Trying to find games like Nearwood - Collector's Edition? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Nearwood - Collector's Edition, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Nearwood - Collector's Edition that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Nearwood - Collector's Edition are:
- arrow_rightAbyss: The Wraiths of Eden
- arrow_rightNightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren`s Call
- arrow_rightClockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
- arrow_rightEnigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
- arrow_rightEventide: Slavic Fable
- arrow_rightGrim Legends 3: The Dark City
- arrow_rightThe Secret Order 2: Masked Intent
- arrow_rightMountain Crime: Requital
100 Best Games Like Nearwood - Collector's Edition:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (36)
- PlayStation 4 (44)
- iOS (69)
- Android (55)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (67)
- Nintendo Switch (24)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (31)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (35)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (10)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (6)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari ST (4)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (2)
1. Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Discover and investigate a forgotten underwater city built in an intriguing Art-Deco style. This former utopia hides many spine-chilling secrets and supernatural forces, the remains of which still lurk in every corner. Face the ancient evil that is hiding in the deepest chambers of the city of Eden.
During your exploration of this Eden beneath this sea, you will solve cleverly designed minigames and find hidden objects or play a special minigame as an alternative. Hold your breath and dive into the game to experience the wonders of the underworld for yourself.
- Scary and thrilling story in a unique underwater setting
- Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics
- Hollywood-quality animations
- 40 unique locations with 14 hidden-object scenes
- Numerous original and inventive minigames
- Unique option to switch from a hidden-object scene to a minigame
- Intriguing Art-Deco city design
2. Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren`s Call
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call is the sequel to the smash hit Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart.This epic adventure features an exciting plot full of outstanding puzzles and unforeseeable twists and turns.
When Sarah Black, curator at the Caribbean Naval Museum, receives a package from a mysterious messenger, she is unwittingly drawn into an ancient conflict. Inside the package she finds an artifact, and instantly assailants descend on the museum to rob her. The artifact is stolen. Sarah lowers her head in disbelief as she realizes that again she is falling headfirst into a nightmare from the deep.
Next Sarah finds herself on the shores of Kingsmouth, a forgotten fishing town which holds an incredible secret. A would-be messenger reveals the sad truth: he and the rest of the town’s denizens are suffering from a curse that is gradually turning them into ghoulish, mutated ocean creatures… a curse that was cast by none other than the mayor, Murray, and the old sea-devil himself, Davy Jones.
- Thrilling storyline with complex plot based on a dark mystery
- Unusual depth of character for the Hidden Object genre
- AAA-quality cinematics
- A plethora of majestic locations
- Varied gameplay: interactive hidden-object scenes, mahjong, and many others
- Three different types of collectible objects
- The sequel to the smash hit Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, building on the first game’s story
- Bonus gameplay: an additional adventure, telling the story of the praetorians who seek redemption after decades of serving Major Murray
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Replayable minigames and HO scenes
3. Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink is an adventure game in the steampunk genre. It is a detective drama featuring action elements such espionage, monster battles and even hang-gliding!
A continuing string of strange earthquakes are causing the world’s cities to crumble to ruin. Dr. Ambrose Ink—one of the foremost minds of the technological revolution—hopes to expose the underlying cause of this supernatural phenomenon.
His research leads him to Hochwald, a town nestled high in the mountains near the mysterious Barber family castle. Yet, shortly after arriving at the estate, Dr. Ink disappears.
It’s up to Dr. Ink’s longtime friend and confidante, Agent Evangeline Glass to save Dr. Ink and reveal what is causing the earthquakes. With only a mechanical raven to guide her, she must storm the well-secured castle and face the General Engineer of Gottland.
Agent Glass soon realizes that humans are not the only threat during these strange, revolutionary times…
- Sneak into Hochwald Castle as Dr. Ink, alongside his faithful companion Matthew
- Rich, unique steampunk setting
- Mechanical crow Matthew is player’s sidekick
- 31 (38 in CE ) beautiful, hand-drawn locations
- Thrilling detective story with action elements
- Diverse adventure gameplay: flying on glider, impersonating a soldier, defeating mechanical creatures
- 30+ hidden steambugs to find
- 9 achievements to unlock
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Bonus adventure (“Ink’s Story”) is a prequel to the main one
4. Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood is a critically-acclaimed, beautifully crafted casual adventure game rich with horror, plot twists and shadowy intrigue. Follow the trail of a demonic preacher and unravel the secrets shrouded in the mists of Ravenwood Park! What happened to the abandoned camper covered by enormous claw marks? What lurks in the park’s shadows? Will you be able to solve the mystery?
- 36 achievements to unlock
- 30 collectibles (butterflies) to find
- Bonus Adventure: “The Redeemed Memories” is a prequel to the main one. Witness the origins of Ravenwood Park, and rescue your friends from the evil dwelling within.
- 55 stunning, hand drawn locations and graphics with many animated details
- Exciting detective story rich with horror elements and plot twists
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Picturesque setting of Ravenwood Park
- Evidence Board: draw conclusions based on evidence and clues
5. Eventide: Slavic Fable
"Eventide: Slavic Fable is an exciting adventure game inspired by Slavic mythology.
Set in a contemporary heritage park where mythical Slavic creatures co-exist with humans, the adventure begins when the protagonist, a famous botanist, receives an alarming invitation from her grandmother, the park's curator. The protagonist is tasked with saving an endangered plant, but this turns out to be the least of her concerns. Her Grandma is kidnapped by the mysterious Boruta, who is plotting to conquer and destroy the world using the park's ancient magic.
The protagonist must seek alliance with the creatures living in the park, in order to defeat the villain, save her Grandma, and prevent worldwide calamity. Will she be able to stop Boruta and his evil forces?"
- Visit 38 diverse locations to save your Grandma - and the world!
- Challenge yourself in 43 HO scenes!
- Explore an ancient, mythic world!
- Solve the mystery of the magical Fern Flower!
6. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
PLAY THE CAPTIVATING THIRD INSTALLMENT OF GRIM LEGENDS!
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City is a high-quality hidden object puzzle adventure game that focuses on mini games and puzzle solving in the creepy scenery of a gothic city.
HUNT MONSTERS IN THE HAND PAINTED GOTHIC CITY!
Sylvia, the acolyte of the mysterious monster hunting Order, loses her memory. One year later, the Incarceri Stone – a powerful artifact that binds Koshmaar, a horrifying creature from another world – is stolen!
36 CAPTIVATING HAND PAINTED LOCATIONS!
Sylvia and her master, Solomon, embark on an adventure that will lead them into the city of Lichtenheim, where they will face the thief whose identity will come as no less a shock than the actual disappearance of the artifact.
