100 Best Games Like Miracle Fly of 2020 - Miracle Fly Alternatives
Trying to find games like Miracle Fly? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Miracle Fly, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Miracle Fly that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Miracle Fly Alternatives | Games Like Miracle Fly
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Miracle Fly in 2020. If there is something missing from the Miracle Fly , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen.Key Features
- 4 Player Competitive Platforming!
- Keep up with the fastest player in-game, or fall offscreen and get eliminated!
- Use weapons like missiles, mines and grappling hooks to screw over your friends, and make new enemies!
- Local and online multiplayer! Can you have 2 players on a couch against 2 other players on the internet? Yes of course!
- Bots enabled - play on your own with several AI opponents. Or put them into matches with other people!
- A tutorial teaches you how to play
- Controller compatible (and recommended!)
- A dozen expertly designed maps
- Unique game modifiers
- A character named Unic!
- Full blown level editor with over 10k user created levels
- An exciting single player campaign
- Create your own custom in-game trails (visible when you hit super-speed)
Head onto the forum and help us decide what will be the final game! Expect more maps, characters, items and game modes.Follow the development on twitter!
Minecraft: Story Mode is an action-adventure game developed by TellTale. The title revolves around the episodic series-like narrative and puts the importance of the player's choices forward.
The game resembles the genre of the point-and-click adventures. The players can talk with non-mandatory characters and choose the dialogue options out of four or five alternatives. There is a heavy focus on the QTE — the sequences where one must mash buttons in time accordingly with the pictograms depicted on the screen. At the end of each chapter, the player is presented with the choice diagram — his of her picks are compared to those of the other players across the world.
It is not to be forgotten — Minecraft: Story Mode is the TellTale adaptation of another video game. Fingerprints of this are clear: the crafting mode essential to the original has been added to the game, and the title has become more friendly all in all. That is the contrast with the previous TellTale installments — they were mainly targeting mature audience.
The Story Mode created the narrative from the start — the original game does not feature it. The story centers around Jesse — the protagonist and the player at the same time — who travel around the in-game world in searches for The Order of the Stone....
Mario Bros. (マリオブラザーズ, Mario Burazāzu) is a platform game published and developed for arcades by Nintendo in 1983. It was created by Shigeru Miyamoto. It has been featured as a minigame in the Super Mario Advance series and numerous other games. Mario Bros. has been re-released for the Wii's, Nintendo 3DS's, and Wii U's Virtual Console services in Japan, North America, Europe and Australia.
In the game, Mario is portrayed as an Italian-American plumber who, along with his brother Luigi, has to defeat creatures that have been coming from the sewers. The gameplay focuses on Mario and Luigi exterminating the creatures by flipping them on their backs and kicking them away. The original versions of Mario Bros.—the arcade version and the Family Computer/Nintendo Entertainment System (FC/NES) version—were received positively by critics.
This app is optimized for iPhone 4S/iPad3 and above.
Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, it’s up to Mickey to brave the dangers of the Castle of Illusions to rescue Minnie. Gather your courage and traverse enchanted forests, take on hordes of rebellious toys and navigate mazes of living books. Play as Mickey and save Minnie from Mizrabel’s evil clutches!
GAME FEATURES –
-Play as Mickey Mouse in this reimagining of the classic Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game!
-Experience a world of wonder, brought to life with all-new graphics and magical adventures!
-Journey across five magical worlds filled with Mizrabel’s powerful minions!
-Complete hidden challenges to customize Mickey with classic costumes!
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®3 systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
TRIVIAL PURSUIT is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro to Ubisoft Entertainment. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Games software © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. ...
Larry Laffer is a short, tacky, balding, forty-year-old man who has been living with his mother until recently. He used to be in the software business, but decided to leave everything behind as he moved to the city of Lost Wages in pursuit of sexual fulfillment. Clad in a white polyester leisure suit, Larry finds himself outside of Lefty's Bar, determined to finally lose his virginity - or commit suicide if he is unable to achieve that goal before dawn.
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards is the first game in Al Lowe's Leisure Suit Larry series, largely inspired by the text adventure Softporn Adventure, though with a greatly enhanced script containing more humorous descriptions and dialogue. A text parser is used to input commands for interaction with a graphical environment. Progress is achieved by collecting various items and figuring out which of those may be essential for conquering the hearts of the several female characters appearing in the game.
