100 Best Games Like MediEvil (2019) of 2020 - MediEvil (2019) Alternatives
Trying to find games like MediEvil (2019)? Try these 100 great games that are similar to MediEvil (2019), but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like MediEvil (2019) that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best MediEvil (2019) Alternatives | Games Like MediEvil (2019)
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like MediEvil (2019) in 2020. If there is something missing from the MediEvil (2019) , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The Last of Us is a post-apocalypse 3rd person adventure with a distinct focus on naturalness and photorealistic graphics. It is the first title in the IP, followed by the second part, coming out in 2019 by Naughty Dog, mostly known for 'Crash Bandicoot' and 'Uncharted' series.
You play as Joel, delivering small requests in America, the year 2033, precisely 20 years after Cordyceps fungus catastrophe which have turned human hosts into infected shrooms. Your next quest is to deliver 14 years-old Ellie, immune to the virus to the hospital in the other end of a state. It is a usual story of two characters getting along throughout their journey.
You need to fight fungus infected and usual soldiers, patrolling the territory — ammo and health are of the essence here, because it is post-apocalypse and everyone is short of resources. You face multiple encounters with bosses, various traps, and numerous puzzles. Let alone the number of collectibles telling a complete story of an epidemic world.
Not all post-apocalyptic stories begin in the burned wastelands, this time nuclear and chemical locked up survivors in the Moscow Subway, and player will take the place of Artyom, one of the survivors from the VDNKh, adoptive son of the station commander, and taking upon himself the task to deliver information about the Dark Ones to the Polis, the capital of subway, after the special operative from Spartans named Hunter went missing, after he ventured to gather information on the Hive – living space of the Dark Ones.
Dark tunnels of broken subway create a claustrophobic atmosphere, where good and bad people alike are forced to bond. Closely following original book, Metro 2033 introducing bullets as currency. Players can exchange one type of bullets for another one, but it’s still ammo and will be wasted with inaccurate aim. It’s a first person shooter that will allow players not only see how broken apart can society become but to explore such society and ruins of the city above the underground settlement. Various monsters and mutants are not the only threat to the players, but humans as well. FPS with some stealth sections, Metro 2033 will show you every historical enemy type: bandits, Communists, and Nazis.
Terraria is a 2D action adventure sandbox game, where players create a character and gather resources in order to gradually craft stronger weapons and armor. Players create randomly generated maps that contain different locations within it, and by gathering specific resources and triggering special events, players will fight one of the many in-game bosses. Created characters can be played on different maps.
The game introduces hundreds of unique items that can be found across the entirety of the map, some of which may not even be encountered.
Terraria have many different Biomes and areas with distinct visuals, containing resources and enemies unique to this biome. After gathering materials, players can craft furniture, and build settlements and houses, since after completing events or finding specific items NPCs will start to arrive, and will require player’s protection. Terraria can be played on three difficulties and has a large modding community.
The game takes place in the world of the epic "Star Wars".
When creating a character, first select a class - Soldier, Scoundrel or Scout. Classes differ in the proportion of strength, health and cunning. Later, three more classes will open, each of which will be a Jedi: Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, and Jedi Sentinel. This will also be the choice in favour of different proportions of strength, intelligence and skills.
In the world of "Star Wars," there is a Force that can be vested both by the Jedi and by their enemies. There are Force Powers of three types: light, dark and neutral. They should be studied, this raises the level of skill. Forces are expended but are restored.
The player can alternately lean toward both the Light and the Dark Side of the Force - this will affect the ending of the game and the use of Force Powers. For example, if the character belongs to the Light Side, then the use of the Dark Force will require more of this Force from him than using the Light.
The hero will visit the underground metropolis, the desert planet, the planet-forest and the planet-ocean, caves with crystals for light swords, sand Tatooine, the planet-cemetery, space ships and stations.
The hero will interact with sentient beings, droids of different classes and exotic animals.
Magicka is a fun franchise. Based on Scandinavian mythology, we follow a story of four mages that have formed an order to protect Midgard from a warlock. Yet this warlock is just a pawn in the greater game of a demon Assatur, who wants to destroy wants to destroy the homeland of the mages. The game gives few nods towards some other known franchises as Warhammer, Warcraft or even Star Wars.
Gaming process is very complicated. Having no character class as it is, every mage can create his unique combinations from eight different types of magic - water, life, shield, cold, lightning, arcane, earth and fire. Some of them are not compatible such as fire and cold because of their opposing nature, but the game deeply explores the way to create a unique gameplay-style based on your preference. Around the world, you can find magickas - scrolls that contain new spells and magic. Supporting up to four players at the same time it is a very fun game despite having loads of technical issues, like bugs and other problems....
Reaper of Souls is an expansion of Diablo 3 that introduces an additional story campaign and some new gameplay features. The plot continues the events of Diablo 3. A renegade angel Malthael decided that he should clean the world of demons. He stole the Black Soul Stone and is going to use it to imprison all the demons’ souls. As a collateral damage, however, it will also devour the souls of all humanity. Since you, the Nephalem, have already defeated demons in Diablo 3, it is your duty now to save the world from an angel.
In addition to five original Diablo 3 character classes, Reaper of Souls introduces a new one, Crusader – a heavily armored holy knight who uses large melee weapons and clerical spells. The maximum experience level the character can reach is raised up to 70. There’s also an Adventure Mode that allows you to wander the randomized world, complete tasks and take rift crystals as a reward. The expansion adds more enemies and items and improves the loot system: as you progress, you will find less loot, but the items themselves will be more valuable.
You are Snake, a government agent on a mission to regain control of a secret nuclear weapons base from terrorist hands. Lightly armed and facing an army of foes, Snake must avoid firefights in order to survive. If Snake can locate them he can utilize advanced hardware, ranging from silenced pistols to ground-to-air missiles. Enemies react to sight and sound - so stay quiet and stay in the shadows. State-of-the-art graphics: textures, transparencies, models and explosions. Taut, gripping story with multiple endings - a truly cinematic experience....
