The best games like Nevrosa: Prelude are:
- arrow_rightAmnesia: A Machine for Pigs
- arrow_rightSniper Elite 4
- arrow_rightMortal Kombat 11
- arrow_rightInvisible, Inc.
- arrow_rightDr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
- arrow_rightGuns of Icarus Alliance
100 Best Games Like Nevrosa: Prelude:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (15)
- PlayStation 4 (27)
- iOS (15)
- Android (6)
- macOS (36)
- Linux (23)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (14)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (18)
- PlayStation 2 (10)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (4)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
SOMA is a sci-fi survival horror that makes you rethink the description of death. You play as Simon Jarrett who was injured in a crash accident and agreed for an experimental operation on his brain. He wakes up at an abandoned underwater facility full of mutants. Trying to figure out what’s going on, Simon finds Catherine Chun, a scientist, who tells him about the technology of copying the human personality.
The gameplay is based on exploration and puzzle solving. There's no combat, and you are meant to avoid enemies and act stealthily. To progress through the story, you need to search for clues, read multiple notes and solve puzzles.
Though there are monsters in SOMA, it frightens with its atmosphere in the first place. A dark, abandoned station with dead people, uncertainty and the lack of any understanding of what is waiting for you is scarier than screamers and blood rivers. Moral choices you have to make don’t affect the story much: instead, they change your attitude to the events, so it’s you who develops through the game.
2. Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is a first-person survival horror, an indirect sequel to 2010 title Amnesia: The Dark Descent. The gameplay is most parts identical to that of previous game and consist of exploring surroundings, solving puzzles, and avoiding monsters. Like in the previous game, your character is practically unable to confront monsters and has to hide from them to survive. However, there is no more sanity meter, and inventory in Machine for Pigs and puzzles are more physics-based than in The Dark Descent.
In Machine for Pigs, you play as Oswald Mandus, a first game protagonist’s descendant, and successful industrialist. He recovers after a fever which lasted for a few months after a disastrous expedition in Mexico. Not remembering anything about it, later he finds out that he build a mysterious machine in the basement of his mansion and his house is full of swine-like monsters. The player must restore Oswald’s lost memories and reveal the secret of the machine.
3. Sniper Elite 4
"Sniper Elite 4 is a smart, strategic shooter that empowers you to make your own path"
IGN, 8.3/10 "A riotously entertaining WW2 stealth adventure"
Eurogamer, Recommended "An ambitious stealth game that handily outperforms its predecessors"
PC World, 4/5
Discover unrivalled sniping freedom in the largest and most advanced World War 2 shooter ever built. Experience tactical third-person combat, gameplay choice and epic longshots across gigantic levels as you liberate wartime Italy from the grip of Fascism.
Set in the aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, Sniper Elite 4 transports players across the beautiful Italian peninsula, from sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns, to ancient forests, mountain valleys and colossal Nazi megastructures.
Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburne must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it’s even begun.EXPANSIVE CAMPAIGNEncounter hours of gripping gameplay in huge campaign levels with hundreds of enemies, vehicles and high-ranking Nazi officers to hunt. Forge your own path to your objectives, uncover new sniper nests, find secret side missions, collectibles and more!AWARD-WINNING SNIPINGExperience genre-defining rifle ballistics where snipers must take account of wind, gravity and heart rate to land satisfying shots over hundreds of meters.EXTENSIVE ARSENALAdapt seamlessly to any combat situation with an impressive array of iconic World War 2 sniper rifles, pistols, submachine guns, heavy weapons, traps, grenades and explosives.DEEP CUSTOMISATIONHone your combat effectiveness by upgrading skills and tweaking key weapon traits such as scope magnification, muzzle velocity and stability. Create and edit custom loadouts for any encounter.SLICK TRAVERSALS AND TAKEDOWNSClimb, hang, shimmy and leap your way across the game’s vast environments to get the drop on enemies and deliver killing blows from behind cover, hanging over ledges and more!ACCLAIMED X-RAY KILL CAMSSniper Elite’s acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera returns with all-new visuals and features, now framing your most impressive melee attacks and explosive trap kills in bone-cracking detail.TACTICAL CO-OPPlay the entire campaign online with another player or jump into dedicated co-operative game modes for up to 4 players.THRILLING MULTIPLAYERTake Sniper Elite’s trademark sharpshooting into unique competitive play for up to 12 players in 6 modes across 6 custom-designed maps. Even more modes and maps will be released FREE after launch!
4. Mortal Kombat 11
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
5. Invisible, Inc.
Developed by the Canadian Klei Entertainment, Invisible Inc. is a turn-based strategy with elements of stealth and roguelike. The game takes place in a dystopian future: in 2074 and the huge multinational corporations seized power from the world government. Invisible Inc. - a private intelligence agency and a corporate contractor, conduct sophisticated undercover operations and use complex AI system called Incognita.
At the beginning of the game, the security system of the agency was breached and most of the agency was lost. The remaining employee manages only to save AI, but its existence is questionable: the system can exist without connecting to a powerful computer for only 72 hours. Finding the right hardware becomes the main task of surviving agents. The player plays the role of their remote operator.
The gameplay is similar to the X-COM games: all missions are turn-based. Each agent under player’s control has a limited action point that he can use during the turn. Often the main task on the map is to possess a certain object. During the missions, the player can complete additional quests that allow you to open new agents and equipment.
6. Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
Dr. Langeskov is a single-player first-person exploration game. It’s a short story, and a linear experience, that attempts to show, what it might be like, to not be a center of a story driven game. Players are led to believe, that they are to embark on a great heist in a mansion with tigers and emeralds involved, but there’s a catch. They WILL play the actual game, but at the moment there’s another player going through the heist, and narrator, voiced by the comedian Simon Amstell, asks the actual player has to wait for their turn. Or help the narrator with some minor tasks, because the entire staff seems to be on strike.
Massively story driven, Dr. Langescov allows really minor interactions, but it’s to be expected from the small complimentary game by the designer of Stanley Parable. Players will be shown the backstage and preparations, that are made in order for people to experience the heist and all inner workings of seemingly interactive experience.
Categories in common with Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist: Indie
7. Guns of Icarus Alliance
Guns of Icarus Alliance is an extended player versus environment edition of Guns of Icarus Online, a player versus player multiplayer FPS. It contains Set in a steampunk world, the game is focused on airship combat where you take the role of a member of a four-player team. Every player is responsible for their part of the ship and needs to perform different functions. The game features all content from the original game, including PvP mode.
There are three classes in the game: Pilot, Gunner or Engineer. Only the good interaction and balance between these roles will let your team be successful during battles. You can build and customize your own ship and complete different missions against AI opponents. Raising your rating within the faction, you will gain all perks a leadership can give. Additionally, the game features the fight over certain territories you can conquer. As a result, every match affects the entire war map, taking into account your and your opponents’ wins and fails.
