The best games like Miner Meltdown are:
- arrow_rightRemember Me
- arrow_rightRogue Legacy
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightCrypt of the NecroDancer
- arrow_rightHero Siege
- arrow_rightE.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
100 Best Games Like Miner Meltdown:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (21)
- PlayStation 4 (30)
- iOS (28)
- Android (17)
- macOS (72)
- Linux (50)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (12)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari Flashback (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (1)
1. Remember Me
In 2082 memories and influence on people’s behaviour are just goods for sale, and "personal life" or "unique biography" are vestiges. Nilin, the heroine, can penetrate into the memory of people, she changes the past on which people base their actions in the present. Once she is subjected to a complete erasure of memory. She has to start a battle for herself - for the self that she does not even remember.
Setting, plot, design and lighting immediately evokes a masterpiece of cyberpunk - «Blade Runner». But the game is noticeably superior to the movie regarding «volume» of space, the sensation of «air» and «presence» in the game. There is an impression that you see the world of the game 360 degrees around you. Mimicry and plastic of characters are directed in each detail, undoubtedly dramatic, give a full impression of a play of live actors. It seems that even the movements of inanimate objects are filled with the same expressiveness - for example, the trajectories of a thrown pistol or splinters ... High level of directing and corresponding levels of design and graphics. A mass of significant finds, filling every frame with emotion and senses.
2. Rogue Legacy
The game begins in the castle, in which the heroes are "settled", there are also important things for the game, money and useful qualities. Much can be bought outside the castle.
You meet not only enemies but also other characters with whom interaction is possible. The smith can sell weapons and armour, and the gipsy can sell different magic things. A meeting with an architect can help with the exploration and reconstruction of the castle. The study of the castle promises useful finds. Among other spaces of the game are a forest, a dungeon and a tower.
At the disposal of the player, there is a book in which all the messages encountered during the game are collected. Messages inform us about what is there and what is happening.
The map is always generated anew and randomly, and the hero always dies at the end of the game, but all of his money is saved, and they can improve the character of the new game. The gameplay consists of searching and developing strengths and things, battling with opponents and finally - killing the main boss.
3. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
4. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
5. Crypt of the NecroDancer
Crypt of the NecroDancer is an indie roguelike game developed by Brace Yourself Games.
You control Cadence, who looks for her missing father. During the search, she falls into a crypt, where the NecroDancer steals Cadence's heart. Cadence can't do anything without following the music's beat and has to find both her heart and her father.
Crypt of the NecroDancer can be played with a dance pad, a gamepad or a keyboard. Having the Protagonists able to do anything only as the music beats makes the Crypt of the NecroDancer a rhythm roguelike game. Movement, attacking and using your items has to be planned in advance, as the player can't do anything between the beats. If the player misses the beat, no actual harm to the character is done, yet the scoring multiplier resets. The players set out to explore a procedurally generated underground dungeon.
The players can find new weapons, items, and equipment during the exploration of the dungeon. Your inventory is managed by the game. As in most roguelike games, your inventory is lost on death, yet any diamonds the players find still persists. On death, the players return to a game lobby, where they can buy permanent upgrades.
6. Hero Siege
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 7 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!
We developers are interested in your feedback. So if you choose to get the game see you on the forums! - Vexorian
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 60 different hats!
- 4 Acts to play through! Extra acts come with Expansion sets!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 7 playable classes! Extra classes come with Expansion sets!
- 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare, legendary, mythic and satanic loot!
Hero Siege has full controller support!
SpaceChem - a new puzzle with a unique design.
You play as a SpaceChem Reactor Engineer, which, using the available source chemical elements, using chemical reactions, nuclear fission or synthesis to create new ones.
The game is divided into several episodes, and the episodes, in turn, are divided into stages. Stages are divided into three categories by type — research, production and defence. In the research stages (usually they act as training tasks for new capabilities of the reactor), only one reactor is available to the player. In the production stages, the player opens several reactors, and he, combining them with pipes, must provide cargo ships with the necessary chemical elements. In the defensive stages (usually the final tasks of each episode), the player must be using the available means, stop any monster trying to destroy the production station SpaceChem.
8. E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is an action RPG with shooter elements and a cyberpunk setting. You take on the role of a warrior monk, genetically upgraded and possessing psionic abilities. The in-game world is split by two forces that want to take the control over. You need to choose the side, however, you can’t trust anyone, even your closest friends and teachers. The game has different endings depending on your choices.
The protagonist is fully customizable. You can upgrade his abilities according to your style during non-linear missions and multiple quests. It’s on you to focus either on stealth or pushing - as the character’s body is mechanically enhanced, you can develop it any way you want. Moreover, you have “nine lives”: after the first nine deaths you will respawn immediately where you were killed, and only the tenth death will throw you back to the checkpoint.
9. Guacamelee! 2
Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet - one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse!
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges... and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
10. METAL SLUG
Metal Slug, is a run and gun video game developed and originally released by Nazca Corporation and later published by SNK. It was originally released in 1996 for the Neo Geo MVS arcade platform. The game is widely known for its sense of humor, fluid hand-drawn animation, and fast-paced two-player action. It is the first title in the Metal Slug series. It has been ported to the Neo Geo AES, Neo Geo CD, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, Virtual Console, PlayStation Network, iOS, Android and Neo Geo X, and to the Wii, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 4 (as part of the Metal Slug Anthology) and Nintendo Switch.
11. Mega Man Legacy Collection / ロックマン クラシックス コレクション
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six games and more!
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series.
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites.
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas.
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces, sketches and more in the Museum.
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers.
- Leaderboards and video replays – Fans will be able to watch video replays of the top players on the leaderboards, showcasing a whole new generation of Mega Man talent!
12. Dungeons of Dredmor
Dungeons of Dredmor combines traditional dungeon crawler with rogue-like mechanics. The player controls the only character who enters a dangerous underground maze to find and defeat the evil Lord Dredmor. As you descend deeper into the ground, the difficulty will grow. Each dungeon is generated randomly with each replay. There are three levels of difficulty, and also an option to turn on the permanent death mechanic. If you choose it, the game will leave you with only one save file to overwrite, and no save-scumming. There’s a traditional turn-based combat system and a variety of melee and ranged attacks, as well as magic. When the characters levels up, the player can improve his or her set of seven skills that can allow, among other things, to craft, disarm traps, use spells or wield more powerful weapons.
The game is played from the overhead point of view on a map divided into square tiles. The visuals are relatively simple, albeit not as minimalistic as traditional ASCII-based rogue-like games. The imagery is quite cartoonish and ironic, which adds to the game’s self-aware dark humor. The main character will complain about his or her fate, and when he or she dies, which is quite often, the game will “congratulate” you for each death.
13. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
15. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
16. Death's Gambit
Death's Gambit is a challenging Action-RPG where you explore an alien medieval planet filled with beasts, knights, and horrors. As an agent of Death, bound to his service, you must banish your fears and endure the struggle that lies at the heart of Leydia. Master the precise combat, strategically plan out your attacks, and face-off against terrifying creatures that reach to the skies. Use an arsenal of weapons and abilities to explore the unforgiving lands, rich with secrets and twisted characters that may aid or hinder your journey. Find the source of immortality that plagues the land and unravel its eternal ties to the realm.
