The best games like MDK 2 are:
- arrow_rightGame of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
- arrow_rightWorld of Goo
- arrow_rightPrince of Persia
- arrow_rightGrow Home
- arrow_rightSins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
- arrow_rightSTAR WARS Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
100 Best Games Like MDK 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (36)
- PlayStation 4 (59)
- iOS (49)
- Android (38)
- macOS (81)
- Linux (58)
- Nintendo Switch (28)
- Nintendo 3DS (10)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (34)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (37)
- PlayStation 2 (15)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (26)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (5)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (1)
1. Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Game of Thrones is an episodic game composed of six parts with an emphasis given to a TV series by HBO. The game consists of the first season with the second one being on hold. The events depicted in the game do not correlate with those of a TV-show, but rather complement them with the in-between details.
There is a total of five playable characters, the game like the other TellTale titles is made as the point-and-click adventure with high attention paid to the choices. The gameplay is formed of QTEs, dialogues, cutscenes and the investigation parts. QTEs are forcing a player to mash the buttons repeatedly, in the dialogues section one can choose options to answer, and the investigation part involves pointing-and-clicking on the objects.
After every episode, the player is given the information about his or her choices. On the same screen, one may compare own decisions to the preferences of the other players in the world.
Subnautica is a first-person game about survival in the deep sea. You control Ryley Robinson, a space traveler in the 22nd century, who crash-landed his starship on a planet that is covered almost entirely by the ocean. The protagonist needs to eat and drink, although this can be disabled in lower difficulty modes. He can desalinate oceanic water, catch or gather the seafood, and create useful tools and structures. Unlike many survival games, Subnautica has a detailed plot, in which Ryley has to uncover why his ship crashed. By exploring the ocean, finding the remnants of other crashes, and listening to the radio messages, Robinson will learn about the enormous Leviathan, the mysterious Precursors, and the reason why this planet is quarantined.
The game is famous for its spectacular portrayal of the ocean and its wildlife. Robinson is equipped with a scuba diving gear that allows the player to spend most of the game underwater, although oxygen still has to be replenished. The player can dive deep and explore the world full of corals, fish, and other colorful sea creatures, often grotesque or bio-luminescent. The environment is randomly generated to improve replayability.
Abzu is a classic adventure game, the action of which unfolds in the endless ocean. The protagonist is a female diver, wakes up alone drifting on the ocean surface.
The main gameplay is aimed at exploring the surrounding world: the main character finds the ruins and traces of an ancient civilization that existed in symbiosis with the world's ocean. The outside world reacts to the player's actions and changes under his/her influence. However, it will not only be necessary to explore the underwater world: ground fragments also come into play in the game. Despite the simplicity and serenity of the game, there are dangers in the form of sea predators.
The story is told without a single word and the silence only helps to create a unique atmosphere of peace and tranquillity that reigns in the world of the game. The mosaic of the game setting is completed by the implementation of the game camera and the opportunity to look at the world through the eyes of fish - you need to enter the meditation mode for this.
4. World of Goo
World of Goo is a physical construction puzzle.
The gameplay consists of creating different shapes of goo balls. In total, the game has 47 levels. And, what is remarkable, each level has stylized visual and musical themes, what gives the game a unique atmosphere.
There is another bonus level called World of Goo Corporation. Its essence is to build high towers with the help of extra balls goo, which the player managed to collect during the passage of the other levels.
The primary goal of the game is to bring the required number of goo balls to the pipe which is the exit. To do this, the player must use the goo balls to build various structures such as towers and bridges, to overcome gravity in different places such as dungeons, hills, abysses or rocks. There are several types of goo balls, each of which has unique properties. The player must combine them to complete each level.
5. Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia series is known for its acrobatic platforming gameplay, got a visual rehaul in this installment. It features an open-world ancient Persian city-state, that is fully available for the players.
At the heart of the game this time is not a fictional plot, but real Persian mythology. According to one of the legends, the god Ariman spewed out dark energy onto the Persian land. And the hero is to liberate it from this. This time, the main character has a trust-worthy sidekick. It is controlled by a AI and the interaction of two characters builds the basic gameplay mechanics.
The world of the game will have to travel a lot in the empty game world: the whole 24 levels of the game are populated with fewer than 10 NPCs. But hands down: visually they look like an illustration from the ancient Persian book. Acrobatic stunts were reinvented and the movement of the main character now feels more fluid and natural.
6. Grow Home
Grow Home is a cartoon platformer from one of the subdivisions of the French publisher Ubisoft. The game tells the story of a robot named B.U.D., whose purpose is to grow a plant that can restore the atmosphere of the planet. Players along with the robot explore the open world driving B.U.D. in a whole or just parts of his body to overcome obstacles in his way.
The game was never meant to leave the Ubisoft, it is an internal development for the company's employees. But the game was so popular that it was decided to release it publicly.
The robot is controlled from a third-person perspective. Players can freely move around in the game world. The game allows to grow Star Shoots from the Star plant and use it as a platform to reach new areas and gain access to new locations and missions. Also, players can scan objects of flora and fauna, add, the received data are saved in the diary, stash found items in the backpack and use them if necessary.
7. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is a first standalone and the third overall DLC to the original Sins of a Solar Empire title. It is also a strategy set in space with the science-fiction lore.
The point of the game is to conquer as many planets as possible using the given resources. The protagonist can be chosen out of three races: industrials, aliens and psychics each with unique special abilities.
The gameplay process occurs exclusively in online mode, but single battles and succeeds against enemy AI is possible too. However, the campaign as a whole cannot be played offline.
As in usual RTS, the gameplay is centered around resource management — the title's economy consists of prices on Metal, Credits, and Crystal — each with the individual gain conditions. So it would be impossible for instance to sell all of your metal to the friendly guild — after the wholesale, stock prices decrease and economy shifts towards them like real-life one.
While exploring the world, the player may stumble across habitable planets and anomalies which prevent the player from getting to the goal. Anomalies include asteroids, hostile environment, and ice fields.
The expansion adds two new units into the gams: Loyalist and Rebel — delegates of any races can choose between them. A graphical engine was updated as well.
8. STAR WARS Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
The Legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces™ and Star Wars® Jedi Knight lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Outcast.
As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your Lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
Wield over 8 Force abilities including the Jedi Mind Trick, Force Lightning and Force Grip.
Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
Play on-line with 2-32 players or against a variety of AI Bots - and gain an additional 7 Force powers.
Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
Developed by critically acclaimed Raven Studios and powered by the Quake III Arena engine.
9. Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition is a compilation that includes Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords and its two expansion packs: Dark Avatar and Twilight of the Arnor. The game in its core is a 4X turn-based strategy with a heavy focus on sandbox aspect.
In this game, you have to lead Humanity, the youngest civilization, through the war between two major space powers, the Arnor and the Dread Lords. To succeed you need to protect important technologies from enemies, take part in space fights and survive the threat from stronger opponents.
The game allows customizing several parameters, including galaxy size, planets' habitability, creating your own civilization and spaceship designs, and features different ways to win the campaign. Additionally, a big part of the gameplay is dedicated to resource management, economics, and diplomacy, as they are the core of your civilization's development.
Expansions added fresh content to the game, such as new civilizations and maps, better graphics and several new abilities.
Categories in common with Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition: Strategy
10. Super Time Force Ultra
Mankind has learned to travel in time and uses this knowledge to improve its present. Namely, in every possible way corrects the past in order to be in a better present.
Of course, fixing the past is not an easy task. This is the responsibility of the military organization - the Super Time Force. Brave Commander Repeatski boldly sends time-traveling fighters to various points in time, including prehistoric times and the Middle Ages. Sometimes to improve the present he has to send fighters to the future - and Commander Repeatski does not stop before that.
The matter is not limited to transferring fighters back and forth in time. Manipulate the time can not only Commander Repeatski, but also ordinary soldiers - they, too, can "rewind" the time forward or backward - for example, during the fight, "cancel" the wrong decision, be five minutes earlier and do everything as needed.
And one more useful thing is the slow motion mode, if at normal speed it is difficult to pass.
The player has 30 lives. Levels are sufficiently filled with well-armed opponents, and so many lives - it's not so much. The characters you can play the game are sixteen. Everyone has his own weapon. And everyone can achieve six levels of skill.
11. Worms Revolution
Worms Revolution is a Team17 game and the 18th part of Worms series, counting as many as 25 titles total. It is the turn-based game with a heavy accent on customizable characters and environment. The game features single- and multiplayer while giving the players an opportunity to play in cooperative with the hotseat feature allowing them to take turns one at a time.
It is hard to say that "Worms" has any plot at all: there is barely even hints, which may prompt the player to understand the eternal conflict between the worms of a different color.
The gameplay, on the other hand, is quite memorable: in fact so crucial that not only Worms have given birth to many other worms-like games but also created a whole genre: artillery tactical turn-based strategy. The primary goal of a team or a player is to eliminate the opponent(s). To achieve this goal, one must utilize a various range of weapons. They do not only damage the other worms but also transform the ground. While every turn grants the player with the ability to walk a certain amount of space and utilize one weapon — the landscape factor is crucial here.
12. Deponia Doomsday
Deponia Doomsday is a point-and-click 2,5D adventure. There is a canonical Deponia trilogy with Doomsday being the spin-off.
The narrative is centered on the planet of the same name. One day, all of the Deponia's dwellers were ordered out to Elysium. So, the Deponia is currently seen as a dumpster behind all the inhabitants who left — all life forms there are counted to be dead.
We follow an arc of Rufus — he is excited to continue the doings of his father and carry on the study of a lifetime. His goal is to get in touch with Deponia. However, unfortunate events come forward, and Rufus' ship crashes, and the protagonist now has to inhabit Organon — the ship incorporated by the company which is liable for dropping toxic waste on Deponia's surface dwells. Rufus is firmly determined to seek authenticity in the events of Deponia's difficulties.
All of the games in the Deponia series are point-and-click adventures which share the settings of Deponia planet. Every title in the series feature
The game utilizes a 2,5D point of view meaning there are deepening to the 2D environment.
The list of possible actions in the game is limited by interacting with the objects and NPC's, combining objects and using them to aid the player in multiple puzzles throughout the journey.
13. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
14. Deep Rock Galactic
DEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
From the team that brought you Torchlight and Torchlight II comes Hob: a vibrant, suspenseful action-adventure game set on a stunning and brutal world in disarray. As players delve into the mysteries around them, they discover a planet in peril. Can it be mended, or will the world fall further into chaos?Features
WORDLESS NARRATIVE: Presented without text or dialogue, Hob’s story is revealed as you explore the planet and interact with the strange lifeforms that inhabit it.
TRANSFORM THE WORLD by solving puzzles and repairing the planet. The landscape will change before your eyes, opening new areas to uncover and explore.
GRAPPLE, PUNCH, and WARP through the world! Use your mechanical glove-arm abilities for traversal as well as combat.
ADVENTURE in an open world, explore ruins, befriend sprites, and battle the rogue creatures that threaten their extinction.
Distance is an atmospheric racing platformer. Fusing futuristic arcade racing with parkour, survive a deadly, mysterious, neon-drenched city by jumping, rotating, and flying.
The roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner. Instead of doing laps on a loop, survive to the end in the quickest time. Your car has abilities that not only allow you to drive on the track, but upside down and on buildings and walls! You can also fly to discover new shortcuts and paths. Take on the roads alone, or in multiplayer with your friends!
The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Nitronic Rush, created by ourselves and 5 others at DigiPen Institute of Technology. It was widely praised for its innovative mechanics, visual style, audio design, and atmosphere.Key Features
- Adventure: A short single player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards' best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Trackmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,000 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall. Listen to a preview here.
17. Rez Infinite
One of the most critically-acclaimed games of all time finally comes to PC, and in style: Experience 360 degrees of mind-blowing synesthesia as you blast through waves of enemies and giant transforming bosses, with colors and sounds that sync and blend to the beat of Rez’s legendary techno soundtrack.
Whether you choose to play in standard desktop mode or opt for the full immersion of playing in VR, Rez Infinite must be seen—and heard—to be believed.
The Ultimate Package
Fully remastered classic Rez levels Areas 1 through 5, and an all-new free-flying experience in Area X.
Highest Res Rez
Unrestricted resolution and up to double the texture resolution of any previous version of Rez makes for razor-sharp visuals.
Full 3D audio for Rez's incredible music and sound effects.
The entire game is playable on your desktop, or in full VR with your HTC VIVE or Oculus Rift headset and accompanying controllers (standard gamepads, Vive Controllers, and Oculus Remote and Touch controllers are all supported).
18. Drift Streets Japan
DRIFT STREETS: JAPAN
Racing Game about Illegal Night Street Racing!
Nice Cars and Advanced Engine Tuning!
Most Realistic and Best Physics!
Most Quality Graphics!
Drive the Large Japan Highway with traffic!
Feel the Real experience, try to drift with car cockpit camera!
High quality car's cockpits.
Realistic Engine Power Realtime Graphs.
Nice Scoring system!
Online mode up to 600 players!
Local Multiplayer! You can play with up to 32 friends!
+ Damage System (F - Repair car)
+ Added Forward Grip Adjustment!
+ Added Sideways Grip Adjustment!
+ Added SteerLock Adjustment (min 0*, max 60*)!
+ Added DriveTrain Adjustment! (fwd, awd, rwd) (F/R - %/%)!
Now you can create your own physics!
You can make FWD car to RWD!
You can drift, race or drag with your car!
Set up your favorite physics!
Modding Support! (Custom maps and Cars can be loaded on forum)
Official Forum: http://driftstreetsjapan.com/
Performance Tuning: Engine Pistions, Exhaust, Turbocharging, NOS, etc.
Guide to setup Steering Wheels -
Maps Modding How To:
Custom maps location: Game Folder/Drift Streets Japan_Data/mods/maps/map_name/map_name.obj + .mtl + textures
.mtl file is necessary!
Textures need to be in same directory with .obj
Supported up to 65000 vertices models only!
Diffuse materials (recomended!)
Custom maps are available at forum: http://driftstreetsjapan.com/mydownloads.php
19. Futuridium EP Deluxe
Futuridium EP Deluxe is a psychedelic retro inspired shoot’em up with a modern twist, that blends together frantic action, puzzle elements, a vibrant low poly aesthetic and an heart pumping electronic soundtrack. As a lone starship pilot lost in a dimensional loop just before a big space battle, with a limited and constantly depleting energy tank, your only hope is to fly as fast as possible over enormous space dreadnoughts, destroying their defenses and the cyan power cubes to get some energy back.
Try to escape the infinite loop of Futuridium: you can count only on your reflexes, your dual lasers, the nimbleness of your starship and... the ability to turn 180° on the spot! Can you beat all the 50 levels, the 5 bosses, unlock all the extra game modes and collect the 150 medals?
Good luck! You’ll need it...
20. NEKOPARA Vol. 2
Business is booming for La Soleil, the patisserie run by Kashou Minaduki with his two catgirls, Chocola and Vanilla, his sister Shigure, and the Minaduki family's four catgirl sisters.
Among them are the sarcastic oldest sister who hides behind a facade of toughness, Azuki, and the clumsy youngest sister who always tries her best even if she ends up doing more harm than good, Coconut. No one got along better than these two catgirls when they were younger, but lately, they've been fighting all the time.
Despite their sisterly love, a small misunderstanding ends up driving a wedge between them. As the story of these catgirl sisters unfolds, they'll grow to understand each other and strengthen their familial bonds in this heartfelt catgirl comedy, which is only a little lewd. Now open for business!
21. Sparkle 2 Evo
Sparkle 2 Evo is an evolutional game designed by Forever Entertainment.
The game is structured around the evolutional ladder. The player begins with being a minimally possible creature and then consequently evolves into the bigger forms of life. The essential objective is to let the subject develop into the maximal number of organic entities.
The starting point for the whole narrative is a sparkle which transforms into other various organisms. The possibility of transformation mostly depends on what the player eats, that is the nutrition is the standpoint which determines the development of the narrative.
The game may be explored in two ways. In the first mode, the player is competing as a form of life against artificially controlled substances. The second way is more experimental — the contesting point is removed, and the target is to explore different possibilities of becoming anything or anybody else.
The game provides three possible ways of evolutional forms: herbivore, carnivore, and omnivore. Each path is unique, and the scenario of evolution can remarkably differ even if you follow substantially the same ration. The game is customized with an ambient soundtrack curring in the background throughout the process.
Sudeki, a world torn apart into light, shadow and dark. Rent asunder by deceit and betrayal, the land cries out for a peace that only four united heroes can bring.
Beyond the protective walls of Illumina Castle lie miles of pastoral, rolling countryside, though once a serene landscape, the Aklorian forces have transformed the countryside into a charred battlefield. Simply passing through the region is unsafe, as travellers must be ever alert for ambushes.
Four friends have joined together to aid their queen. Though destined to encounter ancient gods, primordial wonders, and marvellous inventions, foes and betrayal haunt their every step. A keen eye could prove vital, exposing essential clues. And as the companions make their way through darkness and light, they’ll discover that those two extremes have more in common than they once imagined...
- Real-time, bone-crunching combat with incredible spells and combos.
- Control any one of the four champions at any time, and skip between them at will.
- Customise each character's armour, weapons and spells and evolve new powerful attacks.
23. Rogue Trooper
Nu Earth: a poisoned planet where endless war rages between the Norts and the Southers. A futile struggle on a hostile planet with no end in sight.
But there are tales of a lone warrior. A man who can appear out of thin air and take out whole platoons, then disappear back into the shadows to which he belongs. A man who knows no allegiance but to his own mission and is hell-bent on revenge. He is the ultimate soldier, the last survivor of the massacred Genetic Infantrymen...
...the Rogue Trooper!
- Intense 3rd-person action on the battlefields of Nu Earth.
- Use of Helm, Gunnar and Bagman: Rogue's friends brought to life in his equipment, adding depth to the gaming experience.
- Ability to create the type of ammunition you want, when you want it.
- Dynamically use the environment to your advantage - conform to objects and terrain, and fire from protected positions. Athletically climb over the environment to gain the advantage over your enemy. Run, leap, and dive for cover.
- Use the unique upgradeable abilities of your Bio-chipped equipment to strategically outwit your foes.
- Intense LAN multiplayer action.
Note: Multiplayer available via LAN only.
24. Megadimension Neptunia VII
New challengers are taking control of Gamindustri, and Neptune's nowhere in sight. Now she’s gotta help a mysterious stranger fight a colossal new evil, reclaim her Goddess title, and find some time for pudding! Go next gen with Giant Battles, multi-worlds, and multiple storylines in this JRPG!
- New Battle Features Characters can link up for stronger attacks, “Parts Break” allows you to split enemies into pieces to lower their stats and disable special attacks, and “Giant Battles” impose limits that will challenge the strategist in you!
- NEXT mode A second transformation is now available! You can break those big baddies into bits with NEXT mode, which features new special skills and a new costume for the CPUs!
- Three Worlds, Three Stories Three different story modes! With new CPUs and characters at your side, you must fight through three dimensions to save Gamindustri!
- New Dungeon Minigame! An homage to the classic “Spelunker,” you receive special items when you clear this dungeon under the time limit!
25. Sky Force Reloaded
The shoot ‘em up you were looking for!
Sky Force Reloaded is the spirit of the classic arcade shoot ‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
Sky Force Reloaded is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
- Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Set the fun level to eleven by inviting your friends to play with you in local cooperative mode! Find the planes that best suit you both and challenge the hardest bosses, too fearsome to be faced alone.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
26. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
You are Roy Becket, a young pilot with dreams of becoming as skilled as his adoptive father. When a galactic war with an ancient mechanical alien race reaches its boiling point, Roy is forced to spring into action and take control of an otherworldly bipedal war machine in hopes of saving what's left of humanity.
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through horrible experimentation, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the doomsday clock.
Together, they must battle an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered family.
The End of All Things is in sight. At the edge of eradication stands Astebreed.Arcade Shooter EvolvedAstebreed takes the classic arcade shooter and breathes new life into it. Using lovingly crafted 3D models, cutting edge particle effects, and tried-and-true Japanese mecha designs, Astebreed delivers an unparalleled atmosphere of beautiful destruction.A Full ArsenalRoy has a considerable arsenal to combat his foes, as well. Armed with the mysterious Lucis device, Roy's mech can shoot from a distance, paint targets for precision homing attacks, and even get close for a killing blow with a powerful blade attack. No enemy shall escape your wrath, no matter where they hide.Dynamically Changing PerspectiveYour enemies are not always ahead of you. Your enemies swarm, fly and intercept, and Astebreed's dynamic perspective always keeps the action in view. Seamlessly switching between vertical, horizontal, and 3D shooter, Astebreed will keep you guessing what your next threat will be, without ever interrupting the action.
28. STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition
Become a recruit of the Imperial Navy under the command of Darth Vader, and pilot space vehicles that will leave you breathless.
In the wake of the Battle of Hoth, through their treachery at Yavin, the alliance of Rebels and other criminals have threatened the very foundation of the peaceful Empire. The Imperial Navy is called upon to eradicate the last of the rebellion and restore law and order. As an Imperial navy starfighter pilot, you will safeguard imperiled lives thoughout the galaxy. Join the Emperor's cause in eliminating the Rebel uprising as the Empire strikes back!
- Includes STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter and STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire, both 1994 (DOS) and 1998 (Windows) versions, and STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter - Enemies of the Empire 1998 (Windows).
- Get swept away in story line loaded with spectacular cinematic cutscenes!
- Step into a 3D world filled with Imperial and Rebel starfighters!
Categories in common with STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition: Action
29. Blade Kitten
Kit has since made a name for herself rounding up some of the most deadly scum in the galaxy. With her unique Darque Blade hovering at her side and obeying her every command, Kit can cut through even the toughest rogue drone while hunting down soft targets to make the planet a safer place to live. Also along for the ride is Skiffy, Kit’s laid-back little sidekick who, when needed, serves as her protector.Key features:
An epic “tail” like no other
- Follow Kit through 13 levels including 2 exploration levels with her rideable alien mount Noot, as she travels around the colorful, frenetic world of Hollow Wish.
- Kit’s innate feline abilities enable her to easily traverse environments and find hidden areas.
- Jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting your way through multiple levels loaded with secret areas and hidden collectibles.
- Featuring a cast of 9 professional voice actors playing a total of 23 characters.Join Kit, Skiffy and the Darque Blade in this all new action adventure game!
30. Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
The Hollow NightSince time immemorial, the organization “Night Blade” has acted as guardians in what is known as the “Hollow Night”. While resting from her eternal labors in a nondescript town that the Princess of the Night Blade, Linne, meets a young boy named Hyde, who is in possession of the fabled sword of destiny that she has been searching far and wide for.
In the Hollow Night, monsters called Voids feed upon the power that manifests there, while those known as In-births use that same power for their own ends. While investigating the reason behind the sudden increase in the numbers of both Voids and In-births in the Hollow Night, Linne hears of an evil plot being hatched by someone calling themselves “Paradox”. This person turns out to be none other than Hilda, the leader of a shadowy organization known as “Amnesia”.
Vowing to stop “Paradox” before her nefarious plans come to fruition, Linne heads off into the Night. Unbeknownst to her, the young boy she encountered, Hyde, follows behind her with a desperate need to know who, and what, she is.
And thus, the story of the Hollow Night and In-births begins–-Fantasy Light-Novel type Stylish Action FightingThe mystery of the Hollow Night is unfolding before you. At the center lies the Abyss, an unimaginable and uncontrolled phenomenon that threatens all.
Pick one of 20 unique characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”, and claim your victory over those who would get in your way. Experience intuitive and tight 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and unique fighting styles to keep your appetite for battle sated!New System: Cross-Cast Veil OffActivate Veil Off within a combo to send your opponent flying with the shockwave, allowing for follow up extra attacks!
During "Cross-Cast Veil Off", you will have access to special moves such as Infinite Worth even if your EXS is at 100.
This gives you the chance to inflict serious damage with your combo!
Master the use of Cross-Cast Veil Off to turn the tide of battle in your favor!
Categories in common with Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]: Action
Waves is a twin stick shooter that can be played by anyone, but with a high enough skill threshold to keep even the most hardened shooter fan entertained.
Set in a Neo-Cyberspace arena your system is being overrun by bugs, errors and viruses and the only solution is to kill every rogue process before it kills you.
Clear the arena of enemies while racking up a big fat Combo with swift kills and well timed Bombs. If it all gets a bit too much you can use your Time Buffer to slow down the action and turn defeat into victory. Players can compete across seven different game modes with online high-score tables and Achievements in their pursuit of twin-stick perfection.
Too fast, too furious and packed full of action – are you ready for the rocket-powered world of Cloudbuilt?
A game of speed, precision and freedom, use all the abilities of your rocket-powered suit to avoid fatal hazards, dodge hostile robots and reach not just the finish line, but the top of the worldwide leaderboards. Carve your own path through a multitude of mysterious floating ruins high above the clouds and show everyone you're the best!
Now with Steamworks Level Editor tools! Will you create the greatest Cloudbuilt community level ever?
- Parkour-style platforming combines with action-packed gunplay as you race against the clock to complete each stage
- Open level design allows you to carve your own route through any stage, then refine it to get the fastest time possible
- Make your mark on the global leader boards – find new shortcuts and climb as high as you can!
- Create your own Cloudbuilt stages with the Level Editor and upload them to Steamworks or download levels made by others.
(Please note: Use of level-building assets from Defiance DLC pack requires ownership of Defiance DLC. Minimum specs of Cloudbuilt are slightly higher than shown for those wishing to use the Level Editor tools)
33. Space Pirates And Zombies 2
In SPAZ 2 you must survive in an evolving post apocalyptic Galaxy. The zombie threat is defeated, infrastructure has collapsed, fuel is scarce, and scavenging means survival.
Initially the Galaxy contains hundreds of fleets, each trying to survive. AI captains do everything the player can. The player is not special and is not the center of the Galaxy.
As resource scarcity becomes critical, ships come into conflict just to survive. Factions may form for protection or split due to starvation. Old friends must become fodder.
Stronger factions establish and defend territories, set up resource hubs, and establish star bases. Weaker factions may resort to banditry. Each captain is unique, persistent, and shapes the Galaxy.
When factions meet, combat is usually the result. While the strategic side of SPAZ 2 is about exploration, territorial control, and faction building, the action side of SPAZ 2 is about ship construction, tactics, and salvage.
Combat creates damaged ships and dead crew, but it also provides new salvaged parts. All the parts in SPAZ 2 are modular and randomly generated. If you see something you like, break it off an enemy, grab it with your tractor beam, and connect it to your ship. Ship construction can be done live during battles, though sometimes beating an enemy to death with their broken wing is also fun.
Back on the star map, battles will attract other captains looking for salvage. Take your new parts and run. Upgrade, repair, and prepare to fight another day, for darker threats are about to emerge.
- Two hundred persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to War.
- A true living galaxy that is not player centric. It will develop differently each game through the interactions of the agents.
- Build your own faction from nothing.
- Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds. Every part has its own unique stats that contribute to the mothership. Every part has its own hull integrity and damage states. Every part is a real, working, ship component.
- Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter. If a part blocks a turret, it will not fire. If a ship is too long, it will turn slowly. Too many engines will mean too little power for weapons. Every design choice counts.
- A fully physics based 3d environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies with the tractor beam.
- Natural movement and controls. Movement is on a 2d plane and screen relative, much like an FPS. The combat feels like huge pirate ships battling on an ocean. Focus on tactical positioning and manage system power to unleash hell at the right moment.
- Epic ship to ship battles. Tear the enemy apart piece by piece over minutes, instead of seconds.
34. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
35. Drunken Robot Pornography
Drunken Robot Pornography (DRP) is a bullet-hell first-person shooter for Windows. Battle giant robots -- called Titans -- as they try to slice you apart with their lasers. Pick off their missile launchers, fry away their carbon fiber armor, and tear off their claws, leaving them writhing.
You're Reuben Matsumoto. You used to own a bar.
You gave your robot bartender, Tim, sentience. He went nuts, stole your other 12 bots, and burned down your bar.
He's attacking Boston with 20,000 drones, 40 Titans, and his lieutenants, the 12 Drunken Robot Centerfolds.
30-story tall giant robots. Jetpacks. Guns. It all started so innocently. Your robot bartender, Tim, used to make the best drinks at your nightclub. But you gave him sentience so that he could better empathize with the customers. Struck by the world's problems, he went crazy, burned your club to the ground, and fled with your twelve exotic robot dancers. Weeks later, giant robots started attacking the City of Boston -- not a coincidence!Key features:
- 3D First-person bullet-hell giant robot boss-battle(Titans) action!
- Build Titans with the Giant Robot Construction Kit -- 600+ Titans in Steam Workshop already!
- Create your own levels in the Arena Builder -- 200+ maps in Steam Workshop
36. Plazma Being
Take control of Zeb in this puzzle/platformer. He is a small energy based life form from space, known as a Plazma Being. While journeying through space to his home, Zeb was surprised to find that he was being kidnapped by aliens. They took him back to their planet and unceremoniously threw him into captivity. During this time a series of earthquakes shook the planet and wreaked havoc upon the alien civilization, but gave Zeb a chance to escape.
Follow Zeb as he travels across the planet's surface in search of a space ship which will give him the means to get back to his beloved cold vacuum of space, as he confronts strange creatures and robots and as he uses his unique energy powers to overcome obstacles.
The game features 10 puzzle/platforming filled levels spread out between 3 different environments.
37. Earth Defense Force 5
Become an EDF Soldier and Save Earth
Become one of the soldiers of EDF and exterminate the invading aliens. Protect peace on Earth.
Human-Looking Aliens Appear for the First Time in The Series
What are the unprecedented and intellectual alien beings from another planet called the 'Primer'? A series-first enemy alien finally appears. The battle with this intelligent enemy produces unprecedented deep despair, while leading the player to the most fun yet as EDF must confront them with courage and wisdom.
More Content than Ever, with Online Co-op Mode
Includes more than 100 missions in five difficulties and 1000+ usable arms. The two-players co-op mode can also be played on a single screen, and all missions can be played in online co-op mode up to four players. Control four combatants, and join the battle with other EDF members living in the real world.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
20GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
Categories in common with Earth Defense Force 5: Action
38. Sword Legacy Omen
Welcome to Broken Britannia
"Before Arthur’s Golden Age, our realm was lost, shattered and decadent; kingdoms torn apart by blind selfishness. A broken Britannia, void of hope."
The lord of Mercia has been assassinated, your love kidnapped and home is no more. As Uther, the disgraced Knight Commander, you must lead your misfit band of companions throughout quests riddled with trials. Forge uneasy alliances to acquire the mythical Excalibur sword and defeat the sinister power-obsessed duke of Wessex
Combat in Sword Legacy: Omen is always a challenge. As a strategist, you will need to plan your course of action with four heroes at a time. However, be ready to adapt and improvise because combat results always change based on the chosen abilities and chances of landing an attack.KEY FEATURESTactical Combat: Learn the importance of strategic positioning and unleash powerful skill combos with your party.
Free Exploration: When not in combat, investigate the environment, find treasures, solve riddles, and uncover secrets.
Party Customization: Adapt characters to your play style, manage your team, and progress by unlocking over 70 unique skills.
Hordes of Enemies and Unique Bosses: Fight a variety of vicious mobs and face powerful monsters in grueling battles.
Stress System: Use all your might to become victorious, but deplete your willpower and witness your heroes fall prey to panic.
Old-School Art Style With a Dark Twist: Relive the beautiful aesthetic of classic animations fused with the visuals of obscure and gothic comics.
A Different Take on a Classic Myth: Experience the Arthurian legends as never before, as famous characters and locations are revamped in a mature storyline of vengeance, honor, conspiracy and alchemy.
Interactive Environment: Study your surroundings and make deadly moves by blowing up explosive barrels and pushing enemies off edges.
Overload is a new six-degree-of-freedom shooter from the creators of Descent, currently under development. We released our 1st Early Access build on March 13, 2017, with our 4th major update (version 0.2) released on June 22, 2017. The current Early Access release contains the following, as of version 0.5:
- 8 unique Challenge Mode levels
- Infinite and Countdown variants that change the focus to Survival or Efficiency
- Optional training level for refining your piloting skills
- Three story mode single-player levels (from the main 15-level campaign)
- One sample single-player level (not part of the main campaign)
- 13 explosive weapons (7 primary weapons and 6 missiles)
- 12 terrifying robot enemies
- Steam Achievements and Online Leaderboards
- Upgrades system and Advanced player stats
- Automap and Holo-guide
- Preliminary Save/Load
See below for the Full Game features, expected to release in early 2018.EARLY ACCESS ROADMAPOur focus with Early Access is to make Challenge Mode the best it can be through iteration, polish, and player feedback. We will also be revealing about a third of the single-player campaign with a focus on refinement of the elements present there as well as interface and level complexity/flow.
We plan to do a significant update to the game every 3-4 weeks of similar size, with some smaller updates to address bugs and player feedback. Much of the story content will be held back for the full game release, but by the end of Early Access, Overload will feature:
- 10+ Challenge Mode levels
- Multiple rule variants in Challenge Mode
- XP-based unlocks and permanent upgrades for Challenge Mode
- 5 Single-player fully playable campaign levels
- 13-14 upgradeable weapons with fully functional upgrade screen in single-player
- 15+ robots of varying ferocity
The remaining content listed in the FULL GAME will be added at launch.FULL GAMEWhen we exit Early Access and launch the full game, Overload will contain:
- Single-player story campaign with 15+ FULL-SIZE atmospheric levels
- 12+ Challenge Mode levels with tons of replayability
- Upgradeable player ship and 16 weapons with multiple upgrade options
- 20+ terrifying robot types and 3 massive bosses
- Story by the writer of FREESPACE 2, plus pulse-pounding soundtrack
- Epic soundtrack by Dan Wentz (DESCENT 2), Allister Brimble (DESCENT 1 REDBOOK), and Jerry Berlongieri (DESCENT 3)
Categories in common with Overload: Action
40. InCell VR
InCell is an action/racing game with a bit of strategy and science thrown into the mix in a rare and highly unusual microworld of the carefully recreated human cell. This is the right project to start your acquaintance with VR or receive new VR impressions. The game is focused on Virtual Reality but you can play just fine without a set.
Ready steady go!
Thanks to all robot-gods out there we will not take this journey alone - our humble (with a tiny control-everyone mania) assistant is waiting for us (she is so sweet, isn’t she?). The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (she said that humans may refer to her simply as ‘Your Highness’). So the player’s task is to impress TMEAR07 with experiment on volunteer to unlock new healing technology for humanity. The problem is she doesn’t believe in that possibility because humans are simple and illogical (and she is genius… as always).
To cure our volunteer Mrs. Jane Smith and impress TMEAR07 players must select the right way through the objects (organelles) to the cell’s nucleus and do their best in innovative radial racings between selected objects. Each object provides unique abilities to improve racing params or to protect cell with different strategies.
How is it going inside the cell?
Getting closer to understanding cell structure and organelles functions (which are similar to the real functionality of the organelles) players will improve their skills and will have a chance to impress completely suspicious The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (who knows why is she so much aware of the other six Excellent Assistant Robots disassembling…).
One old and wise robot (he is still remember his 386 childhood) said that it’s a bad idea to make this kind of girl-robot sad…
- Playable with VR (control the movement with your head only, or use keyboard and joystick).
- Solve the riddle of TMEAR07, find out why doesn’t she believe in the humanity (may be it is just robot’s bad today or some silicon stuff inside your PC makes she sad)?
- With each new start the cell structure will be generated anew placing the organelles in different locations.
- This game is a perfect opportunity to learn more about cell microstructure, different organelles and their roles in cell vital activity.
- Unlock harder difficulties where the true challenge awaits.
- Space - recenter camera position in VR mode
- M - switch mirroring VR picture on monitor
- Esc - pause and options menu
- F5 - hide or show UI
- F6 - hide or show bathyscaphe
- F1 - graphics for recommended hardware
- F2 - graphics for older hardware
- F3 - decrease rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F4 - increase rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F7 - reset rotation speed to default
- VR on Linux is not yet implemented
- If you are not using gamepad you may want to plug it off to switch game in mouse/keyboard control mode.
41. Gunman Clive 2
Gunman Clive returns in an all new adventure. Now in Color!
After rescuing Ms Johnson, Gunman Clive returns to again find the town under attack by bandits. To stop them once and for all he must chase after their leader; an adventure that takes him all the way around the world, facing bigger and deadlier enemies than ever before.
Gunman Clive 2 retains the same classic gameplay formula, but dials the action up a notch further, with improved and more colorful graphics, more dynamic levels and richer, more diverse environments, bigger bosses and tons of new enemies.
Immersive first-person parkour in a surreal, physics-driven voxel world.
Lemma enables creative building through movement. Spawn structures just by moving through space. Extend platforms, smash through walls, and build new ones, all through parkour moves.
- Non-linear story - four possible endings
- Oculus Rift support (currently limited to SDK v0.6.0.1-beta)
- Time trial mode
- Built-in level editor with Steam Workshop support
- Xbox 360 Controller support
43. REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR
In this long awaited shooter from action masters Cross Eaglet, enemies are not just right in front of you; they're all around you! Using a unique perspective rotation mechanic, players can bring enemies and items into view, putting the odds in their favor in an otherwise impossible situation.
In Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR, you don't only have your bullets to save you. You're also armed with a powerful laser that pierces through weaker enemies, and a screen-clearing EMP. It's the exact kind of weaponry you're going to need if you hope to survive this harsh and hostile environment.
Use your weapons in concert with each other to toy with your enemies and reap higher score rewards. Killing your foes quickly is not always the best course of action.
Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR comes with a full suite of challenging mini-missions that will not only teach you advanced techniques to improve your scoring and survivability, but also challenge the most hardcore of shmup players with insane scenarios. Not quite sure how to complete a challenge? Challenge mode also has a dynamic hint system to help you learn how to properly surmount a challenge.Control Options
- Keyboard Support (WASD Support, Customizable Layout)
- Full Controller Support (Xbox 360 Controller Recommended
44. Toy Soldiers: Complete
The award-winning smash hit returns with Toy Soldiers: Complete !
Bring your toys back to life with the original Toy Soldiers and Toy Soldiers: Cold War, now bundled together with all DLC packs: Kaiser's Battle, Invasion! , Napalm and Evil Empire. That's both Toy Soldiers games and all DLC in one $45-value bundle!Key Features
- Great Value: Enjoy over 60 original missions from Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, with accompanying DLC packs in Toy Soldiers: Complete.
- Multiplayer:Lead your toy soldiers to victory against friends! Engage in head-to-head battles across both games in Toy Soldiers: Complete. That’s right: you can now pit Commando against Kaiser in “historic” multiplayer action.
- An Arsenal of Weapons: Take direct control of over 50 units including machine guns, howitzers, tanks, fighter planes and bombers to defeat over 57 different enemy units.
- DLC is free!: Enjoy the content of the original Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, The Kaiser’s Battle, Invasion! , Evil Empire and Napalm DLC packs, absolutely free.
- Endless Action: Over 60 hours of intense combat combined with addictive, action strategy gameplay.
Position your defenses and take direct control of your artillery to bomb the enemy positions, pilot your bi-plane against the enemy trench, or maneuver your tanks across No-Man’s Land and lead your Toy Soldiers to victory!Kaiser's Battle DLCEnjoy all new French inspired content with THE KAISER'S BATTLE! Enter the fray as the French Army and battle into the midnight hours in new multiplayer and Survival Mode maps. Take on the new experimental boss, the fearsome K-Wagen!Invasion! DLCThe British are bringing brand new secret weapons of tiny toy mayhem in 'Invasion!,' the second add-on to Toy Soldiers from Signal Studios!
Put on your Kaiser’s helmet and command the German Army against a mad menagerie of new antagonistic toys, including flying saucers, chivalrous knights, and the “Rolls Royce of the Sky,” the WWII Mustang.
Defend Germany in a new Mini-campaign topped by the most calculating, head-strong boss of all (batteries not included)! Raise your saber, soldier, and lead the charge against… is that a spaceman? The Invasion has begun!Toy Soldiers: Cold WarThe Cold War ignites when '80s era action toys come alive and wage war! Toy Soldiers: Cold War delivers hours of intense combat combined with addictive action strategy gameplay.
Superpowers collide in this playful homage to '80s action toys and films. Command the powerful Cold War arsenals of the USA or USSR armies! Control base turrets, modern combat vehicles, fighter jets, attack helicopters, and commando action figures. Whether lighting up the Toy Box alone or jumping into the fray with your friends, battle in campaign, co-op, or competitive modes.
Fight for the high score in the addictive mini-games, and while you're at it, don't forget to BLOW EVERYTHING UP!Evil Empire DLCIt’s time to step into the boots of our Russian comrades and fight back as the Evil Empire! Deploy turrets, modern combat vehicles, attack helicopters and a slew of new tricks to destroy your capitalist foes—all while enjoying expanded single player, online co-op, and online competitive modes.Napalm DLCEager to return to your freedom-fighting American army? Turn up the heat and invade a harsh new world in the jungle-themed Napalm; the final expansion for Toy Soldiers: Cold War.
With challenges focused on torching your enemies, additional weapons at your disposal, a brand-new vehicle, and expanded single-player, online co-op, and online competitive modes, Napalm is sure to set a new standard for startling authenticity and intense action.
45. MDK2 HD
Overhaul Games brings MDK2 back to the PC in incredible high definition, with enhanced graphics, sound, and gameplay. See the classic action platformer the way it was meant to be seen, heard, and played... on a PC!
Kurt Hectic in his snazzy suit with ribbon chute is back to save the universe. This time he is teamed with the genius Dr. Hawkins and the 6-legged gun-toting robotic dog, Max. Together they must out-sneak, out-blast and out-think their enemies as they attempt to reclaim the Earth from a vile alien menace.
And this time they're in HD.
All three characters - Kurt, Doctor Hawkins and Max are playable, each has his own levels, powers and items and a completely different gameplay focus. Kurt is about stealth and sniping, the Doctor has a few direct attacks but also has the ability to create items and effects out of simple household objects, while Max is a cigar smoking, quad gun toting demolition squad of a dog. Key Features
- 10 Levels
- Over 20 Enemies
- Three different player characters, Max, Dr Hawkins and Kurt
- Unique levels and items for each character
- Brand new HD graphics
- Enhanced audio from the original sources
- Tweaked gameplay - now Easy really is Easy, while Hard is BONE CRUSHING!
46. Dragon's Lair 2: Time Warp
Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp, the followup to Don Bluth's arcade classic Dragon's Lair, can now be enjoyed on your PC. This fully arcade authentic version includes all of the original scenes you've come to enjoy, and even the unreleased Director's Cut ending not seen in the arcades. Other bonuses include a full watch feature to sit back and enjoy Don Bluth's stunning animation.
Princess Daphne has been spirited away to a wrinkle in time by the Evil Wizard Mordroc who plans to force her into marriage. Only you, Dirk the Daring, can save her.
Transported by a bumbling old time machine, you begin the rescue mission. But you must hurry, for once the Casket of Doom has opened, Mordroc will place the Death Ring upon Daphne's finger in marriage and she will be lost forever in the Time Warp!
- Full Watch Game
- Deleted Scene - Pirate Ship Animatic
Rencounter is a difficult, turn-based, RPG, roguelike game with a mysterious atmosphere.
The world of Rencounter is immersed in gloom. The game begins in a maze full of bloodthirsty enemies, valuable resources, and secrets. Help your squad survive while navigating through a network of tunnels and rooms. Distribute provisions and medicine to keep them alive.
In a world where every choice counts, you will be taken away on a path that will shape your destiny. Find your way to the end of the quest and discover the secrets at the end of your journey!
- Explore dungeons
- Fight enemies
- Scavenge equipment
- Loot valuable items
- Build Your character
- Manage inventory
48. Steampunk Tower 2
Steampunk Tower 2 is a unique action-strategy game set in the alternative Steampunk universe. There is a dragged-out world war with the enemy never seen before. Lord Bingham is coming back to the world arena and he needs a skilled commander. There is a secret base hidden in the mountains of Spain, with ginormous aircraft Carrier transporting the Battle Tower under your authority and also a team of specialists who execute special assignments.
• The sequel to the unique Steampunk Tower! More turrets, more enemies, aircraft Carrier, giant map of Europe…
• Dynamic battles! Each turret has its own specifics and its unique super shot.
• Stronger enemies! Enemies have acquired extra armour but their weak spots have also appeared.
• Test super weapons and special bonuses that will increase your chances of success in a battle.
• Humungous bosses! You can’t beat these steam monsters on the first try.
• Secret Steampunk city! Build scientific research laboratories, warehouses and factories for building new turrets.
• War for the territories! Control the factories to produce component parts for your turrets.
• Team of professionals! Send your agents on special missions to get extra resources.
• Many storyline missions throughout Europe! Find a way to defeat the enemy and get into the heart of enemy territory for the final stroke.
• Trains! Develop railway network for transportation of agents and resources.
Can’t Steampunk be without trains?!
49. Wasted Pizza
Wasted Pizza is an Online Multiplayer shooter game where you will be playing as an untouched pizza in a room full of all the other pizzas but be aware you aren't the only untouched pizza out there. Your mission is hiding amongst the other pizzas, spot and shoot tomatos on the other untouched pizzas. Don't forget you are a special pizza that is capable of jumping on top of buildings and platforms but that means the other untouched pizzas can do the same. So things might get a bit more difficult for you.
So go and use this tomatos launcher you have to get some stains on them!
50. Beyond Space Remastered Edition
A BREATHTAKING SPACE ADVENTURE
Beyond Space is a cutting-edge 3D space shooter game that immerses players in the darkest plots in a similar vein to the best Space Operas.
Scores of planetary systems, nebulas and asteroid fields to explore. Fully detailed 3D Graphics, mesmerizing, beautifully painted spacescapes, spectacular special effects, and rendered glows, lights, sun flares and reflections.
All of which intensified with an ambient yet dynamic soundtrack and great sound effects.
You are Max Walker, a spacefaring adventurer and pilot-for-hire, who gets drawn into a galaxy-spanning conflict.
AN EPIC SPACE ODYSSEY WORTHY OF THE GREATEST HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTERS
Our journey begins when Max Walker starts a contract with the Alliance of Planets and immediately gets drawn into a galaxy-spanning conflict.
His mission will take him beyond the reaches of space, while fighting many different opponents and meeting pirate overlords, scheming politicians, deceitful allies and ambitious leaders – all entangled in a space epic that will change the face of the galaxy.
Dive into this original story with its rich and captivating storyline localized in English with English actor-voiced dialogues and cutscenes.
TAKE CONTROL OF POWERFUL SPACEFIGHTERS
Aboard your ship, show off your pilot skills with barrel rolls and boost jumps, while keeping a close eye on your "Incoming" warning system and shaking off tailing enemies and guided missiles...
Unlock a great variety of ships in the Hangar and select your weapons, shields and afterburners among the dozens of items to create thousands of possible combinations… to face any situation.
Enemies in Beyond Space are smart and characterized by their AI. Different units perform their own battlefield tactics. Fleet Squadrons will gather to strike, whereas pirates will act in a more disorganized manner… making them more unpredictable.
Advanced AI with an adjustable difficulty level to keep all players on their toes.