The best games like Nether Earth Remake are:
- arrow_rightQ*Bert: Rebooted
- arrow_rightRenowned Explorers: International Society
- arrow_rightKnights of Pen and Paper 2
- arrow_rightKAMI 2
- arrow_rightYou Must Build A Boat
- arrow_rightLevel 22: Gary’s Misadventure - 2016 Edition
- arrow_rightCAPCOM ARCADE CABINET
100 Best Games Like Nether Earth Remake:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (5)
- PlayStation 4 (12)
- iOS (23)
- Android (18)
- macOS (35)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (13)
- Nintendo 3DS (10)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (11)
- Wii (10)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (5)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (5)
- NES (7)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (15)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari Flashback (2)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (9)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (4)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. Q*Bert: Rebooted
Q*bert is Back @!#?@!
One of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful arcade games of the 1980s is back in its Classic pixel perfect 2D form, and a re-imagined Reboot version with state of the art 3D game-play and graphics that remain faithful to the original concept. Both versions are exciting twitch games requiring keen puzzle solving skills and logic.
First introduced in 1982 by Gottlieb, Q*bert was critically-acclaimed and went on to become the third most successful arcade game of all time (behind Pac-Man and Donkey Kong). It inspired home versions, a variety of Q*bert merchandise, numerous copycat games and even an animated TV series.
Q*bert Classic stays true to the original in all its jagged 2D pixel art glory, now optimized for the modern PC with mouse and Steam gamepad controls. As the title character, players jump around an isometric cube pyramid and convert each block’s color while avoiding familiar adversaries Coily, Ugg, Slick, Sam, Wrong Way and Red Ball. Levels become progressively harder with more enemies blocking your path and the tiles requiring multiple jumps to change to the required color.
Q*bert Rebooted takes the arcade classic and catapults it into the 21st century 3D game play that takes full advantage of today’s technologies yet remains faithful to the original Q*bert. Featuring hexagonal blocks instead of squares, Q*bert Rebooted introduces new enemies, playable characters, power-ups, traps, gem collecting and characters, and new ways to play.
Q*bert Rebooted highlights:
- Level Select – replay all previously unlocked levels and track progress against friends.
- 7 New Playable Characters – introducing Q*zard, Q*bertha, Q*bot, Q*zilla, Q*tee, Q*knight and Q*nicorn, all based on the original Q*bert form.
- 3 New Enemies – the classic cast of adversaries are joined by new enemies Homer, Uppercut and Treasure Chest
- 9 Achievements – these include Classic Master, Newbert, Qbertorama, Snake Surprise, Green Machine, Ugg!, Down for the Count, Disc Rider and Coin-Op Collector.
2. Renowned Explorers: International Society
Renowned Explorers: International Society is a strategy adventure game set in a fictitious 19th century world. It introduces a unique attitude-based gameplay that challenges both your tactical and storytelling skills.Key Features
- Endless New Adventures - Explore the far corners of fictitious 19th century world in procedurally generated expeditions to Egypt, the Caribbean and much more.
- Compose your Crew - Choose 3 experts out of 20. Fighters are Aggressive but Speakers can solve tactical conflicts with Speech actions.
- Personality = Gameplay - Each conflict can be solved in different ways, depending on your crew's personality and strategy. 'Mood' is one of the most important gameplay elements.
Fight them with Melee, Ranged and Area of Effect attacks,
win them over using Cheers, Charms and Compliments,
or scare them away by Insults, Taunts and Humiliation
- Optimize your Economy - Collect Insight, Research, Gold and Status on your expeditions. Use them to build economy and support for your next expedition.
- Vivid Stories - Find more than a hundred treasures in hundreds of visual events that adapt to the characters and have multiple outcomes.
- Build a reputation - Become a Diplomat, Aggressor or Manipulator. Go for Science, Wealth or Status. Fame is your goal, but the way there is entirely up to you.
- Permadeath? - In Adventure mode you cannot load after failure. Discovery mode lets you reload. Choose difficulties from Easy through Impossible to customize the challenge.
3. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
Assemble your party and control your group of pen and paper role-players as they are guided through their adventures by the Game Master. All the fun of pen and paper RP, none of the lost dice!
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
4. KAMI 2
Sequel to #1 puzzle game, KAMI
The calming yet addictive puzzle game is back!
With over 100 hand-crafted puzzles, Kami 2 takes you on a mind-twisting journey that combines logic and problem-solving.
Can you achieve perfection?
Flood each puzzle with a single color in as few moves as possible to claim a 'Perfect' sticker. But watch out for subtle new tricks and fiendish surprises.
Want even more?
Beat the global Daily Challenge, earn a winning streak and compare your scores to other players. Test yourself on thousands of user-generated puzzles, uploaded daily.
Get creative and take on the world.
Craft your own KAMI designs using the Puzzle Builder. Design and share your creations, send them to your friends and challenge the world to beat your score.
5. You Must Build A Boat
You must build a boat.
You must spring out of bed.
You must bargain with the lizardman.
You must heed your undead navigators.
You must slide rows or columns of tiles on a 6x8 grid.
You must match at least 3.
You must run to the right.
You must focus intently on 2 areas of the screen simultaneously.
You must match keys to unlock chests and swords to attack.
You must literally collect your thoughts and trade them for dragons.
You must not dally.
You must not be too hasty.
You must voluntarily ramp up the difficulty by taking on multiple quests at once.
You must incrementally reach your goals. You must build a boat.
You must try again.
You must try again x5.
You must win every time, even when you don’t.
You must remain optimistic.
You must upgrade your magic staff.
You must occasionally stop playing to allow for your hand to uncramp.
