The best games like Music Racer are:
- arrow_rightBeat Saber
- arrow_rightSatellite Reign
- arrow_rightVolgarr the Viking
100 Best Games Like Music Racer:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (22)
- PlayStation 4 (29)
- iOS (22)
- Android (11)
- macOS (44)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (9)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
RUINER is a top-down shooter developed by Reikon Games.
RUINER is set in a cyberpunk world. The year is 2091. The action takes place in a city of Rengkok, most of which is owned by Heaven conglomerate that is ran by a man, who is referred to as the Boss. The main character, who is dubbed as Puppy is led by a rogue hacker named Wizard to kill the Boss, but their connection is hijacked by another hacker, known as Her, who reveals that Wizard's been taken by the conglomerate. Puppy sets out to get his brother back.
RUINER is a top-down isometric shooter inspired by Hotline Miami. The game's fast-paced combat is achieved with a mix of abilities and weapons the players can use. Puppy's arsenal includes a pistol, an assault rifle, a pipe, a Nanokatana, and a two-handed sword. The player can always use a melee attack regardless of the weapon used at the moment. A careful mix of every game mechanic is essential for completing the game.
The first ability that is available for the players is an energy shield. All the abilities that are unlocked by the players can be later upgraded. The game puts a heavy emphasis on hacking. The players can hack turrets, doors, guns of their enemies, or the enemies themselves. It is possible to jam weapons and doors, blow up barrels, persuade the enemies into killing themselves by exploding a grenade or simply blowing their brains out.
2. Beat Saber
Beat Saber is a unique VR rhythm game where your goal is to slash the beats (represented by small cubes) as they are coming at you. Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and also the direction you need to match. All the music is composed to perfectly fit the hand made levels. Our goal is to make players almost dance while cutting the cubes and avoiding obstacles. Each cut is strongly supported by great sound and visual effects to emphasize the rhythm.FeaturesUnique gameplay with a great feel - Beat Saber combines the satisfying feeling of cutting with emergent perception of rhythm.
Handcrafted levels & music - All the basic levels and music in the game will be handcrafted to emphasise the music rhythm. The results are incomparable to similar games with generated content.
Game accessibility - Anyone can understand basic game principles and play the game in just a few seconds.
3. Satellite Reign
Satellite Reign is a real-time strategy, where you customize your team of four members and fight the tyranny of a mega-corporation called Dracogenics. The game is set in the open-world cyberpunk future, so the visuals combine dark locations with neon-highlighted spots. The gameplay depends on your soldiers’ class. You can use agents with different abilities to form a group that suits your playstyle. There are multiple ways to complete missions, whether you prefer to be stealthy or rush through enemies’ facilities.
The story takes place in a fictional City, where Dracogenics gets the full control over politics and military forces. To release the city, you become the head of a rival corporation and set attacks against Dracogenics. The goal is to overcome the evil syndicate using well-designed tactics.
Except for missions, the game pays attention to the technology development and resource management you need to provide to defeat Dracogenics. Meanwhile, the interaction between your corporation and civilians is minimal, so you don’t need to affect their attitude to you to win.
Thumper is rhythm violence: classic rhythm-action, blistering speed, and brutal physicality. You are a space beetle. Brave the hellish void and confront a maniacal giant head from the future.
Scream down the endless track and crash through punishing obstacles with simple, airtight controls. Hurtle forward, master new moves, reach overwhelming velocities, and survive epic boss battles. Every crushing impact is interwoven with a pounding original soundtrack. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must go through rhythm hell.
Play in traditional HD or fully immersive VR (SteamVR or Oculus).
- Nine levels of Rhythm Hell
- Adrenalizing Boss Battles, including the terrifying Crakhed
- Simple Controls: one stick and one button
- Psychedelic Visuals
- Original Soundtrack by Brian Gibson of noise-rock band Lightning Bolt
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
6. Volgarr the Viking
Volgarr the Viking is a 2D action-platformer inspired by classic platformers such as Ghosts ‘n Goblins and Rastan.
The game follows a Viking named Volgarr summoned by Odin to defeat an evil dragon. The gameplay shares many similarities with old-school side-scrollers.
The game consists of six main worlds and one secret level. Each of the world except the final one, divided into two part: an open area referred to as ‘level’ and a ‘temple’ with a boss on the end of it. On every stage, you have to go from the beginning to finish slaying monsters on your way and picking up treasures and power-ups. Volgarr has two weapons: throwing the spear and a sword. Throwing spear can be charged, and if it hits the wall, it serves as a platform that allows player achieve secret places. Additionally, Volgarr can pick up Mjolnir’s Blessing, a power-up that kills all non-boss enemies on the screen upon taking a hit. The hero has several different moves to fight the enemies and getting through platforming sequences such as jumping slash, crouching slash and down thrust.
The player can collect treasures scattered throughout the levels. Most of them only affect the player’s points. However, picking up particular Life Fires gives the player access to particular Valkyrie levels – alternate versions on game world with different layouts and more challenging enemies. The amount of Life Fires player collected affects the number of lives they have to beat Valkyrie level. Completing all of them in a single playthrough unlock a secret level Yggdrasill where Volgarr has to defeat the last boss in the game - Nidhogg.
Gaming experiment in genre of music runner - not a game, aesthetic concept.
Put the pedal to the metal or your girl will die!
Her heart works with help of the car engine and it’s you who decide how much time she has.
And it depends on you how many neon landscapes she will see - the road to the sky has no end in the last trip.
The endless world in Retrowawe setting where you'll burn tyres of the car to the strongest tracks of Retowawe/Synthwawe composers.
Neon landscapes with mountain chains and beaches will be your companions in the fated race.
If the car engine stops working, she will die and her blood will be on your hands!
Experience the atmosphere of the world inspired by 80s with their neon lights, VHS tapes and synth pop. Buckle up!
See you on the fluorescent road in your last ride towards the sunset!PS: Try to hold out for 8 minutes...
Distance is an atmospheric racing platformer. Fusing futuristic arcade racing with parkour, survive a deadly, mysterious, neon-drenched city by jumping, rotating, and flying.
The roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner. Instead of doing laps on a loop, survive to the end in the quickest time. Your car has abilities that not only allow you to drive on the track, but upside down and on buildings and walls! You can also fly to discover new shortcuts and paths. Take on the roads alone, or in multiplayer with your friends!
The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Nitronic Rush, created by ourselves and 5 others at DigiPen Institute of Technology. It was widely praised for its innovative mechanics, visual style, audio design, and atmosphere.Key Features
- Adventure: A short single player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards' best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Trackmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,000 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall. Listen to a preview here.
9. Flame Over
Now you’re playing with fire!
Blending top down ‘squirt ‘em-up’ action with Roguelike RPG mechanics, Flame Over features fast-paced fire-fighting thrills, randomly generated levels and 4 deadly game zones.
Guide fire-fighting hero, Blaze Carruthers, in a race against time and near-certain death! Squirt, splash and spray your way through all 16 floors of the deadly Infernal Industries building, combating ferocious fires in a red-hot adventure that changes every time.
This game is ON FIRE!
• It Burns! - Fight against a deadly dynamic fire system that spreads realistically.
• Shop ‘til you Drop! - Find hidden items, equip powerups and upgrade Blaze to survive.
• Be a Hero! - Rescue panicking people and cutesy cats to stay alive.
• Never-Ending Emergency! - Thousands of room variations and secrets will keep you fired up… forever!
10. Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Dodge, deflect and catch enemy fire as you perform ridiculous aerial stunt shots with your mustachio'd unicycle robot. Play a wide variety of classic, expert, and custom game modes in offline singleplayer, local multiplayer, or online multilpayer matches.Includes:
- 21 different multiplayer modes & solo/co-op challenges to test your skills and teamwork - like Hoops, Grand Prix racing, and of course classic Elimination.
- Deep game mode customization with in-game rule editor allows you to mutate & remix gameplay with near-limitless possibilities
- Offline singleplayer challenges, bot matches, and randomized Arcade mode where you battle waves of bots & bosses using clever combinations of superpowered perks
- Online multiplayer servers provided at no extra cost. Easily create your own public or unlisted online rooms without any server knowledge required.
- No online queues - jump into a match and start playing within seconds of game launch
- Split-screen Local Multiplayer PvP and co-op challenges with up to 4 players
- Cosmetic hats, robot bodies, heads, wheels, decals, sunglasses, moustaches, and ball FX that can be crafted or earned from random in-game drops
- Powerups like Jetpacks, Huge Dodgeballs, Laser Balls, and Boomerang Balls. Pick them up randomly or enable as permanent arena modifiers.
- Co-op challenges that let you team up with friends, equip scenario-specific powerups, destroy bots and aim for leaderboard high scores.
- Random loot drops that you can craft into rare cosmetic items, trade with other players, or sell on the Steam Marketplace.
- LAN support
- Steam Workshop support to submit your own cosmetic items for inclusion in the game
- Capture and share your best shots as replay GIFs
- An amazing electronic music soundtrack and playback of audio files from your own computer. Arena lights pulse dynamically to the beat of the music.
- A monster truck announcer
- AlienFX-equipped computers glow and pulse to match the arena lights
- Persistent stats and achievements
- Still being regularly updated with new content and features based on community suggestions!
PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING: This game contains lots of flashing lights. You can enable photosensitive mode in options / video. This will disable lasers, bright explosions and other lights that pulse to the beat of the music.
11. F1 2016
Create your own legend in F1™ 2016. Get ready to go deeper into the world of the most prestigious motorsport than ever before. F1 2016 is the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ and features the full 2016 season calendar of 21 tracks, including the brand new Baku circuit in Azerbaijan, and the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, including the new Haas F1 Team. F1 2016 immerses you in not only the on-track excitement of a FORMULA ONE™ career, including the addition of the iconic Safety Car and also the Virtual Safety Car for the first time, but also uniquely offers the drama and vehicle development that goes on behind the scenes. Work with your agent, engineer and team to develop your car in the deepest ever career experience, spanning up to ten seasons. Forge your own path to glory, and rise to be the champion.
★A variety of craft to choose from, with varying stats and abilities.
★Race on futuristic tracks with ultra realistic vehicles.
★Furiously fast paced racing with awesome vehicles designed with unprecedented precision.
★Unlock new tracks as you progress through the game.
★Collect different power-ups and use them to win.
★High resolution screen support.
13. Space Trader: Merchant Marine
In the far future, humanity is ruled by The Ministry of Accounts, an oppressive bureaucracy that tracks, records and taxes every transaction of daily life. From the depths of Red Tape, a new breed of marketeer arises to challenge the authority and make a profit: the Space Trader is born!
As a Trader, you will attempt to amass a fortune beyond your wildest imagination, buying and selling commodities and taking up arms against the oppressors or even accepting bounty missions, hunting down crime bosses and their thugs.
- Trader Campaign: Start as a rookie trader and earn your way to Master Trader using shrewd trades, back alley deals, bribes, a well placed bullet and more through a challenging 5-level single-player campaign.
- Three Ways to Challenge: Master your trading skills in three unique challenge missions; Moon Madness, Free Trade and Red Eye Trader.
- From Iron Ore to Organs: Turn misfortune to profit. Buy low, sell high. Over 40 different commodities to supply the demand.
- Have Ship, Will Travel: Visit seven planetary locations, their moons and stops along the way and interact with over 100 characters.
- Conflict Builds Character: Using an assortment of unique weapons, bring dozens of crime bosses to justice and turn a tidy profit.
- Competitive Cooperative: Challenge your friends and family, not just your peers. Working together has never been so competitive!
- Steam Achievements: Unlock all 40 Steam Achievements
Build your JYDGE. Enter Edenbyrg. Get out alive.
JYDGE is a lawful but awful roguehate top-down shooter where you get to build your own cybernetic JYDGE and eradicate crime in the never-sleeping megacity of Edenbyrg. Create your own play-style by augmenting your JYDGE, modifying your Gavel rifle, and choosing fearless companions to suit the tasks at hand. Go solo or team up with Co-JYDGE in shared screen local co-op.
