The best games like METAL SLUG 3 are:
- arrow_rightGuacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY VI
- arrow_rightCraft The World
- arrow_rightMagic: The Gathering 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers
- arrow_rightMight and Magic Clash of Heroes
90 Best Games Like METAL SLUG 3:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (86)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (16)
- iOS (20)
- Android (13)
- macOS (36)
- Linux (24)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
Following the plot of the game, you play as a Point Man, who works for F. E. A. R. - a fictional special forces unit, which is forced to resist the rebel squad of cloned supersoldiers. He also faces a supernatural threat - Alma, a ghostly creature in the form of a little girl. The game consists of 11 episodes with an epilogue. As for the plot, it is completely confused until the end.
One of the primary abilities of the player is to slow down time. Being in this state for not so long, you can see the traces of flying bullets, move faster and get an advantage in battle.
The whole game comes from the first person, and the camera never shows the player from the side. Also, the game is often criticised for the fact that the primary action levels take place inside the buildings, not in the open area. But the player can attack the enemy from anywhere, hiding behind a wall, or create a shelter for additional protection.
2. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Guacamelee! is strongly inspired by colorful Mexican aesthetics and folklore. Your protagonist, Juan Aguacate, used to be a regular farmer until one day he found a magic mask of a Luchador, that is, a Mexican wrestler. His mission is to save El Presidente's daughter who was captured by evil Carlos Calaca. The villain wants her as a sacrifice to open the gates to the World of the Dead. In a cooperative mode, Juan is aided by female luchador Tostada.
Despite being a traditional Metroidvania platformer, Guacamelee! is also, surprisingly, an open-world game. You can go in any direction in this 2D world. For example, if you climb down, this counts as going south on the map. Action in Guacamelee! is inspired by fighting games like Mortal Kombat, and the controls are very responsive. The monsters are varied and very Mexican: they include traditional Dia de Los Muertos skeletons, feral armadillos, and evil cacti.
The Super Turbo Championship Edition adds several new features, such as Intenso mode that makes your characters way stronger for a short amount of time. Health bars above your opponents' heads are introduced. This edition also features new enemies, levels, and even a new boss in this edition.
3. FINAL FANTASY VI
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth instalment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
Veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya has painstakingly recreated the graphics, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your PC for the very first time!
Updated controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat for PC
Includes Steam achievements and Trading cards.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY VI: Role Playing
4. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
Timberman is an arcade-style high-score game created by Digital Memory.
The main character is Timberman – a lumberjack with an ax. The player's goal is to cut as many woods as possible for a limited amount of time.
The character is standing under the trees, so he is always in danger of bumping into branches. While the player is cutting, trees become shorter, and branches appear on both sides of the trunk; the player has to avoid them to play longer.
While playing, you see the health bar at the top of the screen; under that, there is a player’s current score. Each wood brings points which can be used in the game shop. The round ends when the player is out of health or when the time is over. It is possible to either master his skills or to compete with other players. For example, the second option is able if the player is using Steam. After each round, the game shows a scoresheet with the best and current result. If the round is a match between several players, the sheet shows all of the scores.
The game is designed like an old-fashioned arcade. The game features the pixelated and protagonists. Except for the dangerous branches, there are no traditional enemies. It is possible to use four shifting environments: the winter mode, the night mode, the sunset mode, and the daybreak mode. The player can also unlock additional Timbermen: a ninja, a bear, and Santa Claus.
6. Magic: The Gathering 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers
With over 12 million fans, discover what makes Magic: The Gathering the world’s premier trading card game.
Become a Planeswalker and travel the planes of existence unleashing a torrent of spells and creatures to devastate your opponents. Prove yourself in combat against Chandra Nalaar—a fiercely independent Planeswalker with an affinity for fire and quick temper—then battle your way through the planes to face the mysterious villain trying to pull Chandra’s strings.
Explore the rich storyline of Magic 2014 and fire up your game:
- The best way to learn to play Magic: A detailed tutorial makes it easy to get started.
- Deck building: Open virtual booster packs of Magic cards to build decks and battle in single-player and multiplayer modes.
- Hours of game play: Discover 10 new decks, each with many new cards to unlock, plus campaigns to complete, encounters to overcome, and challenges to decipher.
- 10 decks; each with cards to unlock
- 250+ cards unlockable through gameplay
- Single player Campaign across the planes of Shandalar, Ravnica, Alara, Innistrad and Zendikar; plus 11 revenge matches
- 4 Deadly opponents, including the Planeswalker Chandra Nalaar
- Multiplayer modes; including Two-Headed giant and custom games
- Sealed Play Mode; introduces deck building
- 10 puzzling challenges
7. Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is a spin-off installment of the Might & Magic fantasy franchise. It is a part of Ubisoft reboot of the series that features the new setting, Ashan, albeit similar to the original Enroth.
Clash of Heroes takes place in the medieval high fantasy world. It is set 40 years before the events depicted in Heroes of Might and Magic V. The game follows five heroes. Two of them already featured in HoM&M V (Godric the knight and Anwen the elf), while three others are original (Aidan, who commands demons, a wizard Nadia and a necromancer Fiona). They oppose the demon lord who is searching for an artifact called Blade of Binding. He is going to use it to open the portal into his demon world and unleash his armies on Ashan.
In the campaign mode, the player assumes the role of one hero of his or her choice. Each hero represents one of the five traditional HoM&M factions (humans, elves, demons, wizards, and the undead) and has his or her unique roster of units. Heroes navigate the map in real-time, but the battles are turn-based. Like in HoM&M games, the heroes command their armies rather than fight on their own. The combat system, however, changed dramatically. In Clash of Heroes, it resembles a puzzle game of colored columns and rows.
There are both local and online multiplayer modes that allow two players to compete against each other, to cooperate against AI or the other team of two players.
Shoot! Dodge! and... Get Hit!?
Ikaruga is a vertical shoot 'em up that features an unique polarity-switching gameplay.
Switch the ship's polarity and "get hit and absorb" enemy bullets!
Achieve High Score with the chain bonus!FeaturesThe player ship, all enemies and bullets are black or white.
Player's polarity can be switched at will.
Your ship can absorb enemy bullets of the same polarity.
Filled energy goes to fire powerful homing lasers! (Release Power)
Defeat 3 enemies in a row of the same polarity and get the chain bonus!
