The best games like Magicka are:
- arrow_rightEador. Masters of the Broken World
- arrow_rightBlack Desert Online
- arrow_rightSniper: Ghost Warrior 2
- arrow_rightLost Planet 2
- arrow_rightMight & Magic: Heroes VI
- arrow_rightBound by Flame
- arrow_rightTree of Savior (English Ver.)
- arrow_rightHalo Wars: Definitive Edition
100 Best Games Like Magicka:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (45)
- PlayStation 4 (55)
- iOS (35)
- Android (20)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (69)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (30)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (40)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (12)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (10)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (5)
- Web (3)
1. Eador. Masters of the Broken World
Eador is an infinite space in which fragments of hard rock fly. Each fragment is a world in which there are inhabitants.
There are also Masters in this Universe, able to collect fragments into larger worlds. In these worlds, the Masters behave like benefactors or tyrants - it depends on the nature of each Master.
You play for one of the Masters. And sooner or later you realize that you can only compete with all other Masters. This rivalry can not be won by the use of brute force. Simple, primitive strategy game does not reward.
The basis for the growth of our own world is astral energy - it is generated by every fragment. Energy may even affects the amount of gold received for the correct course in the game.
In addition to gold, there is another "currency" - "blue crystals". Gold is able to buy us "ordinary" things - soldiers, builders or loyalty. Blue crystals may be converted into magical actions. By magical actions, too, you can achieve goals quite common - to hit or steal.
The game units are not impersonal, as they play, they gain skills, gain strength. The choice of these skills is very large, and the choice of various finds and places where these findings can be found is very large too. The choice of events taking place in the worlds is also diverse.
Everything that happens to us is affected not only by our own actions, but also by the actions of our subordinates - the system of karma is very complex.
2. Black Desert Online
Players will enjoy jaw-dropping graphics, intuitive skill-based combat, and an immersive story encased in our expansive world that’s just waiting to be explored. Accompanied by a Black Spirit, a companion whose destiny is intertwined with their own, players will discover the secret of the Black Stones and the history of their corrupting effects.
- Robust Character Creation Tools - Make the character YOU want to play.
- Seamless Movement Throughout the World – No loading times necessary as you explore.
- Combo-Oriented, Non-Targeted Combat - Take part in fast-paced, action-packed combat with skills that can be chained through combos.
- Unique Weather and Climate - The weather and climate will have various effects on different zones that players can adapt to.
- Day / Night Cycle – Along with unique weather and climate changes, the game revolves around a day/night cycle that alters NPC behavior and triggers various events based on the time of day.
- Instanced Player Housing – From tents to palaces and everything in between, players can furnish and customize their own homes and can hire NPCs to keep your place clean or purchase things from the marketplace.
- Mounted Combat – Utilize your trusted mounts on the battlefield and take advantage of their mobility and effectiveness in combat. Keep in mind, however, that mounts will need to be cared for, housed and protected as they can die in combat.
- Boss Hunts - Group up with friends or other players to hunt down field bosses and world bosses to get that rare loot.
- Siege Warfare - Massive free-for-all guild battles! Join a guild and participate in daily node wars or weekly conquest wars against many other competing guilds. Win the node or castle and claim it for a week to collect taxes to increase your guild funds.
- Ocean Contents - Craft your boat and make sail to the vast oceans to fish, hunt ocean monsters and bosses, underwater exploring and gathering, quest missions, trade, and so much more.
- Taming & Breeding - Catch and tame horses and elephants in the wild to make it your mount. You can also breed horses for better offspring with improved mount stats and skills.
- Crafting - Enjoy all aspects of crafting in Black Desert from tools, weapons, armor, jewelry, boats, costumes, outfits, and more. Just about everything can be crafted in the world of Black Desert Online.
- Profession - Take part and grow your character into a profession that can help your income. With professions like gathering, processing, cooking, alchemy, training, fishing, hunting, trading, farming, and sailing, you can choose to play Black Desert Online the way you want to.
3. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
A sequel to Sniper: Ghost Warrior is based on CryEngine 3 and is somewhat similar to such tactical shooters as Crysis.
The protagonist is Cole Anderson, a gruff American ex-Marine, who accompanies a CIA agent on a mission. Their goal is to capture a group of mercenaries who are trying to obtain a biological weapon of mass destruction. The villain, former Russian spy Merinov, is going to sell the weapon to a terrorist organization that plans to provoke a nuclear war. The protagonist will perform a number of stealth military operations in Philippines’ jungle and in the highland of Tibet. There are also playable flashbacks about Anderson’s experiences during the Bosnian conflict that provide more details about his past with Merinov.
Just like its name suggests, the game puts a strong emphasis on sniping. There are many mechanics that aim to make the marksmanship realistic. Each bullet’s trajectory strongly depends on the wind and distance to the target. There’s a HUD that displays the intensity and direction of the wind, allowing the player to aim better. A red dot indicates where the bullet will hit, though this can be disabled in a higher difficulty level. The character’s physical state also influences his accuracy, and after running, he has to rest for a while before shooting. Stealth is also a vital component of the gameplay. Anderson has to sneak past enemy soldiers and cannot survive an open encounter against multiple opponents.
4. Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 2 is a third-person shooter, the second installment in Capcom’s Lost Planet series.
The game takes place on E.D.N. III, a planet full of hostile alien insectoids named Akrid. The story begins ten years after the events of the original game. The climate of E.D.N. III starts getting warmer. Military organization NEVEC begins a dangerous operation to exploit a unique Akrid Cat-G. The game consists of six episodes. In each of the player controls different characters, mainly from NEVEC’s spec-ops.
The game is divided into six episodes. Each of them consists of several chapters that in their turn consist of several missions. There are no checkpoints during the missions, so each of them requires a player to complete it in one sitting without dying. The player explores levels both by foot and via special mechanized armor suits known as Vital Suits. The Vital Suits have their own set of heavy weapons such as rocket launchers and chainsaw. On foot, the player can use a grappling hook to reach remote places or hang on other Vital Suits.
The game has the strong emphasis on multiplayer. It offers both cooperative and competitive modes. Versus multiplayer shares many similarities to previous games, adding new game modes and customization options.
5. Might & Magic: Heroes VI
Might & Magic: Heroes VI is a turn-based strategy game developed by Black Hole Entertainment. It is the direct continuation of the Might & Magic game series.
The game takes place 400 years before the events of Heroes of Might and Magic V.
Michael, a powerful archangel was revived. He sets out to capture Ashan covering it up as preparation to a demon invasion. The Archangel kills off his old enemies as he goes on, yet the human dynasty of Griffons is highly underestimated. A war breaks out, and humans win.
15 years after the war, the fifth children that will be the protagonists of Might & Magic: Heroes VI are born. The Duke is killed, and the children set out on a quest to find out who possessed the mind of the killer.
The game's formula does not deteriorate much from the previous installments of the series. It still is a hero-oriented turn-based game. The players can join a faction, each of which has several heroes, different units that can be upgraded.
