Games Like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
Category: Action, Shooter,
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3,
Trying to find games like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN? Try these 50 great games that are similar to METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for PC
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Xbox One
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for PlayStation 4
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for iOS
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Android
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for macOS
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Linux
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Nintendo Switch
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Nintendo 3DS
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Nintendo DS
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Xbox 360
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Xbox
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for PlayStation 3
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for PlayStation 2
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for PlayStation
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for PS Vita
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for PSP
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Wii U
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for Wii
- Game like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN for GameCube
Games Like METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim,Counter-Strike: Global Offensive,Grand Theft Auto IV,Prey (2017),Half-Life 2: Episode One,Hitman: Absolution,Ori and the Blind Forest,Counter-Strike: Source,Call of Duty: Black Ops II,Thief
1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The fifth game in the series, Skyrim takes us on a journey through the coldest region of Cyrodiil. Once again player can traverse the open world RPG armed with various medieval weapons and magic, to become a hero of Nordic legends –Dovahkiin, the Dragonborn. After mandatory character creation players will have to escape not only imprisonment but a fire-breathing dragon. Something Skyrim hasn’t seen in centuries.
After Oblivion, the magic system was reworked, in order to show players more aggressive and direct combat. As a Dragonborn, your character will be able to use the powerful magic of dragon shouts, powered, upgraded and researched with the souls of the dragons that will be randomly encountered by players, while traveling. Hundreds of sidequests will invite players to discover every part of the newly introduced land. Aside from already filled with guilds, Daedra and steampunk Dwemer ruins, Skyrim has additional DLC content that not only brings Solstheim island and vampire conclave but gives players the ability to build their own homes, instead of buying pre-made ones.
2. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike is a multiplayer phenomenon in its simplicity. No complicated narratives to explain the source of the conflict, no futuristic and alien threats, but counter-terrorists against terrorists. Arena shooter at its core, CS:GO provides you with various methods of disposing enemies and reliant on cooperation within the team. During the round of the classical clash mode, you will gradually receive currency to purchase different equipment. Each player can carry a primary weapon, secondary pistol, knife and a set of grenades, which all can change the battle if wielded by the skilled player.
Objectives are clear and vary from map to map, from game mode to game mode. Stop the terrorists from planting explosives, stop the counter-terrorist from retrieving the hostages, kill everyone who isn’t you and just perform the best with.
CS:GO is one of the major cybersport discipline, which makes playing it more exciting to some players. Aside from purchasing the game, CS:GO is infamous for its loot case system, that requires players to purchase keys, in order to open said cases. Customization items consist of weapon skins, weapon stickers, and sprays that do not affect gameplay and have purely visual value to the player.
3. Grand Theft Auto IV
Every crime story is a story of a search for success. The player will become Niko Bellic, immigrant arriving at the Liberty City to reunite with his cousin Roman and find the man that betrayed him and his army unit fifteen years prior to the events of the game. While protecting his cousin, Niko has to deal with loan sharks, Russian mobsters, and other gangs. After the third game, GTA brought more realism to the player, in order to make the city and its people look more believable. Street vendors on every corner will sell food that replenishes health, bars with playable dart boards, bowling alleys and even comedy clubs and movie theatres. Open world will allow players not only hang out with important NPC in order to receive bonuses and unlocks but taking girls on the dates as well, to help Niko settle. Multiplayer mode allows up to 32 players to explore the copy of the single-player city and initiate multiplayer activities, like races or Deathmatches.
4. Prey (2017)
Prey (2017) is a single-player sci-fi first-person shooter developed by Arkane Studios Austin and published by Bethesda Softworks. While it is technically a reboot of the 2006 game of the same name developed by Human Head Studios, of which the sequel suffered a fall into development hell before the license was sold to Bethesda Softworks, there is no relation between the stories and universes of the two games.
The game is set in the near future of an alternate reality. You find yourself stranded on the Talos I space station, invaded by hostile aliens referred to as the Typhon. To survive, you must explore Talos I in search of weapons and resources to fight off the invaders. Along the way, you'll use neural modification devices to learn skills and psychic abilites.
Prey's gameplay loop takes heavy inspiration from System Shock and Bioshock. The game received critical acclaim for its gameplay and its atmosphere. Prey received one paid DLC extension called Mooncrash which introduced a roguelite mode and a free update called Typhon Hunter which introduced a multiplayer mode inspired by classic prop hunt.
5. Half-Life 2: Episode One
Direct continuation of the Half-Life 2, Episode One serves as a direct sequel to the story. After the mystically assisted escape from the citadel, Gordon and Alyx are reunited outside, but the Citadel core became unstable and will imminently self-destruct. And the only way to save citizens of City 17 is to re-enter the decaying building and slow down the destruction for long enough, to evacuate the civilians and families.
Continuation of the story uses the same Source engine, and players will have to traverse linear stages, disposing of enemies and solving physics puzzles. This time Gordon will be accompanied and assisted by Alyx. Her AI will attempt to adjust to the player choices. While purchasing Episode One, players will receive a copy of Half-Life: Deathmatch with it. Game mechanics and puzzles will center around Gravity Gun, which will be the first weapon in players possession from the beginning.
6. Hitman: Absolution
The direct sequel to the Hitman: Blood money, Absolution tells the story of Agent 47, the true intentions of his Agency and how top Agent became a renegade on the run. Unlike previous games in the series, players will get more linear and cinematic experience. The game revolves around objective-based missions, providing various methods of completion. Players can avoid direct confrontation by disguising themselves in other people’s uniforms and use environmental interactions to distract or kill unsuspecting targets. And in case of raising the alarm, players can try to rush the mission with the direct attack, using dozens of available weapons.
Players can use special vision mechanic, called Instinct. It allows seeing through the solid surfaces in order to observe NPC’s, items that can be interacted with and predict the movement of patrolling guards. Absolution provides players with additional challenges and collectibles in order to invite players to explore the maps.
7. Ori and the Blind Forest
Ori and the blind forest is a game with a stunning visual style, which looks like a fairytale one, and also the game takes place to a beautiful and atmospheric soundtrack.
The forest of Nibel is dying. You play as a character named Ori and a spirit named Sein. They are trying to save the magical forest after the dark spirit Kuro stole the heart of the tree of life, what made the forest began to wither rapidly, losing its vitality: the water becomes dirty, the trees cease to bloom and bear fruit, and the woodland is covered with thick thorns.
Playing in the Ori and the blind forest, you have to explore a vast world, to solve platform problems and relatively complex, but interesting puzzles (first of all, they test your reaction and agility). Using the abilities of Ori (initially, he can only jump, but a lot of other skills will be opened during the game) and Sein (the ability to attack enemies) you have to cope with the difficulties on the way to fix the situation and cure the forest.
