Trying to find games like Neighbours from Hell: Revenge Is a Sweet Game? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Neighbours from Hell: Revenge Is a Sweet Game, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Neighbours from Hell: Revenge Is a Sweet Game that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Neighbours from Hell: Revenge Is a Sweet Game are:
- arrow_rightThe Room
- arrow_rightThe Escapists
- arrow_rightPhoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations
- arrow_rightGems of War
- arrow_rightHouse Flipper
- arrow_rightRusty Lake Hotel
- arrow_rightEdna & Harvey: The Breakout
100 Best Games Like Neighbours from Hell: Revenge Is a Sweet Game:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (16)
- iOS (37)
- Android (22)
- macOS (59)
- Linux (34)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (13)
- Nintendo DS (11)
- Xbox 360 (4)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (5)
- SNES (5)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. The Room
Fall into a world of bizarre contraptions and alchemical machinery with The Room, a BAFTA award-winning 3D puzzler from Fireproof Games. Follow a trail of cryptic letters and solve many unique devices in ever more extraordinary places, on a time-spanning journey where machinery meets myth.
The Room PC is a fully-enhanced HD release of Apple's 2012 iPad Game Of The Year, including the 'EPILOGUE' DLC that adds 20% more content and play time to the original release. This PC version of the game has been many months in the making and has involved recreating almost every asset in the game from the ground up.
Fireproof Games are a small independent team working in Guildford in the UK. We self-published our first game The Room in September 2012 and were stunned with both the critical success and our new-found fan-base, not to mention multiple international awards. The Room has changed our lives and we hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed making it.
2. The Escapists
The Escapists is an indie adventure game with role-playing and puzzle elements developed by Mouldy Toof Studios.
You play as a prisoner with only one goal in mind - escape. The players can acquire items that will help them in the process of escaping either by buying them from fellow prisoners or crafting them. In fact, you can always steal the items you need from someone else.
It is possible to interact with other inmates who can assign tasks to the player. By completing these quests, the players can increase their respect or earn some money. Different activities such as visiting the gym or reading in the library increase the player's stats which increase the chances of a successful escape.
In order for the player to not be spotted by their wardens, it is essential to avoid their attention and follow the timetable by eating food with all the other inmates, appearing at a morning gathering, and so on. The cells are often searched, so the player has to be careful and hide the tools required for the escape. If one should get detected, they're moved to the punishment cell and lose all the items and preparations they made for the escape.
Five add-ons for the game were released. Each of them added new prisons, including the iconic Alcatraz prison, new escape options, crafts and much more.
3. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations is a visual novel adventure video game developed and published by Capcom. It was originally released for the Game Boy Advance in 2004 in Japan, and has since been released for several platforms, including a Nintendo DS version that was released in 2007 in Japan and North America and in 2008 in Europe. It is the third game in the Ace Attorney series, following Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (2001) and Justice for All (2002).
The story follows defense attorneys Phoenix Wright and Mia Fey, who defend their clients in five episodes. Among other characters are Phoenix's assistant and Mia's sister Maya, her cousin Pearl, and prosecutor Godot. The gameplay is split into courtroom sections, where the player cross-examines witnesses and tries to discover contradictions in their testimonies, and investigations, where they gather evidence and talk to witnesses.
The game was directed and written by Shu Takumi as the last game in an Ace Attorney trilogy; he also wanted it to be the final entry in the series, as he felt he had explored Phoenix's character fully. Because he was satisfied with the gameplay in Justice for All, he did not introduce any new gameplay mechanics in Trials and Tribulations. Flashbacks were used as a major theme in the game; this originated in Takumi trying to come up with a way of handling dialogue-integrated tutorials, and deciding to use a flashback to a case from when Mia was a rookie attorney.
The game has received generally favorable reviews, with reviewers liking the story, writing, character designs and music, but with some criticizing the lack of new gameplay mechanics. Additionally, the Wii version was criticized for using resized graphics from the Nintendo DS version, without any modifications to make them appear better on a larger screen. The Nintendo DS version was a commercial success in North America, with pre-orders being more than double the amount Capcom had estimated.
Categories in common with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations: Adventure
4. Gems of War
Gems of War is a puzzle role-playing game developed by Infinite Interactive. The game is a spiritual successor of another game made by the same developer, Puzzle Quest.
There is not much plot present in the game. The players create their character, choose their faction, and start off as a troop commander in an army of the faction they chose.
Gems of War is heavily inspired by Hearthstone and uses its core gameplay mechanic while putting its own spin on it. The players engage their enemies on the game board, by choosing specific cards. After that, a gem mini-game, similar to Candy Crush Saga, starts. The better the player completes the mini-game - the more damage will be dealt to the enemy. At this stage of the enemy encounter, the players have to put three gems of the same type in one row.
After completing several battles, the players will be invited to fight in a guild. Guilds grant the players specific abilities to use in the mini-game as well as new troop cards.
Several card types are present in the game. Some of them deal damage directly to the enemy or their cards, others provide upgrades to the player, while everything else serves to create additional hardships for your enemies.
It is possible to play the game at multiple platforms at the same time by logging in your game account at a new device.
Observation is a sci-fi thriller uncovering what happened to Dr. Emma Fisher, and the crew of her mission, through the lens of the station’s artificial intelligence S.A.M. Players assume the role of S.A.M. by operating the station’s control systems, cameras, and tools to assist Emma in discovering what is happening to the station, the vanished crew, and S.A.M. himself.
6. House Flipper
House Flipper is a unique chance to become the one-man renovating crew.
Buy, repair and upgrade devastated houses. Give them a second life and sell at a profit!
At your disposal is a collection of tools and parts. Use them to hammer, drill, nail down, screw, and do what needs to be done to mount, fix or clean up stuff.
Experiment with interior design and decorating style you like.
Decorate and furnish interiors with hundreds of unique items to choose from.
Do you love interior design and want fill up empty room in your favourite style? You can buy empty apartment and furnish it.
