The best games like Miracle Fly are:
- arrow_rightMinecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
- arrow_rightFive Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- arrow_rightThe Silver Case
- arrow_rightFootball Tactics
100 Best Games Like Miracle Fly:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (15)
- iOS (26)
- Android (13)
- macOS (37)
- Linux (25)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (9)
- PlayStation 3 (5)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (2)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- SNES (2)
- NES (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Web (1)
In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets, bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, and other goodies lying around -- to make the competition fun and fast. Welcome to SpeedRunners.
SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen.Key Features
- 4 Player Competitive Platforming!
- Keep up with the fastest player in-game, or fall offscreen and get eliminated!
- Use weapons like missiles, mines and grappling hooks to screw over your friends, and make new enemies!
- Local and online multiplayer! Can you have 2 players on a couch against 2 other players on the internet? Yes of course!
- Bots enabled - play on your own with several AI opponents. Or put them into matches with other people!
- A tutorial teaches you how to play
- Controller compatible (and recommended!)
- A dozen expertly designed maps
- Unique game modifiers
- A character named Unic!
- Full blown level editor with over 10k user created levels
- An exciting single player campaign
- Create your own custom in-game trails (visible when you hit super-speed)
Head onto the forum and help us decide what will be the final game! Expect more maps, characters, items and game modes.Follow the development on twitter!
Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!
A Vibrant Adventure for All: Explore a colorful world at your own pace, help quirky characters with their unusual requests, and solve clever puzzles that will challenge players of all levels with a 4 - 5 hour campaign.
Charming Cast: Meet a cast of memorable characters on your journey, each with their own problems and eccentricities to accommodate along the way.
Cooperative Mode: Join up with family and friends for local multiplayer fun in custom cooperative levels and challenges.
3. Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episode 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 as they release) in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
4. Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! With cutting-edge animatronic entertainers that will knock your kids' socks off, as well as customized pizza catering, no party is complete without Circus Baby and the gang!
Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.
Dead6hot (pronounced Dead-Shot) is a quirky little local multi-player shmup. Dead6hot is focused on fast paced shooting and a very frantic atmosphere. It can be played in short periods making it perfect for the short coffee breaks or whenever you feel like killing a few minutes (pun intended).
It takes place across 5 unique stages and 15 levels in total. You and your not so arch enemy each play as one of ten character choices while trying to kill each other or the hordes of minions. You get to wield five types of weapons in arena style combat. The last man standing wins!
- Four game modes
- Single player versus an AI player or against hordes of minions
- Local multiplayer versus each other or cooperative against the minions
- Five stage settings, including underground, a pyramid, and a futuristic city
- Each stage has three differently designed levels for single player vs. AI, multiplayer vs. each other, and the hordes of minions
- Five weapon types including grenades, pistols, and machine guns
- Ten delightful characters to choose from including Elfis Presley, Bathead, and the masked luchador El Pistolero
6. The Silver Case
1999 – Tokyo’s 24 Wards. The city has been plagued by a string of serial murders.
The detectives of the 24 Wards Heinous Crimes Unit have their sights set on one particular suspect: Kamui Uehara, legendary serial killer and perpetrator of a number of assassinations of government officials 20 years prior in the now-famous "Silver Case". However, nobody knows who - or what - Kamui really is.
Is this really the second coming of Kamui? Who is this infamous serial killer, and what is his endgame?
Take control of the protagonist - a member of the Special Forces Unit known as “Republic” - from a first-person perspective and dig deep into the underground of the 24 Wards and the police force itself to unravel the various interconnected mysteries encountered throughout the game. Inspired by classic adventure and visual novel-style games as well as neo-noir and hardboiled detective films, The Silver Case provides a unique and revolutionary gameplay experience as it leads you through deep and engaging storylines filled with puzzles and riddles. Uncover the truth piece by piece as you struggle to survive in this dark and dangerous world where the stakes are even higher than they seem!
A dyed-in-the-wool psychopath who gained the title of “the King of Crime” after stabbing a government official to death. Kamui’s motive is completely shrouded in mystery, and it is not known whether he’s acting alone or following orders from some higher power. His victims are major witnesses of suspicious industrial disasters and persons of interest in legal cases which cannot be tried under the current system.
A straight-laced, mid-level investigator in the 24 Wards Heinous Crimes Unit. Relatively quiet and subdued, he provides a perfect contrast to his partner Kusabi, the more rough-around-the-edges of the pair.
Sumio’s partner, and a grizzled veteran investigator. Back in his regional agent days, he headed the original Silver Case 20 years prior.
A beautiful and level-headed investigator who relies on scientific evidence and raw data to solve crimes.
Calm and collected, Morikawa is a talented investigator who has worked with Kusabi since their days as regional agents. One of the founding members of the Heinous Crimes Unit.
Originally a member of the Public Security Department, Nakategawa has connections in all of the surrounding jurisdictions and is plays a vital role in interdepartmental communications. Rather than going out into the field to investigate crime scenes directly, Nakategawa’s main focus lies in directing investigations from HQ.
Categories in common with The Silver Case: Adventure
Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play through the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...
- Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.
8. Football Tactics
There are many games based around 'development': you can develop your country, a theme park, a video game company, pizzeria, alchemy shop and so on. But there has NEVER been a strategy game based on developing your football club!
Sure, there are hardcore football simulators, but it's difficult to play them and, even more importantly, they don't give you enough feedback to assess the accuracy and wisdom' of your decisions.