Will you be stealthy and lurk in shadows? Or will you assault the evildoers head on? Maybe you'll brutally rocket them to bits from a distance? Or perhaps bring your own squad of reckless companions to solve the scenarios?
BILLIONS of different game altering combinations enable you to find tools to fit your playstyle.
Use STEALTH augmentations to sneak silently in shadows. Make yourself GIANT and hurl perps around. Make yourself tiny and fit through smaller cracks. Or combine augmentations: make yourself a tiny giant. Up to you.
Deal sweet ruthless Jystice with your ultra-versatile and moddable weapon of the law.
§ Fire lead, lasers, and electricity modified with dozens of game changing effects.
§ Persuade the perps to join your side with "Persuade or Die" mod.
§ Fire rockets in the general direction of the enemy and hear that kneecap split from a distance.
§ Use Dynamite Gavel mod to powerslam through walls and explode-gib the foes with a swift blow to the brain stem. Observe the wrongdoer's eye pop out of its socket.
§ Smell the burning criminal flesh using the Flaming Plasma mod or just gently knock them unconscious with the Sandman mod.
Your Gavel, your Law.
The filthy stench of crime has taken over Edenbyrg. But do not fall into despair, the lawful but awful JYDGEs are designed to swiftly correct all lawless behavior.
Bank robbers have fortified themselves into the MegaBank. There are four ways into the bank, but only one way out of the vault. How will you proceed?
Several Cobra Gang members have taken the Flanders family hostage. They need to be rescued. Preferably alive. Your move.
The darkest rain-beaten alleys of Edenbyrg also tell a rumor that someone is building a death machine. Something big and especially designed for taking out JYDGEs. Arm yourself!
How to complete the scenario without firing a single shot? Under 15 seconds? Without being seen? With EVERYONE dead? With EVERYONE alive?
Your heroism and extraordinary feats will be rewarded with shiny Medals. Medals unlock delicious new cyberware, weapon mods, fire modes, special weapons, and more.
What is the best combination of cyberware and weapon mods to achieve the medals in different scenarios?
Who be the JYDGE?
The easiest mode is 'HARD'!
BUTCHER is a fast-paced 2D shooter and a blood-soaked love letter to the cult classics of the genre. As a cyborg programmed to eradicate the last remains of humanity, your sole purpose is to well... annihilate anything that moves.
So grab your weapon of choice (from chainsaw, through shotgun, to grenade launcher) and kill your way through underground hideouts, post-apocalyptic cities, jungles and more. And if you're feeling creative, there are plenty other ways of ending your enemies' misery - hooks, lava pits, saws... no death will ever be the same.
If kicking corpses into a lava pit and adorning walls with blood is your idea of a good time, BUTCHER is THE game for you.
(header photo by Bartłomiej T. Listwon)Key features:
- Ultra-violent uncompromising carnage in the spirit of Doom and Quake (chainsaw included)
- Release your inner artist, paint the walls with (permanent) blood (up to 4 million pixels available to be painted per level)
- Use the environment (saws, hooks, lava pits, animals and other) to brutally dispose of your enemies
- Put your reflex and patience to the ultimate test
- Choose from an array of weapons (featuring classics like chainsaw, railgun and the deadly grenade launcher)
- Adorn more than 20 levels with the insides of your enemies
- Soak in the dark atmosphere reinforced by a wicked, heavy soundtrack (while you kick corpses around)
- Die painfully: melt in lava, become piranha food, get crushed by heavy doors... and more!
- Absolutely no mercy for anyone!
16. G-Force: The Video Game
Based on the Jerry Bruckheimer 2009 summer movie blockbuster, G-Force: The Video Game puts players in control of Darwin, the guinea pig leader of the covert intelligence G-Force squad, and housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch. Use high-tech gadgets, awesome weapons, and pint-sized teamwork to save the world from an army of weaponized household appliances! Available in 3D on the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.
17. Rover Rescue
Three ships, ten planets, thousands of people in danger and millions of meteors between them and you. Rescue as many as possible in a race across the whole solar system and make off with as much salvage as you can in this fun & frantic little home-made sci-fi action-strategy game!Features
- Bringing the line-drawing genre forward, The Agent Saga Rover Rescue adds 3D levels with gravity, power-ups, speed enhancers, commander upgrades and so much more!
- There’s actually a bit of a story! It all ties together into rest of The Agent Saga.
- For those that like their Space, the entire menu system is an integrated audio-visual tour of the solar system, integrated fully into the game, with artwork based on real NASA images.
18. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages. Take control of the Strike Suit – a craft with the ability to transform into a hulking suit of space armor - in a bid to save Earth from destruction. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dogfighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
Discover a colorful and vibrant universe, with an epic story spanning 17 unique missions. Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of six craft, including three Strike Suits, to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.
The Director’s Cut is the definitive version of the game featuring a next-gen graphical overhaul, restructured campaign and additional content – including the Heroes of the Fleet campaign.
This is space combat reborn. Key Features
Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots, fight massive fleet battles and defend vast structures.
The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets or target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
Vibrant and vivid universe: space is far from the dark, featureless void you'd expect. Discover the color and vibrancy of the Strike Suit universe across 13 unique locations.
Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino).
Director’s Cut features new ship models, improved textures and lighting, a restructured campaign, the Heroes of the Fleet mission pack and the Marauder and Raptor Strike Suits.
19. Drift Streets Japan
DRIFT STREETS: JAPAN
Racing Game about Illegal Night Street Racing!
Nice Cars and Advanced Engine Tuning!
Most Realistic and Best Physics!
Most Quality Graphics!
Drive the Large Japan Highway with traffic!
Feel the Real experience, try to drift with car cockpit camera!
High quality car's cockpits.
Realistic Engine Power Realtime Graphs.
Nice Scoring system!
Online mode up to 600 players!
Local Multiplayer! You can play with up to 32 friends!