TEST YOURSELF IN 36 MINI GAMES AND HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
The heroin and her mentor will need to put on their detective hats and face not only the evil forces within the gothic walls of the grim city, but also dark secrets from the past. Will Silvia succeed in recovering the Incarceri and prevent the Koshmaar from breaking free? Will she muster the courage to save Lichtenheim and its inhabitants?
HELP THE ESTRANGED LOVERS IN A BONUS ADVENTURE FROM THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION!
The additional content contains an immersive bonus adventure that will pull you deeper into the game!
BRING THE HIDDEN OBJECTS PUZZLES ADVENTURE WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi Fi required for this offline game!
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER FOR NEW ADVENTURE GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, stories, tales, and eerie mysteries await in our selection of immersive hidden object puzzle games!
- Master the third installment of Grim Legends!
- 36 atmospheric hand-painted locations!
- Test yourself in 36 mini-games and hidden object scenes!
- Help the estranged lovers in bonus adventure!
- Examine and put together useful items!
7. The Secret Order 2: Masked Intent
The Secret Order 2: Masked Intent is a suspenseful adventure with historical elements based on the theme of the conflict between good and evil.
The daughter of the Master of the Order of the Griffins receives an alarming call. She is the only person who can stop the new member of the high council – the Secret Five – from destroying the Order. The organisation has guarded the world for centuries, but recent events have brought it to the verge of ruin. Embark on an epic journey full of magical items, forbidden mysteries, and time travel. Restore the order of the world and make amends for the sins of the past. Learn the secrets of forgotten artefacts, travel to the 17th century, earn the trust of the spectres imprisoned on a mysterious island, and discover the seat of the Clan of the Dragon, whose only mission is to thwart the efforts of the Order and to spread chaos.
Will the two powerful artefacts be returned to their rightful places and will the world be saved from destruction? Will the Master's daughter live up to the task?
- Find over 260 items in 15 hidden object scenes!
- Explore 90 stunning locations!
- Complete over 30 various minigames!
- Earn 24 challenging achievements!
8. Mountain Crime: Requital
Someone is killing the guests at a mountain resort, and you could be next if you don't solve the mystery at the heart of this chilling thriller! Take the role of a doctor who's summoned to a remote hotel to tend to a patient, and hold on to your sanity as you discover the first victim moments upon arriving at the retreat. As you search for clues, crack brain-bending puzzles and read newspaper clippings that reveal the hotel's horrific past, two questions will take shape in your mind: What ties do you have to the hotel? And why did one of the victims claim you are the killer? The answer will shock you! Play Mountain Crime today to discover the truth!
• Two difficulty modes
• Map with available actions
• Interactive conversations
• Fully-voiced characters
• Step-by-step tutorial
9. Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma is the epic finale to the time-travelling adventure series. In the face of the looming magical cataclysm, Ester Ambrose has to fight to save her future once again.
Destroying Viviana’s crystal tomb was supposed to turn Ester Ambrose’s fight against evil powers into nothing more than a distant echo of her past, a faint memory of a nightmare never to befall her again.
However, the most difficult and dangerous, but also the most fascinating, part of the story is yet to begin for the Ambrose family heiress. To save the future, she has to face the past on another journey through time and space.
- A portable time machine – change the history to your will
- 26 unique mini-games and 17 hidden-object scenes
- 42 atmospheric, hand-painted locations
- Time manipulation puzzles
- Additional adventure, play as Michael!
- A Time Mysteries Encyclopedia
- Possibility to replay Hidden Object Scenes and mini-games
- 6 beautiful wallpapers for your desktop
Shadowgate is one of the most well-known and beloved point-and-click adventure titles in gaming history. As one of the original titles in the popular MacVenture series that went on to be celebrated on the NES, GBC, and Nintendo 64, Shadowgate quickly endeared players with its fantastic atmospheric soundtrack, perilous locations to progress through, countless puzzles to solve, and more ways to gruesomely die than gamers previously thought possible. Thrust into the role of "The Seed of Prophecy," players travel deep into the living castle, in hopes of defeating the evil that dwells within – the dreaded Warlock Lord.
Now, nearly 30 years after the original version haunted Mac and NES gamers, the original development team behind that timeless classic is back with a full re-imagining of the original Shadowgate. Much more than a port, the team at Zojoi has painstakingly redesigned the game from the ground up, adding in tons of new mind-bending puzzles, lots of new rooms with stunning hand-painted 2D graphical detail, and more objects to interact with and help you along your quest.
Decide how YOU want to play this new, re-imagined Shadowgate! Want the modern adventure experience? Use the wheel-based icon command system. Want the retro experience? Employ the Classic command system and turn on the retro graphics, soundtrack, text box, and room transitions. Want a more cinematic experience? Switch to Immersive mode by auto-hiding the UI and using customizable hotkeys to explore the castle. Or mix and match the options to satisfy your play style. In Shadowgate, there are plenty of new features and fun throwbacks to the original version to satisfy veteran adventurers and newcomers alike!
- Customized UI: Play the way you want! Use modern wheel-based icon commands, classic on-screen commands, or jump into Immersive mode to auto-hide the UI elements. Create key binds, lock commands and keys, and more.
- The Dread Pumpkin Quest: A new mini-quest, find and free the Dread Pumpkin!
- First Person Adventuring: Utilize your inventory, mapping system, and intuitive UI to complete your quest.
- Dangerous Dungeons: Tons of beautifully illustrated rooms featuring both new and familiar locations, offering a new gameplay experiences.
- Mind-bending Puzzles: Lots of new and updated puzzles that seamlessly expand on the original game.
- Difficulty Levels: Four different difficulty levels (from the novice to expert) that actually change the gameplay experience and puzzle structure. For the ultimate challenge, try Ironman mode that disables saves and requires players to finish the game in one try.
- Retro Mode: Play the game like it’s 1989! Toggle on pixelated graphics, listen to Hiroyuki Masuno’s original NES chip tunes, move between rooms with NES transitions, and enjoy the text in retro format.
- Storytelling: Shadowgate features dramatic cut-scenes and all the same great storytelling you expect from the original creators.
- Cinematic Score: A digitally-orchestrated, dynamic soundtrack that changes with gameplay by composer Rich Douglas.
- Soundscapes: A complete atmospheric and puzzle-based sound design featuring hundreds of sound effects.
LostWinds is an enchanting adventure bursting with unique gameplay ideas that puts “the power of the wind in the palm of your hand”.
You wield the awesome powers of Enril the wind spirit - from raging tornados to the gentlest breeze – to guide and protect Toku, a young boy who is the only one who can help you release the curse placed upon the world of Mistralis by the evil spirit Balasar.
