The best games like Mark of the Ninja are:
- arrow_rightDead Space
- arrow_rightWolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
- arrow_rightDeus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
- arrow_rightChild of Light
- arrow_rightRogue Legacy
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightThe Swapper
100 Best Games Like Mark of the Ninja:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (35)
- PlayStation 4 (48)
- iOS (31)
- Android (21)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (75)
- Nintendo Switch (36)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (44)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (48)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (16)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (11)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (2)
1. Dead Space
Dead Space is a third-person shooter with horror elements. Playing as Isaac Clarke, the systems engineer, players will be isolated on the spaceship USG Ishimura after the crew was slaughtered by mindless Necromorphs after the failed investigation of the distress signal. Now Isaac not only has to escape but uncover the dark secrets of Ishimura, while looking for the clues about the whereabouts of his girlfriend Nicole.
Dead Space accents the survival aspect of the game, by keeping minimal UI and keeping HUD on the armor, making sure that the players can see the corners of the screen. Only weapons Isaac has access to are his engineer tools, which can all be upgraded with the limited supplies. Dead Space introduces a new variant of zombies called Necromorphs, that are highly mobile and instead of aiming for the head, players will be asked to attack the limbs, in order to incapacitate and slow them down, eventually killing them.
2. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is a singleplayer FPS developed by MachineGames. It is the third installment in the rebooted series.
Set in the alternate 1961 where Nazi Germany won World War II, the game picks up right at the end of Wolfenstein: The New Order. After sustaining heavy injuries in the battle with Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse, BJ Blaskowicz orders a nuclear strike on Deathshead's compound in order to cripple the Nazi war machine, but he is evacuated by his comrades before the rocket launch. Blaskowicz falls unconscious for 5 months and is woken up by a Nazi attack. The player has to repel the attack and end the Nazi reign over America once and for all.
The New Colossus features several stealth-action elements, just like the previous title in the series. There are some major differences in the mechanics: now BJ can modify his weaponry on-the-go, dual wield two different weapons at the same time. The cover system makes a comeback. The Protagonist doesn't stick to cover, leaning out of it instead.
The game offers a linear storyline, but the player is free to complete side-missions in any order they like. Completing these missions is rewarded with new weapon upgrades.
3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
The future is now and the year is 2027. You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist hired to oversee the security needs of Sarif Industries one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. When a team of black ops mercenaries attack Sarif's headquarters killing the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes. After being mortally wounded during the attack, you have no choice but to undergo radical life-saving surgeries that transform you into a mechanically enhanced being. Now hot on the trail of those responsible for the attack, you soon find yourself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who you can trust. The men pulling the strings will stop at nothing to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. You need to discover where that path lies. Because when all is said and done, the decisions you take, and the choices you make, will be the only things that can change it.
FEZ is a 2D and 3D game at the same time. Even though it is a platformer game in which you solve puzzles in the dimension your looking at, you can manipulate with the world itself by rotating it all around. Because of that very interesting mechanic that is not so popular in the industry, the game is actually is a 2D in a 3D world. In order to proceed from one level to another, you have to collect cubes or fragments of it. However, by rotating the world, you can actually gain access to some places that wouldn't be available without this mechanic.
Gomez, our protagonist, must restore the order in his universe by passing through the levels and collecting little fragments of it. But he will face no threat at all. Your only challenge is to actually beat these quite peculiar puzzles, basically without any guidelines at all. As stated by a developer himself, this game is about "stop and smell the flower", which makes it a brilliant stress-relief or a relaxing sort of the game with slow gameplay and nice atmosphere.
5. Child of Light
A girl named Aurora is the daughter of the Duke of Austria, who recently married again. Aurora suffers from a physical ailment, because of which she sleeps a lot. Once upon awakening, the girl finds herself in the mythical world of Lemuria. The princess meets a firefly named Ignikulius, who leads Aurora to the Forest Fairy, who was captured in a stained-glass window. After liberation, the fairy tells that the dark Queen Umbra stole the sun and the moon of Lemuria.
The fairy gives Aurora a flute, stars and, together with them, the ability to fly. But the Aurora pursues her own goals. She seeks to return to her father, who became very ill after his daughter disappeared. After going through numerous adventures with many characters, faced face to face with her own nightmares and defeating them, Aurora defeats Umbra and becomes the new queen of Lemuria.
You can play not only for Aurora but also for her companion firefly - in multiplayer mode.
6. Rogue Legacy
The game begins in the castle, in which the heroes are "settled", there are also important things for the game, money and useful qualities. Much can be bought outside the castle.
You meet not only enemies but also other characters with whom interaction is possible. The smith can sell weapons and armour, and the gipsy can sell different magic things. A meeting with an architect can help with the exploration and reconstruction of the castle. The study of the castle promises useful finds. Among other spaces of the game are a forest, a dungeon and a tower.
At the disposal of the player, there is a book in which all the messages encountered during the game are collected. Messages inform us about what is there and what is happening.
The map is always generated anew and randomly, and the hero always dies at the end of the game, but all of his money is saved, and they can improve the character of the new game. The gameplay consists of searching and developing strengths and things, battling with opponents and finally - killing the main boss.
7. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
8. The Swapper
The Swapper is a classical platform game with several elements of Metroidvania focused on solving puzzles. The game follows a female astronaut stranded on the abandoned space research station in a science-fictional universe. Completing the game players will be able to learn more about the fate of researches and to restore the sequence of events held aboard the station. Players assume the role of the protagonist, as she tries to clarify the mystery of a unique item, which allows her to clone herself and to transfer the mind to the clone. Therefore, the cloning ability is a basic game mechanic that helps the player to solve puzzles and complete levels. The gameplay features traditional side-scrolling platformers’ elements: players control the 2D action from the third-person perspective. In the course of the completion, players are going to face obstacles of varying degrees of complexity ranging from simple barriers (however inaccessible for clones) to higher platforms or even gravity shutdowns.
If someone has to live in the totalitarian society, that person has to work not to become a victim of it. Carl, a state-appointed landlord, has to spy on the tenants and to receive orders from the government. But to follow them or to dismiss them is up to the player, controlling Carl. Players will have to eavesdrop, bug the apartments of tenants, search through their personal items and complete quests, given to them by the higher ups. The moral choice system will take note of every action players will make, and every decision will have consequences. Much like in a similar in spirit game “Papers, please,” a government worker has to report any suspicious activity or anyone involved in suspicious activity. Beholder has multiple endings, and each of them is a compilation of player-made choices over the course of the game. Each tenant has their own personality, distinct appearance, conditions, and issues. It’s up to the player, to empathize with the lives of the tenant, or to follow orders.
