The best games like Magicka are:
- arrow_rightFor Honor
- arrow_rightPath of Exile
- arrow_rightPillars of Eternity
- arrow_rightTitan Quest Anniversary Edition
- arrow_rightThe Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
- arrow_rightSerious Sam: The First Encounter
- arrow_rightHow to Survive
- arrow_rightRenegade Ops
100 Best Games Like Magicka:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (45)
- PlayStation 4 (55)
- iOS (35)
- Android (20)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (69)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (30)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (40)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (10)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (5)
- Web (3)
1. For Honor
For Honor is an action game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. The game mixes the element of fighting and hacks and slashes with a heavy focus on multiplayer.
Plot and setting
The game takes place in the medieval fantasy world and follows the conflict between three factions: the Iron Legion, the Chosen, and the Warborn. Each fraction represents a specific medieval culture: knights, samurai, and Vikings respectively.
The gameplay incorporates elements of the hack-and-slash and fighting game. The player can choose from more than 12 different characters from each of the fractions. The all have their unique moves, weapons, characteristics, abilities, and executions. The fighting system is based on the duel between players. It incorporates the variety of moves such as attacks from different angles, blocks, dodges, stuns, counterattacks, unblockable attacks, and faints.
Each character has its progression system which allows one to gain new perks, upgrade weapons, armor as well as the increase in rank that affects matchmaking process.
There are six multiplayer modes: they primarily differ from each other by the number of the players involved in the conflict. The multiplayer modes do not feature any PvE battles — the leftovers are team elimination, flag capture and one on one battles.
2. Path of Exile
Path of Exile is inspired by Diablo II and follows it basically in most of the aspects. Randomly filled pre-set of locations, heavy grind and a possibility of replaying most of the areas leaves us with only one possible outcome.
Players wake up on grim shores of Wraeclast. Without any knowledge who we are or what have we done, players must start to explore an aggressive and cruel fantasy world of criminals, bandits and murderers. Discover the mystery of a long forgotten the Eternal Empire, and survive.
Mechanics are pretty simple. Choose one of six different classes, gather gems for more skills to use and grind good and synergising equipment. Due to replaying, you can grind any needed equipment or resources to buy it from vendors. Infinite loop of gameplay will still be challenging. The cooperative mode allows beating the game with a party of friends up to six people at the same time.
3. Pillars of Eternity
In the land of Dyrwood, which suffers from a supernatural and inexplicable misfortune: children in Dyrwood are become "Hollowborn", what means, without a soul. The main character gets into a storm, discovering the talent of the "Watcher", which allows him to communicate directly with other people's souls and see other people's lives. During the game, he must reveal his purpose and find a way to solve the problem of "Hollowborn" children.
You will need to travel around the world of Eora, performing tasks for different groups, the relationship with each of which determines a specific reputation system. Reputation is calculated separately for each group and depends on the actions of the player. Fights with opponents occur in real time with the ability to stop the time. Up to five characters-companions can accompany the hero, they not only help in combat but also reveal some important details of the plot.
This game uses a unique role-playing system. A prominent place in it is given to the skills and abilities of the character, not related to the battles. The feature of this system is that the combat and non-combat skills of the character develop independently.
Categories in common with Pillars of Eternity: Role Playing
4. Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition is an extended version of the original action role-playing slasher Titan Quest, released in honor of game’s 10th anniversary. The game is set in the world of pre-Roman age and includes 3 locations: Ancient Greece, Egypt, and eastern civilizations. The story begins with a narration about Titans, who ruled the entire world before the Olympians. The idea is that a trio of Telkines managed to break off the communication between Earth and Olympus and started terrorizing the mortal world. The protagonist is a hero, who is expected to defeat Telkines and to restore the conduit linking to worlds. To assume the role of the mythical hero players need to customize their own character: choose the gender and appearance. The further action continues in a traditional hack and slash manner. Players navigate the 3D world through the overhead third-person view and lead the protagonist with the mouse, while special abilities are tied to keyboard buttons. The Anniversary edition includes all possible fixtures and improvements of graphics and gameplay.
5. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
Oblivion is the fourth part of the acclaimed The Elder Scrolls series. It is set in the high fantasy world of Tamriel, in the Septim Empire. The emperor was recently killed along with his sons, except one that was hidden far from the capital. Before he died, the emperor gave his Amulet of Kings to the protagonist, a prisoner whom the emperor believed to be a future hero he saw in dreams.
The main character is fully customizable. His or her character class race, gender, age and other attributes are chosen by the player. His quest is to escape prison and find the royal heir. However, since the game is open-world, the player may abandon the central storyline and just wander around Tamriel. You can complete a variety of side quests, join various guilds and factions, or just fight monsters to gain experience. There's an option of "fast travel" that allows you to instantly move to an already discovered location.
Game of the Year Edition also contains two expansion packs: Shivering Isles and the Knights of the Nine that expand the game’s storyline. The packs introduce several new locations, two additional factions (the Court of Madness and Knights of the Nine), and a number of new armor, weapons and other items.
Categories in common with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition: Role Playing
6. Serious Sam: The First Encounter
There were times when first person shooters were much simpler than now. There wasn't so much going on with the story or plot but rather the main purpose of shooters was nothing more but shooting. Serious Sam: The First Encounter, made by Croteam, was no different. It was the first game in the series. The difference from other first-person shooters of that time was slightly different setting. This time – not hell, or space but never-ending dunes of Egypt. The game is well-known for its design choices and enemy behavior - to run in big waves directly to a player. The story of the game is about extraterrestrial being named Mental who wants to destroy humanity and alien race called Sirians who left lots of artefacts to be discovered by humans. Humans in order to survive choose to use "Time-Lock" - an ancient Sirian artefact in hopes to kill Mental's army of grotesque monsters. Humanity chooses its last resort – brave and strong man named Sam "Serious" Stone who is the main protagonist of the game and only he has the honor to use "Time-Lock" against aliens.
7. How to Survive
How to Survive is survival horror action role-playing with a top-down perspective. The players gain control over the three survivors who, after the shipwreck, were trapped on the archipelago full of zombies. Three main characters are representing three different ways to play the game: Kenji is the most balanced handyman, incredibly fast Abbie and fighter Jack.
In the game, two game modes: story campaign and challenge mode, you can both go with a company of two friends. The essence of the Challenge mode is that the heroes need to get to the opposite part of the island, where they are waiting for the boat.
To survive the calamity, players need to collect materials and craft weapons - do everything to survive on a hostile island. As the hero level ups, new skills will be available. Players are not limited in time and can perform all tasks at their own pace. For an additional difficulty, the game has Ironman mode.
8. Renegade Ops
A rare opportunity to so wholly quench the thirst for total destruction. The game understands this desire and does everything to make it happen. Yes, there is a story in the game, but the main thing is that there are tremendous opportunities to see on the screen a bright consequence of all your destructive impulses.
Your small car or helicopter rushes around the locations, bringing down the streams of fire. The game reality is repeatedly and colourfully detonated from every touch. The game continually offers more and more appetising victims - cars, flying and swimming devices, limousines and buildings, which can be destroyed entirely or in pieces, inflicting wounds one by one or killing with one blow.