The game’s novel and playful control mechanism lets you use Enril’s elemental powers to help Toku in your quest to overcome Balasar – powering his jumps and glides through Mistralis’ different regions, buffeting and smashing enemies, and solving puzzles.
Experience all of the magic of Mistralis, a land full of wonder and intrigue that bursts to life with your every action and exploration.
Categories in common with LostWinds: Adventure
12. A Vampyre Story
Once upon a time...
Deep within the walls of a gloomy castle in the equally gloomy land of Draxsylvania, the young, gifted opera singer Mona De Lafitte is held captive by her tormentor, vampire Baron Shrowdy von Kiefer. Ever since she was transformed into a vampire by Shrowdy and whisked off to Draxsylvania, her greatest wish has been to return to Paris, continue her singing career, and one day become a star at the Paris Opera.
When Shrowdy fails to return from a nightly foray, she at last sees an opportunity to flee. Together with her only friend and confidant, a cheeky bat named Froderick, she escapes from her prison and tries to find her way back to Paris. During her flight through Draxsylvania, where she encounters some strange inhabitants and some even stranger challenges, Mona must learn not only to accept her vampire nature, but also to use the abilities she has acquired to her advantage.
- A classic point-and-click comic adventure created and directed by Bill Tiller
- More than 30 hand-drawn locations in 2D
- Rendered using a real time 3d 'multi-plane' camera
- More than 25 characters
- Mona's vampire abilities and restrictions create interesting gameplay
Categories in common with A Vampyre Story: Adventure
13. Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres
It is the year 1830, and a young governess named Ester has just received a letter that will change her life forever.
The message from her aunt tells Ester that her parents, whom she never met, left her an inheritance – a mansion in London. But when she goes there, it turns out that the residence is abandoned, run-down, and haunted.
When she explores the mansion, slowly learning her family’s secrets, she discovers that for many centuries, members of her family have been investigating the phenomenon of time travel. Soon Ester finds a strange object that confirms the extraordinary legacy of the Ambrose family. This is how her exciting journey, which will lead her to places – and times - she had previously only seen in dreams, begins.
During her adventure across time and space, she will discover forgotten artifacts, meet extraordinary beings, and experience supernatural events. Trying to unravel the secrets of her heritage, Ester grows ever more entangled in an ancient struggle between the wizard Merlin and his rival, Viviana.
Will the young governess change the course of history and solve her family’s ancient mystery?
- A portable time machine – change the history according to your will!
- 21 diverse mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- 52 beautiful, hand-painted locations
- Time manipulation puzzles
- 7 intriguing heroes, each with their own secrets
- Possibility to re-play 9 mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- Additional second adventure
- Game world encyclopedia
- Unique wallpapers from the game (Steam exclusive)
14. Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond
Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond is a thrilling tale set in 1930s America. The game tells the story of Dawn Harlock, an unusual red-eyed woman, who must return to her family estate on Iowa Island to investigate the mysterious death of her mentor, Professor Ashmore. It’s not long before Dawn discovers traces of horrifying experiments and has to come face to face with an ancient evil from another world.
During the investigation, our protagonist begins to suspect that someone, or something, has crossed over into our world from another dimension and that her own mysterious past plays a large role in these disturbing events.
Dawn will have to unearth the secrets lurking within a gloomy mansion, unravel the mystery of a grotesque experiment and find out what really happened all those years ago, when Professor Ashmore found her wandering aimlessly across the island.
Will Dawn’s true identity prove to be the key to defeating the ancient evil from another dimension?
- 41 hand-drawn locations scattered throughout a mysterious island!
- 29 varied minigames!
- 21 engrossing scenes containing hidden objects!
- An enthralling story that will have your imagination running wild!
- 28 exciting achievements to unlock!
- A mesmerizing score and stunning wallpapers!
15. The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times
Travel back in time to find the mythical Kingdom of Aeronhart. Prevent the chaotic artifacts from killing your father… and destroying the universe itself!
The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times continues the thrilling, story-driven series with a new, suspenseful narrative that successfully blends the fantasy and detective noir genres.
Players take control of Sarah Pennington, daughter of the Master of the Order of the Griffins, must once more face the dangerous power of the artifacts that she reclaimed during the events of the last game.
The scepter and mask have become unstable, threatening the life of Sarah's father and the safety of the entire world. The only way to prevent the very fabric of reality from unraveling is for Sarah to travel back in time to the mythical realm of Aeronhart, to find one King Amadon, who ordered the creation of the artifacts. Amadon may be the only one who knows how to destroy these chaotic objects. Sarah must once again embark on an epic quest aboard the Royal Griffin, exploring breathtaking locations from ancient times, solving difficult riddles, facing adversaries, and discovering the deepest secrets of the of the Order along the way.
Will the young disciple prove herself up to the task? Will she manage to solve the puzzles, distinguish enemies from allies, and reach the heart of the ancient kingdom?
Can Sarah stop the artifacts before they kill her father?
- Embark on a grand journey against all odds to save your father!
- 60 minigames and hidden object puzzles waiting to be solved!
- Explore 57 stunning locations!
- Unlock all 27 challenging achievements!
- Continue the story in an extra adventure!
16. Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles
Help Sherlock Holmes, the famed detective, investigate the legend of a supernatural hound on the fog-shrouded moorland in England of the 19th century. Immerse yourself into the dangerous world of diabolical curse and discover the truth of the monstrous creature.Key features:
- Unusual representation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s most read book
- Incredible gameplay combining hidden object and puzzle game
- Over 35 locations to explore
- Choose your level of difficulty: additional or limited help and hints, quick or slow hint recharge, easy or hard puzzles and Hidden Objects
17. Noir Chronicles: City of Crime
Step into the shoes of Alfred Fox, a private eye with a knack for getting into trouble, and confront the danger looming over your old flame, Barbara Le Purr. Using your own intuition and wide investigation techniques you will follow the intrigue and face many, sometimes deadly, consequences.
When you receive a phone call from your old flame, Barbara, you don't expect it to be the beginning of the most difficult investigation in your career. The affair from the past will become the source of questions that you will try to answer. Was it the beauty of the smart femme fatale or her journalistic curiosity that brought her trouble? Your task is to find her stalker and figure out who really pulls the strings in this vibrant but dangerous city. Will you succeed in solving the puzzles and expose the deadly secrets of the City of Crime? Will you have the determination needed to get to the truth? Will you find the courage to dive deep into this mature and passionate adventure inspired by film noir?
Features Explore more than 43 locations in a vibrant metropolis!
