The best games like Megapolis are:
- arrow_rightSpy Chameleon - RGB Agent
- arrow_rightYu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
- arrow_rightYou Must Build A Boat
- arrow_rightDefender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
- arrow_rightSpacebase DF-9
- arrow_rightLords of the Realm II
100 Best Games Like Megapolis:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (9)
- iOS (34)
- Android (19)
- macOS (42)
- Linux (23)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (4)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (1)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (4)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (9)
- Atari ST (7)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
NEW STEAM FEATURES:
- trading cards
- steam achievements
- cloud saving
Don't let the cartoon visuals fool you. Being a RGB Agent requires some good skills.
Spy Chameleon RGB Agent is a challenging arcade-puzzle game where the player needs to avoid being spotted thanks to the color-changing mechanisms of the main character.
Across 5 crazy missions and 75 levels the player will discover different enemies and mechanics in order to complete super secret missions only achievable by a RGB Agent: taking pics of a celebrity and her lover at her bedroom or getting the secret formula of a famous drink company are only some examples.
Observe the moves of your enemies, choose the right path and start running to the next safe spot. The length of the levels make this game perfect to spend a few minutes completing some levels or hours finishing missions and getting all the challenges, speed-running through the game or getting all the achievements.
- change color to blend with the environment
- 75 challenging levels. The difficulty increases as you learn the mechanics
- 3 challenges in each level: pick collectibles and beat time
- 5 different enemies, each one with different mechanics
- a mix of good reflexes, timing and strategy
- levels designed and timed to be enjoyable by speed-runners
What is Tabletopia?Tabletopia is the only free-to-play sandbox virtual table with 100% licensed board games made by professionals. Already 450+ games and counting!
Play how you want with whom you want: your guests don’t need accounts to play. Enjoy the amazing graphics, realistic physiscs, and digital perks like ready setups, customizable cameras, and intuitive controls. Make your own games with no programming skills required.What does Tabletopia offer?
- Advanced digital arena for playing board games in an experience almost like gathering around a real table.
- Hundreds of licensed board games, including both designer classics, recent hits, and tomorrow's Kickstarter releases.
- True cross-platform experience: available now on PC, Mac OS X, coming soon to iOS and Android devices.
- Automated game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, and many other automated features.
- Public and private game tables, matchmaking system, etc.
- Ability to create your own games with no programming knowledge required (browser version).
- Specialized tools for designing, playtesting, demonstrating, and monetizing your board games (browser version).
Choose a game from our extensive library, create a table, send the link or room number to your friends or other Tabletopians, and let the game begin. Or go to Find & Play section and join an already created table. It’s that simple!How much does it cost?Tabletopia is free-to-play on Steam. No subscriptions or recurring payments are required to play.
With free Tabletopia you can:
- Access 450+ games for free (some setups and expansions may require Premium).
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play free games.
- Play up to 2 games simultaneously.
Premiums are available as in-app purchases for 3, 7, and 30 days in the Tabletopia client. Once your Premium expires, you are switched back to the free plan with access to all basic games and features.
With Premium Tabletopia you can:
- Access all games, expansions, and setups.
- Invite your friends outside Tabletopia to play any games, including premium games.
- Play up to 10 games simultaneously.
- Officially licensed games. All the games in our catalog are fully licensed and created in partnership with their designers and/or publishers. By playing our Premium games you directly support their authors.
- Free-to-play, free-to-share. Tabletopia for Steam is free-to-play with hundreds of board games available at no additional cost. All games can be shared and played with people who don't have accounts. It's free.
- Friendly interface. Tabletopia is developed by professionals with maximum usability in mind. Its friendly interface, intuitive controls, built-in tutorials will make your gaming experience smooth and easy.
- Amazing visuals. Tabletopia boasts outstanding 3D graphics and top-notch quality of all game components and visuals. It also features a flexible camera with refined controls and custom settings.
- Digital advantages. Being a sandbox system, Tabletopia still provides numerous advantages of a digital product, such as ready game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, tracking player turns, etc. Game objects can be rotated, flipped, locked in place, magnetically placed, and decks of cards can be shuffled and dealt from at the click of a button.
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
Enter the Duelist Simulator to take your place among the finest Duelists ever in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist! Players from around the world have been invited to take part in an elite Dueling program that simulates the best Duels across all of Yu-Gi-Oh! history. Replay actual events in the Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline, from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series up to Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, featuring the storylines, characters, and Decks in a brand new Story Campaign.
With over 6,600 cards to play with, including new Pendulum Summon Monsters, Duelists can fight in hundreds of matches with over 90 characters, and even compete in new Battle Pack Sealed Deck and Draft play with other Duelists online.
Categories in common with Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Simulation
4. You Must Build A Boat
You must build a boat.
You must spring out of bed.
You must bargain with the lizardman.
You must heed your undead navigators.
You must slide rows or columns of tiles on a 6x8 grid.
You must match at least 3.
You must run to the right.
You must focus intently on 2 areas of the screen simultaneously.
You must match keys to unlock chests and swords to attack.
You must literally collect your thoughts and trade them for dragons.
You must not dally.
You must not be too hasty.
You must voluntarily ramp up the difficulty by taking on multiple quests at once.
You must incrementally reach your goals. You must build a boat.
You must try again.
You must try again x5.
You must win every time, even when you don’t.
You must remain optimistic.
You must upgrade your magic staff.
You must occasionally stop playing to allow for your hand to uncramp.
You must take credit for random chain combos you made no effort to arrange.
You must trust a blue bean man to make dangerous investments with your money.
You must forget about the blue bean man.
You must mind the asp.
You must reconcile that despite the game’s title, you begin your journey in possession of what is, in no uncertain terms, already a boat.
You must build a boat.
You must go all-in on the retro aesthetic.
You must trade junk for gold with the voidorb.
You must pray for salt.
You must consume fish and tomatoes for time.
You must venture through hell.
You must disarm traps like your life depends on it.
You must make an offering at the chapel.
You must rally the Fantasy Union and the Undead Buddies to your cause.
You must weigh anchor and methodically yet joyously hop in sync with your entire crew.
You must feign interest in critiquing the gardener’s work.
You must look up at the clock and wonder how it’s so late already.
You must build a boat.
You must build a boat!
YOU MUST BUILD A BOAT!!!
5. Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
Defender's Quest is a Tower-Defense/RPG Hybrid that focuses on tactical depth, customization, and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks, and no tedious, repetitive battles.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC
6. Spacebase DF-9
In Spacebase DF-9, you'll build a home among the stars for a motley population of humans and aliens as they go about their daily lives. Mine asteroids, discover derelicts, and deal with the tribulations of galactic resettlement in Earth's distant future. Meteor impacts! Explosive decompression! Unbearable loneliness!Key Features:Base Construction
- Build your base using available matter and expand by mining more from nearby asteroids.