10. Black Mesa
Black Mesa is the original Half-Life as if it was made in the 21st century using modern graphics and updated mechanics. This remake of the classic game was envisioned by a group of enthusiasts, approved by Valve, and spent eight years in the making. The name, Black Mesa, refers to the secret research facility where the game is set. The player assumes the role of Gordon Freeman, a scientist caught in the midst of an experiment gone wrong. An anomaly breaks out, and hordes of monsters invade Black Mesa.
While Black Mesa and Half-Life are basically the same game, there are many subtle changes besides the improved graphics. The amount of ammo has changed, as well as the order in which the weapons appear in the game. The iconic crowbar is found in a different place. There are also new options like zooming in and out and reprogramming gun turrets. Some of the levels were shortened, and some of the monsters became stronger. NPCs became more intelligent, and they will perform certain actions to aid Gordon. Design of the characters also became more varied, and women finally appeared in the game. Black Mesa also introduced an achievement system and a multiplayer mode.
11. Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations is a crossover of modern Sonic with his 1990s incarnation. The blue hedgehog is attacked by a new enemy called Time Eater, who tries to change the past to help Dr. Robotnik. Time Eater kidnaps Sonic’s friends and imprisons them in the various eras of the past. Sonic has to travel back in time to meet the original Sonic and Tails from the 16 bit game series. Old and new versions of characters team up to defeat Time Eater and Robotnik and restore the space-time continuum.
Sonic will have to revisit the levels from his old games. Each zone is split into “Classic” 2D levels from Sega Genesis and Dreamcast eras, and their “Modern” 3D counterparts from the 2000s. Sonics from the different eras also have their unique abilities, and there’s the Skill Shop, where the characters can obtain new skills. Each zone includes two boss fights and a Doppelganger Race, which is a time trial. When they're not on the levels, the Sonics reside in the White Zone, an open world that serves as a hub to access the regular zones.
Sonic Generations includes a lot of unlockable content, such as music, art, special skills and, in some versions, even the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog game.
12. The Expendabros
The Expendabros is a crossover game based on Broforce gameplay and featuring characters from The Expendables 3 movie. In the basis of both games lays the roast of the 90s movie cliches about unstoppable warriors, such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis and the others. The Expendabros features parody characters from The Expendables 3, including Broney Ross, Bronnar Jensen, and the others.
The gameplay in The Expendabros provides a crazy mix of a platformer, a shooter and a quest with strong beat ‘em up elements. The action doesn’t stop as everything around you explodes, burns and crashes while you kill bad guys. Each of the seven playable characters has their unique weapons and special attacks.
The story itself consists of 10 missions with the goal to capture an arms dealer named Conrad Stonebanks. The game is set in Eastern Europe forests, so you're to fight among lumber mills and harsh landscapes.
13. FINAL FANTASY VI
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth instalment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
Veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya has painstakingly recreated the graphics, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your PC for the very first time!
Updated controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat for PC
Includes Steam achievements and Trading cards.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY VI: Role Playing
14. Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will you be an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassin?
Remastered HD visuals, audio, cutscenes and effects
Includes "Mark of the Ninja" Special Edition Expansion (Additional story level, new character, additional items, and developer commentary!)
True Stealth Experience - Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way
Stunning Visuals - Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation and hand-painted environments
Deep Experience - Each level has three score challenges, optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversity of unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allow exploring many avenues of play
New Game Plus - Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards
15. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
After six titles into the series, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six polished and tried the formulas to keep the player interested. This installment allows players to insert their own characters in place of Bishop, a squad mate of the previous protagonist, Logan Keller. Story campaign can be played in co-op with another player, and will follow the operatives through the search for the terrorist, that detonated a chemical bomb, taking many innocent lives. In case of a co-op, the Host will take the place of Bishop, with the additional player taking the place of Knight, whose looks are also can be changed by the said player.
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is a first-person shooter for the most part, but the camera switches into the third person mode while the characters are taking cover. Players can partake in Terrorist Hunt, which is a quick map with randomly scattered enemies a player has to kill. This mode can be played as a Lone Wolf, or with AI companions and a co-op partner. Regular multiplayer of Vegas 2 has been expanded to add ten more maps, two adversarial modes, and better online matchmaking.
16. Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
A sequel to Stealth Bastard (a.k.a. Stealth, Inc.), in which the player controls a group of identical clones. They are being used as test subjects on a PTi Industries factory. But now one brave clone learned his real purpose and is going to escape to freedom.
Gameplay in Stealth Inc. 2 is centered around stealth action, for which the game was even compared to the Splinter Cell series despite huge stylistic differences. The clone has to move swiftly and silently to avoid security cameras and sentry robots. Its time is limited, however, and the player has to find the balance between speed and safety. Level design in Stealth Inc. 2 reminds of Metroidvania-style platformers. The factory is split into areas, consisting of eight test chambers each, all of them interconnected in the manner called overworld. The player will have to solve puzzles to open new areas. Every area introduces a gadget that should be equipped and is essential to use to move forward. Some of the puzzles are deadly traps that are only solved through trial and error. On the first walkthrough, they will almost inevitably kill the clone and send it back to the checkpoint.
17. Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Year 2012. A mutation occurred on Earth. Next to people appear magicians, elves, goblins, gnomes, orcs, dragons. The world has not collapsed, different races have learned to harmoniously interact with each other. Civilization is developing.
Heroes of the game can belong to different races, and within the race - to be different representatives of it. The choice of the hero is done at the beginning of the game.
The world has come to magic, but crime has not disappeared from it. Heroes are caught in a criminal history. They can get out if they find the father of one of the heroes - in fact, this is the purpose of the game.
Heroes are pursued by police and criminals. In this situation, you can select three game intensity modes.
Heroes pumped skills and abilities. You can even pump etiquette. Pumped etiquette allows you to go through some missions without resistance.
Inside the universe, you can move to a level deeper. Diving into the virtual reality of a programmable matrix and solving problems at the program level. At this level, too, there are enemies - malicious programs. The damage incurred in the virtual world will affect the health of the characters.
18. Dead Effect
Fight for your life in the INDIE SCI-FI FPS game fit for both casual and hard-core gamers with a passion for hunting down hordes of zombies. Prepare yourselves for the incoming nightmare!
The ESS Meridian starship is travelling through space with a new FTL technology, heading towards its destination - Tau Ceti f, the first planet in the history of mankind to be colonized. A few months later an elite member of Unit 13 is disrupted from cryogenic sleep. But Tau Ceti f is nowhere in sight and something is very wrong. What happened to all those people? Why are they so aggressive and attack without any survival instincts?
- Epic single player campaign with over 5 hours of gameplay and a story that will draw you in.
- 12 story campaign missions with gameplay that differs from the mobile version, haing more rooms open to explore
- Survive and Biohazard modes with many missions
- A unique set of achievements
- Special ability – Bullet Time (slow motion) ability of the player
- Special ability – Devastation (area of effect) ability of the player
- 14 unique upgradable weapons
- Many different types of enemies
- Explosives with post-process effects (grenades, trip-mines)
- Full Dead Effect soundrack
19. Planet Coaster
Surprise, delight and thrill crowds as you build the theme park of your dreams. Build and design incredible coaster parks with unparalleled attention to detail and manage your park in a truly living world.
Piece-by-Piece Construction: Planet Coaster makes a designer out of everyone. Lay paths, build scenery, customize rides and make everything in your park unique with piece-by-piece construction and over a thousand unique building components.
Landscape Sculpting: Play with nature and reshape the land beneath your feet. Sculpt the landscape to raise mountains, form lakes, dig caverns and even build islands in the sky, then weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
Total Authenticity: Recreate your favorite rides or leave the real world at the door. However you love to play, the most realistic rides and most realistic reactions from your guests make Planet Coaster the most authentic simulation ever.
Simulation Evolved: The deepest park simulation in gaming history rewards your skills and makes management fun. Control every aspect of your guests’ experience and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your choices in an instant.
A Living World: Every park guest is an expressive individual who thinks, feels and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together Planet Coaster’s guests will tell you at a glance just how well your park is run.
Park Management: You’re the boss with accessible controls that make management fun. Test your skills in a campaign of creative scenarios, or just build for fun and tweak your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests.
Communal Creation: Planet Coaster links coaster fanatics and creators around the world with the Steam Workshop community hub. Trade scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks with other players, and add the world’s wildest creations to your own park.
Be Inspired: Discover new content from the world’s best coaster park creators every day. Browse and download content from your favorite creators, or choose from the latest designs selected by the Planet Coaster dev team.
Share Your Creativity: Whether it’s a magnificent ice cream shop or the world’s most thrilling coaster, build it, name it and share it with the planet. Join a community of creators and see your designs appear in parks around the world.
20. Natural Selection 2
Natural Selection is a unique blend of RTS and first-person shooter that is complex enough it takes some time to master.
Two teams -- elite marines Frontiersmen and vicious alien Khaara -- compete against each other on robust maps. The number of them is limited only by the play imagination: the game features compelling level editor, scripting and graphical tools to sculpt a unique adventure. FPS mechanic is simple -- you just point and shoot. The beauty of the game mechanics truly shines in intense multiplayer sessions: you have to come up with the cunning strategy to win against players in Khaara team. The goal: clear spreading alien infestation for marines and destroy power nodes for aliens. For a successful completion of all tasks, players need to choose a leader in their midst. The leader rank requires to come up with the cunning strategy as well as with operative control of players.
Developers are still polishing their creation, so players are sure to get new patches and maps frequently.
21. Wizard of Legend
Become A Wizard Of Legend!
Wizard of Legend is a fast paced dungeon crawler with rogue-like elements where you assume the role of a powerful wizard intent on overcoming the Chaos Trials to become the next Wizard of Legend.Story
Every year in the City of Lanova, the Council of Magic, comprised of the most powerful wizards in the world, holds the Chaos Trials to determine if there are any worthy of becoming a Wizard of Legend. The contestant that successfully navigates all of the challenges and demonstrates superior wizardry earns the right to become a Wizard of Legend!Gameplay
Battle your way through each challenge by defeating powerful conjured enemies! Collect valuable spells and relics and build up your magical arsenal to fit your playstyle! Achieve mastery over magic by chaining spells together to create devastating combination attacks! Face each council member in combat and earn your right to become a Wizard of Legend!Features
- Fast Paced Spell Slinging Combat
- Use powerful spell combinations to destroy your enemies
- Procedurally generated levels mean a new challenge every time
- Tons of spells and items to fit your playstyle
- A variety of unlockable wizards to discover
- Local multiplayer allows you to play with or against a friend
- Gamepad and controller support for most major devices
22. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition is an action-adventure game developed by Armature Studios. It is the direct continuation of Batman: Arkham Origins and is a canon installment of the Batman: Arkham series.
Three months after his first encounter with Joker, Bruce Wayne comes across the Catwoman who stole documents from a secret government organization. She is put in the Blackgate prison with the help of Batman. Two weeks later, the prisoners attempt an escape. The prison's staff is taken hostage, and the security detail is dead. Catwoman agrees to help Batman save the hostages.
Unlike the Arkham game series, Blackgate is a 2.5-dimensional game, like Metroid and Castlevania. However, the game does not use any features of such dimension and plays out like a usual 2D title.
The Protagonist walks from right to left clearing the prison out, saving the staff, and completing side-quests like finding items. Items can be detected using Batman's Detective Vision.
When Batman walks into a new area of the prison, there a chance of encountering a group of prisoners, which will attack him. All the enemies, apart from bosses, require two or three hits to be knocked out. Most of the game's fights can be avoided by using stealth. When the player clears a certain area of the prison out, it will remain clear of enemies until the end of the game.
23. Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus is a spin-off installment of the Oddworld game series. It is a direct sequel to the Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.
The game is set in the Oddworld, a planet in another dimension, ten times larger than our Earth. Among its inhabitants, there's the race of Mudokons, a species of spiritual humanoids who can control others' minds. Many Mudokons serve as the slaves to their more technically advanced enemies, Glukons. The protagonist is Abe, a blue-skinned Mudokon who escaped slavery and freed many of his compatriots.
The game begins right after the ending of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee. Abe learns that the evil Glukons use Mudokons as slaves in the Necrum Mines. The protagonist sets off on a quest to liberate the slaves. There, he discovers that Glukons' popular drink called Soulstorm Brew is brewed from the bones and tears of the enslaved Mudokons. Abe's goal is to destroy the Soulstorm Brewery and to set his people free. The ending depends on the number of Mudokons the player saved.
Oddworld combines platforming with puzzles. Its levels consist of sections that occupy one screen each and require the player to overcome puzzles to move on. Abe cannot fight his enemies, but he can use his spiritual powers to defeat them, save Mudokons and advance through the levels. Abe's abilities include mind control, interacting with fellow Mudokons and limited telekinesis. To save Mudokons, Abe has to comfort them if they're angry or depressed. If he doesn't, they can harm others or themselves.
24. Black Mirror I
Black Mirror is a dark adventure game that details the aftermath of the tragic death of William Gordon. Playing as his grandson Samuel players must unveil the truth behind the events of that fateful, stormy night. The Gordon family has accepted William's death as suicide; however, Samuel is not so sure. And through further investigation some terrifying family secrets are revealed. Through the course of the game players will discover the tragedy that has decimated the Gordons since the Middle Ages - and eventually fight to escape a fate that will not stop until it has claimed every member of the family.Key Features
- A rich and interesting storyline to capture the imagination
- Third-person graphical adventure
- Six comprehensive chapters
- Features 23 individual characters
- More than 100 different locations, including: a medieval underground temple, a mental hospital, and a cemetery
- Atmospheric effects such as rain, fog, and storms
- Hundreds of realistic animations
- Many logical, inventory, environmental, and tactile puzzles
Categories in common with Black Mirror I: Adventure
25. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
Linux Beta now available - Check Discussion Forum for details. VOTED BEST ADVENTURE GAME OF 2015!
STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi - horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mysteries around him.
John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing, and time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the swirling blue methane clouds of Neptune.
- Challenging and realistic puzzles
- Cinematic AAA music composed by Mark Morgan (Fallout)
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
- Classic point-and-click interaction
- Multiple characters to engage and work with
- John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
- Special objects can be used on John himself to end it all
- A holographic stripper
STORYA compelling dystopian narrative intertwines this mature adventure tale. Access computer terminals and engage with the environment like never before. A great deal of character backstory and information can also be found on the PDAs littered around the corpses aboard the Groomlake.
GAMEPLAY Click, read and interact to explore the dark corners of the Groomlake, to gather inventory items and clues to help solve puzzles to progress further.
GRAPHICS STASIS has an isometric visual aesthetic that brings a new angle to adventure games. Each scene has been individually detailed and created to craft the perfect backdrop for the gloomy adventure. While uniquely isometric, be ready for riveting cut scenes.
VOICE ACTING The story unfolds with professional voice acting and a rising score - emotive on both accounts. The talented voice artists build up the depth of each the characters that you'll meet.
MUSIC The legendary Mark Morgan (Wasteland 2, Fallout) has created a moving score, steeped in fear and emotion. Additional music has been penned by Daniel Sadowski (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Warhammer) who has given the soundtrack a unique cinematic edge.
STASIS has lovingly been crafted by Christopher Bischoff for the past 5 years. In 2013, a successful Kickstarter aided in the further development of the game.
[BEST ADVENTURE GAME 2015] http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/29966/page17
Categories in common with STASIS: Adventure
27. Chaos Domain
Chaos Domain is a 2.5-dimensional side-scrolling shoot-em-up game developed by Holy Warp. Black Wing Foundation.
Set in a distant future, where humankind mastered the interplanetary travel, a Chaos cult is created. These cultists raid other spaceships, brainwash the passengers and go on. The main character sets out to kill all the cultists.
The developers say that there is not much plot present in the game and want the player to think they are saving a princess. Although, that is what you are doing.
Chaos Domain is heavily influenced by the old side-scrolling games of the Sega Mega Drive era like Contra. The main objective of the game's levels is either to get to its end or beat a boss. There are 30 levels present in the game. The players have to complete their objective in a limited amount of time getting the most points possible.
The game features a weapon upgrade and ability systems. The players can purchase abilities and weapons in an in-game store using the points they got awarded after playing a level.
The game also features a single-screen multiplayer. At any point of the game, a second player can join in. There is no online multiplayer present in the game.
The game's art style is a mix between the Ancient Egypt mythology and cyberpunk. The music is also influenced by this mix.
28. Arizona Sunshine
Virtual reality meets the zombie apocalypse! Arizona Sunshine is a first-person shooter built exclusively for VR that immerses you in a post-apocalyptic southwestern America overrun by zombies.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes surge - there are survivors out in the blistering heat of the post-apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Armed with little more than your motion-controlled weapons and the scarce ammo and consumables you find along the way, you need to navigate the hordes of zombies coming for your brain in your desperate search for human contact.
Developed from the ground up for HTC Vive and Oculus, Arizona Sunshine puts you in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Handle weapons with real-life movements, freely explore a post-apocalyptic world, and put your survival skills to the test in VR - putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling than ever before.
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle 25+ weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Full-size campaign: Built in bite-sized VR chunks that together form a full narrative, the campaign allows you to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride.
- Free exploration: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Immersive zombie survival: Scavenge the environment, loot undead enemies and manage your ammo and consumables in a battle for survival more immersive than ever before thanks to VR.
- Co-op multiplayer: Join forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more hungry undead.
- Unprecedented VR realism: When powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
- Only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR. Step into the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there and take on the undead unlike ever before.
29. Expeditions: Viking
Get ready for an adventure in history! Logic Artists, the makers of Expeditions: Conquistador, are pleased to bring you Expeditions: Viking.
Prepare for a grand adventure
As the newly appointed chieftain of a modest Viking clan, you’ll have a village of your very own. But to carve your name into the runestones of history you’ll need great strength, and great wealth to grow your village’s prosperity and renown. There is little left to be gained from the Norse lands and so you must set your sights on the the seas to the West, where tales speak of a great island filled with treasure ready for the taking.
Seek your fortune
Your trusted huscarls will follow you to Valhalla if that be the order of the day, but you’ll need more than loyalty to leave a legacy that will be remembered for a thousand years. Now assemble a worthy band of warriors, build a ship, and seek your wealth and glory across the sea. Britannia awaits in Logic Artists’ Expeditions: Viking.
- Create your very own Viking chieftain! Carve out your character from our unique character system, where stats, skills, and abilities define your character’s role.
- Raiding or Trading? Vikings were known not only as violent warriors, but savvy tradesfolk. How will you find wealth, with the carrot or the stick?
- War and Politics: Side with various factions be they Norsemen, Picts, or Angles.
- Reputation: Be mindful of your choices, the stories of your actions may bring others to fear you, but will they trust you?
- Step into the pages of history: In a beautiful and visceral telling of the Nordic history.
You may end up being your own worst enemy if you’re careless!
Every decision you make is critical as the world does not wait for you.
- Struggle against your own bodily urges, such as thirst, hunger, exhaustion, and more!
- Beware of injuries, including bone fractures and blood loss!
- Scavenge or perform research to obtain medical supplies!
- Manage your oxygen and thermal levels while exploring!
- Fight the horrors of Mars with melee and ranged weapons!
- Customize your ranged weapons using modular parts!
- Struggle against the persistence of time! Race against the spread of the infection!
- Enemies will evolve over time from cocoons to monstrosities!
- Defend your generator against invasions!
- Collect and scavenge junk and creature parts to break down into components!
- Produce armor, guns, grenades and upgrades using 3D printers!
- Craft performance enhancers, survival gear, and more with the Bio Combiner!
- Harvest plants and ores using the biosphere and mine. Refine them to create materials!
- Research items to create more powerful versions! Create your own lightsaber or power armor!
- Explore randomly generated sub-levels and hand-crafted locations!
- Experience non-linear storytelling through logs and story sequences!
- Wander freely through Mars colony! Explore districts as you wish!
- Restore the colony’s habitat by repairing temperature and oxygen generators!
- Find clues to the infection! Escape the nightmare!
There is free demo version of Subterrain! If you would like to see how the game plays, please try it!
By 2050, humanity has finally colonized Mars thanks to the efforts of one man, Jeff Murray. To avoid Mars’ high radiation levels and inhospitable temperature changes, he built a city underground. This city was named Mars MPO. Free of the constraints that often plagued businesses and researchers on Earth, scientists and entrepreneurs flocked to MPO.
Recently, Dr. Albert West has migrated to MPO at the personal invitation of Mr. Murray. West has been working on a cure for Alzheimer's disease in a race to save his wife, Jennifer, from dementia. His efforts are cut short; a lab accident leads to an accusation of murder and a prompt prison sentence.
We join Dr. West a little over a year into his prison sentence. It’s been a week since the guards mysteriously vanished. Dr. West is about to find out why.
DARK is a unique stealth-action game with RPG elements in which you take on the role of the ultimate hunter: a vampire. Ambush your enemies from the shadows, roam the darkness and use powerful vampire skills to dispatch your opponents.
The intricate story of DARK will take you into the midst of a world of blood and darkness, where the hunter can easily become prey. Strike down other vampires, improve your character and develop formidable skills such as instantly disappearing from view to take your enemies by surprise.Key Features:
- Stealth and action meet role-playing: earn experience, pick your dialogue choices and develop your skills to become the ultimate hunter
- Use impressive vampire skills and powerful melee attacks to eliminate your foes from the cover of darkness – go invisible, stalk your prey unnoticed and devastate them with up-close attacks
- A variety of enemies await your fangs – from mortal human police and security guards to fellow creatures of the night
- Make your way through lavishly appointed environments, from the city museum to the hidden fortress of a vampire lord hidden within a towering skyscraper
- Impressive 3D cel-shaded graphics
32. The Mummy Demastered
A powerful ancient evil has arisen, and the war to save humanity has begun! The Mummy Demastered throws you into a 16-bit-inspired battle against the undead in a 2D, nonlinear, action-packed adventure. As an elite agent in the monster-hunting Prodigium organization, you must use a variety of weapons, upgrades, and mysterious artifacts to defend mankind against the supernatural hordes of Princess Ahmanet. Your Prodigium unit is already on the scene, but HQ lost contact with them hours ago. Only by exploring tombs, forests, abandoned tunnels, and the cursed streets of London will you discover the fate of your allies. But beware - Ahmanet commands legions of undead, insects, plague-ridden vermin, and worse! If you're not careful, you'll be the next soul in her army.
- Stunning retro-inspired graphics and atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Shoot-'em-up action meets exploration-based adventuring
- Fight for survival against swams of horrifying enemies and bosses
- Obliterate monsters with an arsenal of weapons including grenades, a flamethrower and more
- Uncover and collect 50 hidden relics
33. Touhou Luna Nights
Touhou Luna Night's is a 2D search action (Metroidvania) Touhou game.
After creating many action games, this is a new project from Team Ladybug.Story
"--Now, let's begin my world."
The vampire from the Scarlet Devil Mansion ,"Remilia Scarlet,"
suddenly sends her maid, "Sakuya Izayoi" to a parallel universe
similar to Gensokyo.
A strange world, strange youkai, and unable to use the power to manipulate time.
What is Remilia up to……?What's special about this game
・Time stop system from character's Ability and Gimmick maps that use special abilities like time stop.
・Adapt the "graze" system of the Touhou Project into a 2D game, giving you a sense of tension in approaching to the enemy.
・Graphics that bring out the appeal of Touhou world, such as attractive dot Graphics.
A word from the publisher
Team Ladybug began with "Pharaoh Rebirth," continuing with other enjoyable games including
"Resurrection of Beldia" and "Shin Megami Tensei SYNCHRONICITY PROLOGUE."
Since, I have been waiting in anticipation for their next project.
This time, they have created a fan fiction game based off the world-renowned "Touhou Project."
From the background to the character's movements and various skills,
one can feel the creator's passion for games and love of the Touhou project.
While it is a 2D search game similar to Castlevania, the game can easily progress without
the insistence of repeat elements or collecting items. This has resulted in a spectacular game
born from the game production skills cultivated by Team Ladybug.
And I personally want to highlight the beauty of the anime sprite.
You can see the attention to detail the creator put into not only the leading character's movements,
but the effects and enemy characters.
Touhou Luna Night's is not only for Touhou fans but one that can be enjoyed by anyone who loves 2D action games.
34. WAY OF THE SAMURAI 4
The Way of the Samurai series is widely renowned for allowing players to make far-reaching decisions that can radically alter the course of the story and this, the fourth entry in this thrilling series and previously exclusive to the PS3, is no exception! Now all the sword wielding action, adventure and drama of the Way of the Samurai series comes to PC for the very first time, continuing the series’ blend of customization, exploration, action gameplay and quirky humour.
Way of the Samurai 4 takes place in the humble port town of Amihama during the mid 19th Century, several years after the arrival of the “black ships” from the West ended Japan’s long history of cultural isolation. Amihama’s downtown area has slowly been converted to a “Little Britain,” complete with European-styled buildings, occupied by an influx of adventurous foreign settlers. Not everyone welcomes these new residents though, and three distinct factions with opposing ideals begin to take shape.
You must take on the role of a master-less samurai looking to establish yourself in this conflicted land of opportunity and uncertainty. It is up to you to decide which faction to support in an almighty conflict amongst the region’s three powers, and so direct the course of Japan’s history.
Will you aid the shogunate pro-government in their attempts to keep the peace and establish cordial relations with the foreign contingent?
Will you help the nationalistic isolationists in their attempts to exile this potential threat to the Japanese way of life?
Or will you ally with the foreigners directed by the British Navy in their attempts to establish silk trade and foster cultural exchange?
Who will you support? Who will you betray? Become the ultimate bastion of virtue or the ultimate disgrace to humanity, and do it however you'd like. The choice is entirely your own...
Come join the denizens of this conflicted harbour and enjoy all the series staples you've come to expect from Way of the Samurai:
• Branching storylines with multiple endings
• Dynamic combat system
• Vast array of melee and gunpowder weaponry
• Extensive character customization
• Key event decision making
• Sword collecting
• Original Japanese voiceover with English subtitles
This PC conversion also features a number of improvements over the original, ensuring that PC gamers receive the best gaming experience possible:
• Improved user interface with both gamepad and keyboard support
• 8 stunning Steam Trading Cards to collect!
• Steam Achievements
• Cloud Saves
What the reviewers had to say about the PS3 version
“Ridiculously over-the-top Japanese historical setting combined with samurai badassery and an open-world, Choose Your Own Adventure–style interface.” - EGM
“I can recommend this game to anyone who is a diehard fan of samurais and enjoys a good combat system wrapped around a unique way of telling a story.” - Darkstation
“...a unique, rewarding experience that to date, can't be found anywhere else.” – Destructoid
35. In Between
In Between is set inside the mind of a man hit by a cruel twist of fate. Together you are on a journey through the protagonist's head, a world that doesn’t obey the laws of physics. Free your mind and defy gravity in more than 60 compelling and unique puzzles, requiring all your wits and agility.
As you follow the protagonist stumbling through the stages of accepting his own mortality, new mechanics are introduced. Each stage offers unique gameplay reflecting the emotions that surface when the protagonist copes with his fate.
Every human has a story to tell. But you never know when the story ends. Be invited to learn about the protagonist’s life and his struggle for a happy ending. In Between features interactive story sequences and a profound narrator immersing you into a life of downfalls and moments of happiness.
Much effort was put into detail to feature a unique art style with every asset made entirely by hand. Every scenery is a painting, providing a beautiful frame for a tragic story. This also extends to sound design and music featuring unusual and interactive soundscapes.
36. Edge of Space
Along the way you’ll gather resources to craft armor, weapons, facilities, and vehicles to help you explore the world and conquer its aggressive inhabitants. Your base of operations will evolve from a few basic facilities exposed to the elements into a hardened fortress full of advanced technologies that let you accomplish amazing improvements to your equipment and alter the environment itself.
Be careful, though; almost everything down there wants to kill you, including fierce laser space sharks, artillery-toting polar bears, wickedly quick jetpack penguins, and even crazier horrors. Out on the Edge of Space, you must adapt or you die. Good luck, ArkCo Operative!
- Open World Exploration– Dynamically-generated 2D sandbox set in the deepest recesses of space, explore randomly generated caverns, wormhole anomalies and dive deeper into the planet to discover valuable resources and other rare phenomenon.
- Crazy Creatures – Hordes of enemies and epic bosses ranging from Artillabears, squid pandas, jetpack space penguins, and laser space sharks; not to mention epic bosses like DJ Penguin and Omegatron
- Cooperative Exploration – Engrossing gameplay, built from the ground up, to support multiplayer focusing on cooperative exploration and combat with team-based tactics.
- Advanced Crafting System - Using the power of science, craft advanced technology for weapons, gear and base constructions from basic resources
- Loads of Armor – Ranging from stat boosting battle armor to quirky vanity costumes, craft armor to survive the changing environmental conditions and specialize in different aspects of mining, exploration, and combat.
- Weapons – Create a wide-variety of dynamically generated weapons ranging from guided rocket launchers to Experimental Gauss Rifles and discover new advanced weaponry to expand your arsenal.
- Research System – A new research system allows players more freedom to discover new areas of technology in exploration, combat, base building, and much more.
- Command Center Management – Establish your central base of operation by creating the ultimate Command Center customized with defensive turrets, hangers and repair drones. Make improvements to protect yourself from the constant environmental changes like radiation storms and other anomalies.
- PIOS (Power Input Output Systems) – A simple drag and drop tool, letting you design electrical systems as basic as powering a light or as complex as creating your own logic gates.
- Pets – Create and collect pets that assist you on your epic exploration of space by granting defensive, offensive, or exploration perks.
- Anomalies - Random world events both dangerous and helpful
- Vehicles - Craft items from hover boards to massive mechs to safely explore the dangerous world
- Terraforming - Conquer space by turning the land into a livable habitat
- Continual Support – Regular post-launch updates will bring fresh new content
37. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages. Take control of the Strike Suit – a craft with the ability to transform into a hulking suit of space armor - in a bid to save Earth from destruction. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dogfighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
Discover a colorful and vibrant universe, with an epic story spanning 17 unique missions. Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of six craft, including three Strike Suits, to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.
The Director’s Cut is the definitive version of the game featuring a next-gen graphical overhaul, restructured campaign and additional content – including the Heroes of the Fleet campaign.
This is space combat reborn. Key Features
Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots, fight massive fleet battles and defend vast structures.
The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets or target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
Vibrant and vivid universe: space is far from the dark, featureless void you'd expect. Discover the color and vibrancy of the Strike Suit universe across 13 unique locations.
Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino).
Director’s Cut features new ship models, improved textures and lighting, a restructured campaign, the Heroes of the Fleet mission pack and the Marauder and Raptor Strike Suits.
38. Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Ring Runner combines the fast-paced action of space combat with the rich story and skill variety of an RPG.
Trek across the universe in a 30 hour long story-driven campaign based on a companion Sci Fi novel, or challenge 6 scenarios alone, cooperatively, or competitively through local or online multiplayer.
Choose from 60 customizable hulls that act as templates for 400+ wildly-varied skills. Level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are all procedurally generated, yielding billions of challenges.Story
You awake from unelective brain surgery to find key memory centers of your brain missing. They've been replaced by Nero, your peanut-butter-craving neuro-Hud, who'll guide you through the universal super-highways known as The Rings. If you survive fiery trench runs, flail-swinging gladiators, and feuding trash moguls, you'll discover that you're a Sage, capable of rewriting the physical laws with your thoughts.
But beware The Extinguishers!
In the interests of universal order, The Consortium of the Inner Rings has slated the Sages for extinction, plunging the cosmos into a war with casualties measured in galaxies. You'll play a pivotal role in this terrible battle... if you can find out who you are.Big PictureFeatures
- 400+ Unique Abilities - many inspired by fantasy games
- 60 Fully Customizable Ships - five archetypes, with many hybrids to choose from
- 30 Hour Story-Driven Campaign - universe based on a companion Sci Fi novel
- 6 Scenarios - Play alone or coop and competitively through online multiplayer
- Infinite Challenges - The level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are procedurally generated
- Reliable Multiplayer - drop-in and drop-out of games with seamless host migration; no waiting in lobbies
- Local Coop - "Duo" ships allow a friend to act as a copilot, usable in multiplayer modes and second half of campaign
- Full Soundtrack - 20 tracks of music and hundreds of original sound effects
- Classic Arcade Inspired Mini-games - earn Sage abilities by conquering challenges in The Subrostrum
- 30 Prebuilt Ships - jump straight into the action with these handcrafted hulls
- Space Defense League - League of Legends/DotA in space! Complete with cruisers, bosses, swarms of drones, and waves of power up crates
- Zombie Survival - Rack up the kills before the hordes of space zombies feast on the atoms of your brains; defeat custom bosses to gain Super Sage abilities!
