The best games like NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 are:
- arrow_rightNBA Playgrounds
- arrow_rightBorderlands 2
- arrow_rightThe Outer Worlds
- arrow_rightSunset Overdrive
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
- arrow_rightPlanet Coaster
- arrow_rightCommand & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
99 Best Games Like NBA 2K Playgrounds 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (47)
- PlayStation 4 (63)
- iOS (54)
- Android (29)
- macOS (50)
- Linux (23)
- Nintendo Switch (38)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (11)
- Xbox 360 (39)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (56)
- PlayStation 2 (19)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (14)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (20)
- GameCube (10)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (7)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (2)
1. NBA Playgrounds
• Easy to play, challenging to master
• Offline and Online Multiplayer
• Massive roster of current and retired NBA superstars
• All the official NBA teams
• Travel to playgrounds across the globe
• Hundreds of dunks and moves
• Collect all your favorite players
• Improve players over time
• Compete against the master of the playground himself - Allen Iverson
• Even more NBA superstars will be added post-launch
“Up your game!”
2. Borderlands 2
Sequel to the 4-player cooperative FPS RPG Borderlands, where the new team of Vault Hunters arrives on the infamous planet Pandora in order to get the riches, hidden inside the Vault, and help to free the planet from the Handsome Jack, President of Hyperion. Clear out the endless waves and groups and marauders with various weapon types and character abilities.
Unlike the first game, Borderlands 2 provided DLC not only expanding the world of Pandora with stand-alone story campaigns but adding 2 more characters. Now the main cast consists of Gunzerker Salvador(dual-wields guns at command), Siren Maya (holds and paralyzes the enemy), Commando Axton (summons turrets) and Zer0 the Assasin (invisible sniper ninja). But with the DLC players can try out summoning giant flying robots with Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho.
Most of the game charm and popularity of Borderlands 2 comes from the supporting cast and the personalities of the NPC, making this fast-paced shooter with optional cover stand out.
3. The Outer Worlds
The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
In The Outer Worlds, you awake from hibernation on a colonist ship that was lost in transit to Halcyon, the furthest colony from Earth located at the edge of the galaxy, only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy it. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
You can be flawed, in a good way: New to The Outer Worlds is the idea of flaws. A compelling hero is made by the flaws they carry with them. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren't particularly good at. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.
Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
Categories in common with The Outer Worlds: Role Playing
4. Sunset Overdrive
2027, the metropolis of Sun City.
The city is full of creatures, savage, aggressive and insane - these creatures were just ordinary townspeople a short while ago, but they abused the energy drink produced by Fizzco, in which something was wrong with the recipe. In general, loyal consumers mutated into monsters and now nothing can be done with them, only to kill everyone.
The protagonist (by the way, who worked at Fizzco) is not constrained by any laws of physics, can move around the city in any direction, run on walls and wires, jump like a kangaroo and so on. This is not parkour, it's just complete freedom of movement. He also has a "guidance system" that shows him the way.
In addition to the hero, several groups and singles of varying degrees of eccentricity are fighting monsters in the city. Monsters also do not belong to the same type. Monsters are many, they are very different and extremely unusual - there are, for example, creatures fused with water cannons or a bucket from an excavator. The hero's weapon is even more diverse than the monsters. Various weapons rush vinyl records, throw bowling balls, shoot teddy bears with pieces of TNT in their paws and this is not the whole list.
The game has about fifty amps to move the hero and defeat the monsters.
Loadout is an arcade third-person multiplayer shooter developed by Edge Of Reality.
The game focuses on over-the-top cartoon gore and dark humor. The emphasis is put on player and weaponry customization. A vast Weaponcrafting system is present, which allows players to build a weapon which suits their playstyle from scratch. The class system is absent as the developers want the players to define their own classes using the weapons of their own creation.
There are no in-game paywalls, but if the player wants to unlock all the customization options or the best weapon modules, they have to either grind the in-game currency or buy it for real money.
The game features 4 competitive multiplayer modes and a co-op mode where 4 players complete missions which are divided into 5 or 6 parts with each mission having a different goal. A lot of missions revolve around killing aliens known as Kroads. After each mission, the players are awarded loot boxes, in-game currency or other in-game items.
6. FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
Get ready to be at the centre of the ultimate fantasy adventure, now for Windows PC.
Joined by your closest friends on the roadtrip of a lifetime through a breathtaking open world, witness stunning landscapes and encounter larger-than-life beasts on your journey to reclaim your homeland from an unimaginable foe.
In an action-packed battle system, channel the power of your ancestors to warp effortlessly through the air in thrilling combat, and together with your comrades, master the skills of weaponry, magic and team-based attacks.
Now realised with the power of cutting-edge technology for Windows PCs, including support for high-resolution displays and HDR10, the beautiful and carefully-crafted experience of FINAL FANTASY XV can be explored like never before.
Embark On A Journey Without Limits.
Take the wheel and drive from the capital to the back roads, or venture out on foot to discover a vast landscape of teeming wildlife, dangerous caverns and living cities full of adventure.
Made For Windows PC Players.
Supporting high-resolution options and compatible with native 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution and HDR 10. Graphical options can also be configured to support up to 8K. Thanks to NVIDIA, you can experience the beautiful and carefully-crafted world of Eos like never before.
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION boasts a wealth of bonus content, including content contained in free updates to the console versions as well as paid downloadable content originally available through the Season Pass. Players can also explore the world of Eos through Noctis's eyes in an all-new first-person mode.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION: Role Playing
7. Planet Coaster
Surprise, delight and thrill crowds as you build the theme park of your dreams. Build and design incredible coaster parks with unparalleled attention to detail and manage your park in a truly living world.
Piece-by-Piece Construction: Planet Coaster makes a designer out of everyone. Lay paths, build scenery, customize rides and make everything in your park unique with piece-by-piece construction and over a thousand unique building components.
Landscape Sculpting: Play with nature and reshape the land beneath your feet. Sculpt the landscape to raise mountains, form lakes, dig caverns and even build islands in the sky, then weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
Total Authenticity: Recreate your favorite rides or leave the real world at the door. However you love to play, the most realistic rides and most realistic reactions from your guests make Planet Coaster the most authentic simulation ever.
