The best games like MetaMorph are:
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die!
- arrow_rightSanctum 2
- arrow_rightInvisible, Inc.
- arrow_rightVictor Vran
- arrow_rightCastlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
- arrow_rightInMind VR
100 Best Games Like MetaMorph:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (28)
- PlayStation 4 (37)
- iOS (27)
- Android (19)
- macOS (79)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (21)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (24)
- Xbox (7)
- PlayStation 3 (32)
- PlayStation 2 (11)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (8)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
1. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
2. Orcs Must Die!
Orcs Must Die! is a tower-defense game where you, as the War Mage, need to protect the world from the hordes of evil creatures such as Orcs and Ogres. To complete your mission, you need to keep enemies out from magical Rifts that must not be destroyed. Every level features from four to twelve waves; each Orc that reaches your Rift damages it a little. Once the Rift Score is 0, you need to start the level over.
The title uses a third-person perspective that makes it look like a classic action game. To protect the Rift, you can not only use different traps and spells but also fight Orcs yourself. If you're killed, you'll respawn near your Rift for a certain score.
Each trap or spell costs the in-game currency you earn by defeating enemies. At the beginning of the level, you choose up to ten items for the battle. As a rule, all traps only work once and then need some time to recharge. Every item is upgradable; on higher levels, you can also get some boosts that will affect that level only.
The game is followed by Orcs Must Die! 2 that features a co-op mode, and Orcs Must Die! Unchained, a free-to-play follow-up.
3. Sanctum 2
Sanctum 2 is a first-person shooter game, the second installment in Sanctum series by Coffee Stain Studios.
The story takes place on planet Loek-III colonized by people. The colonies are built around the Cores, large spheres of energy that make Loek atmosphere suitable for humans. You take a role of one of four Core Guardians team members. There are 4 characters in the game with its unique abilities and characteristics and several unlockable weapons for every one of them.
The gameplay may be essentially described as a mix of FPS and tower defense. Every level is necessarily a tower-defense-style map with the main building, the Core, which player has to protect from waves of enemies, coming from the access shafts. Every round consists of two phases: building phase, when the player can build towers and walls that help hold back waves of enemies, and defending phase when the player has to kill enemies in order not to let them destroy the Core.
4. Invisible, Inc.
Developed by the Canadian Klei Entertainment, Invisible Inc. is a turn-based strategy with elements of stealth and roguelike. The game takes place in a dystopian future: in 2074 and the huge multinational corporations seized power from the world government. Invisible Inc. - a private intelligence agency and a corporate contractor, conduct sophisticated undercover operations and use complex AI system called Incognita.
At the beginning of the game, the security system of the agency was breached and most of the agency was lost. The remaining employee manages only to save AI, but its existence is questionable: the system can exist without connecting to a powerful computer for only 72 hours. Finding the right hardware becomes the main task of surviving agents. The player plays the role of their remote operator.
The gameplay is similar to the X-COM games: all missions are turn-based. Each agent under player’s control has a limited action point that he can use during the turn. Often the main task on the map is to possess a certain object. During the missions, the player can complete additional quests that allow you to open new agents and equipment.
5. Victor Vran
Victor Vran is an isometric action-RPG, set in a fictional town, where the player’s character must hunt demons and other vile creatures and rid the world of darkness.
The gameplay despite being similar to other games in the hack’n’slash genre features unique elements based on player’s reaction. Dodging bullets and moving around hordes of enemies can be tricky, but the game emphasizes that the main way to achieve is not just spamming two skills, but employing techniques and developing character’s abilities in the way that would be comfortable to the player. The different loot system helps the character in his journey, as various weapons have their unique abilities, and often improves character’s skills.
The game’s art style is highly reminiscent of Dracula movies and other vampire-based stories. The grim locations and fearsome enemies leave a mark on any player, and the soundtrack of the game also adds to the overall mood of evil lingering in the dark.
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
7. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is an action-adventure and a straight continuation of the first part of the franchise. It is also 39th part of the vast Castlevania series. The game currently features no successors.
The game, unlike its predecessor, features an open-world structure. The player follows the adventures of Gabriel Belmont through medieval settings and modern environments. Sometimes — at the start of the story, to be precise — the players gain control of Dracula who possesses Gabriel and gives him similar powers. The game consists of many fighting sequences in which combos are of importance — the various swords and claws, some allowing the protagonist to replenish his health and the other dealing massive damage to the enemies.
The game is highly story-driven. At the start, the developers present the players with the scenes of flashbacks, in which the transformation to Dracula is shown. While set in medieval settings, events depict Dracula as he quickly gets ambushed by his resurrected son and thrown back into the modern times where he starts his adventures.
The Revelations DLC released a month after the initial game announcement brings some story arc to the game, while the others: "Dark Dracula" and "Armored Dracula" bring only new characters skins and sprites.
8. InMind VR
InMind is a short scientific adventure with arcade elements designed for the Oculus VR.
This first demo allows the player to experience the journey into the patient's brains in search of the neurons that cause mental disorder. Submerge into the microworld and experience the miracles of the human mind.
The future is nigh. The humanity is standing upon the brink of a new era where modern healthcare makes tremendous scientific advancements. With the help of nanotechnologies a surgical prototype bathyscaphe allows its operator to shrink to a microlevel and travel inside the patient's body.
A unique experimental project made by Nival to test the opportunities of the new Virtual Reality provided by Oculus Rift.
- Enter the microworld inside the human brain.
- Pacify disordered neurons to stop them from spreading wrong synapses to other neurons.
- Replay to increase your rating.
- A very comfortable VR experience.
- Supports Windows (VR), Mac and Linux versions.
- Esc - exit
- Space - recenter camera
- H - disable helmet
- M - disable VR-to-Screen mirroring
Tips & Known issues
- Oculus Rift is not supported in linux and mac version
- DirectX 9 not supported for Oculus Rift DK2
- There is known issue with DK2 black screen on Windows with AMD Mobility Radeon HD Series (we are working with Unity3D devs to fix it)
- There is known issue with linux version, application sometimes crashing right after the launch on Kubuntu 14.04 (we are working with Unity3D devs to fix it)
9. The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams
Undersea complex called Emerald Maiden hides a lot of dark mysteries. On the surface it appears to be a paradise, when in fact it’s not what it seems to be. Reveal the secret hidden in dreams and save your loved ones!
London 1957. You have been abandoned on an orphanage doorstep as a child. Now – 25 years later – you receive an envelope with an invitation on a mystery voyage and an old picture of you and your mother together. Why did your mom leave you and how is she connected to the secret organization? To discover the truth, you embark on a trip to the Emerald Maiden. Soon it becomes apparent that something very wrong is going on inside this supposed “playground for the rich and elite”. Relying on your wits alone, you will have to face the facilities darkest secrets, learn the truth about your family and flee before it’s too late!
