The best games like Minion Masters are:
- arrow_rightBioShock Infinite
- arrow_rightDota 2
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
- arrow_rightDota Underlords
- arrow_rightTrain Valley
- arrow_rightDarkarta: A Broken Heart's Quest Collector's Edition
- arrow_rightSanctum 2
100 Best Games Like Minion Masters:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (34)
- PlayStation 4 (46)
- iOS (64)
- Android (49)
- macOS (82)
- Linux (38)
- Nintendo Switch (29)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (26)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (28)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (14)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (4)
- SNES (5)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (12)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (8)
- Genesis (8)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (3)
- Web (2)
1. BioShock Infinite
The third game in the series, Bioshock takes the story of the underwater confinement within the lost city of Rapture and takes it in the sky-city of Columbia. Players will follow Booker DeWitt, a private eye with a military past; as he will attempt to wipe his debts with the only skill he’s good at – finding people. Aside from obvious story and style differences, this time Bioshock protagonist has a personality, character, and voice, no longer the protagonist is a silent man, trying to survive.
Open and bright level design of Columbia shows industrial colonial America in a seemingly endless carnival. But Bioshock is not famous for its visuals, but for its story. Mystery and creative vision of Irrational Games invite players to uncover the secrets of Columbia’s leader - Zachary Comstock and save Elizabeth, the girl, that’s been locked up in the flying city since her birth.
Unique weapons and mechanics of Vigor will make encounters different, helping players to adjust to the new found mobility and hook shot, making fights fast-paced and imaginative.
2. Dota 2
What used to be an unofficial modded map for the Warcraft 3, ended up being the most budgeted cybersport discipline, gathering millions of people to watch annual international championships.
MOBA genre started with the DOTA, Defense of the Ancients, which can be efficiently described as 5 vs 5 top-down action strategy game, during which players are tasked to destroy the enemy core while protecting their own.
Players can pick out of the roster of 112 heroes and battle on the single map while taking advantage of field vision, resources and item build that can either make heroes stronger or disable the enemy. DOTA 2 is still active, and receives updates weekly, reshaping metas and refreshing game balance, if by any chance some heroes became unreasonably strong. Each hero has not only a unique set of abilities but is fully customizable, through getting items for heroes after matches of through the trade. Not only heroes but terrain, couriers, that deliver items for you and even match announcers, that can be voiced by heroes, professional casters of just memorable characters from other forms of media.
Categories in common with Dota 2: Action
3. Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City is the second game in the Arkham series. Joker has escaped from Arkham Asylum, and Doctor Hugo Strange is capturing Bruce Wayne. Strange discovers the true identity behind the Batman and tries to kill him, but Wayne escapes from the prison and saves the Catwoman from Two-Face. Trying to acknowledge the mysterious "Protocol 10" he finds Joker in devastating state - fatal infection slowly kills. Joker infects Batman and every Gotham hospital.
Arkham City involves legendary Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil coming back as Bruce Wayne and Joker, gifting their voices one more time. Noir Gotham atmosphere is supported by a grim plot and very live surroundings. The gameplay is still concentrating on simple but comforting fighting system making fights feel very fast and intense. In solving puzzles and gaining a tactical advantage, Batman can use different gadgets, as Batarang or a grapnel gun. You can silently dive and kill your enemies and use your detective skills to find clues about villains your facing, becoming as close to Batman, as possible.
Smite is a free-to-play MOBA game developed by Hi-Rez Studios.
Gods from multiple mythologies serve as playable characters in the game. Each god has three base abilities, one ultimate ability, and one passive ability. Each character can buy up to 6 passive items that grant stats bonuses and up to 2 active items that give the player new abilities such as teleporting or healing. Such items don't require mana but have a long recovery time.
The goal of the game is to destroy the opposing team's lane defenders and their Titan. Players are followed by minions that deal small amounts of damage to towers, lane defenders, the Titan or the opposing players.
Smite features a five-class system. Players are free to choose from assassin, warrior, mage, hunter and guardian classes. Each class has it's own specifics and should be carefully chosen according to the situation on the arena.
In contrast to other MOBA's, there are multiple game modes in Smite. The main differences between them are the amount of gold the players spawn with, the number of players, and the number of lanes.
Categories in common with SMITE: Action
5. Dota Underlords
Dota Underlords is a new stand-alone game that pits you against seven opponents in a battle of wits that will have you building, combining, and leveling-up a crew in a battle of dominance for the city of White Spire. In this game, victory is determined not by twitch reflexes, but by superior tactics.
6. Train Valley
- Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
- Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
- Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause).
- Play through 4 seasons: Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020).
- Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
- Explore the game in different game modes: in story mode (5-10 minutes), in random mode (15-20 minutes – the level looks and develops differently every time you launch) or in sandbox-like regime (can be turned on for both story and random modes. It allows to play without time and money limits).
- Discover 15 types of trains – from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains, driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms.
7. Darkarta: A Broken Heart's Quest Collector's Edition
Darkarta – A Broken Heart's Quest Collector's Edition
Like all moms, for Mary her daughter was everything!
Haunted by strange curses from her orphanage days, Mary never knew the story of her dark past until the day she received that strange, mysterious letter.
Never in her wildest dreams did she fear that fate would wipe away the peaceful serenity of her life.
3700 years have gone by, but even time can never heal it.
Enter the enchanted 'Netherworld' where your destiny was written in blood and which whispers of true love.
* A mother's epic frantic quest for her daughter, to the lost civilization of the Indus Valley - An untold saga of true love.
* Explore ‘unforeseen’ environs and original puzzles. Over 5 hr CE game play
* Bonus Chapter “Rising of the Phoenix”– Play in 'god' mode.
* Prequel Comic Book, Mom's diary pages
* 30 Nostalgic memory collectibles
* 36 Hall of Fame Medals
* 28 Morphing Objects
* Concepts, Wallpapers and Sound tracks
* Replay Mini Games/HOP/Cut-scenes
8. Sanctum 2
Sanctum 2 is a first-person shooter game, the second installment in Sanctum series by Coffee Stain Studios.
The story takes place on planet Loek-III colonized by people. The colonies are built around the Cores, large spheres of energy that make Loek atmosphere suitable for humans. You take a role of one of four Core Guardians team members. There are 4 characters in the game with its unique abilities and characteristics and several unlockable weapons for every one of them.
The gameplay may be essentially described as a mix of FPS and tower defense. Every level is necessarily a tower-defense-style map with the main building, the Core, which player has to protect from waves of enemies, coming from the access shafts. Every round consists of two phases: building phase, when the player can build towers and walls that help hold back waves of enemies, and defending phase when the player has to kill enemies in order not to let them destroy the Core.
In Besiege, you build impossible siege weapons and launch them to see if they will work. The game uses realistic physics system and was often compared to Kerbal Space Program. Each machine has to be assembled before use. The player is given a variety of modules to build from, and they include all kinds of weaponry, not necessarily medieval. Using improbable combinations of wheels, drills, spikes, blades, propellers, cannons, and water hoses you can turn your death machine into a plane, a tank, a robot, or rather something not found in the real world. Each machine is built with a purpose to complete a level objective, be it to destroy an enemy castle, slaughter the opposing army, or move an object to a destination. Levels include many kinds of obstacles, such as landmines, trees, rocks, and enemy soldiers.
The machines can be of any shape, however grotesque or impractical. If they’re not well-thought or too shaky to withstand attacks and obstacles, they will fall apart, catch fire, or explode. However, failing spectacularly is half the fun of Besiege.
10. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
The game takes place in the universe of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, on a planet called Tartarus.
You play as Gabriel Angelos, the commander of the Space Marines, who comes to the planet to fight the Armada of orcs because they have become a real problem of the star system. Later he learns that the Chaos forces are the leaders of the Orcs. The Sorcerer, Sindri Myr betrays his master, Baal. Then Gabriel was betrayed by his friend, who gave the sorcerer Sindri Myr a mystical artefact - Maledictum, but despite this, Sindri Myr leaves Isador to fight alone, and he dies. Sindri uses the stone to turn into the Daemon Prince with the stone's power.
The player is given the opportunity to collect resources and spend them on the construction of the base, the development of technology and the creation of military units. However, in this game, much attention is paid to the tactical component.
Fights, as a rule, are not large crowds of troops, but small groups of 4-8 people and the number of military equipment is calculated units. There are also personal limitations. For example, the number of Orc races and chaos builders is limited to 4-5 units.
Categories in common with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition: Strategy
11. Axiom Verge
This is the action-adventure you’ve been waiting decades for. After a lab accident, a scientist awakens in a mysterious, alien world. Is this a distant planet? The far future? Or a complex virtual-reality computer simulation?
Plumb the recesses of a large, labyrinthine world in order to learn its secrets and uncover your role within it.
Discover tons of weapons, items, and abilities, each with their own unique behaviors and usage. You’ll need your wits to find them all.
Combat bizarre biomechanoid constructs, the deadly fallout of an ancient war, and the demons of your own psyche.
And finally, break the game itself by using glitches to corrupt foes and solve puzzles in the environment.
Life. Afterlife. Real. Virtual. Dream. Nightmare. It's a thin line.
It's Axiom Verge.
12. Worms W.M.D
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!Key Features
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
- Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
- Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
- Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay: Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite entrants in the series; and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
- New and classic weapons: Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
- Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare: Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
13. Gems of War
Gems of War is a puzzle role-playing game developed by Infinite Interactive. The game is a spiritual successor of another game made by the same developer, Puzzle Quest.
There is not much plot present in the game. The players create their character, choose their faction, and start off as a troop commander in an army of the faction they chose.
Gems of War is heavily inspired by Hearthstone and uses its core gameplay mechanic while putting its own spin on it. The players engage their enemies on the game board, by choosing specific cards. After that, a gem mini-game, similar to Candy Crush Saga, starts. The better the player completes the mini-game - the more damage will be dealt to the enemy. At this stage of the enemy encounter, the players have to put three gems of the same type in one row.
After completing several battles, the players will be invited to fight in a guild. Guilds grant the players specific abilities to use in the mini-game as well as new troop cards.
Several card types are present in the game. Some of them deal damage directly to the enemy or their cards, others provide upgrades to the player, while everything else serves to create additional hardships for your enemies.
It is possible to play the game at multiple platforms at the same time by logging in your game account at a new device.
14. Agents of Mayhem
Agents of MAYHEM is the latest open-world, third-person action game from the creators of the Saints Row franchise!
In Agents of MAYHEM, you run a no-holds barred operation against a shadowy super-villain organization known only as LEGION and their mysterious leader, the Morningstar.
Following the global attacks on Devil’s Night, cities of the world are held by the LEGION’s Ministries, bands of powerful villains named for the Seven Deadly Sins.
Seoul is the personal domain of LEGION’s mad scientists, the Ministry of Pride – Doctor Babylon and his rogue’s gallery of supporting villains.
You play as a variety of Super Agents – each with their own distinct look, personality, weapons, and skills. Explore the city of Seoul to rout out LEGION operatives and their vile plans to take over the world.
MAYHEM’s Agents have a license to do what the hell they want, so long as they do whatever it takes to grow the agency and ultimately defeat LEGION.
Categories in common with Agents of Mayhem: Action
15. Sakura Clicker
Sakura Clicker is a free-to-play incremental game, a spin-off of the visual novels series Sakura developed by Winged Cloud.
Unlike previous games in the Sakura series, Sakura Clicker does not have any storyline or premise. Its connection to the rest of the franchise comes down to the similar anime art-style and some characters and highly sexualized character design. Your goal is to defeat a never-ending string of enemies which the game calls the ‘Monsters Girls.’ They appear as explicitly dressed young women with some animal or mystic creatures features such as cat ears, dragon tails or owl wings. You fight Monster Girls primarily by clicking on them with the left mouse button. They do not attack you so you cannot die in the game. Killing enemies gives you gold coins. They are the main currency in the game. You spend gold to level up your character which increases your stats and makes you either deal more damage or hire the allies. The Allies are special characters that help you defeat enemies. Each of them has its scale of progression and comes with several passive abilities. These abelites can increase the amount of gold you get from each, the damage you deal with each click or improve automatic damage the deal themselves. The game is free-to-play and offers some paid DLCs in the form of costumes for your main hero. You can also customize your character’s outfit using gold coins.
Prismata—the gripping debut from Lunarch Studios—radically redefines the strategy genre by combining elements of real-time strategy, card games, and tabletop strategy games to create something entirely new and unique.
Competing against other humans or ruthlessly efficient AI, you'll plan devastating attacks through a series of quick-fire turns. Will you outwit your opponents by striking at the perfect moment? Or will you fall victim to a devious trap?Game Modes
- Campaign: an enthralling 40-mission story-based single player adventure
- Casual Match: play friendly games against other humans or one of 30 different AI personalities
- Combat Training: over 50 hand-crafted puzzles and scenarios dripping with fascinating strategy insights
- Ranked Play: get paired against opponents of similar skill and compete for a spot on the leaderboards
- Custom Games: play bots or friends with fully editable unit pools, time controls, handicaps, AI difficulty, and more
- Expert Challenge: ultra-difficult mission variants for players seeking extreme challenges
- Event Mode: heart-pounding blitz brawl tourneys and crazy mode-of-the-week events with prizes
The StoryHundreds of years in the future, humans have engineered a prosperous new civilization on the distant planet Beacon, where the sun never sets. Meanwhile, the planet's frigid dark side has been colonized by an enigmatic faction of intelligent machines that threaten humanity with conflict.
In these new cybernetic times, human soldiers are obsolete. Instead, warfare is conducted swiftly with massive armies of robots. The Swarmwielders—human commanders of these mechanical forces—are the defenders of society, training relentlessly for the day when the machines strike again. However, when their own robots start to mysteriously malfunction, the humans find themselves endangered by something much closer than the machines lurking beyond the fringe.
- State-of-the-art enemy AI created by Professor David Churchill, winner of the 2013 StarCraft AI competition
- A custom replay browser where you can watch, share, and analyze game replays
- New Prismata units added regularly, each with a unique role and purpose in combat
- 100+ Steam Achievements to unlock
- Real-time spectator mode: watch live matches featuring top players
- Absolutely zero pay-to-win—no card packs to open; all units are free for all players
- Over 500 customizable emotes and 250 awesome unit skins to collect
- No randomness! Your fate is determined by your skill alone
- Over 100 trillion unique gameplay scenarios, each with a different optimal strategy to discover
GameplayIn Prismata, you’ll collect resources, create workers and technologies, assemble an all-conquering army, and trade blows with your opponent until one of you is obliterated. Prismata blends elegant turn-based mechanics with the tactical decision-making elements that are at the heart of real-time strategy games.
