The best games like Moccasin are:
- arrow_rightRogue Legacy
- arrow_rightibb & obb
- arrow_rightMega Man (1987)
- arrow_rightBrawl Stars
- arrow_rightDicey Dungeons
100 Best Games Like Moccasin:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (89)
- Xbox One (3)
- PlayStation 4 (5)
- iOS (13)
- Android (3)
- macOS (19)
- Linux (9)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (1)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari Flashback (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (4)
1. Rogue Legacy
The game begins in the castle, in which the heroes are "settled", there are also important things for the game, money and useful qualities. Much can be bought outside the castle.
You meet not only enemies but also other characters with whom interaction is possible. The smith can sell weapons and armour, and the gipsy can sell different magic things. A meeting with an architect can help with the exploration and reconstruction of the castle. The study of the castle promises useful finds. Among other spaces of the game are a forest, a dungeon and a tower.
At the disposal of the player, there is a book in which all the messages encountered during the game are collected. Messages inform us about what is there and what is happening.
The map is always generated anew and randomly, and the hero always dies at the end of the game, but all of his money is saved, and they can improve the character of the new game. The gameplay consists of searching and developing strengths and things, battling with opponents and finally - killing the main boss.
In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets, bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, and other goodies lying around -- to make the competition fun and fast. Welcome to SpeedRunners.
SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen.Key Features
- 4 Player Competitive Platforming!
- Keep up with the fastest player in-game, or fall offscreen and get eliminated!
- Use weapons like missiles, mines and grappling hooks to screw over your friends, and make new enemies!
- Local and online multiplayer! Can you have 2 players on a couch against 2 other players on the internet? Yes of course!
- Bots enabled - play on your own with several AI opponents. Or put them into matches with other people!
- A tutorial teaches you how to play
- Controller compatible (and recommended!)
- A dozen expertly designed maps
- Unique game modifiers
- A character named Unic!
- Full blown level editor with over 10k user created levels
- An exciting single player campaign
- Create your own custom in-game trails (visible when you hit super-speed)
Head onto the forum and help us decide what will be the final game! Expect more maps, characters, items and game modes.Follow the development on twitter!
** Apple iPad Game of the Year 2016 **
Take control of a one-armed warrior named Sasha, wielding a living sword on her journey through a nightmare world in search of her family.
----- ACCOLADES -----
• "iPad Game of the Year", Apple 2016
• "Best Mobile Game of 2016", Destructoid
• "Best Mobile Game + Best Musical Score", Canadian Video Game Awards 2016
• "Battery Park Award for Best Handheld Game", 2017 New York Game Awards
• "Handheld Game of the Year -- Nominee", 20th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards
• "Mobile Game of the Year -- Nominee", 2017 SXSW Gaming Awards
• "Best Mobile Game -- Nominee", The Game Awards 2016
• "5 best mobile games of 2016", GameSpot
• "Best Mobile Game of 2016 -- Nominee", IGN
• "Top 10 best iOS/Android games of 2016", PocketGamer
• "10 best video games of 2016", Mashable
"Severed is a super compelling game that looks great. Its mechanics go to surprising depths and the sword-swiping combat feels fantastic on iOS." 5/5 - 148Apps
"With great game mechanics, unique artwork and tough to master gameplay, Severed is well worthy of your time." 8/10 - Post Arcade
"Severed is just a game that's all-around cool. Its aesthetic is top-notch, its combat is deep and engaging." 5/5 - TouchArcade
----- KEY FEATURES -----
• Dungeon Combat: Master offensive and defensive touch combat techniques to survive intense battles against a menagerie of enemies.
• Severing: Best enemies in combat for a chance at severing their body parts -- then wear them to gain new powers or consume them to upgrade your equipment and abilities.
• Exploration: Follow branching routes through the unknown, using your wits to avoid hazards and solve puzzles.
• Award-Winning Soundtrack: Immerse yourself in the haunting original score from Juno- and Polaris-nominated band YAMANTAKA // SONIC TITAN, featuring Pantayo.
• Graphical optimizations for Metal-enabled devices
• Gameplay video recording with ReplayKit (requires Metal-enabled device running iOS 9+)
• Multiple difficulty modes
• Game Center Achievements
• Cloud Save
• iMessage Sticker Pack (requires iOS 10)
• 3D Touch support (3D Touch-enabled device required)
4. ibb & obb
ibb & obb is a two player cooperative game set in a puzzle filled world where gravity goes both up and down. You can only succeed by working closely together.
Find a friend for some true local co-op couch fun or match up online.
Fall up and jump down through 15 levels filled with double gravity puzzles and discover 8 hidden worlds that will test your new non-Newtonian skills to the maximum.
All levels have their own unique music, composed by Kettel, known for his warm melodic electronica.Key Features
- Local and online co-op
- Warm electronic soundtrack by Kettel
- Steam achievements, leaderboards, multiplayer, cloud saving and trading cards
- Secret levels that will test your skills to the max
5. Mega Man (1987)
Mega Man, known as Rockman (ロックマン, Rokkuman) in Japan, is a 1987 action-platform video game developed and published by Capcom for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). It was directed by Akira Kitamura, with Nobuyuki Matsushima as lead programmer, and is the first game of the Mega Man franchise and the original video game series. Mega Man was produced by a small team specifically for the home console market, a first for Capcom, who previously focused on arcade titles.
The game begins the struggle of the humanoid robot and player-character Mega Man against the mad scientist Dr. Wily and the six Robot Masters under his control. Mega Man's nonlinear gameplay lets the player choose the order in which to complete its initial six stages. Each culminates in a "Robot Master" boss battle that awards the player-character a unique weapon.