Are you strong enough to challenge the ancient evil lurking deep under the sea in The Emerald Maiden?
FeaturesThrilling story in a unique underwater setting!
19 challenging minigames to test your wits!
25 original hidden object scenes to explore!
A personal robot will help you on your quest!
Ziggurat is an indie first-person adventure dungeon crawling game developed by Milkstone Studios.
The game was heavily inspired by Heretic and Hexen, which are considered classic first-person shooters. You play as a sorcerer who seeks fame. He enters a mysterious labyrinth and faces all the dangers of an ancient dungeon.
The game revolves around fast-paced and action-packed first-person shooting classical mechanics. Several roguelike elements were also added into the mix which resulted in a completely different addition to the genre. The levels are procedurally generated so that every playthrough will be different. Leveling up and improving your skills is a must in order to survive countless enemy encounters.
A perk system is also present in the game. Most of the perks featured in the game are designed for the players to create their own play style. The choice between the perks was purposely made simple. For example, the players have to choose between increased movement speed at the expanse of lower health or mana regeneration.
There is no inventory present in the game as it was streamlined in order to increase the gameplay speed. Instead of that, all the players have to manage is the comparison of several items, weapon selection, and the amount of mana and health.
11. Gauntlet Slayer Edition
Gauntlet is a top-down hack-and-slash game a part of the long-running Gauntlet series.
Like the original 1985 arcade game, in Gauntlet player takes a role of one of four characters and fights their way through several dungeons. The game revolves around slaying hordes of enemies, killing bosses, acquiring points and unlocking new abilities. There are four players to choose from Barbarian, Valkyrie, Elf, and Wizard. Each of them has the unique set of weapons and abilities. The Barbarian is the strongest melee fighter in the game; Valkyrie has a shield and spear that allow her to pierce enemies from a distance, Elf can shoot arrows and throw bomb and Wizard can combine three elements to create different spells.
The game heavily relies on multiplayer. Up to four players can play cooperatively. Playing with other people requires coordination since some of the players’ abilities can hurt other players. Besides, all the loot and extra items in dungeons, such as food that recovers the characters’ HP, accrue to the first player that collects it.
The game was initially released only for PC. In 2015, it received an updated PlayStation 4 port with Slayer Edition subtitle. The update brought a new “Endless” game mode, new weapons and abilities, and some gameplay tweaks such as increased difficulty and replacement of the in-game shop with loadout system. The PC version also received the update.
HOARD is an arcade action game, set in a fantasy world, where the player will take control of a mighty dragon. The game’s overall main goal is to collect treasure for the dragon’s hoard, as the name implies.
The gameplay is based around moving through different landscapes, burning down villages, collecting gold troves and kidnapping members of the local royal family, a classic dragon activity. However, the player needs to defend his character’s lair from daring adventurers. Knights set out on a quest of saving the beautiful princess, and many more creatures with a common goal of defeating the dragon, which would be you. With level progression, players can upgrade different parameters of their scaled protagonist and improve their gold acquiring capabilities.
The game offers four game modes, with cooperative multiplayer gradually increasing the difficulty and the overall fun of each playthrough. The graphics are unique in the way where the game field looks like a board game table, with castles and villages placed around differently each time, and the overall look of the game is as if it was a D&D game that suddenly became alive.
13. Etherlords II
The saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of Ether and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Lead your hero on an unforgettable journey through lands filled with unsurpassed beauty and danger to unlock the ultimate mystery.
Etherlords II is an exciting mix of role-play and tactical turn-based combat in the best traditions of fantasy trading card games.
This version of the game supports co-op battles via Internet, including Round Table mode: round robin elimination tournament with random set of cards.Key Features
- Five campaigns covering a magnificent fantasy world
- Hundreds of spells and creatures combine to create nearly unlimited tactical possibilities
- New monsters and magic that can be used by any of the four races
- Enhance your Hero’s skills throughout each campaign with new spells, creatures and abilities.
- Non-linear missions with multiple paths to completion
- Thorough tutorial system to help you learn basic and advanced dueling tactics
- 4 multiplayer modes. A dedicated master server that calculates and maintains your statistics and raitings
14. Savant - Ascent
Savant - Ascent is an action game. This is a result of the collaboration with the artist, called Alexander Vinter. He is also known as Savant.
The gameplay is quite simple in the beginning. The player should shoot, dodge and jump on two spots.
However, while progressing it is becoming more complicated. When you start playing, you have a limited set of skills, but you can pick CDs from enemies to unlock bonuses or to acquire ultimate power. Every new ability, you unlock, forces you to get used to a new tool, so it makes the game process more tricky and challengeable. The player has to collect six CDs to unlock all achievements and get to the final fight. There are a few modes. In the Story mode, you need to finish five levels. After accomplishing it, the player can try the Time attack mode, where you aim to kill foes for a limited time. Alternatively, try the Endless mode. There you have to fight with never-ending units of foes. Every new wave is stronger than the previous one. However, there is an indicator, showing you the location of the new enemies.
Savant has composed each song, and it fits in with the environment of the game. There are seven unlockable soundtracks.
Moreover, in the boss fight, it can seem that you fight to the music beat. As for the graphic, it is simple. There are nice 16-bit images, so the design feels a little bit retro.
DETOUR is a real-time strategy game developed by Sandswept Studios.
DETOUR is a competitive multiplayer game, that can either be played against AI or with three other players. The main objective of DETOUR is to get your trucks to your destination safely. The other players will prevent you from doing so by placing turrets, placing obstacles or destroying the roads.
DETOUR has several elements of tower defense games. In order to get your truck to the finish, you will have to build new roads to avoid your opponents, use shops to distract their truck drivers, blow up rocks to build tunnels through the mountains and build up your offensive turrets to destroy the enemy trucks.
The players have a wide range of weapons at their disposal: air, land, and sea turrets, electromagnetic pulses, or the basic physics objects. There is still one condition present in the game - the players can't put any turrets too close to the enemy trucks, adding to the game's difficulty.
Should the players start a solo game, five difficulty levels will be available to them. The game features a number of maps with different scenarios. How about a map, where there are four lines with each one of them belonging to a different player? How will you build your defense and offense? Who is going to take up all the available space first and deliver their cargo?
16. Dungeon Souls
Dungeon Souls is an action-adventure roguelike dungeon crawler.
Each level is completely procedurally generated so every playthrough is guaranteed to have unique environments and encounters. Search for and activate all the marks placed in each level to unlock the dungeon portal and escape from the Redeemer. Scavenge various items and upgrades to counter the dungeon's dark forces and challenging bosses. You must survive. Hurry.
Dungeon Souls was inspired by Nuclear Throne, Risk of Rain, Overture, BitVenture and Shoot First.