Building up high scores feels like a puzzle game?
Spectacular 3D graphics. Fast and smooth game play.
2 Players game (Local) and
Double Play Mode: You can play 2 Players game with one controller.
5 levels. Tactical level design and boss battles.
3 difficulty levels: EASY, NORMAL, HARD.
Change your tactics depending on the difficulty.
2 Game modes: ARCADE, PROTOTYPE (not hidden).
Replay data save is available.
You can also download them from the Leaderboards.
Vertical screen mode support.
You can also play the game like a side-scrolling shooter by rotating only the game screen.
Xbox360 controller, Keyboard and Mouse support.
9. Shadowverse CCG
"One of my favorite games this year" - IGN
From the creators of mobile sensations Rage of Bahamut and Granblue Fantasy, Shadowverse features AAA artwork and unique game mechanics that make it the most visually and tactically rich CCG on the market.
- BATTLE real–time opponents from around the world, or enjoy the fully voiced story mode
- STRATEGIZE with innovative mechanics that guarantee epic battles
- MASTER seven character classes each with unique play styles and killer cards
- SUMMON 800+ cards, each lavishly illustrated with jaw–dropping fantasy art
Install now for TONS of free gifts and join our fun–loving community of over 1 million daily players!
10. Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink is an adventure game in the steampunk genre. It is a detective drama featuring action elements such espionage, monster battles and even hang-gliding!
A continuing string of strange earthquakes are causing the world’s cities to crumble to ruin. Dr. Ambrose Ink—one of the foremost minds of the technological revolution—hopes to expose the underlying cause of this supernatural phenomenon.
His research leads him to Hochwald, a town nestled high in the mountains near the mysterious Barber family castle. Yet, shortly after arriving at the estate, Dr. Ink disappears.
It’s up to Dr. Ink’s longtime friend and confidante, Agent Evangeline Glass to save Dr. Ink and reveal what is causing the earthquakes. With only a mechanical raven to guide her, she must storm the well-secured castle and face the General Engineer of Gottland.
Agent Glass soon realizes that humans are not the only threat during these strange, revolutionary times…
- Sneak into Hochwald Castle as Dr. Ink, alongside his faithful companion Matthew
- Rich, unique steampunk setting
- Mechanical crow Matthew is player’s sidekick
- 31 (38 in CE ) beautiful, hand-drawn locations
- Thrilling detective story with action elements
- Diverse adventure gameplay: flying on glider, impersonating a soldier, defeating mechanical creatures
- 30+ hidden steambugs to find
- 9 achievements to unlock
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Bonus adventure (“Ink’s Story”) is a prequel to the main one
11. Wizardry 7: Crusaders of the Dark Savant
For the First Time
Full Soundtrack and Effects
True Point & Click Mouse Interface
Unprecedented Depth of Story
Begin your adventure in Crusaders of the Dark Savant. Import your characters from Bane of the Cosmic Forge or create a new party capable of surviving the rigors of a strange alien world.
Both friends and foes you'll discover as you search for the forgotton secret of a once madman - the secret of the very universe itself. And you won't be alone in your search. Others as enterprising as you have also entered this dimension. Only your actions - both past and present - will determine just how well you fare. From the depths of a dungeon to the blue and limitless skies, you'll see it all - you'll hear it all - in this latest Wizardry adventure.
Never has a game been as true to authentic fantasy role playing. Never has a game had four different beginnings. Never has a game been so vast.
Sometimes you won't find everything as you left it; you're not alone in this world. Sometimes the people you meet will like you... if you've been nice to their friends.
Forever true to the most acclaimed fantasy role-playing simulation ever, the sequel to Bane of the Cosmic Forge. Forever beautiful graphics and sound - indoors and out. Forever in the tradition of... Wizardry
Wizardry 7 Gold is currently only available in English and on the Windows platform.
12. Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres
It is the year 1830, and a young governess named Ester has just received a letter that will change her life forever.
The message from her aunt tells Ester that her parents, whom she never met, left her an inheritance – a mansion in London. But when she goes there, it turns out that the residence is abandoned, run-down, and haunted.
When she explores the mansion, slowly learning her family’s secrets, she discovers that for many centuries, members of her family have been investigating the phenomenon of time travel. Soon Ester finds a strange object that confirms the extraordinary legacy of the Ambrose family. This is how her exciting journey, which will lead her to places – and times - she had previously only seen in dreams, begins.
During her adventure across time and space, she will discover forgotten artifacts, meet extraordinary beings, and experience supernatural events. Trying to unravel the secrets of her heritage, Ester grows ever more entangled in an ancient struggle between the wizard Merlin and his rival, Viviana.
Will the young governess change the course of history and solve her family’s ancient mystery?
- A portable time machine – change the history according to your will!
- 21 diverse mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- 52 beautiful, hand-painted locations
- Time manipulation puzzles
- 7 intriguing heroes, each with their own secrets
- Possibility to re-play 9 mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- Additional second adventure
- Game world encyclopedia
- Unique wallpapers from the game (Steam exclusive)
13. Eventide 2: The Sorcerers Mirror
Embark on a mystical adventure in a forgotten mountain village ruled by an immortal sorcerer. Can you unravel his secret?
INSPIRED BY ACTUAL SLAVIC LEGENDS!
Explore an enchanted world full of imps, apparitions, magical animals, and other mysterious creatures taken directly from Eastern European folk and fairy tales.
SHAPE THE STORY WITH YOUR CHOICES!
The decisions you make will influence the fate of characters and the end of the game.
MEET LEGENDARY CHARACTERS!
Enlist the help of larger-than-life characters from Slavic folklore, like famous XVIII-century outlaw Yanosik, to defeat the evil mage.
A CHALLENGING JOURNEY THROUGH BREATHTAKING LOCATIONS!
Test yourself in mini-games and puzzles while venturing though the beautifully painted mountains full of wildlife and amazing creatures.
SUPERB VOICE ACTING!
Narrated by acclaimed voice actor Michael McConnohie, who's known for lending his voice to characters in legendary games.
BUILD YOUR OWN HERBARIUM AND IMP COLLECTION!
Collect the cards of magical creatures and herbs in your diary.
- Enter the world of Slavic legends!
- Explore gorgeous, hand-painted locations!
- Meet legendary characters from folk tales!
- Shape the story with your choices!