Critics praised Mega Man for its overall design, though the game was not a commercial success. Mega Man established many of the gameplay, story, and graphical conventions that define the ensuing sequels, subseries, and spin-offs. The game has since been included in game compilations and rereleased on mobile phones, console emulation services. It received a full 3D remake titled Mega Man Powered Up in 2006.
Categories in common with Mega Man (1987): Action
6. Brawl Stars
Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
7. Dicey Dungeons
Escape the cruel whims of Lady Luck in Dicey Dungeons! A new roguelike by Terry Cavanagh, Marlowe Dobbe, and Chipzel, coming out in autumn 2018!
Learn to master six different characters, each with their own unique playstyles - ranging from the push your luck and risk it all Robot, to the swaggering, just smash stuff Warrior, to the carefully laid plans of the Witch.
Can your adventurers make it out? Maybe - but luck is definitely not on their side.
(Current screenshots are from the work in progress alpha version.)
Welcome Kids and sweet-guzzlers! Let me introduce you Klabi, the sweet cat, who has a sweet tooth. This little rascal loves sweets and big, very big - no - HUGE SWEET CAKES!
This game is all about sweets as you might have realized and you can make Klabi's sweet dream(s) come true. In this simple platformer, you play Klabi in his dream through levels of raining sugar, dropping calorie bombs and sticky sticks of rocks called candy sticks, meow!
Attention Kids! Klabi's dream can turn into a sour nightmare before he reaches his goal to collect all the sweets to build his enormous pie. Because other little sweet-guzzlers appear and want to have a piece of the cake before Klabi even has all the ingredients.
9. Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
You may already know Strong Bad from his regular appearances answering emails and doling out not-so-useful advice on Homestarrunner.com. Now he's the star of a five episode comedy series, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. With all new storylines co-written by the guys from Homestarrunner.com, you'll feel like you're inside Strong Bad's world. (You may even start to talk like him!) Each episode has a different theme and you get to hang out with with Homestar, The Cheat, Bubs - the whole crew. It's like a Strong Bad cartoon on steroids. As Strong Bad would say, what the crap are you waiting for?
Includes all 5 episodes:
- Homestar Ruiner: When a practical joke goes awry, Strong Bad has to get the loafing Homestar Runner out of his house.
- Strong Badia the Free: Join the Homestarmy and help Strong Bad bring down the corrupt King of Town.
- Baddest of the Bands: Hurting for cash, Strong Bad turns to the gods of rock and roll for some divine inspiration.
- Dangeresque 3: Strong Bad lands the role of a lifetime in this blockbuster movie event.
- 8-Bit Is Enough: Trogdor's on the loose! Send the dragon packing and restore balance.
Categories in common with Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Adventure
10. River City Ransom
The evil Slick has kidnapped Ryan's girlfriend and taken over the high school. The player is cast as either Ryan or Alex (second player) and has to fight his way through River City's merciless gangs before confronting Slick and freeing his girl.
River City Ransom is a side-scrolling beat-em-up similar to Double Dragon. The player, or players, travel through the locations of River City, encountering various gangs along the way. Gang members can be defeated with punches and kicks, or beaten up with objects scattered around. Upon their defeat, gang members drop money which Alex and Ryan can spend in malls to buy items that restore health and improve their combat abilities. The main characters have RPG-like numerical stats that can be improved this way, and can also buy books to learn combat manoeuvres. To finish the game, the player(s) have to find and defeat all the bosses.
The Game Boy Advance port of the game adds a number of features, including the ability to recruit certain characters (including defeated bosses) to fight alongside you. It also has different gangs and several new weapons.
11. Fine Sweeper
Players who just randomly clicked tiles open in past and never got the addictive rules have the option to learn the mechanics with a little tutorial slideshow. Seasoned players can test their abilities in the “Classic Mode” without extra-lives. Or set up your game independent from the campaign mode to either be a stroll in the park or a dash Through the Fire and Flames.
The campaign offers levels increasing in difficulty and size of the playing field while staying true to the core mechanics. It offers newcomers and veterans a challenge without the game being unfair, item drops will help you progress, and a little mishap near the end doesn’t mean “Game Over” right away.
Further, Fine Sweeper is now integrated into Steam: There are 18 + 1 achievements waiting to be unlocked, global and local leaderboards, your progress and settings will be synced with the Steam Cloud so you can keep progressing no matter where you are.
Please note: Fine Sweeper won’t guarantee guessing-free boards, there’s always an element of luck involved to progress (especially on higher levels), still your first click remains always safe.
Grab the gateway guns and explore a huge lab filled with mysterious puzzles in this classic platforming adventure. Use gateway technology to leap from one place to another, change size to explore small passages or defeat large enemies, walk on walls and ceilings to reach new areas and even travel in time to work together with past echoes of yourself.
Move seamlessly between different areas of the vast labyrinthian map with no waiting for loading screens as you explore and discover new power ups. Use each of your new abilities to progress further, unlock shortcuts and find even more power ups. Can you escape?Key Features
- Travel across a room instantly using gateways.
- Change size using the resizing gateway gun.
- Interact with your past echoes using the time travel gateway gun.
- Walk on walls and ceilings using the rotation gateway gun.
- Sprawling open-world design.
- Use Gateway's sophisticated help system to discover if you can solve a puzzle and even watch the solution played out in front of you.
