The best games like Luna Online are:
- arrow_rightKingdom Hearts III
- arrow_rightPokémon Sword, Shield
- arrow_rightThe Whispered World Special Edition
- arrow_rightEternal Sonata
- arrow_rightDragon Quest Builders 2
- arrow_rightSuikoden II
- arrow_rightHyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
100 Best Games Like Luna Online:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (24)
- PlayStation 4 (37)
- iOS (25)
- Android (16)
- macOS (30)
- Linux (16)
- Nintendo Switch (24)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (10)
- Xbox 360 (33)
- Xbox (14)
- PlayStation 3 (37)
- PlayStation 2 (25)
- PlayStation (10)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (16)
- GameCube (11)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
1. Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts III is the twelfth game in its series. As with its predecessors, Kingdom Hearts III is a crossover of characters and worlds from Disney/Pixar animated movies and Final Fantasy franchise with some of the original game characters. Kingdom Hearts III is the last part of the Dark Seeker saga, in which the main villain is Master Xehanort. The series itself, however, continues.
The main protagonist of the series, a boy named Sora, joins forces with Disney's Donald Duck and Goofy. Their quest is to find the Guardians of Light. Meanwhile, King Mickey and Riku are searching for those who previously owned the Keyblades. The common goal of the characters is to prevent a new Keyblade War that villainous Master Xehanort is trying to trigger. The game is set in several worlds based on Disney and Pixar films, such as Tangled's Corona, Big Hero 6's San Fransokyo and Frozen's Arendelle.
The player mostly controls Sora. However, other characters can join him to form a party. The party can have a maximum of five characters at once. Popular characters such as Baymax, Rapunzel and Jack Sparrow are available as party members. There are also additional “Links” characters the player can summon using Keyblades. They briefly appear to assist the party in a battle. Those include characters like Ariel, Wreck-It Ralph, and Simba.
2. Pokémon Sword, Shield
Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield will be set in Galar, an expansive region with many environments—idyllic countryside, contemporary cities, thick forests, and craggy, snow-covered mountains. The people and Pokémon live together in this region, and they’ve worked together to develop the industries here.
The adventure begins in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield when players choose one of three new Pokémon—Grookey, Scorbunny, or Sobble. Grookey, a Grass-type Chimp Pokémon, is mischievous and full of boundless curiosity. Bursting with energy, Scorbunny, a Fire-type Rabbit Pokémon, is always running about. The stealthy Sobble, a Water-type Water Lizard Pokémon, shoots out attacks as it hides itself in water.
You’ll visit the various Gyms in the Galar region, aiming for the enviable and admirable title of Champion!
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Fundamentally built to be a completely Free-to-Play AAA MMO Shooter, Firefall delivers an engaging gameplay experience like no other. With a constantly changing world, deep narrative, endless customization, and rewarding player progression, Firefall will consistently deliver spectacular content that will please both PvE and PvP players.
"I grow tired of watching my friends die in battle day after day. The Chosen have claimed more of us than we have of them, and the Melding consumes more of our planet by the minute. This is still our home, our planet, and we want it back. Join us and help us fight this dreaded war, because as our world falls, we rise together." - Unknown ARES Pilot on the frontlines.
• Explore a vast, evolving open world with dynamic content that responds to player interactions.
• Discover the lore of Firefall through episodic narrative.
• Combat your enemies in a skill based shooter in either first or third person view.
• Engage dynamic Missions and Events, including epic Titan Battles.
• Upgrade your Battleframe with limitless crafting, loot, and progression.
• Outfit your character with endless customization options.
Dynamic, Living, Open World
Explore a vast open world from New Eden to Devil’s Tusk. Become an elite ARES pilot and be prepared to fight an array of creatures as well as confront the Chosen. Don a variety of Battleframes and destroy your enemies from either a first or third person viewpoint.
Heroes Will Rise
Combat the Chosen to reclaim earth and become the best ARES pilot in your class. With familiar and highly polished shooting mechanics, your skill and dedication will be rewarded. Firefall is action packed with rewarding content, including massive Titan Battles for PvE and skill-based open world PvP.