- Enjoy the immersive work of a famous voice actor!
14. 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus
This time, Hercules and Megara are involved in the detective story. Alarm at Olympus is showing the absence of Zeus, who rarely left the peak. A few clues reveal the fact that Zeus has been abducted. Hercules and Megara begin the investigation. The snowy peaks are cold as hell, so the first thing will be to get dressed according to season.
The game introduces new landscapes, underwater levels, ice skating workers, volcano, funny puzzles, and many more.
- Stunning full HD graphics
- Volcano, winter, tropical, and underwater levels
- Outstanding detective story based on ancient myths
- Day/night change!
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 7 trading cards, 4 backgrounds and 5 amazing emoticons!
15. Lumino City
Lumino City is a puzzle-adventure video game developed by State of Play Games and a sequel to 2011 title Lume.
Art style and plot
The game follows Lumi, a simple girl that lives with her grandad. One day the grandad gets kidnaped, and now she must go to the nearby Lumino City to find him.
The game is notable for its paper cut-out art style. While the main character is CGI, all of the environments are crafted by developers using cardboard, paper, wood, and other crafts materials.
Lumino City is a point-and-click adventure game with heavy emphasis on puzzle solving. The game uses a mouse to control Lumi and interact with objects. Her backpack serves the role of in-game inventory and fits many items required to solve in-game puzzles.
The game consists of several levels, each of them usually takes two-to-three screens. Some of them revolve around interacting with Lumino City’s townsfolks that asks Lumi for help in exchange for opening her way to the next level. Most of the game takes place in the city, so houses and streets are natural environments in the game. Aside from solving puzzles, some of which incorporate minigames in the vein of Machinarium or Samorost, some swinging and climbing sections require clicking certain objects at the right time.
16. Runestone Keeper
Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory![Features]
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- Modes and Leaderboards - Multiple modes to choose from and a global ranking system to check yourself among all the dungeon adventurers.
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death ;)
17. Delta Force 2
You're a member of the U.S. Army's best kept secret: the elite SPECIAL OPERATIONS unit known as Delta Force, formed to BATTLE TERRORISM throughout the world. When the best of the rest can't handle the op, YOU are called into action. Can you handle THE JOB?
- FREE NovaWorld™: online gaming supporting up to 50 players.
- APPROACH THE OBJECTIVE via parachute and use tall grass, water, and rolling terrain to move undetected.
- TAKE CHARGE with the new Commander's Screen, directing your teammates in single and multiplayer action.
- CREATE YOUR OWN single or multiplayer battles with the Mission Editor PLUS Over 40 new missions.
- TERRORIZE THE TERRORISTS with new weapons, new equipment, and fixed machine gun and grenade-launcher emplacements.
Categories in common with Delta Force 2: Action
18. bit Dungeon II
bit Dungeon II is fast action-adventure game with a giant overworld to explore.
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
- Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
- Steam Play Support.
- Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
- Level up based on which weapon you use.
- Randomly generated items.
- Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
- Enemies with disgusting faces.
- Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
- Controller Support.
- Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
19. Space Overlords
Erupting from the shackles of your prison, you are an Overlord, an ancient life form of immeasurable power who seeks revenge against the evil Kesedihan. Wipe out entire planetary forces, destroy cities and fight bosses as you seek to eliminate all existence of Kesedihan’s kin from the universe.Features
- Smash, shoot and stomp your way through entire cities and planetary defences
- PVP Multiplayer mode (online and offline) for up to four players
- Create your own planets using the build in Planet Editor
- Six enemy types with stronger variations to face & defeat
- Four playable characters
- 56 story mode levels
- 4 Multiplayer game modes
A fire giant with the ability to send out flaming heat waves from his hands. He is incredibly skilled in close quarters combat, robust, violent, and has a variety of physical attacks to crush any resistance.
A water type overlord, Terbang is equipped with gravity emitters that allow her to float. While the fastest overlord, her attacks are not as strong as her brothers. She uses projectiles to attack and is able to charge her attack to create a massive power attack.
One of the strongest overlords, Phemus does not travel at high speeds, but due to his four arms is able to deal massive damage at close range.
A hulking walking armour with two massive arms and tentacle-like protuberances as hair, he has a devastating spin attack which can be incredibly dangerous combined with a boost at the right time.Other titles from Excalibur Games
20. Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game
Welcome to a unique trading card game that blends rich lore and artwork with innovative gameplay mechanics that are both simple to learn, and hard to master. Play with fully animated cards in 3D battlefields, and assemble decks from over 800 cards and 8 stylized factions. Choose any factions you like, in combinations or in full purity, and customize your strategy to your play style. Explore the strategic depth of simultaneous-turn gameplay in a number of PvP game modes and an expansive PvE campaign system. With unlimited card trading and rich reward systems, Infinity Wars Reborn is a genuinely free-to-play trading card game.Features
- Unrivaled Strategic Depth - Outmaneuver your opponents with defensive and offensive posturing. With the simultaneous-turn mechanic, foresight and cunning will prove the difference between victory and defeat.
- Fully Animated Artwork - Breath life into your trading card experience with 3D battlefields and over 800 beautifully animated cards.
- Genuine Free-To-Play - Acquire all cards in the Infinity Wars Universe without ever needing to put money down. Earn cards simply by logging-in!
- Rich PvP Game Modes - Craft your deck and take to the battlefield in ranked and casual play; draft decks and join Rift Runs to score epics rewards; battle opponents with curated decks to explore new cards and ensure a level playing field for newer PvP players.
- Robust PvE Campaign - Delve into the Infinity Wars lore with a 21-mission campaign spanning multiple factions and worlds.
- Unlimited Card Trading - Build your decks with precision and engage the community with an unlimited card trading system.
21. Mega Man X Legacy Collection
The celebrated Mega Man X series returns! Play as Mega Man X – the powerful successor of classic fighting robot Mega Man – as he battles a variety of deadly bosses known as Mavericks in four hit titles. Mega Man X Legacy Collection includes the legendary 16-bit titles and the series' exciting foray into the 32-bit era: Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Mega Man X3, and Mega Man X4. The heroic robot grows stronger as he takes down Mavericks and steals their weapons, and can dash and wall jump making for a thrilling, fast-paced combat experience.
Mega Man X Legacy Collection comes with an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more.