You must take credit for random chain combos you made no effort to arrange.
You must trust a blue bean man to make dangerous investments with your money.
You must forget about the blue bean man.
You must mind the asp.
You must reconcile that despite the game’s title, you begin your journey in possession of what is, in no uncertain terms, already a boat.
You must build a boat.
You must go all-in on the retro aesthetic.
You must trade junk for gold with the voidorb.
You must pray for salt.
You must consume fish and tomatoes for time.
You must venture through hell.
You must disarm traps like your life depends on it.
You must make an offering at the chapel.
You must rally the Fantasy Union and the Undead Buddies to your cause.
You must weigh anchor and methodically yet joyously hop in sync with your entire crew.
You must feign interest in critiquing the gardener’s work.
You must look up at the clock and wonder how it’s so late already.
You must build a boat.
You must build a boat!
YOU MUST BUILD A BOAT!!!
6. Level 22: Gary’s Misadventure - 2016 Edition
THE FIRST STEALTH GAME SET IN THE MERCILESS AND FRENETIC WORLD OF WORK!
Gary is an office worker who overslept after a drunken night out in town. Here's where it gets tricky, because this isn't the first time Gary's been late for work, and he could be fired if he's spotted arriving at his desk after everyone else yet again. So he’ll have to prove his smartness and slyness to make his way up the 22 floors standing between him and his office without being caught.
- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls… nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Fool photocopiers, stroll hiding in a cardboard box or distribute laxatives ... It is possible in Level 22!
- Ready to settle the score with your bosses?
From the basement to the boss’s office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of LEVEL 22.
KAMI is deceptively simple: fold out coloured paper to fill the screen in as few moves as possible.
Relaxing and easy to pick up, you'll soon find yourself deep in contemplation to perfect each puzzle.
Created by State of Play, famous for their handcrafted aesthetic, KAMI has been created with real paper in an elegant Japanese theme.
KAMI is tactile, engaging and stunning to look at.
► 63 unique puzzles!
► Premium Puzzles and Hints included (A saving of up to $6 USD compared to the mobile version)
► Beautiful handcrafted Japanese look, created using real paper
► Calming and elegant soundtrack
► Created by State of Play, creators of the award-winning papercraft game 'Lume'
SXSW 2014 Gamer's Voice Award - Nominated
***Best of 2013*** Mac App Store
# 1 iOS Puzzle Game in 12 countries
# 1 Game Mac App Store
8. CAPCOM ARCADE CABINET
Capcom's pedigree arcade games are back! Take on players from around the world in 'score attack' and even play together with online co-op! (Only for titles that support this feature.) Check out these classic games, now loaded with a 'casual mode' geared towards newcomers and other new features. Play the full game of 'Black Tiger' and try out '1943' and ' Avengers' in this free trial!
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
Categories in common with CAPCOM ARCADE CABINET: Arcade
9. Puzzle Pirates
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep!
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
10. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
WINNER: Best Nintendo 3DS Game
-- IGN Best of 2015WINNER: Best Co-op Multiplayer Game
-- IGN Best of 2015WINNER: Best Handheld/Mobile Game
-- Game Critics Award 2015
In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game comes a new adventure. In this journey, three players team up– each as Link – to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the new Totem mechanic to stack three Links on top of each other to reach higher grounds and solve puzzles. Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game.
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles.
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability. Each dungeon is structured with four main areas.
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons.
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while playing in multiplayer mode.
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online** and with download play.
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Broadband Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Categories in common with The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
11. F-Zero (1990)
F-Zero is a futuristic racing video game developed by Nintendo EAD and published by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES). The game was released in Japan on November 21, 1990, in North America in August 1991, and in Europe in 1992. F-Zero is the first game of the F-Zero series, and was one of the two launch titles (along with Super Mario World) for the SNES in Japan; but was accompanied by additional initial titles in North America and Europe. It was re-released for the Virtual Console service on the Wii in late 2006, the Wii U in early 2013, and on the New Nintendo 3DS in early 2016. Nintendo re-released F-Zero in the United States in September 2017 as part of the company's Super NES Classic Edition.
The game takes place in the year 2560, where multi-billionaires with lethargic lifestyles created a new form of entertainment based on the Formula One races called "F-Zero". The player can choose between one of four characters in the game, each with their respective hovercar. The player then can race against computer-controlled characters in fifteen tracks divided into three leagues.
F-Zero has been acknowledged by critics as one of the greatest video games of all time as well for setting the standard for the racing genre and the creation of its futuristic subgenre. Critics lauded F-Zero for its fast and challenging gameplay, variety of tracks, and extensive use of the graphical mode called "Mode 7". This graphics-rendering technique was an innovative technological achievement at the time that made racing games more realistic, the first of which was F-Zero. As a result, IGN credited it for reinvigorating the genre and inspiring the future creation of numerous racing games. In retrospective reviews of the game critics agreed that it should have used a multiplayer mode.
Categories in common with F-Zero (1990): Racing
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear is an action, shooter and strategy game developed by Red Storm Entertainment and Ubisoft Milan. It was originally released in 1999. Red Storm Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear on PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation and Classic Macintosh.
Bill Brown scored the game.
13. Abrix for kids
"Abrix for Kids" is an engaging logical game for players at the age of 5 up to 105. The new part of adventures of a likeable robot includes a new challenge – nasty gnomes trying to stop a small robot from reaching the exit. However, there is a way to do it! Push the container towards a gnome or shoot at him with a laser gun or a fire ball, and he will be changed into a small pile of precious coins. Is this the gnome who was holding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? See it for yourself!