+ Damage System (F - Repair car)
+ Added Forward Grip Adjustment!
+ Added Sideways Grip Adjustment!
+ Added SteerLock Adjustment (min 0*, max 60*)!
+ Added DriveTrain Adjustment! (fwd, awd, rwd) (F/R - %/%)!
Now you can create your own physics!
You can make FWD car to RWD!
You can drift, race or drag with your car!
Set up your favorite physics!
Modding Support! (Custom maps and Cars can be loaded on forum)
Official Forum: http://driftstreetsjapan.com/
Performance Tuning: Engine Pistions, Exhaust, Turbocharging, NOS, etc.
Guide to setup Steering Wheels -
Maps Modding How To:
Custom maps location: Game Folder/Drift Streets Japan_Data/mods/maps/map_name/map_name.obj + .mtl + textures
.mtl file is necessary!
Textures need to be in same directory with .obj
Supported up to 65000 vertices models only!
Diffuse materials (recomended!)
Custom maps are available at forum: http://driftstreetsjapan.com/mydownloads.php
20. Guardians of Victoria
Guardians of Victoria is a running game with multiple twists, taking conventional running gameplay and creating something unique! Testing your reactions, planning, and timing in an action-packed multi-tasking race to the end without being caught by Jack the Ripper.
Play as the Guardians as they fight their way through the Steampunk city in the clouds, collecting items and defeating the allies of the ever-chasing destroyer- Jack the Ripper. You must stop him!
The game features:
- Free-Roaming: Unlike most running games you can actually stop, and run left!, allowing you to explore the environment a bit more. Not recommended on the hard mode!
- Racing against a chaser: To keep you moving along and fighting tooth and nail, The Ripper chases with his giant cloud of thunder. The higher the difficulty- the faster he moves. Be wary though, as Ripper can shoot electric bolts!
- Using mechanics: To keep you in the sky and alive and well, you must avoid gas leaks, control crane platforms, put out fires, and more!
- Multi-characters: There are three characters with their own uniquely designed levels across various locations. Brella, Cutlass, and Firearm- members of the Guardians. The leader of the Guardians, a small flying robot called Zeal, also follows the characters on their missions. Each character has their own back-story, personality, and platforming ability (such as Brella using her umbrella to glide)!
- Shields-up!: Utilise the player shield by collecting the fireflies for their dust around the city. Using the shield protects you from Ripper attacks, enemy blows, fires, gas leeks, and anything else that might damage you!
- Tactical fast combat: Each character has a very unique fighting style. You can test them out in the arena/tutorial area, and really be tested in the city.
- Multiple replayable levels: Platform your way across many levels including ‘The Factory’, and ‘Daylight Victoria’. Each level features 3 different difficulty star ratings and a timer system! Simply survive to the portal at the end!
- Indoor running: Forget traditional rooftop running! Run indoors too! Some floating buildings can be entered! Jump in through windows or tunnels or use and find the secrets within!
- Steam bonuses: Steam users will also collect trading cards.
- Extra levels: The game also features an arena with character selection, and a combat and platforming tutorial. I also look to addship flying levels!
- Upgrade! Conquor! Earn skillpoints through take-downs and collectables and upgrade your characters, speed, jump, attack and health! There is lots your can do.
Categories in common with Guardians of Victoria: Casual
21. Syder Arcade
Killing zombies never gets old, but sometimes you just need a break.
Get back to some serious old-school gaming with Syder Arcade! Syder Arcade is a love letter to Amiga games of the ‘90s, no coins, no upgrade grinding, just your tenacity and a motherload of alien invaders.
Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot 'em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, and straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool and games were about player skill and swearing madly at your computer.
22. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
The whole city has been plunged into darkness. After an accident in the power station, a living electric spark must restore electricity to the city and give citizens back their safe and carefree lives.
"TurnOn" tells the spellbinding tale of a brave alien creature and its striking journey through blackout world. Featuring a charming art style and visual storytelling, cute character personality, and a soothing and magical soundtrack, "TurnOn" makes the world the way it was before, but a little better and kinder.FEATURES
- Setting! Be surprised how the world depends on electricity and what can happen if it suddenly disappears. Solve puzzles and figure out how to turn on the lights in every home, as well as fight unexpected enemies!
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those dialogs in your video games? Never mind, in "TurnOn" everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don't).
- Platformer without platforms! The main character moves through the electrical wires. The mix of exploration and music levels makes the gameplay very immersive.
24. Office Battle
Welcome to Office Battle! Many workers will lose their job because a layoff is happening very soon in your office. That is why "Big B" decided to organize a competition and the winners gets to keep his job. But don’t think that it will be easy. "Big B" will test the worthy office champion himself from time to time.Features:
- 60 colorful levels
- 40 items that you will never see in other games
- 11 skills that you can improve
- Level Editor
- Partial Controller Support
- Global player ratings
25. PERFECT ANGLE: The puzzle game based on optical illusions
Challenge your mind with puzzles that are based on optical illusions. Find the perfect angle by rotating the camera until order is restored, and discover a story that is full of mystery.
Nothing is what it seems! Sharpen your perception by beating over 100 puzzles through scenarios with no apparent structure or logic.
Detect the perfect angle in which a chaotic composition reveals the figure hidden behind a game on perspective. Test your visual acuity by accepting a greater challenge each time.
On entering PerfectAngle, you will discover an extremely beautiful place in which every object that you manage to build will bring to memory part of the mysterious life of the protagonist
Penetrate the mind of the protagonist immersed in a seductive atmosphere. Stunning graphics, original music and captivating sound effects.
- Over 100 puzzle levels based on optical illusions.
- Original soundtrack
- Original script.
- Record your progress automatically in the cloud.
- Translated into 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Catalan.
- Voicing by professional voice actors.
- Unique graphics and setting.
- Simple and mechanical control for relaxed gaming.
- Full support for external controllers including xBox and Steam controller.
- Windows, Mac & Linux.
26. On Rusty Trails
You, a robot named Elvis, are living in a racist world that’s ever suspicious of appearances - just like its hostile inhabitants.