A World without Limits
Firefall is the first AAA Free-to-Play MMO Shooter. Outfitted with military-grade battleframes, players will be able to collect equipment and materials to customize and strengthen their arsenal of weapons and abilities, while experiencing Firefall’s rich lore and engaging content. With epic loot to be unearthed and rewarding level progression to be achieved, the possibilities in Firefall are limitless.
4. The Whispered World Special Edition
The Whispered World Special Edition is a quest game developed by Daedalic Entertainment.
You play as Sadwick the clown who lives in a fictional kingdom. He suffers from terrible nightmares in which a mysterious blue sphere prophecies that Sadwick will be the reason for the world's annihilation. The situation worsens as Sadwick is a whiny coward. With the help of a caterpillar named Spot, Sadwick passes various challenges that are typical for a fairytale humorous adventure. At some point, he restores the model of the solar system that is mystically linked to the prophecy. That's when the blue sphere appears before Sadwick. The clown has to confront it no matter the cost.
The Whispered World is a point-and-click game. There is an inventory system present in the game. The players have to use certain items in order to progress in the game.
The Special Edition features the exclusive commentary from the developers of the game, the original orchestral soundtrack, and new in-game achievements.
5. Eternal Sonata
On his deathbed, the famous composer, Chopin, drifts between this life and the next. In his final hours, he experiences a fantastical dream where he encounters a young girl facing a terrible destiny and the boy who will fight to save her. On the border between dreams and reality, Chopin discovers the light that shines in all of us in this enduring tale of good and evil, love and betrayal. Developed for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system by Tri-Crescendo and featuring the music of Chopin, Eternal Sonata delivers amazingly detailed 3D graphics, a captivating storyline with over 30 hours of gameplay and an innovative action battle system.
Categories in common with Eternal Sonata: Role Playing
6. Dragon Quest Builders 2
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is the critically acclaimed block-building RPG from DRAGON QUEST series creators Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama – now for Steam players!
The Steam version includes all the Season Pass content previously released on console versions:
Hotto Stuff Pack, Modernist Pack, Aquarium Pack, Designer’s Sunglasses, Legendary Builder Outfit, Dragonlord’s Throne, and more!
Don’t let the name fool you, despite the 2, this is a completely standalone experience featuring new characters, an expansive world, unlimited building combinations, and a storyline that’s sure to satisfy long-time fans and newcomers alike!
Embark on an epic journey and became the master Builder! Customized your character and set off to revive a forsaken world alongside a mysterious companion named Malroth. Then, take your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly magnificent.
The evil Children of Hargon are determined to eradicate all creators and have outlawed the building, cooking, and creation of all things. To spread their destructive dogma, the calamitous cult captures the builders of the world. All hope seems to be lost until you, a young apprentice builder, manage to escape from the clutches of evil.
After washing up on the shores of the deserted Isle of Awakening, you encounter the spirited Malroth, a mysterious youth with no memory of his past. With the help of your fearless new friend, you embark on a grand adventure to gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, but the road you build is paved with peril. Only you can defeat the Children of Hargon, uncover the secrets of Malroth’s past, and unravel the riddles of this mysterious land.
- Block-building RPG – Prove yourself as a Builder and a Warrior, help the people of the realm to rebuild their destroyed lands. The more you help the more you’ll receive hearts and recognition. Prepare for a cure of creativity and friendliness!
- Creative open-world – Construct big structures in this fantasy block world with a large variety of options.
- Explore, gather, and craft – Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way you’ll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner – Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world – Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! – Work together with your villagers to till soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you’re growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!
- Design and Build with Friends Online – Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine on the sandbox Isle of Awakening.
7. Suikoden II
Suikoden II (Japanese: 幻想水滸伝II, Hepburn: Gensō Suikoden Tsū, (listen) ) is a role-playing video game developed and published by Konami for the PlayStation video game console and the second installment of the Suikoden video game series. It was released in late 1998 in Japan, 1999 in North America, and in 2000 in Europe. The game features a vast array of characters, with over 100 recruitable characters, of which over 40 are usable in combat, and many more who move the plot forward.