- Visit 100 new stunning spaces at different difficulty levels - from easy to intermediate.
- Take up new challenges and regain the gold stolen by the gnomes.
- Complete Steam achievements and collect trading cards.
- Create your own levels using an intuitive editor and share them with your friends at Steam Workshop.
Abrix for Kids is the continuation of the hit “Abrix the Robot”, which received a lot of positive and enthusiastic opinions from the players. This time it is presented as a slightly easier version, without difficult and extreme spaces, but with an extra dose of humour and great fun instead. What are you waiting for? See it for yourself! But be careful – Abrix will engage you so much that you will spend lots of hours playing it.
Still not enough of challenges in the Abrix world? Don’t worry! Abrix will be back soon with the next part of “Abrix Adventures”.
Visit also first part of Abrix: http://store.steampowered.com/app/461850
14. Super LOH
Plunge into an incredible atmosphere of Super LoH (Layers of Horror) !
Explore fascinating levels full of various monsters and and make enough money so you can buy gorgeous hat!
And don't forget to save a beautiful lady! Or to buy one. You don't want to kill all the monsters alone, do you?
- The boar
- +100 levels and more with every update!
- More than 20 types of monsters ready to kill you cruelly.
- Unique magic sticks available in the shop.
- Gorgeous hats!
- Amazing soundtrack by Classican
- Cards and achievements!
The game will help you have fun while spending spare time you don't have
P.S. we have some badges for you
15. Top Trumps Turbo
The FIRST EVER and ONLY Top Trumps™ Turbo PC Game Available to Download NOW.
Top Trumps™ Turbo is a brand new, exclusive fun and exciting Top Trumps™ card game brought to you by Funbox Media. Use the cards and your skills to beat the computer and become the ultimate Top Trumps™ Turbo Champion! Play, win & enjoy this action-packed game with your favourite decks, regularly updated packs, stunning gameplay and a great atmosphere for the whole family to enjoy.
Spin the spinner to choose from 6 different mini games and fill your turbo bar with stars and enter into the Turbo final for a gripping head-to-head match. Collect more decks by downloading them and use your knowledge of the card statistics to win. Gain achievements by winning mini games and keep track of your stats to make sure you are the ultimate Top Trumps™ Turbo Champion!
You may well have only just discovered Top Trumps™ but believe it or not, the original Top Trumps™ card game is over 35 years old. The new look Top Trumps™ Turbo PC game will indulge you into a totally new experience where you will enjoy a variety of favourite decks available. Using the card statistics you have to beat the computer and become the Turbo champion! Chose your favourite deck, spin the spinner to choose from 6 different mini games and enjoy the Top Trumps™ challenge. Fill your Turbo bar with stars and enter into the Turbo final for a final head-to-head match. Enter the hall of fame with your achievements by winning mini games and keep track of your stats to make sure you are the ultimate Top Trumps Turbo Champion!
Test yourself – how well do you know your facts about Pop Stars, Cartoons, Pre Historic Animals, Geographical objects? Are you going to be lucky enough to get some free stars? Or perhaps you will have a chance to steal few stars from the opponent? Play, win and enjoy the fame of becoming the ultimate Top Trumps™ Turbo Champion.Features
- Players can build their own collection of decks.
- Single Player mode vs. AI
- Regular deck updates in the store.
- Statistics and Achievements.
- Individual Card and deck viewing options
Categories in common with Top Trumps Turbo: Casual
16. Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
Step into the life of Sohta, the young son of a family that has just set up a dry cleaners shop in the idyllic town of Fuji no Hana. In his interactions with the town's unique residents, episodic mysteries are revealed that portend to the strange events surrounding the appearance of a giant monster every Friday. And finally, when Friday evening falls, the giant monster will appear right before your eyes!
Collect the "Monster Glims" scattered around town to form Monster Cards, and once you've collected five cards, Sohta can battle his friends for dominance. Winning at Monster Cards gives you the chance to collect useful information, more Monster Glims, and even to cast a secret spell on your friends that will make them fall down at your whim. Why? Because that's the rules!
A touching drama about family, friendship, and the innocence of being a child unfolds against hand-drawn backgrounds, charming music, and memorable characters.
Categories in common with Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
17. The Political Machine 2016
Let the campaign begin!
Your goal: Win the hearts and minds of America’s voters to achieve victory in the 2016 presidential election. Play as one of more than a dozen candidates such as Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and more!
Think you can do better than the other candidates? Create your own candidate from scratch and show the rest of those windbags how to make a real run for the White House. Take to the campaign trail and try to out talk, outsmart, and out spend your opponents!
The Political Machine 2016 features updated relevant political topics from across the 2016 presidential campaign. Dozens of national issues including the Keystone XL Pipeline, human trafficking, and the Iran Nuclear Deal have been added, with more updates on the way as the season continues. Regional issues require the candidate to walk a fine line between appealing to the widest range of voters or appearing to “flip flop.”
Gaining favor from your voters by interviewing on talk shows might grant you some sympathy, but not everything can be swept under the rug forever. You must always be on the lookout for career-ending scandals like a torrid affair, natural disaster, or an unsavory email trail. They can pop up at any time and change the course of the campaign -- which can put you down in the polls!
Do you think you have what it takes? Take to the campaign trail and show the nation why you should be the next President of the United States of America!Core Features
- Time for some Mudslinging! - Use your power and money to purchase ads to discredit your opponent and influence voters.
- Dozens of Candidates - Play as one of several pre-made past and present candidates like Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, and more.
- Turn Friends into ‘Frenemies’ - Challenge a friend for the presidency in multiplayer mode.
- Create a Candidate - Not a fan of the candidates? Create your own custom front runner and race for the White House.