Football Tactics is a game about a coach who no-one believes in. So to prove them wrong, he takes an amateur club and attempts to raise it to the pinnacle of world football! Playing the role of this coach, you start out with an old stadium which has just a single bench for your fans.Your goal is for your team to become so successful that you will ultimately transform this worthless bench into an arena with 80 000 seats by which time your club will have won all the major prestigious trophies in world football!
You play matches by utilizing the unique, turn-based mechanics, at the same time developing your club to its highest potential. Your decisions concerning team development affect the match results so choose wisely because your results, in turn, affect the strategic development of your club.
- TURN-BASED MATCHES - Unique turn-based system allows to use your strong sides against tactical mistakes of an opponent
- CAMPAIGN - Make your way from Amateur to Premier League, play in the Cup matches, buy and train your footballers, improve your club
- SKILLS SYSTEM - Experiment with skills and talents to build unique team
- ULTIMATE FACE EDITOR - The editor allows you to edit any face in your team, and modders can add their favorite players to their mods
- SMOOTH ANIMATIONS - Footballers move like in real football with smooth and realistic animations
- CLUB'S UPGRADES - Upgrade your stadium, invest in the young footballers and hire coaches to make your club stronger
- MODS SUPPORT - Create your own leagues or play the leagues created by other players
- ONLINE MODE - Call your friends and create a playoff tournament. Who is the best tactician among you?
- HOT SEAT - Choose a favourite national club and play against a friend on one PC
- TWITCH SUPPORT - The viewers can interact with the Twitch streamers
A virus, known as the Nanobyte has infected hardware around the globe rendering all systems useless - gaming is dead. The HoPiKo, who ran the games, have been enslaved... It’s time to hook up your power gloves and save your HoPiKo brothers!
HoPiKo is an intense speed run platformer where you get to save gaming. Jump from platform to platform avoiding death, exploiting shortcuts and ripping through 100s of hand-crafted levels, each one dropped into a 5-stage mini run designed to break your mind!
Compete to be the fastest in the world with time based scores, level pars and collectable retro consoles opening unique bonus runs.
- Fast and brutal twitch-based gameplay.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack written and composed on authentic hardware.
- Uses every ounce of your muscle memory.
- Unique minimal controls, you’ve never played a platformer like this!
10. Max and the Magic Marker
Something incredible is happening in this unique adventure! Max just drew a terrifying monster with his new marker and now it's alive and wreaking havoc in his drawings! He doesn't have any choice but to stop the monster if he wants to save his pictures. In a new kind of gaming style, Max & the Magic Marker combines tried-and-tested 2D jump n run feel with the innovative option of directly influencing the level design. Here, Max is able to change every level with his magic marker so that all obstacles can be overcome, traps avoided and puzzles solved in order to send the monster back to where it came from.
- 15 innovative and challenging levels
- Unique influence on the gaming world with the virtual painting marker
- Three lovingly designed worlds, based on children´s drawings
- Innumerable traps, monsters and tricky puzzles
- Challenges, secrets and rewards can all be unlocked
- Fantastic soundtrack from the well-known Indie band genre
- Multi-Awards Winner
11. Spaceship Looter
What happens to the ship when the crew dies? It just dangles around the Universe together with other space debris and becomes home for aliens.
Almost always such ships are full of valuable cargo any mercenary can take. The terms are as simple as that: you bring the ship to the new owner and all the cargo is yours.
The point is not to join the dead members of the crew...
Spaceship Looter is an action roguelike game, where mercenaries of all stripes rob drifting schooner, lost transtport ships and abandoned military cruisers - all what is filled with tons of valuable loot and hidden in the deep space.
Each ship is randomly generated and filled with heavily armed enemies prowling in search of prey. Buy new guns, upgrade abilities of the heroes, buy antiques, fight, and be sure - the booty will be yours!
- High difficulty
- 7 spaceships
- Interaction with the mechanisms
- Randomly generated levels
- Interesting quests
- Juicy decoration
- Full support of controllersPreviewsHardcore Gamer:
"Loot ships, get better toys, loot more ships, repeat. Nicely explode-y with a whole lot of bullets going on"Help translating the gameIf you know Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian and Spanish then you can help!
Spaceship Looter Translation Sheet
12. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
13. Duck Season
Summer 1988 and your mom has just rented the coolest new game for your Kingbit Entertainment System. As you play over the course of the day it becomes apparent something is different about this game than the other games you own.
Duck Season is a throwback to the golden age of 1980's gaming and movies with a hint of horror in a Spielburgian universe. Re-live a slice of childhood as you transported to an eerily familiar memory and play out the dark story that unfolds over a single day/night as your imagination takes over.
- Seven unique endings
- Seven mini games to play on your Kingbit Entertainment System
- Dozens of Easter eggs and hidden secrets
- Realistic virtual environments
- Multiple short films found on VHS tapes
- Additional mysterious sub plots
14. The Pillage
The Pillage is about an appetite for murder. It's about killing for sport and reaping organs for reward. It drops the player in a city with only three things, a small knife, a large weapon, and a desire to take the kidneys from every human in sight. Perfect for every player, it can be played casually or strategically depending on just what the player wants from the game and every play style is rewarded.Complex IntelligenceEvery swipe of the sword and every thrust of your knife creates a complex series of responses from the complicated AI. Citizens will tell the police if they see you commit a crime and police will act on what information they provide. Gangs will leave the player alone if not messed with and attack the player or other gangs when stimulated. It gets deeper than this but past that is a secret.Procedural Generation, the Words Everybody LovesNearly everything in this game is procedural: The buildings, the sky, the ground, AI characteristics (including all physical features and mobility), gang spawns, ghosts, and a dynamic difficulty curve for police spawns.WeaponsThe player is given a small variety of weapons to choose from and to upgrade to using kidneys in the shop. Both the fast attack and the power attack weapons can be upgraded with four weapons available as of now in each category.Player UpgradesYou have the option to purchase different character abilities when you get achievements. Some of which include: more starting health, longer slow-motion, faster speed, and a few other things.LeaderboardThere is an awesome and informative leaderboard that keeps track of player scores across the world and provides a breakdown of their score!SoundThe Pillage has an amazing theme and soundtrack produced by David Sherman as well as some awesome sound effects from Vawlt.