Categories in common with Mega Man X Legacy Collection: Action
22. Demolition Inc.
Demolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
23. Tower 57
The tower awaits.
In a dystopian, dieselpunk world, where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization, a group of extraordinary individuals is sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Their skills, clips' capacity & the ability to cooperate will decide on their fate.
Tower 57 is a top-down twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments and heavy focus on co-op. It is also a modern take on what made AMIGA games so great back in the days.FAST-PACED ARCADE GAMEPLAY
There is no school like the old school. Shoot everything that moves and don’t get killed in the process. Tower 57 offers complex situations arising from simple systems interacting with each other - and it does it the hard way. Number of lives is scarce, respawns limited and difficulty skyrockets when you least expect it.TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION
Choose from a roster of six particular characters with different skillsets, number of upgradable weapons and gadgets. And if you happen to lose an arm or leg during your mission - you can always replace it with a new, better one! Master these combos and you will never get bored on your way to the top of the Tower 57.COOPERATION
Mayhem tastes the best when it is shared. Tower 57's main campaign is designed for both, single player & local/online co-op. Flank your enemies, bait them into an ambush, leverage co-op specific weapons, or combine your regular weapons for increased firepower and new effects!DIESELPUNK WORLD
Find your way through a maze of floors connected by elevators, a central hub filled with shops and terminals, and a multitude of secret walls and uncharted passageways leading to forgotten parts of the tower. Times of randomly generated levels are gone - everything in Tower 57 is carefully designed and pixel-crafted with the highest attention to detail.DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS
Smash them, crash them and destroy everything. Reload. Repeat. Because everyone likes when things go BOOM. Everything - from debris and shell casings to bloody footprints - will mark your destructive trail through the Tower.ADVERSARIES
Each enemy features its own distinct spawning mechanism, movement & attack patterns, as well as some weaknesses. And you'd better learn those vulnerabilities if you don't want to end up dead very quick.
24. SAMURAI SHODOWN II
■About the opearion guarantee
*We do not guarantee that this application will function without interruption or will be exempt from errors on smartphones with iOS7.
Thank you for your understanding.
Due to the fantastic response from our devoted fans, we have extended the Sale Campaign for "SAMURAI SHODOWN II"!
Spread the word and don't miss out on this unique opportunity to play "SAMURAI SHODOWN II" with your friends!
SAMURAI SHODOWN II, the sword-based fighting game masterpiece has finally cut its way to iOS devices!
Slash the powerful adversaries standing in your path, and put a stop to Mizuki Rashojin's evil ambitions!
The fan favourite installment in SNK's highly acclaimed series!
The 2nd episode of the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series, is still beloved by fans of the series all across the world.
Preserving the charm of the first game, its sequel brings the characters, world, and game system to the next level.
An incredible cast of 15 charismatic master swordmens head to the battlefield in order to fulfill their destiny.
Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Ukyo Tachibana, Hanzo Hattori, Jubei Yagyu, and the rest of the 11 original characters return.
Genjuro Kibagami, Cham Cham, Neinhalt Sieger, and Nicotine Caffeine come into play to complete the cast as the newcomers!
A new and expanded move list! Disarm your rivals by unleashing a Weapon Smash Attack!
Forward Somersault, Backward Flip, Crouch, and even more moves have been added. A Weapon Smash can be performed when your Rage Gauge reaches its MAX!
Finesse, or brute force? Let your hidden techniques express your fighting style!
A perfect port of this NEOGEO classic, adding new features for an even better experience!
In addition to the original 4 button arcade experience, a 6 button layout and SP button allow you to easily pull off strong slashes and special moves by simply using the Touch Screen!
Challenge your friends via Bluetooth!
Dual with your friends in a match through Bluetooth Multiplayer Mode!
25. Hitogata Happa
Shoot 'em up with the 3rd game in the Gundemonium Collection series. Hitogata Happa is considered one of the hardest doujin style shooters ever! – Unlike the first two games, Hiitogata Happa is a vertical scrolling upward shooter, the action in this game is a visual mish-mash of weaponry that will give your senses a total overload. Threatened by an invading army who is terrorizing the land, Rosa enlisted the magic of a witch, Kreutzer – who has charmed her own army of magic dolls, each with extreme power and crazy weapons. Use these dolls to take revenge on the invaders as you blast through six, intense stages. Choose from twelve playable characters (four unlockable), each with their own special abilities, and unlock secret game features.
- 6 stages of vertical-scrolling bullet insanity
- Sweet old-school retro anime-style art
- 8 playable characters, and 4 unlockable characters
- 2 unlockable special modes
- 13 Steam achievements
- Full online leaderboards
- New arranged soundtrack by Woofle
26. Grandia II Anniversary Edition
15 years after the stunning Dreamcast debut of Ryudo and his epic adventure, Grandia II is back and better than ever! The classic Japanese RPG returns with enhanced visuals, new difficulty level, and features both keyboard and gamepad support!
Take the role of a hardened mercenary with a heart, and go on an epic adventure filled with magic, new friendships, and surprising storyline twists in search of a weapon once wielded by a deity. It’s the classic tale of a band of adventurers destined to save the world, but things are not always as they seem…
Grandia II is famous for its great characters, mature storytelling, memorable music and fantastic battle system, and there's no better way to experience one of the most beloved console RPGs of the 32-bit era than this special Anniversary Edition!
* Visual upgrades to textures, lighting, and shadows
* Original Japanese voice option
* Additional difficulty level
* Gamepad support
* Steam Trading Cards
* Steam Achievements
* Steam Cloud Save Support
* Selectable Video Options
* Remapable Keyboard & Gamepad Support
* 100 Save File Slots
* Dreamcast VMS Save File Support
Categories in common with Grandia II Anniversary Edition: Role Playing
27. Dungeon Hunter 5
Do you fight for good? Or for the gold?
Fate has thrust the land into an age of chaos that ushered in the rise of darkness. Now, the people must fend for themselves against bandits, monsters and other unspeakable terrors. However, for mercenaries and bounty hunters, this is an age of unbridled opportunity and prosperity, for justice always demands a high price, and their business has never been better!
AN EPIC SOLO CAMPAIGN
o Hunt down monsters and villains through all 94 missions of this expansive story.
o Discover a variety of environments, from the shattered realm of Valenthia to the cold and barbarous Valen Outpost.