Simulation Evolved: The deepest park simulation in gaming history rewards your skills and makes management fun. Control every aspect of your guests’ experience and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your choices in an instant.
A Living World: Every park guest is an expressive individual who thinks, feels and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together Planet Coaster’s guests will tell you at a glance just how well your park is run.
Park Management: You’re the boss with accessible controls that make management fun. Test your skills in a campaign of creative scenarios, or just build for fun and tweak your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests.
Communal Creation: Planet Coaster links coaster fanatics and creators around the world with the Steam Workshop community hub. Trade scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks with other players, and add the world’s wildest creations to your own park.
Be Inspired: Discover new content from the world’s best coaster park creators every day. Browse and download content from your favorite creators, or choose from the latest designs selected by the Planet Coaster dev team.
Share Your Creativity: Whether it’s a magnificent ice cream shop or the world’s most thrilling coaster, build it, name it and share it with the planet. Join a community of creators and see your designs appear in parks around the world.
8. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
An expansion to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 that can be played without the original game. Uprising features additional campaigns for three factions: the Allies, the Soviets, and the Empire of the Rising Sun. The plot continues the events of Red Alert 3, making Allied victory in previous game canon.
The Soviet Union fights for its very existence because Allied corporation FutureTech is developing a weapon that can freeze time. Its leaders want to erase Soviet Russia from the history once and forever. The war in Allied-occupied Japan continues, as there are still pockets of resistance that Allies have to suppress, and there are two Russian generals taking over parts of the Empire. There's also a standalone campaign that reveals the origins of Yuriko Omega, a Japanese girl with psionic abilities, and follows her as she becomes a commando for the Empire, and later a prisoner of the Allies.
Unlike some of the previous games in the series, Red Alert 3 – Uprising allows no multiplayer modes, neither cooperative nor competitive.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising: Strategy
Explore huge, beautiful worlds, meet (and beat) an unforgettable cast of characters and horde a vault-load of shiny collectibles as buddy-duo Yooka (the green one) and Laylee (the wisecracking bat with the big nose) embark on an epic adventure to thwart corporate creep Capital B and his devious scheme to absorb all the world’s books… and convert them into pure profit!
Using their arsenal of special moves, our heroes will tackle a huge variety of puzzles and platforming challenges in their search for Pagies, the golden bounty used to unlock — and expand — stunning new worlds, each jammed to the gills with oddball characters, hulking bosses, minecart challenges, arcade games, quiz shows, multiplayer games… and much more!KEY FEATURES:
INTRODUCING OUR NEW BUDDY DUO: Yooka and Laylee boast an awesome arsenal of abilities built for platforming fun and unlocked with added freedom from the serpent salesman Trowzer.
CARVE YOUR OWN PATH: Purchase and unlock moves with freedom, choose to expand your favourite worlds into even larger, more complex playgrounds and equip unique Tonic gameplay modifiers to customise your play style. Every player will have a unique experience.
A COLLECT-EM-UP FOR THE MODERN ERA: Seek out a roster of shiny collectibles with gameplay progression at their core (as well as other, more valuable materials), such as the dual action Butterfly Energy or tricky Ghost Writers!
A CAST TO LAST: Meet (or beat) a huge cast of memorable characters brought to life by the art and audio teams behind legendary platform games, and destined to endure in future adventures as part of Playtonic Universe. Expect all manner of grunts, squeaks and squawks.
A DREAM SOUNDTRACK: David Wise (Donkey Kong Country) and Grant Kirkhope (Banjo-Kazooie) combine for a melodic masterpiece! Seriously, clean out your ears – they’re in for a treat.
BUDDY UP: Establish your own buddy-duo and adventure through Yooka-Laylee in co-op mode! Taking control of a unique co-op character, a second player can assist Yooka and Laylee by stunning enemies and helping them tackle tricky challenges. No piggyback required.
AND A WHOLE LOT MORE: Discover unique boss fights, mine cart challenges, retro-tastic Arcade games, quiz shows and 8 unique multiplayer games!
10. RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
Stretch your imagination further to build bigger parks and higher coasters! Break ground and start from scratch, open the gates to a remarkable Six Flags park, or just create the most gut-wrenching roller coaster imaginable - now you can play your way! Choose and complete different scenarios accordingly to the experience and content you like. Satisfy the visitors by building various attractions and facilities.Wild new rides, exciting new themes, and improved easy-to-use building tools make creating the ultimate amusement park more fun than ever!
- Test your Tycoon skills with 25 amazing Six Flags® coasters and 5 Six Flags® parks based on real-life places
- Create incredible roller coasters using all-new Roller Coaster Designer!
- Thrill your park guests with over 150 different rides and attractions
- Customize your park with new and unique themes, including Giant Garden, Wild West, Pirates, and more!
11. Double Dragon: Neon
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
12. Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR
Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the next addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals have been tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect! Game contents revamped to provide for gamers of all skill levels, you cannot miss out on this one!
Totally unique cast of 23 characters!In "REVELATOR" we have 6 new characters from the previous of the series, namely "Johnny", "Jack-O'", "Kuradoberi Jam", "Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy", coming to a total number of 23 playable characters!
*"Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy" can be unlocked by purchasing their respective DLCs. "Raven" can also be unlocked using in-game currency.
Extensive Game ModesBeginners can feel at ease with our step-by-step training program, from Tutorial Mode being remodified into an action game to learn the ropes, to the introduction of Stylish Mode that allows easy inputs for Special Attacks, and many more! You can also visit the in-game FAQ to find out answers to popular questions on how to get strong!
For players who already somewhat know their bearings in Fighting Games, we have the COMBO mode to teach all characters' worth of their combo potentials, and the MISSION mode to teach about the characters' general tactics and techniques. There's also the staple "TRAINING" mode, equipped with tons of features that allow you to recreate the situation of your choice, so as to allow you to train and research!