- Gradually expand from a small oxygen-filled room to a thriving, well-decorated hub.
- Build Gardens, Pubs, Fitness and Research facilities, and more.
- Assign citizens to duties to ensure survival-critical duties are performed efficiently.
- Monitor citizen needs to ensure overall morale, balancing duty demands with citizen happiness.
- Send security forces to investigate mysterious derelicts that appear near the base.
- Fend off hostile invaders as well as parasites that
- Construct turrets to lend firepower to hostile
- Research new equipment, armor, weapons, and base structures.
- Discover blueprints for new technologies aboard derelict ships.
- Research cures for deadly space diseases.
7. Lords of the Realm II
The lands of England and Wales are ruled by powerful feudal nobles who cruelly oppress the people. They all have their eyes on the English throne, and they’re willing to do anything to seize it. The people cry out for a leader who can unite them: A leader worthy of a kingdom.
Advancing the series’ trademark template of turn-based and real-time strategy, Lords of the Realm II takes you into the intrepid struggle of 13th century England. Turn a ragged band of peasants into an army, build massive castles, make and break alliances, and conquer your enemies on the battlefield. The road to the throne will be dark and treacherous – will you have what it takes to become King?Lords of the Realm II includes:
- The original Lords of the Realms II game
- The Siege Pack expansion, which includes additional castles, battle maps and scenarios
- Builds on a winning formula with thrilling battles and improved graphics and sound.
- Overrun your enemies’ castles in nail-biting sieges, played out in real-time.
- Be as hands-on or hands-off as you like – your Steward will help manage your kingdom.
- Design your castles, from inexpensive wooden keeps to impregnable stone fortresses.
- Lead your people: Plant crops, collect taxes, build weapons, raise armies and wage war!
- Take on up to 4 friends in multiplayer and prove yourself a Lord among your peers.
Multiplayer notice: Playing over the Internet is no longer possible. Playing through a LAN is still available.
Neopets (originally NeoPets) is a virtual pet website. Users can own virtual pets ("Neopets"), and buy virtual items for them using one of two virtual currencies. One currency, called Neopoints, can be earned within the site, and the other, Neocash, can either be purchased with real-world money, or won by chance by playing Qasalan Expellibox.
The website was launched by Adam Powell and Donna Williams in late 1999. Two years later, a consortium of investors led by Doug Dohring bought a controlling interest in the company and in June 2005, Viacom bought Neopets Inc. for US$160 million. On March 17, 2014, Viacom sold Neopets to Knowledge Adventure for an unannounced amount.
Categories in common with Neopets: Simulation
10000000 is a Dungeon Crawling RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon and match to handle the things you encounter
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - Eli Hodapp – Editor In Chief – TouchArcade
“This is one of my favorite iOS games in a long time. Buy it. Love it. Pass it on.” - Ben Kuchera – Penny Arcade Report
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” - Mike Fahey – Kotaku
“Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And it’s damned good.” - Owen Faraday – Pocket Tactics
Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions
Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?
• Kill monsters and find loot
•Improve your gear and train skills
• Find wood and stone to improve your castle
Test your skill
• More than 60 objectives to complete
• Over 20 different monster types to fight
• Find items and use them effectively
• Fast paced action gameplay
• Retro graphics
• Old school music
"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."
"I got sucked into this more than I expected"
"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"
10. Puzzle Pirates
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep!
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
11. Pac-Man World 2 (2002)
Pac-Man World 2 (パックマンワールド2, Pakkuman Wārudo Tsū) is a video game by Namco USA for Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, PlayStation 2, Game Boy Advance, and Microsoft Windows released in 2002. Like the original Pac-Man World, the player controls the character of Pac-Man in a 3D platform game.
Categories in common with Pac-Man World 2 (2002): Arcade
12. Abrix for kids
"Abrix for Kids" is an engaging logical game for players at the age of 5 up to 105. The new part of adventures of a likeable robot includes a new challenge – nasty gnomes trying to stop a small robot from reaching the exit. However, there is a way to do it! Push the container towards a gnome or shoot at him with a laser gun or a fire ball, and he will be changed into a small pile of precious coins. Is this the gnome who was holding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? See it for yourself!
- Visit 100 new stunning spaces at different difficulty levels - from easy to intermediate.
- Take up new challenges and regain the gold stolen by the gnomes.
- Complete Steam achievements and collect trading cards.
- Create your own levels using an intuitive editor and share them with your friends at Steam Workshop.
Abrix for Kids is the continuation of the hit “Abrix the Robot”, which received a lot of positive and enthusiastic opinions from the players. This time it is presented as a slightly easier version, without difficult and extreme spaces, but with an extra dose of humour and great fun instead. What are you waiting for? See it for yourself! But be careful – Abrix will engage you so much that you will spend lots of hours playing it.
Still not enough of challenges in the Abrix world? Don’t worry! Abrix will be back soon with the next part of “Abrix Adventures”.
Visit also first part of Abrix: http://store.steampowered.com/app/461850
13. Aveyond 3-2: Gates of Night
Chapter 2 in a four-part series! A vampire mage has acquired a magical relic with the power to enslave humanity. Are you brave enough to stop him? Take to the high seas and explore a massive world. Your goal: unlock the gate to Naylith, a mystical land filled with ancient knowledge, and the answer you need to defeat the vampire.Games that have been released in the series:Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: Gates of Night (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Lost Orb (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy (DOWNLOAD HERE)Features:
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Steal a pirate ship!
- Learn to speak Orc.
- Open the portal to the Fairy Realm.
- Find the hidden world of Dragons and try not to get eaten!
- Travel with a large party of friends. Pick your leader and your fighters for turn-based battles.
- Seek out special academies to learn skills like climbing so that you can explore new areas.
- Help Edward, one of your party members, find a wife or face the wrath of his mother.
- Give or steal from temples.
- Obtain a magical sword that can have its properties changed by the gem you put in its hilt.
- Awesome music brought to you by an award-winning musician who has the entire Final Fantasy music library memorized.
- For the lazy: find the secret treasure caves and equip your heroes with mega weapons, gold, and level ups.
14. Infectonator: Survivors
Imagine if Left 4 Dead gets a retro make-over and mixed with a little bit of roguelike and survival simulation mechanics, the result would be "Infectonator : Survivors".
"Infectonator : Survivors" is a Randomized Permadeath Survival Simulator that combines RTS, Tower Defense, Roguelike, and Management-Simulation gameplay. Your goal is to lead a group of survivors in a struggle to stay alive and find rescue in a zombie apocalyptic world. You must scavenge resources, build defenses, and find a way to survive in a game where death is permanent and levels are randomly generated.