Hunt and slay mighty boss creatures, each one requiring a unique strategy
Explore an alien world that spans dark forests, medieval towns, frozen wastes and more
Build an impressive arsenal of powerful blades and helpful spells
Scale buildings and beasts with your trusty grappling hook
Get ready to die a lot
17. Bionic Dues
Bionic Dues is a futuristic game where you have to prepare your defenses before the rise of the machines.
The game is set somewhere in the future, just a few weeks before a robots' rebellion. Rogue machines are about to wipe out a city of 12 million people. The defenders have only 50 days left to prepare before the final battle begins. The protagonist is a pilot who drives Exos, the game's equivalent of mechas.
The player controls a group of four Exos. Their movements and attacks are turn-based. During the 50-days period, the player has to gather details and HPs to upgrade his or her Exos, explore the map, prepare defenses, and set traps. On the final day, the player's preparations will be tested by the enemy invasion. Preparation is everything in this game. Stealth and tactical use of the environment are also important since Exos often cannot withstand against a horde of enemies in an open battle.
Like many roguelike games, Bionic Dues is unforgiving. It uses trial and error gameplay model so that the player usually has to fail many times before he or she can succeed. However, there are six difficulty levels that make it more tolerable for less experienced players.
Bionic Dues' visuals are minimalistic, cold and "robotic", complete with "mechanical" voices and high-tech unit design. It presents the player with a top-down view of the map that looks almost like a circuit board.
18. Chaos Domain
Chaos Domain is a 2.5-dimensional side-scrolling shoot-em-up game developed by Holy Warp. Black Wing Foundation.
Set in a distant future, where humankind mastered the interplanetary travel, a Chaos cult is created. These cultists raid other spaceships, brainwash the passengers and go on. The main character sets out to kill all the cultists.
The developers say that there is not much plot present in the game and want the player to think they are saving a princess. Although, that is what you are doing.
Chaos Domain is heavily influenced by the old side-scrolling games of the Sega Mega Drive era like Contra. The main objective of the game's levels is either to get to its end or beat a boss. There are 30 levels present in the game. The players have to complete their objective in a limited amount of time getting the most points possible.
The game features a weapon upgrade and ability systems. The players can purchase abilities and weapons in an in-game store using the points they got awarded after playing a level.
The game also features a single-screen multiplayer. At any point of the game, a second player can join in. There is no online multiplayer present in the game.
The game's art style is a mix between the Ancient Egypt mythology and cyberpunk. The music is also influenced by this mix.
19. Extreme Exorcism
Extreme Exorcism is a paranormal platformer where every move you make comes back to haunt you.
Take on the role of Mae Barrons; an Extreme Exorcist with extreme measures. Her supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence.
Conventional methods won’t cut it with these ghosts. Instead, Mae comes armed with a deadly arsenal of ghost-busting weapons, from rocket launchers to razor sharp boomerangs.
But these aren’t your average poltergeists. At the end of each round, a ghost appears and mimics your every move from the round before. The longer you survive the more extreme the game becomes.
Engage in non-stop ghost annihilation in 10 eerie areas of the haunted house – each room presenting its own hellish hazard. Brave the winds on the balcony and the fire in the kitchen, surviving for as long as you can.
With a devilish local multiplayer – you can play co-op or deathmatch modes with up to 3 of your friends, and with 50 unique challenges even the most daring Extreme Exorcist will be put to the test.
20. Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
Defender's Quest is a Tower-Defense/RPG Hybrid that focuses on tactical depth, customization, and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks, and no tedious, repetitive battles.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
22. The Mummy Demastered
A powerful ancient evil has arisen, and the war to save humanity has begun! The Mummy Demastered throws you into a 16-bit-inspired battle against the undead in a 2D, nonlinear, action-packed adventure. As an elite agent in the monster-hunting Prodigium organization, you must use a variety of weapons, upgrades, and mysterious artifacts to defend mankind against the supernatural hordes of Princess Ahmanet. Your Prodigium unit is already on the scene, but HQ lost contact with them hours ago. Only by exploring tombs, forests, abandoned tunnels, and the cursed streets of London will you discover the fate of your allies. But beware - Ahmanet commands legions of undead, insects, plague-ridden vermin, and worse! If you're not careful, you'll be the next soul in her army.
- Stunning retro-inspired graphics and atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Shoot-'em-up action meets exploration-based adventuring
- Fight for survival against swams of horrifying enemies and bosses
- Obliterate monsters with an arsenal of weapons including grenades, a flamethrower and more
- Uncover and collect 50 hidden relics
23. Edge of Space
Along the way you’ll gather resources to craft armor, weapons, facilities, and vehicles to help you explore the world and conquer its aggressive inhabitants. Your base of operations will evolve from a few basic facilities exposed to the elements into a hardened fortress full of advanced technologies that let you accomplish amazing improvements to your equipment and alter the environment itself.
Be careful, though; almost everything down there wants to kill you, including fierce laser space sharks, artillery-toting polar bears, wickedly quick jetpack penguins, and even crazier horrors. Out on the Edge of Space, you must adapt or you die. Good luck, ArkCo Operative!
- Open World Exploration– Dynamically-generated 2D sandbox set in the deepest recesses of space, explore randomly generated caverns, wormhole anomalies and dive deeper into the planet to discover valuable resources and other rare phenomenon.
- Crazy Creatures – Hordes of enemies and epic bosses ranging from Artillabears, squid pandas, jetpack space penguins, and laser space sharks; not to mention epic bosses like DJ Penguin and Omegatron
- Cooperative Exploration – Engrossing gameplay, built from the ground up, to support multiplayer focusing on cooperative exploration and combat with team-based tactics.
- Advanced Crafting System - Using the power of science, craft advanced technology for weapons, gear and base constructions from basic resources
- Loads of Armor – Ranging from stat boosting battle armor to quirky vanity costumes, craft armor to survive the changing environmental conditions and specialize in different aspects of mining, exploration, and combat.
- Weapons – Create a wide-variety of dynamically generated weapons ranging from guided rocket launchers to Experimental Gauss Rifles and discover new advanced weaponry to expand your arsenal.
- Research System – A new research system allows players more freedom to discover new areas of technology in exploration, combat, base building, and much more.
- Command Center Management – Establish your central base of operation by creating the ultimate Command Center customized with defensive turrets, hangers and repair drones. Make improvements to protect yourself from the constant environmental changes like radiation storms and other anomalies.
- PIOS (Power Input Output Systems) – A simple drag and drop tool, letting you design electrical systems as basic as powering a light or as complex as creating your own logic gates.
- Pets – Create and collect pets that assist you on your epic exploration of space by granting defensive, offensive, or exploration perks.