Do you prefer things only engineers would understand? You can focus on repair and installation.
Are you expert in "small move, big change" approach? You can buy decent house and make it perfect by adding some style and fixing stuff.
Ultimate goal of house flipping business is profit. Are you a risk taker? Do you like to invest?
Estimate profit and find best risk/reward ratio for you.
House flipping business is very challenging. Improve and sharp your skills. Get better tools. Unlock new mechanics and earn money to be able to invest more and progress faster. Have fun!
7. Rusty Lake Hotel
Welcome our guests to the Rusty Lake Hotel and make sure they will have a pleasant stay. There will be 5 dinners this week. Make sure every dinner is worth dying for!
Rusty Lake Hotel a unique puzzle-escape game with a surreal, strange setting inspired by David Lynch’s TV series Twin Peaks.
- Pick-up-and-play: easy to start, but it will be hard to stop
- Tons of puzzles: a total of 6 rooms full of unique and various brain teasers
- Thrilling and engaging story: there will be 5 dinners with intriguing guests and staff
- Full of suspense and atmosphere: Rusty Lake Hotel is a surreal place, where anything can happen…
- Impressive soundtrack: every room has its own designed theme song
- Achievements: an all-time gallery you never seen before
8. Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
At the beginning, young Edna wakes up in the padded cell of an insane asylum with no memory of her past. She doesn’t have the slightest idea how she wound up there, but one thing is for sure, she wants out! After all, she feels perfectly sane – and her talking stuffed bunny Harvey agrees completely. Together, they attempt an escape and, in doing so, meet their extremely bizarre fellow patients – from the man in the bee costume to the pseudo-Siamese twins Hoti and Moti. But Dr. Marcel, head of the asylum, will stop at nothing to keep Edna from escaping. What does he have planned for her? And why was her memory erased? Gradually, Edna regains her memory of the time before her detention in her cell…Key Features
- Over 20 hours of twisted humor
- Incredibly funny insane characters and crazy dialogs
- Unique comic style
- Unlockable achievements
- German and English voiceovers
- Winner of the 2009 Red Dot Design Award (PC Edition)
- From the creators of the award-winning games The Whispered World and Deponia
9. Cube Escape: Theatre
Welcome to the theatre of your mind. Tonight we have an engaging program, featuring a familiar cast. Fulfill all 6 plays in order to continue your journey.
Tap on the arrows to navigate inside the cube.
Interact with objects by tapping. Select found items in your inventory and tap somewhere on screen to use them.
Cube Escape: Theatre is the eighth episode of the Cube Escape series and is a continuation of the Rusty Lake story. We will unfold Rusty Lake mysteries one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content and follow us: @rustylakecom.
10. Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres
It is the year 1830, and a young governess named Ester has just received a letter that will change her life forever.
The message from her aunt tells Ester that her parents, whom she never met, left her an inheritance – a mansion in London. But when she goes there, it turns out that the residence is abandoned, run-down, and haunted.
When she explores the mansion, slowly learning her family’s secrets, she discovers that for many centuries, members of her family have been investigating the phenomenon of time travel. Soon Ester finds a strange object that confirms the extraordinary legacy of the Ambrose family. This is how her exciting journey, which will lead her to places – and times - she had previously only seen in dreams, begins.
During her adventure across time and space, she will discover forgotten artifacts, meet extraordinary beings, and experience supernatural events. Trying to unravel the secrets of her heritage, Ester grows ever more entangled in an ancient struggle between the wizard Merlin and his rival, Viviana.
Will the young governess change the course of history and solve her family’s ancient mystery?
- A portable time machine – change the history according to your will!
- 21 diverse mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- 52 beautiful, hand-painted locations
- Time manipulation puzzles
- 7 intriguing heroes, each with their own secrets
- Possibility to re-play 9 mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- Additional second adventure
- Game world encyclopedia
- Unique wallpapers from the game (Steam exclusive)
Get ready for the ultimate treasure hunt! Your shop, Rusted Gold, has shelves to fill, auctions to run, and money to make—and you can only do that with the best finds.
Check out the dozens of locations from run-down farms to back road antique shops to abandoned storage units to see if you can stumble upon your next great treasure. What do you do once you’ve found something? Shine it up or sell it as is to see if you can turn a profit, or if you hit bust. Haggle with crazy characters as you try to build your reputation for having the best picks around and learn more about what makes each person tick. Consult with an expert to avoid being hoodwinked! Combine items to increase their values and learn how to increase your odds along the way.
Price your picks to sell them in your shop, or take your chances on the auction block to see if you can make an even bigger profit!Key Features:
- Fill the shelves of Rusted Gold to try to turn a profit
- Check out 12 cool locations and the nooks and crannies of each one to find your next great pick!
- Meet America’s quirkiest characters and try to haggle them down
- Build up your reputation for being the best Picker around
- Combine items you find to turn an even bigger profit!
- Don’t be fooled—consult an expert to appraise your items
- Unique combination of Adventure (Midnight Mysteries), Resource Management (Build-a-lot), and Hidden Object (Samantha Swift) game play
12. Only If
Only If is a first-person adventure indie game developed by Creability.
After a party at his crush's house, Anthony awakes in a room he'd never been before. He attempts to exit the house, but a mysterious voice from the phone screams insults at Anthony and tells him where to find the exit. Tony follows the clues and leaves the house.
The main gameplay mechanic is based on exploration. Like in most escape room games, it is necessary for the players to look for clues in the environment they are in at the moment. Further into the game, the levels are no longer set in a house, but in a park with the landscapes of it being used for several puzzles.
From level to level, several gameplay mechanics change with the only gameplay element that stays the same is the character movement or item interaction. Everything else is subject to change. These gameplay elements can be used as a puzzle piece in several levels, but most of the time they create an obstacle for the player to pass.
The developers put a heavy emphasis on the fact that gameplay mechanics were meant to be experimental and unpredictable. This effect is achieved by avoiding the use of the “What you see is what you get” principle. There are multiple unexpected turns present in the game. For example, at some point of the game, the players have to jump down a ledge. It first it appears that the main character will fall to his sudden death, yet it appears to be the right direction to move to.
