The best games like Minecraft are:
- arrow_rightDust: An Elysian Tail
- arrow_rightAge of Empires II HD
- arrow_rightAnno 2070
- arrow_rightTony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- arrow_rightAnno 1404
- arrow_rightLabyronia RPG
- arrow_rightTropico Reloaded
92 Best Games Like Minecraft:
Filter by Platform PCarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (20)
- PlayStation 4 (25)
- iOS (26)
- Android (5)
- macOS (75)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (17)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (4)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (12)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (10)
- Genesis (6)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dust: an Elysian Tale is an action role-playing game with metroidvania elements set in an imaginary world called Falana. Dust, the main character, with his sentient sword called Blade of Ahrah and guardian Fidget explores the “2D” side-scrolled environments. According to the storyline, Dust wakes up in the forest meadow and finds himself unconscious. Then, after meeting the sentient sword and its keeper, Dust decides to find the keys to his past. Players are offered to assume the role of Dust on his way through the world. Dust can upgrade his characteristics (health, magic, strength, and defense) by spending gained experience points. The gameplay also features metroidvania mechanics, so players have to progress within the game and upgrade Dust’s skills in order to achieve special goals hidden throughout Falana. During Dust’s travel through levels players are able to contact with other characters to trade or to get side quests.
2. Age of Empires II HD
Age of Empires II HD is a strategy game, the remastered version of the original game with improved graphics and some new features including the Workshop compatibility. It's followed by three expansions: The Forgotten, The African Kingdoms and The Rise of the Rajas that add new civilizations, campaigns, and modes to the game.
In Age of Empires II HD, you develop the selected civilization from the Dark Ages to the modern time. You have multiple units to complete different tasks such as mining resources, explore the world and fight enemies. You can also reveal new technologies and upgrade your units. There are different ways to win: you can either fight the enemy civilization or choose a peaceful way and develop your science and culture instead of war. To develop efficiently, you need to manage resources carefully.
Categories in common with Age of Empires II HD: Strategy
3. Anno 2070
This is the fifth game in a series of Anno games.
The game genre remains unchanged - this is a real-time strategy with a variety of elements from other genres included in it: from the city construction and management simulator to submarine battles.
Time, situation, character
The game takes place in 2070, when the ecological situation in the world has become so serious that it cannot be completely ignored and the attitude to the environment becomes a key point in the development of corporations, on whose activity the well-being of humanity is based.
The game has implemented some of the gloomiest predictions about global warming: the world ocean level has risen so much that the continents have gone under water, and people have only to swim between the remaining islets on huge floating ark cities.
You control the captain of such an ark - and this means that you will have to explore, discover and colonize islands, build trade routes, build cities, meet the needs of the population, mine and mine food, build all kinds of enterprises, mines and fleets.
The entire Anno series is characterized by a general scheme - the player has to develop unpopulated but resource-rich territories, adjusting their economies, and then move on in search of new undeveloped territories.
In the Anno 2070 there is the same scheme, but its concrete implementation this time focuses on maintaining the ecological balance during colonization.
Various approaches to this problem embody the main actors in the game:
- the classic industrial tycoons from the Global Trust Corporation - rely on coal and nuclear power plants
- the environmentally-minded governing bodies of the Eden Initiative Corporation - these people rely more on renewable energy sources, wind energy or falling water.
The magnates, if you go their way, provide a more rapid development, but the population is dissatisfied with the deterioration of living conditions.
Environmentalists are developing more slowly, but the situation becomes softer.
But not everything is so primitive - both the magnates and the environmentalists have no ready answers to all the questions. Environmentalists also have to deal with environmental pollution, and the magnates, if they wish, can build waste treatment plants and make their strategies more acceptable.
In addition, the game has a third force - scientists who can significantly change the balance of forces with their technologies.
It is technologies, a powerful factor that can change a lot, became the second significant difference in the game setting after the need to preserve the ecological balance during colonization.
In addition to these three main factions, there are many other actors in the game: pirates, free traders, mercenaries, an oil baron named Sukhov, a Japanese oceanographer and others. You can interact with all of them - trade, negotiate, ask for help, carry out their tasks, receiving scarce licenses for the purchase of technologies as a reward.
Multiplayer mode allows you to bring into the game a lot of interaction in social networks. Players can form alliances, choose each other in the Senate, and then vote in the Senate for certain laws.
Categories in common with Anno 2070: Strategy
Wakfu is a turn-based MMORPG developed by Ankama games. This is an indirect sequel to 2004 game Dofus.
The game takes places in the same universe as Dofus but in 1000 years after the events of the previous game. The player must defeat an ogre named “Ogrest” which presumably made the world flood.
The game follows a player-created avatar, which can choose one of eighteen classes available in the game. Each one has several unique abilities not available to other classes. Unlike other MMO RPGs, the player gets all of the classes’ abilities from the start and can only strengthen them as they progress. After completing early sections of the game, the player can also join one of many in-game nations. The nations control parts of the world and are ruled by the real-player governor. The governor can appoint up to seven other players to run his administration. Each nation has its laws that can be changed by the governor. Players that break the law become outlaws and can be killed by other players without any penalty.
Like in other MMORPG, character progression depends on the experience they get. To get new levels, players can complete the quest, fight mobs and explore the dungeons. The combat in Wakfu is turn-based and incorporates some elements of tactical role-playing games.
5. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 is a sports-arcade game developed by Beenox, Neversoft and Vicarious Visions. It was originally released in 2002. It was published by Aspyr. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 is available on PC, Xbox, GameCube and Classic Macintosh.
6. Anno 1404
A unique and award-winning combination of construction, economy, discovery, diplomacy, and combat.
Create your own nation with a unique blend of simulation and real-time strategy as you journey across the globe to explore, trade, and learn technologies to expand your empire and to make your own history.
- Meet the Orient! Build your own settlement and get to know the culture and technologies of the Orient.
- Create huge metropolises! Build a unique seaside with the harbor system and shape the character of your new city with alleyways, city walls, and castles.
- Personalize the way you play! Configure the interface to fit your own personal needs. Create your own adventures in the Dawn of Discovery world with powerful tools and share them with the community.
- A strategy game for beginners and pros! An intuitive interface for beginners with many options for advanced players. A thrilling campaign that carries beginners into the world of Dawn of Discovery. A motivating sandbox mode that can be modified by players to any degree. Special titles, talents, medals, and other rewards that are collected in the captain's log.
7. Labyronia RPG
Labyronia RPG is a role-playing game developed using RPG Maker software.
The game takes place in fantasy land. 50 years before the events of the game, the land was plagued by war. Four wizards created a magic device to prevent armies from fighting. The device is known as Pedant of Labyronia — it reshaped large parts of the world into mazes. However, this had awful consequences thus its spawned hordes of monster that invaded the world for long years.
Plot and gameplay
The game follows young wizard Arres. As a player, you have to a player you have to guide him through for temples of elements which would give you the power to vanquish the monsters.