FIGHT WITH FRIENDS
o Rally up to 3 other players to fight side-by-side in co-op mode.
o Hire friends as Allies to help you along your journey of vengeance.
UNLOCK LEGENDARY POWERS
o Wield over 900 pieces of armor and weaponry.
o Unleash hundreds of devastating spells and skills.
o Master the Elements by strategically equipping the best spells and gear for each mission.
BUILD, DEFEND & RAID
o Protect your loot with over 60 Trap Rooms and 230 different Minions.
o Craft more powerful defenders by collecting Minion Shards in co-op mode.
o Upgrade your Trap Rooms and DARE your rivals to try and break through.
ALWAYS A NEW CHALLENGE
o Take on Daily and Weekly Events for more fun and huge rewards.
o How far can you go in the Trial of Elements?
o Climb the Leaderboard to earn mighty rewards in the Legendary Hunts.
o Unlock unique rewards in special seasonal events.
IMPORTANT Dungeon Hunter 5 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th generation. An Internet connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
28. Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
The final episode of the series, "MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code" is now on Steam!Maximum Combat FreedomAll playable characters comes with 3 separate styles for players to choose from - "Crescent Moon Style", "Full Moon Style" and "Half Moon Style". Each style exhibits a different behaviour for the selected character, experiment away to discover your own combat style!Largest Character Variety in the SeriesToday a friend, tomorrow a foe… Some tag-teamed, some got converted to the vampiric side, some just wanted to have a spot in the promised movie debut. Try your hands at the largest cast number among the series on all the 31 characters (multiplied by 3 styles each!) to find the dream fighter that suits you best!Deep LoreA year has passed after the TATARI incident left Misaki Town scarred. However, the nightmare revisits again for the third time. Every character has a story to tell in the "ARCADE".
Also, users may enjoy pure battle action in "VERSUS", whether is it 1P vs 2P, 1P vs CPU, or just watch CPU vs CPU.
Players may also wish to try out the characters and their individual styles in the "TRAINING" to get a hang of their abilities before heading to the heat of the battle.Online Battle FeaturePlayers may head over to the "NETWORK MODE" and play against other players over the internet with "RANK MATCH" and "PLAYER MATCH".
Pit your skill against others in a serious matchup via "RANK MATCH" and watch your rankings grow with each win!
29. Anima: Gate of memories
Anima: Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, a legendary monster and a girl who lost her past...
Forced to stay together, their existences will take an unexpected turn they discover that both have been involved in something sinister, a war in the shadows in which they will have an involuntary leading role.
Gate of Memories features a unique Dual System that allows you to control two different characters and interchange them dynamically in the middle of any action to create countless combinations.
• A deep story. Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
• A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
15MB minimum save size
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Anima: Gate of Memories ©2016 Anima Project Carlos B. Garcia. Published by Badland Games.
Developed by Anima Project. All rights reserved.
30. Chaos Reborn
From Julian Gollop, the designer of the original, award-winning XCOM game comes Chaos Reborn - a turn-based wizard combat game with single player Realm Quests and many online options. Between 2 and 6 players can challenge each other to magical duels in a variety of arenas using a spell deck of interesting spells and creatures - including the Gooey Blob, Shadow Wood, and more. There is a monthly league system and several game modes with live or asynchronous battles. You can explore the Realms of Chaos fighting Wizard Lords and Kings, and invite players to join you in co-op battles, or act as an invader in someone else's realm. These Realms can be designed by player Wizard Kings and rated by other players.
31. Runespell: Overture
Runespell: Overture is a role-playing game combining poker mechanics with power ups and collectable cards. The world is set in an alternate medieval Europe linking historical characters with Norse mythology and sagas. The player takes on the role of the Changeling, the son of a monster god, in search of his nemesis.
- Innovative mythic poker system using poker mechanics to battle your opponents
- Unlock power ups and special attacks available as collectable cards in the game
- Combine your skills in short bursts of active play or long sessions of questing and battles
- Defeat more than 30 monsters types each with a unique card set and attack style
- Defeat enemies and make them your pets or allies
- Unlock new battle locations through questing
- Mix of beautiful hand painted backdrops and evocative 3D characters
- A compelling and original story set in an alternate medieval Europe
- Local and online leaderboard
- 20 Steam Achievements
The game is available on PC and iPad
32. Chicken Shoot Gold
- 2 exciting single player modes: Arcade and Classic
- Three difficulty levels for casual and for "hardcore gamers"
- 6 (Chicken Shoot 1) resp. 7 (ChickenS hoot 2) various levels
- 6 various weapons with a different shooting range
- Fascinating landscapes with lots of funny gimmicks
- Single player mode with online high score list
- Multiplayer Mode for up to 4 players over LAN and Internet
33. Beware Planet Earth
Beware Planet Earth! is a beguiling mix of classic tower defense and time management coming to PC via Steam for the first time. Save your cows from the Martian invasion by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, and also by firing your Zapper directly at the invading force of little green men!Key Features
- Exclusive content on Steam: a multitude of new levels and enemies inspired by Valve’s universe!
- Endless Fun: full story mode with 46 levels over 4 seasons, plus 28 bonus challenges!
- Simple gameplay: different difficulty modes to choose from; “Veteran Mode” for experienced players and “Normal Mode” for the beginners
- Intense action: grab your Zapper to attack the Martians and overpower your machines!
- Wacky machines: choose among 20 wacky machines; from the classic defence tower to the Helicowpter!
- Deadly enemies: over 20 quirky Martians; from the Metalhead and the Mad Scientist to the Ninja!
34. Code of Princess
Code of Princess offers players an exciting yet unconventional experience, deftly blending the combo-heavy fighting gameplay of beat ‘em ups with the stat-boosting character customization of RPGs.
Fans of action will savor the game’s combat, which is loaded with satisfying chain attacks, a variety of moves, and a three-plane battlefield that the player can move between tactically. Fans of RPGs will relish the ability to level and improve their characters, converting their gained experience into boosts for the stats that best suit their play-style and tactics. This amalgamation of game mechanics is wrapped in a beautiful package, boasting lovingly rendered and animated characters and eye-catching flurries of punches and kicks. Drawing upon its esteemed pedigree, Code of Princess has something for virtually every kind of gamer.Features:
- Unlock 4 characters to battle your way through Campaign mode and even more characters to use in additional modes!
