Trying to find games like Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy are:
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
- arrow_rightChild of Light
- arrow_rightProfessor Layton and the Curious Village
- arrow_rightZombie Driver HD
- arrow_rightData Hacker: Initiation
- arrow_rightMidnight Mysteries
- arrow_right9 Clues 2: The Ward
100 Best Games Like Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (28)
- PlayStation 4 (40)
- iOS (68)
- Android (56)
- macOS (79)
- Linux (38)
- Nintendo Switch (28)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (15)
- PlayStation 3 (27)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (1)
1. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2 is a tactical RPG in the science-fictional setting. The sequel to Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, the game follows its tendency to simplify strategy aspect and focus on battles. So, base building is removed; instead, you can explore locations and kill various monsters.
The game's story places you in the middle of the war on the desert planet Calderis. While helping another group, your Space Marines squad is attacked by Orks. This battle starts a whole string of missions, which the campaign mode consists of. The plot had several endings; unlike in previous games, here you need to pick units up before the fight and can't change them later.
Dawn of War 2 extends the series’ role-play features. You can choose from four races and form armies of six different squads. Every race and squad has its own characteristic. The game also places a heavier focus on weapons and cover with improved physics, additionally making the experience more realistic in a way fights between huge mechs can be.
2. Child of Light
A girl named Aurora is the daughter of the Duke of Austria, who recently married again. Aurora suffers from a physical ailment, because of which she sleeps a lot. Once upon awakening, the girl finds herself in the mythical world of Lemuria. The princess meets a firefly named Ignikulius, who leads Aurora to the Forest Fairy, who was captured in a stained-glass window. After liberation, the fairy tells that the dark Queen Umbra stole the sun and the moon of Lemuria.
The fairy gives Aurora a flute, stars and, together with them, the ability to fly. But the Aurora pursues her own goals. She seeks to return to her father, who became very ill after his daughter disappeared. After going through numerous adventures with many characters, faced face to face with her own nightmares and defeating them, Aurora defeats Umbra and becomes the new queen of Lemuria.
You can play not only for Aurora but also for her companion firefly - in multiplayer mode.
4. Zombie Driver HD
Zombie Driver HD is a single-player action game, combining elements of shooter and racing. The events set in a zombie apocalypse environment.
There are three game modes. The first one is a classical story mode.
You play as a taxi driver, who is doing his work when the virus appears. You need to get to the military checkpoint, where you have to complete different missions: picking up survivors around the city, transporting something or even killing. You have to fight with the bosses – substantial mutated zombies. In the second mode, Blood Race, the player enters the brutal race. You can chase the cars and take them down. There are three distinct game types: classic race; eliminator, where the player needs to take down cars as many as he can; the endurance, in which you need to race with a ticking bomb in your vehicle. The last one is Slaughter. You try to survive on different arenas as long as you can.
As for the vehicles, there are 13 types of driving. It includes a fire truck, bulldozer, and tank.
Every vehicle feels different, so you can taste it and choose the most convenient one. Upgrading the vehicle on the fly is possible. The game offers the variety of weapons. You can burn zombies with flamethrowers or attack with the launcher. You fight with crowds of zombies at a time, especially in the Slaughter mode. The types of enemies can be unusual: there are zombies dogs, for instance. Medical drops, scattered around the city, can help to manage your health.
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
6. Data Hacker: Initiation
Set some years in the future, following a global economic and social crash, Data Hacker Initiation follows Jay; a retired hacker in search of vengeance. Jay is a prolific player of Online World: the escapist's dream game in a backwards-future, until an ironic case of mistaken identity, whereupon he is banished from the refuge that he so loved.
Enraged, Jay seeks to re-enter the game with a new agenda: wreak havoc for the administrators and key-holders of Online World. Little does he know; he is about to enter upon something great, and terrible- a twist that nobody saw coming.
Just what lies behind Online World?
What is its true purpose?
An original, intricately crafted narrative,
Monster and player hacking!
Around 25 hours of core gameplay AND new game+
Trioarch, the addictive featured trading-card game!
Over 50 class archetypes, with over 180 unique skills,
Real choice. Will you fight for the players of Online World, or will you seek power only for yourself?
Load your progress in Corruption...
Data Hacker: Initiation sets the stage for the Datastream saga; an epic series of tales revolving around the possibility of virtual realms existing beyond our current reach. Once the bridge is crafted, everything will change.
After the Initiation, Corruption spreads. http://store.steampowered.com/app/329000/
7. Midnight Mysteries
The master of macabre, Edgar Allan Poe, leads you on a shadowy journey to finally solve the mystery of his death. As a famed mystery writer, you’re looking for your next cold case to crack when an unexpected visitor hands you the perfect case to get your career moving again.
When Edgar leads you through some of his most famous works, The Raven, The Gold Bug, The Mystery of Marie Roget and The Purloined Letter, you’ll collect clues, interview witnesses and piece together the conspiracy behind the death of one of America’s greatest writers.
Who killed Edgar? And, why were such measures taken so that no one would ever know the truth? You have 24 hours and ghosts of the past to guide you through Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy!
- Celebrate 200 years of Poe in this seek and find murder mystery
- Hidden object adventure lets you crack a 160-year-old case
- Guided by Poe himself, you'll collect items and clues through his most famous works
- Solve intriguing puzzles to figure out exactly whodunit!
8. 9 Clues 2: The Ward
"The Ward" is the second installment in the 9 Clues series, in which a young detective and her partner respond to a distress call from a psychiatric hospital on a secluded island.
The island is isolated by freezing waters and constant, brutal storms. Upon the detectives’ arrival, one of the hospital’s therapists falls out of the window to his death.
As their investigation begins, the detectives learn much darker things are happening at Mnemosyne Asylum than they could have guessed. None of the patients are willing to speak about the devastating fire that engulfed the hospital four years ago, or the fire’s victims. The staff do everything they can to obscure the asylum’s past, and keep the façade of peace and order intact.
Each new clue only raises more questions. Who killed Doctor Crow? What drove one of the male nurses insane? Who is Zed Rascov? Why is the name of a little girl, Ginger, carved into the wood-paneled wall of the dead doctor’s office?
- Detective Mode: solve crime scenes by intuitively placing clues
- Eerie story set in a psychiatric hospital in 1950s America
- 42 atmospheric locations
- 19 challenging mini-games
- 39 achievements to unlock
9. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.. It came out on 13-11-2008. Blizzard Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King on PC and macOS.
Russell Brower scored the game.
10. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge is a strategy game developed by Westwood Studios. It was originally released in 2001. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge on PC.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge: Strategy
11. The Mooseman
Welcome to the mysterious world of ancient myth, based on finno-ugric culture of bygone pagan times.
