Trying to find games like Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 / ロックマン クラシックス コレクション 2? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 / ロックマン クラシックス コレクション 2, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 / ロックマン クラシックス コレクション 2 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 / ロックマン クラシックス コレクション 2 are:
- arrow_rightComix Zone
- arrow_rightMonkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
- arrow_rightDead Island Retro Revenge
- arrow_right4 Elements
- arrow_rightLost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
- arrow_rightModern Tales: Age Of Invention
100 Best Games Like Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 / ロックマン クラシックス コレクション 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (26)
- PlayStation 4 (36)
- iOS (56)
- Android (44)
- macOS (63)
- Linux (41)
- Nintendo Switch (28)
- Nintendo 3DS (13)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (13)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (21)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (4)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Apple II (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (10)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (6)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (5)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (4)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Neo Geo (2)
- Web (1)
1. Comix Zone
Comix Zone is a 1995 beat 'em up video game developed and published by Sega for the Sega Genesis. An unusual feature of the game is that it is set within the panels of a comic book with dialogue rendered within talk bubbles and sprites and backgrounds possessing the bright colours and dynamic drawing style favoured by superhero comics. This style had been used in video games previously, for example Ocean Software's Batman: The Caped Crusader in 1988, but Comix Zone stretched the idea to such an extent that Sega applied for and were granted a patent for a "Videogame system for creating a simulated comic book game".
The concept for the game originated from a Commodore Amiga demo video animated by Peter Morawiec titled "Joe Pencil Trapped In The Comix Zone". The video was made in 1992, displaying the animation of how the gameplay and the comic book elements would blend in.
Categories in common with Comix Zone: Action
The game is played with cards on a special field. The goal of the game is to "kill" the opponent, laying out cards on the field. The game lets you compete with other players or AI.
The game takes place on an empty hexagonal field, two corners of which are occupied by avatars (against each other), and the other four corners are wells of Faeria (mana). Each player starts the game with thirty cards.
At the beginning of the turn, the player draws a card from their cards and receives three points of Faeria (mana). If by the player manages to take a well of mana, the player receives one mana point additionally for each well. The game also uses the Power Wheel, different cards have different potentials and affect the game in many ways. Laying out cards on the field also matters - laying out cards is regulated by the rules and gives as a result combinations of different strength and quality. Playing cards spends mana reserves, each card requires a certain amount of mana in reserve to play. And the enemy is harmed through a decrease in the health - the cards affect this figure. Victories give in-game currency to the player, which they can pay for new cards with and make the stock of cards unique.
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, 'cause... MouseCraft is here!
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
4. Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge
A game from the golden age of the studio and publisher LucasArts Entertainment and from the legendary team led by Ron Gilbert and Tim Shafer. The game was the sixth to use the graphics engine SCUMM: it was modified and improved audio capabilities. This allowed smoothly change the music themes of locations and creating a more immersive experience for players. The game was reissued in July 2010. The new version included the classic visuals of the original game: you can simply switch to it via a menu. The original version was completed with new features such as all the dialogues were voiced, developers added achievements and comments from leading developers. In the game, as before, there are two difficulty modes: normal and light, for players who have not played quests before and are not ready for difficult puzzles.
The plot of the second part begins with the story of the main character Guybrush Tripwood telling to two other pirates about the victory over LeChuck in the last game. The pirates noticed that they have heard this story a thousand times already and asked Guybrush to tell something new. The hero shares that the events of the new chapter of his adventures are unfolding right now: he is looking for the legendary pirate treasure of Big Whoop.
The game is a classic point-and-click adventure. The player moves through the pre-drawn locations, and all the animated actions occur in the pop-up window. A new part of the Guybrush adventures was highly anticipated: the game was even called the most anticipated in 1992. According to Ron Gilbert, although the game sold well, competitors like King Quest still remained far ahead. In 2009, Tim Schafer spoke about 25 thousand copies of the original copies of the original Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge.
5. Dead Island Retro Revenge
Time for some 16-bit retro revenge! Hell-bent on saving his cat, Max must carve a bloody path through a zombie-infested California, tearing his way through hordes of the undead, battalions of corrupt soldiers, and a slew of evil-minded ex-cons. Pull off crazy combos, collect power-ups, wield super weapons, and unleash insane magic attacks as you fight to become the amazing 16-bit side-scrolling hero you've always believed yourself to be!
Categories in common with Dead Island Retro Revenge: Action
6. 4 Elements
The ancient kingdom is in trouble! The magic of the four elements that kept it running for centuries has been corrupted by evil powers and the altars no longer yield the energy of life. It is up to you to unlock the 4 ancient books of magic and collect 16 mysterious cards that will help you restore the kingdom to life. An adorable little fairy will be your aide in this perilous journey as you encounter elementals, dragons, knights, and various magic creatures. Using a mix of classic addictive game play ideas but taking them to a new level with innovative twists, explosive bonuses, spectacular visual effects, and fascinating storyline in amazing animation, this game is a load of fun.More About the Game:
- 4 books of magic to unlock and study
- 16 mysterious cards to collect
- Gripping storyline presented in beautiful animation
- 64 captivating levels with 20 challenging bonus tasks
- Rich variety of bewitching magic creatures
- Stunning visual effects and fantastic bonuses
7. Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
A BRAND NEW MAGICAL ADVENTURE!
Shortly before his coronation, the young prince Fern disappears with a mysterious girl. The royal protectress and teacher is tasked to track him down and bring home.
VISIT MYSTERIOUS LOCATIONS!
The quest to find the heir will lead the protagonist through dreamlike woods, full of magical places and creatures.
COMPLEX LABIRYNTHS AND PUZZLES!
She will face intricate hidden object puzzles and elaborate labyrinths in order to reach her goal.
ENGROSSING INTRIGUE AND CHARACTERS!
The teacher will also encounter some unusual characters and face the malicious Drosera to discover the secret of the curse that befell the kingdom.
ALCHEMY AGAINST DARK MAGIC!
Using the knowledge of alchemical arcana, the protectress will do everything in her power to save prince Fern from the looming mortal threat. Will she succeeed? The future of the kingdom is in your hands!
FeaturesEmbark on a new magic-filled adventure!
Travel through 31 mysterious locations!
Solve complex puzzles and navigate labyrinths!
Meet fascinating characters!
Use your alchemy skills to save the prince!
8. Modern Tales: Age Of Invention
Paris, 1900. During the world expo an unknown force kidnaps the brightest minds of the century. To what sinister end? Step into the shoes of Emily Patterson – the daughter of one of the captured scientists – to conduct your own investigation, follow the trail of the captor and thwart his evil plans before the fate of the world is sealed.
During the Paris expo someone kidnaps the invited scientists under mysterious circumstances. The daughter of one of the victims – Emily Patterson – follows a known philanthropist, whom she suspects of being part of the conspiracy. The search for her father will mark the beginning of an extraordinary adventure that leads her from Europe to frigid Siberia. Emily will meet the brilliant people of the era like Coco Chanel, Albert Einstein and Ferdinand Porsche. They will save her from trouble more than once, but will also frequently need her assistance. Who is behind the kidnapping of the scientists? Will Emily find her father, overcome the obstacles and manage to solve the sophisticated puzzles and minigames? Embark on a fantastic adventure in the era of modern inventions, unravel the sinister plot and save the world from a scheming madman!
Features Follow the trail of lost scientists!
30 fantastic locations from Switzerland to Siberia!
Meet the brilliant minds of the era!
Test yourself in 14 puzzles and HO scenes!
Save the world from a scheming madman!
9. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment
Disclaimer: If you own Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, you will NOT need to purchase Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment separately. This title is included with all versions of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is the action-packed prequel to Shovel Knight! Take control of Specter Knight, servant to the Enchantress, in a quest to recruit a cadre of knights and create the Order of No Quarter. With his scythe and preternatural agility at the ready, he can glide across the ground, clamber up walls, and command an arsenal of curious weapons.