13. Mario Tennis Open
In Mario Tennis Open, Mario and his Mushroom Kingdom friends return to the court for a flurry of intense tennis action, from engaging singles and doubles matches to skill-building Special Games and online play. Using the built-in wireless features of the Nintendo 3DS system, up to four people can play together in local* or online** multiplayer modes and exchange player information via StreetPass. Players can choose between intuitive Touch Screen and gyro sensor controls or strategic button-based gameplay that delivers an even deeper experience. Players can also choose from a variety of playable characters or use their own personalized Mii character as they serve, volley and smash their way up the leaderboards.
- As many as four players can connect online with their friends for singles or doubles matches. Additionally, Open Match mode can automatically pair players of comparable skill levels. Nintendo 3DS owners who are near each other can also face off via a local wireless connection, even if only one player has a Mario Tennis Open game card.
- Strategy is key as players execute lobs and drop shots or unleash powerful topspin to outlast their opponents in intense rallies. When Chance Areas appear on the court during a match, players can run to them to execute a supercharged Chance Shot. Intuitive Touch Screen controls allow players to easily and skillfully perform different swings. Players can also choose to use the motion controls of the Nintendo 3DS system to precisely shoot to the left or the right in order to ace their opponents.
- Using the Nintendo 3DS system’s StreetPass feature, Mario Tennis Open players can exchange and show off their customized Mii characters and incorporate them into Special Games or competitive singles matches.
* Additional Nintendo 3DS systems are required for local multiplayer
** Broadband Internet access is required for online play.
Categories in common with Mario Tennis Open:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
14. Tadpole Treble
"Seeing that music plays such a core role in this game, how good is it? In a word — amazing."
-Nintendo Enthusiast, 9/10
"If I had to pick one word to describe Tadpole Treble, that word would be 'charming'."
"Guys, I freaking love this game. Seamlessly synchronized and filled to the brim with charm and personality, Tadpole Treble is unquestionably a must-have."
-The Inner Circle Games Network, 9.4/10
"Tadpole Treble is one of the sweetest games I’ve ever played, despite it being wall-to-wall terror for the poor tadpole."
"It’s the epitome of what an aesthetic and music-focused game should be: simple gameplay made fun by good game design and an outstanding soundtrack."
-Steam reviewer Mo05eman
From the creators of the hit webcomic Brawl in the Family comes the delightfully musical adventure game Tadpole Treble!
As Baton, you’ll literally be “playing along” with the game’s music as you dodge past predators and obstacles who take the place of the notes for that level’s song. Avoid enemies and hit percussive notes on the beat to accumulate points and fill your Treble Charge to blast through anything in your path.
Tadpole Treble features 30 original music compositions, 13 levels, and 5 boss battles. In addition to the story mode, the game includes bonus content such as unlockable music, a large bestiary, game commentaries, and online leaderboards for every level. Best of all is the robust Composition Mode which lets players create their own original levels and music!
15. Cards and Castles
Collectible cards come to life in CARDS AND CASTLES! Collect cards, build decks, and compete against other players in strategic tactical battles. Your cards turn into expressive animated characters when you play them on the game board. Position your pieces carefully and strike when the time is right!
- Get free cards every day just for logging in!
- Rank up and earn special rewards by competing against other players. The innovative SUDDEN DEATH mechanic ensures your matches never drag out!
- Combine up to two factions for unique deck combos. Play as Vikings, Crusaders, Pirates, Warlocks and Ninjas!
- Collect newly released cards every month!
- Compete in weekend Draft Tournaments for great prizes!
- Play on Steam, Mobile or Tablet all with the same account. Cards and Castles is a fully cross platform game!
16. YIIK: A Postmodern RPG
After witnessing a woman vanish from an elevator, college graduate Alex embarks on an adventure to rescue her, which spirals into an epic quest with stakes higher than he could have ever imagined.
Alex’s search for the woman and the truth behind her disappearance lead him and his companions towards the new millennium, on a journey rife with mystery and danger... or so goes the tale of YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, the surreal Japanese-style RPG from Ackk Studios and Ysbryd Games.
Battle through dungeons littered with puzzles, traps, and bizarre monsters with a party of up to eight members, using a combat system that blends twitchy minigames with turn-based combat. Brandish records, cameras, musical instruments and more against enemies ranging from floating, yammering skulls to tortoise samurais.
YIIK has more than 30 hours of content including a fully-voiced main story campaign featuring talents such as Chris Niosi (Tales of Zestiria, Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Attack on Titan, RWBY) and more.
Polygonal rendering, lack of textures and a rich, saturated color scheme lend to the dreamlike, otherworldly qualities of the environments and their inhabitants. The soundtrack – including contributions from composers such as Toby Fox (Undertale) and Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) – is as eclectic as the gameplay, featuring an electroacoustic fusion of jazz, funk, traditional JRPG-style tunes and swing.
17. Super Blue Boy Planet
Super Blue Boy Planet is an unusual little platform game with some quirky graphics.
You have navigate the levels avoiding obstacles and creepy crawlies. You can jump gaps and also jump on monsters, both destroying them and getting you further in the same move.
Jumping also lets you activate bridges and other objects, something you need to do in order to progress.
- Gamepad supported and recommended
- Different enemies
- Level Bosses
- Puzzle elements
- Easy to play
18. Bloo Kid 2
Bloo Kid 2 is a classic 2D retro-style platformer experience with lovely designed pixel-graphics and a full chiptune soundtrack. Run, jump and swim your way through five huge worlds with twelve levels each. Master brutal bossfights and discover lots of secrets in the world of Bloo Kid 2.
After rescuing his girlfriend from the hands of the evil wizard, Bloo Kid and Pink Girl enjoy life with their newborn "Pink Kid". But then, a whole new adventure starts just out of the bloo...