- Anomalies - Random world events both dangerous and helpful
- Vehicles - Craft items from hover boards to massive mechs to safely explore the dangerous world
- Terraforming - Conquer space by turning the land into a livable habitat
- Continual Support – Regular post-launch updates will bring fresh new content
24. Face It - A game to fight inner demons
Carefuly crafted puzzles in a challenging 3D platformer experience take the player on a surrealistc journey through a maze of feelings. In Face It, abstract concepts are shaped into gameplay. Darker emotions like fear and depression are monsters and traps, while brighter concepts like HOPE, VISION and LOVE are the powers you need to beat the levels.
Go on a metaphorical journey of self-discovery.
Defeat Ghosts with the power of your inner light.
Avoid dangerous traps.
Find your way through mazes and puzzles.
Discover Some of the many true meanings of magic.
The levels represents dark aspects of human consciousness, like Fear or Attachment. By beating a level, you shall find brighter states of mind, like Love or Truth.
As you might pass through the levels, you may unlock the magical sigils and symbols that represent those new brighter states of mind.
The sigils are symbolic representations of the magician's desired outcome. They are symbols created to cut through the walls of the conscious thought and affect directly the unconscious mind. It's at some extent, similar to subliminal messages.
One of the techniques we use to create sigils is a Sigilization method created by Austin Osman Spare, who was a magician, as well as a painter and graphical artist. The technique consists in writing spells with your intents, and agglutinate the letters to reduce the written statements in abstract symbols. The conscious mind may not remember the meaning of the symbols, but the subconscious keeps the memories about the symbol being made. This way, the symbols and their intents charge each other, exponentially increasing their influence on the mind.
25. PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy
From the award-winning developers behind PixelJunk Monsters, PixelJunk Eden, and PixelJunk Shooter comes a genre-blending mash-up of Soup-tacular proportions!
Welcome to Soup Co., Astroworker! As an integral part of the Soup Co. family, your mission is to explore the remote planets in search of tasty ingredients to make the galaxies most delicious soups and then rocket them into the gullets of our hungry customers. But this isn't your typical soup kitchen - Astroworkers must battle against the planet's elements, alien plants and animals, and dastardly rival soup corporations! Build your base of operations with the help of your fellow Astroworkers and handy Soup Co. robots, make the galaxies most mouth-watering soups, then defend yourself from local wildlife and our rivals.
#nomnomGALAXY is a sandbox-styled mix of platforming, base building, tower defense, and good old fashioned monster-stomping! You'll create huge factory-bases where you'll experiment with tons of ingredients, make hundreds of types of soups to feed the galaxy, and rise in the ranks of the Soup Co.! Each planet will have its own challenges, from poisons gas to killer tomatoes. Only the most adept of Soup Meisters will succeed!Key Features
- Hundreds of different types of soups to discover
- Extensive soup recipe system that uses ingredients all of the planet's plants and animals
- Tower Defense gameplay from the makers of one of the most acclaimed Tower Defense games on any platform, PixelJunk Monsters
- Living planets that evolve as your base expands
- Tons of robot helpers to automate factories, defend your base, and collect ingredients
- Battle rival soup corporations throughout the galaxy for soup supremacy!
- Local split-screen co-op and up to 4 players online
The easiest mode is 'HARD'!
BUTCHER is a fast-paced 2D shooter and a blood-soaked love letter to the cult classics of the genre. As a cyborg programmed to eradicate the last remains of humanity, your sole purpose is to well... annihilate anything that moves.
So grab your weapon of choice (from chainsaw, through shotgun, to grenade launcher) and kill your way through underground hideouts, post-apocalyptic cities, jungles and more. And if you're feeling creative, there are plenty other ways of ending your enemies' misery - hooks, lava pits, saws... no death will ever be the same.
If kicking corpses into a lava pit and adorning walls with blood is your idea of a good time, BUTCHER is THE game for you.
(header photo by Bartłomiej T. Listwon)Key features:
- Ultra-violent uncompromising carnage in the spirit of Doom and Quake (chainsaw included)
- Release your inner artist, paint the walls with (permanent) blood (up to 4 million pixels available to be painted per level)
- Use the environment (saws, hooks, lava pits, animals and other) to brutally dispose of your enemies
- Put your reflex and patience to the ultimate test
- Choose from an array of weapons (featuring classics like chainsaw, railgun and the deadly grenade launcher)
- Adorn more than 20 levels with the insides of your enemies
- Soak in the dark atmosphere reinforced by a wicked, heavy soundtrack (while you kick corpses around)
- Die painfully: melt in lava, become piranha food, get crushed by heavy doors... and more!
- Absolutely no mercy for anyone!
27. Unholy Heights
Welcome to Unholy Heights, a mashup of Tower Defense and Apartment Management Simulation! The Devil has converted a tenement building into monsters-only housing, and has big plans for the future. Sucker monsters into moving into your building, charge them rent and keep them happy by buying them furniture.
Unfortunately, heroes have caught wind of the Devil's plan, and will stop at nothing to wipe him out. Knock on residents' doors to call them to battle, trap heroes in devious pincer formations, and command your troops to victory. Monsters get jobs, fall in love, have children, and even skip out on their rent. Keep them happy or you might not have anyone to fight for you when heroes come knocking. But don't be too soft: there's always prospective baddies looking to move in, so kick out the freeloaders when the time is right!
Being a landlord is a difficult job, but it can't be harder than running Hell...right?
- Every monster is different. Some are lazy. Some are strong. Some are perverts.
- Use an intuitive mouse-based control scheme to command your troops into battle.
- Encounter more than 20 different monster species, and take their money.
- Build a reputation with different monster families based on your performance and play style.
- Take on quests at your pace to unlock new monsters and furniture.
- Build a stronger army as residents have children far stronger than themselves.
- Get monsters in the mood for love with inappropriately shaped erotic cakes.
- Look on in horror as lovingly hand-drawn monsters and humans horribly slaughter each other over money.
- Monster occupations, hobbies and desires are all procedurally generated to keep you on your toes.
28. Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.
- Noir as heck.
- Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
- 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
- Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
- Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
- Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
- Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, but luckily? A cat has your back. Franky. The cat that wore a fedora.
29. Super Mutant Alien Assault
Three fleets of spaceships flee a doomed Earth carrying the last humans in cryostasis. Pursued by aliens, it’s up to the lowly security droids to save humanity. Taking up arms solo or with a friend, you must dance with death in a brutal and addictive arcade platformer shooter inspired by Super Crate Box and stuffed to the brim with unlockables.
Fight through rapid fire single screen levels each with a random combination of platform layout, objective, vending machines and enemies. Dodge and weave amongst the aliens to stay alive but don’t leave them standing too long or the ship’s radiation will mutate them into bigger, nastier versions.
Only by unlocking and mastering the wild variety of weapons, explosives, special abilities, defense moves and perks can you hope to survive across all three galaxies, rid your ship of the mutant menace and save the oblivious humans.Features
- rapid fire levels give you no rest as hordes of enemies arrive, hell-bent on your destruction. Clear the objective quickly and be sure to kill each enemy before it has the chance to mutate into a bigger, nastier version of itself. Take a tiny breather and then it’s on to the next room.