If he carries out his duties, Specter Knight may have a chance at regaining his lost humanity and breaking his chains of servitude. But what cruel tricks might the Enchantress have up her sleeve?Features:
- Climb walls, leap over gaps, and dispatch enemies with the Dash Slash. Specter Knight’s playstyle brings motion and action to the forefront!
- Collect and upgrade curios to unleash all new special attacks.
- Test your scythe skills with Feats and Challenge Stages featuring boss rematches, platforming challenges, and more!
- Yacht Club Games' beautifully authentic style bridges the gap between yesterday and today. Design, art, and audio hearken back to the days of 8-bit.
- A somber tale told with a light touch to narrative with humor, levity, and heart.
- Awesome soundtrack by Jake "Virt" Kaufman!
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers, and an old embrace for experts.
- Lovable characters and bosses!
- Take on a new challenge and uncover all of the world's secrets with New Game+!
10. Angry Birds Space
The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets! Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or the new Brass Hogs episode ruled by evil Hektor Porko, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in version 2.1.0:
Face off against the villainous Hektor Porko in an all new episode: Brass Hogs!
- 30 new unlockable Brass Hogs levels!
- Daily missions!
- Enter the Mirror World! Three-Star levels to play their Mirror World counterpart. Multi-dimensional pig-popping!
- The Wingman makes his debut in Space with a new special ability!
PLEASE NOTE: Xbox controller is currently not supported.Key Features:
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
11. So Many Me
So Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings!
You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo, who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ME”. These clones possess all sorts of fun abilities that can be used to solve puzzles throughout the game. As you progress further through Filo’s adventure, you will find a variety of new types of clones. Understanding and harnessing their unique powers are key to your success.
Filo’s myriad of adventures take him to a whimsical universe. It features a colorful art genre filled with adorable characters in their world’s mysterious environment.
- Honorable Mentions, Main Competition – IGF China
- IndieCade E3 Showcase – IndieCade
- Unity Showcase – GDC, China Joy, Tokyo Game Show, Korea Games Conference & G Star Global Game Exhibition
- Discover new transformational abilities as you progress through each chapter. Learning to master these forms and using them in sequence, is key to solving the game’s many puzzles.
- Filo’s endless adventures take you to a wondrous world of color filled with delightfully, intriguing characters.
- Ride massive and powerful creatures. Utilize their unusual abilities to solve special puzzles and to smash through pesky obstacles on your way to the goal!
- Boss monsters, each with their own distinct characteristics, will try to eliminate you. Challenge and overcome them.
- Earn your rewards when you have solved the puzzles! Dozens of adorable costumes, ancient artifacts, and bonus levels are waiting for you!
12. METAL SLUG XX
METAL SLUG XX blasts off on Steam!
METAL SLUG XX was originally released on PlayStation®Portable in 2009 and PlayStation®4 in 2018 as part of the classic 2D run-and-gun action shooting game series from SNK, and now returns to service on Steam with graphics upscaled to 1080p and 4k screen resolution support! Moreover, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® game, is now playable for free and from the get-go!
■7 missions of intense action! Hidden routes for endless replayability!
7 missions of breathtaking action, charismatic characters, Slug vehicles, and a variety of other content await players in METAL SLUG XX. Branching paths are also hidden throughout the stages for those who want to play and clear METAL SLUG XX to completion!
■New military classes and return of the fan-favorite “Combat School”!
Challenge more than 70 mini games prepared by a beautiful instructor, and clear them all to reach the legendary and devilish “Super Devil” military rank! Get promoted to acquire a mobile satellite that will assist you during your missions!
■Leona playable from the start! 7 soldiers ready for battle!
In addition to the traditional METAL SLUG characters such as Marco Rossi, Tarma Roving, Eri Kasamoto, and Fio Germi, Ralf Jones and Clark Still from KOF’s Ikari Team have also been recruited for this mission! Also from the Ikari Team, Leona Heidern, who was a paid DLC character in the original PSP® version of METAL SLUG XX, will also now be playable from the start. Are you ready to stop every enemy attack via her powerful “Moon Slasher” special ability!?
■Tons of hours of gameplay with achievements!
METAL SLUG XX features no fewer than 34 achievements. Players can also enjoy the co-op local play with their friends!
Get ready for endless hours of intense action and fun with METAL SLUG XX on Steam! Rocket Lawnchair!
13. Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade
"Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade" is a detective story told by a dweller of a cruel dark fantasy world affected by the pandemic. The world ruled by a 5 noble-born kins under the suzerainty of the undead Plague King.
A young man spends years to find a clue to bring justice for his mother's murderer. But what if the criminal is protected by the mighty family? And what if he is a man you really love?FEATURES
— The world of aristocracy full of money and power.
— Romantic relationship.
— Daemons from the depths of outer worlds!
— Mysterious murder and secrets of the past!
— City streets, full of adventures.
— Stunning animated 2D graphics.Episodes: Episode I - The First Day of the Decade
Episode II - Clues from the past
Episode III - Being a killer
Episode IV - The Gift
Episode V - The Last Day of the Decade
VK community (russian): http://vk.com/leviathangame
Need help or technical support? Want to help us to make the game better? Mail us: [email protected]
14. Blaster Master Zero
Mutant scum never learn! Blaster Master Zero makes its Steam debut!
Blaster Master Zero is a 8-bit style top-down & sideview 2D action-adventure game that hearkens back to the golden age of the NES.
This game was created using the original 1988 title "Blaster Master" from Sunsoft as a base, with the addition of new areas and bosses, new gameplay elements such as extra sub-weapons, improved gameplay, a more robust scenario, refined and expanded exploration mechanics, and more.
・On the sideview maps, take control of the battle tank SOPHIA III and explore your surroundings as you search for the entrance to the dungeon where the area's boss lurks.
・Once you find a dungeon entrance, exit SOPHIA III and make your way inside as the hero Jason and take on the mutants that dwell within in top-down mode.
・Defeat the mid-bosses and area bosses to acquire new items, sub-weapons, upgrades to SOPHIA III and Jason's equipment, and new abilities and maneuvers that allow SOPHIA III to access new areas.
・Player 2 can provide support for Player 1 as they traverse through the game in the co-op multiplayer mode.
Categories in common with Blaster Master Zero: Action
15. Dungeon Hearts
Dungeon Hearts fuses the strategy and pattern matching of puzzle games with the kinetic pace of action games. Align magical runes as they flow along the Fatestream to attack, defend, and conjure magic in frenetic battles against a bestiary of fantastic creatures out to use those same runes against you. Chain together multiple attacks and unleash powerful combos or call upon each hero's special attacks to devastate your enemies to survive the twists and turns of Dungeon Heart's evolving gameplay. Strike down all that stand in your way and level up your brave warriors as each foe grows more powerful than the last, culminating in the final battle with The Dark One himself!
"Four spirits race across the land, burdened with tragedy. Within each lies the specter of guilt and fear, which The Dark One bends to his will to enact his resurrection. They realize the deception too late as the promise of salvation turns to betrayal. A black wind washes over the planes, turning all to ash. As the fallen heroes face the engulfing void, a spark of hope clings to life. When the demon peered into their hearts to learn their secrets, so too did they learn his..."Features
- Puzzle/RPG Hybrid – Quickly align runes within the rapid match-three puzzle system to wield devastating attacks, defend against enemy offensives, and unleash multi-hero combos.
- The Fatestream – Plan your strategy under pressure with dozens of different runes linked to each hero and defend against powerful attacks and dreaded hexes cast by enemies against your heroes.