Solve 41 puzzles to get to the real kingpin!
Search through 20 scenes with hidden objects to find clues!
Learn the fate of 20 characters involved in dark and mature intrigue!
Follow the love affair and discover its deadly consequences!
Play Zoombinis and guide the little blue creatures through fun and increasingly challenging puzzles on their way to a new home.
Zoombinis is a re-creation of the classic, award-winning 1990's puzzle game Logical Journey of the Zoombinis. The small blue creatures, each with distinct personalities and appearances, are escaping imprisonment by the evil Bloats who have taken over the Zoombinis' home. Players take on the role of guide and help the Zoombinis reach the safety of Zoombiniville.
Use logic, analyze data, spot patterns and hone problem solving skills. Players face a series of increasingly difficult challenges that stand between the Zoombinis and freedom. Twelve perilous puzzles each with 4 levels of increasing difficulty, a great story, and many fun and memorable characters make for an engaging and challenging experience.
We challenge you to get all the Zoombinis to safety!
- Allergic Cliffs
- Stone Cold Caves
- Pizza Pass
- Captain Cajun's Ferryboat
- Titanic Tattooed Toads
- Stone Rise
- Hotel Dimensia
- Mudball Wall
- Lion's Lair
- BubbleWonder Abyss
- Mirror Machine
- Beautiful new backgrounds
- The original voices for the Narrator, Stone Guards, Pizza Trolls, Captain Cajun, and the Innkeeper
- Restored music from version 1.0 of the original game
- Improved celebrations and achievements
- BONUS Original Game Soundtrack
- BONUS Digital Wallpapers
- BONUS Mobile Ringtones (Android/iPhone)
- BONUS Digital Poster
19. Contract With The Devil
The unknown sends you a letter and invites to his house, promising to tell something very important about your daughter. But during the dinner with the owner of the mansion, the terrible thing occurred: as soon as you threw off the blanket from antique mirror, a mysterious evil force stole your only daughter Lisa! Right before your eyes, she disappeared inside a large mirror without a trace, and the only witness of these strange events who could shed the light - disappeared. Return 7 vices back to the Vault in order to help Sonya to save yourself and her daughter. Use the tips of a bogy Brownie - it will become your faithful assistant in this dangerous journey full of mysticism.
Exciting tasks, unusual riddles, lots of logic puzzles, search of items and important artifacts are waiting for you. And also, the journey through the looking glass and a visit of the past.
Discover the sinister family secret and throw out a challenge to the power of evil! But be careful, the closer you are toward the goal, the more someone dislikes it much.
20. Dance of Death
A mysterious and fascinating quest in Hidden Object genre.
The magic of music and love against black magic death. Dance of Death! Will good conquer evil? Investigate the mysterious disappearance of young Luciano Folgeri from the orphanage. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of an old Venetian mansion full of mysteries. Defeat your fear of ancient curses and prove that love is stronger than death. Do not be afraid! Save the boy! The universe of good spirits is on your side, and the great power of music will help you to succeed.
- 30 locations
- Four-chapter story
- More than 50 puzzles of various difficulty
- Two game difficulty levels
- Unique "Golden Mask" mini games
- Mystic component of the story
- Beautiful music
Categories in common with Dance of Death: Adventure
21. Living Legends: The Frozen Fear Collection
Can you uncover the secrets that lay buried within the glaciers of the past? Find out in Living Legends: The Frozen Fear Collection. This incredible two pack includes the Collector's Editions of two games in the acclaimed Living Legends series: Frozen Beauty and Ice Rose. Each game includes a strategy guide, bonus materials, and, of course, plenty of thrilling hidden object adventure mystery!
Living Legends: Frozen Beauty
The Queen has chosen your sister as her successor, but are her promises too good to be true? You were only six when your mother vanished, leaving you to care for your younger sister, Elizabeth. After she receives an invitation naming her as the Queen's successor, she pleads with you to join her in her new royal life. All she has to do is pass a simple test to prove her worth. Is this too good to be true, or is your luck finally changing? There are many secrets awaiting you in the Queen's castle, but the biggest dangers lie beneath the icy mountain passes in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty, a chilling Hidden Object Adventure game.
Living Legends: Ice Rose
Novelist Edward Grand has found evidence of a terrible tragedy in the city of Rosemount and sets off to investigate in Living Legends: Ice Rose! Help Edward gather information for his new book and explore the Castle of Ice Queen in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Scour the frozen landscapes and thaw out important locations as you solve an intriguing mystery in Living Legends: Ice Rose!
22. Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse
Discover the truth about the mythological Minotaur!
48 LOCATIONS AND 17 HO SCENES TO EXPLORE!
Embark on the greatest adventure of your life in a fascinating world of antiquity. Step into the shoes of Pamela Cavendish and visit visually dazzling locations ranging from Paris to the island of Crete, all of which are filled with cleverly hidden objects and challenging minigames!
WIELD THE THREAD OF ARIADNE AND SOLVE 34 MINIGAMES!
Use the mythical thread of Ariadne to overcome obstacles and find clues about a mysterious cult that is seeking to resurrect the Minotaur.
DISCOVER YOUR MYTHICAL HERITAGE!
Learn the truth about the descendant of Ariadne – the only human capable of stopping the beast from the labyrinth once and for all.
UNRAVEL THE ANCIENT MYSTERY OF THE MINOTAUR!
Find out what happened during the mythical encounter between the demigod Theseus and the beast Minotaur thousands of years ago. Then enter the dangerous labyrinth and face your destiny!
FIND THE PEGASUS IN THE BONUS ADVENTURE!
Hunt morphing flowers, catch hidden butterflies, and explore an exotic island in a bonus journey to search for mythical creatures like the Pegasus.
Features Learn about the world of Greek mythology!
Investigate a mysterious cult!
Explore 48 varied locations!
Face the Minotaur in his labyrinth!
“Cursed” is a new mystic, intriguing and fascinating classic horror adventure game developed by JetDogs Studios that is familiar to many gamers. The game has a number of specific advantages as an intriguing plot full of enigmas, mysticism and great twists, luxurious graphics, innovative puzzles etc. If you are not afraid of going deep down into the world of the cursed realty and if you are ready to save the world from the evil or just want to pass a pleasant evening, then “Cursed” is the best choice.
The life of the main female character and her fiancé Albert was wonderful and full of happiness. Indeed, it was… Until Albert received a strange letter with a proposal of a profitable job far away from his home. Albert went away to work and there was no news for a long time. So the main female character (i.e. you, the player) put off on a long journey to look for her love-mate without knowing what had happened to him and what kind of peril and danger waited for her. Dragons, phantoms, demons and other creatures of beyond will be on your way. Will the true love overcome different difficulties and obstacles during the journey?