It is clear that you are busy with all these mass destructions so you cannot observe the rules of the road - the game is favourably treated with the manner of your car to fly into a skid or to demolish fences not only by guns but also by bumpers. Navigation and management are also skillfully designed - and intended to not to distract you from the massacre.
9. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is an action RPG with elements of the hack and slash genre and the first part of the trilogy of the same name. It tells the story of Van Hellsing’s son who continues his father’s work and kills monsters on the streets of the fictional Borgova city. There he fights against a cult that spoils the life of civilians.
You can develop the hunter's skills and upgrade his weapon and magic possession. Van Helsing Junior also has an ally, a ghost named Catherine who helps him in battles. Depending on your choice how to upgrade her, she can be a tank or a healer. The variety of weapons is not very huge; however, there are several ways to customize your character cosmetically.
While the developers took inspiration from Bram Stoker’s Dracula, the game only slightly reminds of this novel. However, they successfully caught the atmosphere of a little 19th-century town and filled it with deep NPCs and interesting technological details.
10. ARK: Survival Of The Fittest
Welcome to ARK: Survival of the Fittest, the first ever M.O.S.A. - a Multiplayer Online Survival Arena - that Studio Wildcard designed for the burgeoning wild west of eSports. A spin-off from the most popular open-world Early Access game on Steam ARK: Survival Evolved, ARK: Survival of the Fittest (SotF) pits up to 72 combatants in an action-packed struggle for survival where players are ultimately pushed into an epic final showdown where only one “Tribe” will make it out alive.
Survivors can form one- to six-person Tribes with the options to choose Unofficial and Official (Ranked) servers, and a variety of game-lengths and sizes in which to play. Players will start in the base forest environment introduced in the original ARK: Survival Evolved, with new environments and creatures introduced as the game evolves. Dedicated eSport ranking, matchmaking, reward, and tournament features make ARK: SotF readily accessible to all players.
Balanced for intense competition, contestants begin in a neutral staging area where they can communicate pre-game, strategize, or talk trash. After a count-down, they dramatically descend from the sky onto the ARK in a circular formation via beams of light. There is a cache of valuable items in the center – do survivors dash for the goods and fight it out, do they run into the forest and hide, search for Dinosaurs to rapidly build their army, or do they freeze up from the sheer terror of death? A continually shrinking “ring of death” forces contestants ever closer together over time. The hunt is on!
Action-Packed Core Survival Gameplay
30+ Creatures to Tame and Ride at Early Access Start, Many more planned at full launch
Multiple game modes (1v1, 2v2, 4v4, and 6v6)
One-to-Six Player Tribes
Variable game configurations ranging from 30-minute “instant action” to three-hour long “epic wars”
Top-ranked players are listed dynamically on SurviveTheArk.com and are provided monthly prize packages!
Game-Changing Tameable Super Creatures (Dragon, Giant Ape, Brood Mother)
Random “Evolution Events”
Arsenal of Weapons, Traps, Armor, Structures and other Items from Primitive to Modern Tech Tiers
Robust Ranking, Tournament & Spectator Features
Exclusive SotF Cosmetic Items that can also be used in ARK: Survival Evolved
Custom-Painted “War Banners” enable Tribes to show off their team spirit on Flags across their army of Dinosaurs, and are also broadcast on the gigantic billboards during game events. Just don’t draw anything offensive!
A custom soundtrack written by award-winning composer Gareth Coker of Ori and the Blind Forest!
11. 7 Days to Die
After the nuclear war, people have to survive, and 7 Days to Die gives players the opportunity to experience it. The large parts of the planet are ravaged by destruction, and lone survivors are under the constant threat, even within relatively safe counties, like Navezgane, Nevada. This is where players are dropped into the randomly generated map and from now on it’s up for them to find resources to defend and feed themselves.
7 Days to Die is a voxel-based survival game, which means that building is simple and environments are destructible. Gathered and found objects are degrading through use, so it forces players into the constant search for better equipment. The name of the game hints at the horde mechanic, where every seventh day a large group of zombies is swarming the players' location. Players will be killed in that case, unless preparations for the attack are sufficient enough. The game supports multiplayer, where other players can connect to the game server and be cooperative or hostile towards each other.
12. Ash of Gods
Ash of Gods: Redemption is a turn-based RPG that combines tactical combat, CCG elements, and a constantly evolving story in which no one is safe from death, including the main characters.
Ash of Gods is the story of three separate protagonists rising in response to a centuries-old menace once thought to be mere folklore.
Ash of Gods’ storyline is constantly evolving in response to players’ choices, sometimes even resulting in death. But, the death of a character is not game over. Instead, the story moves forward with the death of that character and previous choices continuing to impact future events.
Combat in Ash of Gods is a blend of both traditional turn-based strategy and CCG gameplay. While individual tactics will depend upon the skills and classes of your characters, you will unlock and accumulate cards that have the power to unleash powerful abilities, sometimes altering the course of an entire battle.
WHAT MAKES ASH OF GODS UNIQUE
Decisions with Major ImpactsEvery decision, whether on or off the battlefield, has the capacity to alter the course of events and the fate of your party with major repercussions. But, even the death of your leader is not the end of your journey.
No Random Dice RollsThere are no dice throws to determine chance-to-hit or the force of a blow. In Ash of Gods, true tacticians must master the skills of their classes and harness the powers granted by their limited supplies of cards, or suffer the consequences.
AI that Adapts to YouAsh of Gods’ AI adapts to your style of play to ensure a consistently challenging experience with no room for cheap tactics or invincible team builds.
PvE and PvP MultiplayerWork with a friend to battle the AI in PvE challenges, or challenge other players and compete for a spot on the leaderboards. Unlock new characters, upgrades, and cards to customize your tactics even further.
Rewards for RiskExpend your own HP for a last-ditch attack. Go into battle with a smaller team to get better cards and quicker rounds. Take the shorter, but more dangerous route to save on resources. Ash of Gods rewards those willing to take the risks.
After 700 years, peace in Terminum is about to end. The Feast of the Spring Equinox is in full swing when the town bell begins to ring. Captain Thorn Brenin, the bodyguard Lo Pheng, the scribe Hopper Rouley, and many others, do not yet know that the reapers have returned and intend to drown the world in blood so that they may awaken the sleeping gods.
Written by the award-winning fantasy author, Sergey Malitsky, Ash of Gods is a story-rich game full of memorable characters, powerful dialogue, and deep lore. Malitsky is currently working on a new novel stemming from the events of Ash of Gods.
Inspired by the works of Ralph Bakshi (The Lord of the Rings), classical Disney animation, and the prolific Soviet studio, Soyuzmultfilm (The Snow Queen), Ash of Gods features intricately hand-drawn illustration and animation. Rotoscoping, a technique in which a scene is first filmed with a live actor to use as reference, instills every frame of animation with incredible detail and a true sense of life.
The original soundtrack is a collaboration of Adam Skorupa, Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, and Michal Cielecki, whose previous work includes The Witcher, Bulletstorm, Painkiller, EVE Online, Call of Juarez, and Shadow Warrior. Every track was recorded live by professional musicians, often using traditional instruments rarely encountered in contemporary recordings.