Not known what year it is, and in which galaxy everything happens. But one thing is known-you must to clear the space of dirty pirates, and their technique. For this, you will have to open the nearest space systems, improve your ship, and of course to shoot a pirate ships. Bе careful and keep light.
- Dynamic levels
- 6 kinds of your ship
- Exciting battles with bosses
- Excellent soundtrack
- Juicy Art
- Improvement system
16. Chika Militant Cockroach
Chika Militant Cockroach is a hardcore top-down game.
You will manage a small fighting cockroach with a laser cannon on its back. You have to visit the attic, in the kitchen, bathroom, explore the sewers, corridors, etc.You will meet hordes of different insects, ready to destroy you, on your way to victory. Upgrade your powerful weapons and show them “who is the boss”!
- 10 levels of difficulty are waiting for you ahead.
- 11 types of enemies will meet on your way.
- 3 weapon upgrades will be available to. Use as much as possible each of them.
- In your arsenal will be a pair of binoculars, which can always use and to view the opponents.
- Cheerful music will create a good impression and cheerful mood.
Try to survive by controlling a small combat cockroach!
Чика воинствующий таракан – это хардкорная игра с видом сверху.Вы будете управлять маленьким боевым тараканом с лазерной пушкой на спине.В процессе игры Вам предстоит побывать в чердачном помещении, на кухне, в ванной комнате, исследовать канализационные трубы, коридоры и т.д.
На пути к победе, вы встретитесь с полчищем разного рода насекомых, готовые в любой момент уничтожить Вас.
Прокачивайте мощное оружие героя и покажите противникам "кто в доме хозяйн!"
- 10 уровней сложности вас ждут впереди.
- 11 типов врагов встретятся на вашем пути.
- 3 вида обновлений оружия вам будут доступны.
- В вашем арсенале будет бинокль, которым можно будет всегда воспользоваться и обозревать противников.
- Задорная музыка создаст хорошее впечатление и веселое настроение.
Попробуй выжить, управляя маленьким воинствующим тараканом!
17. Kinetic Void
- Fully detailed and customizable space ships
- Hundreds of weapons and modules of multiple sizes
- Huge procedurally generated galaxy, limited only by your computer's capabilities
- Randomized factions and political standings
- Open world sandbox, you are in control of your fate
- Detailed economy simulation with resources, trade routes
- Epic space combat
18. Rubber Ducky and the Rainbow Gun
He's Got a Story!
Rubber Ducky is a quiet individual who has had the fortune of finding a Rainbow Gun during a rainstorm of colored weaponry. Mr The Tree informs him that the Spikies love to be zapped with Rainbow Guns. Being rather genial, Rubber Ducky decides to spend his day going around and zapping things.
He's a Duck, you're a Duck!
Control Rubber Ducky, a square version of everyone's favorite fowl, as he spreads his laser-joy!
The Rubber Ducky Gameplay!
Take Rubber Ducky through some pretty spunky places, like the Digital Place, the Home of the Teleporting Penguins, and the Rather Spunky Badlands with frenetic side-scrolling action!
Meet the Characters!
Rubber Ducky knows a lot of people, like the Floating Lizards, the Accordion, Mr. The Tree, and the Teleporting Penguins!
Some Rubber Ducky Sounds!
Crazy beats are everywhere! And are those backgrounds dancing along in time?
Outfit your Duck!
'Dat's right! Get some swag goin' by changing up your costume!
Great as a Virtual Stocking-Stuffer!
With the gift-giving season right on us, pick up some Rubber Ducky copies to give out to the friends you like at least a bit, but not a ton!
19. Evil Tag
Four teenagers have to pass the rite of student initiation. To do this, they must read a spell from the ancient book in the basement of the abandoned house and spend a night there. They thought it would be fun. But something unexpected happened. The students’ tale turned out to be true.
Terrible evil is free and it has already obsessed one of the teenagers. You can release yourself from the evil bonds only by giving it to the other one. And you can leave the house only with a spell by returning the evil back to the hell. But it will not leave empty-handed.
Someone will stay here forever. Who will be this loser?
1. Multiplayer from 2 to 4 people (recommended 4);
2. Choose your tactics - hide from Evil in a locker or get away from it by bike;
3. Gloomy atmosphere - explore dark rooms and creepy corridors;
4. Do whatever you can to stay human and leave the building;
5. Watch out - at any time, your friend can turn into an enemy.
20. Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
A cube of sugar escapes from factories to avoid the fate of becoming a cookie!
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory is a 2D platformer game that presents the story of a sugar cube. The background tiles of the game have two sides, namely, the front and the back. These tiles can be flipped for access to critical hints to solve different levels. They may or may not help you, so pay attention!
The game is the full version of IGF China 2010's winner, Sugar Cube. It includes 5 factory themes containing 90 levels and 2 endings. Also included is the full soundtrack of the game.
Note: Soundtrack will be located at -> Steam -> Steamapps -> Common -> Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory -> Soundtrack
21. Job the Leprechaun
Do you like Platformer Games?