- Includes Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards and its VGA Version
(The VGA Version of the game is available through steam. Right click on the game in the steam library -> properties -> betas and choose the VGA version.)
- Play as one of gaming’s longest lasting legends: Leisure Suit Larry!
- Al Lowe’s famously risque humor and bodacious babes that are waiting to “work out” with you!
- Use text commands for interactions with the environment!
Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!
A Vibrant Adventure for All: Explore a colorful world at your own pace, help quirky characters with their unusual requests, and solve clever puzzles that will challenge players of all levels with a 4 - 5 hour campaign.
Charming Cast: Meet a cast of memorable characters on your journey, each with their own problems and eccentricities to accommodate along the way.
Cooperative Mode: Join up with family and friends for local multiplayer fun in custom cooperative levels and challenges.
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more...complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade -- at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes access to all 5 episodes (Episode 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 as they release) in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes is an action-shooter game developed by The 3DO Company, Aqua Pacific and Saffire Corporation. It came out on 30-09-1999. 3DO Company, The published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Army Men: Sarge's Heroes on Dreamcast, PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and PC.
Die Hard Trilogy is an action, shooter, racing and arcade game developed by Acclaim Cheltenham and Probe Entertainment. It was originally released in 1996. SEGA published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Die Hard Trilogy on PC, PlayStation and SEGA Saturn.
Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment. ...
It takes place across 5 unique stages and 15 levels in total. You and your not so arch enemy each play as one of ten character choices while trying to kill each other or the hordes of minions. You get to wield five types of weapons in arena style combat. The last man standing wins!
- Four game modes
- Single player versus an AI player or against hordes of minions
- Local multiplayer versus each other or cooperative against the minions
- Five stage settings, including underground, a pyramid, and a futuristic city
- Each stage has three differently designed levels for single player vs. AI, multiplayer vs. each other, and the hordes of minions
- Five weapon types including grenades, pistols, and machine guns
- Ten delightful characters to choose from including Elfis Presley, Bathead, and the masked luchador El Pistolero
The detectives of the 24 Wards Heinous Crimes Unit have their sights set on one particular suspect: Kamui Uehara, legendary serial killer and perpetrator of a number of assassinations of government officials 20 years prior in the now-famous "Silver Case". However, nobody knows who - or what - Kamui really is.
Is this really the second coming of Kamui? Who is this infamous serial killer, and what is his endgame?
Take control of the protagonist - a member of the Special Forces Unit known as “Republic” - from a first-person perspective and dig deep into the underground of the 24 Wards and the police force itself to unravel the various interconnected mysteries encountered throughout the game. Inspired by classic adventure and visual novel-style games as well as neo-noir and hardboiled detective films, The Silver Case provides a unique and revolutionary gameplay experience as it leads you through deep and engaging storylines filled with puzzles and riddles. Uncover the truth piece by piece as you struggle to survive in this dark and dangerous world where the stakes are even higher than they seem!
A dyed-in-the-wool psychopath who gained the title of “the King of Crime” after stabbing a government official to death. Kamui’s motive is completely shrouded in mystery, and it is not known whether he’s acting alone or following orders from some higher power. His victims are major witnesses of suspicious industrial disasters and persons of interest in legal cases which cannot be tried under the current system.
A straight-laced, mid-level investigator in the 24 Wards Heinous Crimes Unit. Relatively quiet and subdued, he provides a perfect contrast to his partner Kusabi, the more rough-around-the-edges of the pair.
Sumio’s partner, and a grizzled veteran investigator. Back in his regional agent days, he headed the original Silver Case 20 years prior.
A beautiful and level-headed investigator who relies on scientific evidence and raw data to solve crimes.
Calm and collected, Morikawa is a talented investigator who has worked with Kusabi since their days as regional agents. One of the founding members of the Heinous Crimes Unit.
Originally a member of the Public Security Department, Nakategawa has connections in all of the surrounding jurisdictions and is plays a vital role in interdepartmental communications. Rather than going out into the field to investigate crime scenes directly, Nakategawa’s main focus lies in directing investigations from HQ. ...
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...
- Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang. ...
Sure, there are hardcore football simulators, but it's difficult to play them and, even more importantly, they don't give you enough feedback to assess the accuracy and wisdom' of your decisions.