- Harness the powerful abilities of 10 unique characters
- Explore a plethora of different environments including dark dungeons, sewers and cathedrals
- Immerse yourself with deep character progression and permanent skill upgrades
- Experiment with 50+ unique passive items - Speed boosts, damage buffs, lifesteal bonuses...
- Battle hordes of dynamic enemies and challenging bosses hell-bent on destroying you
17. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
18. Hamilton's Great Adventure
Hamilton's Great Adventure puts your problem solving skills and reflexes to the test. Outsmart the enemies, rush through the levels and collect all the bling to ensure your place on the leaderboards.
In single player, switch between Hamilton and Sasha the bird to get through more than 60 challenging levels, or play the game in offline co-op mode and control one character each! The game supports both keyboard/mouse and game pads.
The increasing difficulty will keep even the most seasoned gamers on their toes and only the most skilled players will make it to the end.
Will you be one of the select few in the world to complete the infamous Toader level 100%?Key Features:
- Highly addictive puzzle adventure!
- Compare scores with your friends using in-game leaderboards!
- Embark on a fantastic journey & unravel an ancient mystery!
- Puzzle solo or take a friend along on the adventure with simultaneous local coop!
Free to play shooter about the confrontation of two irreconcilable sides, represented by the government military housings and the armed hirelings. Try your hand at virtual battles with off-scale dynamics and hurricane gameplay in the spirit of the classical shooters.
Categories in common with WARMODE: Action
20. Pixel Dungeon
SlideDB Editor's Choice Best Singleplayer game of 2013
Pixel Dungeon is an exciting and extremely popular roguelike (more than 2 million mobile installs!). Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items and fight fierce monsters to find the Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artefact of this game world!
Are you prepared for this very easy to play yet difficult to master dungeon crawler?
- Charming pixel-art graphics and a simple interface that gets out of your way.
- 25 randomly generated levels with different settings like sewers, abandoned prison, caves, etc... so you will feel that every new game is unique!
- A deceitful dungeon full of dangers! Try to avoid the hidden traps or falling on deadly chasms. Or find as many chests as you can, full of treasures to use or sell!
- A different array of monsters that will try to get a piece of you on every corner, plus some bigger bosses that will try to get an even bigger piece ;)
- Lots of different items to find, buy, sell... including armor, weapons, potions, wands, scrolls...
- Various character classes to suit your style of play, from the strong Warrior or the knowledgeable Mage to the sneaky Rogue and the powerful Huntress. You can specialize your character even further, if you survive long enough ;)
- Enchantments that you'll have to use on your weapons and armor if you want to survive the dungeon's harsh conditions
- You'll use your alchemy knowledge to brew rare potions, improve the dungeon's economy by spending all your coins on the shops and deal with obnoxious NPCs and their demanding quests
- Lots of other surprises, you'll need to check the game to find out!
Pixel Dungeon is also open source ( https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon ), and available for mobile devices! You can play a previous version now ( http://watabou.itch.io/pixel-dungeon ) and get the last one for mobile at Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watabou.pixeldungeon ).
Everything about Pixel Dungeon:
- Temple of the Roguelike forum: http://forums.roguetemple.com/index.php?topic=2826
- Official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pixeldungeon
- Developer Blog: http://pixeldungeon.tumblr.com/
- Pixel Dungeon Wiki (including things like items and monsters descriptions, tactics and mechanics etc), run by a community: http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/
Onraid is a challenging 2D shooter game, where you are free to develop your own play style and tactics to destroy your enemies.
Onraid offers intense battle modes, a varied set of character classes and cosmic visuals. Team up with friends or strangers to strengthen your chances as you battle unknown enemies, strange bots and mighty bosses. Use the items collected on raids to craft powerful weapons, gadgets and skins and customize your quirky character. Time to Raid!
- 9 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses, weapons and gadgets. Tweak your character for your preferred game style.
- 4 unique battle modes, each with different settings and goals. Players form teams by inviting their friends or being randomly paired, and you can fight against each other or against game bosses.
- Craftable equipment. Collect items from raid boxes to craft different weapons, gadgets and skins, each of which has their own strengths and weaknesses. Build over 45 weapons, 80+ gadgets, and 60+ skins. Customize your character in ways that can directly affect your tactics, and develop your own play style.
- PVP leagues. Get to the top of the rankings as an individual or as a team!
- Much more yet to come in regular updates!
22. Zack Zero
- More than 30 characters, including 5 spectacular bosses!
- Incredible and diverse scenarios.
- Use Zack’s experimental suit to wield the powers of fire, ice and rock, with 10 unique skills that become increasingly powerful with use.
- Develop Zack up to level 20, defeat enemies using a variety of creative attacks in order to reach Zack’s maximum power.
- Find hidden objects in remote areas of each scenario, a true challenge for skilled treasure hunters.
- Follow the storyline through animated comics that portray the game’s script.
- Real-time online ranking system: find your friend’s scores and try to beat them.
23. Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is a fantastic Action-RPG from leading Japanese developer Falcom (Developers of “Ys” and “Zwei” among other classics) featuring real-time combat, stunning 3D graphics, tons of fully voiced characters and mini-games , 90+ items, multiple endings, a rocking soundtrack, 35+ hours of playtime, and more.
Originally released outside Japan on Sony’s PSP®, Mastiff is proud to bring a fully localized and updated version of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to Windows and to offer it through Steam with a full set of Steam specific features including Achievements, Trading Cards, Big Picture and Cloud Save.
Gurumin stars Parin, a strong-willed girl sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town. Parin soon discovers an invisible monster village hidden behind her home. She is quickly drawn into a fight between the village’s friendly monster residents and the Phantoms, evil monsters that want to destroy them. Learning of a weapon hidden underneath the village that she alone is fit to wield, Parin embarks on a quest to stop the Phantoms and make the world right.
Play From Your Couch
- 30 stages of non-linear game play
- 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- Brilliantly diabolical dungeons, traps, puzzles and boss encounters
- Mini-games galore!
- 5 difficulty levels
- Hidden characters, modes, and other secrets
- Supports Windows XP, 7 and 8 at high resolution (up to 1920x1080) and with modern Anti-aliasing (up to 8X MSAA)
- Full Steam support including: Achievements, Steam Cloud, Big Picture mode, and...
- Beautiful Steam Trading Cards
An All Star Cast
- Amber Hood as Parin
- Tara Strong – Cream/Mosby
- Justin Shenkarow as Puku/Prince
- Dee (Bradley) Baker as Rocko/Digby
- Robin Atkin Downes – Pierre/Doug
- Michael Gough – Hyperbolic/Giga
- Steve Blum – Motoro/Bob
- Quinton Flynn – Roger/Poco
24. Syder Arcade
Killing zombies never gets old, but sometimes you just need a break.
Get back to some serious old-school gaming with Syder Arcade! Syder Arcade is a love letter to Amiga games of the ‘90s, no coins, no upgrade grinding, just your tenacity and a motherload of alien invaders.
Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot 'em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, and straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool and games were about player skill and swearing madly at your computer.
25. DEMON'S TILT
OCCULT PINBALL ACTION!
Turbo-Charged Pinball is back!
Updated with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets and of course MORE BULLETS!
Demon's Tilt pushes the limits of the Video Pinball genre with SHMUP & Hack N' Slash elements.FEATURES:
- A SPRAWLING 3 STORY TABLE
- CRYPTIC SECRETS
- HELLISH BOSSES
- INTENSE SPECIAL MODES
- INSANE JACKPOTS
- BULLET HELL
- A MEGA-DRIVEN SOUNDTRACK
A three-tiered cathedral to Explore:
Unlock its gothic secrets and depth over time, Packed with mini-bosses, baddies, ramps and mechanical traps.
A Unique Magic System:
Convert waves of enemy bullets into homing magic that fights for you,
or transmute them into GOLD for a banked Ultra Jackpot!
Use your Chain Meter to combo hits and keep your scoring momentum up. Link ramps to extend the Chain Meter's life. Speed and aggressive play rewards!
Base Multipliers can soar up to 99x Earn Global multipliers to rocket your score into the billions!
Complete Dark Rituals and spell letters for huge bonuses & jackpots Complete them all and unlock a special WIZARD MODE!
True full table multiball and add-a-ball modes!DEMONS
The High Priestess:
Controlled by an unknown demonic force. Turn her Wheel of Fate and take control of your destiny.
Part lion, serpent, and scorpion. An enslaved beast oversees the cathedral and protects its deepest secrets.
The humble gatekeeper of the cathedral.
A well-defended skeleton horde. Their shields will stop most shots, try and outflank them!
120 million years old is just a baby when it comes to Cosmic Gods!
An aggressive demon, its eyestalks are its weak point.
A blasphemous experiment gone awry. Watch out for the bile!GRAPHICS:
"Hi-Bit", massive colorful sprites inspired by the Neo-Geo, Saturn and PlayStation era. Scaling, rotation, camera zooms... No "blast processor" required!MUSICA Mega-Driven Soundtrack:
An all-new OST true to the guttural sound of the Sega Genesis, composed by E.C.2151
26. Fall of Light
"In the beginning, there was only an excruciating, screaming void, wherein twisted souls writhed about, imprisoned in nothingness. Then the darkness was pierced by Luce, and with her came warmth and order. The time of men had begun, and would last many eras. But the 14th era is one of Darkness…"
As Nyx, an old, retired warrior, evade the Shadows and find your way through the crooked corridors of gloomy dungeons, navigate the treacherous pathways of the darkened overworld and fight emissaries of darkness in long-forgotten temples. Many puzzles and deadly traps stand between you and your goal – to bring your daughter Aether to the last place on the face of Earth that still sees light.
Inspired by games such as Dark Souls and ICO, Fall of Light rewards those who explore the world on their own and draw their own conclusions. Meet odd characters, search through every nook and cranny to unlock hidden secrets and learn more about the history and lore of the somber world around you. Pick your favorite combination of close-range weapons, crossbows and shields, determine your fighting stance and get ready to face hordes of crafty enemies. And above all, keep your daughter from harm, as she is the light piercing the darkness and the key to unlocking forbidden passages.
- 6 different battle stances, including two-handed and dual-wielding
- 7 weapon classes covering both short-range and long-range weaponry
- Guide and protect your companion – Aether, the Indigo child
- Fight Shadows, soldiers of darkness and underworld bosses
- Explore the overworld, scour dungeons and temples to gain and use special powers
- Uncover many secrets and solve various environmental puzzles
27. Jump King
"Tactical Leaping Adventure - Jump King: There is a Smoking Hot Babe at the Top!" is a challenging climbing-platformer about the struggle upwards in search of the legendary Smoking Hot Babe! Jump along the vertical path to the top in this test of your courage and fortitude!Gameplay:The game is built on a single iconic mechanic: charge the height of each jump by holding down the button and release to leap away! But beware - once you are in the air there is no way to turn back! Though you cannot die, your progress is fragile - a single missed jump could lead to your fall and much progress lost...
Leap through an intriguing world, meeting curious characters along the way. The hand-drawn backgrounds and distinct animations paint a rare picture, reminiscent of the old classics! The blend of retro sfx, beautiful arrangements and high definition ambiences give a peculiar atmosphere - thanks to composers/sound designers Nils Eklöf and Elias Thörnlund.
This game is a trial that demands skill and willpower, mastering the jump and reaching the top will test the limits of your ability! Do you think you have what it takes to defeat this game!?Features:
- The only way forward is up, and your only enemy is yourself!
- Simple but iconic jump-mechanic, charge each jump just right!
- Once you leap away there is no retreat.
- Tactical platformer; the obvious path is sometimes not the best...
- Mysterious world with characters that you will learn to love and hate.
- The higher you jump, the harder you fall!
- All your progress (and each setback) is saved automatically!
- That jump which you so easily cleared a moment ago has somehow turned into the hardest jump in the game - what are you going to do? Cry about it? You only have yourself to blame! He he he...
- Classic graphics - painstakingly hand drawn backgrounds.
- Tough but addictive gameplay
- Tough but addictive gameplay makes you come back for more even after you fall on your face for the 100th time!
- Challenge your friends to see who can first master this test of resolve!
- Hours of nail-biting suspense await you!
- Full controller support and freely rebindable keys.
The world has changed. Irrevocably and completely. Green parks have been replaced by grey ruins. Colourful meadows have become toxic swamps. Once vibrant lands are now littered with dust, rubble, concrete, and debris.
Most creatures did not survive the Great Change. The survivors faired rather poorly in the immediate aftermath, becoming prey to all manner of predator. However, a lucky few managed to survive even then, to adapt, to thrive, to evolve. Zombillie was one such creature.
Zombillie lived a comfortable life in his humble cave, hunting for meat, and as he hunted, he grew, and grew, and grew. Everything was going relatively well for Zombillie, except for one problem: Zombillie didn't have enough meat!
Help Zombillie reach the legendary meat farm! A long road lies ahead: 90 complex levels full of puzzles and traps. So stand on your feet - all 100 of them - and just ride!
- Almost 100 challenging levels
- 3 completely different environments
- Lots of power-ups & gadgets to find
- Various levels
- 2 additional types of mini-games
- Addictive gameplay
29. RollerCoaster Tycoon World
RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!FEATURES
Powerful Building Tools:
- Innovative 3D Coaster Editor: Easily create the coolest and wildest coasters imaginable with our best track editor ever! Using our spline-based editor, tracks can be fully manipulated in 3D for the first time, allowing you to create any shape you can dream up.