13. Little Misfortune
Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.
Starring Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, who seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
Sharing the same universe with the cult video game Fran Bow, created by the visionary dev-duo Killmonday Games.
⦁ You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
⦁ Visit a pet cemetery with a shovel.
⦁ Now with real human voices: Hear Misfortune say some pretty cute things!
⦁ Missing children.
⦁ There's a monster!
⦁ Fall in love.
⦁ Commit petty crimes.
⦁ Original art by Natalia Martinsson.
⦁ Original soundtrack by Isak Martinsson.
14. The Journey Down: Chapter One
The game resembles the cult masterpiece of Tim Shafer Grim Fandango: faces of the characters are covered with masks of African tribes. The Journey Down is an episodic adventure for Linux, OS X, Windows, and iOS. Originally the game existed as a mobile application with poor quality graphics and audio, but the developers re-released the project with the prefix Chapter One and new high-resolution textures, full voice acting and additional content. This is the first part of the trilogy.
The game's game takes place in the coastal city of Saint Armando. The player follows the adventures of Bwana and Kito, who own a gas station and barely make ends meet. However, future events drag them into a whirlpool of adventures, which makes forget about worldly problems. In the first part of the trilogy, the heroes go in search of a lost log. It can point the way to the mysterious land of the Underland. Together Bwana and Kito help the girl Lina to find the hidden land.
The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click quest with an unusual visual setting. Developers have fashioned their characters in a mix of Afro and Caribbean styles. Special pride is the original jazz soundtrack, which was recorded just in time for the restart of the game in HD.
15. Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
He started out writing a book on voodoo. Now he’s fighting for his very soul.
Gabriel Knight is the last in a long line of Shadow Hunters, those fated to fight the dark forces of the supernatural. Haunted by a centuries-old curse, he is tormented by terrifying nightmares.
Now he must spend every waking moment scouring the side streets and back alleys of New Orleans for the key to his dark past. And when he sleeps - the nightmare begins.
- Stylishly designed and richly written - a true neo-Gothic computer novel.
- Unravel an ancient and unnerving supernatural secret as you interrogate everyone in this elaborate psycho-thriller set in modern-day New Orleans.
Categories in common with Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers: Adventure
The hero Ivry wakes up from a nightmare and finds himself in a weird room. To escape from fear and darkness, he has to search and explore on his own until he discovers the truth and finds his sister Iva.
Gentle and sensitive;dislikes insects, dirty hands and blood; has a great talent for music; popular young musician.
Sparky and outgoing, sometimes mischievous; often said to be a tomboy. Turned calm, quiet and more ladylike after going through the family's misfortune, but is still as straightforward and resolute as before. Good at drawing.
Storyboard performance: In the game, standing pictures and dialog boxes don’t have fixed positions. The performance takes on the storyboard widely used in comics, in which a large amount of pictures form a rich visual performance.
Clue Integration: To avoid boredness brought by long monologues, apart from making regular uses of items to solve puzzles, players also need to search through the map to find clues and then integrate them into new clues, so as to push forward the plot.
Original BGM: The only BGM in this game was composed by independent musician TetraCalyx, which consists of five voice parts, namely P, R, I, C and E. They will be unlocked one by one in the new game+ by solving puzzles.
An updated decoder is recommended for a better experience, since there're 11 video performances to cover the whole story.
Stealth （Thank you very much for this player =3=）
17. Ragnarok Clicker
Experience the original classic world of Ragnarok Online in a new game collaboration by Playsaurus (developers of Clicker Heroes) and Gravity Interactive. The teams have "clicked" together to bring new life to the monsters and characters of Ragnarok to the idle game genre.
Begin your journey with only your loyal Novice friend into the World of Ragnarok, and seeking out more party members to give you more skills and damage. Battle ever increasing challenges by assembling more party members and leveling them up with zeny, gain special bonuses by capturing MVP cards for an edge to your unique playstyle.
Visit the beautiful vistas and terrifying dungeons of Ragnarok, face down monsters from the cute Porings to the terrifying MVP Bosses of the world. Progress to higher dungeon levels to prove your ability and patience while, recruiting and deploying mercenary helpers to bring in extra loot, and of course team up with your friends to form a guild to take on multiplayer guild challenges that await!
Play the game with your own style, either Idle or in active clicking mode or anything in between. Even after you reach extremely high dungeon levels you can restart your dungeon run with many of our items and MVP card benefits to try and reach ever higher and faster! Over 100 Monsters and and infinite dungeon levels to battle, join the adventure of a lifetime today!
18. Jack Orlando: Director's Cut
1933 will go down in the history books as the year America passed the 21st Amendment to the Constitution. Prohibition is over. To the delight of millions, alcohol can now flow freely across the thirsty land. Two days before the official announcement, bars and clubs across the land are stocking up on quality whiskey. This is the absorbing story of a scruffy but shrewd private investigator who becomes the prime suspect in a mysterious murder case through no fault of his own. Jack now has only 48 hours to slip the noose and find the real offender. The sands of time are rapidly running out for Jack – he must unravel the threads of the mysterious plot in which he finds himself – a race against time!
You, my friend, are the main suspect in a murder case! You’ve been given a chance to prove your innocence, so you better get your Sherlock Holmes act together – fast! In the character of JACK ORLANDO - the down-at-heel detective who’s never at a loss for words – you’ll come across cunning characters, garrulous gangsters, endless enigmas and tense situations throughout this fantastic comic-style adventure. There are 4 entire episodes containing over 200 action-packed scenes in dark alleys, fine saloons and seedy brothels – and the actors are a multitude of tough and sly underworld characters. You’ll have to keep your eyes wide open for clues, no matter where you are... only by putting two and two together will you reach your objective.