The well-received STORY mode is now back with more punch! Fully cinematic with the 3D graphics engine, explore the lore and find out.. the REVELATIONS of "Guilty Gear". There's also a short introduction to the past series at the start of the story mode, so players new to the series need not fret!
ONLINE ModePlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
In "Player Match" mode, you can walk around with your own customizable avatars and communicate with other players in the 3D room environment.
You can also place an entry in the "Rank Match" and proceed to play other offline game modes such as TRAINING mode, while waiting for your entry to be paired up.
The replays stored from your matches do not only show the match as-is, but you can also view both you and your opponent's key inputs, and you can change the camera angle to view the battle from a different perspective!
*Cross-platform to PS3/4 is not supported.
Don't know where to put in your effort? We'll show you the way! Be a formidable player in no time with our content-packed support features, in "GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-"!
13. RIDGE RACER Unbounded
The latest title in the RIDGE RACER franchise, RIDGE RACER Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path with a new breed of arcade racing.
RIDGE RACER Unbounded brings an unexpected dimension to the series, delivering an original blast of ferocious racing adrenaline. Join the Unbounded street racing gang, lead by Kara Shindo, and test your driving skills against rivals in every street and alley of Shatter Bay. Prove your worth, get respect and expand your turf. Key Features
- Crash through everything - Cutting edge physics and effects combine to bring direct destruction like you’ve never seen before. Unleash your rage to obliterate everything in your way and carve your own path.
- Race in urban environments - Shatter Bay lives by its own rules and is ripe for being torn apart by the overpowered vehicles rampaging through its many areas, including the commercial zone, refinery, port, and high-rise construction site.
- New breed of racing machines - Traditional racing machines are out and dozens of badass street machines are in, including the legendary RIDGE RACER Angel and Devil cars.
BlazeRush is a dynamic arcade racing survival game with no health, no levelling and no brakes!
You can assemble a team of friends to play in local or online multiplayer, choose a car to your taste and chase, blow up and cut off!
Adapt your style and tactics to new enemies, obstacles and tracks.Welcome to the World Of Racing and Frantic Fun!key Features:
- Simple multiplayer. Up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players over the Internet;
- Couch vs. couch. Start races with local players;
- Connect to the game at any time;
- Dozens of fun tracks on three planets, 16 cars and a variety of cool guns;
- Lots of medals for various tricks and antics.
Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook!
15. LEGO DC Super-Villains
It's good to be bad… Embark on an all-new DC/LEGO® adventure by becoming the best villain the universe has seen. Players will create and play as an all-new super-villain throughout the game, unleashing mischievous antics and wreaking havoc in an action-packed story. Set in an open world experience within the DC universe, the Justice League has disappeared, leaving Earth's protection to their counterparts, who have proclaimed themselves as the "Justice Syndicate". It's up to you and a crazy group of misfits to uncover the intentions of Earth's new, strange, wannabe superheroes. Joined by renowned DC Super-Villains: The Joker, Harley Quinn, and countless others from the Injustice League, players will set out on an epic adventure.
16. Bloodline Champions
Engage in the most intense and fast paced player vs player action as you take control over one of several different bloodlines, each with their own unique weapons and abilities.
Free to play and critically acclaimed, Bloodline Champions is a next generation online multiplayer arena game where skill and team play is the most important factor to win. Every ability requires aiming and can be avoided by enemy players. Join the fight today and experience the unique combination of a top down shooter and a fast paced fighting game together with a healthy amount of RPG elements.Key features:
- Experience intense, adrenaline-fueled multiplayer battles with thousands of other players.
- Choose your character from more than twenty bloodlines, each with their own abilities and specialties. From the fire-wielding Igniter to the elusive Ranid Assassin, each offers a unique experience!
- Earn experience and rise in level to unlock upgrades that will let you customize your bloodline according to your play style!
- Direct controls, cursor-based aiming, focused characters and an easy-to-learn interface allow you to enjoy Bloodline Champions just minutes into your first battle!
- Thanks to a robust matchmaking system you will be off onto the fields of battle immediately after joining. Play up to five versus five battles, either with strangers automatically matched to your level or with a team of your best friends!
Short and intense battles, focus on player skill, and an elaborate stat-tracking system makes Bloodline Champions perfect for competitive gaming.
- Vibrant graphics, a unique art style and a superb sound design brings the world of Bloodline Champions to life as you keep yourself busy with dealing out death and destruction.
17. Turbo Dismount
Turbo Dismount is a kinetic tragedy about Mr. Dismount and the cars who love him. It is the official sequel to the wildly popular and immensely successful personal impact simulator - Stair Dismount.
The highlights of this experience are multiple vehicles, an awesome replay system, level editing features, high-speed physics and an indiscriminate sense of style.
The purpose of the game is simple - damage awards points. It is up to you to try different combinations of obstacles, vehicles, poses and levels to make it to the top of the leaderboards. To support friendly rivalry, Turbo Dismount supports placing a photo of your friend on the face of Mr. Dismount - such a delightful way to express one's emotions!
18. Three Heroes
The homeland is being besieged by enemies on all sides, now it is up to three heroes to take up their sword, spear, and bow to cleanse the land of the evil invaders. Featuring exciting combat, polished graphics, and hilarious humor; Three Heroes is the action adventure game that has something for everyone.
At some point, everyone dreams of being a hero, well now they can be three. Choose your hero and smash, hack, and shoot your way through the Slavic homeland to cleanse it from the evils that plague your land.
Inspired by stories out of Slavic myth; Three Heroes features an engaging story, epic combat, and RPG character building.
-Three playable characters, each with their own weapons and unique abilities
-Switch between characters at any time during gameplay to use the right hero for the job.
-Make your heroes more heroic with new and upgradable weapons, armor, and abilities
-Battle against enemies out of Slavic myth
-A colorful cast of hilarious characters
-Beautifully rendered graphics
There’s not much time, enemies press in on all side, grab your weapon and become a Hero.
19. Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online | 四女神オンライン CYBER DIMENSION NEPTUNE | 四女神ONLINE 幻次元遊戲戰機少女
In this hack 'n' slash adventure co-developed with Tamsoft and Compile Heart, everyone's favorite four Goddesses enter an online fantasy game world inspired by... themselves! Choose from 12 characters, each with a unique playstyle to fight in 4-person realtime brawls, unleash devastating Awakening Skills, customize with tons of cosmetic accessories, and even play online with others!
- 4 Person Dungeon Raids - You'll never go it alone in the dungeons when you've got 3 other party members! Team up to exterminate dungeon fodder in this hack 'n' slash adventure! And change the player you control whenever you want!
- You CAN Cast that Here - Be prepped for any situation when you can map multiple skills to each face button, and max out your meter to unleash a flashy "Awakening Skill" that will devastate those who cross you!
- +10 to Fashion - Show off tons of cosmetic gear that can be resized, rotated, and placed anywhere! Ever seen a mustachioed fairy pirate DJ? Now you can!
- Nep_Main Joined your Party - Play online with up to three other people for extra loot and harder enemies, plus use the in-game chat feature to really make it feel like an MMO! (It's not.)
Categories in common with Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online | 四女神オンライン CYBER DIMENSION NEPTUNE | 四女神ONLINE 幻次元遊戲戰機少女: Role Playing
20. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
An Epic Tale - Follow Adol on his latest adventure and uncover the mysteries of the cursed island.
Party On! – Change your playable character on-the-fly as you battle ferocious foes in lightning-fast combat.
Another Side – Unravel the mystery of the blue-haired maiden Dana through her unique gameplay sections.
It Takes a Village! – Rescue your fellow shipwrecked passengers and bring them to your village where they will provide valuable services.
21. Rec Room
Things to Know
- Rec Room is an active game. Please use common sense and caution while playing!
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Children between 13-18 must consult with a parent or guardian before playing.
- In Early Access, Rec Room defaults to being a public experience. You will interact and voice chat with other people in real time. Rec Room offers mute, ignore and reporting features which we encourage you to learn and use. But even if you use these features, you still may be exposed to speech or behavior you find inappropriate.
- By playing Rec Room, you agree to our Code of Conduct!
- Rule #1: Be excellent to each other!
- No sexually explicit behavior or language in the locker room or public activities.
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Whatever you choose to do in a private activity, still make sure everyone is cool with it.
- Sexist, racist, discriminatory or harassing language is not welcome in Rec Room.
- Don't mess with other people's games! We don't want to implement a million rules to control your behavior in every game. Don't make us.
22. Ms. Splosion Man
You got a problem? Yo, she’ll splode it. At the Big Science after-party celebrating the capture of Splosion Man, a spill of champagne shorts out the safety protocols on the splosionatrix and from it emerges Ms. Splosion Man. The latest creation from Twisted Pixel Games, the creators of Splosion Man, The Maw, and Comic Jumper, Ms. Splosion man comes packed with fifty levels of single player and a separate fifty level co-op multiplayer campaign. Expanded map features, tons of unlockables, ghost replays, and countless other improvements make this the definitive edition for any splosion connoisseur.
23. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
24. The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game
Find your inner ninja with the all-new LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game! Play as your favorite ninjas, Lloyd, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya and Master Wu to defend their home island of Ninjago from the evil Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army. Master the art of Ninjagility by wall-running, high-jumping and battling the foes of Ninjago to rank up and upgrade the ninja's combat skills. Only in the LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game will you experience the film across 8 action packed locations each with its own unique Challenge Dojo. And with the Battle Maps, play against friends and family in competitions for up to four players!
25. Guns and Robots
Guns and Robots is free to play online third person shooter. The game brings robot action with massive customization. Players get cartoony bright 3D graphics in attractive environments and challenge each other in open arenas. Guns and Robots gives fun, entertaining experience with easy to master gameplay and numerous options to experiment robot constructing skills.BUILD YOUR ROBOT. CUSTOMIZE IT. DOMINATE THE ARENAS!
We are very excited to give gamers around the world the ability to enjoy the game that the community participated in creating! We would like to thank all for your support and most importantly, we are dedicated to adding more content and bring to you exciting new features, so join our Forums at http://forum.play-gar.com and be a part of Guns and Robots community!FEATURED DLC
Purchase the Steam Starter Pack of Guns and Robots and blast your way through your enemies with:
• 1000 Sparks
• 150 Upgrade Components
Guns and Robots Starter Pack is ideal for new robot-fighters who are looking to get a quick start in the action. This is special new player offer to get your hands on cool artillery, equipment and upgrades. In this pack you will get all upgradable component options:
- 30 upgrade head components,
- 30 upgrade weapon components,
- 30 upgrade device components,
- 30 upgrade body components,
- 30 upgrade chassis components,
- Massive customization. In Guns and Robots, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously.Wide variety of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine—tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arenas where players literally blast their way through.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play. Different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience.Players can choose to line up for high-level real-time combat.
- Player Guilds. Players can join, create guilds and benefit from numerous guild features.
- Achievements. Variety of achievements for the players with exceptional performance.
- Capture the Batteries (Capture the Flag)
- Team Deathmatch
- Bomb Squad (Destroy the Enemy Base)
26. BlazBlue: Central Fiction
BlazBlue: Central Fiction is the newest installment in the storied BlazBlue franchise and stands alone as the pinnacle of next gen 2D fighters! Like a well-timed 2D punch, BlazBlue: Central Fiction bashes massive amounts of content and innovation into one slick title that hits hard and keeps the pummeling steady!
27. DRAGON QUEST HEROES II
DRAGON QUEST HEROES II is a hack-and-slash, field-roaming Action RPG that sends players on a new adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world filled with hordes of monsters and battles of epic proportions. Up to 4 players can band together in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat challenging boss monsters. There is also a cast of many playable characters each with unique moves and abilities – including a host of familiar faces from the DRAGON QUEST® series and four brand new heroes that must team up to defeat an unknown threat looming over the Seven Realms!
Online Multiplayer – Up to 4 players can play online
Transform into a monster and battle as one of them
New world, new story & new adventures
Numerous unique characters each with unique abilities
Change your vocation and play in any fighting style with a variety of magic & weapons!