- Out-talk, Out-smart, and Out-spend your opponents - Gain favor with the public by interviewing on talk shows, navigate disastrous random events, and buy advertisements to gain an advantage over your adversary.
- Practice your Politics - A sophisticated underlying simulation model uses census data and real issues to test your political savvy.
- Be Ready for Anything - Torrid affairs, natural disasters, email scandals, and other random events can come out of nowhere and change the direction of the campaign for better or worse.
- Check your Standings - With poll tracking and leaderboards, you can see how well people are playing as their candidates or what issues they are supporting over time.
18. Smash TV
Smash TV is a 1990 arcade game created by Eugene Jarvis and Mark Turmell for Williams. It is a dual-stick shooter in the same vein as its predecessor, Robotron: 2084 (also produced by Jarvis). As in the previous game, players battle waves of enemies by using guns. The plot of Smash TV revolves around a futuristic game show in which players compete for various prizes as well as their lives.
The Super NES, Genesis, Master System, and Game Gear versions were titled Super Smash TV.
The 1992 Williams arcade game Total Carnage shares many elements with Smash TV, and was also programmed by Turmell, but isn't a sequel.
Categories in common with Smash TV: Action
19. The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare
The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare is a 1992 video game developed by American company Sculptured Software based on the television show The Simpsons. It was released on the SNES and the Sega Genesis.
Categories in common with The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare:
20. Epic Pinball
Epic Pinball is an arcade game developed by Digital Extremes and Epic Games. It was originally released in 1993. Epic MegaGames published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Epic Pinball on macOS, Linux and PC. The game is sold via GOG.
It was scored by Joshua Jensen and Robert A. Allen.
Categories in common with Epic Pinball: Arcade
21. Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
Your parents recently offered you a chance to renovate the abandoned family farm, but reviving a successful ranch requires rebuilding the town. Can you find the materials and blueprints that allow you to create the best community in the land?
• Find blueprints and design your farm and town!
• Choose a boy or a girl and customize your appearance!
• Woo the heart of your favorite bachelor or bachelorette!
• Share crops and interact with others in multiplayer!
Categories in common with Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
22. Angry Birds Friends
All of the classic bird-flinging, pig-popping satisfaction of the original Angry Birds game, condensed into bite-sized, competitive tournaments – each with 6 new levels. Challenge your friends and the whole world for a top spot on the leaderboards and in the global leagues. Then, challenge other players one-on-one in the Star Cup to earn incredible rewards.
– 2 new tournaments every week. Challenge your friends – and the WORLD!
– 6 new levels in every tournament. A new challenge every time!
– Themed tournaments! Look out for special tournaments throughout the year.
– Get high scores to climb in the leagues and earn rewards!
– Awesome powerups! Pump up your birds for maximum damage.
– Special slings! Up your damage to certain blocks – or all of them.
CURRENT EVENT: HALLOWEEN
Monsters are invading Angry Birds Friends! Challenge players from around the globe in the new Halloween tournaments, collect candies, and feed the monsters to earn an all new power-up. It's gonna be sweet!
*Note: Angry Birds Friends is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available. A network connection is required to play on your mobile device.
Angry Birds Friends may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
23. Alien Hostage
Ready to give up?
Ready to rage?
In 'Alien Hostage' you must complete all challenges given to you by the human scientists who have trapped you on Earth. The only way to escape and travel back to your home is by completing every single one of their challenges, every dangerous rage inducing stage.
Each consecutive stage will become more difficult. We can guarantee that you will rage unless you can become a master at controlling your UFO.
Collect all the props to proceed to the next stage. Buy upgrades in the human's upgrade store.
Destroy your ship and watch it shatter into small fragments.
Some levels have more to them than just collecting props to proceed, for example, some stages might have small puzzles you must complete.
If you think what I've told you so far sounds hard then your going to love this next part...
The human scientists also have specially designed super weapons to prevent you from reaching your home.
Can you do it?
Can you make it back Home?
24. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation
THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING TRADING CARD GAME!
It’s Time to Duel! Enjoy thrilling Duels against players from around the world and characters from the animated TV series! Collect cards that represent powerful Monsters, magical Spells and surprising Traps to build a winning Deck to smite your foes. Limitless play offline or online and unique weekly challenges makes Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL GENERATION the perfect free-to-play Trading Card Game for all players.
ANYONE CAN PLAY: From new Duelists to experienced players, DUEL GENERATION is a game that anyone can pick up and play. A Tutorial is included to assist new players as well as a campaign mode that lets players focus on easier opponents until they’re ready to take on greater challengers!
THOUSANDS OF CARDS: Over 6,000 cards will be available to collect, from Blue-Eyes White Dragon to Bujins, with even more to be released in the future!
WEEKLY CHALLENGES: Each week the game features the opportunity to battle a fresh lineup of progressively more difficult opponents for new cards that can be added to your Decks.
OFFLINE & ONLINE PLAY: All game modes feature unlimited free play – perfect for honing your skills!
DUEL GENERATION is the most complete free-to-play card game experience on mobile. Whether you are a beginning Trading Card Game player or a seasoned veteran, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
iPad Mini, 1st Gen
iPad Mini, 2nd Gen
iPad, 2nd Gen
iPad/iPad Air, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen
Supports iOS versions 6.0 and Up.
Categories in common with Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation: Card
Tired of killing zombies? How about turning people into zombies instead!
"Best Game of the Year 2012" - Armor Games
"Best Browser Strategy & Simulation 2012" - JayisGames
"Carnage Was Never So Cute" - JayisGames
"Guaranteed to bring mayhem fun" - Indigo Entertainment
"This Game is Epic" - AstralX7
"Infectonator is made more robust" - IGN
"Great Pixel Art Graphics" - AppAdvice
Infectonator is infecting mobile devices! From the popular Flash game hit, The Infectonator series is now mobile.