Football Tactics is a game about a coach who no-one believes in. So to prove them wrong, he takes an amateur club and attempts to raise it to the pinnacle of world football! Playing the role of this coach, you start out with an old stadium which has just a single bench for your fans.Your goal is for your team to become so successful that you will ultimately transform this worthless bench into an arena with 80 000 seats by which time your club will have won all the major prestigious trophies in world football!
You play matches by utilizing the unique, turn-based mechanics, at the same time developing your club to its highest potential. Your decisions concerning team development affect the match results so choose wisely because your results, in turn, affect the strategic development of your club.
- TURN-BASED MATCHES - Unique turn-based system allows to use your strong sides against tactical mistakes of an opponent
- CAMPAIGN - Make your way from Amateur to Premier League, play in the Cup matches, buy and train your footballers, improve your club
- SKILLS SYSTEM - Experiment with skills and talents to build unique team
- ULTIMATE FACE EDITOR - The editor allows you to edit any face in your team, and modders can add their favorite players to their mods
- SMOOTH ANIMATIONS - Footballers move like in real football with smooth and realistic animations
- CLUB'S UPGRADES - Upgrade your stadium, invest in the young footballers and hire coaches to make your club stronger
- MODS SUPPORT - Create your own leagues or play the leagues created by other players
- ONLINE MODE - Call your friends and create a playoff tournament. Who is the best tactician among you?
- HOT SEAT - Choose a favourite national club and play against a friend on one PC
- TWITCH SUPPORT - The viewers can interact with the Twitch streamers
HoPiKo is an intense speed run platformer where you get to save gaming. Jump from platform to platform avoiding death, exploiting shortcuts and ripping through 100s of hand-crafted levels, each one dropped into a 5-stage mini run designed to break your mind!
Compete to be the fastest in the world with time based scores, level pars and collectable retro consoles opening unique bonus runs.
- Fast and brutal twitch-based gameplay.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack written and composed on authentic hardware.
- Uses every ounce of your muscle memory.
- Unique minimal controls, you’ve never played a platformer like this!
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York is a video game based loosely on the 1992 film of the same name; it was released on the Nintendo Entertainment System, Genesis, Game Boy, MS-DOS and Super NES platforms. The game was in memory of Tom Heidt....
Jagged Alliance features: 60 mercenaries... 60 attitudes... 60 voices; intense turn-based combat lets you plan every action; non-linear gameplay; three exciting levels of play will determine if you're as good as you think you are and a replay feature to look for Santino's Achilles heel - you'll need all the help you can get!
An exciting game design approach - role playing and strategy - puts you in the thick of the action!A true icon of tactical turn-based gameplay Lots of authentic weapons and equipment Memorable characters including the “Go away, I’m busy!” Fidel Dahan ...
- 15 innovative and challenging levels
- Unique influence on the gaming world with the virtual painting marker
- Three lovingly designed worlds, based on children´s drawings
- Innumerable traps, monsters and tricky puzzles
- Challenges, secrets and rewards can all be unlocked
- Fantastic soundtrack from the well-known Indie band genre
- Multi-Awards Winner
Almost always such ships are full of valuable cargo any mercenary can take. The terms are as simple as that: you bring the ship to the new owner and all the cargo is yours.
The point is not to join the dead members of the crew...
Spaceship Looter is an action roguelike game, where mercenaries of all stripes rob drifting schooner, lost transtport ships and abandoned military cruisers - all what is filled with tons of valuable loot and hidden in the deep space.
Each ship is randomly generated and filled with heavily armed enemies prowling in search of prey. Buy new guns, upgrade abilities of the heroes, buy antiques, fight, and be sure - the booty will be yours!
- High difficulty
- 7 spaceships
- Interaction with the mechanisms
- Randomly generated levels
- Interesting quests
- Juicy decoration
- Full support of controllersPreviewsHardcore Gamer:
"Loot ships, get better toys, loot more ships, repeat. Nicely explode-y with a whole lot of bullets going on"Help translating the gameIf you know Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian and Spanish then you can help!
Spaceship Looter Translation Sheet ...
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system ...
Summer 1988 and your mom has just rented the coolest new game for your Kingbit Entertainment System. As you play over the course of the day it becomes apparent something is different about this game than the other games you own.