28. ONE PIECE World Seeker
Leave your compass behind and join Luffy as he embarks on a brand new action-packed adventure where you can experience the powers of the legendary Gum-Gum fruit to uncover hidden secrets on an original, never-before-seen island! Time to set sail!
Dynamic Gum-Gum Action
• Take control of Monkey D. Luffy and explore the vast areas of this all-new island as you try to uncover its hidden secrets.
• Experience an Original Story
The Straw Hat Pirates arrive on a mysterious island known only as "Prison Island" and they're soon caught up in a dramatic story full of twists and turns. Includes original characters designed by Eiichiro Oda himself!
• Fierce Battles Between Popular Characters
Face off against some of Luffy's well-known enemies from the ONE PIECE series. Use his Gum-Gum Fruit powers and powerful Haki abilities to take them down!
Meltdown is a tactical arcade shooter featuring both singleplayer and intense online multiplayer.
Set against a captivating sci-fi backdrop, the action game invites players to follow its main character, Zed, as he tries to shoot his way out of the remote space station that he has been trapped on as a result of a system malfunction.
During the course of the adventure, players can collect loot and level-up their character as they make their way through randomly generated levels. They can choose to play single player or co-op multiplayer, while experiencing an engaging gameplay, matching their gaming skills and style.
Clear all the missions and run the prestige mode !Key Features: Online Cross-Platform Co-Op & PvP Up to 4 Players
Local Co-Op Up to 4 Players
30 Random Generated Levels
3 Specializations (Specialist/Soldier/Medic)
3 Big Boss Battles
Wave-Attack arena challenges
30. BlackSmith HIT
BlackSmith HIT – Hit the iron when it is hot! And show who is the real blacksmith!
Sarcasm mode on :-)
BlackSmith HIT is exclusive and interesting arcade game, which proffers ultra realistic hammering experience that features stunning graphics, amazing animations and simple intuitive controls. Hammer the gold iron, toss away the cold ones and earn amazing rewards by unlocking new levels.
BlackSmith HIT is promised to render dynamic strength of character in you and guarantees you tremendous satisfaction, only if you are up for it. If you’ve what it takes to be a real blacksmith, your hammer awaits you, grab it and smash ‘em up hammer man. All the earnest players who have the passion and zeal to compete, BlackSmith HIT has it all stored for you. Brand your name among the best blacksmiths in the world.
As tempting as it sounds already, the game is reasonably simple. All you’ve to do is HIT and CATCH! HIT HARD AND PLAY SMART! Your priority is to keep the anvil at the highest temperature. Well of course there’s a catch. To optimized the right level of temperature toss the gray iron bars over your shoulder with the pliers in your hand.
Win maximum number of real gold horseshoe and accomplish as many as strokes you can. Your progress will embark a world full of possibilities for the blacksmith. With every pre-defined sets of challenges you complete a new and bewildering blacksmith character is unlocked. You have to unlock 13 surprisingly creative characters and 13 scenes tailored to them. Your every move is important, and it is followed by a certain reaction.
Features of the game:
- multiplayer mode only on Steam (for 4 Players!)
- be the best blacksmith in the world
- experience the astonishing graphics, amazing animations and splendid soundtrack
- choose from 13 awesome characters and tailored scenes
- earn gold horseshoes and you decide how to spend it
- try the addictive and intuitive gameplay
- gain bonus score in the HIT&HIT
- compete with others and check out your score on the global results
What are you waiting for? Suit up; let out the THOR inside you grab your hammer because you know you're worthy of it and HIT LIKE A BLACKSMITH!
31. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK
The DELUXE PACK includes the following bonus content:・4 DLC charactersRock Howard, Vanessa, Ryuji Yamazaki, Whip・10 DLC CostumesCLASSIC KYO / NIGHTMARE GEESE / ATHENA '98 Version / SHUN'EI: Kung-Fu Suit / NAKORURU: Kamuikotan Girls' School Uniform / CLASSIC IORI / MEITENKUN: Pajamas / KULA: Sundress / SYLVIE: Little Red Riding Hood / ANGEL: Diabla・Digital ArtbookIncludes never-before-seen concept art and design materials for all 4 DLC characters. KOF fans should not miss out on this!・Digital SoundtrackA special soundtrack that includes recently released tracks, for a total of 30 tracks that you can enjoy at any time.
KOF XIV STEAM EDITION
DLC content:・Two FREE DLC Costumes!Kyo Kusanagi (CLASSIC KYO) and Geese Howard (NIGHTMARE GEESE)
GAME FEATURES:・54 Fighters: One of the largest character rosters ever in the KOF Series!In addition to the original roster of 50 characters, 4 DLC characters join the fight! Iconic characters as well as new challengers duke it out in KOF XIV STEAM EDITION for epic battles.・New Chapter: A brand New Kof Saga!The KOF Series' storyline has been continuing over the OROCHI, NESTS, and ASH sagas. KOF's rich story has NOT finished, and returns in a brand new exciting story arc with KOF XIV STEAM EDITION.・3-on-3: KOF’s traditional game system is back!Select your favorite 3 fighters from the game's robust character roster, and fight to victory via KOF's traditional "3-on-3 TEAM BATTLE" game system.・A Plethora Of Game ModesKOF XIV STEAM EDITION features a large variety of game modes such as STORY MODE, VS MODE, and a GALLERY MODE for the best KOF experience ever.・PARTY BATTLE: A new fighting game experienceDuke it out with as many as six people (three players on each team) in VS Online "PARTY BATTLE"! Feel the heat of an authentic fighting game tournament experience.・RUSH: A new feature aimed at easing beginners into the battle systemThe newly introduced “RUSH” feature allows even novice players to perform combos by pressing Light Punch repeatedly.・Climax Cancel: Ultimate Combos!The combo system has evolved in KOF XIV, allowing players to execute a CLIMAX SUPER SPECIAL MOVE from a SUPER SPECIAL MOVE in the same combo for astonishing damage.
