The best games like NALOGI are:
- arrow_rightHitman: Absolution
- arrow_rightYakuza 0
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! 2
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY V
- arrow_rightOh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
- arrow_rightBeholder 2
- arrow_rightDeath Road to Canada
100 Best Games Like NALOGI:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (22)
- PlayStation 4 (31)
- iOS (23)
- Android (15)
- macOS (72)
- Linux (45)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (13)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (22)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (14)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- SNES (1)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
1. Hitman: Absolution
The direct sequel to the Hitman: Blood money, Absolution tells the story of Agent 47, the true intentions of his Agency and how top Agent became a renegade on the run. Unlike previous games in the series, players will get more linear and cinematic experience. The game revolves around objective-based missions, providing various methods of completion. Players can avoid direct confrontation by disguising themselves in other people’s uniforms and use environmental interactions to distract or kill unsuspecting targets. And in case of raising the alarm, players can try to rush the mission with the direct attack, using dozens of available weapons.
Players can use special vision mechanic, called Instinct. It allows seeing through the solid surfaces in order to observe NPC’s, items that can be interacted with and predict the movement of patrolling guards. Absolution provides players with additional challenges and collectibles in order to invite players to explore the maps.
2. Yakuza 0
Yakuza 0 is an action-adventure game developed by Sega for Microsoft and PlayStation in 2015.
The game takes place in 1988 in Tokyo. The main characters are Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima, who are forced to participate in the power struggle of the Japan mafia organizations. Kiryu is framed for a murder and pursued by a huge mafia family. On the loose, the protagonist tries to prove innocent and reveal the truth behind the so-called Empty Lot conflict. The aim is to follow the plot and make choices based on different strategies.
The game is played from a third-person perspective. The player can explore the world freely. The action is performed in Kamurocho, which is the representation of Kabukichō, Tokyo’s district. During the game, the player resembles the usual mechanics: walking, listening to dialogues and watching cinematics pieces. The action includes side-quests which let the protagonists earn more money and special Completion Point currency; each CP lets the player gain additional bonuses, upgrades, and certain items. The main gameplay modification is battle control. It lets the player switch action styles in the middle of the fight.
Yakuza 0 is a prequel of Yakuza, video game series first released in 2005. The original was acknowledged for its innovative gameplay. The prequel followed the success and became favorable as well.
3. Orcs Must Die! 2
The game takes place a few days after the events of the first part of Orcs must die!. The Sorceress is trying to escape from the crowd. And suddenly, mysteriously, a massive split opens up next to her. She crosses the threshold and finds herself in the Dwarven Mines, right in front of a War Mage who now works at the mines. She enlists his help in the fight against the orcs. But the two discovered that more and more cracks are opening up in different places. They decide to enter the rift and return to the Dead World.
You play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps The Mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
You have to defend new fortresses and mines of gnomes, as well as destroy tens of thousands of orcs and other monsters — at your disposal a variety of weapons, spells, guards, traps and amulets. You are given the opportunity to go through a new campaign with friends in a joint game - or fight for survival in endless mode!
4. FINAL FANTASY V
Twenty years after the original FINAL FANTASY V released in Japan, the classic RPG has found its way to PC!
Embark on an epic adventure as four heroes are driven together by fate: Bartz and his chocobo companion, Princess Lenna of Castle Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, and the pirate captain Faris.
The crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world – earth, water, fire, and wind – have lost their power and are on the verge of destruction.Key Features:Customize characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom with the job and ability system – 26 unique job classes!
Veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya has returned to recreate the characters and graphics for an enhanced experience!
Updated controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat for PC.
This new version also includes “The Sealed Temple” from the 2006 release, as well as the Tetsuya Nomura-designed optional boss Enuo, and an extraordinary soundtrack
Includes STEAM trading cards and achievements.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY V: Role Playing
5. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
6. Beholder 2
Every citizen of our great State dreams of working at the Prime Ministry!
You are lucky, intern – your dream has come true!
While you are at the bottom of the career ladder, that is more than many of your fellow citizens will ever achieve!
Have you already decided what you're going to become?
Will you become a diligent and responsible officer decorated by the Wise Leader himself? Or will you become a hardline careerist capable of destroying anyone who stands between you and the Prime Minister's seat? Or maybe you are just a whistle-blower? If so, who sent you? And why?
Whatever the case, you are now part of the Ministry!
From this moment on, no one beyond these walls has ascendance over you! You are free to shape your own future!
So, what are you going to become?
7. Death Road to Canada
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
- Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
- Tell people to "Cool it."
- 2 player local same screen co-op where you control up to 4 characters!
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
9. Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure
In Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure, Maxwell unites with Batman™, Superman™ and the rest of The Justice League™ to restore order to the DC Comics Universe.
Challenge your imagination as you battle the mightiest villains in an exciting, action-filled adventure through GOTHAM CITY™, METROPOLIS™, ATLANTIS™ and other iconic locales from the DC Comics Universe. Bring out your inner super hero (or villain!) with the all-new Hero Creator by crafting completely original objects out of parts of existing DC Comics characters. Then assign unique properties to your creations and use them to solve puzzles, or share them online with friends – which they can use in game or further modify as they like.Key Features
- The DC Comics Universe: Summon thousands of your favorite DC Comics characters and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Heroic Feats: Enjoy addictive replayability with new, dynamic puzzles that continuously generate different missions every time you play it.
- The Hero Creator: Create, edit and share your own personalized super hero or villain by using parts of existing objects from the expansive DC Comics universe. How will your Wonder Joker stack up against your friend’s Bat Bain?
- Introducing the Batcomputer: Need help looking for that perfect object to summon? Reference the in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and description of every object from the DC Comics universe.
10. NEO Scavenger
NEO Scavenger is a game where you must survive in the wasteland long enough to figure out who you are. Each turn, you must decide where to go, how to scavenge for supplies, and how to deal with anything and anyone you encounter. And with each passing minute, the pit in your stomach grows, your dehydration worsens, your muscles tire, and your body temperature drops in the cold autumn air. Choose your starting abilities carefully, because they and your wit are the only tools you have in the apocalypse!Features
- Unique Setting - Near-future, post-apocalyptic Michigan with local cryptids and folklore. And something else beneath the surface...