Featuring simple and intuitive economic and combat systems, Prismata is incredibly easy to learn. However, no two Prismata matches are ever the same. Every game, players get a new pool of extra buildable units that must be used to their fullest potential. There are always new builds to plan and discover, and new threats to respond to. Each battle is fresh and unique.
Containing no pre-built decks, random advantages, or luck-of-the-draw moments, Prismata’s cat-and-mouse duels celebrate quick-fire tactics, deep thinking, and decisive strategy. Will you execute a perfectly-timed attack, or will you build up a monstrous economy and overpower your opponent with a massive army?Testimonials from supporters and Kickstarter backers:"Almost nothing comes close to achieving this level of polish, depth, and replayability."
- Kevin "qxc" Riley, retired StarCraft pro-gamer and game designer
"Full skill, full focus, no RNG. It is beautiful!"
- Adrian "Lifecoach" Koy, Hearthstone and Gwent professional
"It's so good. I wake up and I'm like 'Yes, I get to play this game again.' I love it."
- Frederick "Freddybabes" Bird, Gwent Challenger, Open, and Slam champion
"I'm over-the-top addicted. Best game I've ever played."
- Mike "Timex" McDonald, poker professional
"A game I have been looking for all my life."
"One of the most intricate, well-thought-out, and best games I have ever played... the first and only game of its unique genre."
"More worthwhile than any other game."
"Truly unique in its ability to refine RTS and card game themes down to the core strategic decisions without the RNG or APM."
"Finally, a card game that removes the ‘luck’ aspect."
"When I start Prismata, it feels like my inner child is opening a bottomless toy box that's always holding something new and exciting."
"I honestly feel like a genius after I play a good game."
"Prismata is very approachable, yet there's always more to learn."
"I'm a filthy casual and I love playing a quick competitive game."
"10/10 strategy game! Phenomenal concept, unlimited replay value."
"Why did I even bother with those other games."
"I feel fortunate to live in the age of Prismata—the best game I've ever played."
"No mortal has 400 real APM. That's why we play Prismata, and leave StarCraft to the demigods."
"If you ever thought you'd be great at StarCraft if only you had the APM, now you can prove it."
"After 3 years and 11,000 games, I'm still innovating new strategies, and I don't expect that to ever stop."
"Prismata is the best thing that ever happened to me."
"It's as good as they say."
17. Block N Load
Block N Load is a team-based multiplayer shooter game developed by Jagex. It is a spiritual successor to Ace of Spades and improves on the ideas that were first laid there. It was later made free-to-play.
Block N Load is a 5v5 multiplayer game that takes inspiration from Minecraft and Team Fortress. Each team build up their base and tries to destroy their enemies. Featuring a completely destroyable environment, it is possible to catapult over the enemy defenses, blow their walls up or simply dig under them. This results in a high degree of replayability as no match will play the same.
In Block N Load, the players will put up buildings for offense or defense. The game features a class system - at the beginning of the match, you choose a character each of which has unique combat and tactical skills.
Block N Load features 12 characters which differ in their gameplay. For example, Sarge is a tank-type character, who pushes his enemies head-on to deal the most amount of damage possible, while Juan Shinobi is a stealth-based character that relies on his fast movement and teleportation skills to get behind his enemies, slice them up, and vanish.
Each character is capable of building up defenses and is equipped with a shovel. The players are free to use blocks and build up something new or choose the pre-made buildings and put them up in a matter of seconds.
18. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
ADVENTURES OF LUFFY AND HIS STRAW HAT CREW ARE COMING TO PC!
Enjoy the original story of ONE PIECE from Fuschia village, where everything has started, to the kingdom of Dressrosa, a mysterious island dominated by the evil Donquixote.Doflamingo.
Will your resolution be strong enough to defeat the most dangerous pirates, including Doflamingo and many more?
Gather every member of the Straw Hat Crew, like in the original story, sail to the most emblematic places and enter the most epic battles: Marineford, Fish-Man Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa!
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 brings you many exciting improved and new features, including:
Higher quality graphics and animation: the One Piece universe has never been depicted so faithfully
Number of Popular characters weaving the stories greatly increased: Sabo, Doflamingo, Fujitora and many more!
Improved gameplay and incredible new co-op actions (no Online Co-op)
More action than ever in the latest installment of the PIRATE WARRIORS series, created by KOEI TECMO GAMES and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment.
19. Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is a spin-off installment of the Might & Magic fantasy franchise. It is a part of Ubisoft reboot of the series that features the new setting, Ashan, albeit similar to the original Enroth.
Clash of Heroes takes place in the medieval high fantasy world. It is set 40 years before the events depicted in Heroes of Might and Magic V. The game follows five heroes. Two of them already featured in HoM&M V (Godric the knight and Anwen the elf), while three others are original (Aidan, who commands demons, a wizard Nadia and a necromancer Fiona). They oppose the demon lord who is searching for an artifact called Blade of Binding. He is going to use it to open the portal into his demon world and unleash his armies on Ashan.
In the campaign mode, the player assumes the role of one hero of his or her choice. Each hero represents one of the five traditional HoM&M factions (humans, elves, demons, wizards, and the undead) and has his or her unique roster of units. Heroes navigate the map in real-time, but the battles are turn-based. Like in HoM&M games, the heroes command their armies rather than fight on their own. The combat system, however, changed dramatically. In Clash of Heroes, it resembles a puzzle game of colored columns and rows.
There are both local and online multiplayer modes that allow two players to compete against each other, to cooperate against AI or the other team of two players.
20. Heavy Metal Machines
Heavy Metal Machines is a free-to-play multiplayer action racing game developed by Hoplon. The game is heavily influenced by the classic Rock n' Roll Racing and more modern titles, such as Rocket League, Twisted Metal and the whole genre of MOBAs.
The players are free to choose from several characters to play the game. Each one of them has their own backstory and reasons behind their decision to participate in the event.
The players control the heavily modified vehicles with guns installed on them. The objective of the game is to steal a bomb, that is located in the center of the arena and get it to the enemies base to destroy it.
Upon picking up the bomb, the player holding it has to ride around the whole perimeter of the arena and avoid destruction by the enemy forces. The player can be assisted in his efforts of bringing the bomb to the enemy base by their teammates that can cover the bomb carrier.
Each character present in the game (there are more than ten characters in the game's roster) has not only their own backstory, but a specific vehicle that differs in handling, gameplay, and most importantly, its role. Like in most MOBAs, there are several player roles: a tank, who pushes through the enemies front lines; a support, who heals and buffs the team; a defender, who stays behind and defends their base by any means necessary.
21. Oil Rush
This game is a genre of naval strategy with elements of tower defense from the Russian studio Unigine Corp. The game uses the graphics engine Unigine, which is known by most gamers thanks to the benchmark Unigine Heaven. The game takes place in the post-apocalyptic world, in which the remaining factions battle for the remaining oil reserves. In the game, developers tried to abandon the micromanagement of all units, but it does not lose the depth of control, and the game is not that simple to master. In addition to managing units, the player will manage the settlements, controlling their economy and development.
The player follows the story of the protagonist Kevin, a technical worker who begins his journey from protecting the oil fields from The Raiders. The game boasts dynamic gameplay, massive battles, and beautiful graphics. 16 story missions are available for passage. Players can also play against each other on multiplayer maps, and there are a total of 15. There is also a cross-platform multiplayer.
22. Prime World: Defenders
Prime World: Defenders merges classic tower defense gameplay with collectible card mechanic. Your towers, your spells, your traps - all are magic cards, that you can collect and upgrade. You'll have to develop your own strategy, because you'll get your random set of cards after each battle.