8. Counter-Strike: Source
Counter-Strike: Source is the third entry of the big franchise of competitive shooters. Based on a modification to the original Valve game Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Source has no plot yet fully concentrating on a competitive part of the gameplay.
With two opposing teams, Counter Terrorist and Terrorist, each side has a unique set of weapons to choose. Having a big variety for a player, you can select a gun for your particular style of gameplay. Pistols, shotguns, rifles or machine guns are available in the game for a certain price you can earn by winning each round. You can win by successful bombing the target or defusing the bomb, eliminate the whole enemy team or by rescuing hostages. A big choice of game modes also aids plenty amount of maps. You can have a standard match, deathmatch, gun game or jumping challenges. In Counter-Strike: Source anyone can find something for himself.
9. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter, a direct sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops that features its protagonists. The story is divided into two time periods. It starts in 1986 with Alex Mason that has to return to work after his retirement to catch Raul Menendez, responsible for multiple crimes. The second storyline takes place in 2025; you play as David, Mason’s son, who also needs to find Menendez who sparks the second Cold War. The game has several endings depending on your actions in both storylines.
The campaign mode in Black Ops II is also selected in two parts. There are story missions, where you can make decisions that will affect the future of the characters. Additionally, Strike Force missions, available in 2025, feature permanent death - if the character is killed, you can’t return to the checkpoint, and have to continue the game without them.
Like two previous games in the series, Black Ops II has the Zombies mode with a completely new story. It starts with nuclear experiments in 2025 Nevada that cause the appearance of zombies.
Thief is a stealth-action game, the 4th installment in the Thief series and the first game since 2004 Thief: Deadly Shadows. The game was made as an attempt to reboot the franchise.
Just as previous entries, the game takes place in the dark fantasy world with notable steampunk and Victorian era influence. You play as Garrett, the master thief who awakens after one-year slumber caused by accident in one of his missions. He finds out that his hometown is plagued by a mysterious disease “The Gloom.”
The gameplay can be described as first-person stealth-action with the heavy emphasis on the variability of completing missions. Sneaking behind the enemies is usually a more effective way of performing tasks than openly fighting with them. Garrett possesses several different tools and weapons like lockpicks, prybar, etc. One of Garrett’s few weapons is bow which has 8 types of arrows and the full range of application from killing and poisoning enemies to putting out torches and distracting guards.
11. Lords of the Fallen
Lords of the Fallen is an action RPG, which is set in the fictional world abandoned by Gods and occupied by supernatural hostile power. Players assume the role of Harkyn, a human hero seeking to defeat threatening villains. According to the storyline, the main character is released from prison, where he was held for his sins, in order to protect the world. While wandering around the in-game world, the protagonist, controlled by players, eliminate bosses and earn experience points. As far as Harkyn has a branch of abilities, both combat and magical parameters can be upgraded with experience. In addition to the main story, players are able to complete various side quests, which expand the whole picture of the game, to gain extra experience or to unlock new equipment. Character’s customization ability allows creating a heavy knight as well as a lightweight attacker. The gameplay also features the progress-saving system: if dead, players can return to the ghost (remaining on the place of death) and get their progress back.
12. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company is the ninth game in the Battlefield series overall. The plot is set in an alternate history timeline, in which there's an ongoing war between the United States and Russia; and the Russians are winning. They have already conquered most of Eurasia and made Latin American Countries their allies. The protagonist is a member of Bravo-2 spec ops squad. He is tasked with eliminating colonel Arkady Kirilenko, the leader of a secret project that is about to produce a Russian superweapon that can be used to defeat the US once and for all. The rest of Bravo-2 is computer-controlled. The NPC will assist the player and are technically immortal; however, they cannot complete missions without player's actions.
While most of the time you play as infantry, there are certain stages where players can drive tanks, helicopters, gun turrets and other vehicles. One of the most distinctive features of the game's Frostbite engine is that all elements of the environment are fully destructible. Besides plot-driven single-player campaign, there's also multiplayer that allows five different modes. All characters are divided into four classes: Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon. Medics, in particular, can speed up the health regeneration; however, lost hit points are slowly restored by themselves.
13. Serious Sam 3: BFE
The alien monster destroyed all earthlings, except one. But this one has a full set of everything that can be called hardcore and brutality. From the athletic figure and the hoarse voice to short phrases that leave no doubt in the victory. He goes to the past, for it can return everything as it was.
This type of hero sets everything else, the plot is clear and straightforward - run and shoot. It happens on twelve levels, the landscapes of which are created by Nature for bloody and dynamic battles. Everyone who likes to shoot and run will be happy with everything in this game. The best in the genre is collected in one place and cleaned to chemical purity. Even the monsters you meet as old friends - and they also try for you with all their might. They roar, beat and shoot, covering the sky.
There are enough weapons in the game, including hand-to-hand combat skills. Separate pleasure - if you kill monsters by your hands, you need to find your own approach to each. One monster needs to be pulled out of the eye, the other will die only if you wrest the heart. The heart, by the way, can then be thrown in someone - it can kill. There are a lot of pleasant surprises of this kind in the game.
14. Binary Domain
Humanity has just solved problems like global warming - with the help of robots. Robot assistants were American, behaved correctly and differed from people clearly. But one madman from Tokyo began to produce robots that do not know that they are robots - and this can be understood because they look and behave exactly like people. This is a violation of the law, and the team of pros from different countries flies to Japan to forever stop the conveyor of the insane inventor. Robots with problems of self-identification can provide a variety for those fans of tactical shooters who are tired of terrorists and zombies.
The game has visually attractive features. The style of opponents, the style of equipping the team of heroes are very attractive and original. Some details of the battles are well presented - bullets knock out picturesque clouds of debris. Locations are less expressive - apparently, so as not to interfere with focusing on the actual combat. A notable feature of the gameplay is the dependence of the relationship in the team on the player's actions. If the team has bad mutual support - lower trust, lower trust - lower effectiveness in combat.
15. DiRT RallyDiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
16. Sniper Elite 4
"Sniper Elite 4 is a smart, strategic shooter that empowers you to make your own path"
IGN, 8.3/10 "A riotously entertaining WW2 stealth adventure"
Eurogamer, Recommended "An ambitious stealth game that handily outperforms its predecessors"
PC World, 4/5
Discover unrivalled sniping freedom in the largest and most advanced World War 2 shooter ever built. Experience tactical third-person combat, gameplay choice and epic longshots across gigantic levels as you liberate wartime Italy from the grip of Fascism.