- in the tight confines of the space freighter, standing still is not an option. Your ability to dodge around enemies is as important as your aim. Survival requires quick thinking and rapid reflexes and a true master of the dance is a beautiful thing to behold.
- each single screen level is randomised, drawing on a pool of platform layouts, objective types and enemies as well as which vending machines will be present. You’ll never know which weapons or grenades will spawn in the vending machines whilst crate drops containing special abilities, sidearms, perks and defense moves are also random, adding further to the mind-boggling possible combinations.
- a wealth of weapons, sidearms, special abilities, perks, explosives, defense moves and character skins awaits you. Each new unlockable joins the melting pot of random ingredients, increasing your options but also the need to master each individual element and the way they combine with each other.
- take on the mutant hordes by yourself or team up in local co-op. Two player adds further complications to master as you must be careful to avoid friendly fire from explosives and will have to share/fight over item and health pack drops.
30. Ara Fell
"Long, long ago, the elven sorcerers cast a spell to save the floating world of Ara Fell from destruction. Instead, they doomed it to fall from the sky. By chance, the fate of the world has been placed in the hands of a young woman. Join her as she and her friends endeavor against all odds to save their homeland, all while the clock ticks ever nearer the final hour..."
Ara Fell combines the best parts of Japanese-style roleplaying games with the best parts of western RPGs, as well as including elements of visual novels and adventure games to create a truly unique experience. Atmosphere, emotion and surprise lie at the forefront of Ara Fell's story, driven by deep and accessible characters, each with his or her own past, their own desires and their own motivations for joining Lita's quest. Relive the golden age of the RPG with a game that both pays homage to the past greats, as well as blazing its own trail.
- EXPLORATION - Ara Fell is a world meant to be explored! Jump, crawl, swim and even fly through the air to solve puzzles and discover new locations filled with hidden treasure, secrets and adventure! Every corner of Ara Fell is designed with exploration in mind.
- OPEN WORLD - Most of the world can be explored from the moment you leave Aloria Village, the heroine's home town... provided, of course, you're strong enough. A clever explorer may be able unlock secrets and discover powerful equipment early in the game if he or she commits to taking advantage of the open nature of the game world.
- TACTICAL COMBAT - Ara Fell may be a story-heavy game, but the world is still fraught with danger. Choose specialized equipment and statistics, customizing each character to best suit your play style, and to best thwart each boss battle's unique mechanics.
- CHARACTER DRIVEN - When you join Ara Fell's unwitting heroine on her quest to save her homeland, you'll discover a world filled with vibrant characters who laugh, cry, crack jokes, lose their tempers, and even their will to go on as the size and scope of the curse that plagues Ara Fell becomes apparent. Friends and villains alike are not who they seem as the stakes grow ever higher...
31. The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
The Original Strife is back!
Hailed as the original FPS-RPG game that spawned countless imitators, Strife: Veteran Edition is a love letter to the classic from 1996.
New Features Include:
- Support for high resolutions, with proper aspect ratio.
- OpenGL for video backend to provide portability and support for vertical sync.
- Dynamic lighting and bloom
- Widescreen support.
- Ability to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs.
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
Completion of missing and unfinished options in the original game, such as:
- The planned "Capture the Chalice” multi-player mode.
- Marking of current objectives on the auto-map.
- Special HUD for the Torpedo weapon
Immerse yourself in this all-consuming epic quest that for the first time combines riveting role-playing adventure with the spectacular Doom 3D engine! -An evil presence has implanted itself in the fabric of our world. Play the role of spy, assassin, warrior and thief as you are lured into the darkest and most perilous adventure of your life. You´ll have Blackbird on your side - a seductive underground agent that will provide you with clues as you encounter progressively more sinister foes. Be strong, and trust no one.
FULLY INTERACTIVE WORLD
The elaborate virtual environment offers 28 interconnected levels covering over 200 square miles. Explore medieval towns and industrial complexes filled with pitfalls and perils, ending in a final confrontation that will reveal the planet's darkest secrets.
AN AWESOME ARSENAL
From the silent but lethal crossbow to the breathtaking flame thrower, you'll toast, mince and vaporize your opponents in your search to control the ultimate weapon of mass destruction- the Sigil.
In your role as resistance fighter, you'll conspire with allies to demolish the fanatical ranks of the order from the inside out. Provides an engaging complex storyline and a multitude of dramatic voice-overs.
32. Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
Serious Sam’s Bogus Detour is an all-new action-adventure in the legendary Serious Sam saga from Hammerwatch developer Crackshell. Battle through beautiful Mediterranean locales, dangerous biological weapons labs and even high-tech moon bases as a one-man wrecking crew or in four-player online cooperative for maximum chaos! Dominate the chaotic Survival and Versus modes or make your own mods, modes, and even total conversions with the include game editor. Serious Sam’s Bogus Detour is the biggest little Serious Sam game ever made!
Campaign Mode: Solo or 2 – 4 Players Online with Experience and Level Up Perk System
Versus Mode: Deathmatch and More for Up to 12 Players
Survival Mode: Solo or Up to 12 Players
Full Mod Support: Game Editor and Dozens of Mods Ready or In Development
UNLOVED is based on the community award-winning mod for Doom2 with the same name by the same creator. UNLOVED is a strange place. A twisted reality. A nightmare that comes to life. A place where demons and abhorrent monsters manifest and possess the living with only one goal: to end you. Nothing wants you here. And there is no way out. Only the elevator that leads further and further down into the darkness of your insanity.
Play alone or in a group of up to 4 players and explore the endless amount of basement levels that are procedurally arranged every time you enter. Work as a team, open new areas, find weapon-mods, solve personal challenges, complete level objectives and unlock new skills to survive this trip into the unknown.Main FeaturesFast Paced Shooter Gameplay + Coop Features
The game resurrects the old-school fast paced action shooter gameplay. Combined with deadly monsters and modern coop-features that encourage playing in a team to stay alive in a harsh and deadly environment. Find and join other players online or play via LAN. If you don't feel like playing in a team, you can play alone just as well.
Randomly arranged Levels
Every basement area is generated from hand crafted level chunks that are randomly arranged. After that, certain areas get locked by the “Architect” and you have to find certain key items to access them. Every level has final rooms with objectives the player has to complete in order to leave the level.
Create your own unique Play-Style
Besides customizing your appearance, you can also create your own unique play-style. Equip magic trinkets with unearthly powers that can completely change the way you experience the game. Want to become super tough, or do you prefer to run super fast? Do you want to deal lots of damage, or have the highest chances of survival? The right combination of trinkets makes it possible and sets you apart from other players.
Play in 4 different Game Modes
If you want a different experience besides the Ultra Violence, you can also select alternative Game Modes that may suit your style a bit more. Classic Horror gets your blood pumping while you are desperately looking for enough ammunition to survive the next enemy. Arcade Style increases the already fast paced action to the max, giving you the ultimate killing frenzy experience. And then there is the HOT Mode - the most innovative game mode in years...