- Four Unique Heroes – Balance the individual skills of each hero and level them up to unlock and unleash a dozen different special powers for new attacks, healing magic, and time-altering spells.
- Limitless Adventure – Face a randomly generated battle sequence with every new adventure and battle against a bestiary of over 40 creatures and 7 bosses lurking around ten unique environments.
- Brimming with Secrets – Each defeated enemy reveals a sliver of the world's lore and the heroes' history.
- A Vibrant Soundscape – Unlock 4 bonus soundtracks, each in a different musical genre.
16. Maldita Castilla EX - Cursed Castile
The tears of a young witch have been turned by a demon into a key that opens up a gateway for the evil in this world. The King Alfonso VI of León has gathered his loyal knights to get to Tolomera del Rey and finish the nightmare using the power of the Witch’s tears.
Banish the zombies and demons that entered the Kingdom of Castile with Don Ramiro, the loyal King’s Knight, and his friends. For that, you will use a different range of weapons to defeat your enemies through the cursed lands of Tolomera, in a pure classic arcade action style.
This new instalment features:
- 8 Stages
- 19 Bosses
- 48+ types of enemies
- 4 different endings
- 15 unlockable achievements
- New music tracks
- Remixed and remastered audio
- Illustrated Bestiary – with unlockable information about the myths behind each creature included in the game
- 8 screen view modes
- Navigation menu
- Specific content adaptation for the end platform to improve the gamer experience
17. Contra Anniversary Collection
The Contra Anniversary Collection brings this classic Run and Gun franchise back to modern platforms and a new generation of players.
Grab power ups and blast your way through waves of menacing enemies and bosses that will put your reaction skills to the test. Also included is a digital Bonus Book with tons of concept documents and sketches, the official chronology of the franchise, an exclusive interview with the veteran producer of the series, and more!
Alone or with a friend, Contra provides hours of nail biting action. In a pinch make sure you know the code!
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Contra Hard Corps
Super Probotector Alien Rebels
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
700MB minimum save size
18. Fieldrunners 2
Get ready to DEFEND THE WORLD! The biggest sequel in tower defense history is finally here: Fieldrunners 2 has arrived! From Subatomic Studios, creators of the award winning classic strategy game comes an all new adventure that was years in the making. Build epic mazes out of powerful weapons to defend the world from the invading fieldrunners!
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense, now!Key Features
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge!
- A tower that launches bee hives!
- Tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
- Revolutionary AI - each enemy creates a dynamic, realistic path through the battlefield!
- Gorgeous, hand painted, 2D graphics by award winning artists!
- 20 unique, upgradeable weapons!
- Custom loadouts let you pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
- Air strikes, mines, and powerful items so you can strike with the precision of a surgeon!
- Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps bring all new challenges to tower defense!
- Trenches, bridges, and tunnels add new dimensions to gameplay!
- Collect all the Elite enemies to become the ultimate tower defense champion!
- A tower that turns enemies into barnyard animals!
Descending in the darkness of a long-abandoned facility, a lone ship searches for wealth, power and the scattered pieces of the past.
Monolith is a top down action shooter with procedurally generated elements. Explore a progression of floors as you make your way into the depths of the facility, encountering increasingly deadly enemies, fantastic weapons, upgrades, choices and revelations as you venture deeper towards a great and calamitous power.
- Smooth, gracious, fast action gameplay, tailored to feel good to play.
- 7 different types of weapons with over 40 unique modifiers and a ludicrous number of combinations.
- A number of floors with their own layouts, traps and enemies.
- Intricate and energetic chiptune soundtrack to complement the beat of the action.
Official Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/46BqQ2K
20. Crimzon Clover: World Ignition
Prepare yourself for an insatiable rain of bullets, bombs, and beams in Crimzon Clover. From Japanese indie developer YOTSUBANE, AdventurePlanningService, this unique top-down shooter is a wild ride you won't want to miss out on.
Your first step in Crimzon Clover: World Ignition is as simple as choosing how you want to play, and which powerful ship will be yours to command. Choose your difficulty from ARCADE (true to the original arcade game) or NOVICE (better if these are your first step in the world of hardcode SHMUP) then choose your mode from Boost, Original, Unlimited, and Time Attack.
Original is THE main mode, where you blast your way through stage in search of the last boss. Boost Mode will adjust the difficulty based on how proficient you are at devastating your enemies. Unlimited turns each stage into an intense battlefield of bullets that only the most hardcore players will be able to survive. Time Attack pits you against the clock as you race to make the best score possible in about 3 minutes.
Take the role of a skilled pilot in the fight to destroy massive waves of enemies while dodging their unending rain of bullets. Each of the three ships has their own style of standard firing and a unique appearance. The firing style is translated beautifully as you amp your way into Break Mode and Double Break Mode! As you blast through your foes in each stage you can collect stars that will raise your score. Each enemy destroyed helps fill your Break Meter, which allows you to wipe the screen with powerful bombs or, if you have the patience, blast off into Break Mode to add a huge boost to your firepower and let you rip through enemies with ease. That's not the extent of your strength though, as having a full Break Meter while in Break Mode will allow you to enter the ultimately destructive Double Break Mode. Watch your enemies crumble in fear as you turn the tide and fill the screen with your own hellacious rain of firepower!
Having a tough time to clear the game using no continue? No worries. Hit up the Training screen to set up your own scenario using your choice of mode, ship, stage, and freely customize other variables to practice the fight for survival. Training doesn't seem like a bad idea after you see what the enemies are capable of. Can you pilot your craft through the bullet massacre the enemies have prepared for you? Find out as you play Crimzon Clover: World Ignition!
- Refreshing Gameplay
Crimzon Clover puts a much-needed polish on the classic Shoot 'Em Up genre.
- Sky Blazing Graphics: Beautiful retro-inspired arcade graphics, revived for the modern gamer in HD (1280x768).
- Super-Powered Challenges: Whether you are new to SHMUPs or an old pro, Crimzon Clover has something for everyone.
- Cool Replays: Save your best plays to show off to your friends, or to check to see how you can get even better.
21. Trillion: God of Destruction
- A TRILLION HP! This big bad boss has 1,000,000,000,000 HP! How you defeat him is up to your individual strategy and training!
- 6 Deadly Sins to Love! In between battles, you’ll get some quality alone time with each of your six Overlord Candidates leading your army. Can you have a love story even in war?
- Prepare for Battle! While Trillion sleeps, it’s training time! Hit the training grounds and discover randomly-generated treasure chests or strengthen weapons at the Blacksmith’s!
- Replay, Replay, Replay! Stats carry over with each New Game+ plus and there are multiple endings to unlock! With over 10 endings, there’s even more reason to stand up and keep fighting!
It’s up to you, Zeabolos, to strategically battle against this god with a trillion HP! With six Overlord candidates at your disposal, change the tide of battle through rigorous training, forging strong bonds, and making painful sacrifices, all to stop Trillion from consuming the Underworld in this groundbreaking and emotional strategy RPG!
22. Last Word
Photographer Whitty Gawship attends a prestigious get-together at the residence of the impressive Professor Chet Chatters. Members of the party are veteran conversationalists, each trying to gain subtle power over one-another. The mood shifts when Whitty and the others discover that the professor can get the "Last Word" in every conversation via his miraculous invention. Dastardly!
But what are the professor's motives? And why invite a commoner?
Last Word is an unconventional JRPG. Battle sophisticated guests using words as weapons. Collect topics by gossiping to unlock mysteries. Drink wine. The night is young and no one can leave until the devious Professor Chatters says so! Can Whitty and Seymour overcome the power of the professor's amazing machine? Or will they succumb to the saucy banter of the motley aristocrats around them? Don't hesitate in getting the Last Word.Features
- Unique battle system! Fight with the subtle nuances of conversation.