- Turn-Based Play - Take your time with each turn, and play at your own pace. Save and quit when you want, and resume later.
- Permadeath - If you die, that's it. NEO Scavenger is balanced around a single difficulty level: permadeath. Your save will be deleted if you die. So choose every action carefully!
- No Grinding - There is no XP in NEO Scavenger. No levelling-up. Instead, progress comes from learning how to play the game better, and using your strengths to your advantage.
- Semi-Random - Much of the map is randomized each game, including the location of ruins, creatures, weather, and certain quest branches.
- Sandbox or Story - Search for clues to your identity, what happened, and who's hunting you. Or simply test your mettle against man and nature alike. Play how you want!
- Abilities and Flaws - Choose abilities and flaws each time you play. Different combos unlock different abilities and quest branches.
- Crafting - Extensive crafting system which allows for substitutions of similar items. Make a rifle scope from half a pair of binoculars, or a noise trap from a pill bottle and pebbles.
- Desperate Combat - Detailed combat with moves like "Tackle," "Lure," "Kick While Down," "Demand Surrender," and "Threaten."
- Realistic Wounds - Creatures have complex wound simulation, with multiple wound locations, infection, bleeding, and pain management.
- Realistic Metabolism - Hypothermia, fatigue, thirst, hunger, disease, intoxication, shelter...everything is tracked.
- Realistic Inventory - Complex inventory system with slots for holding, wearing, containers, and more. Fit items in grid spaces, and manage encumbrance.
- Hex-Based World Map - Navigate ruins, hills, forests, and plains in a hex-based map. Line-of-sight, elevation, and daylight matters.
- Tracking - Creatures leave their tracks and spoor on the map, which can be followed by others. Players can also hide their tracks.
- Hiding - Players can use hiding to avoid being seen while traveling the map, as well as during story encounters.
- Hunting - Trap small game for food and fur, or track and kill larger prey on the map for butchering.
- Hacking - Use hacking skills to unlock scavenged laptops, cellphones, smartphones, and tablets. Mine them for paydata, or snoop through personal files.
- Foraging - Search for edible plants and water, and use special skills to identify what's safe to eat.
- Haunting Soundtrack - Music composed by Josh Culler, specifically for NEO Scavenger, plays periodically, lending an atmosphere of loneliness and desperation. (Also accessible as mp3s outside game.)
- Creature AI - Wandering creatures go about their own business, hunting, scavenging, and hoarding. Morale affects their choices, and some will gang-up and cause trouble.
- Dynamic Weather - Temperature, rainfall, and night/day are based on real-world data for autumn in the area. If you live long enough, you may see snow fall.
- Detroit - Take refuge from the wasteland in one of mankind's last bastions of safety. Buy supplies, get medical care, and seek clues in a cyberpunk-styled city.
- Trading Cards - Collect NEO Scavenger trading cards, badges, emoticons, and profile backgrounds!
11. The Darkside Detective
Where cultists crawl, where demons dwell, where the occult… occults? *ahem* That's where you’ll find Detective Francis McQueen, the lead investigator of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will.
He is The Darkside Detective.
The Darkside Detective is a micro-adventure game with a distinct sense of humour. It’s being developed for PC & Mac, and consists of a series of humorous bite-size investigations into the occult and extraordinary. It features:
- 6 cases, each more spooky than the last
- Music from Ben Prunty, the audiomancer behind gems such as FTL and Gravity Ghost
- At least three jokes
- Cutting edge, high definition pixels
- One free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes
12. Super Motherload
Set on Mars in an alternate Cold-War era, Super Motherload is a 1 to 4-player couch co-op digging adventure with storyline by Image Comics' Kurtis Wiebe, a fully voiced cast of Soviet and American characters, and a procedurally-generated world that changes each time you play. Purchase powerful upgrades and supplies for your mining pod as you progress and prosper, as well as rare Specials Abilities with random availability.
You, the player, work for Solarus Corporation, an inter-planetary mining operation that has developed the infrastructure needed to harvest the precious resources of Mars to meet demand back on Earth. Soon after being dropped on Mars, you begin to discover that things aren't quite as they seem.
Included free with the Steam version of Super Motherload is Motherload Goldium Edition, the 2004 cult classic that inspired games like Infiniminer.
- Up to 4-player co-op, perfect for Big Picture (local-only)
- Storyline by award winning Image Comic's writer Kurtis Wiebe of Peter Panzerfaust & Green Wake fame
- Full Voice Overs and a Full length original score by indie electronic artist Eric Cheng
- RPG-inspired mechanics, including upgrades, quests & special abilities
- Branching storyline choices with Multiple Game Endings
- Over 150 Explosive-based Puzzles to solve
- An Epic Boss Battle
- Normal and Hardcore game modes, for new players and fans of the original
- Support for 4 simultaneous Gamepads -- ideal for Big Picture
- Runs at 60FPS in Full HD (1080p)
- Super Motherload is the sequel to XGen Studios' original hit Motherload, and is available on Windows, PS4, and PS3
- Includes Motherload Goldium Edition
13. 1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Based on real events and eyewitness testimonies.
In this authentic, historically accurate, stunningly engaging experience -- you must decide who to trust and what you stand for -- as the world is set ablaze around you.
**Winner of Grand Jury Prize at IndieCade ‘16, Official Selection of The PAX 10, Game of the Year Finalist by TIGA, BEST OF E3 Nominee by IGN, People’s Choice Finalist by FoST, Medal Winner at Serious Play Awards.**Key Features
CRITICAL CHOICES - The choices you make will shape your experience in the Revolution, and the fates of those around you -- both in the present and the future.
CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE - Branching cinematic story told through motion captured animation and voice over performances. Discover the rarely seen world of Tehran in the 1970’s, through a striking visual style.
EXPLORATION - Explore the world of the collapsing city under martial law: covert headquarters, rioting protests, bustling city streets and more.
PHOTOGRAPHY - Take photos of the period accurate in-game world and compare them to the original archival photos captured by celebrated photojournalists.
UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - Including urban triage, interactive action scenes and photo processing.
KEY COLLECTABLES - Discover and unlock more than 80+ unique stories that color and enhance your experience of the Iranian Revolution: including primary sources like archival videos, home movies, graffiti, photographs and more.
BASED ON TRUE EVENTS - Based on real first hand testimonies of freedom fighters, witnesses and casualties of the revolution which helped define the 21st Century, as well as those who were imprisoned in Iran’s notorious Evin Prison.Featuring Performances ByNavid Negahban (Homeland, American Sniper)
Farshad Farahat (House of Cards, Argo, 300: Rise of an Empire, State of Affairs)
Omid Abtahi (Damien, Hunger Games, Better Call Saul, Argo)
Bobby Naderi (Fear the Walking Dead, Under The Shadow)
Mozhan Marno (The Blacklist, House of Cards, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night)
Nicholas Guilak (Of Gods and Kings, 24)
Ray Haratian (Argo, Under The Shadow)
Mary Apick (Homeland, Beneath The Veil)
Fariborz David Diaan (The Brink, Stoning of Soraya, Weeds)
14. Attack on Titan 2
Attack on Titan 2 is a direct sequel to the 2016 game, Attack on Titan (AoT: Wings of Freedom in Europe). The game will feature events from the anime’s season 2 along with action gameplay and character creation!
Attack on Titan 2 will feature enhanced Titan movements and attacks, requiring more precise maneuvers from players. Additionally, it introduces the Monocular; allowing scouts better analyzation based on pinpointing Titan positions from afar and attack strategy utilizing their Omni-Directional Mobility Gear.
Categories in common with Attack on Titan 2: Action
15. The Curious Expedition
Curious Expedition is a roguelike expedition simulation set in the late 19th century. Together with famous personalities you will venture on unprecedented expeditions to regions never explored before for fame, science and treasures. Put on your pith helmet and khakis and make your way through a lush, procedurally generated world full of wonder and mystery. Now go explore, adventure awaits!Gameplay overview
- Experience your very own adventure through a procedural story which makes every game unique.
- Explore procedurally generated worlds, each with its own distinctive set of challenges for the ambitious explorer.
- Plan and equip your trek. A good explorer is prepared for any eventuality.
- Manage your resources to keep your trek alive and sanity high. Balance your needs with the desire to carry all that precious treasure back home.
- Visit and interact with the land’s natives. Enter villages, trade and communicate with local tribes and civilizations that are unknown to mankind.
- Loot mysterious temple ruins to gain fame and treasures, but watch out for deadly traps and curses that will compromise your trek and the world around you.
- Equip and utilize miraculous treasures to gain advantages, but be wary of unforeseeable side effects.
- Fight and defend your trek against a wide range of wild animals, mystical creatures and even dinosaurs.
Halfway is a turn-based strategy RPG taking place a few hundred years into the future. Humanity has begun to colonise new worlds and until now, they were alone…
In Halfway you take control of a small team of survivors faced with a violent invasion onboard the colonial vessel Goliath. As their leader you will guide them through the dark and cramped corridors of the ship to slowly take back control.
If you have any hope of surviving, you’ll have to fight, face your fears and outsmart the enemy!
- Tactical turn-based battles are at the core of Halfway. Use cover, position, equipment and skills to your advantage in your battles.
- Unique characters: Your team is formed of unique characters you pick up along the way. Each one of them brings their own story, skills and experiences to the journey.
- Find yourself in the middle of an engrossing story-line. Step by step you’ll uncover the mysterious events that took place and what it means for you and all of humanity.
- Immerse yourself in 10-14 hours of gameplay in a beautiful pixel art environment with a lovely atmospheric soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
- Modding: Map Editor and full Steam Workshop support for your own custom campaigns and missions
17. Super Star
This is a simulation game on the theme of the cultivation of a “celebrity”.
You are a star agent in show biz as well as a fan of video games and animation as well. You have recently set up your own management company and are looking for someone with the talent. Although you have been trying hard, no one talented has been spotted yet. On night, you decided to play H-Game to cheer yourself up. After you finished the game, a strange thing happened: a pretty girl was found in your bed…
The player needs to play the lover and tutor of the role at the same time, and live with her under the same roof. Your goal is to create her into a superstar in three years. During the process, you must arrange trainings, part-time jobs, performances and others into her schedules according to her situations. You two are designed to get attracted by each other as the game progresses, also will be in the social networks of other show biz celebrities, as well as to be engaged in the competition against Tianhuang Entertainment, a giant of the industry.
This game takes the demand of players into account in terms of the individualized cultivation of the role, which has been reflected in the multiple choices of cultivation results. Besides, it provides the “CG album” in the settings, which will catch and save the moment of each special event, and the upmost number could be collected is 80!
Moreover, the most attractive part about the game is the infinite variety of costume options provided. Players are able to choose costumes for the role according to their preferences. And different combinations will lift the ability points of the role to different extent.
The game is made up of stages, with a puzzle on each stage and story cut-scenes in between. The game has auto-save feature in each stage so if you failed in a certain puzzle, you can try again by clicking continue.
On every stage there will be a trial phase and a battle phase. In the trial phase, the player will be given a puzzle that can be solved alone by thinking or calculating. In the next phase, which is the battle phase, the player will have a match against the AI. Battles require concentration and patience.
Calcu-Late was developed by Blazing Fanfish and is being published by Back To Basics Gaming.
19. Adventures of Bertram Fiddle: Episode 1: A Dreadly Business
The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle is a traditional 2D point and click adventure game that mixes the classic formula up with riveting action elements all weaved together lovingly by Rumpus Animation.
"It is quite possibly one of the finest point-and-click comedy murder mystery adventure games set in Victorian London you will play today" - Bertram Fiddle
Explore a quirky Victorian London inhabited by strange characters, with even stranger noses, as self proclaimed leading explorator, Bertram Fiddle, finds himself in a bit of pickle. You must help him follow the clues and track down the elusive serial killer known only as Geoff the Murderer before he strikes again. Wander the murky and mysterious streets and alleyways of Old London Town... but be careful whom you bump in to...