Categories in common with THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION: Action
32. Medieval Engineers
The game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and history and doesn't use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as an action game too. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Medieval Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 2 million copies in its first year and is still a bestseller.Early Access Features
- BUILDING WITH STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Medieval Engineers is all about building and the options are unlimited. Build anything from houses and castles to wagons and catapults.
- FULLY INTERACTABLE WORLD
Change, pick up and interact with everything includes plants, bushes, trees, animals, and the ground itself. Everything is interactable and destructible!
- VOXEL TERRAFORMING
Make the ground into any shape you want. Use a pickaxe to dig and mine in the ground or use the special voxel tools to reshape the land.
- LIMITLESS EXPLORATION
Play in a volumetric open world environment and explore a whole planet. Find valuable defensible areas or go to battle alongside your allies to take enemy lands and secure resources. The planet is full life including trees, plants, animals, and savage barbarian warriors.
- INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Build with structural integrity. Make buildings too tall and they will collapse! Design your structures carefully keeping in mind the differences between wood and stone. Use Structural Integrity View to find weak points in real-time. When the supports fail buildings come crashing down in glorious real-time destruction!
More to be added later
Please be sure to read the list of current features before you buy the game. It will give you an insight on what is or isn't actually working: http://www.medievalengineers.com/featuresPerformance NotesMedieval Engineers is in development and undergoing frequent optimizations. The performance will get better. The performance depends on the complexity of your world and the configuration of your computer. Simple worlds run smoothly even on low-end computers, but a more complex world with rich object interactions could overload even high-end computers.
Minimum requirements represent the bare minimum to run simple scenes and don’t guarantee a perfect experience.
33. Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
As humanity endeavored to better themselves, they created the biological marvel known as Gears. Originally intended as the next step of human evolution, they were instead fitted for war and turned against their own creators. A century later, you are left in the wake of the hundred year human-Gear war that nearly destroyed the Earth. Welcome to Guilty Gear X2 #Reload.
Building upon the gameplay and story of Guilty Gear X, #Reload features refined fighting mechanics, new characters and stages, and the same high-velocity multiplayer versus action that put Guilty Gear on the map.Key Features
- 19 Unique & Bizarre Characters - An assassin who fights with their hair? A yo-yo-slinging bounty hunter? A corpse possessed by a sentient shadow? It wouldn't be Guilty Gear without them! The varied designs and playstyles of #Reload's sizable cast provide hours of entertainment... but if that isn't enough for you, there may be even more fighters hidden away, waiting to be uncovered.
- 8 Gamemodes To Test Your Mettle - Play against a friend or the AI in Versus mode, fight to your dying breath in Survival mode, hone your skills in Training and Mission mode, show off your sick dust loop combos in Medal of Millionaires mode, or learn your character's ultimate fate in Story mode; the choice is yours.
- Gorgeous Scenery, Ludicrous Design - Brawl in the rainy streets of London, atop a speeding airship, or even in the depths of Hell. The world of Guilty Gear comes to life through its art, and #Reload is livelier than ever before.
- Critically-acclaimed Soundtrack - Courtesy of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari, the heavy rock musical stylings of #Reload are a force to be reckoned with. Buyers of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
34. Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul
THE LEGEND REBORN!
The long awaited return of Saint Seiya is here with Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul! This amazing game will feature characters from the whole series, including the 12 Gold Saints and their God Cloths from the newly released anime “Soul of Gold”. Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul also leverages the power of the latest technology for spectacular graphics, robust gameplay, intense battles and many other exciting features to discover!
- THE LONG AWAITED RETURN OF SAINT SEIYA - a new anime series and a new video game! Gold saints with God Cloths will join the game’s original mode for the first time.
- BURN YOUR COSMOS ON STEAM®! - The battle to protect Athena arrives on STEAM for the first time.
- THE STORY OF SAINT SEIYA – Follow the storyline from the Twelve Zodiac Temples arc to the battles against Hades as well as other surprises. Relive Saint Seiya’s memorable storyline with beautiful 3D cut scenes.
- IMPROVED GAMEPLAY, COMBOS AND NEW MOVES – Deeper immersion and even more exciting Saint Seiya Cosmo battles with the addition of aerial combos and range variation. Special moves will be enforced, making the game more strategic and exciting!
Categories in common with Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: Action
35. I Am The Hero
I Am The Hero is a pixel art, beat 'em up, fighting game that tells the story of a "Hero" with a glorious but mysterious past. Is he the hero he thinks he is or is there another side to this legendary figure?
I Am The Hero is a love note to retro gaming, ripped from the fuzzy memories of the developer’s childhoods and seasoned with a wild passion for fighting games. If you want a truly modern re-interpretation of classic gaming, then it’s time to join the fate and answer one simple question, “are you the hero?”FEATURES:
Local and Online Co-Op
Fast Moving, Fluid Combat
Free Style Combos : trample, juggle, rush, and crush your enemies into submission with your own unique fighting styles
Critical Blink : by timing your attacks perfectly you can unleash massive damage on your foes with Critical BlinkGAME MODES:
Single Player Campaign
Online Co-Op In Survival Mode
Enjoy fast paced, retro action inspired by modern and old-school classics. I Am The Hero will give you shot of nostalgia and adrenaline that you’ve been crazing.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to join the fight!
36. Them's Fightin' Herds
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D Fighting game featuring a cast of 4-legged combatants! Beneath the cute and cuddly surface designed by acclaimed cartoon producer and developer Lauren Faust, a serious and mechanically deep, GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
As an additional thank you to Skullgirls and their playerbase for supporting us by letting us use the Z-engine via their crowdfund goals, owners of Skullgirls on Steam get an additional discount when purchasing the game. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The full main story will be delivered (FOR FREE) in regularly released episodes after Full release launch, focusing mostly on one character each, along with many unique unlockables, target mode courses and hidden fight scenarios.GAME FEATURES
- Visual Pixel Lobby: Online multiplayer lobby system uses the same style of overworld as Story Mode to allow all players to explore (read: goof around in) locations within the world of Foenum with other players. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items you collect through Story Mode AND Multiplayer PVP/PVE gameplay!
- Dynamic Music System: Rockin’ character themes that adapt in the heat of the battle makes every fight a treat to the players AND the spectators.