- Engaging storytelling! Get whisked away by a narrative brimming with character! And fun!
- Key Topic System! Gather gossip to unlock more... gossip!
- Vocal SFX! Each character has their own awe-inducing sound. Listen to the quality of that throat clearing!
- Bow Ties! Learn skills and equip them using snazzy Bow Tie Points!
Welcome to a future where the spectacle of fiery gib-deaths no longer satisfies the hungry, salivating audiences of flabby flesh bags watching from home. Fortunately the sport of PWND has rocketed to the rescue, entertaining luddites of tomorrow with spectacular displays of corpse defiling domination.
In PWND, the kill is just the beginning. In order to score, you must pwn by performing a close range victory dance on your downed opponents. But be careful! You’re completely vulnerable during your victory dance, so make sure your team’s got your back or you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a pwn stack.
Situational awareness and team communication are critical for pulling major PWNage. Teamwork becomes ever more important as the stakes get higher and higher over the course of a match. Experiment with different combinations of characters to find the perfect combination of skills and abilities for your crew.
Included in your PWND purchase:
- 3 multiplayer maps designed for death-defying vertical combat.
- 4 characters with unique play styles and diverse strengths and weaknesses
- New character and map coming in September!
- 20 Single Player Challenge Mode Levels to hone and tone your PWN skillz.
- Pay to Win? F-that! Winning is up to you. The only thing we sell is stuff for looking good...
- Founders of Treyarch (that Call of Duty company).
- Veterans from Armored Warfare, The Evil Within, Borderlands 2: Mister Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Sorcery, and many more.
- Leading YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, and your favorite purveyors of gaming culture.
PWND is designed to be the fastest f-ing FPS in existence, where every match is a rocket-jumping blur of high-altitude action. Each character has their own set of skills for you to master on the road to victory.
The action doesn't stop when your opponent is crawling and wheezing their last pitiful breath. What fun is that? Big scores come from the PWN, a display of weaponized disrespect atop prone opponents. Rub it in, but be careful: strategy and teamwork are required lest you lose the war.
Swagger baby, it’s all about smooth buttery style in this throwdown town. Collect PWN stamps, skins, and gear to keep it fresh. A badge of pride for you, a mark of shame for your competitors.
VanossGaming, TheSyndicateProject, H20 Delirious, DaithDeNogla, Smii7y, Ms_Vixen, GoldGlove, MiniLadd, Miss Mae, and dozens more are playing PWND. What’re you waiting for? Join the party!
Lonely baby? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with Challenge Mode with 20 themed levels for some quality alone time.
Want more pwning? Don't worry slick. We're dropping content like it's hot; check it...
Categories in common with PWND: Action
24. Crush Your Enemies
We have all had enough of those cliché fantasy worlds with brave knights, ladylike elves and little people obsessed with jewellery. Generia is just another of those worlds... Thankfully there are evil barbarians coming to plunder, impale, drink beer, use inappropriate language and generally to make things interesting. And guess what? It's you who will lead them!
Go back to the days when you thought real time strategy games were awesome. But this time you don't need to spend a whole hour to just win a skirmish. Jump right into battle and use your rusty strategic and tactical skills to crush hundreds of enemies within minutes! Crush Your Enemies has everything you like in strategy games: planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory and outwitting your opponents with the ingenious formations of your men. Only of this strategic goodness is packed into a tight and intense experience you can enjoy no matter how little time you have.Game Features:
- True strategic challenge in a small package: Levels are packed with deep strategic options, but can be completed in shorter bursts
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled with just one Mouse button
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Cross-platform multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones on PC and mobile devices. The battle never has to end!
- Various Unit Types: Different unit types each have a different role on the battlefield
- Plundered Inventory: Expertly utilize and manage special items that can change the course of battles when used wisely
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humour: So your momma won't mistake the game for her favourite Medieval Village Clickfest!
- Violence, Beer and Curse Words: Enough said……
25. Captain Forever Remix
You built your spaceship out of Plasma Cannons, bulkheads, and a couple of Twin Thrusters. Just ahead there's a massive enemy vessel bristling with MegaBoom Missiles. You want those missiles. You need those missiles. You dart forward and maneuver deftly between the spinning RipSaw blades on the front of the enemy craft and blast away at the Command Core. BOOM! It explodes leaving behind a haul of weapons and thrusters. Those MegaBoom Missiles are free for the taking. You quickly attach them to the front of your own ship, making it much larger and more powerful...
Can you create the raddest spaceship? Captain Forever Remix is the spaceship builder roguelike. Voyage across the Solar System and blast apart randomly-generated enemies for spare parts.
You better build a pretty tough ship, because you're gonna need it. Your little brother turned into a bubblegum mutant and is being a total butthead. He froze the Sun, poked out Jupiter's eye, drank Neptune's oceans, and cracked Earth like an egg! Set off across a messed-up Solar System to put a stop to the big jerkface once and for all!
Captain Forever Remix is an officially-licensed re-imagining of the indie classic Captain Forever.Build your ship bit-by-bitProtect your Command Core with bulkheads, weapons, & boosters to customize your ship. Every piece you add affects movement, combat capabilities, and armor.Plunder enemies for new partsEvery enemy ship is randomly generated and presents a unique combat challenge. Go in guns blazing or pick them apart carefully so that the leftover Ship Bits can be grafted to your ship!Choose your toolsObliterate your enemies with ScatterBlasters and MegaBoom Rockets or shred them to pieces with the RipSaw. Make the fastest ship in the Solar System with Uniboosters and Twin Thrusters, protect it with Bubble Shields, Repair Bulkheads, and tons more!Captain Forever - RemixedExperience all-new gameplay that wasn't in the original cult-hit Captain Forever. Collect rare Power Bulkheads to access special abilities, unlock new starter kits, discover new Ship Bits, and avoid deadly traps laid by King Kevin!A new look, a new universeRemix features a completely new art style that draws inspiration from the 1990's heyday of amazing & weird cartoons. Tour a Solar System in disarray as you set out to put a stop to the insane shenanigans of your mutant little brother & get payback!
26. Ember Strike
Fast head-to-head fighting like you’ve never seen.
Welcome to Ember Strike. Join the first PVP fighter of its kind! Ember Strike is the perfect mix of speed and action with live, competitive, head-to-head battles. Collect and upgrade a team of unique fighters and strike down your opponents in a totally unique mix of hardcore fighting, mini-games, and puzzle action. Steal moves, throw Strikes, reign destruction on your enemies!
- Super Fast Fighting - The ultimate combination of competition, strategy, and game variety at lighting speed.
- Real time Head-to-Head combat! Experience the thrill of PVP competition 24/7 against real human opponents.
- Collect a team of fighters, each with special powers.
- Attack with a variety of in-match mini-games.
- Travel across different worlds for unique battles and epic boss fights!
- Fighting game tactics meet explosive powers! Gain board control to charge attacks. Steal and block moves, and use high-powered mini-games on a shared battlefield.
- Features both singleplayer and multiplayer game modes.
Checkout our official Wiki!
Ah... love, Love...
How beautifully in one word. My mind is racing, my stomach flutter butterflies, heart racing. Are you willing to do anything to give a million cherries, collect all the jewels and even save your favorite?
Here's our Foxy Fox is ready to rescue his love! He sent her on a dangerous journey and without Your help Foxy to save her!
Embark on an adventure filled with dangers and difficulties that You have to overcome! Complete many challenging levels, collect the gems and cherries and get to the end of the level to get three stars.
Look in the shop and spend the collected cherry on new items. Open the full collection of outfits for the Fox Foxy!
And if You can pass all levels in FoxyLand? We now check!