Doki Doki Literature Club puts you into the role of an anime character, an average Japanese schoolboy. Your protagonist joins a literature club in which he's the only male member. The remaining four girls – Monica, Sayori, Natsuki, and Yuri – compete for the boy’s attention. Each girl represents a certain anime character stereotype, such as tsundere, genki or kudere. As you get to know them closer, however, they turn out to have individual character traits on their own. Eventually, you will choose one of the girls to romance with and follow her personal storyline. The gameplay is based on interactions with the other characters and carefully choosing dialogue options. You will also perform tasks as a club member. The latter includes "writing" poetry, although the player actually only gets to select certain words to fill the blanks.
The plot and dialogue are front and center in this game. The visuals and soundtrack, however, are static and minimalistic: the music is looped, and characters have a very limited number of sprites in each scene. There's no voice acting, and you only interact with characters through text.
In the land of Dyrwood, which suffers from a supernatural and inexplicable misfortune: children in Dyrwood are become "Hollowborn", what means, without a soul. The main character gets into a storm, discovering the talent of the "Watcher", which allows him to communicate directly with other people's souls and see other people's lives. During the game, he must reveal his purpose and find a way to solve the problem of "Hollowborn" children.
You will need to travel around the world of Eora, performing tasks for different groups, the relationship with each of which determines a specific reputation system. Reputation is calculated separately for each group and depends on the actions of the player. Fights with opponents occur in real time with the ability to stop the time. Up to five characters-companions can accompany the hero, they not only help in combat but also reveal some important details of the plot.
This game uses a unique role-playing system. A prominent place in it is given to the skills and abilities of the character, not related to the battles. The feature of this system is that the combat and non-combat skills of the character develop independently....
Battlefield V is the sixteenth game in its franchise.
Like the original Battlefield, the game is based on the real events of World War II. The game focuses on the obscure battles of the war. It features storylines that tie the battles together and consist of episodes called “war stories”.
Battlefield V puts a strong emphasis on realism. The game avoids video game abstractions in favor of immersive experience of the war. For that goal, the game aims to increase the player's interaction with the environment, such as doors, vehicles, or ammo. The ammo and other resources in the game are scarce, forcing the player to use a tactical approach.
The game gives a spotlight to women in the military who are among the main characters in the campaign. The player might also choose to play a female character in the multiplayer, as the gender is not tied to a class. The game also allows the players many customization options for costumes, vehicles, and weapons.
Battlefield V has many multiplayer modes, some of which are new to the series and some are reimagined versions of the modes from previous games. For example, The Grand Operations mode is based on the original Battlefield mode called Operations. This mode imitates a military campaign and consists of a series of battles with different objectives and non-linear progress options....
Grim Dawn is an Action RPG developed by Crate Entertainment.
The game is set in a gritty fictional world, which resembles the Victorian era. In a war-torn world of Cairn, humanity is close to extinction. Cairn became a battleground for two extra-terrestrial forces - the Aetherials and Chthonians. Both of which are eager to completely wipe out humanity for different reasons. The game tells us a story of several humans that try to adapt and survive the harsh times.
Like in most Action RPGs, the main focus of the game is put on battling the enemies and gathering loot - armor, potions, weapons, and gold. Grim Dawn features a crafting system that is similar to the one in a popular mod DoTA. The developers put a strong emphasis on the enhanced physics in the game, environmental kills, enemies dismemberment and a totally new mission system.
The players are free to choose one of eight classes present in the game. Several factions are also featured. As the plot progresses, the player will have to choose which factions to join. Joining one faction will make the opposing one hostile to the protagonist....
Trine 2 is the second part of multiplatform puzzle sidescroller with a heavy accent on the cooperative. Being preceded by Trine, Trine 2 features one DLC: Goblin Menace, which adds six new levels and puzzles into the game.
The player in Trine 2 has to choose between three regular classes to play: the wizard, the thief, and the knight, each one with its unique abilities and skills. Singleplayer allows the player to switch between characters while in the cooperative the figure is tied to the gamer.
Trine 2 features bright and shiny middle-aged levels with the essential elements glowing in the location. The plot itself depicts the heroes' adventures as though they've just come from a fairytale book' pages.
Compared to its predecessor, Trine 2 has acquired more favorable reception from the critics: while the first piece has got the average of 8 on the review aggregators, being criticised for lousy ending and enemies' monotony, the second one is said to have significant improvements and innovations.
Players will enjoy jaw-dropping graphics, intuitive skill-based combat, and an immersive story encased in our expansive world that’s just waiting to be explored. Accompanied by a Black Spirit, a companion whose destiny is intertwined with their own, players will discover the secret of the Black Stones and the history of their corrupting effects.
- Robust Character Creation Tools - Make the character YOU want to play.
- Seamless Movement Throughout the World – No loading times necessary as you explore.
- Combo-Oriented, Non-Targeted Combat - Take part in fast-paced, action-packed combat with skills that can be chained through combos.
- Unique Weather and Climate - The weather and climate will have various effects on different zones that players can adapt to.
- Day / Night Cycle – Along with unique weather and climate changes, the game revolves around a day/night cycle that alters NPC behavior and triggers various events based on the time of day.
- Instanced Player Housing – From tents to palaces and everything in between, players can furnish and customize their own homes and can hire NPCs to keep your place clean or purchase things from the marketplace.
- Mounted Combat – Utilize your trusted mounts on the battlefield and take advantage of their mobility and effectiveness in combat. Keep in mind, however, that mounts will need to be cared for, housed and protected as they can die in combat.
- Boss Hunts - Group up with friends or other players to hunt down field bosses and world bosses to get that rare loot.
