The best games like Ms. Splosion Man are:
- arrow_rightBrutal Legend
- arrow_rightSaints Row: Gat Out of Hell
- arrow_rightViscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior
- arrow_rightTowerFall Ascension
- arrow_rightMETAL SLUG
100 Best Games Like Ms. Splosion Man:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (39)
- PlayStation 4 (50)
- iOS (49)
- Android (24)
- macOS (98)
- Linux (71)
- Nintendo Switch (31)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (28)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (38)
- PlayStation 2 (11)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (19)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (14)
- Wii (18)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (7)
- NES (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Web (1)
Cinematic gameplay is used to make a stylistic point, and this psychological horror game performs just that. Outlast follows the story of investigative journalist Miles Upshur, that got the lead on the inhuman experiments, performed on the asylum patients. Outlast forces players to run away from danger, simply because there is no combat system. All Miles can do is to document what is happening inside the Mount Massive Asylum. Players do not have a flashlight, only a night vision camera, which constantly requires batteries in order to function. Miles will be pursued through the halls, rooms, yards and enclosed laboratories by distressed and aggressive inhabitants. Over the course of the game, players will have to solve puzzles by locating and collecting items and travel through the Asylum with realistic movement animation and horror sting sound effect, in order to make players sympathize with the protagonists.
2. Brutal Legend
Heavy Metal is a way of life and a world in itself, but Eddie Riggs found the real one, after the accident during a concert left him crushed by the scenery and making the involuntary blood sacrifice to the Ormagöden. The action adventure game with the real-time strategy elements in the open world introduced a star voice cast, compiled by musicians that became prototypes for some of the characters players will encounter during the game. Aside from the main story, players will be able to encounter dozens of side missions that may vary from the defense battles to a race. When using his V-guitar named Clementine, Eddie can cast spells, called Solos, by a simple rhythm game, reminiscent of Guitar Hero. Some story missions are so-called Battles of the Bands, where players will fight the armies in a real-time strategy fashion, and winning by outperforming the enemy band and destroying the stage.
3. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is an action-adventure game, a standalone DLC that serves as an epilogue to Saints Row IV. The Boss is taken by Satan to Hell in order to marry Satan’s daughter Jezebel. Saints lieutenants Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington follow them to rescue The Boss. You can play as one of the lieutenants.
The game is set in an open world of New Hades, consisting of five islands, that you can explore flying around. This world is full of side quests, collectibles and other activities that you need to complete to progress through the story. While you can’t customize your character, you obtain superpowers, including summoning demons to support you during the battle, magic aura to confuse enemies, and demon weapons. The core gameplay is third-person shooting but with a twist: instead of bullets your new guns will shoot with explosive toads and locust.
In general, Gat Out of Hell follows the spirit of the franchise, supporting its fast pace and absurd tone that turns another mafia game in a colorful burlesque.
4. Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior
Viscera Cleanup Detail is about cleaning. After a brutal fight with endless waves of enemies, you must really live a bloody mess after yourselves. That's where Space-Station Janitors come in to play with their mops, buckets of water and biohazard bins to clean the area for the next bloody fight.
Your goal as a janitor to search the whole area and clean any kind of a trace of a brutal fight. Body parts, med-kits, bloodbaths and others signs of a harsh battle with forces of evil. For bullets casings or flares you can use a broom to gather thing and then throw everything into the incinerator and burn all the evidence.
In this specific DLC, Shadow Warrior, janitors arrive on a very first mission of Shadow Warrior 2013. Lo Wang fought through demons and his opponents, slicing his katana in their bodies and tearing them apart. And now it is your job to take your mop, a bucket of water and funky music to clean the mess up.
5. TowerFall Ascension
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
Unepic is a 2D platformer game with role-playing elements. The story follows Daniel, a sci-fi, and video games geek that one day was teleported into a fantasy world and found himself in a giant castle. The game’s dialogues, storyline, and aesthetics heavily relies on humor with a lot of geek-culture references and mocking on sci-fi and fantasy clichés.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D Metroidvania and role-playing game. The RPG elements in the game include acquiring levels, skills-points, and equipment. There are many types of armor and weapons in the that require the absolute level and skills to be used. The fighting mechanics are pretty simple and don’t have a lot of moves and abilities. Unlike many other metroidvanias, in Unepic you open new parts of the game world not by acquiring new abilities that let you go to the places you couldn’t reach before, but rather by collecting keys that unlock doors in different parts of the castle.
7. METAL SLUG
Metal Slug, is a run and gun video game developed and originally released by Nazca Corporation and later published by SNK. It was originally released in 1996 for the Neo Geo MVS arcade platform. The game is widely known for its sense of humor, fluid hand-drawn animation, and fast-paced two-player action. It is the first title in the Metal Slug series. It has been ported to the Neo Geo AES, Neo Geo CD, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, Virtual Console, PlayStation Network, iOS, Android and Neo Geo X, and to the Wii, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 4 (as part of the Metal Slug Anthology) and Nintendo Switch.
Toribash is a turn-based fighting game developed by Nabi Studios. The game is free-to-play on Windows, OS X and Linux. The also used to be available on Wii Shop Channel for 1000 Wii Points (about $10).
The game revolves around 1vs1 duels between doll-like minimalistic characters against either CPU or other players via the internet. Toribash is notable for its unique mix of fighting game and turn-based strategy based on ragdoll physics.
Instead of commanding character to perform certain attacks or special moves, the players manipulate various joints on the character’s model. It includes relaxing, holding, contracting and extending different parts of the doll’s body. After pressing spacebar, the model starts moving according to the player’s command for several frames and then the next turn begins. The goal of each match is either to gain more points than your opponent or to knock them outside the ring. Players earn points by successfully performing different punches, kicks, grabs and other moves.
Toribash multiplayer offers many different game modes. They vary depending on how many frames one turn takes, the distance between characters or specific aspects of in-game physics. There are also many player-made modifications to the game that change the dolls’ type, the way they move or add additional objects to the environment.
9. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
10. Volgarr the Viking
Volgarr the Viking is a 2D action-platformer inspired by classic platformers such as Ghosts ‘n Goblins and Rastan.