The gameplay shares many similarities with other RPGs made with RPG Maker. According to developers, Labyronia’s visual style, story and battle system are heavily inspired by classic RPGs of the 16-bit era such as Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest series. The player can for a party of several characters. The battles are turn-based and require strategical usage of attacks, items, abilities as well as knowledge of enemies’ weaknesses. The player can explore dungeons for new items, money and “cues” – individual objects that teach your characters new abilities and spells. There are several towns and settlements in the game in which you can interact with various NPC, buy items and gear.
8. Tropico Reloaded
TROPICO RELOADED is the ultimate game compilation for hobby-dictators and those dreaming of their own Caribbean island. Tropico combines real-time strategy and simulation elements with a healthy dose of political intrigue and Caribbean flair to create a unique and critically acclaimed game experience.
You are the sole ruler of a remote banana republic. Fight against poverty, corruption and rebels, make your own people happy or enforce your rule through military strength. However, do not forget to set aside a few dollars for your own retirement on a swiss bank account!
TROPICO — PARADISE ISLAND
The official expansion for the original game not only brings natural disasters like tropical storms but also new tourist attractions to your island. Face the challenges of tons of new scenarios, prove yourself a worthy leader to your own people and make Tropico a paradise for wealthy visitors from overseas.
TROPICO 2 — PIRATE COVE
As a feared Pirate King, you have to keep both your buccaneers and prisoners under control and send your ships on the prowl for treasury. Apart from an entirely new setting, the official sequel to the original Tropico offers gameplay improvements, new features and scenarios.
- Includes the original Tropico, the expansion Paradise Island and Tropico 2: Pirate Cove
- Over 100 scenarios
- Random map generator for an infinite number of challenges
9. The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Rick is in charge of a band of survivors featuring many of the original comic book cast, including Maggie, Hershel, Glenn and Michonne. Rick must secure the safety of the group by seeking out a safe escape route from each area, and manage several dangerous tasks to keep as many of the group alive as possible. The game faithfully matches the timeline of the comics, meaning Rick must first fight his way out of the Harrison Memorial Hospital, visit the Greene family farm before visiting destinations such as the Meriwether Correctional Facility and Woodbury.
Protect the living and escape the dead as you play through the award-winning comic's epic story.Features
- 5 Locations: Tackle 5 of the most infamous locations from The Walking Dead story including: Meriwether County Correctional Facility, Woodbury, and Alexandria
- Epic Crafting: Choose from over two hundred + different items to make over 70 tools or weapons to aid your survival.
- Well known characters: Interact with all your favourite characters from the comics and recruit them to help you with important tasks.
- Routines: Make sure you and your survivors keep up your daily routines - it's important for morale!
- Guns!: Firearms will now be available to craft or discover - they are handy for keeping walkers at bay!
- Zombie hordes: Use your wits and your survivor companions to fend off hordes of hungry walkers.
- Steam Achievements: Be sure to check every desk and room if you want to get them all!
- Steam Leaderboards: Optimise your plans and strategies to complete the levels in the fastest time.
- Cloud Saves: Take your game on the go to make sure you can get your fix.
The Escapists: The Walking Dead Deluxe Edition includes:
- The complete official soundtrack of the game.
- A Digital Artbook containing comic strip scenes from the game and some bespoke artwork.
- The First Edition of The official The Walking Dead comic
*To access the artbook and comic, go to the properties of the game in your Steam library then hit Browse Local Content. You will then find the files in the Art folder.
*The Soundtrack can be found in the Music section in your Steam client.
10. A Boy and His Blob
A Boy and His Blob makes its triumphant return! A reimagining of the NES classic, as the boy, you feed your blob jelly beans and watch him transform into cool and useful objects to solve puzzles and escape danger. With its robust and emotionally driven story, challenging puzzles, and visually impressive art style, A Boy and His Blob is sure to become a classic once again.
When Blobolonia is threatened by an evil Emperor, the blob comes to Earth looking for help. Instead, he finds a young boy. Help the blob dethrone the evil Emperor that's terrorizing Blobolonia and establish a friendship with the blob that will last a lifetime.
11. SHOGUN: Total War - Collection
Though in history, Kublai Khan’s otherwise unstoppable Mongol Horde were turned back from Japan’s shores by catastrophic weather, in this expansion for SHOGUN: Total War, the ultimate ‘what-if’ question of the period is asked.
As either the invading Mongols or the ruling Hojo clan of Japan, it is up to you to take the islands for the Khan or secure your homeland against an imposing threat.
• Features a new playable faction, and new units on both sides of the conflict.
• Adds new campaign and multiplayer modes.
• Includes a map editor to complete the challenge and further enhance a seminal title.
12. Cult of the Wind
Cult of the Wind is a game about people who pretend to be airplanes.
"In an unknown time and place, a cult that worships the wreckage of ancient airplanes gathers to mimic the dogfights of old. With the peak of humanity far behind, their world is a mausoleum to a lush and verdant Art Deco past."
In Cult of the Wind, players compete and cooperate in ritualistic multi-player human dogfights, complete with imaginary weapons, pretend explosions, and airplane noises made with their mouths. Shower your friends in a hail of imaginary bullets and proclaim, "I got you! You have to lie down," to which they respond, "Nuh-uh, I have a shield." You argue about whether or not airplanes can have shields, meanwhile some other guy does a cannonball onto your head while whistling. It's great.
With an intuitive point-and-click level editor you'll be able to craft new levels or modify existing ones, then immediately share them with anyone on a server, even if you aren't the host. You can also craft a personalized appearance for your character with numerous articles of clothing and more.
- Simple, robust level editor
- Instantly share your creations with others
- Character customization
- Dozens of imaginary weapons and abilities
- Infinitely expandable content
- Blindingly high-speed mock combat
- Weird noises
Gnomoria is a sandbox village management game where you help lead a small group of gnomes, who have set out on their own, to thrive into a bustling kingdom! Anything you see can be broken down and rebuilt elsewhere. Craft items, build structures, set traps and dig deep underground in search of precious resources to help your gnomes survive the harsh lands. Build your kingdom and stockpile wealth to attract wandering gnomads to your cause, but be wary of also attracting enemies!Key Features:
- Procedurally generated world - Every game is different
- Fully destructible environment - Everything can be mined, dug, chopped and rebuilt or used for crafting
- Open sandbox gameplay - Play how you want - manage a peaceful town or build up military and fend off invasions.
- Crafting - Tons of items to craft at different workshops
- Mechanisms - Construct elaborate contraptions using parts like hatches, levers, steam engines
14. Secrets of Grindea
Hey there! Glad you found our store page! Be sure to read the Early Access information above so you know what you're buying!
Secrets of Grindea is an old-school Action RPG with co-op support for up to 4 players. It is a tribute to and sometimes a parody of the old SNES games so many of us grew up with and loved! Journey through fantastical lands and battle tons of different enemies and bosses in your quest for truth, friendship and, above all, finding the world's rarest treasures!