- RPG stats let you decide how your characters will develop and collectible and equippable items let you improvise!
- Float like a butterfly with fighting combos and the Plane system and sting like a bee with the damage doubling Lock-on and Burst systems!
- Online cooperative play for when you’re feeling friendly and Online versus play for when you’re not!
- Developed by industry veterans and illustrated by Kinu Nishimura of Capcom fame!
35. Has-Been Heroes
Has-Been Heroes is a challenging, lane-based roguelike game of strategy and action, featuring a band of heroes on a quest to escort the King's twin princesses to school!
Players control three characters during the journey and must focus on coordinating melee attacks, managing cooldowns and combining hundreds of different spells to create devastating combo effects, all in order to defeat an endless army of undead, summoned in their path by the Great Ghoul!
The rewarding strategy game features irreverent humor, expanding world maps and increasing levels of difficulty, compounded by the specter of permadeath. The massive quantity and randomness of spells and items, as well as additional unlockable heroes allow for thousands of new experiences, forcing players to change their playstyle each time they start a new game.STORYLINE
The teeth of time chew on even the bravest of champions, and there comes a time when wizened old mages and warriors are just one last adventure away from retirement. Thankfully, a young rogue joins the heroic Has-Been Heroes, for who else can read the tiny text on those potion bottles and assist the “rusty” crew? The rogue comes along not a moment too soon, for King Fortinbrax has summoned his oldest, most trusted heroes for a final, epic quest. The heroes must escort the twin Princesses Avaline and Beatrix to a faraway Academy (to school!)- but the road is long and fraught with peril.FEATURES
- Control three characters across three lanes, coordinate their attacks and spells to defeat an incoming horde of enemies!
- Plan your route carefully on the randomly generated maps filled with surprises! Travel through merchants, spell vendors, treasure chests and other crossroad locations to boost your character’s powers… but be vary not to succumb to the darkness!
- A combination of turn-based and RTS game mechanics featuring easy-to-learn basics that are tough to master and evolve into frantic complexity. Discover new tricks and hidden features after hours of gameplay!
- Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue, joining the company of the wise monk Metacles and the giant-wrestling warrior Crux… and discover a band of long lost friends, such as the Anthropologist turned Mexican Wrestler, the ever-vigilant and paranoid Bodyguard, and many more!
- Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes' powers and making each run unique! 300+ spells, 200+ items, 13 regions, and 12 playable heroes!
- In roguelike fashion, die and try again! Each run is different due to randomized maps, spells, items, and enemies. With each level the length of gameplay increases, compounded by the peril of instant death, which forces the player to start over from the beginning.
36. Golden Rush
Golden Rush is a rather unusual fantasy MOBA for four teams. Here you can become one of the legendary heroes fighting against monsters, dragons, and other adventurers for the treasures of the Golden Lands.
There are no lines or creeps and nexus here. Wealth is your only goal. You are to slay monsters and seize their chests with gold, become invisible, steal treasures from other teams, defend your own gold and triumph in the dynamic fantasy PvP. Four teams make the situation on the map unpredictable: victory, seemingly so close, may slip away in one second. Golden Rush is no place to relax – it's a treasure hunt you have to carry through!
Here's what else you will experience in the game:
- Level up your hero after choosing one of six basic classes, be it a seductive witch or a furious barbarian.
- Look for a unique tactics of victory in the new MOBA that is different from all the other ones.
- Slay hundreds of monsters, defeat bosses and turn into a Bone Dragon that tosses enemy heroes around as if they were puppets.
- Collect artifacts looted from monsters and assemble unique armour sets.
- Take part in rating battles and monthly tournaments.
- Organize well-coordinated teams of friends and fight against experienced opponents.
37. Hit Tank PRO
Hit Tank PRO
Hit Tank is an addictive game of fast action that combines Strategy, Action and Challenge.
Ready to take on the fight? Complete your mission while fighting cunning enemies in unique environments!.
Become a hero! Hit Tank will challenge you like never before.
Challenge players from around the world with the online leaderboards.Features :
* 60 Unique Levels
* 9 Different Enemies
* Retro graphics levels
* 3 Game Modes :
- - Missions
- - Challenge
- - Mode PRO
* Realistic & Original System
* Game Options (Hitbox, Speed Etc ..)
* LeaderboardYour turn to Play!
38. UnderMine (Thorium)
Action-Adventure. Rogue-like. RPG.How many genres can one game belong to? We would have prefered all of them, but you’ll just have to settle for most of them. UnderMine stirs a delicious pot of genre soup, taking only the highest quality ingredients from each. We took the procedurally generated madness of the craziest rogue-likes (Binding of Isaac, Dead Cells, etc.), combined that with the exploration and discovery of classic action-adventures (The Legend of Zelda, Hyper Light Drifter, etc.), and topped it off with some light RPG progression and story (Rogue Legacy.)
Dungeon Crawling: Forge that perfect run where you find all the right items, all the right secrets, and get all the right rolls to become a peasant god of destruction.
Discovery and Exploration: Bomb walls, blow up rocks, light torches, and discover secret passages, hidden characters, loot, upgrades, and more.
Character Progression: The peasants keep dying, but your upgrades pass on. Unlock new abilities that will help in combat and open up new areas to explore.
Bosses That Don’t Mess Around: Challenge enormous bosses that take a combination of upgrades and skill to take down.Darkly LightheartedExperience the plight of the poor peasant sent into the goldmine. His job is to labor away for a boss that doesn’t care about him, in an environment that is openly hostile, and amongst creatures that want to tear his flesh off his bones. A pretty funny situation when you think about it.
39. Aces of the Luftwaffe - Squadron
EVERY END IS A NEW BEGINNING!
When Europe seemed to be freed, a secret German commando called The Aces of the Luftwaffe took their chance to strike back and invade the USA! It’s your duty to restore peace and liberty by climbing aboard deadly wings of steel and fight against their fearsome war machines in bombastic air battles! Experience an epic storyline and survive the bullet hail above US coasts and cities! Command your wingmen, fight as a team, fight as a squadron!
ACES OF THE LUFTWAFFE – SQUADRON is an action-packed, vertically scrolling shoot ‘em up with a captivating and fully voiced narrative. Dodge bullets, collect massive power ups and wisely use special abilities as you defeat waves of enemies. Upgrade each member of your squadron with their personal skill tree as you level up. But don’t go to war alone! You can take on the Aces with up to 3 friends in an epic 4 player local co-op battle. Are you up to the task?