The game follows a Viking named Volgarr summoned by Odin to defeat an evil dragon. The gameplay shares many similarities with old-school side-scrollers.
The game consists of six main worlds and one secret level. Each of the world except the final one, divided into two part: an open area referred to as ‘level’ and a ‘temple’ with a boss on the end of it. On every stage, you have to go from the beginning to finish slaying monsters on your way and picking up treasures and power-ups. Volgarr has two weapons: throwing the spear and a sword. Throwing spear can be charged, and if it hits the wall, it serves as a platform that allows player achieve secret places. Additionally, Volgarr can pick up Mjolnir’s Blessing, a power-up that kills all non-boss enemies on the screen upon taking a hit. The hero has several different moves to fight the enemies and getting through platforming sequences such as jumping slash, crouching slash and down thrust.
The player can collect treasures scattered throughout the levels. Most of them only affect the player’s points. However, picking up particular Life Fires gives the player access to particular Valkyrie levels – alternate versions on game world with different layouts and more challenging enemies. The amount of Life Fires player collected affects the number of lives they have to beat Valkyrie level. Completing all of them in a single playthrough unlock a secret level Yggdrasill where Volgarr has to defeat the last boss in the game - Nidhogg.
11. Children of Morta
Note: The game is currently available for our Kickstarter backers only, release date for the public will be announced.
The Bergson family has watched over Mount Morta for generations as the guardians of the mystical mountain. They now face their most dangerous trial as a family. Corruption has spread, morphing the once peaceful mountain into a violent and monster infested nightmare.
Experience what it means to be in a family of heroes. Take part in their journey, their struggles, and their victories! Witness a love for eachother unmatched by even the gods themselves. Fight through hordes of monsters unimaginable as you explore a mountain constantly in flux. Gorgeous and breathtaking procedurally generated dungeons guarantee a unique experience every time you leave the safety of the Bergson’s house in pursuit of the truth behind the Corruption.
6 Playable Characters
John, Mark, Linda, Joey, Kevin, and Lucy are all prepped and ready for the forthcoming fray. Discover each family member’s unique fighting style and delve into their personalities and past.
Procedurally Generated World
Every forest, dungeon, or temple you explore and skirmish through is procedurally to guarantee a unique experience every play through.
Mountain of Mystery
Delve into the mountain and discover the mystical world of Morta. Unearth why the Corruption has come to this seemly peaceful mountain. Find lore scattered about giving glimpses into the lives of the mountain’s residents.
Pixel Art to A New Level
A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame by frame animations partnered with modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Mount Morta.
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams -- she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There's no filler -- just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!Key Features:
- -Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
- 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
- 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
- Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
- Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode
DETOUR is a real-time strategy game developed by Sandswept Studios.
DETOUR is a competitive multiplayer game, that can either be played against AI or with three other players. The main objective of DETOUR is to get your trucks to your destination safely. The other players will prevent you from doing so by placing turrets, placing obstacles or destroying the roads.
DETOUR has several elements of tower defense games. In order to get your truck to the finish, you will have to build new roads to avoid your opponents, use shops to distract their truck drivers, blow up rocks to build tunnels through the mountains and build up your offensive turrets to destroy the enemy trucks.
The players have a wide range of weapons at their disposal: air, land, and sea turrets, electromagnetic pulses, or the basic physics objects. There is still one condition present in the game - the players can't put any turrets too close to the enemy trucks, adding to the game's difficulty.
Should the players start a solo game, five difficulty levels will be available to them. The game features a number of maps with different scenarios. How about a map, where there are four lines with each one of them belonging to a different player? How will you build your defense and offense? Who is going to take up all the available space first and deliver their cargo?
14. WWE 2K17
- Playable WCW Goldberg with black tights
- Playable WWE Goldberg with black and white tights
- Two Playable Arenas: WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc
15. Offspring Fling!
The side project turned game
A puzzle game from independent developer Kyle Pulver created on the FlashPunk engine. The game was released on Microsoft Window, Mac OS and Linux in the spring of 2012. The project began as a side-project for a developer from Arizona, which in the development process has become a full-fledged game. 100 puzzles are available for completion within the story campaign, and an additional 20 bonus levels that open after meeting all the conditions To do so the game requires the player a clear platforming skill from the player. The project is played with a sense of nostalgia: the gameplay and control are very similar to those used in the classic platformers from the 90's.
The Russian way
The protagonist is an unfortunate forest creature who accidentally lost all of his children and is now trying to get them all back. The game motivates players to replay it - after completing the level, the game creates a ghost version of the player. Critics noted the amount of work that Kyle Pulver did, noting that 15-20 years before the release of the game, would require a huge studio, and the game itself would appear on several covers of gaming media. But times have changed, and in 2012 the developer laid out the game on the Internet without much fuzz. The game, however, does not involve liberty in completion - for each puzzle, there is only one correct option.
16. State of Mind
State of Mind is a futuristic thriller game delving into transhumanism. The game explores themes of separation, disjuncture and reunification, in a world that is torn between a dystopian material reality and a utopian virtual future.
Employing multiple playable characters and two separate game worlds, State of Mind explores the existential drama that develops in a society on the brink of post-material existence.
You are Richard Nolan, a father and journalist from Berlin who discovers that he has been subject to an accident. As a result, he is still living with incomplete memories.
Upon realizing that he is literally a torn man, Richard sets out on a dramatic and dangerous search for salvation. He aims to reunite with his family, as well as with his own lost memories. On his way, he soon realizes that this journey isn’t only about him, but about the future of mankind.Key Features3rd Person Adventure
Story-driven gameplay experience
Switching between two game worlds
Multiple story layers
Multiple playable characters
17. Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Taking its inspiration from ancient Chinese tales of revenge and retribution and then adding a dash of over-the-top martial arts and old school arcade fun, Kung Fu Strike features 28 stages of fast-paced combo-based fighting. Blend powerful punches, high kicks and perfectly timed blocks to pull off devastating combos, all thanks to a fluid combat system that turns brawling into an art form. Key Features
- Old-school beat-‘em-up arcade appeal!