Intrigued but not sold? Try out the demo!
Want to get some insight into development? Visit our DevBlog!Key Features
- Character customization. There are no class restrictions, which gives you precise control over how your character develops! A flaming ice mage smashing faces with axes? Sure thing! On top of this, there’s a wide variety of haircuts, hats and head gears that will make your character look unique as well.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure by inviting them directly via Steam!
- A story filled with mystery, laughs and suspense will take you through dungeons and fields of all shapes in the rich and varied world of Grindea. A ton of side quests and hidden content will keep you busy for hours after finishing the game!
- Arcade Mode features a unique experience of procedurally generated Action RPG madness, truly putting your skills to the test. Help build the town of Arcadia by rising to the challenge of this extremely tough and replayable mode!
- A pet system that makes sure you never have to be alone, even when playing by yourself. Catch any of the cute tameable animals and have them accompany you on your adventures while also boosting your skills!
15. Anno Online
Anno Online upholds the traditional in-depth economics that are the hallmarks of the award-winning Anno franchise.
The key element of the game is the player’s main island, where the foundations of your commercial empire will be set. By satisfying the needs of your population, constructing new buildings and managing the production, you will unlock new buildings and face new challenges as your population’s demands and consumption habits evolve. Soon, one island won’t be enough to satisfy all their needs and you’ll have to discover and claim additional islands and connect them via ship trading routes to your main island. For the first time in the Anno series, players have the opportunity to be part of a giant empire and get organized in powerful guilds to work towards joint goals and server-wide quests. A key element is the trade of goods with other players creating a social environment of continuous player-to-player interaction for the first time within this traditional franchise.
16. Rollers of the Realm
Rollers of the Realm™ combines the frantic physics of classic arcade pinball with the character-driven adventure of fantasy role-playing games. Bounce, spin, and battle through scenes of an epic storyline with a band of medieval misfits tasked with reclaiming the world from dark and ancient magic. Winner of a "Best in Play" Award at GDC Play 2014, IndieCade finalist in 2013.Key Features
- A new spin on pinball: includes physics-based puzzles and combat with unique nudge and flipper mechanics.
- 10 hot-swappable player characters (represented by balls), each with a unique size, weight, and stats.
- Unleash devastating special abilities: flaming swords, animal companions, hailstorms, bombs!
- Upgrade stats and special abilities as your party levels up.
- 30+ Campaign levels to discover and replay. Fully-voiced storyline.
- Combat focused: battle grunts, elites, bosses... and more.
- Loot drops: gold, score and mana multipliers, power-ups, and treasure.
- Arena Mode: 5 challenging boards with Steam Leaderboard support.
- Two difficulty modes: change the difficulty to Challenging or Casual on the fly!
17. Terminal Velocity
Take flight in this pure action game that should come with a barf bag! Climb into Terminal Velocity now and you'll never go back to flight simulators that offer combat as an "option." Terminal Velocity is combat! All without the difficult controls presented by all flight simulator style games.
Created by the former lead programmer of Microsoft Flight Simulator, Terminal Velocity features a fast frame rate, realistic outdoor environments, and the unique ability to fly through tunnels and into underground caverns. Quite simply, Terminal Velocity is all about action, speed and destruction.Features
All-rounder: Fast texture-mapped 3D flight with full 360-degree movement.
On Top of the World: 9 totally unique planets, with 3 levels per planet, and dozens of tunnels and over 400,000 sq. miles of terrain.
Shock and Awesome: 7 destructive weapons, power-ups and incredible air-to-air and air-to-ground combat.
Flight School: Enemy ships cast translucent shadows, bank, roll, do loops, make suicide runs and more.
Fly with Friends: Supports modem, serial cable, and network multiplayer games for 8-player network support and 2-player network support.
Controller Support: Partial Xbox 360 Controller support.
18. RUSSIA BATTLEGROUNDS
RUSSIA BATTLEGROUNDS is a multiplayer battle royale shooter and your trip to hell. Here start's battle of unarmed prisoners, in which the strongest wins. Also, you are waiting for unusual meetings with unknown anomalies and mysteries. Only your aggression and cruelty will help you to save your skin by killing all the players to last one. Welcome to Mother Russia.
- Many unusual locations and secrets
- Dynamic gameplay
- Highest level of optimization
- Translation into 24 languages (Ugandan too)
Blitzkrieg is a tough-as-nails tower defence game from Loui Studios. Complete with a built-in level creator, so you can create and share levels with other players!
You must defend the motherland from invading convoys of tanks, cars, and jeeps while enemy aircraft bomb vital buildings. Utilise an arsenal of flamethrowers, high-explosive cannons, artillery, machine guns, missile launchers, AA turrets, pill-box bunkers, and experimental tesla weaponry to survive the blitzkrieg.
Each level is a tightly woven puzzle of turret placement, optimisation, and upgrades. Careful strategy is the key to your survival.
20. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 (RCT3) is the classic bestselling PC strategy simulation that now brings the fun of a roller coaster park right to your iPhone or iPad!
With a new mobile-friendly UI, the creativity, depth and sophistication of the classic PC game is all here - with NO in-app purchases.
· Create your ultimate theme park in stunning 3D!
· Let your imagination run free in Sandbox mode.
· Play through all 18 scenarios from the original PC game.
· Watch your guests react to your park as you try to make them happy.
· Happy guests earn you more in-game money to build out your parks even more.
· Design your parks using 5 fun themes: Generic, Spooky, Western, Adventure and Sci-fi.
· See every spine tingling detail with fully controllable cameras.
· Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.
· Cope with challenging objectives, changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.
In Towns you manage a settlement on top of an active dungeon. Instead of playing the hero who delves deep into the dungeon, how about playing the town that houses and caters to the hero's needs?
Both the RPG and strategic aspects will be fleshed out over a series of sprawling dungeons.
Attract travelling heroes that will independently explore the dungeons below, fight off monsters, gain levels, special skills and collect the best loot they can find in order to clear the land of all evil!
Craft unique weapons, trade with exotic items, obtain randomized loot, set up devious death traps and build a settlement capable of holding back the forces that come up from the depths!
Free-to-play multiplayer action game in the entourage of the Second World War with total destructibility of the environment. Enjoy full freedom, build a defense, create your army, crush the enemy. Complete freedom of action. Do anything and anywhere. Build defense, control any vehicle which you will see on your way. Total destructibility. Complete destruction of any objects on the map. Dynamic change of day time. Use the dark time to arrange sabotage in the enemy's rear. Crafting, building. Create your defensive line using a variety of options for construction: booms, dots, bunkers, towers with searchlights, stationary machine gun spots, and guns. Variety of equipment and weapons. More than 30 kinds of vehicles of those years: light, medium and heavy tanks, trucks, cars, guns.
Small arms are available in more than 20 types of assault rifles, pistols, rifles, machine guns and grenade launchers.