The Director's Cut Version of the game offers six new scenes, normal and easy game mode as well as a lot of additional puzzles.FEATURES
- Hand-drawn animated 2D graphics adventure
- Professionally synchronized voices
- Smooth scrolling and light sourcing
- Over 200 Scenes in 4 episodes
- Nearly 100 characters and thousands of dialog lines
- Playable in window and in full screen mode
- 2 difficulty modes: Easy and Normal
- Musical Score in 5.1 composed by Grammy Award Winner Harold Faltermeyer
Categories in common with Jack Orlando: Director's Cut: Adventure
19. Rocketbirds 2 Evolution
The “most interesting chicken in the world” is back in his first sequel Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, where Hardboiled Chicken gets entangled in a mysterious and sinister penguin plot in “Part 1: The Cockup”. Meanwhile, the pint sized budgie commandos are forming a strike force of great magnitude in “Part 2: The Rescue”, where players need to rescue and recruit hostages from deep behind enemy lines. Both parts can be played in or out of order, but converge to complete the full Evolution story.
Players will engage in nuanced, side-scrolling, shooter action as they face an assortment of evil penguins, space owls and other fowl creatures while strapping on jetpacks and wielding new, powerful weapons of ‘de-clucktion.’
Key features of Rocketbirds 2: Evolution include:
• Cinematic platforming, action-adventure game with light puzzle elements and Jetpacks in Part 1: The Cockup
• Over 100 upgradeable weapons, costumes and stackable characters to unlock in procedurally generated missions in Part 2: The Rescue
• Part 2 also features 1 - 4 player online / offline / drop-in / drop-out cooperative features and a PvP mini game
• Original soundtrack by New World Revolution
20. eXperience 112
An abandoned boat. A system of surveillance camera that works. A woman, Lea Nichols, only survivor of a team of researchers. Monitor, manage, search… Behind your camera, guide Lea Nichols to freedom but also to the truth. Be her eyes and ears to help fulfill her destiny! But be careful, remember that things are not always what they seem…Key Features:
- An innovative gameplay...
Behind your surveillance camera, monitor, manage, look for everything that could help Lea Nichols to fulfill her destiny.
- An immersive game...
Use every tool at your disposal to advance in the adventure.
- Many puzzles to solve.
- A great storyline...
A scientific experiment, a tanker deserted, only one survivor ... An atmosphere of Survival Horror serving an exciting story.
Categories in common with eXperience 112: Adventure
21. Cube Escape: Birthday
Welcome to your 9th birthday, winter 1939. There is cake, music and a mysterious present. However, the mood changes quickly when an unexpected guest arrives at your party.
Tap on the arrows to navigate inside the cube.
Interact with objects by tapping. Select found items in your inventory and tap somewhere on screen to use them.
Cube Escape: Birthday is the seventh episode of the Cube Escape series and is a continuation of the Rusty Lake story. We will unfold Rusty Lake mysteries one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content and follow us: @rustylakecom.
22. Shadow Blade: Reload
Shadow Blade is an action-platformer set in a visually striking world where the ancient teachings of ninjas and samurai clash upon a modern landscape. Sprint through stages littered with traps, slaying enemies along your path without hesitation as Kuro, the blade of shadow!Story
Darkness and chaos are once again creeping into the world of man. The covenant made in a time almost forgotten has failed, the three clans now in a violent struggle for dominance. The medallion is almost made whole again and it falls upon Kuro?s shoulders to restore balance. All his training has led up to this one moment, where the fate of the world will rest in his blood-stained hands.Key Features
- Epic NINJA Platforming: Test your skills in fast-paced platforming, mastering the skills of the ninja to breeze through challenging levels.
- Vicious NINJA Combat: Kill your enemies with extreme prejudice through the mastery of the katana, shurikens and kusarigama!
- Shadow Ninja: Attack the guards before they see you and alert all other mobs.
- Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro?s plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: Environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and many more challenges await a hardened warrior.
- Level Secrets: Raw speed doesn?t guarantee the highest rank. A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
- Ninja = Hardcore: Cleared the normal campaign? Prepare for the ?Hardcore? variation and if you dare, the ultimate ?Master Class? version awaiting only the foolhardy.
- Challenge Modes and Leaderboards: Feel the need to gloat? Challenge yourself in these specially crafted stages only for the masters. Compare your stats with friends and other players as you fight for the top of the leaderboards!
Level Editor and Workshop Integration: Create and upload your own levels to Steam Workshop for your friends and other players to check out. Become the ultimate Dojo Builder!
Stylish 3D World: Feast your eyes on a world where ninja and samurai clash in a modern landscape.
Achievements: Unlock a full list of achievements as you embark on your mission to restore balance.
Cloud Saving: All progress saved through the Steam Cloud for pick-up-and-play on any steam powered device.
The Deluxe Edition includes:
1 - Shadow Blade: Reload game
2 - Art Book
3 - Comic Book
4 - Original SoundtrackFollow the development on Twitter
23. Lamplight City
For police detective turned private investigator Miles Fordham, Lamplight City's shadowy corners are just part of the territory. But with his former partner constantly speaking to him from beyond the grave, his grip on sanity is slowly loosening. Can Miles find justice for his clients and track down his partner's killer before his entire world comes apart?
Lamplight City is a detective adventure set in an alternate steampunk-ish "Victorian" past.Features
- Be the detective you want to be. But prepare to face the consequences.
Investigate crime scenes, interrogate suspects, get information by any means necessary. Follow the law or make your own rules, but how you choose to act will affect people's attitudes towards you.
- Five cases to solve, with multiple suspects, false leads, and different outcomes.
Never find yourself stuck in a dead-end situation. If the case becomes unsolvable, simply move on to the next one. The story will adapt based on your choices.
- Single click interface with no inventory.
Gather clues and documents in your casebook for review. Item manipulation is handled via a context-sensitive cursor.
- A fictional city with four boroughs to explore, each with their own unique flavor.
Players will visit each of these boroughs throughout the game, exploring themes such as class divide and the public's fear of emerging steam tech.
- Inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe and Charles Dickens.
