soldiers anger them, leading them to join the rebels, increasing the enemy influence, and bringing the UWA influence down. This lets you choose two paths: a large army, working together to defeat the terrorist organization, and claiming no fame, or going in as a lone wolf, with a shiny, powerful weapon, against a highly skilled and powerful terrorist army.FEATURES
- Player vs AI
- Player vs Environment
- Huge firefights in an open world
- Weapon loot
- Weapon rarity system
- Ranking system
- Army management system
- Weapon purchasing
- Army influence system
- Planetary warping
- Unique world events
- FREE updates to the main game: The main game will have FREE updates forever, but DLC may be added as expansions to the universe, such as more planets to warp to or side missions. However, not having these DLCs, will not limit you in anyway in the main game.
- No microtransactions: DLCs are not microtransactions, however, mobile-like microtransactions will never be placed into the game.
- No DMCA takedowns on YouTube videos: Want to make a video bashing the game? Go ahead. Want to make cool videos about the game? Go ahead. It's fair game.
Legend says that once a rune stone protected the dwarves, but it disappeared and war destroyed the kingdom. You play Grimbard - last champion of the dwarfs. On your quest to collect the missing rune stone fragments you have to survive the desert, enter dark and mysterious woods, descend to the deepest caves and climb the top of the Frozen Fortress. Uncover the truth about your kingdom's downfall and change the destiny of your nation.
Prepare for a fast-paced, yet narrative dungeon brawling experience in a world of thick atmosphere.Game Features
- Stylized over-the-top violence - execute satisfying fatal combos
- Ruthless bosses - defeat them with your head and hammer
- Dynamic enemy damage - dodge their attacks, make them hurt each other and smash them into the ground
- Fantastic soundtrack and custom-crafted soundscapes - dive deep into the world's atmosphere
- Procedurally generated level layouts with an adaptive music system - explore and master different battlegrounds every time you play
Explore the system and locate the 8 empowering 'ability orbs'. Find and download the 5 'player upgrades'. Seek out and extract the 16 'system core power orbs'. Do all this and maybe you can escape.
- 4-6 hours of first person platforming gameplay with puzzle elements.
- Gameplay is a combination of exploration, platforming and careful thinking.
- 8 unique ability orbs to locate.
- Puzzle gameplay e.g. power inactive machinery with 'machine orbs' and light up dark areas with 'sun orbs'.
- Action gameplay e.g. change gravity direction with 'gravity switch orbs' and move rapidly around areas with 'teleport orbs'.
- 5 player upgrades to download.
- Action platforming e.g. upgrade your abilities to allow advanced jumping and boosting.
- 16 system core power orbs to extract.
- Unlock the various areas of the computer system to find and extract the power orbs from the dangerous system core areas.
- 57 unique gameplay areas split between 4 different zones, standard areas, system core areas and upgrade areas.
- 4 unique zone themes: Zone A (City), Zone B (Landscape), Zone C (Abstract) and Zone D (Spherical).
- Multiple render modes: Default, Negative, Monochrome Default and Monochrome Negative.
- Adjustable graphics options: Bloom, Depth of Field, Sun Shafts, Camera Motion Blur, Camera Noise, Chromatic Aberration and Water Quality.
- Keyboard and mouse support (3 button mouse required).
- Xbox 360 controller support.
- Excellent sci-fi soundtrack by Imphenzia.
- Built with Unity 5. ...
Customize your own Sorcerer Lord to rule the empire or choose a pre-generated character.
Select from 13 spell circles that will determine which of the over 400 spells your lord can learn.
Choose from over 40 disciplines that give your lord specific advantages or disadvantages.
Pick one of 8 races to be the first in your empire.
Seven Planes of Existence all with their own special features.
Select the size of the universe and customize the planes.
Each plane can be up to 256x128 world tiles.
Over 40 types of world features filled with guardians and loot.
Over 50 different kinds of buildings to improve your settlements.
Over 100 unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon.
Found new settlements to increase your empire's power.
Conquer neutral and enemy cities to extend your borders.
12 types of terrain spread throughout the planes, each offering their own benefits.
Over 25 different world resources that can improve production or be used to craft artifacts.
Capture cities of different races in order to add their military units to your armies.
Use diplomacy to get an edge over your enemies.
Play out combat on a tactical battle board or auto-calculate to save time.
Hire heroes and equip them with magical weapons and armor.