- Siege Warfare - Massive free-for-all guild battles! Join a guild and participate in daily node wars or weekly conquest wars against many other competing guilds. Win the node or castle and claim it for a week to collect taxes to increase your guild funds.
- Ocean Contents - Craft your boat and make sail to the vast oceans to fish, hunt ocean monsters and bosses, underwater exploring and gathering, quest missions, trade, and so much more.
- Taming & Breeding - Catch and tame horses and elephants in the wild to make it your mount. You can also breed horses for better offspring with improved mount stats and skills.
- Crafting - Enjoy all aspects of crafting in Black Desert from tools, weapons, armor, jewelry, boats, costumes, outfits, and more. Just about everything can be crafted in the world of Black Desert Online.
- Profession - Take part and grow your character into a profession that can help your income. With professions like gathering, processing, cooking, alchemy, training, fishing, hunting, trading, farming, and sailing, you can choose to play Black Desert Online the way you want to.
The Red Solstice is an isometric tactical co-op survival game developed by Ironward.
In the distant future, a storm broke out on colonized Mars leaving the colonies without contact with the capital. You play as one of the marine corps sent to investigate what is going on.
The game features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Singleplayer serves both as a tutorial and a part of a story that continues in multiplayer.
A heavy emphasis is put on the game's class system that features 8 classes from Assault to Recon. The game offers some degree of replayability as every map's feature is randomized and an average play session lasts no longer than one hour. There is some element of RPG mechanics to the game as players are able to gain experience points. There are 25 Ranks and 10 Speciality Ranks. While ranks are an indication of a player's progress in the game, Speciality Ranks are used in order to level up a specific class. With each new Specialty Rank, there is an Attribute bonus for the player.
Different parts of the marine equipment can be replaced in order to change one's stats and customize the playstyle....
<br/><br/>With the help of over 18,000 Kickstarter backers, Narrative Designer Chris Avellone and composer Inon Zur, Owlcat Games is proud to bring you the first isometric computer RPG set in the beloved Pathfinder tabletop universe. Enjoy a classic RPG experience inspired by games like Baldur's Gate, Fallout 1 and 2 and Arcanum. Explore and conquer the Stolen Lands and make them your kingdom!<br/><br/>Based on our players' feedback and suggestions, this version of the game improves and builds upon the original. This edition includes: <br/>• numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features<br/>• new abilities and ways to build your character, including a brand-new class<br/>• new items and weaponry<br/>• improved balance, especially in the beginning and last two chapters of the game<br/>• enhanced kingdom management system, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort<br/>• increased variety of random encounters on the global map<br/>• thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game's initial release<br/><br/>Explore the Stolen Lands, a region that has been contested territory for centuries: Hundreds of kingdoms have risen and fallen in these lands, and now it is time for you to make your mark—by building your own kingdom! To do so, you’ll need to survive the harsh wilderness and the threat of rival nations… as well as threats within your own court.<br/><br/><br/><br/>Customize your character with a wide range of classes and powers including specialized archetypes, powerful arcane and divine spells, choosing from a multitude of class abilities, skills, and feats. Pathfinder allows players to create heroes (or villains) that fit both their individual gameplay styles and their personalities.<br/><br/>Meet a diverse cast of companions and NPCs, including iconic characters from the Pathfinder setting itself. You’ll need to decide who to trust and who to watch carefully, as each companion has an agenda, alignment, and goals that may differ from yours. Your journey will become their journey, and you’ll help shape their lives both in the moment and well into the future.<br/><br/><br/><br/>Conquer new regions as claim them as your own, carving your kingdom from the wilderness. While classic dungeon crawling and exploration lie at the heart of this adventure, diplomacy, politics, and kingdom development are also part of the challenge. Choose your allies well, and keep them close while exploring ancient tombs and ruins — and while dealing with politics in your own court. <br/><br/>Your kingdom is a reflection of your character and your choices throughout the game. It is a living thing shaped by your alignment, your allies, and your ability to lead your people. Not only can your kingdom expand, opening up new territories and allowing you to build new towns and communities, but your capital city will physically change based on your decisions, your policies, and even whom you choose to ally with. As your kingdom grows, a number of factions and neighboring countries will come to you to seek favor—and to test your strength.<br/><br/><br/><br/><strong>Explore - Conquer - Rule!</strong><br/><br/>The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is an evolution of the 3.5 rules set of the world's oldest fantasy roleplaying game, designed by Paizo, Inc using the feedback of tens of thousands of gamers just like you. Whether you’re new to the Pathfinder® universe or you’re a seasoned veteran, Pathfinder: Kingmaker is the CRPG you’ve been waiting for....
Sniper: Ghost Warrior is the second game in Sniper series of tactical shooters with sniping simulation. It is the first game subtitled Ghost Warrior and a spiritual sequel to Sniper: Art of Victory.
The game is set in Latin America, in the deep jungle of a fictional island state Isla Trueno. An enemy power has recently overthrown the local pro-American government. The player assumes control over the US special forces agents and Truenian rebels who fight against the new regime. In Sniper: Ghost Warrior, the player assumes the roles of several main characters, among them a US soldier Tyler Wells who performs sniping and stealth operations, and a local rebel El Tejon who is most useful in open combat.
There are several types of missions in the game. Some of them emphasize stealth action and marksmanship, while others involve direct firefight. Besides a variety of sniper rifles, the characters can use other silent weapons, such as knives and silenced handguns.
The game has a quasi-realistic model of bullet ballistics. The player has to take into account the distance to the target and the bullet's flight time. The wind and the shooter's physical condition also influence the accuracy. In lower difficulty levels, the player can use the system that indicates the designated target and the place of the actual hit....