Suikoden II takes place years after the events of the original Suikoden, and centers on an invasion of the City States of Jowston by the Kingdom of Highland. The player controls a silent protagonist whose name is chosen by the player (named Riou in the Japanese novelization and Drama CD adaptation and Tao in the manga adaptation); he is the adopted son of Genkaku, a hero who saved the City-State of Jowston in a war against Highland years ago. The protagonist and his best friend, Jowy Atreides, each gain one half of the Rune of the Beginning, one of the 27 True Runes of the Suikoden setting, and become caught up in the intrigues of the invasion and the dark fate of those who bear the halves of that Rune.
Categories in common with Suikoden II: Role Playing
8. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
The world of Gamindustri is experiencing a strange calm - the Goddesses protecting each nation are all at peace, and there's not an apocalyptic threat in sight! In order to shake things up with a good story, the world's leading journalists Dengekiko and Famitsu challenge the CPUs and CPU Candidates to complete a series of missions but soon they all may be in for a far bigger scoop in this action-packed hack 'n' slash!
- Street brawling in 1080! For the first time ever, your favorite Neptunia characters will have to hack ‘n’ slash their way through waves of enemies in real time! In the free-roaming stages, you’ll get to create chain combos both on the ground and in the air, all with 1080p graphics!
- Two-person party! With the Dual System, you’ll be able to switch between two characters on the battlefield. Balance out each character’s strengths and weaknesses to create the ultimate battle duo, and even get some new playable characters – some of whom might be familiar from previous Neptunia games.
- Let’s get physical! The heat of battle can cause some wear and tear on your outfits. When you experience a “Costume Break,” your outfits will tear, lowering your defense but increasing your critical rate and EXE Drive Gauge. The road to comebacks is paved with ripped fabric!
- Skills get the kills! Fill up the EXE Drive Gauge in order to clear the room with two tiers of special attacks, and you might just get a helping hand from your friend later on to perform some super special attacks!
In a vast universe of connected worlds, the choice is yours.
Explorer? Builder? Hunter? Trader? Fighter? Discover your place in the massive open-universe sandbox of Boundless. Watch the sunrise on one world before hunting down rare creatures on another. Explore dark caverns alone or build an empire with friends. Mine, trade or battle for resources. Can you unearth the elusive Oort technologies?
Will you build a shop, sell your treasures, craft amazing contraptions? Do you yearn to join the hunt for Titans, claim your land or seek new worlds? Open a Portal and expand your reach across the universe as you shape your citizen, define your role, and become Boundless.
Join the Great Transmigration and explore the Known Worlds of Boundless. Each world is full of unique inhabitants and resources, ripe for discovery. With your trusty Totem in hand and the ability to build Warp Conduits, you can pinpoint locations on other worlds and travel seamlessly between them. No waiting. No loading.
Discover and use materials to build your base. Craft Beacons and claim land as your own, protecting all your beloved items within it bounds from other Players and from sacrifice to the land. Use special tools to tweak and transform blocks into ever more interesting and unique structures. Your imagination is Boundless.
Master the art of crafting! Create weapons, tools, building materials, and a whole host of other technologies waiting to be discovered in the Known Worlds. Use advanced Crafting Machines to build ever more sophisticated items and further your potential. Forge your legacy.
Hunt down creatures of all shapes and sizes scattered throughout the Known Worlds. Each world has it’s own unique breed of creatures to discover, each requiring different strategies to best. Get ready to take on the challenge.
Everything bought and sold in Boundless is generated by you the players. Buy and sell items through player owned shops, compete with others to become the most successful trader in the universe.
Boundless is a sandbox MMORPG that encourages player collaboration. Find friends or players from all over the world. Explore, defeat dangerous creatures, gather rare resources and build a colony together.
- Learn the basics! Carefully crafted tutorials help you to understand the core elements of the game.
- Complete Objectives, Feats and events to earn Coin and Experience Points to level up your character
- Spend your hard earned skill points in the Skill Tree and tailor your character to how you want to play the game
- Craft thousands of items including, building blocks, tools, weapons, food and many more
- Colonise planets by yourself or join a settlement with others and grow your beacon into the capital of the world with the Prestige system
- Build and maintain a Portal between two worlds for you and others to use
- Trade items with others or set up a shop to sell and buy items while you’re off adventuring
- Each world automatically regenerates areas that are not protected by a Beacon and returns it to its original layout, creating new and much needed resources for you to collect
- Seamlessly travel to new worlds and discover different creatures, resources, block colours and user generated creations in an ever-changing universe
No Subscription Required
Purchase the game and enjoy your Boundless journey with NO MONTHLY FEE!