Set in the aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, Sniper Elite 4 transports players across the beautiful Italian peninsula, from sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns, to ancient forests, mountain valleys and colossal Nazi megastructures.
Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburne must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it’s even begun.EXPANSIVE CAMPAIGNEncounter hours of gripping gameplay in huge campaign levels with hundreds of enemies, vehicles and high-ranking Nazi officers to hunt. Forge your own path to your objectives, uncover new sniper nests, find secret side missions, collectibles and more!AWARD-WINNING SNIPINGExperience genre-defining rifle ballistics where snipers must take account of wind, gravity and heart rate to land satisfying shots over hundreds of meters.EXTENSIVE ARSENALAdapt seamlessly to any combat situation with an impressive array of iconic World War 2 sniper rifles, pistols, submachine guns, heavy weapons, traps, grenades and explosives.DEEP CUSTOMISATIONHone your combat effectiveness by upgrading skills and tweaking key weapon traits such as scope magnification, muzzle velocity and stability. Create and edit custom loadouts for any encounter.SLICK TRAVERSALS AND TAKEDOWNSClimb, hang, shimmy and leap your way across the game’s vast environments to get the drop on enemies and deliver killing blows from behind cover, hanging over ledges and more!ACCLAIMED X-RAY KILL CAMSSniper Elite’s acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera returns with all-new visuals and features, now framing your most impressive melee attacks and explosive trap kills in bone-cracking detail.TACTICAL CO-OPPlay the entire campaign online with another player or jump into dedicated co-operative game modes for up to 4 players.THRILLING MULTIPLAYERTake Sniper Elite’s trademark sharpshooting into unique competitive play for up to 12 players in 6 modes across 6 custom-designed maps. Even more modes and maps will be released FREE after launch!
17. Call of Duty
Call of Duty is a World War II first-person shooter developed by Infinity Ward. It is the first game in the series by the same name.
During the game's singleplayer campaign, the players take control of three soldiers from different armies: Joey Martin from the U.S. military, sergeant Evans from the British SAS, and Alexei Ivanovich Voronin from the Red Army. The game's plot follows their path from boot camp to the Battle of Berlin. There are 26 missions present in the game.
Call of Duty features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. During the singleplayer campaign, a briefing is held or a slide-show with commentary before every mission. In order to complete a level, the player has to complete several objectives in a chronological order. There are four difficulty levels in Call of Duty, they differ in the amount of damage the player can sustain. There is no health regeneration system present in the game. A health pack system is used instead.
The players can carry two main weapons, one pistol, and 10 grenades. The players can melee any enemy they encounter in the game.
At the beginning of the match, the players choose one of four sides: the U.S. Army, the British forces, the Vermacht, and the Red Army.
There are 4 game modes present in Call of Duty: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Domination and Search and Destroy.
The game's maps are renditions of the real battlefields, such as Sainte-Mere-Eglise, the shores of Normandy, Berlin, and Stalingrad.
18. 7 Days to Die
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
19. Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: The Fall is a first-person role-playing stealth-action game developed by Eidos Montreal. It is the fourth installment in the series. The game serves as a prequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
The year is 2027. Human augmentations are a common thing. Bex Saxon, an ex-SAS, gets employed by a PMC called Belltower Associates. Hiding from the Illuminati in Costa Rica, Ben starts to experience augmentation rejection syndrome because of a global shortage of Neuropozyne which suppresses the symptoms. Ben unravels a global conspiracy revolving around the drug and tries to warn the World Health Organization.
Like the previous installments, the game features a high degree of role-playing. Players are able to upgrade their augmentations, unlocking more and more abilities. An inventory system is also present. Players have the option to use lethal or non-lethal approaches using different takedowns, and a wide range of weaponry. The levels are fairly open-ended so it is possible to complete a mission without even confronting the enemies.
20. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
One could call Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days a modern art project and be correct. Dog Days is the continuation of infamous Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. This time the player controls Lynch - a psychopath who now lives in Hong-Kong with his love Xiu. Kane, the protagonist of the first game, comes to Hong-Kong in hopes to get some money by smuggling guns to Africa together with Lynch, but at the very beginning of the game Lynch decides to do a little job with local mafia and Kane accidentally shoots a girlfriend of influential mafia person and everyone, starting with local hooligans, police and then military turns against the two.
Kane & Lynch: Dog Days differs from all the other third person shooters by its original visual style and presentation. Everything what player sees is filtered by lo-fi visual effects and so everything looks like filmed with an old and cheap digital photo camera. The screen is shaking all the time, censuring wounds of shot enemies, colors of screen drastically changes when Lynch is wounded. The rhythm of the game is insanely quick to the point where it gets surreal.
21. Sniper Elite 3
This prequel to Sniper Elite V2 is set three years before the events of the previous game, in Northern Africa during the World War II. The player assumes the role of US special forces operative Karl Fairburne. His task is to eliminate the Nazi German general Franz Vahlen before he completes his project of a doomsday weapon. The locations and background events are inspired by the real historical places and battles.
The gameplay is strongly oriented towards stealth action. Your protagonist is a talented marksman who can use a variety of sniper rifles. Finding a perfect spot to snipe from is as important as changing it, since you cannot hold one position for too long without being detected. Fairburne’s condition and the environment influence his accuracy; for example, he cannot shoot straight after running or against the wind. A unique targeting system allows you to see where your bullet will hit the enemy’s body or a vehicle and the amount of damage it can deal. Fairburne can also use other types of guns, as well as explosives. Kills earn the player the points that push your character towards higher ranks. Besides the story mode, there’s a co-op mode and five multiplayer modes, including the classic deathmatch and “capture the flag”.
22. Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Lord of the Rings: War in the North is an action RPG developed by Snowblind Studios. The game is based on J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings series of novels.
Eradan, Andriel, and Farin arrive at the Prancing Pony tavern in a small town of Bree where they meet Aragorn. He tasks them with distracting the orcs at Fornost in order to save Frodo from an attack that is plotted against him. The trio sets out on a difficult quest.
At the beginning of every level, the player has to choose one of the three characters to play with. Each character has their own set of skills and equipment.
All three characters are able to use light and heavy attacks, block enemy attacks, sprint, and perform combat rolls. Critical strike system is also present. During singleplayer it is possible to command the player's comrades.
Online co-op mode is also present with up to three players. It is possible to swap items between the characters with each character being able to find their own set of secrets on the level which is not possible in singleplayer.
Leveling up system is also present with players being able to level up their melee attacks, long-range attacks or their defense.
23. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2 is a tactical RPG in the science-fictional setting. The sequel to Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, the game follows its tendency to simplify strategy aspect and focus on battles. So, base building is removed; instead, you can explore locations and kill various monsters.