- Unlock items and abilities to further customize style of play.
- Online leaderboards breed competition between players.
- Later levels will challenge your Kung Fu on even the lowest difficulty setting.
- Freely flowing combat mechanics allow jaw-dropping combos.
- Fight with or against a friend in local co-op.
18. Blaster Master Zero
Mutant scum never learn! Blaster Master Zero makes its Steam debut!
Blaster Master Zero is a 8-bit style top-down & sideview 2D action-adventure game that hearkens back to the golden age of the NES.
This game was created using the original 1988 title "Blaster Master" from Sunsoft as a base, with the addition of new areas and bosses, new gameplay elements such as extra sub-weapons, improved gameplay, a more robust scenario, refined and expanded exploration mechanics, and more.
・On the sideview maps, take control of the battle tank SOPHIA III and explore your surroundings as you search for the entrance to the dungeon where the area's boss lurks.
・Once you find a dungeon entrance, exit SOPHIA III and make your way inside as the hero Jason and take on the mutants that dwell within in top-down mode.
・Defeat the mid-bosses and area bosses to acquire new items, sub-weapons, upgrades to SOPHIA III and Jason's equipment, and new abilities and maneuvers that allow SOPHIA III to access new areas.
・Player 2 can provide support for Player 1 as they traverse through the game in the co-op multiplayer mode.
Categories in common with Blaster Master Zero: Action
19. Hellbound: Survival Mode
Hellbound is a First Person Shooter game in the vein of the classics DOOM, Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood and many others.
It's GROTESQUE! Focused in action, speed and gore.
In this Survival Mode version you fight against hordes of enemies in a small island until you're done.
We're working on the Single Player Campaign! You can pre-order it at our official website, and also get your place inside The Heroes' Cemetery ->
20. Drunken Robot Pornography
Drunken Robot Pornography (DRP) is a bullet-hell first-person shooter for Windows. Battle giant robots -- called Titans -- as they try to slice you apart with their lasers. Pick off their missile launchers, fry away their carbon fiber armor, and tear off their claws, leaving them writhing.
You're Reuben Matsumoto. You used to own a bar.
You gave your robot bartender, Tim, sentience. He went nuts, stole your other 12 bots, and burned down your bar.
He's attacking Boston with 20,000 drones, 40 Titans, and his lieutenants, the 12 Drunken Robot Centerfolds.
30-story tall giant robots. Jetpacks. Guns. It all started so innocently. Your robot bartender, Tim, used to make the best drinks at your nightclub. But you gave him sentience so that he could better empathize with the customers. Struck by the world's problems, he went crazy, burned your club to the ground, and fled with your twelve exotic robot dancers. Weeks later, giant robots started attacking the City of Boston -- not a coincidence!Key features:
- 3D First-person bullet-hell giant robot boss-battle(Titans) action!
- Build Titans with the Giant Robot Construction Kit -- 600+ Titans in Steam Workshop already!
- Create your own levels in the Arena Builder -- 200+ maps in Steam Workshop
22. VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI
A mysterious illness suddenly broke out in girls in their teens and twenties, enhancing them mentally and granting them the ability to change their bodies into highly lethal weapons. The cause of the illness was a virus, currently classified into two types: the "A-Virus" and "V-Virus".
The world government enacted a law to care for patients infected with the Virus. Five secret artificial islands were established to quarantine the infected patients. One such quarantine island: Bhikkhuni, the island famous for successfully controlling the "V-Virus". Girls who enroll in Bhikkhuni's school can overcome the virus. And thus, it is a school with many hopeful applicants.
Among them is a pair of sisters infected with the "V-Virus". The elder Rinka Kagurazaka, whose innocent grace hides power within. The younger Ranka Kagurazaka, whose outgoing energy belies her frailty.
They are still unaware that there is only one way to control the virus.
And that is… for infected patients to battle each other.
To battle amongst themselves.
FROM THE CREATORS OF SENRAN KAGURA
In VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- a mysterious virus known as the A-Virus infects young women, transforming them into weapons known as 'Extars' or those that control them, 'Liberators'. However, the voluptuous Valkyries are infected with a unique strain, the VR-Virus, allowing them to take on either role at will. Proving incredibly difficult to cure, they are sent for quarantine to the sun-soaked island of Bhikkhuni where a treatment is put into place: the Valkyries engage in combat against one another to strengthen both mind and body and allow them greater control of the Virus. Who runs the island? What is the secret of the Virus? Will you choose Order or Chaos? This and more will be answered throughout your time with VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI-.
- Fully remastered in 1080p, 60FPS with native support for even higher resolutions!
- Choose between 7 unique playable characters to learn and master, each with their own playstyle!
- Battle your way through 24 Story Missions and crank up the difficulty or change your character for even more replayability!
- Print the underwear of your wildest and sexiest dreams by earning Bhikkhuni Points through combat prowess to spend on Echigoya’s revolutionary Lingerie Printer!
- Engage in fast-paced arena based online multiplayer with up to four players!
- Full-featured dressing room for deep customization of all playable characters — from hair to accessories, clothing and more!
- Support for both Steam cloud saving, achievements, and exclusive trading cards, plus backgrounds, emoticons and badges to unlock!
Categories in common with VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI: Action
23. Bard's Gold
Bard's Gold is a challenging platformer that let's you explore eerie worlds in a quest for a Goblin that stole your gold. Help the Bard to overcome the dungeon’s many dangerous perils and use your new-found treasures to improve your character and to buy new weapons and gear!
This game takes inspiration from early 90's platforming classics such as Rainbow Island, Rick Dangerous, Alex Kidd and Erik, which at the time were popular on the Amiga and consoles. Bard's Gold is slower paced than most current day platformers, but is extemely challenging. Players need to avoid enemies, traps and projectiles in order to progress. Being hit by any of them means instant death. Difficult puzzles and towering bosses will have to be overcome to reach the filthy goblin that stole the family treasure.Key Features
- Old school platforming experience - No tutorials or explanations how things should be done. Everything including the basic game mechanics must be figured out by yourself as you go.