• Awesome pixel art graphics.
• Randomly generated cities every time you play.
• Permanent Death. Each survivor matters, every decision counts.
• Addictive TD gameplay combined with action packed real time strategy elements.
• Deep and engaging management simulation gameplay.
15. Kingdom Rush Vengeance
Vez’nan the powerful almighty wizard has returned! Embark on an epic journey as you gather his army and fulfill his devious plans... muahaha. Get ready to show the Kingdom who the real boss is! Fight your way as you conquer the new and the good old realms. Face empires of mighty enemies and clash against supreme bosses in this classic tower defense full of humor and epicness!
- 16 new towers, each with unique abilities and special powers.
- Choose your arsenal of towers and make devastating combinations to stop your enemies!
- 16 challenging stages across three lands ripe for the taking!
- 9 powerful heroes who will follow your command without hesitation.
- Over 35 deadly enemies that will put all of your wit and tactical skills to the test.
- Rush the Kingdom as you bring down 3 mighty Kings in the most legendary of boss fights!
- New powers and reinforcements to vanquish your foes.
- 10+ trinkets and artifacts for that extra edge in battle.
- 30 upgrades to train your army to their best form.
- 50+ Achievements, hidden secrets and fun stuff for you to play and discover!
- No Wi-Fi at your Dark Tower? No worries, just play offline!
Get Lord Vez’nan’s latest news here:
Terms and Conditions:
16. Marble Age
Turn-based historical simulation strategy. Develop the Greek civilization from the small village to the great city-state when it will dominate the world!
During the 4000 years (from 3000 BC to 1000 AD), you will have to:
• Raise the population
• Invent technologies
• Construct buildings
• Trade goods
• Explore world
• Found new cities
• Start and end wars with neighbors
• Survive through the hundred real historical events.
The key to victory is choosing the right development priorities, allocating resources and managing the foreign policy. Mechanics of the game is a mix of old-school game designs.
17. Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls is an epic, indie, fantasy role-playing adventure in a unique, massive world. The subterranean land of Avernum is full of strange caves, cunning dungeons, and the alien inhabitants of the underworld. Explore a massive, underground nation of tunnels and caverns, packed with over 100 towns and dungeons. Fight to complete up to three distinct game-winning quests.Avernum 2: Crystal Souls features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 50 hours of gameplay. An enormous underworld, with multiple nations and alien cultures.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
- Over 100 towns and dungeons.
- Three separate game-winning quests. There are many ways to fight the invaders. Do just one of them or all three!
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
The story of Avernum 2 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required.
18. Reprisal Universe
Thallos - Once a mighty warrior and leader -
is now forgotten and cast aside.
His tribes scattered and his totems lost.
Ananke with her brothers Erebus and Tartarus have risen against him,
jealous of the favour their parents had shown him.
Left for dead in exile, Thallos survived using the land around him.
Although weak he knew his moment to restore his people
and recover his totems would come.
Biding his time, waiting.
And that moment was before him,
that moment was now …
Help Thallos guide and rescue his people. Using special totem powers you can control nature itself unleashing its full fury on anyone that stands in your way. As you explore distant lands you must gather your lost tribes and Amulets. But be warned, other tribes may not take too kindly to your intentions and will put up a fight!
Created in homage to Populous, Reprisal's Universe spans over 34 planets and 184 islands pitting you against 3 other tribes - each with their own aggression traits. Learn to control the 15 totem powers, upgrading them as you explore and harness the 5 Wonder totems for maximum effect. In this Universe you won't be alone, other explorers will be present helping you to uncover items and leaving their own legacies on islands you will explore.
19. Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money
Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money is an idle clicker game, rebuilt from mobile to PC.
Play with Bubbles, Ricky and Julian along with all the Trailer Park Boys characters. Let’s go boys!
MAKE GREASY MONEY
Manage and collect greasy cash from your businesses. Collect liquor and cards to upgrade buildings in the trailer park. Too lazy to work? Hire workers to run your businesses when you can’t play.
Over 30 character cards to collect! Unlock new characters from bustin’ open trunks or beating bosses. Upgrade characters to make more money and increase profits!
Use crowbars to bust open car trunks for rare items and cards. Follow along with the story through comedic cutscenes. Play your way through all of the seasons, think you beat them all?
Knock knock… guess what!? Throw down with resident Trailer Park supervisors including Randy and Mr. Lahey in boss fights. Use your middle-finger strength to battle your way through boss fights! The faster your click, the faster you fight!
JAIL IS AWESOME
Getting busted is part of the job! Lose your cash, but keep your upgrades. After each season ends, you get to start running your park with more profits, faster upgrades and even greasier money!
20. Master of Magic
The Voodoo Priestess has called upon undead warriors. The Chaos
Master is summoning a doom drake. Cities are being consumed by
the plague. What are you going to do?
Play your role in this clash between wizards, command your troops
and conquer other countries, destroy all who stand in your way or
be the first who casts the legendary Spell of Mastery!
This is an epic adventure you cannot miss!Enduring replayability due to its randomness and extremely diverse magic and summoning system
Explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate - 4X in a Fantasy setting
An excellent combination of strategy and RPG elements
Categories in common with Master of Magic: Strategy
22. 8-Bit Invaders!
The Invasion Has Begun!
8-Bit Invaders! is a fast-paced, retro Real-Time Strategy game for the PC. Control the military might of the GALACTIC MARINE CORPS or invade with the devastating power of the alien CRANIOIDS! No matter which side you choose, everything in 8-Bit Invaders! is easy to understand for beginners and hardcore gamers alike. Collect resources, build your army, and then crush your opponent!
Conquering the Multiverse was never so easy.
A 24 mission single-player campaign comes with achievements and technology that grow your destructive power with every victory. Fight alone or find a buddy and take on the enemy together in 10 additional co-op missions. Or, test your skills against the AI in a variety of 2, 4, 6 or 8-player maps in skirmish battles.
8-Bit Invaders! includes all of this, and more…
- 24 offline campaign missions.
- New 'Conquer The Multiverse' real-time strategic metagame scenarios providing for opportunities to invade new worlds
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes.
- Easy to understand advanced military and alien units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in.
- 10 co-op missions to play with your friends.
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large.
- 2-8 player battles against Human and AI opponents of varying skill levels.
- A rocking soundtrack from composer Frank Klepacki.
- Full cross-play with 8-Bit Armies and 8-Bit Hordes for those epic MEGA BATTLES between factions across games, and the Multiverse!
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo.