New characters, awesome pixel-art graphics, and more! Best of all, it still has the same addictive chain reaction gameplay! Infectonator gives you all the awesomeness of Infecting people, turn them into zombies, and dominate the World once again from the palm of your hands!
✔ Super fun zombie apocalypse simulator
✔ Addictive chain reaction gameplay
✔ 50+ cities to explore & infect
✔ Funny characters and celebrity guests
✔ 10+ unique zombies
✔ Awesome pixel art graphics
✔ Dancing zombies
Not optimized for:
iPad1 & iPod Touch
If you're having problem starting the game, try to close your other running apps
26. Civilization 2: Fantastic Worlds
Civilization 2: Fantastic Worlds is a strategy game developed by MicroProse Software. It came out on 01-01-1997. MicroProse published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Civilization 2: Fantastic Worlds on PC.
Categories in common with Civilization 2: Fantastic Worlds: Strategy
29. Pro Gamer Manager 2
Pro Gamer Manager 2 is incomplete and currently in a alpha stage.
PGM 2 puts you in charge of creating your very own successful e-sport organization. To achieve this you, as Manager, need to take good care of your Pro Gamers physical and mental health to make sure they can deliver on match day. If they do, your team may survive another day in the dog-eat-dog world of professional e-sport.
- Build and customize your own house according to your own dreams and your Pro Gamers needs. Build a toilet to avoid accidents. Make sure the fridge is well stocked and the beds comfy to keep everyone at their best.
- Choose how your Pro Gamers should improve their performance in the area you find most important using the attribute points.
- Name and design the logo for your team.
- When you’ve taken care of the Pro Gamers earthly needs it’s time to embark on the road to stardom. Choose the lineup that will perform best right now and enter the arena. Do you prefer the bad shooter that has great leadership skills or the pro gamer with lightning fast reactions but with a real bad temperament?
- Join your Pro Gamers as they face off against the other teams and help them make the right choices to win the match. Throw a grenade to clear out the enemy. Position your units to your advantage. Charge in head on or set up ambushes for your unsuspecting enemy.
- Join the Pro Gamer League to gain fame and fortune as your team fights to become the top team of them all.
So what can you expect from PGM 2 in its current form?
While there are final and core game play features implemented, there are many that aren’t or will need to be tweaked.
- Bugs and crashes are to be expected.
- There might be performance issues for some players.
- And more.
This is all part of the development process and we’d love for you to join us early on, on this road to finish the game. So if you think our gameplay is enough for you to want to back PGM 2 in its pre alpha stage, we’d love your support. Otherwise we recommend you to wait until we’ve come further along in the development process when the game is more stable and we’ve implemented additional gameplay and other content. We’re committed to making PGM 2 the best game it can possibly be and having you join us on this journey is a vital part in making this happen.
Please send your feedback/bug reports/suggestions through the in game contact form or through our subreddit or Twitter pages for a quick reply.
Rex Corporation the leading company of the world in robotics is helping humanity for generations but a scientist turned mad started experimenting on the dead and turned them into cyborg zombies, and he has taken over the facility. You play as mercenary soldier hired by rex corps. Your job is find the mad scientist and neutralize him and it his minions.FEATURES
- Pixel Art - Simple pixel art based on old school platformer.
- 55 Levels - split into 5 chapters.
- Evolving Enemies - Blow up cyborg enemies and challenging Bosses.
- Collect Coins - Coins can be used to purchase weapons from in game weapon's shop.
- Controller Support - Keyboard still required to navigate the game menu.
- 8Bit Music - Listen to 7 beautiful 8bit tracks composed by Ozzed.
- High Difficulty - get ready to die a lot, i hope you don't mind.
Kill enemies collect coins use coins to buy different weapons from in game weapon's shop.
31. Swords & Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story
Swords and Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story is a comedic role play adventure. Duke A. Blizzardo the most feared pirate in all the seas has kidnapped your friend and employer. Hook up with a zany crew of swindlers, cut throats, and hooligans in this whirlwind adventure involving ancient treasure, pirate lords, tourism, killer parrots, and mad mad monkeys.
Explore the islands of the Antipodal Archipelago. Sail the three oceans, including the volcanic waters and the frozen seas. Find ancient shipwrecks, battle for lost treasure, build and upgrade your pirate ships to accommodate your ever increasing crew!
Organize and develop your own pirate island. An entire build mode lets you manage the exact layout and functionality of your hideaway as you use it as your base of operations for your escapades.
Customize the load-out of each and every battle ready member of your pirate entourage. You'll need every sword, every buckler, and every ability you can spend your points on for the dangerous flintlock and cutlass filled battles that await you!
- Tactical combat! A well crafted turn based tactical RPG full of nuance and depth!
- Upkeep your pirate island! Build and expand, even turn it into a tourist attraction to rake in the dough!
- Sail the ocean! With over a dozen islands to explore, there's a lot to see, and to fight, there's monsters, treasures, and more!
- The Antipodal Archipelago! The island chain you'll pirate in is a strange place, the frozen waters to the north and the volcanic seas to the south have their own mysteries to be discovered!
- Daring battles! Defeat the ten pirate lords of the archipelago and stop their terrible reigns of terror!
- A customizable crew! Gather up miscreants and scalawags, each with their own set of skills and abilities to help you on your quest!
- A grand adventure! Discover the lost treasure of the Cenote, go on daring rescue missions, and battle interesting enemies and fauna, such as zombies, parrots, monkeys, royal soldiers, and more!