Long-long time ago the world was created out of an egg-shell by a god named Yen. In the murky depths of the endless ocean the Lower World was born. The Middle World was made for the men to dwell, and the Upper World was were the ancient gods would reside. Multitudes of spirits dwell among the layers of creation, guarding their secrets in the dark. Embark on a journey through all the worlds of ancient myth, find artefacts of Chud' tribes and solve all the mysteries of finno-ugric tales.
You are the Mooseman and you have the ability to see all that is hidden to the mortal eye. You are about to visit three layers of this universe - the first one is the Lower World where the spirits of the dead reside.
- Explore the worlds inspired by Perm animal style
- Dive into the deep atmosphere of folk Komi music
- Meet long forgotten gods and spirits
- Learn the ancient myths of finno-ugric tribes
- Don't expect an easy journey, there are riddles in the dark
- Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World
- Find all the artefacts that are hidden from the mortal eye
12. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
After one of the most infamous manhunts in galactic history results in the capture of Vendra Prog, Ratchet and Clank offer to escort the dangerous criminal to the Vartax Detention Center. After a daring orbital jailbreak at the forgotten edge of the galaxy, Ratchet and Clank find themselves lost in an abandoned sector. There, in deepest space, they uncover an inter-dimensional event that threatens the universe—and forces Ratchet to decide what’s really important. Features: A return to the Future – Series protagonists, Ratchet and Clank, return along with Captain Qwark, Talwyn, Cronk and Zephyr in a brand-new, story-driven single-player adventure. Even more crazy weapons and gadgets for your arsenal– Arm yourself with a variety of exotic new weapons and gadgets, including the Winterizer and Nether Blades. Clank strikes back – All-new gameplay offers inter-dimensional challenges where Clank can alter gravity, manipulate objects and solve mind-bending platforming puzzles. Discover new worlds… and the dangers of space – Traverse through the zero-gravity of space and explore a mysterious sector filled with new planets to explore along with hidden dangers and dark secrets yet to be uncovered. Includes entitlement for the Full Digital version of Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty™.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Platform: PlayStation 3
13. Rain World
You are a slugcat. The world around you is full of danger, and you must face it – alone. Separated from your family in a devastating flood, you must hunt for food and shelter between terrifying torrential downpours that threaten to drown all life. Climb through the ruins of an ancient civilization, evade the jaws of vicious predators, and discover new lands teeming with strange creatures and buried mysteries. Find your family before death finds you!
Inspired by the simplicity and aesthetics of 16-bit classics, this survival platformer requires fast-paced sneaking, both upon your own prey and past the jaws of hungry predators. Each ravenous foe in your path will be cunning, vicious and always on the hunt – eager to sink their teeth into you, or even each other. As a small, soft slugcat you must to rely on stealth and wit rather than force: learn the ecosystem and turn their strengths to your advantage. Maybe then you can survive… Rain World!
- Sneak, climb, and pounce your way through a dynamic, ever-changing ecosystem of predators and prey
- Explore a vast world of over 1600 rooms, spanning 12 diverse regions filled with ancient secrets and undiscovered dangers
- Nimble movements and procedurally generated animation gives slugcat a natural fluidity of movement and unique sense of weight
- Intense, primal predator encounters will challenge your reflexes
- Limited resources and the constant, impending threat of rain will test your nerve
14. Stronghold: Crusader
Stronghold: Crusader is a strategy game developed by FireFly Studios. It came out on 27-09-2002. It was published by Gathering of Developers. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Stronghold: Crusader on PC.
Categories in common with Stronghold: Crusader: Strategy
15. Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark is a RPG game developed by BioWare. It came out on 03-12-2003. It was published by Atari. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark is available on PC.
Categories in common with Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark: Role Playing
16. Modern Combat Versus
BECOME AN AGENT OF CHAOS
Drop into a brand-new multiplayer first-person shooter featuring fun, action-packed gameplay. Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there's an Agent for every play style.
• Deploy into 4 vs. 4 multiplayer battles and fight to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues and earn prestigious rewards.
• Experience immersive graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents, game modes, and maps are coming soon!
18. King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame
Welcome to the lost age of chivalry, where magic and myth is alive, and you are destined to be one of the living legends: Arthur, the son of Uther Pendragon, the Once and Future King of the prophecies.
Fulfill your destiny and claim your rightful place on the throne of Britannia. Recruit fabled knights to your Round Table: send them to adventures or battles, let them gather knowledge and artifacts, see how they become the most powerful heroes of the realm. Build the majestic Camelot, but beware: there will be enemies, both mortal and otherworldly that will try to destroy you. Send your heroes and their followers to battle with legendary warriors and monsters and see how the folk of the faeries and the saints set against wizards and evil knights.
- Real-time fantasy battles: spectacular fight scenarios on grandiose battlefields, featuring thousands of soldiers and powerful heroes such as Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad or Merlin. Battles rely on the strengths and weaknesses of the different arms with several tactical possibilities, the abilities of the units and the heroes, monsters and most of all, spells.
- Turn-based Campaign Map: Britannia is represented as a fully three dimensional topographic map where heroes move freely, conquer provinces or find adventures. In the turn-based campaign the changing seasons have effect on the gameplay and the graphics of the Campaign Map.
- Create your own legend! The saga of King Arthur is an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia through a story-based campaign. The Campaign is divided into chapters, like a chronicle, each with a unique tone and theme. The chapters all have objectives, long- and short-term goals that also fit together to draw a grandiose picture of an unfolding storyline. There are many possible events and outcomes that all influence the legend itself and determine the ending of the storyline.
- Morality Chart: Every decision in the game will influence the position of King Arthur on the Morality Chart. King Arthur might become a Christian ruler or the Follower of the Old Faith; a rightful or a ruthless monarch. These choices unlock special contents, allies, heroes, units and developments.
- RPG elements: Heroes lead the armies and learn skills, spells and abilities from an ability tree for experience points. Heroes can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province, which is the best way to have them indebted. Arranging their marriages with the nice damsels of Arthur’s court also raises their loyalty.
- Adventures: adventuring is the essence of King Arthur’s world. Quests pop up on the Campaign Map regularly. In technical terms it is a short story where the chosen knight has to make important decisions. Some adventures end in battles on special battlemaps.
19. Disgaea 5 Complete
Disgaea 5 Complete is a strategy RPG that offers hundreds of hours of over-the-top, award-winning gameplay, and marks the first time the core game is available on-the-go. The game includes all 8 bonus scenarios, 4 fan-favorite characters, and 3 character classes that were originally DLC in the PlayStation®4 release of Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance.
