The best games like Maelstrom (2018) are:
- arrow_rightEndless Legend
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
- arrow_rightDungeons 2
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
100 Best Games Like Maelstrom (2018):
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (27)
- PlayStation 4 (35)
- iOS (20)
- Android (12)
- macOS (43)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (13)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (22)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (36)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (2)
Smite is a free-to-play MOBA game developed by Hi-Rez Studios.
Gods from multiple mythologies serve as playable characters in the game. Each god has three base abilities, one ultimate ability, and one passive ability. Each character can buy up to 6 passive items that grant stats bonuses and up to 2 active items that give the player new abilities such as teleporting or healing. Such items don't require mana but have a long recovery time.
The goal of the game is to destroy the opposing team's lane defenders and their Titan. Players are followed by minions that deal small amounts of damage to towers, lane defenders, the Titan or the opposing players.
Smite features a five-class system. Players are free to choose from assassin, warrior, mage, hunter and guardian classes. Each class has it's own specifics and should be carefully chosen according to the situation on the arena.
In contrast to other MOBA's, there are multiple game modes in Smite. The main differences between them are the amount of gold the players spawn with, the number of players, and the number of lanes.
Categories in common with SMITE: Action
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
3. Endless Legend
This is a 4X turn-based strategy from the Endless series from developers who previously worked on the projects of the French publisher Ubisoft. Endless Legend unlike other games of the series uses a fantasy setting, many fans of the genre named the game fantasy-world Civilization.
Players will have to lead one of the factions and through exploration, battles and diplomacy gain control over the game’s world. The action takes place in the fictional kingdom of Auriga, with each playthrough, data on ecosystems and landscapes are created randomly, assuming each new take on the game is not similar to the previous one. The seizure of territory and its development occurs with the help of cities.
For development, it is necessary to collect the resources that are used to construct and recruit the army. In total there are five such resources: food, industry, unique for the series of play dust, science and influence, and 13 factions with unique units and gameplay.
Kholat is the survival horror game centered around the events that took place in real life.
The events depicted in the game force the player to explore the world of Kholatsyakhl — Ural mountain, leaving no stone unturned to find the truth about the death of nine students on the Dyatlov Pass. The point of the game is to find all of the notes and progress through the plot, but collecting all the items is not necessary — it is nonetheless recommended to assemble them all to recollect the 1959 events.
The game is mostly about exploring and uncovering the mystery behind the death of the hike participators. There are some jump-scares involved. The gameplay centers around walking and hiding from The Shadows of the dead students— the only hostile characters in the game. With the absence of jumping ability, the protagonist has quite a few exploring tricks at their disposal. The game is strictly linear giving, however, with the ability to replay the main plot, collecting every possible note.
Kholat is often considered to have atmospheric and immersive experience thanks to Shaun Bin voiceover and the unique soundtrack; all of the above is considered as a softening factor for the games various flaws: a bunch of invisible walls, optimization issues and no narrative as a whole.
5. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
The game takes place in the universe of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, on a planet called Tartarus.
You play as Gabriel Angelos, the commander of the Space Marines, who comes to the planet to fight the Armada of orcs because they have become a real problem of the star system. Later he learns that the Chaos forces are the leaders of the Orcs. The Sorcerer, Sindri Myr betrays his master, Baal. Then Gabriel was betrayed by his friend, who gave the sorcerer Sindri Myr a mystical artefact - Maledictum, but despite this, Sindri Myr leaves Isador to fight alone, and he dies. Sindri uses the stone to turn into the Daemon Prince with the stone's power.
The player is given the opportunity to collect resources and spend them on the construction of the base, the development of technology and the creation of military units. However, in this game, much attention is paid to the tactical component.
Fights, as a rule, are not large crowds of troops, but small groups of 4-8 people and the number of military equipment is calculated units. There are also personal limitations. For example, the number of Orc races and chaos builders is limited to 4-5 units.
Categories in common with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition: Strategy
6. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
7. Dungeons 2
Dungeons 2 is a strategy game where you take on the role of an evil lord named the Ultimate Evil that wants to restore his power over the lands he lost. While the Ultimate Evil himself is an embodied spirit, he can control minions that fight and build facilities. The Evil, in his turn, has to keep them happy so the minions could continue their work and stay loyal.
The game combines elements of a real-time strategy and dungeon manager. The simulation part of the game is focused on the underworld where you are to build dungeons and summon new monsters that will serve you. As soon as you decide to go up and occupy several castles, Dungeons 2 turns into a tactical game where you need to manage your units effectively.
Dungeons 2, as a follower of Dungeons, keeps its sarcastic spirit and the narration that helps you to understand the tasks and just entertains you. Despite the dark setting of the game, it’s full of pop culture references including Lord of the Rings and Warcraft, and filled with dark humor.
8. FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
FINAL FANTASY X tells the story of a star blitzball player, Tidus, who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace Sin.
FINAL FANTASY X-2 returns to the world of Spira two years after the beginning of the Eternal Calm. Having been shown a mysterious but familiar image in a sphere, Yuna becomes a Sphere Hunter and along with her companions Rikku and Paine, embarks on a quest around the world to find the answers to the mystery within.
Based on the international versions of the games that were previously only released in Japan and Europe, FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster brings these timeless classics forward to the current generation of fans, old and new alike.
Characters, monsters, and environments have been fine-tuned to HD detail, providing a richer, deeper FINAL FANTASY visual experience.
Other features in the PC version include remastered/rearranged BGM,
International Edition content,
Auto-save and 5 game boosters including high speed and no encounter modes.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster: Role Playing
9. Black Desert Online
Players will enjoy jaw-dropping graphics, intuitive skill-based combat, and an immersive story encased in our expansive world that’s just waiting to be explored. Accompanied by a Black Spirit, a companion whose destiny is intertwined with their own, players will discover the secret of the Black Stones and the history of their corrupting effects.
- Robust Character Creation Tools - Make the character YOU want to play.
- Seamless Movement Throughout the World – No loading times necessary as you explore.
- Combo-Oriented, Non-Targeted Combat - Take part in fast-paced, action-packed combat with skills that can be chained through combos.
- Unique Weather and Climate - The weather and climate will have various effects on different zones that players can adapt to.
- Day / Night Cycle – Along with unique weather and climate changes, the game revolves around a day/night cycle that alters NPC behavior and triggers various events based on the time of day.
- Instanced Player Housing – From tents to palaces and everything in between, players can furnish and customize their own homes and can hire NPCs to keep your place clean or purchase things from the marketplace.
- Mounted Combat – Utilize your trusted mounts on the battlefield and take advantage of their mobility and effectiveness in combat. Keep in mind, however, that mounts will need to be cared for, housed and protected as they can die in combat.
- Boss Hunts - Group up with friends or other players to hunt down field bosses and world bosses to get that rare loot.
- Siege Warfare - Massive free-for-all guild battles! Join a guild and participate in daily node wars or weekly conquest wars against many other competing guilds. Win the node or castle and claim it for a week to collect taxes to increase your guild funds.
- Ocean Contents - Craft your boat and make sail to the vast oceans to fish, hunt ocean monsters and bosses, underwater exploring and gathering, quest missions, trade, and so much more.
- Taming & Breeding - Catch and tame horses and elephants in the wild to make it your mount. You can also breed horses for better offspring with improved mount stats and skills.