32. Action Fighter (1989)
Action Fighter (1989) is an arcade game developed by SEGA. It was originally released in 1989. It was published by Firebird Software. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Action Fighter (1989) on PC.
Categories in common with Action Fighter (1989): Arcade
33. RPG Tycoon
A CLASSIC TYCOON GAME WITH A UNIQUE TWIST
RPG Tycoon aims to create a familiar yet original experience for players of all ages by combining classic tycoon gameplay with the unique theme of Kingdom management.
Can you generate enough money to keep your struggling kingdom alive? Will you be able to keep the settlements you're protecting free from danger? Do you think you have what it takes to win the award for "Greatest Kingdom in All of the Land?"
- START FROM NOTHING
Choose from over 60 unique buildings and decoration styles to design your ideal kingdom!
- EXPLORE AND EXPAND
Choose from over 30 different Quick Quest combinations & over 60 unique Epic Quests to unlock new content!
- BE THE GREATEST KINGDOM IN ALL OF THE LAND
Score points with every action you make and compete against AI's of varying difficulty to get the high-score and win!
- EASILY EXTENDABLE
With a basic knowledge of XML or image editing software you can create an endless amount of additional content for RPG Tycoon with ease. Add new Quests, Buildings, Heroes, Items and more in no time at all.
Share and get feedback on your mods with other users on the Steam Workshop!FEATURES
- Over 60 unique buildings and decorations to design your Kingdom.
- Over 60 unique choose-your-own Adventure style Quests.
- 30 different Supply and Quick Quest combinations.
- Multiple Heroes and styles to choose from.
- 3 different game difficulties for those that want more of a challenge.
- 3 different game lengths to suit your playstyle.
- Choose from four different terrain types to establish your Kingdom!
- Different AI difficulties to compete against.
- Steam Workshop Support.
- In-Game Quest Editor, export your quests directly to the workshop!
- Pop-Culture references and Easter Eggs!
34. Organ Biker
Authentic Arcade Action
Easy to pick up and play, tough to become the best. Organ Biker is a modern retro arcade style motorcycle action and internal organ delivery game for PC! Dr. Perrywinkle Hayfeather II (assumed name) has put out the call for the quickest and most courageous ORGAN BIKER around and the job pays well, VERY well. it's up to you to deliver the goods and grab the riches before all HOPE is lost!... Luckily, you've got MOJO.
Grab your joysticks (or keyboards)
Blaze your way down the road through multiple environments/stages with their own unique enemies and obstacles. Meet Dr. Hayfeather and enjoy a fun story and world that matches the colorful retro aesthetic of Organ Biker's 8 bit graphics and 80's new wave and hip hop inspired chiptune soundtrack.
A Period Piece
Enjoy the colors, resolution, and sounds of your favorite third generation home console with full controller or keyboard support.
A bonus content patch to celebrate Steam release, with more content updates to come!
35. Game of Warriors
Game of Warriors is a Strategy TD (Tower Defense) game with a unique style in its genre. Set in a magical world you will have to upgrade your defenses and mighty soldiers to survive and siege enemy territories to conquer them.
The rival alliance of the evil kingdoms has pushed what remains of the human civilization to a corner of the world, isolated and forgotten, plunged into misery and trying to survive harshly.
Ready the horses, hire your warriors and prepare the spears for battle, the war horn will sound again and our titans will destroy the enemy walls and towers.
The age of dark empires have come to an end, it's time to recover what rightfully belongs to us, it's time for revolt, war and revenge!
The warriors claim your name, lord!
Command your gladiators into a battle for eternal glory in this epic clash of warriors.
- Tower Defense (TD) and Strategy game style.
- +1500 defensive waves.
- 4 Heroes to unlock.
- +100 territories to conquer.
- +30 soldiers to upgrade.
- +1000 building upgrades.
- 4 different races to conquer (Goblins, Skeletons, Worgens and Orcs).
- 15 passive and 3 active skills for your general.
Categories in common with Game of Warriors: Strategy
36. Super Bomb Rush!
Full Xbox 360 and Xbox One Controller support is enabled and is required to play.
SUPER addictive. SUPER challenging. SUPER BOMB RUSH!
A new era of hardcore Defuse 'em Up has begun!
Super Bomb Rush is a quick fire, highly challenging, retro inspired, bomb defusal arcade smash! You'll need nerves of steel and pixel perfect timing to overcome an onslaught of twitchy, insta-kill bombs, only to discover that the better you get, the more complex the bomb engine becomes!
Can you clear all 50 and proclaim yourself a Master of defusal? Just remember to REMAIN CALM!
- Addictive, challenging, yet rewarding bomb defusal action!
- Arcade Mode beckons with 50 intense bombs to conquer!
- Versus Mode allows you to challenge a friend to a duel to the boom!
- Co-op Mode allows you and a friend (or friends!) to work together to overcome the barrage as a team!
- Goal Rush Mode is a unique, stage-based quest mode where you tackle fiendish challenges!
- Delve deeper into SBR! by completing special Challenges that unlock super-secret content!
- Music produced by ArgoFox. A soundtrack so full of pure energy and filthy bass, it should be made illegal!
37. Incorp Inc
Create great companies and avoid destruction as much as you can - And most important, make money!
In this world anything can happen, and you are trying your very best to make things better! However some are always making things difficult and we're not even going to get started about the aliens and the dinosaurs that always are in the way..
If you like adventure, simplicity, humor and all sorts of other things - Then you are going to like this game!