- Wave Survival - Survive waves of procedurally generated bosses, swarmers, and standard ships
- Gladiator Mode - Run a gauntlet of procedurally generated bosses
- Spire Battle - Fast-paced base vs base battles
- Deathmatch - No teams; it's every Sage for his or herself
"At its best, it takes the very idea of a twin-stick shooter, shakes it by the collar and shrieks, 'Space is enormous and deserves more than lasers and lightshows – let us strive for the beauty and variety that the stars deserve.'"
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"Bites off way more than it can chew, and it’s endlessly endearing for it."
39. Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.
- Noir as heck.
- Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
- 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
- Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
- Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
- Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
- Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, but luckily? A cat has your back. Franky. The cat that wore a fedora.
40. The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
In Season 2 of the award-winning hit The Last Door, delve further into the madness of the Veil as Dr. John Wakefield, psychiatrist to Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt. Setting out in search of his client who has mysteriously vanished, Wakefield is soon drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a much deeper conspiracy hiding it all than he ever could have imagined. As his search takes him beyond England, will he find his missing client? Or will he merely find that he, too, is about to become lost in the search for the Last Door?
The Last Door Season 2: Collector’s Edition brings four new episodes and exclusive extras with more mysteries, more locations, more characters and more chilling otherworldly horrors than the first Season. Journey back to Victorian England, through mental asylums, abandoned manors, opium dens and beyond in this fascinating conclusion!
- Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door
- Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may be driving you mad
- Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery
- Four episodes and exclusive extras and bonus content in one limited-edition set
- A brand new haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe
- Available now on Steam Early Access at a discounted price
41. Strike Suit Infinity
Ok, cadet. This is it. All your training has brought you to this point - you are here for one reason only: to be the best.
Strike Suit Infinity is a frantic high score chaser where your skill is the only thing that matters. Whatever combat experience you have had so far is considered irrelevant. There is no end to the enemies you will face. There is no winning. There is only the fight for survival.
Take to the cockpit of one of three Strike Suits, engaging waves of enemies, building your multiplier and putting as many points on the board as possible. You’ll need to use your head, though. In between rounds, use credits to purchase upgrades and reinforcements, maximizing your potential in the next round. The longer you can stay alive, the bigger your score, and the higher up the leaderboard you’ll find yourself.
Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of three very different Strike Suits to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.Key Features
- Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots and fight massive fleet battles.
- The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
- It’s all about your score – build your multiplier, take down waves of enemy as fast as you can, and race to the top of the leaderboard.
- Manage your strategy – use credits in between rounds to purchase upgrades and reinforcements for the next round.
- Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets and target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
- Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
- Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino) and Subsource.
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads, Strike Suit Infinity is compatible with a range of joysticks for full immersion.
- Vicious new enemy types
42. Half Dead
SUPREME COUNCIL OF THE COLONY P-9174
NOTICE OF SENTENCING:
The Supreme Council of the Colony p-9174 wishes to inform you that your crimes have been analyzed and classified as "crimes of a violent nature". The Court has nobly decided to allow you the opportunity to choose a punishment from the list below:
1. Participation in the entertainment show "Half Dead", which allows the possibility of a punishment exemption.
2. Due process capital punishment.
We would like to remind you that the Council respects the rights of its citizens. Therefore, choose the penalty that conforms to your political conventions and religious beliefs. Your decision will be accepted without delay.
Extra information about the "Half Dead" program and exemption conditions:
The show takes place in a facility composed of a network of rooms. Some are empty. Others, however, contain objects of perilous nature. Your goal is to locate the exit and escape from the complex.
Win the game and you'll win your freedom.
Participation in the Half Dead Program is an opportunity to serve your country. All the proceeds earned by the show will be used to support our democracy and fight the insolent rebels who threaten our system.
43. Evil Maze | 恶魔迷宫 | 惡魔迷宮
Random Iiem and Skills + Hidden elements RPG + Strategy ARPG
The game starts in a dark underground maze where
a female officer is confined in the deepest depths of the prison.
She wants to get out of this nightmare maze!
Would you like to help her?
Navigate through a haunted prison maze battling evil monsters and finding hidden chests.
Improve your attack and defense skills to defeat powerful enemies and bosses!
Collect keys to open new doorways that may lead you closer to your escape...
IN THIS GAME:
Various types of puzzles and challenges await!
secret levels and boss are awaiting for your ...
UNCENSORED patch has launched on community
4 language dialogues supported: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese.
44. The Masterplan
The Masterplan is an award-winning tactical squad-based heist game set in 1970s. The 2D top-down view gives you a great overview of what's happening at any given moment, allowing you to be a real criminal mastermind. Features hand-drawn 2D graphics and fun group control, granting you total control - at least until someone calls the cops and everything goes haywire.
During the game you'll need to heist your way through 20 unique hand-crafted heists in a persisting career mode, manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons and by making sure they are properly equipped. A test of a true mastermind will be to execute the plan to perfection, keep the goons alive, and walk away with the maximum loot from each heist.
Depending on your preference, you can hit your targets loud, or in stealth, or a mix of both. Keep the civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses. It's all up to you, just make sure you won't be there when the cops arrive - or be ready for a brutal firefight.
If you are hungry for more content on top of the campaign, you can test your mettle in the 8 challenge maps, built by the development team, available through Steam Workshop. And with Steam Workshop support, players can also create their own heists!Key Features
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing - your choice (and your consequences)
- Switch the game into Slow-Motion on demand, to give you time to plan and to give your orders
- Control civilians and guards at gunpoint with the unique threaten system
- Employ a variety of weaponry and gear, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Use disguises to infiltrate forbidden areas
- Disable electrical systems
- Manage your crew
- Unlock and rob 20 unique heist locations, each allowing you to choose your own approach and play in a sandbox environment
- Discover, plan, and execute the greatest heist in the history of mankind!
- Access and create more heists and content via Steam Workshop
Indulge Lady Tallowmere and see how far through her lovingly violent dungeons you can delve in this 2D indie action roguelike-inspired platformer. New rooms are procedurally generated every time you play, meaning you'll have to be on your guard for every randomly-placed enemy, elite, boss, and treasure chest you'll come across.
Each room gets progressively bigger, harder, and more rewarding the further you go.