The players can buy property in the game. Every property will become a part of the player's own kingdom. Not only it is used for overviewing your possessions, but the kingdom is also known as the part of the map that the player has under their control. It is essential to keep an eye out on the wellbeing of your citizens, as each property produces items for your army and resources for progressing further into the game.
6. Bound by Flame
In this RPG where all your choices lead to consequences, you will have to choose between unleashing the powers of the beast within and rejecting the demonic influence that wants to claim your humanity.
Freely develop your abilities and combat style through three skill trees: swing the heavy weapons of the Fighter, wield the sneaky dual daggers of the Ranger, or use the devastating flame spells of the Pyromancer.
Recruit companions who will live, love, hate and fight alongside you against the dreadful creatures of Vertiel, in real-time epic battles based on tactics and reaction.
The bigger the danger, the greater the temptation to draw on the demon’s power at the cost of your soul… which way will YOU choose?
7. Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game.
8. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
9. Total War: ATTILA
Against a darkening background of famine, disease and war, a new power is rising in the great steppes of the East. With a million horsemen at his back, the ultimate warrior king approaches, and his sights are set on Rome…
The next instalment in the multi award-winning PC series that combines turn-based strategy with real-time tactics, Total War: ATTILA casts players back to 395 AD. A time of apocalyptic turmoil at the very dawn of the Dark Ages.
How far will you go to survive? Will you sweep oppression from the world and carve out a barbarian or Eastern kingdom of your own? Or will you brace against the coming storm as the last remnants of the Roman Empire, in the ultimate survival-strategy challenge?
The Scourge of God is coming. Your world will burn.
Apocalyptic destruction mechanics
Wield the ferocious power of fire in battle to set buildings ablaze and terrify defenders, or wipe entire cities and regions from the face of the campaign map with the new raze mechanic.
Legendary start position
Playing as the Western Roman Empire you will begin with vast territories under your control, but weakened by political in-fighting and threatened on all sides by enemies, your dominance will quickly become a struggle to survive.
Overhauled game mechanics
Improved core gameplay and UI through the latest optimised and modified Total War game mechanics, including politics, family tree, civic management and technological progression.
Incredible period detail
With new period-specific technologies, arms and armaments, religion, cultures and social upheaval, Total War: ATTILA delivers an authentic experience of this ominous chapter of our history.
Outstanding visual fidelity
Improvements and optimisations to both campaign and battle visuals create a chilling vision of a looming apocalypse and the ruin of the civilized world. With breath-taking scale, atmosphere and improved graphical performance, witness the end of days and the rise of a legend.
Categories in common with Total War: ATTILA: Strategy
10. EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair
Categories in common with EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair: Action
11. Infestation: The New Z
Infestation: The New Z is an official, massive re-work of Infestation: Survivor Stories (previously released as The War Z). Experience a massive open world shooter featuring a dynamic player vs player experience in different game-modes and worlds. Enjoy frequent updates, community involvement, a wide selection of skins, highly optimized anti-cheat and much more. Infestation: The New Z started out as a small project based on the original title Infestation: Survivor Stories.. A group of original players came together with the goal to re-work the entire game - creating the best infestation experience yet.
- Dynamic GameplayPlay with friends, scavenge for loot and fight other players. Experience the open worlds and travel around on foot or with cars to loot, kill zombies and meet other players. Enjoy different game-modes, trade your loot in the lounge, join the warm-up servers before entering the pvp-servers or fight to the last man standing in our new exciting “Battle Royale”-mode.
- MLG ANTICHEATEnjoy a fair game experience thanks to our unique “MLG Anticheat” - highly optimized and originally developed for the Infestation engine.
- OPEN WORLDEnjoy one of the best open-world experiences ever created. Loot and fill up your global inventory with a large variety of items, such as guns and armor. Choose between a wide selection of maps and join. The open world offers the following server types:
- Official servers feature the big explorable maps, containing many cities and small towns., including a separate lounge server where players can trade their items.
- PVP-servers offer a selection of small maps where players compete in close combat action to kill and loot other players.
- Join a warmup-server and practice your competitive skills without the risk of losing any items.
- Upgrade your account to Premium and enjoy the exclusive Premium servers.
- Our beginner servers offers our new players to learn the game, facing players with less than 1 hour playtime.
- Wanna play in private or with friends? Rent your own password protected private server and play the game your own way!
- Official servers feature the big explorable maps, containing many cities and small towns., including a separate lounge server where players can trade their items.
- BATTLE ROYALEExperience our unique Battle Royale-mode, where the target is to be the last man standing. Survive by finding guns & items, conquer random airdrops, kill zombies & other players, and make sure to stay out of the expanding radiation zone. Be the last player alive to win.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- Combination of First Person and Third Person Perspectives.
- Personalize your inventory with our skin system. Skin boxes and skins can be bought or be looted in game servers.
- Easy to start! Loot is common and it takes a small amount of time to get into this game.
- Players can access their Global Inventory in various safe zones spread around the worlds or by entering the main menu.
- Drive around in cars to get to another location faster, cars can be picked up and stored for later use.
- You can easily find your friends using our friend system. Create your own clan and fight with your clan-members against other clans.
- Discover a huge variation of items, weapons, skins, melees, armors & more.
12. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
In Van Helsing III, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
- Story - Prepare to meet your darkest fears in the conclusion of this gothic-noir adventure trilogy. This is the finale, the darkest chapter of the adventures of Van Helsing.
- Classes - Choose from six playable classes: defeat your foes as the melee-specialist Protector, be the most accurate shooter as the Bounty Hunter, master the weird science as the Phlogistoneer, engineer your tactics as the Constructor, control the magical forces as the Elementalist or become a dark, stealthy killer as the Umbralist.
- Leveling - Become more powerful as you advance through the game: the level-up customization is more detailed and diverse than ever.
- Exploration - Explore new areas in this war-torn land of darkness - both in the physical world and the Ink.
- Camaraderie - Engage in witty banter with your loyal follower, Katarina - and finally, find out her secrets: the story of her past.
- Combat - Fight hordes of bloodthirsty enemies, now more feral and terrifying than ever. Take all the weapons and tools you need: choose from plenty of new powerful items for this adventure.
- Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode (8 players) or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
13. America's Army: Proving Grounds
America’s Army Proving Grounds is a free military game provided by the U.S. Army. The game is a part of America’s Army series.
The player performs as an infantryman, a part of a Long Range Combined Arms – Recon unit. The plot is based on the U.S. intervention in the Ostregal Islands as a call for defending the RDO Government which was struck by the Czervenians. The U.S. forces landed on the Islands to engage in police action and reconnaissance operations.
This is a classic first eye tactical shooter. The player is given certain tasks to perform as a part of the unit.
The aim is to stay alive in campaigns and fulfill each task. It is possible to change the character’s appearance even though the customization system is quite small. There are a few weapons including M4, M16, standard sniper rifle and shotgun. Maps are not too huge which makes it easier to go through a match. The maps vary in landscapes and size. Each one provides its benefits: it is possible to hide behind the trees in the forest mode or hole upon the earth in the field. The player is free to choose the very own tactics, be it the perfect stealth, merging in the terrain, or be it the classic get-through shooting campaign. The gameplay includes medical help; if the player is injured, it is possible to bandage yourself or wait for help.