In this mode everything is simple and you just can't get enough of people who wants to be hired, kicked or whatever. The most important thing about this mode is that your are safe - or at least safer than what you usually are. A calm city with birds and everybody are doing what they are supposed to, like they should.
BRUTAL EPIC MEGA MODE
In this mode everything changes, from calm winds to super storms. Aliens are watching you, and the dinosaurs, well they usually do what they do best...
Everything is also more difficult in this mode, you always have to look after your employees - Or else bad things will happen...
Prepare to be amazed!
38. Arcade Archives BOMB JACK
'BOMB JACK' is an action game that was released by Tehkan (Koei Tecmo Games) in 1984.
Players control 'Jack', a superhero who can leap and glide, to collect all bombs in game stages.
The 'Arcade Archives' series has faithfully reproduced the masterpieces of classic arcade games on the PS4™ system while taking advantage of the additional features the PS4™ system offers.
Players can share play screens and video with the SHARE feature, and can also compete with other players online to improve your standing on the online score ranking leaderboard.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
1080i HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Categories in common with Arcade Archives BOMB JACK: Arcade
39. The Quest Keeper
*** 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS! Thank you, brave adventurers, for playing the game! ***
Help a lowly peasant on his journey to become a powerful dungeon master!
Dodge spikes, knives, spiders, skeletons, lasers, saws, and more on your journey to collect rare coins and artifacts.
-10 unique and challenging quests
-tons of collectable upgrades and items
-infinite replay value in randomized, procedurally-generated environments
-Game Center leaderboards for bragging rights in the Eternal Quest
-adorable "boxel" graphics
-a high-quality musical score
-endless dungeon-running fun!
Having trouble with the controls? Options are available in the game's settings menu (to the right of the wizard in the starting area) which allow you to change swipe sensitivity or enable 'continuous drag' mode!
40. Perils of Baking
Perils of Baking is a 2D platformer akin to the retro games that inspired it. You play as the younger of two brothers, famous for their baking. It's up to you to stop your brother's evil plans as he has given in to a dark atifact,
Over the 40 main levels in the game you will master, driving a minecart, flying a balloon, swimming, baking, reversed gravity and more.
True Bakers will discover all the bonus rooms and beating the levels in Secret Land.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Categories in common with Perils of Baking:
42. The Sims Carnival BumperBlast
The Sims Carnival BumperBlast is an arcade game developed by Electronic Arts Redwood Shores. It was originally released in 2007. Electronic Arts published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
The Sims Carnival BumperBlast is available on PC.
Categories in common with The Sims Carnival BumperBlast: Arcade
43. Valcarta: Rise of the Demon
Rise of the Demon is the first chapter of a 'storyline' game series that spans 3 chapters titled: Valcarta. The Valcarta series will be built on a premise of heavy storytelling in a multi-path fashion. The Valcarta Series has its story told by two separate vantage points; one from Valak walking the Path of Darkness and one from Valak walking the Path of Light. Both vantage points take place along the exact same place in time and space, but naturally Valak encounters different allies, learns new abilities, encounters different enemies and overall has an entirely different experience. Valcarta: Rise of the Demon is essentially two RPGs with storyline, combat & character development wrapped into one package.The HeroValak, a young man without family to speak of and a blurry past. He has spent most of his 'youth' in the central province of Drachell, working as the 'protector' of a small town. At the beginning of the game, Valak must make a choice that will change not just his fate but also the fate of Drachell and Valcarta. Drachell is in a rising state of turmoil that our hero, Valak, is unaware of due to where he lives within the province. When the time comes, he is thrust into a situation that forces him to choose a side, which sets him on a path for the rest of the game.The WorldThe time for the Cleansing Ritual has come! The Elemental Lords Crystals shall be gathered and brought forth to the Ritual Caverns so that the Fay Shield that surrounds Drachell may be renewed! Perhaps it is time for change though as both the Sleemon Empire and the Brotherhood of Twilight, who are locked in a state of unrest, are stirring to contest each others movements towards these Crystals.
The Sleemon Empire has a strong foothold within the province of Drachell and is working vigorously to develop its military strength so that it may win the war that is waging on the fields of Illymader and Fayvale, two provinces to the West of Drachell. They care little for the non-human natives of Drachell, although not many people are aware of that and live peacefully within their small farming villages or within the Castle Town of Sleemonburg itself. Perhaps the Empire isn't as noble as it claims to be to all its citizens? Perhaps the Empire wants these Crystals for some other reason?
The Brotherhood of Twilight is the force that wishes to stop the Empire from continuing its mistreatment of the provinces inhabitants, or at least that's what they say. Small camps are popping up all over Drachell under the Brotherhoods flag. Their leader, Astrid, has never shown her true self, but claims she is a Guardian Spirit to the Elemental Lord of Darkness, Synkale. Perhaps this Astrid has more to her than she is letting on? Perhaps the Brotherhoods goals are a little... deeper than she claims?
- Split Path Storytelling: Experience the story and events of Rise of the Demon as they unfold from two different perspectives. Each path is between 15-20hrs of gameplay and each path involves new characters, new skills and abilities and two different styles of play. Basically, 2 RPGs wrapped into one!
- Old School RPG Action: Front-view ATB battle system with an extra touch of Action for a unique twist, an immersive world and story, unique characters with their own personal history, quests and more.
- Map Mechanics & Puzzles: Experience old-school RPG puzzles and mechanics that involve you within each and every map you move through. From pushing rocks to collapsing floors, from sliding on ice to maneuvering through haunted snowmen, Valcarta: Rise of the Demon brings a bit of action into the non-combat portions of the game.
- ATB with a twist: The new version of the game implores a brand new battle system. Traditional Action Time Battle with a twist of additional action, keeping players on their toes as they will want to ensure that enemies are unable to land a successful blows against them.