- Rogue-lite - Different layouts for each level is randomly chosen every playthrough. While getting the chance to memorize levels and get better at them, the "random level" system will keep your interest. With the gems you collect you will be able to upgrade your character on the Game Over screen. These upgrades are permanent and will help you on future playthroughs.
- Extremely challenging, yet rewarding gameplay
- Beautifully designed retro-inspired graphics
- Gain powerful new abilities by finding skill books
- Death will make you stronger
- Solve intricate puzzles and defeat towering bosses
- Full controller support
- Steam achievements, leaderboards and trading cards
It has been my Family Treasure for generations...
I had to get it back at all costs! Giving chase to the burglar, I went through a portal that sent me to this strange world...
I must escape and return the Bard's Gold to where it belongs!
24. Shift Happens
The two jello jelly creatures Bismo and Plom got connected in a tragic yet funny accident and thus can exchange their size and abilities at will. Welcome to the world of Shift Happens - the only game out there which doesn't take a closer look at the body mass index and where players are actually forced to work togehter (and occasionally stab each other in the back).
Experience thrilling adventures in four totally different worlds:
Explore a freaked out laboratory where Bismo and Plom had their accident!
Uncover the secrets of the overgrown green forests...
... and survive the dry canyons where a deadly wind awaits you...
... just to prepare you for the bitingly cold caves!
The twist: Shift Happens is pure fun for solo players, yet its full potential can only be experienced together. Play it with your best friend while hanging around on a couch enjoying a pizza. Together you can solve puzzles and fight over precious coins. Coordination and communication are key to a successful journey. We recommend using gamepads for maximum enjoyability™.
The game also features a singleplayer mode with different level content. Although the game is primarily meant to be played by two people, you can play the completely different singleplayer levels without another person.
The game features all the good things you should expect from a co-op platformer:
Over 40 levels of handcrafted fun
Local and online co-op gameplay
Extra challenges/rewards in the levels for completionists and explorers
More than 30 different levels designed for the singleplayer mode
8 unlockable bonuslevels (4 single- & 4 multiplayer)
And timechallenges for each level
25. Dub Dash
ARE YOU READY FOR THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE?
UNIQUE SYMBIOSIS OF MUSIC AND GRAPHICS
Dub Dash is a fast-paced rhythm based action game. The tracks are decomposed into diverging game mode segments. The obstacles, tracks and visual effects are all adjusted to the music and in perfect harmony with each song. Dub Dash has a great soundtrack including music from Bossfight and the DJs of Geometry Dash – to enjoy the full experience the use of headphones is highly recommended.
UP TO FOUR PLAYER SPLIT-SCREEN MODE
Challenge your friends to the ultimate race in this breathtaking split-screen competitive mode for up to four players simultaneously. Who will beat most of the level? Jump in and find out!
SEVEN ULTRA CHALLENGING GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
Spin your crazy wheel in harmony with the song and keep dodging left and right avoiding obstacles at high speed. Fly like a bird, make hard 90° turns and feel the rhythm of the zig-zag trajectory. The objective for each track is clear: Do you rock the funky road of Dub Dash?
Dub Dash offers impressive colorful graphics and effects with a steady and smooth high framerate. Immerse yourself in a hypnotizing psychedelic experience.
SKILL COMES WITH PRACTICE
The gameplay of each segment is simple but it´s tough to master the levels. Actually it´s extremely hard, almost impossible – but fortunately there´s the practice mode which gives you a save point after each passage so you won´t need to finish the whole level in one try. Memorize each segment of the level and maybe (only maybe) you will be able to master even the hardest levels someday.
- Driving electronic soundtrack
- Psychedelic graphical fireworks
- “Easy to learn, hard to master” gameplay
- All levels split in multiple gameplay sections
- Gameplay technically synched to the music in the minutest detail
- Use of all input devices (keyboard, gamepads, mouse – even racing wheels!)
- Great soundtrack including tracks from Bossfight and DJs from Geometry Dash
- Challenge mode featuring randomly generated levels to earn extra lives
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players on split-screen
- Practice mode for every level
- Steam Controller support
- Steam Achievements
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these "photosensitive epileptic seizures" while watching video games.
These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling down or striking nearby objects.
Immediately stop playing and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms - children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these seizures.
The risk of photosensitive epileptic seizures may be reduced by taking the following precautions:
• Play in a well-lit room
• Do not play when you are drowsy or fatigued
If you or any of your relatives have a history of seizures or epilepsy, consult a doctor before playing.
26. Tennis in the Face
Help Pete Pagassi to save the city from an evil energy drink corporation Explodz. Knock out creepy clowns, evil riot police and other Explodz-addicted maniacs with a tennis ball in the face. Bounce the ball off walls to reach targets lurking in cover and watch them tumble. Trigger masterful chain reactions and watch the chaos unfold. Finally enjoy the level finale in slow motion!Features
- Easy to pick-up physics based gameplay: Simply move your mouse, observe the aiming line, and click to serve a furious tennis smash.
- Trigger masterful chain rections: Your actions will set off chain reactions and you'll watch the events unfold while knocking out the enemies. The more enemies you knock out with a single serve, the higher your score!
- Save the city: Win levels to move to the next district and towards your ultimate goal: The destruction of Explodz mega-factory
- Over 100 levels: Try to earn a crown from each level and unlock all the achievements.
27. Three Dead Zed
Three Dead Zed is an action/puzzle-platformer in which you take control of an experimental zombie that can transform into three unique and distinct forms. With quick reflexes, a little problem solving, and some rescued kittens, players make a violent exit that won't be forgotten by their captors. This is a zombie game that brings out your inner child, then chews on its brain.
- Lighthearted visuals and storyline infectiously brings a smile to your face
- Gamepad and keyboard support with custom keyboard rebinding
- Challenge Stages will test your skills after completing the main game
- Charming hand drawn characters, animations, and effects
- Achievements and trading cards
- Digital art book showing a sample of our creative process
- Cats In tinfoil hats
Note: Linux version does not contain Steam achievements at this time.
28. Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition
Space Hooligans have escaped custody and are wreaking havoc all over Planet Land! HQ calls on cybernetic peace-keeper Patricia Wagon to bring these renegades to justice. With the help of Corporal Gendarmor and her trusty Pellet Gun, there's nothing she can't handle. When the going gets tough, Wagon activates her Helmet Siren, altering the world around her. Enter the mechanical shape-shifting, dimension switching world of Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition and blow crime away.
Cats have always been the link between the world of Yavi and the world of Navi, and for this knowledge they were awarded nine lives. What will it cost for the greatest of them - Cat Bayn - to make an exception and change the balance just once on behalf of the young sorceress Alesta’s mother? Mysterious creatures from Slavic myths carefully keep their secrets in the magical forests and dense thickets that have become home to geese, kikimor, anchutkas and mermaids. In the whirlwind of the adventure, their secrets will be revealed, hidden paths will become visible and the road between worlds will be intertwined.
- Ancient tales come to life in a large open labyrinth of gloomy marshes, Slavic villages and centuries-old forests;
- To help Alesta in fierce battles with the dangerous mythical creatures are the creatures of the summons – familiars who, from time immemorial, have served the sorcerers. Choose from a variety of familiars with unique abilities;
- The world is filled with characters whose destinies are in your hands - the completion of many side quests will determine how this adventure will end;
- Respect for all traditions of the meteoroid genre, allowing you to return back in search of secret paths and acquire new skills. The danger of the adventure is emphasized by the possibility of remaining in only certain places;
- Fascinating battles with bosses, who have come from Slavic tales and tell us their unique history;
- Elements of role-playing games, allowing you to customize the characteristics of Alesta to your individual style of playing.
The game was developed by one person – Slava Gris who combined his art skills with his knowledge of programming to bring to life Catmaze. The soundtrack is provided by Expecte Amour.
30. Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
Are you ready to adventure like it’s 2001? Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island is a passionate revival of the legendary 3D platformer genre with classic gameplay, playful gadgets, and a lighthearted story set in a gorgeous, colorful world reminiscent of our childhood adventures.
Go on an action-packed adventure, collect gadgets helping you explore a beautiful paradise and save it from destruction. It’s up to Skylar Lynxe, our nimble and courageous heroine, and Plux Owlsley, the trusty sidekick, to prevent the villainous CRT from conquering their newfound home and turning it into a wasteland.
Traverse the tropical beaches, volcanic caverns, snowy mountain tops, and merciless desert of Clover Island. Fight an army of CRT’s minions, and find powerful upgrades expanding your abilities. Explore the island with the freedom-boosting Jetpack and uncover its mysterious past with the puzzling Time Orb. Are CRT’s turret bots giving you trouble? Grab their missiles and send them back, turn their gatling fire against them and send his minions flying with the powerful Magnetic Glove!KEY FEATURES
- Wield a powerful mechanical arm and whack robots to your heart's content!
- Expand your moves with gadgets like the Jet Pack, Magnetic Glove and Time Orb!
- Explore every nook and cranny of Clover Island and rescue its natives from CRT's imprisonment!
31. On Rusty Trails
You, a robot named Elvis, are living in a racist world that’s ever suspicious of appearances - just like its hostile inhabitants.
Equipped with your Shifty Suit, you’re able to change your looks in seconds and take advantage of the environment’s reaction. If you don’t adapt, platforms refuse to work, save points don’t save, and jump pads become deadly traps.
Discover rusty suburbs, perishing cities, massive factories and mysterious machines. Experience the escalating conflict between two peoples, while running up walls, jumping across chasms and flying through streams of lava. Expect to be dazzled by an ever-changing environment with fresh mechanics. Play a lovingly crafted platformer adventure from the creators of Tiny & Big!Features
- Look different, at the touch of a button. Influence how the world responds to your appearance.
- Run up the walls and along the ceiling. Get ready for an adrenaline rush from dastardly puzzles.
- Gladden your eyes with finest comic panels, beautifully illustrated backgrounds, and 6 diverse worlds waiting to be explored.
- It creaks, it cracks, it crunches! - A dark and melodic soundtrack with an eclectic selection of music. Haunting robotic sounds for your rainy days and the industrial revolution.
- Compete with your friends on lightning-fast levels with high score leaderboards.
32. Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche
Climb the falling blocks as you race to avoid the rising lava in this challenging arcade platformer!
Play as an exceptionally bouncy marshmallow as you dodge enemies, defeat colorful bosses, and try to avoid getting crushed. Buy power-ups from falling shops, collect missions, bank your coins, and purchase powerful game-changing upgrades.
Avalanche 2 features a wildly addicting single player and a hilariously fun co-op mode. Avalanche 2 is a fun game with simple controls and a lot of depth. It's a great game for all players ranging from the casual to the hyper competitive.
Insanely fun CO-OP mode
Missions and challenges
Many more badges and costumes
Unlock all your favorite powerups
Over 100,000 combinations!
High quality music tracks
33. A Robot Named Fight!
A Robot Named Fight is a Metroidvania roguelike focused on exploration and item collection. Take on the role of a lone robot tasked with stopping a the entity known as Megabeast. Explore procedurally-generated labyrinths, uncover randomized power-ups and artifacts, find secrets, and blast meaty creatures in this deliciously gory Metroidvania.
Millennia of peace have passed since the mechanical gods ascended and left the lower order robots to cultivate the world. Unfortunately for those left behind, something forgotten and terrible stirs amidst the stars: the Megabeast, a pulsating moon-sized orb of flesh, eyes, mouths and reproductive organs – unleashing its children onto the world like an unstoppable plague.
- Explore a procedurally-generated labyrinth with more than 4 billion unique runs.
- Prove your worth with true permadeath.
- Take on over 50 menacing enemies solo or with a friend via local co-op.
- Adapt to a different item set every run with more than 60 unique items
- Complete achievements to unlock new content.
- Play using your favorite controller.
- Enjoy an unreasonable amount of meat!
34. Never Split the Party
Never Split the Party is an ultra social rogue-like! You're one of four adventurers entering an epic dungeon to take down the evil vampire known only as The Countess, who killed your parents and is now constantly bombarding you with insults.