Freeze, burn, poison, explode and slash countless enemies that will try to stop you from gathering artifacts of old kingdom. Choose your cards carefully, play them strategically and expect some heavy resistance along the way – from small and almost harmless mutated fungi to powerful giant goblins and nagas.
Did we mention? In addition to story-driven single-player campaign Prime World: Defenders has randomly generated missions, newly added endless mode and New Game Plus!Key FeaturesA mix of tower defense strategy with collectible card mechanics!
No micro-transactions or additional payments!
Random cards drop means different strategy for every player!
Several game modes, including heroic mode and two special endless maps!
Upgrade and mix cards for maximum destruction!
Custom deck lets you pick perfect cards for each mission!
Perk system for your hero!
Story-based campaign with 23 missions!
Mission generator offers infinite replayability!
Enemy buildings in game heal and buff attacking creeps!
24 towers, each with up to 25 upgrades!
13 magic spells that can be upgraded too!
38 types of enemies!
Bosses, mini-bosses and huge bosses.
23. So Many Me
So Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings!
You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo, who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ME”. These clones possess all sorts of fun abilities that can be used to solve puzzles throughout the game. As you progress further through Filo’s adventure, you will find a variety of new types of clones. Understanding and harnessing their unique powers are key to your success.
Filo’s myriad of adventures take him to a whimsical universe. It features a colorful art genre filled with adorable characters in their world’s mysterious environment.
- Honorable Mentions, Main Competition – IGF China
- IndieCade E3 Showcase – IndieCade
- Unity Showcase – GDC, China Joy, Tokyo Game Show, Korea Games Conference & G Star Global Game Exhibition
- Discover new transformational abilities as you progress through each chapter. Learning to master these forms and using them in sequence, is key to solving the game’s many puzzles.
- Filo’s endless adventures take you to a wondrous world of color filled with delightfully, intriguing characters.
- Ride massive and powerful creatures. Utilize their unusual abilities to solve special puzzles and to smash through pesky obstacles on your way to the goal!
- Boss monsters, each with their own distinct characteristics, will try to eliminate you. Challenge and overcome them.
- Earn your rewards when you have solved the puzzles! Dozens of adorable costumes, ancient artifacts, and bonus levels are waiting for you!
24. F1 2016
Create your own legend in F1™ 2016. Get ready to go deeper into the world of the most prestigious motorsport than ever before. F1 2016 is the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ and features the full 2016 season calendar of 21 tracks, including the brand new Baku circuit in Azerbaijan, and the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, including the new Haas F1 Team. F1 2016 immerses you in not only the on-track excitement of a FORMULA ONE™ career, including the addition of the iconic Safety Car and also the Virtual Safety Car for the first time, but also uniquely offers the drama and vehicle development that goes on behind the scenes. Work with your agent, engineer and team to develop your car in the deepest ever career experience, spanning up to ten seasons. Forge your own path to glory, and rise to be the champion.
Four races of wizards, adepts of four magical schools, collide in a brutal fight for world domination. Etherlords, an iconic strategy created by Nival, became a bestseller in the world and earned highest grades from critics.
Etherlords is an exciting mix of turn-based strategy and fantasy trading card game. Innovative game mechanics that first appeared in this game formed the basics of most modern games of this genre.Key Features
- 4 races of magical creatures, each with their own unique lands, architecture, spells and strategy;
- 2 battle campaigns for each two allied races;
- More than 300 spells, including sorcery, battle magic, summoning and rituals;
- More than 10 game levels, all connected by one storyline;
- 64 heroes of all races; their parameters, special abilities and selected skills progress with each level gained.
- Individual battle style for each hero with the help of their unique sets of spells;
- A combination of magical battle system based on table games and strategic use of resources;
- Full 3D turn-based battles with unlimited variety of tactical decisions;
Categories in common with Etherlords: Strategy
26. Hand of the Gods
“Hearthstone and X-Com combine” - PCGamesN
Collectible card games and turn-based strategy collide in Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics! Wage divine war by summoning the Gods to a full 3D battlefield. Move your forces into position, then unleash divine powers to defeat your foes. Can you Command the Gods?
DIVINE BLEND OF CCG AND TBS
It’s not what cards you play – it’s where you play them. Dominate the battlefield with your tactical brilliance, positioning units for maximum effect.
BRING YOUR CARDS TO LIFE
You can’t contain a God in a flat, 2D card. Drag your cards onto the battleground and watch the Gods come to life in rich 3D.
UNREAL ENGINE 4 POWERED
Experience stunning 3D graphics, with FX and animations made possible by Unreal Engine 4.
COMMAND THE GODS
Which Pantheon will you lead into battle? Build your army from the legendary Gods of Greek, Roman, Norse, Chinese, and Egyptian mythology.
It’s free to play Hand of the Gods – and we’ll give you 4 Core Card Packs to open FREE when you finish the tutorial.
Categories in common with Hand of the Gods: Strategy
27. Jets'n'Guns Gold
Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action with graphics and special effects that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane action adventure of saving the universe from the deadly threat of more than 270 unique monsters in the campaign of 43 levels. Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different weapons of a devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships.
- 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- more than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- 70 different weapons
- upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- more than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- new scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship
- sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
28. Scrap Mechanic
PLEASE NOTE: We’re still at work on Scrap Mechanic! Get started right away in Creative Mode, and get ready for Survival Mode coming in a later update.Welcome to the machine-filled creative paradise of Scrap Mechanic, a multiplayer
sandbox game with imagination and ingenuity at its core.
Scrap Mechanic is an all-new creative multiplayer sandbox game which drops you right into a world where you quite literally engineer your own adventures! Choose from the 100+ building parts you have at your disposal and create anything from crazy transforming vehicles to a house that moves. You’re even able to team up with your friends to create amazing things together: in Scrap Mechanic, you’re the master creator of anything you can imagine!
Here’s the deal: you’re a robot maintenance mechanic en route to your posting on a fully-automated agriculture planet. Your job is to take care of the worker robots as they work the land, sending the food they produce to the metropolitan planets. Thing is, close to touchdown your spacecraft loses control and crashes, but since you’ve got luck on your side (erm…), you survive! You’re stranded though, and at first glance you find that not everything’s quite as it should be. The Farmbots working the fields have gone crazy, and now there’s only one way to stay alive: using your quick thinking, your creativity and your wily knack of turning your surroundings to your advantage.
Let’s pop the hood and see what’s on offer right now:
- Creative Mode!
An unlimited amount of parts are yours to play with! Build free on your choice of terrain without limitations or the threat of death.
Choose between playing as a male or female mechanic.
- Parts ‘n’ Blocks!
Scrap Mechanic comes loaded with over 100 parts. Some with unique shapes and sizes, but all giving you the power to basically create anything you want.
- Interactive Parts!
The interactive parts that let you put your creations in motion represent the very best and most exciting parts of Scrap Mechanic! With a wide range of parts and an array of functions from gas and electric engines to thrusters, sensors and buttons, you’ll never be bored with the tools at your disposal!
Your Mechanics’ Handbook is your trusty educational friend, with you from the start and dying to be read! Flip trough its pages at your leisure to learn the basics of building in a easy way.
- Connect Tool!
The tool that brings everything together and makes it all happen. A must for any true mechanic!
Lightens the load when building creations with physics in mind. Let it lift you – and your creations – higher!
Whack loose parts and watch them fly. Smacking physics around with the hammer is great fun.