Duck Season is a throwback to the golden age of 1980's gaming and movies with a hint of horror in a Spielburgian universe. Re-live a slice of childhood as you transported to an eerily familiar memory and play out the dark story that unfolds over a single day/night as your imagination takes over.
- Seven unique endings
- Seven mini games to play on your Kingbit Entertainment System
- Dozens of Easter eggs and hidden secrets
- Realistic virtual environments
- Multiple short films found on VHS tapes
- Additional mysterious sub plots
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
Please Re-enter Text Here
- Dynamic levels
- 6 kinds of your ship
- Exciting battles with bosses
- Excellent soundtrack
- Juicy Art
- Improvement system
You will manage a small fighting cockroach with a laser cannon on its back. You have to visit the attic, in the kitchen, bathroom, explore the sewers, corridors, etc.You will meet hordes of different insects, ready to destroy you, on your way to victory. Upgrade your powerful weapons and show them “who is the boss”!
- 10 levels of difficulty are waiting for you ahead.
- 11 types of enemies will meet on your way.
- 3 weapon upgrades will be available to. Use as much as possible each of them.
- In your arsenal will be a pair of binoculars, which can always use and to view the opponents.
- Cheerful music will create a good impression and cheerful mood.
Try to survive by controlling a small combat cockroach!
Чика воинствующий таракан – это хардкорная игра с видом сверху.Вы будете управлять маленьким боевым тараканом с лазерной пушкой на спине.В процессе игры Вам предстоит побывать в чердачном помещении, на кухне, в ванной комнате, исследовать канализационные трубы, коридоры и т.д.
На пути к победе, вы встретитесь с полчищем разного рода насекомых, готовые в любой момент уничтожить Вас.
Прокачивайте мощное оружие героя и покажите противникам "кто в доме хозяйн!"
- 10 уровней сложности вас ждут впереди.
- 11 типов врагов встретятся на вашем пути.
- 3 вида обновлений оружия вам будут доступны.
- В вашем арсенале будет бинокль, которым можно будет всегда воспользоваться и обозревать противников.
- Задорная музыка создаст хорошее впечатление и веселое настроение.
Попробуй выжить, управляя маленьким воинствующим тараканом! ...
There, on the edge of the world, misfortune befalls her. Tim goes out of the house in a fit of lunacy and falls off the cliff. He did not die, but is in a coma. It is not hard to guess that the fall off the cliff and coma are caused by intrigues of the Sandman.
It would seem what might be easier for Laura, having the absolute Power, to awaken her husband? However, being received the Power, Laura has made a commitment not to use the Power for her own benefit. This means that she can’t help Tim to wake up. And she has 2 choices: watch how her beloved slowly dies in the hospital, or have recourse to the help of an old friend again who once helped her when she was in a coma.
When Laura met an old friend (the player), she stops the time to pass by the doctors unchecked and infiltrate in Tim’s ward, and then she immerses the player into the subconscious of Tim, whose body is almost seized by the Sandman.
The Sandman operates under the old scheme: by sending nightmares, he suppresses the will of the victim to resist.
Will the player have time to wake up Tim before the Sandman turns him into his heir?
- Continuation of game series;
- Original game world;
- More than 40 gaming locations;
- The world changes during walkthrough;
- 12 mini-games;
- More than 30 3D videos and cut-scenes;
- Unique meta-game on search of beholders (variation of Hidden Object’s mechanics);
- Meta-game on search of diary’s pages with prehistory of game events
- 2 game modes (normal and advanced);
- Achievements system
"Lost Journey" is a puzzle game of space exploration, we have received:
"2015 IndiePlay Best Mobile Game" nomination
"2014 Imagine Cup" award in China
"2014's most anticipated ID @ Xbox game"
On a Journey… Lost, but not without Hope
An angel of heaven comes to Jennifer in the form of a butterfly. This plane of existence mirrors the serene world she left behind, but there are secrets – memories – hidden here. As Jennifer collects the shards of her memories, she confronts many trials, but the happy memories and her strength of spirit solidify her resolve, spurring her onward. With her guide at her side, Jennifer sifts through time and space, reverses gravity, and does the otherwise impossible to find her happiness and her way back to heaven. Jennifer will uncover the truth; she will reach the end of her Lost Journey.