Explore a procedurally generated dungeon, amass powerful upgrades, and cooperate with your fellow adventures to conquer and crush the vile dungeon bosses!
Never Split the Party has over 120 upgrades, 21 magical potions, 28 unique enemies, and over 425 room designs spread among 5 procedurally generated dungeon levels for maximum replayability!
Each player has both a role and a character class.
The four unique roles in the game each provide vital info to the party.
- The Cartographer tracks the dungeon maps.
- The Treasurer tracks each players inventory.
- The Vitalist tracks each players health.
- The Loremaster tracks all knowledge of the upgrades.
If you were to be split from the party, say through an Skeleton Wizard's teleportation or a Punter that knocks you into the next room, then everyone else would lose access to your roles vital info until you're reunited.
You'll also get to unlock and choose your character class. While the initial Fighter class will be FREE for everyone (so that you can always play with your friends), access to the other 5 classes require the Fellowship DLC.
35. Mighty Gunvolt
Get ready for a blast from the 8-bit past with the all-new 2D action/platforming game, MIGHTY GUNVOLT! A loving nod to the retro side-scrollers of the late '80s, MIGHTY GUNVOLT offers simple controls, cute and colourful graphics, and a surprising amount of complexity and fun.
Play as one of three characters: Gunvolt, the star of Azure Striker GUNVOLT; Ekoro, an angel from Japan's Gal*Gun series; or Beck, the hero of Mighty No. 9. Each character possesses unique skills that will allow players to keep challenging each stage in new and creative ways!
In Collapsed you play as one of 4 unique Hunters who have to track down their prey. Each one has its own set of abilities, skills and combat style. You’ll have to travel through hazardous procedurally-generated levels, fighting dozens of enemy types and challenging bosses. This post-apocalyptic world is filled with useful items, that you’ll combine to gain new traits, and with experience points, you’ll invest in a vast skill tree. And you won’t lose all of your precious treasure when you’ll die! You’ll die a lot, and start from the beginning each time – but all of your loot and items are carried to your next run.
- Key features:
- A dangerous world to explore. Collapsed features 9 uniquely styled locations with procedurally-generated levels filled with tough enemies and deadly traps.
- Fight your way. Choose one of 4 Hunters, each with its own ranged and close combat styles, and engage in a hardcore timing-based fights. More than 60 enemy types and 15 bosses await you!
- Evolve. The game features a massive and branchy skill tree to develop your unique war machine.
- Tools of destruction. You can combine and craft over 100 different items that’ll help on your way.
- Rogue-lite. Once you’ll die (and you most certainly will), you’ll have to start from the beginning – but your hard-earned items and skills carry on.
- Fight alone or with a friend. Collapsed features a cooperative mode for one of your friends.
- 10 difficulty modifiers. In case you’re into a real challenge.
From the team that re-imagined The Secret of Monkey Island™, comes Lucidity, an addictive puzzle platformer set in the surreal childlike dreamscapes of the little girl Sofi. In this challenging puzzler, it’s your task to keep Sofi safe as she drifts deeper into the strange new world of her dreams. Featuring stunning hand-illustrated visuals, a spell-binding original score and unique puzzle platformer gameplay, Lucidity will challenge your wits, test your reflexes and mesmerize your senses.
Take a trip into the surreal childlike dreamscapes of Sofi, a little girl filled with a persistent desire to explore new worlds and overcome all obstacles in her way. Test your skills in this addictive puzzle platformer where through quick reactions and placement of unique puzzle pieces, you create a path to help Sofi traverse safely through 27 visually stunning, hand-illustrated dreamscapes.
- A Surreal Fantasy - Take a fantastic journey with little Sofi as she drifts into a vivid dream world where, beckoned by the kind words of her grandmother, she learns to overcome her fears.
- Mesmerizing Dreamscapes - Like a children’s storybook come to life, get lost in mesmerizing dreamscapes detailed with beautiful hand-drawn contemporary art.
- Spell-binding Original Score - Featuring a lush original score that will draw you into Sofi’s dream world.
- Addictive Puzzle-Platformer Gameplay - Skillfully place unique puzzle pieces designed to propel Sofi to and from suspended platforms, or over and under obstacles, in an effort to maintain her state of perpetual motion.
- Unlockable Steam Achievements - Collect fireflies on your adventures to unlock additional bonus levels and achievements to make it to the top of the leaderboards.
‘Effie’ is a 3D action-adventure game that combines the classic elements of the genre, such as combat, platforms and puzzles, with the exploration of a vast world. Live a unique fantasy adventure, set the towns free from a powerful dark evil, and relive the feelings of the classic video games!Live a unique adventure
Immerse yourself in Galand's adventure, a young man who, cursed by an evil witch to be old, will have to recover his youth. Defeat all the sinister creatures, overcome all the platforming challenges and solve the intricate puzzles!Your shield Runestone, your travel companion
A powerful dark magic controls all the towns in the Oblena region. To defeat evil, you will have a magical shield with which you can defend yourself, fight and surf through the red plains. Each time it will become more powerful and it will get new skills!Relive the feelings of a classic video game
We all remember with nostalgia those amazing classic 3D action-adventure games. We've used those references to make those feelings come true again, but with renewed and modernized graphics, controls and gameplay!
39. Samurai Gunn
Samurai Gunn is a lightning-fast Bushido brawler for two to four players. Each samurai is armed with a sword and gun, with only 3 bullets to a life. Discipline and quick reflexes are the key to deflecting bullets and sending your opponents’ heads rolling.
Categories in common with Samurai Gunn: Action
Ylands is both a sandbox exploration adventure and a platform for making custom games, ranging from simple scenarios to sophisticated game modes.
It will immediately captivate you by its stunning visual style. It lets you create a highly modifiable low-poly island (yland) of your choice and allows you to place it anywhere in the world – fully reflecting the resources, weather and wildlife of your chosen climate zone.
You also have full control over your game experience: play alone or with friends; try to live a life on your yland with only a handful of basic survival items or choose to have them all - it's up to you.