-Many different levels
-Puzzles and Hardcore
-Retro style game
-Beautiful pixel art and chiptune music
28. Space Ace
Space Ace, the follow up to Don Bluth's legendary Dragon's Lair, can now be enjoyed from the comfort of your home. This fully arcade authentic version includes all of the original scenes you've come to enjoy, and even an all-new global high scores list so you can show how well you handle Ace's laser gun. Other bonuses include a full watch feature to sit back and enjoy Don Bluth's stunning animation.
In Space Ace you play the heroic Ace who must stop the evil Commander Borf from taking over the Earth! Borf plans to reduce all of humankind to infants and take over the planet. Only two people have the courage and strength to stop Borf and save Earth: the beautiful Kimberly and the heroic Ace. But as they approach Borf's stronghold, Ace is hit by the Infanto Ray, changing him into a child, and Kimberly is kidnapped by the evil madman!
The Fate Of Earth Is In Your hands!
29. Deck of Ashes
"The Outcasts brought Ash Curse upon us all, and they are the only ones who can lift it." - Ash Master.
Deck of Ashes is an adventure rogue-lite game with thoughtful and tactical card battles. Lead the cast of antiheroes on a quest for redemption. Explore the dark fantasy world. Complete quests and collect cards for your unique Battle Deck. Put your survival and resource management skills to the test when upgrading your Camp of allies.
The choices that drive your journey - where to go, which resource to collect, which risk to take, and which card to craft - are the difference between success and untimely demise.
Can you rid the world of the Ash Curse?Features
- Creative deck-building - collect combat cards that fit your unique playstyle and crush the enemy!
- Unique hand-drawn eerie art style.
- Dynamic dark fantasy world - travel through a procedurally generated, changing world in search for cards, supplies and glory!
- Various biomes that harbour different monster classes - each biome affects the gameplay and offers a unique set of opponents!
- Survival and resource management - you have limited opportunities to restore health or spent cards, so use them wisely!
- Camp - strategically improve your base depending on your style of play.
- Permadeath - unless you use the help of dark magic, then when you die, you die for good.
We provide you with the best deck-building tools we could develop. If you are a newbie - we got you covered, as there are sets of cards that obviously work well together. And if you are ready to go crazy with your own deck idea, there is a 100+ cards for each character to explore and combine. BEWARE: a ton of potential to go nuts with the unexpected combos!Dynamic and dangerous world
Deck of Ashes features a procedurally generated world where danger waits around every corner. Sudden ambushes, cataclysms, and random events will force you to constantly adapt and explore fleeting opportunities to gain an edge! Refine your strategy on the go to ensure your survival!Upgrade the Camp to meet your needs
Different strategies require vastly different upgrades of your Camp. The resources are scarce, and you won't be able to upgrade everything in one playthough, so choose wisely!
SkyScrappers is a classic arcade-style, vertically scrolling, competitive platform-fighting game. Select from a diverse range of extreme sportspeople, to fight and race your way to the top of a falling skyscraper… as it is being demolished.
Play with up to four players in classic couch-multiplayer, take on the story-driven single-player campaigns, or set up a skirmish against AI bots.
- Classic arcade feel and style
- Breathtaking hand drawn artwork
- 60fps action
- Skill-based gameplay
- Full controller support
- 1-4 Player Local Multiplayer
- Single player story mode
Categories in common with SkyScrappers: Action
31. Riddled Corpses
InfoArcade game 8/16bits. we will have hordes of zombies and all kinds of monsters, all created with love pixel art.
Riddled Corpses have 6 stage,very different from each other, as a city or a desert.
each scenario will have new enemies, but all related to the zombied.
this game is hard...
CharactersThe game has 6 playable characters, each with their type of shooting and special ability.
One of the characters is new to this new version (PC).
- jon : police chief expert fast gun , is the main hero of this adventure , has no special ability.
- cloe : jon aide ,she uses Uzi, fast and effective , has the special ability that all that loose the walking dead will be attracted to you like a magnet.
- liery : special guest Candy Cut game , character has the ability to duplicate gold by 2.
- Fael : Hero of other dimension, has the special ability double life (6 lifes)
- Erika : special guest Devils Cauldron game , this girl have all ability!
- Nora : New Character for PC version,is a cop of the future, their abilities are amazing.
- clock : paralyzes zombies giving more time to remove them more easily .
- dynamite : eliminate all monsters of the screen with big explosion.
- turret : you can put a turret to shoot all enemies on the screen, will have a short duration.
typical arcade mode, with boss at the end of stage etc ...
you'll have to survive the hordes infinitely.
Both game modes will have highscore_online.
2 players can play in arcade mode. you can play with your friend cooperatively.Gamepadxbox360, xboxone, ps3 or ps4 gamepad good work (use Ds4Tool for ps4 pads)
It also has graphic options using Scale2x etc to smooth pixels.
32. Fate Tectonics
Build up a world piece-by-piece using the power of the god-like Fates, while keeping them happy enough to avoid world-shattering temper tantrums!
Fate Tectonics is a world-building puzzle game featuring a handcrafted pixel art style and a 16-bit symphonic soundtrack. Carefully place terrain tiles, piecing together the world in a way that will appease a growing number of god-like beings called Fates. One wrong move could mean angering the Fates, resulting in a chain reaction of destruction and chaos. Unlock the powers of the Fates to build a stronger and increasingly beautiful world and face off with final Fates for the ultimate world-crumbling finale.Features
- Easy to pick up and play casually, but also offers deep challenge for more strategic players.
- Handcrafted in-game pixel art, a soundtrack of symphony & steam by composer Robby Duguay, and Twitter-shareable worlds!
- The powerful Book of Fate keeps track of your progress and chronicles your adventures!
- Two game modes—test your world-building skills in timed cycles of creation and destruction under Ragnarosa and Fortuna's vigilant watch, or take your time and build up a world as large as you can at your own pace, under the calming influence of Serenity.
- Accessibility options cater to gamers with motor skill, cognitive and vision impairments.
- Multiple control schemes, remappable keys and input options
Design and colour palette are resistant to 3 types of colour blindness
- Advanced options for cursor speed, font size, game speed and more
- Separate volume controls for music and sound effects
- Full-screen and windowed modes
- All menus and screens have a half-second cooldown between inputs
- In-game hints and guidance for new players
- Assistive tile auto-rotate feature that learns your preferences
- Comprehensive save system featuring overview of progress, multiple save states per save file, and thumbnails for each save state for a quick visual reference of progress
“Last night, I decided to play Fate Tectonics [official site] for five minutes, just to get an idea about how its world-building puzzles worked. It was a long five minutes. Around an hour and a half, all told. (…) It’s rather good.”—ADAM SMITH, Rock Paper Shotgun
“The combination of strategy and puzzle solving is certainly unique and makes for a very addictive gameplay experience.”—GAMERAMBLE
“(The game) allows players to derive meaningful satisfaction from creating expansive worlds one piece at a time. It’s almost meditative during the early going. Then it starts to get a bit tricky.” - CHAD SAPIEHA, Post Arcade (Financial Post)
“I personally found that it brought back a sort of childlike joy that came from building things with blocks or legos as a kid, then destroying it all in a cathartic burst of destructive control.”— ALEXX APLIN, Mod Vive.
“My main piece of advice is be willing to fail. It has some of the best game over gameplay since Sim City of old.”—CHRISTOPHER DEMELO, The Snarge.
“The strategic spin on a world-building game gives Fate Tectonics an added challenge many people won’t expect.” — CONOR BAILEY, The Spew.
"If you play only one real-time polytheistic tile-placement world-building strategy puzzle game, make it this one!"—RAIGAN BURNS Metanet Software (N++)
"Has all the joys of creating with all the pains of having it crumble away around you."—JAMIE TUCKER, Asteroid Base (Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime)
"Fate Tectonics is a beguiling game; it lures us in with the cathartic pleasure of clicking together puzzle pieces. The satisfaction in snapping the precise piece into the perfect place is matched only by games like Carcassonne. That is until you realize that you are actually playing a precarious game of house of cards with three angry toddlers stomping about."—JOHN Z. LINDVAY BigSushi.FM
Fate Tectonics is a proud GDC 2015 alumni of the Indie Megabooth.
