The best games like Mr. Robot are:
- arrow_rightRocket League
- arrow_rightLara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- arrow_rightKerbal Space Program
- arrow_rightCommand & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- arrow_rightCommand & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
- arrow_rightGorky 17
- arrow_rightThe Sexy Brutale
100 Best Games Like Mr. Robot:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (27)
- PlayStation 4 (37)
- iOS (76)
- Android (50)
- macOS (89)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (24)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (15)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (26)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
1. Rocket League
Highly competitive soccer game with rocket-cars is the most comprehensive way to describe this game. Technically a sequel to Psyonix’ previous game - Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars; Rocket League successfully became a standalone sensation, that can be enjoyed by anyone. Easy to learn, hard to master game mechanics are perfect for the tight controls. Players are invited to maneuver the different fields within several game modes, from arcade to ranked game either 1v1, or in 2v2 and 3v3 teams. Using boosters will not only speed up the car but will allow the car to propel itself into the air.
Rocket League provides several levels of customization, where not only the color of your car can be adjusted, but the colors and form of the booster flame, different hats, and little flags. Or players can pick a completely different car. Collaboration with different franchises brought not only original transport but some famous cars, including Batmobile or Delorian from Back to the Future.
Transistor is a cyberpunk game that uses isometric point-of-view as its primary mechanic. Following the story of Red, she discovers a body of an unknown man with a sword in his chest called Transistor. Sword has possessed the mind and voice of its previous owner and now able to speak with Red, navigating her in a city called Cloudbank, as the Process attacked the city and still searches for Red to kill her and return the sword back to them for unknown reasons.
Despite having real-time battles, Red can freeze the time with her ability called Turn that draws her action bar. Until it is fully restored, no abilities can be used if only you don't have the upgrades. As an addition, Red can retrieve Functions from her fallen enemies - new powers for her weapon with a passive, persistent effect or other. Beautiful design and interesting lore give this game a unique atmosphere being doubled by the soundtrack, done by Darren Korb.
• An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
• Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
• Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
• Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
• Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
• 'Recursion' option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
• Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
3. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is an action adventure game developed by Crystal Dynamics. The title serves as a spin-off to Tomb Raider series and is not connected to the series storyline whatsoever.
Two thousand years ago there was a battle between the Guardian of Light and the Keeper of Darkness. The Keeper won using the Mirror of Smoke with which he summoned a horde of horrible monsters, but the Guardian survived the encounter and imprisoned the Keeper in his own mirror. Fast-forward to the present day. Lara Croft finds the legendary mirror, but she does not know what evil it contains.
The game puts a strong emphasis on cooperative play, yet it is possible to complete the game alone. While the previous installments in the series featured an action third-person camera, Guardian of Light is using a fixed isometric camera. The players can choose to play either as the Guardian himself or as Lara Croft with each character having their own abilities.
Puzzles differ when played alone or in co-op mode. This was done in order to make the players rely less on AI.
4. Kerbal Space Program
How to build a spaceship capable of delivering a human crew into space - and return this crew back? Even if we have all the necessary parts, engines, life support systems, rudders and accelerators, even if all this we have, the construction of the ship requires the correct arrangement of parts together with each other. Depending on how correct our decisions are, the ship will fly or not, it will fly right or fatally deviate from the course.
The game has three modes. The first is the sandbox. You can build everything that comes to your mind. The second is Science. Here you can experiment and improve technology. The third is career. Here you are responsible for the smooth functioning of all departments, including administration strategies, crew management, reputation, taking up contracts to earn funds etc.
There are also tasks to deal somehow with asteroids, create bases and stations in space, discover new planets and search for minerals in their bowels, and so on.
The ship's behavior is based on the real physics of such phenomena, the ship behaves naturally in this sense, and our solutions must comply with this. Similarly, it is necessary to take into account other physical realities, such as a possible explosion of fuel due to overheating and so on.
5. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
6. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
An expansion to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 that can be played without the original game. Uprising features additional campaigns for three factions: the Allies, the Soviets, and the Empire of the Rising Sun. The plot continues the events of Red Alert 3, making Allied victory in previous game canon.
The Soviet Union fights for its very existence because Allied corporation FutureTech is developing a weapon that can freeze time. Its leaders want to erase Soviet Russia from the history once and forever. The war in Allied-occupied Japan continues, as there are still pockets of resistance that Allies have to suppress, and there are two Russian generals taking over parts of the Empire. There's also a standalone campaign that reveals the origins of Yuriko Omega, a Japanese girl with psionic abilities, and follows her as she becomes a commando for the Empire, and later a prisoner of the Allies.
Unlike some of the previous games in the series, Red Alert 3 – Uprising allows no multiplayer modes, neither cooperative nor competitive.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising: Strategy
7. Gorky 17
Gorky 17 is a role-playing game set in a fictional polish town of Gorky 17. The town was attacked by mutants and destroyed. Several years after these events a NATO group disappeared near Gorky 17. You take control of the second team sent to find missing allies. Another goal of the game is to reveal the reason why monsters appear.
You manage a group of three people: Cole Sullivan, the operation leader, and his two subordinates. The characters can be upgraded; the line-up changes during the game. Gorky 17 features several huge locations you can freely explore while some areas require special items to be opened.
The game features turn-based battles with a heavy tactical accent. You are strictly limited in supplies so wise ammo management is a must. Sometimes you need to fulfill a certain task during fights, such as protecting someone; some fights are time limited. A character’s death leads to restarting the battle.
8. The Sexy Brutale
The Sexy Brutale is a puzzle-adventure game with investigation elements.
The game takes place in a luxurious mansion called The Sexy Brutale where a big masquerade party occurs. The story follows Lafcadio Boone — a preacher who becomes a witness of the series of mysterious murders and finds out that the mansion is stuck in a 12 hours long time loop.
A mysterious woman appears and gives Boone an ability to pull himself out of this anomaly by manipulating the time inside with magical pocket watch. Now Lafcadio must save his friends from the death and identify the killer.
The game is divided into several 12-hour periods. In each of them, your goal is to save one of the guests from the murderer. You explore the mansion, discover its secrets and learn about the partygoers. Because of your abilities to avoid the effects of the time loop, you have to sneak behind the guests without being seen. The gameplay heavily focuses on the puzzle-solving. To save the partygoers, you usually have to investigate the murder set, decide which objects you can manipulate to prevent the crime, rewind the time and execute your plan without being noticed. With every character saved, Boone gets new powers that improve his skills such as lockpicking or hearing. The game has a secret ending that you can unlock by collecting all of the 52 hidden cards.
9. Blazing Chrome
In Blazing Chrome, machines rule the world and the few humans left are on the edge of total extermination, lacking power, prestige or status among their metal and circuits overlords. Bring your best pal and kick some metal butts to free the humankind while enjoying a classic run’n’gun, fully loaded with action and exciting fights!