Categories in common with Disgaea 5 Complete:
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Oknytt is a point-and-click adventure game where the player takes the role of a small, seemingly insignificant creature, leading it through a dark world riddled with obstacles to help it find a place to belong. The game takes place in a Norse medieval world and contains a number of beings and areas inspired by Swedish folklore.
Oknytt's gameplay is comprised of classic point-and-click puzzle solving combined with the usage of four runes located at the bottom of the screen. These runes can be activated at any time to trigger various changes and events in the area around the protagonist. Each rune has a specific element tied to it which have different areas of use depending on what can currently be seen in the environment.
Figuring out what the runes can be used for and how to utilise their affect on the environment together with the items at your disposal is key to you being able to progress through the game world.
- Manipulate the environment around you using elemental forces
- A unique art style inspired by the famous Swedish painter John Bauer
- Experience and collect lore about creatures and monsters from Scandinavian folklore
- Fully voiced by the talented Brian Hall
- 6-7 hours of puzzle solving
21. Project Nomads
Project Nomads is an action, shooter, strategy and arcade game developed by Radon Labs. It was originally released in 2002. It was published by cdv Software Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Project Nomads is available on PC.
22. Kingdom Wars
Kingdom Wars is a free to play 3D MMORTS with real-time siege combat, without the pay to win element so common in the genre. Having evolved from Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars this strategy game offers lively online world, where players gather resources, construct majestic towns, and impregnable strongholds, direct citizens, complete quests in the service of mighty nobles and fiendish rogues, and eventually manage a global empire. All within an online realm that grows, works, lives, and breathes even when you log off. All this in glorious 3d world with stunning level of detail and epic scale - with vibrant towns and thousand strong armies. And of-course let’s not forget the glorious siege battles all in real-time! Developed by Reverie World Studios, Kingdom Wars is the result of several years of hard work by a new Toronto based studio, with members all over the world.FeaturesInnovative MMORTS Approach
- Wage war with neighboring regions or complete countless hours of quests as you unveil the dark secrets of Terria while managing a persistent kingdom and economy with thousands of other players. Socialize, trade, forge alliances and - best of all - battle against other players across the world, defeat their armies, and burn their towns!
- With Kingdom Wars free to play release our goal was to create a game of skill, not bigger wallets. We have followed player suggestions and tried to avoid the common pay2win traps. In Kingdom Wars majority of micro-transaction only effect cosmetic changes or unlock bonus content, that does not effect game progress and player interaction. All the other options are limited to one time use, to prevent anyone gaining unfair advantage.
- Two additional singleplayer modes - including open-ended Campaign mode, and content-packed single-player Skirmish mode with both Lay Siege and Castle Defense maps - guaranteed to satisfy players of various tastes and gameplay styles.
- User-friendly Siege-oriented gameplay adds a whole new dimension to the battlefield as you ram the enemy gate, scale the walls, and place automated defensive systems, such as: stone tippers, boiling oil, and wall-mounted catapults.
- Kingdom Wars features three distinct civilizations: Elves, Orcs and Men, presenting a unique approach to these iconic races with three distinct styles of gameplay. Each race is complete with its own lore, language, world region and terrain, dozens of distinct units and buildings, hundreds of unique technologies, and each even has a different approach to economy and building style.
- Travel the MMORTS world using a beautifully-designed 3D World Map featuring scale replicas of all the NPC strongholds, quest areas, and the player's homeland.
- Each player’s Stronghold features hundreds of buildings that look and behave like a City-Simulation game, but without any micro-management, giving the player more time to spend on the battlefield. In addition each race offers a different approach to building strongholds.
- Combines the complexity of nearly a dozen gathering possibilities, different for each race, with automated simplicity, allowing players the options to micromanage their economy, or leave it to run itself in times of war.
- The gaming world comes alive as you build and battle during winter or summer months, as you push your armies through heavy rain or snow storms. Your economy significantly changes from summer to winter, when different strategic options are available during different times of day and severe weather makes certain units useless.
23. Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles
As the direct prequel of the critically acclaimed console title Assassin’s Creed, discover more of the story of Altaïr as he must find “the chalice,” an object of such power that whoever is in possession of it can end the Crusades.
Altair will explore a fully realized 3D world traveling through four cities of the Crusade’s Middle East. The game will feature acrobatic moves and exhilarating combo attacks that mix both sword skills and kicks.
The setting is 1190 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altaïr, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.
Categories in common with Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles: Action
24. Echo of Soul
[Prologue of EOS]
The story begins with a war between The Gods and The Giants.
The Gods had won the war, but the corrupted blood of the Giant King contaminated the source of all creation. The Gods attempted to purify the world from the malicious spirit, but they were unable to. You must become the Soulkeeper of the Gods and protect the world from harm.
A classic MMORPG. Numerous dungeons and raids. Yet, Smooth combat system and Hardcore PVP.
Transitioning from Pay-to-win to Play-to-win
1) Game character/class
- There are seven classes in the game: Warrior, Guardian, Archer, Rogue, Sorceress, Warlock and Paladin. The combat system in EOS does not follow the standard "trinity" in MMOs consisting of tanks, healers, and DPS classes. Players can choose to tank or DPS; there are no dedicated healers. Healing is a group responsibility and strategic party play is critical to success.
2) Game Play
- The game has a wide array of both PvE and PvP modes. PvE includes solo dungeons, party dungeons, raids and RvR
25. Total War: Rome II - Caesar in Gaul
Total War: Rome II - Caesar in Gaul is a strategy game developed by Creative Assembly. It came out on 17-12-2013. SEGA published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Total War: Rome II - Caesar in Gaul on PC.
Categories in common with Total War: Rome II - Caesar in Gaul: Strategy
26. Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch
When Samantha's new benefactor asks her to track down Alexander the Great's Scroll of Wealth, the opportunity seems too be good to be truesearching for the scroll while collecting amazing finds for the Museum of Secrets Lost! Little does she know that a secret brotherhood is watching her every move and that she'll have to do a lot more digging to find the true treasure.
Travel to exotic locations as you help archaeologist and adventurer Samantha Swift uncover the ancient secrets and mystery shrouding the famed Golden Touch!
- Engrossing mystery story sets the stage for this Casual Adventure game
- Solve puzzles, collect artifacts and piece together clues to uncover the secrets of the Golden Touch
- All-new levels, backgrounds and puzzles to explore
- Collect artifacts and golden treasure for The Museum of Secrets Lost
- Locate tools in each scene to help you along your way
- Uncover completely hidden special items, and use the right tool to recover each one
Categories in common with Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch: Casual
27. 1979 Revolution: A Cinematic Adventure Game
A real life revolution erupts and you play as a photojournalist...in Tehran, Iran.
