The best games like Mount & Blade: Warband are:
- arrow_rightRisen 3 - Titan Lords
- arrow_rightThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- arrow_rightBorderlands 2
- arrow_rightFar Cry 3
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed Unity
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
- arrow_rightPrince of Persia: Warrior Within
- arrow_rightDark Messiah of Might & Magic
100 Best Games Like Mount & Blade: Warband:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (44)
- PlayStation 4 (55)
- iOS (24)
- Android (15)
- macOS (51)
- Linux (32)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (45)
- Xbox (9)
- PlayStation 3 (57)
- PlayStation 2 (19)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (19)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
1. Risen 3 - Titan Lords
Risen 3: Titan Lords is the final part of the Risen trilogy, a medieval-themed action RPG set in a fantasy world. The game isn’t directly connected to the events of Risen and Risen 2: Dark Waters but features several characters and locations from them.
You take on the role of the unnamed protagonist whose soul was stolen by a demon. You can return it with a magician’s help but you need to join one of three in-game factions, like in other Risen games. This leads to multiple quests you complete to gain the respect of your mentors. The story is non-linear; almost all locations are available from the very beginning.
Titan Lords uses the upgraded version of Dark Waters’ combat system that features sword and gunfights and using magic. All skills are upgradeable. The game includes both land and sea missions. A new gameplay feature is karma that affects your relationship with NPCs. The protagonist can become conditionally good or evil depending on his choices. However, his karma won’t define the game’s ending.
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The fifth game in the series, Skyrim takes us on a journey through the coldest region of Cyrodiil. Once again player can traverse the open world RPG armed with various medieval weapons and magic, to become a hero of Nordic legends –Dovahkiin, the Dragonborn. After mandatory character creation players will have to escape not only imprisonment but a fire-breathing dragon. Something Skyrim hasn’t seen in centuries.
After Oblivion, the magic system was reworked, in order to show players more aggressive and direct combat. As a Dragonborn, your character will be able to use the powerful magic of dragon shouts, powered, upgraded and researched with the souls of the dragons that will be randomly encountered by players, while traveling. Hundreds of sidequests will invite players to discover every part of the newly introduced land. Aside from already filled with guilds, Daedra and steampunk Dwemer ruins, Skyrim has additional DLC content that not only brings Solstheim island and vampire conclave but gives players the ability to build their own homes, instead of buying pre-made ones.
3. Borderlands 2
Sequel to the 4-player cooperative FPS RPG Borderlands, where the new team of Vault Hunters arrives on the infamous planet Pandora in order to get the riches, hidden inside the Vault, and help to free the planet from the Handsome Jack, President of Hyperion. Clear out the endless waves and groups and marauders with various weapon types and character abilities.
Unlike the first game, Borderlands 2 provided DLC not only expanding the world of Pandora with stand-alone story campaigns but adding 2 more characters. Now the main cast consists of Gunzerker Salvador(dual-wields guns at command), Siren Maya (holds and paralyzes the enemy), Commando Axton (summons turrets) and Zer0 the Assasin (invisible sniper ninja). But with the DLC players can try out summoning giant flying robots with Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho.
Most of the game charm and popularity of Borderlands 2 comes from the supporting cast and the personalities of the NPC, making this fast-paced shooter with optional cover stand out.
4. Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 is absolute madness. Being the third instalment of the franchise, it has a unique plot. Playing as Jason Brody, you will understand what it is like, to be a Rambo. Vacation on Rook Islands with your friends and family quickly turned into a complete nightmare after Vaas Montenegro kidnapping everyone from the party. Jason manages to escape the cruel pirate lord with a little help from a native supporter called Dennis. Now Brody has to save all his friends and get out of the island.
To help Jason save his friends, he will need to learn new skills. Hunting animals, crafting new weapons or different abilities in killing pirates. Skill tree has plenty to offer for the player. There are all kinds of firearms for any player, from a knife to a grenade launcher. This mechanic adds pure madness for the game process, making it very fun, fluent and full of adrenaline. Stunning views of the island, excellent surroundings and a great story make Far Cry 3 an absolute fun to play.
5. Assassin's Creed Unity
The game takes place in Paris, during the Great French Revolution, from the capture of the Bastille in 1789 to the Thermidorian coup. Behind all action, there is an intrigue connected with the change of the Great Master of the Order of Templars. The game has a new assassin, Arno Victor Dorian.
The setting provides an abundance of locations - from Versailles to the Parisian multi-level catacombs.
The mission system is entirely different from the previous games of the series. In this game, there is a cooperative mode for a maximum of 4 people.
Parkour now allows you to climb walls without any troubles at all. A system of shelters and the ability to manipulate the crowd are added.
The player has an influence on the character improvement scenario.
An interesting detail - before the murder of the primary victim, her whole life flashes before the eyes of the assassin.
Categories in common with Assassin's Creed Unity: Action
6. STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic
The game takes place in the world of the epic "Star Wars".
When creating a character, first select a class - Soldier, Scoundrel or Scout. Classes differ in the proportion of strength, health and cunning. Later, three more classes will open, each of which will be a Jedi: Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, and Jedi Sentinel. This will also be the choice in favour of different proportions of strength, intelligence and skills.
In the world of "Star Wars," there is a Force that can be vested both by the Jedi and by their enemies. There are Force Powers of three types: light, dark and neutral. They should be studied, this raises the level of skill. Forces are expended but are restored.
The player can alternately lean toward both the Light and the Dark Side of the Force - this will affect the ending of the game and the use of Force Powers. For example, if the character belongs to the Light Side, then the use of the Dark Force will require more of this Force from him than using the Light.
The hero will visit the underground metropolis, the desert planet, the planet-forest and the planet-ocean, caves with crystals for light swords, sand Tatooine, the planet-cemetery, space ships and stations.
The hero will interact with sentient beings, droids of different classes and exotic animals.
7. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is an action adventure game and a part of the vast Prince of Persia series which includes ten titles overall. Sands of Time precede it and followed by The Two Thrones
All the big titles in the series feature pretty much the same mechanics: 3D platforming with a heavy focus on the fighting elements and parkour. The game is the first in the group to have a non-linear structure with the protagonist returning to the previously visited areas and opening hidden paths with the new tools acquired along the way.
The fighting system presents wielding two weapons at a time with the latter being divided into two main categories: melee — primary weapons and throwable — secondary ones.
The events depicted in the game take place seven years after the previous game in the series — The Sands of Time. The narrative centers around the antagonism of the protagonist of The Prince and Dahaka — the mystical beast, hunting him because he released the Sands of Time in the previous installment.
The game features two endings: a canonical "good" one the storyline of which is transferred in the next chapter of The Prince's journey and the "bad" one. The difference lies in the Water Sword achievable through gathering all the collectibles for upgrading the life meter.
8. Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Discover a new breed of Action-RPG game powered by an enhanced version of the Source™ Engine by Valve. Set in the Might & Magic® universe, players will experience ferocious combat in a dark and immersive fantasy environment. Swords, Stealth, Sorcery. Choose your way to kill.
Cutting-edge technology: Experience an enhanced version of the famous Source™ Engine created by Valve. Discover the fresh perspective of a view with complete body awareness, realistic movements, physics rendering, and a complete first-person melee combat system in a fantasy setting.
Never-ending action: Challenge the forces of evil in 12 huge levels and learn to master over 30 weapons and an arsenal of devastating spells.
Evolve your character: Extend your gameplay experience without being limited to a single discipline. Learn powerful new spells and attacks using Dark Messiah's unique Skill Evolution System as you progress through the game.
Revolutionary multiplayer mode: Get ready to battle with up to 32 players in the revolutionary Crusade mode, which will enable players to gain experience and new skills across dynamic online campaigns. Enlist with the humans or the undead and choose among five complementary character classes. © 2006 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Dark Messiah, Might and Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Developed by Arkane Studios.
9. STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
New students are arriving at Jedi Academy on distant Yavin IV but unknown enemy shots down their shuttle. As soon-to-be Jedi approach the Academy on foot they stumble upon two stormtroopers and Dark Jedi that seems to be the reason for the calamity.
The game is the sequel to Jedi Outcast and a part of the series of Jedi Knight RPGs from Raven Software. It continues the tradition of sparkling third-person action gameplay adding new stuff to destroy, new missions to complete and vehicles to drive. A player is granted an opportunity to create own character, customize its appearance, choose lightsaber and learn the way of The Force.
Jedi Academy heavily emphasizes its multiplayer capabilities: there are more than 20 arenas and 6 different play modes to fight your friends and foes that keep gamers playing it even today more than a decade after its release. At its heart is modified Quake III Arena Engine and through the years the game gathered around itself a unique community of fans that mods the jack out of their beloved Jedi Academy.
10. Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry is a standalone expansion for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and set 12 years after its events. The game introduces a brand new character - a pirate called Adéwalé who joins the Order of Assassins in order to stop slavery in Haiti. He confronts the local government and starts to sabotage their actions.
Freedom Cry, like the original game, is a pirate-themed title with an accent on sea battles. The story is split into nine missions. You can explore an open-world sea map and attack ships to set slaves free. The ship development system and the amount of weaponry are reduced compared to Black Flag. The game also features land missions and side quests that allow you to upgrade your character and get additional bonuses. You even can recruit unchained slaves to your crew so they will help you in battles.
Freedom Cry follows the traditions of the series and combines stealth elements, used mostly during city missions with open combat. You have several weapon types including swords, guns and throwing knives to distract enemies.
What once used to be a mod for the Arma 3 became a standalone title with the same name. DayZ is an open world survival game, which is based on gathering food and water for survival and weapons and clothing for self-defense. Players are dropped inside the 225 km2 of the fictional former Soviet Republic of Chernarus. Starting with nothing, but simple clothes, flair, and a rug, players will have to scavenge for items, transport, and weapons, while running away from either zeds, bandits or hostile players.
DayZ can be played as a single player game, but most of the current player base is using multiplayer servers in order to form groups, clans and survive together. In order to make the survival aspect more realistic, aside from thirst and hunger, several diseases have been added to the game, with specific cures for each effect. The game supports text and voice chat for communication, with a system that allows not only for a player-run radio station but secure two-way radio, without nearby players to hear it.