- GGPO powered netplay for the smoothest possible fighting game experience.
- More fighters are on the way, introducing more playstyles to the roster! Each fighter DLC release will include additional unlockable cosmetics, modes and character specific story mode expansions.
- 4-button Fighting: A-Light, B-Medium, C-Heavy, D-Magic.
- Magic System: Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Juggle Decay: Opponents become gradually heavier during a combo, but ONLY after the juggle decay bar is filled. This manages combo length without imposing a hard limit. In addition, filling the juggle decay bar prevents standing infinites by removing the opponent's ability to remain standing for the rest of that combo.
- Enhanced Super Attack: Spend an additional meter to add utility to your main super attack with effects that stay true to the characters’ unique personalities and talents!
37. V-Rally 4
The return of a legendary off-road racing game! Enjoy an extreme experience while becoming an expert in a demanding simulation. Take on the challenges of rallies, rallycross, drifts, buggies and hill climbs, and set off on a spectacular journey across every continent.
Dominate dangerous roads, hostile conditions and environments, constantly striving for more speed and with adrenaline boosting your reflexes. At the wheel of the most legendary off-road vehicles in each category, take on the most difficult routes in fabulous surroundings.
Rally: from Kenya to Sequoia Park, dominate the most difficult routes in conditions that are often extreme, at the wheel of modern and historic vehicles.
V-Rally Cross: intense 8-way races on dirt/tarmac tracks.
Extreme-Khana: drift, precision and speed, with traps scattered over the roads, putting your driving and showmanship skills to the test!
Buggy: become an expert at driving through hilly terrain, adopt the special reflexes and learn the particular physics needed to win these fierce races.
Hillclimb: reach the peaks at the wheel of these powerful, twitchy monsters.
Over 50 car models, including the most famous in rallying and extreme motor sport, for you to test drive, collect, upgrade, customise and, above all, excel at!
Developed by Kylotonn Racing Games, a studio specialising in racing simulations, V-Rally 4 has all the latest physics and graphics developments of the KT Engine.
As the trip is worth nothing unless it is shared, V-Rally 4 has a Career mode and an innovative online mode to transform your experience and progress.
Categories in common with V-Rally 4: Racing
38. Trillion: God of Destruction
- A TRILLION HP! This big bad boss has 1,000,000,000,000 HP! How you defeat him is up to your individual strategy and training!
- 6 Deadly Sins to Love! In between battles, you’ll get some quality alone time with each of your six Overlord Candidates leading your army. Can you have a love story even in war?
- Prepare for Battle! While Trillion sleeps, it’s training time! Hit the training grounds and discover randomly-generated treasure chests or strengthen weapons at the Blacksmith’s!
- Replay, Replay, Replay! Stats carry over with each New Game+ plus and there are multiple endings to unlock! With over 10 endings, there’s even more reason to stand up and keep fighting!
It’s up to you, Zeabolos, to strategically battle against this god with a trillion HP! With six Overlord candidates at your disposal, change the tide of battle through rigorous training, forging strong bonds, and making painful sacrifices, all to stop Trillion from consuming the Underworld in this groundbreaking and emotional strategy RPG!
Copoka is an open-world exploratory indie game about a bird building its nest in a totalitarian city state. As a player, you are soaring free, high above the city of Copoka, as a contrast to the citizens below. Your goal is to find and collect twigs for your nest, and as you construct your home piece by piece a story of intrigue and politics beneath around you.Key Features
- Take wing and enjoy the freedom of flight
- Experience a city boiling with strife and political turmoil
- Eavesdrop on conversations to get the full story of the city
Of course, it’s up to you if you wish to stop and listen. After all, what are human concerns to a bird anyway?
40. 8-Bit Invaders!
The Invasion Has Begun!
8-Bit Invaders! is a fast-paced, retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. Control the military might of the GALACTIC MARINE CORPS or invade with the devastating power of the alien CRANIOIDS! No matter which side you choose, everything in 8-Bit Invaders! is easy to understand for beginners and hardcore gamers alike. Collect resources, build your army, and then crush your opponent!
Conquering the Multiverse was never so easy.
A 24 mission single-player campaign comes with achievements and technology that grow your destructive power with every victory. Fight alone or find a buddy and take on the enemy together in 10 additional co-op missions. Or, test your skills against the AI in a variety of 2, 4, 6 or 8-player maps in skirmish battles.
8-Bit Invaders! includes all of this, and more…
- 24 offline campaign missions.
- New 'Conquer The Multiverse' real-time strategic metagame scenarios providing for opportunities to invade new worlds
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes.
- Easy to understand advanced military and alien units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in.
- 10 co-op missions to play with your friends.
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large.
- 2-8 player battles against Human and AI opponents of varying skill levels.
- A rocking soundtrack from composer Frank Klepacki.
- Full cross-play with 8-Bit Armies and 8-Bit Hordes for those epic MEGA BATTLES between factions across games, and the Multiverse!
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo.
41. Crookz - The Big Heist
It’s the 1970’s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fueled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewelry - all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous gem known as ‘Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart. Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Crookz - The Big Heist is a tactical strategy game set in the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy atmosphere. Show off the art of thieving by plotting stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in.Features
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign.
- 18 extensive missions set in a colorful and stylish 70’s setting.
- Customize your gang of thieves with up to six playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the lockpicker is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges.
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players.
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy.
42. Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends
It is an age of Kung Fu heroes, warriors, and best of all, LEGENDARY LEGENDS! Face-off alongside or against Po, Tigress, Monkey, Tai Lung, Master Shifu, and all of your favorite Kung Fu Panda characters in the Showdown of Legendary Legends. Up to four players compete in iconic locations throughout the Valley of Peace and beyond. Compete in an epic Tournament where all Kung Fu warriors contend for honor and glory. Who will reign on top as the mightiest warrior in the land? Will it be a mighty hero or a cunning villain?