Thumper is rhythm violence: classic rhythm-action, blistering speed, and brutal physicality. You are a space beetle. Brave the hellish void and confront a maniacal giant head from the future.
Scream down the endless track and crash through punishing obstacles with simple, airtight controls. Hurtle forward, master new moves, reach overwhelming velocities, and survive epic boss battles. Every crushing impact is interwoven with a pounding original soundtrack. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must go through rhythm hell.
Play in traditional HD or fully immersive VR (SteamVR or Oculus).
- Nine levels of Rhythm Hell
- Adrenalizing Boss Battles, including the terrifying Crakhed
- Simple Controls: one stick and one button
- Psychedelic Visuals
- Original Soundtrack by Brian Gibson of noise-rock band Lightning Bolt
9. TrackMania Nations Forever
TrackMania Nations is an arcade-style racing game, the third installment in Nadeo’s TrackMania series. Unlike the other installments in the series, Nations is a free-to-play game that featured in-game advertising as a form of monetization.
Like other TrackMania entries, Nations is a racing game with heavy emphasis on player-made content and simplified physics. There is only one car available in the game, which gives every player equal opportunities and accentuates the importance of skill over the right car choice or tuning.
The single-player component consists of 100 tracks that gradually get more and more difficult. There is no collision system in the game, so other players or AI opponents do not affect your car’s movement. Depending on the time it took to finish the race, the player gets bronze, silver, or gold medal. Different tracks require a certain amount of medal to unlock.
Each of the single-player tracks is available for multiplayer alongside the custom tracks that are made with in-game track-editor.
In 2008, TrackMania Nations, alongside TrackMania United got free updates with Forever added to their name. The games became network compatible and allowed United owners to play together with Nations players on certain tracks. The Nations’ physics system was updated to match that of United.
Categories in common with TrackMania Nations Forever: Racing
10. The Sexy Brutale
The Sexy Brutale is a puzzle-adventure game with investigation elements.
The game takes place in a luxurious mansion called The Sexy Brutale where a big masquerade party occurs. The story follows Lafcadio Boone — a preacher who becomes a witness of the series of mysterious murders and finds out that the mansion is stuck in a 12 hours long time loop.
A mysterious woman appears and gives Boone an ability to pull himself out of this anomaly by manipulating the time inside with magical pocket watch. Now Lafcadio must save his friends from the death and identify the killer.
The game is divided into several 12-hour periods. In each of them, your goal is to save one of the guests from the murderer. You explore the mansion, discover its secrets and learn about the partygoers. Because of your abilities to avoid the effects of the time loop, you have to sneak behind the guests without being seen. The gameplay heavily focuses on the puzzle-solving. To save the partygoers, you usually have to investigate the murder set, decide which objects you can manipulate to prevent the crime, rewind the time and execute your plan without being noticed. With every character saved, Boone gets new powers that improve his skills such as lockpicking or hearing. The game has a secret ending that you can unlock by collecting all of the 52 hidden cards.
Your music is under attack, you must liberate it!
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music!
Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo.
Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
Showcase your skill. Symphony's innovative per-song leaderboard rewards you more, when you dominate with less powerful weapons. Find the loadout that suits your style and show what you can do!Key features
- Battle a mysterious entity that absorbs and corrupts your music as it plays
- Cutting-edge music analysis adapts the game to any song you like!
- Innovative per-song leaderboard system rewards you based on your weapons and the difficulty level
- 5 unique sets of boss enemies to conquer
- 6 difficulty levels
- Discover, collect and equip weapons hidden inside your own music collection
- 30 achievements/medals to unlock
- Supported file types:
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- Linux: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AIFF
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- M4A & AAC supported via a DLC download for a small fee to cover patented decoder licensing costs (M4A & AAC also require the free QuickTime player)
- Full amBX™ support (cool lighting!) - Windows only
12. The Room Three
Continuing the critically acclaimed ‘The Room’ game series, Fireproof Games are proud to bring the third instalment to PC.
The Room Three continues the tactile puzzle-solving gameplay of its predecessors while considerably expanding the world for the player to explore. Once again, Fireproof Games have re-built, re-textured and re-lit every asset and environment to bring the mysterious world of The Room to life.
In The Room Three you find yourself lured to a remote island, where you must draw upon all your puzzle-solving ability to navigate a series of trials devised by a mysterious figure known only as “The Craftsman”.
Fireproof Games are a small independent team working in Guildford in the UK. We self-published our first game The Room on iPad in September 2012 and were stunned with both the critical success and our new-found fan-base, not to mention multiple international awards. The Room games have since changed our lives and we hope you enjoy playing them as much as we enjoyed making them.
13. Shelter 2
Shelter 2 is a survival game, set in the tundra. It is a sequel of Shelter.
You play as a mother lynx. In the beginning, the lynx is pregnant, and she is preparing to den. After the birth of her kittens, she protects and feeds them. When they are strong enough to follow the lynx, they begin exploring the area and hunting. In the end, after becoming a grown-up, they leave their mother.
After the birth of your cubs, you can name each one. There is a family tree, so the player aims to keep it going.
You have to protect the kittens. However, you should be prepared, that the death can chase them anytime. Sometimes the lynx has to fight enemies (wolves, eagles) and suffer from the natural disasters. As for the hunting, while progressing, the prey is becoming more prominent. In the beginning, it can be different critters, but then the mother lynx and her grown-ups kill dears. However, hunting is a bit limited in scope, because it includes only running fast and chomping. To do all these actions, you only need to beat one button. Overall, the mechanism is quite simple.
The lynx can bite, roar, sniff the air, break into a sprint, but each action needs only one button to press. Moreover, you can explore the different environments of the Shelter. There is a map, where you can see the terrain as you travel.
Heaven is a place called Meadow! Vast, teeming with life and now a unique social experience. Might and Delight invites you to frolic freely in the lush fields of Meadow - a unique multiplayer sandbox.
Unlike traditional titles from the Shelter franchise, in Meadow the more time spent embracing the gameplay features in the world, the more you receive. Owning any previous Shelter related title(s) or products will also unlock in-game content. The open landscape also provides ample room for exploration with new patches and additions promised.
Band together with other animals, form uneasy allies or choose to explore alone. Whatever you decide, the open park life is one you will want to immerse yourself in.
- Play as any combination of animals on land, water or air in the largest expanse of land ever created for a Shelter game.
- Communicate with other animals via specially created emotes, symbols and sounds.
- Use senses to discover and track other players in world.
- Visit the den to choose from up to 9 different animals, over 60 skins and over 90 expressions and symbols to unlock.