Humans are expendable after an AI controlled robot army take over the world. They survive in hiding while their hunters rule the surface. When a small rebel group gets an intel about a big AI's power plant, the machines strike their camp before they can organize an attack. A small group of rebels escape and go in a suicide mission to destroy this power plant. Choose to play as Mavra, a super badass human resistance soldier, or Doyle, the equally groovy and deadly insurgent robot. This suicide mission will result in heavy casualties and a ton of lock-and-load fast-paced action where scraping robots and blazing chrome with your powerful weapons is the only thing standing between you and your freedom.
Dash through 5 apocalyptic environments with hundred of robots-enemies to blow to pieces. Blast your way through the enemy lines and and try to defeat a bunch of mechanical bosses with using hoverbikes, huge armors and a whole arsenal of kick-ass weapons.
Blazing Chrome offers a lot of features in the legacy of classic run’n’gun games:
● Local Co-op Gameplay
● 16-bits post-apocalyptic environments
● Classic fast-paced run-and-gun experience
● Epic boss battles and crazy lot minibosses fights
● Genuine arcade feel
● Motorcycle and jetpack action
● Rad pixel art
10. Bionic Dues
Bionic Dues is a futuristic game where you have to prepare your defenses before the rise of the machines.
The game is set somewhere in the future, just a few weeks before a robots' rebellion. Rogue machines are about to wipe out a city of 12 million people. The defenders have only 50 days left to prepare before the final battle begins. The protagonist is a pilot who drives Exos, the game's equivalent of mechas.
The player controls a group of four Exos. Their movements and attacks are turn-based. During the 50-days period, the player has to gather details and HPs to upgrade his or her Exos, explore the map, prepare defenses, and set traps. On the final day, the player's preparations will be tested by the enemy invasion. Preparation is everything in this game. Stealth and tactical use of the environment are also important since Exos often cannot withstand against a horde of enemies in an open battle.
Like many roguelike games, Bionic Dues is unforgiving. It uses trial and error gameplay model so that the player usually has to fail many times before he or she can succeed. However, there are six difficulty levels that make it more tolerable for less experienced players.
Bionic Dues' visuals are minimalistic, cold and "robotic", complete with "mechanical" voices and high-tech unit design. It presents the player with a top-down view of the map that looks almost like a circuit board.
11. Dead Effect
Fight for your life in the INDIE SCI-FI FPS game fit for both casual and hard-core gamers with a passion for hunting down hordes of zombies. Prepare yourselves for the incoming nightmare!
The ESS Meridian starship is travelling through space with a new FTL technology, heading towards its destination - Tau Ceti f, the first planet in the history of mankind to be colonized. A few months later an elite member of Unit 13 is disrupted from cryogenic sleep. But Tau Ceti f is nowhere in sight and something is very wrong. What happened to all those people? Why are they so aggressive and attack without any survival instincts?
- Epic single player campaign with over 5 hours of gameplay and a story that will draw you in.
- 12 story campaign missions with gameplay that differs from the mobile version, haing more rooms open to explore
- Survive and Biohazard modes with many missions
- A unique set of achievements
- Special ability – Bullet Time (slow motion) ability of the player
- Special ability – Devastation (area of effect) ability of the player
- 14 unique upgradable weapons
- Many different types of enemies
- Explosives with post-process effects (grenades, trip-mines)
- Full Dead Effect soundrack
12. Insanity Clicker
Been looking for the thrill? Then you've come to the right place! Here is a terrifying survival simulator of an abandoned hospital with elements of horror, which will keep you in suspense throughout the game! Insanity Clicker is a time-killer game full of horror and fear that will make you tremble in a couple of minutes!
Imagine: you are alone, the sounds of heads and fists beating behind the bare walls around you can be heard even through them... What's going on here?! First thoughts: I want to get out of here as quickly as possible, but... Am I strong enough?
One click, two clicks - and you're not so weak and vulnerable as you were a moment ago! More clicks, more power! Hitting the wall becomes automatic with time! The one has to be hardy, need to adapt to this place. Pills, mutagens - consume everything you need to stay sane! But they also have to be found somewhere, so clench your fists and step into the unknown!
Still not scared? Then we got tell you about the inhabitants. Maniacs, madmen and mutants – are just a small part of the population of this place. And now the most interesting part - each of them is ready to eat you alive, tear you up into pieces or just kill by the injection of a deadly vaccine. Yeah, deranged former doctors of the hospital will also join the party!
13. Breach & Clear
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy simulation to PC, Mac and Linux! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, Germany's KSK, Canada’s JTF2, UK SAS, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponents through superior tactics and training. The Steam version of Breach & Clear includes all the premium content from the original mobile game at no additional cost.FULL CUSTOMIZATION
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBATDeveloped with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
14. Skyshine's BEDLAM
"I haven’t seen a better looking game this year." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
You are the Mechanic, the last known member of a once-thriving guild of brilliant operators of the rolling fortresses called Dozers. You are in charge of commanding your crew in battles, managing your resources, improving your Dozer, interacting with various characters, and protecting your passengers while navigating through the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
15. X-Morph: Defense
Unique fusion of a top down shooter and tower defense strategy. You are the X-Morph - an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies like you've never seen before in this genre.
Your goal is to defend the X-Morph harvesters from waves of incoming human forces. Each enemy wave is preceded by a setup phase in which the player can check what types of enemies are going to be attacking him and to observe their paths. There is no time limit for this phase, so the player can carefully plan his defenses or choose to start fighting immediately and place towers when needed during the battle. One of the game's key features is the ability to build towers virtually anywhere on the map and to shape enemy paths by connecting towers with laser fences. The player can choose between building long mazes out of basic towers or placing more advanced towers which are more effective at different types of incoming enemies. Advanced tower types specialize in dealing with specific enemy types e.g. flame towers are great for destroying fast moving ground units, artillery towers are best at countering large groups of slow enemies, anti air laser is ideal for shooting down heavy bombers.
As the X-Morph fighter you can engage enemy units directly with a diverse arsenal of weapons. You can morph into four distinct forms which specialize in dealing with different kinds of threats. Each form has a basic attack and a special charged attack mode. The Plasma Fighter is the most universal form - good at destroying both air and ground units. The Dark Matter Bomber is great at decimating groups of ground units. It can also slow down time and release a dark matter bomb that can cut down buildings. The Shredder fighter is perfect for annihilating large numbers of human air units and clearing the sky. Finally the Laser Destroyer is best for smelting large single units. It can also charge up a gravitational anomaly that sucks in smaller enemy units. A large variety of weapons and enemies along with a dynamic, fully destructible environment provides a rich arcade shooter experience.
The game's environments are constructed with a lot of attention to detail and they are almost completely destructible. From small picket fences to huge skyscrapers. Any bridge or building in the game can be collapsed and it's destruction is dynamically simulated using realistic physics. The destruction is not only a visual effect as it can significantly influence the layout of the battlefield. The combination of dynamic environments, laser fences and real time calculated enemy paths creates unique gameplay scenarios.
Humans are desperate to defend their home world. They have created huge, building size, mechanical war machines to fight against each other, but now they will use them to destroy the X-Morph. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
X-Morph: Defence includes a split screen co-op mode. All missions have different gameplay scenarios designed specifically for co-op play. Enemies attack in larger numbers and from new directions making good cooperation essential to winning. In this mode the game can be played in many different ways, one player can focus on optimizing tower placement while the other shoots at enemies or they can both focus their firepower on the strongest attackers.