Help Job the Leprechaun to rescue his friend Eri on this retro style one.
Collect all clovers on stage and find the door to go to the next level.
A horde of goblins, zombies, caterpillars and many more monsters will try to stop you, use your Magic Hat to kill them all.
You are not alone in this adventure, Catalina Cow and and The Elf will help you with their abilities.
Will peace and quiet come back to Leprechaun Village?Features:
- 38 levels full of monsters and puzzles.
- Retro Pixel-Art and Chiptune Sound.
- Full Controller Support.
The Squirrel population is in trouble! Shadow-tail, an evil, robotic squirrel has kidnapped squirrels and stolen all the gems from Squirreltopia! Get them back and defeat his powerful machines to take back your planet and prevent squirrel extinction!
Scurry through diverse levels, including deserts, forests, factories, and alien planets. Use the environment to your advantage, by utilizing bubble machines, bomb-blocks, balloons, invisi-blocks, and more!Features:
- Simple, addictive gameplay
- 50+ Challenging levels! (don't worry, you have unlimited squirrels at your disposal)
- ♫ Full Original Soundtrack
- 5 Unique Worlds
- Insane Boss battles
- Play as many different squirrels, they will change with each life!
- Cutting-edge squirrel tail physics!
- Explore the overworld and find entrances to new levels. Play in any order!
- Mini-games, unlocked by finding retro game cartridges hidden in levels
- Keep track of your best times for each level, try to earn all the time trophies!
- Secret cheat items that can only be earned by the most skilled Squirrels!
- Can play with only 1 hand
Throughout the worlds, there are many obstacles, some are dangerous, and some may help you on your journey....
Note: Linux/Mac versions hopefully coming
PHOTOSENSITIVE SEIZURE WARNING
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these "photosensitive epileptic seizures" while watching video games.
These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling down or striking nearby objects.
Immediately stop playing and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms - children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these seizures.
The risk of photosensitive epileptic seizures may be reduced by taking the following precautions:
• Play in a well-lit room
• Do not play when you are drowsy or fatigued
If you or any of your relatives have a history of seizures or epilepsy, consult a doctor before playing.
Thanks for checking the game out!
23. Crab Cakes Rescue
Crab Cakes Rescue is a unique puzzle game that will pinch your brain! Navigate your way through nearly 100 vibrant levels by shedding your shell to create new opportunities to escape! Each time a shell is shed, a block is created and your crabby crustacean self is shrunk. You must use these tricks wisely as you have a finite number of shells! And beware of pesky seagulls and other bothersome beach buddies as you find the best way to get up, down, and around each mind-boggling level. Prepare to spend hours on the sandy shore of Crab Cakes Rescue!Features:
- Nearly 100 mind-pinching levels!
- Multiple ways to finish each level - you decide!
- Avoid pesky birds and pollution
- Use your shell “lives” to create new opportunities to win!
24. Athopiu - The Final Rebirth of Hopeless Incarnate
Athopiu is a retro style rogue-like video game with role-playing elements, fight off waves of enemies with various difficulty levels and try to survive! Build up your characters with different gear and equipment; level up to grow stronger and defeat bigger enemies. There are multiple routes to explore with rewards awaiting those who can conquer the foes.
- Challenging combat
- Retro style pixel art graphics
- Over 50 different items to try out
- Breathtaking environment and stunning visuals.
Hoo-Boy - A platformer game about the adventures of a candy boy hailing from Candy-Land.
Jump on platforms, avoid traps, defeat enemies, collect coins and find secrets together with our brave hero in his amazing adventure!
- 25 Levels.
- Enemies and traps.
- Find easter eggs and portal in Candy-Land.
26. Crappy Day Enhanced Edition
Help Dave escape from the terrible boss Don Nando Vito Bonaserra in a hectic running brake game realizes Dave's dream of "becoming an actor"
In Crappy day enhanced edition you play as Dave, a little, funny and odd poop who wishes, at any cost, to become famous in entertainment world, and will try to escape a tiny trouble with his dad, the notorious Don Nando Vito Bonaserra, Godfather of Poo York.
Run, jump, slide, dive, exceed atrocious and funny obstacles pervaded by a touch of madness that will get you smile and poop off at the same time
Plus, you'll get some sort of assistance , throughout your adventure, from a suspicious guy with mustaches, apparently useless.
Will you be able to make it through or be the poop you really are deep down?
Note : Any reference to the names and places contained in this videogame is purely random.
Ride waves to success in a game that never sleeps! As this dinosaur, you must undergo the underdog's journey and overcome your rival the only way you can, by surfing. Surfasaurus is a community simulation video game, in which you live in a tropical island town as a lovable brown t-rex, carrying out various tasks and working towards being the 1st ever surfing dinosaur! The game simulates the game systems' internal clock and calendar to project a realistic passage of time. As the brown dinosaur, you'll interact with various people and see the town come to life throughout your playing. There's a lot to do and a lot to customize, a basement to fill with posters and dolls, trading cards to collect, surf boards to select, and special costumes to wear. You can participate in weekly events, such as shopping, trivia games, card trading and more. Follow us on facebook for clues to getting an exclusive costume!
• Simulates the game systems' internal clock and calendar to project a realistic passage of time.
• Participate in weekly events, such as shopping, trivia games, card trading and more.
• Undergo a true underdog story and overcome your rival.
• Detailed surfing system to impress judges for big scores.
28. Brave Dungeon
Find useful items, restore health and mana, use your skills and magic to resist the enemies and do not fall into the trap!