Find Weapon-Mods to be more efficient
Every weapon can be upgraded with special mods. These can alter the way a weapon functions in dramatic ways. They may change the way the weapon operates, increase fire rate or give boosts like speed reloading.
Gain Karma by completing personal Challenges
You don’t just get experience points for killing monsters. Each time you play, certain challenges are given to you. If you fulfill your personal objectives, you get Karma points that you can spend to upgrade your Persona.
Unlock new Items and the Mysteries that UNLOVED holds
Within the levels are different mysterious objects scattered. By collecting them, you can later unlock new player colors, ranks, trinkets and pieces of information that may or may not have clues about this unearthly realm of insanity.
Categories in common with UNLOVED: Action
34. Final Dusk
Final Dusk is a unique combination of puzzle and action game. Each level consists of two distinct phases. First you need to manipulate the environment using multiple powers to create a safe path for Vampire Princess Mina. In the second phase you need to actively protect Mina on her way to her goal. As you advance you'll discover new locations and learn new powers which you must combine to be able to complete each level and learn the story of the princess and her beloved kingdom.
A wicked curse has fallen on the people of the Kingdom of Vempire - everyone has turned to stone! It’s up to Mina, the vampire princess, to travel through her kingdom to the evil witch’s tower to reverse the curse.
- 4 completely unique chapters
- 80 levels
- 4 different powers, each with two modes
- Hand-crafted, logic and action-based puzzles
- Multiple ways to solve the puzzles
- Challenging bosses
- User-friendly interface
- Funny and interesting story
- Lovely manga art style
- Beautiful 2D animations
35. Onikira - Demon Killer
Developed by Irish-based indie, Digital Furnace Games, Onikira: Demon Killer is an awesome side-scrolling, 2D beat’em-up set in fantasy feudal Japan. As Yamazaki Jiro, a lone samurai, players battle to prevent the forces of the Japanese underworld, Yomi, from consuming the land of the living.
Onikira: Demon Killer blends together complex deep fighting mechanics usually found in traditional 3D beat-em’ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and merges them with classic 2D platform-game mechanics. Onikira’s expressive fighting system enables players to engage in whichever way suits them best. Some players will prefer to go toe-to toe with heavy weapons and mash buttons while others will opt for a ranged game style, avoiding heavy melee encounters. Try launching an enemy into the air, wall jumping to position yourself above them then Katana Slaming them into the ground. Switch weapons to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Onikira: Demon Killer boasts seven challenging areas and players can express themselves with over forty uber-cool moves, using four devastating weapons. Each level is littered with foul demons that players must dispatch back to the underworld and players must also face two mini-bosses and two epic mega bosses. Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
Unique high-level combat – Onikira mixes 2D platform game elements into the combat system to make something special. Moving platforms, wall jumping, wall running and grappling all serve to make for dynamic and emergent combat encounters.
Seven Areas – the narrative unfolds over highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels featuring rain drenched villages, destroyed opulent cities, mountaintop locations and an erupting volcano.
Master unique weapons – Each weapon - sword, tetsubo, naginata or arm blades - has multiple unlockable moves which can result in massive combo chains when moves are strung together. Combo chains turn directly into score multipliers.
Responsive and Expressive Combat System – players are rewarded for strategic and skill-based fighting. Play flows naturally from move to move, allowing the player to create new combos that haven’t been designed explicitly by the developers.
Soul Shop – souls are the currency of Onikira. Use them to revive your health and trade them. At certain points inside each level, the player will find rifts into Yomi where benevolent spirits will trade moves for collected souls.
Challenge Arenas – players complete combat related challenges and improve their score and skill to gain achievements. The arenas are fully integrated into Steam’s online leaderboards.
Specific enemy types – with their own unique vulnerabilities, every enemy emphasises a particular fighting style, like a floating, possessed Mempo mask that encourages the use of air game or a monstrously twisted high-ranking samurai, where hit and run tactics are the best way to stay alive.
Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet and do whatever it takes to find a way home.
Blaze Rush is a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun in his arsenal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you, and really nice explosions for an experience that’s out of this world.
Why go for headshots when you can drop a zombie down an elevator shaft? Or crush them beneath a pile of rubble. Or set of an elaborate daisy-chain of dynamite around them. Or run them over in an ATV. Or... you get the idea.
Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much, much more.
Lock and load with a variety of weapons to become a consummate badass.
Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camp-tastic storyline.
Customize Blaze's armor to be the space-faring badass you've always wanted to be.
Ant.Karlov has been a game developer for 14 years. You might be familiar with some of his web-games on sites like Armor Games, Newgrounds, and Kongregate, including games like Fire Catcher, Alien Transporter, Mining Truck, Knighttron and Mushroomer. Zombotron is Ant.Karlov's first premium title and builds upon over a decade of gameplay and design experience.
Poöf has been tricked by accepting a golden laying kitten. But the precious kitty makes all the greedy monsters envious. Survive waves of monsters trying to steal your revenue!
Poöf vs the cursed kitty is a mix between tower defense, and platforming action, a game focused on hardcore gameplay, tight controls and choices, inspired by games such as Mario Bros Arcade Game, Orcs Must Die and Super Crate Box.
To get rid of your enemies, simply jump on them, or place towers to attack and poos to slow down, use fire knives or bombs, ice winds to freeze enemies and golden eggs for Armageddon ! You can also control time: slow it down in danger moments and accelerate it to increase the difficulty and score more points. How fast will you play?Key Features
- Hardcore gameplay and exponential difficulty
- Original Graphics and frenetic Music
- 108 Missions to accomplish to unlock upgrades
- 36 Upgrades - Powers, Weapons, Enemies, and more.
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ogres, Ghosts, Dragons, Slug dogs, or even gigantic Flies.
- 10 random Customization objects to collect - Backgrounds, Music, Poöf and kitty’s costumes.
- Unlock a Leaderboard to compete worldwide
- Support USB game controllers
38. Knee Deep
When a washed-up actor hangs himself on location, a spotlight is cast on the backwater Florida town of Cypress Knee. Your screen becomes a stage on which you investigate this mysterious suicide as three distinct characters: cheeky blogger Romana Teague, down-and-out local reporter Jack Bellet, and cynical private investigator K.C. Gaddis.
Experience a magical reality where characters are transported among scenes, set pieces moved into place, and music wafts from the orchestra pit. Knee Deep is about characters, storytelling, and the melodrama of swampland Florida.
- Uncover a swampland conspiracy—Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this backwater community.
- Dynamic storytelling spotlights choice and consequence—Engage in realistic conversations that evolve based on your choices, but beware as critical decisions could lead to a breakthrough...or someone getting hurt.
- Gaming goes to the theater—Vivid voice acting, imaginative set transitions, and melodrama specifically designed for the digital stage
- A swamp noir adventure in three acts—enjoy the entire season with all three acts available now!