- Meet over 50 professionally voiced characters.
- Original score by Mark Benis
- I fostered a lifelong love for the adventure genre, culminating in a Purple Tentacle tattoo (Day of the Tentacle, duh) on my upper left arm. So I’ll be playing Lamplight City, too. Trust.
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Overall, this game has a lot going for it, and I encourage you to check it out even if you’re not an adventure game buff.
- Hey Poor Player
- Featuring a crisp pixel art style and steampunk influences, Lamplight City is certainly a game that catches the eye.
Cats have always been the link between the world of Yavi and the world of Navi, and for this knowledge they were awarded nine lives. What will it cost for the greatest of them - Cat Bayn - to make an exception and change the balance just once on behalf of the young sorceress Alesta’s mother? Mysterious creatures from Slavic myths carefully keep their secrets in the magical forests and dense thickets that have become home to geese, kikimor, anchutkas and mermaids. In the whirlwind of the adventure, their secrets will be revealed, hidden paths will become visible and the road between worlds will be intertwined.
- Ancient tales come to life in a large open labyrinth of gloomy marshes, Slavic villages and centuries-old forests;
- To help Alesta in fierce battles with the dangerous mythical creatures are the creatures of the summons – familiars who, from time immemorial, have served the sorcerers. Choose from a variety of familiars with unique abilities;
- The world is filled with characters whose destinies are in your hands - the completion of many side quests will determine how this adventure will end;
- Respect for all traditions of the meteoroid genre, allowing you to return back in search of secret paths and acquire new skills. The danger of the adventure is emphasized by the possibility of remaining in only certain places;
- Fascinating battles with bosses, who have come from Slavic tales and tell us their unique history;
- Elements of role-playing games, allowing you to customize the characteristics of Alesta to your individual style of playing.
The game was developed by one person – Slava Gris who combined his art skills with his knowledge of programming to bring to life Catmaze. The soundtrack is provided by Expecte Amour.
25. Lost Horizon
1936: Soldiers of the Third Reich roam the world seeking occult weapons for their insane plans of conquest. When Fenton Paddock, a former British soldier and hapless smuggler, is asked to look for his friend Richard, who went missing in Tibet, he has no idea that this search will lead him across three continents to a secret that could turn the whole world upside down. Enough mystery? Not in the mood for another crime story? "Lost Horizon" brings the classic adventure back to its roots: the 1930s, exotic settings all over the world, and the dangerous quest for one of the greatest secrets of mankind makes adventurers' hearts beat faster. The Makers of the award-winning Secret Files series invite you to experience a technically outstanding, carefully designed game featuring an absolutely thrilling story at the side of Kim and Fenton.
- Unique handmade graphic style
- Exotic settings you've never seen before
- Movie-like story by novelist Claudia Kern
- Both realistic and funny dialogues
- Excellent technical appearance and minimal system requirements
- Fast-paced presentation of the exciting story in movie style
- Innovative puzzle design, always fair and logical
26. The Great Art Race
The famous art collection of your family was stolen. By investing the profits of your coffee or tobacco plantations you might have the chance to save the heritage of your ancestors – but only if you manage your colonial enterprise wisely.
27. Cold Zero: The Last Stand
Cold Zero: The Last Stand is an action, shooter and strategy game developed by Drago Entertainment. It was originally released in 2003. JoWooD Productions published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Cold Zero: The Last Stand is available on PC.
You don't know where you are, or who is in control, even the most
essential concepts of identity have been stripped from your mind. Only the
realization that something is not as it should be makes you take control of
your destiny to rise, seek answers and fend for yourself in an insane and
nebulous reality. Make your way through different indoor and outdoor
environments, and get swept into a breath-taking drama upon which the fate
of the universe depends. When you break free of your security cell, you
enter a laboratory set on the ruins of an ancient and long-dead alien
civilization. Fighting your way through superior forces vies with the need
to discover alternative ways of manipulating yourself and others.
BioForge is an action-adventure game that was one of the first to feature fully textured 3D characters over pre-rendered backgrounds. In this unique cyber-thriller you collect items and solve mind-bending challenges to discover the secrets of your imprisonment and recover your lost identity. Fight against your robotic and human oppressors using a combination of melee weaponry and guns. Break out of your prison and show your foes what you’re made of. Half metal, half flesh, all vengeance!Interactive backgrounds: from ground-to-air weaponry, to monitors, and projectile reflective surfaces. Lifelike, fluid animation with 24 powerful combat maneuvers and beautifully rendered alien backgrounds. Your choices throughout the game determine your former identity from a list of experimental subjects.
29. Mr. Pumpkin Adventure
Mr. Pumpkin's Adventure is a point-and-click puzzle game. The main character of this game is Mr. Pumpkin who lost his memories. During the adventure, you will help him solve all the puzzles, which will eventually unveil an evil plot.
30. Has-Been Heroes
Has-Been Heroes is a challenging, lane-based roguelike game of strategy and action, featuring a band of heroes on a quest to escort the King's twin princesses to school!
Players control three characters during the journey and must focus on coordinating melee attacks, managing cooldowns and combining hundreds of different spells to create devastating combo effects, all in order to defeat an endless army of undead, summoned in their path by the Great Ghoul!
The rewarding strategy game features irreverent humor, expanding world maps and increasing levels of difficulty, compounded by the specter of permadeath. The massive quantity and randomness of spells and items, as well as additional unlockable heroes allow for thousands of new experiences, forcing players to change their playstyle each time they start a new game.STORYLINE
The teeth of time chew on even the bravest of champions, and there comes a time when wizened old mages and warriors are just one last adventure away from retirement. Thankfully, a young rogue joins the heroic Has-Been Heroes, for who else can read the tiny text on those potion bottles and assist the “rusty” crew? The rogue comes along not a moment too soon, for King Fortinbrax has summoned his oldest, most trusted heroes for a final, epic quest. The heroes must escort the twin Princesses Avaline and Beatrix to a faraway Academy (to school!)- but the road is long and fraught with peril.FEATURES
- Control three characters across three lanes, coordinate their attacks and spells to defeat an incoming horde of enemies!