Windward is a game in which the player takes the role of a sailing ship captain.
The game is set in the randomized, procedurally generated seas that serve as an open-world sandbox. The player controls a trading cog from the top-down view. He or she navigates the vessel through the seas, uncovers new areas and completes quests and tasks. Most of the tasks are simple and require the player to travel between cities. The ship can carry passengers and cargo to gain money and to fight pirates to gain influence. The goal is to profit from the trade, eventually to join one of the factions and help it to assume control over the new ports. There's no semblance of a plot.
The player can upgrade his or her ship to expand the cargo space to earn more money, as well as to increase its firepower and stamina to withstand battles against pirates. The combat system in Windward is simple. When the player's ship approaches the enemy, it fires its cannons. The player has no direct control over the cannons. However, he or she can manipulate the ship so that to take a better position and lure the enemy into a trap.
As the player progresses and gathers more money, he or she can hire other ships to serve his or her faction. They can form fleets to attack and capture enemy cities. However, the player still only directly controls the original ship.
15. Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
Fear the wolves. They are cold, they are hungry - and they will stop at nothing to survive…
Ragnarok. Legend has it that when the coldest winter descends, the Jotan will return to take their vengeance against the Gods of Asgard. The world is on the road to perdition and the fate of Midgard hangs in the balance. But when the Fire and Frost Giants begin to merge their armies, they encounter the clan of the Ulfung – the Wolves of Midgard. Bloody, but unbowed following the destruction of their village, this notorious band of ostracized Viking warriors are determined to seize their destiny and save the world. As clan chief, you must save Midgard from complete annihilation, and spearhead the charge to vanquish the fiendish creatures of the Fimbulwinter.
Fantasy Meets Norse MythologyTravel the realms of earthly Midgard, freezing Niflheim and boiling Balheim, either as a fierce Viking warrior or merciless shieldmaiden.
The Deadly FimbulwinterWithstand the deathly colds and protect yourself from exposure to nature’s wrath in order to survive.
Tribute To The GodsCollect blood from fallen enemies and sacrifice it at the altar to gain gifts from the Gods to enhance your powers.
Berserker RageLet your anger take hold by activating Rage Mode to overwhelm your enemies in bloodthirsty combat.
The Art Of CombatPerfect your skills with each weapon to unlock their true potential, including swords, bows and spell-powered canes.
The Power Of The GodsMake the abilities of the Gods your own by equipping power-infused amulets, like the Talismans of Thor or Loki. Put your new skills to the test by competing in the Trials of the Gods to earn further rewards.
TeamworkTeam up with a friend and journey to the Shores of Midgard together in an epic two player online co-op mode. Choose between four difficulty levels to suit your skills and talents. Do you dare attempt the unrelenting hardcore mode?
16. Might & Magic Heroes VII
Might & Magic® Heroes® VII makes a triumphant return bringing you the essence of turn based strategy gaming. Set in a fantasy universe with RPG progression with a strong story narrative, you will embark on a journey that you will never forget!
- Explore and conquer the enchanted world of Ashan
- Develop and manage your economy
- Lead armies of legendary creatures to battle
- Build up Heroes of Might & Magic with hundreds of abilities and powerful artifacts
17. Airscape - The Fall of Gravity
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is an indie platformer developed by Cross-Product.
A small octopus family falls victims to an unknown alien force and are captured by it. The youngest octopus sets out to find his family in an unfamiliar world in which it is possible to manipulate gravity.
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is a fast-paced action platformer with the addition of gravity shifting mechanics. The players have to traverse an environment consisting out of floating islands, water bodies, and robots. Five playable characters are available to the player, with every character having their own ups and downs.
It is essential to get used to the octopus movement, as it is realistically simulated. The players will experience a smooth transition between moving on land and swimming through numerous water bodies that are present in the game.
It is not possible to attack the enemies in Airscape - The Fall of Gravity. The players have to rely on their skills and intellect to outmaneuver and run away from their enemies. It is necessary to dodge bullets, avoid mines and outwit the enemy seekers. A hardcore difficulty option is available to the most dedicated players.
The game features 60 levels which are divided into 18 different zones, that vary in both their environments and gameplay.
18. SpellForce 2 Anniversary Edition
SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition presents the award-winning SpellForce saga hits: "SpellForce 2 – Shadow Wars" and the add-on "SpellForce 2 – Dragon Storm" for a spectacular game experience!
Experience the age of heroes: roleplaying action & realtime strategy in a perfect mix of genres.
Mysterious powers arise from darkness and shadow. They are threatening Eo, the world of SpellForce, already devastated by wars and sundered by intrigues. A hero, born of the legendary Shaikan and linked by a life bond with an ancient dragon now holds the fate of the world in his hands! Unite powerful heroes and armies under your banners, as only with joined forces you can combat this threatening doom! The burden of ancient blood is heavy, and it is yours to carry…
Fight epic campaigns with your heroes, with over 90 hours of playing time.
Individual development of the avatar and heroes with an extensive skill tree!
Control various game factions with three races each in a life-like fantasy world.
Command infantry, mounted and flying units, and unleash the enormous titans!
Experience spectacular mass battles in breath-taking 3D graphics!Anniversary Edition Features:Re-implemented multiplayer and NAT traversal for a smooth online experience
Additions and Fixes for the Free Game Mode
Full compatibility with modern operating systemsMajor Engine & Technical Re-Design/Re-Work:Grass rendering improved
View distance improvements
Improved trees (trunk/branch)
Improved leaf rendering (add leaf subsurface scattering)
Improved lighting (per pixel, basic Bidirectional reflectance distribution function specular, rim light, view dependent ambient, etc)
Improved shadows (soft shadows, percentage-closer filtering)
Shader Model 3.0 usage only
19. The Dwarves
The Dwarves is a fantasy role-playing game with a strong story and tactically challenging real-time battles. 15 playable heroes, each with individual skills, are to be deployed cleverly. Take on superior numbers of orcs, ogres, älfs, bögnilim, zombies, dark mages and many more foes, to give them the low-down.
Based on the bestselling novel “The Dwarves” by Markus Heitz you’ll experience a fascinating tale revolving around the coolest fantasy race ever: The Dwarves!
- Tactical real-time battles: You’re fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity – that’s why the battles feel especially dynamic and “real”, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures. But beware: A lot of your actions on the world map have far-reaching consequences!
Dwarves! Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over – the age of the dwarves has come!
Categories in common with The Dwarves: Role Playing
Krater is real-time squad based dungeon crawling adventure. The game combines fast paced combat, tactical squad management, crafting, and questing all seen from a classic RTS perspective.
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
21. Dragon Nest Europe
Dive into blazingly fast combat action with visually stunning skills in a world caught in the wake of ancient dragons and waiting for the ancient Prophet to discover her powers. Immerse in an epic story with classic MMORPG and role-playing elements paired with a unique, console-like third-person perspective.
No monotone “click and wait” or “turn-based” combat! Experience blazingly fast console quality action and thrilling combos for intense, non-stop action in a magical world.