- NEW - Step even closer to the peformance with Tobii EyeX integration! Affect lighting on actors, have them turn to acknowledge your presence, and affect menus and minigames all with the effortless movement of your eyes. Requires Tobii EyeX hardware.
- NEW - Take the best seat in the house with Knee Deep now supported in VR on Vive and Oculus! Existing users will have immediate access to VR content and new customers will receive both the original and VR versions of the game.
39. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition
In addition to the game, get the season pass and its bonuses (3 special costumes including a wedding dress)!
2026, Sword Art: Origin, a new VRMMORPG has emerged. Kirito meets a mysterious NPC and receives a cryptic message. This game, though familiar to him, is not the same as the one he escaped years ago…
ORIGINAL STORYTELLING supervised by Reki Kawahara, creator of Sword Art Online.
MASSIVE EXPANSIVE WORLD with a stronger sense of adventure.
MULTIPLAYER MODE to enjoy the game with 3 other players.
FEELS LIKE ITS MMORPG ORIGINS thanks to MMORPG-like interface, 16-character teams and fierce raid Boss battles.
40. A Lenda do Herói
Plataformas voadoras, inimigos coloridos, armas mágicas e física inexplicável. Isso tudo com uma música de fundo que acompanha a saga de um cavaleiro. Eis um breve resumo do que poderá ser encontrado em A Lenda do Herói - O Jogo, que homenageia vários clássicos das eras 8 e 16 bits, como The Legend of Zelda e Wonder Boy in Monster Land, e ao mesmo tempo tira sarro de diversos clichês encontrados no mundo dos games.
Um dos diferenciais do projeto é sua trilha sonora dinâmica e bem-humorada que narra os feitos do jogador e responde a seus comandos, tornando-se um elemento-chave para a progressão da história. Tudo isso será complementado com puzzles, itens especiais, batalhas épicas e tudo que um bom jogo de videogame precisa ter.
41. Eximius: Seize the Frontline
Eximius is a Strategic Action Shooter (FPS/RTS Hybrid) that focuses on squad-based combat.
Eximius combines tactical First Person Shooter gameplay with high level strategic decision-making of a Real-time Strategy(RTS) game. The game features a competitive 5v5 team battles where players square off in a post apocalyptic urban environment.
Play as a Commander ( RTS ) ; build base, train an army and call down support abilities to help your allies on the ground to gain territory.
Play as an Officer ( FPS ) ; lead your infantry squad into combat and crush your enemies with your agile tactics or brute force. Capture resources for your team, upgrade weapons and equip your squad with suitable weapons.
Eximius provides a multi-role gameplay experience where each player could choose to play a diversely different role and fight not only with brawns but also with their brains. An expert shooter could be outnumbered, ambushed and overwhelmed if caught in a wrong position. While a scheming officer could be assassinated in the right moment at the frontline.ObjectivesThe objective of the gameplay is to win by holding down the most victory points. Alternatively , if your forces are powerful enough , you can completely destroy your enemy’s base and win the match immediately. The command headquarters cannot be rebuilt and the game will be instantly over.
Axeron Corporation ( AXR )
AXR is private research organisation that turned into a security contractor out of global needs. Being at the forefront of science, many believes that this wealthy organisation holds key technologies that could bring about global peace. With limited manpower , the Axeron industrial complex produces highly advanced drones for their workforce , both for military and nonmilitary use. This elusive organisation operates in an extremely organised and stealthy manner. Nations that choose to fund AXR do so for their advanced scientific capability and confidence that they will be the solution to the growing mutant threat.
Global Security Force ( GSF )
A peacekeeping organisation set up after the first initial great war; the GSF foundation is built upon the principles of securing the walls, recovering human survivors and rebuilding the civilized world. They command the largest military force in the world and operates on a near limitless budget. Nations that choose to fund GSF do so for their vast armies and their global presence.
As a commander , you are also an officer. But you have the extra capability to switch to top down RTS interface to build bases and command units. An aggressive commander can also join the battle in the frontline but they are normally expected to stay in relative safety and manage base development. Commander needs to be nominated by the team.
As the gameplay of Eximius revolves around Team vs Team battles, each team shares a base, resource and technology tree. RTS Commander to support the battle operations by training infantry units and vehicles,building bases and call in airstrikes or support abilities.
Commander can train AI infantry and assign them to players. Leading them as a frontline officer; your squad will fight with you sensibly , taking cover and help you both offensively and defensively.
Decide your combat roles and purchase weapons suitable to your play style and tactics. Your weapon and equipment determine your roles in the team. Respond to enemy strategy with appropriate firepower and equipments; be it vehicles , massive amount of infantry or sneaky players.
As your resources and technology grow, you can construct increasingly powerful units such as armored vehicles, gunships and elite soldiers. Your team can also gain powerful team abilities when you tech up to new tiers. Call down artillery, deploy quick-response force or launch EMP strikes.
The pinnacle of each team’s firepower is the legendary battle-suit. Equipping battlesuits allow players to use powerful abilities, have increased stats and is able to push the frontline much faster. Officers will have choice of several choice of battlesuits, each with their own play style and set of abilities.
42. Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator
Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator is a medieval management, exploration and adventure game currently under development by Breakfast Studio.
Create, manage and expand your merchant empire, explore the borders of the world and properly manage your stores to become the most important trader in the kingdom.
Manage your stores, organize your workers, deliver orders, exchange and create unique items, unlock new skills and advantages, hire warriors for adventures, explore the world, resist global events like a plague or a war, plan your financial strategy supporting or confronting the crown and the church, alter the economy of the kingdom and its laws and face consequences of your decisions.
Depending on the king or queen that governs, there will be laws that will suit you more or less depending on your way of playing. The world of MSS reacts to every decision and even prices in stores, punishing mistakes with your reputation. Be careful and make wise decisions, visit the seer to reveal future events and prepare yourself to them.
Now that we move to the alpha stage, you can expect the following content in the coming months:
MORE REAL LAWS
For now there are only a few types of laws such as the prohibition of the sale of some objects. In the future, each king/queen will be a unique event that will have a lot of weight in the balance of the game and your way of playing. (Second quarter of 2018).
CUSTOMIZATION OF HOUSES
You can combine different models acquired in the architect to create your dream house. (First quarter of 2018).
The management of objects will become a totally new and improved game mechanic: players can organize their stock of objects as they wish. Do you need more space to store objects? Buy and improve an empty warehouse in the city. (First quarter of 2018).
A new generation system by a procedure that will improve performance and allow you to explore in each game a new, different kingdom. These new realms will contain more diverse buildings, specific events, more characters and much more. (Second quarter of 2018).
CLIMATE AND DANGERS
A totally new system that challenges players during the gaming experience. Confront the environmental effects by preventing them or fighting with different global diseases and neighboring wars. (First quarter of 2018).
There are some problems you might experience in the Alpha version of the game:
- loss of saved games
If the essential game mechanics is attractive and you want to give your support to Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator while you are in early access, we would love to have you. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until MSS exceeds the alpha stage when the game is more stable, and the game mechanics are more developed. I am committed to converting Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator into the best possible game, and your help during this early phase of development is crucial for us to achieve our goal.