- The more Shelter titles and products you own, the more bonuses you unlock.
- New original music from Retro Family.
Shelter products in Meadow
- Owning any Shelter game will unlock the ability to play as that animal in Meadow (e.g. owning Shelter 2 unlocks the lynx etc.)
- Owning all games (no soundtracks or books included) will give you the possibility to play as the adorable bear cub from Paws.
- Gain unique sound abilities if you own any combination of soundtracks.
- Owning our interactive books will unlock unique 3-dimensional emotes.
- For the collector and owner of the entire Shelter catalogue, you unlock the ability to play as a bird.
15. The Hat Man: Shadow Ward
The Hat Man: Shadow Ward is an indie horror game by Game Mechanics. The developers state that the game is based on the true story.
Your daughter is diagnosed with dementia and is put in the Canton State Insane Asylum. Sometime later, you receive a letter from the asylum staff that she has gone missing from the Asylum. You set out to find her. Upon the protagonist's arrival, everything goes to hell. Electricity and communication with the outside world get cut off, and supernatural events occur. You have to get out of there.
The game's controls are usual for the first-person experience. WASD is used for moving, Q and E for leaning, with spacebar to jump and I bound for your inventory. There are no usable weapons present in the game. The only things the players often use are a flashlight, medkits, and some matches. One time in the game the players can use a fire ax to break a door, yet this event is completely scripted.
The premise of the gameplay is simple: avoid the mysterious Hat Man and the Shadow People that are encountered on your way out of the asylum. The game puts a heavy emphasis on using light sources to see your enemies. It is impossible to attack the enemies, as the players don't have any weapons at their disposal, so the only thing the players can do is to run away from the creepy creatures.
16. Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 is a simulation game developed by Red Dot Games. It is the first installment in the Car Mechanic Simulator series.
The game is played from a first-person perspective. The players walk around freely in their shop. There are no levels present in the game. Instead, the player takes jobs from the customers. Each customer has a unique vehicle and a unique car problem which the players have to find and fix.
When the client arrives with their car, the player takes the car apart, troubleshoots the issue, and replaces the required vehicle parts. Upon reassembly, the car can be taken for a test drive before handing it over to the client.
It is also possible to play in endless mode, where there is no limit whatsoever to the number of jobs the player takes.
Two expansion packs for the game were released.
The 4x4 Expansion Pack adds 20 new jobs for the repair of 4x4 off-roading vehicles. It presents new challenges to the players, as off-road cars are much different from the regular ones present in the game. It is a separate body frame that is bolted on to the live axles. The pack was offered free of charge for the players that bought the game on steam.
The 1/4 Mile Expansion Pack just added a single new test track, where the players could check the performance of their tuned out cars. It is basically a drag strip.
17. Remothered: Tormented Fathers
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the movie-like gaming experience with realistic and extreme gameplay created for survival horror fans.
The story is rich of unpredictable plot-twists, but it is touching at the same time. Psychology plays a huge role within the game: heroes and enemies are atypical and the line between good and evil is blurred. The development of the game is similar to that of a film narration, where the player perfectly identifies himself with the character. The soundtrack, composed by Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni, enhances the terrifying atmosphere of the game.
Rosemary Reed, a fascinating 35 year old woman, reaches the house of a retired notary, Dr. Felton, who is affected by a mysterious disease. The woman is greeted by Ms. Gloria, the nurse who takes care of the old man. When Rosemary reveals herself and her true intentions, the terrifying dread begins.
Rosemary’s investigations will bring her to believe that the disappearance of the man’s daughter Celeste actually hides a terrible massacre. Dr. Felton and his wife, Arianna, could be the only ones to know the truth, including the secret behind Celeste’s real identity and a fanatic cult of cloistered nuns in red.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the first title of the long-awaited 3rd person game trilogy. A web of lies where murders and obsessions come to life. A revolutionary experience created for survival horror fans.
Run and hide gameplay - You will have to deal with obsessed stalkers always on your steps. They’ll never give up or die.
Psychological plot - Characters in the story are everyday people that turn themselves into scary monsters.
No guns or powerful weapons - You can only use standard items to deceive the stalkers or react to their assaults.
Movie-like cutscenes - Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril puts into play a story rich of complex life-like characters.
Audio clues - The soundtrack will alert you when your enemies are getting closer.
No health bars - Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
Learn new skills - Acquire new abilities and improve your old ones throughout the game.
Realistic puzzles - Scenario and characters have been conceived to be realistic and credible.
Top-notch soundtrack - Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni wrote the music for the game.
Real-time loading - Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
18. My Summer Car
MY SUMMER CAR is the ultimate car owning, building, fixing, tuning, maintenance AND permadeath life survival simulator. You start the game with hundreds of loose parts and assemble both car and engine. Not only you need to maintain your car, but yourself as well. Sausages, beer and sleeping will do just fine.
If everything goes well, you have a working car which you can use for various 1990's Finnish countryside summer activities. Basically doing stupid things under influence of alcohol. After you have gathered extra money from various random jobs, you can start to tune and upgrade the car with parts ordered via snail mail. You can turn the car into a obnoxious bass-boom disco machine.... or into a rally car to participate rally competitions... or just fix it into perfect factory condition. Of course car also needs to pass the inspection or you might get into trouble with police.
Not only you have access to one car, but also several other cars and vehicles which you can use. (Mostly useful to get groceries and for towing the project car from some ditch, again).
Warning, this game is not for fainted heart. Severe car fever is required to play this properly due to it's meticulous approach on car building.
- Full car assembly with over hundred parts
- Detailed driving and engine simulation
- Various other vehicles, cars and boat to use and drive
- Dozens of kilometers worth of dirt and paved roads with AI traffic
- Random paying jobs to cover food, beverage and fuel expenses
- Rally event to participate in
- Permanent death
- Sauna bathing
- 90's Finnish summer!
- Support for steering wheel and shifter controllers
- Much more!
19. Hot Lava
The floor is lava!
Hot Lava transports you back to your childhood imagination. Relive those moments of excitement, joy and chaos. Traverse distinct worlds, from school hallways to the memories of your darkest fears. This is a game of dexterity and ingenuity, you will have to use all your skills to complete the treacherous obstacles that await.
But whatever you do…Don’t Touch The Floor!
Ginka, the beautiful officer, is on the local SWAT team by day. But at night, she becomes the Silver cat. And with incredible agility, unbelievable sensitivity and amazing ability, she roams the city like batman. Accidentally, she was informed that the famous gem ‘Emerald Queen’ was stolen. In order to get it back, she blended into the infamous Kurobara’s mansion. But to her surprise, she got trapped by a notorious SM dominatrix who’s crazy about whipping, bondage, shocking and wax-dripping. What will Ginka’s fate be?