16. DRAGON: A Game About a Dragon
Be a dragon in this beautifully hand-drawn adventure!
Dragon's girlfriend has been whisked away by the mean king and only you can help him find her! Use your dragon powers to charge into battle and face off against knights, soldiers, and other authoritarian elements so you can get your ride-into-the-sunset ending. Hey, dragons deserve those, too.
Fly, breathe fire, hoard treasure, and watch trashy talk shows all day just like a real dragon. Step into a tongue-in-cheek world that's guaranteed to bring a smile to your face!
If your claws need to pack more of a punch, just level them up. If you think you're good enough to throw down with bosses without it, more power to you. Collect gold and treasures to increase your strength so you can take on bigger enemies... or jump in headfirst and defeat them on your skills alone! It's all about the freedom of choice.
Players from all eras will have fun with DRAGON: A Game About a Dragon. Please enjoy this charming and lighthearted tale of friendship, greed, and love, all from the perspective of the dragon.Features
- You are the dragon: No more heroics, you're just here to steal treasure and hook up with princesses.
- Hand-crafted, artisan-designed levels: Each stage has its own individual theme and aesthetic that makes it fun and unique!
- Explore and uncover secrets: Find hidden treasures to increase your power and unlock special abilities!
- Escape the constraints of linearity: Not in the mood to fight enemies? Take the puzzle route with no monsters at all!
- A brilliant musical score: Enjoy a soundtrack composed by Zack Parrish of Valdis Story fame!
- Play the game in your language: DRAGON: A Game About a Dragon includes English, Japanese, German, and Hawaiian Creole English! Yes, seriously.
- Built-in controller support: Play a game inspired by the 16-bit era the way God intended.
FullBlast is a retro style vertical Shoot'em up that will delight nostalgic players who have grown up playing SHMUPS on arcade machines.
FullBlast's graphics are inspired on titles from the 80's and 90's, but using current technology and visuals, so it may result also attractive for the new generation of players that could discover a genre largely untapped today.
Regarding gameplay, FullBlast features classic SHMUP mechanics, this is not a bullet hell game, it is a fast paced action game, but more like the old classics.
The game features a story campaign of 12 random levels. As usual in every game of this genre, mankind is at the verge of extinction due to alien invasion and you're the last hope to save the world, so take the control of your powerful fighter and upgrade your weapons to kill thousands of alien ships and creatures.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics
- Story campaign of 12 random levels
- 2 player local co-op mode
- Power ups and power downs, watch out what you pick!!!
- 4 Mini bosses
- 3 Mega bosses
- 3 Difficulty levels
- Heavy metal sound track
- Achievements and leaderboards
RUN A THIEVES' GUILD IN A GAS-LIT VICTORIAN UNDERWORLD.
Antihero is a fast-paced digital board game with an (Oliver) Twist. Recruit street urchins, hire thugs, start a gang, upgrade your guild, steal everything... and bribe, blackmail, and assassinate your way to victory. Includes a story-driven campaign, AI skirmishes, and intense online and offline PvP.
• ONE GOAL. MANY FOES. Play through the story-driven campaign, skirmish against the AI, and jump online in casual and ranked PvP multiplayer.
• CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS. Invite friends to play asynchronously or increase the pressure in a Live Match. Set up custom “House Rules” and tailor the game to your tastes!
• TAKE OVER THE CITY. PROTECT WHAT’S YOURS. Infiltrate businesses, sneak into estates, set traps, and steal everything. The city’s riches are yours – if your opponent doesn’t take them first.
• SNEAKERY, STABBERY & SKULLDUGGERY! Upgrade your guild, recruit street urchins, hire thugs, start a gang… and bribe, blackmail and assassinate the opposition. There are many paths to the top.
• MANAGE A HEALTHY ECONOMY. Spend your ill-gotten riches to hire new recruits, upgrade your thieving skills, and acquire deadly weapons. Gold is a thief’s best friend!
• RISE TO THE TOP. See how you rank among all Master Thieves in the in-game leaderboards.
19. Blood of the Werewolf
Become Selena, loving mother, devoted wife and -- powerful werewolf. Take revenge on the monsters that have slain your husband and stolen your child, in this love letter to classic platformers. Seamlessly transform from human to werewolf in light of the moon, as you shoot, slash and smash your way to fight Frankenstein.
Intense Platforming Action, With All Your Favorite Iconic Monsters
"A Love Letter To The Action-Platform Genre. If you want an action-platform game with great gameplay, challenge and a story that is simple but enjoyable, Blood of the Werewolf is the game for you." "Selena responds with perfection to the button presses."
"This game propelled me back to those halcyon days when I started gaming, and games were extremely difficult yet ultimately all the more rewarding."
"Overall, Blood of the Werewolf is a great platformer. It provides a wonderful sense of atmosphere, the story is well written and well told, and the gameplay mechanics feel fantastic. You may destroy a keyboard or controller out of rage, but you’ll want to buy another to see this great game to the end. Fans of platformers, especially old-school platformers, should give this game a serious look."
"An excellent action-platformer that wonderfully combines challenging but fair gameplay with a colorful and vibrant art style. "
"Scientifically Proven has managed to create a piece worthy of its platforming predecessors, where gore blends with horror creating an atmosphere that will captivate you." Dying too often gets frustrating at times, but not that much as to make you want to ditch the game. The beautiful visuals along with the multitude of monsters will keep you company while journeying in an adventure like never before."
"Blood of the Werewolf is a beautiful platform game - A classic mold with a ...unique garment that will not make you regret your investment and still promises to steal many hours of your day." (translation)
"Beautiful, rhythmic, and well done"
Blood of the Werewolf takes players on a ruthless journey of revenge through 3 level filled game modes of white knuckle platforming action while taking on hordes of creatures and iconic monster-movie bosses; Creature, Hyde, Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein. Selena has access to upgradeable weapons in human form and unlockable wolf powers when transformed. Additional modes like speed run and score rush will test your reflexes and memory, with online leaderboards to keep track of yourself, and friends.
Keep your wits about you, Blood of the Werewolf will test your limits and offer a challenge you haven't seen since the golden age of games.Features
- Experience a rich, in-depth Story Mode featuring 30+ creatures, 15 button-grinding levels to master and five heart-pounding boss arenas
- Score Rush mode offers the pro a whole new leaderboard driven experience as you compete for the highest score.
- Endless Challenge is a nightmare of procedurally generated levels and monsters that increase in difficulty. How far can you make it?
- Shift instantaneously between human and werewolf form when in view of a full moon
- Hardcore, classic platforming gameplay with a modern twist; pressure sensitive, full air controls for precision moves
- Unlock a bevy of achievements, pushing you to the limit of your abilities
- Upgrade weapons and wolf powers, for the edge you need against the monster onslaught
- Uncover hundreds of collectibles and hidden items to discover throughout the game
RoboBlitz™ is a humorous, physics-based action game full of inventive gizmos, weapons, characters, and environments. Players take on the role of Blitz, a multi-talented robot who must activate an aging Space Cannon to save his world from a band of maladjusted space pirates.