23. Conquest of the New World
Conquest of the New World puts you in control of a native civilization or an expeditionary force from one of five European countries. Compete against other players in the hopes of establishing control of the New World during the sixteenth century. Not a game that simulates the actual discovery and colonization of the Americas, Conquest of the New World is generated at the beginning of each game and each New World (and game) is therefore unique.
Your job is to explore the New World, establish thriving colonies, produce and trade goods and eliminate your enemies or defend your claims from your opponents. Each player sets his own objectives for each game. For some players, winning the game may primarily involve finding lots of new landmarks in the New World and establishing many colonies.
The Deluxe Edition adds several new features to the game. Primarily it adds the option to create and play scenarios and customize the world. In addition, nations now have different bonuses, several special resources and discoveries have been added and you can form trade alliances with other nations.
- Interesting gameplay featuring exploration, management and combat
- Infinite replayability on customizable, computer-generated worlds
- Discovering the uncharted during the Age of Exploration era
Categories in common with Conquest of the New World: Strategy
24. Polandball: Can into Space!
Your main objective is to help Polandball here! Break through Earth's atmosphere and reach for the Moon to prove other countryballs once and for all they were wrong and conquer the final frontier!
This is not going to be an easy task as you have a huge target on your back!
Crazy Features - KURWA!!!
- Upgrade Polandball's Rocket
Build a strategy on how you will conquer the space! You have to choose between 56 items
- 33 perks to enhance your rocket
Choose wisely before you spend your money
- Bad language
Lots of Kurwas and lots of deaths
- Rare Memes
They are rare but you will found them...eventually
- 25 countryballs enemies with different behavior and AI
Learn about each country. Learn their behavior. Learn how to avoid them.
- Create your own countryballs.
This will affect your game strategy
- Collect coins, fuel, burgers and magnets
You will do anything to survive in space!
- Amazing End Movie for fans who finish the game
For die hard fans
25. R.C. Pro-Am
R.C. Pro-Am is a racing video game developed by Rare. It was released for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) by Nintendo for North America in March 1988, and then in Europe on April 15 of the same year. Presented in an overhead isometric perspective, a single player races a radio-controlled car around a series of tracks. The objective of each track is to qualify for the next race by placing in the top three racers. Players collect items to improve performance, and they must avoid a variety of hazards such as rain puddles and oil slicks. It is an example of a racing game which features vehicular combat, in which racers can use missiles and bombs to temporarily disable opposing vehicles. Originally titled Pro Am Racing, R.C. Pro-Am was also ported to the Sega Genesis in 1992 as Championship Pro-Am, an enhanced remake with enhanced graphics and additional features. R.C. Pro-Am was followed by two sequels: Super R.C. Pro-Am in 1991, and R.C. Pro-Am II in 1992.
Listed by video game reviewers as one of Rare's first successful NES titles, R.C. Pro-Am was well-received for its visuals, sound, gameplay, and enjoyability. The game distanced itself from earlier racing titles by using an overhead, instead of a first-person, perspective. Reviews have cited it as inspiration for future games such as Super Off Road, Rock n' Roll Racing, and the Mario Kart series. It has appeared in many "top games of all time" lists and is regarded as one of the best titles in the NES library. The game was later included in Rare's 2015 Rare Replay compilation for the Xbox One.
Categories in common with R.C. Pro-Am: Racing
26. Pistol Whip
Inspired by God-mode action movies like John Wick and Equilibrium, Pistol Whip throws you gun-first into an explosive batch of hand-crafted action sequences each set to their own breakneck soundtrack. But unlike traditional music games, Pistol Whip has no line in the sand; you have complete freedom to shoot, melee, and dodge targets to the rhythm YOU see fit.
- Pair the pulse-pounding pace of an FPS with the flow-state energy of a music game in a cinematic symphony of violence.
- Form your rhythm and find your playstyle, from tactical to musical, then challenge your skill with friends and world leaderboards.
- Infiltrate a fever dream of hand-crafted sequences, from bank heists to android uprisings, each uniquely designed to music.
- Take it over-the-top with a variety of gameplay mods, such as Dual Wield, to enable the ultimate gun kata experience.
- Constant momentum and comfort-first design allows non-stop speed without the fear of motion sickness.
- Featuring EDM artists from Kannibalen Records, including Apashe, HVDES, and Black Tiger Sex Machine; with more to come...
27. Cruis'n Exotica
Cruis'n Exotica is a 1999 racing video game developed for arcades by Midway Games. The game is a sequel to Cruis'n World and is the third entry in the Cruis'n series.
It was ported by Gratuitous Games and released on the Nintendo 64 in 2000, along with a Game Boy Color version developed by Crawfish Interactive.
Categories in common with Cruis'n Exotica: Racing
28. Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children
Somewhere in the Pacific, there was a beautiful island, called Isola, where lost villagers made their home. The castaways explored their small part of the island and knew every corner. Only a mysterious cave had not been carefully explored. One day, two intrepid villagers ventured into the dark recesses and discovered an opening behind thick vines. Curious, they pressed through and after falling down slippery rocks and a steep waterfall, they landed on a new part of the island: the west side! They emerged to find they were not alone... children ... dirty, hungry-looking children. Who are they and where are their parents? Uncover more answers about the mysterious native inhabitants of the island. Explore the western shore of Isola!
- Explore a new part of Isola: the western shore: all new puzzles, technologies, and island events!
- Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Watch your villagers go from toddlers, to adults, to grey-haired elders.
- Make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
- Award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
- Real-Time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
29. The Longest Five Minutes
Our hero faces the origin of all evil, the Overlord himself, but suddenly loses all memories of his adventure.
His finishing moves, the name of his hometown, and even the reason he's trying to defeat the Overlord in the first place, all gone. Our hero feels as though he's letting his allies down...
In the midst of battle, his allies' words and the Overlord's taunting triggers flashbacks, bringing his memories back piece by piece. Our hero tries to regain his priceless memories before it's too late, but the Overlord stands before him, his power unyielding!
What can happen in The Longest Five Minutes!?
30. Rats - Time is running out!
Run through labyrinth-like banks, uncover secret rooms, solve puzzles, discover blueprints to unlock powerful tools, control time, run from guards -- and if you’re lucky, open the vault, grab the diamond . . . and get out before time runs out!
- Devour powerful cheeses and enjoy their delicious effects on time.
- Discover blueprints and unlock an arsenal of ridiculous tools with your coins.
- Blast your way across a bank on a rocket! Disguise yourself as a typewriter!
- Solve puzzles to gain access to the vault.
- Simple controls: Perfect for those who don't like to read instructions!
- For once, have both time and money!