**Winner of Grand Jury Prize at IndieCade ‘16, Official Selection of The PAX 10, Game of the Year Finalist by TIGA, BEST OF E3 Nominee by IGN, People’s Choice Finalist by FoST, Medal Winner at Serious Play Awards.**
“1979 Sets a New Path for Games”—Washington Post
“This Game is Something Momentous in the History of this Medium”—Rami Ismail at IndieCade
"A Great Story with Even Greater Characters"—IGN
"A Gripping Adventure"—WIRED
"Experience the Complex Forces that Drive a Revolution"—VICE NEWS
Based on real stories from Iran between 1978-1981. In this cinematic adventure game you navigate this momentous revolution with only two weapons: your camera and your morality. You play as Reza, a photojournalist, where you get caught up by two opposing sides of the revolution. The fates of those around you hinge on the consequences of your choices.
Unlike anything you’ve played before, 1979 Revolution immerses players into a moving and engaging experience where a documentary and a game come together.
Now available to play in English, Farsi, French, German, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
How do you play? What are the features?
CINEMATIC - A rich interactive filmic experience.
MAKE CHOICES - Change the outcome and the fates of others within this branching story.
LEARN - Discover and unlock over eighty unique stories about Iran and the revolution: social customs, political and historical insights, home movies, graffitis, photos, and more.
TAKE PHOTOS - Compare your photos to actual archival pictures.
EXPLORE - Discover Iran and the world of revolution as never experienced in video games before.
TRUE STORIES - Based on first person testimonies from Iranian freedom fighters, witnesses and imprisoned enemies of the state which helped define the 21st Century.
28. The Secret Of Hildegards
Abigail Hildegard, daughter of the leader of secret order, once she was told that her father disappeared. She should go to the family estate, headquarters of the Order, to find out what happened. She finds the family butler there. He was lucky not to suffer in a raid on a house and told Abigail that a secret weapon is kept in the house. And with it help it will be able to rescue her father out of trouble.
What kind of weapon it is and how to find it you will know by passing game, "The Secret of Hildegards"Features:
- Mystifying storyline
- Hilarious gameplay
- A lot of mini games
- More than 100 draw-by-hand scenes
Categories in common with The Secret Of Hildegards: Casual
29. Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure
#1 Most Popular Hidden Object Game In the World!
Get ready for a journey unlike any other in Hidden City®!
Mirages of an unknown city have been seen around the world. Is it real … or a hoax? While your detective agency is busy gathering information, your friend is dragged into the phantom city by black smoke. The only one who can save him, you must now enter the strangest place you’ve ever been … where magic, witchcraft and science work together, imagination turns real and weird creatures wander the streets. All around there are people and things gaining unusual abilities and a black smoke that seems to be alive, bringing with it enigmatic artifacts, secrets and dangers.
In order to rescue your friend and solve these unexplained phenomena, you will need to fulfill risky quests, explore dungeons, research amulets and get help from friends. Unravel the many mysteries of Shadow City as you fight monsters, confront a cult and rid the city of a horrible evil!
While this game is absolutely free to play, you have the ability to unlock optional bonuses via in-app purchases from within the game. You may disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
● 58 eerie locations to search
● Over 4524 quests to complete
● 683 collections to piece together
● 42 distinctive characters to meet
● 15 monsters to battle in mini-games
● Play with your friends to fight the evil together!
● Regular free updates with loads of new content
● Google Play game services support
COMPATIBILITY NOTES: This game performs best on high-end smartphones and tablets.
VISIT US: http://www.g5e.com
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
GAME FAQS: https://support.g5e.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005751985-Hidden-City-Hidden-Object-Adventure
Terms of Service: http://www.g5e.com/termsofservice
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Categories in common with Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure: Adventure
30. VALKYRIE CONNECT
This hit RPG rocketed to the top of the Japanese charts, and now it's taking the world by storm! Download for FREE today and find out why!
Join our community!
★Strategic Party Creation & Quick Battles!
Create strategic party combinations and run quick, easy-to-control battles perfect for mobile devices!
★Intense Co-Op Connect Battles!
Battle alongside other players in real time to take down massive bosses in Connect Battles!
★Amazing Graphics & Limit Burst Attacks!
Activate Limit Burst attacks and watch your enemies turn to ash with epic screen-filling attack animations!
★Power Up Your Characters & Customize Them with Gear!
After powering up your tank, will you give him the gear he needs to become an unstoppable wall? Or maybe you'd prefer to boost his speed and attack to make him a well-rounded warrior. Make your party uniquely yours!
★Collect Unique Characters -- Each with Their Own Story!
Unlock a huge cast of characters, each with strengths and weaknesses, and power up the ones that suit your playstyle! Immerse yourself in the fantasy world of Valkyrie Connect by getting to know each character through their individual stories!
Free to play (in-app purchases available)
Devices with Android 4.4 or later
*We are unable to support or compensate for use on devices outside of those that are officially supported.
*A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for the optimal Valkyrie Connect experience.
*Before playing Valkyrie Connect please read the End User License Agreement, which can be accessed from the in-game menu.
31. A.I.M.2 Clan Wars
A.I.M. 2 is the sequel to the epic science fiction first-person action RPG developed by SkyRiver Studios. Its compelling story and unique look lift off exactly where the original ended.
New clans led by Mechminds of the Fifth Generation are powerful and well-organized formations with far-reaching plans. Powerful groups have different interests that often crossed, war broke out again. However this time it is the struggle not for mere control, this is struggle for survival. The clans want to eliminate the weaker ones standing in their way and will stop at nothing to dominate their enemies. To achieve their goals they use not only military means, but economic ones as well. As of now none of the clans has managed to achieve complete victory.
You are a part of the oldest clan called the Reckoners, a dedicated group looking for the firstborn Mechmind of the Fifth Generation. This could be a chance to restore former might for your clan which has lost its power and even be victorious in the war.
This version of the game has been updated specially for Steam to make it compatible with modern PCs.