Endless roguelike in the style of good old 8-bit games on the dandy. Remember your childhood - the best childhood
Categories in common with Brave Dungeon: Adventure
29. On A Roll 3D
On A Roll 3D
Roll your way through 24 huge levels across six different themes in this fast, colourful 3D platform game.
Be prepared to take on spikes, mines, dynamite, conveyor belts, springs, switches, doors, bumpers, lasers, saws, fire, ice, water, electricity, trapdoors and much much more. Each level has three areas you must navigate your way through, battling a host of enemies along the way, then a fourth and final area where you must take on one of the six end-of-level bosses! Grab the protective stars as you go and keep an eye out for the many hidden bonuses to help you on your way.
On A Roll 3D is a classic platformer that mixes the regular 2D format with a 3D twist as many of the platforms cross in front of each other. There are plenty of puzzles thrown in that combine realistic physics and logical reasoning with switches, levers and pushable blocks required to open doors and trapdoors, and to reach otherwise inaccessible places.On A Roll 3D is an immensely fun and very challenging retro platform game!
30. Graze Counter
Graze the enemy’s bullets, Charge them head-on, and Wreak Havoc!!
An exhilarating and dangerous shoot-em-up!
This is a game for those with courage and survival instinct!
It is the 23rd century, and the virtual network “EDEN” has brought about an era of peace and prosperity. One day, it refuses access from the administrator – seemingly out of nowhere.
The 2.4 million civilians connected to the network became hostages within cyberspace.
EDEN then presented humanity with an ultimatum:
To release those hostages, a human must fight the now evolved network and win. Two capable fighter pilots have been chosen for this difficult task.
The fate of humanity is in their hands…
Graze the enemy’s bullets to charge the Graze Counter Gauge! Every fighter can use this gauge to unleash powerful counters.
In addition, by collecting the stars that enemies (and countered bullets) drop, you can charge your Break Gauge. When this is full, you can enter “Break Mode” and do some serious damage to your enemies!
Dodge your enemy’s bullets by a hair, charge your energy, and annihilate the enemy with your counterattack!
Type-1 [G-01/R April Divider]Pilot: Ginyose Uzuki
A long-range fighter with low manoeuvrability, but a spread-shot.
Type-2[G-02/B Freedom Dancer]Pilot: Furuyama Satsuki
A fighter with high movement speed and high attack; she is truly valuable in close-range combat.
Type-3[YR-01 Revolgear]Pilot: Katori Hayate
A special fighter with bits that auto-attack at the same time you graze enemy bullets.
Type-4[XK-02 Kirisame Blade]Pilot: Kirisame Kiriko
A special fighter with blade bits. It is best used in close-range combat.
Type-5[SP-01 Shadow Divider]Pilot: ???
Unknown special fighter. Constantly on break mode power.
Type-6[SP-02 Alternative D]Pilot: ???
Unknown special fighter. Constantly on break mode power.
Type-7[SP-03 Revolgear 2]Pilot: ???
A special fighter with tremendous firepower and an incredible attack range.
Type-8[SP-04 Kirisame Blade 2]Pilot: ???
A special fighter that requires a lot of skill to pilot. It has the highest firepower and movement speed.
- 5 stages.
- 8 fighters / characters (2 to start and 6 unlockable ones) .
- 3 difficulties: Novice, Arcade, and Expert.
- A tutorial to learn the game’s basics.
- A mission mode, where you’ll clear difficult tasks.
- A timed boss-rush.
- Support gamepad and key config
31. Super Dangerous Dungeons
Hop into a challenging platforming adventure with the little treasure hunter Timmy! Run and jump your way through rooms full of spikes, pits, and other deadly dangers. Do you have what it takes to conquer the dangerous dungeons and reach the legendary treasure?
- Over 50 challenging levels, including bosses and secret stages!
- Stylish and retro pixel art graphics!
- SNES inspired retro soundtrack by KungFuFurby!
- Time Trial mode for speedrunners!
- Steam achievements to prove your dungeon mastery!
- Xbox controller support!
32. Kitten Rampage
THIS IS YOUR KITTEN, THIS IS YOUR RAMPAGEKitten Rampage enters the arena with the latest in kitten technology. High end weapons, lasers, and explosives are all equip and ready for use on your adorable Kitten! Thoroughly cooked and coded by a team with marvelous dreams of becoming adorable kittens.
This silly, fun, broken all-in-one game includes gameplay with many explosions, many deaths, and many more kittens with hearts full of rage! Destruction is a must; destroy as much as possible! Conquer the world from humans and other hostile enemies as the deadliest kitten alive!
Almost like a “Kitten Simulator”, but much less boring.KEY FEATURES
- You can be an adorable-destructive kitten
- Pooping and destroying stuff wherever you want
- Wreak havoc against humans and enemies with your super kitties power
- Intense, hardcore gameplay and rampage streaks (lots of flashing) (epilepsy warning)
- Gain points for all your destruction - tell everyone how amazing and adorable you are
- A STUPID AMOUNT OF SILLY BUGS! - A lot of the fun glitches will stay
- Drivers have never been worse... Driving as a kitten brings a whole new meaning!!
- You can be an adorable kitten on the wide range of themed maps!