Citizen of Swine Island City: It’s to take back what’s ours from the dirty, rotten, scoundrel Pigs who have ruled us for far too long! Snatch their diamonds, loot their coins to your heart’s content -- all the while eating the finest and most powerful cheeses known to the animal kingdom! It won't be easy, folks; although they may look adorable and huggable, the guards are relentless and will stop at nothing to take you down. Stay focused, be clever -- and most of all, keep your eye on the clock!
31. Idle Miner Tycoon
Become an industrial tycoon by managing your mine and your idle profit!
Expand your empire and give your economy a boost with specialized managers that will automate the workflow of your mine! Take on the challenge and discover the best mining strategy and earn as much cash as possible! 💰😍
★ Automate your workflow to increase your idle income
★ Get idle cash, even when you are offline
★ Profit from a smart investment or two to boost your economy
★ Hire managers to increase your workers’ motivation
★ Every manager has a special tycoon effect
★ Prestige feature
★ Manage up to 15 cool mines
★ Mine for 15 different resources: Including coal, gold, ruby, moonstone, amethyst, crystal and jade
★ No internet connection needed
💰💰💰 Become the greatest mine tycoon ever! 💰💰💰
Like Idle Miner Tycoon on Facebook!
Got any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to send a message to
– we are always happy about our players’ feedback!
❤️ Your Idle Miner Tycoon Team ❤️
32. Civilization 2: Fantastic Worlds
Civilization 2: Fantastic Worlds is a strategy game developed by MicroProse Software. It came out on 01-01-1997. MicroProse published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Civilization 2: Fantastic Worlds on PC.
Categories in common with Civilization 2: Fantastic Worlds: Strategy
Cadaver is an arcade game developed by The Bitmap Brothers, Bitmap Brothers, The and Bitmap Brothers. It was originally released in 1990. Image Works published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Cadaver on PC, Atari ST and Commodore / Amiga.
Graeme Boxall produced the game. Richard Joseph scored the game.
Categories in common with Cadaver: Arcade
Build ancient Roman cities. Earn money, fame and honor in this addictive strategy game.
Construct an idyllic ancient Roman city with plenty of houses and keep your residents happy by providing all the services they need. You'll be rewarded with money, fame and honor. It's up to you how to play - you can work your way to the top in the comprehensive campaign mode or you can create and play your own custom scenarios. Build dozens of Roman-styled houses, structures and other buildings. Trophies and awards available for the meticulous gamer!
- Construct an idyllic ancient Roman city.
- Build dozens of Roman-styled houses, structures and other buildings.
- Win trophies and awards in 24 unique campaign scenarios.
- Play your own custom scenarios.
- Reach up to 22 achievements.
35. World's Dawn
World's Dawn is a colorful life and social sim set in a sleepy seaside village. Inspired by the Harvest Moon series, it features vibrant top-down graphics, a huge cast of quirky characters to meet and befriend, and 30+ hours of charming gameplay. Soak in the enchanted, whimsical atmosphere of Sugar Blossom Village as you build friendships, find love, harvest crops, tend livestock, customize your farmhouse, compete in festivals, fish, forage, mine, cook, discover magical secrets and more!
- RELAXED GAMEPLAY
Engage in a variety of small town activities at your own pace — build friendships, find love, harvest crops, tend livestock, fish, forage, mine, cook, discover magical secrets and restore your dusty old farmhouse.
- A DYNAMIC VILLAGE
Explore a dynamic seaside town that grows and changes as seasons pass by. Sugar Blossom is rich in history and culture, and plays host to a variety of festival mini-games and market events throughout the year.
- CHARMING CHARACTERS
Befriend a charming cast of 32 individual villagers, all with their own personalities and quirks. Get to know them through a deep relationship system and hundreds upon hundreds of lines of unique situational dialogue.
36. RPG Tycoon
A CLASSIC TYCOON GAME WITH A UNIQUE TWIST
RPG Tycoon aims to create a familiar yet original experience for players of all ages by combining classic tycoon gameplay with the unique theme of Kingdom management.
Can you generate enough money to keep your struggling kingdom alive? Will you be able to keep the settlements you're protecting free from danger? Do you think you have what it takes to win the award for "Greatest Kingdom in All of the Land?"
- START FROM NOTHING
Choose from over 60 unique buildings and decoration styles to design your ideal kingdom!
- EXPLORE AND EXPAND
Choose from over 30 different Quick Quest combinations & over 60 unique Epic Quests to unlock new content!
- BE THE GREATEST KINGDOM IN ALL OF THE LAND
Score points with every action you make and compete against AI's of varying difficulty to get the high-score and win!
- EASILY EXTENDABLE
With a basic knowledge of XML or image editing software you can create an endless amount of additional content for RPG Tycoon with ease. Add new Quests, Buildings, Heroes, Items and more in no time at all.
Share and get feedback on your mods with other users on the Steam Workshop!FEATURES
- Over 60 unique buildings and decorations to design your Kingdom.
- Over 60 unique choose-your-own Adventure style Quests.
- 30 different Supply and Quick Quest combinations.
- Multiple Heroes and styles to choose from.
- 3 different game difficulties for those that want more of a challenge.
- 3 different game lengths to suit your playstyle.
- Choose from four different terrain types to establish your Kingdom!
- Different AI difficulties to compete against.
- Steam Workshop Support.
- In-Game Quest Editor, export your quests directly to the workshop!
- Pop-Culture references and Easter Eggs!
37. Lost In Purple
Lost In Purple - Sci-Fi platformer with RPG elements, which tells us the story of a space traveler crashed in deep space. The planet which turned out to be the hero is dangerous for foreigners, almost all its inhabitants aggressively against you configured and ready to attack at any moment. The game has a lot of bosses, each has its own unique combat mechanics. Do everything possible to return to home planet.
- 18 locations with survival and adventure modes, representing the most dangerous places unknown planet;
- 12 bloodthirsty bosses who guard their possessions;
- 13 quests conductive hero from the time of the crash and to salvation;
- 28 active and passive skills that give countless variety of tactics battle;
- Dozens of items of equipment
Sci-Fi + RPG + Platformer = Lost in purple. The game combines the mechanics of classic platformer with a versatile development of character from the world of RPG. Jump on the platforms, avoid traps, defeat your enemies. Didn’t work at the first time? Develop your character and try again! All locations of the world are available for re-transmission, farm and swing can be infinite.
World of “Lost in Purple” – It is a fictional planet that combines Fantasy and Sci-Fi. You will meet peaceful civilians and they will help you get back home, fabulous aggressive monsters that will hinder you and peaceful inhabitants. In addition to living beings on the planet are widespread robots of all types and sizes. They obey the evil artificial intelligence, which ordered them to destroy all life. Free the planet from the tyranny of aggressive monsters and crazy machines!