The serene music and uplifting backgrounds in Lost Journey convey hope and beauty even in the journey after death. Through Jennifer, players realize that their own strength of spirit will carry them through their own trials in life, and ultimately allow them to reach the end of any Lost Journey.
- Nomination of Best China IndiePlay Game
-Colorful, soulful artwork draws players into the story and journey.
-Players can literally ‘flip’ the scene to expose new paths and opportunities.
-Reverse Gravity, Bend Time, Manipulate Space… this reality is not as straightforward as it appears!
-Music nicely compliments the Asian setting and relaxed feel of the game.
【Follow Us on 】
Visit our Official site: http://www.dreamsky.me/lost-journey-game ...
- Fully detailed and customizable space ships
- Hundreds of weapons and modules of multiple sizes
- Huge procedurally generated galaxy, limited only by your computer's capabilities
- Randomized factions and political standings
- Open world sandbox, you are in control of your fate
- Detailed economy simulation with resources, trade routes
- Epic space combat
Rubber Ducky is a quiet individual who has had the fortune of finding a Rainbow Gun during a rainstorm of colored weaponry. Mr The Tree informs him that the Spikies love to be zapped with Rainbow Guns. Being rather genial, Rubber Ducky decides to spend his day going around and zapping things.
He's a Duck, you're a Duck!
Control Rubber Ducky, a square version of everyone's favorite fowl, as he spreads his laser-joy!
The Rubber Ducky Gameplay!
Take Rubber Ducky through some pretty spunky places, like the Digital Place, the Home of the Teleporting Penguins, and the Rather Spunky Badlands with frenetic side-scrolling action!
Meet the Characters!
Rubber Ducky knows a lot of people, like the Floating Lizards, the Accordion, Mr. The Tree, and the Teleporting Penguins!
Some Rubber Ducky Sounds!
Crazy beats are everywhere! And are those backgrounds dancing along in time?
Outfit your Duck!
'Dat's right! Get some swag goin' by changing up your costume!
Great as a Virtual Stocking-Stuffer!
With the gift-giving season right on us, pick up some Rubber Ducky copies to give out to the friends you like at least a bit, but not a ton! ...
Terrible evil is free and it has already obsessed one of the teenagers. You can release yourself from the evil bonds only by giving it to the other one. And you can leave the house only with a spell by returning the evil back to the hell. But it will not leave empty-handed.
Someone will stay here forever. Who will be this loser?
1. Multiplayer from 2 to 4 people (recommended 4);
2. Choose your tactics - hide from Evil in a locker or get away from it by bike;
3. Gloomy atmosphere - explore dark rooms and creepy corridors;
4. Do whatever you can to stay human and leave the building;
5. Watch out - at any time, your friend can turn into an enemy. ...
What makes this game so special?
- Customized zones each with their own unique ship settings
- Automated leagues with detailed stat tracking
- Wide array of weapons and tools, including: bullets, bombs, mines, repels, bursts, decoys, temporary walls, and more
- A variety of play modes: CTF, turf, deathmatch, ball games, team deathmatch, base assault, and hundreds of special events
- Oldschool ambiance, a nice contrast to new games with all style and no substance
- A community glad to welcome newcomers, and with real personality
- Netcode so optimized that you can run smoothly from almost any connection or location
It's hard to describe why people love this game so much. Like any classic, even today, it still feels fresh. But it's not without its faults; it has an older interface that can be confusing at first. New players have to first set up a profile by clicking the Profile button, and then typing in a Player Name and Password at the top right. This name must be unique to the network. The only way to check is by pressing OK, choosing a zone from the list, and then pressing Play to see if your name is already in use. (Hint: it probably is, so try something unusual!)
Once you're in the game, you can access the menu by pressing Escape. Change to a new ship by pressing 1-8, or choose S to spectate. By default, Ctrl fires your guns, Tab will Bomb, and Shift is your afterburner. To talk to other players, just start typing.
If you can handle a few quirks, you might discover why Subspace Continuum has such incredible lasting appeal. Come on in, try a few different zones, and see for yourself! You might just find it's your new favorite game. ...
At some point during the 1980's the world has become a stage of battle between the Federation and the Empire. The latter sees itself as the successor state to the malevolent Badds, also known as the Nazz. One day, the Federation discovers that the Imperial leader Generalissimo Killt decides to complete an unfinished project codenamed "Albatros" and started by the Badds. The Federation sends their hero Super Joe to stop the Empire's plans, but he is captured. Ladd Spencer, a member of the special FF Battalion, is dispatched to rescue Super Joe and uncover the enemy's secrets.