Equipped with your Shifty Suit, you’re able to change your looks in seconds and take advantage of the environment’s reaction. If you don’t adapt, platforms refuse to work, save points don’t save, and jump pads become deadly traps.
Discover rusty suburbs, perishing cities, massive factories and mysterious machines. Experience the escalating conflict between two peoples, while running up walls, jumping across chasms and flying through streams of lava. Expect to be dazzled by an ever-changing environment with fresh mechanics. Play a lovingly crafted platformer adventure from the creators of Tiny & Big!Features
- Look different, at the touch of a button. Influence how the world responds to your appearance.
- Run up the walls and along the ceiling. Get ready for an adrenaline rush from dastardly puzzles.
- Gladden your eyes with finest comic panels, beautifully illustrated backgrounds, and 6 diverse worlds waiting to be explored.
- It creaks, it cracks, it crunches! - A dark and melodic soundtrack with an eclectic selection of music. Haunting robotic sounds for your rainy days and the industrial revolution.
- Compete with your friends on lightning-fast levels with high score leaderboards.
27. Beat da Beat
Game producer Nekki, creator of hits like Shadow Fight 2 and Vector, presents you Beat Da Beat - a nail-biting action game to the rhythms of Dubstep tracks!
Everything that happens on the screen - movement, actions, shootings - are based on the musical composition. Can you imagine anything more awesome than dodging a rain of enemy bullets to a mighty Dubstep beat, turning the alien enemies into atoms, while dancing happily to this?
What? Punching the bad guy's face in close combat? No problem!
Wow, slow down! You wanna fight already?
Wait. You didn't think that we will let you go with this metallic lemon?
You have 10 unique spaceships at your service, with each an individual ability.
For some to unlock, you have to sweat pretty much - but it's totally worth it!
Besides this, if you're attached to your old ship already, you can upgrade it to turn it into a real machine of vengeance.
So far, we have:
- A deep written love-story, which will make you cry
- Pixelart style. You don't see this around often!
- Unbelievable musical levels
- 4 difficulty modes
- Great bosses
- Awesome music from awesome musicians
- A dancing guy in the corner. Wow!
You have read until the end and haven't started playing yet? So what if I tell you there are explosions? Lot's of explosions!
28. Sublevel Zero
Sublevel Zero Redux is a roguelite six-degree-of-freedom shooter set in a universe where reality is falling apart. With your gunship, fight in zero-g through a vast, procedurally generated underground facility to recover the technology you need to escape the many dangers hidden around every corner. Featuring a brand new expansion that adds hours of new content, the action is more intense than ever.
The Redux expansion brings many new features to the game, including a restructured campaign, new enemies, difficulty modes, new starting classes and much more.
Strap on your Oculus Rift or HTC Vive and experience Sublevel Zero in Virtual Reality with an immersive cockpit view and VR-enabled weaponry.
Your gunship is free to fly and rotate in all directions. You can attack from any angle, and so can your enemies. Inspired by classics such as Descent and Forsaken, Sublevel Zero’s retro gravity-defying combat is driven by modern looting and crafting.
No lives. No saves. Fight your way through a different procedurally generated environment every time. Make every shot, every decision count. A wide range of environments stand in your way, from industrial zones to mining caverns. Think on your feet and adapt to each one’s hazards before it’s too late.
Collect a wide range of randomly-generated weapons, upgrades and game-changing items. Craft them together to equip your gunship for your play style. Unlock more items and blueprints as you play and keep those unlocks across playthroughs.
29. Pain Train 2
The subways clearing gave new hope to the people of earth. While you were busy clearing out the New York invasion, the cyborgs have been positioning their space stations around Earth to begin using them as invasion strongholds. It's time to take the fight to them and send whats left back to where they came from. As the hero "Pain Train" you feed off the pain you inflict. This enables you to take on hordes of enemies that would otherwise overrun a normal man. Shoot your way through 12 new gore packed levels, craft new weapons, earn 30 different weapon skins, beat multiple difficulty modes, and destroy all of the overlords. Pain Train is entering a space station near you, "All Aboard!"
30. One way to exit
If you think that anywhere you can find a lot of different outputs, difficult and easy, it means that you have not played "One way to exit". In this game you will have only one way out, and no chance to stop.
Move forward or backward in search of an exit, but remember, if you started moving you can not stop, and in any case, do not touch the walls, otherwise you have to start all over again.
- More than 25 levels initially.
- Continuous addition of new levels.
- Different levels.
- The unique design of maps.
31. Racket: Nx
"It is, fundamentally, a game about hitting things with other things and not since Wii Tennis have I felt so excited about such a simple premise."
- Road To VR
"My pizza burned in the oven, because i forgot about it while playing this game..."
"This is the first game I played where I actually almost forgot that I was in VR"
RNX is a game of skill. It's all about landing that clutch shot that saves you from the timer, or nailing that perfect streak that wins you the match. It's about flow; being in the zone, pushing your skills and sweating it out.
To that extent, Racket: Nx is the first game to use Waves' Nx 3D audio technology. This tech does high quality realtime positional audio simulation, substantially easing your immersion and allowing you to rely on your ears to tell you what's where.
Ultimately, our vision is to create the first eSport for VR. That means making the physics tight and precise, encouraging you to always push the bar and improve your game. It means giving our all to the audio-visuals, making the game fun to play and to watch. It means introducing game elements that adds drama and make competitive games nail-biting, skill based and tactical. And above all, it means nurturing our community and treating our players with respect and honesty.
We're very excited about all this, and we're just getting started.
Please enjoy responsibly!
(No, really. Be careful not to hit stuff when you play.)
32. Rogue'n Roll
Rogue'n Roll is a fast paced roguelike top-down shooter.
On each floor you have to survive the waves of enemies and beat the boss to access the next floor.
Death is permanent, and you will have to restart from the first floor if your not careful enough.
Each floor is proceduraly generated and contains random powerups, weapons and enemies.
While the game become harder as you progress, you also get better weapons and stack various powerups for deadly combos !