- Plan your route carefully on the randomly generated maps filled with surprises! Travel through merchants, spell vendors, treasure chests and other crossroad locations to boost your character’s powers… but be vary not to succumb to the darkness!
- A combination of turn-based and RTS game mechanics featuring easy-to-learn basics that are tough to master and evolve into frantic complexity. Discover new tricks and hidden features after hours of gameplay!
- Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue, joining the company of the wise monk Metacles and the giant-wrestling warrior Crux… and discover a band of long lost friends, such as the Anthropologist turned Mexican Wrestler, the ever-vigilant and paranoid Bodyguard, and many more!
- Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes' powers and making each run unique! 300+ spells, 200+ items, 13 regions, and 12 playable heroes!
- In roguelike fashion, die and try again! Each run is different due to randomized maps, spells, items, and enemies. With each level the length of gameplay increases, compounded by the peril of instant death, which forces the player to start over from the beginning.
31. The Adventurer - Episode 1: Beginning of the End
Imagine every time you fall asleep new adventure awaits you...
In episode 1, Kingdom of Bisera, all virgin girls mysteriously disappeared over night. It's your task to find & rescue them.
As you explore lands on your mission you will encounter various type of enemies each with his own abilities and weaknesses, you will be able to recruit old friends and new allies.
Most hilarious NPC's in gaming history, you will enjoy many many jokes and funny quotes.
3D maps & battles
Camera and point of view variety
Zoom in/out: C,V
Camera Angle: R,F
Change Camera: B
Game will have 4 more episode's to complete the story, they will come as free DLC's for people who purchased the game.
32. Alabama Smith in Escape from Pompeii
Alabama Smith in Escape from Pompeii is an adventure-puzzle game developed by Alawar Stargaze. It came out on 01-09-2011. It was published by Alawar Entertainment. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Alabama Smith in Escape from Pompeii is available on PC.
33. Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers
Guide Ethan Blake as he attempts to rescue his bride-to-be from a terrifying menace known as the Faceless Ones!
Guide Ethan as he explores a decimated city, interacts with its remaining inhabitants, searches for clues that will lead him to his beloved Clair, and peels back the layers of a chilling supernatural mystery that began with the stroke of a paint brush and will end in a dramatic confrontation near a fiery abyss.
20 hidden object scenes
Unlimited hints and tips
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
35. Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure
Demetrios is a quirky adventure game packed with tons of humor!
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
- A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
- The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog
- Hand drawn art in Full HD
- A high level of interactivity
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- Search for hidden cookies on every screen for optional puzzle hints!
- Gamepad support
36. The Samaritan Paradox
A writer has died. His daughter seeks the help of you, Ord Salamon, to find his secret last novel. During the search, questions will emerge. Did her father really kill himself? What is the secret novel all about? What is going on at the island of Fardo? Crack codes, decipher secrets & find a lost fortune in this exciting adventure for Windows PC.
+ Old-school style point & click adventure
+ Full English voice acting, 2000+ lines
+ Hand-drawn art & animation, 60+ rooms
+ Original soundtrack by Lannie Neely III, 45+ mins
+ Additional languages (text only) included, EFIGS
The Samaritan Paradox is set in Sweden in the 80's. Ord Salomon has agreed to help Sara Bergwall find the book her father, Jonatan Bergwall, wrote before he died. During the course of this treasure hunt, he learns that Jonatan was investigating the weapons industry, and more specifically some covert affairs with foreign dictatorships.
But more questions arise. What is the book about, and why does Sara want Ord to find it for her? Did her Alzheimer's-stricken mother know the secret before she grew too demented to share it? And how did Jonatan actually die?
37. Joe's Diner
Somewhere along the venerable Route 7, in the middle of nowhere, you will find Joe’s Diner. As an employee working the graveyard shift for the next month, your primary task is to keep the tables clean – no tough challenge at all.
Unfortunately there’s a rub to it. The old Diner was built on the site of a former Indian cemetery. Amongst the buried, two rival chieftains are laid to rest; while alive each could not stand the other.
One chieftain endeavors only to rest in peace. The other, a prankster both in life and the afterlife, is prone to ruffle the feathers of his fellow chief.
Besides your tasks as a waiter, it’s up to you to keep things calm and not incur the angry chieftains’ wrath. To lay them both to everlasting rest just do your duty. Sounds easy but it’s not – promised.Features
- Work over 30 night shifts as a holiday replacement in Joe’s Diner
- Keep things calm to not incur the angry chieftains’ wrath
- Atmospheric graphics with fantastic lighting
- Innovative gameplay
- Deactivate all objects after the chieftain does his monkey business
- Premium sound scenery and effects
- From the makers of “Pineview Drive”
38. Eximius: Seize the Frontline
Eximius is a Strategic Action Shooter (FPS/RTS Hybrid) that focuses on squad-based combat.
Eximius combines tactical First Person Shooter gameplay with high level strategic decision-making of a Real-time Strategy(RTS) game. The game features a competitive 5v5 team battles where players square off in a post apocalyptic urban environment.
Play as a Commander ( RTS ) ; build base, train an army and call down support abilities to help your allies on the ground to gain territory.
Play as an Officer ( FPS ) ; lead your infantry squad into combat and crush your enemies with your agile tactics or brute force. Capture resources for your team, upgrade weapons and equip your squad with suitable weapons.
Eximius provides a multi-role gameplay experience where each player could choose to play a diversely different role and fight not only with brawns but also with their brains. An expert shooter could be outnumbered, ambushed and overwhelmed if caught in a wrong position. While a scheming officer could be assassinated in the right moment at the frontline.ObjectivesThe objective of the gameplay is to win by holding down the most victory points. Alternatively , if your forces are powerful enough , you can completely destroy your enemy’s base and win the match immediately. The command headquarters cannot be rebuilt and the game will be instantly over.