- Crafting - Enjoy all aspects of crafting in Black Desert from tools, weapons, armor, jewelry, boats, costumes, outfits, and more. Just about everything can be crafted in the world of Black Desert Online.
- Profession - Take part and grow your character into a profession that can help your income. With professions like gathering, processing, cooking, alchemy, training, fishing, hunting, trading, farming, and sailing, you can choose to play Black Desert Online the way you want to.
10. Sacred Gold
A shadow of evil has fallen on the kingdom of Ancaria. It is a time for champions - a time to journey into the perilous world of SACRED. Battle blood-thirsty orcs & lumbering ogres... Destroy undead wizards & rotting mummies... Slay hellish demons & legendary dragons. With blazing magic & sharpened steel, prepare to embark on an epic quest of fantasy adventure & heroism.
SACRED GOLD is the complete SACRED collection in one box, containing the full version of SACRED, winner of the 'Best Roleplaying Game 2004' award from PC GAMER, Sacred Plus and Sacred Underworld.
SACRED - The new name in Action-RPGs. SACRED delivers a huge, elaborate world comprising 16 regions beset with heroic quests, battle-hardened warriors and horrific enemies. Ancaria consists of highly detailed landscapes, complete with villages and towns, and also features a day/night cycle with varying weather systems. Regions vary from forests and mountains to deserts, catacombs and ice-covered landmasses. More than three quarters of the world is open to the players from the very start - no unlocks needed.
SACRED Plus - Incorporates all of the feedback from the player community since the first release of SACRED. This includes an optimized interface, and many completely new features: two new regions, two additional main quests, new item sets and weapons, and many new creature types which make adventuring in Ancaria even more dangerous.
SACRED Underworld - Ancaria is facing a threat far greater than ever before. The now familiar world continues to evolve, with existing SACRED players able to import their old characters into the Underworld.
Choose from eight heroic characters: Gladiator, Seraphim, Battlemage, Wood Elf, Vampiress, Daemon, and Dwarf.
Hundreds of unique weapons, armors and set items - collect artifacts and forge all-powerful weapons!
Learn Combat Arts, develop new skills, and customize devastating combo-attacks.
A huge world open to explore from the outset.
An epic RPG and enthralling storyline with over 30 main quests & 200 sub-quests and dynamic quests.
11. Worms Reloaded
Worms Reloaded is a two-dimension game developed by Team17. It is a remaster of Worms 2: Armageddon.
The gameplay is not much different from the other installments in the series. The game revolves around two opposite teams of worms that use everything in their power to eliminate each other.
At the beginning of the round, the worms spawn across the map. Each worm has a specific amount of health points. If a worm is attacked by an enemy, injures itself or falls down from high altitude, the health points are taken away. Health can be regenerated using medkits which are dropped down from the sky every several turns. Weapons and bonuses can also be picked up.
The game is turn-based. During a turn, the player can move around the map, attack the enemy and so on. Each turn has a time limit. The player wins when the opposing team is killed and at least one friendly worm survives.
The game features several game modes each with their own rules and differences. The players have the ability to create custom games. It is possible to make a completely new set of rules, pick a new map and other parameters in a custom game mode.
Categories in common with Worms Reloaded: Strategy
12. Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
13. For The King
With nowhere left to turn and stretched beyond her means, the queen has put out a desperate plea to the citizens of the land to rise up and help stem the tide of impending doom. Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection. A sound strategy can mean the difference between life and death.
For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements. Each play through is made unique with procedural maps, quests, and events. Brave the relentless elements, fight the wicked creatures, sail the seas and delve into the dark underworld. None before you have returned from their journey. Will you be the one to put an end to the Chaos?
Fight and die as a party in fast paced and brutal turn-based combat using a unique slot system for attacks and special abilities. Find and gather herbs for your trusty pipe to heal your wounds and cure your maladies. Set up safe camps or brave the horrors that nightfall brings.
Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
Heaven is a place called Meadow! Vast, teeming with life and now a unique social experience. Might and Delight invites you to frolic freely in the lush fields of Meadow - a unique multiplayer sandbox.
Unlike traditional titles from the Shelter franchise, in Meadow the more time spent embracing the gameplay features in the world, the more you receive. Owning any previous Shelter related title(s) or products will also unlock in-game content. The open landscape also provides ample room for exploration with new patches and additions promised.
Band together with other animals, form uneasy allies or choose to explore alone. Whatever you decide, the open park life is one you will want to immerse yourself in.
- Play as any combination of animals on land, water or air in the largest expanse of land ever created for a Shelter game.
- Communicate with other animals via specially created emotes, symbols and sounds.
- Use senses to discover and track other players in world.
- Visit the den to choose from up to 9 different animals, over 60 skins and over 90 expressions and symbols to unlock.
- The more Shelter titles and products you own, the more bonuses you unlock.
- New original music from Retro Family.
Shelter products in Meadow
- Owning any Shelter game will unlock the ability to play as that animal in Meadow (e.g. owning Shelter 2 unlocks the lynx etc.)
- Owning all games (no soundtracks or books included) will give you the possibility to play as the adorable bear cub from Paws.
- Gain unique sound abilities if you own any combination of soundtracks.
- Owning our interactive books will unlock unique 3-dimensional emotes.
- For the collector and owner of the entire Shelter catalogue, you unlock the ability to play as a bird.
15. Blades of Time
Blades of Time is an action-adventure hack-and-slash, a spiritual successor to 2007 game X-Blades.
The game follows Ayumi, a treasure huntress and the master of gun and sword. One day she and her partner Zero get stuck in an alternate universe known as Dragonland filled with treasures and secrets. Know she must find her missing pal and escape the Dragonland.
The gameplay mostly consists of fighting enemies and solving puzzles. The player can use Ayumi’s twin swords and rifle as well as different skills and magical abilities. The hero’s primal moveset consists of the sword attack, kick, tossing enemies in the air, jumping, shooting and dashing. The player can also perform finishes on weakened enemies, resulting in their instant death. The most notable mechanics in the game is Ayumi’s ability to rewind time. Activating it allows the player to set some actions after that is performed by Ayumi’s another-timeline clone. It is useful in both combat and puzzle-solving. Defeating enemies gives you souls that can later be exchanged for new skills and magic spells. Through the game, Ayumi travel through different locations, some of which can alter certain game mechanics. For example, while in the desert you should stay in the shadows as long as you can because the sun is too warm.
16. Oil Rush
This game is a genre of naval strategy with elements of tower defense from the Russian studio Unigine Corp. The game uses the graphics engine Unigine, which is known by most gamers thanks to the benchmark Unigine Heaven. The game takes place in the post-apocalyptic world, in which the remaining factions battle for the remaining oil reserves. In the game, developers tried to abandon the micromanagement of all units, but it does not lose the depth of control, and the game is not that simple to master. In addition to managing units, the player will manage the settlements, controlling their economy and development.
The player follows the story of the protagonist Kevin, a technical worker who begins his journey from protecting the oil fields from The Raiders. The game boasts dynamic gameplay, massive battles, and beautiful graphics. 16 story missions are available for passage. Players can also play against each other on multiplayer maps, and there are a total of 15. There is also a cross-platform multiplayer.