Watch in stunned disbelief as the story, and your mind, unravels before your very eyes in this animated interactive adventure!
- An intriguing, dark humoured murder mystery filled with intrigue, dark humour, murder and mystery
- Beautifully animated interactions
- Over 30 locations to explore
- An original soundtrack composed by Cam Reynolds inspired by 1970s B movies
- Unique Voice Acting
- Riveting action sequences
- Terrible puns!
20. Four Last Things
Four Last Things is a point-and-click adventure game made from Renaissance-era paintings and public domain recordings of classical music. It is about sin, and the Four Last Things – Death, Judgement, Heaven and Hell – and strives to be intelligent and ridiculous in equal measures.
It's kind of like if Monkey Island had been made in 16th century Flanders, by a time-travelling Monty Python fanboy...
- Pointing and Clicking
- Renaissance Artwork
- Classical Music
- Sinful Behaviour
- Detailed, Interactive Game World
- Simple Visual Interface
- Moments of Surprising Profundity
21. Planet Stronghold
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
Featuring old-school turn based tactical battles, a dynamic plot that changes based on your choices, several possible solutions to each situation using various non-combat skills, Planet Stronghold delivers a very high replayability!
- Play as male or female, six characters to date including homosexual romance
- Four classes, many quests, dynamic plot for high replayability
- Old school RPG turn-based gameplay with many stats and items
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak
- Craft over 80 extra weapons and armors
- Downloadable Soundtrack and Official Strategy GuideOther games by Winter WolvesAlso available from Winter Wolves, Loren The Amazon Princess, a turn based fantasy RPG!Useful linksWinter Wolves Official Site (find all the games made by us, also available for mobile platforms)
Winter Wolves Facebook page (become a fan to be informed on the latest news)
Winter Wolves Forums (join it to receive help and info about the games)
22. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered
Journey back to the other world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. LEVEL-5’s classic tale returns better than ever, with improved graphics and performance. Join Oliver as he embarks on an adventure through a world inhabited by new friends and ferocious foes alike in the hopes of bringing back his mother after a tragic incident.
This charming tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by the legendary Studio Ghibli and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch combines beautiful animated visuals, masterful storytelling, and a sweeping score to create an epic role-playing adventure like no other.
20GB minimum save size
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Remastered & ©2019 LEVEL-5 Inc.
Published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. in the Americas.
23. Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos
From Dischan Media, creators of the highly acclaimed Juniper's Knot, comes Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos.
Dysfunctional Systems is a visual novel series featuring Winter Harrison, a student mediator from a utopian world. Learning to Manage Chaos is the first entry in the series.
What is a mediator? A mediator is someone who travels to chaotic worlds, attempting to resolve the issues plaguing them. The first entry in the series follows Winter's second mediation, where she shadows the experienced and aloof mediator: Cyrus Addington.
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos features two distinct endings, unlockable bonus art, an animated opening video, and a jukebox of in-game music.What is a visual novel?
A visual novel is a mix of choose your own adventure books, comics and manga, music, and animation. Play through the story and make choices for the main character to change the outcome of the episode and the events of future episodes!Soundtrack Included
All Steam purchases of Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos include the official soundtrack absolutely free! Enjoy a total of 18 tracks, including a full rendition of the Dysfunctional Systems opening theme, in both MP3 and FLAC. The album is included with the game files. To access, right click the "Dysfunctional Systems" entry in your library, click "properties", then go to the "local files" tab, and click the "browse local files" button.
24. Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls
A collaboration project between ASCII Media Works’ Dengeki Bunko and SEGA, the Sega Hard Girls are made up of various Sega consoles, including the Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, and Mega Drive! These anthropomorphized consoles are girls with an array of personalities and spunk, and this time they are teaming up with Neptune and IF for an all-new adventure!
1. Introducing to the series, Hatsumi Sega, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Game Gear, and Mega Drive!
2. Give the team special stats and skills unique to their class using Class Change!
3. Maneuver through treacherous dungeon terrain by jumping, dashing, climbing or crawling!
4. Grab the Rainbow Gem in battle to unleash Fever Time! This reduces enemy turns during battle, enables transformations, and boosts stats by 10%!
25. Eternal Hour: Golden Hour
Play through two prequels that explore the origins of Eternal Hour's storyline!
Eternal Hour: Strings of Fate invites you to play as Rin, Yasu's Aunt, eleven years before the events of Eternal Hour! You will discover more about Rin's past and how she came to live in Tokya, and how she became Yasu's guardian. You'll also experience sweet moments of gentle romance as Rin and her new friend, Megumi, slowly fall in love, even as they experience tough times together.
Eternal Hour: The Lost Date invites you to play as Yasu ten months before the events of Eternal Hour, in what seems to be just a normal day, when Yasu meets Katashi, Tamiko and Naoko for a fun trip to the beach. The day turns into a mysterious adventure after they stumble upon a magical symbol etched on the ground within a cave, and everything seems to go insane.
Play through both adventures, and experience the mysterious backstory behind Eternal Hour!Features:
- 1080p HD Resolution
- ~3 Hours of Gameplay
- Animated CG Scenes
- Full English Voice Acting
26. Children of Zodiarcs
Children of Zodiarcs is a story-driven, tactical RPG set in the fantasy realm of Lumus; a world divided by affluence and poverty. Take control of Nahmi and her fellow outcasts, utilising a brand new deck and dice based combat system to strike a blow to the noble Lords’ and Ladies’ unquenchable thirst for profit.
Professional thieves on the trail of an ancient relic, the group infiltrates the glittering halls of a corrupt noble’s private chambers in pursuit of their target, narrowly escaping the wrath of the city guards at every turn. Desperate to find an escape, they seek refuge in the city’s seamy slums and brave the sunless pits of the underworld. Out to get them are heavily armed city guards, rival gangs and psychotic families of subterranean cannibals. Abandoned by the system and used by selfish criminals, these young companions will be forced to come to terms with their own reality. But be warned - in the world of Children of Zodiarcs, no one escapes unscathed!
Each of your party members’ attacks & abilities are bound to combat cards. Drawing different cards during battle provides you with ever changing combat possibilities every time you fight!