33. To Hell with Hell
Apocalypse has arrived. And you are going to hell. Not because Natasia has been a bad girl, which she has been for sure. But because Asmodius, ruler of hell himself is calling. And he needs your help, as he got locked away by his enemies. There’s only one credo now: To hell with hell and the gruesome creatures it spit out! To Hell with Hell throws you, the last loyal child of Asmodius into a fight you can hardly win. In a classic Bullet Hell rogue-like crawler with unicorns and bananas you’ll survive deadly traps and fight dozens and dozens of mad demonic enemies.
It’s Showtime: Are you going to despair, because you are just a mortal weakling, a common human being? Well, that ain’t a Problem! Take a mask and become whomever you want to be. You can transform into a Knight, a Demon or even a Clown - the choice shall be yours. In “To Hell with Hell” masks define your skills and you can combine them as you want.
Chose. Your. Weapon: To shovel or to mortar, that's the question here. End the lives of your enemies your way. Take your Sword or your Pumpgun - it is up to you. How will you defeat the demonic mobs? Slice them, blast them - make it their worst day in hell!
Hell is not the end of the road: Wait until hell has frozen over? That’s indeed a possibility here, cause there are more places than the heated home of the demons. And once you’ve reached the frosty caves, your journey will be far from over!
34. Scary Girl
In this side-scrolling action game, you play as Scarygirl – a girl who has been adopted by a giant intelligent octopus and is trying to figure out who the man haunting her dreams is. Traverse unique, extremely vibrant, colorful, and magical worlds in a seamless mix of 2D and 3D platforming action. You can go it alone in single-player mode or grab a friend and team up in co-op gameplay and fight alongside Bunniguru – the giant kung-fu rabbit. And as you advance, you’ll be able to purchase new weapons and new moves, and discover countless secrets along the way. It’s a mesmerizing fairytale, but the creepy-cute tough-as-nails Scarygirl is no damsel in distress!Key features:
- Amazing Art and Design: Surreal landscape and creatures are beautifully fantastical, created by a critically-acclaimed, award-winning artist and true to the art style that Scarygirl fans have already fallen in love with
- A Curiously Wonderful Stand-Alone Chapter: The game features a new and exceptional storyline separate from the graphic novel and planned feature film, in which Scarygirl finally meets the mysterious man haunting her dreams
- New Moves, Weapons & Upgrades: The game’s upgrade and combat improvement system allows Scarygirl to grow beyond her basic attacks by purchasing new moves, like an the “Anaconda Squeeze” and “Morph Tendrils”, or attachments for her tentacle arm, such as the Rage Hook
- Co-Operative Play: While one player controls Scarygirl, a second can bring Bunniguru’s furious “Fists of Blurry” into the fray at any time. This offline feature allows the two characters to perform special moves together to overcome major challenges
Categories in common with Scary Girl: Action
35. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
2018 marks the 40th anniversary of legendary studio SNK! To celebrate
this extraordinary milestone, a variety of classic arcade games from
SNK's golden age are coming back together in one anthology on Nintendo
Switch™. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION is packed full of retro games
and a treasure trove of features!
36. Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior
Cybarian The Tme Travelling Warrior is a classically inspired arcade action game, with a mixture of modern and retro gaming tropes.
The game is an amalgamation of old school 2d platformers and side scrolling beat em’ ups.Features
- Beautifully animated and expertly realised retro style pixel art.
- Epic boss battles! Expand your abilities!
- Explosive and engaging combat!
- Classic platforming.
37. Giana Sisters: Dream Runners
Race to the finish in Giana Sisters: Dream Runners, a fast-paced, head-to-head platformer for up to four players.
Run and jump, dash and smash, daze and teleport, morph and cannon… oh you get the idea: mess with your opponents!
The game pits up to four players (or AI opponents) against each other in local and online competition, speed-running for the finish in an effort to push each other off the screen with the help of boosters and power-ups.
Switch the level layout on the fly as you rush through dreamgates. Collect gems to fill your speed booster and use your power-ups to knock out the other players and claim victory!
- Competitive pick-up-and-play platforming game
- Supports a party of up to four simultaneous local & online players
- Be faster than your opponents, push them off the screen and win!
- Use your arsenal of boosters and power-ups to blast your opponents off track
- Nine levels to race, four characters to unlock
- Dual soundtrack: Chris Hülsbeck along with Swedish heavy metal legend Machinae Supremacy
38. Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest
IntroductionIt seems that the whole world is on the verge of the terrific cataclysm. Strange cults and evil monsters spread on the once peaceful lands. But who cares? Maybe you?! The time for adventures and glorious deeds has come! It's time to complete probably an epic quest!DescriptionMad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest is an old-school parody role-playing game. Prepare to explore a vast fantasy world, complete dozens of weird and zany quests, fight dangerous foes, loot every chest that you'll stumble upon to and even talk to animals, while looking for a cucumber that your wife asked you to bring. Maybe you'll even get the opportunity to save the world. Who knows?Game Features
- 9 playable character classes, each with it's own possibilities
- mysterious fantasy world to explore
- strange NPC's and lots of quests
- more than 100 unique artifacts and equipment
- dynamic battle system
- weird monsters and mighty bosses to fight
39. Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics
Forget about saving the king, forget about saving the townsfolk, a true hero is one who saves the day!
Once you begin Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics, there is no turning back.
Mystery Chronicle overhauls the gameplay and graphics of the highly acclaimed indie title One Way Heroics. As well as adding in some well-loved characters from other IPs such as Danganronpa and Shiren the Wanderer.
Play your way through the different maps generated with every playthrough, constantly on the move away from the calamity of light, the Shine Raid, to your left and on to your final battle with the Fallen Angel, Alma. There's no turning back, once this thrilling one-way adventure begins!
- Filled with over 20 different classes
- Epic battles together with the comrades you meet, and the chance to unravel the mysteries of these worlds.
- Dungeon Crawling Goes Above Ground
Leave dinky dungeons behind to explore an infinite number of procedurally generated worlds, each with their own terrain, traps and treasure.
- Forced-scroll Roguelike RPG
The Shine Raid consumes everything in its path and moves with every action you take! Do you risk taking a detour for loot, or do you play it safe and put more distance between yourself and annihilation?
- Brimming with Class and Characters
With over 20 classes to choose from, no two adventures will ever be the same! A quirky cast of NPC allies will always be there to keep you company—so long as you take care to keep them alive.
- Social Skills
Share the worlds you unlock with friends, then post your successes (and failures) on Twitter. Thanks to daily Campaign Worlds you’ll never run out of new ground to cover!
- English and Japanese Interface, Subtitles and Full Audio!
Be sure to check out the original One Way Heroics and One Way Heroics Plus
Categories in common with Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics: Role Playing
40. Hellmut: The Badass from Hell
The Gates of Hell opens and humanity is in danger! No, it's nothing to do with a certain game spelled ‘MOOD’ backwards, how dare you even think that! This game isn’t some run-of-the-mill first person shooter, it’s got hideous demons, and powerful guns, and blood splatter and... Wait a minute, let’s start that again.
You have been granted immortality! Well, what’s left of you has. There wasn’t much left of you after the demons ate you. If you’re going to get your body back, you’re going to have to kill some demons... actually, rather a lot of demons. Really, we may be talking demonocide here... Frankly we expect angry letters from demon pressure groups asking us to explain why you can murderize so many of them in this game without any moral qualms whatsoever. But you’re up for that, right?