PANZAR is a fantasy multiplayer third-person shooter. You get to choose from eight unique character classes, team-based PvP battles, exciting PvE adventures and regular tournaments with real prizes. Advanced RPG elements, the non-target combat system and the most modern graphics by CryEngine 3 will make your combat experience unforgettable!Key Features
Dynamic Team-Based PvP and PvE
PANZAR is built on high intensity team-based battles. Players fight in 8 vs 8 PvP fights and extensive breathtaking PvE raids where no one can secure victory alone. The secret to success in battle is how well you coordinate with your other teammates. It’s ideal entertainment for groups and clans. PANZAR’s developed clan system gives you the chance to participate in spectacular mass tournaments for glory and prizes.
One Spectacular Fantasy World
Incredibly Detailed Fantasy World
PANZAR comes to life through the raw power of CryENGINE, the ultimate game development platform deliveri
ng incredibly detailed graphics and fluid gameplay. Players face off in rich and detailed environments such as mountain waterfalls, jungle villages, ancient castles and temple ruins. PANZAR is flexible, serving a wide range of graphics capability modes, so computers of many generations can get into battle.
Tactical Gameplay Modes
PANZAR has a wide range of locations, equipment and skills creating an almost never-ending variety of tactical options and battle strategies. There are eight different character classes, each with their own unique skill set, game dynamics and overall role within the team. With several different gameplay modes – Domination, Siege, Rugby and King of the Hill - it’s a game you’ll want to play again and again.
Players can create their own formidable characters and develop and equip them as they like. You can buy, sell, craft and upgrade weapons, armor and magical potions at any time between battles. Not to mention the nearly limitless freedom of self-expression arising from all the hairstyles, battle cries and armor paint choices. Unleash your imagination!
Advanced Social System
Players can communicate with other players right in-game using voice, team and general battle chat options. Finding new friends, grouping or reconnecting with old ones is simple! There are even gold bonuses on offer for each new friend recruited. Join teams, claim victory and crystals in tournaments, even create your own clan and choose the comrades you will fight shoulder to shoulder with. In PANZAR, there is only one goal…Victory!
18. Might & Magic Heroes VII
Might & Magic® Heroes® VII makes a triumphant return bringing you the essence of turn based strategy gaming. Set in a fantasy universe with RPG progression with a strong story narrative, you will embark on a journey that you will never forget!
- Explore and conquer the enchanted world of Ashan
- Develop and manage your economy
- Lead armies of legendary creatures to battle
- Build up Heroes of Might & Magic with hundreds of abilities and powerful artifacts
19. Imperator: Rome
Alexander. Hannibal. Caesar. These great men and dozens like them shaped the destiny of a continent. Mighty kings, clever generals and would-be gods made their mark on the ancient Mediterranean. Around this sea, close knit nations tested their mettle and virtue against each other in fierce combat, their cultural and political legacy now inseparable from what we understand as Western Civilization. But nothing was guaranteed. Can you change the course of history in Imperator: Rome?
Imperator: Rome is the newest grand strategy title from Paradox Development Studio. Set in the tumultuous centuries from Alexander’s Successor Empires in the East to the foundation of the Roman Empire, Imperator: Rome invites you to relive the pageantry and challenges of empire building in the classical era. Manage your population, keep an eye out for treachery, and keep faith with your gods.Imperator: Rome’s features include:Character Management: A living world of characters with varying skills and traits that will change over time. They will lead your nation, govern your provinces and command your armies and fleets. We also introduce our new, more human-like character art.Diverse Populations: Citizens, freemen, tribesmen and slaves - each population with its own culture and religion. Whether they fill your armies, fill your coffers or fill your colonies, keep an eye on their happiness - your success depends on their satisfaction.Battle Tactics: Choose your approach before battle to counter the stratagems of your foes.Military Traditions: Each culture has a unique way of waging war. Romans and Celts have different options available to them. Unlock unique bonuses, abilities and units.Different Government Types: Manage the senate in a Republic, hold your court together in a monarchy, answer to the clans in a tribal system.Barbarians and Rebellions: Migrating barbarians may sack or settle your best land, while disloyal governors or generals can turn against you - taking their armies with them!Trade: Goods provide bonuses to their home province. Will you take advantage of stockpiles for local strength or trade excess goods to spread the wealth around?Provincial Improvement: Invest in buildings, roads and defences to make your kingdom stronger and richer.
20. Prime World
Prime World is a free online game in RPG / MOBA genre with a unique universe where tactical session battles, castle management, and hero development are mixed together.
Prime World brings the MOBA genre to a new level:
play in different modes;
improve your heroes not only on the battlefield but also in your own castle;
gather and create lethal combinations of skills;
use these combinations in battles to defeat your enemies.
An incredible amount of talents and skins allows you to build up a one of a kind character depending on your preferences!
The game is based on the conflict of lords, who fight in the endless battle for control over prime - the most important resource, the possession of which can change the alignment of forces. Prime is magic and a source of technology, a dangerous alien substance, which can change the world and give power over it - everyone needs it. The one who controls the prime, controls the whole world!
Gather a collection of exclusive talents and create an army of invincible heroes. Attack the enemy towers and conquer new territories. Conclude profitable alliances with other clans or subordinate them in battle. Become the first in the world of Praya!
Every hero in the world of Praya can become one of a kind with the help of the talent system.
Prime World features an exclusive terramorphing system, which allows you to capture lands by raising your faction’s flag over it. Native terrain beneath hero’s feet makes him more powerful.
There are few combat modes in the game, which are a bit different from each other. Check the schedule of the modes being online in the special thread in our Community Hub!
Every hero has multiple individual skins, which are made limited timed to different special occasions. Choose a suitable look for your hero, it’s up to you, how it will look like! What is more, skins provide suitable voice-overs and can even change the hero’s gender.
Prime World combines tactical fights with strategic elements. You can become a powerful commander and a magnificent ruler of your castle at the same time!
The game is based on the conflict of lords leading constant battles for prime with the help of their Heroes - warriors with unique abilities who can return to battle after being defeated again and again.
Prime World offers its players a rich social system: players can join clans and develop them together, capture clans of other players.
There are numerous ways to upgrade your character in battle sessions, from farming creeps to playing mini-games on the base. This makes PvP part of the game even more diverse.
21. Star Trek: Bridge Crew
Star Trek™: Bridge Crew will immerse you in the Star trek universe thanks to VR. The game puts you and your friends in the heart of the U.S.S. Aegis.
Your mission: explore a largely uncharted sector of space known as The Trench, in hopes of locating a suitable new home world for the decimated Vulcan populace. The Klingon Empire is also active in the region, and their purpose is a threat to the Federation’s plans.
Make strategic decisions and coordinate actions with your crew to complete the mission.
In co-op, you can form a crew of four players to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical and Engineer. In addition to a dynamic storyline, the game features an “Ongoing Missions” mode, procedurally generating missions for countless hours of Solo and Co-op adventure.
In Star Trek™: Bridge Crew, you’ll need more than just individual skill to overcome the challenges; communication, trust, and close crew coordination are the keys to victory.
Uplay account and Uplay PC application required for game activation and installation.
A permanent internet connection is required in order to play the game.