38. Zero City: Zombie Survival
Take command of one of the last shelters in the new world! Bring the survivors together and lead them, train people, and assign duties - there’s always a job for everyone! Build and strengthen your base, and make it impregnable!
The virus spreads around, it’s time for us to act before it’s too late. Warriors must be alert, and their weapons at the ready. Items and supplies found in abandoned warehouses will be useful in battles against hordes of zombies and their master.
Take command, sir, and save humans!
Here are some features you get in the game:
• Refuge construction management.
Build and upgrade rooms to create an impregnable shelter. Workers are already there. Give the order to start building now! Prepare your shelter for defense by building a variety of defensive structures. Decide which defense combination will be most effective!
• Dwellers developing.
In these dark times, every survivor counts, and everyone will have something to do! Teach your people new skills, upgrade, and let them show you what they have learned in practice!
• Choice of equipment.
Create effective weapons and equipment, arm and dress your squad!
• Multiplayer, PVP.
We are not the only survivors, but only the strongest survive the apocalypse, right? Create a mighty, invincible squad to dominate your enemies in arena's tournament or attacks on other shelters. Show the others who's running the show in the open confrontation!
• Story-driven campaign.
Lead your squad through all the trials of the new world and survive using the whole arsenal available! There are hundreds of battles with hordes of zombies and mutant fanatics ahead of your brave fighters.
Set in a post-apocalyptic environment, spiced with an atmosphere of danger and featuring high-quality HD graphics, this rpg game will leave no one unimpressed.
Build your own town and make heaps of money in this addictive strategy game.
Construct an idyllic neighborhood with plenty of houses and keep your residents happy by providing all services they need, and they will reward you with a tidy profit. It’s up to you how to play - you can work your way to the top in the comprehensive campaign mode or you can create and play your own custom scenarios. Build dozens of houses, structures and other buildings. Trophies and awards available for the meticulous gamer!
- Construct an idyllic neighborhood.
- Build dozens of houses, structures and other buildings.
- Win trophies and awards in 24 unique campaign scenarios.
- Play your own custom scenarios.
- Reach up to 22 achievements.
You and your pals are playing too many videogames. Mom said it’s time to go outside for a bit. Little does she know the dangers appearing outside in Neighborville. Portals open up from another dimension. Evil robots, dragons, wizards, and zombie Abe Lincoln burst out from these portals and start attacking you and your pals! Luckily, you have your trusty wooden sword and your pal saved some bottlerockets from 4th of July. How is that going to help? Use your imagination, kid.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Videogame-like gameplay!
- Local, cooperative survival action with 1-4 players. TV-headed bots can help you while you wait for your friends.
- Play as cute low-poly animal kids. So cute!
- Tons of spooky enemies: Fight to survive against waves of enemies from your imagination like zombie Abe Lincoln your school’s creepy lunch lady. Boss fights too!
- Every game is unique: Unlock 80+ weapons and superpowers as the game progresses.
- Become more powerful than you could ever imagine. Then get stomped to death by a giant foot.
- A bumpin soundtrack inspired by your favorite 90s grooves.
- Developed in GameMaker: Studio.
Remember being a kid? Inspired by Calvin and Hobbes, Ed Edd & Eddy, and our childhood experiences, Neighborhorde aims to capture those countless hours spent imagining action movie scenarios. We miss the days of impromptu LAN parties with Halo, Mario Kart and the like, so we've designed Neighborhorde to have just the right amount of juicy nostalgia while also featuring hardcore gameplay that will test your friendships.
Each night you'll unlock more of the 40+ crazy toys to add to your arsenal and become a more powerful team by choosing from 40+ game-changing superpowers. Break open presents found around the map to find the rad weapons you've chosen. Dash around as flames blast out from your feet with the new "Hot Feet" superpower you just picked.
You think to yourself, "No baddie can stop me now!" However, as you get stronger, so does the horde of spooky enemies. As you progress you'll face a randomly-selected but ever-increasing combination of enemies including goop-tossing Lunch Ladies, magic-blasting Wizards, and axe-wielding Abe Lincolns. They're mean enough on their own, but mix these enemies together and they'll send you running home to Mommy. Survive 3 nights in a row, and you'll have to face your first of many epic boss fights. As you're bashed apart by the onslaught of baddies, you realize the only way to survive is the power of friendship; staying close to your team in the Friend Zone is the only way you'll regain your health.
Since there are 80+ weapons and superpowers, and tons of enemies, no game is the same as the last and you’ll always have a new strategy to try. Blast bottle rockets at evil dodgeballs. Blow a bubble-gum-shield to protect your team. Catch the incoming robots on fire with your hair dryer flamethrower. Bash a wizard's face off with your trusty wooden sword. Can you defeat the bad guys before bedtime?
TL;DR: Go outside, get rad toys, work together, defeat bad guys, avoid bedtime.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I play alone/single-player?
Yes, but it's much funner with your pals (or strangers)!
Are you planning any other platform releases?
We're focusing on Windows/Mac first, but we hope to release on other platforms after the initial release.
Are you planning on translating the game's text to any other languages?
Depending on the amount of interest in other languages, we'd love to!
What are you using to make this game?
Gamemaker: Studio, yo! For a 3d game? FOR A 3D GAME!
How many weapons/toys and superpowers are there in the game?
40 of each, currently. That's a lot of possibilities!
Why does the hairdryer shoot flames out? Why does the electric guitar shoot lightning out? Why does the dog doo explode?
Faulty wiring I guess?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We at Fermenter Games have wanted to build a co-op game we could play together on each other's couches for a long time, so Neighborhorde is our dream project. It’s been really fun so far making this thing with my best friends, and it’s even funner to play test. We want Neighborhorde to fit on your shelf between Towerfall Ascension, Mario Kart, and Sports Friends.
We’re still hard at work on Neighborhorde, and if you’ve got ideas, we’re all ears. Let us know what you’d like to see by making a post in the Community. This game IS for you and your pals after all. Stay up to date with the development on our website http://fermentergames.com or on Twitter at @fermentergames. See you in Neighborville!
41. Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook
The Flower Shop is a dating and farming simulation game.
Steve's life has just taken a downward turn. His grades from his first semester in college are dismal, his relationship with his girlfriend is rocky at best, and now his dad is shipping him off to some farm for the summer so that he can "build character."
What's a poor, lazy, college kid to do?
Take control of Steve as he spends a summer in Fairbook, working on the farm, making new friends, and maintaining old relationships.
You can raise and sell your own crops, but you'll have to work hard to keep your land well watered and free of weeds and insects, or your crops will fail. Stop by the flower shop to buy more seeds, but choose wisely. Some plants take longer to mature, and some crops will get you a better return at the market.