13. Cortex Command
Cortex Command is a 2D pixel art tactical game. The story is set in the future where humans united with machines so they can send their brains everywhere in the universe. Since then humans explore other planets, interact with aliens and mine gold. You play as one of these brains that are settled on an unnamed planet and needs to survive there.
As a brain you must complete multiple missions that include self-defense, exploring dangerous parts of the planet, searching for elements of the mechs and so on. There are several factions in the game; each of them has different units you can use to fulfill your plans. The environment is fully destructible and provides you with gold and other resources to protect your brain and attack the opponent’s base.
The game features a turn-based strategic campaign along with a four-player multiplayer mode. Cortex Command can also be easily modified with several in-game editors.
14. Divine Divinity
The first game in the Divinity franchise introduces the player to the medieval high fantasy world of Rivellon aka Land of Divinity. There’s an extensive backstory of the setting in the game. Rivellon is a troubled place torn by wars and rebellions and threatened by the awakening forces of Chaos. The protagonist starts his journey in the city of Aleroth. His or her first mission is to save the city’s chief healer who was cursed into madness by an evil wizard. After that, the protagonist is free to explore the world and accept a variety of side quests from NPCs.
The main character is fully customizable. At the start, the player is allowed to choose between six characters, who are male and female versions of the same three classes (Warrior, Mage, and Survivor). Each class has its own set of skills and attributes. However, over the course of the game, the character can learn virtually any skill regardless of his or her class. The game is played from an isometric view using point-and-click controls, thus being quite similar to the Diablo series. Unlike Diablo, it has a stronger leaning towards the classic RPG genre. Divine Divinity includes complex dialogue options, skill trees, and a reputation system.
The game’s soundtrack was composed by ex-Aria keyboardist Kirill Pokrovsky.
15. Divinity II: Developer's Cut
Dragons: they have been hunted, they have been slain, but now the hour to strike back has come. Break free from the confines of the human body and take to the skies in this epic RPG adventure that challenges your wits and pits you against a thousand foes. Spread your wings, burn your enemies: become the dragon!
This Developer's Cut includes the ultimate edition of Divinity II, good for 100+ hours of highly acclaimed RPG gameplay, as well as the brand new Developer Mode and many more amazing extras!Key Features:Developer Mode: Play the original version, or experience the game like the designers did and fool around with console commands to your heart's content! Ever wanted to test some new skills on a hoard of a hundred goblins? Go for it! Ever wondered what it would be like to explore the game-world in the guise of a troll? Well there you go! Discover a whole range of spectacular developer commands and feel like a wizard at play!
Hatching the Dragon: Watch this unique, behind-the-scenes documentary that gives you insights into the creative process of Divinity II: its ups and downs, its triumphs and defeats.
Treasure Vault: Rummage through a wealth of design documents, concept art and videos that give you an uncensored look at Divinity II not as a finished game, but as a work in progress. Experience firsthand just how a game is made!
Fight as both human and dragon: For the first time, an RPG unleashes the power of the Dragon on you! Climb high and vaporize all that stands in your way as you strategically use both your human & dragon forms to defeat the enemy and become the ultimate Dragon Knight!
Dynamically unfolding storyline depending on your choices and skills: Divinity II gives you a wide range of moral choices when deciding on how to act on quest objectives.
Use your powerful Battle Tower as base of operations: Looming like a colossal stone claw over Sentinel Island stands the Battle Tower, a vast citadel built many centuries ago by a long forgotten Dragon Mage. Become bound to the Battle Tower through a mystical relic known as the Dragon Stone.
Build your very own ultimate fighting creature: Conjure the spirits to bring to life a creature made from body parts you have collected during your battles. This creature's power is literally the sum of his body parts; once you are able to assemble this abomination, summon it to support you in combat!
16. Eador. Masters of the Broken World
Eador is an infinite space in which fragments of hard rock fly. Each fragment is a world in which there are inhabitants.
There are also Masters in this Universe, able to collect fragments into larger worlds. In these worlds, the Masters behave like benefactors or tyrants - it depends on the nature of each Master.
You play for one of the Masters. And sooner or later you realize that you can only compete with all other Masters. This rivalry can not be won by the use of brute force. Simple, primitive strategy game does not reward.
The basis for the growth of our own world is astral energy - it is generated by every fragment. Energy may even affects the amount of gold received for the correct course in the game.
In addition to gold, there is another "currency" - "blue crystals". Gold is able to buy us "ordinary" things - soldiers, builders or loyalty. Blue crystals may be converted into magical actions. By magical actions, too, you can achieve goals quite common - to hit or steal.
The game units are not impersonal, as they play, they gain skills, gain strength. The choice of these skills is very large, and the choice of various finds and places where these findings can be found is very large too. The choice of events taking place in the worlds is also diverse.
Everything that happens to us is affected not only by our own actions, but also by the actions of our subordinates - the system of karma is very complex.
17. Black Desert Online
Players will enjoy jaw-dropping graphics, intuitive skill-based combat, and an immersive story encased in our expansive world that’s just waiting to be explored. Accompanied by a Black Spirit, a companion whose destiny is intertwined with their own, players will discover the secret of the Black Stones and the history of their corrupting effects.
- Robust Character Creation Tools - Make the character YOU want to play.
- Seamless Movement Throughout the World – No loading times necessary as you explore.
- Combo-Oriented, Non-Targeted Combat - Take part in fast-paced, action-packed combat with skills that can be chained through combos.
- Unique Weather and Climate - The weather and climate will have various effects on different zones that players can adapt to.
- Day / Night Cycle – Along with unique weather and climate changes, the game revolves around a day/night cycle that alters NPC behavior and triggers various events based on the time of day.
- Instanced Player Housing – From tents to palaces and everything in between, players can furnish and customize their own homes and can hire NPCs to keep your place clean or purchase things from the marketplace.
- Mounted Combat – Utilize your trusted mounts on the battlefield and take advantage of their mobility and effectiveness in combat. Keep in mind, however, that mounts will need to be cared for, housed and protected as they can die in combat.
- Boss Hunts - Group up with friends or other players to hunt down field bosses and world bosses to get that rare loot.
- Siege Warfare - Massive free-for-all guild battles! Join a guild and participate in daily node wars or weekly conquest wars against many other competing guilds. Win the node or castle and claim it for a week to collect taxes to increase your guild funds.
- Ocean Contents - Craft your boat and make sail to the vast oceans to fish, hunt ocean monsters and bosses, underwater exploring and gathering, quest missions, trade, and so much more.
- Taming & Breeding - Catch and tame horses and elephants in the wild to make it your mount. You can also breed horses for better offspring with improved mount stats and skills.
- Crafting - Enjoy all aspects of crafting in Black Desert from tools, weapons, armor, jewelry, boats, costumes, outfits, and more. Just about everything can be crafted in the world of Black Desert Online.
- Profession - Take part and grow your character into a profession that can help your income. With professions like gathering, processing, cooking, alchemy, training, fishing, hunting, trading, farming, and sailing, you can choose to play Black Desert Online the way you want to.
18. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
A sequel to Sniper: Ghost Warrior is based on CryEngine 3 and is somewhat similar to such tactical shooters as Crysis.
The protagonist is Cole Anderson, a gruff American ex-Marine, who accompanies a CIA agent on a mission. Their goal is to capture a group of mercenaries who are trying to obtain a biological weapon of mass destruction. The villain, former Russian spy Merinov, is going to sell the weapon to a terrorist organization that plans to provoke a nuclear war. The protagonist will perform a number of stealth military operations in Philippines’ jungle and in the highland of Tibet. There are also playable flashbacks about Anderson’s experiences during the Bosnian conflict that provide more details about his past with Merinov.
Just like its name suggests, the game puts a strong emphasis on sniping. There are many mechanics that aim to make the marksmanship realistic. Each bullet’s trajectory strongly depends on the wind and distance to the target. There’s a HUD that displays the intensity and direction of the wind, allowing the player to aim better. A red dot indicates where the bullet will hit, though this can be disabled in a higher difficulty level. The character’s physical state also influences his accuracy, and after running, he has to rest for a while before shooting. Stealth is also a vital component of the gameplay. Anderson has to sneak past enemy soldiers and cannot survive an open encounter against multiple opponents.
19. Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 2 is a third-person shooter, the second installment in Capcom’s Lost Planet series.
The game takes place on E.D.N. III, a planet full of hostile alien insectoids named Akrid. The story begins ten years after the events of the original game. The climate of E.D.N. III starts getting warmer. Military organization NEVEC begins a dangerous operation to exploit a unique Akrid Cat-G. The game consists of six episodes. In each of the player controls different characters, mainly from NEVEC’s spec-ops.
The game is divided into six episodes. Each of them consists of several chapters that in their turn consist of several missions. There are no checkpoints during the missions, so each of them requires a player to complete it in one sitting without dying. The player explores levels both by foot and via special mechanized armor suits known as Vital Suits. The Vital Suits have their own set of heavy weapons such as rocket launchers and chainsaw. On foot, the player can use a grappling hook to reach remote places or hang on other Vital Suits.
The game has the strong emphasis on multiplayer. It offers both cooperative and competitive modes. Versus multiplayer shares many similarities to previous games, adding new game modes and customization options.
20. Might & Magic: Heroes VI
Might & Magic: Heroes VI is a turn-based strategy game developed by Black Hole Entertainment. It is the direct continuation of the Might & Magic game series.
The game takes place 400 years before the events of Heroes of Might and Magic V.
Michael, a powerful archangel was revived. He sets out to capture Ashan covering it up as preparation to a demon invasion. The Archangel kills off his old enemies as he goes on, yet the human dynasty of Griffons is highly underestimated. A war breaks out, and humans win.
15 years after the war, the fifth children that will be the protagonists of Might & Magic: Heroes VI are born. The Duke is killed, and the children set out on a quest to find out who possessed the mind of the killer.
The game's formula does not deteriorate much from the previous installments of the series. It still is a hero-oriented turn-based game. The players can join a faction, each of which has several heroes, different units that can be upgraded.
The players can buy property in the game. Every property will become a part of the player's own kingdom. Not only it is used for overviewing your possessions, but the kingdom is also known as the part of the map that the player has under their control. It is essential to keep an eye out on the wellbeing of your citizens, as each property produces items for your army and resources for progressing further into the game.
21. Bound by Flame
In this RPG where all your choices lead to consequences, you will have to choose between unleashing the powers of the beast within and rejecting the demonic influence that wants to claim your humanity.
Freely develop your abilities and combat style through three skill trees: swing the heavy weapons of the Fighter, wield the sneaky dual daggers of the Ranger, or use the devastating flame spells of the Pyromancer.
Recruit companions who will live, love, hate and fight alongside you against the dreadful creatures of Vertiel, in real-time epic battles based on tactics and reaction.
The bigger the danger, the greater the temptation to draw on the demon’s power at the cost of your soul… which way will YOU choose?
22. Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game.
23. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
24. Total War: ATTILA
Against a darkening background of famine, disease and war, a new power is rising in the great steppes of the East. With a million horsemen at his back, the ultimate warrior king approaches, and his sights are set on Rome…
The next instalment in the multi award-winning PC series that combines turn-based strategy with real-time tactics, Total War: ATTILA casts players back to 395 AD. A time of apocalyptic turmoil at the very dawn of the Dark Ages.
How far will you go to survive? Will you sweep oppression from the world and carve out a barbarian or Eastern kingdom of your own? Or will you brace against the coming storm as the last remnants of the Roman Empire, in the ultimate survival-strategy challenge?
The Scourge of God is coming. Your world will burn.
Apocalyptic destruction mechanics
Wield the ferocious power of fire in battle to set buildings ablaze and terrify defenders, or wipe entire cities and regions from the face of the campaign map with the new raze mechanic.
Legendary start position
Playing as the Western Roman Empire you will begin with vast territories under your control, but weakened by political in-fighting and threatened on all sides by enemies, your dominance will quickly become a struggle to survive.
Overhauled game mechanics
Improved core gameplay and UI through the latest optimised and modified Total War game mechanics, including politics, family tree, civic management and technological progression.
Incredible period detail
With new period-specific technologies, arms and armaments, religion, cultures and social upheaval, Total War: ATTILA delivers an authentic experience of this ominous chapter of our history.
Outstanding visual fidelity
Improvements and optimisations to both campaign and battle visuals create a chilling vision of a looming apocalypse and the ruin of the civilized world. With breath-taking scale, atmosphere and improved graphical performance, witness the end of days and the rise of a legend.
Categories in common with Total War: ATTILA: Strategy
25. EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair
Categories in common with EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair: Action
26. Infestation: The New Z
Infestation: The New Z is an official, massive re-work of Infestation: Survivor Stories (previously released as The War Z). Experience a massive open world shooter featuring a dynamic player vs player experience in different game-modes and worlds. Enjoy frequent updates, community involvement, a wide selection of skins, highly optimized anti-cheat and much more. Infestation: The New Z started out as a small project based on the original title Infestation: Survivor Stories.. A group of original players came together with the goal to re-work the entire game - creating the best infestation experience yet.
- Dynamic GameplayPlay with friends, scavenge for loot and fight other players. Experience the open worlds and travel around on foot or with cars to loot, kill zombies and meet other players. Enjoy different game-modes, trade your loot in the lounge, join the warm-up servers before entering the pvp-servers or fight to the last man standing in our new exciting “Battle Royale”-mode.
- MLG ANTICHEATEnjoy a fair game experience thanks to our unique “MLG Anticheat” - highly optimized and originally developed for the Infestation engine.
- OPEN WORLDEnjoy one of the best open-world experiences ever created. Loot and fill up your global inventory with a large variety of items, such as guns and armor. Choose between a wide selection of maps and join. The open world offers the following server types:
- Official servers feature the big explorable maps, containing many cities and small towns., including a separate lounge server where players can trade their items.
- PVP-servers offer a selection of small maps where players compete in close combat action to kill and loot other players.
- Join a warmup-server and practice your competitive skills without the risk of losing any items.
- Upgrade your account to Premium and enjoy the exclusive Premium servers.