Rogue'n Roll requires a part of luck and knowledge. To see the end of the game, you will need to die several times until you get good items and know the choices and strategies to apply.
When you die, your work is not useless. By killing monsters you earn experience allowing you to level up your account. On each level up you earn 3 random weapons or powerups that will be available on your next runs.
33. The Drone Racing League: High Voltage
FLY THE WORLDS FASTEST DRONES
Home to the fastest drones on the planet, the Drone Racing League is proud to offer players the most electrifying FPV drone racing game ever: DRL High Voltage!
RACE KILLER TRACKS
Race on supercharged tracks, designed by the pros, for the pros, and master the skills that could take you to the big leagues! That's right! The best High Voltage pilots compete for a chance to take on and stun real world champions, in real life Drone Racing League events!
EARLY ACCESS BONUS
All Early Access players will receive:
- The Drone Racing League Season 2 Maps will be released throughout the season free of charge
- Racer3 free trial during Early Access period
• Learn new skills and practice them using the all new Mission System
• Find all Freestyle Mode
• Race real-life DRL courses and maps based on current and previous seasons (coming soon)
• Explore all new Maps
• Real-time Multiplayer (coming soon)
• Personalize and optimize your drones in the Garage (coming soon)
Do you have what it takes? There's only one way to find out...
34. TAPSONIC BOLD
MEET POPULAR MOBILE RHYTHM ACTION GAME 'TAPSONIC' SERIES CREATED BY DJMAX DEVELOPERS, NOW ON STEAM!
You can check tracks from DJMAX Series and TAPSONIC Series as well as STEAM's original new tracks.
-How to play
Select track and difficulty, and clear notes floating down from the top with perfect timing.
Long note can be cleared by holding the appropriate key.
For the long notes with changing lane, you have to hold the key and change in the middle to other appropriate button.
If you clear arrow-shaped note, number of lines will change for more dynamic enjoyment.
We will update new contents and new tracks in the future.
35. Space Ripper
Space Ripper is a hardcore space shooter. There’s no saves, a little HP and many dangerous enemies…
If you can survive for 5 minutes you are arcade God!
You need to destroy the enemies and collect gears to upgrade your ship. Game balance changes periodically, which makes the game unpredictable and difficult to get a high score.Features
- more than 50 different waves of enemies and bosses
- 15 guns
- upgrades your ship: weapon, engine, wings, death ray
- boosters: firerate, speed, kamikaze, time shift etc.
- wicked bosses
- great number of explosions, fires and lasers
36. Super Dungeon Boy
Super Dungeon Boy is an insane combat and platform exploration game with retro graphics where you must show off what you are capable of.
More important than knowing how you got stuck in a dungeon is knowing how to get rid of it. A bow possessed by a bright spirit is all you have in your favor to move on. But do not be in a hurry, for there are many secrets and riches to be won.
- Fight or Die! - Find the best way to fight your enemies and advance safely. Your life depends on it!
- Explore! - Dark caves hide many secrets. Test your explorer skills and find treasures in every dark corner of the caves. Be sure to look under each stone!
- The best! - Show your friends who the master is!
- 4 hours of play (estimated).
- 26 challenging levels. Each with its own achievement.
- 42 insane achievements ... BELIEVE!
- 78 secret areas ... but do not count on it, because they will remain SECRETS !!!
- Additional controls. Additional controls NOT included ... DO NOT break yours!
- NOOB mode. HARD mode is the only game mode available.
- This game can provoke many WORDS and obscene gestures !!!
37. E.T. Armies
E.T. Armies is an action-packed, fast-paced, science-fiction first person shooter. The game takes place in a dystopian future in which Earth’s resources have been depleted. Abandoning the planet seemed to be the only avenue for survival but not all could leave. Those left behind have become united in their struggle. It’s just the beginning for the Forsaken and the start of their devastating plan for vengeance. The Forsaken hungers for supremacy and power in equal measures and war is its lifeblood.
As a Parsis soldier you are charged to resist this new power and defend the fragile landscape against the Forsaken’s ruthless onslaught. Along the way you’ll face more strife than you could have possibly expected, together with your allies you must fight to cleanse the land from the Forsaken’s brutality.Main Features
- Experience challenging combat against a variety of enemies.
- Three detailed and unique environments from old historical looking ruins to an abandoned factory
- Test your skills against your friends in the online multiplayer mode
- Complete Brutal mode to prove your FPS skills.
- High quality, polished and unique indie visuals.
- Epic scores to immerse you in the battle experience.
Categories in common with E.T. Armies: Action
38. Synth Riders
Synth Riders is a challenging VR rhythm game with a cyberpunk twist. Fly through breathtaking retro-futuristic landscapes to Synthwave music perfectly attuned with every level. Players hit colored notes and note streams that fly by to the beat of pulsating retro synthesizer music. Blue notes can be hit with either hand, pink notes must be hit with one hand only, and orange notes must be hit with both hands at the same time. There are four levels of difficulty: easy, medium, hard and expert.
- Unique gameplay tailored for Synthwave music
- Groovy Synthwave tunes from top Synthwave artists from around the world
- Handcrafted levels
- Intuitive gameplay
- Three beautiful retrowave/cyberpunk stages
39. 音灵 INVAXION
In the late 21st century, human civilization has been destroyed by their own creation. Artificial Intelligent has taken control of the world government. All human are forced to erase their emotions and update into a so-called “higher intelligence”. A whole new era has begun as Earth was lead by intelligence and complete sanity.
Those who survived fled into space with their spaceships, codenamed "Ragnarok".
Centuries later, a mysterious mercenary army named "INVAXION" arrived among the humans. They gathered whoever still have faith, and be missioned to collect the fragment of music and art, claiming emotions that once be seen as vulnerable, will be their best weapons to start a revolution against the A.I. and reshape the civilization.
More than hundreds of high-quality music from well-known artists all around the world.
Card collecting system with cute anime characters and live2D animations. Let's start an adventure with your favorite character!
The story unfolds as the player explores the world.