Class and Specialization System:
Nine main classes with their own unique fighting style. Develop your character by individually specializing in more and more detailed combat skill trees.
Intuitive and Engaging Game Play:
Clear goals paired with intuitive, convenient controls encouraging a wide range of players to become fully engaged in the action and dive into the game.
Player vs. Player (PvP):
A unique and balanced PvP system, harmonizing each challenger's gear with the enemy's one. Only the most skilled players will endure the fierce combats across many different modes and maps.
Dungeon-heavy Game Play:
Venture through dozens of dungeons and challenging Nests with hundreds of quests.
Play for free:
No payments necessary, Dragon Nest is completely free to play.
22. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
An Epic Tale - Follow Adol on his latest adventure and uncover the mysteries of the cursed island.
Party On! – Change your playable character on-the-fly as you battle ferocious foes in lightning-fast combat.
Another Side – Unravel the mystery of the blue-haired maiden Dana through her unique gameplay sections.
It Takes a Village! – Rescue your fellow shipwrecked passengers and bring them to your village where they will provide valuable services.
23. Stranded Deep
Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Experience terrifying encounters both above and below an endless environment. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play.
Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
- Generate an Infinite Number of Procedural Worlds - Explore Pacific islands, reefs, and bottomless ocean trenches filled with detailed biomes!
No two worlds are the same - You can generate a completely new and randomized world at any time. You can also mix your own maps created with the map editor in with the procedurally created maps in the world for a more customized experience. If you feel like sharing, you can even share your world seed with other players.
* Please note, currently the generated world size is limited to 6.25km2 but the final world size will be much larger.
- Dynamic Weather and Day-Night Cycle - Struggle to navigate stormy seas or enjoy basking with a coconut on a sunny afternoon.
- Unique Physically-based Crafting System - Harvest resources to create equipment by combining them together in the physical world - no crafting slots!
- Unique Physically-based Building System - Settle on an island and construct a shelter or venture the seas with your own built raft.
- Detailed Survival Aspects and Interaction - Manage your vitals of hunger, thirst, blood, and health against the harshness of mother nature.
- Random Loot and Collectables - Search sunken shipwrecks and islands for interesting and rare equipment.
- Hunting and fishing - Spear small animals in the shallows or risk the depths with a spear gun in search of larger meals. Starve an island of resources or maintain and manage its growth.
The things we want and things we know you want!
- Dealing with bugs -A lot of effort has been put into making sure your Stranded Deep experience is as bug free as possible, however the game is in an Early Access stage of development, so there will be bugs. We will be doing our best to squish them.
- Performance - Optimizing performance is an important ongoing process that will continue through the Early Access period.
- Island and Terrain Variety - Creating more unique biomes and biome parameters for different procedural generations.
- More Wildlife - Incorporating more fish and shark species and more interesting island wildlife like birds, snakes and lizards.
- An End-game Scenario - Making it possible to complete a series of optional tasks and progress through the world in an attempt to be rescued.
- Co-operative Gameplay - Where you can band together as a team of misfits and ration your supplies or eliminate each other one by one.
- Improved User Interface - All of the in-game UI is temporary and will be replaced with a more fitting theme.
- Occulus Rift Support
- Controller Support
- Much more! - See our website for more details, http://www.beamteamgames.com
24. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
The coup d’état that threatened to shake the foundation of the Liberl Kingdom has now come to a close and Her Majesty the Queen’s birthday celebrations are in full swing throughout the streets of Grancel. During that same night, a boy who vowed to make amends for his past disappeared before the girl he loved. Clutched in the girl’s hand was the one thing he left for her to remember him by: a harmonica. Now her journey to find him begins…
The Legend of Heroes Series Continues…
The tale of Estelle and Joshua concludes in this engaging narrative twice the size of its predecessor. Partner up with either Schera or Agate on over 70 hours of core gameplay to thwart the growing evil that threatens Liberl.
An Immersive Adventure
The meticulously detailed land of Liberl awaits your return with new quests, new mini-games, new collectibles, and new and familiar locations to explore populated by hundreds of unique NPCs with their own stories to tell.
Expanded Combat System
The series’ staple strategic turn-based system with unmatchable customization has been taken even further with all new arts, crafts, upgraded orbments, and combo attacks.
Falcom’s celebrated Sound Team jdk returns with 44 tracks to underscore the tumultuous resolution of one of the most moving and expansive JRPGs ever created.
The Hunter of Love
More Olivier than ever.
Categories in common with The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC: Role Playing
25. Shadows: Awakening
“An ancient proverb warns: ‘Never trust a demon, for betrayal is their very blood’.
Yet the Sura, the great ogres of the Wastes, have a different saying: ‘A demon honours its pact’. Perhaps when the race of men looks into the eyes of hell, they see their own darkness reflected…”
– Carissa Cantrecht
Shadows: Awakening is the new adventure in the Heretic Kingdoms saga. After the members of the secret council known as the Penta Nera are assassinated, their souls are consumed by the Devourers – evil demons which possess the ability to absorb the memories and personalities of the souls they acquire and materialize them as their puppets. Re-emerging into the mortal realm once again, the demonic Penta Nera continue their quest for power and immortality, but at what cost?
Shadows: Awakening is a unique, isometric single-player RPG with real-time tactical combat. You take control of a demon summoned from the Shadow Realm – the Devourer – to consume the souls of long-dead heroes and embark on an epic adventure with challenging gameplay, a gripping storyline and enchanting graphics. Do you have the focus and wits to master the world of the Heretic Kingdoms? Gather your party, control powerful heroes and use their skills to your advantage. But who is in charge… the demon, or the souls that it has devoured? It's up to you to either thwart a major threat and save the world, or to plunge it into complete disaster…
26. Skyshine's BEDLAM
"I haven’t seen a better looking game this year." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
You are the Mechanic, the last known member of a once-thriving guild of brilliant operators of the rolling fortresses called Dozers. You are in charge of commanding your crew in battles, managing your resources, improving your Dozer, interacting with various characters, and protecting your passengers while navigating through the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
27. Prime World
Prime World is a free online game in RPG / MOBA genre with a unique universe where tactical session battles, castle management, and hero development are mixed together.
Prime World brings the MOBA genre to a new level:
play in different modes;
improve your heroes not only on the battlefield but also in your own castle;
gather and create lethal combinations of skills;
use these combinations in battles to defeat your enemies.
An incredible amount of talents and skins allows you to build up a one of a kind character depending on your preferences!
The game is based on the conflict of lords, who fight in the endless battle for control over prime - the most important resource, the possession of which can change the alignment of forces. Prime is magic and a source of technology, a dangerous alien substance, which can change the world and give power over it - everyone needs it. The one who controls the prime, controls the whole world!
Gather a collection of exclusive talents and create an army of invincible heroes. Attack the enemy towers and conquer new territories. Conclude profitable alliances with other clans or subordinate them in battle. Become the first in the world of Praya!
Every hero in the world of Praya can become one of a kind with the help of the talent system.
Prime World features an exclusive terramorphing system, which allows you to capture lands by raising your faction’s flag over it. Native terrain beneath hero’s feet makes him more powerful.