The plot of the game “Cursed” is full of unexpected turns and surprises. You will learn an ancient wizard secret, contact different creatures of beyond, learn your real name and meet people from your past which is so far away that it is impossible to call it to memory. And the most important thing is that it’s only you who can set free your love-mate and not let the evil to capture the whole world. Will you dare to undertake the responsibility for the entire mankind?
In “Cursed” you will need to realize all your true potential to find and use correctly ambient objects, open all the masked locks and doors, go round obstacles escaping from danger and to glean the necessary information about the fiancé of the main female character as well as about the history of this cursed place.
The stunning graphics and transcendental music of the game “Cursed” are worthy of special mention. The vividness of monsters, ambient objects and the environment as a whole provoke ineffable feelings during playing the game. All this will make the hair stand up on the back of the neck of any fearless and cool-headed gamers. Do you want to feel the thrill? Then start playing “Cursed” in the dead on night.
Thus, “Cursed” is an outstanding game for all sorts of gamers which has all the makings to become a real hit.
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 15 trading cards, 10 backgrounds and 10 amazing emoticons!
24. 9 Clues 2: The Ward
"The Ward" is the second installment in the 9 Clues series, in which a young detective and her partner respond to a distress call from a psychiatric hospital on a secluded island.
The island is isolated by freezing waters and constant, brutal storms. Upon the detectives’ arrival, one of the hospital’s therapists falls out of the window to his death.
As their investigation begins, the detectives learn much darker things are happening at Mnemosyne Asylum than they could have guessed. None of the patients are willing to speak about the devastating fire that engulfed the hospital four years ago, or the fire’s victims. The staff do everything they can to obscure the asylum’s past, and keep the façade of peace and order intact.
Each new clue only raises more questions. Who killed Doctor Crow? What drove one of the male nurses insane? Who is Zed Rascov? Why is the name of a little girl, Ginger, carved into the wood-paneled wall of the dead doctor’s office?
- Detective Mode: solve crime scenes by intuitively placing clues
- Eerie story set in a psychiatric hospital in 1950s America
- 42 atmospheric locations
- 19 challenging mini-games
- 39 achievements to unlock
25. Darkarta: A Broken Heart's Quest Collector's Edition
Darkarta – A Broken Heart's Quest Collector's Edition
Like all moms, for Mary her daughter was everything!
Haunted by strange curses from her orphanage days, Mary never knew the story of her dark past until the day she received that strange, mysterious letter.
Never in her wildest dreams did she fear that fate would wipe away the peaceful serenity of her life.
3700 years have gone by, but even time can never heal it.
Enter the enchanted 'Netherworld' where your destiny was written in blood and which whispers of true love.
* A mother's epic frantic quest for her daughter, to the lost civilization of the Indus Valley - An untold saga of true love.
* Explore ‘unforeseen’ environs and original puzzles. Over 5 hr CE game play
* Bonus Chapter “Rising of the Phoenix”– Play in 'god' mode.
* Prequel Comic Book, Mom's diary pages
* 30 Nostalgic memory collectibles
* 36 Hall of Fame Medals
* 28 Morphing Objects
* Concepts, Wallpapers and Sound tracks
* Replay Mini Games/HOP/Cut-scenes
26. Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition
Journey south of the border and immerse yourself in this compelling hidden object adventure that is packed with mystery, suspense and thrills!
The villagers of San Cristobal hold an annual festival called Flores de los Muertos, "Flowers of the Dead" - a carnival during which the entire village comes together to ward off the spirit of the Weeping Woman. The disappearances have miraculously stopped and the residents of San Cristobal consider themselves lucky that the festival has kept the Weeping Woman at bay... until now. The Weeping Woman has returned, and only you can stop her!
Special Collector's Edition Features include:
- The 'Tale of El Sombrerón' bonus chapter
- Achievements and morphing collectibles
- Wallpapers and concept art
- Integrated strategy guide and more!
27. Paranormal State: Poison Spring
The Paranormal Research team from the hit A&E TV show "Paranormal State" is called in to investigate a terrifying supernatural event at Poison Spring State Park, historical site to a grisly Civil War battle. Join the team as their newest member, solve this ghostly case, and reunite two wayward spirits in this eerie Adventure game!
- Scour over 40 locations and 20+ Hidden Object scenes of hauntingly beautiful Poison Spring State Park!
- Enjoy detailed, hand-painted artwork, full voice-acting, and a story inspired by true events!
- Detect spiritual occurrences with special gadgets, such as the EMF Meter, the Thermal Cam, and more!
- Solve 30 spooky puzzles and save the state park in Paranormal State: Poison Spring!
28. The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus 2
SUBMERGE INTO THE UNKNOWN!
Meet Dr. Magnus. Macario Magnus, the inventor.
While he was working on a top-secret project, his girlfriend Lara has been kidnapped. Who is the ghost that kidnapped her? How's the Dreamatorium connected to the Ghost's rage?
Step into the shoes of Iris Birdwood, a paranormal detective, and find all the answers!
- Many colorful locations
- Unique Hidden Object Scenes
- Powerful Amulet
- 5+ hours of gameplay
- 5 chapters
- RPG elements
- Challenging puzzles/mini-games
- Amusing comments
- Imaginative characters
- Unlockable achievements
- Special collectable symbols - Eye of HorusSteam Greenlight
29. Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire
Darkness and Flame. Born of Fire - adventure quest game with hidden objects, mini-games, and puzzles, set in a unique fantasy world, the Fertile Lands, filled with oases and infinite deserts.
A young girl named Alice finds a strange box holding an egg. From that egg a Bird of Fire hatches, and somehow enters right into the girl, leaving a burn mark on her arm. From that moment on, Alice is part of the eternal battle between Darkness and Flame. Soldiers are after her, but Alice's father manages to save her - at the price of his life. Forced to flee her home, Alice sets off to find her only relative - her uncle - someone she has never met. Together they'll have to undergo many trials in all corners of the Fertile Lands, meet exotic tribes and races, avoid imminent danger, solve dozens of puzzles, and finally face the great evil threatening the whole fantasy world. Will Alice manage to harness the power of the Flame granted to her by destiny, and save her lands before they are turned into a lifeless desert?
• Bonus chapter featuring a different central character.
• Collections, achievements, morphing objects, bonus puzzles
• Wallpapers, concept art, soundtracks and more.
• Strategy Guide included.