This version of Bionic Commando is loosely based on the original arcade game and its computer ports, having different levels and plot. The protagonist is a soldier with a bionic arm that extends and contracts. His arm allows him to grab on to fixed objects to swing around and climb up platforms, which is the only way to do so due to the lack of a jumping ability. The arm also grabs opponents and pulls them towards the player character.
After most levels the Bionic Commando will receive items. Often these items are required to successfully complete other levels. Additionally, each level will require a different colored communicator in order to make sense of message traffic....
Mega Man X Collection is a compilation of video games developed by Capcom. Released on January 10, 2006 exclusively in North America for the GameCube and PlayStation 2 platforms, Mega Man X Collection contains the first six games in the Mega Man X series, which originated on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and made its way primarily onto various 32-bit consoles. All six games are action platformers in which the player traverses a series of stages and gains the special weapons of defeated bosses.
In addition to these games, Mega Man X Collection includes unlockable artwork and music relating to the series, as well as Mega Man Battle & Chase, a racing game based on the original Mega Man series that was previously unreleased in North America. The compilation is a follow-up to Mega Man Anniversary Collection, another compilation of eight games in the original Mega Man series previously released on both platforms and the Xbox. Critical reception for Mega Man X Collection has been average to fairly positive. Reviews have noted it as a competent portfolio of games of varying quality, but have expressed negative comments regarding its lack of additional content....
With 200 million downloads and counting, Color Switch was the fastest game in the App Store history to reach 50 million downloads and was the #1 game in over 150 countries. With this new version of Color Switch we’re bringing you even more mini games, music, and very exciting new features not seen before.
How to Play
● Tap to get the ball past each obstacle.
● Follow the color pattern to cross each obstacle.
● Timing and Patience are the keys to victory.
● Earn stars to unlock new balls.
● Beat Every Challenge and get a High Score in Endless
● New Modes and Levels added with each update
Please send all feedback to email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you! ...
One Chance is a game about choices and dealing with them.
Scientist John Pilgrim and his team have accidently created a pathogen that is killing all living cells on Earth.
In the last 6 remaining in-game days on Earth, the player must make choices about how to spend his last moments. Will he spend time with his family, work on a cure or go nuts?
Shadows on the Vatican - Act I: Greed is an adventure game developed by 10th Art Studio. It was originally released in 2012. It was published by Adventure Productions. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Shadows on the Vatican - Act I: Greed on PC.
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory is a 2D platformer game that presents the story of a sugar cube. The background tiles of the game have two sides, namely, the front and the back. These tiles can be flipped for access to critical hints to solve different levels. They may or may not help you, so pay attention!
The game is the full version of IGF China 2010's winner, Sugar Cube. It includes 5 factory themes containing 90 levels and 2 endings. Also included is the full soundtrack of the game.
Note: Soundtrack will be located at -> Steam -> Steamapps -> Common -> Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory -> Soundtrack ...
Help Job the Leprechaun to rescue his friend Eri on this retro style one.
Collect all clovers on stage and find the door to go to the next level.
A horde of goblins, zombies, caterpillars and many more monsters will try to stop you, use your Magic Hat to kill them all.
You are not alone in this adventure, Catalina Cow and and The Elf will help you with their abilities.
Will peace and quiet come back to Leprechaun Village?Features:
- 38 levels full of monsters and puzzles.
- Retro Pixel-Art and Chiptune Sound.
- Full Controller Support.
Scurry through diverse levels, including deserts, forests, factories, and alien planets. Use the environment to your advantage, by utilizing bubble machines, bomb-blocks, balloons, invisi-blocks, and more!Features:
- Simple, addictive gameplay
- 50+ Challenging levels! (don't worry, you have unlimited squirrels at your disposal)
- ♫ Full Original Soundtrack
- 5 Unique Worlds
- Insane Boss battles
- Play as many different squirrels, they will change with each life!
- Cutting-edge squirrel tail physics!
- Explore the overworld and find entrances to new levels. Play in any order!
- Mini-games, unlocked by finding retro game cartridges hidden in levels
- Keep track of your best times for each level, try to earn all the time trophies!