- Action packed Shoot ’em up with explosive special effects
- Captivating storyline with fully voiced characters
- Epic co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Spectacular boss fights and dogfights
- Skill trees with individual abilities for each wingman
- Challenging achievement system
- Creative haptics for gameplay and cut scenes
- Epic movie-like orchestral soundtrack
40. Shikhondo - Soul Eater
Shikhondo - Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot ‘em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
Includes Arcade, Hardcore and Local Co-op modes.
• Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
• Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
• Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
• Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
• Online leaderboards for high score glory
• Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
• Includes 1000G Achievements
41. Puzzle Kingdoms
Puzzle Kingdoms challenges players to plan out strategic attacks in order to defeat their opponents. Order troops across the map, conquering cities through innovative puzzle gameplay. Players build and manage armies led by heroic commanders to save the world of Etheria from the brink of destruction. By matching corresponding gems on the game board, players will both inflict damage on enemy forces while building mana that can be used to perform devastating attacks that will cripple their opponents.
Categories in common with Puzzle Kingdoms: Casual
42. Game Type
Help Hoodie Girl fight the evil MediaBall's inane advertisements and get a new high score!
A game in two parts: First, brave your way through a confusing maze of menus, then take to the air as the indefatigable "Hoodie Girl" and blast sentient advertisements into cold, hard cash!
- Loop-tastic speed insanity! Every time you beat a level, the game speed increases!
- Time Pulse gameplay -- Slow down time and turn enemy bullets into score drops!
- 2-Player local co-op
- Weekly Leaderboard! Show up often + Show Off your play skills!
- Brand new Steam Achievements!
- Based on a true story*!
*Plus slight embellishments
==== WAIT, WHAT IS THIS? ====
Okay, so the actual shoot-em up plays like this:
It's an infinitely looping, high score game.
This is not a regular shooter, the level structure is not like R-Type or Ikaruga or Dodonpachi or most shmups. There is only *one level*, but it keeps changing with each loop.
The crazy part is, every time you beat the level, the *speed of the game* increases. It gets quite challenging by loop 5, and incredibly difficulty by loop 8.
To help out, there's a powerup called 'Time Pulse', in limited quantity. It slows down time temporarily, and if you shoot the enemy bullets during this time, you zap them into cash. And for every so-many bullets you destroy like this, you get a new Time Pulse! It's good to get you out of a jam, and man does it get tough later on.
Once you understand the flow of the loops, you'll know when the best time to spend your Time Pulse, and you'll start to figure out how to chain them, earn more, to get further.
43. Caladrius Blaze
In the Story Mode fully voiced by star voice actors, you can enjoy the storyline of each unique character in the emerging world based on a gothic horror worldview. With two-player coop mode, you can experience even more varied storyline based on the combination of characters.
In addition, there are many contents to enjoy other than the Story Mode such as the Rush mode and the Score Attack Mode. There is a Tutorial Mode for beginners, Leaderboard for online ranking, and Gallery Mode for viewing cut-in images and other graphics.Multiple Stoyrlines
- Unique Characters, Unique Stories
- Storyline changes depending on the combination of characters you select! Star-studded voice cast unite with amazing music to add more drama to the storyline!
- Shoot Down Bonus: Sexy CG Cuts
- Defeat the bosses that get in the way and obtain erotic CG cuts and images!
- Various Weapons To Shoot Through Enemies
- Utilize the 3 different types of shots to escape enemy fire! A shooting system developed after many tries!
- Users can compete in various ranking fields which keeps them motivated!
- Configure various factors in the story/game options such as shoot down rate, score recorded for each character and earn achievements!
44. To Hell with Hell
Apocalypse has arrived. And you are going to hell. Not because Natasia has been a bad girl, which she has been for sure. But because Asmodius, ruler of hell himself is calling. And he needs your help, as he got locked away by his enemies. There’s only one credo now: To hell with hell and the gruesome creatures it spit out! To Hell with Hell throws you, the last loyal child of Asmodius into a fight you can hardly win. In a classic Bullet Hell rogue-like crawler with unicorns and bananas you’ll survive deadly traps and fight dozens and dozens of mad demonic enemies.
It’s Showtime: Are you going to despair, because you are just a mortal weakling, a common human being? Well, that ain’t a Problem! Take a mask and become whomever you want to be. You can transform into a Knight, a Demon or even a Clown - the choice shall be yours. In “To Hell with Hell” masks define your skills and you can combine them as you want.
Chose. Your. Weapon: To shovel or to mortar, that's the question here. End the lives of your enemies your way. Take your Sword or your Pumpgun - it is up to you. How will you defeat the demonic mobs? Slice them, blast them - make it their worst day in hell!
Hell is not the end of the road: Wait until hell has frozen over? That’s indeed a possibility here, cause there are more places than the heated home of the demons. And once you’ve reached the frosty caves, your journey will be far from over!
45. Star Vikings Forever
Build Your Strategy. Squash Space Snails. Be a Star Viking.
In Star Vikings Forever you will build your team of spacefaring Vikings to take on the evil scourge of intergalactic snails in a fun and nearly endless stream of challenging puzzles.
Winner for "Best Game Design" at the Brazilian Independent Games Festival and “Most Offensive Game Ever” at the Space Snails Game Conference. Star Vikings Forever is a humorous Puzzle/RPG developed by the award-winning creators of Chroma Squad, Dungeonland, and Relic Hunters Zero.
• Unique Puzzle/RPG Gameplay - Based on teamwork and chain reactions
• Procedurally-Generated Puzzles - For endless replayability
• 8+ Hours of Story Mode - Packed with colorful characters and humorous dialog
• New Game Plus Mode - Brings additional puzzles and gameplay
• Six Classes - Each with unique, upgradeable skills
• HATS!!! - Craft special hats and use special items to gain additional boosts
• Facebook Leaderboard Integration - Compete with your friends for the high score!
46. Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night
Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night is a new chapter for Games Workshop's cult classic! Based on the original Chainsaw Warrior board game, this sequel adds new layers of intensity to the game's unique formula.
Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night sees the player fighting against hordes of Aztec Zombies, and the clock, to save reality from Darkness. Lords of the Night introduces an upgraded combat system, new weapons, powers, equipment and unique mini bosses that require careful tactics to defeat. It adds three new zones to fight through, an even tougher confrontation with the enigmatic Darkness and plenty of new opportunities to die!