"I grow tired of watching my friends die in battle day after day. The Chosen have claimed more of us than we have of them, and the Melding consumes more of our planet by the minute. This is still our home, our planet, and we want it back. Join us and help us fight this dreaded war, because as our world falls, we rise together." - Unknown ARES Pilot on the frontlines.
• Explore a vast, evolving open world with dynamic content that responds to player interactions.
• Discover the lore of Firefall through episodic narrative.
• Combat your enemies in a skill based shooter in either first or third person view.
• Engage dynamic Missions and Events, including epic Titan Battles.
• Upgrade your Battleframe with limitless crafting, loot, and progression.
• Outfit your character with endless customization options.
Dynamic, Living, Open World
Explore a vast open world from New Eden to Devil’s Tusk. Become an elite ARES pilot and be prepared to fight an array of creatures as well as confront the Chosen. Don a variety of Battleframes and destroy your enemies from either a first or third person viewpoint.
Heroes Will Rise
Combat the Chosen to reclaim earth and become the best ARES pilot in your class. With familiar and highly polished shooting mechanics, your skill and dedication will be rewarded. Firefall is action packed with rewarding content, including massive Titan Battles for PvE and skill-based open world PvP.
A World without Limits
Firefall is the first AAA Free-to-Play MMO Shooter. Outfitted with military-grade battleframes, players will be able to collect equipment and materials to customize and strengthen their arsenal of weapons and abilities, while experiencing Firefall’s rich lore and engaging content. With epic loot to be unearthed and rewarding level progression to be achieved, the possibilities in Firefall are limitless. ...
A collection of strategic games in the world of Star Wars.
During the Galactic Civil War, you can lead the rebels, dominate the Empire, or become a criminal at the head of a powerful criminal group.
Being in more than eighty terrestrial and extraterrestrial locations, you can control everything from one unit to the Death Star. Each decision affects the next fight, each battle affects the entire Galaxy.
Among the locations and heroes there are names familiar from the films - Tatooine, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Han Solo and Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO and others.
In addition to playing for the Light and Dark sides of the Force, you can play "against all and only for yourself" - in the role of Tiber Zann you can lead a group of criminals to the top of the criminal world of the Galaxy. This option is provided by the addition to the game - "Forces of Corruption". In the arsenal of criminals are well-known methods: piracy, kidnapping, extortion and bribery. And with the help of such an all-powerful key as corruption, you can achieve complete control over the Galaxy....
Gauntlet is a top-down hack-and-slash game a part of the long-running Gauntlet series.
Like the original 1985 arcade game, in Gauntlet player takes a role of one of four characters and fights their way through several dungeons. The game revolves around slaying hordes of enemies, killing bosses, acquiring points and unlocking new abilities. There are four players to choose from Barbarian, Valkyrie, Elf, and Wizard. Each of them has the unique set of weapons and abilities. The Barbarian is the strongest melee fighter in the game; Valkyrie has a shield and spear that allow her to pierce enemies from a distance, Elf can shoot arrows and throw bomb and Wizard can combine three elements to create different spells.
The game heavily relies on multiplayer. Up to four players can play cooperatively. Playing with other people requires coordination since some of the players’ abilities can hurt other players. Besides, all the loot and extra items in dungeons, such as food that recovers the characters’ HP, accrue to the first player that collects it.
The game was initially released only for PC. In 2015, it received an updated PlayStation 4 port with Slayer Edition subtitle. The update brought a new “Endless” game mode, new weapons and abilities, and some gameplay tweaks such as increased difficulty and replacement of the in-game shop with loadout system. The PC version also received the update....
Earn rewards, compete for prizes and fight for glory or death - this is Ultimate BATTLE ROYALE!WEAPONS and ATTACHMENTSYou'll find no shortage of ways to slay your competition with more than 30 weapons ranging from pistols, to shotguns, SMG's, LMG's, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles and even a rocket launcher. Game also offers over a dozen of weapon attachments that can help you customize the way your weapon handles and suit it to fit your playstyle. Look for the special supply drops that periodically occur during game play to secure most powerful weapons and attachments.ENDLESS CUSTOMIZATIONSEarn vanity crates each time your character levels up by playing. Use the gear you find in those crates to customize your character with over 329+ unique taunt emotes, character cosmetic items and badass gun skins.COMPETE LIKE A PROWe have designed the competitive system to allow the opportunity for our most active and successful players to earn a living by simply playing Last Man Standing, participating in our seasonal and monthly tournaments as well as streaming Last Man Standing.
We're taking the competitive aspect of the game to the next level by introducing monthly competitions available to all of our players. Participating in these competitive events and placing in the Top Tier of players will not only earn you real cash prizes but also encourages a healthy competitive Battle Royale community unlike anywhere else. At the end of each season the top ranking players will be given the chance to participate in an Invitational Elimination Style tournament with a grand cash prize so make sure to get as much practice as you can!OPEN DEVELOPMENTLast Man Standing is being developed directly based on community feedback and we've set up our forums and community pages to stream line this community-developer interaction. ...
Dustforce DX is the updated version of Dustforce, a platformer game where you need to clean up the world of dust. DX update added new maps and music. The tutorial was also redesigned to be friendlier to newcomers. In fact, DX version extends the game’s audience from a very hardcore to the medium one, giving more time to master the gameplay.
As a part of a four-member team (with AI teammates or in co-op with real players) you go through levels cleaning them and fighting monsters you meet. There are four playable characters in Dustforce, however, they differ only in the appearance with slight stats’ changing.
The goal of the game is to reach the other side of every level and kill enemies there. You can perform different moves, featuring jumping, climbing walls, several attacks and so on. The game places a heavy focus on timing so overcoming numerous obstacles become very challenging....
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 is a strategy game developed by Electronic Arts Los Angeles. It was originally released in 2006. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 on PC and Xbox 360.
Silent Storm is a strategy game developed by Nival Interactive. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by JoWooD Productions. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Silent Storm on PC.