Units gain experience and become more powerful as they achieve victory after victory.
Use tactical, strategic, and global spells to destroy your enemies. ...
The Burrow is a short interactive experience. The narrative develops through the player's interaction with the game's world. Every exchange is significant and becomes a part of the narrative. The Burrow has no single meaning as it appeals to the player's personal experience and feelings. The gameplay contains no opponents, enemies, or competition.
The Burrow is developed by small independent team "Fewer Words" (Yuliya Kozhemyako and Petr Timofeev). The game's soundtrack created by Daniil Alshevsky....
Crystal Cosmos is a side scrolling color-based space shooter. You need to match your ship's color to your enemies color in order to destroy them.
However, switching colors opens you up to their attacks, creating a risk versus reward style of game play.
The game takes place in the eight Kingdoms of the Crystal Cosmos, each one is ruled by a different Gem Lord. For eons they have fought each other for supremacy.
You play as Lord Alabastar, ruler of Alabastion, the Kingdom of Light and Order. Your kingdom has been invaded by Obsidious, Lord of Darkness and Chaos. You lose the battle against the invaders. Shattered into nine pieces, the core of Alabastar narrowly escapes.
You must now travel to the eight kingdoms to retrieve the missing pieces. Break down the door of Obsitadel, and exact revenge.
*Story Mode which has eight different levels, each with it's own unique setting, enemies and boss.
*Item store where you can purchase upgrades, with shards collected from defeating foes and from completing levels.
*Dynamic game play - the game keeps track of how well you play and scores you at the end of each level.
*Stylized Graphics, bringing a unique look to this shooter.
*Custom Control System & full Gamepad support.
*Fast intelligent game play, which requires quick thinking.
*Frantic Boss battles.
Take on this clever shooter, use your fast reactions and quick thinking progress through the levels. Climbs the ranks and receive your bonus rewards.Shatter your enemies! ...
- 24-level campaign mode
- Unlockable AI personalities with different difficulties
- “Brutal Mode” for experienced players
- Multiplayer with matchmaker
- Friends list and matches with friends
- 12,000+ trait combinations
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
- LEARN AS YOU PLAY
Our friendly professor will guide you from one watering hole to the next on our learn-as-you-play tutorial, showing you how to survive before sending you off to make a name for yourself!
- ADAPTIVE AI OPPONENTS
Discover a new world of unique, adaptive AI bosses. As you move through the campaign you will unlock new AI personalities; defeat them to add them to your menu of single-player opponents!
- MATCH-MADE MULTIPLAYER
Find a match with the first skill-based matchmaking system in digital board games! Play against your friends or be matched quickly with opponents of equal skill.
- STRATEGIC YET STREAMLINED
The rules are clear and quick to learn, but allow for incredibly diverse strategies and unique personal play styles. There’s no wrong way to play!
- PACE & POLISH
Evolution is not just a digital board game – it’s a whole new animal. Purpose-built for online multiplayer, with a smooth, intuitive UI, beautiful illustrations and animation, sophisticated AI, and more.
- ENDLESSLY REPLAYABLE
It's not about the cards you get; it's about how you play them. Thousands of possible species combinations evolve from 17 unique trait cards, meaning no two games are ever the same.
- CROSS-PLATFORM INTEGRATION
No matter what your friends' opinions are about platforms, Evolution brings you together across iOS, Android, and PC.
You are a god in a time of many gods. Rather than having direct control over your people’s actions, your people will live their own lives; placing buildings, growing crops, and micro managing themselves.
Without you, your people are directionless!
Your powers will provide them with usable land, protect them from attack, and control nature to their benefit.
With your help they can grow and prosper; allowing them to increase the bounty of their harvests, and learn skills to eventually forming an immense fighting force that you can unleash upon your enemy’s population to wipe them out, leaving any other god powerless and defeated.
- Play God with a nation of followers ready to respond to your command.
- Shape a beautiful and fully-3D land as you see fit, carving out your perfect world.
- Feel the power! Unleash massive natural disasters, striking your enemies down before you.
- Play the game in the way that you want to. Multiple strategies mean that no two games will ever be the same.
A First Person , Atmospheric Puzzle Exploratory Game.
A huge interactive world filled with codes and puzzles to unlock in different areas , discover characters and story mixed with an original score.