12. Stronghold HD
Stronghold is a real-time strategy game, the first installment in Firefly Studio’s Stronghold series.
The game takes place in Medieval Brittan of XI century. In most game modes, you take лrole of a Lord and have to develop your castle increasing its population, creating a stable economy and strong military while maintaining your popularity among the people. The game attends both the war and economics aspect. There are many types of resources in the game that can be divided into two groups: food and materials. The townspeople constantly consume food, so the player has to develop a stable production of meat, bread, apples, and cheese. Each of these types of food requires different structures and has different stages of production.
Unlike most other RTS, each military unit requires a different set of recourse to be created. E.g., crossbowman needs a crossbow and leather armor; swordsman needs a sword and metal armor.
The game has two campaigns: military and economic. In the latter, you don’t have to with other Lords, but only wild animals. Besides that, there is a free mode where you can develop your castle without any objectives or time restrictions and siege mode, separate scenarios that do not involve castle building but instead lets player attack or defend several historical castles.
Categories in common with Stronghold HD: Strategy
13. We Were Here
Lost and separated in an abandoned castle set in a frozen wasteland. Your only possession left is a walkie-talkie, with a familiar voice on the other end. Can the both of you find your way out in time?
In We Were Here two players are trapped inside an abandoned castle. Player One is confined to a small secluded part of the castle. Player Two roams the castle trying to find Player One. Every room challenges your wits and ability to communicate clearly, using only your voice. There is no other way to communicate with each other, so make sure you have a microphone ready!
Are you ready to find out how well you and your friends work together? If you like living on the edge, try playing it with a complete stranger!
- Inspired by games such as: Myst, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and real-life escape rooms.
- Both players have a completely different game experience.
- Explore beautifully crafted environments in a fictional castle inspired by Castle Rock, Antarctica.
- Overcome challenging puzzles by working together.
- Atmospheric thriller setting that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Optional Virtual Reality support. Enjoy the game with- or without VR!
14. Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
The most recent part of the role-playing saga Mount & Blade. With Fire & Sword is an independent expansion pack for the original video game. Game’s setting is based on the historical fiction-novella by Henrik Sinkevich. It tells about the of Bogdan Khmelnitsky rebellion against the government of the Polish Commonwealth, and unlike the previous installment in the series, the game takes place in the actual region of the world. Because of the era shift, many elements of the game have been modernized and upgraded - for example, firearms have been added.
The gameplay is not very different from the previous part: it's all also oriented to the solo action-RPG playthrough with immersive visuals and thick atmosphere. The player is offered to complete quests and tasks to earn fame and find followers. You can choose from five available factions: The Kingdom of Sweden, Cossack Hetmanate, Polish Commonwealth, Muscovite Tsardom, Crimean Khanate. There is also an opportunity to establish your kingdom.
15. STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack
A collection of strategic games in the world of Star Wars.
During the Galactic Civil War, you can lead the rebels, dominate the Empire, or become a criminal at the head of a powerful criminal group.
Being in more than eighty terrestrial and extraterrestrial locations, you can control everything from one unit to the Death Star. Each decision affects the next fight, each battle affects the entire Galaxy.
Among the locations and heroes there are names familiar from the films - Tatooine, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Han Solo and Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO and others.
In addition to playing for the Light and Dark sides of the Force, you can play "against all and only for yourself" - in the role of Tiber Zann you can lead a group of criminals to the top of the criminal world of the Galaxy. This option is provided by the addition to the game - "Forces of Corruption". In the arsenal of criminals are well-known methods: piracy, kidnapping, extortion and bribery. And with the help of such an all-powerful key as corruption, you can achieve complete control over the Galaxy.
Categories in common with STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack: Strategy
16. Legend of Grimrock 2
Like the first part of Legends of Grimrock 2, this is an action RPG that focuses on the dungeon crawl. The game draws inspiration from games like the Dungeon Master, adding a lot of modern parts and mechanics. For example, the game has non-linear gameplay and multilayered levels.
The player gains control of the party from one to four characters and together with them explore 3D grid-based levels from the first perspective. Heroes are prisoners who, after a shipwreck, ended up on the secluded Isle of Nex. The island is full of ancient ruins and riddles, underneath it lies a network of caves and dungeons, which the heroes have to explore. The game tries to concentrate on the exploration and survival of the player offering puzzles from time to time. The game is only available for a solo completion. There are 42 types of enemies here and more than 20 hours of gameplay. And new adventures can be done by using the built-in dungeon editor.
17. Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Based on a true story. Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, where Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne Paratroopers were scattered over the French countryside.
As the story unfolds, you must choose between the success of your mission and the lives of your men - your brothers in arms.
Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 will immerse players in the historic, eight-day invasion of Normandy - with unparalleled imagery, authenticity, sound, and gameplay.
One of a kind: Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 is the only first-person tactical shooter set in WWII.
Real military tactics: Intuitive and easy-to-use squad controls appeal to both the hardcore and mainstream gaming audience.
Real soldiers: Featuring a cast of more than 20 characters, each with a unique personality, appearance, and style.
Revolutionary AI system: Allies and enemies use the standard operating procedures of fire and maneuver to flank and kill their foes.
Unprecedented authenticity: Historically accurate and detailed battlefields, events, and equipment re-created from Army Signal Corps photos, aerial reconnaissance imagery, and eyewitness accounts.
Innovative multiplayer: Players command three-man AI teams in a battle of wits and skill to accomplish exciting objectives.
Award-winning team: Gearbox Software, creators of Half-Life Opposing Force and developers of James Bond: Nightfire, Counter-Strike, and Halo (PC).
Categories in common with Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30: Action
PANZAR is a fantasy multiplayer third-person shooter. You get to choose from eight unique character classes, team-based PvP battles, exciting PvE adventures and regular tournaments with real prizes. Advanced RPG elements, the non-target combat system and the most modern graphics by CryEngine 3 will make your combat experience unforgettable!Key Features
Dynamic Team-Based PvP and PvE
PANZAR is built on high intensity team-based battles. Players fight in 8 vs 8 PvP fights and extensive breathtaking PvE raids where no one can secure victory alone. The secret to success in battle is how well you coordinate with your other teammates. It’s ideal entertainment for groups and clans. PANZAR’s developed clan system gives you the chance to participate in spectacular mass tournaments for glory and prizes.
One Spectacular Fantasy World
Incredibly Detailed Fantasy World
PANZAR comes to life through the raw power of CryENGINE, the ultimate game development platform deliveri
ng incredibly detailed graphics and fluid gameplay. Players face off in rich and detailed environments such as mountain waterfalls, jungle villages, ancient castles and temple ruins. PANZAR is flexible, serving a wide range of graphics capability modes, so computers of many generations can get into battle.
Tactical Gameplay Modes
PANZAR has a wide range of locations, equipment and skills creating an almost never-ending variety of tactical options and battle strategies. There are eight different character classes, each with their own unique skill set, game dynamics and overall role within the team. With several different gameplay modes – Domination, Siege, Rugby and King of the Hill - it’s a game you’ll want to play again and again.
Players can create their own formidable characters and develop and equip them as they like. You can buy, sell, craft and upgrade weapons, armor and magical potions at any time between battles. Not to mention the nearly limitless freedom of self-expression arising from all the hairstyles, battle cries and armor paint choices. Unleash your imagination!
Advanced Social System
Players can communicate with other players right in-game using voice, team and general battle chat options. Finding new friends, grouping or reconnecting with old ones is simple! There are even gold bonuses on offer for each new friend recruited. Join teams, claim victory and crystals in tournaments, even create your own clan and choose the comrades you will fight shoulder to shoulder with. In PANZAR, there is only one goal…Victory!
19. The Park
Set in a creepy amusement park hiding a dark and sinister secret, The Park is a one to two hour long first-person psychological horror experience focusing on intense storytelling and exploration instead of combat and action.
A day at the park... a lost teddy bear... a missing child. As the sun sets over Atlantic Island Park, you must explore its dilapidated rides in search of your son, Callum. As darkness falls, you will experience panic and paranoia through a narrative written by a team of award winning storytellers.
Amusement parks are happy places, filled with the joys of childhood and the exhilarating rush of fantastic rides to be dared. That was the vision of eccentric business man Nathaniel Winter when he opened the doors to Atlantic Island Park in 1977.
Unfortunately, the park's history turned out to be one plagued by tragedy and drama. Its freak accidents, grotesque killings and ghostly hauntings have inspired many a sensational headline, and locals worry the park is far from done claiming innocent lives.
For Lorraine, it's where her worst nightmare began.
WARNING: This experience deals with subject matter that might prove emotionally distressing to some. Player discretion is advised.
- Explore Atlantic Island Park and step onto rides such as the Ferris Wheel, the Bumper Cars and the Rollercoaster; just beware, some of them have a life of their own
- Enter the mind of Lorraine, a woman facing every parent's worst nightmare, and unravel her story as well as the dark and tragic history of the park
- Call out for Callum to respond, and interact with the environment around you while examining clues and listening to Lorraine's own inner voice as the game progresses
- Compelling graphics and audio deliver a uniquely atmospheric setting rich in mood and mystery, developed by a team of award-winning AAA developers
BONUS: The Park is inspired by a setting within the modern-day myths and mysteries MMO The Secret World. This copy of The Park includes unique in-game items that can be applied to one The Secret World account; the Killer Chipmunk outfit and three powerful, legendary talismans.
Categories in common with The Park: Adventure
Take control of a mighty mercenary and leap into the heart of one of the most action-packed MMORPG experiences available. Master the art of combat as you utilize brutal combos, devastating magic and the environment itself to wreak destruction on your foes.
This is unlike any MMORPG you've experienced before. This is Vindictus.
- Brutal Combat – Experience a complex and fast-paced combat system that raises the bar for the MMO genre. There are dozens of combos to learn and spells to cast, and mastering them is the key to survival.
- Avatar of War – Choose from nine distinct characters, including hulking behemoth Karok and exiled princess Lynn. Each has their own set of skills, exclusive armor and a unique personality. Learn their strengths and weaknesses to conquer your foes.
- Forged in Blood – The monsters of Vindictus are some of the most fearsome you will ever face, so massive they blot out the sun. The greater the beast, the tougher the challenge, and the greater the rewards.