Originally released as a mobile game, Bloo Kid 2 now makes it's way to the world of Desktop Gaming. The STEAM version includes 15 challenging bonus levels that can be unlocked ingame when you have collected enough stars.
Bloo Kid 2 features:
- five worlds with twelve levels each
- handcrafted, colorful pixel-graphics
- a full chiptune soundtrack
- epic boss battles
- tons of secrets
19. Penguin Adventure
Penguin Adventure: the main character - a male penguin - must save the penguin princess from a sickness that has spread across the penguin world. The cure to the sickness can be found in the Golden Apple of the Golden Apple Tree.
In this action packed game, you take control of the male penguin and travel across the lands and seas in search of the Golden Apple, fighting different types of enemies including bats, thunder-striking clouds, and environmental obstacles such as rocks, until finally reaching the princess. The stages feature different types of landscapes such as forests, mountains, caves, and water stages. As you fight your way through, you can also catch flying fish which you can trade at the different types of shops for new equipments and a weapon.
20. Kick Off
The Kick Off franchise is a series of football simulation computer games, In 1988 Dino Dini was hired to code a top down football game from a Steve Screech idea. in 1989 Kick Off was then published by Anil Gupta's publishing house Anco for the Atari ST and Commodore Amiga. The original version was programmed by Dino Dini with graphics, playtesting and tuning by Steve Screech. first released in 1989, Kick Off was received well by the games industry at the time and won awards.
After the release of Kick Off several sequels were released. Player Manager was released in 1990. The game was the first game to combine a management environment (including tactics, league play, transfers, and detailed player attributes) with a football game engine (based on that of Kick Off). Kick Off 2 was released in 1990 as a sequel to Kick Off. The game introduced a number of new features as well as several small alterations.
In 1992, Dino Dini left Anco and signed a contract for Virgin Games, which released Goal! in 1993. Anco released several further editions of the Kick Off series between 1994 and 1997, but these games had little in common with Kick Off and Kick Off 2. In 2001–2003, the KOA collaborated closely with Anco developer Steve Screech in an attempt to relaunch the Kick Off and Player Manager series. Kick Off 2002 was released. Anco started to work on another sequel Kick Off 2004 which reached beta status. The attempt came to a halt when Anco closed in 2003.
Categories in common with Kick Off: Sports
21. Weird Hero
Weird Hero is a humorous and challenging shoot'em up where the hero, SuperMegaDude, battles countless foes with his arsenal of weird weapons: the Flickinator, the Atomic Toaster, a magician's hat and other strange devices.
The world around you has gone mad. You're facing cyborgs from the future, giant anime heads (with eye beams, of course) and an unlikely criminal alliance of Australians, Japanese train robbers, Russian telnyashka-wearing suicide bombers and some biker gangs. What could bring such a diverse crowd together? How do the cyborgs fit in? What about the anime heads? What use is the Flickinator? What's going on?
- Varied Enemy Types
There are eighteen enemy types, including bikers, Australians, samurai, Russian suicide bombers, giant anime heads and cyborgs from the future. Each of these have their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Teeth-Clenching Hardcore:
It's going to be a tough ride. To complete the game, you have to master the weird arsenal, know your enemies' weaknesses by heart and learn to evade a torrent of bricks, bullets and shurikens.
- Weird Weaponry
Seven weapon types, four of which you won't find in any other game. Highlights are the atomic toaster, the magician's hat and the Flickinator. What other game lets you swat enemies aside with a flick of your fingers?
- Exciting Soundtrack
The energizing Psychobilly music by The Beat Devils is a perfect fit for the overall madness and sets the right mood.
22. Little Dog
Little Dog - the original 2D platformer with attractive graphics, suitable for people of absolutely all ages. In this game you have to pass the levels for a small, but quite brave dog. Your main task is to collect the bones for the dogs. After you collect all the bones in the level, you will have the dog house, passing through you will be at the next level. Going through the levels, be careful because they are hiding many dangers, such as sharp stones, the evil plants, and bats. Coming into contact with them, you instantly die, respectively, the game begins again.
- Beautiful, animated graphics.
- Many levels with increasing difficulty.
- Simple gameplay.
23. Mouse in Lab
Your mouse in the laboratory, it is hungry, what to eat, it is necessary to solve logic puzzles. Flat style graphics, a lot of logic puzzles, points the way, spend the mouse, collect all the stars and cheese. Be careful and do not perish. Family fun game.
Those who love platform games may think this is a simple game, but hardest platformers ever made. The hard part of the game is the impossibility of making no touch.
- Key Features:
- Level to infinity
- New Traps
- Interesting obstacles and game mechanics
- Beautiful graphics and animations
- New Mechanic
Easy to learn, simple controls on keyboard.
25. Shotgun FunFun
Shotgun funfun is fun! It is pretty much 2d zombie apocalypse. Take out zombies and try not to die!
CHEATS: Once you are in your game, type dontshoot no spaces, no apostrophes NOTHING! just dontshoot and something surprising will happen!
Categories in common with Shotgun FunFun: Shooter
The game takes place in a depressed area of the megalopolis, filled to the brim with the romance of the Russian suburbs. The plot tells of the hard life of an office clerk who due to circumstances is forced to work as a loader. Without work, without a family. Without life, itself.
Only Twitter and alcohol do not give the guy to finally lay hands on oneself.
But then after long shift the colleague of the main hero hands him a magic pill of "Aspirin" that's gonna save him from all adversities and after that life of the main character changes radically ...
- Beautifully animated pixel graphics.
- Exciting and intense battles with bosses that challenge the player.
- Pleasant atmosphere filled to the brim with romance of the Russian suburbs.
- Characters impregnated with the spirit of Russian stereotypes.