Cat Girl is an AVG with an incredible storyline and voice-over throughout all game for main characters. Besides over 100,000-word script, the game also has different choices, which will lead to numerous endings.
貓野目 銀華役: 思 ちぽ
黒薔薇 峰子役: 柳 優雨
三毛 玉五郎役: 福田 純
三毛 玉子役: 紅葉 美兎
三毛 鈴音役: 禦上みみ
Trading cards: According to new policy of Steam, trading cards will be available when the quantity of copies of game sold reachs a certain amount.
DARQ tells the story of Lloyd, a boy who becomes aware of the fact that he is dreaming. To Lloyd's misfortune, the dream quickly turns into a nightmare and all attempts to wake up end in failure. While exploring the darkest corners of his subconscious, Lloyd learns how to survive the nightmare by bending the laws of physics and manipulating the fluid fabric of the dream world.
Apart from gravity-defying puzzles, Lloyd will have to use stealth when nearby enemies. He has no chance of winning in an open confrontation, since the creatures he will encounter are much more powerful and faster than him. Instead, he has to rely on careful planning to avoid getting detected.
The Deep End Games is an independent video game development studio located in Boston.
The team consists of veteran developers who contributed to franchises such as Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, Dead Space and more.
23. DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
It's time to experience DreadOut in a different way.
DreadOut : Keepers of the Dark is a new standalone horror game that takes place in the DreadOut universe. In this missing chapter, you will help Linda face the challenges of the DreadOut world with even more dangers lurking within.
Follow the event in which Linda was transported by The Mysterious Lady in Red into The Mirror Realm. A portal of worlds that connects it to 8 haunted dominions where 13+ horrific ghosts are ready to greet her in the most terrifying way possible. They will stop at nothing to thwart your main objective: To survive!
So, get your smart phone and SLR camera ready and choose your path wisely. The doors you open will decide the outcome of Linda's fate.
- Battle against 13+ specially designed ghosts originated from the twisted minds of our beloved backers, meticulously implemented into the DreadOut universe.
- Work your way through 8+ supernatural realms in a nonlinear fashion.
- 2 brand new levels previously unincluded in DreadOut.
- Solve mysterious puzzles obstructing Linda’s escape to liberation.
- Explore in third person view and battle in first person view.
- Find out more about Linda’s journey and dive deeper into DreadOut’s grand scheme of things.
- New storyline that will shed some light into Linda’s mysterious journey.
24. Boobs Saga
Imagine that you're a young woman with some tasty curves; and it can only mean one thing - you're a perfect sacrifice to the King of the boobs! Avoid traps, fight monsters or hide from them, solve puzzles, dance. And remember: the main goal is to save your BOOBS!
Boobs Saga - is a satirical 3D action.
- Unique weapons (gatling boobs, strapon-plasma gun and more);
- Cooperative campaign;
- Customizable character;
- Playable demon character;
- Amazing puzzles;
- Realistic women breasts and ass physics;
- Truly special atmosphere;
- Dangerous traps;
- Girls in swimsuits, blood, screams and many more...
25. Daymare: 1998
DAYMARE: 1998 is a third person survival horror with hardcore survival mechanics, hard to kill enemies, strategical approach to combat and puzzles, with a multi-character point of view on the story, and a deep and obscure lore. A secret research facility, a deadly chemical weapon and three people who play crucial roles in finding the truth about an incident with a potential to become more than just a security breach. Follow the steps of an elite soldier, a helicopter pilot and a forest ranger, as they become the main characters in an event that transforms one peaceful small town into a deadly zone and its citizens into bloodthirsty monsters. Make sure to take them down first, before looking for clues and evidence to bring more sense to the mess. Keep track of your itinerary, as resources are scarce in a situation like this! And anything can happen when your daymares become real…
All fans of the 90s’ iconic cinematographic brands and classical gloomy survival horror games will be thrilled, seeing how DAYMARE: 1998 recreates the atmosphere of the most beloved works from the end of the millennium and places a typical yet fresh story in the middle of it. The plot unfolds through the eyes of various characters, putting players in the shoes of different personalities that will guide them through their theories and doubts about the situation. Backtracking, managing ammo, collecting lore items, solving environmental puzzles and the overall difficulty will help players jump a couple decades back and get chilled to the bone in their first real daymare.
Main features: Multi-character POV – see the story from different angles and discover the truth
Realistic HUD – check inventory, health and position on a special piece of gear
Environmental puzzles – finding your way is not always easy, look for clues
Classic mechanics - limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies and more
Modern graphics and effects – not all is classic thanks to Unreal Engine 4
Experience 90s – homage to the era with tons of references
26. Desert Bus VR
Desert Bus is back and better than ever! The 1998 Penn and Teller cult hit mini-game is coming to virtual reality, so you can fully immerse yourself in the thrilling eight-hour trip from Arizona to Nevada. It’s almost like you’re driving the “wheel” thing! Desert Bus VR can also be played in standard digital reality if you don’t own a VR headset.
Put the Pedal to the Metal
Show everyone who rules the road as you take the wheel of a commercial passenger bus. With blistering speeds of up to 45mph and a prominent passenger side misalignment, only the hardest drivers can make it to Nevada and back!
Getting Towed Has Never Been More Fun
Experience the realistic consequences of driving off the road with a tow service that takes you back to the start in real time!
Play Non-Stop for Hours of Amusement
Enjoy the action-packed eight-hour road trip from Tuscon to Las Vegas. When you make it to Nevada, turn around and do it all again!
Fill the Crushing, Oppressive Silence
Tune in to a variety of engaging radio programs, including one featuring the dulcet tones of Penn Jillette himself. You can even turn the radio on and off!
Get the Authentic Bus Driving Experience
Learn what it’s like to be a REAL bus driver with exciting gameplay that allows you to honk the horn and open the bus door! Tap the fully-interactive air freshener for some hardcore, pine-scented* action!
*Purchase of air freshener required for full effect.
Join Your Friends on This Road Trip
Play with up to four friends in Desert Bus VR’s groundbreaking new multiplayer mode. Passengers can sit, wave, and even throw wads of paper at the driver!
Desert Bus for Hope
Desert Bus VR was made in-part to support Desert Bus for Hope, a volunteer organization that holds the eponymous annual event to raise money for game industry charity Child’s Play. Participants play Desert Bus in a telethon-style stream, with others pledging donations in exchange for incentives that can include everything from prizes to increasing the length of the Desert Bus play time.
Desert Bus VR released on November 27, 2017 – the date selected by Robert “DoctorBobtastic” Nix, the winning donor during the Desert Bus for Hope 2017 “Choose the Desert Bus VR Release Date” charity drive. November 27th is also Robert’s birthday, so if you see him on that day this year, or any other year for that matter, be sure to give him a nice, big cake.