There are four girls who you can spend time with. Maintain a good relationship with them by spending time with them and learning about their hopes and dreams. You can impress them by improving your skills, but if you only focus on one thing, they won't be interested. Build a strong enough friendship, and it might even bloom into romance.
You can plan your weeks and who you spend time with using the weekly scheduler. Customize each week, spend time with who you like, or ignore everyone and work all day. Don't forget to take a break once in a while, or your health will suffer.
The game features nine different endings that change based on your decisions throughout the game. Will Steve finally learn to be responsible? A good farmer, even? Will he make up with his girlfriend, find a new romance, or end up alone?
It's all in your hands.
- Mix between dating sim with farming sim gameplay
- Raise your crops and sell them at the market
- Plan how you spend your time with the weekly scheduler
- Relationship system: each character has a relationship value that affects gameplay
- High replayability: normal and special ending for a total of 9 different endings!
42. Pro Basketball Manager 2019
The most complete basketball management game is back! Take on the role of coach of your own team with Pro Basketball Manager 2019.
Start your career as head of the team of your choice, be they rookies or legends, and lead your players to victory! For this, you must not only recruit and train your players, but you must also take part in live games, giving on-court instructions. You must also ensure successful day-to-day operations by managing club finances or by improving your arena.
All global competitions have been faithfully transcribed: the North American league, European Championships, or international competitions like the World Cup.
Basketball fans, manage your team from your PC/MAC with the greatest possible realism, thanks to Pro Basketball Manager 2019!
- Rosters for the 2018/2019 season with more than 80 playable competitions (including 15 female competitions) and 20,000 players worldwide!
- Brand new User Interface during games with a new 3D Engine
- More detailed 3D Arena which are now built dynamically to fit your team's facilities (number of seats, color of the seats, quality of the seats...)
- New animations for player, coaches and referees in 3D.
- Teams' recruitment improved.
- Progression of players through trainings improved to have better progressions over the seasons.
TAKE CONTROL OF ONE OF THE 1,000 PLAYABLE TEAMS!
In Pro Basketball Manager 2019, you can choose to start your career at the head of a well known team such as Los Angeles or New York, but you can also choose to coach a college team or, indeed, a team from anywhere in the world. The choice is yours! In addition to training your own club you can wear two hats at the same time and train a national team!
MORE THAN 80 WORLD COMPETITIONS IN WHICH TO TAKE PART!
From the US college championships to the renowned national American league, through the European leagues or Asian, numerous competitions are playable in Pro Basketball Manager 2019. In addition to the national competitions available to your club you can also compete in international competitions!
PBM2019 is also proud to include 15 female competitions.
SCOUTING, TRAINING, FINANCES ... NUMEROUS PARAMETERS TO MANAGE YOUR TEAM
Send your scouts to check out players around the world through an in-depth scouting system. Train your players collectively, but also individually in order to get the best results. Improve your club's finances by improving your arena... many possibilities are open to you to make your club the most famous on the planet!
PLAY YOUR GAMES IN 3D AND CHANGE YOUR TACTICS LIVE
Once your team is prepared, you can attack the season and play all matches live! You can watch the games with the new interface and the new 3D engine. Check the condition of each of your players; make substitutions and even adjust your strategy at any time during the match. You are, thus, able to change your defense or offense tactics, and also to change the next play that will be made by your players! Interact with them to influence their mood to be sure they are in the best conditions to make your team win!
EACH LEAGUE HAS ITS OWN RULES
Each league has its own rules and these have been faithfully reproduced in Pro Basketball Manager 2019. Your bosses fix your seasonal goals, which you can even set higher!
The recruitment process applied to your team will differ completely according to the league in which you play. If you run a non-professional team, in which the players are not paid, you must convince players to join your side by showing real interest in them. Whereas in the North American league, you will have to handle all the complexity of contracts, exceptions to avoid paying the luxury tax, not to mention trades or the draft. Finally, in the other leagues you will have to manage the buying of players, loans or free agents, taking care not to exceed the payroll allocated to your team for the season.
YOUR OWN ON-COURT PLAYBOOK!
Pro Basketball Manager 2019 allows you to greatly deepen your experience as a coach by letting you create your own plays, which you can then use live during matches. Set your imagination free, it's you the play master! If you are taking your first steps as a manager, you can also get help from an assistant who will handle the most complex tasks for you.
NUMEROUS INTERACTIONS BETWEEN PLAYERS AND COACH
Each player has his own personality and his own affinities with such and such a player or club. This will influence his desires and his mood and, as manager, you must find a happy medium.
THOUSANDS OF STATISTICS AT YOUR DISPOSAL!
Be it individual players or teams, you have a whole range of statistics at your finger tips that allow you to manage your progress. You can thus check on the mental or physical state of your players, evaluate your own career, or even look back through the archives on each match, both for your team or another. A comparison tool even allows you to instantly compare two players.
MAKE CHANGES TO THE GAME VIA THE DATABASE EDITOR AND SHARE IT WITH THE COMMUNITY THROUGH THE STEAM WORKSHOP!
Pro Basketball Manager 2019 includes a database editor that allows you to change the names of teams and players throughout the game, letting you create your own universe. With the Steam Workshop, you can also download the databases of other players from around the world and use them for your own matches.
43. Cursed Lands
A mysterious mist spreads from the Castle of N'Mar. The Empire sent an army to investigate, but it was destroyed.
You assume the role of the Envoy, secretly serving the Grimoire Council, and must assemble a small strike team to investigate what is happening, and put a stop to whatever evil is lurking in the Caste of N'Mar.
With the help of Karen, Queen of the Amazons, you'll need to recruit a team of people, united by a common goal, from all corners of Aravorn.
The game plays like a RPG with an innovative social talent system that lets you take advantage of your enemies' personalities. You can bluff, intimidate, coerce and even get a cease fire during some battles. Killing all enemies is no the longer the only option at your disposal.
Four bisexual romance options (Nuala the nomad, Vaeril the fallen druid, Sylrissa and Enok the nagas) and one lesbian romance (Leena the amazon) and one homosexual (Jasper the pirate).
For the first time in any Winter Wolves game, you can sleep with more than one love interest. Of course, be ready to face any possible consequences! Another innovation is that after you choose your final love interest, you'll also get two more bonus scenes with relative pin-up CG as couple.
The game has also a suggestive content option (featuring full nudity in some romance CGs) that can be turned on/off.
Categories in common with Cursed Lands: Role Playing
44. Spirit of Excalibur
Spirit of Excalibur is an adventure, RPG and strategy game developed by Synergistic Software and Northwest Synergistic Software. It was originally released in 1990. It was published by Virgin Mastertronic. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
You can play Spirit of Excalibur on Commodore / Amiga, Atari ST, Classic Macintosh and Apple II.