- Our beginner servers offers our new players to learn the game, facing players with less than 1 hour playtime.
- Wanna play in private or with friends? Rent your own password protected private server and play the game your own way!
- Official servers feature the big explorable maps, containing many cities and small towns., including a separate lounge server where players can trade their items.
- BATTLE ROYALEExperience our unique Battle Royale-mode, where the target is to be the last man standing. Survive by finding guns & items, conquer random airdrops, kill zombies & other players, and make sure to stay out of the expanding radiation zone. Be the last player alive to win.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- Combination of First Person and Third Person Perspectives.
- Personalize your inventory with our skin system. Skin boxes and skins can be bought or be looted in game servers.
- Easy to start! Loot is common and it takes a small amount of time to get into this game.
- Players can access their Global Inventory in various safe zones spread around the worlds or by entering the main menu.
- Drive around in cars to get to another location faster, cars can be picked up and stored for later use.
- You can easily find your friends using our friend system. Create your own clan and fight with your clan-members against other clans.
- Discover a huge variation of items, weapons, skins, melees, armors & more.
27. Ghost of a Tale
Ghost of a tale is developed by a very small team. Lionel "Seith" Gallat does 90% of the art, design and coding. Paul Gardner is the game's writer and an experienced game designer. Cyrille Paulhiac does coding and develops tools. Jeremiah Pena is the game's composer, while Nicolas Titeux is responsible for sound design.
28. The Age of Decadence
The Age of Decadence, our first but hopefully not the last RPG, is now available. If you've been following it or playing it in Early Access, you know what to expect. If you've just discovered it, "stay awhile and listen". The most commonly asked question is:What Kind of Game Is It?
It’s a very different game than anything you’ve ever played. I’m sure you’ve noticed that the RPG genre hasn’t really been explored yet and most RPGs follow the formula that didn’t change in 20 years. While there were always games that strayed off the beaten path – Darklands, Planescape: Torment, King of Dragon Pass – such games were the exceptions that only reinforced the rule.
The Age of Decadence is an experiment, an attempt to explore a different direction, taking you back to the PnP roots of the genre. It doesn’t mean that the game is awesome. In fact, there is a good chance that you won’t like it, precisely because we took too many liberties with the established design.
So What Sets The Age of Decadence Apart From Other Games?1. The Setup
Traditionally, many fantasy RPGs are about killing things, clearing up dungeons, and being a hero. There is nothing wrong with mindless fun and wish fulfillment, but we want to offer you something different. To quote Tom Chick (Quarter to Three's game critic):
"But Age of Decadence wants nothing to do with kobolds, just as it wants nothing to do with Doo-dads of Unimaginable Power. The overarching idea is a crumbling society divided among three noble Houses, each fumbling around in its own version of darkness to comprehend what destroyed the world. That’s the central mystery. It plays out like noir in that you are the detective, piecing together what really happened from differing accounts, all vividly written with clear voices and efficient prose. And like a detective in a noir yarn, you can’t help but become part of the central mystery, effecting an outcome you might not have intended."
The Age of Decadence is not a game about killing monsters or exploring mystical lands, but rather, surviving amid the greed and brutality of your fellow humans and carving out a name for yourself. Good and bad are purely relative. It’s a world of scheming and backstabbing in which your words and actions have the potential to forge alliances and sow discord, and your path is never certain.
You get to play with seven different factions: three Noble Houses and four 'professional' guilds: merchants, assassins, thieves, and the army, all fighting for power or influence; over 100 named characters, over 750 ‘generic’ characters with unique IDs taking part in violent take-overs, assassinations, and power grabs, and over 600,000 words of dialogue: a well-developed and thought through world, believable characters, realistic motivations, but no elves, dwarves, magic, and wizards in fashionable, pointy hats.2. Combat difficulty
Another design aspect worth mentioning is combat difficulty. It’s a hard game.
Combat difficulty is integrated into the setting. You can’t say that the world is harsh and unforgiving and then let the player kill everyone who looks at him or her funny. The game has to be hard, dying should be easy, and you should have reasons to pick your fights.
You aren’t a powerful hero who can defeat anyone and save the world and it is the difficulty that reinforces this notion. Make the game easier and we’re back to the powerful hero setup. So unless you’re a natural born killer, watch what you say and think before you act or you’ll end up dead before you can blink.3. Choices & Consequences
Choices are what the game is all about - crafting your own narrative via a variety of choices that alter the story, playing field, and your options down the road. From multiple quest solutions to branching questlines you'll have plenty decisions to make and consequences of said decisions to deal with, which is what makes the game incredibly replayable.
Starting the game as a mercenary and joining the Imperial Guards will give a completely different experience, different quests, different content and points of view than, say, playing the game as a merchant (less buying low and selling high, more scheming and plotting to gain advantages for the guild), a praetor serving a Noble House, or an assassin.
The questlines are interwoven, forming a large, overarching story, so playing the game only once will be like witnessing events from a single perspective, which is limited by default. You will have to play the game several times to better understand what’s going on, piece everything together, and see the full effect of the choices you make.The Big Question: Should You Buy The Game?
Try before you buy. Even if everything I said sounds exactly like your kind of game, try the demo first. That’s what it’s there for. It gives you access to the first Chapter, consisting of 3 locations and about 30 quests split between mutually exclusive questlines and decisions.
29. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
In Van Helsing III, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
- Story - Prepare to meet your darkest fears in the conclusion of this gothic-noir adventure trilogy. This is the finale, the darkest chapter of the adventures of Van Helsing.
- Classes - Choose from six playable classes: defeat your foes as the melee-specialist Protector, be the most accurate shooter as the Bounty Hunter, master the weird science as the Phlogistoneer, engineer your tactics as the Constructor, control the magical forces as the Elementalist or become a dark, stealthy killer as the Umbralist.
- Leveling - Become more powerful as you advance through the game: the level-up customization is more detailed and diverse than ever.
- Exploration - Explore new areas in this war-torn land of darkness - both in the physical world and the Ink.
- Camaraderie - Engage in witty banter with your loyal follower, Katarina - and finally, find out her secrets: the story of her past.
- Combat - Fight hordes of bloodthirsty enemies, now more feral and terrifying than ever. Take all the weapons and tools you need: choose from plenty of new powerful items for this adventure.
- Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode (8 players) or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
30. America's Army: Proving Grounds
America’s Army Proving Grounds is a free military game provided by the U.S. Army. The game is a part of America’s Army series.
The player performs as an infantryman, a part of a Long Range Combined Arms – Recon unit. The plot is based on the U.S. intervention in the Ostregal Islands as a call for defending the RDO Government which was struck by the Czervenians. The U.S. forces landed on the Islands to engage in police action and reconnaissance operations.
This is a classic first eye tactical shooter. The player is given certain tasks to perform as a part of the unit.
The aim is to stay alive in campaigns and fulfill each task. It is possible to change the character’s appearance even though the customization system is quite small. There are a few weapons including M4, M16, standard sniper rifle and shotgun. Maps are not too huge which makes it easier to go through a match. The maps vary in landscapes and size. Each one provides its benefits: it is possible to hide behind the trees in the forest mode or hole upon the earth in the field. The player is free to choose the very own tactics, be it the perfect stealth, merging in the terrain, or be it the classic get-through shooting campaign. The gameplay includes medical help; if the player is injured, it is possible to bandage yourself or wait for help.