- Brothers in Arms – Some horrors are too terrible to be faced alone. Team up with friends, form a clan, and take on Vindictus’ mighty raid bosses. Coordination is key, and only the strongest will survive…
- Visual Assault – With higher fidelity than nearly every other MMO on the market, Vindictus boasts highly-detailed characters and monsters, explosive particle effects and massive battle arenas.
From the creators of ARK: Survival Evolved comes ATLAS - a massively multiplayer first-and-third-person fantasy pirate adventure. ATLAS will host up to 40,000 players exploring the same Globe simultaneously, with an unprecedented scale of cooperation and conflict! Stake your claim in this endless open world as you conquer territory, construct ships, search for buried treasure, assemble forts, plunder settlements and hire crew to join your powerful growing armada. Start small then expand your spheres of influence from a small island, up to an unstoppable pirate empire that spans across the oceans. Wage battle against enemy fleets as you singlehandedly command large ships of war using the captaining system (or divide up to the responsibilities among your trusted lieutenants), or take control of any weapon directly with your own character. Dive deep into the briny water to explore permanent sunken wrecks and recover salvage, unearth the loot from procedurally-generated Treasure Maps and challenge zones, or complete challenging main questlines. Team up with other aspiring adventurers and sail into the vast ocean to discover new lands rich with region-specific elements, tame exotic natural and mythical creatures, raid forgotten tombs, confront powerful ancient gods and even build and administer your own colonies, cities, and civilizations to dominate the ATLAS in this ultimate quest for fortune and glory!
MMO On the Grandest Scale
Physically sail in real-time across the vast oceans with the proprietary server network technology. Explorers will voyage to over 700 unique landmasses across 45,000 square kilometers, with thousands of Discovery Zones, and ten distinct world regions each having their own unique resources, creatures, secrets, and environment hazards! There is a separately PVE ATLAS for players who don't wish to play any PVP.
Construct the Ship of Your Dreams, Plank by Plank!
Build drydocks and start with a dinghy rowboat, basic raft, tiny sloop or nimble schooner, moving on up to your own versatile brigantine or titanic galleon capable of transporting hundreds of crew and extensive cargo. Name your ship in big bold letters, paint and copy your own pirate flag and custom-place all the pieces of your ship -- which sails and where, planks and gunports, every single structure piece has a physical Weight and Material -- to function exactly how you want.
Captain your Crew!
Recruit real players and AI crew from freeports or rescue seasoned crew from destroyed “Army of the Damned” shipwrecks to man distinct stations on your boat! Set sail and explore the ATLAS with them to gain experience and level up their stats or gear, as well as levelling your Ship. Your crew are versatile! Whether on land, or ship, or even riding behind your animal companions on emplacements, they can man weapons of all kinds-- cannons, swivel guns, siege engines, turrets, and even gigantic mortars, many with dynamically swappable ammo types including grapeshot, chainshot, spikeshot, liquid fire, and more! Instruct them to board enemy ships and help you conquer the seas! Keep their stomachs full and their pockets full of gold lest you want a mutiny in your hands! Take on the Captain’s Wheel or divide up the command responsibilities via Lieutenant Podiums to direct the Ship’s assignable weapon systems, sails, and stations, including standing-orders or manual grouped fire. Or, walk up to any station and take control of it yourself!
Pirate PVP to the Limit
Everything is up for grabs including player’s ships, their crew, their pets, their forts, their land, and their booty. If you can get your hands on it, you can take it. A ship’s permanent logbook tells the tale of their legendary travel, exploits and ownership.
Be the Hero or Villain you were meant to be
MMO-scale character progression systems include, at launch, over 15 Disciplines with over 300 Skills, in a vast unlockable tree. New "Feat" system allows for active and passive bindable character abilities, while new stat-buff system allows innumerable abstract statistics to be modified by Skills, Items, and Armor. And now, everything has scalable stats, including structures, and can be progressively Upgraded!
This is Who You Are
Extensive character visual customization enables an endless range of realistic (and not-so-realistic) characters, with a vast array of sliders, morphs, muscle tones, and tweakable values. You can even per-pixel design your own permanent tattoos (and then draw warpaint on top of that too!). If someone exists in the real world, they should be creatable in ATLAS! Best-in-class dynamic hair growth and real-time aging systems allow you to get old and... pass on your legacy? (Or find a fountain of youth!).
Full Quest and Waypoint systems, with sub-quests and rewards, for major goals -- while procedural treasure maps and challenge zones also ensure there's always something new to find out over the horizon.
Tactical melee combat systems with blocks, parries, dodges, character motion, optional shields, stunning and strength-varying strikes, directional attacks, and more for use in either first or third person perspectives. Fists, swords, maces, blackjacks, daggers, and much more give you tremendous options to pick the right weapon for the job. Meanwhile, period-appropriate-weaponry with skill-based active reload systems include flintlock pistols, muskets, blunderbuss, and more -- just be sure to keep your powder dry!
Claim What's Yours
Form a company, claim territory and apply taxation and behavior rules to that which you own: be a benevolent governor, a feudal lord, or a ruthless dictator. Territory ownership is visualized on your dynamic zoomable World Map, with Fog of War obscuring uncharted regions and Shroud of War hiding enemy territories out of sight range. Contest other government's ownership of land, structures, or ships to expand your empire! The top large-scale Spheres of Influence on the Official ATLAS' are visualized in real-time on the PlayATLAS homepage. Design your own custom flag per-pixel to apply to your claims, to be famous (or infamous)!
Creatures Great and Small
More than 50 creatures at launch varying from breedable utilitarian farm animals & shoulder mounted parrots and monkeys that offer unique buffs, all the way to magical mermaids and gigantic sea monsters of legend. Creatures can be found in their logical regions, but take skill and tactics to tame using new mechanics, while also gaining the most benefit and fertility from their natural biomes. Ferry these temperamental creatures across the vast oceans in a virtual Noah's Ark to trade in exotic locales.
Freeports to Meet & Greet
Level-capped starter zones allow you to learn the ropes and meet new players in a safe space before you venture out into the great unknown. Where the wind and destiny takes you beyond that, is up to the gods!
Build Your Empire
Overhauled building systems include automatic foundational elevation adjustment, dynamic tile type swapping, improved snap detection & previewing, integrated plumbing systems, per-pixel-paintable everything, beast-of-burden harness attachments for field-gun and carriages, and much more! Survival systems newly include, among other aspects, Vitamins benefits and deficiencies, with recipe & cooking skills and varying ingredient qualities.
Powerful Mod and Server Functionalities
Want to build a World War II Spitfire? Or a Flying Fortress bomber with fully walkable interior and gun stations, carrying troops loaded with machine guns and rocket launchers? How about a Tank? An Aircraft Carrier to play out the Battle of Midway on an expansive scale? How about an Arcadian Steampunk Airship floating through a cloud-world? These examples and much more are provided with the ATLAS Dev Kit, where you can make effectively create whatever large-scale MMO action game you want to see happen, all supported by the database-driven network technology that powers ATLAS. Unofficial ATLAS' can be of any size and configuration, while a visual map tool lets server hosts layout their own complete custom world of islands, continents, terrain features, spawns, resources, hazards, underwater zones, dynamic weather, biome configurations, ecology, and an infinite number of other configurable features -- all dynamically streamed to the client during gameplay. The possibilities are endless!
Far, Far More
Stay tuned for more details on the extensive features and content of ATLAS. This brief sampling is just the tip of the iceberg (though be sure to watch out for those in the polar regions, as they're extremely dangerous to ship hulls!!).
A Brief History of ATLAS
Long-ago, far above the watery world of ATLAS there once existed a magic-powered “Golden Age”-- where great Empires of the Sky lived at peace alongside magical creatures, flourishing upon floating continents above the clouds, all powered by a magical source of energy known as the Heart of the Goddess, granted by the powerful beings who dwell in the stars beyond. However, a powerful warlord known as Xevos sought to unite the human civilizations over the magickind, and launched a war that broke the Heart into pieces, unleashing a wave of destruction that shattered the floating landmasses and plunged them into the waters below.
Many generations later, as living memory of the “Sundering” has faded into legend and the once-plentiful magical energy has long since dissipated, descendants of the protectors of the Heart of the Goddess -- known as “Pathfinders” -- emerge from their provincial oceanic lives to explore the new continents and islands, and seek out the power they may yet contain. Across the vast new world they’ll encounter hostile creatures, technological remnants of the Golden Age past, and ultimately the undying spirit of Xevos himself and his soulless “Army of the Damned”, still intent on recovering the pieces of the Heart of the Goddess to raise the continents once again under his vision.
If the latest generation of Pathfinders can outwit and outgun Xevos and his legions, and recover the Heart pieces for themselves, they will be faced with the very same choice: whether to attempt to restore the old world, or build a new better one…
22. The Dwarves
The Dwarves is a fantasy role-playing game with a strong story and tactically challenging real-time battles. 15 playable heroes, each with individual skills, are to be deployed cleverly. Take on superior numbers of orcs, ogres, älfs, bögnilim, zombies, dark mages and many more foes, to give them the low-down.
Based on the bestselling novel “The Dwarves” by Markus Heitz you’ll experience a fascinating tale revolving around the coolest fantasy race ever: The Dwarves!
- Tactical real-time battles: You’re fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity – that’s why the battles feel especially dynamic and “real”, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures. But beware: A lot of your actions on the world map have far-reaching consequences!
Dwarves! Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over – the age of the dwarves has come!
Categories in common with The Dwarves: Role Playing
23. Savage Lands
Savage Lands is a fantasy survival game with heavy emphasis on cooperative multiplayer.
The players spawn in a vast fantasy open world. The game does not give you any main goals or tasks that are necessary to “beat” the game. Instead, you can explore the world at your own pace. One of the main game mechanics is crafting. You can create different tools, items or build structures using recourses that you can find throughout the game world. Players can come across ruined villages. The building in them can be repaired and used as a temporary base.
The environments are filled with hostile animals and mythical creatures such as boars, wolves, skeletons. Killing enemies is off the primary way to gather certain materials such as animal skin that you can get from slain deer or boars. The most notable monster in the game is a giant dragon that inhabits a tower in the center of the map. Killing it requires cooperation and the best armor and weapons you can find or create. Aside from wild animals and monsters, the other great menace to the player is cold temperature. Staying cold for a long time makes you lose hope. To get warm, you can use torches, campfires or warm clothes. Any players in the game world can use the campfires, so they often become gathering spots for players. Alternatively, you can craft warm clothes.