- Fully interactable world with thousands of objects and items to be used, found or crafted
- Modifiable terrain with fauna, flora and resources fully reflecting its climate zone
- Wide range of things you can do - from mining, taming and riding horses, building elaborate energy devices or making potions to constructing ships of a custom design
- All this while seamlessly switching between single and multiplayer modes (with dedicated servers support) and from first or third person perspective
- Built-in game editor that lets you design and share your own levels and adventures
41. One Dog Story
Do You Miss Those Good Old Platform Games?
Do you have a soft spot for extensive storylines and original dialog?
Do you enjoy not just destroying hundreds of enemies, but also exploring new worlds?
Then We Have Something For You!
One Dog Story is an engaging pixel adventure game with RPG elements, gameplay that’ll get you hooked for hours, and well-developed characters. You can expect:
- Hardcore Bosses
- A Wide Variety Of Locations
- Original Gameplay Decisions
- Full Interaction With the Game World
- Lots Of Different Weapons and Modifications
- Fantastic Sfx and Background Music
- Different endings, secrets, and collectibles for the especially sharp-eyed among you
You wake up in an underground laboratory, once again free after a horrific accident. You have no idea who you are or how you got there, but don’t worry—you aren’t alone. As you play your way through the game, all sorts of other creatures living in this strange underground world will help you piece together your memories. But don’t let your guard down! The path to the truth is also littered with insidious and ruthless monsters.
Still, you’re far from helpless. Unique experiments augmented your canine intellect to the point that you can use weapons and equipment, not to mention your ability to solve puzzles. Get ready for epic battles with bosses. Prepare to explore this expansive game world and its many secrets and mysteries. Where you actually end up depends in large measure on you. You have tough decisions ahead, and you’ll have to live with their consequences. As we all know, all that is secret will one day see the light of day. Are you daring enough to follow the path to its bitter end and learn the truth about yourself and this daunting world?
42. SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
Activate Special Moves with a single button, and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn't over the moment you've chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match! Spectate on other battles online, and wage on who you think will win using in-game points. Use your winnings to buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system, and customize your favorite heroine to your heart's content!
- Assemble Your Heroines and Battle Head-to-Head – A brand new tag battle action fighting game is here! Players can participate in a four-multiplayer frenzy online or with friends!
- An Iconic Cast of SNK's Female Characters! - Choose from a generous roster of female heroines from the SNK universe!
- Defeat Foes With Style and Elegance – Coordination is key, as players can choose from up to 100 different accessories for their characters. Accessories including cat ears, glasses, face paint, and new sound effects.
43. Pharaoh Rebirth+
Dr. Jonathan Banfield, renowned treasure hunter and rabbit has finally discovered the legendary oasis of Egypt: Amshear. Brimming with archaeological artifacts, Jonathan sets out to uncover all that he can amongst the fabled ruins. However, his expedition is cut short when his ex-companion Andre Betancourt shows up to pillage the sacred site.
Armed with only his wits and his ears, Jonathan puts an end to Andre's illegal digging, and continues on his way to discovering the secrets of Amshear. With the aid of his friend, Jack, hacker extraordinaire, Jonathan finds an ancient sarcophagus in the depths of the ruins. But before he can decipher whose sarcophagus it is, Andre shows up and hastily opens it, unleashing an ancient evil, and cursing both himself and Jonathan to die in 7 days.
Jonathan must now collect seven holy grails from around all of Egypt to cleanse himself of the curse of Sehur the first.
Be delighted by the quirky humor, charming characters, and the beautifully designed world, in Pharaoh Rebirth+!
- Over 80 collectible treasures scattered throughout the game.
- Over 10 sub-weapons to use in your adventures.
- Stat boosting and ability increasing treasures that will make you the greatest treasure hunter in the world.
- Choice between English or the original Japanese.
- Easy, Normal, and Hard modes to customize your experience.
- Never before seen extra stage, featuring new enemies and a new boss.
- Boss rush mode.
- A quirky sense of humor, brimming with character.
- A charming cast of characters.
44. Signal Ops
Greetings Officer-Cadet o249,
Are you ready to be put to the test? If deemed worthy, you will be assigned as an officer in the shadowy halls of Facility 7C. You will remotely lead a squad of operatives on daring espionage missions to plant evidence, steal secrets, assassinate targets, and perform sabotage for the glory of the Dark Father. Do you have enough faith to follow orders unquestioningly?
Yours truly in darkness,
Signal Ops is a played in a first-person perspective, but when you're playing a mission you actually simultaneously control multiple agents, each with their own first-person view. You'll need to take advantage of the multiple views to keep an eye on key areas, formulate strategies to complete your goals, and solve puzzles that require you to be in more than one place at a time. With the shoddy equipment and dubiously trained agents provided to you, you’ll need all the advantages you can muster.
Signal Ops blends elements of a tactical shooter, stealth, strategy, and puzzle solving. Your squad can be customized each mission by selecting from six agents with unique abilities and equipment. Some agents are geared towards sneaky play, and others are more combat oriented. You'll usually find yourself using a mix of both stealth and combat, and this can also vary depending on the mission.
A lot of elements in Signal Ops have a hardcore, old-school appeal to them. For example: you will often need to use your map to plan your moves in open levels, and health does not magically regenerate. Don't worry though, agents are a dime a dozen. As long as you still have an agent alive, you can call in reinforcements to replace those unlucky ones that had too much lead for breakfast.
The radio is where the signal in Signal Ops comes from. Since you are sitting comfortably back at base commanding your agents in the field, you'll need to position radio equipment in order to keep in contact with them.
BOLT: Your electronics expert who acts as the center of your field operations.
WRENCH: A mechanical specialist for sneaky entrances.
SPY: A master of disguise who's art of conversation can turn the tides.
SCOPE: A skilled marksman and infiltrator.
SHIELD: The combat specialist who's got your back.
DEMO: An explosives expert for those hard to explode places.
45. Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps And Beans
The first OFFICIAL Video Game of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill!
Bud Spencer and Terence Hill in their first virtual adventure. A brand new story! Whether in the Western Saloon, Miami Downtown, at the fairground etc... you'll get the full load of funny conversation, slaps and of course lots of mass brawls.