Windward is a game in which the player takes the role of a sailing ship captain.
The game is set in the randomized, procedurally generated seas that serve as an open-world sandbox. The player controls a trading cog from the top-down view. He or she navigates the vessel through the seas, uncovers new areas and completes quests and tasks. Most of the tasks are simple and require the player to travel between cities. The ship can carry passengers and cargo to gain money and to fight pirates to gain influence. The goal is to profit from the trade, eventually to join one of the factions and help it to assume control over the new ports. There's no semblance of a plot.
The player can upgrade his or her ship to expand the cargo space to earn more money, as well as to increase its firepower and stamina to withstand battles against pirates. The combat system in Windward is simple. When the player's ship approaches the enemy, it fires its cannons. The player has no direct control over the cannons. However, he or she can manipulate the ship so that to take a better position and lure the enemy into a trap.
As the player progresses and gathers more money, he or she can hire other ships to serve his or her faction. They can form fleets to attack and capture enemy cities. However, the player still only directly controls the original ship.
32. Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
Fear the wolves. They are cold, they are hungry - and they will stop at nothing to survive…
Ragnarok. Legend has it that when the coldest winter descends, the Jotan will return to take their vengeance against the Gods of Asgard. The world is on the road to perdition and the fate of Midgard hangs in the balance. But when the Fire and Frost Giants begin to merge their armies, they encounter the clan of the Ulfung – the Wolves of Midgard. Bloody, but unbowed following the destruction of their village, this notorious band of ostracized Viking warriors are determined to seize their destiny and save the world. As clan chief, you must save Midgard from complete annihilation, and spearhead the charge to vanquish the fiendish creatures of the Fimbulwinter.
Fantasy Meets Norse MythologyTravel the realms of earthly Midgard, freezing Niflheim and boiling Balheim, either as a fierce Viking warrior or merciless shieldmaiden.
The Deadly FimbulwinterWithstand the deathly colds and protect yourself from exposure to nature’s wrath in order to survive.
Tribute To The GodsCollect blood from fallen enemies and sacrifice it at the altar to gain gifts from the Gods to enhance your powers.
Berserker RageLet your anger take hold by activating Rage Mode to overwhelm your enemies in bloodthirsty combat.
The Art Of CombatPerfect your skills with each weapon to unlock their true potential, including swords, bows and spell-powered canes.
The Power Of The GodsMake the abilities of the Gods your own by equipping power-infused amulets, like the Talismans of Thor or Loki. Put your new skills to the test by competing in the Trials of the Gods to earn further rewards.
TeamworkTeam up with a friend and journey to the Shores of Midgard together in an epic two player online co-op mode. Choose between four difficulty levels to suit your skills and talents. Do you dare attempt the unrelenting hardcore mode?
33. Might & Magic Heroes VII
Might & Magic® Heroes® VII makes a triumphant return bringing you the essence of turn based strategy gaming. Set in a fantasy universe with RPG progression with a strong story narrative, you will embark on a journey that you will never forget!
- Explore and conquer the enchanted world of Ashan
- Develop and manage your economy
- Lead armies of legendary creatures to battle
- Build up Heroes of Might & Magic with hundreds of abilities and powerful artifacts
34. Airscape - The Fall of Gravity
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is an indie platformer developed by Cross-Product.
A small octopus family falls victims to an unknown alien force and are captured by it. The youngest octopus sets out to find his family in an unfamiliar world in which it is possible to manipulate gravity.
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is a fast-paced action platformer with the addition of gravity shifting mechanics. The players have to traverse an environment consisting out of floating islands, water bodies, and robots. Five playable characters are available to the player, with every character having their own ups and downs.
It is essential to get used to the octopus movement, as it is realistically simulated. The players will experience a smooth transition between moving on land and swimming through numerous water bodies that are present in the game.
It is not possible to attack the enemies in Airscape - The Fall of Gravity. The players have to rely on their skills and intellect to outmaneuver and run away from their enemies. It is necessary to dodge bullets, avoid mines and outwit the enemy seekers. A hardcore difficulty option is available to the most dedicated players.
The game features 60 levels which are divided into 18 different zones, that vary in both their environments and gameplay.
35. SpellForce 2 Anniversary Edition
SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition presents the award-winning SpellForce saga hits: "SpellForce 2 – Shadow Wars" and the add-on "SpellForce 2 – Dragon Storm" for a spectacular game experience!
Experience the age of heroes: roleplaying action & realtime strategy in a perfect mix of genres.
Mysterious powers arise from darkness and shadow. They are threatening Eo, the world of SpellForce, already devastated by wars and sundered by intrigues. A hero, born of the legendary Shaikan and linked by a life bond with an ancient dragon now holds the fate of the world in his hands! Unite powerful heroes and armies under your banners, as only with joined forces you can combat this threatening doom! The burden of ancient blood is heavy, and it is yours to carry…
Fight epic campaigns with your heroes, with over 90 hours of playing time.
Individual development of the avatar and heroes with an extensive skill tree!
Control various game factions with three races each in a life-like fantasy world.
Command infantry, mounted and flying units, and unleash the enormous titans!
Experience spectacular mass battles in breath-taking 3D graphics!Anniversary Edition Features:Re-implemented multiplayer and NAT traversal for a smooth online experience
Additions and Fixes for the Free Game Mode
Full compatibility with modern operating systemsMajor Engine & Technical Re-Design/Re-Work:Grass rendering improved
View distance improvements
Improved trees (trunk/branch)
Improved leaf rendering (add leaf subsurface scattering)
Improved lighting (per pixel, basic Bidirectional reflectance distribution function specular, rim light, view dependent ambient, etc)
Improved shadows (soft shadows, percentage-closer filtering)
Shader Model 3.0 usage only
36. The Dwarves
The Dwarves is a fantasy role-playing game with a strong story and tactically challenging real-time battles. 15 playable heroes, each with individual skills, are to be deployed cleverly. Take on superior numbers of orcs, ogres, älfs, bögnilim, zombies, dark mages and many more foes, to give them the low-down.
Based on the bestselling novel “The Dwarves” by Markus Heitz you’ll experience a fascinating tale revolving around the coolest fantasy race ever: The Dwarves!
- Tactical real-time battles: You’re fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity – that’s why the battles feel especially dynamic and “real”, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures. But beware: A lot of your actions on the world map have far-reaching consequences!
Dwarves! Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over – the age of the dwarves has come!
Categories in common with The Dwarves: Role Playing
Krater is real-time squad based dungeon crawling adventure. The game combines fast paced combat, tactical squad management, crafting, and questing all seen from a classic RTS perspective.
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
38. Dragon Nest Europe
Dive into blazingly fast combat action with visually stunning skills in a world caught in the wake of ancient dragons and waiting for the ancient Prophet to discover her powers. Immerse in an epic story with classic MMORPG and role-playing elements paired with a unique, console-like third-person perspective.