The game's story places you in the middle of the war on the desert planet Calderis. While helping another group, your Space Marines squad is attacked by Orks. This battle starts a whole string of missions, which the campaign mode consists of. The plot had several endings; unlike in previous games, here you need to pick units up before the fight and can't change them later.
Dawn of War 2 extends the series’ role-play features. You can choose from four races and form armies of six different squads. Every race and squad has its own characteristic. The game also places a heavier focus on weapons and cover with improved physics, additionally making the experience more realistic in a way fights between huge mechs can be.
Strider is a platforming hack and slash game developed by Double Helix Games. The game is a reboot of 1989 title, yet the developers didn't intend the game to be viewed as one.
The title retells the original game's story. In the dystopian future, the best assassin of an organization called Strider is sent to eliminate the dictatorship of Grandmaster Melo who took over Earth and is now based in Kazakh City.
Strider features fast combat with the element of acrobatics. Similar to the original NES game, it is an intense side-scrolling action title. The players are free to explore Kazakh City in order to obtain new abilities and equipment. There are also several pickups scattered across the level. The pickups were intended to be found and collected rather than being temporary bonuses.
The game features three modes: Story Mode, Beacon Run, where the players have to reach multiple checkpoints as fast as possible, and Survival where players are put up against waves of enemies. The game features a ranking system and public leaderboards.
25. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot™, is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy game collection. Now you can experience Crash Bandicoot like never before. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all, Crash Bandicoot™, Crash Bandicoot™ 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot™ 3: Warped. Relive all your favorite Crash moments in their fully-remastered graphical glory and get ready to put some UMPH in your WUMP!Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy Stormy Ascent Level
Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot game. Previously unfinished and unreleased, this level will challenge even the most hardcore of Crash fans! Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes?Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Future Tense Level
Play the first-ever NEW level built for the original trilogy’s gameplay in almost 20 years. Drawing inspiration from the cut “Waterfall Level” from the first Crash Bandicoot game, Future Tense features several puzzles from the original level set in the futuristic setting from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Discover a whole new level of difficulty for Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy as you dodge rockets, destroy robots and leaps lasers while ascending a massive futuristic skyscraper.
26. Dead Rising
Dead Rising was a specific iteration of an open world action horror game that is considered to be a beat ‘em up. The difference is that it’s a zombie survival with horror elements and crafting mechanics. The protagonist, Frank West, is sneaking into the Willamette to gather information on the reasons why is it being sealed by the National Guard. After landing on the roof of the big shopping mall, Frank asks the pilot to pick him up in 72 hours. Inside Frank learns of a massive zombie outbreak, and a threat of it nationwide infestation.
In order to complete missions, the player will have to explore the shopping mall and fend off the zombies. Frank has access to more than 250 items that can be used as weapons, ranging from low to high damage. Some of the weapons might have environmental properties, like being heated on the open fire. All weapons can be used a limited amount of times in order to make the player explore and search for random encounters, with struggling survivors that need saving, or “psychopaths” that act as mini-bosses. The game uses RPG elements, where the player earns Prestige Points that can be spent to improve skills and attributes. As a photographer, Frank has a camera that can be used to take pictures, that are rated and their rating score is converted into the Prestige Points.
27. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
After six titles into the series, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six polished and tried the formulas to keep the player interested. This installment allows players to insert their own characters in place of Bishop, a squad mate of the previous protagonist, Logan Keller. Story campaign can be played in co-op with another player, and will follow the operatives through the search for the terrorist, that detonated a chemical bomb, taking many innocent lives. In case of a co-op, the Host will take the place of Bishop, with the additional player taking the place of Knight, whose looks are also can be changed by the said player.
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is a first-person shooter for the most part, but the camera switches into the third person mode while the characters are taking cover. Players can partake in Terrorist Hunt, which is a quick map with randomly scattered enemies a player has to kill. This mode can be played as a Lone Wolf, or with AI companions and a co-op partner. Regular multiplayer of Vegas 2 has been expanded to add ten more maps, two adversarial modes, and better online matchmaking.
28. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Soulstorm is the third and final expansion for 2004 strategy game Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War. Unlike two previous expansions (Winter Assault and Dark Crusade), it was not developed by Relic Entertainment, but by Iron Lore Entertainment.
Being the expansion of Dawn of War, the gameplay in Soulstorm is similar to the original game. It is a real-time strategy combat-focused game based on the tabletop wargame Warhammer 40,000. The players have to build bases, train units, obtain upgrades, gather recourses and fight with enemies, strategically using unique traits of different units.
The main difference in Soulstorm is the addition of two new factions: all-female imperial division Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar – a faction of Eldar space pirates with apparent sadistic tendencies. It also features new aerial type of units for every fraction, the new campaign and few new mechanics and gameplay tweaks.
29. Medal of Honor Airborne
Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the “All-American” 82nd Airborne Division, and revolutionize the way the war is fought. From a rocky beginning in Sicily to war winning triumphs in the heart of Germany, fight the epic WWII battles that turned America’s first paratroopers into combat legends. Begin each mission from the air and behind enemy lines, then jump immediately into the action. On the ground, tackle objectives in any order across an expansive, free-roaming environment, using a wide variety of upgradeable weapons to your strategic advantage.
For instructions on how to switch language in-game after initial launch, see the README file available in game Support file.
30. ObductionNow also playable on Oculus Rift!
Note: This is a visually lush and detailed game. Playing in VR takes full advantage of higher-end systems - please refer to its minimum and recommended specs.
From Cyan, the indie studio that brought you Myst, comes a new sci-fi adventure.
As you walk beside the lake on a cloudy night, a curious, organic artifact falls from the starry sky and inexplicably, without asking permission, transports you across the universe. You’ve been abducted from your cozy existence and added into an alien landscape with pieces of Earth from unexpected times and places.
The strange worlds of Obduction reveal their secrets only as you explore, discover, coax, and consider their clues. As you bask in the otherworldly beauty and explore the enigmatic landscapes, remember that the choices you make will have substantial consequences. This is your story now.
Make it home.
“Immense and immersive… It was breathtaking… something that feels magical.” - UploadVR
“Cyan has succeeded in making another adventure that feels truly timeless.” - Polygon
“Obduction’s beautiful world is a worthy successor to Myst.” - Wired
31. Metal Gear Survive
METAL GEAR SURVIVE builds upon METAL GEAR SOLID V’S enduring stealth action gameplay while introducing the new elements of exploration and survival to create a bold new experience.
METAL GEAR SURVIVE is a spin off from the main METAL GEAR SOLID V story that takes place in a strange alternative universe.
Create your own character and learn to survive. Scavenge resources, craft weapons, build a base camp and explore the unknown while developing the survival skills necessary in this hostile environment.
