The best games like Minecraft are:
- arrow_rightDust: An Elysian Tail
- arrow_rightThe Escapists: The Walking Dead
- arrow_rightA Boy and His Blob
- arrow_rightKnack 2
- arrow_rightRollers of the Realm
- arrow_rightSNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
- arrow_rightCasey Powell Lacrosse 16
- arrow_rightKYURINAGA'S REVENGE
9 Best Games Like Minecraft:
Filter by Platform PlayStation 4arrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (20)
- PlayStation 4 (25)
- iOS (26)
- Android (5)
- macOS (75)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (17)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (4)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (12)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (10)
- Genesis (6)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dust: an Elysian Tale is an action role-playing game with metroidvania elements set in an imaginary world called Falana. Dust, the main character, with his sentient sword called Blade of Ahrah and guardian Fidget explores the “2D” side-scrolled environments. According to the storyline, Dust wakes up in the forest meadow and finds himself unconscious. Then, after meeting the sentient sword and its keeper, Dust decides to find the keys to his past. Players are offered to assume the role of Dust on his way through the world. Dust can upgrade his characteristics (health, magic, strength, and defense) by spending gained experience points. The gameplay also features metroidvania mechanics, so players have to progress within the game and upgrade Dust’s skills in order to achieve special goals hidden throughout Falana. During Dust’s travel through levels players are able to contact with other characters to trade or to get side quests.
2. The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Rick is in charge of a band of survivors featuring many of the original comic book cast, including Maggie, Hershel, Glenn and Michonne. Rick must secure the safety of the group by seeking out a safe escape route from each area, and manage several dangerous tasks to keep as many of the group alive as possible. The game faithfully matches the timeline of the comics, meaning Rick must first fight his way out of the Harrison Memorial Hospital, visit the Greene family farm before visiting destinations such as the Meriwether Correctional Facility and Woodbury.
Protect the living and escape the dead as you play through the award-winning comic's epic story.Features
- 5 Locations: Tackle 5 of the most infamous locations from The Walking Dead story including: Meriwether County Correctional Facility, Woodbury, and Alexandria
- Epic Crafting: Choose from over two hundred + different items to make over 70 tools or weapons to aid your survival.
- Well known characters: Interact with all your favourite characters from the comics and recruit them to help you with important tasks.
- Routines: Make sure you and your survivors keep up your daily routines - it's important for morale!
- Guns!: Firearms will now be available to craft or discover - they are handy for keeping walkers at bay!
- Zombie hordes: Use your wits and your survivor companions to fend off hordes of hungry walkers.
- Steam Achievements: Be sure to check every desk and room if you want to get them all!
- Steam Leaderboards: Optimise your plans and strategies to complete the levels in the fastest time.
- Cloud Saves: Take your game on the go to make sure you can get your fix.
The Escapists: The Walking Dead Deluxe Edition includes:
- The complete official soundtrack of the game.
- A Digital Artbook containing comic strip scenes from the game and some bespoke artwork.
- The First Edition of The official The Walking Dead comic
*To access the artbook and comic, go to the properties of the game in your Steam library then hit Browse Local Content. You will then find the files in the Art folder.
*The Soundtrack can be found in the Music section in your Steam client.
3. A Boy and His Blob
A Boy and His Blob makes its triumphant return! A reimagining of the NES classic, as the boy, you feed your blob jelly beans and watch him transform into cool and useful objects to solve puzzles and escape danger. With its robust and emotionally driven story, challenging puzzles, and visually impressive art style, A Boy and His Blob is sure to become a classic once again.
When Blobolonia is threatened by an evil Emperor, the blob comes to Earth looking for help. Instead, he finds a young boy. Help the blob dethrone the evil Emperor that's terrorizing Blobolonia and establish a friendship with the blob that will last a lifetime.
4. Knack 2
Meet Knack, a little guy with surprising moves and the ability to transform from big to small and back again in this family-friendly adventure from the developers at PlayStation.