- Unusual for representatives of this genre of games story will capture you completely by its versatility and contrast of dynamic and philosophical aspects.
27. Who's That Flying?!
As the mysterious and powerful "Guardian of Earth" your steely eye and HYPER-POWERED LASER ARM have kept the citizens of Earth safe for generations (as well as proving a hit with the ladies).
With all your awesome TALENT and FLAIR, surely it would be IMPOSSIBLE for a devastating invasion of Doom Beasts to descend on your cities and cause havoc without your knowledge? (Even if you were MAYBE showboating for a magazine photo-shoot at the time...)
Now, you must not only defend your cities from the ravenous hordes of Doom Beasts - you must defend yourself against accusations of gross incompetence from the Galactic Council of Justice! And this is all BEFORE you can even start to get to the bottom of just who OR what is really behind the attacks...
- Story mode featuring 15 levels over 5 unique stages
- 11 enemy types
- 5 gigantic boss battles
- 4 Infinite Mode Stages
- 24 Challenge Mode Stages
- 14 Bonus Magazine articles to unlock
- 12 Glittering Awards to discover
- 6 Dramatic Courtroom cutscenes
- Steam Achievements, Global Leaderboards & Steam Cloud Support
- Controller Support
28. Noir Syndrome
Noir Syndrome is a procedurally generated Detective Murder-Mystery with a new story every time! Featuring slick pixel art animations and a jazzy soundtrack, the player is thrown right in to a highly stylized vision of film noir. Visit locations, interrogate suspects, search for clues, and eventually solve the case before the killer escapes - or you wind up dead yourself.Features:
- Procedural generation: Murder mystery scenarios with a new culprit and clues each time, every play-through is unique.
- Permanent choices: NPCs, interactions, death, and a slew of other features will all persist until a new game is started. Every action counts!
- Notebook: Collect vital clues in the detective's notebook to help narrow down suspects and solve the case.
- Investigation: Interact with and examine numerous objects and characters in a number of environments in the search for more information on the killer.
- Countdown: Given a set number of days to solve the mystery, each area visited will decrement the time left, adding to the urgency of every case.
- Freedom of choice: Attempt to solve the case, or live out your remaining time doing as you please - be it fighting the law, going after gang members, or just seeing the city.
- Gunplay: Combat is generally to be avoided as a single bullet will take down the player. However, when necessary, the revolver is always available for use.
- Badges: Complete a variety of challenges to earn unique badges which directly influence future playthroughs.
- Statistics and Scores: Statistics and high scores for a wide variety of topics will persist through every game.
- Costumes: Multiple unlockable costumes can be earned in game. Play as the default male or female detective, or unlock a variety of new outfits.
- Challenges: Optional challenges unrelated to the main case are generated each game. Every challenge completed provides permanent bonuses to all playthroughs.
29. Disco Destruction
Disco Destruction is the story of a derelict Miami disco, built by an old, grumpy man from Mykonos. You just found yourself in the wrong place and time and… boom, now you are a DJ.
But there are no mp3s or laptops with glowing fruits. Only the old man’s dusty vinyl collection, and some broken record players. Keeping the people happy won’t be easy. You’ll have to keep your eyes on their mood, and strategically build it up, until they reach “ecstasy”.
Can you DJ? Well, the old man doesn’t care. You f****d it up, and now you have to pay up. Just play some music, man, and keep the customers happy, to keep them paying. And, for god’s sake, never let the music stop!Things you can do:
- Play music using your virtual vinyls (and scratch!)
- Manage the mood of the customers
- Break things
- Enjoy getting "things" thrown at you
- Make money - and compete for a high-score
30. Starsky & Hutch
Starsky & Hutch is an action-racing game developed by Mind's Eye Productions. It came out on 20-06-2003. It was published by Empire Interactive. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
Starsky & Hutch is available on PC, Xbox, Game Boy Advance and GameCube.
31. Modest Kind
You wake up, imprisoned in decaying time vault. Place is crawling with Convicts gone mad, Memeplex creatures childishly wrecking everything and ancient artifacts of history lying around. Uncover the truth behind this place. Think you're smart enough to get out?GameplayTeam Vedanta presents Modest Kind, a Rogue-lite Initiation Adventure. Ever heard of Entropy, The Selfish Gene and Schrödinger's cat? This action-heavy, story-driven top-down dungeon crawler will put your knowledge to the test. Your Path to Enlightment begins now.Key Features:
- Procedurally-generated rooms, astonishing bosses, fun enemies and endless artifacts
- Use your determination and skills to fight back hoards of Meme-like Infants with a weapon of your choice
- Customize your firearms: shotguns, muskets, crossbows, bio-weapons, machine guns, rocket launchers and more
- Play, learn new facts and train your brain solving Trivia riddles
- Lore-rich and story driven adventure of humanity's last stand in putrescent world of knowledge
32. Adventures Of Fluzz
Take control of Fluzz, the coolest bunny in town, with many special abilities and a gun that pops fruit.
Your adventure begins in a beautiful woodland where the sun is always shining.
Try and overcome all the hazards here and you will travel far to the hot deserts, a place screaming of danger in every corner.
Can you guide Fluzz to the ancient pyramids and enter one of the most enchanting places ever known?
Finally you will face your last battle in the snowy wastelands, where you will face King Hong for the final battle.FEATURES:
- 4 exciting themes. (woodlands,desert,pyramids and snow).
- Complete worlds and unlock amazing mini games which will have you hooked for hours.
- Complete end of level achievements to receive gold stars. Stars will unlock cool rewards.
- Hang on to balloons, bounce off from springy mushrooms, dodge arrows, fire and much much more.