In the late fall of 1957 , Lila Camarillo , the 11 year old daughter of Javier Camarillo , fell into a deep sleep induced coma after a traumatic boating accident , caused by a violent rain storm , on holiday visiting her distant relatives in Central Spain . While her body and spirit need time for healing , she must reclaim her life by sorting through a vast and mystical alternate reality , for if not , she may never wake again .
Unable to perceive the real world , Lila is left unknowingly stranded in her own psyche. Her mind desperately trying to cope , forms a vast and mystical wonderland , only to leave her subtle hints of how to get back to reality. She must face many obstacles, paths, portals and puzzles , all which will reflect her outcome.
She will encounter strange creatures and characters both good and evil , who will assist or detract from her journey. Themes of fear, temptation, illusion, trust and problem solving will test her ability. Will she ever regain life ? If lucky enough, she will stumble upon documents, codes, some magic, flashlight, a compass , maps and many other items to aide her. If unlucky, she may fall to her death, get bitten, be tricked into danger or encounter the wrong creature. But hidden in some of the finer details , the Rain Spirit is silently waiting.
Strange clues can be discovered everywhere.
- Explore a giant open world , unlocking puzzles and solve codes to further the journey.
- Immersive and unique environments blended with an original score.
- Engage enemies , portals , strange characters and problem solving devices.
- An experimental take on the puzzle game genre.
- Meet characters to help assist you.
- Decide or learn whether to trust them or not.
- Make sure to reference your player log to look up past conversations.
- Problem solving situations involving point A to point B can be deceptive sometimes.
- Beautiful environments to explore and timeless game play .
The Adventures of Capitano Navarro is an action dungeon-crawler with a top-down view mixing the language of comics with the Renaissance theater.
- Single Player:
Play as Capitano Navarro in a direct old school game style with a linear story!
- Full in-game controller support (controller is not supported in Unity Launcher)
- Various beats and turbo attacks:
Captain Navarro is a great fencer!
- Camera control.
- Choose to play either Mouse + WASD game mode or keyboard mode.
- No Text Interruptions:
Working with the dynamic read of the comics, all dialogs, information, texts, and onomatopoeias are a part of the gameplay, like visual elements, allowing you to see and either read them or ignore them without interfering with gameplay.
Only Windowed mode supported on SteamOS for that moment. We'll add Fullscreen support in nearest updates. ...
A spaceship carrying robot T.I.X. crashes. Adventures and fight with mechanical enemies named "cybozoorgs" now start in the Terrarium Land world.
To preserve the nature on the planet, solve the puzzles and destroy enemies on different levels. Do explore the world`s levels, find secret places, unique artifacts and bonuses. Buy or find powerful weapons for the battles.
Robot T.I.X. is the main hero of the game. It is an experimental intelligent spy-cyborobot with different kinds of capabilities. The robot can generate a magnetic field to interact with the environment, transfer and scan objects. To battle with enemies, T.I.X. also uses various bombs and firearms. It uses special equipment to pass levels.
Health and energy are the parameters of the robot. Health is reduced by wounds and increased by bonuses. Energy decreases during runs, jumps and operation of the magnetic field generator but it is recovered during inaction.
Typically, levels in the game are small and medium-sized arenas with traps, enemies and logical puzzles. To complete a level and continue the adventure, you need to perform a number of specific tasks. The tasks are varied and include search and explorations, missions to annihilate and destroy, tasks to collect artifacts, and much more.
- 3 unique planets.
- Various locations with their own environment and natural conditions.
- Interaction with environment.
- The main hero uses special equipment to solve different problems in different situations
- The inhabitants of the planets have different behaviors.
- Some of them are harmless and coward, while others are aggressive.
- There are a variety of planet adventure tasks.
Rift's Cave is an adventure/puzzle solving Virtual Reality game designed for the Oculus Rift.
This game was inspired from beautiful, diverse environments and scenery - in Rift's Cave you'll be able to experience such inspirations for the first time in stereoscopic view.
You'll live an epic adventure exploring fantasy landscapes, solving mysteries and using your magic skills to defend yourself from what lies within. Discover epic temples, deserts, snowy forests, giant caves and much more!Rift's Cave Alpha Features
- Begin the adventure, find out who you are and why you're stranded in a mysterious cavern.
- Use your magic skills to protect yourself against bloodcurdling ghosts, solve puzzles, or just turn a light when you can't see!