For all the latest news, follow us on:
For more info: http://www.scrapmechanic.com/
29. Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal
Creeper World 3: Cellular automata takes over a strategy simulation. Instead of discrete units that attack your base, a fluid-like substance spreads over the terraformable terrain. Your base, your weapons, your strategy... you must adapt them all.Creeper World 3 bends what it means to be a strategy title. Instead of heavily scripted A.I., players find themselves engaging an enemy with theoretically predictable behavior yet which is shockingly interesting to engage. Players can build fortifications and stick around forever. Players can go for domination, quick strategic kills, or amass huge stockpiles of resources. Some play for speed, others to create art. Tiny maps, large maps, five minute missions, five day missions... the simulation scales to handle all of these scenarios.User generated content is critical and supported at multiple levels in Creeper World 3. Dial up worlds using the DMD (Dial Map Device) and tweak dozens of constraints. Then, play and share the addresses via an on-line database. Create your own maps using the built-in map editor and upload and share on-line. Or, join with thousands of other players and peruse the databases of worlds created by others. Want to create a new weapon, a unit, an enemy, or an effect? Use the built in scripting language to create what you dream. Hundreds of engine commands are exposed and examples abound on the forums and grow daily. You can even take the built in story maps and make your own. In fact, all of the built in story missions were written using the built-in editor and the CRPL scripting language.Some of the high level features are:
- Thermodynamic/fluid physics based play.
- Billions of total missions.
- Story arc with insane and unique enemies.
- Explore hundreds of star systems with thousands of worlds in Prospector missions.
- Hundreds of hand crafted missions in the Alpha Sector.
- Dial up your own mission worlds using the 'Dial Map Device' and share the address.
- Create your own maps using the included map editor.
- Play on maps of variable size, dimension, and shape.
- Script your own enemies and effects using the built in scripting language.
- Terraform the landscape during missions to take the higher ground.
- Discover experimental weapons that devastate the enemy.
- Share thousands of unique maps with an established, enthusiastic on-line community.
- Features a unique, original, and awesome soundtrack.
30. Blitzkrieg 3
Challenge your tactical skills in historical campaigns and defeat other players or powerful Neural Network AI in competitive matches.
Each of three campaigns provide a unique blend of PvE, PvP and PvAI missions. Blitzkrieg's impressive Neural Network AI acts like no machine before. In total, game features 60+ historical missions with 200+ authentic combat units.
Blitzkrieg 3 is being created with the active participation of the player community. Define the way of projects’ development together with us!
A Neural Network machine named Boris plays at the top player’s level while not using any hidden information about the enemy. General Boris regularly analyzes the gaming session and makes Neural Network-based predictions of the enemy behavior. This approach allows him to think up sophisticated counter-strategies and bring them to life. That makes Boris tough and unpredictable, so he can amaze you over and over again.
Dominate on the battlefield in three atmospheric historical campaigns, that cover the main period of World War II: from the invasion of Poland in 1939 to the triumphant capture of Berlin in 1945. Choose your side of the conflict - USSR, Axis or Allies! Take command over your forces and win the legendary battles of World War II, that were created from archival materials on historically accurate maps. The best strategists will get additional rewards for perfectly cleared missions!
Choose your side in the largest war in the history and fight against Neural Network AI or real opponents. Improve your tactical skills in the classic Skirmish mode 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, fighting with Boris, friends and other players for control over the map. Master your defense skills in the unique to the strategy genre - Assault mode, where one player attacks and the other defends his fortifications.
You will lead more than 200 authentic combat units into battle. All of them were developed based on historical technical characteristics - more than 100 models of armored vehicles and self-propelled guns, 40 different types of infantry and assault squads and variety of different fortifications and defenses. Each unit has performance characteristics reconstructed in detail, such as fire rate, armored capture, field of vision and others that let you feel like a real commander. Assemble and train your army and form your own squads to complete the missions.
Use every opportunity to defeat the enemy: consider features of the landscape, weather conditions and viewing ranges of different types of forces to carry out the most daring tactical operations. Attack the enemy when he doesn't expect it. Use stealthy scouts and place infantry in the trenches, fortifications, pillboxes and even civilian buildings!
Learn tactics from legendary strategists! Appoint Zhukov as the commander of your forces and defeat Manstein! In the game available more than 20 commanders, with unique features and combat tactics based on command styles of their historical prototypes. Complete tasks in single and multiplayer modes and earn the loyalty of different commanders. Each can give you useful bonuses and additional features on the battlefield. Rokossovsky, Rommel, Montgomery - the choice is yours! Each commander has his own specialization and favorite combat tactics that make tactics development of the game even more diverse, providing additional opportunities for interesting combinations.http://store.steampowered.com/app/235380http://store.steampowered.com/app/366650/
31. Rad Rodgers
The StoryRad is a rambunctious but spirited young boy who maybe plays too many video games. After dozing off at the tail end of a long night of gaming, Rad awakens to find his dusty old console has turned itself back on. Suddenly a vortex emerges and he's sucked into his TV, where he finds himself the star in his very own video game adventure.
Dusty is Rad's good-hearted but foul-mouthed, now-sentient game console. His clock speed isn't what it used to be, but what he lacks for in megahertz he makes up for with experience and attitude!
Rad & Dusty's adventure takes them through many dangerous stages of action-packed, humor-filled, hardcore platforming fun. This decaying jungle world has been infected by a fierce corruption, and it's up to the unlikely buddy-duo Rad and Dusty to save the jungle's inhabitants and restore the Elder Tree as guardian of the land.
FeaturesWeapons: Dusty arms Rad with a variety of radical bad-ass weaponry. The Bolt Blaster has unlimited ammo, is easy to use, and more than enough firepower to get the job done. The Phoenix Cannon shoots out a fiery bird whose wingspan lights enemies ablaze as it flies by.
Sounds & Music: Composer Andrew Hulshult combined his years of musical experience (both performing and writing) with his passion for retro-style gaming to create an amazing and authentic soundtrack for the game complete with MIDI-inspired music... And synthesizers!
The Pixelverse: While Rad and Dusty are a great team, only Dusty can enter the electrified Pixelverse -- a dangerous spacetime-breaking region that exists behind the game world. Dusty enters the Pixelverse when necessary to repair glitches in the running game world, allowing both Rad & Dusty to continue their journey.
Classic Easter Eggs: The game features hard-to-find collectibles in sometimes even harder-to-find classic secret rooms. Use your precision platforming skills to collect 'em all.…. And these brand new additions!This new and improved version of Rad Rodgers also include these brand new additions:
Leaderboards: Gain Scores at the end of each level, and battle with friends to reach the top of the leaderboards.
Hats: Unlock more than 20 different hats throughout the game, and customize Rad Rodgers.
New Pogo Vertigo Bonus Levels: Grab a Pogo Stick, and see how far you can get in the new Pogo Vertigo vertical levels.
New Unlockables: Unlock behind the scenes artwork throughout the game.
New Pixelverse Puzzles: Pixelverses have been redesigned, and now include brand new types of Puzzles.
5 New Levels! Fight through 3 new Pogostick Levels, and 2 massive new levels. The Rainforest Rampage, and Raging Ruins.
Minibosses! Introducing 2 minibosses throughout the game.
4 New Enemies! The new Spiky Jellyfish, Powerful Laserheads, and 2 new Minibosses brings new and exciting challenges to the Rad Rodgers enemy roster.