- Perform many special moves.
- Run, jump, spin, crouch and even fly to overcome the dangers which lay ahead.
- Use your special gun, just load them with fruit and knock down your enemy.
- Includes many puzzle elements which will have you guessing what to do next.
- Face the ultimate battle in every world, where you will face King Hong himself.
- Adventures of Fluzz will offer fast and great gameplay.
- Save your progress when you move on to another world.
- Online scores for main game and for the 4 mini games, the competition just cannot get better.
- Keyboard and/or mouse controls.
33. Mutant Mudds Super Challenge
Renegade Kid’s beloved dimension-defying muddy platformer is back with a brand-new game – Mutant Mudds Super Challenge – featuring a host of exciting, fresh platforming challenges and boss fights, for super players!
40 brand new levels - designed for super players.
Five epic boss characters stand between you and victory!
Dimension-bending, layer-jumping, platforming fun across 5 new world themes.
Explore hidden pathways to find pick-ups and unlock 20 secret characters.
Visit Jukebox room to enjoy entire muddy soundtrack, featuring new Super Challenge chiptunes.
Nullysun is an unusual platformer where you have to go through a lot of obstacles as a small black ball. The variety of objects, all kinds of transport from the drum set to the firecracker, secret levels, changing the gameplay, complex level mode can drag you down to the full passage of the game.
Portals that open additional levels, secret codes, strange characters - all this hides in the back streets of the levels.
★ Original soundtrack
★ Secret Levels
★ Atmosphere you want to dive into
★ Hard Mod
But where else can you fly in the freezer between the circular saws, wake the drums of the kvilderov or knock down the sounds of the orchestra of the molders?
35. Shin Megami Tensei II
Shin Megami Tensei II is a post-apocalyptic role-playing video game developed and published by Atlus. It was originally released for the Super Famicom in 1994 in Japan, and has since been ported to multiple platforms. It is the second game in the Shin Megami Tensei series, which is a subset of the larger Megami Tensei franchise.
The gameplay comprises first-person exploration of dungeons and battles against demons; the player can also choose to speak to the demons, and attempt to recruit them to their party. By fusing multiple allied demons together, the player can create more powerful demons. The story is set decades after the first Shin Megami Tensei, in the encapsulated city Tokyo Millennium, which is ruled by the religious Messians from a unit called the Center. The player takes the role of a gladiator who is told that he is the Messiah, and is sent on missions around Tokyo Millennium to eradicate demons and prepare for the Thousand-Year Kingdom. The plot is influenced by choices the player makes throughout the game, determining their moral alignment.
The game was created to not have direct connections to the first Shin Megami Tensei, to ensure that it was interesting independently; this led character designer Kazuma Kaneko to create the concept of a story vaguely based on Shin Megami Tensei's future. Reviewers enjoyed the gameplay and the lowered difficulty compared to the prior game; some appreciated the plot and themes, but some thought that certain themes, while fresh at the time of release, felt clichéd in retrospect.
Categories in common with Shin Megami Tensei II: Role Playing
36. Crack Down (1990)
Crack Down (クラックダウン) is a run and gun arcade game originally released by Sega in 1989, and ported to the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis in 1990. It was also ported and released to a number of home computer platforms by U.S. Gold.
The Mega Drive version of Crack Down was re-released on the Wii Virtual Console in Japan on August 7, 2007 and in PAL regions on September 7, 2007. It released also on Steam on June 1, 2010.
Categories in common with Crack Down (1990):
In Luckslinger, luck is measurable, collectable and usable whenever you please.
On one half it’s inspired by the unrealistically fast gunslingers, the dark gritty humor and the greed driven anti-heroes of the spaghetti western classics.
On the other half it’s inspired by vinyl digging, graffiti spraying, rhyming and the slow drums and jazzy samples of hip hop culture and sound.
Do you feel lucky? – Kill bandits, steal their luck and use it for your own good. The more luck you have the more chance you have that, enemy bullets might miss, you get saved from a bad jump or better loot is dropped in front of your feet. However, when you don’t have much luck in your lucky bracelet, bridges might collapse, rocks might come loose and outlaws might find a way to get a jump on you.
These are just a few examples of how luck affects your quest for fortune.
Clovercreek and the crazy outlaws – The town of Clovercreek has been robbed blind. Six infamous criminals stole the town’s precious luck charms and it’s up to you to bring them back. Get paid the golden price while doing so, because bounty hunters don’t do charity work.
Duck friend till the end – At all times you are accompanied by your companion Duckbridge. He returns your throwing knife, grabs extra health and distracts your enemies… but only when his tiny little duck brain tells him to do so.
- Levels with different themes, unique elements and crazy boss characters
- A completely unique luck mechanic that keeps the gameplay dynamic
- Intense gun and knife throwing gameplay that will keep you on your toes
- Music to pleasure your eardrums that fit the hip hoppy atmosphere of the game
- A duck companion who’s always by your side
- One-on-one pistol quick-draw duels
- Converse with the nice townsfolk of Clovercreek
- Hidden goldbars for the extra challenge
- Bonus hip-hop tracks by various artists
Giantbomb Quick Look video:
Still not convinced?! See for yourself my friend:
38. Marble Void
Drop into the retro-futuristic world of Marble Void! A 3D Platformer inspired by old school platformers, Marble Madness, Marble Blast Ultra and the 80's. Pilot your Marble through puzzles and skill based obstacles to complete stages. With 3 tiers of difficulty and mini games, Marble Void is easy to pick up and play, yet tough to master! Moving platforms, switches, teleporters, gravity modifiers, kill spheres and more await you in 40+ stages of varying difficulties. Great for all ages!