24. Enemy Front
ENEMY FRONT is the first truly modern WW2 FPS, featuring stunning visuals, open-ended levels and a richly interactive combat experience that breaks out of the standard model of highly linear scripted FPS experiences, giving the player full freedom to own their playing style. Intense Combat, Sniping, Stealth and Sabotage – all are viable approaches for the player, maximizing player engagement and replayability. Against the visceral backdrop of breathtaking European locales, the player takes on the role of American Robert Hawkins, as he fights hand in hand with Resistance Fighters opposing the Nazi juggernaut in France, Germany, Norway, and during the Warsaw Uprising.
- Choose your own fight: gameplay blends fast-paced FPS action with precision sniping thrilling stealth, and deadly sabotage in the first open-ended WW2 game.
- Deal death from afar: use sniper rifles to decimate enemy ranks and pick off officers, enemy snipers and heavy weapons gunners with deadly precision.
- Breathtaking visuals, interactive environments and spectacular action across many iconic Resistance operations of WW2.
- Choose your own weapon: full arsenal of WW2 weaponry across all categories of hand-guns, SMGs, assault rifles, sniper rifles, as well as signature Resistance weapons including the Sten gun, Welrod Silenced Pistol, and Lightning SMG.
- Own the battlefield: combine reconnaissance, explosives and marksmanship to prepare, misdirect and ambush numerically superior Nazi troops.
- Engaging, destructible environments and advanced tactical AI means combat is always a rewarding and dynamic experience.
- Highly replayable 10 hour Single-Player Campaign and 12-player Online Multiplayer, all powered by CRYENGINE technology.
25. Legends of Eisenwald
The mysterious lands of old Germany are waiting for you - it's a land where the superstitions of the time have come to life. This isn’t a fantasy game. There are no elves or dragons here. There are only people - and their passions, sins and fears that often take a tangible form. Which path will you choose? Live according to your conscience? Or live by power and might? Or will you live by justice? And what is your justice, really?Game features
- A unique and dynamic combat system - each move is also an attack
- The ability to individually equip *each* fighter in your army
- A large selection of weapons, spells and abilities, including the option to use mounted units
- Diverse upgrade trees, and each unit level up provides cosmetic changes
- An intriguing non-linear story
- A distinctive game world without common fantasy cliches
- Over 50 hours of gameplay within the game. A main campaign consisting of eight chapters plus two additional scenarios.
- A beautiful symphonic soundtrack in a medieval style
- An accompanying Scenario Editor with the full set of developer tools
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Similar to games like Disciples 2 and HOMM, there may be points farther into the game where you lose it all, troops, gold, inventory. All those things you worked so hard for. This is part of the game, not a bug. And you wont know when.... Be warned.
26. RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
RWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE is a 4 player, online co-op, hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY - Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
27. Romero's Aftermath
Scavenge for guns, supplies, survival items and crafting materials in various zones including cities, farms, military bases, abandoned outposts, forgotten rest stops and hundreds of small encampments left behind by survivors before you.
Build and protect your shelter, harvest crops, learn crafting blueprints and store your items on our server in your Global Inventory or hide them in a stash box in the world.
Be a civilian, a trader, a protector of peace, a ruthless bandit or combination of them all. Customize your character with hundreds of visual cosmetic items including Headwear, Facewear, Shirts, Jackets and Pants. Swap your cosmetic items at any time on the fly, unlock weapon skins and show everyone in a safezone that you know where to find the rare items.
THE FOLLOWING FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW :Gun Skins
Unlock permanent skins for your guns via special Cosmetic Crates that can be found in the world. These skins display to other players and can be changed at any time. Skins can also be traded if you already have the skin. There are even rare permanently skinned guns rumored to be available to those who hunt far and wide.Crafting
Fill in the gaps during your looting adventure by crafting useful things you couldn't find. Break down rubbish items in the world into their core crafting components and repurpose them into high end upgrades to your gear or fashion a new silencer for your gun. With over 40+ crafting recipes to be unlocked you'll find that almost anything you need can be crafted, provided you've found the right components. Loot or craft all the items a survivor would need in a zombie apocalypse as well as a few novelty and lethal crafting options that may be above and beyond the usual survival requirements. Craft shelter, weapons, attachments, armor, ammunition, medical supplies, food, purify water and set up traps for players or set up a nice peaceful garden to harvest.Town Liberation
You've looted the city and killed the zombies, but what should you do next? Liberate the town of course! Now players have the option to repair generators and fill them with gasoline from a nearby gas pump. Once all the generators are repaired and enough zombies have been killed then supply drops with epic loots will begin dropping all around the town! Beware though, other survivors will likely be wanting the supply drops as well. It is up to you to decide if you share the spoils.Supply Drops
Supply shipments containing large caches of weapons, ammo, medical supplies and rare guns have been spotted randomly on the map. Be lucky enough to find one of these alone and you'll walk away armed to the teeth with enough gear to arm your friends as well!Radio Tower Control
Disable zombie sense of smell, sight and sound for a short period of time in key areas to move unhindered and unnoticed by the local zombies. Find a radio transmission chip and insert it into the console at a functioning radio town in a town to take advantage of this new gameplay.Hundreds of Character Customizations variants
Customize your character at any time in game simply by opening the customization menu. Change out your hat, mask or scarf, upper body and legware to match your surroundings. Don't stick out like a sore thumb in the middle of the jungle with a desert camo outfit. Adapt your clothing to fit to your surroundings without taking up bagspace.Place-able Barricades
Find fortification in any situation with placeable barricades. Available both through looting as well as crafting - these essential placable barricades can be the difference between life and death by blocking damage and visibility between you and another survivor attempting to shoot you. With 7 different barricades to choose from you'll have one for every situation including cleverly placed barricades to enable access to an area not normally accessible.Base Building
Ever dreamed of owning a little piece of land overlooking your favorite location in a game? Now you can with our totally renovated base building system! Place down your statue to claim your land and build unhindered anywhere on the land that you own. Place defenses, harvestable crops, cooking racks, water wells, living quarters for your friends and your own personal storage locker! Owning a base has never been better!Grouping
Group with your friends or even make new friends with other players in game. You can't be back stabbed while in a group so feel free to team up with anyone! Beware they might lead you to some of their not so friendly "friends" but that's all part of the adventure. Take on challenges like the new Town Liberation's or raid an enemy base in style in all matching cosmetic outfits!Stat Tracking
We now make it easy for you to track your stats in game like time played as well as kills and deaths simply by typing /stats in game chat.Harvestable Crops
Live off the land and prosper by hiding gardens around the land for your own personal food stash or protect them inside your base. Once food has been harvested you can choose to eat it on the spot, cook it or use it in a crafting recipe to possibly get even better results.Variety of Guns
Want to play a game where you don't have all the best items the very first hour you play? We have variety of weapons to find right now. We have items ranging from crafted and assembled homebrew weapons as well as high grade factory weapons including rare collectors edition versions of guns and different tiers of weapons featuring different recoil, spread and damage ratios. The rarer the gun, the better the gun. Show off your guns and skins in a safezone or trade with other players!Melee Weapons
As much as everyone always wants to be armed to the teeth with the best assault rifle, everyone has to start somewhere and sometimes the best you've got is a kitchen knife. We've got you covered from simple household weapons to crafted makeshift weapons as well as heavier duty fire axes and maces that deal brutal damage but swing slow. We're sure you'll be able to find your niche weapon for beating off zombies.PVP Servers
Up the anty with a bit of extra excitement in your zombie apocalypse. Head into a PVP server where it's no holds barred item drop PVP and test your mettle against other survivors if you happen to cross paths. Town Liberations are enabled on PVP servers to add a bit more risk to the reward of open world "anything goes" pvp. Find unique solutions to player disputes on PVP servers not normally possible on PVE. Expect players to be ruthless.PVE Servers
Tired of always feeling like everyone is out to get you for all your precious items and every shadow and sound is terrifying? We understand that you might feel more like going on an adventure and turning up the ambiance without the constant fear of someone stalking you. PVE offers a more casual experience for players that just want to practice surviving and looting in the world without PVP combat.Totally new respawn system
Now featuring five new respawn options so players really have control over where they are in the world. Upon your unfortunate death you can now choose between proximity, sleeping bag, base, group or safezone now. This really helps players meet up with their friends across the map quicker by taking a quick and dirty respawn or allows you the convenience of being across the map and still returning back to your base in a pinch, provided you're okay with dying :)
Ancestors Legacy is a historically accurate real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.Features
- 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Intense multiplayer battles
- Streamlined resource management and village construction
- Precise controls with native gamepad support
Categories in common with Ancestors: Strategy
29. Life is Feudal: MMO
Life is Feudal: MMO enables you, along with thousands of other players, to dive into a living, breathing - and ever-evolving - world. You can create and influence the history in the land of Abella and have those events ripple through eternity.
Begin your journey by stepping into an enormous 21x21km, fully realized world, complete with naturalistic weather, day-night cycles, and changing seasons. Various areas produce differing amounts of region-specific resources, while the weather alternates throughout the land, and can play a vital role in successful crop growth and availability of natural resources. Each region can offer unique advantages and favorable conditions for brave adventurers.
Explore a vast world; choose a suitable location for your humble home, walled city or strapping fort. Level and terraform to perfect the area before getting to work. Set out to meet new friends and forge alliances with neighbors — imagine the possibilities with a team of people. Excluding the starting city, everything will be built by you - the players, as you cooperate to build majestic kingdoms and thriving communities.
Kingdoms will rise and kingdoms will fall. The pen can be mightier than the sword if wielded properly. Guild holdings can turn into towns; towns into cities and cities into kingdoms, stretching across the land. Do you have what it takes to form coalitions and alliances to defend your lands and rule over Abella?
When diplomacy fails, it is time to reach for the sword. During this era, there was always that bright, shining light of peace and prosperity, but, alas, civilizations were usually mired in the dark, brutal and often violent reality of medieval life. Take up arms against your foes, utilizing the non-target, physics-based combat system. With realistic player damage you can create deadly combos to deliver bleeding wounds and fractured bones, and in the end... conquer the battlefield.
