The best games like Mortal Kombat 11 are:
- arrow_rightMORTAL KOMBAT X
- arrow_rightSonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- arrow_rightJade Empire: Special Edition
- arrow_rightBendy and the Ink Machine
- arrow_rightBADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Regicide
7 Best Games Like Mortal Kombat 11:
Filter by Platform iOSarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (76)
- PlayStation 4 (89)
- iOS (26)
- Android (20)
- macOS (56)
- Linux (38)
- Nintendo Switch (31)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (72)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (96)
- PlayStation 2 (18)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (1)
1. MORTAL KOMBAT X
Mortal Kombat X is a fighting game involving 1x1 encounters. The game is the part of a massive Mortal Kombat franchise which originates in 1992 being one of the first fighting games. The MK universe includes films, literature, and TV-shows, let alone dozens of games.
The game features unique abilities throughout all of the series' titles. Fatality — the final death blow was introduced in the first section and have made its way to the Mortal Kombat X. The new piece of a franchise, nevertheless, implements newer mechanics such as X-Ray — a sharp blow delivered when the respective scale is fulfilled and breaking combos, utilizing the same bar but allowing a player to defend themselves.
The storyline of a game lists is superb, and every new title brings enrichment into it. Mortal Kombat X tells a story of a self-titled tournament in the NetherRealm — a place somewhere between the land of the living and dead. The victor was supposed to become a NetherRealm's curator up until the next round of a championship. The MK X features 24 fighters with expending the list up to 33 playable characters thanks to two DLCs.
2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
3. Jade Empire: Special Edition
Step into the role of an aspiring martial-arts master and follow the path of the open palm or the closed fist. In this multi-award-winning action-RPG, your choices and actions will determine the fate of the entire Jade Empire. Will you prevent the destruction of this beautiful land, or will you crush it beneath your heel? Are you a warrior who uses his strength and fighting mastery to bring peace, or will you instead use your power to bring pain and ruin?
The choice is yours.
The Original Award Winning Jade Empire
An incredible, engaging story that makes you the noble hero or the treacherous villain!
A wealth of fascinating characters to interact with.
Beautiful, mysterious lands to explore, discover, and save...or conquer.
A rich blend of role-playing and exciting real-time combat.
New monsters and enemies.
New fighting styles.
Customizable, intuitive controls including support for game-pads and keyboard/mouse.
Increased graphics resolutions and new visual effects.
Improved combat AI and difficulty levels.
New world map interface.
4. Bendy and the Ink Machine
"Bendy and the Ink Machine™" is a first person puzzle action horror game that begins in the far days past of animation and ends in a very dark future.
Play as Henry as he revisits the demons of his past by exploring the abandoned animator's workshop of Joey Drew Studios. With twists and turns around every corner, "Bendy and the Ink Machine" is sure to thrill you... and decimate your childhood.
You'll never look at cartoons the same way again.
This first chapter sets the tone for the adventure ahead.
Solve the riddle. Escape the workshop.
Above all, fear the machine and survive.
5. BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition
Fly and survive through the Game-of-the-Year- winning world of BADLAND and discover an astonishing number of imaginative traps, puzzles and obstacles on the way.
9.5 / 10 - Games969 – “Challenging, fun and darn addictive”
9 / 10 - IGN Hungary – “Impressive”
9 / 10 - Gaming-age - "Shines brightly"
8.5 / 10 & the Joystick Award - SpieleTipps – “Highly recommendable”
8.5 / 10 - WhatsYourTagBlog – “Awesome!”
8 / 10 - GamingTrend - “The multiplayer mode is fantastic”
8 / 10 - WeGotThisCovered - “Deliciously difficult”
8 / 10 - TrueAchievements – “Hours of fun”
With BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, you get to experience the multi-award-winning action adventure like never before. Redesigned for Steam, BADLAND: GOTY Edition builds on the stunningly atmospheric, hand-painted graphics of the original BADLAND with enhanced, above Full-HD visuals, completely redesigned controls, over 15 hours of single player campaign and awesome multiplayer fun for up-to-four players with both local co-op & battle modes.
BADLAND is an atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
- New: Level World added with over 40 000 levels
- New: New Day added - Welcome to Eternal Day with a new level every one to two weeks
- Side-scrolling action adventure platformer with innovative physics-based gameplay
- Local multiplayer awesomeness for up-to-4 players with co-op and battle modes.
- Single player campaign with 100 truly unique levels
- 100 multiplayer co-op levels and 27 battle levels
- Full Game Controller support
- New controls with full left/right/up/down control & all levels modified for the new controls
- Supports even 4 players on a single keyboard (old-school style) and any combination of keyboard and controllers
- Enhanced, above Full-HD graphics.
- 77 Achievements
- Cloud save & Steam trading cards
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
6. Warhammer 40,000: Regicide
Warhammer 40,000: RegicideRegicide is a brutal take on one of the greatest turn based strategy games of all time. The game fuses multiple phases of combat with dynamic action. Manoeuvre your army into place and unleash a devastating array of tactical abilities to crush your enemies. The game offers two distinct modes:
Plan the attack and command your soldiers through two phases of combat. Open fire on your enemies, utilise tactical abilities and unleash psychic powers to crush your foes. Fight your way through violent single and multiplayer battles to destroy everything that stands between you and certain victory.
Sharpen your tactics in both single and multiplayer games based on traditional chess rules, executing brutally violent kills in dramatic battlefield terrains. Select your race and go to war online against opponents from all over the world in the fully cross-platform multiplayer mode.
- 2 unique game modes: Play in both Classic chess and extended Regicide game modes.
- Online and single player: Test yourself against our AI in both Campaign and Skirmish and bring your new skills to bear against opponents in multiple online game modes.
- A cunning AI: Sharpen your skills verse 5 different AI difficulty settings in both Classic and Regicide.
- Local multiplayer: Face off against live opponents in local hotseat matches.
- Asynchronous gameplay: Take your game with you and challenge your friends to multiple asynchronous matches.
- Competitive online leaderboards: Compete against your friends and the world with live Classic and Regicide Leaderboards.
- 50 mission single-player campaign: Join Captain Dracomedes as he fights for Hethgar Prime with the Sons of Sanguinius in the 50 mission, fully-narrated campaign: The Angels of Death.
- 2 unique races: Play as the indomitable Space Marines or blood thirsty Orks, each with their unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities and strategies.
- 11 unlockable Chapters and Clans: Requisition one of 11 iconic Space Marine Chapters or Ork Clans to field in multiplayer and skirmish matches
- 36 exclusive models: Tailor your army's appearance by progressing through Campaign, Skirmish (VS AI) and Online Leaderboards.
- 45 unique player and unit abilities: Unleash an overwhelming array of player and unit abilities to bring devastation to your enemies. Customise your ability loadouts to match your play style.
- Localised in 8 different languages: Play in English, French, German, Norwegian, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish.
This is only the beginning. The universe spans untold galaxies to conquer.
This is not just war. This is REGICIDE.