22. Fantasy Wars
Fantasy Wars is a turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world. Combining both classic strategy gameplay and sophisticated 3D graphics players can experience epic battles like never before. Taking place in a fantasy world of Human kingdoms, Orc clans, Dwarfs' citadels and Elven forests the player is thrust into a world of war and legend. Play the role of an Orc or Goblin boss, a captain of the Human army or lead the elite forces of the Elven army. Participate in castle sieges and village defense, assault and reconnaissance operations and swift raids. To be victorious remember that the amount and experience of troops is not always the key factor, organize cooperation between different types of units and use the landscape to achieve strategic superiority. The game consists of three story-connected campaigns. In each of them players will have to gather an army, upgrade units, find magic artifacts and study magic spells. An epic story has been crafted to draw gamers in. The great Orc chieftain and conqueror Ugraum, incited by the cruel shamans, gathers a huge horde to invade the land of Humans. Only a small, but experienced army of general Pfeil is able to fight against the powerful enemy. However the sides in this confrontation don't know that this is all just a part of evil plot of the dark powers.
- Battlefields and surroundings in full 3D
- Various tactical opportunities
- Vivid characters which develop during the game
- More than 70 units and 9 types of armies
- Advanced army upgrade system
- Original storyline
- Multiplayer mode (LAN, Internet, Hotseat)
Categories in common with Fantasy Wars: Strategy
23. Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
The year is 878 AD, the embattled English king Alfred the Great has mounted a heroic defence at the battle of Edington, and blunted the Viking invasion. Chastened – but not yet broken – the Norse warlords have settled across Britain. For the first time in nearly 80 years, the land is in a fragile state of peace.
Throughout this sceptred isle, the kings of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales sense a time of change approaching; a time of opportunity. There will be treaties. There will be war. There will be turns of fortune that become the stuff of legend, in a saga that charts the ascent of one of history’s greatest nations.
Kings will rise. One will rule.
24. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
25. Wasteland Angel
Bummer! World War III happened and killed most of the world’s population. The ones that got toasted were the lucky ones. Survivors live in constant fear of being murdered or enslaved by violent gangs, renegade military units and, of course; mutants.
Outfitted with a heavily armored car, unlimited firepower and a thirst for vengeance, our Heroine – the Wasteland Angel roams the radioactive wastes, travelling from one God-forsaken town to the next, protecting survivors from being enslaved. She’s on a mission, to defend those that can’t defend themselves.
Wasteland Angel is a throw-back to the era of vintage arcade shooters, where players fend off waves of enemies and ultimately face-off against epic end-level bosses. From a top-down isometric view, players pilot the Wasteland Angel’s overpowered vehicle as its dual machine guns cut a swath across the terrain. To handle whatever the gangs, muties and renegades throws her way, Wasteland Angel has upgradeable weapons and ammo that can rip enemies from this life and toss them into the next.
- 24 Levels of fast-paced action across 6 ravaged landscapes
- 3 Enemy Factions including Gangers, Renegades and Mutants
- 4 Difficulty Levels from beginner to suicide
- Different mission objectives from escort to an all-out offensive
- Super weapons increase the carnage, including: Mines, Napalm, EMP and Nukes
- Huge boss battles to test your skill and stamina
- Bonus levels featuring FPS driving/shooting mayhem
- Online Scoreboards for each Difficulty Level
- Star ratings for all levels and 40 achievements for all completionists
26. Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales
Sail the rough seas with your tall ship and loyal crew of vicious cutthroats and fierce corsairs. Build up your fleet and capture and rule colonies to become the mightiest pirate of them all!
Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales is a naval game devoted to pirate adventures on the Caribbean seas of the 17th century, aiming to be the ultimate pirate simulation. Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales models all the details of a sword swinging pirate's life and misses no part of his everyday adventures. Taking the role of reckless fortune-hunter Blaze or redheaded daredevil Beatrice – you will navigate your sailor in the original seas of the Caribbean, trade multiple goods, plunder merchant convoys, accomplish quests, build up your fleet, capture and rule colonies and much more. In addition, the game can be played in third person perspective, allowing you to walk through your colonies or fight with your own sword, side by side with your crew, and challenge every other captain on the sea!
- Develop your captain's skills, muster your crew, battle fierce enemies, and gain treasure and fame!
- Fight epic naval battles with a squadron of up to 4 vessels and 16 different sailing ships with upgradeable features
- Exciting weather conditions with devastating storms in full day and night cycles
- Hone your fighting skills with both swords and guns, trade with merchants, and solve challenging quests to make your fortune
- Conquer and manage colonies, construct town buildings and improve your defenses
- Join multiplayer battles with up to 16 opponents in four multiplayer modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Defend the Convoy and Capture the Fort
The universe is a vast, mystical, beautiful, awe-inspiring place.... the universe is yours.
Built for scalability to facilitate massive fully interactable objects, almost anything is possible. Gameplay elements have been skillfully constructed to bring the ultimate space sandbox experience.
Dive into your own unique universe, and choose your path.Key Features:
- Procedurally generated infinite universe, with quadrillions of galaxies - The universe is massive. It'd take approximately 10,000 years to cross from one end to the other! Singleplayer and Multiplayer worlds can be heavily customised with our extensive config options.
- Developed for scalability- We have a broad range of graphical and performance options that cater to our low-end users as well as those with heavy rigs and servers.
- Advanced Build Tools - Powerful and easy to use building tools, quickly design awesome ships, stations and bases. Including functions: Copy & paste, undo, redo, replace, symmetry modes, shape assistance systems (spheres, cycles, torus and more) and rotation of templates.
- Modular Weapon Systems - Combine weapon systems for countless configurations of weapons. From sniper beams to swarm missiles.
- Comprehensive Rail & Logic Systems - Use the rail system to build moving parts. You can do anything from simple elevators, sliding or rotating doors, to complex cranes.
Tinker with our logic systems to control any system in the game, be it weapons, lights, rails, or explosives. Logic covers all basic gate types for convenient use (AND, OR, NOT, DELAY, Flip-Flop), allows in flight control and wireless connections between entities. You can use it for simple things like timers, switches, buttons. Or, build complex systems like working clocks and even a real CPU.
- Community multiplayer (dedicated servers) - Play with others in our community hosted servers. Our configs allow administrators to customise core game mechanics for a tailored experience. Most settings can be tweaked to squeeze the best performance out of hardware.
- Platform independent (Windows, Linux, Mac) - StarMade is completely platform independent. We support the three most widely used operating systems.
- Free to play in alpha - We offer the full game free to play while in alpha development. Play our game through this period for free while in return we receive invaluable feedback and bug reports.
28. Earth Defense Force 5
Become an EDF Soldier and Save Earth
Become one of the soldiers of EDF and exterminate the invading aliens. Protect peace on Earth.
Human-Looking Aliens Appear for the First Time in The Series
What are the unprecedented and intellectual alien beings from another planet called the 'Primer'? A series-first enemy alien finally appears. The battle with this intelligent enemy produces unprecedented deep despair, while leading the player to the most fun yet as EDF must confront them with courage and wisdom.
More Content than Ever, with Online Co-op Mode
Includes more than 100 missions in five difficulties and 1000+ usable arms. The two-players co-op mode can also be played on a single screen, and all missions can be played in online co-op mode up to four players. Control four combatants, and join the battle with other EDF members living in the real world.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
20GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
Categories in common with Earth Defense Force 5: Action
Explore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
30. Shattered Horizon
Now includes the Last Stand pack: play all game modes in single player with bots, perfect for learning the game, practicing to improve or just playing for fun.
Shattered Horizon is an innovative game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of combat in space like no other game before.