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is a fast-paced bullet-storm dungeon crawler that cranks the nonsense up to 11 and puts you right in the thick of it. Take control of various Transformations and unlock new Transformations each time you complete the game. Challenge randomly generated bosses across the randomly generated world, defeat demonic hordes, loot valuable treasures and soulstones, equip powerful weapons and use all your skills to save humanity! Or at the very least, save yourself, which feels at least as good as saving humanity.
Each Transformation gives you new ways of slaughtering yet more hordes of demons! Command rats as the Rat King, become the Orc Fairy with her mighty spells (well, as mighty as an Orc Fairy can cast...), dip enemies in the questionable goo of the Slimeball, or become many other ludicrous monstrosities that the marketing department couldn’t be bothered to mention in this blurb.
Look, you’ve read this far so you must be interested. Just stick it on your Steam wishlist and wait for a sale... or take pity on the starving developer and let them buy food this week. Those demons aren’t going to slay themselves!
41. Rocket Fist
Rocket Fist is an arena game with crazy robots in chaotic rocket fist battles. Aim against your frenemies and prove your dexterity by killing each other with rocket propelled fists in this frenetic mix of dodgeball and billiards!
You can hold one Rocket Fist at a time and you only get one shot to throw your punch before having to run, hide and dodge to pick it back up! Just like in dodgeball, but with way more rockets! When you’re running away you can ninja dash around the arena, and if you’re feeling lucky you can try dash-bumping your friends in their faces to steal their rocket!
Easy to learn, hard to master, Rocket Fist’s quick rounds will keep you coming back for more. It’s the perfect game to bring out when your friends are over and in need of some explosive action!
- Fast-paced twitch reaction arena battles.
- Single Player adventure with 6 sectors and 5 different bosses
- Easy to pick up and play.
- User friendly Level Editor.
- [BETA] Online multiplayer arena battles.
- 1 to 4 players on the same screen.
- Both Free-for-all and Team-based modes.
- 4 different player AIs, from dumb to annoying.
- Several arenas with unique gameplay elements.
- Random powerups that can turn the tide of a fight.
- Unlockable costumes to customize your robots.
- 2 different game modes.
- Twitch chat interaction option for streamers.
- Original soundtrack by Thiago Adamo.
*Online multiplayer is still being tested and improved upon.
42. Arcade Spirits
Arcade Spirits, a romantic visual novel, follows an alternate timeline set in the year 20XX where the 1983 video game crash never occurred. After a turbulent work history, you are granted employment at the Funplex, a popular arcade, home to a host of unique personalities and customers. Where will this new-found employment take you? Who will you meet along the way? Will you find the romance you're seeking?
Design your own character from the ground up - pronoun, hairstyle, skin tone, hair color, eye color and more are completely customizable and are reflected throughout the game in both gameplay and artwork!
With roleplaying-based choices, you will be able to grow your personality and relationships in any way you desire; Friendship, Platonic or something more intimate! Work hard and build the relationship you desire with a total of seven romanceable characters!
The Identity Identifier System, or IRIS, can track your relationship statuses with all characters throughout Arcade Spirits as well as your personality traits, from Quirky, Steady, and Kindly, to Gutsy and Basically.
Everything you choose in Arcade Spirits, from your relationships to your personality, your crisis management moments, and a myriad other decision will have an effect on the future of your arcade!
43. Where Time Stood Still
Your plane has ditched on a mountain plateau somewhere in deepest Tibet. You and your companions are alive, but recovery from the impact is short lived; a large shape is moving towards you. As it gets closer you rub your eyes in disbelief: a Dinosaur! Where are you?... and when? Now learn to survive in a world untouched by modern life; a world frozen in time.
Stunning graphics and startling action in this thrilling innovative game.
Hazards to be faced include the aforementioned dinosaurs and cavemen, as well as sea monsters, precarious mountainous ledges and dilapidated bridges. Objects including weapons and first aid kits can be collected. Each character has his own distinct behaviors - one becomes hungry easily, while another is only really competent while his fiancée survives. Although the ultimate aim is to save all four characters, you can continue while at least one is alive.
A mystical world on the edge of destruction. Unlikely saviors joined by fate and duty. A mission driven by music, magic...and survival.
Murasaki is a hybrid shmup and puzzle game that creates intense and high-speed gameplay against a serene landscape with gorgeous music. With the ability to only fire a single bullet at a time, you must use cunning, angles and timing to survive.
Random shapes will appear as the levels progress: these designs will trigger massive explosions when shot. If you can bounce corresponding shapes off of each other, they'll create a chain reaction that, with a little luck, will wipe the screen. Don't wait too long, because the enemies will overwhelm you in a second!
If you can't get a clear shot, each character has a special attack with limited uses. Use them wisely to get out of a tight situation or to put the finishing blow on one of several bosses!
The older of the heroes, Kairi acts as a big brother, though he's not related to Satsuki. His movements are slow, but his long range shot can reach anywhere on the screen, perfect for ricochet combinations. This however, also means that you don't have rapid shots.
Kairi's special attack is a spiraling explosion that reaches most of the screen. This bomb can absorb enemy's bullets and destroy multiple targets. Use it wisely.
The younger hero, Satsuki is impetuous and headstrong, and it shows in her attack formation. Satsuki can move across the screen quickly, but the range of her shots is very short. Sometimes they won't reach the enemy.
However, using her speedy shots, you can bounce the explosive blocks farther than Kairi, which makes it easier to create a chain attack with other blocks. Just be careful not to bounce them too far, or the explosion won't reach the enemy!
Her special attack is a cross-formation energy wave. It hits harder than Kairi's, but could easily miss if the timing is off. Use it wisely.
Find your center and get into a flowing rhythm of evading and exploding. If you can master the mechanics, Murasaki is insanely satisfying, mixing the mayhem and the tranquil music in a beautiful dissonant clash. Failure means death, swift and painful. Don't look at where the bullets in front of you go: plan for where the explosions will happen afterwards.
There is a long and tragic story within Murasaki: each successful (and even unsuccessful) chapter unlocks new information, history, bios and even musical tracks. To truly understand the full game, you must become an expert with both Kairi AND Satsuki. It's daunting, it's hard, but the satisfaction of a full unlock is unmatched.ConfigYou can start a config tool from "Launch Configuration Tool" when you start the game.
Here, you can configure the screen size, BGM/SE ratio, key bindings, etc.
The death of an empire. The rise of darkness. And two heroes alone combat a broken soul.
Tic-Toc-Tower is an action packed puzzle and platforming game in which players have only ten seconds to complete a room! Rendered in charming pixel-art, every random level also features an additional challenge. Players can choose to pursue the extra watch item in every level, picking up the watch will grant two extra seconds for the next level but is also an extra risk…
With Tic-Toc-Tower, expect to be challenged every time you play the game. With tons of game modes, each with their bite sized frantic platforming and puzzling actions in which the player will be awarded for every successfully completed level, it will become a race to storm the leaderboards.
And if the mayhem isn’t enough already, you can team up and battle with up to 4 players in unique, frantic game modes designed to break and renew friendships in all new challenges.
Tic-Toc says the clock.
You have 10 seconds to comply.
Complete the level within these seconds,
or else you’ll say goodbye!
46. Graze Counter
Graze the enemy’s bullets, Charge them head-on, and Wreak Havoc!!
An exhilarating and dangerous shoot-em-up!
This is a game for those with courage and survival instinct!
It is the 23rd century, and the virtual network “EDEN” has brought about an era of peace and prosperity. One day, it refuses access from the administrator – seemingly out of nowhere.
The 2.4 million civilians connected to the network became hostages within cyberspace.
EDEN then presented humanity with an ultimatum:
To release those hostages, a human must fight the now evolved network and win. Two capable fighter pilots have been chosen for this difficult task.