23. Lost In Woods 2
You wake up in woods unknown to you. No people nearby, no car, no telephone. You are completely alone. You need to get out of the forest alive, which will be hard because of wild animals wandering around; you also need to find food, stay warm in the cold and find a place to spend the night at. If you don't succeed, you will die lost in this strange place. And don't think that you'll find so easily the door you've been looking for...
There are two difficulty levels: the normal green forest and the winter forest. Survival in the winter forest is more difficult due to some resources being more scarce. The entire game world is [randomly] generated, but its size is limited. It is populated by most diverse wildlife and filled with useful and useless items, many of which are needed to create tools and weapons or just tasty dishes... All these things will help you to survive and to find an exit from the forest.
Balrum is an old-school, hybrid turn-based, open world indie RPG with deep tactical combat. Explore a huge living fantasy world with dozens of side quests next to an epic main quest. In addition to traditional RPG features Balrum has deep crafting which allows the player to craft their own custom items. Balrum also features farming your own crops, building your home, and survival mechanics complemented by the game's main features. In Balrum you will have a faithful animal companion as your pet. Your pet is fully controllable and adds greatly to the complexity of the combat.
The player takes control of a young man whose peaceful life is suddenly interrupted by events which will change his life forever.Features:
- Real-Time world with Turn-Based Combat
- A huge Open World with dozens of Dungeons to explore
- Spend your learning points to create a pure class or a hybrid class
- Dozens of Side Quests and an Epic Main Quest
- Three separate paths leading to the end
- Tame various animals to be your loyal Companion
- Deep Crafting System which allows you to create custom items
- Day/Night Cycle with Weather Effects
- Survival Mechanics
NOTE: Thank you to all our backers on Kickstarter for making this game possible.
25. The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition
In Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition, the player creates their own empire of bustling cities in a captivating medieval world. However, threats are always looming so you must be prepared to defend your mighty kingdom.
Powered by RenderWare, everything is visible, highly detailed, and real. Each character has his own life, which can always be observed by the player. The game offers you a deep but always comprehensible economy system with various recourses and goods which are produced and gathered by the different professions. The ultimate goal of the game is to expand your empire to become a legendary King.
Bring out the best in every Settler, build up a prosperous economy, fulfill every need of your citizens, and protect your people from any danger!
Includes the Eastern Realm Expansion pack!
- Create big, bustling medieval cities: Plot your expansion, manage your resources wisely, and provide for your people. Settlers: Rise of an Empire offers an easy to pick-up gameplay that allows everybody from newbies to strategy experts to enjoy the game.
- Protect your citizens and your empire: Build up armies, vehicles, and walls to protect your empire. Everything depends on your economy: Is your empire wealthy enough to supply a powerful defense force?
- Exciting multiplayer experience: Work together with one friend and play against another team: Will your division of labor be efficient enough to beat your opponent?
- A full living, detailed atmosphere: The RenderWare engine creates an extremely detailed universe with numerous plants, animals and other details which will attract the player.
- Four climatic zones: The four climatic zones and the four seasons have full impact on recourse management and gameplay.
- Natural interaction of Settlers: All Settlers have their own daily life and they interact naturally with each other.
- The Settlers series has already sold over 6 Million units worldwide!
Eastern Realm Expansion Pack Features
- Exciting new landscapes: New 8 map campaign based on the Indian environment offers a beautiful and detailed world.
- Enhanced challenges: New Monsoon Rain season allows players to test their skill as they survive in harsh weather conditions.
- Immersive gameplay: Automated monthly transactions and new well system now allow the player to have more control than ever over his empire.
- New Characters: Geologists assist the player in order to create a thriving empire.
Categories in common with The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition: Strategy
26. Planet Nomads
Planet Nomads is a sci-fi sandbox game of survival on alien planets through block-style building. You are a lone astronaut scientist crash-landing on a strangely captivating planet. Keeping your wit together and securing your basic survival needs that include food, water and building material is the best start towards figuring out a way out of this messy situation.
Planet Nomads delivers a unique gaming experience by combining building, survival and exploration together to make you you feel like a true survivor.Building
Building is the cornerstone of Planet Nomads. What you build determines your survival chances and increases your action radius. Building helps you to progress further and uncover advanced materials. Close to a hundred blocks await to let you create nearly anything your imagination can come up with.Exploration
You may have explored your immediate surrounding, but a couple kilometers North or South, things are radically different. Multiple biomes cover the planet from pole to pole depending on the climate. Sandy engine blends the biomes naturally, making sure the journey to the North pole is an epic and everchanging adventure.Survival
Surviving on an inhabited planet is no easy task, but with careful planning, caution and a healthy amount of curiosity, you can do it. As long as you overcome poisonous plants and curious beasts, avoid being slashed to pieces, frozen to death, eaten alive, starved and generally ended.
Planet Nomads has been successfully Kickstarted, is now going through its Early Access, and it's being developed and improved together with our growing Nomadic family. You are most welcome to join us.
How can a life of a Nomad look like?Day 17Things have changed radically since my crash-landing. During the first days, I was hardly able to get food. Securing every meal was a life or death struggle back then, while now I have greenhouses to produce food for me. The planet felt strangely Earth-like at first, with atmosphere composition close enough to ours so that the suit filters have no problem processing it for me to breath. Then one day I saw a pack of creatures that looked like some kind of armored gorillas. I was watching them for a while when the biggest one saw me. It stood on its legs and started thumping its chest. I got the message loud and clear and quickly departed.Day 21I have a good thing going. I started growing all of my food. I've built a rover and use it to collect resources from nearby mining spots I set up. It's beautiful out here, but it's not like I intend to settle down and grow old. I'm a building a much bigger version of the rover now. With some clever design choices I should be able to fit it with a generator, 3D printer and stasis chamber so it's all self-reliable and caring to all my needs. I intend to check what's beyond the horizon. Maybe there's a way out. Maybe there are other survivors out there.Day 26There was an unexpected turn of events today. The armored gorillas paid me a visit. I don't think they like the mining machines that much so they came to tell me. I thought I could hide inside the base and wait it out, but the beasts started throwing huge rocks at the walls and the walls were caving in with a screeching noise all around me. I fired up the one mining machine I have in my base to serve as a distraction. Luckily enough I scheduled a test run of my new mobile base for this day. It was standing by all powered up and ready. I made a run for it, quickly got into the cockpit and got away this time. But there's no going back now. I'm a Nomad.
Hundreds of stories like this await you in Planet Nomads. Come and survive your own.Game Features:
- completely mineable voxel terrain
- physics-ruled block-based building
- actual wheel physics for vehicles, rails, traps and gadgets
- multiple biomes based on temperature and humidity
- Improved animal AI to catch you off guard
- climate-based creature diversity
- automated mining machines and production blocks
- mobile bases
- survival mechanics embedded to the game's core design
- constant evolution based on community feedback
27. Ultimate General: Civil War
Ultimate General: Civil War is a tactical war-game. Experience the bloodiest period of U.S. history - the American Civil War of 1861-1865.