- Immerse yourself in an amazing adventure in a fantasy world
- Meet the peoples of the Fertile Lands
- Solve dozens of puzzles
- Harness the power of the Flame
- Save the world from a danger threatening to annihilate every living thing
30. Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition
The gates to another world will open soon! You can stop the impending disaster, but to do so at all costs to return the stolen stamps!
Vanessa is the only heiress of Abraham Van Helsinga, a member of the secret order of light guarding the peace of our world. And now it has to find a stolen the runes that were sealed the gate, behind which lurks an ancient evil.
Vanessa comes to Italy at the invitation of Archbishop Benedict, also comprised in the order of light. Using clues left by his grandfather, she can open the doors to other worlds and times where it will have to seek the powerful printing. In addition, Vanessa learns how to relate this story with her mysterious visions and the ghost of a mysterious a hunchback.Key features
- 60 locations
- 45 mini-games
- 26 HOG scenes
- 42 cinematics
- More than 200 objects to use!
31. Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End
Journey to the mystical city of Shangri-La and find your missing niece! Embark on an adventure at the edge of the world to save Larisa from the clutches of the ancient labyrinth!
Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End is a captivating hidden object game that blends together the elements of the thriller and adventure genres with oriental esotericism and lore.
When you were seeing off your beloved niece three weeks ago as she embarked on an archeological trip to Tibet, nothing could have foreshadowed the dramatic events that were about to unfold. Only yesterday you received a mysterious letter from which you learned that Larisa and her crew had gotten lost in a snow storm.
Without hesitation you leave your family estate to come to your protégé’s rescue. The inhabitants of Lhasa's Tibetan temple guide you toward the legendary city of Shangri-La where Larisa and her expedition were last seen. Discover what really happened in Shangri-La and what secrets are hidden in the labyrinth beneath this ancient city brimming with magic. Beat the obstacles and puzzles, face the supernatural powers dwelling in the vast corridors, and find the clues about your niece's disappearance.
Will you find the courage to travel to mysterious Tibet? Will you face the dangers lurking in Shangri-La to save your family beyond the world's end?
FeaturesExplore 55 picturesque locations to find Larisa!
Complete 48 puzzles and unique Hidden Object Scenes!
Become a master by unlocking 18 achievements!
Put the troubled souls to rest in the extra adventure!
32. Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe
Some places are best left alone even if advances in space travel make visits to remote parts of the universe a possibility. See what's at the far end of the universe and plan your escape. A breathtakingly exciting expedition to a distant world ventures into uncharted territory - on a faraway planet, total destruction threatens ALL.
Join Elizabeth Campton and her close colleague Steve on a routine voyage that turns into a real adventure. As an exobiologist and space explorer, Elizabeth is no stranger to danger. Still, the threats she encounters are more than she thought could ever face all at once, especially with her dear friend Steve by her side.
From bad weather, to emergency ship repairs, to landing in jail, to healing a princess – Elizabeth has found herself in a series of binds. Then, it gets worse! A comet is on a collision course with the planet! Everyone is in grave danger. Elizabeth gains permission to visit a forbidden deserted city, where she finds a transport ship that can save everyone, but it's in disrepair.
You can save the entire world. In a new dimension where the future, past and present intertwine, only your skill and cunning can bring you back home. An exciting galactic drama will challenge your every move. Escape from the Far End of the Universe!
- A thrilling Sci Fi adventure featuring indelible characters
- Beautifully detailed hidden object scenes and locations to explore
- Discover an in-game journal and find clues
- Tricky puzzles to solve, mini-games and more
33. Odysseus: Long Way Home
Plunge yourself into the world of ancient Greek myths together with the heroes of Homer’s epic Odyssey. Set out on a 20-year journey starting from the walls of Troy to Odysseus' home on Ithaca. Visit mysterious islands filled with magical creatures on the way. Some will beg for help, while others might want to eat you, or even turn you into a wild beast! Overcome all of the obstacles on the way, and help Odysseus to finally return to his beloved Penelope.
34. Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks
Bad news! The lawyer Kathleen Wilson has discovered that her beloved Danny Reed has been arrested under strange circumstances. He’s being accused of murder. In order to free Danny, she’s going to have to carry out her own investigation.
Kathleen has to find out the truth of what really happened. Was he set up, or was it just some kind of misunderstanding? Is there something bigger behind all this? Right now, nothing is clear...
Collect photographs, notes, slides – anything that might be useful in your investigation. Record all the facts and clues in your notebook - they could come in handy later. It isn’t hard to hit a dead end in an investigation, but don’t panic - you can use a hint.
35. Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune Collector's Edition
Once there was a wicked witch. And then one day she decided to get married, and not to someone, but to a handsome prince.
The only problem - all the princes were engaged. All of them were picked up by beautiful princesses. Back then a cunning plan germinated in her dark soul - to destroy a family happiness of all beauties, and to turn the princes into frogs unless and until some of them come to senses and want to become betrothed of the evil witch.
She lulled to eternal sleep one of the princesses along with her servants. That’s how the legend about Sleeping Beauty appeared.
The young Snow White was poisoned by enchanted apple, and beauty’s body rests in the deep caves in the custody of seven gnomes.
Witch cut beautiful long hair of Princess Rapunzel and imprisoned her in an inaccessible cave among waterfalls. And a lovely Miss World was imprisoned in Witch’s basement. Just in order to teach others not to do so.
You will have to set free the frog-princes from Witch’s captivity, to help them to get on to the beautiful brides to remove the witchcraft by kiss of love.
But will you be able to discover all the secrets of Witch and restore the happy endings in fairy tales?
36. Endless Fables 2: Frozen Path
Pamela Cavendish returns for another adventure! The famous anthropologist ventures into the northern reaches of Europe to rescue a friend who went missing while following the trail of Norse gods. Is this mere coincidence or is there something more behind the legend of Loki and Hodur?
SPINE TINGLING MYSTERY IN THE NORTH!
A few months after solving the case of Minotaur, the anthropologist Pamela Cavendish finds herself at the threshold of another fascinating adventure.
40 LOCATIONS INSPIRED BY NORSE FOLKLORE!
Pamela receives a surprise letter from Sweden. The wife of her former colleague from the university, Peter, asks the protagonist for help in finding her husband, who was studying unusual traces of the Norse gods Hodur and Loki in the local mine.
MORE THAN 50 MINIGAMES AND HO SCENES!
Peter went missing and the only member of the expedition to emerge from the mine was his assistant, who went mad from the experience and cannot help.
LEARN THE LEGEND OF NORSE GODS!
What happened in the depths of the mine? What terrible secret did Peter discover and what does it have to do with Hodur and Loki? Will Pamela crack another mythology case?
- 40 locations from the picturesque north!
- A story inspired by Scandinavian folklore!