- Original sci-fi storyline plunging you into the world of intelligent robots
- Opportunity to create a personalized clan consisting of independently operating machines
- Tactical operations as well as clan strategic management
- 36 different gliders are available to fly
- Huge game world with diverse locations, including subterranean caverns
- Different options to interact with other Mechminds
- Advanced trading system
- Updated for compatibility with modern PCs
32. Eiyu*Senki – The World Conquest
StorySet in a world run by powerful nations where heroes battle one another for control, Britannia wishes to unite the world through peace, while the European Union has taken an aggressive stance. The seafaring nation of Vinland thrives on pillaging and plundering, while far to the East, the island country of Zipang is faced with civil war. In the midst of all this Himiko, a ruler in Zipang, seeks to unite the world for the sake of peace. Her ambitions are high but so far she has only seen defeat. One day, while retreating from battle, a mysterious hero falls from the sky and joins Himiko’s cause. The two now set their sights on the war burning around them.Overview
- Engaging tactical battle gameplay
- Over 70 unique characters to recruit
- Hundreds of side-quests to unlock new items, skills and rare characters
- Over 30 hours of story to explore
- Beautiful artwork from Oyari Ashito (Littlewitch Romanesque)
- Fully voiced in Japanese by a stellar cast
The leveling system is unique among RPGs, with two ways to level-up your characters: their troops, and their relationship with you. You can purchase more troops for your teammates every turn, increasing their damage output and combat ability. You can also complete side quests to unlock new combat skills and abilities. The game has over 30 hours of gameplay and story, but if you are a completionist then it will take 40 to 50 hours to experience all the characters and side stories.
33. Guild Wars Factions
Two hundred years ago, the Betrayer called Shiro Tagachi transformed the lush continent of Cantha into a devastated landscape of stone forests and crystalline seas. Now, in an empire torn asunder by war, who you fight is as important as who you serve. While the Kurzicks and Luxons battle for ever-decreasing resources, an ancient and treacherous force returns to a world he nearly destroyed.
The heroes of Cantha may have finally met their match. Which side will you choose?
- Guild Wars Factions™, the second stand-alone release from developer ArenaNet®, features a new world, new mechanics, and new professions.
- Join the battle for the future of Cantha — an all-new Asian-inspired continent — with players from all over the world.
- Experience two new professions unique to Cantha: the deadly Assassin and the powerful Ritualist.
- Fight for your faction in all-new competitive missions, challenge missions, and elite missions.
- Join in furious alliance battles that will redraw the borders of the Canthan continent.
- Link your account to Guild Wars® (the original Prophecies™ campaign) for additional character slots and travels between the original continent of Tyria and the new realm of Cantha.
- No subscription fees — Buy the game and play online with no monthly fees.*
- * Requires product purchase and access to Internet. Player is responsible for all applicable Internet fees.
34. Constructor Plus
Constructor Plus is the latest in the critically acclaimed series of Constructor games that have captivated gamers for over twenty years. Building on a remarkable legacy with a host of exciting new features and a stunning visual makeover, Constructor Plus proudly takes this building behemoth of a game to even greater heights.
Constructor Plus is the definitive building simulation for the modern day tycoon. With over 147 beautifully designed buildings to choose from (93 more than previous versions), a whopping 65 pre-built city scenarios with different gameplay objectives, brain-testing story mode missions and even the chance to develop out in the countryside or as far away as the moon, this is a huge and innovative playing landscape that stretches the imagination. Throw in a new and greatly improved classic mode for the traditionalist and an updated intuitive set up process and you’ll be building the town of your dreams in no time at all.
It’s your world… now make it work for you!
Start the game as a humble property developer with nothing and work up to being a big time property tycoon where what you build you earn from. Money and good management talks in the building game. Whether you choose to play by the book or delve into dodgy dealings is down to you, either way the more you have the more others want to take it from you. Wit, wealth and wisdom go a long way in a game where growing a thick skin is just as important as growing your empire!
Use your entrepreneurial skills to turn simple wooden shacks into grand mansions, swanky casinos and towering skyscrapers with all the wealth that comes with it. With so many buildings to choose from you can make your town truly unique and highly desirable – great for attracting tenants and encouraging business. Populating the city with grand commissions and breathtakingly beautiful monuments is a shrewd move - The local townsfolk will appreciate the breath of fresh air and generously donate pocket change and lunch money to your “cause.’
Your town is your profit and you’ll want to keep it that way - by whatever unscrupulous means necessary. With cheating landlords and bad tenants to laid-back hippies and angry thugs there’s a lot to deal with. You might want to call in the mob and all the undesirable characters that come with them to thwart enemies intent on running you out of town and taking your hard earned away from you. Giant mutant cockroaches and local hit men can prove useful allies!
You still have a responsible job to do and, depending on the goals you have chosen (or have been assigned!) you will need to ensure that your city is up to scratch. At the end of the day if you’re running your town into the ground the Housing Authority are going to step in and give you the boot.
Constructor Plus – Where growing a thick skin is as important as growing your empire!
35. Numen: Contest of Heroes
Nine deities. Nine heroes. And only one champion. Mythical Greece. The land of gods, poets, heroes, but also of terrible monsters and creatures.
Numen is a fully three-dimensional action RPG set in mythical Greece. The player controls one of nine heroes, who in the name of the gods they follow compete in a grand test of their capabilities. Heroes who undertake a pilgrimage over the highest mountains, through valleys and deep forests, underground vaults and the scorched sand of deserts.
Numen however is no mere hack-and-slash game. It offers the player the possibility of tactical decision making, searching for enemies’ weak spots, selection of adequate weapons. It rewards those who are able to adapt to the changing situation on the battlefield. In this the player is helped by the unique powers and abilities invested in him or her by the god he or she follows, provided that the god is happy with him or her. The Olympian gods, after all, are renowned for their wanton and unpredictable nature…
- Action RPG with strong and intriguing storyline and surprising plot turns.
- Detailed 3D design with state-of-the-art visual effects.
- The game world based on the Greek mythology comprises of tens of locations situated on 12 islands with both exteriors and underground labyrinths.
- Many extensive main story and side quests.
- Select your hero‘s gender, his or her specialization out of three possibilities and one of nine deities for him or her to worship.
- Plenty of unique weapons, armors and items, more than 80 spells and abilities.
- Arena duels, training combats and tournaments.
Categories in common with Numen: Contest of Heroes: Role Playing
36. ONIMUSHA TACTICS
Prepare to be thrust into massive, old world feudal battles where every move is a struggle for power. Join Onimaru, a young Ogre Clan warrior on a mighty quest to defeat Nobunaga and his enemy Genma armies.
Call upon your demon power and sword skills to fight against evil legions. Manage your resources and equipment, assemble your allies and enhance your troops by adding the strongest warriors. Utilize the field map for strategy, troop improvement and tactical advantages to defeat your enemy. Nobunaga must be stopped!
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U.
Categories in common with ONIMUSHA TACTICS:
Platform: Wii U
38. The Wizards
Become a powerful Wizard and take fate into your own hands! Immerse yourself in a beautiful fantasy world and use motion controllers to destroy your enemies by weaving elemental magic!