Full campaign: Fight in the American Civil War campaign and participate in 50+ battles from small engagements to massive battles that can last several days over hundreds of square miles of terrain. Campaign fully depends on player actions and battle results. Historical battles can also be played separately.
The game includes the following battles in the campaign:
- Battle of Aquia Creek
- Battle of Philippi
- 1st Battle of Bull Run
- Battle of Shiloh
- Battle of Gaines' Mill
- Battle of Malvern Hill
- 2nd Battle of Bull Run
- Battle of Antietam
- Battle of Fredericksburg
- Battle of Stones River
- Battle of Chancellorsville
- Battle of Gettysburg
- Battle of Chickamauga
- Battle of Cold Harbor
- Battle of Richmond
- Battle of Washington
- + 48 smaller scale battles
Army management: You are the general. You have full control over the army composition. Based on your successes and reputation you might get access to more corps, divisions and brigades. Keep your soldiers alive and they will learn to fight better, turning from green rookies to crack veterans. Lose a lot of your soldiers and you might not have enough reinforcements to deliver victories. Your reputation will suffer, army morale will drop and you will be forced to resign.
Innovative command system: You decide which level of control you want. Command every unit individually or just give them a main goal with one button click and watch if they can take that hill. Army divisions commanders can make decisions on their own and help you control the largest army. Draw a defensive line and allocated brigades will defend it like lions. Or design a deep flanking maneuver by just drawing an arrow and send the whole army to the enemy flank or the rear. Your generals will try to fulfill your orders, although "no plan survives contact with the enemy".
Officer progression: Historical unit commanders progress and become better fighters together with the player. The Officers rank up based on their units’ performance, but its war and they can be wounded or even get killed in action. New ranks open new possibilities and allow officers to lead bigger units without efficiency loss. Winning battles also opens new possibilities for you as a general, increasing skills such as reconnaissance or political influence.
Historical weapons: There is huge variety of Civil War weaponry from mass produced Enfield pattern rifles to rare Whitworths. Historical availability has also been implemented. Certain weapons can only be captured by raiding supplies or taken from the enemy on the battlefield.
Enhanced unit control: Detach skirmishers to send them to scout those hills ahead. Or merge several brigades into one bigger division if it’s needed. Dismount the cavalry to become less visible to the enemy or mount for fast flanking charges and supply raids. Supplies are extremely important and you have to plan and defend the provisions otherwise the battle might end for you early.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence: You will face a strong enemy. AI will flank you, will hit your weak spots and undefended high ground, will chase and cut your supplies and will try to destroy unguarded artillery batteries. AI will use terrain and will take cover and retreat if overwhelmed.
Terrain matters: Trenches, lines, fences, houses, fields – everything can help to achieve victory, if you know how to use it. Hills will allow you to see enemy units earlier. Rivers and bridges can become natural obstacles that will help you to defend. Forests can help you hide your movements and flank the enemy.
Beautiful maps: We believe that modern technology allows hardcore war-games to finally stop being brown on green hexes. Hardcore, deep war games can be beautiful. In our game, every historical battle landscape is accurately hand-drawn, utilizing data from satellite and historical maps. The topography plays immense strategic role and helps to understand how battles were fought and to learn history.
Screeps is about scripting your creeps.
Your colony can harvest resources, build units, conquer territory, trade with another colonies. As you conquer more territory, your influence in the game world grows, as well as your abilities to expand your footprint. However, it requires a lot of effort on your part, since multiple players may aim at the same territory.
Screeps is developed for people with programming skills. Unlike some other RTS games, your units in Screeps can react to events without your participation – provided that you have programmed them properly. And, unlike other MMO, you do not have to play Screeps constantly to play well. It is quite enough just to check once in a while to see if everything goes well.
- Units of all players coexist in the same real-time huge persistent world and obey the same rules.
- Many kinds of units, base building, mining resources, territory control, economy, manufacturing, transporting, logistics, trading – all the attributes of a real strategy game which you need to program!
- The better your scripts, the better your game — irrespective of the time played. Your creeps will mine, build, defend, and conquer as you just work, sleep, or walk your dog.
- Only basic programming skills are required. However, if you are a pro developer, now is the chance to put your skills to the limit!
- Edit your scripts from the in-game editor, or using your favorite external IDE.
- Lifetime MMO access with 10 CPU limit included in the starter package. Raise your CPU limit to the point depending on your game level by purchasing a CPU subscription plan or via in-game items called Subscription Tokens. The subscription cost is the same for all players, there is no way to pay more to gain more advantages.
- Host your own server, modify games rules and play with your friends via LAN or on the Internet. No subscription required. The server is an open source project.
- And many more features to come! (see Roadmap)
29. Operation Flashpoint: Red Hammer
Operation Flashpoint: Red Hammer is an action, shooter and simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive. It was originally released in 2001. Codemasters published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Operation Flashpoint: Red Hammer on PC.
30. Trench Run
Make friends, then blow them to bits!
Trench Run is a mayhem-filled, laugh a minute casual multiplayer action game brought to you by the makers of King Arthur’s Gold and Soldat.
Blow your enemies to bits in muddy trenches, then sip wine with them at the bar in the first multiplayer shooter with no death.
Listen to a relaxing feel-good gypsy jazz soundtrack as you watch your screaming enemies ride rockets and explode crashing into walls. Howl with laughter. Repeat.
Turn into a shrub. Have a dance off. Buy a pet crocodile.
See you at the bar!
- Unique team-based "Run" mode for 2-10 players
- Free-for-all Skirmish mode for 1-4 players (perfect for a fun evening with friends)
- 5 classes with special skills to choose from (Assault, Sniper, Demolitions, Commando and Medic)
- Semi-random destructible maps
- Down on the ground? Grab a medikit and continue fighting!
- Play basketball and meet new friends between rounds
- Spend coins on drinks and cigarettes from the VIP bar
- Buy customized costumes and pet animals
- Online and Local couch-based multiplayer available
- Designed to be easy to pick up and play, but deep enough to play seriously
Paranormal is a 3D fully dynamic haunting experience. The player takes the role of Mattel Clarke, an artist who has a haunted house. Mattel decides to film the hauntings with his camera, which is the viewpoint of the game.The player controls the camera as the hauntings slowly but surely escalate into something far worse and more horrific.
With multiple endings, a different experience every time, top-notch graphics and sound, Paranormal is a constantly evolving indie horror game.Features
- Dynamic Haunting: I've designed the dynamic haunting system that will allow a randomized experience, adding multiple outcomes, dynamic triggers, countless variables, and an action-reaction system. This will make your experience with the game much more unique and memorable, without missing out on anything important.
- Free Content Updates: Paranormal will receive free content updates that add new locations, stories, scenarios, scares, gameplay mechanics, and more! You will NEVER have to pay for DLC in Paranormal. The game's content is planned to double or even triple with each major content update.