- More than 50 riddles and HO scenes!
- Learn the legend of Loki and Hodur!
- Stop the impending twilight of the gods!
37. Endless Fables 3: Dark Moor
During her new adventure, Pamela Cavendish goes to a misty and mysterious Scotland where a seemingly innocent landscape of moor quickly reveals its dark nature. Spectre from the past and ghostly sounds will force her to follow the amazing legend of the Red Moon.
After solving the case of Minotaur and secret of Norse gods, Pamela Cavendish, the world-famous anthropologist, travels to her niece's birthday in northern Scotland. Joyful ceremony turns into thrilling adventure, after the girl becomes kidnapped by a banshee from the other world. Nora's life is at stake and the Red Moon is rising. Pools lead Pamela to a haunted house, guarded by even more terrifying monsters.
Travel through the captivating landscapes of Scotland until you reach Kirkwall and discover the legend that haunts the locals. Uncover the secrets of abandoned mansion hidden on the island among marshlands. Face terrifying monsters and save an innocent child. Solve mind-bending puzzles and learn if there is a grain of truth in every fable...
- Visit 35 locations straight from the horror!
- Solve over 40 scary riddles and HO puzzles!
- Meet 10 mysterious characters and creatures!
- Collect over 30 challenging achievements!
- Fight with 5 monsters from Scottish legends!
38. Faces of Illusion: The Twin Phantoms
Embark on an exciting adventure between magic and illusion. Conduct your own investigation, solve the disappearance of a rising theatre star, and discover the secrets behind the curtains of the Parisian theatre.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE LORE OF 19th CENTURY PARIS!
A young journalist witnesses the kidnapping of a theatre star, Beatrice Le Brun. The ambitious girl then undertakes her own investigation.
BECOME THE DETECTIVE AND SOLVE FASCINATING RIDDLES!
As it turns out, the main suspect is one Charles Delacroix – a world-famous illusionist who mysteriously vanished some time ago.
EXPLORE HAND-PAINTED LOCATIONS AND LOOK FOR CLUES!
When the journalist and her young associate – Beatrice’s brother – follow the kidnapper, more and more of the truth about the abduction and a mysterious romance come to light.
OVERCOME CHALLENGING HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Is it all just smoke and mirrors, or true magic and pure evil? What really hides in the underbelly of the Parisian Theatre? Discover the identity of the kidnapper and thwart his plans before it’s too late!
- Dark secrets with an undercurrent of romance!
- Mysterious story set in 19th century Paris!
- Solve challenging Hidden Object Puzzles!
- Explore 30 hand-painted locations!
- Test yourself in 21 colorful mini-games!
39. Alicia Griffith – Lakeside Murder
A ritual murder shocks a peaceful town and Detective Alicia must solve this mystery.
She will need to encounter and overcome the vicious murderer.
Alicia, detective from a big city, visits a small town in the mountains for her vacation. But murder took place and the local sheriff needs her help. To solve the mystery behind the ritual murder Alicia has to investigate the mountain town, a deep forest, an old mansion, an ancient graveyard and a hidden temple of the lost Mayan tribe where she will encounter and try to overcome a powerful and vicious murderer.Features
- 36 challenging locations
- 28 location specific minigames
- 5 unique characters
- 12 flashback animations
- 35 achievements
40. Skyland: Heart of the Mountain
In an outlandish world the surface of the planet withered and died below the toxic fumes. Survivors fled and settled atop the sleeping giants. Those relics of forgone age proved to be a source of endless energy that allowed entire civilization to flourish again.
However, something sinister looms over the Skyland. People are disappearing without trace and it seems it might be connected to your father's tragic death. It’s up to you and your trusty crew of airship Nightingale to uncover the truth behind it. Team up with your sister Adrianne and together you will solve a mystery behind your father's passing and see a glimpse of ancient civilization that shaped this world.
In your journey you will confront mysterious Bal the Sole and possibly face questions about a nature of life itself.
Wherever your quest will lead you, Skyland will never be the same.
Features Explore 40 hand painted vistas!
Test your skills in 22 diverse mini games!
Look for clues in 17 hidden object scenes!
Step into the world created on the shoulders of slumbering giants!
Join the crew of Nightingale and travel across the Skyland!
Solve over 50 steampunk themed puzzles!
Discover hidden truth behind mysterious Bal the Sole!
Team up with your sister Adrianne and avenge your father!
41. Lost Lands: The Golden Curse
Life in Lost Lands has gone on peacefully for several decades since the oppression of the Black Horsemen was put to an end. But then, stone demon statues begin to wake up in an abandoned old fort. The locals are in a panic and nobody suspects that an ancient curse has been awakened after sleeping for a thousand years. That is when a mage named Maaron remembers Susan, the warrior who has repeatedly saved Lost Lands from the forces of Evil. He summons her again, and Susan will have to help the people of Lost Lands, because this time it is not just the fate of this world that is at stake. Susan has to save the whole human world... Her world.
• A bonus chapter about the life of one of the characters you met.
• Collections, achievements, morphings, bonus puzzles and mini-games.
• Wallpapers, concept art, soundtracks, and more.
• Embedded walkthrough.
42. Parallels Cross
Your son is lost in a deserted mansion. To find him you must unveil the secrets of a deserted boarding school. Discover the surreal experiments that took all of the mansion dwellers to another place. Can you save your son from being a prisoner of the void?
- Delve into a mysterious atmosphere
- Solve unique puzzles
- Enjoy beautiful and realistic graphics
- Adjustable game difficulties
43. Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb
Join Rif the Fox and his companions Okk and Eeah on the adventure of your life! Inherit the Earth will transport you to a world of beauty and intrigue... Earth! The Orb of Storms has been stolen and Rif is accused. You have only days to help Rif get to the bottom of the mystery of the missing Orb. Your journey takes you to the Wild Lands, through hostile territories and ultimately to the ancient ruins of the legendary Humans.
- Scores of Interactive Conversations.
- Multiple 3-D Scrolling Maps.
- Dozens of Challenging Puzzles.
- Simple Point and Click Interface.
- Cinematic Full Screen Animation.
- Terrific Musical Scores and Sound Effects.
44. Small Town Terrors Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition
A visit to Pilgrim’s Hook is the last thing you wanted. You vowed never to return to your childhood home. The only person that could ever compel you to come back summoned you with an unexpected phone call. How could you not answer his desperate plea for help? You must go back and save your twin brother from the deadly menace that lurks below the island.
The horror begins at land’s end and spreads its wrath over land like a web of suffocating tentacles. A tide of terror has attacked Pilgrim’s Hook. Few townsfolk remain and the ones who do appear to have gone mad. A diabolical power eats away at those who dare to resist the call of the sea.