There are few combat modes in the game, which are a bit different from each other. Check the schedule of the modes being online in the special thread in our Community Hub!
Every hero has multiple individual skins, which are made limited timed to different special occasions. Choose a suitable look for your hero, it’s up to you, how it will look like! What is more, skins provide suitable voice-overs and can even change the hero’s gender.
Prime World combines tactical fights with strategic elements. You can become a powerful commander and a magnificent ruler of your castle at the same time!
The game is based on the conflict of lords leading constant battles for prime with the help of their Heroes - warriors with unique abilities who can return to battle after being defeated again and again.
Prime World offers its players a rich social system: players can join clans and develop them together, capture clans of other players.
There are numerous ways to upgrade your character in battle sessions, from farming creeps to playing mini-games on the base. This makes PvP part of the game even more diverse.
28. Pox Nora
Pox Nora is an online, collectible, turn-based strategy game. Players can take their deck of Runes (cards) and go on an adventure in the many single player campaigns, skirmish against the AI, or battle against other players in player vs player matches. Public decks are available to unlock with gold or by playing the faction walkthrough campaigns. If you like Pox Nora, you can expand your deck options by purchasing additional rune packs that will give you access to more Champions, Spells, Relics and Equipment.
- Completely free to play with additional content available for purchase
- Wage war against opponents through exciting player vs. player gameplay
- Adventure with iconic characters in single player story campaigns
- Play the game with Public Decks you can unlock with gold and by playing the game
- Build decks from 8 unique factions through full or split faction play
- Build your collection of runes over time and customize your decks with the Rune Manager
- Trade runes with the community or build them with the Rune Forge
- Join in draft tournaments to win prizes
- Save up and spend virtual gold that you earn by playing the game to get additional characters and more in the Marketplace
To find out more visit the Pox Nora website http://www.poxnora.com/info/features.do
29. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition
Go behind enemy lines with the ultimate modern military shooter. Play as an American sniper dropped in Georgia, near Russian border. Choose your own path to accomplish your missions across an unforgiving open world.
Be a Sniper: Engage your targets from the long range. Factor in scope elevation, wind speed and direction, breath control and stance along with weapon and bullet choice.
Be a Ghost: Stalk your enemies and eliminate them silently with a broad variety of takedowns. The advanced stealth gameplay includes drone recon and vertical navigation.
Be a Warrior: Wield a wide variety of advanced weapons and modify them to suit the needs of your mission and your own personal style. Choose from assault rifles, shotguns, machine guns and even explosives.
Be All Three: You are an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in Georgia, near the Russian border. Ruthless warlords have taken over part of the area and it falls on you to prevent the entire country from collapsing into chaos.
30. Art of War: Red Tides (Coming Soon)
It is as simple as follows
- Set troop: select a race, choose ten units under this race to set up your troop and then join the battle.
- Send troop: you have 18 seconds to prepare during each wave, and you need to observe the battle, speculate enemy’s intention and then send appropriate types and number of units to the battlefield.
- Destroy enemy turrets and base: continually overwhelm each enemy, unleash Commander Skills, cooperate with your teammates, pull down their three turrets one by one, and destroy their base.
- Emphasize teamwork in confronting the enemy
- Support over 300 units that can fight smart in the fiery battle at the same time
- Command concisely, play smart, and operate conveniently on different devices
- With over 120 kinds of units in three races, the game emphasizes Strategic Thinking, the core element reflected in the classic strategy games. It is easy to learn but hard to master.
Art of War: Red Tides will adopt “free download + in-game purchase” pattern, and the in-game store will sell neither exclusive items that could influence the match, nor in-game currencies.
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to:
The developer of the map Desert Strike of StarCraft 2. Without the enlightenment of the Desert Strike, Art of War: Red Tides could never be possible.
The test this time will have no wipe of progress. We will continue to optimize the units balance and other features, so you may find a lot of adjustments in a period. But never ever hesitate to share your opinions and advice with us, as you can help us make the game better.
Look forward to your advice and opinions.
Let’s start our journey, commanders!
31. Riff Racer - Race Your Music!
Includes 25 fantastic bundled tracks!! Or, race your own music...
Inspired by some of our favourite games like Wipeout, Trackmania, Vib-Ribbon and Audiosurf…
Riff Racer is a high-octane music based racing game where we create racetracks from the songs in your music library.
Not a rhythm game, but a fresh twist on music-powered game creation. Action on track is synced to the audio, you literally have to race the music to stay in time and score points.
You've seen other music powered games, Riff Racer takes the concept to the next level with our innovative MEGA engine. It takes any audio file, analyses it down to its core components and creates a unique racing experience from the structure of the song.
Verses, choruses and drops become checkpoints, and the environment and cars are styled to the genre of music you're playing.
Experiment with your music collection and find out which songs make the best racetracks!
- Be the first to 'create' a race-track from a song and have your name forever enshrined on the track’s leaderboard.
- Multiplayer features - Challenge your friends' ghosts to your favourite tunes and beat their high-scores on the track!
- **Please note Riff Racer does not support live multiplayer***
- Score big for staying in sync, whilst performing stunts, jumps, drifts and rolls!
Riff Racer has unique environment styles based on different music genres, and a selection of genre based cars and liveries (and some secret cars you have to work out how to unlock!).
Riff Racer currently supports MP3, FLAC, and OGG file formats.
Riff Racer has full controller support in that you don't need a mouse and keyboard to play the game, but we only support newer xinput devices such as the X-Box 360 and X-Box One controllers. Older directinput controllers such as the Logitech Dual Action are not currently supported.
32. Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga
Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga is a retro inspired 2.5D platformer adventure game set in fantasy prehistoric time. You play as a Caveman, exploring various levels and overcoming physical obstacles. Levels become increasingly more difficult as you encounter new enemies, obstacles, traps and more!
33. Diehard Dungeon
Combining its own unique take on the real-time roguelike genre, with a nostalgic 16-bit look and feel, Diehard Dungeon is a game that feels both familiar and quite different at the same time.
Followed by a trusty, treasure collecting companion chest, you must make your way through the dungeons many randomly-generated rooms and levels. Armed with a sword and a ‘hand cannon’, all manner of nasty dungeon dwellers, bosses and traps will need to be defeated or traversed in order to emerge from the dungeon victorious!
To aid you in your quest, you may be lucky enough to encounter one or more upgrades or new abilities scattered throughout the dungeon, or bump into the remnants of other players (Champions) via the unlockable 'Champion Mode'. Champions wander atop the dungeon walls, ready to unleash their souls upon passers by. Be careful though, as not all Champions are helpful.
A randomly generated dungeon is created every playthrough, with many secrets and multiple outcomes.
The game features a dynamic difficulty and ranking system - the better you do, the more challenging the game will become. Only the most skilled dungeon escapees will attain the highest ranks.
Do you have what it takes to survive the dungeon?
- Mayhem: You have 3 minutes to get a high score by any means necessary. Mayhem is easy to learn, but difficult to master.
- Survival: An endless series of progressively harder dungeon rooms. Avoid receiving damage and clear rooms within the time limit for bonuses.