Establish yourself as an entrepreneur; watch your wealth and influence grow as you build an empire with a completely realistic economy. Barter for goods with others through player-built trading posts across the world. Set up trade routes and recruit competent guards to escort you and your caravans, offering protection from raiders and brigands on your journey.
Engage in fun minigames to earn high score results, which you can use in-game to improve mass production actions to maximize the quality of your crafted items results and the speed in which you complete them. If you suck at these minigames (or if they’re just not quite your thing), never fear, you can get your friends involved by simply generating a code on your account to share - you will be able to use these results in your crafting!
Carve out your legacy; be a part of the history of Life is Feudal: MMO.
30. Dawn of Man
Take control of a settlement of the first modern humans, guide them through the ages in their struggle for survival.
Dawn of Man is a survival/city-builder from the creators of Planetbase.
The game starts in the Stone Age, and takes you up to the Iron Age, spanning more than 10,000 years of human prehistory.
You will have to get your people to survive, expand and evolve, just like our ancestors, facing the challenges that the environment will throw at you.
HuntAnimals were a vital source of food and resources for ancient humans. Use their meat to feed your people and their skin and bones to make clothing and craft the tools you will need to stay alive.
Confront Mammoths, Wholly Rhinos, Ancient Bison, Megaloceros, Cave Lions and other species that roamed the earth at the time.GatherCollect a variety resources from the environment: fruit, berries, water, wood, flint, stone, ores. Use them to prepare food, to make tools and to build structures in your settlement.Plan for harsh timesFish is more abundant in spring, berries and fruit can be collected in summer and animals are easier to come by when it's warm.
When winter comes, make sure to have enough non-perishable food and warm clothing in order to survive.Expand and fortify your settlementBuild more homes and facilities for your people, in order to expand your population.
Construct fortifications and craft weapons, so you are ready for when the inevitable conflict comes.Research TechnologiesEach new discovery will make it easier for your settlement to be able to support larger populations, but will also bring new challenges: increased food demand, morale issues and more frequent raider attacks.Build Megalithic StructuresOur ancestors were capable of incredible engineering feats: mine massive rocks from the environment, transport them using sledges and construct colossal stone structures.Control NatureUnlock farming technologies to grow your own vegetables, so you can feed large amounts of people. Domesticate animals to produce food, resources and provide increased muscle power.
31. RIOT - Civil Unrest
As the world’s economical crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
32. Reign Of Kings
Struggle to survive in a harsh medieval world. Hunt wildlife, mine resources, build structures, and craft weapons and armor in order to protect yourself. You may form a guild, bring war to all opposition, and try to seize the throne and become king!
In Reign of Kings we allow you to collect resources and craft a wide variety of items needed to build a vast and powerful kingdom. We were primarily inspired by Rust & Chivalry in the development of this game.
In addition to standard resources, you may compete over the Ancient Throne which resides in a throne room which overlooks the island. All players who are not part of the King's Guild are taxed on the resources they collect.
The development of a melee combat system adds a gritty and visceral feeling to Reign of Kings that will allow players to become deeply immersed in a realistic and intense medieval survival experience.
The world itself is designed to inspire competition and struggles for power. Resource locations strategically spread throughout the game will create inequity and envy. Players will have the ability to make war, or even capture and hold other players in order to get what they want. Each player will have the power to decide the fate of the kingdom, or choose to entirely forego the responsibility of ruling the kingdom and roam the land as a freeman.
Players have the ability to capture, hold, and execute other players. The player can capture them with rope or iron shackles. Once shackled, a player is no longer able to access their inventory aside from their orifice slot. The captured player's inventory is accessible for the captor to search them.
Additionally, a rope will be attached to a prisoner which will allow them to be pulled in any direction their captor wishes. In order to avoid severe grieving situations, players can hide a sharp stone or lock pick in their orifice. This "hidden" item can help them escape capture or commit suicide.
PUNISHMENT & DEATH
Punishment & Death Once the player has control of a captive, there are several options available for managing a prisoner. Options range from simply locking them in a cage or dungeon, public humiliation in the pillory, or simply executing them.
THE ANCIENT THRONE
The Ancient Throne can be claimed by any player. Holding the Ancient Throne will grant its owner dominion over the entire map (change name of realm) and taxation rights over every other player. The King of the Ancient Throne will receive the ability to collect the resource tax from every player within the game by visiting the Ravens Treasure Tree. The ravens automatically collect taxes in the game (behind the scenes of course, sneaky little things), and place them in the chests in their Treasure Tree.
In addition, the King of the Ancient Throne will have access to the Ancient Sword and the Ancient Crown.
PRODUCTION & REFINING STATIONS
Players will have the ability to collect resources and to craft them into useful items or building materials. Additionally, the progression mechanic for being able to craft higher valued items will be reliant on upgrading production stations to a higher level. (Need a better quality sword? Upgrade your anvil.) Production and refining stations can craft or refine items as long as there are resources available unless ordered to do otherwise. This allows the player the freedom to do other things while his kingdom remains productive.
Collection stations can be placed for grain and water. Collection stations will passively produce raw materials given they have enough fuel.
These collection stations will be fully interactive and if left un-defended will offer a nice target for unscrupulous or enemy players. With this in mind, the player will want to protect their resources.
SIEGE EQUIPMENT AND RAIDING BASES
Once the players build stone walls and iron doors, players will not be able to simply bash their way inside. Players will now need to employ one of many different techniques for entry.
The ranged option is to build trebuchets and launch large stones from afar at your opponent's castle. Players must place a counterweight to offset their projectile weight in order to get the range and destruction power they need from the stone they are launching. Players may also rotate the trebuchet. This alignment takes some practice but is very rewarding when set correctly.
Players may choose to go a more stealthy route by crafting lock picks. Lock picks, however, are very hard to craft, and do not work on iron doors and iron gates.
Players defending a base may employ their own trebuchet or set up a ballista which is great for killing other players at range.
FIRST PERSON COMBAT
Our combat systems allow melee and ranged combat to take center stage when war breaks out. Inspired by games like Chivalry, Reign of Kings' combat system is being tuned for satisfying, fast paced action. Players fight over the scarce resources and face off to defend or capture the throne.
Players equip brutal weapons and use mouse buttons in an attempt to chop, slice, & stab through an opponent. Players will want to upgrade their weaponry to inflict the highest amount of damage as melee combat will always be dangerous and unpredictable. Armor will be highly prized in Melee as it will keep you in a fight much longer.
We support delimbing and decapitation of an opponent to represent the visceral and brutal experience of medieval close-quarters warfare. A variety of period realistic weapons and armor will be available for the player to craft as they progress toward elder content.
Ranged fighting in ROK will encompass the use of the bow, crossbow, javelin, and throwing stones. A good way for a player to stay alive in a fight during the early game will be to use ranged weaponry and speed. Keeping out of sword range from a marauding knight is always a good idea, but even more so if you’re not equipped with the quality of armor that can absorb a hit or two.
A simple bow and spear may be capable of taking down wild game, but may not provide enough piercing power to get through the finest plate male. It’ll be important for the player to learn what kinds of weaponry are most effective in a fight as it will be critical knowledge to stay alive and have impact in a fight. Higher tier Steel-pointed javelins will be able to pierce some armors, but the crossbow is the best option for punching a hole through the most heavily plated opponent at range.
The general rules of ranged weaponry will apply in ROK to determine functionality. The bow will have the highest accuracy and reload speed, the crossbow will have greatest piercing power but is slow to reload, and thrown weapons will have the highest damage output, but are for short range use only.
ROK features a plague-ridden village that was cursed and abandoned by the old gods. This village features plague-ridden villagers, loot crates, and some high-end loot drops. It is dangerous to be in the village for long periods of time due to the disease that will damage the player's health.
ROK uses a roguelike death model similar to Rust. When players die, they will fall to the ground as a ragdoll container that can be looted by other players. Dead players will be provided with a random re-spawn option that can be improved through bed placement.
Players begin the game by creating a unique character. They will be able to refine their look in great detail by editing their body parts, choosing hair, and establishing a banner scheme to help them identify loyal friends during gameplay. You can also choose the voice style of your player's taunts.
Using the standard block, ramp and stairs, ROK building materials will consist of sticks, thatch, clay, wood, re-enforced wood, and stone. Thatch, sticks, wood and clay will be widely available and often the first choice in material for beginning level housing. While these materials will offer shelter from poorly equipped enemies, they are easily breached by other players. Stone will offer much greater resistance to basic attacks and will only be damageable with siege tactics. Players will be able to build their homes, towers and castles any way they like, but will need a great deal of space during elder content play in order to hold a large number of production, refining, and collection stations.
Building castles will be a natural occurrence for players who reach elder content gameplay. With the large number of production stations, refining stations, collection stations, chests, torture devices and respawn beds available for the player to build, comes the need to protect a large footprint of space.
33. DRAGON QUEST HEROES II
DRAGON QUEST HEROES II is a hack-and-slash, field-roaming Action RPG that sends players on a new adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world filled with hordes of monsters and battles of epic proportions. Up to 4 players can band together in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat challenging boss monsters. There is also a cast of many playable characters each with unique moves and abilities – including a host of familiar faces from the DRAGON QUEST® series and four brand new heroes that must team up to defeat an unknown threat looming over the Seven Realms!
Online Multiplayer – Up to 4 players can play online
Transform into a monster and battle as one of them
New world, new story & new adventures
Numerous unique characters each with unique abilities
Change your vocation and play in any fighting style with a variety of magic & weapons!
YOUR SWORD FOR THE DRAGON GODThe appearance of the Metin stones has torn deep rifts through the once flourishing world of the Dragon God. War has erupted between the kingdoms – wild animals have transformed into fearsome beasts and the dead have arisen to bloodthirsty, demonic life.