In CO-OP mode, assemble a team of four players to infiltrate and defend areas from hordes of creatures. Place fortifications and defensive weapons strategically to give you an advantage against ever intensifying enemies. Team work and resourcefulness are key in these fast paced co-op missions.
32. URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE
URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE is a racing platformer game developed by Tate Multimedia. It does not have any relation to the Trials game series.
The players take control of a freestyle bike rider. The objective of the game is too complete the level using the most tricks possible.
The game features two types of stages: the players are required to finish the level in a certain amount of time or to complete a given list of tricks.
The levels for the first type of stages do not require anything else other than completing the stage while avoiding obstacles. If the player's character touches anything with any body part, they have to restart from the nearest checkpoint. The environments in the game differ drastically from each other. The players may even ride through a city where a riot takes place.
The trick-oriented stages do not feature a time limit. The players have to complete a certain trick and follow the directions that are placed on the level. There are five tricks present in the game. For each successful trick, the player is awarded points based on how spectacular the trick was. For every fall, 50 points are taken away from you. These points are used to unlock new levels and to compete with other players using the in-game leaderboard.
A player customization system is also present in the game. While the players are free to dress their rider however they like, it is also possible to upgrade the bike, which will affect the gameplay.
33. Call to ArmsConquer rural areas, factories, railway stations and towns during intense missions and use the environment to your advantage. Cover is everywhere, and almost everything can be destroyed. An unseen amount of challenges are awaiting you in exciting, yet competitive online combat supported by Steamworks!Real-Time Strategy
Control several dozen units and place your squads in cover, flank your enemies and support your allies while advancing to the next key objective. Plant claymores, fortifiy FOBs, or set up mortar positions. There is an endless amount of options to choose in the RTS mode of Call to Arms.1st/3rd Person Controls
Not only can you defeat your enemies as a commander, but also by taking over any of your individual soldiers. You can control them in 3rd person view, as well as first person. The game has no limits!Tanks
Take over one of your vehicles at any time and join the heat of combat during intense tank warfare! Call to Arms offers you the ability to control every single unit to the last bit, including the type of ammunition you can use to take out enemy targets.Helicopters
If you need that little bit of extra fire power, then hop into a helicopter and support your allies in online matches with some serious air support that leaves no room for escape!
theHunter is a hunter simulation game developed by Expansive Worlds. It is a part of theHunter simulation series and serves as a reboot of the whole series.
No plot whatsoever is present in the game. At the beginning of the game, the players create their own character and complete a tutorial. After that, the players are put into an immersive open world where they can either hunt any animal they find or activate missions, the completion of which grants the players some amount of the in-game currency.
The game's world is resembled by an immense island that features the surroundings of Washington, United States; Australia; France. The game can be played freely, yet only five species are present in its free-to-play version.
While hunting, it is essential for the players to use cover to avoid getting detected by their prey. Each animal has its own specific reaction to the changes in the game's world. Some animals do not sense smells as well as the others, so the players can get to the prey much closer. It is also essential to take the sound you make into account, as it may scare the animal you hunt away.
For hunting several species, it is required to use a specific weapon. The players are free to use bows on any animal they can find in the world, while the game's firearms' calibers have to be carefully picked out by the players, based on the animal.
35. Etherlords IIThe saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of Ether and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Lead your hero on an unforgettable journey through lands filled with unsurpassed beauty and danger to unlock the ultimate mystery.
Etherlords II is an exciting mix of role-play and tactical turn-based combat in the best traditions of fantasy trading card games.
This version of the game supports co-op battles via Internet, including Round Table mode: round robin elimination tournament with random set of cards.Key Features
- Five campaigns covering a magnificent fantasy world
- Hundreds of spells and creatures combine to create nearly unlimited tactical possibilities
- New monsters and magic that can be used by any of the four races
- Enhance your Hero’s skills throughout each campaign with new spells, creatures and abilities.
- Non-linear missions with multiple paths to completion
- Thorough tutorial system to help you learn basic and advanced dueling tactics
- 4 multiplayer modes. A dedicated master server that calculates and maintains your statistics and raitings
36. Sine Mora EX
Sine Mora is a Latin expression meaning “without delay.” The setting of this shoot 'em up game is described as “style-inspired dieselpunk.”
There are two plots in the game, developing at different points in time.
The first story is about a father who avenges the Empire for his son. His son, a bomber pilot, was executed by the Empire because he refused to drop a nuclear bomb during the Enkies attack.
The second story is about the last survivors of the Enkie race, who also plan to take revenge on the Empire for the fact that the Empire destroyed them.
Both plots of the game often develop in the same locations, but the differences between the situation in these places are very significant, because the events of different plots occur at completely different times.
Everything happens on the planet Seol, which is very hike to Earth. However, the crust of this planet is very unstable, and this is the cause of the constant earthquakes. The landscape of the planet is very variable, its geography changes significantly over very short periods of time.
By the time the game starts on the planet, two main factions compete: the aggressive Empire, ruled by the dictator, and the kingdom of Atarak, inhabited by the Enkie race.
The Enkie race follows the teachings of the great prophet Enkie and is able to manage time. They can carry themselves and any object at any time past or future.
The empire does not know how to manage time, but it is developing a machine that can do it. This machine will be able to accelerate the individual time of any object or living being, in order to bring it to the end of its existence, erasing, as soon as possible.
The player controls the aircraft, the main weapon of which can be upgraded. The main weapon can be used without limitation. There is also a secondary weapon. It is more powerful, but its use is limited.
The player's performance is estimated by the sum of the indicators: the destruction of enemies, the damage received, collected powerups (shielding, extra time, and upgraded weapon).
Destruction of enemies with the primary weapon will increase the game's score multiplier, while use of the secondary weapon or time manipulation will reset the multiplier.
The game has four difficulties: normal, challenging, hard and insane.
Game modes are: Story, Arcade, Score Attack, and Boss Training.
Instead of health, a player’s state is measured by time. At the beginning of each level, the player receives a certain amount of time. This time can be reduced (accelerated) due to the actions of enemies, and the destruction of enemies, on the contrary, increases, stretches time.
37. FRONT MISSION EVOLVEDIn the year 2171, the world is a changed place. The countries have merged into rival super nations called U.C.S. and O.C.U. The human race started a massive push into space by building orbital elevators to set up surveillance satellites to watch over their adversaries. However, tension rises when a U.C.S. orbital elevator is destroyed by unknown forces. Dylan Ramsey, a young engineer, finds himself quickly caught in a swirl of destruction, conspiracies and crumbling alliances in a new war brewing between the O.C.U. and the U.C.S.