- Fading Light: Destroy 10 pyramids as quickly as possible, whilst avoiding the gaze of the searching eyes, and the hordes of bloodthirsty zombies.
Each minigame has a global leaderboard.
34. We Are The Dwarves
The Dwarven stars are slowly dying-- putting the race at the edge of extinction. Deliverance is poised upon three Dwarven astronauts who are sent on an expedition to find a new star in the depths of the Endless Stone. Take control of Forcer, Smashfist, and Shadow as they explore the unknown territories of the stone universe while meeting new civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of space.
We Are The Dwarves is an action-based tactical adventure with active pause (extreme slowdown of time) placing you in control of three Dwarven astronauts. Forcer is capable of ranged destruction, and timely set-up exectution. Smashfist, a brute at heart, gets up close and personal with rage worth avoiding. Shadow stays just where you'd expect him to, launching deadly successive assassinations and precision archery from afar. As a trio, combine each dwarfs attack styles into orchestrated destruction against your foe.
Features of We Are The Dwarves -
Three distinct characters, each with an array of abilities and talents.
Individual skill trees for each dwarf; customization varies from stealth to slasher.
Pause and queue gameplay - slow time and set up a series of commands to be executed.
Enemies vary in sense interaction, picking up movement, ambient noise and scent.
35. Tribal Pass
Peace no more. Tomorrow – no more.
Shaman said: "Flaming Dew scorches the earth, wipes the life – soon."
Shaman said: "Death remains here. Life awaits – somewhere." The tribe sets off. For the Big Pass.
Tribal Pass is a tactical hardcore runner comprised of resource management and environment interactions – all on the run.
Tribesmen make their way through the unfriendly wilds encountering a quick river, a herb, a human and a beast of various danger. You play around encounters, splitting and uniting the tribe, arming it properly, making sure your people are alive and your food is in stock.
Please mind the fact that this really is a RUNNER (of no sort you've ever seen, though) – there's no stopping till the sun drops and the run ends.
The runs are procedurally built and ruthless to new players, but eventually it all depends on the player's skill.
Somewhere between a platformer, a puzzle game and a great big dollop of pure fun, Fly’N will challenge your skills through more than forty levels set in a luxuriant world featuring charming visuals.
Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees from Dyer, the loony hair-dryer who intends to destroy their Helys! Redistribute the Helys and play with the environment to free the inhabitants of Helicia.
It’s up to you to control the Buds: four different characters with unique powers, guardians of the World-Trees. Watch out - Their path is peppered with pitfalls, each one more hazardous than the rest! When you find yourself in a tricky situation, you’ll have to figure out the right combination of powers and actions that will save the day…Key Features:
- Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees:
- Fly'N uses his singing to interact with his environment and keep moving.
- Lyft can stick to almost any wall.
- Ywok, once inflated like a balloon, is invincible and bounces everywhere.
- Nyls propels himself through the air.
- Switch between Innate and Subtle Visions when to find your way through
- Redistribute the Helys in order to play with the environment and free the inhabitants of Helicia
- Challenge your skills through more than forty levels.
- Reach the top tier of the STEAM leaderboards and compare your scores with your friends and the developers.
37. Aarklash: Legacy
In Aarklash: Legacy take command of a mercenary squad in search of truth and guide it through countless battles.
Welcome to Aarklash, a land of chaos where incessant battles between the forces of Light, Destiny and Darkness have lasted since the beginning of time. At the heart of this conflict, a group of mercenaries, wrongly accused of crimes against the Lion of Alahan, is being hunted down. Convinced that they are in the right, and intent on fighting their enemies to the bitter end, they will set forth on an epic adventure where they will discover dark secrets. A path strewn with obstacles and many unfriendly characters awaits them. Go into battle and fight for your life! Your actions will determine the destiny of Aarklash…
Inspired by the Confrontation figurines universe, Aarklash: Legacy is a tactical adventure game. The player will find himself at the heart of the intrigue, controlling a group of 4 characters and leading them into battle across the lands of Alahan, Acheron, and the Behemoth. Final victory for the mercenaries is gained by the use of a wide range of powers which are enhanced through looting items and managed via skills trees which can be reset at will. Interaction between the heroes is also important and real bonds will be created between them as the game progress. Both fun and action await you in Aarklash: Legacy!
- Take part in an epic campaign, mixing adventure and tactical combat, following a rich storyline that will transport you into the fantasy world of Aarklash.
- Thanks to the active pause system, choose the best tactics to succeed in battle.
- At any time in the game, dissolve your team and then recombine it by choosing 4 characters from the available 8.
- Through numerous and intense battles, make your heroes work together using group skills.
- A skill tree will allow you to change the skills of each of your characters. Find the best combinations to take full advantage of the possibilities of your group as a whole.
- Take on enemies and various organized groups, who also have their own skills!
- Loot objects from your enemies and progress your group throughout the game.
38. Grotesque Tactics 2 – Dungeons and Donuts
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts is the successor to the celebrated RPG-parody Grotesque Tactics. Experience an ironic story-driven RPG with humorous dialogue-puzzles in the style of Monkey Island as well as a strategic combat system, where your party members are controlled simultaneously.
Our story starts as the citizens of the Kingdom of Glory celebrate their victory over the Dark Church. While in the catacombs of their former enemies, their revelry is disturbed by a sudden all-encompassing fog. The citizens wrapped by the fog disappear screaming into nothing. Those that remain alive after the strange attack, barricade themselves in the depths of the catacombs. As time passes, food becomes scarce and the people of the Kingdom of Glory begin to realize that they might all meet their demise. The ‘heroic’ Knights of Glory, shady mercenaries and the arrogant high elves band together into guilds in order to survive and escape the dank catacombs. Unfortunately, the guilds are far too concerned with their distaste for each other and are oblivious to the awakening of dark forces in the dungeons below…
- Experience the thrilling, deadly and sometimes humorous turn-based combat.
- Join up with comrades-in-arms and create your own guild to help defeat the mighty bosses.
- Play babysitter as you alleviate conflict amongst your party, so they attack the enemy and not each other.
- Each guild member has a talent tree to improve and specialize their skills after your advancements.
- You can choose from three different factions; the High Elves, the Mercenary Guild or the Kingdom of Glory.
- Each faction has an alternate ending depending on decisions made in the game.
- The story pokes fun at the RPG genre and popular games, such as Oblivion, Gothic and LOTR.
- Become a successful Guild Master by collecting gold and improving your reputation.
- Food is rare and has become the new currency - collect food, learn to cook and woo survivors to your side with delicious meals such as hippie grub, spider salami, or the zombie cocktail!
- Different levels of difficulty make sure that both beginners and experts will enjoy the game.
39. Rising World
Please note that this game is currently in Alpha state
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!Features
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environment
- Both single and multi-player modes
- 200 different building materials
- Place customised images in your world
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics - trees and items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Powerful Modding/Plugin API
Your purchase entitles you to receive all future updates free of charge!
40. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition
In addition to the game, get the season pass and its bonuses (3 special costumes including a wedding dress)!