- Expansive Selection of In-Game Objects: Entertain your park guests with tons of different coasters, flatrides, shops, scenery items and more!
- Freeform Object Placement: Control and place every single in-game object anywhere on the map at any angle.
- Curved Paths: Select your unique type of path from a variety of widths, styles, and shapes. You can make them straight, or for the first time in the franchise, curve them at almost any angle!
- Fully Deformable Terrain with Water: Place amazing rides and change your park’s landscape in full 3D with completely deformable terrain and water.
Expansive Customization Support:
- Piece-by-Piece Builder: Create custom buildings and scenery in-game with our expansive Piece-by-Piece tools. Four themes (Adventure, Sci-fi, Western and Generic) and over 260 premade, tiled pieces give players limitless creative freedom.
- User-Generated Content Tools: For the first time, you will be able to create any item you want in any 3D editing program that works with Unity, and import it into the game for everyone to use! Our robust Steam Workshop integration lets you quickly and easily share your UGC creations with the entire RCTW community!
- Multiple Maps and Themes: Choose from different environments – forest, deserts, tropical islands - and theme options (Western, Sci-fi and more!) to make each park unique.
- Brand-New Progression Mode: Experience an exciting new way to play with our mission-based campaign system. This progression mode features dozens of engaging and increasingly tricky missions over 3 world maps, with multiple objectives and playstyle options. As you complete these missions, you’ll be granted Research Points, which can then be used to unlock over 100 new scenery items for use in your Sandbox Mode.
- Detailed Park Management Tools: Run a successful theme park using a plethora of park management tools and trackers. From park finances to the thoughts of your guests, everything is at your fingertips including new features like heat maps!
- Sandbox Mode: Build the park of your dreams with unlimited resources in our Sandbox mode. Items unlocked in the Progression Mode will be made available in your Sandbox, or at the touch of a button you can access the full breadth of RCTW coasters, flatrides, shops, and more. Build how you want!
- Responsive Environments and Guests: Create themed zones in your park! Placing different themed objects near your rides will increase their attractiveness to certain peeps, changing game play dynamically.
- Advanced Physics Calculations: The coasters in RCTW use a more complex physics simulation than any previous game in the franchise. This simulation allows for amazing designs and a lifelike riding experience. Build a coaster that stays perfectly on its tracks or teeters on the brink of disaster; just be careful or your coaster may jump the rails!
- Ride Every Coaster: Hop into the front seat of a coaster and ride what you made yourself!
- Innovative Services: Manage your park’s medical, janitorial, entertainment and mechanical needs with the re-designed, simple-yet-powerful services system.
Native Sharing and Social Features:
- Social Media Integration: Share all your cool creations and designs with your friends straight from within the game!
- Friend’s Lists and Stat Comparisons: See what your Steam and Social friends are up to in their games from within yours! It’s easy to see someone’s latest coaster or when they last edited their park.
- Native Steam Workshop Support: Native Steam Workshop support is built right into RollerCoaster Tycoon World! The interface has been simplified and centralized to make it easy for anyone from the casual to hardcore user. Custom scenery, blueprinted coasters, parks and more can be easily and seamlessly shared from within the game. UGC has been designed to be accessible and easy to use for everyone.
31. Magical Battle Festa
In the near future, humanity has discovered a new element in their search for renewable energy: Magicore. Using "cauldrons" to refine the element, humans successfully create magic, and mages are born.
All is not well, though. As magic becomes more widespread, new creatures dubbed 'spectres' begin to appear. In hopes of training mages to fight spectres and form an army of Holy Mages, TEOS, the ruling magic agency, hosts a high stakes tournament: The Magical Battle Festa.GameplayMagical Battle Festa is an arena-based fighting game with support for up to 4 players. Use devastating combos, special moves and incredible super moves to pummel your foes into submission. Easy to learn but challenging to master, Magical Battle Festa relies on your ability to dodge enemy attacks and use your attacks at the right time without sapping all your mana.Key Features
- Gain the edge in battle by using the magibots that follow you into battle. Order them into formations to give you higher attack, higher defense, and more! Proper use of both your magical abilities and your magibots are the key to victory.
- Play intimate 1v1 matches arena matches against talented opponents, or take the game to the next level with four player. Play in teams or against unfair odds to test your skills. The sky's the limit when magic is involved.
- Choose from a wealth of unique characters, each with their own attacks, weapons and special moves.
- An all-star voice cast, including voice talent from all over the anime industry.
- Zoom around the arena to avoid fire or make subtle sway movements to dodge attacks without ever giving up ground.
Welcome to the Ultimate Expedition!
Journey over grueling mountains, hazardous swamps, and bone-dry deserts on a distant world far from civilization - it is just you, your fellow adventurers and the amazing, jet-powered hover-buggy you built yourself. Explore, crash your vehicle, build a better one, and get as far as you can with whatever spare parts you find on your way.Engineering made easyTrailmakers is about building very awesome vehicles and machines, but you don’t need an engineering degree to get started. The intuitive builder will get you going in no time. Everything you build is made from physical building blocks. Each block has unique features like shape, weight and functionality. They can be broken off, refitted and used to build something new. Individually the blocks are fairly simple, but combined the possibilities are endless.Expedition in the makingExpedition Mode is the challenging survival mode of Trailmakers. You have volunteered to join a DIY off-road rally expedition in a distant world. With only a few building blocks, you must build, tinker with and rebuild your machine to progress. Traverse a big world, overcome deep gorges, angry wildlife and all kinds of weather to progress and find new parts that will juice up your machine. The world in Expedition Mode will test your survival skills and ingenuity. With the next checkpoint in sight but no wheels or wings, how do you and your four jet-engines get across the canyon?Pure creative freedomCreative Mode is where you want to head for an unrestricted, sandbox, vehicle-building experience. Here you can build anything you can dream of, and play around with it in the world of Trailmakers. It is a great place to test out crazy machines, and experiment with the physics engine. With tons of different blocks, hinges, thrusters and interactive vehicle parts - the sky is not the limit.Play with friendsTrailmakers is even more fun if you play it with a friend. Put two seats on your vehicle or race each other towards the next checkpoint - it is up to you. Both Creative and Expedition Mode support multiplayer.
An unforgettable Adventure.
It’s Lydia first day of school. In the magic academy where hundreds of scholars should be, none can be found...
Keepsake will immerse you into a journey beyond compare. Assisted by a dragon afraid of height, Lydia takes on to explore the academy’s empty structures in search for her best friend Celeste.
Curiosity turns to worry when she stumbles on something she has not seen in a very long time: an old doll, a keepsake she gave her best friend some 8 years ago. As she grabs it, strange images of Celeste’s life begin to fill her mind...
Do they hold the answer behind the scholars’ disappearances mystery?