Compete with other players in Competition Mode, reward your skill with glorious!
AVSEQ is an audio-visual sequencer puzzle game. Connect falling atoms to unlock near-endless varieties of music at each stage. Every level of AVSEQ is a music sequencer with 2.2300745198530623×10^43 possible audio permutations, that's 22 tredecillion in total!
No, we're not making those numbers up. We actually did the math. This is a generative music game designed by procedural systems wizard Tom Betts, and it provides a colorful, beautiful challenge to even the most hardcore of puzzle-game experts.Key Features
- Infinite freeplay mode
- Generative unlockable music
- Twenty-two tredecillion audio permutations
41. At Sundown
At Sundown is a top down shooter where the maps are covered in darkness and light is your enemy, as 4 players compete in a deathmatch to be the best! Strategic gameplay is vital in the shadows of this dark world in which you only become visible when you shoot, dash or slash. See or be seen, kill or be killed. How long will you survive At Sundown?
- Unique stealth driven arena combat - encourages strategic gameplay
- Multiplayer options - play with friends online or at home in local multiplayer matches to see who will dominate!
- Variety of unique weapons - each with different attributes that will step up your play style
- Multiple maps - over 5 different zone types including the mansion, subway and factory, each with unique lighting mechanics that affect how you play
The craziest races are now on your hand with MiniDrivers! The animated serie which is loved by millions of people around the world has a new main character: You! Create your own stores or change the rules becoming World Champion.
IS TIME TO RACE!
If something is peculiar with MiniDrivers is their way to see the sport. Who said races are boring? Surprises will be in every corner with the power-ups that you’ve seen on the animated series. Freeze your rivals with the Freeze-o-Kimi, throw a boomerang as the Australian drivers or smash your rivals as the most “shocking” driver does in real life.
Enjoy three different game modes, like the Tournament that will make you show that you’re the best driver. The season mode will allow you become the 2015 MiniDrivers World Champion and the online tournament that will allow you to show everyone that you’re the best driver with the weekly challenges against your friends around the world. Also you can enjoy the chapter of your favorite cartoons and see all the chapters from our app.
A SEASON TO REMEMBER
Race on the 20 most known tracks of the series full of details and surprises that will shock you with the full grid for this 2015 season of MiniDrivers. Will you be able to beat Minicedes with your favorite driver? Now you can do it! Change the story and specially… Change the rules!
MINIDRIVERS AS YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE
Realistic graphics adapted to the retina display of your Mac's. Also you will be able to change the amount of detail. You will see everything!
BECOME AN ENGINEER
Realistic physics for the most exigent drivers with an arcade handling for the little ones. All the people can race at MiniDrivers the videogame! But don’t forget to upgrade your car if you want to be on top and beat your rivals.
43. Tales from the Void
Tales from the Void is an atmospheric real time tactics game inspired by early 20th century sci fi adventure stories. Prepare yourself for a novel gameplay experience, with squad-based tactical combat, resource management and an epic story.
Travel back to a time of adventure, heroism and mystery as Edwin Albert Taylor Bragg, the British captain of the HMS E18 - on a secret mission to obliterate the Germans and win the war for the allies. When a secret weapon misfires, you and your crew are warped into space. Struggling for survival, you venture out into the asteroid field to scavenge resources and fight off hostile aliens. Food is scarce, air supply is low and time is running out. Can you escape the void and find a way home?
-Customize and control your marines to explore asteroids and fight the alien enemy.
-Third person-RTS hybrid with low-G physics movement and combat
-Play real-time or pause to plan your movements and make coordinated attacks.
-Complete missions and gather supplies before your run out of air.
-Play a extensive single-player campaign with an ongoing narrative.
-Rogue-inspired structure with semi-random mission selection and permadeath. -try, fail, unlock equipment, retry and improve, until you find a way home.
-Steam Achievements and trading cards.
In June 1916, in the midst of WWI, the English submarine HMS E18 mysteriously disappeared in the Baltic Sea to be found again as wreckage in 2009. What really happened to the crew of HMS E18? Embark on an exciting journey, inspired by a true story.
"R.C. Halahan, commander of HMS E18 had his future told by a local woman prior to this last patrol. She told him he was in grave danger, this affected the superstitious Halahan" -Francis Goodhart, commander of HMS E8 (Wikipedia)
Twinstick PlatformingYou play as Weldon, a robot of small stature but big heart. Weldon gets captured by an evil entity called ARC. Upon capture Weldon is cast to the mechanized core of an ancient planet. Stranded on this eerie and hostile world, Weldon must stage a heroic escape in order to survive!
- Rocket Jumping: Master the physics of rocket-jumping to traverse intricate 3D environments. Connect your rockets to add momentum in any direction. There's no speed limit, and No Jump Button!
- Seven Environments: Journey from the molten core of the planet all the way to outer space. Travel across seven vibrant worlds, through 65+ levels with epic backdrops, shifting camera angles, and unique play mechanics.
- Robo-Bosses: Face-off with seven epic boss battles for the ultimate test of your rocket-jumping skills.
- Leaderboards: Tinertia saves your best times and scores on global leaderboards. Compete with your friends for level times, or take on the best in the world for any game mode.
- Replay System: Every leaderboard score has a replay. Watch any run while changing the camera angle, zoom, or playback speed. Relive close calls and epic moments in slow-mo!
- Boss Rush Mode: Take on each boss in Weldon’s escape, with only one life, to earn a spot on the leaderboards.
- Speed Run Mode: Run a World from start to boss-battle to compete on the speed-run leaderboards.
45. Reach Me
Reach Me is a colorful physical puzzle in a minimalist style.The goal of this game is to move the blocks onto the platform using special ammunition, as well as various objects in the level.
In the game there're 70 levels - from elementary that require accuracy, to levels where you need a little break his head.Features:
The game has 3 types of shells:
1)Heavy nuclei, knocking everything in its path.
2)Restless , Bouncing light ball.
3)Glass, a fragile ball with the unit inside.
Each level in Reach Me - has a unique ambiance.Each run level is accompanied by a random generation of the weather.