He also chose to make the driver’s default signature Bill “BWOS” Watt, a tribute to the late LoadingReadyRun crew member. This will be patched in with a future update that also includes the winning stickers Desert Bus Sticker Art donation drive. Thanks to the great artists who contributed!
27. A Wizard's Lizard
Conquer the forces of Death in A Wizard’s Lizard, an action RPG for Windows, Mac and Linux. Explore ever-changing dungeons, filled with valuable treasure and powerful items, while battling back the hordes of evil. Rescue townsfolk to improve your town and aid your next trek into the dungeon.
Fans of The Legend of Zelda, Gauntlet, and The Binding of Isaac will love the retro-inspired twin-stick action of A Wizard's Lizard.
When the wizard of Amberfall unlocks the magic of eternal life, Death comes to take him away. Now his faithful pet lizard must brave procedurally-generated dungeons to save him!
Master Life & Death: Death is only the beginning as you continue to unlock secrets in the realm of the dead. Find hidden items only accessible to those who have died and discover the power of resurrection. Tread carefully, the dead do not wish to be disturbed.
Rebuild the Town: Rescue townsfolk trapped throughout the dungeons for increasing reward. Discover lost blueprints which allow the town's blacksmith to craft new weapons and armor.
Restore the Museum: Search Death's domain for stolen artifacts and legendary weapons. Every item you find is returned to the museum for display. Can you recover all of the powerful weapons, legendary armor, and magical items?
Control your lizard using your favorite gamepad (including the Xbox 360 controller) for full 360 degree movement and attacking.
28. TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
With every twist of a corridor, every raised gantry over your head, every new floor of towers and dungeons in the Odd Gods’ world, TRI challenges you to think outside the box. Empowered by the TRI artifact, you place anchor points on the walls around you and conjure triangular platforms which can be climbed on, walked over and otherwise employed to negotiate the levels ahead. They’ll help you solve puzzles, reach otherwise impossible ascents, reflect light beams and even walk up walls… once you discover how to do it, that is!
A real test of spatial awareness, TRI is a mix of first-person and puzzle gameplay that will push your mind to the absolute limit!
- The Power Of TRI – Create your own path through each level by conjuring triangles out of thin air, then use them to solve puzzles scattered throughout the world of the Odd Gods.
- Go Anywhere, Everywhere – Careful planning and thought can see you go almost anywhere using the triangles; think about where you place them and hunt for the mystical fox statues that allow you to move on!
- New Abilities – There’s always something new to learn, always a new power to be earned. Want to walk on walls? Redirect light rays? Use teleportation? It’s all waiting to be discovered!
- Replay Value – Finding your way through each of TRI’s 16 stages is taxing enough, but you can also hunt for hidden idols, beat the best time or meet fewest triangle targets, against other players on the in-game leaderboards of the Challenge Mode.
The hidden idols also unlock bonus content like making-of pictures and developer commentaries!
- First-Person Puzzling – TRI is a thinking gamer’s FPS; there’s no violence or killing, only the joy of exploration, puzzle solving and triangle conjuring. It’s a true test of skill and spatial awareness!
29. CASE: Animatronics
Welcome to the police department, where working late can lead to tragic consequences. You're John Bishop, a swamped-with-work detective who tirelessly carries out your investigations late into the night. But tonight you are pulled from your precious few hours of rest ,and a strange dream, by a mysterious call from an old “friend.” Turning your fight to find the truth into a fight to survive the night.
Your police department is left without electricity. The security system has been hacked. All exits are locked. But that is not the real problem.
Someone… something is following you. Red eyes shine from dark corners and the sound of shifting, clanking metal echoes through the once safe halls.. You know them simply as animatronics, but something unknown and horrifying is driving them. Figure out what is going on, survive the night, and remember - no one will care if you scream.FEATURES
- A tablet to watch the security cameras carefully. You will use a tablet to watch the security cameras, and you need to be seriously careful. Using the environment of the police station is the key to salvation and survival. Be quiet, be alert, move fast. Your only tools, the only things you can rely on, are your legs, your tablet, and a torch.
- Hide & Sneak. Use closets and cabinets to sneak between animatronics and try to catch a silent breath.
- Animatronics. The steel legs and arms will treat you well. Get ready to be confused by their abilities. Be prepared to react to the unexpected.
- Figure out what’s happening. Explore the police department in search of explanations. Don’t forget to listen to the world around you and keep track of the changes around. The only one that can save your life, is you.
INFRA is what we like to call a gun-free puzzle adventure. Instead of large explosions and powerful guns, you will rely on your cunning to survive puzzles in an incredibly detailed world. As you travel through the infrastructure of a city you will find that your actions and thorough observations ultimately determine if others will survive. A society obsessed with upgradation has brought a disaster upon itself and it is your job to help restore it.
31. The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk
The flute nose dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end. In secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has led all the Asposians astray, making them believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. Seriously, who knows what this weird family is doing day in, day out? The only one who could stop evil Emil is the heir to the flute nose throne: Robert. He has been petrified for three years, though. With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing, he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless, and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle and who is Robert’s love with a capital L, by the way. A final ray of hope is provided by the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert himself…
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World” (you don’t need to know the first part!). Save the flute noses from persecution and evil Emil!
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: find the last wind monk, cause trouble in a tumble mouse factory, play with Uncle Oboe for some toilet paper in prison, help a desperate Bingo-Pony become happy once again, bring the adorable baby gorf back home and save Asposia! Again!
- Navigate Robert and Laura, those charming Asposians, through the game. And now you can even operate the nutty pigeon, Peck.
- There are new sites for you to discover! Including the topsy-turvy airport “Asposia Central”, the quirky tumble mouse farmers and the mysterious Shovel Mountains.
- Practice new songs on your magic flute nose and activate ancient artefacts.
- Beautiful hand-drawn adventure for people quick on the draw.
- Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality.
- The Asposian puzzle help: Provides you with hints when you’re as clueless as Robert – completely spoiler-free of course.
- Available for most any operating system or console – except the Gameboy!
32. DYING: Reborn
DYING: Reborn is a First-Person ‘Room Escape’ puzzle game, in which players must tackle all kinds of puzzles in a series of dark and eerie rooms.
In the first of 6 chapters, protagonist Mathew finds himself waking up in a strange hotel with little recollection of what has lead him there. At this dark hour a mysterious character contacts him, claiming he prepared a series of trials for Mathew to ‘pay for the enormous mistake he made a long time ago’...and a grave punishment awaiting him should he fail to pass these…
-Solve puzzles in a fully 3D environment by discovering items, interacting with everything around you and using your brains as well as your imagination.