Keepsake was a labor of love developed 10 years ago by us as an independent studio. For its anniversary, we thought it would be great to see it live again on steam and gain a new following, as we feel that it is still relevant today. It was hard and long, but we loved developing it and still remember those days fondly :)
It's a point-and-click style adventure game blending 3d and 2d which would be perfect for anyone looking for a slower-paced style of game, with great imagery and touching story about a father and his daughter.
34. RYAN BLACK
Ryan Black vs Genetic Engineered OrganismsYou, Ryan Black, a seasoned operator of secret service were summoned to get what looked like an ordinary mission. Investigate, gather information, return. But everything went wrong from the very beginning – strange savage creatures, genetic experiments, ravage, destruction and a faint smell of foul conspiracy. Fight, run, jump and climb making your way through ruined African village and military base to a secret genetic factory. Use all the possible means to survive and discover what happened, and then decide where your loyalties lie.
• Action-packed 2D Platformer in a deadly world full of unnatural predators. Sharpen your battle instincts and prove that Ryan Black can survive in any circumstances.
• Dark and murky surroundings with some bizarre elements create a deep and dreadful mood of hostile and doomed world.
• Journey through 7 different locations, from african village to hidden laboratory complex.
• 16 various enemies, from mutated hyenas and mercenaries to dread Stonehands and poisonous Seeker Plants + 5 bosses
• 12 different weapons Ryan can find here and there.
• Highly developed damage and targeting system, with ability to score critical hits.
• Different tactical approach needed to pass some encounters.
35. Project Remedium
In this first game by Atomic Jelly, a nanobot journeys through a human organism to revert the effects of strange illness and a set of unfortunate events that occurred.
Armed with once purely medical equipment that now became a duo of adaptive weapons - the Energy Cannon and the Remedium Sprayer - and able to travel in a fast and agile way with help of an invaluable grapnel, Nano+ can fight pathogens, mutated organisms and deranged nanobots, heal, help his allies and interact with a unique environment.
Nano+ is not alone in hist struggles: the veteran nanobot SuperVisette will guide him through the journey and the last sane nanobots struggling to maintain health and order will also help however they can.Features:
- upgradeable weapons for damage dealing and accelerated healing
- versatile grapnel for climbing and quick getaways
- substance crafting for improving both treatment methods and feats of Nano+
- interactive environment with infected tissue and ailments
- a story to discover and friendly nanobots to provide aid
- various missions related with healing and helping fellow bots
- bloodstream and 6 organs to heal
36. Warlocks vs Shadows
Warlocks vs Shadows is an action RPG/brawler game set in a fantasy world invaded by shadow monsters. Playing as an incredibly powerful Warlock and, by using magic skills and weapons, you fight through hordes of enemies. The game places great focus on co-op and versus play between players, where you can fight in 1-4 player DeathMatch or in teams of 1v1 or 2v2.
In the singleplayer/co-op campaign you have to clear your way through 5 different dimensions with unique enemies, bosses, and environments. You level up your character by slaying evil monsters and getting better and better items.
- Pixel art graphics
- 1-4 players (co-op, versus)
- Online co-op and versus mode
- Procedurally generated loot
- 5 different worlds to explore
- 11 playable characters with different gameplay
- Cross-platform multiplayer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
37. Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale
Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale offers engaging "hack and slash" gameplay, bringing Dungeons & Dragons to life.
Travel to the Dalelands of the Forgotten Realms, where the journey begins in the remote Desertsmouth Mountains. From the sulfuric catacombs of the mines of Tethyamar, to the dizzying heights of the Tower of the Void, Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale delivers, action packed challenge that will satisfy the most seasoned of adventurers.
Solo or Co-op Play – Whether you choose to do battle in the mines of Tethyamar or skirmish on the Tower of Rezlus, you can choose to fight solo or join with your friends. Four player online multiplayer, two player local.
Questing – Explore Daggerdale’s lore and mysteries to reveal an intriguing back story, mysterious characters, and a richly imagined world. Extended depth and experience reward the avid explorer.
Immersive Combat – Battle a wide range of enemies by engaging in intuitive pick-up-and-play melee, or try your hand at ranged combat.
Develop Your Character – Select a class, build your ultimate hero, collect loot, and earn experience! Select feats, powers, and skills to enhance and customize your hero as you level up.
Stunning Levels and Deep Exploration – A wide variety of perilous quests encourage you to explore Daggerdale’s richly detailed environments.
Authentic D&D Experience – The detailed world of the iconic Dungeons & Dragons franchise has been painstakingly recreated for a rich, complex, and thrilling game experience.
38. Zombie City Defense 2
Zombie City Defense 2 is a tactical/strategy defense game.VR is supported but not necessary - you can play it on any PC
In a near future, the world has been devastated by a virus turning humanity into zombies. You are Iron Corps, the last defense of civilization traveling the world to find resources, help people and find answers.
Prepare your army before infiltrating a new area - choose carefully your set of infantry units, vehicles and special abilities.
Deploy your units on the field, improve your base, invest abandoned building and fortify them to place your snipers, harvest old hospitals or call a bombing raid to destroy a bridge or even the whole block!
- 15 completely different infantry squads (engineer, scout, soldier, grenadier, flamethrower…)
- 17 Vehicles and Turrets (from armored bulldozers to flame tanks and artillery)
- 9 General abilities (airstrike, ion cannon, groundbreaker, nukes..)
- 7 buildings improvements (from barricades and medbays to command terminals)
- 12 perks to customize your faction. You can play as pyromaniacs!
Research new units and abilities between missions with the tactical points you earned depending the success of your missions.
All buildings and structures can be destroyed. Destroy bridges to slow down enemies using dynamite, artillery or even bombers, factories with enemy's cocoons inside to stop them from spawning, fuel tanks to blow up everything around - it's for you to decide.
- 16 missions in the campaign (from huge cities to canyons and mountains)
- 9 different zombies (common, armored, invader, splitter, spawner…)
- Three difficulty levels + infinity mode
- Day & Night cycle (zombies are stronger at night)
- Weather changes (snow, rain, fog, heat, hurricane) and you should adapt your tactics
- Land areas (Swamp, forest, cold, biohazard, Radiation)
- Dozens of different building to invest and adapt to your needs.
- Take advantage of the city (Huge Skyscrapers: give huge range bonus, especially to snipers. Living buildings: good for barricading in. Industrial buildings: may have material to scavenge and many more. Bridge: can be destroyed to force enemy to take another path...).
Fully supports Oculus Rift and dual-pad contollers for maximum immersion.
39. Dungeon Hero
Dungeon Hero is a classic style Dungeon Crawler with a Casual/Cartoony twist.