The game has a dynamic day and night with dynamic lighting.Also, the game supports resolutions up to 2715x1527.
For fans of awards - the game added 777 achievements with a huge number of images!
The game is translated into all common languages in Steam!
The gameplay is accompanied by beautiful relaxing music.
The planned entry of trading cards!!
46. Unfortunate Spacemen
Unfortunate Spacemen is a multiplayer game about space-based murder in space! Spacemen work diligently to be rescued from their failing outpost, but not everyone is who they claim to be...
Form alliances with other Spacemen and complete objectives, or, if you're not so human -- blend in, disguise yourself, and sabotage plans, betraying your friends and allies in the most gruesome ways imaginable. Death is part of life in space, and you're no exception to the rule. Paranoia runs rampant.
Are you the victim, or the cause?
Check out our Development Starmap to see our full plans!
- Survive, hunt, or escape on desolate settlements, arctic outposts, derelict space stations, warp-speed hypertrains, or ancient digsites on alien worlds. 14 maps are available right now, with more currently in development, and even more planned after that! (New maps are always FREE!)
- As a Spaceman, complete objectives to call down the Rescue Shuttle, or hunt the Monster in packs!
- Proximity Chat: All in-game communication fades with distance from the speaker, so you can roam, sneak, hide, and eavesdrop as you hunt or run from other players!
- Mimic and devour your 'fellow' Spacemen as the Monster from the blackest reaches of the galaxy! Lay eggs, disguise as other players, transform into your hideous Monster Form, and more!
- Protect or betray your allies with at least a dozen unique tools, weapons, and items!
- Rank up through The Company to unlock new customization and perks to customize your playstyle!
- Security Guards (Bots) roam the facility with diverse personalities. Use them to help learn the ropes and practice, or just add more chaos to a multiplayer game!
- Supports up to 32 players in a single game!
- Randomized objectives every time you play. No two rounds play exactly the same!
- Customize your Spaceman (or Spacewoman) to stand out, or blend in!
- Additional Co-op Survival Mode: Survive with your friends against progressively more difficult waves of enemies!
Optika is a puzzle game where you control light with 14 different optic devices to complete levels.
Be ingenious and lead the right color to the Receivers with the help of Professor Opticus and Sofia!
Decompose and move the light thanks to lenses, mirrors and prisms. Take your time and ultimately guide the photons to their goals!
- 160 levels
- Discover 14 different optical devices
- Play with light and colors
- Use lenses, mirrors and prisms
- Soothing soundtrack
Discover the world of light physics: play with lasers, prisms, mirrors, magnets and dozens of other optical devices.
Explore the world of Optika with Prof. Opticus and his assistant, Sofia! Research and complete more than one hundred challenging puzzles!
All of the puzzles you are about to experience are inspired by real world physics.
Exception is a combat platformer set inside a computer system which has been hijacked by a totalitarian virus. A lone member of the system must step up to lead the resistance and battle against this brutal regime. Expertly combine razor sharp reflexes with elaborate attacks to topple the virus and restore freedom.
A New Approach to PlatformingTwo-dimensional action in a three-dimensional world. Entire levels transform to reveal new challenges and opportunities. Explore distant areas exposed by the shifting environment. Each level is an elaborate puzzle that unfolds as you progress.
Synthwave SoundtrackA soundtrack assembled from the very best Synthwave artists. Enjoy nearly two-hours of Synthwave tracks from artists including Kalax and Waveshaper It's the perfect complement to Exception's retro-futuristic aesthetic.
Challenge the LeaderboardsCompete for the best time on your favorite levels through more than 800 Steam leaderboards. Employ diverse play-styles to top specific leaderboards. Compete for the best combat time by destroying all enemies or try for a great pacifist time by leaving your enemies unharmed.
Illustrated storyThe story of Exception told across 17 illustrated cutscenes. Learn about the system collapse and subsequent power vacuum that gave rise to a fascist virus. Join a gang of four misfit software threads in their journey to overthrow the brutal regime and restore freedom to the system.
Upgrade your Character to Unleash Special AttacksExecute a variety of special attacks and string together creative combinations to maximize your destruction. Collect hidden artifacts to purchase attack upgrades and push the limits of your destruction.
Dynamic Bonus SystemChain multiple airborne attacks to earn time bonuses. Harness your creativity to uncover the fastest level routes with the most bonus potential. Aggressive attack strategies yield the highest bonuses.
Categories in common with Exception: Action
49. Space Fighter
Completely Free to Play, with no Ads or In-Game Purchases.
Welcome To Space Fighter
In this mini-game you are in control of a high-tech modular spaceship equipped with the latest blasters. Fly in the battlefield above a mining operation on an alien planet through an anti-gravity suspended asteroid field.Features:
- Play split-screen multiplayer with up to four players (requires sufficient controllers*).
- Pilot your own spaceship and destroy enemy spaceships in challenging dogfights
- Summon wingmen to give you support and release them on a target
- Play with up to 40 AI controlled spaceships
- Fire and guide a missile so it meets its target
- Game Modes
- Objective: Attack or defend an anti-gravity generator essential for a mining operation in a multi-step mission
- Deathmatch: Destroy the enemy fleet before it eliminates yours
- Objective: Attack or defend an anti-gravity generator essential for a mining operation in a multi-step mission
- Best of all its completely free!
*A very wide range of controllers are now natively supported, including popular Xbox and Sony controllers as well as types by Logitech, Saitek, GameSir and more. Using multiple mice or keyboards is not supported due to back-end limitations.
50. Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
Lichtspeer is an action arcade lightspear-throwing simulator based in an Ancient Germanic Future. Co-op mode for 2 players included!
In a land filled with Penguin Vikings, Wurst Zombies, and Hipster Ice Giants, survival is an art. Fortunately, an ancient champion with an elegant weapon has been summoned to please the Gods and restore balance to the universe.
Grab your lightspear, become a Germonaut, and traverse lands straight out of Germanic myths. Survive with style and expand your powers to fight for the glory and amusement of the almighty Gods.