Defend your kingdom and hurl yourself into incredible battles full of action and magic. Raise your weapons against the forces of evil and become a living legend in one of Europe’s biggest MMORPGs!SHARPEN YOUR BLADE AND MIND Experience epic PvE adventures and merciless PvP duels
Fight through maps and dungeons against dragons and sinister demon lords
Charge into fast-paced battles – even against entire hordes of enemies
Become a mighty warrior and increase your character’s level right up to 120CHOOSE YOUR PATH AND FORGE ALLIANCES Choose from five character classes – Warriors, Ninjas, Shamans, Suras and Lycans
Choose your kingdom: Shinsoo, Chunjo or Jinno
Found a guild with friends and build on your lands
Fight on lightning-fast mounts and tame cool pets
Continually improve your weapons and equipment through a selection of crafting systems
Take part in regular seasonal and community events
35. Dinosaur Hunt
WHAT IS DINOSAUR HUNT?
Dinosaur Hunt is a chaotic first person shooter that confronts heavily armed players with the most horrifying creatures that ever roamed the earth: Dinosaurs.
The world of Dinosaurs is a ride that you will never forget
The story is mindblowing and will make you crying in the corner
1081 Achievements - thats right 1081 of them.
36. RAID: World War II
The RAID: World War II Closed BETA is happening right now! Pre-order the RAID: World War II Special Edition to unlock.
Please note: Closed BETA is unavailable in Germany due to censorship laws.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player cooperative shooter set in Europe during World War II, where you and your friends aims to thwart the Nazi onslaught. Four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war - without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry.
JOHN CLEESE - Comedy legend John Cleese plays Control - a British Intelligence Agent working for Mrs. White. His job is to make sure that you have plenty of Nazis to fight and lots of gold to steal.
RAID: World War II is all about teamwork and strategy during intense firefights filled with adrenaline. In RAID: World War II, you are fighting the enemy from within. You are up against tough odds, but with enough fire power, determination and recklessness anything is possible. Fight the good fight, but fight dirty.Key Features
- CLASSES - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES - Each class has its own War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
- OPERATIONS - RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- CHALLENGE CARDS - RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
- LOCATIONS - RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- A special version of the in-game car Apple Red Kübelwagen.
- RAID: World War II Base game.
- A RAID: World War II comic book available in-game and as a PDF.
- A decorative bomb for the camp.
- Original soundtrack and the melee weapon “marching mace”.
- A special melee weapon “The Admiral’s Dagger”.
- Four exclusive special edition jackets.
- RAID: World War II Digital Art Book.
- Four exclusive RAID: World War II wallpapers.
- PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition. (if you have PAYDAY 2, it will be updated to PAYDAY 2 Ultimate Edition).
Join the Steam group and get additional content
By joining the group, you will receive additional content for free!
- 100 Gold bars
- 1 in-game Jacket for one of the four characters
- PAYDAY 2 in-game melee weapon: “Knuckle Dagger”
- Steam Character Avatars
37. Sea Dogs: To Each His Own
1654 AC. The Caribbean. A place of opportunities and mysteries. Take a role of Charles de Maure - a young French noble who arrived to the New World to assist his brother. What seemed to be a simple family matter, turned into a lifelong adventure. This is a story of the noble idler who became the most powerful man of the Caribbean. Riches, titles, power, romance - the ultimate booty awaits, it is up to you how to get it all. Become a pirate and terrorize the archipelago, take prizes in the sea and plunder cities. Or try to keep hands mostly clean - trade both goods and information, work for the state and help the folk. Get a ship, arm yourself, gather a crew of your dream and find love. The New World is way too vast, too dangerous to explore it alone and there are always consequences for the choices you make!
- Naval warfare, both challenging and rewarding
- Self-reliant and replayable story mode (over 70 hours of gameplay)
- Remastered in-game art and improved visuals (textures, models etc.)
- Challenging AI, crafting, trading, fighting, gambling
- Freeplay mode, endless as an ocean
- Hundreds of items and weapons
Categories in common with Sea Dogs: To Each His Own: Role Playing
38. Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues
WARNING: THIS GAME IS IN EARLY ACCESS. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME VIA CROWD FUNDING, BUG TESTING, AND FEEDBACK. PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE IF YOU ARE ALSO PREPARED TO HANDLE SERIOUS ISSUES AND INCOMPLETE CONTENT. PLEASE READ THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS PRIOR TO PURCHASE, MANY OF WHICH WARN YOU OF THE CURRENT UNFINISHED STATE OF THE GAME.
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is a new type of third person fantasy RPG that combines a single player narrative with a sandbox MMO. It is being created by a team that includes: Richard "Lord British" Garriott the creator of the Ultima series, Starr Long the original Director of Ultima Online, and Tracy Hickman the author of the beloved Dragonlance Novels and Dungeons & Dragons modules.
- Episodic Content: Shroud of the Avatar will consist of five episodes that will tell a series of virtue based stories created by Richard Garriott and Tracy Hickman. All supported by a series of prequel novels starting with Blade of the Avatar. Forsaken Virtues is the first episode (this is what you are purchasing access to).
- Single Player Offline Mode: Players will adventure through over 40 hours of story in an interactive world where their choices have consequences, ethical paradoxes give them pause, and they play a vital part in weaving their own story into the immersive world and lore surrounding them.
- Selective Multiplayer Modes: If you want to go through the story online you can play with everyone in a single world with three different online modes (Single Player, Friends, and Open). All items available in these multiplayer modes are also available in single player offline via purchase in in-game gold or other resources.
- Classless Character System: Vast customization options with hundreds of skills and spells in over 20 different skill trees.
- Skillful Combat: A new way to prepare and fight in an RPG by building custom decks of skills and dynamically activating them in combat.
- PVP: Consensual with Open PVP flags, zones, and Guild Warfare.
- Player Housing: Non instanced, finite, and embedded in the world with multiple group living options.
- Player Driven Economy: Deep crafting system where the best items are made by players and player items are the main source of loot found in the game.
- Pay Once to Play: No subscription fees. Each episode is a one time fee and everything in the game can be purchased with in game gold that can be earned (except for some exclusive backer rewards).
- Social: Full Guild System, Highly Active Community and Player Owned Towns.
- Crowd Sourced & Funded: Support the project by purchasing items in the add-on store or participate in telethon stretch goal exclusive item events! These online enabled add-ons and pledge items are also available to all players in offline mode.
- Open Development: Players help shape the game by giving feedback on monthly early access releases, videos, weekly updates, blog postings, forums, chat, etc.
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues is currently in Early Access, so there are a lot of features and content still to be built. Even the current content needs polish and balance. On the last Thursday of every month we release a major update to the game that includes new features, new content, and bug fixes. We update the schedule for these on a quarterly basis with a final update for each release the day before it goes live.Current Version
- Housing: Purchase property and a wide variety of buildings to place there. These can be customized with hundreds of items (paintings, crafting stations, chairs, tables, food, plants, fountains, statues, lights, etc.). Players can also set permissions that allow them to share this property with other players. Higher level pledges begin the game with property and house deeds. (Find out more at www.shroudoftheavatar.com)
- Crafting: Gather and refine resources to craft a wide variety of objects including weapons, armor, potions, food, and furniture.
- Player Trading: Trade with each other for items or gold.
- PVP (Duels and Zones): Fight other players in Open PVP zones of the map or 1 on 1 duels in any location.
- Dual Scale Map: Explore the world by walking across a map (aka The Overworld) like old school RPGs with random and roving encounters mixed among named points of interest.
- Combat and Magic Skills: We have over 100 skills in a wide variety of combat and magic schools including Blades, Fire, Water, Life, Polearms, Shields, etc.
- Multiple Online Modes: Play how you want in one of two modes: Single Player Online or Open Multiplayer Online.
- Character Customization: Customize your character's facial features, hair style, hair color, facial hair, skin tone, and gender. Also express yourself with a vast array of different gear that when equipped shows on your character. (cloaks, armor, weapons, hats, tools, torches, etc.)
- AI Behaviors: Archers will try to maintain distance, warriors will try to surround you, Liches will summon skeletal allies, and villagers will turn on lights when night falls.
- Advancement: As you gain experience fighting and questing you gain levels which give you skill points that you can use with a trainer to purchase new skills or to raise your attributes.
- Hint System: Each time you attempt something for the first time a hint will appear with basic instructions (this can be disabled in options)
- Fully Interactive World: Every attempt is made to make the world respond to you. All the lights you see can be turned on and off, doors can be opened/closed/locked/unlocked, objects can be taken from shelves/tables/etc.
- Dynamic Lighting: Time of day changes as you play along with all light sources casting light in a realistic fashion.
- Summoned Allies: Certain schools of magic can summon allies including Ice Elementals, Fire Elementals, Liches, and Skeletons.
- Control Points: Grab control of Vertas Pass and see how long you can hold it against ever increasing waves of Dark Elves.
- Emotes: Express yourself with a wide variety of emotes including dances, bows, laughs, bows, yawns, etc.
- Guilds: You can form or join a guild
- Banks: Store all your gear and loot when it gets too heavy to carry around.
- Character tied to Pledge: All versions of the game (aka pledges) come with special rewards (gear, houses, titles, emotes, etc.).
- Player Owned Towns: Players can purchase and customize from templates their very own town.
- Player Vendors: You will be able to set up NPC vendors to sell the goods you have crafted or found adventuring.
- Player Made Books: Write your own book in the game and pay in game gold to have it published widely.
- Dye-able Gear: Customize your gear by changing the colors.
- Crowd Sourcing Create content for the game (music, sound effects, and art) and be paid for it.
- Story: A rich narrative that presents you with complex moral choices will come online closer to launch.
- More Scenes: Many additional scenes will come online including cities, dungeons, deserts, arctic areas, swamps, fortifications, battlegrounds, etc.
- Performance: Continued optimizations as well as sophisticated fallback routines will greatly improve performance.
- More Magic & Combat Skills: More skills will be coming including the Chaos Magic School.
- Localization: Support for multiple languages.
- More Creatures: More creatures along with multiple variations and new behaviors.
We estimate reaching a Beta version with all features and content sometime in late 2017. All features and plans listed here are subject to change. We may modify, add or remove features as we see fit during the development process.
Website for more information: www.shroudoftheavatar.com
39. Hell Let Loose
You've never played World War 2 the way it was meant to be played... with lumbering tanks dominating the battlefield, crucial supply chains fuelling the frontlines, being a cog in the machine of colossal combined arms warfare. Hell Let Loose puts you in the chaos of war, complete with deep player-controlled vehicles, a dynamically evolving front line, and crucial unit-focused gameplay that commands the tide of battle.