Empower Cards through Dice
Once you’ve chosen your attack, physics based dice allow you to roll for bonuses! Favoring symbols over numbers, these dice deliver attack, defence, healing, and special ability modifiers.
Influencing Lady Luck
To add yet more layers of stratagem to Children of Zodiarcs, you can craft dice to favour your play style, and re-roll up to two dice every time you throw. You need not fear being at Lady Luck’s mercy!
A World Full of Characters
Along the way you’ll come to learn about Nahmi - stolen from her homeland as a child, Brice - forced to survive on the mean streets of Torus; Zirchhoff - a charismatic bandit leader who employs young orphans to do his bidding: as well as many more mischief makers.
Each playable character comes with their own customisable deck. This allows you to tailor their skillset to the types of attacks and abilities you want to have in your hand during the heat of combat.
A Fully Orchestrated Score
Children of Zodiarcs’ music captures the feel of tactical RPG classics with its fully orchestrated soundtrack composed by the award winning team at Vibe Avenue.
Join Nahmi and her team in a harrowing tale of the downtrodden’s struggle for survival in a world where mystical forces are overlooked; and the people in power are solely concerned with profit. Do you have what it takes to overthrow a corrupt system?
VoidExpanse is an open-world, science fiction action-RPG set in deep space.
Take on the role of a spaceship pilot and navigate the vast reaches of VoidExpanse! Mine asteroids for valuable resources, trade to improve your ship, complete story missions offered by one of several factions with their own agendas, advance your character through diverse skill-trees -- and engage in fast-paced combat with hostile aliens, mercenaries and pirates in the rich and exciting Sci-Fi universe of VoidExpanse.
- Open exploration of procedurally-generated galaxies in sandbox mode.
- Upgrade your ship using hundreds of different modules and devices.
- Complex real-time combat system.
- Factions that have their own agendas, people, territories and storylines.
- Character customization with a number of diverse skill trees and branches.
- Meaningful trading system involving trade routes and supply/demand simulation.
- Advanced asteroid mining with a multitude of ores and mining devices.
We want to keep polishing the game as long as people are interested in the world of VoidExpanse. Please join our forums so that we can read and address any feedback you might have! Tell your friends about VoidExpanse if you're having fun with the game. The more we hear from you, the more we can achieve together!
28. Hentai Crush
As a single man who desperately wants to have a girlfriend, you have been introduced to a lot of girls via matchmaking service. Let's seduce them and advance your relationship...<h3>Game Features:</h3><br/><br/><ul><li> Lots of animated CG of beatiful girls<br/></li><li> Dating simulation elements combined with bubble shooter gameplay<br/></li><li> Interesting dialogs<br/></li><li> Lots of item to collect<br/></li><li> Relaxing and romantic music<br/></li><li> Cute and sexy native Japanese voice</li></ul><br/><br/><br/>
29. Mirt. Tales of the Cold Land. Chapter one
Mirt is a small town, lost somewhere in the northern valleys, welcoming none. Everything is frozen here, even time itself. A newcomer will have difficulties getting used to the snow in the middle of summer, the strange natives, each of whom knows something, though never tells, and most of all — to the story of Mirt, not a long history, but already full of secrets.
Anton is an ordinary student. Not having enough money, he decides to go to Mirt for the summer. The beginning of his stay is relaxing but fairly uneventful: easy but well-paid work, a small room, and new friends. But soon the Mirt's past begins to show itself and Anton has to become a detective for a while to figure out what's going on.
Can a girl from a cafe see the future? What made a young woman commit suicide? Who or what did kill the new arrivals some years ago? And, last but now least, why did his shadow suddenly become a few shades brighter?
This is a novel about being lonely, about destiny, about people, chosen by the stars to meet, seeing each other at last. About being strong and ready to self-sacrifice, about forgiveness and, of course, about twists and turns of time.
This is what we have prepared for you:
- more than 20 unique characters
- being fully into the atmosphere of northern magical town
- lots of ways to finish the main story, depending only on your choices
- stylish art, defining this novel from others
- 4 episodes, and in each you have a few characters to lead
- lots of secrets and allusions
- and a story, which holds your attention till the very last second!
30. Void And Meddler
"One step closer to the blur" she thought as she poured herself one last shot of whiskey, for the road. "Sleeping pills and alcohol, perfect cocktail to forget memories you don't even have. How funny.
One last drop, close your eyes. A dreamless sleep, and the hope, the curse of being alive in the morning, with the certitude that everyday is exactly the same.
Shouldn't it be time for me to finally chase the past I gave up a long time ago? What a strange last thought, but it's getting dark, too dark to think... Maybe... Maybe tomorrow will bring more answers..."
She fell in the majestic nothingness of the night while the singer on the old radio player was whispering his quiet prayer: "I'll take the fate the daylight brings".
Fragments and details, rainy nights and blurry lights are all VOID&MEDDLER focuses on. A single night intrusion into Fyn's life and hopes. Tired of the last two years she spent wandering without a goal and without memories, among disenchanted strangers, and pitiless scavengers, Fyn decided to put an end to all of this. She’ll have a few hours to make things right, and seek strong, pure and substantial memories. In a city where genders and species melt into each other, maybe she’ll find the long lost touch of humanity missing from her life.
The idea behind Void & Meddler was to create a game that looks like its creators, two musicians nurtured by noise rock from the 80's, synthwave, road trips and cyberpunk literature. Together, we conjured the narration, we created No Wave, we tamed the weird, we fucked in an orgy of wires, neons and white noise. Distance doesn’t corrupt anything. Amps were set aside for a while, and we dived head first into another sphere we loved, full of code, textures and pixel art.
Enjoy Void & Meddler, an indie adventure game full of fuzz literature, pixel music and analog dreams.
EPISODE 2 NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE SEASON PASS DLC.
EPISODE 3 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2017.
Quarantine is a RPG, strategy and simulation game developed by Sproing. It was originally released in 2017. 505 Games published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Quarantine on PC. You can purchase the game on Steam.
32. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
33. The Assembly
A first-person interactive story for mature audiences, The Assembly is a long-form game designed from the ground up for VR. Play as two individuals and discover a morally challenging organization from contrasting perspectives. Face trials, investigate the Assembly’s secret bunker and make tough decisions. But will your actions and their repercussions save lives… or lead to catastrophe?