- Third-Person Shooter Action - Fast-paced action awaits as players battle enemies in the concrete mazes of cities, the frozen wastes of the Antarctic and a host of unique locations.
- Customization Options - Players can strategize their combat by choosing from dozens of weapons, shoulder attachments, and wanzer parts to build a war machine that suits their play style.
- Online Multiplayer - FME is the first in its series to boast online multiplayer with a team-based mode with up to 4-on-4 wanzer-sized death matches.
- Over-the-Top Visuals - Features breathtaking CG movies by Visual Works, the cutting-edge studio whose previous work includes cut scenes for the acclaimed FINAL FANTASY® series.
- Battle Skills - Gain a tactical advantage over an opponent by equipping your weapons with a wide variety of different skills such as a corrosive or piercing shot.
- E.D.G.E. System - Activate the E.D.G.E. system on your wanzer to enter a state of high-performance overdrive by boosting its power and slowing down enemies.
38. Hellgate: LondonRETURN OF THE HELLGATE: LONDON ON STEAM!
With the support of many fans, developers have been able to offer the latest version of Hellgate: London game in the Steam.
Hellgate: London provides a single play environment with the latest version (Version 2.0) of the Hellgate: Tokyo service.
The game provides single play optimized scenario contents and premium support items.
The Hellgate: London is an action role-playing legend game you have been waiting for. Hellgate: London presents a near future that the devils and minions were brought to the Earth before the whole world falls into fears. As a survivor, you must rescue humanity from army of darkness using battle skills and magic.
The game offers endless replayability to its users through different modes, levels, random generated monsters and huge collection of weapons and items. You can enjoy playing game in either third-person or first-person perspective.
The Hellgate introduces six classes of characters to choose from. Each character has its philosophy, training and combat skills. The class you choose is an important factor that determines a game play. In addition to the class, you can choose various visual physical attributes like sex, height, size, hair and skin color etc.
Character customization system allows you to create your own unique character and raise its level and skills through quest performance and battle against the devil.
Random generation system
Hellgate: London provides infinite repeat playability by creating randomly generated dungeons, items and quests. Random maps allow you to have unique and personalized play to enjoy different experiences each time you play. Every space the player steps into is a randomly generated map, where quests and items are always generated randomly.
One of the important features of Hellgate's game play is its collectable rare item system.
Hellgate offers a variety of items such as Random, Rare, Unique, Named and Quest items to ensure you enjoying the game.
Furthermore, through various item-related systems you can create an infinite number of items and get support in the development of your character with a higher level of items and characters.
39. SpellForce 3SpellForce 3 - The perfect blend between RTS and RPG!
SpellForce 3 goes back to the roots of the SpellForce saga. The story takes place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn and the players becomes a part of a rich high fantasy world named Eo.Features:
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer!
- Build to Fight: Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesnt require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections.
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Apply some tactics: Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Play on your own: Long Single Player Campaign of 30+ hours
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes - Play cooperatively or compete against each other
40. The Count LucanorJoin Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colorful characters, and remember: horror always lurks beneath the surface.
With a retro, halfway-between-8-and-16-bit style and inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill or Dark Souls, among others, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles. The title is in development for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
- Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.
Once upon a time, there was a poor boy named Hans who lived with his mother near the woods. On his birthday, the boy had no presents nor sweets. He got so upset he decided to leave home for good. Before he left, his mother gave him his grandfather's cane, some cheese and three pieces of gold. Hans walked into the forest in search of adventure. Soon it was night and the boy was really scared, so he tried to go back. But then, a quaint kobold happened to cross his path and Hans decided to follow him to a castle. The kobold told him he would inherit great wealth if he passed a simple trial... guessing his name. Trapped in the castle, Hans will live a spooky mystery, fantasy and horror adventure to become the new Count Lucanor.
We’ve hired the greatest composer of all time - Johann Sebastian Bach - to create a soundtrack that will remain etched in your mind forever. Using chiptune tools, we’ve transformed a series of hidden gems of the author to create unique soundscapes for our tale.
41. God ModeDo you like running? How about gunning? What if special abilities are thrown into the mix? Upgradable weapons? Let's say there’re dozens of on-screen enemies to unleash this firepower on, and as your reward for dispatching them you get experience and gold to collect that can be used for character customization and new equipment--all the while playing alongside friends in 4-player cooperative play! If you like the sound of all this, then you'll love God Mode.
Retro shooter action and RPG elements are combined in this new downloadable third-person shooter. God Mode combines non-linear gameplay, fast and frantic shooting, hordes of on-screen enemies, a fully functional online coop mode, and features visuals and gameplay that rival that of a full-priced boxed title. Matches rarely--if ever--play out the same, as dozens of in-game modifiers can significantly alter the gameplay on the fly. Characters are fully customizable, both in appearance and equipment, which continually evolve. Gold and experience are constantly accrued and used to unlock new and satisfying weaponry and unique powerful abilities, both of which can be further upgraded.Key Features:
- Cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players (with special PvP locations)
- Collect gold and experience to unlock upgradable weapons and abilities
- Extensive character customization
- Dozens of Tests of Faith (in-game modifiers) dynamically alter gameplay in each level
42. TechnobabylonThe year 2087 is upon us — a future where genetic engineering is the norm, the addictive Trance has replaced almost any need for human interaction, and an omnipresent AI named Central powers the city. Its all-seeing CEL police force keeps tabs on everyone, including three people who are about to meet their maker.
- Charlie Regis, an agent of the city’s all-seeing secret police, finds himself blackmailed with the lives of his unborn children. Pushed to the limits by his deceit and his past, how far is he willing to go to save his legacy?
- Latha Sesame, a jobless agoraphobe addicted to the Trance, has become targeted for assassination. Without knowing who to trust, she must face the dangers of “meatspace” and survive a fate that has invisibly ruled her entire life.
- Max Lao, a tech-savvy case officer who joined CEL to forget her criminal past. Now she finds herself torn between two loyalties. When she’s asked to apprehend her best friend and partner, she must choose to follow her friend or the law.
As these three struggle to save themselves, they will soon discover a string of conspiracies that threatens not only their lives, but everything they think they know.
43. DOOM Eternal
As the DOOM Slayer, you return to find Earth has suffered a demonic invasion. Raze Hell and discover the Slayer’s origins and his enduring mission to rip and tear…until it is done.
Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power as you battle your way across dimensions with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.
Slayer Threat Level at Maximum
Armed with a shoulder-mounted flamethrower, retractable wrist-mounted blade, upgraded guns and mods, and abilities like the Double Dash, you're faster, stronger, and more versatile than ever.
Take what you need from your enemies: Glory kill for extra health, incinerate for armor, and chainsaw demons to stock up on ammo to become the ultimate demon-slayer.