Grey Goo is a real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph Games in collaboration with Weta Workshop.
On a distant habitable planet called Ecosystem Nine, three factions confront each other. Humans, Betas, and the Grey Goo nanobots. The humans arrive on the planet to investigate an unusual signal, as they thought to be to only intelligent beings in the planet system. Betas established a colony after escaping from their own planet. And the Goo used to be an old human-made surveillance system, which reprogrammed itself and tries to return to its creators while consuming everything on its way.
The players are free to choose any faction to play as both in singleplayer campaign and multiplayer PvP mode. Each faction has its own set of units, buildings and drastically differs in gameplay from every other one. For example, Betas rely on speed and mobility to outmaneuver their enemies, while humans can use teleportation devices to deploy their forces to the battlefield quickly and reconstruct their own base in a matter of seconds.
The game's developers put a heavy emphasis on the preference of macro decisions instead of micromanagement. This being said, the player's strategy serves as a deciding factor in winning the game, not the speed with which they buy their units and build structures....
A day at the park... a lost teddy bear... a missing child. As the sun sets over Atlantic Island Park, you must explore its dilapidated rides in search of your son, Callum. As darkness falls, you will experience panic and paranoia through a narrative written by a team of award winning storytellers.
Amusement parks are happy places, filled with the joys of childhood and the exhilarating rush of fantastic rides to be dared. That was the vision of eccentric business man Nathaniel Winter when he opened the doors to Atlantic Island Park in 1977.
Unfortunately, the park's history turned out to be one plagued by tragedy and drama. Its freak accidents, grotesque killings and ghostly hauntings have inspired many a sensational headline, and locals worry the park is far from done claiming innocent lives.
For Lorraine, it's where her worst nightmare began.
WARNING: This experience deals with subject matter that might prove emotionally distressing to some. Player discretion is advised.
- Explore Atlantic Island Park and step onto rides such as the Ferris Wheel, the Bumper Cars and the Rollercoaster; just beware, some of them have a life of their own
- Enter the mind of Lorraine, a woman facing every parent's worst nightmare, and unravel her story as well as the dark and tragic history of the park
- Call out for Callum to respond, and interact with the environment around you while examining clues and listening to Lorraine's own inner voice as the game progresses
- Compelling graphics and audio deliver a uniquely atmospheric setting rich in mood and mystery, developed by a team of award-winning AAA developers
BONUS: The Park is inspired by a setting within the modern-day myths and mysteries MMO The Secret World. This copy of The Park includes unique in-game items that can be applied to one The Secret World account; the Killer Chipmunk outfit and three powerful, legendary talismans. ...
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse is an action role-playing game developed primarily by Raven Software and published by Activision. It is the follow up to 2004's X-Men Legends. It was released in September 2005 for the GameCube, Microsoft Windows, N-Gage, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and Xbox. It is set after the events of X-Men Legends and features the mutant supervillain Apocalypse as the primary antagonist.
The developers intended the game to have a greater sense of scale than its predecessor, and writers created a story where the villains known as the Brotherhood of Mutants would need to ally themselves with the heroic X-Men to defeat a greater threat. High quality cinematics were created by Blur Studio. Online multiplayer was also added.
The game was well received by gaming critics on all platforms. Critics felt that the inclusion of online play, additional mutant powers, and a larger cast made the game an improvement over its predecessor. Some reviewers were critical of the game's voice acting and felt that the gameplay was repetitive. It sold enough copies to be added to the budget line known as PlayStation 2's Greatest Hits.
The game offers various intense race modes to allow you to showcase both your driving and battling skills. PAM features an accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to sense the immense speed of all the post apocalyptic vehicles as well as feel every bone-jarring impact from both weapons and the tracks. Play single-player or battle up to five friends in online multiplayer mode.
- Vehicles – PAM offers numerous post apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing. All Vehicles are heavy-duty, reinforced and are able to take and give a lot abuse. The vehicles all look like they can quickly and easily travel over the newly scorched wasteland while effortlessly smashing other vehicle along the way.
- Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack. A Player can receive these special abilities by picking up Special Ability Barrels that are placed throughout all of the tracks. When a vehicle runs over a Special Ability Barrel, the vehicle will gain that specific ability and the Player will be able to use it whenever they prefer.
- Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
- Environments – The PAM tracks will be able to give players numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions. All Tracks will contain:
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
- Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
- Huge Jumps.
- Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
- Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
- Achievements – 35 Steam achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
- Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fueled competition.
The enemy is closing in around you. Your soldiers are being flanked and the perimeter is slowly collapsing under a vicious alien assault. Robotic turrets will not last much longer. Just a little more and the bugs will swarm into your unprotected base. What are your orders?
You order your soldiers to fall back to a defensive chokepoint and rebuild your defenses. Sacrifice the forward squads to gain some extra time. Gather your team while equipping them with flamethrowers and laser guns. Start building a siege cannon for fire support. Then, while the aliens are busy, flank their main hives to destroy and capture them.
You have just pulled off a tactical victory - but there's no time to rest.
The aliens are constantly mutating. One moment your shotguns are ripping through the horde, the next the aliens grow hard, bullet-proof armour. You must adapt as well. Equip your team with stealth suits, miniguns, grenade launchers - your commands will decide the battle's outcome.Features
- Real time tactical combat
- A lengthy campaign where you develop new weapons
- Procedural maps and random mutation system keep the game fresh
- 21 Human weapons and buildings for you to wield
- 33 Alien mutations to keep you on your toes
- Fight thousands of enemies at once
Turok (2008) is an action-shooter game developed by Propaganda Games and Aspyr Media. It came out on 22-04-2008. It was published by Touchstone Studios. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Turok (2008) on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Form an alliance and get revenge, in the latest SRPG in the Disgaea franchise. Killia, a loner, is drawn into forming a rebel army with a group of Overlords to oppose Demon Emperor Void Dark, and prevent him from taking over all of the Netherworlds.
5GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Exploring from a first-person perspective, gamers will encounter an array of dinosaurs and creatures that react to their presence within the ecosystem of Tyson III. An emphasis on interaction with their surroundings encourages players to examine each area of the game in detail – creating a dense atmosphere and adding to the sense that Tyson III is a goldmine of undiscovered secrets. The game places narrative at the center, with an engaging storyline unfolding as players explore.
AN EXPLORER’S PARADISE
There’s something to discover around every corner. Wander off the beaten path to collect achievements, find rare items, and interact with the environment. With free movement, you can go wherever you want, choose how to progress, revisit places, and make the most of a non-linear story. There are no cutscenes in Robinson: The Journey, with every aspect of the story unfolding from the player’s perspective to retain a deep sense of immersion.
A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY
Robinson: The Journey features a vibrant game world designed to make players feel truly present in unfamiliar territory, all powered by CRYENGINE to deliver stunning graphics, realistic sound, intense immersion, and a sense of scale that push the boundaries of VR gameplay.
GRAPHIC FIDELITY AND VR
Because VR is still an emerging medium, VR development has brought with it a new set of creative and technical challenges. Robinson: The Journey has been created from the ground up to offer an immersive VR experience. Using the power of CRYENGINE, our team added new features and optimized pre-existing tools to meet those challenges and make Robinson one of the most stunning experiences currently available in VR. ...
Ancestors Legacy is a historically accurate real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.Features
- 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Intense multiplayer battles
- Streamlined resource management and village construction
- Precise controls with native gamepad support
The downloadable version of this game supports English ...
Yet the Sura, the great ogres of the Wastes, have a different saying: ‘A demon honours its pact’. Perhaps when the race of men looks into the eyes of hell, they see their own darkness reflected…”
– Carissa Cantrecht
Shadows: Awakening is the new adventure in the Heretic Kingdoms saga. After the members of the secret council known as the Penta Nera are assassinated, their souls are consumed by the Devourers – evil demons which possess the ability to absorb the memories and personalities of the souls they acquire and materialize them as their puppets. Re-emerging into the mortal realm once again, the demonic Penta Nera continue their quest for power and immortality, but at what cost?
Shadows: Awakening is a unique, isometric single-player RPG with real-time tactical combat. You take control of a demon summoned from the Shadow Realm – the Devourer – to consume the souls of long-dead heroes and embark on an epic adventure with challenging gameplay, a gripping storyline and enchanting graphics. Do you have the focus and wits to master the world of the Heretic Kingdoms? Gather your party, control powerful heroes and use their skills to your advantage. But who is in charge… the demon, or the souls that it has devoured? It's up to you to either thwart a major threat and save the world, or to plunge it into complete disaster… ...
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 takes the acrobatic and intense 3D
flying and fighting dynamic made popular in last year’s blockbuster and
takes it to a whole new level with exciting new features sure to please
die-hard Dragon Ball fans and those new to the franchise.
Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers to re-create character
More than 100 DBZ warriors, including many that have never been seen
before in a video game
In-game transformations players can trigger in real-time
Team up with up to two other Z-Warriors to complete exciting missions
ripped right from the TV show
Post customizable character codes to the Internet
Nine different game modes, including single and multiplayer battles
Minigames and tag-team fighting
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 offers the complete DBZ mythology
from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball GT with a staggering roster of over 100
DBZ heroes and villains and an expansive story mode that allows players
to recreate some of the storied confrontations from the TV show, or
all-new showdowns of their own with characters that never actually
fought in the animated series.
Lightning-fast fighting, light RPG and action gameplay elements give
players the power to engage in titanic battles set in 15 vast and
vibrant 3D highly destructible environments. The game also features
levels that are twice the size of those in the original, in-game
transformations, tag battles, an all new vanishing attack and complete
Eisenhower, Rommel, Zhukov; Assume your rightful place among the great generals commanding the Allies, Germans or Soviets as they advance through the decisive battles of WWII. Blitzkrieg is the latest development in WWII real-time strategy gaming combining flexibility, historic accuracy and endless playability into one of the most challenging and enjoyable games yet!Blitzkrieg's unique and completely flexible campaign structure puts you in control of deciding how your forces will fare in each of the major engagements that comprise three central Campaigns. Hardcore vets have the option of engaging the enemy immediately in a desperate struggle for battlefield dominance, or more cautious players can choose from pre-defined or unlimited randomly generated side missions as they gain experience, promotions and weapons upgrades as well as wear down the enemy before the central conflict.Historical accuracy is pushed to the edge as each unit is endowed with the actual capabilities and characteristics that existed at the time. Details such as the thickness of a tank's armor down to the range of infantry rifles add a level of previously unprecedented realism. Each campaign has been meticulously researched to provide an accurate depiction of the battles that took place, while still maintaining the flexibility (and fun!) necessary to let you play the way you want.Two robust editors are Blitzkrieg's keys to unlocking endless game play possibilities. The Mission Editor allows you to generate and add your own missions, chapters and campaigns according to the options you want most, from level of difficulty to type of action. The Resource Editor gives you total license to redesign the game, add or modify units, characteristics, colors, textures, sounds and more - unlimited freedom to play the game on your terms.Key Features
- Flexible campaign structure that frees you from standard difficulty and level settings
- Historically accurate campaigns where you lead the Allies, Germans or Soviets through actual WWII battles in real time
- Mission and Resource editors let you create new campaigns, chapters and missions as well as completely modify the game environment and units
- Realistically rendered 3D terrain including over 350 various buildings and objects
- Command over 200 types of military vehicles and equipment and more than 40 different infantry units that interact naturally, based on their actual physical properties and characteristics.