Now supports Vive Motion Controllers and Oculus Touch as input devices.
- Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible 'blink' movement controls.
- Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- Play the game in non-VR.
34. Spaceship Looter
What happens to the ship when the crew dies? It just dangles around the Universe together with other space debris and becomes home for aliens.
Almost always such ships are full of valuable cargo any mercenary can take. The terms are as simple as that: you bring the ship to the new owner and all the cargo is yours.
The point is not to join the dead members of the crew...
Spaceship Looter is an action roguelike game, where mercenaries of all stripes rob drifting schooner, lost transtport ships and abandoned military cruisers - all what is filled with tons of valuable loot and hidden in the deep space.
Each ship is randomly generated and filled with heavily armed enemies prowling in search of prey. Buy new guns, upgrade abilities of the heroes, buy antiques, fight, and be sure - the booty will be yours!
- High difficulty
- 7 spaceships
- Interaction with the mechanisms
- Randomly generated levels
- Interesting quests
- Juicy decoration
- Full support of controllersPreviewsHardcore Gamer:
"Loot ships, get better toys, loot more ships, repeat. Nicely explode-y with a whole lot of bullets going on"Help translating the gameIf you know Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian and Spanish then you can help!
Spaceship Looter Translation Sheet
Désiré is a poetic point-and-click adventure game in black and white.
When the schoolteacher asks Désiré why he didn't draw the sun like the other pupils, he replies spontaneously: « It's always night in my head. »
Désiré is colour-blind from birth and he will lead you into in world of black and white. He marches on hesitantly, as life never brought him much joy. From a tender age, he is going to meet several characters who will elicit in Désiré intense emotions and alter his vision in surprising ways. Is colour at the end of the road?
The game is, at its core, a critique of the modern world and of the perverting nature of a consumer, profit-obsessed society.
The game contains 4 chapters, 50+ scenes, 40+ characters and a lot of riddles.
Some material may be inappropriate for under 16.
36. Gladiator Trainer
In the ruthless world of the Crownlands, which is ruled by the One True Queen, it has never been easy for someone of low class to rise above their place in the caste system society.
Even now, with the realm recovering from a great war and the alliances between the great eight dominions more fragile than ever, there is little that a commoner can do to make his mark on this chaotic world.
Except, perhaps, through the prestige of the arena.
This will be your route to power and glory. Use your wits, your wealth, and your warriors to build a team of gladiators that will allow you to rise in status from the lowest drinking dens to the queen's royal arena.
You are given a run down estate that you must restore in order to properly train your fighters.
Along the way you will encounter travelers that will offer to improve your fighters stats. Some may even try to convince you to rally against the queen. Will you protect and unravel the conspiracy against her or will you join the rebellion to take the Crownlands away from the Queen?
Along your journey, you will need dancers and weapons trainers to build your fighters into an experience fighting army. Armories are available to customize your gladiators weapons and armor. Prized maidens will be looking for a proper suitor to marry and will offer large amounts of money through dowries to help fund your empire.
Be careful who your allies are and be wary of anyone you do not know.
Can you become prestigious enough to be the Champion of the Crownlands?
Can you build a gladiator empire that stands the test of time?
37. NALOGI 2
NALOGI 2 - bright satirical game in the genre of RPG. Anime girls can make a difference! Classic combat turn-based system as in JRPG. Opposition is suppressed. Glory to the great emperor! Long live the empire! The emperor became emperor after the election. PAY NALOG! Features:
- Turn-based combat system
- LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!
- Combinations of tricks and spells
- Beautiful and juicy anime girls
- Unusual plot
- + Trading cards (after Valve approval)
Thanks a lot ♥
38. Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~
Rumors of mystery, treasure, and adventure have been spreading across the land about the Ruins of Gardona. It has brought many travelers and adventurers to the city, including Makina, a renowned swordswoman known throughout the kingdom. However, there’s something amiss about this place…
The citizens of Gardona seem to be acting strangely, growing more and more deviant. Could this have something to do with the ruins? It’s up to Makina to explore the city and find out what could be causing these abnormalities. Maybe she will find her answers deep within the halls and catacombs of the ruins. Or perhaps, she too will succumb to the spreading corruption...
Find out in this RPG brought to you in native English!
- Over 45 Unique CG with multiple variations
- Over 70 Unique Scenes
- Multiple Endings
- Corruption System
- Immersive Characters and Story
- Steam Achievements
- Trading Cards
And a content update that is included within the full game that adds over
15 New Unique CG and over 20 New Scenes.
HentaiMineSweeper is a strategy game. What you need to do is to sweep away the minefield in front of you and show the pictures hidden under the minefield to win and reward. Don't worry about its difficulty. If you get stuck in a certain level, you can call the support with one click and instantly clean up all the mines on the field.
Victory conditions: You need to mark all the thunders without a wrong thunder. If you make a mistake, you have to start again, so this game also has a certain luck component.
How to operate: Left click to open this grid, right click to mark the mine, left and right button together to see the clickable range of this number, you point out a number, is 1, it means that there are 1 in the 8 grid around it Lei, there are two mines in 2, there are three mines in 3, and so on. If you sweep the lightning around the number and there are still spaces, you don't have to open it one by one. Just press the left and right buttons of the mouse and press it at the same time. But if you mark the wrong mine, then restart the level.
Battlefield function key
Keyboard P: One-click mine sweeping
Keyboard S: Emergency avoidance (background image turns white, you can continue to mine)
40. Otaku's Fantasy
41. Frisky Business
Take the Case!
You are Mr. Falco Frisk, private detective of Frisk Investigative Solutions! Develop your relationships with your team as you take on your very first case. Dive into a sexy and strange adventure of hot babes and killer clowns!
Get the Girl!
3 college roommates Jenny, Lucy, and Balbina need your help, and maybe your love! Flirting and romance await, but just make sure to stop the dangerous clown before it's too late!
The devil, or in this case the clown, is in the details. Meet interesting and sexy characters, track down leads, and collect clues as you attempt to unravel the mystery of who is behind the creepy clown make-up!