10. Phantasy Star Universe
An epic, science fiction RPG with fantastic visuals. Treat yourself to infinite possibilities! *Online service has ended as of September 7th, 2012.
11. Monster Hunter Stories
When a monster strikes, the fearful hide, but the brave? They ride.
Venture into monster nests to collect eggs and hatch a wide array of
species with uniquely powerful skills. Form teams, battle alongside
them, crush opponents with combo attacks, and ride into the sunset a
champion. Need more muscle? Then mix and match genes to create monsters
with more abilities!
When a monster infected by the Black Blight attacks your remote village
of riders, tragedy will thrust you into an exciting yet dangerous world,
where you must bond with monsters on your adventure. As the story snakes
along, you'll encounter a wealth of side quests and hours of challenging
turn-based battles where you must coordinate monster skills, rider
skills and enemy attack patterns. The instinctive rock-paper-scissors
combat system is a series first, a breath of fresh air for veterans and
newcomers alike. It's the perfect entry point into the popular Monster
Hunter universe and a game unlike anything else in the series! You can
even battle other players online, locally, or via the StreetPass™
A vast world filled with uniquely skilled monsters to hatch, ride, and
Form a team of monsters and execute powerful combo attacks
Every monster's genes contain a unique set of skills and attributes.
Channel genes from one to another to customize your own monster!
Varied side quests and challenging battles bolster hours of gameplay
The first ever turn-based battles in Monster Hunter series history!
12. The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
Become the legendary Aragorn as you embark upon a single player quest reliving the hero's most valiant battles from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Through exciting, action-packed combat work to defend Middle-earth against Sauron's evil forces using your mighty sword. Along the way, you can upgrade Aragorn's weapons, armor and combat skills to fit your individual fighting style.
• Play Through the Most Exciting Parts of The Lord of the Rings Movies: Embark upon a single player campaign that follows the story of Aragorn, spanning The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
• Intuitive, Pick-Up-and-Play Combat System: Experience skirmishes that are satisfying and fun for the casual gamer, but with customizable upgrades and abilities that appeals to more sophisticated players.
• Upgradeable Combat: Customize Aragorn to suit your battle style by unlocking abilities and upgrading armor as the character levels up and develops.
THE LORD OF THE RINGS: ARAGORN'S QUEST software © 2010 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by TT Fusion Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Summoners have toppled empires and challenged gods. They are venerated as saviours and feared as destroyers. With rings crafted by the ancient Khosani, the gifted can call forth demons, dragons, and elementals, but only the strongest can control the forces they unleash.The Story:Born with the mark of the Summoner, Joseph possesses a power greater than emperors and gods. As a child, he summoned a demon to save his village, and watched in horror as those he loved were destroyed. Nine years later, the armies of Orenia invade, and Joseph must confront the prophecy he was born to fulfill.Key Features:
- Traverse a beautiful, completely original world spanning two continents.
- Up to 16 different creatures to summon and control in combat, such as minotaurs, golems, dragons, and original fantastical creatures.
- Cast spectacular spells. Wield an arsenal of weapons. Clad yourself in the armour of a warrior.
14. Skylanders SWAP Force
Embark on an exciting new adventure with the Skylanders and the SWAP Force. For generations, the SWAP Force protected the volcano that replenishes Skylands’ magic. That is until an epic battle caught them in an eruption that blasted them apart, sent them to Earth and gave them the ability swap powers. Only you can mix and match their tops and bottoms, put them on the new Portal of Power and help save Skylands.
Starter Pack includes: 1-Video Game, 1-Portal of Power, 3-Skylanders Figures, 1-Character Collector Poster, 3-Sticker Sheets with Secret Codes and 3-Trading Cards.