- Build bridges, dig trenches and pits, lay mines, resupply and repair units and call in air support when needed
- Battles feature different seasons, climate zones, and weather conditions that affect game play
[ THE LORE ]Guardians of Orion takes place half a century from now and allows you to explore The New Solar System. Rich with an unlimited and renewable clean energy source, Ion Crystals generated by the star of Rigel help power your Guardian using the most advanced technology and weaponry ever created.
· EXPLORATIONTravel across multiple Planets & Moons with your friends!· SURVIVALFight against devastating enemies including ROBOTS & DINOSAURS in cooperative gameplay!· BATTLE YOUR FRIENDSA variety of competitive PvP modes with Kills granting store credits and experience!· PLAY YOUR WAY!Swap between First-Person, Third-Person and Top-Down perspectives at ANY time during Cooperative gameplay!
· GATHER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSocialize in beautiful hubs including Space Command Centers, Elemental Moons, Complex Cave Systems and Sprawling Cities!· INVENTORYCollect Loot & Gear along your journeys!· CRAFTINGForge Resources into Gear and other items.
· COMPLETE MISSIONSA variety of Side Objectives, Weekly Challenges and Daily Challenges to earn store credits, unlock loot crates and earn new gear!· STATISTICSTrack your accomplishments with detailed player statistics and overviews!· LEADERBOARDSCompete with others across a variety of ranks and skills!
· CUSTOMIZATIONMillions of possibilities, including: Armors, Hats, Helmets, Weapon Skins, Shaders, Tracers, Effects, and more!· GIBS & GOREDecimate your enemies and experience over-the-top violence, gore and gibs! (Can be disabled via gameplay settings).· EXECUTIONS & FATALITIESTake the violence to another level with extreme finishing moves and fatalities!
· LOCAL CO-OPWe will continue to add additional Local Co-Op experiences as ORION continues to grow and evolve!· PLAY or PAY!The majority of Trek Store items can either be bought outright or played for as a variety of in-game systems grant you store credits, including the resources you collect, all PvP kills and bonus missions, achievements, daily challenges, weekly challenges and more! Our store is cosmetic-focused with no pay-2-win!
· COMPANIONSPets help assist you in collecting resources, items and gear! Acquire a PET and never be alone again.· WARGAMESBecome the best Pilot and challenge your friends and foes in a free-for-all dog-fighting game mode which rewards store credits and experience for a variety of gameplay and objectives!
· LOADOUTSCustomize your Weapon Loadout per characters, including Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Item Kit and Grenade Type!DevNoteWe fully fund all of our prototypes and early access versions of our games/products. ORION is scheduled for official release on December 20, 2016. We use crowdfunding campaigns to grow these projects past our original ambitions and expectations through community feedback and interaction, the same as we did with our first title: 'ORION: Prelude' We'd love to make our new game "ORION" even more massive so please spread the word! The more we receive the more we can support YOU! ...
Developed with Unreal Engine 4, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada offers deep management of every ship composing the player’s fleet, both during and between battles. From the fastest frigates to the gigantic, miles-long battleships, the player will customize all aspects of his ships: weaponry, defense and support sub-systems, but also crew, captains, and more... each customization affecting the very performances of the ship and the special abilities available during battle. From battle to battle, the admirals and crew of surviving ships will gain experience and promotions, improving the battle-readiness of the ships for future, bigger and more dangerous battles.
Additionally an extensive multiplayer mode with persistent fleets where up to 4 players can battle simultaneously, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada also features a big story campaign, taking place during the 12th Black Crusade and putting players in the middle of the Gothic War that raged between the Imperium and Abaddon the Despoiler. Players will be at the centre of every fight, commanding fleets of gigantic ships as the Chaos unleash a sequential chain of surprise attacks on Imperium worlds – the start of 20 years of warring in the sector.
- An expansive single-player campaign across the Gothic sector.
- Four factions to command, each one with its own strengths and skills.
- Tactical PVP multiplayer offering infinite replayability.
- A huge array of authentically recreated Battlefleet Gothic ships.
- A real-time strategy experience retaining many of the tactical Battlefleet Gothic elements.
- A plethora of lore-abiding skills to fill the player’s arsenal.
- Upgrade and apply skills at port Maw
• Over 20 awesome moves including boomerang, whip rush, sword, multi-bomb and body slam
• Grow to the size of a building or shrink down to just two-feet tall
• Jump in a tank or robot and control it – or just destroy them
• Collect relics to power up and smash your way through hordes of enemies
• Seamless co-op mode so you can play together whenever you choose
• Accessible gameplay for kids and challenging gameplay for adults
• Pick up and play or sit down for a Knack marathon
Adventure & Puzzles
• Save the world from a villain who’s reviving ancient weapons and enormous titans
• Vibrantly colored world with stunning graphics
• Puzzles for varying skill levels
*Free download requires prior reservation and unique redemption code from participating retailers. Dead Space™ Ignition is also available for purchase without the pre-order of Dead Space™ 2.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. ...
Hello everyone! We'd like to inform you that we've opened early access testing. We'll be glad if you support us not only by searching for errors, but also financially. If you want to play only the final version of the game, please don't buy it right now, just add it to the wish list.
Next Day: Survival is a multi-player SURVIVAL game with elements of RPG. Its action takes place in an imaginary country in Eastern Europe, a large part of whose territory is contaminated with toxic fog. The player's main task is to survive, to develop his game character's skills, and to interact with the surrounding world, other players, and non-player characters (NPCs). In the course of the game, the character earns a reputation, which gives him the chance to join various factions of survivors, each with their own features and limitations.
*Several additional game modes: Single, PvE
*Big, open world
*Interaction and shootouts with NPCs
*System of factions and character reputation
*Variety of transport
*Story and quests related to the factions
*Large selection of blade weapons and firearms
*Crafting, interaction with the environment, and obtaining needed resources
*Extensive system for managing a character's health ...