- 19 levels of puzzle-solving and high-intensity action, set in 7 unique environments
- Humorous characters and unique weapons
- Gameplay entirely driven by physics
- Advanced robot simulation and control theory
- Powered by Unreal® Engine 3
21. Abrix for kids
"Abrix for Kids" is an engaging logical game for players at the age of 5 up to 105. The new part of adventures of a likeable robot includes a new challenge – nasty gnomes trying to stop a small robot from reaching the exit. However, there is a way to do it! Push the container towards a gnome or shoot at him with a laser gun or a fire ball, and he will be changed into a small pile of precious coins. Is this the gnome who was holding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? See it for yourself!
- Visit 100 new stunning spaces at different difficulty levels - from easy to intermediate.
- Take up new challenges and regain the gold stolen by the gnomes.
- Complete Steam achievements and collect trading cards.
- Create your own levels using an intuitive editor and share them with your friends at Steam Workshop.
Abrix for Kids is the continuation of the hit “Abrix the Robot”, which received a lot of positive and enthusiastic opinions from the players. This time it is presented as a slightly easier version, without difficult and extreme spaces, but with an extra dose of humour and great fun instead. What are you waiting for? See it for yourself! But be careful – Abrix will engage you so much that you will spend lots of hours playing it.
Still not enough of challenges in the Abrix world? Don’t worry! Abrix will be back soon with the next part of “Abrix Adventures”.
Visit also first part of Abrix: http://store.steampowered.com/app/461850
22. Jagged Alliance Flashback
Jagged Alliance is back – and it is all about the unique mix of turn based tactics, fierce battles, squad management and crazy mercenary personalities.
It is 1988 on the Caribbean island group of San Hermanos. A corrupt leader has the islands in his grasp ... yet a group of rebels fights for democratic values and freedom. However, once the head of the rebels is arrested, the insurgents quickly dissolve. Arriving on the island, the player’s mission is to help the rebellion before things take a turn for the worse.
Take control of your own band of mercenaries, lead them into battle and manage your resources wisely. Fight back for freedom, sector by sector, turn by turn. Like the original Jagged Alliance series, Jagged Alliance Flashback gives you the choice to use your preferred tactics and build your squad around it – rush in with heavy armed troops or take the high road of distance shots and sniping.
More features and content will be added on a regular basis, and together with your feedback and support we will shape this game to be the best Jagged Alliance game yet! Please feel free to give us your comments, your thoughts and your recommendations. We listen to every one of you.
23. Weedcraft Inc
Weedcraft Inc explores the business of producing, breeding and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country's complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.
Would-be Mary Jane moguls will need to prioritize resources carefully as they manage the production and distribution of their weed. Cultivate killer plants, cross-breed them to create unique strains of the devil’s lettuce, hire and manage a growing staff, and be prepared to take on the competition. As in real life, the business of bud presents plenty of opportunity along with a plethora of problems. Decide when and where to take on extra risk to maximize profit, but be careful, the cops and politicians are all working their own angles.
An important, controversial topic presented in an insightful and detailed manner, Weedcraft Inc presents a challenge to those would rule the reefer offering a series of diverse scenarios and unique characters to work with (or around) as your budding empire grows. Whether you choose to hobnob with politicians, pay off the po-po, fight for medical marijuana rights or work the legal system, it’s all in the name of the sticky icky and your cutthroat corporate profits.
Cosmonautica is a quirky and unique blend of space trading and crew simulation.
Cast off! Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space?
Start by boarding a washed-up space cruiser and fulfill your destiny as an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune. Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and crew simulation to create a unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best trader, smuggler, pirate or even space taxi? It’s your choice!
- Simulated Galaxy - Cosmonautica offers a detailed and amusing trading simulation gameplay that challenges you among others with pirate attacks, diverse quests and unique crew members. Explore a dynamic and procedurally generated galaxy. Every game is different!
- Crew Management - Sign up to eight exceptional and lovable crew members to create a ragtag team of the universe’s best and brightest. Take care of your crew and promote them to reach their full potential. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space ship.
- Elaborate Trading Simulation - Trade a bevy of goods, including some rare and illegal stuff, with fellow space merchants while exploring the solar systems. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading over many solar systems - each with it’s own traits.
- Lively Story & World - Meet unique characters while you embark on a campaign to unveil the secret of a container and the mysterious past of your board A.I. N1L. Or just roam freely through the galaxy in sandbox mode.
- One-of-a-Kind Ships - Choose from a range of ship types, equip your vessel with upgradeable rooms and customize your ship's appearance for even more individuality.
- Exciting Space Battles - Command demanding space clashes against enemy ships with crafty maneuvers and tactical actions during encounters. Directly attack or outsmart your enemies by using your hacker’s ability. Or pick the peaceful route and choose diplomacy.
- Cross-Platform Play - Cosmonautica supports cross-platform saved games, which will allow you to play the same game on PC and take it on the go with your tablet or other suited devices.
"Zappy gameplay mix between trading, fighting and crew management. Cosmonautica is different than other space simulations. Ludicrous."
- PC Games (Germany)
"When we think about interstellar travel, our minds often go straight to intense battles with alien warships, exploration of hostile worlds, or cunning diplomacy. We often forget that between all of the action, our heroes still need to eat, sleep, bathe, and take some private meditation time (this is code for pooping)."
"I’ve had a brief dabble with an early build of the Stuttgart-built indie game, and it’s exactly what the ‘Elite meets life sim’ beermat description suggests."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
We’re Chasing Carrots, a small indie developer based in Stuttgart, Germany and after our first game “Pressure” we’re putting the steering wheel and earthly restrictions aside and give you the freedom of the endless space.
25. Shattered Horizon
Now includes the Last Stand pack: play all game modes in single player with bots, perfect for learning the game, practicing to improve or just playing for fun.
Shattered Horizon is an innovative game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of combat in space like no other game before.
This first-person shooter is played entirely in zero gravity. A catastrophic explosion on the Moon has filled near-Earth space with billions of tons of rocky debris. Join intense 32 player battles to control hollowed-out asteroids, huge fragments of Moon rock and the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
With simple and intuitive controls, you have complete freedom of movement in the distinctive zero gravity environments. Not only can you use your rocket pack to fly anywhere but you can also land on any surface to attack your enemies from unexpected angles.
Shattered Horizon challenges you to take your FPS skills to the next level adapting what you have learned on the battlefield to create new tactics in a fully three dimensional battle space.
- First-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles or play against bots in single player mode
- Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space and then land on any surface
- Engage enemies in furious firefights, or ambush them from unexpected angles
- Use tactical grenades to disable electronics, block line of sight or push enemies out from cover
- Familiar and intuitive FPS controls let you take full advantage of the zero gravity environments
- Astonishing graphics and advanced lighting effects immerse you in the cold reality of combat in space
- Evocative soundtrack by Markus “Captain” Kaarlonen from Poets of the Fall
- Online leaderboards and extensive personal stats tracking
26. Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition
Flixel - an ActionScript 3 game framework. It was was praised by fans and won 3rd place in Newground's Flixel February contest in 2010.