- Beautiful Cartoony Graphics
- Wonderful Music (23 audio tracks)
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support (experience dungeon crawling in full 3D Stereo)
- 26 Heroes to choose from
- 12 Pets
- 130+ Unique Monsters
- 1100+ Unique Items
- 5 Dungeon Skins
- Dungeon Editor
- Downloading/Uploading Custom Maps
- Magic and Spell casting
- Hand-to-hand combat (dual weapons, or shield+weapon)
- Ranged combat (bows and crossbows)
- Unique gameplay experience every time you play thanks to Random Dungeon Generator
- Hand-designed 16-level Dungeon full of Challenging Puzzles
- Free Bonus every day you play the game
If you love other role-playing games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Legend of Grimrock, then you will love this game too!
Compared to others, Dungeon Hero is more on a Cartoony/Casual side.
In the Game you will find that certain elements, such as some Characters / Pets / Dungeon Skins, can be unlocked with Gems. You can get those Gems for free as a Daily Bonus or get them by completing Dungeons.
Hope you'll enjoy playing Dungeon Hero! :)
Game is powered by Esenthel Game Engine - http://www.esenthel.com/
After alien meteorites crashed all over Capitol Island, plague started to spread. Soon beasts overtake as the ruler of the island and human became exiled.
To save her beloved brother from the plague, Carol entered the island to find cure.
But she soon realized it had became a much more crazy world then she expected.
DeHumanized is a Roguelite sidescroller action shooter deeply inspired by Metroid and Binding of Isaac.The world runs on physical rules with elements interacted subtly with each other. To survive you have to take strength from beasts, and learn rules how the world works. Would you lose in killing and destroying or would you stick to belief and humanity? Would you uncover the truth behind this whole plague?
Physics based interactions, raise and throw, jump and fly! discover for your own!
200+ prop to boost your ability waiting to be unlocked or discovered
Enhanced weapons and more explosion!
Randomly combined and altered levels for replayability
BEAST RPG system, each property not only make your character stronger but also affects the ending!
Enhanced element system. They now not only yields damage, change traits, but also interact with each other. Fire makes gas explode, water delivers electricity
Lots of hidden chambers now even with mysterious NPCs waiting for discover
Carefully tuned Boss Battles
To Old Friends came from UnderHuman：
Carl had entered the world of UnderHuman and disappeared for more than half a year, the trace for hunters has been covered with ruins.
As humanity grows weaker by the day, more and more people choose to forget and morph. The remainer of Humanity is in danger.
All beasts are agitated and fight crazy for survival.
But to save loved ones, Carol has to fight, just as those heroes who were forced to fight.
41. Legends of Persia
Legends of Persia is a highly ambitious Action RPG Adventure which incorporating bloody battles, item usage, character building, and storyline incorporation. The storyline revolves around Keykhosro, the son of the Persian prince Siavosh, who in the name of his father’s blood seeks to take revenge upon Afrasiab, the king of Tooran. Throughout the game, the character will face difficult challenges to overcome, such as defeating massive waves of enemies, encountering difficult bosses, and finally dealing with Afriasiab, his father’s killer.Game Mechanics
5 attractive locations and more than 200 weapons and items to use, ‘Legends Of Persia’ is packed full of features! The game will also include 3 different hero characters, and lots of unique challenging enemies. Already a thriving and popular game on Steam Greenlight, prepare to get blown away with the addictive gameplay and fantastic graphics!Key Features
• Wide Range of Magic spells and abilities to use
• Hundreds of items
• Menacing boss battles
• 3 characters to choose from.
• Experience the dramatic events between seasons through a brand new original story!
• Built from the ground up to support modding (editor will be available soon )
• Ongoing free updates ( upcoming updates will be free charge for customers who purchase this game )
• Many expansions available post-release.Story
At the height of the glorious Persian king KayKavoos' reign, he had dominance over half the lands of his age. Seeking to cement his legend, he looked next to conquering the heavens.
Lashing a great sky chariot to four mighty birds, the lord of Persia ascended far above the earth.
Before the king's ambition could be fully realized, an angel appeared to quell his flight. But as the celestial creature prepared to strike down the Persian king, the glowing spirit of a child materialized.
“Stay your hand, angel! I am KayKhosro, this great king's yet-unborn son. If you destroy this man for his arrogance now, you destroy me! To rob him of his present would be to rob me of my future.”
The angel paused, considered the spirit's words, and sent the zealous King's chariot crashing down to the realm of Earth from whence it came.
“I am forbidden from severing your bloodline, and have returned your ancestor to his kingdom alive, but the burdens upon you are heavy, indeed.”
The angel embraced the spirit child, imparting these words.
“You will be born into an age of conflict, your ancestors beset upon each other with steel and cruelty, and your people will look to you for guidance. One day, evil will descend upon the borders of Persia, and you must be ready.
Now, rest, child. Your time has yet to come...”
42. Better Late Than DEAD
Explore an open sandbox environment which, depending on your intention, could have or could not have a foreseeable end. But as you investigate further, you may notice some suspicious activity including animals that would not normally be found in an area like this and some inconsistencies that lead to more questions. It is up to you to discover the answers.
Craft items, quench your thirst, satisfy your hunger, fend off animals… What will you really need to escape the island? The answers are waiting.FEATURES:
• Craft items using a combination of objects and methods like tying and cutting
• Build a shelter to protect you from rain and dangerous animals
• Online Multiplayer
• Lose blood, break bones, become poisoned and stave off hunger and thirst
• Varying weather conditions that affect gameplay
• Procedurally generated items that the player must find to leave the island
• Dangerous animals including wolves, spiders and bears
• Capture animals using traps
• Permadeath – Will you be able to escape the island or will you succumb to its menace?Other titles from Excalibur Games
43. Kill to Collect
“GIT GUD AND DIE TRYING”
Kill to Collect is a cyberpunk rogue-like for up to four player co-op that is designed for short bursts of intense gameplay sessions, rewarding players for their skilled survival. Featuring procedurally generated levels, Kill to Collect brings a constant challenge. No two experiences are the same and every interaction could be the difference between life and death.
Set in Geoshelter Alpha, a dangerous and dystopian world that is the last known city on Earth, hired bounty “Hunters” patrol the lawless slums below to defeat enemies and reinstill order. Whether hired for money or glory, the “Hunters” all follow the same code: Kill to Collect.Key features
Diverse Gameplay and Characters
You will play as one of four “Hunters,” each with their own abilities and fighting styles. With a diverse cast of characters, each single player run offers a different gameplay experience. Mix and match Hunters in co-op to create complementary team builds and unique synergies.
The playable characters include:
- Kate Katana - The leader of the group and an all-around badass, sword-wielding, warrior woman.
- Ivan Ironfist - The pretty boy raver who packs a punch with his bionic arms and has no need for physical weapons.
- Riot Ray - The tanky former Corp officer who believes the best offense is a good defense.
- Shocking Shelly - The rocket-fueled mechanic who fights with her homemade biomata suit, turrets and electrocution.