- 3D graphics with a retro, yet futuristic aesthetic
- Over 40 stages of varying difficulty
- Easy, Medium & Hard Level Tiers
- Full 3D Camera Control
- Moving Platforms, Switches, Teleporters, Bumpers, Boost pads and Gravity Switches
- Collect orbs to spend on new marbles, accessories and unlock levels
- Multiple Control settings. Supports game pads
- Mini-games: Orb Drop & Endless Mode
- Level Editor
- 25+ Marble skins and accessories to unlock
39. Call of Bitcoin
Cryptocurrency monsters attack civilians, mining farms, which used to bring huge incomes to people, are out of order, opening portals to the world of crypto-currency monsters. All the coveted Bitcoin became the main cause of economic collapse and apocalypse on Earth. Call of Bitcoin - Challenge the cryptocurrency world, pick all the bitcoins, kill the monsters, stop hellish chaos and restore balance in the universe.
An exciting platformer, with many levels and dangerous monsters all over the place.
Kill the enemies, collect coins, open all the secret rooms, but just stay alive.
- The most unusual hero
- Atmospheric music
- Mining-farm, if you do not want to collect Bitcoins
- Steam Achievements
40. Africa Hunting
1 type of planes- transport, they need to be knocked down and for each destroyed plane the player gets +1 to points.
2 type of planes- cargo, they do not need to be knocked down, for each destroyed plane the player gets -5 to points. A cargo plane sometimes drops a humanitarian cargo, for the assembly of which the player gets +1 to points
3 type of planes- combat (military), they need to be brought down, for each destroyed plane the player gets +1 to points. Also this kind can shoot rockets, you need to shy away from them, so as not to die
41. Christmas Mission
Mission Christmas is the story of how one small but very brave elf tried to collect the lost candy. This game is a hardcore 2D platformer with elements of survival. In this game you have to pass the levels playing as a small elf. Your main task in each level is to collect the candy. Once you collect the right amount of candies, opens the door to a house of elf, going into that will take you to the next level. But do not think that it would be so easy, on your way
a variety of obstacles and traps wait for you. But do not be afraid, it's time to pull yourself together and help the little elf collect his candies!
42. Super Arcade Football
An arcade football game like never before, with as much pace as a cross from Ronaldo, and as much power as a headbutt from Zidane. Play singleplayer or with up to 4 friends locally, with intense scorelines, dynamic gameplay and crazy fun. No real-life simulation, no micro transactions, just pure arcade football action!
- 4 Player Local Multiplayer
Play with friends competitively or cooperatively; All multiplayer combinations available, 1vs1, 1vs2, 4vCPU etc!!
- Online Mode
Invite your friends or play against random opponents on the line!
- Single/Multi Player Tournaments
Single handedly make Brazil champions of the world again, or team up with friends and bring Iceland to glory! Compete in preset tournaments or create your own crazy ones for you and your friends to play.
- Different Game / Pitch Types
Play 5-a-side indoor or have a go at ‘Football on Ice’. With many more game modes still to be added such as Mud, Windy and more.
- Match Modifiers
Change the way the beautiful game is played; Bigger goals, bouncy walls, teleporters and more!
- Controlled shooting with our advanced ‘Slow-Mo- Banana-Bending-Technology’ ™
Satisfying after-touch for all controls, and with the added option of slowing down time to perfect your shots.
- Open Development
Be part of the team. We want this to be the football game everyone wants to play, so we will be listening to feedback and implementing features suggested by the Steam community.
- Advanced Online Mode
Compete against the world. Enter online tournaments, leaderboard and custom game modes.
- Career Mode
Take your club from the lowest leagues up to the most prestigious competitions.
- Much more everything
We’ll be adding new tournaments, game modes, modifiers from the suggestions and feedback of the SAF Community.
43. Mineko's Night Market
Mineko’s Night Market is an adventure/merchant simulation game inspired by games like Animal Crossing with a stronger emphasis on story, crafting, and exploration.
You play as Mineko, a curious girl who has just arrived at her new home on a struggling superstitious Japanese-inspired island at the base of Mount Fugu. The locals on the island worship the Sun Cat, Abe. What was always thought to be a long-told myth has the town puzzled, as sightings of Abe have begun to surface among the residents of the island in recent days.
Discover the secrets behind the town while managing your daily activities, completing various jobs, venturing on whimsical quests, and crafting peculiar items in preparation for the weekly Night Market!
Mineko’s Night Market is a game that celebrates Japanese culture while introducing a heartwarming story about friendship, tradition, and many, many cats.Things!Explore the village and surrounding areas searching for rare resources and making new friends
Craft peculiar items with the resources you find around the world
Barter with townsfolk at the weekly Night Market to sell almost anything you make and find
Play and compete in a variety of Night Market games like cat racing, octopus pull, and sumo-suit wrestling
Uncover the mysteries of the Sun-Cat Abe and Mount Fugu Island!
44. Just A Dream
PLEASE NOTE that all screenshots / the trailer are not up to date with the current version and will be updated prior release
Just a Dream is a fast paced top down action game. You enter a world filled with your worst nightmares and must escape. As you fight across your dream from level to level, you encounter the very things that you dread every night. Pick up unique weapons and use magical abilities that allow you to traverse the lands of nightmares and monsters to conquer Anxiety, Fear, and Despair themselves. Your adventure starts as you must escape back into the realms of reality.
- 36 unique abilities with thousands of unique combinations
- 4 different environments, all ending with an intense boss fight, integrated with a unique musical theme for each
- Randomly generated levels to ensure one never has the same experience
- Many weapons from the Assault King to the Salt Shotgun
- Unlock abilities easily and cosmetics for the more adventurous to prove their prowess
All assets were created by our team and a few helpers.