Now, the game has been converted over to HaxeFlixel, a cross-platform, open source, free game development framework, retouched, tweaked, and cleaned up to create the definitive version of this classic game.
27. PERFECT ANGLE: The puzzle game based on optical illusions
Challenge your mind with puzzles that are based on optical illusions. Find the perfect angle by rotating the camera until order is restored, and discover a story that is full of mystery.
Nothing is what it seems! Sharpen your perception by beating over 100 puzzles through scenarios with no apparent structure or logic.
Detect the perfect angle in which a chaotic composition reveals the figure hidden behind a game on perspective. Test your visual acuity by accepting a greater challenge each time.
On entering PerfectAngle, you will discover an extremely beautiful place in which every object that you manage to build will bring to memory part of the mysterious life of the protagonist
Penetrate the mind of the protagonist immersed in a seductive atmosphere. Stunning graphics, original music and captivating sound effects.
- Over 100 puzzle levels based on optical illusions.
- Original soundtrack
- Original script.
- Record your progress automatically in the cloud.
- Translated into 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Catalan.
- Voicing by professional voice actors.
- Unique graphics and setting.
- Simple and mechanical control for relaxed gaming.
- Full support for external controllers including xBox and Steam controller.
- Windows, Mac & Linux.
28. Jump King
"Tactical Leaping Adventure - Jump King: There is a Smoking Hot Babe at the Top!" is a challenging climbing-platformer about the struggle upwards in search of the legendary Smoking Hot Babe! Jump along the vertical path to the top in this test of your courage and fortitude!Gameplay:The game is built on a single iconic mechanic: charge the height of each jump by holding down the button and release to leap away! But beware - once you are in the air there is no way to turn back! Though you cannot die, your progress is fragile - a single missed jump could lead to your fall and much progress lost...
Leap through an intriguing world, meeting curious characters along the way. The hand-drawn backgrounds and distinct animations paint a rare picture, reminiscent of the old classics! The blend of retro sfx, beautiful arrangements and high definition ambiences give a peculiar atmosphere - thanks to composers/sound designers Nils Eklöf and Elias Thörnlund.
This game is a trial that demands skill and willpower, mastering the jump and reaching the top will test the limits of your ability! Do you think you have what it takes to defeat this game!?Features:
- The only way forward is up, and your only enemy is yourself!
- Simple but iconic jump-mechanic, charge each jump just right!
- Once you leap away there is no retreat.
- Tactical platformer; the obvious path is sometimes not the best...
- Mysterious world with characters that you will learn to love and hate.
- The higher you jump, the harder you fall!
- All your progress (and each setback) is saved automatically!
- That jump which you so easily cleared a moment ago has somehow turned into the hardest jump in the game - what are you going to do? Cry about it? You only have yourself to blame! He he he...
- Classic graphics - painstakingly hand drawn backgrounds.
- Tough but addictive gameplay
- Tough but addictive gameplay makes you come back for more even after you fall on your face for the 100th time!
- Challenge your friends to see who can first master this test of resolve!
- Hours of nail-biting suspense await you!
- Full controller support and freely rebindable keys.
29. Chainsaw Warrior
Chainsaw Warrior from Games Workshop is the classic nail-biting game for one strong-nerved player! It's the year 2032 and spatial warping has opened a hole into another dimension in the midst of the old municipal buildings at the heart of Manhattan. Bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our dimension, intent on destruction. Behind their actions is a controlling intelligence known as 'Darkness', who intends to drag New York back into the warp – destroying it utterly!
Air strikes, ground assaults and WMDs have all failed to stop the swarming forces from beyond. All that remains is a single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. Equipped with all the latest high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through to the trans-dimensional ground-zero and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of zombies, mutants, traps, Chaos Agents and other twisted denizens between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only an hour remains to save New York before it is torn from our world forever.
First published as a solo boardgame in 1987, it has been updated, translated and re-engineered for the digital generation. In Chainsaw Warrior it's just you against both the clock and a tide of evil! Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save New York!
30. Steampunk Syndicate
Steampunk Syndicate is a unique tower defense with elements of collectible card games.
Steam Era has begun. The Great Revolution has been ending with the defeat of progressive rebel forces. There are only few heroes left. Syndicate is taking over the power and start terrorizing people.
In secrecy, far from civilization rebels have built The Defender - a giant steam robot. The last hope to cast off the tyranny. With the Defender rebels are coming back to fight and this time they are really ready.
The only problem is that the Syndicate found out the rebels' plans and desires to destroy the robot.
Your main goal is to protect it.
Steampunk Syndicate is tower defense game made in awesome steampunk setting. We created an ingenious game world with a lot of charismatic characters, steampunk weapons, towers and beautiful highly detailed levels such as the City, flying Battle Cruiser, Submarine and many more.
In Steampunk Syndicate you should destroy waves of enemies by building defensive towers of different types. There are 4 types of towers in the game now: gatling gun, firethrower, bomber and electrobot. Moreover, the player will have an opportunity to control special units - heroes and use a number of special items and attacks.
31. Super Win the Game
Throw on your nostalgia goggles and travel back in time with Super Win the Game, a retro-core explosion of exploration and platforming action!!
- Sequel to the 2012 freeware hit You Have to Win the Game
- Open-ended exploration platforming: Explore a massive world, find hidden treasures, collect powerups and gain new abilities, and uncover mysterious secrets!
- Adjustable CRT television simulator: Tune the retro-ness to your liking!
- Speedrun courses with Steam leaderboard support! Race your friends' ghosts to the finish line!
- Do the Thing!!
- Get the Stuff!!
- Win the Game!!
Corroded is an online Arena Brawler where up to six players fight and push each other out of a shrinking arena.
Jump into a game of Corroded with up to six players and fight to push each other out of a shrinking arena. A game in Corroded has several short rounds. Upgrade your robot before and between the rounds to find the best way to achieve victory. Counter your enemies, adapt to your surroundings, become the champion of the arena.
Inspired by the Warlocks mod from Warcraft 3, Corroded is a futuristic take with some mix-ups focusing more on speed and a compact skill system, giving it an arcade-like feel. We also bring dynamic levels that change over the course of the game.
34. 8-Bit Hordes
The Hordes are Coming!
From the team that brought you 8-Bit Armies comes a new fantasy RTS as fast-paced and friendly as the original! 8-BIT HORDES is a colorful strategy-arcade game that is easy to learn for players of all skill levels. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of orcs or humans and ultimately crush your opponents! 8-Bit Hordes features offline single-player missions, two-player cooperative missions, AI skirmish mode, and Player-vs-Player Multiplayer modes running on dedicated game servers.
8-Bit Hordes includes all the following:
- 2 Factions - The Dark Orcs and their Undead allies versus those annoyingly cheery Humans, Dwarves and Elves of the Lightbringers.