- Secret cheat items that can only be earned by the most skilled Squirrels!
- Can play with only 1 hand
Throughout the worlds, there are many obstacles, some are dangerous, and some may help you on your journey....
Note: Linux/Mac versions hopefully coming
PHOTOSENSITIVE SEIZURE WARNING
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these "photosensitive epileptic seizures" while watching video games.
These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling down or striking nearby objects.
Immediately stop playing and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms - children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these seizures.
The risk of photosensitive epileptic seizures may be reduced by taking the following precautions:
• Play in a well-lit room
• Do not play when you are drowsy or fatigued
If you or any of your relatives have a history of seizures or epilepsy, consult a doctor before playing.
Thanks for checking the game out! ...
- Nearly 100 mind-pinching levels!
- Multiple ways to finish each level - you decide!
- Avoid pesky birds and pollution
- Use your shell “lives” to create new opportunities to win!
- Challenging combat
- Retro style pixel art graphics
- Over 50 different items to try out
- Breathtaking environment and stunning visuals. ...
Hoo-Boy - A platformer game about the adventures of a candy boy hailing from Candy-Land.
Jump on platforms, avoid traps, defeat enemies, collect coins and find secrets together with our brave hero in his amazing adventure!
- 25 Levels.
- Enemies and traps.
- Find easter eggs and portal in Candy-Land.
In Crappy day enhanced edition you play as Dave, a little, funny and odd poop who wishes, at any cost, to become famous in entertainment world, and will try to escape a tiny trouble with his dad, the notorious Don Nando Vito Bonaserra, Godfather of Poo York.
Run, jump, slide, dive, exceed atrocious and funny obstacles pervaded by a touch of madness that will get you smile and poop off at the same time
Plus, you'll get some sort of assistance , throughout your adventure, from a suspicious guy with mustaches, apparently useless.
Will you be able to make it through or be the poop you really are deep down?
Note : Any reference to the names and places contained in this videogame is purely random. ...
• Simulates the game systems' internal clock and calendar to project a realistic passage of time.
• Participate in weekly events, such as shopping, trivia games, card trading and more.
• Undergo a true underdog story and overcome your rival.
• Detailed surfing system to impress judges for big scores. ...
Endless roguelike in the style of good old 8-bit games on the dandy. Remember your childhood - the best childhood ...
• STORY •
In a world where gravity laws were broken, a brave guy was held captive for rebelling and defying the rules! Being the first one ever to rise against the system, he found himself in danger, and in need to run for his life.
However, after being relentlessly chased down by the Gravity Troops, our hero was finally captured and beamed up to a space ship, only to find a terrifying truth: they were going to clone him.
As an evil plan to organize dangerous races across Gravity Guy's once free world, his DNA was collected and the cloning process began. Along with our hero, other inhabitants were also cloned, so that every time someone loses, the race can be restarted.
• ABOUT THE GAME •
Our brave Guy now finds himself on top of towers running for his life, jumping from one platform to another, while avoiding many hazards placed across his path. Just tap the button on the right side of the screen to raise the lifts and on the left to perform a jump - which will definitely come in handy!
There are 7 different clones to be used, each with its own special abilities:
Neon, Troop, Girl, Slim, Beast, Mech and Beauty!
Collect coins and earn points in order to unlock new power slots, and level up to get bonuses. Choose the power up you want in your next level! You can use the coins to purchase the power supplies in the shop!
• Amazing retina graphics
• Simple two-button tap controls
• Interactive tutorial to learn how to play
• Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
• Fast and fun gameplay
• 7 Different characters to choose from
• Fully stocked shop and many power ups
• Game music, which automatically switches itself off at start when playing other music on your iPod/iPhone
Find out more about Miniclip:
“Like” Gravity Guy 2 on Facebook:
Follow Miniclip on Twitter:
Miracle Fly game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Miracle Fly
- Control is unique, which means it would give you a whole new gaming experience
(you might find it hard to play at first, but don't worry, you'll get used to it)
*You can use keyboard ( W / S button as replacement for mouse click)
- 100+ stages. Almost every stage has unique design.
- Spice up your game experience by fighting the (cute) boss
- Play with other characters in New Game+. Access it after you finish the game with equal amount of character used.
There is no story in Miracle Fly. The characters are just having fun in the Dream World.