- Sleep System: Sleeping in your bed recharges your camera's batteries and also has a chance of triggering other events.
- Flashlight (camera light): Creates a bright, short ranged light that casts dynamic shadows.
- Insane Sound Design: Paranormal was designed for surround sound and headphones to create the ultimate audio horror experience.
- First-Person Camera (Found-footage style): Much like in the movies 'Paranormal Activity' or 'The Blair Witch Project' (Not associated with those films, just inspired by them), the viewpoint will be that of a camera being held by a person (the player). Effects like camera shake, pixelation, video distortion, audio distortion, and motion blur will all be present thanks to the camera screen-space shader I built for everything.
- Horrific Story: Uncover the house's troubled and gruesome past through hauntings, journal entries from the previous owner, and more.
- Steam Trading Cards: Because one can never have enough of those things!
- Mac Version: A Mac version is available and will receive updates alongside the PC version.
- Achievements: Steam Achievements are planned for the game and there will be plenty to chase after!
- Full Controller Support: Work has already started on making the game fully gamepad-compatible.
- VR Support: Paranormal will receive Virtual Reality support, free to owners of the game.
- Steam Cloud Saves: For those who hop between machines.
- Translations: The game's text is planned to be translated into German, Swedish, and Spanish. If your language isn't on that list, please request it in the forums.
- Persistence: Some sort of persistent scoring system is planned, adding more replay value.
- Unreal Engine 4 Remake: The entire game is in the process of being remade using Unreal Engine 4. This remake will be available as a free update to owners of the game.
32. Construction Machines 2014
Become a boss of a construction company. Demolish old houses, flatten the ground, fill foundations with concrete and build new buildings - this is what you do. Sit behind the wheel of different construction machines - from trucks and diggers to huge cranes. Win contracts and gather money to expand your company and buy or upgrade your machines.
- advanced physics and interaction with environment
- 8 different construction machine types
- realistic handling
- 20 contracts to fullfill
- additional challenges and free play mode
Categories in common with Construction Machines 2014: Simulation
33. Timber and Stone
Timber and Stone is a procedural city building game set in a medieval fantasy world.
With over one-hundred resources to gather and craft, Timber and Stone has the feel of a real time strategy game, but with much more depth and complexity. You must remain vigilant while gathering and producing those resources, there is danger over every hill, and even punishment for neglecting your defenses. Timber and Stone exhibits a strong emphasis on combat, castle defense, and seige. All requiring you to maintain your workforce with food, clothing, weapons, armor and secure walls. The goal while developing Timber and Stone is to provide a city building game that rivals roguelikes in terms of difficulty and randomization. You start the game with a procedurally generated terrain and are given a small group of workers and resources. To survive, you’ll have to collect food and building materials. The more wealth you amass, the more likely you’ll be besieged by marauding goblin hordes and necromancers commanding undead armies.
34. Tactical Craft Online
- Online Multiplayer Sandbox meets Tactical RPG!
- One single huge world for all players.
- Full freedom of choice, interaction between players, hostilities and trading.
- Everyone is absolutely equal: you are what you have achieved in the world of the game.
- In-game items can only be crafted from resources of the game world.
- Single shared environment where everyone lives, builds, produces and battles.
- Every action affects the world story, and you can become the part of it!
Main features of Game:
- Fully generated world to explore.
- Different biomes such as forest, desert, mountains and mush more.
- Two game modes. First is real-time mode for mining, crafting, building and other peaceful activities. Second is turn-based combat mode.
- Component system of crafting.
- All objects in game world can be destroyed.
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 game units and development of their various skills and parameters.
- Game units can be exposed to the effects such as fracture, poisoning, bleeding etc.
- Different kinds of game bots for PVE: animals, zombies, bosses.
- Full interaction between players in one world.
- Private area with limited access to equipment and warehouses for other players.
- Building development.
- Clans and clan areas.
- Dungeons – Cellars.
Plans for development of the project:
- More dungeons – natural and artificial – mines, systems of caves, arenas.
- Complex chemical mixes for experiments.
- Food and hunger.
- Repair and modification of weapons.
- New technologies and resources.
- New weapons are similar to weapons of I-II World Wars.
- Stationary weapon.
- The energy system with power stations and transformers.
- Natural phenomena.
- Radioactive zone, diseases.
- Global events such as falling meteorites, invasion bots, challenge bosses.
- Development of trade.
- Steam Achievements.
- Post, letters, notes.
- Development of clans. Alliances (clan community).
35. Stranded Sails - Explorers of the Cursed Islands
Along with your crew you are ship-wrecked on a mysterious archipelago. As the son of the gravely injured captain you take charge and set up a camp for the survivors. Since food resources are limited you plant your own crops and establish a small farm. Your goal is to eventually build a new ship. So you search all 7 islands for useful treasures and forage deeper and deeper into the wilderness. On your excursions many exciting quests and challenging puzzles await you – as well as numerous dangers and threats. Will you solve the secret of the cursed islands? It's the only way to escape. Awaken the adventurer deep inside!Farming & the Crew
Set up a survivors' camp and find food resources. Since resources are limited you plant your own crops. Step by step you establish your own farm to feed all survivors and keep them happy in your camp. Only then will you manage to reach your goal of building a new ship and escape from the archipelago. If your crew members are happy and well-fed, they'll take care of the farming while you're away exploring the 7 islands.Exploration
Using your father's old navy spyglass you embark on many exploration trips from one island to the other and discover – both along the road and in the thickets – may different useful tools to be used with other materials. And on the different islands new plant seeds and many other amazing treasures are just waiting to be found.Story-Driven Quests
To expand your survivors' camp and make work for your crew a little easier, you can take on various quests in your island paradise. But careful – that island idyll is quite treacherous! You're not alone with your crew. Some strange threats loom on certain islands! Will you solve the secret of the cursed islands? Because that's the only way to ever leave them.
Experience a relaxed open world farming adventure
Farm and cook to survive
Master story-driven quests full of adventure
Discover the islands to find new plants and useful items
Watch your energy reserves and choose the right food
Provide food for your crew and improve their level of happiness
Explore 7 excitingly different islands
Solve tricky puzzles and challenges
Manage the creation and expansion of a survivors' camp
Fight against supernatural dangers
Solve the secret of the cursed islands
Prove your skills as a ship builder
Experience a survival adventure with day and night cycle
36. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
2018 marks the 40th anniversary of legendary studio SNK! To celebrate
this extraordinary milestone, a variety of classic arcade games from
SNK's golden age are coming back together in one anthology on Nintendo
Switch™. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION is packed full of retro games
and a treasure trove of features!
37. Riding Club Championships
Riding Club Championships is a horse riding game focusing on online competitions, and staying true to real equestrian disciplines.