- 24 offline campaign missions
- 12 co-op missions to play with your friendly fiends
- 10 multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 trolls online
- Devious AI opponents with multiple difficulty options to play with cooperatively or destroy
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate lair from which to launch attacks against your foes
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from the underworld to cemeteries and haunted forests
- A fun and friendly art style even the forever cursed would enjoy
- Full interoperability with 8-Bit Armies' factions and maps providing endless crossover combat opportunities
- An awesome new soundtrack by Frank Klepacki
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo
8-Bit Hordes is for anyone that enjoys RTS games but felt overwhelmed by complicated game mechanics and mysterious unit controls. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there's something here for everyone!
35. 101 Ways to Die
In this puzzle-platformer you'll play assistant to mad scientist Professor Splattunfuder - a scientist, inventor and weapons manufacturer of questionable sanity. Nearing the end of his career, he devoted himself to a terrible "recipe book" focused on the death and destruction of his enemies, preferably using the most stylish methods possible. An unfortunate laboratory accident resulted in the destruction of the first draft - now it's down to you to assist him piece the fragments back together. The evil Professor has grown vats full of helpless creatures known as Splatts that he is using to aid him in a range of awful experiments - which is where you come in. Using all your murderous creativity, a generous helping of weaponry, a passing knowledge of physics and a large dose of violence to the poor helpless Splatts, you'll help the Professor rewrite his classic book of recipes, titled... 101 Ways To Die!
36. Attack of the Earthlings
Attack of the Earthlings combines turn-based combat and stealth in a dark comedic single player campaign, where you the player, take control of the native alien race to defend your home world from the invading humans.
Serial Drillers from Outer Space
Galactoil, a comically dysfunctional energy corporation, are hell-bent on harvesting the known universe for energy and will drill anything worth a dollar in its incessant quest to line its pockets with profit. However, their latest foray into energy exploration on Planet X13, has placed them into a bit of a pickle. The Swarmers, the native insectoid species, have another idea - to eat all the workers!
The Perfect Swarm
You take control of the Swarmers, a highly aggressive insectoid species, who must convert human flesh into alien muscle, upgrade their units and even find the time to gatecrash a birthday party.
To put a stop to the invasion, the Swarmers must plan attacks carefully. Take control of unsuspecting workers, set traps, emerge from vents and hiding spots to take your human prey by surprise, and assault in groups to kill multiple enemies at once.
It’s meat Jim, but not as we know it
The more earthlings killed, the more corpses can be consumed and transformed into new units with specialized roles and unique abilities. The flesh of their own workers is the key ingredient to developing a successful alien insurgency against Galactoil.
Create and command your own customisable squads of fighting robots in this turn-based, arena tactics game.
StrategiseBuild your own squads from a variety of units, including Grabbers, Flippers, Mortars and more. Each one has its own strengths, weaknesses and synergies with other units.Take on EveryoneBuilt for multiplayer, there's an ever-changing roster of maps available across both deathmatch and control game modes. Take your squads and strategies online and pit them against other commanders in a bid to climb your way up through bronze, silver and gold leagues. Can you make it to the top?Career ModeThe single-player career mode puts you in the role of player-manager, building and battling with your team across season-long leagues. Build your team from the ground up: buy and sell units, mod their stats, and grab sponsorships as you strive to take your team from chumps to champs.Daily ChallengesA new challenge awaits you every day! Battle against the AI on random maps with pre-made squads, competing for the top score on the daily leaderboards.CustomiseChange your appearance as often as you change your tactics: make your commander and arena your own and pick from an ever-expanding collection of interactive items. With hundreds of possible combinations, you can be sure you'll stand out from the crowd.
38. Cubemen 2
Cubemen 2 is a fast paced, action packed, original 3D Strategy game where you use your little Cubemen units to defend and attack enemies in a range of awesome game modes including CTF, Skirmish, Territory and more.
For the multi-player enthusiasts, you can compete in up to 6 player online Solo or Team battles against other humans or AI, for the top spot on the global rankings. Host your own online games or join other games in the easy to use game lobby.
For those that prefer the single-player experience, Cubemen 2 offers 2 unique single-player game modes plus a Campaign mode, all with online rankings so you can compete against the worlds best.
Cubemen 2 offers enough variety to satisfy everyones strategy gaming needs.
Play on an almost endless supply of new and exciting user generated levels, or launch the easy to use built in level editor and make and share your own. All levels are stored locally so you can play your favorites when offline.Key Features:
- Five outstanding game modes including CTF, Territory and Rescue!
- Customizable unit skins... Play as Cowboys, Knights or even Luchadores!
- Built in Level Editor to play and share your own levels
- Customizable level themes... Choose from over 20 styles
- No static towers. Move your Cubemen around the level and attack or defend at will
- Campaign mode where you compete against others for a global ranking
- Up to 6 player cross-platform multi-player carnage
- Find new online levels to play with a single click
- Nine specialised unit types including path blockers, mines and freeze lightning
- Real 3D levels with Teleporters, Healing Stations and floating platforms
- Online ranking for all game modes
- Teams and individual multi-player games against Humans, AI or both!
- Clean, rich and simplistic visuals that keep the focus on the strategy
- All skins and themes in Cubemen 2 on Steam are now permanently free
- Cubemen 1 Main Theme
- Ricky Rockets
- Flint Flamer
- Frill Grunt
- Moty Mortar
- Laslo Laser
- Fred Freezer
- Sid Sniper
- Mike Medic
- Cubemen 2 Main Theme
- Waly Wall
- Milo Mine
- Larry Lightning
- Cubemen 2 Rock On
- Cubemen 1 Main Theme Piano
- Cubemen 1 Main Theme Sheet Music
The soundtrack will download to your computer to the following location .../SteamApps/common/Cubemen 2/Soundtrack folder.
39. ESports Club
ESports Club is a sim game based on electronic sports industry, including most popular game types such as FPS and MOBA. You can create your own club and clans, manage club finance, sign players from all over the world, train your teams, create and adjust tactics, so that your clan can win against your opponents in various important leagues and cups. Besides, you are able to move your club from a garage to the most modern buildings with different styles and facilities. Last but not least, you are going to enjoy the most exciting match with the highly realistic match simulation engine, discovering considerable amount of classic tactics from the real esports games.
What are you still waiting for? Start your esports career now!
- Tens of countries, hundreds of clubs, thousands of players.
- take part in different games,fps or moba.
- Players could be affected by age, injuries, emotion and competition conditions.
- Each player owns several attributes including position, play style, and abilities stats. Determine the lineup based on the opponent playstyle and your own tactics.
- Customize training plans for your players, train them into superstars.
- Realistic player tradings and contracts.
- Freely managed club finance, various kinds of sponsorships.
- Upgrade club facilities, unlock new features and training plans.
- Enjoy diverse tactics in the realistic match simulation engine. Smart AI.
- All sorts of classic FPS tactics are supported, such as rush, separate, fake, etc. A detailed weapon and economy simulating system is also included, providing deeper strategic space.
- Set the team with appropriate instructions and attitudes could convincingly enhance match performance.
40. Mr. Bree+
Are you up for a real hardcore platformer?! Do you have what it takes?
Mr. Bree+ is a sidescroller adventure game about a householder family pig captured by wild boars and sent to work as a captive. Tired of that, Mr. Bree decides to run away!
During his escape, Mr. Bree had a trauma and forgot about his family, the way home and also his movement skills. Now he needs to remember all that, return home and find out what happened to his wife and son.