Oh, did we mention there's a mini-game called STRIP TRIVIA? 'Nuff said.
With 3 TRULY DISTINCT endings, you'll want to play this more than once to experience all the hotness! Are you good enough to get the TRUE ending?
42. What's under your blanket 2 !?
Continuation of the popular game "What's under your blanket !?" about a guy, who overcomes with the hard moments in life.
A sensitive story about love, real, true feelings and a happy ending!
What is this game?
It is about a guy, who gets into an awkward situation in a not suitable moment, and tries to overcome it. We all faced such difficulties :)
What do you need to complete this game?
Your patience, concentration and some sleight of hand, of course ;)
What's under your blanket !?
Even we, the developers of this game, have different opinions.
Categories in common with What's under your blanket 2 !?: Adventure
43. Dungeon of Elements
Dungeon of Elements is an RPG dungeon crawler with combat inspired by some of our favorite classic puzzle games like Dr. Mario or Tetris. In Dungeon of Elements (DoE), core meets casual as we combine many different styles of gameplay in a fun, immersive experience.
The fledgling Alchemy Guild of Primordiax needs you to help restore its former glory. To that end, you will:
- Explore 3 continents and 45 different dungeons.
- Defeat 56 different enemy types and 12 bosses.
- Enjoy a combat system inspired by classic puzzle games like Dr. Mario and Tetris.
- Discover hundreds of crafting recipes through experimentation.
- Craft legendary weapons and armor.
- Customize your character with a tremendous variety of equipment options.
- Find and befriend pets.
- Unlock Achievements.
- Collect scrolls to fill your Bestiary and study your foes.
- Progress through the story and choose your own path.
- Compete with your friends and other players to clear dungeons or the entire game fastest.
44. Anonymous Agony: File #1 - Contamination
Anonymous Agony is an episodic story that follows the parallel stories of a teenage serial killer named Haze Stratos, and the child psychologist, Dr. James Samson. What connects them together, is Haze's sister, Clara; a victim of sexual assault and Dr. Samson's patient.
Haze begins using his sister's online handle to lure sexual predators inside his home to murder, as Dr. Samson struggles with the delicate mental state of his patient. As Haze heads towards his own downfall, Clara heads towards recovery. Save frequently.
45. Dark Storm: VR Missions
Dark Storm: VR Missions is a single-player stealth/action title developed by Fenrir Studios and inspired by classic games such as Metal Gear Solid and Deus Ex.
Discord and Dev Community Server (All are welcome!)
What we're trying to do by opening up a public discord for people that are interested in the game to talk to devs and follow news and to make a hub for our patreon to talk with us. If your supporter or pateron message a dev or post in the chat so we can verify it and give you the proper tag.
Join our Dev Discord. We want to hear what you have to say!
We are currently developing Dark Storm: VR Missions as a stand-alone module to test and fine-tune the core game mechanics that will be in our upcoming full release title, Dark Storm: Ascension, as well as introduce players to the world of Dark Storm. Purchasers of Dark Storm: VR Missions will receive a discount to Dark Storm: Ascension upon its release.
People who purchase Dark Storm: VR Missions should understand that this is a proof of concept, and independent module of Dark Storm Ascension, and is being used for the time being as a way for those who are interested in Dark Storm Ascension to help fund, and support us, while watching development of both VR Missions, and Ascension. Dark Storm: VR Missions is in no way complete, and the following things listed below are our final aim for both VR Missions, and Ascension.
For more information about Dark Storm: Ascension please check out our Patreon page, where you can also further support the development.
*NOTE: You do not need a VR Headset to play this game*
Complete Advanced Training in a Virtual Reality World
Players take control of Amber Kingsley, a former U.S. Special Forces officer hired by Ancile, the world’s leading private military corporation. Tasked to protect the Irving Apex Research Facility in Alaska, Amber must first undergo advanced training within Irving’s next-generation VR simulator.Control the Engagement...
Choose your preferred playstyle to tackle the game’s different scenarios, be it gripping stealth or intense action; you have the power to be as covert or as gung-ho as you desire....But Prepare to be Matched
Play how you want and the AI will match it. The game’s Dynamic AI enemies are programmed to react intelligently to the player’s every move; flanking, calling in reinforcements or even tactically retreating depending on the situation.Utilise Future Technology
Dark Storm takes place in the near future, the year 2034, and the tools you have access to in the game reflect that. Alongside various unique weapons, you can also pilot a deployable drone to pinpoint enemy patrols, hidden positions, or a faster route to reach your objective and take advantage of the Sya Enhanced Projection system to view real time information about your enemy.Intuitive Camera Perspectives
The game features an immersive true first-person perspective that pulls you into the action in a believable way. And, if first-person isn’t your thing, you can also experience Dark Storm in an equally immersive dynamic third-person perspective, featuring a shoulder-switching camera.Discover an Original and Immersive Narrative
Dark Storm isn’t just a video game, it’s an experience. As you progress through the game you will discover hidden text and audio logs that add depth to the storyline and breathe life into the Dark Storm world.Fully Voice Acted
The story features professional voice acting for cutscenes, AI and characters. Voice actors include Danielle McRae (World of Warcraft and League of Legends) and River Kanoff (Heroes of Newerth and Dust: An Elysian Tale), as well as a number of up-and-coming indie talents.Open and Honest Development Team
Dark Storm is developed by Fenrir Studios, an independent game development studio founded by a small group of game design enthusiasts in 2012. We pride ourselves on three key principles: ambition, quality and honesty.
We welcome comments and feedback on our Steam Forums or via Twitter, where you can also receive regular updates about the development process. Team members also regularly stream what they’re currently working on via Twitch. Be sure to also check out our Patreon page if you want to support us further.
46. Songs of Araiah: Re-Mastered Edition
"In a fantasy land ruled by a dictator, a boy runs away from home to make a pact of eternal servitude to a mysterious vampire lady in exchange for immortality. But what really awaits in the mansion at the base of Hitely Mountain?"