- Challenging: THREE (3) different combat difficulties: Easy, Normal, Hard along with 2 different ATB settings: Full, Wait. The mid-line basis for balancing is Normal - Full, but I personally extend a challenge to anyone who can beat both paths on Hard!
- Life Filled World: Experience and explore Drachell, a small isolated province on Valcarta. Talk with NPCs, learn about your fellow companions, the races within Drachell and more.
- Finely Crafted Time Line: Experience a true split path adventure. The choice you make alters the entire world around you. The events of Drachell will unfold, regardless of which path is being played however, but the events in which you take part in will defer on each path, providing an entirely unique story along the way. Join up with either the Sleemon Empire or the Brotherhood of Twilight to get the full story!
- Character Side Story: Learning what you do from your allies through the game, seek out a end-game side-quest for each ally, that goes deeper into the their backstory. Adventurous players may even attempt to take the quest 1 step further and seek out the OPTIONAL MEGA BOSS, which expands their store a bit more and provides them with very powerful equipment.
- Steam Achievements: Unlock all 22 Steam Achievement by playing through both paths of the game!
- Steam Trading Cards: Valcarta: Rise of the Demon has 5 Steam Trading Cards, 5 emoticons and 5 Profiles Backgrounds! Learn more about this system here: http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/
Categories in common with Valcarta: Rise of the Demon: Role Playing
44. Pizza Connection 3 - Pizza Creator
Create your own Pizza
No one has invented your favorite pizza yet? Vegan, straight vegetarian or meat with added meat?Choose your favourite ingredients
Create your own pizzas using the legendary Pizza Creator and over 75 different ingredients!Share it
Share your own pizza creations on Facebook directly from the game or save it as a jpg file and share it wherever you want, or just keep it on your computer as a memento.
Each pizza you create will also be available in Pizza Connection 3 when you have both installed.
46. Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up
Deep beneath the city, a war is waged. It's called the commute.
Every day, millions crowd the tube in a desperate bid to get to work. Can you build and run the perfect metro station to help them make it on time?
Overcrowd is a tactical management sim set on the London Underground. Blending base building with pausable real-time strategy, Overcrowd offers a unique mix of spatial puzzling, strategic thinking and split-second choices.
- Detailed micro simulation > emergent gameplay
Everything from bin emptying, generator refueling, power, litter collection, commuter AI and staff activities are simulated down to the individual level. The huge range of interacting systems gives scope for emergent and unpredictable gameplay.
- Procedural spatial puzzles
Each level has procedurally generated terrain, offering a fresh spatial puzzle about which to design and run your station. With a choice of entrances and tracks, physical obstacles, and limited space and money, you'll have to weigh up your decisions carefully.
- Unique multi-floor building
Sculpt your station concourse down to 4 levels underground. Escalators and lifts are planned for Early Access.
- Tactical staff deployment
In Overcrowd you have direct control over your staff. You’ll need to assemble a crack team, tool them up and deploy them to run your station in real time. You can also assign them multiple jobs with different priorities. Pausing the action by hitting space gives you time to react and plan.
- Handmade isometric pixel art
Overcrowd uses high res, handmade pixel art with no 3D engine shortcuts. View from four angles with high level zoom to see all the detail.
- Heat signatures
Anyone who’s ever travelled on the tube in summer knows the heat can get out of control. Overcrowd models temperature and gives you thermoimaging, air con and fans to help keep your station cool.
- Unique crowdflow mechanic
Manage the flow of your commuters via station layout, user-defined directional signage or by ushering them with staff.
- Unlocking, upgrading, expanding
Unlock better equipment, shops and tools via the procurement (tech) tree.
- Turning a profit
Overcrowd features an economy driven by live commuter purchasing. Set shop prices and restock rates in order to make a profit and expand your station further.
- Commuter AI
Commuters respond to their surroundings: different environmental insults will affect them in different ways - making them angry, panicked, unhappy or even diseased. Everything that happens affects your station reputation.
Early Access will see a range of criminal behaviours introduced to commuters including theft and fare dodging. You will be able to use staff to incarcerate or eject law breakers.
- Staff behaviour
Your staff have needs too. Build a comfortable and well stocked staff room to keep them happy, rested and nourished. They also have skills and attributes which can be levelled up or improved through practice.
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on your PS3™, PS Vita, and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Develop your piloting skills in this detailed presentation of helicopter combat operations.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PSN account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 100 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PSN account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your "Download List" in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®3 systems and 2 portable systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
Gunship ©Atari Interactive, Inc.
"PS one", "PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Categories in common with Gunship: Simulation
49. Guerilla War
Guerilla War is an arcade game developed by Quicksilver Software and Data East USA. It came out on 01-01-1987. SNK published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Guerilla War on PC and NES.
Eikichi Kawasaki produced the game. It was directed by Koji Obata. It was scored by Kazuhiro Nishida, Toshikazu Tanaka and Yoko Osaka.
Categories in common with Guerilla War: Arcade
50. Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion (GBC)
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion is an action game that is presented from a top-down perspective. To progress through the game, the player must control Turok through a series of levels while wiping out a large number of enemies using different types of weaponry. Some levels have keys that the player need to find to access locked areas and progress further through that level, while others require the player to control a vehicle and destroy structures. The game employs a password system to prevent the loss of progress. Although the game is set in the same fictional universe as its Nintendo 64 counterpart, it features a different storyline. The story follows Turok as he aids peaceful Dinosoids to stop a rebel Dinosoid sect from reawakening an ages-old war.
Platform: Game Boy Color