If it intrigues you to know where we will take Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator, consult our roadmap and the development vlogs that I publish several times per month.
43. Zombie Bitcoin Defense
Zombie Bitcoin Defense is an action packed top down shooter about surviving the zombie apocalypse with a shop full of weapons and a Bitcoin miner. Test your skills against the onslaught as one of the few remaining humans on earth and build your base to last, because the horde will stop at nothing in this ruthless battle to the end. Will you survive, or perish like the rest?4 Player Multiplayer Co-op!
Enlist the help of friends and take on the infected with up to four players in multiplayer co-op. Play with friends, or strangers, and vote to start waves sooner.The Infected45 Waves 5 Zombie Types 4 Unique BossesMultiplayer Scaled WavesWeaponsFrom pistols to SMG's, shotguns to sniper rifles; mow down the hordes of infected with your choice of over 20 weapons, including assault rifles and rocket launchers. Don't forget to set a few claymores for good measure.The ShopAccess the shop between waves. Purchase much needed ammo, weapons and barricades to help survive the night. For the right price, you can even buy a turret. This is also where access to the Bitcoin miner and Skill Tree can be found.Power-Ups
As if you needed any more reason to kill zombies, each mob has a chance to drop a unique power up to help you clear the wave. But grab them quickly, as they won't last for long.The MinerUpgrade the Bitcoin miner to generate passive income each wave. Be careful to balance miner upgrades with weapon purchases, because income isn't worth anything to a dead man.The Skill TreeEarn experience with every kill and take it with you when you die. Its just like riding a bike, right? Keep earned skill points that transfer between games and use them on the 37 point skill tree to unlock perks and weapons along the way.Base Building
No one ever survived the zombie apocalypse standing out in the open. Purchase barricades and turrets at the shop between waves and build your base however you like. Don't forget to upgrade both your barricades and your turrets or else, just like you, they won't survive very long.DisclaimerNo real Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency, is used, traded, or mined in the operation of this game. Funds are safu.
Categories in common with Zombie Bitcoin Defense: Action
44. Deuterium Wars
Deuterium Wars is a multiplayer cross-platform breakneck-paced shooter that combines high dynamic fights with an extensive role-playing system. Work your way up from rookie in a “rust bucket” to experienced pilot in a high-tech combat aircraft that’s equipped with lots of deadly gadgets. With a variety of combat modes, futuristic arenas, multi-level craft, developed trading, and a social eco-system, you’ll never have time to be bored!FEATURESWELCOME TO ALTHANAR
Thirty years ago, a massive asteroid almost destroyed Althanar. A high-tech Dome absorbed most of the strike and now keeps the planet from total destruction. Although part of Altanar is a post-apocalyptic desert, some areas still have megalopolises, military bases, and even wilderness. Now, a serious battle for power and control of rare deuterium resources has begun. Deuterium lies at the heart of most technologies, including fueling the Dome.BATTLE FIERCELY LIKE NEVER BEFORE
High dynamic fights keep the player engaged throughout the battle. In order to win, reaction and tactical thinking are equally important, as well as team play and the right priorities, depending on the battle mode. A fierce soundtrack and special effects reinforce the sensation of being fully immersed in battle.BECOME THE MAKER OF A REAL DEATH MACHINE
Combat vehicles are made from components that the player acquires in various ways. A trustworthy machine gun, a powerful cannon, or an experimental beam gun: the choice is yours. The same goes for armor, engine, and hundreds of additional gadgets and their modifiers.BE A CRAFTSMAN OR A TRADER
As usual in this genre, you can outfit your ship before flight. The system of craft and trading allows you to even convert junk into a valuable part that can be sold for profit! Players will enjoy all the possibilities for customization; ship parts can be painted or patterned and decorative elements can be added.BATTLE ON THE SINGLE SERVER
Apart from the PC version, a version for mobile platforms and consoles is being prepared. Thanks to unique controls, players from all over the world will battle on a single server in equal conditions regardless of the platform chosen. At home, on the road, or at work: the game will always be with you.
Cause some distress in this fast paced arcade platformer. Speed through each arena taking on vampires, rescuing hostages, disarming bombs, hacking servers and much more. Super tight and responsive controls let you take on the darkness with precision and style. Balance frenetic action with split second choices, and watch your back - you never know what direction the next vamp will come from! Armed with her powerful ultraviolet shotgun, Ra, make the undead see the light; or get in close and personal with devastating melee attacks. Or maybe, save up your shots and use Damsel’s powerful (and deadly) dash.
String together attacks and movement while collecting the mysterious arcane skulls that litter each environment. Challenge yourself to pull off combos and special moves and wear your high score as a badge of honor! Experiment in each mission to discover that perfect sequence of moves and shots that maximise your effectiveness. Damsel is a ballet, and you're the choreographer.
- Super fast, frantic gameplay with that "just one more go!" feel.
- Quick, nimble platforming in over a dozen beautiful environments.
- Bite sized missions, for those with busy schedules.
- Use your enemies and environment to your advantage. Temp your foes into taking each other out, then go in and clean up the rest.
- Rack up massive scores and hit the top of the leaderboard by completing bonus challenges and performing tricky moves.
- Play through the game in campaign mode, where you can hone your skills, or arcade mode, a classic challenge that sorts the women from the girls.
- Coffin loads of extra challenges and bonuses to extend your play time.
- Awesome original soundtrack.
46. Bloody Streets
Bloody Streets is a brutal top-down shooter which will challenge you with areas swarmed by undead in a beautifully stylized and hand painted 2D world complemented by high energy rock music. How long can you survive the sea of monsters while pumping round after round of bullets?
You are a specially trained soldier who steps into the infected areas to clear them. Shoot enemies using various weapons! Throw grenades and blow them up! Knife to slice and cut them into halves! Use your rage power to blood out and dye the streets in red!
Game main features are:
- Hardcore-style combat challenge with so many enemies on the screen at the same time
- Maneuver through waves of monsters and slip through their massive crowd
- Use the environment as weapons in combat
- Fast paced arcade style action
- Unique art style with traditional frame by frame animations
- Dynamic music based on difficulty
47. Waste Walkers
It is perhaps a decade into our future... Mankind's future. The economies of the world have imploded. Governments have waged war on both their neighbors and their own citizens. There has been a complete collapse of society, order, infrastructure, and morality. Horrific weapons have scarred the earth and vaporized entire cities. Those who have not yet perished are forced to scavenge and struggle for survival. This is their new reality. Hordes of disfigured creatures hunt for food. Gangs of bandits rob, kill, and loot. You are but a dim flicker of light in a dark and dying world. This is the world of Waste Walkers.