2026, Sword Art: Origin, a new VRMMORPG has emerged. Kirito meets a mysterious NPC and receives a cryptic message. This game, though familiar to him, is not the same as the one he escaped years ago…
ORIGINAL STORYTELLING supervised by Reki Kawahara, creator of Sword Art Online.
MASSIVE EXPANSIVE WORLD with a stronger sense of adventure.
MULTIPLAYER MODE to enjoy the game with 3 other players.
FEELS LIKE ITS MMORPG ORIGINS thanks to MMORPG-like interface, 16-character teams and fierce raid Boss battles.
Mytheon is a light MMO-RPG which can be played solo or as a group which combines elements of action RPGs and collectible card games. You create an avatar from one of three classes and collect stones of power which act as your spells, abilities and pets. Using the stones, you can explore 14 different adventure areas to collect loot and new stones. Your ultimate goal is to defeat Zeus and the Greek pantheon of gods on Mount Olympus. Welcome to the world of Mytheon, Stonecaster!
Originally released in 2010 as a free-to-play Action-RPG MMO, the game has been slightly redesigned to support a simple one-time purchase for all core content.
- Explore on your own or meet up with friends to defeat the gods.
- No microtransactions!
- Three classes with unique stone sets.
- Unique combat system using randomized “stones of power” to summon powerful minions and spells to the battlefield.
- Over 130 stones of power to collect; create battle sets (“decks”) from your collection to take to adventure zones. Customize your battle set to face your foes.
- Hang out with your friends in Argos, the Greek hub zone. Argos holds all of the shops, quest-givers and lore for the world of Mytheon.
- 14 instanced adventure zones to explore, including two end-game max level zones. Each zone has a final boss that will require great skill or a group to defeat.
- Play solo or group with three additional friends to face tough foes.
- Three dueling arenas to practice your skills against friends.
- Three PvP scenario maps – face off against another group of players to see who can defeat the boss and collect the chest.
- Mail and Broker systems allow you to trade or sell your hard won loot to other players.
- Form a guild with like-minded Stonecasters.
- Thousands of loot items to find and equip on your avatar.
- Hundreds of quests (Labors) available. All quests are repeatable up to their level cap.
- In-game achievements (Feats) available for every adventure zone.
- Use the Stoneforge to craft new stones or gear from recipes found in the world, or sacrifice your unneeded stones to try for a new one.
42. Everreach: Project Eden
WELCOME TO EDEN
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents.
Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with tactical ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
DIVE INTO A SCI-FI EPIC!
Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions
- Customize your skills and gear through a classic skill tree with over 80 upgrades
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden's beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artist who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
- Designed to be played with mouse and keyboard or gamepad
EXPLORE A BEAUTIFUL ALIEN PLANET
- Explore Eden, the first habitable planet discovered in our galaxy
- Roam through the unique biosphere in diverse biomes like deserts, forests and caves
- Stumble upon hidden loot and optional story elements scattered throughout the open environments
- Discover the fate of other civilizations in Everreach’s deep lore
EVERREACH: PUTTING THE STARS IN REACHWelcome to Eden, the first habitable planet we've discovered in our galaxy, with a lush environment, unique biosphere and the first evidence of alien civilization. Thanks to your advance purchase, our plans for an exclusive luxury settlement are well underway. A team of scientists, mechanics, and construction workers is already planetside, building a network of settlements and cities for you and your fellow colonists.
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen complications on-site, our official opening date has been slightly delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience. A team of highly trained specialists has been dispatched to Eden to evaluate the situation and restore regular operation as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing Eden Colony and Everreach Industries!
Games we love and were inspired by:
- Mass Effect Series
- Destiny Series
- Gears of War Series
- Halo Series
Thanks for such good and inspiring games <3!
43. Prime Arena
Prime Arena is a combination of MOBA and survival gameplay inspired by PUBG.
This dynamic deathmatch arena is free of forced socialization and thus of toxic atmosphere found in MOBAs.
Victory fully depends on player’s skill and reaction speed — no teammates, no cry!
The game currently is in Coming Soon status on Steam. Developers follow players` feedback and ideas constantly to implement the best of them in the game
Key Features: Victory depends on you and on you only!The game is meant for solo carries — victory fully depends on your skill and reaction speed.
No teamplay, no teammates — everybody competes with everyone. The only one will stand till the end!Quick sessions and rapid gameplay!The game sessions are held in a highly dynamic tempo, which is additionally accelerating by the decreasing map.
And if you got killed — you can dive into a new game at once, without having to wait for the current session to end.Choose your Hero, choose your type!Currently, there are about 20 heroes in Prime Arena, each with its own abilities and gameplay style, and this amount will grow progressively. KDR of a player with any other player! Alliances in Prime Arena appear and break down every minute, but all the statistics are there to stay. Learn the history of your opposition with any enemy!
44. Legends of Persia
Legends of Persia is a highly ambitious Action RPG Adventure which incorporating bloody battles, item usage, character building, and storyline incorporation. The storyline revolves around Keykhosro, the son of the Persian prince Siavosh, who in the name of his father’s blood seeks to take revenge upon Afrasiab, the king of Tooran. Throughout the game, the character will face difficult challenges to overcome, such as defeating massive waves of enemies, encountering difficult bosses, and finally dealing with Afriasiab, his father’s killer.Game Mechanics
5 attractive locations and more than 200 weapons and items to use, ‘Legends Of Persia’ is packed full of features! The game will also include 3 different hero characters, and lots of unique challenging enemies. Already a thriving and popular game on Steam Greenlight, prepare to get blown away with the addictive gameplay and fantastic graphics!Key Features
• Wide Range of Magic spells and abilities to use
• Hundreds of items
• Menacing boss battles
• 3 characters to choose from.
• Experience the dramatic events between seasons through a brand new original story!
• Built from the ground up to support modding (editor will be available soon )
• Ongoing free updates ( upcoming updates will be free charge for customers who purchase this game )
• Many expansions available post-release.Story
At the height of the glorious Persian king KayKavoos' reign, he had dominance over half the lands of his age. Seeking to cement his legend, he looked next to conquering the heavens.
Lashing a great sky chariot to four mighty birds, the lord of Persia ascended far above the earth.
Before the king's ambition could be fully realized, an angel appeared to quell his flight. But as the celestial creature prepared to strike down the Persian king, the glowing spirit of a child materialized.
“Stay your hand, angel! I am KayKhosro, this great king's yet-unborn son. If you destroy this man for his arrogance now, you destroy me! To rob him of his present would be to rob me of my future.”
The angel paused, considered the spirit's words, and sent the zealous King's chariot crashing down to the realm of Earth from whence it came.
“I am forbidden from severing your bloodline, and have returned your ancestor to his kingdom alive, but the burdens upon you are heavy, indeed.”
The angel embraced the spirit child, imparting these words.
“You will be born into an age of conflict, your ancestors beset upon each other with steel and cruelty, and your people will look to you for guidance. One day, evil will descend upon the borders of Persia, and you must be ready.
Now, rest, child. Your time has yet to come...”