This first-person shooter is played entirely in zero gravity. A catastrophic explosion on the Moon has filled near-Earth space with billions of tons of rocky debris. Join intense 32 player battles to control hollowed-out asteroids, huge fragments of Moon rock and the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
With simple and intuitive controls, you have complete freedom of movement in the distinctive zero gravity environments. Not only can you use your rocket pack to fly anywhere but you can also land on any surface to attack your enemies from unexpected angles.
Shattered Horizon challenges you to take your FPS skills to the next level adapting what you have learned on the battlefield to create new tactics in a fully three dimensional battle space.
- First-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles or play against bots in single player mode
- Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space and then land on any surface
- Engage enemies in furious firefights, or ambush them from unexpected angles
- Use tactical grenades to disable electronics, block line of sight or push enemies out from cover
- Familiar and intuitive FPS controls let you take full advantage of the zero gravity environments
- Astonishing graphics and advanced lighting effects immerse you in the cold reality of combat in space
- Evocative soundtrack by Markus “Captain” Kaarlonen from Poets of the Fall
- Online leaderboards and extensive personal stats tracking
FeArea is a non-grinding next generation MOBA where players battle each other using tanks, battle robots, and vehicles. The teams must use the weaponry of the future to achieve victory over their enemies. Both equipment and terrain have to be considered to be successful – every map has its own special features and a well-chosen position can secure victory for even the weakest units.
Join huge battles without boring mob farming and enjoy quick upgrades! Turn the beautiful landscapes of faraway planets into charred wastelands!
Enjoy realistic physics and destructible terrain! Develop your war machine and set it up to fit your style of play!
Key game features:
- Set in an original sci-fi universe
- Three classes of military equipment – tanks, robots and vehicles with completely different styles of play and battlefield roles
- 5x5 team battles without boring minion farming!
- High-definition world and equipment graphics based on Unreal Engine 4
- Realistic physics that affect equipment and the reaction of the environment
- An upgrade system that allows you to adapt each unit to your unique play style
- Visual display of the level of your military equipment – the higher the level, the cooler your war machine looks!
- Classic Team Deathmatch and Control Points game modes, with the option of another way to win by destroying the enemy base
- Battlefield skills that are unique for each class and type of military equipment. Unique skill development for equipment types and specific units
War of future scale! And a really awesome and exciting future.
It's waiting for you, pilot! FeArea choses only the best! Are you ready?
32. FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA
“The sky was a maelstrom of exploding bombers, twisting tracers, flaming parachutes, and Robert’s own burning fighter... then his engine quit!”
FTSOC, short for FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA, is an air-combat action game based on the true events of America’s secret volunteer squadrons that defended China against Japan in the China-Burma-India theatre of World War 2.
Experience rarely depicted air-battles as you take on the role of headstrong fighter pilots, self-sacrificing transport navigators, and daring bomber crews and gunners of the AVG, the RAF, and the USAAF to repel the onslaught of the Japanese war machine. Dogfight skilled enemy aces using “hit and run” tactics, carry out breakaway air-strikes behind enemy lines, and take part in the defense of China’s critical supply-routes, from Rangoon up the Burma road, and across the deadly Himalayan "Hump".
FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA recreates some of the most legendary events of the China-Burma-India theatre. A decent collection of historical missions are included, such as the Japanese Christmas-raids on Rangoon, the AVG’s first combat over Kunming, the Battle of the Salween Gorge, “Hump” transport missions over the Himalayas, flight-training at Kyedaw in Toungoo, the surprise Invasion of Malaya, and many more.
- RARELY DEPICTED AIR-BATTLES OF WORLD WAR 2
Action-packed campaign recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo, and night missions.
- APPROACHABLE TAKE ON AIR-COMBAT
Features TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing, arcade-like combat maneuvers, sim-style pitch & roll controls, moody weathers (including thunderous monsoons, beautiful sunsets and misty dawns), 20+ Allied and Japanese planes, adjustable mouse & keyboard, gamepad, and flightstick controls, and more!
- MULTIPLAYER FOR UP TO 16 PLAYERS
Steam leaderboards eternalize players’ online rankings across five battle modes! Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for your comrades, outdo all enemies using powerful rocket weaponry in ROCKET BATTLE VS, or take to the skies to “Capture the Flag” in the FLAGBUSTERS mode.
- PAY ONCE AND PLAY
No micro-transactions or F2P-elements -- for a single purchase, you’ll get the full, stand-alone experience -- with unrestricted multiplayer!
- FLY IN COCKPIT OR THIRD-PERSON MODE
Soar through the skies of Southeast Asia in third-person or cockpit view in a variety of American, British, Russian/Chinese, and Japanese aircraft.
- STRIKING RENDITION OF THE FAR EAST
Faithful environments, beautiful graphics, booming sound effects and an epic-orchestral soundtrack create a lasting impression of the China-Burma-India theatre.
SummaryEinar is a single-player 3rd person hack and slash based on Norse mythology. The player takes on the role of Einar, who is on a quest to kill the inhabitants of a Norse fishing village who are infected by a mysterious material. Use different weapons such as the bow, hammer and axe to clear the village of the monsters.Features
- Intense combat featuring three different weapon and enemy types.
- Beautiful environments and lighting inspired by real-life landscapes.
- Complex AI which groups and attacks the player from unexpected angles.
- AAA-quality graphics and gameplay.
DreamPunks is game development studio from Breda, The Netherlands.
Einar was developed by a group of 40 students of the NHTV University of Applied Sciences in Breda, the Netherlands. During the course of one academic year, a group of developing artists, programmers and designers worked on the game with a single vision: making a short but beautiful and engaging game of AAA-quality.
34. Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry
In the darkest corners of the Caribbean, an old evil is rising again.
It's been years since Christopher Raven's family was brutally murdered by Neville “the Devil” Scranton and his bloodthirsty gang, the Devil's Tines. Orphaned and missing a hand, Christopher is rescued by Marcus, an ex-slave and rum-maker who nurses Christopher back to health and takes him under his wing.
Growing up with a black bitterness in his heart, Christopher drowns his demons in rum and violence, brooding endlessly on the revenge that was stolen from him when the Devil’s Tines disappeared in the monstrous quake that sunk half of Port Royal. When a string of brutal and all too familiar murders occur, Christopher’s chance for revenge is suddenly within his grasp. Neville and the Tines are back, and nothing on earth will stop Christopher from claiming their heads.CONTENT OF THE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
- A brand new location waiting to be explored, with additional 60 minutes of playing time
- Two exclusive in-game items: the Grim Ripper figurehead and the mighty cutlass "Merciless". Both exclusive in-game items increase the respective abilities of Christopher and his ship when used
- The digital Artbook: Enjoy 72 packed pages of original Raven's Cry artwork (PDF Format)
- An extended version of the Official Soundtrack (MP3 Format)
- All classic pirate songs, including Whisky in a Jar, Hanging Willie aka Drunken Sailor, La Bamba, Da-YO aka Bananaboat Song and more
- A digital Songbook including all of the Tavern songs with both the lyrics and the musical notes (PDF Format)
- Exclusive Wallpapers
- A Brutal World: Dozens of missions and side-quests are spread across the 18th century Caribbean. From white, sandy beaches crawling with deadly wildlife to dark and stormy seas infested with pirates, the world is your battleground.
- Know Your Enemy: Hundreds of colorful characters await you; pirate gangs, cannibals, government factions and even ferocious wildlife all stand in your way as you loot, kill and pillage your way across the stunning archipelago.