- Character Creation, Customization, & Progression
- Skill System
- Dynamic & Compelling Main Story
- Open World
- Huge City Map With Miles Of Land To Traverse & Over 120 Interior Areas To Enter & Explore Including A Metro System Under The City Which Is Almost As Large As The City Itself
- Semi-Randomly Generated Gameplay
- Chilling & Unique Atmosphere
- Diverse & Realistic Characters
- Realistic Hunger & Thirst System
- Face Constant & Ever Evolving Challenges
- Background Story & Fictional Lore
- Decision System
- Open Class System
- Player-Managed Colony System
- Arena Mini Game
- Randomized Ambushes
- Field Of View System
- Randomized Music & Environmental Ambiance
- Foraging, Hunting, Crafting & Scavenging
- Light & Easy To Use Crafting System
- Realistic Scavenging System
- Totally Randomized Loot System
- Beautifully Crafted Environments
- Amazing Soundtrack
- Stunning Sound Effects
- Dozens of Different Enemies Including Mutants, Bandits, Wild Animals, & More
- Open Environments
- Excellent Combat System
- Full Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Over 50 Side Quests
- Random Events
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Hundreds Of Choices For Equipment
- Fully Equippable Characters
- Countless Hours Of Gameplay
- Large Amount Of Steam Achievements For Achievement Hunters & Completionists
- Endless Replayability
Kill your enemies, possess their bodies, and take their abilities as your own in this turn-based procedurally generated death labyrinth. You play as the imp, the weakest monster in the dungeon. Tired of being bullied by the other monsters, you set off with your sidekick Mid to descend to the deepest levels of the dungeon, defeat the final boss, and take his place.
MidBoss is easy to pick up and play if you're new to the genre of traditional roguelikes (turn-based strategic RPGs with permadeath), but still has the depth and complexity that veterans expect and enjoy.
- Possess your enemy and gain their strengths and skills with over 60 unique abilities to discover and learn.
- Permanent death, if you die your save is gone!
- Randomized potions every game. Who knows what's in these mystery bottles! (optional)
- Traps as well as unidentified and cursed items.
- Dynamic music system that ups the musical excitement when enemies are about.
- Quick Play mode for shorter, more condensed play sessions.
- Custom Games so you can play the game exactly the way you want to.
- Shareable death cards document your run and how it ended. Load these in the game for stats or to play using the same seed and settings. Customize your cards with unlockable themes!
- Spend death cards to start your next run with items you had when you died.
- Beat the game and get a special card which unlocks a new game+ mode. Start over with your items, abilities, or both!
- Lots of crates, chests, and other containers to pillage. Find the royal chest that spawns on every floor for extra sweet loot!
- Playable with mouse and/or keyboard. Pick whatever control scheme you like!
- Color-blind modes, optional high contrast font, and adjustable brightness.
- Multiple monitor support and borderless windowed fullscreen.
- 12 retro mode filters to find and unlock.
Dragonpath is a fast-paced top-down hack'n'slash RPG with abilities tied to equipment rather than classes. The game takes place in a broken underground realm inhabited by vicious monsters and few struggling remnants of civilization.
Baptised in the dragon’s fire the champion yearns for vengeance; the master’s nemesis must fall. Master the ruthless combat, carve a bloody path through the depths of this ruined world and take the fight to the wretched being festering in the abyss.Features
- Campaign with 15 levels divided into 4 chapters
- Singleplayer, local co-op (2 players) and online co-op (up to 4 players)
- Abilities are tied to equipped items instead of classes
- 20+ bosses and 30+ enemy types
- 90+ items to find and plenty of enchants to modify them
- Customizable hair style
Do you dare to walk the Dragonpath?
50. Heroes of Dire
Heroes of Dire is a new massively-multiplayer tactical role-playing game from Spellbook!
You are a powerful hero with an army of fighters battling through strategic turn-based combat to win treasure, fame, and glory for your guild!
Join with friends to defeat challenging deity boss raids, take up quests for epic treasure, invade enemy guild halls, and fight in brutal gladiator arenas as crowd favorites live and die for your amusement!
Cross-platform servers bring together thousands of players on desktop and mobile devices with support for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iPhone!
The New Player Guide is available at https://dire.wiki/guide
Heroes of Dire is all about assembling squads of fighters to make war with other guilds, monsters, and players!
Fighters come in many fantasy archetypes such as Mages, Paladins, and Healers. No two are ever the same, with unique names, races, stories, stats, titles, and equipment constructed by procedural generation with impressive and hilarious results that will always keep the game fresh.
The One-Eyed Knight, Two-Fingered Pete, The Laughing Horror, Georgia the Peach, or Screaming Ethel are just a few examples of the trillions of possibilities. For a few Silvers (the in-game currency) players can randomly roll for new fighter names to discover the perfect moniker, or work with a live Dungeon Master to create the perfect name!
Fighters have four gear slots: Weapon, Offhand, Armor, and Trinket.
Different items help determine what role a fighter plays, such as holy wands and flasks for Healers, or poisoned dual-wielded daggers for Rogues to maximize backstabs.
A robust crafting system allows heroes to build the perfect gear sets, with the most skilled players able to construct ultra-rare Masterwork items!
Almost all items in Heroes of Dire are procedurally generated with no two ever the same. Dungeon Masters will regularly appear in the world as traveling magicians or blacksmiths who can enhance your gear, or as merchants offering unique treasures.
When in combat, fighters take turns moving and attacking with actions having a time cost that determines round order.
More expensive actions, such as splitting an enemy archer in half with a greatsword, might push your fighter to the bottom of the action list for 14 rounds, while moving would only cost 3 or 4. This turn-based combat system creates an incredibly rich strategy simulation where each decision has a direct and immediate impact on who wins or loses.
Skilled players won't waste a single round -- One move in the wrong direction or an attack at the wrong time can immediately swing your massive lead into a crippling loss.
Every battle is part of a greater narrative, such as a guild war or a quest chain, and players can have multiple squads involved in many fights at the same time.
Need to pause the game for a moment?
Exiting a battle puts the AI in control of your squad until you're ready to return. Utilizing this AI system you can deploy multiple squads to wage multiple battles across the world map simultaneously. This system creates a truly massive multiplayer experience as guild wars can pull in hundreds or thousands of players!
Partner up with friends and follow them into combat for hours of quests, guild wars, and special Dungeon Master events! Battles can involve up to 48 fighters, with as many as 12 players in a single fight!
Make sure to flag your friends as "FRIEND" to enter battle on the same team and share world map vision, or simply join the same guild.
Guilds play an integral role driving the story and action in Heroes of Dire! Besides social and organizational hubs, they will wage war for dominance of the world map, with members winning prizes and benefits for capturing resources, such as an ancient relic or metal ore node.
Quests are a series of battles against NPC factions in the world of Dire, with powerful items and precious Silvers at stake. Loot can then be sold on the player-driven open market, or scrapped for extra Silvers.
Large-scale Community Quests are available for every hero to join, as well as Solo and Guild quests. Some quests also have
Each player will have a custom player title. In addition to looking cool, these titles help inform us of who is who in the community. Players sporting powerful or unique titles will stand apart from the crowd, lending weight to their obviously superior opinions and impressive physiques. Everyone will have the chance to earn new titles when taking part in special Dungeon Master events, and are also randomly generated after 1,700 battle wins.