You could fall prey too. A mysterious underwater force threatens you with ominous words. “I keep everything that comes to me through the sea. I think I will keep you and your brother both,” the voice resonates like the echoes of a living nightmare.
Defy destiny of doom. Your dear brother’s fate is in your hands. Only you can free Arthur and the townsfolk from the perils of doom.
Dive in if you dare and brave the depths of Pilgrim’s Hook. Encounter colorful characters, a kingdom of ocean life, mesmerizing aquatic sound effects and hauntingly realistic maritime scenes. You alone can unravel the mystery and break the horrific spell.
You are the last hope in this decades long struggle between good and evil, sand and surf, and land and sea. Turn the tide of deadly danger that lurks below the troubled shores of Pilgrim's Hook.Features
- Reveal the clues, piece them together, and solve the mystery of Pilgrim’s Hook!
- Discover life-saving clues and solve unusual puzzles
- Find dozens of morphing sea creatures: starfish, lobsters, crabs and more
- Earn a collection of sea-based achievements
- Interact with the inhabitants of Pilgrim’s Hook, from the seaman and priest, to the bartender and the townsfolk
- Search Pilgrim’s Hook for missing whale bones
- Work with an integrated strategy guide
- Bonus chapter Beneath the Sea
Categories in common with Small Town Terrors Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition: Adventure
45. The Last Dream: Developer's Edition
The Last Dream: Developers Edition“Reality and dreams are about to become entwined…..”
The Last Dream: Developers Edition" is a casual adventure game which, despite having some classic casual elements, will also offer a greater challenge for more experienced gamers.
"Every night your beloved wife Elizabeth, who died in a car accident, comes to you in your dreams. She seems to be calling for you - why? One morning you find a strange clue from your dream which sets you on to a path full of adventure and intrigue – the path to your wife? Your reality is now mixed with your dreams as you battle with unimaginable invisible forces that are trying to stop you meeting with Elizabeth. Undeterred, you pursue her ghost, discovering new clues in a variety of locations as well as meeting a fluffy feline who will help you on your way. Is this reality or a dream? Whatever it is, you know you have no choice – after all, you love your wife and are ready to do anything to save her…"Developers edition features:
- Gripping storyline, full of intrigue and adventure
- Live action cut-scenes and gorgeous graphics
- Steam achievements to unlock
- Bonus chapter for completing the main game
- 19 versatile mini games and 10 fragmented object scenes
- Steam trading cards
- The cat helper will be near
- 7 cat toys to find
- 10 photographs to collect
46. The Legacy: Forgotten Gates
"The Legacy: Forgotten Gates" is a hidden-object adventure game packed with mini-games and puzzles, telling a story of a journey to another world, where danger and unexpected turns of events await around every corner!
It was late evening and the museum was almost empty. At the Maya artifact exhibition, one of the exhibits suddenly started to move. The sound drew the attention of a young woman named Diana, a museum employee and an expert in Mayan culture. When she came closer to the artifact she realized it looked like a portal... and suddenly some unknown power lifted her up and teleported her to an ancient temple! Now Diana has to figure out where she is, how she got there and how she's going to return home. The young woman encounters a civilization similar to the Mayan culture, but this is neither the past nor a parallel reality. It's another planet, connected to Earth centuries ago by some special gates. And now the gates have been activated again...
Only Shaash, the local shaman and gate keeper, can help Diana return home. But that will not be easy. Diana will have to face numerous tests, travel far through the Endless River Valley, encountering the strange people and wondrous animals of the other world, while trying to hide from all dangers and solving dozens of different challenges on her way.
- Multiple wonderful locations and stunning graphics
- Unexpected plot turns
- Unforgettable characters
- Fascinating mini-games and puzzles
47. Alice's Adventures. Hidden Object
Have you always dreamed of joining Alice as she journeys in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass? In this Hidden Objects game, your dream comes true! Help the heroine solve puzzles and find cleverly disguised clues so she can advance through this wondrous land.
Colorful 360 degree scenery, animation, and 3D visual effects will make your adventure vivid and fun. Those with a competitive streak can repeat the quest with new puzzles and have an opportunity to contend with other players. Key features:
- Experience unusual 360-degree panoramas and 3D views!
- Vibrant interiors
- Diverse challenges: there is the classic hidden objects based on name or outlines, finding identical items, and search for pairs of items.
Another nice bonus: you will probably reach for Lewis Carroll's classic once again, and if your child has not read the book yet, playing the game together will be a sure way to spark interest! Dive into the world of fantasy!
48. Lost Lands: Dark Overlord
Susan had just stepped away to answer the phone, but when she returned she saw something pulling her son Jimmy through a shimmering portal. It closed before she could pull him back. To save him, she must find a way to this other world. Before Susan lies a world that no one else has ever seen before... a world where magic is real and anything is possible. Find out who took Jimmy and what they want in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord!
• Beautiful cinematics and gorgeous graphics
• A story spanning multiple worlds
• Challenging mini-games and puzzles
• Explore an underwater world in the bonus chapter
49. Dream Hills: Captured Magic
Many years ago, Dream Hills was a merry, bustling kingdom.
Its residents led a fairy tale life, good always triumphed over evil, and everyone was happy – until, on the day of the festival of Great Balance, the evil witch poisoned the Fairy Godmother who had been watching over the kingdom and keeping it from evil. Everything changed then. Dream Hills was cast into darkness, and countless troubles began to assault its residents.
Many years later, the Fairy Godmother finally woke up, free from the spell. She now must restore the fairy tale kingdom the witch has destroyed.
Help the Fairy Godmother find her magic wand, get rid of the evil witch, and break the curse.
Solve puzzles, help your favorite fairy tale characters, and collect magical artifacts.
Give this story a happy ending!Features:
- Visit 35 locations
- Explore 21 hidden object scenes
- Solve 32 exciting puzzles
- Meet characters you have known and loved since childhood
- Enjoy picturesque fairy tale landscapes
50. Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts
Death is not the end. There is beyond the veil, another realm between life and death, where spirits lurk, their business unfinished. Many years ago, Emily plummeted from an attic window to her doom. Her house now lies abandoned along with the mystery of her death. Sara has inherited this dark home, only to discover that it is not empty. Through Sarah, Emily has found a way to speak. But there are Others in shadow, restless...
• 130+ Haunting Scenes to Navigate.
• Move between two worlds.
• What you do in one affects the other.
• Customizable Difficulty to set challenges how you like them.
• Solve a 30 year old mystery
Categories in common with Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts: Adventure