Featuring sweeping maps modelled on real reconnaissance images and satellite data, the entire battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors - allowing for emergent and constantly unique gameplay that pits two forces of fifty players in a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests and towns on an ever-evolving front line. When a sector is captured, it will generate one of three resources for your team, creating a complex meta-game that will influence your team’s march to victory.
An Epic Theatre of War
Take to the battlefield in 50 vs 50 multiplayer across huge maps. Choose one of 14 playable roles within infantry, recon and armour unit types, each equipped with different weapons, vehicles and equipment. Play as an Officer, Scout, Machine Gunner, Medic, Engineer, Tank Commander and more to experience every aspect of World War II combat.
Placing you on real-scale iconic battlefields of World War II is at the heart of the Hell Let Loose experience. Historical vehicles, weapons, uniforms are intricately detailed, and the combat is as brutal and bloody as it was on the day. Combat takes place on huge, to-scale maps from real battle locations, recreated using archival aerial photography and satellite imagery in stunning detail using Unreal Engine 4.
Fight Together - Win Together
Hell Let Loose is not about kill to death ratios and unlocks - teamwork is central to gameplay. Communication is essential. Players work together beneath the leadership of officers and their commander to take strategic targets on the battlefield and dominate the opposition. Hell Let Loose is a game that demands teamwork and communication not only to win, but to survive.
Unique Meta game
Fight for victory by breaking through the enemy lines on a large, evolving battlefield. The unique sector capture metagame require teams to make continual large scale tactical decisions as to where to attack or defend. Manage resources and supplies to call in support, re-inforce strong-points or flank enemies. Strategy is key to success.
• Fight in epic 50 vs 50 multiplayer battles
• Select one of 14 unique roles
• Take control of the full spectrum of vehicles - from the fearsome Panther tank to the humble Jeep
• Bombard and wipe the enemy from the field by taking control of heavy weapons - such as anti-tank guns and artillery
• Build defenses on the battlefield to fortify your position
• Use teamwork to smash through the enemy front line and push through to victory
• Play the game as the Commander and lead your team to victory using different abilities as you orchestrate your forces via the tactical map
40. Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare
Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare is a unique combination of tactical first-person shooter and strategy game, where the player assumes the role of a commander and raise money, build an army, engage the enemies in field combat, attack hostile territories and defend currently held ones and eventually dominate the world.
The gameplay operates on two levels: the overworld map and the first-person shooter portion. In the overworld, the player can visit locations, trade, upgrade equipment, attack enemy armies, lay siege to towns, accept missions, and more. In the FPS portion, the player enters the battlefield in the first-person view, fight as a foot soldier and issue orders to the army.
- FPS meets Strategy Game
- Free-Form Sandbox Game Experience
- Epic Large Scale Combat
- Commanding an army
- Realistic Combat Simulation
SummaryEinar is a single-player 3rd person hack and slash based on Norse mythology. The player takes on the role of Einar, who is on a quest to kill the inhabitants of a Norse fishing village who are infected by a mysterious material. Use different weapons such as the bow, hammer and axe to clear the village of the monsters.Features
- Intense combat featuring three different weapon and enemy types.
- Beautiful environments and lighting inspired by real-life landscapes.
- Complex AI which groups and attacks the player from unexpected angles.
- AAA-quality graphics and gameplay.
DreamPunks is game development studio from Breda, The Netherlands.
Einar was developed by a group of 40 students of the NHTV University of Applied Sciences in Breda, the Netherlands. During the course of one academic year, a group of developing artists, programmers and designers worked on the game with a single vision: making a short but beautiful and engaging game of AAA-quality.
42. Battle of Empires: 1914-1918
Battle of Empires :1914-1918 is a story driven RTS, that re-lives some of the bloodiest battles of “The Great War”. The missions include some of the most fearsome weaponary employed of the period. Sabotage, stealth, trench warfare, gas attacks, artillery and mobile infantry - BoE has it all!
Battle of Empires 1914-1918 - is a massively imposing RTS set in the height of World War I. At the moment, the full version of the game includes 6 storyline campaigns and developers continue to craft new ones.
Each campaign reveals particular combat features of the Great War, as well as showing the staggering combat paths of each participating country.
The campaigns can be played solo, as well as in cooperative mode. Moreover, the most experienced players can join the multiplayer battles, with 6 playable nations and a variety of game modes.
In addition, several multiplayer historical reconstructions portraying some of the collosal battles of the First and Second World War are available as a gift.
Gameplay is similar to other Men of War based titles, with the ability to control your men, at divisional, squad and soldier levels.
The graphics have been developed to show the beauty and horrors of The Great War.So what are you waiting for soldier? The battlefeild awaits your command!
We have provided a flexible purchasing system that allows you to choose the optimal configuration of BoE, at a reasonable price according to your gaming style and budget. This allows you to enhance the base game with additional content by purchasing DLC’s individually, or as a bundle.Features:
The game recreates battles of First World War as realistically as possible - each unit has a personal inventory and weapons, vehicle damage is calculated by the thickness and inclination of armour, guns differ in calibers and available types of shells.
Our game recreates the atmosphere of the era of the First World War - uniforms and vehicles were made from sketches and drawings of the time of the World War I, game maps are based on real locations of hostilities. Gas attacks, shrapnel shells, horses, involvement of first tanks and flamethrowers, and many other features of the First World War have been implemented in the game.
The basis of gameplay of the Battle of Empires is management of your infantry squads, organisation of their cooperation and skillful use of the vehicles provided to you. You will have to solve complex tactical problems with different possible outcomes, that can change the course of the mission.
- Game environment can also be used to your advantage - all objects can be destroyed to create a path for infantry or used as a cover from enemy fire.
Each story mission is available in cooperative mode - you can fight and complete the missions with three other players (4 including yourself).
43. Edge of Eternity
In a world torn asunder, the people of Heryon wage a desperate war against a mysterious invader, the Archelites. As this conflict against magic and technology grows to cataclysmic proportions, a new threat emerges from the battlefield.
The Corrosion: the Archelites’ most cruel weapon, a terrible sickness that poisons the body, twists the limbs and warps people into horrible, misshapen abominations.
A forlorn soldier in this godforsaken war, Daryon is ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for his country... until the day he receives a letter from his sister. Their mother has contracted the fateful disease, and they need him to find a cure.
On that day, Daryon will have to make a choice that will change his life – and the fate of his world – forever.
- An enthralling JRPG adventure where your choices matter:
Discover a grand tale of hope and sacrifice, filled with plot twists and heart-wrenching moments. Solve quests in multiple ways, make your own choices and face their consequences.
- A gorgeous world to discover:
Journey through the world of Heryon’s unique and ethereal environments, and unearth its most ancient secrets.
- A stunning soundtrack from the composer of Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles: :
Heryon is brought to life by a sublime soundtrack from industry legend and composer of Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles, Yasunori Mitsuda
- A Deep & Strategic Combat System:
Outwit your enemies in epic turn-based tactical combat: use the environment to lure them into devious traps, outsmart and outflank them to inflict massive damage! Craft your gear and enhance it with powerful crystals to unlock unique combinations of skills and power-ups.
- A Cast of Charismatic Characters:
Meet a cast of larger-than-life companions, each with their own unique personalities and attributes. Watch them grow and evolve throughout the story, as you live through it yourself. Discover their dreams, flaws, hopes, and torments as you experience and share many special moments together.
- Community features:
Build your own world and adventures with Edge of Eternity’s modkit: the Eternal Forge, share your creations with the community, and share your adventures online through a special Twitch mode!
44. Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry
In the darkest corners of the Caribbean, an old evil is rising again.
It's been years since Christopher Raven's family was brutally murdered by Neville “the Devil” Scranton and his bloodthirsty gang, the Devil's Tines. Orphaned and missing a hand, Christopher is rescued by Marcus, an ex-slave and rum-maker who nurses Christopher back to health and takes him under his wing.
Growing up with a black bitterness in his heart, Christopher drowns his demons in rum and violence, brooding endlessly on the revenge that was stolen from him when the Devil’s Tines disappeared in the monstrous quake that sunk half of Port Royal. When a string of brutal and all too familiar murders occur, Christopher’s chance for revenge is suddenly within his grasp. Neville and the Tines are back, and nothing on earth will stop Christopher from claiming their heads.CONTENT OF THE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
- A brand new location waiting to be explored, with additional 60 minutes of playing time
- Two exclusive in-game items: the Grim Ripper figurehead and the mighty cutlass "Merciless". Both exclusive in-game items increase the respective abilities of Christopher and his ship when used
- The digital Artbook: Enjoy 72 packed pages of original Raven's Cry artwork (PDF Format)
- An extended version of the Official Soundtrack (MP3 Format)
- All classic pirate songs, including Whisky in a Jar, Hanging Willie aka Drunken Sailor, La Bamba, Da-YO aka Bananaboat Song and more
- A digital Songbook including all of the Tavern songs with both the lyrics and the musical notes (PDF Format)
- Exclusive Wallpapers
- A Brutal World: Dozens of missions and side-quests are spread across the 18th century Caribbean. From white, sandy beaches crawling with deadly wildlife to dark and stormy seas infested with pirates, the world is your battleground.
- Know Your Enemy: Hundreds of colorful characters await you; pirate gangs, cannibals, government factions and even ferocious wildlife all stand in your way as you loot, kill and pillage your way across the stunning archipelago.
- Fill Your Coffers: An extensive economic system allows you to make your fortune in a variety of ways; search for lost treasure, trade goods in local ports, gamble in taverns or head into the jungles for a hunting expedition.
- Only the Strong Survive: Upgrade your skill tree to learn new attacks and combos and use dozens of historically accurate firearms and blades in tandem with your fearsome hook.
- Scourge of the Sea: Handpick your crew and set sail. A wide variety of ships can be purchased and upgraded, and different ammunition types allow you to strategically cripple enemy ships for looting, or blast them to the bottom of the ocean.
- Every Choice Has a Price: The notoriety system allows you to influence the world around you; earn a reputation for pure brutality as you laugh in the faces of those that come after you, or show mercy while manipulating your enemies and turning them against each other.