Use motion controllers to destroy your enemies by weaving magic into lightning, fireballs, and other elemental spells. Chain combos and use different tactics against the hostile creatures. Make the game as challenging or as casual as you like with Fate Cards, and become the hero you’ve always wanted to be with powerful spells at your fingertips!
39. Sky Force 2014
The mobile blaster legend is back to celebrate its 10-year anniversary in super-destructive style. Harnessing the intensity of classic arcade shoot-’em-ups combined with the hottest smartphone technology, Sky Force 2014 offers a stunning scrolling shooter experience with an incredible new social gameplay element.
Ten years ago, IGN said, “Put simply, Sky Force is amazing.” Scoring an incredible 9.5 out of 10, Sky Force took the early mobile gaming scene by force.
And now it’s back. Bigger, bolder and more intense than ever.
This 10th anniversary edition adds incredible depth to the series through stunning 3D graphics, intuitive touchscreen controls and a powerful upgrade system that’ll keep you blasting for hours on end.
Weekly tournaments take place on unique new levels as you battle it out against legions of other Sky Force 2014 players, offering great rewards not only for winning, but for rescuing other pilots who’ve already been taken down!
The hottest shooter is no push over, but the invigorating gameplay and vast library of
achievements will keep both casual players and hardcore gamers hooked as you upgrade your ship and take it a little deeper into the incredible battlefield time after time.
* Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete.
* Multiple extreme boss battles.
* Upgrade your shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs and magnets.
* Risk everything to rescue civilians.
* Brand new weekly tournaments against other players.
* Boost your final score with a host of in-game achievements.
* Rescue fallen opponents to win extra lives and stars.
* Accessible to beginners, as well as hardcore shooter addicts.
* Full voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
Get ready for the fight of your life in Sky Force 2014.
40. Angry Birds Star Wars HD
JOIN THE ANGRY BIRDS IN THEIR BIGGEST ADVENTURE YET!
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... a group of desperate rebel birds faced off against a galactic menace: the Empire’s evil Pigtroopers!
Rebel birds, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Imperial Pigs. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the PIG STAR, and are racing to deliver the plans to the Rebel Birds. Now they need your help!
Join an epic adventure with the Angry Birds in the legendary Star Wars™ universe! Use the Force, wield your lightsaber, and blast away Pigtroopers on an intergalactic journey from the deserts of Tatooine to the depths of the Pig Star -- where you’ll face off against the terrifying Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Pigs! Can you become a Jedi Master and restore freedom to the galaxy?
Time to grab your lightsaber and join the adventure! May the birds be with you!
HOURS AND HOURS OF ENGAGING GAMEPLAY - Explore more than 100 levels in iconic locations like Tatooine and the Pig Star. Can you dodge Imperial pigs, laser turrets, Tusken Raider pigs, and the dark side of the Force to get all three stars?
NEW GAMEPLAY MECHANICS - Use lightsabers, Blasters and Jedi powers to wreak havoc on the Imperial Pigs!
LEVEL UP YOUR BIRDS - Keep playing and level up your birds to improve their skills!
SECRETS AND HIDDEN GOODIES - Can you unlock all the R2-D2 and C-3PO bonus levels?
FREE UPDATES - This is only the beginning of the epic saga!
THE MIGHTY FALCON
Stuck on a tricky level? Earn stars and call the Mighty Falcon to rain down the destruction. New goals, achievements and gameplay!
PATH OF THE JEDI
The ultimate training ground for a Young Jedi, this episode features 40 Dagobah Challenge Levels with Jedi Master Yoda! Master the Path of the Jedi to unlock the ultimate Lightsaber! Available as an in-app purchase, or by earning three stars on every level.
Follow @angrybirds on Twitter
Watch the videos, read the comics and submit fan art at angrybirds.com/starwars
Like us at facebook.com/angrybirds and say hello!
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
41. Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire
This planet ain't big enough for the three of you.
The Earth's surface may be nothing more than a burnt out hell hole but the Survivors, the Evolved, and the Series 9 robots still want it real bad and they're willing to have a whole new Armageddon to get it. Now's your chance to stake your claim to what's left of the planet. Send in your anaconda tanks and enforcers, counter the Survivors' hi-tech armies with mutant lo-tech mastodons and giant scorpions, or hit the fields and reap some serious body count with Series 9 seeders and weed killers.
Krush Kill 'N Destroy 2: Krossfire is a fast and furious real-time strategy game where you have to be quick or be dead. Seek out and conquer oil fields with your mobile oil platforms to fuel your army. Erect buildings such as the Machine Shop, the Barracks, and the Research Lab to build and improve your army and take the fight to your enemies. Seek out ancient technology bunkers and use the technological treasures within to turn the tide of battle. Most important of all: KRUSH, KILL 'N DESTROY!
For challenging RTS gameplay in gritty post-apocalyptic setting, and an advanced AI opponent that will give you a run for your money--this is your best pick!Three compelling and unique factions, each with their own personalities: the deformed Survivors, the smug Survivalists, and the Series 9 killer machines. 51 open ended missions and a complete mission editor ensure that the war stays hot and frenzied. Hordes of air, land, and amphibious units for each faction, each with their own individual character, strengths, and weaknesses. Killer Intelligence that gives you the fight of your life as it understands technology, attacks and defends for maximum damage, and retreats when the going gets too rough, all without cheating.
Categories in common with Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire: Strategy
42. Agarest: Generations of War 2
THE THIRD INSTALMENT IN THE THRILLING AGAREST SERIES!
Following the huge successes of the number 1 Steam top selling epic SRPG, Agarest: Generations of War and its prequel Agarest: Generations of War ZERO, Ghostlight are proud to release the massively updated sequel to the series, Agarest: Generations Of War 2!
This sequel was previously only available on PlayStation® 3 but now comes to STEAM bringing with it a host of new features, visual improvements and an enticing blend of in-depth strategy and multi-generational storytelling!
Agarest: Generations of War 2 is set in a parallel world to the previous two Agarest titles and has a completely new multi generational story and universe to explore. So while existing fans of the series will of course see some familiar features and faces popping up, newer players will not need to have played the previous games to understand and enjoy this instalment of the story.
…One day, the world was enveloped by a mysterious blinding light causing terrible destruction. The central continent, from where the light is believed to have originated, fell silent and slowly, demons began to emerge and spread throughout the world like a plague.