No monotone “click and wait” or “turn-based” combat! Experience blazingly fast console quality action and thrilling combos for intense, non-stop action in a magical world.
Class and Specialization System:
Nine main classes with their own unique fighting style. Develop your character by individually specializing in more and more detailed combat skill trees.
Intuitive and Engaging Game Play:
Clear goals paired with intuitive, convenient controls encouraging a wide range of players to become fully engaged in the action and dive into the game.
Player vs. Player (PvP):
A unique and balanced PvP system, harmonizing each challenger's gear with the enemy's one. Only the most skilled players will endure the fierce combats across many different modes and maps.
Dungeon-heavy Game Play:
Venture through dozens of dungeons and challenging Nests with hundreds of quests.
Play for free:
No payments necessary, Dragon Nest is completely free to play.
39. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
An Epic Tale - Follow Adol on his latest adventure and uncover the mysteries of the cursed island.
Party On! – Change your playable character on-the-fly as you battle ferocious foes in lightning-fast combat.
Another Side – Unravel the mystery of the blue-haired maiden Dana through her unique gameplay sections.
It Takes a Village! – Rescue your fellow shipwrecked passengers and bring them to your village where they will provide valuable services.
40. Stranded Deep
Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Experience terrifying encounters both above and below an endless environment. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play.
Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
- Generate an Infinite Number of Procedural Worlds - Explore Pacific islands, reefs, and bottomless ocean trenches filled with detailed biomes!
No two worlds are the same - You can generate a completely new and randomized world at any time. You can also mix your own maps created with the map editor in with the procedurally created maps in the world for a more customized experience. If you feel like sharing, you can even share your world seed with other players.
* Please note, currently the generated world size is limited to 6.25km2 but the final world size will be much larger.
- Dynamic Weather and Day-Night Cycle - Struggle to navigate stormy seas or enjoy basking with a coconut on a sunny afternoon.
- Unique Physically-based Crafting System - Harvest resources to create equipment by combining them together in the physical world - no crafting slots!
- Unique Physically-based Building System - Settle on an island and construct a shelter or venture the seas with your own built raft.
- Detailed Survival Aspects and Interaction - Manage your vitals of hunger, thirst, blood, and health against the harshness of mother nature.
- Random Loot and Collectables - Search sunken shipwrecks and islands for interesting and rare equipment.
- Hunting and fishing - Spear small animals in the shallows or risk the depths with a spear gun in search of larger meals. Starve an island of resources or maintain and manage its growth.
The things we want and things we know you want!
- Dealing with bugs -A lot of effort has been put into making sure your Stranded Deep experience is as bug free as possible, however the game is in an Early Access stage of development, so there will be bugs. We will be doing our best to squish them.
- Performance - Optimizing performance is an important ongoing process that will continue through the Early Access period.
- Island and Terrain Variety - Creating more unique biomes and biome parameters for different procedural generations.
- More Wildlife - Incorporating more fish and shark species and more interesting island wildlife like birds, snakes and lizards.
- An End-game Scenario - Making it possible to complete a series of optional tasks and progress through the world in an attempt to be rescued.
- Co-operative Gameplay - Where you can band together as a team of misfits and ration your supplies or eliminate each other one by one.
- Improved User Interface - All of the in-game UI is temporary and will be replaced with a more fitting theme.
- Occulus Rift Support
- Controller Support
- Much more! - See our website for more details, http://www.beamteamgames.com
41. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
The coup d’état that threatened to shake the foundation of the Liberl Kingdom has now come to a close and Her Majesty the Queen’s birthday celebrations are in full swing throughout the streets of Grancel. During that same night, a boy who vowed to make amends for his past disappeared before the girl he loved. Clutched in the girl’s hand was the one thing he left for her to remember him by: a harmonica. Now her journey to find him begins…
The Legend of Heroes Series Continues…
The tale of Estelle and Joshua concludes in this engaging narrative twice the size of its predecessor. Partner up with either Schera or Agate on over 70 hours of core gameplay to thwart the growing evil that threatens Liberl.
An Immersive Adventure
The meticulously detailed land of Liberl awaits your return with new quests, new mini-games, new collectibles, and new and familiar locations to explore populated by hundreds of unique NPCs with their own stories to tell.
Expanded Combat System
The series’ staple strategic turn-based system with unmatchable customization has been taken even further with all new arts, crafts, upgraded orbments, and combo attacks.
Falcom’s celebrated Sound Team jdk returns with 44 tracks to underscore the tumultuous resolution of one of the most moving and expansive JRPGs ever created.
The Hunter of Love
More Olivier than ever.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC: Role Playing
42. Shadows: Awakening
“An ancient proverb warns: ‘Never trust a demon, for betrayal is their very blood’.
Yet the Sura, the great ogres of the Wastes, have a different saying: ‘A demon honours its pact’. Perhaps when the race of men looks into the eyes of hell, they see their own darkness reflected…”
– Carissa Cantrecht
Shadows: Awakening is the new adventure in the Heretic Kingdoms saga. After the members of the secret council known as the Penta Nera are assassinated, their souls are consumed by the Devourers – evil demons which possess the ability to absorb the memories and personalities of the souls they acquire and materialize them as their puppets. Re-emerging into the mortal realm once again, the demonic Penta Nera continue their quest for power and immortality, but at what cost?
Shadows: Awakening is a unique, isometric single-player RPG with real-time tactical combat. You take control of a demon summoned from the Shadow Realm – the Devourer – to consume the souls of long-dead heroes and embark on an epic adventure with challenging gameplay, a gripping storyline and enchanting graphics. Do you have the focus and wits to master the world of the Heretic Kingdoms? Gather your party, control powerful heroes and use their skills to your advantage. But who is in charge… the demon, or the souls that it has devoured? It's up to you to either thwart a major threat and save the world, or to plunge it into complete disaster…
43. Skyshine's BEDLAM
"I haven’t seen a better looking game this year." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
You are the Mechanic, the last known member of a once-thriving guild of brilliant operators of the rolling fortresses called Dozers. You are in charge of commanding your crew in battles, managing your resources, improving your Dozer, interacting with various characters, and protecting your passengers while navigating through the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
44. Prime World
Prime World is a free online game in RPG / MOBA genre with a unique universe where tactical session battles, castle management, and hero development are mixed together.
Prime World brings the MOBA genre to a new level:
play in different modes;
improve your heroes not only on the battlefield but also in your own castle;
gather and create lethal combinations of skills;
use these combinations in battles to defeat your enemies.
An incredible amount of talents and skins allows you to build up a one of a kind character depending on your preferences!
The game is based on the conflict of lords, who fight in the endless battle for control over prime - the most important resource, the possession of which can change the alignment of forces. Prime is magic and a source of technology, a dangerous alien substance, which can change the world and give power over it - everyone needs it. The one who controls the prime, controls the whole world!
Gather a collection of exclusive talents and create an army of invincible heroes. Attack the enemy towers and conquer new territories. Conclude profitable alliances with other clans or subordinate them in battle. Become the first in the world of Praya!
Every hero in the world of Praya can become one of a kind with the help of the talent system.