Dive into a magical world in this remastered edition of the award-winning, kinetic, indie visual novel, and witness a curious relationship unfold in the most unexpected of ways. You will find great comedy, suspense, and excitement in this adventure-filled, dramatic/romantic multimedia story.New in this special edition:
- A revised story and dialogue
- All new background art
- New character sprites
- Upgraded and extra visual effects
- Additional sound effects
- New, minimalistic UI
- Autosave feature
- Higher resolution graphics
- Music video
Both windowed and fullscreen modes are supported. On Windows, press the F11 key on your keyboard to switch between the two modes. Your progress is autosaved (press CTRL + BACKSPACE to restart/reset).
47. Once on a windswept night
Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, there was a traveller...
Our protagonist, a mysterious traveller, wanders the far-off land of Desservir searching for patrons to buy their wares.
Upon hearing about a large annual market in the village of Castella, the traveller decides to set up a stall and try their luck.
Life, however, is not so easy.
After being double-crossed by a goblin and left in the middle of the cold, wet moors to die, the traveller almost gives up hope.
That is, until they stumble upon a mysterious church in the middle of nowhere, and meet the two nuns who attend to it.
What are these two nuns doing on their own, and why is there such a melancholy atmosphere in the air?
The traveller has only one windswept night to uncover these mysteries and learn the truth.
- This VN has choices and multiple branches
- The script is around 40k
- Since it's a yurijam VN, it focuses on yuri (GxG) relationships
- Includes lots of unfair achievements that are hard to get
- Custom sprites, backgrounds, and OST
- Written by the author of Asphyxia, Strawberry Vinegar, and Emmeline Burns
- Most importantly of all, it's completely free!
48. 軒轅劍外傳穹之扉(The Gate of Firmament)
In ancient times long ago, in order to find his beloved missing daughter, the divine Jade Emperor opened the gates of heaven, allowing a direct connection between heaven and earth. This was done, so that worthy mortals could appeal to the Jade Emperor and obtain divine powers, to aid in the search of his missing daughter. However, this gift was exploited and taken advantage of, causing chaos in the mortal realm. The Nine Li Tribe became a cult that worshipped demons and practiced in the occult, divorcing themselves from the businesses of the mortal realm.
Forces of evil suddenly arose, inciting wars across the continent, condemning people into a life of fears and sufferings.
Emperor Zhuanxu feared the demon Chiyou would once again ravage the mortal realm. Limited by his own capabilities, he sought the help of the Queen of Huaxu, who once assisted Xuanyuan the Yellow Emperor in warding off the Otherworld with the Bell of Donghuang. Both Fuxi and Nuwa—the children of the Queen of Huaxu—also supported Emperor Zhuanxu in convincing the Queen, for they too could not bear to watch people suffer any longer. In the end, the gates to heaven were finally sealed with the powers of the Divine Artifacts combined.
Since then, no mortals were able to ascend, nor were gods able to descend at will. This incident was later recorded down in history as “Juedi Tiantong.”
This latest entry broke new grounds in comparison with previous titles in the series, including: the new lighting system that better establishes moods, creating various atmospheric scenes; as well as facial animation and lip-sync systems, MVN motion capture system to elevate the quality standard of all characters in every aspect. These new technologies not only improve visuals but also game immersion, enabling the players to fully comprehend the behaviors and feelings of the protagonists.
The battle system has been replaced with a real-time, encounter-based gameplay mechanism, making the battles more intense than ever. Improved returning features exclusive to the Xuan-Yuan Sword series include: the Urn of Spirit Infusion that enables demon-synthesis and equipment refinement; the Guardian System that allows your captured demons to fight on your side; and the Miracle System that grants additional attack buffs. A new “Battle Formation” system is also introduced in this latest entry, allowing for a richer and better gaming experience for the players.
Categories in common with 軒轅劍外傳穹之扉(The Gate of Firmament): Role Playing
49. Zombie Grinder
Zombie Grinder is cross-platform, multiplayer game that features a variety of different game-modes to enjoy with friends, both locally and online. You can slaughter your way through many different maps, game modes and enemies - With tons of weapons and customization options!
Supports both local shared-screen coop (and split-screen if in pvp modes), online coop, and even the ability to mix both - bringing in multiple local players into online games!
Support is available for global community-wide in-game-chat, local in-game-chat and voice chat to make cooperation and setting up matches even easier!
Weapons & Customization
The game contains a constantly evolving stable of items to find in-game and add to your inventory! Giving you options to change each of your characters individual look and load-out. There are even some rare special-drops of steam-inventory items that have rare randomized stats for you to bring into your game!
This stable of items includes many fun and exotic weapons - everything from automated turrets to rocket-propelled-chainsaws!
The longer you play the game, the more experience your character gains, and the more times you level up! Leveling up allows you to unlock parts of the skill tree that give you passive or active skills you can activate during games to give you an edge over the enemy!
Many different modes are implemented, with more being worked on! For PVE this includes modes like: like wave-based game modes and objective modes. While PVP provides the common deathmatch style modes, CTF, TDM, DM, Gun-Game, etc.
If that's not enough we provide several rogue-like game modes that procedurally generate their game maps! Providing more longevity to the game!
Various game modes also provide global ranking to show how awesome you are at the game!
Level-Editor & Workshop
If that's not enough, the game also features a level editor that has full support for Steam Workshop. If the provided maps aren't enough, you can make your own or browse ones other people have made!
In future we want to work on opening up the source of some of the gameplay code to allow far-larger scope modifications!
50. Immortal Empire
Immortal Empire is a multiplayer tactics role playing game. Control a party of up to 5 immortals as you travel through a unique fantasy world, using spells and strategy to defeat your enemies.
- Play co-op with your friends, or destroy them in versus mode.
- Unravel a mysterious storyline complete with fully voiced characters in the campaign.
- Use automated matchmaking to compete in the PvP ladder.
- Participate in official tournaments and win rewards.
- Choose between 13 unique immortals, level up, collect loot, enchant your gear to fully customise your party.
- Your dialog choices matter, the way you behave may form relationships or grant powerful character attibutes.
- Try the challenging co-op Gauntlet mode where you must work together with other players to defeat enemy waves of increasing difficulty.
- Use strategy and synergize spells to defeat challenging bosses.