Along his journey, Mr. Bree will face some mindblowing challenges and revelations.
- 45 Story levels that would set any pig into tears
- 15 Secret levels to unveil the dark past of Mr. Bree
- Original music score so amazing that you will dream about for days
- Over forty achievements for you to extract every single bit of the game!
- Boss Battles that will make you backflip of excitement!
- Feel the Emotion of helping a householder pig into returning home and search his family!
### Mac and Linux version coming soon ###
41. Life in Bunker
Life in Bunker is a sandbox bunker-building simulator.
You've been elected as the new Bunker Warden! Now you must take control over a group of fellow bunker residents and try to make them last until the surface becomes habitable. The task however is not trivial. The underground life is difficult, full of danger and the residents will heavily rely on your wise, sometimes not so wise, decisions. One wrong step can put the entire Bunker on the brink of extinction.
So, manage wisely, spend you resources carefully and your bunker will prosper.
- Procedural world - every new game, it will be a new world.
- 4 levels - the underground world consists of 4 levels, so the bunker can grow not only wide but deep as well.
- Residents management - there are six occupations the residents can take. But every resident is unique and can be assigned only to certain tasks.
- Events system - diseases, infections, sudden outages and breaks will always mangle your plans.
- Research and upgrades - open new structures and upgrade the old ones.
- Ageing - the residents grow old, it's a natural course of life. You'll need a constant flow of young residents to replace the retired.
- Resources management - water, power, clean air, ore, building material, garbage and several types of food each of them plays important role in the bunker and you'll need to manage them carefully.
42. Urban Rivals
Join Urban Rivals, the famous card game with more than 35 million players
Roll up your sleeves and lay down your cards! Urban Rival is a truly original, free, collectible card game. It is a game of skill and strategy that allows you to create your own gang and challenge other players in fast and furious fighting. The games are simple but intense and in just a few minutes you can control the whole of Clint City by putting your Pillz, Fury and bluffing skills to good use!
BUILD THE ULTIMATE DECK
- 1,500 collectible cards to be won or purchased, divided into 27 colorful clans with many more to come.
- Hundreds of combinations of abilities and powers to ensure each deck is truly unique!
- Trade with other fighters from all over the world and create your dream team.
PLAY WHEN YOU WANT, WHERE YOU WANT
- Your entire collection is connected to your Urban Rivals account, so you can seamlessly switch between your computer, phone and tablet.
- Fight in duels lasting less than four minutes to really get your adrenaline pumping!
- Every day brings new and exciting challenges and bonuses so you’ll never get bored!
FIGHT AND EVOLVE
- Evolve your characters to unlock their next level and more deadly powers.
- Release the power of various spells, Pillz, and Fury, and make good use of the different clan synergies to overcome your enemies.
PVP GAME MODES FOR EVERYONE
- Join our competitive Coliseum, Tournament and EFC modes and test your skills against the world’s best players.
- Rise through the ranks, take part in events and PVP tournaments and enjoy a sense of excitement and honor.
- Play casually with friends and follow those competing in the Training and Free Fight modes!
WE ARE CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF SUCCESS AND PROGRESS
- Dive into a fun and complete world that is already a decade old!
- Immerse yourself in nerve-racking battles and revel in the awe inspiring, hand-drawn illustrations.
- Be blown away by our amazing graphics and special effects.
- What’s your strategy going to be? Whether this is your first card game or whether you’re an old-hand at TCGs, the thrill of Urban Rivals is sure to suck you in. Challenge your enemies and show them just what you can do!
JOIN THE URBAN RIVALS COMMUNITY
43. Army Men II
Army Men II, the sequel to the best-selling title Army Men, takes plastic toy soldier warfare into the kitchen, bedroom, front yard, and garage. Once again Sarge will lead his heroic Green forces into head-melting, plastic-body-part-exploding, combat mayhem; only this time the battle is for control of the kitchen sink!
- Crazy weapons: magnifying glasses and spray cans complement your traditional arsenal.
- Plastic warfare's finest hour: nothing's as fun as melting Tan troops into puddles of plastic!
- The kitchen campaigns: toy soldier warfare moves to the kitchen, bedroom, front yard, and garage!
MechRunner is an endless action game that casts you as a powerful mech in stunning cinematic battles against a relentless robotic army.Game StoryOn June 30th, 1908 a mysterious explosion took place over the Tunguska River in Siberia, Russia that wiped out trees and wildlife for over 800 square miles. To this day it remains the largest “impact event” in our planet’s recorded history.
In the years that followed, dozens of scientific expeditions to the site attempted to explain the disaster but failed to come to any conclusions. In the mid-1940s however, a team of scientists from the Russian secret service visiting the site stumbled upon the wreckage of an alien spacecraft containing technology that far exceeded our own. In the years that followed, the KGB set to work harnessing this mysterious new power source and created a new secret weapons program - The Division of Advanced Weaponry or "O.S.O."
They thought they could control the new power they’d discovered, but it began to do more than run their machines. It began to drive the men working on it mad. The man in charge of the O.S.O., General Yuri Petrakoff, seemed particularly affected and on April 14th, 1949, Petrakoff launched a full scale assault on Europe.
One of Petrakoff’s lead engineers, Jesper Teterev, went AWOL and left the program early, wary of what was happening there. He went to live in secret with his sister, Isabel and niece, Allison. While in hiding however, Jesper (with the help of budding engineer and pilot Allison) was busy building his own mechanized war machine, called the XP-41, certain it may be needed one day to stave off the O.S.O.'s evil creations. He was right.GameplayMechRunner is an endless-style action game mixed with fast and furious mode-changing mech action!
It is a "runner" in that the player is constantly moving forward while tracking down lethal O.S.O. forces but what makes it special is that you’re piloting a giant robot capable of some serious destruction! Other endless runners feature action elements, but none like this. Heat seeking missiles, heavy caliber bullets, laser cannons, and concussion bombs meet destructible buildings, debris littered streets, and tons of slice-able enemies to create a fast paced, visually stunning experience!
A typical game may take anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes to play. The higher your skill, the longer the game, the more rewards you will collect, and the more content you will unlock!Features
- Meticulously detailed, fast-paced action
- Switch between Tank and Robot modes on the fly
- Slice & Dice disabled enemies in cinematic fashion!
- Extensive arsenal of weapons, customizations, and power-ups
- 3 unique environments that blend seamlessly together - you decide when it's time to switch
- Procedurally generated levels for endless variety
- Numerous enemy types with different tactics
- Epic boss battles!
- Dynamic environmental obstacles
- Unlockable skins, upgrades, and achievements
- Rescue civilians and escort them to safety
- Amazing Hollywood quality soundtrack
- Optional controls - play with a mouse or controller
Categories in common with MechRunner: Action
45. DICETINY: The Lord of the Dice
Set in a fantasy world, Middle Board, DICETINY is a parody turn-based card and board game mash-up where you as one of the heroes must take on powerful monsters using minions and spell cards, and ultimately defeat an evil sage to save the world from an apocalypse.features
- Offers unique gameplay mechanic by combining card and board game elements.