▪ Fight in an action-packed Kung Fu competition set in the Kung Fu Panda universe – a showdown where all fighters must use their unique skills to compete for honor and glory
▪ Unique fighting styles – every character in the game has special attacks, unique moves and an Awesome Attack
43. Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle / カプコン ベルトアクション コレクション
Relive the glory days of cooperative arcade games with the Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle! This comprehensive collection includes seven classic games, each with various multiplayer options, online capabilities and detailed galleries!
Say goodbye to game overs! Adjust your difficulty settings or give yourself more lives to battle through each game in its entirety. You can also play the English or Japanese versions of each title!
Games included: Final Fight, Captain Commando, The King of Dragons, Knights of the Round and Warriors of Fate, as well as two games that were previously unavailable on consoles: Armored Warriors and Battle Circuit!
Grab some friends, stare down the bad guys and BEAT 'EM UP!
44. Wild Guns Reloaded
Wild Guns Reloaded is a fast-paced arcade-style shooter, mixing the Wild West with steampunk. Play as Clint, Annie, Doris, or Bullet the dog with his sentry drone. Grab some friends and play together for some four player action! Each character can jump, dive, and roll to get out of the way of the barrage of bullets enemies let fly – or shoot them down with their own gun!
• Two new characters, each with their own weapons and tactics!
• Up to 4 players and Online Rankings!
• Classic and NEW Stages!
• NEW Boss Enemies and Special Weapons!
Categories in common with Wild Guns Reloaded: Action
45. Pressure Overdrive
Step up a gear: Pressure returns with Overdrive! Start your steam buggy and join “La Resistance”...it’s still time to prevent Count Soap from powering his Uber-Spa with stolen water!
In Pressure Overdrive you revisit an action packed world, filled with crazy characters and funky humor. This enhanced version will challenge your skills, while you race, ram and blast your way through countless bullets and enemies. Customize your buggy for clever play styles and have a friend join the cause in local coop mode. “La Resistance” counts on you!
- Improved controls
- New weapons
- Single player and local coop
- Campaign and freeplay mode
- New endless mode
- New bossfights
- 3 worlds with 30+ Levels
- Dozens of enemy types & 3 bossfights
- Upgrade your buggy with 35+ items
- Online highscores
- 10 languages supported
- Steamfunky soundtrack included!
46. Thrillville: Off the Rails
Thrillville™: Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: “WHOA!” Players build these incredible “WHOA Coasters” to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning ring of fire and more.
But the new fun doesn’t stop there. Off the Rails features 34 playable multiplayer minigames, 15 all-new theme areas, over 40 thrill rides, a new story that ties together more than 100 missions, and social interaction with park guests that’s better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?
Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create.
Build and ride your own creations, talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames.
Visit 15 themed areas, like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new parks.
Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as:
Hotrod Stunt - A nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
Pendulizer - A giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
Escape Drop - The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
Distinguish your rides even more with enhanced customization options. Attach animatronics, flowers and flaming hoops to all of your coasters and rides.
Play 34 minigames – 14 new, 20 returning from the original Thrillville but with new levels.
47. Speed Brawl
Speed Brawl is a 2D combat-racer about moving fast and hitting hard! Maintain your momentum, build your combos, and unleash powerful special moves. Find your own fighting style, and assemble the finest team of brawlers ever seen. Then do it all again faster... faster... FASTER!!!Features
- 6 Unique Brawlers with their own play styles
- Loads of upgrades to customize each fighter and blast through the competition
- Razor sharp visuals and beautifully animated characters
- Over 50 unique action-packed events and races to wade through across multiple Speed Brawl Leagues.
- Local and online co-operative play through the whole campaign!
StoryLondon, 1888. After a decade of war with the Lunar invaders we named the Selenites, the British Empire finally vanquished the insect-like menace thanks to a dashing officer by the name of Hugo Wells. He crushed the colony’s queen and in doing so cemented his status as both a hero of the empire, and the de facto patriarch of the drone-like Selenites.
Following the war, the Selenites became the new workforce of our industrial revolution, ushering in a new era of progress and prosperity. Freed from the shackles of employment, man could pursue more earthly endeavors. However, listlessness and disobedience rampaged throughout the middle and working classes. In order to satiate the masses, Hugo Wells conceived of the ultimate entertainment. An elite sport where only the bravest, the fastest and the most worthy warriors could wage a petty war against the enslaved Selenite hordes. Welcome… to Speed Brawl!
48. Warlocks vs Shadows
Warlocks vs Shadows is an action RPG/brawler game set in a fantasy world invaded by shadow monsters. Playing as an incredibly powerful Warlock and, by using magic skills and weapons, you fight through hordes of enemies. The game places great focus on co-op and versus play between players, where you can fight in 1-4 player DeathMatch or in teams of 1v1 or 2v2.
In the singleplayer/co-op campaign you have to clear your way through 5 different dimensions with unique enemies, bosses, and environments. You level up your character by slaying evil monsters and getting better and better items.
- Pixel art graphics
- 1-4 players (co-op, versus)
- Online co-op and versus mode
- Procedurally generated loot
- 5 different worlds to explore
- 11 playable characters with different gameplay
- Cross-platform multiplayer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
49. I'm Awesome
The world is falling apart and you need to... keep it messy! Forget heroism. Do whatever you want, you're here to be awesome!
** FEATURES **
CRAZY ACTION BEAT'EM UP!
ARCADE AND RANKING
Get the most points and reach the top rank.
Join your friends and play in cooperative mode, OR NOT, if you want to beat them head on!
Find and get all achievements. 3 of them are secret!
12 TRADING CARDS
Collect them all!
You ARE awesome! B-]
50. Jump Stars
Introducing Jump Stars, the bonkers new local multiplayer party game which pits player against player in a bizarre, violent game show - whilst they collectively compete to save their skins.
Cooperate as a team to get as much score as you can, then jump, punch, break, munch, explode, and crunch your teammates out the way to steal first place!
Try to reach "The Gauntlet" by getting enough team score in each of four random mini-games chosen by the ominously cuckoo host, in "Tournament"! Or, build your very own line-up, choosing from a array of unique mini-games across 25 different settings, in "My Show". Then pick one of 24 different cosplaying Cubee contestants to play as!