- Fill Your Coffers: An extensive economic system allows you to make your fortune in a variety of ways; search for lost treasure, trade goods in local ports, gamble in taverns or head into the jungles for a hunting expedition.
- Only the Strong Survive: Upgrade your skill tree to learn new attacks and combos and use dozens of historically accurate firearms and blades in tandem with your fearsome hook.
- Scourge of the Sea: Handpick your crew and set sail. A wide variety of ships can be purchased and upgraded, and different ammunition types allow you to strategically cripple enemy ships for looting, or blast them to the bottom of the ocean.
- Every Choice Has a Price: The notoriety system allows you to influence the world around you; earn a reputation for pure brutality as you laugh in the faces of those that come after you, or show mercy while manipulating your enemies and turning them against each other.
35. Golden Rush
Golden Rush is a rather unusual fantasy MOBA for four teams. Here you can become one of the legendary heroes fighting against monsters, dragons, and other adventurers for the treasures of the Golden Lands.
There are no lines or creeps and nexus here. Wealth is your only goal. You are to slay monsters and seize their chests with gold, become invisible, steal treasures from other teams, defend your own gold and triumph in the dynamic fantasy PvP. Four teams make the situation on the map unpredictable: victory, seemingly so close, may slip away in one second. Golden Rush is no place to relax – it's a treasure hunt you have to carry through!
Here's what else you will experience in the game:
- Level up your hero after choosing one of six basic classes, be it a seductive witch or a furious barbarian.
- Look for a unique tactics of victory in the new MOBA that is different from all the other ones.
- Slay hundreds of monsters, defeat bosses and turn into a Bone Dragon that tosses enemy heroes around as if they were puppets.
- Collect artifacts looted from monsters and assemble unique armour sets.
- Take part in rating battles and monthly tournaments.
- Organize well-coordinated teams of friends and fight against experienced opponents.
36. The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians is an RPG Dungeon Crawler game, in First Person View, inspired by classics like Dungeon Master™ and Might & Magic®, but featuring a modern tactical combat based on the triptych “tank/damage dealer/healer” mechanism coupled with the threat & aggro system and an active pause. Story :
You’re a newly employed guard of a prison deep inside a dungeon. The night of your arrival, strange things happen and when you wake up in the morning, all prisoners have escaped amidst chaos. The warden wisely decides to leave the dungeon as quickly as possible, while tasking you to run after the escaping prisoners. You then assemble your team and venture into the mysterious dungeon. A Call For Adventure :
Enter a big, massive dungeon, full of danger, mystery and secrets.
Fight your way through hordes of enemies and powerful creatures.
Explore intricate corridors, underground palaces, mines fallen into oblivion and evil crypts.
Solve puzzles, avoid deadly traps, uncover hidden passages, and keep your bearing through mazes & hallways. Character Building :
You’ll take command of a party of 4 guardians. Each guardian comes with a set of spells & abilities, with new ones appearing over the course of the adventure.
For each new level reached, the guardians get a point to use in their talent trees, allowing them to reinforce their abilities or gain new powers.
There are 4 classes to choose from: the warrior, the healer, the mage & the rogue. Each class has 3 specializations represented by a talent tree, and each specialization comes with its own set of abilities. So you have 12 base build-ups. In addition, your guardians can choose freely to spend their talent points in any of the 3 specializations of their class, allowing for even more varied set-ups.
The dungeon is filled with loot: epic armors, legendary weapons and mystical, magical items. Often when you kill a group of enemies, they’ll drop a random piece of equipment that one of your guardians can use, raising more and more of their powers. Evolved Combat System :
The combat is focused on the triptych “tank/damage dealer/healer” mechanism, coupled with an exciting threat mechanism: your healer’s spells directly threaten all the enemies nearby, and thus your tank must use his abilities to attract their wrath and protect the healer. The tank must then be able to mitigate a lot of the enemy damage using his defensive skills.
Your last 2 guardians will be the damage dealers, trying to kill the enemies as fast as possible, while they’re busy with the tank.
All guardians get a lot of abilities and not only will using the right one at the right moment be essential to your party’s survival, but also combining different abilities in sequence to maximize their efficiency will be required to vanquish your strongest foes.
It sounds like a lot, but fortunately the game comes with an active pause: you can pause the game whenever you feel like it, check everything, queue the next abilities for your guardians, and then resume the game.
You don’t like tanks, or you don’t like pausing the game? No problem, just lower the game difficulty, and you’ll be able to play without a real tank or pausing. You can precisely tune the difficulty at any time during your exploration.
Unlike old-school FPV Dungeon Crawlers, you don’t have to strafe-turn-strafe-turn all the time in Dungeon Guardians. Your tank comes with serious defensive skills (armor, dodge & parry) that let him handle most of the enemy attacks, as long as the healer backs him up. So most fights are done while standing your ground.
However, occasionally your whole party will have to dodge some extremely powerful enemy attacks, usually by walking back, so you’ll still need some moving reflexes and awareness of your surroundings during the fights. Built-in Map editor & Modding :
The game comes with a full featured map editor, letting you create your own dungeons. The basics are very simple, but a bit of learning will be required to handle the more advanced puzzle mechanisms.
Additionally, with the Modding SDK, you’ll be able to fine-tune the existing enemies, classes, specializations, abilities, talents, gear, and enchantments, and with a bit of dedication you should be able to add your own, and even add sound FX or music. Game Features :
- 4-character Party
- Grid-based movement : your party moves 1 square at the time, and turns by a quarter
- First person view
- 4 classes, 12 specializations
- 5 playable races : human, dwarf, elf, dark elf, halfling
- Active pause (ie: you can pause the game and still queue commands for your party members), and numerous optional auto-pauses
- 25-50 hours of gameplay, depending on your own skills and the difficulty settings
- 20 bosses, each with an unique strategy
- 100 kinds of creatures (including variations)
- Puzzles (the few ones required to finish the game are easy to solve)
- A lot of tactical combat
- Built-in Map Editor & Modding support
37. Grace of Zordan
Strategy and tactics turn-based card game mostly focused on player’s ability to assess the situation and control the battlefield. A small indie developer team is ready to present their vision of the best strategy and tactics turn-based card game, the Grace of Zordan.
In Grace of Zordan, you use spells, organise your units in the battlefield and lead your hero to victory using the cards and abilities of the creatures. As developers, we tried to create the card balance that would not be based on donate and some cards dominating the other ones, but rather on fine interaction among them and the player’s skill. We strive to avoid the situation where the players either stop using some of the cards or use them significantly less often than the other ones.
We drew inspiration from a variety of genres and diverse games: chess, Heroes of Might and Magic, Diablo, Warhammer 40k: DoW, Warhammer: Total War, Hearthstone. We do our best to improve the game’s attractiveness to people who prefer winning with their own abilities, style, cunning and calculation. We are trying to minimize the Pay-To-Win effect to a Pay-To-Opportunities system, so that the players could showcase their skill more.3 Decks instead of oneYou decide which deck to draw the next card from. To get to the card you need faster, put it in the first deck. In our game, you’ll find it a lot easier to put together a deck of your preference to defeat your opponent.
Activated AbilitiesAlternative use of mana through balanced game opportunities will help you reasonably diversify your strategy.
7х7 Game BoardA unique game board that allows you to win tactically. Battle mechanics allow you to make tactical advantage of creature position and characteristics.
ModifiersUse unit characteristics to break enemy defenses or come up with a counter-strategy.