- Explore for hours! You'll be projected into a new fantastic fantasy world for the first time in VIRTUAL REALITY!
- Bizarre creatures that will be lurking around any corner.
- Use your special view to relive ancient adventures and secrets including additional backstory on the cave itself!
- A new level of immersion and some epic fantasy maps to explore, just dive in!
All that and more awaits in Don't Be Patchman, a sneak-and-grow adventure featuring realtime isometric action.
Available now on SteamOS / Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Trading Cards, either here or to come!
Play with a gamepad/joystick, Steam controller, mouse+keyboard, or solo keyboard. ...
You can control the temperature!
For the game with snow particles download the file!
(GoogleChrome was having problems with particles)
Jump down from flat platform: DOWN
Change Temperature: Z
Return to last checkpoint: L
Clea is a survival horror title that emphasizes wits over cheap scares. Below are some of the game's core features.Outwit the Chaos Servants:
The Chaos Servants are on the hunt, so be careful not to make too much noise. Listen for their footsteps, peek under doors, and stay far, far away.Escape the Whitlock Mansion:
The Whitlock family has trapped Clea inside the mansion. Hunt down key items and solve the puzzles designed to lock you away from the outside world.Unveil family history:
The Whitlock bloodline is filled with dark memories. Obtain memory orbs and uncover your family secrets through bonus chapters. ...
- DISCLAIMER: Requires controllers in order to play, not compatible with mouse and keyboard
- 1 to 4 player couch co-op action
- Fast paced, arcade style dungeon crawler
- 4 unique playable characters
- Powerful items to aid in your quest
- Challenging boss encounters
- Procedurally generated dungeons, making for a new journey every round
- Friendly fire is always on, wait for the right moment, then betray your team ...
But is 100 days enough? After all, in addition to confronting Grimnoth's evil forces, you'll have to unlock the many mysteries behind his power. And you'll need to overcome the myriad obstacles that dot each realm!
Defeat a menacing band of traitors intent on conquering your kingdom; journey beneath the ocean to a vast underwater land; venture into the core of the world to find hidden secrets; fly to the majestic kingdom of the sky and experience the magic and wonder of the enchanted forest.
Your actions will determine the fate of Nhagardia as you journey through Challenge of the Five Realms, an original fantasy role-playing adventure from gaming hall-of-famer Marc Miller.
You'll experience an array of wondrous and unpredictable scenarios. Each brought to life by compelling animations, streamlined character generation and a truly unique story line!
Grimnoth has thrown down the gauntlet, are you brave enough to pick it up?!! ...
This is a game done in metroidvania style, with different levels, equipment, spells, a drop system, and a huge map to explore the further you progress your abilities during the game.
In Metamorfose S you take control of Sebastian, an experiment created by Gerry, the scientist.
Gerry created many intelligent species, but one specimen manage to escape and then released all the others to join forces against the humans. Sebastian was the only exception, who remained asleep.
It is possible to craft your own equipment with materials dropped by enemies.
Because he was made only to kill, Sebastian has orders to exterminate all rogue rebel species. These orders were given by Gerry, who had predicted that they could escape.
- 2D Metroidvania Style Gameplay
- Good Variety of Items and Equipments
- Selectable Spells
- Enemy Loot System
- Map With Progress in Percentage
- Simple Item Crafting System
- Character Leveling System
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Collectible Cards
- Xbox 360/One Controller Support ...
Game is non-violent, special designed for kids, to enjoy collecting diamonds and force them to think to solve simple puzzles. Game main objective is to find the entrance to next level, as well as collecting as many diamonds as possible. However, the way is full of jumping puzzles to solve or hidden diamonds that you need to find. Gathering all diamonds is optional, but in the same time is a challenge for you! Levels combines outdoor and indoor environments in such way to give you a perfect relaxing and entertaining adventure! ...
Not all places that you will visit, will be friendly to you. You will have to face with mysterious forests, hot desert sands, snow-storms and many different obstacles.
During exploration you will meet a lot of dangerous monsters. Killing them will give you the opportunity to collect their souls which help you to improve many of your different skills.
Brace yourself for exploring interesting places, many deadly, fearsome fights and a lot fun!!
Remeber, the fate of the Awruk lays in your hands.
Rover was a quiet hunter in a small village in the north Awruk, in which everyone had for each other enormous sympathy. Daily duties and weekend feasting made the lives of the inhabitants elapsed in carelessness and serenity.