Brand new weapon! The legendary "Excalibat" from Rise of the Triad, makes a return to Rad Rodgers. Become invincible and smack your way through hordes of enemies with the mighty Excalibat.
32. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
The prestigious Gamicademi – a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Categories in common with MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia): Action
33. Wild Warfare
Survival of the fittest: now with guns.
Wild Warfare is a free-to-play, class and vehicle-based FPS, starring a colourful cast of critter mercs. Inspired by old school shooters, it seeks to capture the fun and fur-ious action of classic era multiplayer games. There ain't no regenerating health here.
Wild Warfare is currently in Alpha. If you enjoy classic arcade action with well balanced gameplay, crazy characters, and bears with mini-guns, this is exactly that game.
Wild Warfare features:
- Class-based combat - nimble rabbits with bludgeoning weapons, raccoons with assault rifles, and more on the way!
- Vehicle combat - Armoured Walkers transform the battlefield instantly with missiles!
- Customizable characters - deck out your animal with warpaint, hats, and backpacks!
- A bunch of game modes (Capture the Flag, Team Death Match, and Death Match)!
- Ranking and levelling up - earn your infamy!
- More of everything! This Alpha only scratches the surface of what's in store!
No animals were harmed in the making of this game. But we encourage you to pick up the slack.
34. Chaos Reborn
From Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM game comes Chaos Reborn - a turn-based wizard combat game with single player Realm Quests and many online options. Between 2 and 6 players can challenge each other to magical duels in a variety of arenas using a spell deck of interesting spells and creatures - including the Gooey Blob, Shadow Wood, and more. There is a monthly league system and several game modes with live or asynchronous battles. You can explore the Realms of Chaos fighting Wizard Lords and Kings, and invite players to join you in co-op battles, or act as an invader in someone else's realm. These Realms can be designed by player Wizard Kings and rated by other players.
35. Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition
Welcome to the greatest farming simulation ever made!
Farming Simulator 2013® Titanium invites you into the challenging world of a modern day farmer. Take on all the challenges of farming life, including animal husbandry (cows, chicken and sheep), crops, sales… it’s up to you to manage and grow your own farm in a huge open world, including an all-new American environment.
As your career progresses, you will control over a hundred farming vehicles and machines, faithfully recreated from the biggest names in the industry (Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Grimme, etc…), including vehicles new to Farming Simulator!
Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium also comes with an online mode and online services. You’ll be able to manage a farm with up to 10 other players online or via local network. You can also share mods, vehicles and equipment with players from all over the world, providing unlimited hours of gameplay.
With a deep and powerful simulation experience, a large open world, a huge fleet of vehicles including brand new machines, and exciting online possibilities, Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium invites you aboard the largest farming simulation ever created!
- manage your own farm
- breed your cattle
- 100+ authentic vehicles
- 2 environments: American & European
36. Monster Slayers
Developed by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers is a complete reimagining of the free web-based hit of the same name, which has been played over 4 million times on gaming portal, Kongregate. A rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure, Monster Slayers uses an innovative card-based battle system and lets you customize a deck to suit your play style. Create a new hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.Features
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- Choose from six different classes: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Fight for your place at the top of the Monster Slayers leaderboards
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
You are the newcomer who has come from the outer space, and where you landed, there is a new threat already. Deal with enemies and conquer the planet, which you have declared your own homeland in between infinite stars and tiny worlds...!
Have you even dreamed to own a planet? Now you can get it! Evolve your planet as you want. Upgrade buildings, improve defense and hire monsters to protect the planet from other players. Or take your sword and use a magic ship to raid other planets.
Challenge other players and dive into the brand new MOBA World.
Control a hero in real-time during 3vs3 Arena battles! Your team is waiting for you! Create your guild and find allies. Become the best and lead your guild to victory.
UnnyWorld is a brand new game. We love our players and care about your opinion. Please share with us your ideas and emotions, and together we will bring UnnyWorld to the new eSports level.
· Brand new MOBA experience.
· Compete in real-time PvP battles.
· Team up with your friends to fight in Arenas 3vs3.
· Joy with innovative system to cast spells.
· Fast matches. Around 4 minutes.
· Easy to learn, but hard to master.
· Explore the world of space fantasy.
· Manage your resources to build and evolve your planet.
· Develop the best defense using walls, towers and monsters.
· Raid other planets to get resources and trophies.
· Dive in the nice and colorful world.
· Collect all heroes on your Planet.
· Complete achievements to get great rewards.
· Complete everyday's tasks to get more powers & resource to personalize your world!
38. RollerCoaster Tycoon World
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!FEATURES
Powerful Building Tools:
- Innovative 3D Coaster Editor: Easily create the coolest and wildest coasters imaginable with our best track editor ever! Using our spline-based editor, tracks can be fully manipulated in 3D for the first time, allowing you to create any shape you can dream up.
- Expansive Selection of In-Game Objects: Entertain your park guests with tons of different coasters, flatrides, shops, scenery items and more!
- Freeform Object Placement: Control and place every single in-game object anywhere on the map at any angle.
- Curved Paths: Select your unique type of path from a variety of widths, styles, and shapes. You can make them straight, or for the first time in the franchise, curve them at almost any angle!
- Fully Deformable Terrain with Water: Place amazing rides and change your park’s landscape in full 3D with completely deformable terrain and water.
Expansive Customization Support:
- Piece-by-Piece Builder: Create custom buildings and scenery in-game with our expansive Piece-by-Piece tools. Four themes (Adventure, Sci-fi, Western and Generic) and over 260 premade, tiled pieces give players limitless creative freedom.
- User-Generated Content Tools: For the first time, you will be able to create any item you want in any 3D editing program that works with Unity, and import it into the game for everyone to use! Our robust Steam Workshop integration lets you quickly and easily share your UGC creations with the entire RCTW community!
- Multiple Maps and Themes: Choose from different environments – forest, deserts, tropical islands - and theme options (Western, Sci-fi and more!) to make each park unique.
- Brand-New Progression Mode: Experience an exciting new way to play with our mission-based campaign system. This progression mode features dozens of engaging and increasingly tricky missions over 3 world maps, with multiple objectives and playstyle options. As you complete these missions, you’ll be granted Research Points, which can then be used to unlock over 100 new scenery items for use in your Sandbox Mode.
- Detailed Park Management Tools: Run a successful theme park using a plethora of park management tools and trackers. From park finances to the thoughts of your guests, everything is at your fingertips including new features like heat maps!
- Sandbox Mode: Build the park of your dreams with unlimited resources in our Sandbox mode. Items unlocked in the Progression Mode will be made available in your Sandbox, or at the touch of a button you can access the full breadth of RCTW coasters, flatrides, shops, and more. Build how you want!
- Responsive Environments and Guests: Create themed zones in your park! Placing different themed objects near your rides will increase their attractiveness to certain peeps, changing game play dynamically.
- Advanced Physics Calculations: The coasters in RCTW use a more complex physics simulation than any previous game in the franchise. This simulation allows for amazing designs and a lifelike riding experience. Build a coaster that stays perfectly on its tracks or teeters on the brink of disaster; just be careful or your coaster may jump the rails!
- Ride Every Coaster: Hop into the front seat of a coaster and ride what you made yourself!
- Innovative Services: Manage your park’s medical, janitorial, entertainment and mechanical needs with the re-designed, simple-yet-powerful services system.
Native Sharing and Social Features:
- Social Media Integration: Share all your cool creations and designs with your friends straight from within the game!