The fate of humanity is in their hands…
Graze the enemy’s bullets to charge the Graze Counter Gauge! Every fighter can use this gauge to unleash powerful counters.
In addition, by collecting the stars that enemies (and countered bullets) drop, you can charge your Break Gauge. When this is full, you can enter “Break Mode” and do some serious damage to your enemies!
Dodge your enemy’s bullets by a hair, charge your energy, and annihilate the enemy with your counterattack!
Type-1 [G-01/R April Divider]Pilot: Ginyose Uzuki
A long-range fighter with low manoeuvrability, but a spread-shot.
Type-2[G-02/B Freedom Dancer]Pilot: Furuyama Satsuki
A fighter with high movement speed and high attack; she is truly valuable in close-range combat.
Type-3[YR-01 Revolgear]Pilot: Katori Hayate
A special fighter with bits that auto-attack at the same time you graze enemy bullets.
Type-4[XK-02 Kirisame Blade]Pilot: Kirisame Kiriko
A special fighter with blade bits. It is best used in close-range combat.
Type-5[SP-01 Shadow Divider]Pilot: ???
Unknown special fighter. Constantly on break mode power.
Type-6[SP-02 Alternative D]Pilot: ???
Unknown special fighter. Constantly on break mode power.
Type-7[SP-03 Revolgear 2]Pilot: ???
A special fighter with tremendous firepower and an incredible attack range.
Type-8[SP-04 Kirisame Blade 2]Pilot: ???
A special fighter that requires a lot of skill to pilot. It has the highest firepower and movement speed.
- 5 stages.
- 8 fighters / characters (2 to start and 6 unlockable ones) .
- 3 difficulties: Novice, Arcade, and Expert.
- A tutorial to learn the game’s basics.
- A mission mode, where you’ll clear difficult tasks.
- A timed boss-rush.
- Support gamepad and key config
47. Space Moth DX
Space Moth DX
Space Moth DX is the definitive edition of 1CC Games' intense arcade shoot 'em up, with a brand new DX Mode that will put even veteran bullet dodging skills to the test! Beginners are catered for as well, with a rebalanced Arcade Mode that's just right for anyone looking to get started with bullet hell games.
Fact: everything is better with lasers. So we put lasers on over 30 angry giant insects who want to stop you, Space Moth, from escaping Earth and going to the Moon. Show them who's boss and blast your way into space!
Eight directions. Three buttons. Keyboard, controller and arcade stick support. The freedom to remap any setup as you please. Jump straight into the game without having to worry about finger gymnastics!
Batter the bad guys with a missile barrage until they turn neon, then finish them off with your super laser for a massive bonus! But be careful: neon enemies are much more aggressive!
Space Moth will challenge you, fiercely. But Space Moth also wants to help you improve, so you can overcome those challenges. Your current condition (position, bombs and lives remaining) will be saved at the start of each stage and boss fight. Then if you lose all of your lives, you will be given the option to return to the condition recorded in the most recent save. But be warned: your score will be reset!
Prog Rock Prodigy
Space Moth mixes up the indie game music scene with a soundtrack that's less NES chiptune or Amiga tracker, and more Tangerine Dream.
Proper Pixel Art
When was the last time most indie graphics artists sat down and played a game on a real CRT? For 1CC games, the answer is today. So you won't find any mixed-resolution assets or showy shader effects, just proper pixel art!
"This game will be bigger than Skyrim!” - Bill Corbett, Rifftrax/Mystery Science Theatre 3000
Remember how every film had it's own platform game adaptation? When every man, woman, child, animal and inanimate object were out to get your character? When the streets were filled with bats, ghosts and Frankenstein monsters? MANOS: Director’s Cut will take you back to the absurd adaptations of the past!
Lost on their vacation, Mike and his family have wandered the desert trying to find a place to stay, only to wind up in the mysterious Valley Lodge. Maintained by Torgo, an unusual man/satyr who "takes care of the place while The Master is away", the hotel is swimming with paranormal activity which Mike has to brave through to find his now missing family. Who is The Master, and what does he want with Mike's family? Armed with his trusty revolver, Mike will have to wander the haunted halls, venture out into the desert, uncover a dark temple and battle the forces of darkness to find out!
- The worst movie of all time is now a video game!
- Homages to all of your least favourite terrible movies and games!
- Retro-style cut-scenes telling the not-so-classic story of MANOS, with art by Matt Kap, the pixel artist from The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Castle in the Darkness.
- Unlockable PLAY AS TORGO mode
49. Metaloid: Origin
Metaloid: Origin is an fast-paced gun’n run 2D platformer. Take on the role of one out of three android warrior's known as “Predator” and dash through 9 different levels in order to save their planet from an robot army led by Lucian Corp, whom invade their planet and exploit the planetary resources to fuel their galactic war efforts.
[3 Playable Characters Available]
Choose and play as one from three characters which all offer different set of abilities and weapons!, Play as Erika and flood entire screen with barrage of bullet fire, alternatively reduce giant enemies to ashes in the blink of an eye as Zeta using atomic thunder or fly as Neva across the level equipped with jetpack to bring aerial doom.
[Dash through 9 levels with unique tileset theaters and gameplay mechanics]
From waterfall cave to scooter interception in desert, riding cart in volcano mine and fighting a giant walker on a snow field.
[Collect Soulrium and unlock new equipment]
Collect Soulrium gems from levels and enemies, then use them to purchase new weapons and unlock new powers from anywhere in the game by simply opening pause menu, however some upgrades will require more than Soulrium to unlock them.
Metaloid: Origin features 2 difficulty settings to choose from for the player, some gimmick or enemies would function differently depending on which setting you did choose. On the hard difficulty mode enemies would move faster, deal more damage or even gain new attack type.
Compose by “Kamil Sudrajat” same composer from “Metagal”
50. The Book of Legends
The Demon of Fear, Azutura, is slowly but surely awaking because the world is increasingly being dominated by thieves, rogues and bandits. Indeed - Azutura feeds on people's fears. The solution is found and crafted by the best alchemists of the realm: a special relic whose vapors will put the Demon in a profound sleep for the next few decades or so.
A notorious traveler gifted with an extraordinary strength, Jordan, is sent to the House of Fear where the Demon lies to do the job. But the very first day of his mission, he is robbed by thieves and loses the precious relic! Details
'The Book of Legends' is an epic, sprawling role-playing game packed full with characters, quests, items and secrets, evocative of the greats of the genre such as Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Phantasy Star.
- More than 40 achievements to unlock
- More than 30 playable characters
- Play as the strongest man in the world (yes!) but also control a Princess, a Celebrity, a Ghost, a Dragon, a Demon, even a chicken and a cow - in "The Book of Legends", the word "role playing" takes on its full meaning
- More than 125 spells to cast
- More than 60 weapons and 110 pieces of equipment
- More than 100 different enemies - defeat extraordinary monsters such as dragons, manticores, demons and ogres
- More than 300 areas to explore
- 60 hours of playtime
- 2 different modes (Casual/RPG)
- Mouse control allowed
- Easy-to-use Quest book and Party Switcher
- Party Splitting
- Choices that affect the game significantly
- Multiple endings
- Exciting story full of twists and witty or hilarious dialogs
- Countless hours of playing, a myriad of side quests and secrets
- Great interaction between characters and even non-playing characters
- Spectacular spells and summoning
- A Colyseum with 2 different tournaments
- Gorgeous characters, graphics and music
Full List of Aldorlea Games Available on Steam
- Millennium - A New Hope
- Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher
- Millennium 3 - Cry Wolf
- Millennium 4 - Beyond Sunset
- Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium
- The Book of Legends
- 3 Stars of Destiny
- Vagrant Hearts
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 20+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)