Robert Clardy directed the game. Christopher Barker (PC) and Mark Riley (Amiga) scored the game.
45. RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic
RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic™ is a new RCT experience, remastered in 2017 by franchise creator Chris Sawyer to combine the best features from two of the most successful and beloved RCT games in the series’ history – RollerCoaster Tycoon® and RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2. Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic also comes complete with the Toolkit, Wacky Worlds, and Time Twister expansion packs! Create and run amazing parks filled with the most outrageous rides imaginable. RCT Classic includes a mixture of authentic playability, depth of gameplay and unique graphical style of Chris Sawyer’s original best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon® PC Games. Packed with content, players can enjoy designing and building roller coasters and rides, landscaping parks and managing the staff and finances to keep their guests happy and the money flowing in. Can you become the next RollerCoaster Tycoon?
The Original RollerCoaster Sim: Experience all the fun from the original RollerCoaster Tycoon® and RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2 games, with a new sim that combines the best elements of both classic titles.
Coaster Construction: Create incredible roller coasters – Quickly build a pre-made design or use the intuitive piece-by-piece building tools to design and theme your own unique rides.
Park Designer: Keep your guests happy by building gentle or wild rides, food and drink stalls, water rides, and even transport rides to take them around the park; Customize your park by building scenery, fine-tuning the landscape, and routing the footpaths.
Park Management: Run your park’s marketing and finances to make a profit while attracting more guests; Organize your staff to keep the park running well and looking its best.
Exciting Environments: Build the ultimate theme park in a variety of challenging environments, from the tranquility of Forest Frontiers to the bustling commerce of Megaworld Park.
Park Scenarios: Progress through 95 classic park scenarios from RollerCoaster Tycoon® and RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2.
Authentic Gameplay: Classic-style isometric graphics and original amusement park music and sound effects.
Packed with Content: Includes hundreds of types of roller coasters and rides, and dozens of different shops, stalls, and facilities.
Wacky Worlds Expansion Pack: Find your passport and pack your bags! Wacky Worlds takes players on the ultimate trip around the globe in 17 new park scenarios! Includes exotic rides, profitable concessions and the most famous landmarks known to man including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Statue of Liberty, Great Wall of China and more! Each location is packed with opportunities for success, fun and unique challenges.
Time Twister Expansion Pack: Travel through time with 14 new park scenarios based on historical and fantasy time-themes and build a park that is truly a blast from the past (or future if you like). Play in a Prehistoric amusement park decorated with huge animated T-Rex’s and coasters such as the Raptor Ride, or choose from Mythological times, the Dark Ages, the Rock & Roll crazed ‘50s, the Future or the Roaring Twenties.
Park Scenario Editor: Design and build your own amazing parks – Make them as easy or as challenging as you want, using your choice of scenery and rides! Includes a number of Six Flags parks to get you started.
Ride Designer: Build, test, fine-tune and theme your own awesome roller coaster designs in the Ride Designer before saving them for use while playing!
Import and Export: Share your saved parks, park scenarios and ride designs with friends, and try out their creations too! (Includes the ability to import most saved parks and scenarios created with the original RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 PC game).
46. Bit City
Build your own Bit City! Start from a tiny town and grow to a thriving metropolis in this city building idle game from the creators of Tiny Tower. Collect profits and invest in upgrades that keep your city growing. Fill your city with new types of cars, planes and ships. Unlock cool new buildings, including famous landmarks to customize the look of your city. What are you waiting for? Start building YOUR own Bit City now!
47. Virtual Villagers 2
Follow two curious, determined villagers as they make their way into the darkest recesses of the cave that had long taunted them. Plunge with them into dazzling sunlight and mist, as a magnificent waterfall at once cuts them off from their friends and family and brings them face to face with ... children!
- Explore the western shore of Isola: all new puzzles, technologies, and island events!
- Breed unique villagers and raise your own thriving tribe.
- Watch your villagers go from toddlers, to adults, to grey-haired elders.
- Unique and unpredictable "Island Events" to keep you on your toes.
- Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
- Runs in true real time: new surprises every time you turn the game on.
48. Ultima and the Daemon
Ultima and the Daemon is a RPG-strategy game developed by Tan Ton Nerw Information Co., Ltd.. It was originally released in 1996. Tan Ton Nerw Information Co., Ltd. published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
Ultima and the Daemon is available on PC.
49. Izanami's Dream Battle
Izanami becomes bored with her usual sitting around the house, shut-in, lifestyle. And so, her friends Eione, Florine, and Lauressa decide to show her a magical stone from their homeland, with the power to turn her thoughts into reality. Izanami then begins to bring life to her own Danmaku! (Also known as a Bullet Hell) She then leaves ships behind for the three sisters to chase after her, with a note, declaring her desire to take over the moon!
This is a parody game featuring:
- 3 playable characters
- 1 hidden character
- 4 difficulties
- 5 levels
- 1 unlockable bonus level
- built in level editor!
- Soundtrack via DLC
Other features include highscore, music room and practice modes.
Categories in common with Izanami's Dream Battle: Action
50. MADDEN NFL Mobile
Become the GM of your favorite football franchise and handpick your team of NFL stars and legends. Get in the game anytime, anywhere with Daily Live Events, Head-to-Head challenges, Seasons, and newly designed Leagues. This is authentic NFL action like you’ve never seen on mobile.
BUILD YOUR TEAM OF TOP STARS AND LEGENDS
Select your favorite NFL franchise and become the GM. Load your team with current stars like Rob Gronkowski and Antonio Brown, or blockbuster legends like Jerry Rice. Draft real NFL pros from the past and present by opening packs, or through the Auction House. Develop your strategy, upgrade your roster, and take your team out on the field to compete with friends.
MAKE WINNING PLAYS, YOUR WAY
Go big or go home in genuine 16-game Seasons mode. Be the quarterback and go for the end zone with the new scramble feature, or score TDs running pass routes as your favorite receiver. Compete against friends and rivals in Head-to-Head mode and battle it out for gridiron glory. Join a League that matches your focus, whether it be earning achievements as a group, or taking on other Leagues in competitions. Plus, play quick Spontaneous Challenges in any mode for boosted rewards.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME IN DAILY LIVE EVENTS
Madden NFL Mobile connects you to the NFL every day, all year long. Instantly tap into fun, new challenges and incredible limited-time rewards each time you play. Live Events, in-season plays, mini-games, tiered multi-day sports events, and more – they’re all based on the real NFL season.
Take your team all the way in Madden NFL Mobile and bring the best in football action straight to your fingertips.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates