The best games like Mass Effect: Andromeda are:
- arrow_rightDestiny 2
- arrow_rightPrey (2017)
- arrow_rightBorderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- arrow_rightThe Darkness II
- arrow_rightDark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
- arrow_rightThe Surge
100 Best Games Like Mass Effect: Andromeda:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (42)
- PlayStation 4 (56)
- iOS (22)
- Android (15)
- macOS (41)
- Linux (29)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (28)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (43)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PS Vita (4)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (4)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Destiny 2
Destiny 2 is an online multiplayer first-person shooter. You take on the role of a Guardian that needs to protect the last city on Earth from alien invaders. The game follows its predecessor, Destiny. The goal of the game is to return the Light that was stolen from the Guardians by the aliens.
Destiny 2 features two main activity types: player versus environment and player versus player. PvE is focused on exploration, story missions interaction with NPCs and side quests. PvP features 4v4 team matches in different modes. The game also allows taking part in group missions, such as three-player strikes and six-player raids.
Destiny 2 has a strong RPG aspect that includes character customization and development. There are three classes in the game - Warlock, Hunter, and Titan; they provide different playstyles depending on their specialization and unique abilities. To develop the character you can gain experience points completing the story and side missions.
2. Prey (2017)
Prey (2017) is a single-player sci-fi first-person shooter developed by Arkane Studios Austin and published by Bethesda Softworks. While it is technically a reboot of the 2006 game of the same name developed by Human Head Studios, of which the sequel suffered a fall into development hell before the license was sold to Bethesda Softworks, there is no relation between the stories and universes of the two games.
The game is set in the near future of an alternate reality. You find yourself stranded on the Talos I space station, invaded by hostile aliens referred to as the Typhon. To survive, you must explore Talos I in search of weapons and resources to fight off the invaders. Along the way, you'll use neural modification devices to learn skills and psychic abilites.
Prey's gameplay loop takes heavy inspiration from System Shock and Bioshock. The game received critical acclaim for its gameplay and its atmosphere. Prey received one paid DLC extension called Mooncrash which introduced a roguelite mode and a free update called Typhon Hunter which introduced a multiplayer mode inspired by classic prop hunt.
3. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The game belongs to the Borderlands game line, its action takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
Everything happens on the moon of Pandora - Elpis. The story tells about the formation of Hyperion Corporation and the fate of its head - Handsome Jack, whom we meet while in the role of a simple programmer who dreams to find some valuable artifact. In the game there are various innovations - in the plot, in the characters, in the scenarios of missions and in the setting. For example, on the Pandora satellite, gravity is much weaker, but there is no oxygen at all. Therefore, the task of obtaining oxygen becomes very important for everyone. Moreover, oxygen is needed not only for breathing, but also for the functioning of personal jetpacks and long high jumps. In the game there is another additional story and downloadable content, including new characters and story campaigns.
Destiny is a first-person shooter featuring MMO-elements with much attention paid to online raids and shared-world mechanics. It is the first game in the series produced by Bungie — the studio is mostly known as the Halo series creator — and followed by Destiny 2, released three years afterward. The original title also has 4 DLC packs.
The game is centered around the Guardian — main playable character divided into three classes: Hunters. Warlocks and Titans, each with unique abilities. The main peculiarity is interfering in other's games. Nonetheless, unlike other MMOs, the game does not include communication with all of the server — just with the team that is matched for him or her.
The game emphasizes PvE and PvP types of play the first one being divided into strikes and raids, while the latter is the typical FPS multiplayer type. Strikes are the quests played by three characters with the boss in the end. Raids, on the other hand, are story-related, implement six players and also contain boss in the end.
5. The Darkness II
With a gap of five years, Darkness II is a sequel for the first part of the franchise following the story of James Estacado. After becoming the don of the Franchetti family, he still fights the fact that his girlfriend Jenny died in the first game and fighting against the Darkness itself. Things turn pretty bad when a group of attackers catch James and his men off guard in a restaurant. Being severely injured he still refuses this powers even if they save them. The attack doesn't end so fast, and after an explosion, James is left to bleed out and die. James gives up and embraces the Darkness fighting off his attackers and begins his fight with the Brotherhood and his own sanity.
The core feature of the game is to control the tendrils. Being Darknesses spawns, two tendrils will help the player to fight off his enemies. You can execute people, throw them around and throw things at them. Also, you can use it to merely attack or defend yourself in any fighting situation. In case you will want to do the campaign with your friends, the game gives you Vendetass. The plot of it follows four hitmen from Jackie's family to stop the mysterious Brotherhood.
Categories in common with The Darkness II: Action
6. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
New take in the Souls series. This time players are offered to overcome the immense difficulties in the kingdom of Drangleic. On the way to becoming human again, the hero must obtain a few greater souls. Gamers will experience player versus environment as well as player versus player gameplay using dedicated server technology. Invite your friends, fight your foes and survive your way through harsh medieval fantasy land.
The game shares with the first installment in the series the engine and game universe but is not connected in terms of story. Known for its difficulty the game offers players unbeatable challenge. Bad play is severely punished by the game: each time player dies game protagonist loses a bit of maximum health just like in Demon’s Souls.
Scholar of the First Sin bundles all previous DLCs for Dark Souls II as well as visual upgrades, new features and content.
8. The Surge
A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI - everything wants you dead.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember. Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.
9. F.E.A.R. 3
The third game of the FEAR series of games. The general outline of the whole line of these games is the confrontation of special forces, to be more precise, a soldier named "Operative", and a squad of super-soldier clones who refused to obey their superiors. Rebellious clone soldiers are capable of even cannibalism, and other details of the setting correspond to this level of fear.
Protagonists and antagonists have unusual abilities or conventional abilities, developed to an unusually high level. This is manifested, among other things, in the possession of ghostly forms, by which it is possible to mislead other people.
The game is strictly from the first person. A notable feature of the gameplay is the slow motion mode. In this mode, the player accelerates the perception to such an extent that it can see the flying bullets. This gives him obvious advantages. The slow motion mode, in the game, is explained by the increased content of adrenaline in the blood, which occurs in a person, in a situation that threatens life. If this condition is caused in a natural way, then it does not last long. It can be extended with the help of a special drug, which is included in the number of useful game stuff. Sometimes this mode is "turned on" during visions that visit the hero and act on him as much as the danger.
10. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
Brink is an immersive first-person shooter that blends single-player, co-op, and multiplayer gameplay into one seamless experience, allowing you to develop your character whether playing alone, with your friends, or against others online. You decide the combat role you want to assume in the world of Brink as you fight to save yourself and mankind’s last refuge. Brink offers a compelling mix of dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system that will keep you coming back for more.
Brink takes place on the Ark, a man-made floating city that is on the brink of all-out civil war. Originally built as an experimental, self-sufficient and 100% “green” habitat, the reported rapid rise of the Earth’s oceans has forced the Ark to become home to not only the original founders and their descendants but also to thousands of refugees. With tensions between the two groups growing, Security and Resistance forces are locked in a heated battle for control of the Ark. Which side will you choose?
- Not Just Another Hero – Brink's advanced player customization offers a near-endless combination of looks for your character – allowing for the appearance of your character to be truly unique. As you progress through the game and acquire more experience, you’ll have even more opportunities for customization.
- Two Sides to Every Story – Choose to fight through the single player campaign as either a member of the Resistance or the Security and then take your same character online to play cooperatively or competitively against other players.
- Blurring the Lines – Take your unique character online at any time you choose! Brink allows you to seamlessly move between your single player campaign, co-op with friends, and intense multiplayer action. Multiplayer takes the story online where you can play with up to seven other people (or AI characters) cooperatively as you take on the opposing faction or with up to 16 players competitively.
- Play SMART – Brink uses the familiar shooter controls that you’re used to, without frustrating, artificial constraints and adds a new feature: the SMART button. When you press the SMART button, the game dynamically evaluates where you’re trying to get to, and makes it happen. Whether you’re a seasoned FPS veteran or someone just getting started, you’ll be able to make more intelligent decisions during the fast-paced action with SMART.
- Context-Sensitive Goals and Rewards - Objectives, communications, missions, and inventory selection are all dynamically generated based on your role, your condition, your location, your squad-mates, and the overall status of the battle in all gameplay modes. You’ll always know exactly where to go, what to do when you get there, and what your reward will be for success.
12. Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is a standalone expansion pack to Alien Swarm developed by Valve. The base game is included.
In distant future, the interplanetary travel was finally made possible. One planet was classified by the government for establishing a secret research base. It got overrun by aliens who were brought to the planet for research. A super elite squad was sent to deal with this problem.
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is a cooperative top-down shooter. While only four-player squads were present in the base game, the limit was brought up to eight for the expansion pack.
The game's core mechanics are not much different from the base game. The player's squad has to reach the end of the level while completing objectives, that require teamwork. For example, one of the players has to weld the door while the others cover them.
The game features a class-based mechanics. Every class is proficient in their own field and has to work in a team in order to succeed in the game. Four classes are present in the game featuring eight unique characters.
It is also possible for the players to unlock new weaponry for their classes by progressing through the game. Players also get new items for leveling up. It is also possible to reset your progress after reaching max rank and earn a badge for your proficiency.
Categories in common with Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop: Action
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
14. Dreamfall Chapters
Dreamfall Chapters is an episodic game of five chapters. It’s a direct sequel to Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and follows its protagonist Zoe Maya Castillo who has the power to control dreams. The game is set in two world - Stark and its magic clone Arkadia. The story starts with Zoe, captured and comatose, trying to escape from the World of dreams she is trapped in. Instead, she creates another body that doesn’t remember anything and starts a new life.
Dreamfall Chapters is heavily focused on dialogues, exploration, and puzzle solving. It intends to be an interactive movie and has no action and combat scenes. The world is only partially open but you can explore some locations beyond the main storyline. The linear plot has the only ending, however, decisions you make throughout the game have a great impact on side arcs. The game warns you about important choices with “The balance has shifted” message.
Being the final part of The Longest Journey series, Dreamfall Chapters makes a point to all previous titles and storylines.
15. The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is an isometric tactical co-op survival game developed by Ironward.
In the distant future, a storm broke out on colonized Mars leaving the colonies without contact with the capital. You play as one of the marine corps sent to investigate what is going on.
The game features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Singleplayer serves both as a tutorial and a part of a story that continues in multiplayer.
A heavy emphasis is put on the game's class system that features 8 classes from Assault to Recon. The game offers some degree of replayability as every map's feature is randomized and an average play session lasts no longer than one hour. There is some element of RPG mechanics to the game as players are able to gain experience points. There are 25 Ranks and 10 Speciality Ranks. While ranks are an indication of a player's progress in the game, Speciality Ranks are used in order to level up a specific class. With each new Specialty Rank, there is an Attribute bonus for the player.
Different parts of the marine equipment can be replaced in order to change one's stats and customize the playstyle.
16. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
RETURN TO THE WORLD OF IVALICE
Enter an era of war within the world of Ivalice. The small kingdom of Dalmasca, conquered by the Archadian Empire, is left in ruin and uncertainty. Princess Ashe, the one and only heir to the throne, devotes herself to the resistance to liberate her country.
Vaan, a young man who lost his family in the war, dreams of flying freely in the skies. In a fight for freedom and fallen royalty, join these unlikely allies and their companions as they embark on a heroic adventure to free their homeland.
Players both returning and new to the game will be immersed in a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and improved experience.
New Zodiac Job system with improved battle mechanics.
Newly implemented trophies.
True 7.1 Surround sound including HD voicing and fully remastered music.
Choose between original in-game BGM, new re-orchestrated BGM and original soundtrack.
Endless adventure including hunts, battles and mini-games.
60 FPS - Ivalice will look even more spectacular running at 60FPS
Compatible with 21:9 ultra wide monitors
New Game Plus and New Game Minus
Maximized License Points and Gil
Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more!
Categories in common with Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age: Role Playing
17. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
18. King Oddball
End the world with your tongue and boulders! The King swings a boulder back and forth with his tongue and YOU ARE responsible for releasing it! Time the release accurately and crush as many targets as possible with each boulder. Simple but mouth-watering addictive! Master the game by anticipating how boulders roll, bounce, and launch from explosions. Take advantage of collapsing structures too! Conquer the world in more than 120 awkwardly fun and crunchy levels!
- Ingeniously easy controls. How hard can it be to end the world?
- Stydy the rock, learn the rock's behavior, AND CRUSH ALL PUNY HUNAMS!
- Tongue through more than 120 mouth-watering levels!
- We really should not even mention the Hidden Secret Moustache World (spoiler alert: you get to wear a mustachio).
- Feast your eyes on the eccentric art style, see tiny hunams fly around!
- Use the Oddphone to call his royal majesty (unlocked in the third world)!
- Nurture your ears with original soundtrack by Jonathan Geer and the Austin Piazzolla Quintet!
Wakfu is a turn-based MMORPG developed by Ankama games. This is an indirect sequel to 2004 game Dofus.
The game takes places in the same universe as Dofus but in 1000 years after the events of the previous game. The player must defeat an ogre named “Ogrest” which presumably made the world flood.
The game follows a player-created avatar, which can choose one of eighteen classes available in the game. Each one has several unique abilities not available to other classes. Unlike other MMO RPGs, the player gets all of the classes’ abilities from the start and can only strengthen them as they progress. After completing early sections of the game, the player can also join one of many in-game nations. The nations control parts of the world and are ruled by the real-player governor. The governor can appoint up to seven other players to run his administration. Each nation has its laws that can be changed by the governor. Players that break the law become outlaws and can be killed by other players without any penalty.
Like in other MMORPG, character progression depends on the experience they get. To get new levels, players can complete the quest, fight mobs and explore the dungeons. The combat in Wakfu is turn-based and incorporates some elements of tactical role-playing games.
20. Hand of Fate 2
Deckbuilding returns to life in Hand of Fate 2.
Once more the Dealer sits at the table, and the Game of Life and Death begins once more.
At stake is more than mere lives. This time, you play for the fate of empires.
Hand of Fate 2 brings a host of new mechanics to the table, and improves on every element of it's hit predecessor. Companions will fight at your side, new challenges will test your skills, and a swathe of new opponents will fight against you.
Hand of Fate 2 is currently in development. Follow here to keep abreast of news and updates towards it's release.
21. Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
The US President must save the Earth from alien overlord Zinyak using superpowers and strange weapons in the wildest open world game ever. Includes all available DLC!
The epic conclusion to the game that changed all the rules! The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the White House—but the Earth has been invaded and it’s up to you to free the world from Overlord Zinyak and his alien empire. With homies new and old, superpowers and strange weapons, you must save the world in the wildest open world game ever! And this edition even includes all available DLC!Key Features
- The American (Fever) Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You’re not ready.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth.
- Alien Toys of Destruction - Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons… FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo - Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
22. MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY
A team of veteran developers of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, headed by venerated producer Yoshinori Kitase of FFVII and FFXIII fame, brings you MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, a mobile RPG of unprecedented quality. The PC version comes 4K visuals and smooth 60 FPS gameplay. Enjoy a dramatic story and dynamic battles in the high-res!
* Widescreen Resolution
A new widescreen full HD 1920x1080 resolution available only on the PC.
Take in the sights of Palamecia as you venture throughout its lands, with a wide field of view unobstructed by UI elements.
* 4K Visuals
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is also compatible with 4K resolution.
You'll be awed by the level of detail modeled in the game, from the intricate textures of metallic armor to the wisps of clouds up high in the sky.
* Quality of Life Improvements
Unbound from the limits of smartphones--no more stressing over battery life or storage space!
Categories in common with MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY: Role Playing
23. Mass Effect 3: Leviathan
Mass Effect 3: Leviathan is a RPG game developed by BioWare. It came out on 28-08-2012. Electronic Arts published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Mass Effect 3: Leviathan on PC and PlayStation 3.
Categories in common with Mass Effect 3: Leviathan: Role Playing
24. Slain: Back from Hell
Slain: Back from Hell
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe - defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
- Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
- Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
- Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
25. SpellForce - Platinum Edition
Included in the Platinum Edition are three titles:SpellForce: The Order of DawnIn a world beyond imagination...
In their immeasurable greed and constant thirst for power, the thirteen most powerful Mages of all time doomed the land, hurling it into an endless spiral of chaos and despair. Entire countries were wiped out in the blink of an eye when the devastating power of the Elements was unleashed - Elements summoned by dark rituals. Continents shattered like glass, the pieces strewn about like leaves in the wind. Huge armies, bound by the the power of ancient runes, brought war and destruction to the lands that survived the initial onslaught. All that was left were a few islands, connected by magic portals.
Now, only a few years after the end of the Convocation, evil is back - stronger and more powerful than ever before - to finish what was started. Yet there is still hope. The prophecies tell of a human. A human damned to immortality, bound forever by the power of the blood runes…
Soon, the time will come when the power of one may change the destiny of many. For better or for worse...SpellForce: Shadow of the PhoenixBy means of an enslaved god's life essence a dark necromancer is trying to reanimate the powerful circle mages and make them his unholy servants. Only the power of the Phoenix Stone will be able to prevent the returning of the Circle.
Thus the rune is summoned again to finally put an end to his former slave-masters.
But to free the special power of the Phoenix Stone, the blade of the Shadow Sword is required which is held by the rune warrior of Urgath. The two avatars need to combine their powers and work together to overcome this final enemy.SpellForce: Breath of WinterA Prince of Darkness, a Fial Darg, was set free through the Convocation and took over the reign over the Fire Empire. His whish is to bring the Renegades, the Gods of darkness, back to Eo.
For the Ritual, to make that happen, he needs the blood of a first-born Elve. But there is only one more left, Cenwen, the Elve Queen, who lives under the ice where she sings for the mighty dragon Aryn…
- Innovative game design: The unique mixture of RTS and RPG elements offers a brand new game experience.
- High degree of identification with the hero-avatar, whose skills and strengths can be improved by the player.
- Click'n'Fight: This revolutionary control system guarantees instant action, the best possible overview and completely new tactical possibilities in battle.
- 6 races - Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Dark Elves, Orcs and Trolls - that can be used simultaneously (!) to build settlements and fight battles and more than 30 different enemy races, from cowardly goblins to powerful demons, Fire Angels, Werewolfs and giant Ice Dragons.
- A multitude of spells, divided into different categories of magic (white, black, elemental, etc.) and enchanted items
- Awe-inspiring 3D-graphics with zoom levels from isometric to 1st-Person-views
- Free game in SpellForce – The Breath of Winter: The Avatar can develop and upgrade his skills with every map he plays. This mode enables the player to try out other Avatars abilities without playing the main campaign again.
26. Mass Effect 3: Omega
Mass Effect 3: Omega is a RPG game developed by BioWare Montreal. It came out on 27-11-2012. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Mass Effect 3: Omega is available on PC and PlayStation 3.
Categories in common with Mass Effect 3: Omega: Role Playing
27. Strike Suit Zero
Strike Suit Zero is a space flight combat game. The game was funded via Kickstarter and advertised itself as an attempt to revive space flight combat genre.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the distant future. The main protagonist is a pilot for United Nations of Earth and must help his home planet in a war against united forces of space colonies.
The game consists of several missions. In each one of them, you participate in a massive space battle. The missions’ design intends to simulate full-fledged warfare that does not revolve just around the player. The player has to perform a specific task in every mission such as protecting an important ally or destroying the certain enemy object.
The player can choose between four types of spaceships: interceptor, fighter, bomber and the Strike Suit. Using the last one, the player can switch their spacecraft between fighter-mode and strike mode. In the strike-mode, the Strike Suit transforms into a more agile human-like mech.
Throughout the game, the player unlocks different types of weaponry, including machine-guns, missiles, lasers, plasma cannons, and rockets.
The game supports joysticks
28. Alien Rage - Unlimited
Unleash a fury of powerful weapons as you blast your way through armies of Alien forces hell-bent on taking you down! Battle through 14 intense levels and prepare to face a barrage of beastly-sized bosses that will test your every skill. Each of your 10 weapons comes with two firing modes and you’ll need all of them! Battle hardened Alien forces will attack you from every direction using various flanking and attack moves. Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments… experience a truly intense, oldschool styled shooter game!Key Features
- Wide variety of Alien enemy forces including Infantry, Warriors, Flying Drones, Spiders
- Huge boss fights – Over 21 enemy types including 8 beastlysized bosses to challenge and destroy through 14 Levels
- Strong thru-the-gun experience with 10 powerful weapons each with two firing modes
- Skill shots, head shots and shooting accuracy heavily rewarded
- Player-triggered destruction of environments and cover helps to advance through levels
- Built with powerful up-to-date graphics technology, awesome physics, destructible environments
29. Alpha Prime
Alpha Prime is a singleplayer FPS game developed by Black Element Software.
In a distant future, a space asteroid mining corporation successfully find a never before seen asteroid with the richest deposits of a mineral, that is used for powering the intergalactic space vessels. When the State Business Federation deployed miners on this asteroid, it was discovered that this amount of a valuable resource causes insomnia, drives the miners both suicidal and homicidal. Further mining was deemed highly dangerous, causing further evacuation of the miners. The asteroid was sealed off. Arnold Weiss is recruited by his old friend for a search and rescue mission.
The game features ten fairly open-ended levels. The environments of the game are highly interactive. The gameplay of the game resembles the classic first-person shooters of the early 2000s with several new additions. The players can hack terminals that reveal the events happened on the asteroid before the evacuation of a mining mission. Sometimes, the players have to solve basic hacking puzzles to proceed further. A classical Max Payne influenced bullet time is also present in the game. This allows to slow down time in the most complicated combat situations.
The game's soundtrack composed by the Czech musician Kasny Jaroslav was highly praised by the critics. All the sixteen tracks were released to the public free of charge.
Categories in common with Alpha Prime: Action
30. Dead Effect 2
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 300+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
- play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
- challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
You are Roy Becket, a young pilot with dreams of becoming as skilled as his adoptive father. When a galactic war with an ancient mechanical alien race reaches its boiling point, Roy is forced to spring into action and take control of an otherworldly bipedal war machine in hopes of saving what's left of humanity.
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through horrible experimentation, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the doomsday clock.
Together, they must battle an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered family.
The End of All Things is in sight. At the edge of eradication stands Astebreed.Arcade Shooter EvolvedAstebreed takes the classic arcade shooter and breathes new life into it. Using lovingly crafted 3D models, cutting edge particle effects, and tried-and-true Japanese mecha designs, Astebreed delivers an unparalleled atmosphere of beautiful destruction.A Full ArsenalRoy has a considerable arsenal to combat his foes, as well. Armed with the mysterious Lucis device, Roy's mech can shoot from a distance, paint targets for precision homing attacks, and even get close for a killing blow with a powerful blade attack. No enemy shall escape your wrath, no matter where they hide.Dynamically Changing PerspectiveYour enemies are not always ahead of you. Your enemies swarm, fly and intercept, and Astebreed's dynamic perspective always keeps the action in view. Seamlessly switching between vertical, horizontal, and 3D shooter, Astebreed will keep you guessing what your next threat will be, without ever interrupting the action.
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain. Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
33. Destiny 2: Warmind
Destiny 2 Expansion II: Warmind continues your Guardian's journey with an all-new story. Ana Bray, a Guardian long thought lost, searches for a connection to her past…one that could be lost forever on the polar ice caps of Mars. As Golden Age warsats begin slamming into the ice, the glaciers begin to thaw, revealing the core of the Warmind Rasputin – and an ancient Hive army bent on its destruction. Now free, the Hive swarm in service to their god Xol. Help Ana discover her past and destroy the Hive’s gargantuan worm-god before it is too late.
- All-new Raid Lair: Spire of Stars
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- All-new ritual activity: Escalation Protocol
- All-new relic weapon, The Valkyrie Javelin
- New Strikes
- New story missions and adventures
- A new destination set on the polar ice caps of Mars
- Access to multiplayer arenas in Private Matches
34. In Verbis Virtus
Use your real voice to cast spells in In Verbis Virtus, a fantasy adventure unlike any other.
Step into the shoes of a wizard in search of an ancient power. Explore a lost temple, making your way through forgotten chambers brimming with unspeakable beauty and terror. Unlock spells and use them to solve the temple’s enigmas and battle the monsters that lurk in its depths.
Built on the Unreal Engine, lose yourself in the breathtaking world of In Verbis Virtus, possibly the most unique and immersive game you’ll play all year.
- Cast spells in Maha’ki, the language of the gods, using your own voice.
- Discover and learn multiple spells, each with its own purpose and power.
- Solve challenging puzzles, escape traps and battle monsters with magic.
- Explore a lost temple, uncovering the secrets of its mysterious past, as well as your own.
- Experience stunning graphics powered by the Unreal Engine.
35. Destiny 2: Shadowkeep
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep does not require ownership of any previous Destiny 2 expansions to purchase or play.
Pre-order Destiny 2: Shadowkeep and receive Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, and Warmind to begin playing today.
New nightmares have emerged from the shadows of our Moon. Called forth by haunting visions, Eris Morn has returned. Join her to slay these nightmares before they reach out beyond the Moon to cast humanity back into an age of darkness.
• New Missions, & Quests
• New Destination & Dungeon
• New Weapons and Gear to Earn
• An All New Raid
• And More
The standalone edition of Destiny 2: Shadowkeep includes a digital copy of the game and one Season Pass, providing exclusive activities and rewards.
Season Pass redeemed when logging in. If players already own the current Season Pass, they will receive credit toward future Seasons up until Season 11. Any credits beyond Season 11 will be exchanged for an equivalent value of Silver.
68GB minimum save size
Online Play (Required)
105 GB minimum save size
Online Play (Required)
165 GB hard drive storage space required as of 09.17.19. Subject to change. Requires Internet. Significant elements and functionality require PlayStation Plus subscription, sold separately. Using software constitutes acceptance of Destiny Software License Agreement at www.bungie.net/sla.
Categories in common with Destiny 2: Shadowkeep: Action
Ginka, the beautiful officer, is on the local SWAT team by day. But at night, she becomes the Silver cat. And with incredible agility, unbelievable sensitivity and amazing ability, she roams the city like batman. Accidentally, she was informed that the famous gem ‘Emerald Queen’ was stolen. In order to get it back, she blended into the infamous Kurobara’s mansion. But to her surprise, she got trapped by a notorious SM dominatrix who’s crazy about whipping, bondage, shocking and wax-dripping. What will Ginka’s fate be?
Cat Girl is an AVG with an incredible storyline and voice-over throughout all game for main characters. Besides over 100,000-word script, the game also has different choices, which will lead to numerous endings.
貓野目 銀華役: 思 ちぽ
黒薔薇 峰子役: 柳 優雨
三毛 玉五郎役: 福田 純
三毛 玉子役: 紅葉 美兎
三毛 鈴音役: 禦上みみ
Trading cards: According to new policy of Steam, trading cards will be available when the quantity of copies of game sold reachs a certain amount.
37. Savage Resurrection
The rebirth of the classic action FPS / RTS hybrid "Savage 1" is here! Experience fast-paced combat and cunning strategic gameplay in glorious Unreal 4 environments. Engage in epic 16v16 front-line combat, or take Command to outplay and outmaneuver your team's way to victory.
Savage is a multiplayer-only game with a competitive focus. Combat includes both melee and shooter aspects, and should challenge even seasoned gamers. Servers are currently located in the US and EU, with more planned. Players may also host their own servers, use ours, or play offline!As a member of the fearsome Beasts or crafty Humans, you must fight to:
- Secure strategic resources and positions
- Craft and expand your team's buildings and structures
- Research and acquire new weapons and items, to gain the upper hand in combat
- Crush your opponents with mighty siege weapons, sneaky sabotage, or by strangling their economy
- Practice mode with bots and AI commanders - fully offline or play with your party!
- 16v16 Standard matches, with an AI Commander
- 16v16 Advanced matches, with a human Commander
- Competitive matches with locked rosters and no team swap
- Custom matches on official dedicated servers, or hosted locally, or hosted by another player, or fully offline!
- Stats and Leaderboards
- Cosmetic Items + Steam Drops + Trading Cards
- 5 Maps
- Player hosted dedicated servers
Exclusive bonuses include:
- 3 gold weapon skins
- 3 cosmetic crate keys
- Unique in-game vanity effect
- Account icon flair
- Taunt, and Taunt Image
Our continuing development (and server hosting) is funded largely by cosmetic item purchases: there is no persistent power progression system, there are no paid upgrades or boosts. This is a competitive game: there will be no Pay2Win.
38. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
39. Borderlands Game Of The Year
Bloodthirsty bandits. Vicious monsters. Tons of loot. Lock, load and face the madness.
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
Gearbox Software’s acclaimed sci-fi hit comes to the Mac, complete with all four Add-On packs. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition is a unique hybrid of first person shooter and role-playing game with a super sharp visual style and a compelling four player co-op mode.
Planet Pandora is a sparsely populated wasteland where the rule of law gets rewritten daily in the smoke of the last gun battle. Civilization consists of small outposts on the fringe of human influence, in an area called the Borderlands. Pandora’s one claim to fame is a mythical Vault supposedly packed with fantastic riches.
• Unique hybrid role playing shooter that combines frantic first-person shooting action with accessible role-playing character progression.
• Super sharp graphics style gives Borderlands a unique comic book come-to-life look.
• Co-op Frenzy – drop in and out with up to 4 player co-operative for a maniacal multiplayer experience.
• Huge single-player game with four playable characters and serious replayability.
• Includes all four Add-On packs – The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, and Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution.
• Supports PS3 gamepads connected using Bluetooth®.
Important information regarding Borderlands Game of the Year Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Borderlands Game of the Year Edition does not support the following graphics cards: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA, ATI X1xxx series, or NVIDIA 7xxx series). On older systems you may need to lower the graphical detail to ensure the game runs smoothly.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Due to a graphics card driver issue, Intel HD 5000 and Iris graphics cards are not supported in OS X El Capitan.
40. KRUM - Edge Of Darkness
KRUM - Edge Of Darkness is hardcore action RPG set in a fantasy world. The player goal is to survive and reach the end of the story by fighting his way through gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses await adventurers as he traverse through a devastated but still beautiful world.
KRUM has a unique combat system that is simple to learn but tricky to master that’s unlike almost any other action video game out there. It’s nothing like a click-and-slash button masher. Button mashing will only get you killed. Each weapon has a few easy to execute but brutal combos.
The nature of the fights suggests that you will have to wait your turn and plan your timing, in order to strike or parry at the very best moment.
The game leans heavily on action, but when the combats are so perilous and gritty you'll often find yourself in what feels like a stand-off. Either battling monsters or common warriors, you will be eagerly waiting for your turn to come. You will face countless fearsome mobs and grotesque beasts, hidden deadly traps, powerful demon knights and dragons.
THE STORYYou are a noble man living in a small and peaceful village.
One day you return from the forest with some wood and see your village ravaged and left in ruins. Your friends and family dead or taken away. One of the few survivors, was able to tell you what happened in his last moments:Unknown demon forces came and destroyed everything without a reason, taking away the ones you love.
There is no other way for you but, go on a quest to save them...
As you progress in your path, you realize, that there is something more, something bigger, something terrifying behind this.
StarDrive sets a new benchmark for the ‘4X Space Strategy’ genre. Starting with a single planet and a small number of space-worthy vessels, you must venture forth into the galaxy, conquer new worlds, build new colonies and defend your very existence against those who would take what is yours. How you play is your decision. Use diplomacy or brute force. Trade, spy and research your way to galactic domination. Make friends, or create mortal enemies…
The heart of StarDrive is its ship design and combat engine.
StarDrive takes a modular approach to ship design, allowing the player to create custom ships where the composition and placement of ship modules really matters to the performance of a ship.. In combat, if your portside armour is taking a beating, then rotate around and show them the starboard side! Hide behind a friendly capital ship’s shields; warp into and out of the fray, launch fighters, lay mines, and so much more.Key Features
- Real time gameplay with a seamless zoom from a grand strategic view to a close-up action view
- Choose from 8 beautifully rendered alien races or design your own to lead into the stars; interact, negotiate and forge allegiances on your way to victory
- Expand your empire and colonize all kinds of planets, terraform and populate them and build them into specialized centers of trade or industry
- Research and unlock an array of technologies to improve your military and industrial capabilities
- Control your ships with classic real time strategy commands or jump into the fray by taking direct ‘arcade’ control of any ship in your empire
- Create your unique ship designs with the modular ship design system and determine your own fate in battle
- Create custom fleet formations and set rules of engagement in the easy-to-use fleet editor
- Steal technologies, incite rebellions, or rob your enemies blind with a rich agent-based espionage system
- Deploy ground troops from orbit to defeat the enemies’ last planetary defenses in ground combat
- Explore the rich universe that comes alive with random events, remnant elements, hidden treasures, deep space terrors and late-game threats
42. Eternal Hour: Golden Hour
Play through two prequels that explore the origins of Eternal Hour's storyline!
Eternal Hour: Strings of Fate invites you to play as Rin, Yasu's Aunt, eleven years before the events of Eternal Hour! You will discover more about Rin's past and how she came to live in Tokya, and how she became Yasu's guardian. You'll also experience sweet moments of gentle romance as Rin and her new friend, Megumi, slowly fall in love, even as they experience tough times together.
Eternal Hour: The Lost Date invites you to play as Yasu ten months before the events of Eternal Hour, in what seems to be just a normal day, when Yasu meets Katashi, Tamiko and Naoko for a fun trip to the beach. The day turns into a mysterious adventure after they stumble upon a magical symbol etched on the ground within a cave, and everything seems to go insane.
Play through both adventures, and experience the mysterious backstory behind Eternal Hour!Features:
- 1080p HD Resolution
- ~3 Hours of Gameplay
- Animated CG Scenes
- Full English Voice Acting
43. Tiny Troopers 2
Tiny Troopers are back and better than ever! Decked out in new uniforms and sporting the latest in military hardware, the troopers are just itching to get back into the fight! Test your mettle and lead your troopers to victory in four thrilling special operations!
LOCK AND ROLL!
Jump on a humvee and man the .50 Cal turret-gun as your driver makes his way through the enemy infested territories while avoiding tank shells and a rain of bullets.
Customize your troopers with new uniforms and train them up the military ranks. Upgrade their rifles and body armor to help them survive longer on the battlefield.
Recruit specialists ranging from medics and machine gunners to the elite Delta Force and the flamethrower wielding Flamer to help you on your missions.
MEAN AND LEAN
Use your gamepad or your keyboard and mouse to move your squad, unleash a hail of bullets and decimate the enemy ranks with grenades, rockets and air strikes.
SURVIVE THE HORDE!
Help the Tiny Troopers fight through endless waves of zombies in 3 action-packed maps. How long can you survive among the undead hordes?
44. Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
Enter a majestic wildland, sundered in a war of the gods. Here stands an army of giants, ready to crush the human realm and plunder its ruins. Against them stands a mighty wall, guarded by the hardest warriors, deadliest assassins, and greatest mages humanity has ever seen. As a new recruit, your mission is clear as it is mad: Venture into the Sundered Lands, rise through the ranks of your mercenary company, and become a giant slayer.
An expanded and enriched version of the hit RPG Ragnarok Odyssey, ACE features new quest lines, a new 400-floor dungeon, even more character customization options, all-new skills and powers, and more new features to come.
Solo players can hire new NPC mercenaries to form a party and explore the Sundered Land with the strength of numbers. Up to 4 players can cross-play between the PlayStation®3 system and PlayStation®Vita system versions.
Epic battles, fearsome foes, and towering challenges await you in Ragnarok Odyssey ACE!
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Ad Hoc Mode 2-4 Players
Network Players 2-4
Dual Analog Sticks
Cross-platform play (PS3™)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 3 PlayStation® Vita systems activated by this account.
45. Destiny: The Taken King
Destiny: The Taken King, now also includes Expansion I and Expansion II for Destiny owners at one great price. Includes level 25 character boost to get you immediately battle ready.
46. Persona 5 Royal
Persona 5 Royal is a RPG game developed by Atlus. It is set to come out in 2020. Atlus will publish the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Persona 5 Royal is available on PlayStation 4.
It was produced by Katsura Hashino. Katsura Hashino directed the game. Shoji Meguro scored the game.
Categories in common with Persona 5 Royal: Role Playing
Platform: PlayStation 4
Stonerid is a challenging 2D platformer, which the most important feature are two parallel, different worlds. To finish each of 32 different levels, one must deftly use differences between alternative dimensions. Unconventional game style and lots of dangerous traps and monsters make it extremely difficult to rise to the challenge. The main task is to solve the mystery of toxic substances that have appeared unexpectedly on Atronast Mountain.Main Features:
- 32 extensive levels with 2 parallel, differently designed worlds
- 31 bonus levels especially for players who like new challenges
- 5 diverse lands
- 3 difficulty levels
- unique gameplay mechanisms
- wonderful artwork
- beautiful, moody soundtrack
48. The Initial
Restory Studio is a small team of five developers. We hope you will love this game as much as we do.
THE INITIAL is a hyper action game about pretty schoolgirls battling against evil.
The game takes place in a special area called SPE, with a school for students gifted with ESP powers. Every student of the school is skilled in battle, and an evil organization wants to create an artificial girl who has the ultimate power. They have secretly collected combat data and are close to achieving their goal. Now it's up to two students, Ruri and Erika, to stop them.
HIGH-SPEED ARENA-BASED ACTION
This game focuses on high-speed arena-based action. Utilize lightning fast sword attacks and electricity-based powers to smash through enemies. Block, evade, and look for chances to strike against smart enemies who will do the same!
ABUNDANT SKILLS TO EXECUTE ENEMIES
There are many ways to overcome enemies: use skill points to learn new skills and abilities, capitalize on the weaknesses of enemies to beat them quickly, and if the enemy is knocked into weak state you can execute it directly!
This game has many levels and battle zones with plenty of challenges along the way. Enemies with different abilities, multiple traps, and unique bosses. With four difficulty levels to choose from, there's a challenge just right for everyone from beginners to action game veterans.
We hope you will like it. Grab your sword and good luck!
49. The Cycle
The Cycle is match based FPS where players complete quests while making and breaking temporary alliances. Anyone can attack anyone, and anyone can ally with anyone.
In The Cycle the explored galaxy is controlled by massive Factions, but the mysterious outer reaches are still up for grabs. In their race to control these frontier resources, the Factions need contractors to do their dirty work. You are one of these contractors, competing for objectives such as collecting minerals or hunting wildlife while being careful to avoid or take down the competition.
A new Frontier: Explore the world of Fortuna III - a hostile, beautiful new world, full of fortune, alien life, and other players looking to take its riches.
Storm: The cycle leaves only a narrow window of opportunity - stay too long, and you will be trapped on the planet.
Pacting: Players can meet on the surface of Fortuna III and join uneasy alliances with one another as they complete contracts
Black Market: Players have a wide arsenal of weapons and gear available to them, all with different playstyles, that can be purchased during a match
Crafting: Players can spend their precious credits on creating new gear to take into the next match
Quests: Shooting may give you an edge - but the best prospectors are those who can take on dangerous jobs for factions during a match
Customization: A wide selection of gear that players progress through, tailoring their character to their individual playstyle, with more options regularly added
Categories in common with The Cycle: Action
50. Cannons Lasers Rockets
For victory you need only three tools - Cannons, Lasers and Rockets! Discover a spaceship MOBA game with 2D combat in 3D environment, wide variety of play styles and fun gameplay for casual and pro gamers alike.
We wanted to make something that we ourselves would like to play - a game chock-full of what’s cool about spaceships shooting each other up and with none of that boring stuff.
We set out to make a game with both a light-hearted gameplay that is hard to find today and deep tactical potential that allows for sophisticated approach to team play.
So we made Cannons Lasers Rockets - a fast-paced, bright and colorful space arcade equally enjoyable for hardcore and casual gamers.
In our game you will discover that:
SPACE COMBAT IS EASY
A videogame spaceship is usually not an easy ride - three-dimensional navigation makes you dizzy and disoriented. But in CLR you struggle against your opponents, not against your controls. We simplified gameplay just enough so you wouldn’t need to BE a great star pilot to FEEL like one.
SPACE COMBAT IS INTERESTING
No boring parts, only what you come for - going into combat to send some rockets into the other guy’s hull.
And if you eventually get a little tired of shooting, and start looking for more - be sure that we will give you more. Multiple game modes, a metric ton of different tactical situations, a MOBA core that creates many possibilities for fun and meaningful gameplay - and even more!
SPACE COMBAT IS FUN
We don’t really know what «realistic» starships will look like, so we don’t really care. A ship in a game should be fun to look at and fun to ride in, period. We want ships to be weird, plentiful and different - everyone will find one that is suited just for them, both in visual style and the distinct way of playing that comes with every ship.
We streamlined our gameplay as much as we could, and then we turned the coolness knob up to eleven!