The concept is simple yet hard to master:
- Raise your shield to block enemy attacks.
- Lower your shield and strike your foes when the timing is right.
- Jump or move to avoid traps, or use your shield to reduce damage taken.
- Find the key to advance to the next room.
- Collect weapons, outfits, headgear, and shields of various rarities to aid your journey.
- Turn in souls from slain enemies to increase your base stats and passive abilities.
- Stay alive as long as you can!
Brace yourself as you learn the quirks of each foe, trap, and room type so you can strive for that "one more run" high-score victory! Each dungeon is infinite in length so it's up to you to push your limits; local scoreboards and online leaderboards let you track your greatest efforts.
Available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Play with keyboard (and optionally mouse buttons), or use your favourite gamepad/controller.
Tallowmere offers single-player and local co-op madness (up to 4 players) for fun frantic couch gaming.
✓ Action roguelite platformer with randomly-generated levels, each room bigger than the last
✓ Wreak havoc with trusty axes, hefty clubs, teleporting katanas, stealth-enabling emerald daggers, freezing ice wands, bouncing grenades, embroiling flamethrowers, and powerful rocket launchers
✓ Find and equip outfits, headgear, shields, and more
✓ Hunt for power with 7 tiers of item rarities ranging from Basic to Otherworldly
✓ Learn to conquer multiple enemy types with elite variations, including fire mages, archers, leapers, conductors, ogres, flail knights, feelers, bloats, and zaeries
✓ Satisfying combat with persistent bloodsplats and gibs
✓ Tactical shield blocking
✓ Infinite jumping
✓ Deadly traps and obstacles to try and avoid, such as spinning pinwheels, acid clouds, and extremely pointy spikes
✓ Coins, hearts, souls, and keys to collect from slain foes
✓ Hardcore permadeath to keep your adrenaline going
✓ Treasure chests to loot
✓ Potions to keep you alive
✓ Special room events and bosses to master
✓ Passive abilities for you to gain strength and then some
✓ Coin-loving merchants
✓ Difficulty settings to match your pain threshold
✓ Challenge modes
✓ Combat/event log
✓ Soft savegame system (so you can quit and resume later) and personal high-score system with cross-platform Steam Cloud support
✓ Global Steam leaderboards for speedruns and bragging rights
✓ Sacrificial kittens
✓ Dev console for cheats
✓ Runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux
✓ Play single-player or local couch co-op (up to 4 players with 4 controllers sharing the same screen)
✓ Keyboard and mouse support
✓ Gamepad/controller support
✓ Independent game developer
You're not afraid... or are you?
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
- Finnish (Suomi) – translated by Tomi Turkki & Olli-Samuli Lehmus
- French (Français) – translated by Christophe Braguy
- German (Deutsch) – translated by Spiffosi, sePL, & John Westfield
- Italian (Italiano) – translated by Luca Pattarini
- Japanese (日本語) – translated by Teyon Japan
- Polish (Polski) – translated by Maciej Ułanowicz
- Russian (Русский) – translated by Tycho Davidianus
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文) – translated by Kai Shao
- Spanish (Español) – translated by Jose M. Gaspar
- Turkish (Türkçe) – translated by A. Ozkal
Buy Tallowmere on Steam and get the Android port as a free DLC.
• "Local Co-op" means you can connect up to 4 controllers and play with your friends in the same room sharing the same screen. Network/LAN co-op is not available.
46. The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile
Three marks remain.
Embark on a blood soaked quest of vengeance as either Yuki, a machine-armed, mentally unraveling prisoner, or The Dishwasher, a relentless, reanimated samurai, against the corrupted leaders of society: the Banker, the General, and the Judge.
The followup to 2009's Dead Samurai, The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile is a combo-fueled, fast-paced, stylistic 2D action platformer that features the series' staple gritty, graphic novel-inspired art style, built on a new engine that allows for an even more visually gruesome experience.
Originally released in 2011 on Xbox360.
STORYYou just signed on with PAH Inc. Paranormal Activity Helpers Incorporated, yeah sounds corny, but the pay is great. They said you won't ever be in any real danger, and they have tons of work right now. Your first job is at some old haunted house. There is a broker wanting to put the house for sale, but with everyone in the town spreading rumors of evil living inside the house, he needs some proof that it is safe. He actually seems creeped out himself. Anyway, he hired PAH Inc. to check the place out. You can go check it out alone if you'd like, but I would take at least 3 more friends with me. Check the place out, and if there is anything supernatural going on, try to bring evidence back to PAH Inc.MYSTERY OF THE HOUSEThis house was built over 100 years ago. The owners ran a funeral parlor. They held normal funeral services such as ceremonies, wakes, cremation and burying the dead. The rumor around town is that they also offered a very special service, a way to talk to your deceased loved one on last time. Several people paid for the service, and after some type of ritual, they were able to speak to the dead. Something apparently went wrong during one of the rituals. A person from town and the owners of the house disappeared and were never seen again. Over the last century, a few people that investigated the incident never returned. A few kids sneaking around the place claimed to hear laughter and see a little girl in the window. There probably isn't any truth to any of it.GAMEPLAYIn Pacify, you will be running for your life around the narrow corridors of a dark, old house. There is a little girl that switches between good and evil roaming around. Different circumstances can cause her to change. Once the evil takes over, it will chase you and your friends all over the house. You must find a way to Pacify the evil and escape the house. As the game progresses, the evil gets smarter and faster.
Play alone in single player mode, or play with up to 3 more friends in multiplayer. In multiplayer mode, you can choose to play with or against your friends. Read the notes for clues about Pacifying the girl. Find and use keys, dolls, wood and matches to help you on your way. The girl can hear and see you. Stay out of sight, and stay as quiet as possible. Try different types of strategies to win.
- Single Player Mode
You can go in the house alone, but the game will be difficult. You must do the work of 2-4 people all by yourself. It is possible though and very scary to take on the girl all alone!
- Co-Op Mode
In co-op multiplayer, you work together trying to help each other escape the house. You can save each other from the girl by interrupting her when she catches someone.
- PVP Mode
In pvp mode, everyone is an intern for PAH Inc. vying to get a full time position. The person that does the most work gets hired. You can push each other down and get in each other's way. Pushing a player on the floor stuns them for 5 seconds and causes them to drop their keys.
48. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
49. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
50. Dungeon Creepster
A throwback style game to the days of gauntlet, Dungeon Creepster is a classic style top down action game. Travel deep into the depths of an evil dungeon and test your might against countless enemies. Collect multiple types of mana crystals to fire off special magical abilities. Place earth traps, hurl fireballs, unleash the power of the sun, and drown your victims with the oceans might. Fast paced action awaits.