Surprise Your OpponentsSucceed through unpredictable moves and accurate calculations. Diversity of balanced units and cards creates innumerable ways of outside-the-box play.
BalanceThroughout the development process, the balance was tested and developed by people with cybersport experience. We strive to minimize occasionality.
Looking forward to seeing you in the Grace of Zordan! =)
38. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition
In addition to the game, get the season pass and its bonuses (3 special costumes including a wedding dress)!
2026, Sword Art: Origin, a new VRMMORPG has emerged. Kirito meets a mysterious NPC and receives a cryptic message. This game, though familiar to him, is not the same as the one he escaped years ago…
ORIGINAL STORYTELLING supervised by Reki Kawahara, creator of Sword Art Online.
MASSIVE EXPANSIVE WORLD with a stronger sense of adventure.
MULTIPLAYER MODE to enjoy the game with 3 other players.
FEELS LIKE ITS MMORPG ORIGINS thanks to MMORPG-like interface, 16-character teams and fierce raid Boss battles.
9Dragons is a free to play, 3D MMORPG with fluid martial arts combat, lush environments, and intense PvP. Immerse yourself in a mesmerizing world set in ancient China at the beginning of martial arts chivalry. Choose your destiny by siding with the "White" or "Black" clans and devote yourself to becoming a true martial artist.BackgroundIn an ancient time in China, the nine heroes (each was dubbed as Dragon), leading one's respective clan, competed to become the One. Through numerous battles and wars, they competed. However, there was one event that drove everyone to doom, the War of Nine-Dragons. Some speculated that there were love-hate relationships among nine clans and their leaders. However, no one was able to provide the real answer that triggered such a tragic event, which caused all of nine clans to disappear from the land.
Many years passed by, six clans which suffered relatively less from the War than others, resurfaced. And so, our story of Nine Dragons begins...
40. Hunahpu: way of the Warrior
A hardcore platformer with the difficulty of classic NES games. The increasing complexity and large number of strategic actions at each level. Mix and match different types of weapons, items, and build a sequence of actions.
Painted two-dimensional high resolution graphics. Cartoon style in the spirit of 1990s animation.
The plot is based on the Mayan civilization mythology.
Large number of funny animations.
More than 40 colorful and diverse levels in 6 completely different worlds.
High-quality old school style’s sound.
Ancient elders told that the previous world died in the "big flood" when the sky fell to the ground and the light disappeared. After that, there was a period between two worlds, a time of magic and heroic events. It was the birth of the heroes-twins first pair, children of previous creators. When the warriors grew, they were summoned to the underworld, Xibalba, for playing ball very loud. After the terrible torture they were executed, but from the head of one of them, the God of Maize, king Xibalba’s daughter, lady Blood, magically got pregnant.
Lady Blood was cast out. She gave birth to a new pair of legendary heroes-twins Hunahpu and Xbalanque. When they grew up, the brothers carried out many heroic deeds. Their first feat was a victory over the evil stepbrothers, which they turned into people-monkeys with the help of ancient magic. The second feat of the glorious brothers was the victory over the terrible Vucub-Kakish bird.
After all this, the brothers faced a new threat - kings-magicians of the underworld Xibalba, who left their world and came to ours to enslave it. They were able to take possession of Xbalanque’s mind and force him to serve their will.
Our hero Hunahpu have a long way to go to save his twin brother Xbalanque from the dark spell of Xibalba kings. To do this he will need to go through forests and rivers, swamps and jungle, snowy mountains and the very underworld of Xibalba. Maybe he'll be able to save not only his brother but also bring back to life his father Maize.
41. Abandon Ship
Be the Captain. Survive on the Edge in a World with Consequences.
In Abandon Ship you take command of a ship and her crew, exploring a diverse, procedurally generated world, taking on quests and dealing with random events. Frequently, you will end up engaging other ships in combat, the player having to employ their best tactics in order to out-manoeuvre and out-gun the enemy.
The game focuses on “Age of Sail” ships in a Fantasy setting, framed in an Art Style inspired by classic Naval Oil Paintings.Ship Destruction is not the End.
Life in the world of Abandon Ship can be brutal. Death is permanent. But the game doesn’t end if your vessel is destroyed. You are the Captain, and as long as the Captain is alive, there is always hope. By escaping to a Lifeboat, or even being stranded, alone in the water, there is still a chance to survive and fight your way back to the top.Snatch Victory from the Jaws of Defeat.
Combat is tactical and savage. Each battle is hard-fought, always on the edge of defeat. Your only chance of overcoming the odds is to employ every advantage you can and utilise all the tools at your disposal.Reap What You Sow.
Explore a fantasy world that reacts to your actions. Quests may drastically change the environment. Make decisions that create friends or enemies that may later come back to help or hinder you.
42. Veterans Online
Praise the Veterans, a fresh Free to Play Top-down Shooter, for those who enjoy simple, yet tactical multiplayer battles. While initial impressions bring to mind more fast-paced twin-stick shooters, the game quickly reveals itself to be a more careful and considered affair.
The most proven and talented military combatants, will compete in solo and team for their survival and the fulfilment of their duty across a variety of battlegrounds and unique game modes.
Combining RPG and Arcade genres, unlock abilities and upgrades which best suit your playstyle as you progress into Veterans' achievement system: these features will be available in the official release.
Tie your bootlaces and prepare for war, soldier!
43. Crusaders of Light
40 Person Raids at Your Fingertips
The Desolation Wall has fallen after 700 years of peace, it’s now up to you and your allies to battle the demon hordes occupying your land!
Adventure in this Vast 3D Fantasy Open World redefining the MMORPG experience on mobile. Start your journey by selecting either Ranger, Warrior, Mystic, Paladin, Elementalist Classes, each with their own distinct strengths and characteristics.
•Join up to 40 guild mates as you take on bosses and collect loot in Dungeon Raids
•Prove yourself in Arena Battle with 1v1, 3v3, and 5v5 modes and participate to unlock powerful gear sets
•Show-off your superior skills and defend your glory as you take part in large scale battles
•Put your survival instincts to the test as you take part in Battle Royale mode
•PC quality graphics to immerse you in this impressive MMO game on mobile
•300+ hours of gameplay including hundreds of paths for your hero
•Vibrant fantasy world with the ability to reach the coveted legendary status of level 55
Thousands of available weapons, armor, clothes and more
•Collect rare items providing specific advantages which players can combine to become powerful
•50 unique mounts from a flying carpet to a fire breathing dragon
•Chat with players around the world utilizing the integrated voice system
•Take in-game selfies, share personalized heroes, and your favorite moments with friends on social media
• This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases.
Have you ever thought about the price of being good, even in bad times? Bastard is an adventure that puts an emphasis on decision-making. A realistic medieval world is waiting for you - tactical combat and a detective story included. And most importantly: people whose problems and questions have been the same for centuries.
- Experience a deep story that reflects on the cost of being a good person in a bad world.
- Enjoy a fresh take on the classic medieval setting.
- Take a stand on social issues that are challenging yet essential up to this very day.
- Your choices determine how the plot unfolds - and into which of its many possible endings.
- Immerse yourself in a unique narrative system.
- Master tactical battles combined with RPG elements known from Legends of Eisenwald.
45. EARTH'S DAWN
Earth’s Dawn is looming and the fate of the planet hangs in the balance! Become a member of A.N.T.I. – a squad of super-human soldiers powered by alien technology – and fight to reclaim Earth from the alien invasion known as E.B.E!