45. Holdfast: Nations At War
Holdfast: Nations At War is an online multiplayer first and third person shooter focusing on a combination of teamwork and individual skill. Take part in historic clashes on land and at sea waged by the most powerful nations during the great Napoleonic Era.
Play the way you want!
Command and crew historically inspired sailing vessels in powerful duels or within squadron operations where cooperation in running your vessels leads to victory. War at sea is an entirely different setting and these clashes will take place off the coast in a selection of beautiful arenas.
Take the King’s shilling or fight for the Emperor in glorious Napoleonic field battles. Join the ranks and keep the line steady or provide support from the rear with cannon fire as you strive for dominance over the battlefield.
Join the Navy
Experience what it’s like to be a crew member on board a military sailing ship. Raise the sails, fire the cannons, test the water depths and cooperate to keep your vessel afloat!
Enlist in the Army
Work with your comrades to storm enemy fortifications or support the fight from the rear with artillery fire. Keep the line steady in open field battles and lead your men to victory!
Play as a Captain, Sailor, Line Infantry and more! Every class comes with its own traits and roles which are crucial for your team’s survival.
Holdfast: NaW’s order-based system allows for intuitive cooperative play where your ability to work as part of a team matters just as much as your personal skill.
Whether you are manning a cannon, firing a musket or swinging a sword, Holdfast: NaW's combat mechanics are easy to learn but hard to master. The game rewards player skill via a precision and timing based directional melee system.
There will be plenty of chances for you and your mates to take on other groups in tournaments and fierce competitive events. Hone your skills because you can be sure that your opponents will too!
46. Will To Live Online
Will To Live is the first person MMORPG-shooter with survival elements. Action comes in wastelands of post apocalyptic world. Manifest your right to life – radiation, mutants and the most hazardous enemies – people are against you!
Go into a combat for one of fractions on wreckages of foregone civilization, explore the world and its history. Wide choice of weapon and detailed role-playing system, swoops and battles with other players.
- MMORPG game in post apocalyptic world
- Sophisticated world history – unriddle the world destruction, investigate all the enigmas and come up with new marvelous findings
- Large and open world, full of mutants and anomalous radiating zones
- “Dungeons” – in literal sense – mines and bunkers of all kinds and underground metro stations.
- Raid monsters
- Fierce confrontation of fractions and clans
- Role-playing model: play for class, close to you in gameplay. Each class has its own outfit and equipment
- Realistic ballistic weapon models. Weapons upgrades, improving crafts for armor and equipment
- Four different character classes, each with unique abilities and equipment
- Character customization - create your own unique male/female character
- Character upgrade system with various weapon skills and character abilities
- Realistic weapon behavior model that takes ballistics and specs into account
- Wide selection of original and unique weapons
- Modify your weapons and add attachments to them (sights, suppressors, muzzle brakes, etc.)
- Change the look of your weapons and armor with the use of special painting tools
- Complex crafting and equipment upgrade system
- Regular updates
Have you ever thought about the price of being good, even in bad times? Bastard is an adventure that puts an emphasis on decision-making. A realistic medieval world is waiting for you - tactical combat and a detective story included. And most importantly: people whose problems and questions have been the same for centuries.
- Experience a deep story that reflects on the cost of being a good person in a bad world.
- Enjoy a fresh take on the classic medieval setting.
- Take a stand on social issues that are challenging yet essential up to this very day.
- Your choices determine how the plot unfolds - and into which of its many possible endings.
- Immerse yourself in a unique narrative system.
- Master tactical battles combined with RPG elements known from Legends of Eisenwald.
48. I, Gladiator
Based on the epic Gladiator movies and games of the past, I,Gladiator brings you the true feeling of gladiatorial combat.
Swords, maces, spears, different fighting styles, power strikes and master combos, multiple foes assaulting you at once, hungry lions just waiting for a kill, insidious traps to avoid and put to your advantage - this game got them all!
Punch them, kick them, hit them, stun them, impale them, dismember them, burn them, destroy them!
Be the best gladiator to be cheered for by the romans and their gods alike!
Heed my advice, gladiator... To prevail you would need to be cunning as well as strong, work out a strategy for every level, use arena environment to your advantage, notice and utilize enemy’s weaknesses and last, but not the least, win that spoiled Roman crowd!
You get to enjoy a story of Rufus, a champion of the arena. Rufus is made to be a pawn in the game of blood played between two warring Roman gods. For Rufus to gain control of his own fate and to get revenge, he has to start at the bottom and fight his way through a series of increasingly difficult tournaments in different locations. Never give up and win back your pride!
• CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER and LEADERBOARDS
• 80 ACTION PACKED LEVELS SPECIFICALLY REBALANCED FOR STEAM RELEASE
• OVER 100 HISTORICALLY ACCURATE WEAPONS AND ARMOR TO UNLOCK
• 20 ADRENALIN DRIVEN HOURS OF GAMEPLAY - MULTIPLE DIFFERENT ENEMIES AT ONCE, each with unique combat style. A real gladiatorial arena mayhem!
• STUNNING COMICS-LIKE GRAPHICS and MYSTIC STORYLINE professionally voiced in Latin for true historic feeling
• GAMEPAD, MOUSE OR KEYBOARD CONTROLS
• GORGEOUS INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS
Use fire pits, traps and other objects to win… or lose
• HUNGRY VICIOUS LIONS to spoil your day!
• DISMEMBER your enemies if you master special strikes!
• ENTERTAIN THE BLOODTHIRSTY ROMAN CROWD to earn additional income
49. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
The horns sound, the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armour, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game Mount & Blade: Warband. Set 200 years before, it expands both the detailed fighting system and the world of Calradia. Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.
Construct, position and fire a range of heavy machinery in sieges that will test your wits and skill like never before. Experience epic, sprawling combat across ramparts and rubble as you desperately hold on to your castle or seek to seize one from the enemy.
Historically authentic defensive structures offer the ultimate medieval warfare experience, as you batter a rival's gate with your ram or burn his siege tower to ashes. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord lets you live every moment of a chaotic battle through the eyes of a single soldier.
Engage in diplomacy, with meaningful consequences that impact the world. Strike historic peace deals that win land for your kingdom or free you to take on a new foe. An all-new barter system gives players flexibility in cementing deals, from marriage offers to treason pacts, offering all the options available to NPCs. Use a new influence system to direct your faction's energies or strangle the aspirations of a rival.
See the availability of goods ebb and flow in a simulated feudal economy, where the price of everything from incense to warhorses fluctuates with supply and demand. Invest in farms and workshops, or turn anarchy to your advantage by being the first to bring grain to a starving town after a siege or reopening a bandit-plagued caravan route.
Craft your own weapon, name it and carry it with you to the field of battle! A deep, physics-based system gives each weapon you create a unique set of attributes, strengths and weaknesses. Forge a finely-tuned killing machine to match your own prowess and complement your play-style, or take the sword of your enemy and brandish it as a trophy of war.
The engine and tools used to develop Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord are being made available to the community, so that modders can re-interpret Calradia or create their own worlds! Players can now combine different mods, making it easier than ever to play the game of your dreams.
An all-new tailor-made game engine, developed in-house to fulfill the unique needs of the series, offers the perfect balance of performance and graphical fidelity, scalable with the power of your hardware.
Experience Mount & Blade with richer, more beautiful graphics than ever, immersing you in the world of Calradia, rendering the game's magnificent battles with equally spectacular detail.
50. Out of Reach
The one who said that a combination of thunder storms and sea rocks is the worst thing that can happen to sailors, clearly didn't have to survive one. The real deal starts the morning after, and this is the exact time when you, dear player enter the cruel world of Out of Reach.
The first enemy to encounter after surviving the storm will be your own body. Even the tropical forests have rainy days and cold nights... at least for a castaway in shorts. Searching for a shelter to stay over night could be almost as essential as finding food before someone considers you as something to eat.
Although the archipelago was considered deserted before ships started to crash into sea rocks nearby, every kind of area on the island has its natural inhabitants who just don't give a warm welcome. Thinking twice every time before moving ahead could be one of the smartest things to do.
Staying on a beach after crushing your boat allows you to hunt for slowly moving animals and gives the ability to see at long distances. Disadvantage - you can be seen from exactly the same distance and there's always someone to call you his own slow-moving food.
Before being able to found your first wooden settlement, you will need to stay constantly on the move, hunt and avoid being hunted at the same time. Getting to know the nearest neighbourhood could be your first step to stop looking like a bait. In Out of Reach, you are put into diverse environments of jungle, desert, plain, mountains and forest. Due to constantly changing weather and surrounding under players' influence and interaction you need to travel across the land in search of a minute of peace or gather enough resources to build a boat and find home on other parts of the archipelago.
In order to stay on the top of the food chain, you need to work harder than others. Everything starts from finding certain resources. Chop trees, mine stone, gather flax and food. Equip yourself and start searching for more sophisticated materials like copper and tin to produce bronze and other alloys.
Use a variety of workshops, furnaces and tools to craft armour and weapons. Check which combination of gear has better performance and suits your game style best. Upgrade equipment using new resources or items obtained in battle. Store, collect or trade your stuff with other players!
Looking for a place to store your timber or a quiet and cosy room to forge a sword and tan a skin of an elephant? Build your own stronghold! Use dozens of building elements like walls, stairs and floors to assemble the house of your dreams in an environment of your choice... or just take control of one.
The best solutions to problems are most often invented during battles. Everyday life on islands full of castaways is not an exception. To successfully protect your territory or gain control of a new one, you will need the advantage.
The greater the distance, the safer you are. Ballista may be slow to load and unable to move but the ability to pierce a target with a 1,5m dart few hundred meters away in no time shouldn't be underestimated.
Unusual situations require extraordinary solutions. When an axe doesn't help or doors are just too thick it's time for a trebuchet. Construction costs both time and resources but nothing surprises like a forced entry through a wall.
Well, there's actually one thing that surprises more - a tricky and deadly trap! Use trip wires at the doors, stairs or wherever you want, connect them with ballistae or boulder throwers, place a bait and wait for the unwelcome guests.
When everything fails, you might consider an attack from above. Construct a tower, install a launcher ramp and take off on a glider to bomb enemies' bases, get through walls or just take a look from a different perspective.