Kitten Rampage contains violence and aggressive language. Please play at your own risk!MEDIA AND SUPPORT[email protected]
Twitter - @KittenRampage
Hyphen is a must have addition to any action/puzzle game lover’s collection. Navigate a constantly rotating stick through intricate and fiendish neon mazes whilst trying to avoid the walls, obstacles, enemies and traps in your path. Although it sounds extremely simple, it’s fun and infuriatingly challenging at the same time – you’ll have to muster up every ounce of your inner strength to not rage quit! Complete with an awesome soundtrack and gorgeous glowing visuals this game will blow your mind in more ways than one.Features:-
- 36 challenging levels
- 11 song original soundtrack composed by Andrew Lloyd (http://www.andrewlloydgd.com)
- Unlockable bonus mini games
- Keyboard and Xbox 360 Gamepad support
Hyphen is ideal for lovers of classics in this genre such as Irritating Stick and Kuru Kuru Kururin. We've upped the difficulty and taken a no-nonsense approach to the game design, making this a must have for those who love a challenge!
Boobserman is a titillating arcade game which can reward you with the best thing possible - the sight of half-naked sexy girls! They're here, and they're waiting for you to come and save them from their fabric prison.
So, what should you do to see the girls' charms? It's a simple task: move your building hoist and plant bombs around girls' bodies to blow up their clothes, that hide the most precious secrets. Don't worry, the explosions won't hurt any of our lovely creatures. There is a ignorant moral crusader, though, who thinks that your little game is too vulgar, that's why he tries to stop you and restore the exploded areas. But, as everybody knows, perseverance always wins!
How to play:Move around and plant bombs until you strip up a girl. Use explosive range expansion, but be careful and do not blow up yourself. Avoid bumping into your enemy, but don't miss the bonuses - the things will get smoother with them! But remember, not all of them are good for you.Features:
- Several levels, each of them keeps the secret of one of the hotties — reveal them all;
- Increasing difficulty will make the game more exciting, and the reward — more enjoyable;
- One hand mode — sometimes it's extremely necessary =)
35. Conran - The dinky Raccoon
SummaryConran -The dinky Raccoon is a 3rd person Wave Survival Shooter featuring a blue Raccoon Gladiator fighting drones in a futuristic, clean and stylized world.GameplayBlast your way through waves of enemies. Kill bots, collect their scraps to upgrade your weapons, take advantage of the dynamically changing arena and, eventually, buy yourself free.
- Dynamic Maps
- Multiple Difficulty Levels:
- Unlockable Weapons:
- Special Permadeath:
36. Detective Girl of the Steam City
Sophie is a private investigator not unlike Sherlock Holmes. She resides in the Steam City, a metropolis going through an industrial revolution.
In this growing city with a huge population, there are many different kinds of people; industrialists, workers, merchants, and your average citizens.
However, within any big city, there are always criminals and conspiracies. The Steam City will need a detective on the case!
It'll be up to Sophie to uncover the mysteries of the Steam City through her investigations.
What mysteries and intrigue await her?
Find out in this Steam Punk RPG brought to you in native English!
- A Classic RPG Experience
- A Big City to Explore
- Side Quests
- Multiple Supporting Characters
- And a Variety of Enemies!
37. Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse
Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse places players in a dystopian world filled with zombies and mutated creatures. Once glorious cities now stand in ruins, as the few remaining humans now live as scavengers, bereft of any organisation or hope.
But not any more! Choose a character and embark on an epic quest to restore civilization and eradicate the undead threat!
- EXPLORE AND EXPAND: Restore derelict metropolises, one turn at a time! How will you spend your Action Points this turn? Will you scout a nearby sector, then clean your weapons and check out a new recruit? Or will you patch the hole in your defenses and then blindly move into unexplored territory?
- REDISCOVER LOST TECH: Plot your course over an expansive, multi-branched research tree! Bring forth scientific marvels, or start a second industrial revolution! Or perhaps, build a strong economy and make powerful alliances with merchants and mercenaries!
- MANAGE YOUR TEAM: Choose your character class and find or recruit survivors. Gain experience and improve your team's skills and equipment. Find and buy tons of weapons, mods and usable items! But beware, for fighting the undead can be deadly...
- BUILD AND FORTIFY: The Apocalypse has ravaged cities' infrastructure, and it's up to you to restore them. Construct improvements in captured sectors to empower your cause. Produce automated defenses to help you weaken or eliminate invading undead armies!
- FIGHT THE UNDEAD ARMIES: As turns pass, more dangerous undead appear. From acid-spitting zombies to undead, armored soldiers, there are no limits to the horrors you will face. Set your snipers to aim for the head, have a bunch of grenades ready, and pray they don't reach your barricade in numbers!
- UNLOCK THE FUTURE: Relieve the world from undeath in campaign or skirmish mode! Meet mysterious survivors and determine the outcome of random events! Unlock new areas, enemies, classes, bonuses and challenges and lots of extra content as you play!
38. 10 Miles To Safety
The Apocalypse has arrived and your goal is simple: Make it 10 miles to safety through a limitless procedurally-generated world overrun with The Infected and packed with the tools & weapons to fight them.
LOOT DURING THE DAYThe world is full of the tools you'll need to survive: Loot every house, shop and vehicle you find to scavenge weapons, materials, ammo, blueprints & recipes.
TRY TO SURVIVE THE NIGHTMore dangerous creatures hunt in the darkness: Stay in the light and construct barricades, traps & crafted gadgets to make it through the night.
SET YOUR OWN PACEAdvance towards rescue and the infected grow endlessly more lethal. But range far and wide - or even retreat - to upgrade your weapons and gear & stock up on resources before moving ever onwards.
OVER 20 UNIQUE WEAPONSTake the fight to the infected using Shotguns, Assault rifles, Grenade Launchers, Flamethrowers, Katanas & more - many upgradeable with attachments hidden throughout the world.