BATTLEMODE is the new 2 versus 1 multiplayer experience built from the ground up at id Software. A fully-armed DOOM Slayer faces off against two player-controlled demons, duking it in a best-of-five round match of intense first-person combat. BATTLEMODE launches with 6 handcrafted maps and 5 playable demons – the Marauder, Archvile, Revenant, Mancubus and Pain Elemental.
44. Dead Effect 2Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 300+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
- play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
- challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
45. Warhammer 40,000: RegicideWarhammer 40,000: RegicideRegicide is a brutal take on one of the greatest turn based strategy games of all time. The game fuses multiple phases of combat with dynamic action. Manoeuvre your army into place and unleash a devastating array of tactical abilities to crush your enemies. The game offers two distinct modes:
Plan the attack and command your soldiers through two phases of combat. Open fire on your enemies, utilise tactical abilities and unleash psychic powers to crush your foes. Fight your way through violent single and multiplayer battles to destroy everything that stands between you and certain victory.
Sharpen your tactics in both single and multiplayer games based on traditional chess rules, executing brutally violent kills in dramatic battlefield terrains. Select your race and go to war online against opponents from all over the world in the fully cross-platform multiplayer mode.
- 2 unique game modes: Play in both Classic chess and extended Regicide game modes.
- Online and single player: Test yourself against our AI in both Campaign and Skirmish and bring your new skills to bear against opponents in multiple online game modes.
- A cunning AI: Sharpen your skills verse 5 different AI difficulty settings in both Classic and Regicide.
- Local multiplayer: Face off against live opponents in local hotseat matches.
- Asynchronous gameplay: Take your game with you and challenge your friends to multiple asynchronous matches.
- Competitive online leaderboards: Compete against your friends and the world with live Classic and Regicide Leaderboards.
- 50 mission single-player campaign: Join Captain Dracomedes as he fights for Hethgar Prime with the Sons of Sanguinius in the 50 mission, fully-narrated campaign: The Angels of Death.
- 2 unique races: Play as the indomitable Space Marines or blood thirsty Orks, each with their unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities and strategies.
- 11 unlockable Chapters and Clans: Requisition one of 11 iconic Space Marine Chapters or Ork Clans to field in multiplayer and skirmish matches
- 36 exclusive models: Tailor your army's appearance by progressing through Campaign, Skirmish (VS AI) and Online Leaderboards.
- 45 unique player and unit abilities: Unleash an overwhelming array of player and unit abilities to bring devastation to your enemies. Customise your ability loadouts to match your play style.
- Localised in 8 different languages: Play in English, French, German, Norwegian, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish.
This is only the beginning. The universe spans untold galaxies to conquer.
This is not just war. This is REGICIDE.
46. Little Racers STREETTop-down racing evolution has arrived!
Little Racers STREET fuses the fun-oriented simplicity of top-down racing games with the excitement of street racing, and the results couldn't be better!
Experience thrilling high speed races, and drift like never before along more than 200 different events. With varied weather conditions affecting handling, you'll need precise driving to reach the first places, and success!
Two cities featuring over 60 different tracks will put your skills to test in the career mode. Start from scratch, and purchase or improve your cars as you keep winning racings and climbing the driver rankings. Complete the challenges to earn special rewards and unlock the high tier cars!
Pick the right car for each race, from an impressive selection of 40+ cars divided in 6 performance tiers. From the slow and steady Panzer to the allmighty Fetuccini Langostino, you'll really feel the difference!
The online multiplayer mode for up to 12 players is fully integrated with the career mode: Race with your friends and earn credits you can spend on new cars and upgrades!
You also can try the time trial mode and try to improve your best laps or compete against your friends, and check your position in the world leaderboards.Features
- Approx. 200 events on 60 different tracks.
- Spectacular drifting physics and handling.
- Weather effects (Rain,Snow,Night...) that greatly affect handling.
- 40+ cars available for purchase and customization, with 6 performance tiers.
- 50+ additional challenges with specific rewards.
- Time trial mode with ghost car features and leaderboards
- Extensive career mode offering hours of content
- Smooth online multiplayer experience for up to 12 players, integrated with career mode and supporting AI racers.
- 2 Huge cities to drive on
47. WAY OF THE SAMURAI 4The Way of the Samurai series is widely renowned for allowing players to make far-reaching decisions that can radically alter the course of the story and this, the fourth entry in this thrilling series and previously exclusive to the PS3, is no exception! Now all the sword wielding action, adventure and drama of the Way of the Samurai series comes to PC for the very first time, continuing the series’ blend of customization, exploration, action gameplay and quirky humour.
Way of the Samurai 4 takes place in the humble port town of Amihama during the mid 19th Century, several years after the arrival of the “black ships” from the West ended Japan’s long history of cultural isolation. Amihama’s downtown area has slowly been converted to a “Little Britain,” complete with European-styled buildings, occupied by an influx of adventurous foreign settlers. Not everyone welcomes these new residents though, and three distinct factions with opposing ideals begin to take shape.
You must take on the role of a master-less samurai looking to establish yourself in this conflicted land of opportunity and uncertainty. It is up to you to decide which faction to support in an almighty conflict amongst the region’s three powers, and so direct the course of Japan’s history.
Will you aid the shogunate pro-government in their attempts to keep the peace and establish cordial relations with the foreign contingent?
Will you help the nationalistic isolationists in their attempts to exile this potential threat to the Japanese way of life?
Or will you ally with the foreigners directed by the British Navy in their attempts to establish silk trade and foster cultural exchange?
Who will you support? Who will you betray? Become the ultimate bastion of virtue or the ultimate disgrace to humanity, and do it however you'd like. The choice is entirely your own...
Come join the denizens of this conflicted harbour and enjoy all the series staples you've come to expect from Way of the Samurai:
• Branching storylines with multiple endings
• Dynamic combat system
• Vast array of melee and gunpowder weaponry
• Extensive character customization
• Key event decision making
• Sword collecting
• Original Japanese voiceover with English subtitles
This PC conversion also features a number of improvements over the original, ensuring that PC gamers receive the best gaming experience possible:
• Improved user interface with both gamepad and keyboard support
• 8 stunning Steam Trading Cards to collect!
• Steam Achievements
• Cloud Saves
What the reviewers had to say about the PS3 version
“Ridiculously over-the-top Japanese historical setting combined with samurai badassery and an open-world, Choose Your Own Adventure–style interface.” - EGM
“I can recommend this game to anyone who is a diehard fan of samurais and enjoys a good combat system wrapped around a unique way of telling a story.” - Darkstation
“...a unique, rewarding experience that to date, can't be found anywhere else.” – Destructoid
48. Strike Vector"Strike Vector is gorgeous shooter with strong mechanics and lots of customisation"
7.7/10 – IGN
"it more than makes up for by being a gorgeous, intensely competitive experience that matches its aesthetic appeal with pure shooter satisfaction"
– 7.5/10 –destructoid
"Strike Vector does one thing - frantic multiplayer combat action - and does it really well" Luke Plunkett
"I do, however, know one thing for sure: Strike Vector The Videogame is unarguably stunning" Nathan Grayson
“Strike Vector est la petite bombe indépendante sans prétention que l’on ne voyait pas venir”
17/20 – jeuxvideo.com
“BELLISSIMO, Strike Vector è uno sparatutto indipendente adrenalinico, appagante e assolutamente spaziale. In tutti i sensi”
9.2/10 – IGN.it
"Amateur de sensations fortes, à vos souris. Si vous cherchiez du Quake en altitude, de l'instagib en vaisseau spatial, le titre qu'il vous faut est enfin dispo : ça s'appelle Strike Vector et c'est pour les joueurs hardcore dont l'estomac est bien accroché"
4/5 – gameblog.fr
Strike Vector is a Brutal aerial FPS that will see you test your skills online against other players in the tradition of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. The game offers an hardcore learning curve for those who don't fear to die a lot at first but who will get a massive rewarding feeling when they will master the game and dominate the battlefield.all New Features Will Be FreeRagequit Corporation will offer free downloadable content after the game release. We want to make sure that every person playing Strike Vector have access to the same content regardless of when they will get the game.gameplayWith a distinct old school feel, reminiscent to games such as Crimson Skies, Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, Strike Vector will let you test your reflexes and skills against your friends. Team flight and mutual assistance is required to fulfill your missions but individual aiming and piloting skills are also mandatory.two Movement ModesYou fly the Vector, the lastest hyper-speed VTOL, highly customizable and manoeuvrable Jet fighter. Your enhanced version can instantly switch between 2 movement modes :
- Jet Mode: reach high-speed, intercept opponents and fast evade incoming projectiles.
- Stationary Mode: strafe in all directions with increased precision, hold and defend key locations.
This unique gameplay allow you to fight face to face with your enemies like classical FPS, or playing dog fighting.game ModesTargets to reach, positions to defend, enemy structures to destroy … Players may select among famous game modes such as deathmatch, team domination, team deathmatch, and Bounty Hunter! More game modes are coming soon!build Your Own vectorEquip your Vector in your own style with two differents weapons to get the edge on various situations or be a specialist by choosing the same weapon for each side of the craft. Hundreds of combinations are available, making your ship the only kind of his genre on the battlefield.
Depending on your weapons and perks choice, your playstyle will be different from another player, you create your own class :
- Fast and stealthy to capture positions and hide in massive structure to surprise your enemies.
- Heavy and powerful to defend strategic points or assault enemies defenses.
Customize your ship appearance among various type of skin decorations and put a gadget in your cockpit to make you feel like you are at home. A mach 3 home!varied EnvironmentsYou will play through gigantic flying structure like aerial oil platforms, slums, cities, factories, abandonned stations and much more and find many destructible objects like giant cargos or pressure vessels and use them to trap players in deadly explosions, block or open passages and fulfill your mission objectives.
Use your environment to avoid and escape homing missiles by adopting a risky flying style. Play the way you want with various game mode adapted for a 360° warfare
Eliminate every players in classic deathmatch, support your team in domination or the greedier and more...
STRIKE VECTOR FORUM : http://www.strikevector.net/forum/
STRIKE VECTOR OST : http://themaravers.bandcamp.com/
49. Sleeping ValleySleeping Valley - a new arcade platformer game
In Sleeping Valley you only have one life to live and it's your job to see how far you can take this cute character on his brutally hard journey.
Contols are easy to understand: you can move character with the arrow keys and jump over brutal obstacles by pressing the space bar.
- Many colorful stages
- Lots of different and hard levels
- Easy on the eyes
- Ambient Soundtrack
50. Wings of ViWings of Vi is a challenging 2D platformer in which you play as the angel Vi, tasked with defeating the Demon Lord Jeh’oul after he is freed from captivity. Throughout her journey she must traverse dangerous worlds and fight countless hellspawn in order to discover where Jeh’Oul lurks and save the world from his demonic clutch.
The game takes inspiration from "Megaman", "Cave Story", and "Castlevania", along with a host of masochistic retro platformers, while cutting out the arbitrary difficulty of hidden traps and pixel-perfect jumps in favor of skill based gameplay. The game aims to capture the attention of the same core group of players as its spiritual precursor, "I Wanna be the Boshy", including the hardcore-platformer lovers and the speedrunning community, all while appealing to a broader audience through a variety of difficulty levels and modifiers.Key Features
Wings of Vi is an action platformer that brings to best out of old-school platformers while removing most of the arbitrary difficulty brought with them. That being said, you will die. A lot. But don’t let that turn you off! There’s three different difficulties and some hidden modifiers catered to multiple audiences, so you’re sure to find a challenge setting suitable for you.
Battle your way through treacherous terrain and devilish enemies before facing up against epic bosses. Fight against a clumsy satyress, giant dreadnought, possessed angel, and more in tough-as-nails clashes.
Crisp Pixel Graphics
Explore a world crafted in stunning SNES-inspired pixel art, where each level is complete with its own unique tileset, background, bosses, enemies, and more.
Battle your friends or random folks on the internet for a spot at the top of online leaderboards. The boards track your completion time and deaths, separated into sections based on both difficulty and game modifiers. There’s even a section for boss rush!
Achievements, Secrets, and Customization!
Tackle your foes in unorthodox ways or complete special challenges to earn achievements with unique rewards. Explore hidden depths and complete treacherous platforming to discover secrets, unlocking cosmetics and new attacks to customize Vi!
Metal Gear Solid 5 continues the story of MGS: Peace Walker and MGS V: Ground Zeroes. Snake seeks revenge for the attack on the MSF group 9 years ago, that placed Big Boss into a coma. After the failed assassination attempt, Big Boss takes the code name Venom Snake, delving back into the world of superhumans and espionage.
A large-scale story that includes 5 hours of cinematic cutscenes compliments open world exploration with hundreds of audio logs and side missions, forming the atmosphere of military drama with sci-fi elements. MGS5: Phantom Pain has an advanced AI system that will allow enemy soldiers constantly call for reinforcements if they see that something is wrong, forcing players to take down communications and fight or retreat and try again.
Players will manage the base by gathering and managing staff, weaponry, and resources, in order to upgrade their personal arsenal and companions.