-Collect fragments of data that ultimately will lead to learning the truth behind Mathew’s dark predicament.
-6 chapters full of adventure gameplay, containing intriguing characters and a bizarre plot
-Puzzles that provide both challenge and mystery
-An eerie atmosphere in which players will unravel things going far beyond their imagination….and their guts.
33. Starward Rogue
- Roguelite catacombs that evolve and expand with each of your successes.
- Hundreds of items, enemies and rooms, and dozens of epic boss fights.
- Fully playable with keyboard+mouse or gamepad.
- 5 difficulty levels range from "Relatively Easy" to "Nigh Impossible."
- Play as a "head in a mech" harvested from the neck of everyone's favorite Hydral.
- Find secrets of The Megalith, a giant structure lodged in a star, as you lose many heads.
- Figure out what happened to Rodney, an AI redshirt of uncertain motives.
- Over-the-top mod support. Detailed wiki: create enemies, items, weapons, and rooms.
- Secrets! Among them "incredibilities" that massively change the way the game plays.
- Varied mech suits: dipole magnetism, time control, and more.
- Upgrade during each "run" via EXP/Perks, shops, and items found while exploring.
34. Into the Stars
We’ve been under attack for 10 years now. Every 6 months the Skorn arrive, set on destroying our planet, and now few of us remain to defend what’s left. The massive Ark ships we’ve built in hopes of escaping them have all gone, save one. You must take the role of Captain of our final vessel, the Ark 13, and guide a hand-picked, but inexperienced crew on a journey fraught with intrigue and danger. The fate of the Endurance Coalition is uncertain and you could well be our last hope. How will you fare once you set out Into the Stars?
Into the Stars is an open-world Space Survival Simulation built in Unreal Engine 4, featuring an original score from Jack Wall.
Take the role of Captain as you explore a massive star system in search of a new home for humanity. Outfit your ship, hand pick your crew and set off on a journey where you must scavenge resources, shelter civilians and either outrun, or outgun a hostile alien force, in order to survive.Key Features
- Complete Control: Take command of your hand-picked, but inexperienced crew, and guide them through a star system packed with mystery and danger. Difficulty Settings allow you to tune the intensity of the enemy threat and the pace of your journey.
- Explore a Massive Star System: You have the freedom to set your course for salvation, but no approach is free from peril. Each of the 90 zones in this system present unique opportunities, along with challenges, and only you can find the path to success.
- Challenging volley-based Combat: A number of foes, who are unwilling to negotiate, await you on this voyage. That's why your ship is equipped with weapon systems that speak for the human race, in a language everyone can understand. Choose your target points, battle stations and crew wisely, if you want to survive numerous alien encounters.
- Music by Jack Wall: Driven by an original score from the legendary composer behind the music for Mass Effect, Call of Duty and Lost Planet.
- Replayability: Every decision you make as Captain, and every randomly generated obstacle the crew encounters, can affect the outcome of a mission, creating a different experience, every time you play.
35. Age of Barbarian Extended Cut
In a world where reality blends with dreams, an ancient revolting and unmentionable evil has woken up, bringing with it death and chaos. Only courage, force and steel can bring back order.
Age of Barbarian Extended Cut is an action hack 'n 'slash game inspired to 80s, fantasy and sword-and-sorcery genre.
SWORD AND SORCERY:
Age of Barbarian Ex is a Sword and Sorcery game, a genre that can't miss such items as the big and muscular barbarians, the scantily clad girls, hordes of bloodthirsty monsters, a lot of gore, a pretty epic story and an addictive soundtrack!
In order to realize that, Age of Barbarian mixes many different elements together: Role Play Game, Platform and Hack'n Slash. Aside from brutal blade fights, there are zones to explore, traps to avoid and even small riddles to solve.
GRAPHICS & MUSIC:
Age of Barbarian use digitized sprites, a graphic techniques that were used in various video games during the late 80s to 90s, that nowadays is pretty uncommon.
But thanks to modern days, we were able to realize a graphics in HD and after a patient work of photo editing and hand drawn, the final result is absolutely unique and original.
Artistically speaking, Age of Barbarian tries to be as close as possible to an on-screen representation of the various illustrations of the great artists of the fantasy genre, such as Frazetta, Vallejo, Bisley and all the others good ones.
There is no epic game without an epic music! So we dedicated a lot of attention to choose the right tracks. We don't have any doubt that if you like Epic music, you gonna love what you'll hear!
◾ Brutal blade fight. Learn how to use your weapons, strike different moves, kick, parry, dodge or just roll away.
◾ Gore, Blood and Guts. Massacre your enemies, chop them in pieces, don't show mercy, you'll never receive it.
◾ Different weapons and items that will help you during your adventure.
◾ Secret Areas. The savage world of Age of Barbarian is plenty of hidden locations to explore.
◾ Huge boss fights and mini boss fights! Terrifying and obscene creatures are waiting for you in the darkness.
◾ Save the maidens from being sacrificed and bring them to a safe place.
◾ Beast rider! Some levels require you to ride giant beasts.
◾ Auto Level up system. As you level up you will learn new moves, you get more health, stamina, attack power and defence.
Age of Barbarians Saga:
36. Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space
Inspired by 60s pulp sci-fi movies, Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space is a first-person adventure game. Working as a night-watchman at a partially abandoned, secret research facility, you are knocked unconscious by a nearby explosion. Waking in the complex’s basement you look up and see a gaping hole in the ceiling. Escaping the damaged building is only the start of your troubles and as you begin to explore the base you encounter strange, unearthly organisms. Is this all because of some sort of biological experiment gone wrong? You’ll need to fight for survival as you unravel the mysteries and solve the problems that lie ahead.
- A 60’s sci-fi, b-movie inspired narrative, with plenty of mystery and suspense!
- Stunning 3D environments and detailed objects to manipulate.
- Realistic and atmospheric sound effects will envelop you in your surroundings.
- Adventure-style gameplay featuring puzzle elements and incorporating first-person shoot’em-up action.
- Twenty detailed rooms to explore; each full of mystery, strange visions and intricate puzzles to solve.
- An advanced physics engine making object interaction extremely immersive. Pick up and use objects as you would expect to in reality.
- Over 100 items to interact with.
- Unique hint system using a device to ‘see into the future’ to help solve complex problems.
- Multiple challenging mini-games and puzzles.
- Unearth hidden areas, discover Easter eggs and unlock achievements.
- Over 8 hours of challenging gameplay!
37. Burning Daylight
Waking up naked in a grotesque slaughterhouse, you have no recollection of who you are or where you come from. Your only clue is a mysterious tattoo on your chest. You must now escape and travel through a dystopian society in order to uncover the mysteries of your origin.