Prime World features an exclusive terramorphing system, which allows you to capture lands by raising your faction’s flag over it. Native terrain beneath hero’s feet makes him more powerful.
There are few combat modes in the game, which are a bit different from each other. Check the schedule of the modes being online in the special thread in our Community Hub!
Every hero has multiple individual skins, which are made limited timed to different special occasions. Choose a suitable look for your hero, it’s up to you, how it will look like! What is more, skins provide suitable voice-overs and can even change the hero’s gender.
Prime World combines tactical fights with strategic elements. You can become a powerful commander and a magnificent ruler of your castle at the same time!
The game is based on the conflict of lords leading constant battles for prime with the help of their Heroes - warriors with unique abilities who can return to battle after being defeated again and again.
Prime World offers its players a rich social system: players can join clans and develop them together, capture clans of other players.
There are numerous ways to upgrade your character in battle sessions, from farming creeps to playing mini-games on the base. This makes PvP part of the game even more diverse.
45. Pox Nora
Pox Nora is an online, collectible, turn-based strategy game. Players can take their deck of Runes (cards) and go on an adventure in the many single player campaigns, skirmish against the AI, or battle against other players in player vs player matches. Public decks are available to unlock with gold or by playing the faction walkthrough campaigns. If you like Pox Nora, you can expand your deck options by purchasing additional rune packs that will give you access to more Champions, Spells, Relics and Equipment.
- Completely free to play with additional content available for purchase
- Wage war against opponents through exciting player vs. player gameplay
- Adventure with iconic characters in single player story campaigns
- Play the game with Public Decks you can unlock with gold and by playing the game
- Build decks from 8 unique factions through full or split faction play
- Build your collection of runes over time and customize your decks with the Rune Manager
- Trade runes with the community or build them with the Rune Forge
- Join in draft tournaments to win prizes
- Save up and spend virtual gold that you earn by playing the game to get additional characters and more in the Marketplace
To find out more visit the Pox Nora website http://www.poxnora.com/info/features.do
46. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition
Go behind enemy lines with the ultimate modern military shooter. Play as an American sniper dropped in Georgia, near Russian border. Choose your own path to accomplish your missions across an unforgiving open world.
Be a Sniper: Engage your targets from the long range. Factor in scope elevation, wind speed and direction, breath control and stance along with weapon and bullet choice.
Be a Ghost: Stalk your enemies and eliminate them silently with a broad variety of takedowns. The advanced stealth gameplay includes drone recon and vertical navigation.
Be a Warrior: Wield a wide variety of advanced weapons and modify them to suit the needs of your mission and your own personal style. Choose from assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns and even explosives.
Be All Three: You are an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in Georgia, near the Russian border. Ruthless warlords have taken over part of the area and it falls on you to prevent the entire country from collapsing into chaos.
47. Art of War: Red Tides (Coming Soon)
It is as simple as follows
- Set troop: select a race, choose ten units under this race to set up your troop and then join the battle.
- Send troop: you have 18 seconds to prepare during each wave, and you need to observe the battle, speculate enemy’s intention and then send appropriate types and number of units to the battlefield.
- Destroy enemy turrets and base: continually overwhelm each enemy, unleash Commander Skills, cooperate with your teammates, pull down their three turrets one by one, and destroy their base.
- Emphasize teamwork in confronting the enemy
- Support over 300 units that can fight smart in the fiery battle at the same time
- Command concisely, play smart, and operate conveniently on different devices
- With over 120 kinds of units in three races, the game emphasizes Strategic Thinking, the core element reflected in the classic strategy games. It is easy to learn but hard to master.
Art of War: Red Tides will adopt “free download + in-game purchase” pattern, and the in-game store will sell neither exclusive items that could influence the match, nor in-game currencies.
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to:
The developer of the map Desert Strike of StarCraft 2. Without the enlightenment of the Desert Strike, Art of War: Red Tides could never be possible.
The test this time will have no wipe of progress. We will continue to optimize the units balance and other features, so you may find a lot of adjustments in a period. But never ever hesitate to share your opinions and advice with us, as you can help us make the game better.
Look forward to your advice and opinions.
Let’s start our journey, commanders!
48. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
FlatOut Is Back!
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™, where reckless driving has never been this much fun.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. Welcome back to FlatOut!
Exclusive to STEAM version of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™
• Big Picture Mode
• Steam Achievements
• Partial Steam Controller Support
• Steam Leader Boards
• Steam Cloud
• Steam Trading Cards
• Exclusive Arena: Ice Lake Arena
• 2 Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Ice breaker and Repair truck
• Steam Workshop coming 30 days post launch
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ Features
• High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
• Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
• Gamepad Controller Support
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
• Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
• Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
• Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
• Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
• Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
• Male and Female Drivers: 12 Drivers: 6 males and 6 females:
• + 2 Exclusives: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• Uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering
• Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine
Categories in common with FlatOut 4: Total Insanity: Racing
EARTHFALL: The end of the world is here! Emerging from the devastation of a global meteor strike, aliens swarm the landscape and ravage the planet. Everyday people must stand together and fight back with a wide variety of weapons, supplies, and defenses as they battle through the towns and wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
Coming to Steam Early Access in early 2017 and later to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Earthfall is a co-operative shooter for up to four players. Using team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives, players must work together to survive EARTHFALL!Features:
- Co-operative Survival For up to Four Players - Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players
- Build Your Defenses - Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien killing zones
- Print Your Weapons - Use advanced 3D printers to print more than twenty different weapons to use against the vicious alien enemies
- Multiple Campaigns - Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest (one campaign availabile in initial Early Access release)
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind - Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma, every experience is different, each time you play
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies - Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner
- An Unfolding Story - Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion
50. Riff Racer - Race Your Music!
Includes 25 fantastic bundled tracks!! Or, race your own music...
Inspired by some of our favourite games like Wipeout, Trackmania, Vib-Ribbon and Audiosurf…
Riff Racer is a high-octane music based racing game where we create racetracks from the songs in your music library.
Not a rhythm game, but a fresh twist on music-powered game creation. Action on track is synced to the audio, you literally have to race the music to stay in time and score points.
You've seen other music powered games, Riff Racer takes the concept to the next level with our innovative MEGA engine. It takes any audio file, analyses it down to its core components and creates a unique racing experience from the structure of the song.
Verses, choruses and drops become checkpoints, and the environment and cars are styled to the genre of music you're playing.
Experiment with your music collection and find out which songs make the best racetracks!
- Be the first to 'create' a race-track from a song and have your name forever enshrined on the track’s leaderboard.
- Multiplayer features - Challenge your friends' ghosts to your favourite tunes and beat their high-scores on the track!
- **Please note Riff Racer does not support live multiplayer***
- Score big for staying in sync, whilst performing stunts, jumps, drifts and rolls!
Riff Racer has unique environment styles based on different music genres, and a selection of genre based cars and liveries (and some secret cars you have to work out how to unlock!).
Riff Racer currently supports MP3, FLAC, and OGG file formats.
Riff Racer has full controller support in that you don't need a mouse and keyboard to play the game, but we only support newer xinput devices such as the X-Box 360 and X-Box One controllers. Older directinput controllers such as the Logitech Dual Action are not currently supported.