1-4 PLAYER CO-OPYou are not alone: Up to 3 friends can drop in at any time to aid you on your journey - though be warned that the world will become more lethal with every additional survivor in your group.
EVENTS AND MISSIONSOn your journey you'll come across survivors to save and infected to kill in special events and missions. Completing these risky trials rewards you with bonus gear, blueprints or even AI companions who'll fight by your side.
CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTERChoose from one of five starting characters - each with distinct advantages leading to wildly different ways of playing the game - and unlock more by completing challenges and achievements.
The Gods have abandoned Midgard. Once a prosperous land teeming with mythical beasts and beings, it now rots from the inside, tainted by unknown forces. Odin’s chosen guardians of the realm are gone. In their absence, the sacred Elder Tree they swore to protect is exposed to abuse and manipulation. Now, the only remnants of hope reside in Estra, the daughter of mankind’s last great leader.
With a heavy emphasis on narrative, Estra’s journey through Midgard is filled with Nordic lore, mysterious twists, and consequential decisions. Players will converse with a variety of characters and share in Estra’s discoveries as she learns more about her family’s past and the looming darkness spreading across the realm.
Along the way, players must solve incrementally challenging puzzles that reveal insightful secrets, fantastical abilities, and hidden passageways. While trial and error is useful, patience is necessary. Not every problem allows for multiple mistakes and failure is most certainly an option. The answers you seek may be lost if you make the wrong decision.
Violence isn’t always necessary, but, when push comes to shove, ATONE’s combat is a delicate dance of sword and axe. Combat is grounded in the rhythm game genre and the mechanics of titles like Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution. Music is a crucial component, with each fight receiving its very own song.
ATONE’s music and sound design are composed by Australian artist, Luminist (a.k.a. James Shuar), who blends a synth-heavy score with the digitally corrupted sounds of period-specific instruments.
40. Draw It!
Draw it! With the help of drawing and physics - help the smiley to get to the platform.
Draw a smiley path using geometric shapes to get to the platform!
Use your imagination to achieve the goal!
You have a huge number of options!
Draw and reach the goal!
✒ 70 levels!
✒ many achievements!
✒ low system requirements!
✒ Intuitive gameplay!
✒ Realistic 2d physics!
✒ funny music!
✒ very low price!
41. Dragon Boar and Lady Rabbit
help Lady Rabbit to recover the carrots, through her I think Lady Rabbit will be able to find the carrots, you will have to recover them all. But you will not be alone, Lady Rabbit will be helped by a lazy boar and a skilled dragon named Dargo.
key Features :
* Created by the influence of the Master System games
* Relive a classic and nostalgic gameplay through the reconstruction of a CRT monitor
* Choose to play with the mode you prefer, you can select a style 80 or 70 years.
* Use the strength of Lady Rabbit's desire to find carrots
* A lazy boar and a skilled dragon will help you in the course of the adventure.
Procedural cubic 3D-shooter in the best traditions of the genre. The game is a rich cocktail consisting of the most popular and functional gaming solutions. Customization of characters, opening cases and improving the existing arsenal — all this is available in the game now.
Among other things, the main features of the game are:
• 7 game modes with unique sets of locations (maps)
• More than 20 game locations
• More than 100 types of firearms
• Clan (team) system
Join the gaming community of tomorrow!
43. ClusterPuck 99
ClusterPuck 99 is a sporty competitive sports game about sports based on athletics!
Local multiplayer madness! ClusterPuck 99 is an 8 player game built for parties and smack talk. Bash your friends to gain control of the puck and then fight your way through to your opponents goal. Try to score while avoiding spikes and utilizing speed boosts to blast past other players.
- Compete in intense 8 Player Local Co-op matches!
- Support for Xbox 360, Xbox One and Playstation 4 controllers.
- Navigate through 20+ dangerous maps littered with spikes, bumpers and speed boosts.
- Single Player Challenge mode!
- Customizable team colors and players.
- Instant replays, stat tracking and more!
44. Mutants Must Die!
Mutants Must Die! - It's a dynamic shooter, in which you'll have to kill mutants. The character needs pass the main giant mutants each 3 levels.
In game you'll meet 7 different types of mutants and 4 types of weapons. Each level is passed through a specific teleport at the end of the map. In gameplay you'll need to collect ammo for your different guns and additional first-aid kits.ControlsWalking (A,W,S,D), Fast movement (Shift), Shooting (Left Mouse), Change weapon (1,2,3,4)
45. Monstro: Battle Tactics
On Ludus, ancient terror beasts and humans somehow coexist in perfect harmony. Yet once every few hundred years or so, a predictably unpredictable astrological phenomenon occurs wherein some angry people from the sky arrive from their dimension, "Terra". Whenever they arrive, a fleet of floating islands are brought along and make up the battlefields where the humans and the beasts battle for the amusement of the angry Skygods.
Welcome to Monstro. A fully deterministic logic game which plays like a tactical RPG but without RP, character growth or randomness. Fight the opposing army on the battlefield, which just so happens to be made up of conveniently perfect squares. Survive the onslaught and strike back to be the last one standing. Or, occasionally, do something else the evil Skygods want to be done for their own amusement.
This game takes the traditional tRPG gameplay and reconstructs it into a completely deterministic, logical experience with a twist of tactics. All of this is spiced up with ridiculous, tongue-in-cheek lore and approachable difficulty.
List of features:
- A puzzle game with completely deterministic and repeatable set of rules which still feels like playing a tRPG.
- And even though it plays like a tRPG there are no RPG elements, so it feels more like a t.
- A tongue-in-cheek plot, much better than the previous bullet point!