- Friend’s Lists and Stat Comparisons: See what your Steam and Social friends are up to in their games from within yours! It’s easy to see someone’s latest coaster or when they last edited their park.
- Native Steam Workshop Support: Native Steam Workshop support is built right into RollerCoaster Tycoon World! The interface has been simplified and centralized to make it easy for anyone from the casual to hardcore user. Custom scenery, blueprinted coasters, parks and more can be easily and seamlessly shared from within the game. UGC has been designed to be accessible and easy to use for everyone.
40. Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena
Do you have what it takes to be #1 in the world? Enter the fun world of TACTICAL MULTIPLAYER ARENA!
Experience the rush of 3-5 minute strategy battles in the world of Tactical Monsters comprised of monsters from all corners of the world. Whether you are competitive in real life or virtual reality, this is the ultimate competition game for you!
Form the most monstrous team and conquer the real-time multiplayer gameplay. Outsmart and destroy your opponents by strategically positioning your monsters before battle and tactically controlling their actions in battle.
This is a turn-based, hex grid tactics gameplay with monsters from all time and space. From Franky the Frankenstein, to fantasy monsters like Medusa and Griffin, to culturally established creatures like WuKong and the Mummy, to monsters you’ve never seen before such as Frosty the bigfoot and Nobu the ghost samurai. Each monster have their own unique background and jobs. Each monsters have unique skills such as magic skills, physical skills, or even world-ending skills like the nuclear warhead from Dr. Walter’s Meca Machine.
This game has a variety of single player mode levels that allows you to train and upgrade your monsters. Once you are ready, you will then enter into real time PVP battles with players from around the world to fight for the #1 spot. Fight for your country and your clan by tactically being the best and smartest in the game. Unleash your monsters and let them rumble in the world’s biggest brawl!
Play with your friends in 1 on 1 virtual battles, form a clan to trade cards. Exchange tactical knowledge with players worldwide in the world chat and clan chat. Build your own clan defenses to fend off the enemy raiders and be the #1 clan in the world!
Tactical Monsters is strategy game that is completely free to download and play. However, some optional game items can also be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. An internet connection is also required.
- Easy gameplay with no annoying hand-holding tutorials.
- Battle through Adventure Mode to recruit unique monsters.
- Upgrade the monsters to unlock ridiculous monstrous and destructive skills
- Endure through the Guerrilla Warfare Mode (Survival Mode) to defeat the never-ending BOSSES.
- Sharpen your tactics by visiting Training Grounds.
- Duel players in real time live PVP to take their thrones and claim the world treasure chest.
- Set your optimal defense formations and layouts. Be #1 defensively in the Defense Arena.
- Ally with your clan mates and be the #1 clan in your country by building maps and layouts together that are almost impossible for other clans to raid. Set obstacles, towers, traps to defend your kingdom.
- Form a clan to share cards and build your own battle community.
- Play and chat with players worldwide .
- Talk & strategize with your clan-mates in clan chat and world chat.
- Discover free items, rewards and monsters from daily check-ins and store bonuses.
- You might like this game if you like to like turn-based games, strategy games, hero growth and heroes collection games, RPG games, TRPG games, games similar to western chess, Chinese chess, war chess. This game is also similar to other turn-based hex grid or hexagonal games.
41. 东方大战争 ~ Touhou Big Big Battle
Touhou Big Big Battle is a Touhou Project fangame, and a casual hobbyist project made by MyACG Studio. We hope you enjoy it!
- Train your army, explore a variety of skills, and push down your enemies!Control your protagonist, hoard the points, storm the battlefield with your spell cards!
- Develop your unique deck and strategy, crush your opponent with wisdom!
Explore various combinations of units and skills, and lead your massive army to the victory!
Tons of Playable Touhou Characters!
Everyone has their unique perks and weaknesses! Show your foes what they are capable of!
Finally, a Touhou fangame that you can play with your Steam friends!
Free Collectible Cards! Say no to Gacha!
Collect cards to build your unique deck of armies! Cards are only obtainable through progression, not cash!
Uhhh... We haven't thought about what kind of incident this is yet, but the most important question is -- do we really need an incident to start a Touhou story? ??
Is this really free?
The base game will be free at any time, and we might add additional paid characters through DLC.
But we promise that we will NOT add any paid gacha or card packs like other digital collectible card games on the market.
42. Mount Your Friends 3D: A Hard Man is Good to Climb
Mount Your Friends is back in glorious 3D. Return to the sacred field to become the greatest of mounters in Mount Your Friends 3D: A Hard Man is Good to Climb. Compete and climb online or get intimate with local multiplayer. Grunt and sweat it out in 16 different configurations to challenge yourself in. Climb the goat, and become the master of friend mounting! Download Mount Your Friends 3D and bring mounting to the third dimension, with the same classic innuendo that made you slightly uncomfortable back in the day.
ChallengesAdvance and unlock new setups to up the challenge for you and your opponents. Erect new tower shapes generated as you compete. Pace yourself to conserve your reserve time to get those extra few inches when you really need it...
FeaturesWISHLIST TODAY AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO COMING SOON
43. Grace of Zordan
Strategy and tactics turn-based card game mostly focused on player’s ability to assess the situation and control the battlefield. A small indie developer team is ready to present their vision of the best strategy and tactics turn-based card game, the Grace of Zordan.
In Grace of Zordan, you use spells, organise your units in the battlefield and lead your hero to victory using the cards and abilities of the creatures. As developers, we tried to create the card balance that would not be based on donate and some cards dominating the other ones, but rather on fine interaction among them and the player’s skill. We strive to avoid the situation where the players either stop using some of the cards or use them significantly less often than the other ones.
We drew inspiration from a variety of genres and diverse games: chess, Heroes of Might and Magic, Diablo, Warhammer 40k: DoW, Warhammer: Total War, Hearthstone. We do our best to improve the game’s attractiveness to people who prefer winning with their own abilities, style, cunning and calculation. We are trying to minimize the Pay-To-Win effect to a Pay-To-Opportunities system, so that the players could showcase their skill more.3 Decks instead of oneYou decide which deck to draw the next card from. To get to the card you need faster, put it in the first deck. In our game, you’ll find it a lot easier to put together a deck of your preference to defeat your opponent.
Activated AbilitiesAlternative use of mana through balanced game opportunities will help you reasonably diversify your strategy.
7х7 Game BoardA unique game board that allows you to win tactically. Battle mechanics allow you to make tactical advantage of creature position and characteristics.
ModifiersUse unit characteristics to break enemy defenses or come up with a counter-strategy.
Surprise Your OpponentsSucceed through unpredictable moves and accurate calculations. Diversity of balanced units and cards creates innumerable ways of outside-the-box play.
BalanceThroughout the development process, the balance was tested and developed by people with cybersport experience. We strive to minimize occasionality.
Looking forward to seeing you in the Grace of Zordan! =)
44. Deck of Ashes
"The Outcasts brought Ash Curse upon us all, and they are the only ones who can lift it." - Ash Master.
Deck of Ashes is an adventure rogue-lite game with thoughtful and tactical card battles. Lead the cast of antiheroes on a quest for redemption. Explore the dark fantasy world. Complete quests and collect cards for your unique Battle Deck. Put your survival and resource management skills to the test when upgrading your Camp of allies.
The choices that drive your journey - where to go, which resource to collect, which risk to take, and which card to craft - are the difference between success and untimely demise.
Can you rid the world of the Ash Curse?Features
- Creative deck-building - collect combat cards that fit your unique playstyle and crush the enemy!