Axeron Corporation ( AXR )
AXR is private research organisation that turned into a security contractor out of global needs. Being at the forefront of science, many believes that this wealthy organisation holds key technologies that could bring about global peace. With limited manpower , the Axeron industrial complex produces highly advanced drones for their workforce , both for military and nonmilitary use. This elusive organisation operates in an extremely organised and stealthy manner. Nations that choose to fund AXR do so for their advanced scientific capability and confidence that they will be the solution to the growing mutant threat.
Global Security Force ( GSF )
A peacekeeping organisation set up after the first initial great war; the GSF foundation is built upon the principles of securing the walls, recovering human survivors and rebuilding the civilized world. They command the largest military force in the world and operates on a near limitless budget. Nations that choose to fund GSF do so for their vast armies and their global presence.
As a commander , you are also an officer. But you have the extra capability to switch to top down RTS interface to build bases and command units. An aggressive commander can also join the battle in the frontline but they are normally expected to stay in relative safety and manage base development. Commander needs to be nominated by the team.
As the gameplay of Eximius revolves around Team vs Team battles, each team shares a base, resource and technology tree. RTS Commander to support the battle operations by training infantry units and vehicles,building bases and call in airstrikes or support abilities.
Commander can train AI infantry and assign them to players. Leading them as a frontline officer; your squad will fight with you sensibly , taking cover and help you both offensively and defensively.
Decide your combat roles and purchase weapons suitable to your play style and tactics. Your weapon and equipment determine your roles in the team. Respond to enemy strategy with appropriate firepower and equipments; be it vehicles , massive amount of infantry or sneaky players.
As your resources and technology grow, you can construct increasingly powerful units such as armored vehicles, gunships and elite soldiers. Your team can also gain powerful team abilities when you tech up to new tiers. Call down artillery, deploy quick-response force or launch EMP strikes.
The pinnacle of each team’s firepower is the legendary battle-suit. Equipping battlesuits allow players to use powerful abilities, have increased stats and is able to push the frontline much faster. Officers will have choice of several choice of battlesuits, each with their own play style and set of abilities.
Quell is an enchanting puzzle game of logic and relaxation.
The game-play is simple: slide a little water droplet around a window-pane, avoid the spikes and collect the pearls. Easy, right?
Absolutely, but the beauty of Quell is in the perfectly pitched difficulty curve - it's just taxing enough to test your powers of logic, but never so much so that it stops being fun. The gentle music (by acclaimed composer Steven Cravis) and ambience create the perfect setting to allow your brain to engage fully with these ingenious puzzles.
If you're willing to dig deeper still, there's a side narrative which tells a touching story of love, loss and nostalgia. Either way, Quell is a haunting experience that will stay with you long after you've finished it.
Fall in love with Quell...
40. Mobile Forces
Mobile Forces is a first person shooter game where you battle against the opposing AI team or against your friends over a LAN network.
The game features two singleplayer modes - Missions and Skirmish. In the former, players are required to complete each mission in order to unlock further maps. Within each map, the AI bot difficulty level rises and goes through seven skill levels. Skirmish game mode allows to play custom matches.Game Modes/Missions:
- Deathmatch - Eliminate all the players on the map.
- Team Deathmatch - Similar to Deathmatch, only played in teams - Red and Blue.
- Captains - Each team gets a captain and who ever kills the opposing captain the most times, wins!
- Capture the flag - Both teams have to steal each other's flags in order to win.
- Holdout - One team is tasked with defending a beacon on a map, which the opposing team must take within a period of time to win.
- Detonation - Members of both sides scramble to acquire a keycard located centrally on the map, which must then be taken to a console in the opposing team's base to activate an explosive device to score.
- Safe Cracker - Infiltration of the enemy team's base where you must open the safe and retrieve the loot. After the match, opposing teams switch bases.
- Trailer - The use of vehicles is integral to success in this team game mode, requiring players to drive explosive-laden units into the base of their opponents in order to get points.
41. Devil's Attorney
Devil's Attorney is a turn-based strategy game set in the 80's where you play as Max McMann, a defense attorney that's high on charm but low on moral fiber.
Your objective is to free all of your clients and use the money you earn to buy accessories and new furniture for your apartment; boosting your ego and unlocking new courtroom skills in the process.
42. REVENGE: First Blood
James got an insomnia after the death of his wife. And once he woke up, he had decided to walk down the street. But he didn't expect what could have happened...James finds out his half-dead brother. His wife is stolen and he promises to find her anyway. He has to do all his wish best to carry out with the.
- Memorable adventure;
- Short story;
- The ability to do anything;
- Big world;
- Simple and intuitive gameplay;
- A lot of guns;
43. My 1/6 Lover
Small town, afternoon, leisure is in the air. A young man is trying to straighten himself up and finally say it to the girl of his dream.
It should have been binary answer, either yes or no. The girl shocked him with an unexpected answer.
"I'm sorry, which of us do you like?"
Yue just wanted to talk to the girl. He didn't expect that his ticking never would turn this into expressing his admiration to her.
When he thought all hope were lost, an unexpected answer given by the girl surprised him.
As the girl requested, they met up at the same place the second day. But the one Yue met, is a girl that looks exactly the same but different in every way.
This is how the story began, Yue met 6 girls in one body.
Disclaimer: This game is pure fantasy and its content, name, location and organization have no relationship with the ones in real life. All the characters are over 18 years old.
44. Art of Murder - Hunt for the Puppeteer
The Puppeteer is waiting to pull your strings!
A series of dark macabre murders is crisscrossing two continents and FBI agent Nicole Bonnet is called in again to investigate. The only clue, mysterious dolls dressed in 18th century costumes, are left next to the deceased. What connects the seemingly random victims? What are the motives behind the actions of
an insane pitiless slayer?
- Intriguing plotline filled with dark and intense twists.
- Solve intricate puzzles to expose the darkest criminal mind ever seen.
- Explore the lanes of Paris and Marseilles, Spanish Pyrenees and hot Havana.