- Various dungeons guarded by powerful monsters. with different game rules.
- Meet new class-based heroes, each with a unique skill, during your adventure.
- Build your deck and apply a different strategy depending on the dungeon.
- Puns and parodies hopefully everyone will enjoy.
46. One More Line
ONE MORE LINE is a highly addictive, one button, space disco, skill timing game!
Created by Sydney based developers SMG Studio.
Steam Edition features:
- ADVERTISING FREE
- Steam Exclusive features:
- 2-4 player Local Multi-player
- Several hats to choose from
- Unlockable tails
- Several skins
- Steam Cards & Achievements
As seen at PAX East & PAX Prime 2015
What people are saying;
"The game's so fun. I got everyone on the set hooked on it. It's a very easy game to learn, very hard game to master"
Burnie: Rooster Teeth (Podcast #302)
"It's finger crack!"
Game Stitch Podcast
"One More Line is viciousness without respite. A hardcore gaming experience"
"An addictive time-waster perfect for downtime at the office or the daily commute"
"It's a twitchy arcade game that's something of a hybrid between the steering mechanic of slingshot racer and those rotating planet platformer games that are so darn popular."
"SMG has got the formula precisely right. It's a fast, eye-catching game that's mechanically difficult, but the controls are simple and intuitive, so you never feel cheated, only beaten by your inability."
"An addictive and challenging yet deceptively simple arcade game"
Jay is Games
"One More Line is most entertaining single button game that I’ve encountered."
"The controls are responsive and accurate, and if you have a good self-control, as well as a propensity for the psychedelic seventies, this could be the right game for you. 8/10"
Over 6 million downloads worldwide Thanks for the support!
<10: You're not trying
11-19: You can get that without even trying
20-25: My mum can get that score
25-49: OK you're on the way
100-199: Fist bump. You're good
200+: Whoa, nice work!
700+ Best in the world!!!
47. Filthy Lucre
Filthy Lucre is a tactical stealth HEIST game that gamers can play in single player and co-op, both split screen and online. With 15 missions across 5 locations, there are 30+ upgradable weapons and gadgets to unlock.
Missions can be approached in a variety of ways. Stay low, in cover, silent as the grave with a hand-full of throwing knives, or try planting a remote mine and waiting for the right moment to hit the trigger… just don’t forget to clean up after yourself and move the body before it’s found!
Every session plays out differently based on your actions, once you’ve started to bring on the heat, enemies will react and respond with brute force, so make sure you get out before the net closes in.
Work together to accomplish the perfect heist! Players can equip items like the noise maker that can pull guards off their patrol routes to give them an opportunity for a silent takedown. In co-op, a well-timed diversion can allow players to sneak up on an enemy and take them down leaving a friend free to grab the loot.
Set against backdrop of a gritty and crime wracked London, all missions are available at a glorious 60fps, in single player, local co – op and online. Filthy Lucre has full keyboard, mouse & gamepad support, along with comprehensive Steam support including Achievements and Trading Cards.
If you experience any issues playing Filthy Lucre, please let us know: [email protected]brikgames.com
48. Vulture for NetHack
Nethack is the most celebrated member of the ancient and honorable family of games descended from Rogue and hence known as “roguelike”: bare-bones ASCII-graphics adventures set in randomly generated dungeons, in which the player fights monsters and collects items until he or she dies.Vulture
Vulture for NetHack in an isometric graphical interface for the roguelike engine: NetHack. Wrapping the original ASCII text dungeons of NetHack, Vulture brings this great game into the graphical point and click world while still preserving the original keyboard commands for those wishing to play as it was intended.The adventure
Recently, you have begun to find yourself unfulfilled and distant in your daily occupation. Strange dreams of prospecting, stealing, crusading, and combat have haunted you in your sleep for many months, but you aren't sure of the reason. You wonder whether you have in fact been having those dreams all your life, and somehow managed to forget about them until now. Some nights you awaken suddenly and cry out, terrified at the vivid recollection of the strange and powerful creatures that seem to be lurking behind every corner of the dungeon in your dream. Could these details haunting your dreams be real? As each night passes, you feel the desire to enter the mysterious caverns near the ruins grow stronger. Each morning, however, you quickly put the idea out of your head as you recall the tales of those who entered the caverns before you and did not return. Eventually you can resist the yearning to seek out the fantastic place in your dreams no longer. After all, when other adventurers came back this way after spending time in the caverns, they usually seemed better off than when they passed through the first time. And who was to say that all of those who did not return had not just kept going?
Asking around, you hear about a bauble, called the Amulet of Yendor by some, which, if you can find it, will bring you great wealth. One legend you were told even mentioned that the one who finds the amulet will be granted immortality by the gods. The amulet is rumored to be somewhere beyond the Valley of Gehennom, deep within the Mazes of Menace. Upon hearing the legends, you immediately realize that there is some profound and undiscovered reason that you are to descend into the caverns and seek out that amulet of which they spoke. Even if the rumors of the amulet's powers are untrue, you decide that you should at least be able to sell the tales of your adventures to the local minstrels for a tidy sum, especially if you encounter any of the terrifying and magical creatures of your dreams along the way. You spend one last night fortifying yourself at the local inn, becoming more and more depressed as you watch the odds of your success being posted on the inn's walls getting lower and lower.
In the morning you awake, collect your belongings, and set off for the dungeon. After several days of uneventful travel, you see the ancient ruins that mark the entrance to the Mazes of Menace. It is late at night, so you make camp at the entrance and spend the night sleeping under the open skies. In the morning, you gather your gear, eat what may be your last meal outside, and enter the dungeon...
49. Another Sight - Hodge's Journey
Take control of Hodge the cat in a brand new, stand-alone prequel story in Another Sight - Hodge's Journey.
This new stand-alone adventure puts players in the paws of Hodge as he journeys to rendezvous with Kit at the start of their adventure.
Tackle new platforming challenges using Hodge's nimble feline skills to solve puzzles as you uncovers new mysteries about Hodge as he travels between the world of dreams and the world of the real.GAME FEATURES
A New Perspective - Discover what leads Hodge to discover Kit at the start of her own adventure in Another Sight and the events that happened just before Kit loses her sight.
Stand-Alone - Enjoy the prelude to Another Sight in this new stand-alone adventure that you can even play without the main game.
Pure Feline 'Cation' - Enjoy a new short adventure where you are placed in the paws of only Hodge the cat! Climb, jump, meow and purr your way through a new mysterious story.
50. One Hundred Ways
100 tricky levels to solve “One Hundred Ways” to achieve it!
The goal - make the ball reach its goal. Sounds simple - but it's not! To solve the levels, there are you will need to use some of the tools available to you. Sometimes you are going to need to think outside the box to overcome that really tricky obstacle. In December 2015 the game got a 15 level upgrade for more fun!Features
- 100 levels for maximum fun & challenging gaming
- Plus 15 level for more fun, released in December 2015
- 10 tutorial levels
- Modern interface
- Over 30 tools that make it either more difficult or easier for the ball to reach its goal
- Great difficult progression
- Real time 3D-Isometric view
- Steam Trading Cards