Sometime afterwards, a young man by the name of Weiss, suffering from amnesia, encounters the enigmatic Eva who tells him that he has committed the sin of deicide. In order to atone for his crime he learns that he must become the "Vessel" in which the power of the divinity he slaughtered is to be stored. This power will be used to resurrect the one whose life Weiss stole, for those who betray the divine will pay for their sins in the space which separates salvation and damnation, as will their progeny...
• New Agarest Universe: Roam freely and watch the story unfold in this newly designed Universe and battle colossal enemies in over 80hrs of compelling gameplay!
• Revamped Battle System: Engage your ultimate warriors in a new faster paced combat system with real tactical depth and a wealth of character customisation
• HD Graphics: Enjoy the all-new environments, CGs and your favourite animated character portraits in stunning high-definition
• Mini-games: Engage in Bathtub, Shiatsu, and Massage mini-games!
• Soul Breeding Returns: See your favourite heroines evolve over several decades through each passing generation
• Choose Your Path: It’s not just the heroines you unite with but also the choices you make that will significantly change the outcome of the story.
This new version has full mouse/keyboard and gamepad support, Steam achievements, higher resolutions and a number of other user interface changes providing PC gamers with the best version of Agarest 2 to date. Cloud Saves are also supported as are Steam trading cards, backgrounds and icons while a wealth of DLC is included in the game completely free of charge with other packs available to purchase separately following release. Plus the new DLC system gives you control over how your downloaded content is managed, enabling you to pick and choose how it is added to your existing saves.Included Free DLC
Add-On Dungeon 1 Lucrelia – Extra Dungeon
Bonus Point Pack 1 – Contains 5,000G, 50PP and 500TP.
Bonus Point Pack 2 – Contains 100,000G, 100PP and 10,000TP.
Novice Hunter’s Survival Pack – Contains 4 Grass, 3 Relief Grass, 4 Cure Grass, 3 Blessed Leaf, 2 Fragments of Life and 1 Syrum Dust.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 1 – Contains 5 Flame Elements, 5 Ice Elements, 5 Elements of Thunder, 5 Elements of Wind, 5 Earth Elements, 5 Darkness Elements and 5 Elements of Light.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 2 – Contains 10 Silver Ore, 10 Platinum Ore, 5 Bauxite, 5 Trogtalite, 5 Magnetite, 5 Dolomite and 5 Pileroth.
Troglodyte Pack – Contains 1 Rusty Sword, 1 Rusty Bracelet, 1 Rusty Ring, 1 E. O. M., 1 Black Bustier and 1 Big Black.
Skilled Hunter’s Survival Pack – Contains 3 Recovery Grass, 2 Relief Herb, 3 Magic Herb, 2 Revitalizing Herb, 3 Blessed Fruit, 2 Stone of Life, 1 Marfile Seed and 2 Divine Branch.
Add-On Dungeon 2 Graccea – Extra Dungeon
Overtake Your Rival Pack 1 – Contains 2 Strength Up, 2 Vitality Up, 2 Intelligence Up, 2 Mind Up,2 Agility Up, 2 Dexterity Up and 2 Max HP Up.
Priscilla Can Do It Pack – Contains 1 Princess Bustier, 1 Imperial Guard, 1 Levitation Stone and 1 Princess's Tiara.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 3 – Contains 5 Flame Soul, 5 Ice Soul, 5 Thunder Soul, 5 Wind Soul, 5 Earth Soul, 5 Darkness Soul, 5 Light Soul and 2 Damascus.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 4 – Contains 10 Silver Bullion, 10 Platinum Bullion, 4 ATK Element α, 4 DEF Element α, 4 MAG Element α, 4 RST Element α, 2 Unicorn Horns and 2 Moonlight Flowers.
Add-On Dungeon 3 Enhambre – Extra Dungeon
Overtake Your Rival Pack 2 – Contains 2 Strength Up+, 2 Vitality Up+, 2 Intelligence Up+, 2 Mind Up+, 2 Agility Up+, 2 Dexterity Up+ and 2 Max HP Up+.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 5 – Contains 4 Strength Element α, 4 Vitality Element α, 4 Intelligence Element α, 4 Mind Element α, 4 Agility Element α, 4 Dexterity Element α, 2 Moon Fragments and 2 Dragon Fruits.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 6 – Contains 5 Flame Crystals, 5 Ice Crystals, 5 Thunder Crystals, 5 Wind Crystals, 5 Earth Crystals, 5 Darkness Crystals, 5 Light Crystals.
Veteran’s Survival Pack – Contains 3 Remedy Herbs, 2 Relief Kraut, 2 Elixir, 1 Elixir of Life, 2 Blessed Flowers, 1 Vessel of Life and 2 Bijou Root.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 7 – Contains 10 Mithril Ore, 10 Orichalcum Ore, 2 Keys of the Moon, 2 Keys of the Sun, 2 Crescent Moon Rocks, 2 Imperial Jewels, 2 Magic Crystal Chips and 2 Meteoric Irons.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 8 – Contains 3 Cuprum, 3 Argentum, 3 Stannum, 3 Breunnerite, 3 Galena, 3 Aurum, 3 Iron Roze, 3 Hideralzentum and 2 Shining Fangs.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 9 – Contains 1 Shining Blade, 1 Ring of Light, 1 Mysterious Jewel, 1 Genbu's Bowl, 1 Seiryuu's Eye, 1 Byakko's Crest, 1 Suzaku's Wing, 2 Generation Crystals and 2 Whispered Dreams.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 10 – Contains 2 ATK Element Ω, 2 DEF Element Ω, 2 MAG Element Ω, 2 RST Element Ω, 2 STR Element Ω, 2 VIT Element Ω, 2 INT Element Ω, 2 MND Element Ω, 2 AGI Element Ω and 2 DEX Element Ω.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 11 – Contains 1 Kagetsu's Light, 1 Fairy Cloth, 1 Tree Frost Drop, 1 War God's Crown, 1 Blue Ribbon, 1 Divine Crest and 1 Lapis Noster.
Four Divine Beasts Pack – Contains 1 Genbu's Gauntlet, 1 Seiryu's Sword, 1 Byakko's Bracelet, 1 Suzaku's Ring, 1 Funky Chicken and 1 Chicken Ring.
Unlock Character Galleries - This will unlock all of the gallery items for the downloadable characters.
43. Terra Battle
An encounter that will tear away the veil shrouding the world's secrets and set the gears of fate in motion...
*Maneuver your characters freely to outflank your enemies.
Move units freely around a grid-based map to flank the enemy, striking from both sides in a pincer attack.
*Eradicate multiple foes in one fell swoop with chain attacks.
Characters can be positioned to execute chain attacks with allies. Take advantage of bonus items on the map as well to obliterate your foes!