It's the year 2035 and the crazed followers of a near-forgotten God have opened a hole into a nightmare dimension. Through this portal bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our world, intent on total destruction! There remains just single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. He saved New York in 2032 – can he now save the world? Equipped with new high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through the jungle to find and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of Aztec zombies, mutants, traps, Moon Cult Agents and other twisted fiends between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only 60 minutes remain to save us all before we are torn from our reality forever.
Chainsaw Warrior was first published as a solo board game in 1987, is expanded in this new adventure. An epic battle that offers new gameplay, weapons, equipment, enemies and much more. Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save the world!
47. Ray Gigant
Ray Gigantis a unique dungeon crawler RPG which combines dungeon crawling adventure with Japanese visual novel like story telling. Players will first be introduced to the gripping tale of Ichiyawho is a young fighter shrouded in mystery. As the story progresses the player will be introduced to new characters which you later get to experience as the main character. There are a total of 3 different tales told in the perspective of Ichiya, Kyle and Nil.
Innovative Battle System:
Unlike ordinary turn based RPG battles, Ray Gigantadopts a unique style where you will be fighting massive enemies from different distances and perspectives. Your party is comprised of 3 characters, each with their own unique abilities to engage in 3-way view battles. Also use the rhythm-based, Slash Beat system to unleash deadly attacks while feeling the fate of the heroes and heroine resonate through their bodies!
In a not so far away time of June 20XX... Earth’s major cities are being attacked by giant creatures called the Gigant. Each nation’s force tried to thwart the attacks to no avail. But then it was discovered that a single boy in Tokyo was able to defeat these monsters. His name, IchiyaAmakaze. This boy that defeated Gigantsusing a mysterious power called the Yorigamicame to be known throughout the world. But, after defeat of the Gigants, he lost control of his power... After destroying the city he protected, he loses his conscious. It was then where he was detained and sent to a safe location where his fate would unfold...
Flow of Game Play:
In Ray Gigant, players will start off with the story part to set the setting and then adventure off into the dungeons for exploration and battles. Your team will be comprised of three characters, each with unique abilities and will have to face various forms of enemies. After boss battles there will be event scenes to further progress the story.
In Ray Gigant, the story progresses by exploring and clearing the various dungeons called Megalosites. There a number of these dungeons and players will explore them on a 3D map.
The game features a dynamic 3-way view battle against towering Gigants. When facing huge Gigants, the characters within the party take position from 3 distances, each facing the Gigantwith methods fit for use from their positions.
With the Yorigamisin coexistence with Ichiyaand others, they gradually are taken over by the Yorigami, thus imparting the state of Parasitism. During this time, the characters will fight at the expense of their very lives.
Slash Beat Mode:
Slash Beat Mode, aka SBM, is a special skill that can be unleashed by spending Slash Points (SP). Normally you are only able to execute an action 5 times per turn, but by using SBM you can execute a command over a 100 times.
Leveling System [Evolve Tree]:
The leveling within the game is done through the Evolve Tree system. The tree branches into 3 different categories, each with a distinct feature to them.
48. FATE: Undiscovered Realms
**FATE: The Traitor Soul is now live on Steam!**
FATE fans! You asked for it and we delivered. FATE: Undiscovered Realms, the dungeon crawl-ier sequel to our classic dungeon crawler, is now available! Import your characters from the original FATE and start a new adventure today!
Welcome, Hero. The manxome scourge has retreated into the shadows and you are victorious… but all is not well. A new evil and ancient secrets threaten the very balance between the realms. Take on the quest to find the mysterious Book of Fate and save your beloved Grove once again!
- NEW Steam Trading Cards – We made brand-new, never-before-seen art just for you. (and not because we're huge FATE nerds)
- NEW Steam Badges – Shiny new nuggets of awesome for your collection.
- NEW Steam Emoticons – I FATE you.
- NEW Profile Backgrounds – Remind yourself of your amazing, classic, dungeon crawler adventure with these beautiful, Steam-exclusive backgrounds.
- More Than FATE – Oh, yes. Things just Got Real. This sequel has more pet transformations, dungeons, weapons, monsters and quests than the original.
- Gameplay – It’s HARDCORE! Don’t worry; the gameplay will be the familiar, classic RPG style that fans of the original love, but with an optional Hardcore mode. For the super-est of fans. **Insert sick guitar riff**
- Procedurally generated levels – Adventure through endless caverns, dungeons, mines, tunnels, temples, forests, and snowy wastelands. Read as “Endless FUN,” am I right?
- Economy – Of course, you can still buy, sell and gamble your fat loots!
- Classic – It’s the classic sequel to a classic game. Why haven’t you played it yet?
49. Smashing The Battle
Hack-and-slash action with two stunning heroines, tight and stylish gameplay
— sounds like your cup of tea?Then SMASHING THE BATTLE is for you!
In the year 2085, a huge multiplex construction site becomes a victim of a massive scale hacking incident.
Due to the hack, the construction robots starts to attack the workers on site. What could have possibly happened?
Now you can witness it yourself, with two unique characters to control and two stories to unfold! Features two storylinesThe two heroines tell different narratives, so be sure to follow their destiny to the end.two Distinct PlaystyleEach heroine features a unique gameplay, so the stories will unfold with refreshing, brand new challenges.hack-and-slash / Shoot ‘em Up HybridSome enemies can unleash devastating attack, filling the whole screen with explosives to dodge.
You must evade and squeeze between the shots to destroy the enemy!fan-art From Various ArtistsThe fan-arts drawn by many talented artists during the production have been added to the game as bonus content. Enjoy unlocking them by playing optional challenges!
50. DICETINY: The Lord of the Dice
Set in a fantasy world, Middle Board, DICETINY is a parody turn-based card and board game mash-up where you as one of the heroes must take on powerful monsters using minions and spell cards, and ultimately defeat an evil sage to save the world from an apocalypse.features
- Offers unique gameplay mechanic by combining card and board game elements.
- Various dungeons guarded by powerful monsters. with different game rules.
- Meet new class-based heroes, each with a unique skill, during your adventure.
- Build your deck and apply a different strategy depending on the dungeon.
- Puns and parodies hopefully everyone will enjoy.