Categories in common with Art of Murder - Hunt for the Puppeteer: Adventure
45. Police Quest: SWAT
Two figures appear in the scope of your rifle; an enraged attacker and his trembling hostage. In one single moment, all your training comes down to these two faces in the crosshairs, and your finger on the trigger. The shot is yours.
It's all in a day's work for members of the most elite force in crime fighting history: SWAT, the Special Weapons And Tactics team. Now you can experience this relentless adrenaline-pumping action firsthand as you begin your training as a SWAT officer. After instruction in actual SWAT tactics and target training sessions your skills will be called into action in multiple scenarios and career-advancing missions.
Innocent lives rely on your split-second decision making and your team's courage in the face of incredible danger.
46. Pride of Nations
Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.
Pride of Nations follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, and Wars in America.
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Explore a revolutionary system for building armies and fleets
- Fight against a strong AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
47. Rapture - World Conquest
The End is coming! Bombard the globe with devastating miracles and decimate the enemy civilizations. Guide swarms of armies to dominate the planet and catch your people up to heaven!
Fast, frantic, global population annihilation!
– Fast, simple RTS gameplay – squeezing 3000 years of civilization into a 5 minute blitz
– Play against 3 friends online or over a local network
– 12 devastating miracles to hurl down from above - Meteors, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes and others
– 38 civilizations to take control of and lead to victory
– Fast strategic action as you battle to control the largest number of regions before the end of times
– New civilizations, globe shapes, skies and atmospheres to unlock
– Dozens of achievements and missions to complete
Rapture - World Conquest is a fast paced real-time 4x wargame that puts you in the celestial shoes of a jealous god. Guide your followers through the ages and vanquish the unbelievers in the surrounding kingdoms. Send your armies to take over regions and expand your realm.
As your followers rise in numbers their adulation will provide mana allowing you to unleash devastating miracles – lightning storms, hurricanes, floods and other death from above. Conquer the globe and as the supreme deity you will lift your people up to heaven and leave your remaining enemies to the apocalypse.
Domination is your ultimate goal. Should you risk all on military warfare? On science and technical achievements? Or improve farming to boost productivity? Or perhaps your followers should spend their time praising you, giving you the power to unleash more miracles.
Inspired by classic god games such as Civ and Populous, reinvented for short match times on mobile. There are dozens of missions, achievements and unlockable content.
You are a jealous god, wipe out the minions of your rivals, conquer the world and rapture your people.
We hope you enjoy playing Rapture – World Conquest! We are keen to hear your ideas for new features! Please get in touch.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think.
48. The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
Prepare for the adventure of a lifetime as you once again assume the identity of Agent #5 of the Temporal Security Agency.
Falsely accused of altering Earth's history, you are forced to walk the shadows of time, unearthing clues and escaping mortal danger while seeking crucial evidence that will clear your name and reveal the true identity of the conspirators who have framed you!
Buried in Time's contain hours upon hours of engrossing gameplay, challenging puzzles and an incredible soundtrack.Travel to exotic places like an Aztec temple or Leonardo da Vinci’s workshop Immerse yourself in a great storyline Funny and entertaining adventure with breathtaking events
49. Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly
The Adventurezator is an emergent adventure game about creating emergent adventure games!
Rock, Paper, Shotgun says:
"Madness! Brilliant madness."
You enter the room. Squinting your eyes under the dim light, you can make up the improbable form of a pig with wings. It is glorious. “We are Pigasus. Mighty game developers”, asserts the airborne swine, “And this here is Adventurezator”.
“Adventurezator is an adventure game. Well, sort of. You see, we all love adventure games (as all sentient beings in their right minds should) but you must admit that even the best of them lack something very special: good old YOU.”
“In Adventurezator, you not only play an ever-renewed pile of brilliantly designed point-and-click adventures: you actually get to design your own, and publish them too! The best part? You can do that without all that boring programming, or math. It’s all very technical, but (if we had to put it in layman’s terms) it works like a very fancy cable connected directly to your brilliance.”
You stare at the flying mammal for a while, barely containing your happiness. But still, you could use a little more detailed information. Something like a feature list. Maybe with bullet points. Pigasus opens its inventory and gladly gives it to you.
- An Adventure Sandbox: create and play your own adventures with no scripting or technical knowledge required;
- Workshop support: share your creations, and easily play the best adventures the community has to offer;
- Free-form Object Interaction: objects dynamically interact with each other – no need to manually make a cup and a water fountain find what they can accomplish together;
- Actor editor: create, save and share your own characters;
- Cutscene Editor: show the world your movie-directing abilities have been drastically underrated until now;
- Level Editor: easily point, click, drag, drop and rotate components to create your own levels;
- Campaign Editor: string your chapters together and create a world-spanning saga;
- Full-fledged campaign and stand-alone extra levels: for your enjoyment and to inspire greater creations!
- More post-launch content: we will continue supporting Adventurezator with official and community-driven updates;
- Pointy. Clicky.
- Pigs. Naked, Baby, Flying, Godly Pigs.
50. NOBUNAGA’S AMBITION: Kakushin with Power Up Kit / 信長の野望・革新 with パワーアップキット
An extension of the 12th release in the Nobunaga’s Ambition series, Nobunaga’s Ambition: Iron Triangle, has appeared at the Steam Store as Nobunaga’s Ambition: Iron Triangle w/Power-up Kit!
This game is the first in the series to employ a single 3D map for the game to play out on. On this map in 3D, castles and towns are built and developed, attacked and defended across Japan and grand naval battles take place on the Inland sea.
In addition, over 80 techniques can be developed using the “Tech Innovation System” and then used in battle to win a strategic victory.
Furthermore, the power-up kit brings you a variety of new and powerful additions, including the Foreign technique, in which using special goods for trade is the key, and many more.
Categories in common with NOBUNAGA’S AMBITION: Kakushin with Power Up Kit / 信長の野望・革新 with パワーアップキット: Strategy