Strategic Co-Op Multiplayer
Encouraging collaboration and precision, Kill to Collect offers a unique co-op multiplayer experience so you can team up with friends to face the perils ahead.
80’s Cyberpunk Makes Its Comeback
Inspired by 80’s cyberpunk anime and manga classics, Kill to Collect delivers an action-packed, atmospheric experience with a synthwave soundtrack to power your runs.
3 Game Modes
- Clean up the streets in the Story Campaign.
- Clear eight floors as fast as possible to get to the top of the leaderboards in Challenge Mode. Choose between playing the Repeatable Challenges or the One-Try Challenge (both refreshed daily).
- Hunt any bounty in any order, without the story beats in Free Hunt Mode.
44. 1917 - The Alien Invasion DX
1917 - The Alien Invasion is a memorization shooter combined with the fast and frantic action of bullet hell shoot 'em ups.
You are in the role of Dr. Brunhild Stahlmüller, an acomplished weapon scientist who upgrades a WW1 triplane with superior alien technology to attack the invaders. You will avenge mankind and take the battle into the darkness of space until you reach an ancient alien world.
- Fight from Verdun to the heart of the alien world!
- Majestic and extravagant pixel art inspired by the golden age of arcades.
- Accessible with a fair difficulty curve.
- Intense action and highly polished gameplay
- 8 stages with huge boss encounters.
- Bloodshed and gore.
- Psychedelic soundtrack.
- Full Xbox controller support.
- Digital art book (PDF).
The year is 1917 - war engulfed the earth. Billions were slaughtered at the hands of unprecedented technology in the name of fanaticism. Yet all previous atrocities were as preambles to an even greater, unforeseeable catastrophe. When on the 15th of April, a host of aliens descended from war-torn skies and opened fire indiscriminately on soldier and civilian alike, the foundations of the world were shaken and mankind would face his darkest hour. Against such a terrifying, overwhelming foe, the scrambling, exhausted nations of Earth had no choice but to put aside their old grudges and fight side by side if they wanted to avert total extinction – or worse. Still, courage and unity were not enough to match the sheer power of a species so advanced that the very cosmos proved no obstacle to them.
Meanwhile Dr. Brunhild Stahlmüller, an accomplished scientist, worked tirelessly with her assistant, Harmuth Griesgram, on developing an experimental airplane codenamed the Red Beezlebub. Based not only on existing aeronautical technology but also on fragments of alien wrecks from the recent battlefields, this new invention is capable of prolonged atmospheric flight as well as deep, interstellar travel. Finding no pilots left in any condition – bodily or mentally – to take the pilot seat, the brave doctor dons the helmet herself and takes the Red Beezlebub on her virgin flight; to the battlefields of Verdun. Her target: the Chessmaster, the new, self-crowned king of humanity. An usurper and abomination. Fueled by gasoline and hatred, her Valkyrie's flight will end either in blood-soaked victory or glorious death. Little did she know that he himself is only a piece on the real player's board, and she is watching Brunhild's every move with greedy, leering eyes…
For more story, watch the German story trailer with english subtitles:
Play as a special ops combat unit sent to investigate why the stars around Solar System are going dark in MegaSphere — a story-based post-cyberpunk action platformer adventure game of supermassive scale set in early 22nd century: smart guns, robots, self-reconstructing environments, and vast AIs.
New world each time you play
Those AI's are called 'intelligence' for a reason
A homing flamethrower, a wall-destroying graviton, a bouncing RPG?
THE SCI-FI LOOK YOU'VE LOVED
Pixel art + pixel-perfect modern lighting engine
PERMADEATH WITH CHECKPOINTS
One life per user, unless you're a cat
Believable, alive world. So good it hurts
GAMEPAD OR MOUSE+KEYBOARD
Designed to work with your favorite control scheme
Kaiju-a-gogo is a strategy/action title featuring GIANT MONSTERS. The player takes on the role of a fledgling Mad Scientist who has built the first human-controlled Kaiju in the world. While your rivals race to catch up with your genius and build their own Kaiju to compete with you, you have a five-year-window to use your Kaiju to achieve TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION.
Start off the game Mad Scientist Dr. Norman E. Farious and his Kaiju creation, Ginormasaurus! You will then start play at your Secret Lair, an uncharted island, and launch your first attacks upon the unsuspecting world. As you crush city after city with your magnificent creation, the resistance of the people in that region will weaken, until eventually they bow to the inevitable and admit that you’re in charge. When you have conquered all of the regions on the globe, you win! You are the world’s supreme dictator and number one monkey. Simple as that.
48. Deep Dark Dungeon
Deep Dark Dungeon is a rogue-lite action game in which the player dives into the deep, dark depths of various dungeons filled with bad-tempered monsters that will attack them on sight.Local Co-op Arcade Action
- Can be played with both keyboard or with Xbox controllers
- Can be played with friends on single PC (supports up to 4)
- Battles with monsters that require observation and strategizing
- 15+ different types of weapon, each with its own move-sets.
- Re-generation of dungeon maps, Items, and enemies each time you restart
- 4 different areas, each with its own varieties of monsters and traps
- More than 30 individual properties that makes you stronger each time you play
Ether - the magical substance of immense power. It was locked deep inside the planet called Tyran by the ancient gods.
Nords - the native habitants of Tyran didn't even suspected that everything would change soon. Mysterious invaders came to Tyran out of a deep space in their search for the Ether. They wish to become gods themselves, and it's the Nords' destiny is to stop them...
- unusual mix of an RPG and strategy genres;
- simple to learn, but hard to master non casual gameplay;
- unique character development and units control systems;
- exciting multiplayer with different mechanics on each map;
- classic RTS or action RPG control schemes for players to choose from;
- can be played comfortably and effective with the gamepad;
- two playable races with dozens different units on each side;
- interesting and deep story with well crafted Tyran lore (after E/A).
The Helheim was invaded by a mysterious enemy in command of an army corrupted by a powerful technology. Its queen, Hella, was defeated and imprisoned, while her reign was being ravaged. Then an unexpected help arrived and now she is ready to take her throne back.Fast paced gameplay. Easy to learn, hard to masterKill an entire army with Hack’n’Slash mechanics, where every mistake could be fatal. You will have to face an army made up of various types of enemies that will test your skills and hinder your ascent.
Dodge myriads of bullets and deflect them wielding your sword. The corrupted enemies of the helheim will try to stop you with powerful armaments and the only thing you have to stop them is your blade.
Collect and use powerful runes to unleash the true powers of a goddess of deathThe Helheim hides ancient runes that contains the lost powers of Hella. Find them, equip them and create powerful combos to annihilate your enemies.
A corrupted norse kingdom of deathYou will explore the Helheim as never seen before, where ancient structures are crumbling, giving way to a new and mysterious technology. Those who once were the inhabitants of the helheim are now a lethal army, whose only end is to kill you.