- No need to tediously repeat the same sequence of moves over and over if you lose, because undo is here! Undo a single move, undo all moves back to the beginning of the mission, undo if you fail the mission and even undo if you are victorious!
- Learn the rules of the enemy AI and use them for your victory. Or read them up because everything is in the in-game help!
- Real-time lighting which adds new depth to the crisp pixel art.
- Traps, pimped-up units, moving walls and breakable walls, ranged attacks and quick feedback on predicted enemy movement.
- 23 achievements including 17 which require you to complete existing levels in a more difficult way!
- 6 Trading Cards with descriptions expanding the game's weird lore.
- Skygods, hand-drawn islands, ancient terror beasts, Goos with :3 faces and the background pushed around by an artificial wind.
46. Emerald Shores
Emerald Shores is a challenging SNES-inspired platformer with a bunch of twists. Level up, take on rewarding sidequests, play unique minigames, unlock secret levels, raise a pet monster, fight an optional mega-leveled beast of a boss, and more!
Travel across a huge world map as you find your way to the floating island of Emerald Shores and liberate it from the invading monsters.
When you've completed the main storyline, take on Remix Mode, which rearranges each of the game's levels to be even more brutal.
You can stack blocks to make your own building. There are several obstructions. You should overcome earthquake, cat, bomb. Your goal is to maintain the building height after disaster.
There are 6 shapes and 3 material of block. weight, restitution coefficient, friction are different by material.
There are total 48 levels. Also, You can make your own map. There are 3 slots to save your own map.
This game is 2d graphic, blocks move by physics law.
Categories in common with Blueprint: Indie
48. Plug Me
Plug Me is a tricky puzzle platform where the timer is a physical object in the game world!
The city of Plug Me is falling off, and to save it you must get from one side of the level to the plug at the end, in order to recharge the loading bar.
Plugman is the only one able to recharge this massive green bar that goes across the middle of the screen and quickly runs out of power.
You are able to walk on the green parts of this bar as a platform, but you must be careful not to fall off as the power is drained.
You will die a lot for sure, but...
Thanks to the fast respawn and the help of both Evinrude (wich will remove one of the obstacles after you die too many times) and the Death streak mechanic (that will slow down the bar), the challenge will be constantly balanced!
- 50+ Levels In 5 Different Worlds.
- 6 Bosses.
- Hard Mode Unlockable.
- Collectable Batteries and Timer Medals.
- Help System After Certain Amount Of Deaths.
- 3 Unlockable Characters.
49. Beer Ranger
Beer Ranger is a platform/logic game in the oldschool style.
You are on a quest to find as much beer as you can. You have a team of the best Dwarfs, who are skilled in finding kegs full of a golden liquor. Beware, there are many merciless foes and cunning traps, which can give you a hard time. Using smart strategy, proper dwarf or agile fingers will bring you closer to the desired goal.
- 8 dwarfs with awesome powers (2 unlockables)
- 5 game modes with ..
- over 25 extensive levels, full of action and puzzle stuff! (including 2 super hardcore levels for really mad people)
- wooden signs with tips and biting notes from the creator
- well-hidden Secret Gems (collecting 7 of those unlocks mighty Dwarf King! )
- Map Creator - design your own levels with anything you'd like
- special codes to change aspects of the game
- oldschool - no fancy decorations or intrusive rewards, finishing the level is a true reward
- hatred of the creator after playing the Original Mode
- Beer Ranger Challenge
BEER RANGER CHALLENGE
This challenge is for true champions of platform games. The champion who will manage to complete the Original Mode and will record* this achievement, will be placed** in the game Credits as the True Beer Ranger forever. The challenge ends 2 months after the release.
* record full play, post video in the Internet and notify the creator.
** with more than one champion, the lesser number of deaths at the end will be the measure to choose the best one.
50. King Lucas
After an affair King Lucas had with the Witch of Sausan, the Queen left him and remarried in an adjacent kingdom, and now his daughters are the only ones left at his side. Due to his love for them, each and every time they get lost in the castle, he moves heaven and earth to get them back and he only resorts to the most intrepid knights in order to find them. Will you be one of those knights?
Play for the favour of King Lucas and the three princesses' love. A castle will be randomly built and you must find them inside a little area of it. You can move horizontally and vertically through the rooms until you reach your goal. Once you succeed, the castle will become a little bit more difficult: a larger area will be unlocked... and the experience will become more hardcore when the princess becomes lost inside a fully unlocked castle with more than 1,000 rooms.
- Get money and buy upgrades such us compasses and crystal balls, more weapons such us magical sticks and swords, or harder shields to protect yourself from the giant spiders, the armored rats, the piranhas and the many other haunted beings in the castle.
- Enroll for collective multiplayer searches where you will be able to compete with your friends or with other unknown players. It’s simple: one princess, one winner... the first to find her.
- Talk and interact with a lot of NPCs who will play different funny and unexpected roles through your quest (yes, there's some hidden story underneath the arcade!).
We absolutely love retro gaming and this has been engrained in King Lucas's DNA. This is a metroidvania game with 2.5D graphics and classic game mechanics for the delight of platform, action and adventure games lovers as well as you who didn't live the 80's and 90's; this is an opportunity for you to taste a bit of that classic feeling with the graphics and sound quality of today.
King Lucas' castle is made up of hundreds of interconnected rooms, which are reconfigured every time a new search begins. These rooms have been hand designed one by one (we don´t use procedural level design!) and there's no two equal gameplays. Lava pits, water tunnels, ladders, traps... this castle has become a deadly place since the queen left.