*Customize characters strategically via jobs and skills.
Characters can undergo three types of job changes. Acquire new skills and combine them to create characters that best fit your play style.
*Experience an expansive game world with hundreds of battle maps and hundreds of friends and foes.
A myriad of richly distinctive and diverse foes will confront you on a variety of battle maps. Prevail against them to gradually unravel the mysteries of this strange new world.
*This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0
44. Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
The 2D high speed, old-school style side-scrolling action that you remember from Azure Striker Gunvolt is back! In this game, Gunvolt's rival Copen from the first installment returns to the fray as a playable character!
This ability allows Gunvolt to neutralize enemy attacks at the cost of his EP energy. Copen also has an ability exactly like this.
Kudos is a point system that increases whenever you deal damage to an enemy. Whenever you take damage, your Kudos are reduced to zero. When activating a save point, using a special skill or clearing a mission, Kudos are converted into bonus points.
3. The Muse's song
For as long as you can maintain 1000 or more Kudos, the BGM will change and Lumen AKA The Muse (or in Copen's story, Lola) will sing for you!
When Gunvolt or Copen's HP reaches 0, the Muse's power can bring them back to life, with additional power-ups. In that state, the BGM will change to the Muse's song.
Categories in common with Azure Striker Gunvolt 2:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
45. Awesomenauts Assemble! Fully Loaded Pack
Professor M. Yoolip
Jimmy & the LUX5000
Network Players 2-6 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
3GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
Categories in common with Awesomenauts Assemble! Fully Loaded Pack:
Platform: PlayStation 4
46. Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars
Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a game developed by Ubisoft Quebec. It was originally released in 2013. Ubisoft Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
You can play Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars on PC.
Categories in common with Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars:
47. The Logomancer
Ardus Sheridan and his apprentice John Marrow are negotiators for the dream commodities company Powell-Mercer and have been sent to the seaside city of Ordolus in order to finalize a contract with the region's most recently discovered logomancer, Glenton Dahl. The story starts there as the duo reaches the city limits. What is the nature of the dreamworld that everyone is connected to? What is the true nature of logomancy? Is the emotion felt for a fictional character different from the emotion felt for a real person? Did the ancient peoples of Callosum like slow-roasted brisket?
The Logomancer is a JRPG without killing. Conflicts are resolved through argumentation, logical discourse and persuasive speech. Mastering the elements of rhetoric will allow you to make your point to even the most stubborn audience. The people you meet are your 'weapons' and the skills they teach your 'magic'. Why not befriend an old editor and learn about the power of Proofreading? Or assist a schizophasic blacksmith to learn how to Doublespeak?
In the world of the Logomancer, everyone is connected to a communal dreamworld known as the Mindscape. During sleep, everyone interacts together inside this strange mental world. The mind is a powerful tool in the world of dreams and the few exceptional individuals with the ability to build dreamworlds for others to participate in are called Logomancers.
Using the classical elements of persuasion, social interactions become rhetorical battles. A 'boss fight' could just be trying to convince a store owner to give you a new suit free of charge. This means that stats like 'persuasion', 'confidence', and 'elocution' are much more important than 'strength', 'dexterity', or 'magic attack'. If you've ever wanted to play a Final Fantasy 6-styled JRPG wherein you could improve your characters' Perspicacity, then this game is probably for you.
The Logomancer draws inspiration from the following sources, so if any of these pique your interest, there's a good chance there's something for you in this game: The Lost Room, Inception, Dark Souls, Final Fantasy 6, Persona 4, House of Leaves, Silent Hill 2, and the music of two DTs - Dream Theater and Dark Tranquillity.
48. Zero City: Zombie Shelter Survival
Take command of one of the last shelters in the new world! Bring the survivors together and lead them, train people, and assign duties - there’s always a job for everyone! Build and strengthen your base, and make it impregnable!
The virus spreads around, it’s time for us to act before it’s too late. Warriors must be alert, and their weapons at the ready. Items and supplies found in abandoned warehouses will be useful in battles against hordes of zombies and their master.
Take command, sir, and save humans!
Here are some features you get in the game:
• Refuge construction management.
Build and upgrade rooms to create an impregnable shelter. Workers are already there. Give the order to start building now! Prepare your shelter for defense by building a variety of defensive structures. Decide which defense combination will be most effective!
• Dwellers developing.
In these dark times, every survivor counts, and everyone will have something to do! Teach your people new skills, upgrade, and let them show you what they have learned in practice!
• Choice of equipment.
Create effective weapons and equipment, arm and dress your squad!
• Multiplayer, PVP.
We are not the only survivors, but only the strongest survive the apocalypse, right? Create a mighty, invincible squad to dominate your enemies in arena's tournament or attacks on other shelters. Show the others who's running the show in the open confrontation!
• Story-driven campaign.
Lead your squad through all the trials of the new world and survive using the whole arsenal available! There are hundreds of battles with hordes of zombies and mutant fanatics ahead of your brave fighters.
Set in a post-apocalyptic environment, spiced with an atmosphere of danger and featuring high-quality HD graphics, this rpg game will leave no one unimpressed.
Categories in common with Zero City: Zombie Shelter Survival: Simulation
49. Hunahpu Quest. Mechanoid
A new threat hangs over the Mayan world - a mechanical monster, who transformes everything around him into iron machinery. The Mechanoid has kidnapped one of the twin brothers named Xbalanque. Hunahpu sets out to rescue his beloved sibling.
In his adventures Hunahpu will encounter countless enemies, make new friends and solve difficult puzzles. In order to save his brother from the ruthless clutches of The Mechanoid, Hunahpu has to rely not only on his strenght, but also his intelligence and wit.
- Challenging puzzles
- Dangerous enemies
- Dinosaur chases and rocket rides
- 40 levels with unique completion paths
50. Trine 2: Director's Cut
Trine 2: Director's Cut takes you on an adventure through magical lands in this sidescrolling game of platforming, action and puzzles. The game features physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic; wicked goblins to fight against; and wondrous fairy-tale lands as backdrop to the adventure.
Take on the role of one of the Three Heroes – the Wizard, the Thief and the Knight – who all have their own personalities and skills. Play on your own or transfer the experience to multiplayer – up to three players can embark on a co-operative multiplayer journey in online or local ”couch” mode.
Trine 2: Director’s Cut – exclusively for Wii U – features new enhancements and gameplay polish, along with the Goblin Menace add-on campaign and a brand new Wii U exclusive level, the “Dwarven Caverns”, in one big package, totaling in 20 levels full of fun and exciting gameplay.
Categories in common with Trine 2: Director's Cut:
Platform: Wii U