Slaps And Beans is a co-operative or single player scrolling beat’ em up game with the addition of platform elements and mini-games in which you'll interpret the characters of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill.
The key ingredients of Slaps and Beans are:
- Retro pixel art graphics
- Bud Spencer & Terence Hill style fighting system
- Co-op multiplayer
- A red with yellow tarp Dune Buggy
- A lot of slaps and a lot of beans (obviously)
Clockwork, set in the great mechanical city of Watchtower, is a story about unlikely friends coming together to try to fix an imperfect world. The city’s mysterious past is questioned when Atto’s trusty pocket watch suddenly wakes up and introduces itself as Milli. Renewed with a sense of purpose, Atto and Milli must explore the city, control time and confront terrifying bosses, before it’s too late.
- 60+ challenging puzzle-platformer levels through multiple districts of Watchtower
- Unique time-manipulation gameplay mechanic with plenty of tricky puzzles
- Rich and rewarding storytelling
- Hand-drawn, steampunk-inspired aesthetic and smooth animations
- Fantastically realized characters and the world
- Action heavy boss battles
Explore as Atto
Atto was only eight years old when his body was encased in metal. He remembers nothing of the time before. He only knows that someone must have given him his beautiful pocket watch, and a restless urge to fix things.
Explore as Milli
Milli is a masterpiece of mechanical ingenuity. She has detailed knowledge of the workings of Watchtower. And more importantly: of time itself. Yet, she knows nothing of her origins, except that she was meant for a great purpose.
Welcome to Watchtower
In the ruins of a dead world stands the great city of Watchtower. The city has survived for four hundred years, longer than most of its citizens can remember. A few whisper about the time of the great plague; a time when the desperate survivors grew so afraid for their fleshly bodies that they encased themselves in metal ones - bodies that would rust and break down, but never sicken and die. Since then they have waited, counting the days as the city falls into ruin.
Explore the many districts of the city of Watchtower; from the festering, corroded slums of Poisonville to the glittering spires of Crystal Heights. Each rendered in a unique hand-drawn steampunk art style.
Are you ready to enter the world of Watchtower?
SnakEscape is a turn-based logic game tuning the traditional Snake gameplay concept upside down! This time You will mantle the role of the food, running away from the pursuing Snakes.
Your goal is simple: collect as many energy stars on the level as possible for traversing through the floating islands. But be cautious: sly snakes will attempt to trap you!Key features:
- Different single-player levels that will test your brains.
- Thematic seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Each season has it's unique visual and gameplay features!
- Co-op mode: play with your friends online!
- The return of the classic: play as a snake, grow it by collecting the stars and don't allow apples to escape from the level!
- Global leaderboards for "Snake Mode" that display the results of players worldwide. Be the best!
- Done with the game? Check the Workshop! Try out levels created by other players or create your own levels with the level editor and share with the community!
- These exclusive backgrounds will add the unique look for your profile! Vary your style with an apple or a happy bear, be not like the others!
- Simple controls and cozy visual style.
48. McDroid - Arcade Tower Defense
Story: McDROID returns home to Planet M and finds this message from SOMANTO corp...
Welcome back to your home planet. In your farming and survival pack you get:
- One (1) Modular Combine Droid (McDROID)
- A story campaign where each level uncovers a new game mechanic and research blueprint, and where you heal a planet.
- Each level has 3 difficulty, CHALLENGE continues where you left off in NORMAL with all the turrets that survived.
- Enemies drop corpses which debuff and damage your turrets. Gotta clean up behind yourself! (for extra loot)
- Trees to heal the planet (and buff your weapons and crops production)
- A variety of researchable giant talking weapons that you can carry and shoot around like a 3rd person shooter.
- A multi weapon rail to turn into a very powerful machine of peace.
- One unicorn skin and one skull skin (find them scattered about)
- Deployable base mount
- Tesla turrets that you can chain together a-la CnC Red Alert
- Economy based on McDiamonds and giant strawberries because it's the future.
- Factories that builds robots (that buid miniatures of factories?)
- Mutators that will turn your crop into Bomb Trees (not good for harvest).
- Cute cartoony Borderland gfx
- Hand Crafted levels that change with how many trees your plant.
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: because that Mutatosaurus is just too much for you. Cloud save. Persistent base and other technologies from the 21st century.
- Hard as nail Survival Levels with persistence: your towers and economy stay with you from death to death, but also bomb trees, unfortunately.
- Persistent Research. Do you focus on improving your lasers first or branch out into bliss engine as you climb through the research trees?
- Drop in/Drop out Co-Op: if you're overwhelmed in single campaign, have some robot-buddies join you.
- Persistent base building: Complete a level on Normal and you can play on in Challenge and Nightmare modes. Your base and economy will carry over but will have to withstand much deadlier attacks!
- Not 40s, not 50s, not 80s but 60 rock!
- Achievements awarded for tasks ranging from silly to tricky.
- Supports Xbox 360 controller
Roll your way through a hard-core, high-speed, fury-inducing, nail-biting, reaction-based physics-platformer where momentum and skill is the difference between making the jump and falling to your inevitable death.
- High speed, twitch gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master control scheme
- Countless ways to clear every level
- Fully handcrafted retro pixel art
- Original music that gets your heart pumping
- Built with speedrunning in mind
- NO Randomness, NO cut-scenes, NO bullshit!
- Tons of rock puns
50. Soviet Souls
Game DescriptionSoviet Souls is a modern 2D platformer with pixel-style graphics. In each level, the player chooses which of the available characters to pass it. Knowledge of the mechanic and caution will help you cope with the most difficult troubles.DifficultySoviet Souls is a platformer with medium difficulty. At each level, you will meet a dozen deaths. But the success of passing levels directly depends on the skill of your game. The threshold of entry is very low, but the difficulty will increase with each passing level, which will give a certain challenge to the player.Game Features
- 3 game characters with different combat techniques
- 32 detailed levels
- interesting achievements
- 5 interesting and unique locations
- 3 dangerous bosses with interesting mechanics
- character skills upgrade
- two endings: normal and good
- cutscenes and history reveal the causes and consequences of what is happening
- gamepad support