Dive into frantic side-scrolling combat and take the fight to the alien horde before destroying hulking bosses! Earn XP to unlock new abilities across a massive skill tree, then create new swords, guns and equipment with materials harvested from the battlefield. Choose your own mission path, discover the truth behind the invasion and save the planet before it's too late!
- Play as an elite soldier using bionic alien implants and reclaim Earth from the invading nightmare!
- Create your own unique soldier, customising their skills to your play style and crafting new weapons and equipment
- Use a huge range of sword, gun and agility moves in fast-paced battles to build combos and earn rewards.
- Discover a unique story that changes depending on the missions you choose to fight through.
46. Fractured Lands
Players beat down, gun down, and run over the competition in this last one standing PvP shooter set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Your vehicle is your lifeline, your greatest weapon, strongest armor, and your best chance at outrunning a deadly encroaching storm!
LAST ONE STANDING
The sound of your heart pounding is drowned out only by the roar of the engine. You’ve taken your place in a circle of death at the center of the apocalyptic wasteland. You wait with only your rusted metal ride to defend yourself. Out there lies the weapons, gear and fuel you’ll need to earn a blood-soaked victory.
Can you be the lone survivor in an arena of road warriors hell-bent on destruction? Start your engine, hit the gas and drive to survive!
Savage wastelanders can be camped around any corner, ready to hunt you down from any angle. You’ll need to keep an eye and ear out to take them on, before they take you out. Knowing when to jump out on foot is a calculated risk you must make. Scavenge weapons, armor, upgrades and fuel. Stalk your enemies, or make for cover and lay in wait to beat or gun them down.
Load your shotgun. Strap on your sidearm. Perch your rifle for the perfect kill. There are weapons for all playstyles but it’s as much your wits that will get you through this hell as it is your firepower.
Ride or die. Your vehicle is your greatest weapon, strongest armor and lifeline out in the wastelands. Upgrade it with powerful attachments to magnify your gameplay strategies. Cut through armored defenses with a spiked bumper. Rig up a nitrous boost and rocket through the battlefield. Carry surplus inventory or run down the competition.
Your wheels are the ultimate extension of your character so fuel up, soup it up, or steal someone else’s ride if you have to!
Categories in common with Fractured Lands: Action
This game takes place in the same universe as our upcoming tittle Secluded; you take control of a lone astronaut that lands on the surface of a planet, miles away from the other members. And it’s your job to meet up with the other astronauts.
This game is based on constantly moving, as your suit leaks oxygen at random times. You must also avoid hazards that accrue on the planets, such as falling debris and asteroid strikes. This game is Free to play and experimental in some ways. We want the player survive in their own way and not have the game hold their hand through the experience, the games objectives are randomized so the locations change each time you play, and once you die that's it.
. Gravity Effects
. Randomized Endings
. Asteroid Strikes & Hazards
. First Person Experience and Future VR Plugins
48. Between the Stars
Between the Stars is a roguelike game with action and strategy elements that puts you in the shoes of a stellar cruiser captain. Your mission is to travel to the capital to warn of the imminent attack of the Children of the Sun, the faction that dominates the outer worlds of the known universe. To carry out your mission you will have to cross the galaxy, face new challenges in each jump, make difficult decisions that will affect your ship, your crew and the world around you, improve your ship's equipment and fight in exciting battles to survive.
- Fight in intense space battles.
- Use the special abilities of your ship at the right time to make a difference on the battlefield.
- Recruit other ships to join you on your adventure.
- Unlock new ships through achievements. Each ship has its own style and special abilities that makes it unique.
- Choose your captain in each game. The captain brings his fighting style and unique bonuses to the ship, but keep in mind that death is permanent and if he dies in the game you will not be able to choose it again and a new captain will replace it.
- Captains have an unique look and attributes combination.
- Sectors, star maps, enemies and space stations are procedurally generated. None game will be like the previous one!
- Travel to the capital of the Republic and prevent the army of The Children of the Sun catch you.
- Equip your ship and upgrade your equipment during the course of the adventure.
- Recruit new crew to replace the casualties and make the right decisions to increase their level more quickly and keep your crew safe.
- Search among the remains of other ships to get resources, but beware, resource extraction operations are dangerous!
- Hundreds of different events will test your ability and your crew.
- The decisions that you make in each event will condition the evolution of the game and may cause your captain to gain attributes.
49. Final Approach
Two Games for the Price of One- Final Approach: Pilot Edition includes a copy of the original Final Approach for Tracked Motion Controllers. If you already purchased the original Final Approach, check your library for your free copy of Final Approach: Pilot Edition
Take control of the skies like never before in a full Virtual Reality world! Airplanes on fire, commuter aircraft low on fuel, mid-air collisions, emergency rescues, and military exercises all need your immediate attention. Manage your aircraft and airports in "God Mode" as you tower over large metropolitan airports, tropical islands, and towering cities. Path your aircraft to safety, avoiding air traffic, fierce thunderstorms, and perilous landscapes. Get those planes refueled, repaired, and back in the air as fast as possible. You will need nerves of steel as you zoom down to "Toy Mode" to fight raging aircraft fires, man the guns and missiles of the battleship, and the worst task of all...Luggage Sorting. Don't waste any time, the skies are full of emergencies that only you can manage. Did we mention the Alien Invasion? Welcome to Final Approach!Room-Scale VRNever before has a game used the full capability and power of Room Scale Virtual Space! The sky is full of aircraft of every shape and size, from F16s to Blackhawk Helicopters, WW2 Spitfires and barnstorming bi-wings. We even threw in predator drones and stealth bombers for free! Enjoy over 6 hours of gameplay, mini-games, and free-play modes!
Final Approach gives you complete control of the skies around the airports and islands as you tower over the world in what we call "God Mode". Using the HTC Vive or Oculus Touch motion controllers, reach up to grab an aircraft, draw a path from one side of the room to the other, and get the aircraft to their designated runway. In addition to managing the aircraft, the player can use zoom points throughout the game to get up close and personal with various aspects of the terrain. Scale down to real world size, where you can fight roaring fires with water hoses, interact with the guns and missile launchers of battleships, sort luggage, scare off seagulls with air horns and solve puzzles to make your way through the game.Gameplay
- Flying military jets and helicopters in combat and rescue missions while navigating the decks of aircraft carriers and battleships. Take control of the boat guns and missiles as you fight off enemy combatants
- Take control of a city airport, managing large commercial and private aircraft. Pilot them down to their appropriate gates while you navigate helicopters and ground crew on various tasks.
- Fly your rescue and support helicopters around skyscrapers and large office buildings in a towering metropolis as you navigate your way through busy streets to clear traffic jams, fight towering infernos, and rescue stranded citizens.
- Aircraft include F-16 and F18 fighter jets, DCA-717s, A320 Commercial Jets, Messerschmitts, Spitfires, B2 Stealth Bombers, B17s, Predator Drones, Heli UH 60 Gunners, HH65C Dauphins, Sikorsky Ch-54s, HH-60 Blackhawks and so much more!
50. Badland Bandits
Battles full of adrenaline take place on earth and in the air, under the blinding sun and in bitter frost. Interactive maps and well-detailed physics considering landscapes and peculiarities of all mechanisms supplement rich gameplay.
*For Mac-players : if you have an issue with the game (black screen) - please turn off Steam overlay.