Take part in show jumping, barrel racing, pole bending, agility and jump agility. You can play alone, against friends, in ranked games against random players, or in our weekly tournament. If you aren’t satisfied with our huge selection of courses, you can create your own and share them with the world. Enjoy a large variety of horse colors and patterns, groom your horse, and train it to improve in multiple skills. Acquire better- and better looking gear as you go.
Compete with your horse in true equestrian style, shortening and lengthening your strides to make those distances, ask for extra effort over some of those bigger obstacles, and your horse will even do lead changes for you to be on the correct rein.
So, if you want the excitement and thrills of live competition against players from all over the world, or just hang out with your friends and chat about horses, Riding Club Championships is the place for you.
* Show Jumping, Agility and Jump Agility
* Solo, Friendly- and Ranked Matches
* Weekly Tournaments with cool prizes
* Paddock Mode
* Course Editor with voting and sharing system
* A large variety of horse colors
* Multiple choices of horse and rider gear
* Horse grooming
* Horse rpg system
* Quest system
* A thriving community
* Multiple chat rooms
* Stable Clubs
38. Make War
Do you want to become part of great battles?
Make War will give you opportunity to play for the aliens, which have an access to the march of time. Natural thirst for blood coupled with boredom from life force them send troops and place a great variety of weapons on the battlefield.
Make War is a sandbox where you can place a great variety of weapons on the battlefield to perform multiple tasks.
You are to become an essential part of great battles! Begin from the Vikings and the ancient Romans events and finish at the WWII and cyberpunk skirmishes.
Each location offers its own set of weapons and tactics. You are to study the armies’ formation and the enemies’ behavior in order to place your weapons properly and achieve the current goal! Get ready for exciting adventure!
Minetest is a near-infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine, inspired by InfiniMiner, Minecraft and the like.
Minetest is available natively for Windows, OS X, GNU/Linux, Android, and FreeBSD. It is Free/Libre and Open Source Software, released under the LGPL 2.1 or later.Features Near-infinite maps
With a 620003 block playing area, there's no running out of space. Yes, the world height is also near-infinite.Multiplayer support
Play by yourself, locally with your friends, or online with dozens of players on a server.Multiple subgames
Want to install dozens of mods at once? You can. Want to play Hunger Games? No problem!Modding API
Modify the game and add new content using the Lua programming language.Texture packs
Not happy at the look of the textures? Change the textures!
Learn more at minetest.net
Categories in common with Minetest:
40. Border Officer
Welcome to Stavronzka
Usually everyone is unemployed here. But by chance you got a job. You'il work for the state.
Everyone in your family is sick or unemployed, only you can help them. You're an immigrant officer.
The state assigned you a car and a house.
The whole economy is in your hands.
You have to spend your salary in the most efficient way.
Sometimes you have to sacrifice some to survive.
You can join the secret organization if you want to interfere in the affairs of the state. You can only work for the welfare of the family if you want. If you trust your luck, you could be rich in luck games..
You have to decide who can enter and who can not enter Stavronzkaya. The state publishes new announcements according to their own interests and changes the rules accordingly. You should follow these announcements and question people according to the rules.
41. Colony Survival
Build your own village, castle or city and populate it with colonists! Let guards, farmers, miners, foresters, bakers, smelters and artisans work for you. After the sun has set, most colonists will go to bed, but the enemy awakens. A horde of monsters will assault your colony and try to slaughter you and your villagers. Defend your colony with walls, moats and guards!
- Multiplayer support: play with friends and strangers!
- Advanced pathfinding: colonists and zombies will find their way in the world you've build. They will dynamically navigate stairs, bridges and tunnels.
- Explore a world with realistically placed biomes. A giant jungle in the center of the world, surrounded by savannas, deserts and temperate biomes. Two polar regions in the far north and south.
- Support for textures and language packs created by players
- Dynamic lighting and eye adaptation
- Voice your suggestions and be part of the development of Colony Survival!
42. Project Explore
Project Explore is a 2D sandbox survival game developed with only the best in mind. The simple yet responsive UI is there to help the player, not hinder them. It has a high-functioning inventory system- the items can have their own unique traits through metadata system. The game’s multiplayer is light-weight and has very minimal hardware requirements. With that said, server hosting is extremely optimized. The game comes with up-to-date patch notes and documentation to help with server configuration, mod creation/support, and everything in-between.ModdingOne of our priorities is mod development. We are huge fans of Feed The Beast (Minecraft Mod Pack Distributors) and similar teams. Having the freedom to be a fruit salad chef, a weapon smith, or a mercenary. That's what it's about. We are constantly encouraging users to create new mods and help us to expand what is possible with the game engine.
As a user you can install mods very easily. Simply drag mods into the mod folder and you've added a mod to your game! They work in multiplayer and singleplayer without any extra hassle. You can easily create and share them with friends.Developer Quote"I think every player deserves a voice and the direction of the game should be based on community feedback, and ideas. I've followed this idea since the beginning of the games development and so far it has helped the game become something I could not have ever imagined." -Seabass
43. Casey Powell Lacrosse 16
Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 combines the player movement and passing of basketball with the stick skills, shooting, and hitting of hockey to create a high scoring, action-packed game of lacrosse.Game Features:
- Quick Game - Short on time? Pick up the controller and play the fastest game on two feet from the comfort of your living room! Lacrosse 16 features hundreds of custom teams and thousands of unique players!
- Coach Career and Be The Player Mode - Start as a youth, star, or coach and work your way from college into the pros!
- Online Multiplayer - Nothing is more rewarding than playing online versus friends and competitors. Our engine is built from the ground up with online gaming in the forefront. Quickly pick up the game for competitive ranked play or run a top-tier franchise with your friends through online tournament. Earn badges and experience the rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Character Creation - Create teams, players, coaches, and referees in the Lacrosse Academy and share them with the world. The Lacrosse Academy opens up endless customization options from the player’s height, weight, skin and physique to facial features and hairstyle. Equipment selection allows for customizations of helmets, jerseys, elbow pads, gloves, stick handles, stick heads, war paint, socks and shoes.
- Big Hits: Line up the ball carrier for huge hits by perfectly timing up your attack. Imagine a football linebacker with a titanium shaft. Lay him down!
- Combination Stick Checks: Strip the ball away from the offense with various sword-like stick checks. Slice and dice!
- Evasive Dodging: Execute combination dodge moves to work your way past the defense. Lacrosse players are pure athletes. First you break their ankles, and then you break their heart.
- Quick Stick Passing: Perform amazingly accurate and fast passing to exploit your opponents. Tic-tac-toe anyone?
- Face-offs: Control every movement of your players stick in first person face-offs. Clamp, pinch and pop, laser? It’s in your hands!
- Transition Offense: The team who knows how to create numbers is the team who knows how to score goals! Find the 2v1s!
- Transition Defense: It’s on you to decide when to stop ball, when to scrape, and when to rotate. Transition defense will make or break you!
- Settled Offense: There are times to push transition and there are times to settle the ball down. Do you know the difference? Championship teams do...