45. Football Heroes Turbo
Turbo-Charged Arcade Football RPG
Blast through the defense and go for the touchdown with uppercuts, tornado kicks, and thunder bombs! Jump into the arcade action in Season Mode and power up every pass, kick, and tackle. Take your team online against other players in real-time. Or battle your friends in same screen multiplayer to find out whose team reigns supreme.
Grow your team from a roster of low-level rookies into a squad of powerful Football Heroes. Check back often in the Free Agency to pick up stronger players, then train them to unlock their full potential and powerful new Super Moves. Fumble Tackle your foes, Ice Uppercut that pesky cornerback, or Electric Bomb a hole through the offensive line for a QB sack! Got a crowd of defensive tackles on your kick returner’s heels? Teleport into the shadow realm and pass right through them! Do you have the skills and grit to build the ultimate football team?FEATURES
- Arcade football action - turbo, tackle, punch, and spin your way down the field
- Use Super Moves to gain the advantage over your opponents - Ground Pound the defense off their feet, Slow-Mo Kick the perfect field goal, and Rocket Boost into the endzone
- Battle other teams in multiplayer or Season mode as you work to build the ultimate football team
- Customize your team - choose your own logo, city, name, and even pre-game trash talk
- Level up your players and team through playing games and earning experience on the field
- Over 280 Football Heroes to collect and train - all with unique stats and Super Moves
- Play against a friend in shared-screen multiplayer
- Play ONLINE and take on other players' teams in fierce head-to-head battles
- Season mode: take on CPU opponents and beat the titans of football to become the ultimate football master!
46. Hiragana Pixel Party
A chiptune rhythm-action game that also teaches you something!
Learn to read Japanese Hiragana and Katakana characters in a fun chiptune adventure! Not just for people who want to learn Japanese, this is a game anyone can enjoy.
Progress through 15 different worlds remembering patterns and tapping in time to an all-original catchy soundtrack! Learn how to recognize the shapes and sounds of each symbol in the Hiragana and Katakana syllabaries. Learn them all and be able to easily read and pronounce Japanese words!
- 15 different worlds and themes.
- 208 characters.
- 192 missions for each syllabary.
- 5 gameplay types that challenge you in different ways.
- All-original score.
Hiragana Pixel Party does not teach words or phrases, but teaches how to recognize characters and read them out as words.
Update (Saturday 19 March 2016)
- Rebalanced difficulty - Now easier songs are nearer the start of the game. Some timings have been adjusted to make the game a little less challenging.
- Preview HUD when playing - You can now see the next button layout before it appears on screen, giving you more time to react.
- Added a new song, bringing the total to 16.
Spellspire is an exciting combination of a word game and an action role playing game. Type words to cast spells. The longer the word, the bigger the blast!
Slay countless monsters and collect loot and gold. Buy more powerful wands, hats, and robes with magical special effects and abilities. Power through the toughest encounters with health potions, spell scrolls, and other magical items.
Clear increasingly challenging levels and survive fierce battles against abominable bosses. Will you reach the top of the Spellspire, and what will you find?
- Exciting mashup of word game and action role playing game
- Pick letters to spell words, words are blasted at monsters as spells
- Collect gold and upgrade your gear between levels
- Use consumable magical items to push through tough encounters
Categories in common with Spellspire: Role Playing
48. Damiux Ferrer Dream
Eng: Damiux has dreamed of one of the greatest adventures of your life, avoiding obstacles, walking through abstract and labyrinthic stages and defeating the enemies with specific powers which should be gained during the long way. Esp: Damiux ha soñado con una de las mayores aventuras de su vida, evitando obstáculos, paseando por escenarios abstractos y laberínticos y derrotando a los enemigos con poderes específicos que deberán ser conseguidos durante el largo camino.
Categories in common with Damiux Ferrer Dream: Adventure
49. MUTANT MUDDS: SUPER CHALLENGE
Here comes a challenge! Mutant Mudds Super Challenge!! Over 40 levels filled with malicious mutant mudds. This adventure is designed for super players featuring a host of new platforming challenges and unique boss fights that will test your skills.
Max receives special intel, revealing the location of the original meteor impact site and the fact that mutant mudds are still being spawned from it! Max sets out from a secret hideout in the jungle to locate the meteor and destroy it for good!
Run, jump, hover, and blast your way across five new vibrant worlds, presented with colourful neo-retro pixel art and sublime chiptune music. Defy the laws of the second dimension by leaping between foreground and background layers, dispensing muddy justice with your faithful water cannon. Utilize your trusty power-ups to traverse tricky obstacles and gain access to special secret levels.
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Renegade Kid and Mutant Mudds are trademarks of Renegade Kid LLC.
Categories in common with MUTANT MUDDS: SUPER CHALLENGE: Action
50. Just Survive
is my first game created for Algeria Game Challenge 2017
it won the 3rd place
A strange virus strikes the world, it directly attacks the Man and transforms it into Zombie, many perished in the weeks that followed its appearance. However, there are still a few people, the survivors. They have developed an immunity against this virus but have to face the thousands of zombies that drag on the streets and want their skin!
You are one of these survivors you are delivered to yourself! The only solution you have to survive is to leave the city as quickly as possible.
Your story begins here.
Move with the arow keys
Right click on the objects to take them
Tab to open the inventory menu
The source code (unity 5.5) is available if you want, you have the right to reuse what you want, just leave me a message if you do it.
Categories in common with Just Survive: Adventure