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, hoard potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface - getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough so you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
Delver is in an unfinished beta state at the moment and has it's share of bugs and rough edges that need filed down, but it's very playable even in this unfinished state. Help us guide the direction of the game with your early access help and feedback. Our future plans are to revamp all of the art and sound, increase the depth of the RPG system, add special events and minibosses to the random dungeon generator, implement full gamepad support, and add a ton of new content. Help make Delver the best game it can be!Key Features
- Fast paced action rpg gameplay
- Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
- Randomized levels - never the same game twice
- Loot hoarding
- Chunky pixels!
- Modding support - the desktop version lets you make and share your own monsters, items, and texture packs
- Level editor included!
Miasmata is a first-person survival/adventure game, developed from the ground-up by brothers Joe and Bob Johnson. You play as Robert Hughes, a plague-stricken scientist on a journey to discover a cure. Your adventure begins on the shores of a remote and mysterious island. Long ago, the island was inhabited by a group of indigenous people, whose extant monuments still decorate the island landscape. The island is now home to a scientific research outpost and it is your hope to reunite with your colleagues working there. Unfortunately, you'll soon discover that something has gone terribly wrong.
During your adventure, you will encounter a mysterious and deadly creature. This creature can stalk you for miles, lurking behind grasses and vegetative cover. By treading carefully and with stealth, you may be able to elude the creature. If you are careless, however, you will be forced to confront the creature head-on.Key Features
- Experience: An engine built from the ground up, featuring voxel-based volumetric clouds, advanced water reflection and refraction, volumetric light-shafts and atmospheric scattering simulations.
- Explore: A lush and incredibly detailed natural world. The island landscape is covered by forests with lush canopies. The terrain surfaces are blanketed by tufts of moss and grass. The forest floors have thick undergrowth and are littered with fallen leaves, rotting logs, stumps and sticks.
- Discover: Dozens of camps, outposts and ruins. Find maps, notes and clues that lead you on your adventure.
- Survive: A deadly world. Discover plants and fungi and synthesize them into life-saving medicines. Find water and shelter to stave off fever, dehydration and exhaustion. Use stealth and cunning to escape the deadly creature.
- Create: A map of the island using an innovative cartography mechanic. Use a true-to-life triangulation system to pinpoint your location on the island and construct a map of the its boundaries, contours and landmarks.
RoboBlitz™ is a humorous, physics-based action game full of inventive gizmos, weapons, characters, and environments. Players take on the role of Blitz, a multi-talented robot who must activate an aging Space Cannon to save his world from a band of maladjusted space pirates.
- 19 levels of puzzle-solving and high-intensity action, set in 7 unique environments
- Humorous characters and unique weapons
- Gameplay entirely driven by physics
- Advanced robot simulation and control theory
- Powered by Unreal® Engine 3
Brought to you by the developer of 'AI: Rampage' - the well-received robot apocalypse survival game!
Guide your band of survivors as they attempt to escape the epicentre of the infection!
Safe places are hard to come by; danger is everywhere! Do you choose to merely survive, or attempt to stop the epidemic in this territory?Main Features
- Original combination of tactical elements and Arcade gameplay
- Realistic survivor AI
- Wide range of level types and settings
- Built on the custom, acclaimed engine that powers AI: Rampage!
- Steam Achievements & Steam Cloud
Bristling with top-notch 3D graphics, The Settlers® II: 10th Anniversary brings you back into the world of the Settlers. Build up your economic power base and tame the land. Prepare to defend your hard-won kingdom - for you are not alone! Watch out for the, hot-blooded Nubians and the technologically advanced Asian kingdoms. Send out your scouts, position your soldiers on the borders of your kingdom, build look out posts, and give the order for more catapults. Let the battle commence!
Multiplayer notice: The game's multiplayer servers have been taken offline, however, multiplayer over LAN is still available.
Revisit the world of The Settlers® II, now with enhanced 3D graphics and new gameplay additions. Play as any one of the three available nations: Romans, Nubians, and Asians. Order your subjects to fell trees, mine granite, and build houses - watch as the game evolves! ...
It's Clara's last day on the island where she grew up. With high honors, she's graduated and fulfilled her childhood dream of joining the Guild of Maritime Exploration. She needs to complete preparations, visit her favorite places, and say her goodbyes - before leaving on a journey she may not return from. *Dangerous journey not included*Features
- Leaving Lyndow is a peaceful experience, with a detailed environment to explore at your own pace.
- Examine objects to learn about the life and world of a young scientist preparing to leave home.
- Partake in mini-games that further reveal the story.
- Speak with friends and family as they prepare for the departure of a loved one.
- Short and sweet: An experience that can be completed in one sitting.
"Swordbreaker The Game" gives you a rare opportunity to find yourself in interactive fiction, where each player has their own storyline to develop. Every action or decision will have an effect on how the story unfolds and how it all ends. Some moves you make will change your character's karma, and others can lead you to the darkest corners of the castle, so be careful! Because any step you take may turn out to be the last one!
Main features of the game:
- A compelling totally non-linear game story
- Various endings
- A huge mysterious castle
- Lots of exciting locations and events
- Impressive enemies and inhabitants of the castle
- Absolutely stunning artwork
- Achievement system ...
MediEvil (2019) game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About MediEvil (2019)
Completely remade from the grave up!
MediEvil follows the story of Sir Dan, an unlikely champion who met an unfortunate end on the field of battle. He receives a chance at redemption when his nemesis, the evil sorcerer Lord Zarok, accidentally resurrects him 100 years after that fateful day. Lord Zarok seeks to conquer the Kingdom of Gallowmere, and only the skeletal Sir Dan stands between Zarok’s army of the undead and the kingdom he swore to protect.