45. The Order of the Thorne - The King's Challenge
In a world far away, a tale of great adventure is coming to the land of Uir. Join Finn the bard on his quest to write 'the greatest ballad ever' as he undertakes "The King's Challenge".
Every ten years, the ruler of the Faerie Realm, King Quilhairn, offers up his latest challenge to those brave enough to undertake the quest. Their prize? One wish, any wish that is within his power to grant, and the prestige of being lauded as "Hero of the Faerie Kingdom".
Do you have the will and determination to guide Finn on his quest? Play your magic lute to discover the secrets of the land and entertain its people. Meet all kinds of interesting creatures, and prove your worth in this classic point and click adventure.
Be a Bard! The challenge awaits!!
46. Runic Rampage
Sharpen your axe and equip your hammer - Runic Rampage is the brutal action adventure every dwarf has been waiting for. Master fatal combos and unleash powerful spells to defeat hordes of ruthless foes in intense melee combat.
Legend says that once a rune stone protected the dwarves, but it disappeared and war destroyed the kingdom. You play Grimbard - last champion of the dwarfs. On your quest to collect the missing rune stone fragments you have to survive the desert, enter dark and mysterious woods, descend to the deepest caves and climb the top of the Frozen Fortress. Uncover the truth about your kingdom's downfall and change the destiny of your nation.
Prepare for a fast-paced, yet narrative dungeon brawling experience in a world of thick atmosphere.Game Features
- Stylized over-the-top violence - execute satisfying fatal combos
- Ruthless bosses - defeat them with your head and hammer
- Dynamic enemy damage - dodge their attacks, make them hurt each other and smash them into the ground
- Fantastic soundtrack and custom-crafted soundscapes - dive deep into the world's atmosphere
- Procedurally generated level layouts with an adaptive music system - explore and master different battlegrounds every time you play
47. Siegecraft Commander
Real-time or Turn-Based Strategy
Siegecraft Commander offers a real-time strategy (RTS) single-player campaign, while providing both turn-based and RTS options for high-stakes multiplayer matches!
In turn-based matches, plan the location of the towers, units and walls in your fortress to outmaneuver your foes, then tactically think and precisely aim when starting your attack! In real-time, quickly construct a base that can win the war and start an all-out offensive. Both offer easy-to-learn strategic elements combined in subtle ways to yield a rich tactical experience!
Web of Control
Siegecraft Commander hosts two-sided battles where each faction must destroy the other’s central base, known as a Keep. Players build a network by aiming and launching new towers from existing structures, advancing toward an enemy’s Keep while bolstering their own defenses.
Let the Dominos Fall
When a tower is destroyed, any descendant structures it helped create fall like dominoes. Precise aim is vital when launching TNT barrels, cluster mines and other projectiles at ground units and opposing structures; one well-placed shot can take out the majority of an opponent’s towers or units!
Tower Tech Trees
Every tower boasts a distinct advantage; a Barracks generates foot soldiers that advance into enemy lines, while Ballistas act as passive defenders against air-based units. Learn the pros and cons of each unit as you send them into battle and master the art of war!
A Story of Intertwined Destinies
Play through the stories of the Knights of Freemoi and the tribal Lizardmen. The Knights are greedy treasure hunters and the Lizardmen are led by a psychotic Shaman, yet their stories are connected in ways you might not expect. Learn the secrets of the medieval world of Siegecraft and uncover the true evil that hides within!
Play as the Knights of Freemoi or the tribal Lizardmen. Penetrate the puzzle-like defenses of pre-designed enemy fortresses. Defend against waves of enemies using Tower Defense-like strategies, while expanding your base and destroying the unit-spawning structures.
Engage in local hot-seat or online internet multiplayer, with a selection of different optional game rules, maps, and game modes and AI bots to choose from.. Siegecraft Commander has a match-making system which groups you with 1-3 other players quickly and across compatible platforms.
48. Worlds of Magic
Worlds of Magic is a 4X turn-based strategy game. Players can explore and conquer an almost limitless number of procedurally generated universes, using military and magical power to overcome their foes. Found cities, raise armies, research and cast spells, hire powerful heroes, and create powerful magical artifacts. All will help you in your bid to become the supreme Sorcerer Lord.
Customize your own Sorcerer Lord to rule the empire or choose a pre-generated character.
Select from 13 spell circles that will determine which of the over 400 spells your lord can learn.
Choose from over 40 disciplines that give your lord specific advantages or disadvantages.
Pick one of 8 races to be the first in your empire.
Seven Planes of Existence all with their own special features.
Select the size of the universe and customize the planes.
Each plane can be up to 256x128 world tiles.
Over 40 types of world features filled with guardians and loot.
Over 50 different kinds of buildings to improve your settlements.
Over 100 unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon.
Found new settlements to increase your empire's power.
Conquer neutral and enemy cities to extend your borders.
12 types of terrain spread throughout the planes, each offering their own benefits.
Over 25 different world resources that can improve production or be used to craft artifacts.
Capture cities of different races in order to add their military units to your armies.
Use diplomacy to get an edge over your enemies.
Play out combat on a tactical battle board or auto-calculate to save time.
Hire heroes and equip them with magical weapons and armor.
Units gain experience and become more powerful as they achieve victory after victory.
Use tactical, strategic, and global spells to destroy your enemies.
Battlecursed is an uncompromising dungeon crawler from a first-person perspective in a gritty and immersive 3D environment. Gameplay pits players against an onslaught of dark fantasy inspired enemies as they lead their own unique combination of hired mercenary heroes through a cursed labyrinth that has claimed the lives of thousands.
Players will explore the intricate histories of Pylandria as they unravel the mysteries shrouding the identity of an evil tyrant loath to release his grasp on life and power, and the even more ancient evil that drives him. Through relentless combat and exploration, players will uncover the secrets of their adversary as they strive to break his millennium long curse.
BUILD YOUR PARTY
Recruit and customize a party of adventurers to face the recently risen Lich Lord Xelo Van. Choose from multiple classes, and equip weapons and artifacts to further enhance their abilities.
ROGUELIKE GAME ELEMENTS
Tactical choices, permadeath, and split-second life or death decisions add roguelike game elements to this hybrid ARPG/dungeon crawler.
Guild and settlement upgrades allow players to personalize hero abilities and gameplay. Spend your gold and glory to unlock secret knowledge and hidden powers.
GENERATED DUNGEON ADVENTURES
Procedural labyrinths and a wide variety of quests and objectives create constantly changing adventures. Xelo Van's nightmarish dungeon is never without some new threat...
Engage in fast-paced, real-time combat against Xelo Van's monstrous army.
Will you answer the call?
50. Davyria: Heroes of Eternity
Davyria is an action role-playing game with a well-designed and challenging combat system. You play an Eternal Warrior wandering the barren island of Davyria.Features
- A skill based and challenging combat system
- Dark Comic Graphics
- A variety of different weapons (greatswords, axes, swords, hammers and more)
- Different npcs with which you can speak, trade or solve quests for them
- Wander through a barren land divided by the conflict between two incredibly powerful beings
- Discover an epic story line and get special items by finishing side quests