- Settled Defense: How far do you want to close out to play the ball? Are you going to pack it in and play zone? Slide from the crease or adjacent? Want to lock off their two best players? If you can't play defense, you are going to be in a world of hurt...
Note: You must be connected to the internet to boot this game. You may disconnect from the internet once at the main menu.
Ostriv aims to raise the bar of city-building experience by adding a huge amount of possibilities and removing annoying limitations. It allows for truly organic town layouts without the grid and angle restrictions on a three-dimensional landscape. The goal is to make player's creations to become alive and believable communities where real-life problems would arise, thus making the late game a new challenge rather than a repetitive chore.
This game is still in development! Please buy it only if you want to support the development and provide detailed bug reports and feedback to help make it a masterpiece it deserves to be.
Ether - the magical substance of immense power. It was locked deep inside the planet called Tyran by the ancient gods.
Nords - the native habitants of Tyran didn't even suspected that everything would change soon. Mysterious invaders came to Tyran out of a deep space in their search for the Ether. They wish to become gods themselves, and it's the Nords' destiny is to stop them...
- unusual mix of an RPG and strategy genres;
- simple to learn, but hard to master non casual gameplay;
- unique character development and units control systems;
- exciting multiplayer with different mechanics on each map;
- classic RTS or action RPG control schemes for players to choose from;
- can be played comfortably and effective with the gamepad;
- two playable races with dozens different units on each side;
- interesting and deep story with well crafted Tyran lore (after E/A).
Omegalodon is a third-person multiplayer action game where players compete by attacking/defending the city. The Red Team is comprised of police and soldiers armed with an array of military vehicles and explosive weaponry. The Green Team is comprised of Omegalodon, a 100-foot shark monster, and the Enviros, equipped with a healing beam. The game plays like a backward tower-defense game, but with free-roaming capability and fast-paced, realtime action.
Omegalodon's objective is a nuclear containment dome at the city center. The round will end if it is destroyed, the timer reaches zero, or if Omegalodon dies.Features
- Fully destructible environments
- Dozens of drivable vehicles including helicopters, cargo ships, and jets
- 30-minute round-based multiplayer
- Dozens of simultaneous players
- Story elements will full voice acting
- Nine square miles of open world, spanning islands and cityscapes
- A colorful, retro aesthetic
TARGET is a shooting gallery. Yes, yes, the most common! Shoot on moving targets from more than 10 weapons - pistols, shotgune, rifle, machine gun, sniper rifle, bazooka and even hand grenades. For accurate hits you will receive points that you can buy ammunition, or buy a new trunk. Train your accuracy in the dash, then apply your skills to shooting marks in other, more serious games!
48. Purgatory: War of the Damned
Purgatory is a fast-paced multiplayer fps game where you use a multitude of spells with a variety of effects to destroy your enemies.
Participate in duels, team battles or free-for-all in the mysterious realm of purgatory, where all arenas have a history which chains them to this world.
• Destroy your enemies with multiple spells, items and abilities
• Fill up your load-out with purchased spells or random spells spawned during matches
• Increase the power of your avatar with magic affinity and items
• Multiple maps for multiplayer mayhem in various match types
• Day/night cycle in appropriate maps
• Diverse fantasy environments
Players take on the role of souls cast into purgatory, where they will wage eternal battle to absorb the souls of the fallen, thus increasing their power and dominance.
Spells are categorized into 'Schools' of magic; Arcane, Elemental, Light and Dark.
Increase your affinity in the various magic schools by using their respective spells, gain experience to wield greater power, earn soul fragments and exchange them for greater spells, items and abilities.
49. CRIMSON METAL
CRIMSON METAL Is an old school, hardcore, dynamic, brutal, challenging and atmospheric first person shooter experience. We believe that in the recent years a lot of modern games lost the sense of accomplishment older games evoked, instead letting you effortlessly plow through the game.
In other words - this game is not for faint hearted.Story
Four elite counter-terrorism squads storm secret cyborg and biological-warfare weapon production facilities. But none of the personnel, chief commander or the place for cyborg production are identified. All four squads find themselves in a death trap without any chance of getting out or contacting the outside world.
As Adam Crimson, sole survivor of the Omega squad, you will go through chain of psychological and physical trials, which together are above ordinary person’ power.
Scores of traps, hundreds of cyborgs, thousands of fierce mutants will stand on your way to freedom.Key Features
· 4 Episodes - 40 Hardcore Levels in Total
· Breath-taking, brutal, and challenging gameplay
· Old School Level Design
· Require Pure Skill
· Atmosphere Soundtracks
· Take With You As Many Weapons As You Can Carry
· No QTE, No Health Regeneration, No Bullsh*t.
50. Wildlife Park 2
Wildlife Park 2 will completely satisfy animal lovers and zoo fans: an incomparable natural experience – right in your living room! Now’s the chance to build the Zoo of your dreams!
Become a zoo manager and take good care of your animal charges! Wildlife Park 2 brings you into "up close and personal" contact with more than 50 different animal species. Observe the lovingly animated, realistic interaction of the animals - with other animals, the landscape, the play equipment, or the visitors to the park! Just like in a real zoo, the animals must receive all-round care. This is as easy as winking in Wildlife Park 2: With a click of the mouse you can feed, doctor, pet, or even relocate animals, or get them moving. You will guide a team of landscape architects, gardeners, keepers, veterinarians, and scientists. If you manage your zoo carefully, you will soon be able to celebrate the birth of new animals!
Construct your zoo using more than 100 animal houses, visitor facilities, staff buildings, decorative park elements, and enclosure equipment. Wildlife Park 2 is an ideal playground for amateur architects, too! Use the extensive terraforming options to create your own imaginative landscapes. Plenty of established plant species and botanical rarities such us underwater plants or cacti will thrive under your loving care, and all this is lavishly displayed by a dynamic plant system. Another specialty is the realistically simulated flow of water. By easily placing a water source, you can create thunderous waterfalls and rambling water worlds.
Visitors to your zoo will expect a few treats, too - build restaurants and ice-cream parlors and provide spectacular entertainment. Employ advertising and marketing to attract new visitors. But don't forget to keep an eye on your zoo's budget at all times!
• 20 missions and freeplay maps (sandboxmode) around the world
• 50 different animal species, 30 plant species
• More than 100 animal houses, visitor facilities, staff buildings, decorative park elements, and enclosure equipment
• Direct interaction with the animals, e.g. petting, feeding, shooing, etc.
• Realistic animal behaviour with individual social and sex lives, birth and aging, aggression, and trainability
• Rebreeding of exotic and extinct animal and plant species in special research labs
• Intricate water simulation, with underwater world, waterfalls, etc.
• Bridge systems, underwater tunnels, and jeeps for real safari adventures
• Visitor mode for taking a walk or a drive around your own park
• Photo album for organizing your pictures of the park
• Encyclopaedia with lots of useful information about the animals and plants
• Advertising and marketing for luring new visitors