But one friday night, when all were preparing to feast, the village was attacked by dragons.
No one managed to escape alive, anyone who was at this time in the village. Only rover survived because he was at this time in the neighboring village. When he returned, he saw the devastation made by the dragons.
Rovers heart broke in half and then he decided to take revenge. The hunter has become the dragon slayer and swore himself, that he will not rest until he kill all living beasts of Awruk.
Did he succeed?
- Colorful semi-open world
- Addictive fight system
- Tons of monsters
- Various bosses
- Skill upgrades
- Diffrent types of quests
- And much more! ...
- Endless level-based play
- Realistic asteroid collision and physics
- Also supported: a "classic" game play mode with no power ups
- Configurable keyboard controls
- Online leaderboard and achievements
Available for Windows and Linux! ...
With a world war breaking out and your own country being invaded you are the person chosen for the job of defending your country with what little resources you have, show your country that you are up to the desk of keeping the people safe.
Full 3D tower defense game with land and air units many different from the last with varying features and abilities and a large selection of weapons including high-tech top secret weapons with deadly abilities! Fight through a story line as you Commander Jack help fight for your country through countryside, town and the large cities ...
Rogue Singularity is a high-speed infinite obstacle course.
Navigate the perils at the edge of a rogue singularity as it tears worlds apart.
Customise your robot and face infinite challenges, fighting to survive. Traverse universes to discover what lies beyond the void.
Survive on the wreckage of worlds and prove yourself in this precision platformer for PC, Mac and Linux.
Rogue Singularity is a third person precision platformer ideal for speedrunning.
The hazards of space and the singularity are many and ever-present, as you race to the end of each level in the fastest time possible.Take on the expanses of space alone, or race the ghosts of the best players in the world.
No level will be the same twice - each location in Rogue Singularity is procedurally generated for infinite replayability. Attain mastery and your name could be on the top of every leaderboard - your name will take pride of place at the start of every new level you complete. Your achievement will unlock the level for the online community1
Rogue Singularity Weekly Challenges give you one chance to finish the level and top the leaderboard. Are you the fastest robot survivor?
Customise your robot, and challenge your dexterity by traversing through a rogue singularity as it tears everything apart
Precision 3D platforming, refined to give you perfect control
Procedural generation: every level is unique, every run of the game is different
Inside Rogue Singularity’s Black Hole you will discover new levels to complete that are unique to your playthrough. Make your mark as a trailblazer, and share your discoveries with the community! (Being developed during the Early Access period)
A chiptune electronic hybrid soundtrack composed by Derris-Kharlan (Time Surfer)
Customisable and unlockable characters, weekly challenges, speed run ghosts, and fastest time leaderboards to challenge your friends and the whole Early Access community!
From the makers of Peridium, this pulp adventure thriller will have you on the edge of your seat until the final click!
After his plane crashes on a remote stretch of Papuan coast, civil engineer Ian Forrester is left stranded, hungry, and alone. He must survive the untamed wilderness, wait for rescue... and pray his dark secret doesn't catch up to him.
Made in two weeks for #AdvJam2018How To Play
- Click ground to walk, and objects or characters to interact.
- Move your mouse to the top of screen to open your inventory.
- Equip items by clicking them.
- Use an equipped item by clicking it on an object or character.
- Right click to unequip the current item.
- Dave Lloyd (🐤DuzzOnDrums) - Story, Code
- Barney Cumming (🐤Powerhoof)- Art
- Louis Meyer (🐤LouisDMeyer) - Music
- Adrian Vaughan (🐤YeOldShrimpEyes) - Voice of Ian, Ship's Crew
- Sally Beaumont (🐤SallyBeaumont1) - Voice of Anna
Visit powerhoof.com for more free games!
New kind of adventure game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 50 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About New kind of adventure
New kind of adventure is a 3D adventure game with RPG elements.
Mary hides in a wardrobe after her parents had a fight. She falls asleep. When Mary awakes, she discovers that she is in a beautiful, magical world with giant strawberries and magical druids!
With her new friend Aquarius, Mary must find a way back to the real world!Features:
- Use Mary's new found powers and Aquarius' magical abilities to solve puzzles and complete quests.
- Collect Artefacts to unlock new magical powers and abilities.
- A huge vibrant world, with colourful wildlife and environments.
- Gather items and resources to trade with Druids.
- Original folk jam soundtrack.