- Unique hand-drawn eerie art style.
- Dynamic dark fantasy world - travel through a procedurally generated, changing world in search for cards, supplies and glory!
- Various biomes that harbour different monster classes - each biome affects the gameplay and offers a unique set of opponents!
- Survival and resource management - you have limited opportunities to restore health or spent cards, so use them wisely!
- Camp - strategically improve your base depending on your style of play.
- Permadeath - unless you use the help of dark magic, then when you die, you die for good.
We provide you with the best deck-building tools we could develop. If you are a newbie - we got you covered, as there are sets of cards that obviously work well together. And if you are ready to go crazy with your own deck idea, there is a 100+ cards for each character to explore and combine. BEWARE: a ton of potential to go nuts with the unexpected combos!Dynamic and dangerous world
Deck of Ashes features a procedurally generated world where danger waits around every corner. Sudden ambushes, cataclysms, and random events will force you to constantly adapt and explore fleeting opportunities to gain an edge! Refine your strategy on the go to ensure your survival!Upgrade the Camp to meet your needs
Different strategies require vastly different upgrades of your Camp. The resources are scarce, and you won't be able to upgrade everything in one playthough, so choose wisely!
45. Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age
Prepare to delve into a fascinating world where the forces of technology and magic are embroiled in a vicious struggle! Blurring the lines between the RPG and strategy genres, Megamagic recaptures the unmistakable flavour of the 80s in a game filled with pop culture references and magnified by the incredible music by Mitch Murder, composer of Kung Fury and Hotline Miami 2 soundtracks.
Megamagic features a deep combat system that put five different schools of magic at your command, challenging you to unveil the secrets hidden in monster-infested wastelands, neon-bathed cities and shady dungeons alike. Learn new spells and summon the creatures you have beaten, leading a powerful army of grims on your own style. You will need to rely on your ever-growing grimoire, developing your own playstyle as you become the greatest wizard in the world... and the last hope to discover what the sacred institution of the Order is hiding behind their unsullied facade.Features
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy in a totally new way.
- Explore an open world and venture into the depths of perilous dungeons.
- Master 5 different magical alignments: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy and Necromancy.
- Research and craft 20 spells + 16 grims, each with their own passive and active unique skills.
- Beat 9 hair-raising bosses.
- Local multiplayer co-op mode: have up to 4 player companions controlling your grims in battle!
- Original soundtrack by 80's synth-surfer Mitch Murder.
46. Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit
Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit is a stealthy puzzle platformer adventure of a cat's quest to get one over on the dastardly dogs.
By playing as Kat and clearing each level you will unlock Pet charities and get an opportunity to learn more about these great organizations and how you can help.
Kat must sneak her way through 7 different levels to best the dogs and escape with the LOOTS!
GAMERS FOR GOOD BACKSTORY:
Gamers for Good was formed in 2012 as a result of a group of Game Devs wanting to work together for a greater cause.
We have published 2 charity artbooks supporting causes like mental health awareness and cancer research, As we move into game development we seek to provide answers to the age old question; "How can I give back as a gamer?" Specifically as a game developer. we hope to provide multiple replicable examples for the industry.
We provide community service opportunities, charitable giving projects as well as gaming related service options.
47. Bit Heroes
Explore a vast new MMORPG world inspired by your favorite pixellated dungeon crawlers.
Bit Heroes captures that charm and nostalgia of your favorite RPGs, delivering them seamlessly to your computer.
Collect and craft thousands of pieces of loot to increase your power. Build your team by capturing monsters and bosses to fight at your side in old school, turn-based combat. Prove you’re the mightiest hero in the land by competing in the PvP arena, Raids, and weekly events for awesome prizes! Take your most powerful friends and guildmates along to battle at your side!
- Retro dungeon crawling adventure!
- Participate in rotating competitive events, including PvP, Guild vs. Guild, Gauntlets, Trials, Invasions, and more!
- Five vast zones with over 60 randomly-generated levels and raids.
- Thousands of mix and match pieces of loot to upgrade, craft, and recycle.
- Capture and evolve over 100 creatures to fight by your side! (including powerful bosses).
- Equip fantastic pets such as floating pizza, tiny unicorns, and more!
- Team up with friends to tackle ultra-difficult dungeons to find great treasure!
- Level up your guild to unlock a special shop with powerful bonuses.
- Share stories and swap strategies with World Chat and Guild chat.
- Original chiptunes soundtrack that sounds like it was ripped straight from a NES cartridge.
Do you like shooting? Then arm yourself - the world of Wormix awaits you! You will find yourself in the shoes of a small but VERY dangerous fighter, gather together a team of thugs and show 'em all how to fight! Wormix is a turn-based tactical game where you can play against your friends or AI, using dozens of weapons and numerous strategies.KEY FEATURES
- The dynamic turn-based fights: look at the battlefield, think-through the strategy a little bit and then show your skill in jumping and shooting!
- Character and team customization: many options to setup your fighters.
- Huge weapon arsenal: from the UFO and mini-spiders to the jetpack and the watermelon bombs!
- Dozens of the fighting arenas: all with their own unique tactics and tricks.
49. Warlocks vs Shadows
Warlocks vs Shadows is an action RPG/brawler game set in a fantasy world invaded by shadow monsters. Playing as an incredibly powerful Warlock and, by using magic skills and weapons, you fight through hordes of enemies. The game places great focus on co-op and versus play between players, where you can fight in 1-4 player DeathMatch or in teams of 1v1 or 2v2.
In the singleplayer/co-op campaign you have to clear your way through 5 different dimensions with unique enemies, bosses, and environments. You level up your character by slaying evil monsters and getting better and better items.
- Pixel art graphics
- 1-4 players (co-op, versus)
- Online co-op and versus mode
- Procedurally generated loot
- 5 different worlds to explore
- 11 playable characters with different gameplay
- Cross-platform multiplayer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
50. Die With Glory
Die With Glory is a humor-packed adventure game with a rich, non-linear storyline where your ultimate goal is to die.
Sigurd is the old Viking who has been a warrior all his life and has never lost in battle. Now he’s ready to die with glory and go to Valhalla.
Travel through beautiful landscapes in a search of a worthy foe who will be able to defeat you and grant you an honorable death. Try every deadly peril to test your Viking warrior strength, and don’t give up until you find a way to die with glory and go through the Valhalla Gates.
Explore a tiny yet diversified world, face hardest challenges, meet new characters, and fight with unique weapons.
It is up to you to choose your path, define your own game world, and determine Sigurd’s destiny.
Die with Glory empowers you to choose your own adventure to accomplish the ultimate goal of ensuring Sigurd dies an honorable death.
Our main goal is to present a unique experience at every stage of the game, still based on simple core gameplay mechanics. To die with glory you have to face the obstacles, characters and game physics below to reach your goals:
- Siege and defend castles
- Surf the lava river
- Raise the Army of the Dead
- Befriend a vegetarian time-traveling dragon (or don’t)
- Fall in love with a valkyrie (she’s ginger)
- Partake in a massive battle between flying fleets
- Travel through time
- Sacrifice and betrayal, sarcasm and deadly seriousness! Also, goats.
- Discover other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Unlike most other games, the objective is for the protagonist the die rather than survive
- Non-linear storyline served in brief episodes
- Simple core gameplay, but diversified experience
- Other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Original visual design and style
- Goats that aren’t what they look like
The only in-app purchase is an unnecessary donation to the developers, and not for unlocking content.