• Over 20 awesome moves including boomerang, whip rush, sword, multi-bomb and body slam
• Grow to the size of a building or shrink down to just two-feet tall
• Jump in a tank or robot and control it – or just destroy them
• Collect relics to power up and smash your way through hordes of enemies
• Seamless co-op mode so you can play together whenever you choose
• Accessible gameplay for kids and challenging gameplay for adults
• Pick up and play or sit down for a Knack marathon
Adventure & Puzzles
• Save the world from a villain who’s reviving ancient weapons and enormous titans
• Vibrantly colored world with stunning graphics
• Puzzles for varying skill levels
Categories in common with Knack 2: Action
Platform: PlayStation 4
5. Rollers of the Realm
Rollers of the Realm™ combines the frantic physics of classic arcade pinball with the character-driven adventure of fantasy role-playing games. Bounce, spin, and battle through scenes of an epic storyline with a band of medieval misfits tasked with reclaiming the world from dark and ancient magic. Winner of a "Best in Play" Award at GDC Play 2014, IndieCade finalist in 2013.Key Features
- A new spin on pinball: includes physics-based puzzles and combat with unique nudge and flipper mechanics.
- 10 hot-swappable player characters (represented by balls), each with a unique size, weight, and stats.
- Unleash devastating special abilities: flaming swords, animal companions, hailstorms, bombs!
- Upgrade stats and special abilities as your party levels up.
- 30+ Campaign levels to discover and replay. Fully-voiced storyline.
- Combat focused: battle grunts, elites, bosses... and more.
- Loot drops: gold, score and mana multipliers, power-ups, and treasure.
- Arena Mode: 5 challenging boards with Steam Leaderboard support.
- Two difficulty modes: change the difficulty to Challenging or Casual on the fly!
6. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
2018 marks the 40th anniversary of legendary studio SNK! To celebrate
this extraordinary milestone, a variety of classic arcade games from
SNK's golden age are coming back together in one anthology on Nintendo
Switch™. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION is packed full of retro games
and a treasure trove of features!
7. Casey Powell Lacrosse 16
Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 combines the player movement and passing of basketball with the stick skills, shooting, and hitting of hockey to create a high scoring, action-packed game of lacrosse.Game Features:
- Quick Game - Short on time? Pick up the controller and play the fastest game on two feet from the comfort of your living room! Lacrosse 16 features hundreds of custom teams and thousands of unique players!
- Coach Career and Be The Player Mode - Start as a youth, star, or coach and work your way from college into the pros!
- Online Multiplayer - Nothing is more rewarding than playing online versus friends and competitors. Our engine is built from the ground up with online gaming in the forefront. Quickly pick up the game for competitive ranked play or run a top-tier franchise with your friends through online tournament. Earn badges and experience the rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Character Creation - Create teams, players, coaches, and referees in the Lacrosse Academy and share them with the world. The Lacrosse Academy opens up endless customization options from the player’s height, weight, skin and physique to facial features and hairstyle. Equipment selection allows for customizations of helmets, jerseys, elbow pads, gloves, stick handles, stick heads, war paint, socks and shoes.
- Big Hits: Line up the ball carrier for huge hits by perfectly timing up your attack. Imagine a football linebacker with a titanium shaft. Lay him down!
- Combination Stick Checks: Strip the ball away from the offense with various sword-like stick checks. Slice and dice!
- Evasive Dodging: Execute combination dodge moves to work your way past the defense. Lacrosse players are pure athletes. First you break their ankles, and then you break their heart.
- Quick Stick Passing: Perform amazingly accurate and fast passing to exploit your opponents. Tic-tac-toe anyone?
- Face-offs: Control every movement of your players stick in first person face-offs. Clamp, pinch and pop, laser? It’s in your hands!
- Transition Offense: The team who knows how to create numbers is the team who knows how to score goals! Find the 2v1s!
- Transition Defense: It’s on you to decide when to stop ball, when to scrape, and when to rotate. Transition defense will make or break you!
- Settled Offense: There are times to push transition and there are times to settle the ball down. Do you know the difference? Championship teams do...
- Settled Defense: How far do you want to close out to play the ball? Are you going to pack it in and play zone? Slide from the crease or adjacent? Want to lock off their two best players? If you can't play defense, you are going to be in a world of hurt...
Note: You must be connected to the internet to boot this game. You may disconnect from the internet once at the main menu.
8. KYURINAGA'S REVENGE
Kyurinaga's Revenge is a 2D-based game with lots of platforming, action and puzzles. Battle alongside our two heroes: The samurai Kaoru Tamanegi and the street fighter Broccoli Joe all across the Feudal Japan in their new adventure!
You can switch between characters at any point but bear in mind that, even if you are a lone wolf, you'll still need to combine both heroes in order to overcome all the enemies and puzzles that Kyurinaga is going to throw at you. Or you can also partner up with a friend and bring the Shogunate down in our co-op mode.