The story is set in the future where life cannot sustain outside, what remains of human society, now lives in megastructures waiting for the day, when they once again can live outside.
You will explore the world inside of the megastructure, from the low-level slums to the bustling city streets, while exploring its society; you will learn that not everything is how it seems.
Burning Daylight is a sci-fi adventure game, set in a dystopian future with light puzzle elements and environmental storytelling.
Made by a team of 12 students from The Animation Workshop.
38. President Evil (Scrap Games)
My name is Tony Dramp. I am a simple ranger who lives from paycheck to paycheck. One day, I found a book that changed my life. I became president of Amerika! But that book turned out to be an ancient artifact and required payment for its services... Darkness enveloped my house and the forest. Now I need to get to the White House to save the country... That's my story.
What do we have:
-Dialogues written by the hobo hired for bottle of vodka
- Unique possibility to die. Everywhere. Seriously, if you have started playing this game and are still alive you’d call FBI cause they are likely to hire you
- A creepy democrat ghost will be chasing after you in the forest! Online weight loss!
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to get lost in the forest (actually not - we have a radar)
- Three incredible quests for collecting three marvellous items (Oh Jesus, 10/10!)
- Graphics just like in Crysis!!! (Frankly speaking not - only in case you have a really strong imagination)
- Unity engine (AGAIN!)
- Best soundtrack by the most famous musicians!! (well, most famous among the freemusicarchive website stuff)
- Possibility to crap your pants in real life in the virtual WC
- The hour of wondering through the forest in darkness!!
- Bawdy humour by our stand-up comedian!
We have been developing this game at off-work (and free from feeding our tame bear, of course) time!
All persons in this game are fictional and any resemblence is a coincidence
39. The Gleam: VR Escape the Room
The Gleam: VR Escape the Room is a short room-scale experience designed to provide an immersive, claustrophobic, obstacle course full of puzzles and codes that you must solve in order to escape.
- Full room-scale based on minimum room-scale requirements. No teleporting or artificial locomotion.
- Horror ambiance provides a constant lingering fear that you aren't alone in the "gleam".
- Creative obstacles have you crawling through vents as you search high and low for items that'll help you solve puzzles.
A powerful unicorn, whose soul had been consumed by the Darkness, dooms the world to the endless suffering. The main character sets off for the journey, his goal is to find a Pandemoniun - the place where the greatest of all evils resides. He must stop the unicorn and banish the Darkness back to Hell.
D'lirium is an experimental 2D-shooter with the elements of a horror game. The game brings together some mechanics back from 90s classics, such as a search for the keys, non-linear levels and a lot of other things. Moreover, the game contains a lot of experimental tricks, such as random events, non-traditional controls for a shooter game, etc.
It is the year 2000, and the United Nations has established several quarantine zones around the world to stem the tide of an unknown virus pandemic. They are successful, but at a great cost.
Shortly after the containment rumor began to spread, there were tales of survivors trapped inside the quarantine zones, and of the cause of the virus, with footage of reanimated infected corpses roaming the street. Still, no solid evidence could be found.
In order to find the cure and the origin of this infection, the United Nations deployed dozens of military, medical, and scientific teams into the quarantine zones.
During the mission, one of the medical teams found a very important clue in the blood sample from dead livestock in the quarantine zone, along with several images of infected corpses in the area.
But before the team could evacuate, their outpost was attacked and overrun by thousands of infected corpses. The whole medical staff and their security team were killed, leaving all the samples and research data behind.
Not intending to send another team to meet the same fate, the United Nations called upon a private military company, highly skilled mercenaries to retrieve the data and uncover the secret of the zone where no one had ever come back to tell the tale.Game Features
- Customize Character
- Use 10 types of weapons
- Buy weapons with the money earned
- Showing up to 100 zombies simultaneously on one playing screen
- Select your teammate (AI Characters) that suit your strategy
Dangerous is an epic 3D open and living world space sandbox combat RPG with an immersive and riveting story. You have been awoken from cryo sleep a century later, and must discover the truth. Are you the feared war criminal who will destroy all life or the savior of the universe? Gather your wingmen and travel the galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, you'll encounter a Universal AI, a shadow group pulling history's strings, a princess, a schizophrenic robot, a beautiful lieutenant of the Royal Navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
- 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
- metallic shader, lighting, particle effects, lens flare, explosions, fx
- space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
- open and living universe where 600+ ships fly around autonomously
- epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
- recruit 6 wingmen and 2 can fly with you at a time
- even discover romance with another wing pilot
- recruit 5 corporate pilots who can fly trade routes on your behalf
- trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for derelict ships and wormholes
- many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
- deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
- 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 solar systems with a unique follow-through-warp mechanic
- 15+ factions to vie favor or destroy
- cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
- fly manually with or without Newtonian physics or use autopilots exclusively
- 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renown composer, Sean Beeson
- cloud save lets you continue your game at home or on the go
Malebolgia is an atmospheric horror action/adventure, set in an old demonic palace, situated in the deepest Circle of Hell. The characters and story are inspired by Dante Alighieri’s “Inferno”, the ranks and nobility of the “Ars Goetia” and European history at the dawn of the 20th century.
As the old and battle-weary Leopold, you are forced to fight your way through this desolate and cold bastion of Hell, filled with macabre ghouls, fiendish devils and gargantuan monsters. On his desperate quest for freedom, Leopold encounters familiar faces and slowly comes to realize why he is trapped inside the palace. Is there truly escape from the Beast itself?Key Features:
- A haunted palace to venture through, ever-changing with the passage of time and weather. As day fades into night, once visited areas will feature new threats and attackers. A raging blizzard may subside to clear a path, while a fiery inferno may trap you amongst the ravenous undead.
- A deliberately paced combat system to fend off the demons. Wield your torch and halberd well against the numerous vicious enemies and abhorrent bosses. These are not threats to outrun, but opponents to best in battle.
- A cel-shaded visual style that utilizes the contrast of light and shadow for an atmospheric and memorable experience.
44. Between the Stars
Between the Stars is a roguelike game with action and strategy elements that puts you in the shoes of a stellar cruiser captain. Your mission is to travel to the capital to warn of the imminent attack of the Children of the Sun, the faction that dominates the outer worlds of the known universe. To carry out your mission you will have to cross the galaxy, face new challenges in each jump, make difficult decisions that will affect your ship, your crew and the world around you, improve your ship's equipment and fight in exciting battles to survive.
- Fight in intense space battles.
- Use the special abilities of your ship at the right time to make a difference on the battlefield.
- Recruit other ships to join you on your adventure.
- Unlock new ships through achievements. Each ship has its own style and special abilities that makes it unique.
- Choose your captain in each game. The captain brings his fighting style and unique bonuses to the ship, but keep in mind that death is permanent and if he dies in the game you will not be able to choose it again and a new captain will replace it.
- Captains have an unique look and attributes combination.
- Sectors, star maps, enemies and space stations are procedurally generated. None game will be like the previous one!
- Travel to the capital of the Republic and prevent the army of The Children of the Sun catch you.
- Equip your ship and upgrade your equipment during the course of the adventure.
- Recruit new crew to replace the casualties and make the right decisions to increase their level more quickly and keep your crew safe.
- Search among the remains of other ships to get resources, but beware, resource extraction operations are dangerous!
- Hundreds of different events will test your ability and your crew.
- The decisions that you make in each event will condition the evolution of the game and may cause your captain to gain attributes.
Test your limits against a brutal and mysterious world as Parvus, a curious warrior with no memory and a heavy burden. Raise your spear and cast ancient spells as you battle hostile creatures and towering bosses in procedurally-generated 2D landscapes that are both beautiful and dangerous. Answer the call. Break the cycle. Change your destiny.
- Intense difficulty to challenge even veteran gamers
- Explore four procedurally-generated realms that change each time you play
- Gorgeous 2D environments featuring dynamic lava/water, realistic lighting, and more
- Every playthrough is a unique experience with multiple endings to discover
- Spear-based combat requires both precision and agility
- Magic system with 22 unique enchantments
- Unsettling music and immersive sound design with a haunting and mysterious atmosphere
- From independent developer Connor Ullmann and Adult Swim Games
46. Robot Squad Simulator 2017
Become an elite pilot of special Robot Squad.
Use specialized, remotely controlled robots, which you will control yourself.
Deal with the hardest missions which can't be performed directly by people due to the conditions.
Human life and safety is in your hands!
- 4 different robots: 2 terrestrial, aerial and underwater
- 6 training missions
- 16 story missions which take place all over the world, in different settings
- 10 different accessories mounted on robots
- plenty of gameplay elements like: guards, explosives, mechanisms
- upgrading parameters of robots and accessories
- different types of missions: rescue, spy, exploration, military
CHECK OUT UPDATES AND NEWS:
47. Arcade Spirits
Arcade Spirits, a romantic visual novel, follows an alternate timeline set in the year 20XX where the 1983 video game crash never occurred. After a turbulent work history, you are granted employment at the Funplex, a popular arcade, home to a host of unique personalities and customers. Where will this new-found employment take you? Who will you meet along the way? Will you find the romance you're seeking?
Design your own character from the ground up - pronoun, hairstyle, skin tone, hair color, eye color and more are completely customizable and are reflected throughout the game in both gameplay and artwork!
With roleplaying-based choices, you will be able to grow your personality and relationships in any way you desire; Friendship, Platonic or something more intimate! Work hard and build the relationship you desire with a total of seven romanceable characters!
The Identity Identifier System, or IRIS, can track your relationship statuses with all characters throughout Arcade Spirits as well as your personality traits, from Quirky, Steady, and Kindly, to Gutsy and Basically.
Everything you choose in Arcade Spirits, from your relationships to your personality, your crisis management moments, and a myriad other decision will have an effect on the future of your arcade!
48. Corpse Party: Blood Drive
While some members of Kisaragi Academy's class 2-9 returned from their trip to the hellish, otherworldly elementary school known as Heavenly Host, many did not, and the survivors struggle on a daily basis to preserve the memories of those who were unfortunate enough to perish within its halls.
There is one ray of hope, however: an ancient tome known as the Book of Shadows. Class president Ayumi Shinozaki attempted to make use of its magic to resurrect her deceased friends once before, but only compounded the tragedy in the process. And now the book has been lost.
Or has it? When a spiritual photograph turns up, suggesting the Book of Shadows may now reside in the tattered remains of Heavenly Host, Ayumi becomes obsessed with finding it so she can make one last attempt to set things right.
What follows is nothing short of a nightmare.
Picking up two months after Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Corpse Party: Blood Drive serves as the definitive conclusion to the Heavenly Host story arc.
The Best of the Old Returns Anew, Now with a Full HD Makeover
Full Japanese voiceovers, binaural 3D audio, and the Darkening system from Corpse Party: Book of Shadows return, but are now joined by HD visuals and a vastly improved framerate for a truly hi-res horror experience!
Highly Detailed 3D Environments with Dynamic Lighting
Players can use an in-game flashlight to experience Heavenly Host Elementary in full 3D for the first time, with all of its formerly 2D environments meticulously recreated and greatly expanded.
New Gameplay Systems for More Exciting Interactions
Run for your life, disarm traps, hide in cabinets from pursuers, and more; Heavenly Host now has far more ways to kill while also providing far more options for players to fight back.
A Lengthy and Stunning Conclusion to the Heavenly Host Saga
Boasting 11 huge story chapters and 8 supplemental Extra Chapters, Corpse Party: Blood Drive caps off the Heavenly Host storyline in a big way, providing answers and shocking twists in equal measure.
49. Versus World
Welcome to Versus World!
Shoot, stab, snipe, and 'splode your opponents to victory in this fast-paced multiplayer FPS. Here, the afterlife of a respawning immortal is seasoned by an up-down crouch.
Spin the reel!
Collect item boxes on the map to give you a random power-up or grenade.
Get Locked In
- Play classic deathmatch game types, or choose Siege to tug-o-war over capture points.
- 3 unique maps: Rogi Park, Web Island, and Happy Little World
- 7 weapon types, 4 grenade types, and 6 power-up types
- Thrust movement ability
- Basic character customization
- Assault Rifle (Burst fire)
- Rocket Launcher
- Assault Rifle (Full auto)
- Frag Grenade
- Sticky Spike Grenade
- Tesla Grenade
- Rogi Ball
- Grenade Cloud
- Big Heads
- Six-pack of Thrusts
- Damage Boost
- Damage Resist
- Speed Boost
50. A Dump in the Dark
The quaking in your bowels means that something foul is near. The time has come to cleanse the darkness inside you. In a tale that transcends time and space, past and present will meld into a torrid flow of fear. Your cheeks will tremble in delight, or perhaps fear at the sight of unspeakable horrors and terrible acts.
The ♥♥♥♥♥ of your past have come back to haunt you in this dark tale of dumps in the night. Don't let them take you so easily. Survive, evacuate yourself, and discover the secrets of your family's legacy. Do your 'duty' and stave off the forces of the Pit.
Stay aware of your surroundings, for the solutions you seek could be hidden in the shadows, as well as what hunts you. Dispatch your enemies with your sacred droppings, or with whatever may come to hand. You will venture into the depths of the past. You will make choices that affect the others. Not choosing is still a choice.
This game is intended for a mature audience.