15. ROSE Online
We don't know where Arua came from, nor how she came to be. We do know, however, that nothing existed before Arua. The Goddess of life, souls, and all existence created the universe as she saw fit… a calm and beautiful place where souls could dwell peacefully. The deep matters of the universe cradled the waves of life, on which all beings would sway soothingly. This perfect universe was called the Sea of Souls.
Life would bring shine to the Sea of Souls, in the form of seven planets. Arua created these out of love, and dedicated each of them to the inhabitants that she breathed life into.
"The planets, as your lives, dear ones, are all yours. As am I. As are your souls."
These are the words of Arua that ring in everyone's hearts when they are born.
"To you, I give the Gods, to watch over you. Praise them well, for no love can ever match the one you will receive from them."
And thus, the Gods were created, to watch over all life that Arua had created among the seven planets. And Arua named the planets after each of the Gods and Goddesses that would look after them: Junon, Lunar, Eldeon, Orlo, Karkia, Skaaj, and Hebarn.
Each planet's inhabitants lived in happiness, idolizing their respective God or Goddess, and reveling in the pleasures that living under their protection and rule brought.
But all was not harmonious for long. The Dark God Hebarn disbanded from the other planets, and his plots to destroy Arua's universe began.
Soon, the gossips about strange visitors started. The Visitors protect life, and make right from all that is wrong. They are divine beings; they seldom suffer from hunger or thirst, they do not need as much sleep as most other creatures, but they can hurt, they can love. And they can help.
That is why Arua created them, after allKey Features:Customize Your Game Play
You pick your stats and skills that best fit your type of game play with multiple skill tree options for each class that allows for an experience that is your own.
Players Make their Own Legend
The quests in ROSE Online are affected by the activities of the user community. Who do you follow; Arua or Hebarn?
Customize Your Toon
You are not confined to ugly armors or a single look, you can outfit your toon to be just about anything you want to look like while you pick fights with monsters or engage others in PvP. You can look like a large Jelly Bean while fighting a Mech Castle Gear during PvP it is all up to you.
Grouping with your friends doesn't just allow you to benefit like a traditional MMO, but you earn vastly more EXP and with player skills that help with the Party the enjoyment is vastly increased as well!
16. Pandora's Tower
Pandora's Tower tells a haunting tale about a cursed young woman's slow transformation into a hideous beast and the lengths to which the man she loves will go in order to save her. Aeron must brave the Thirteen Towers, which are suspended in the middle of a valley by chains connected to surrounding cliffs, and use his magical Oraclos Chain weapon to retrieve the flesh of the giant monsters that reside within each tower. He must feed this "master flesh" to Elena in order to reverse her transformation. Aeron's interactions with Elena during their time together have a direct impact on the story, as the strength of their bond will determine which of the multiple endings is achieved.
17. Rhino's Rage
It is a turn-based tactical game, where you can accelerate and bunt enemies.
There is a game mode for one player in different modes with own combat mechanics and characters with unique team roles are used in the game: pusher, stopper, tumbleweed and sprinter.
You can use abilities
Dress up clothes with different rarity: armor, cloak, hats, boots – this will give different bonuses to your character
Play on various maps
18. Allods Online My.com
Delve into the depths of epic mysteries across space and time, exploring the relationship between two factions at war within a unique setting. Develop your character to maximize their abilities, craft your own equipment, and enchant yourself via a rune based system to excel in both duels and Astral space-ship battles.
A thousand years ago, the Great Cataclysm split the world of Sarnaut into innumerable islands – called allods – which spread throughout the Astral. Their inhabitants learned to live in this new world by traveling the Astral in special ships. Shortly after, a war errupted between old-time enemies – the League and the Empire – both vying for power over the new world, resulting in bloody battles on allods and large-scale fights in the Astral that never cease. The cataclysm allowed adventurers and cutthroats to thrive on the chaos of war and profit from undiscovered treasures of the Astral, yet nobody knows that the real catastrophe is still yet to come...
19. Ever Oasis
The desert's last safe haven is a lone oasis you call home. So draw a line in the sand and fight to protect it! As you explore the desert and solve puzzling dungeons, you'll gather resources to build up your oasis with the water spirit Esna. Allies will join your cause, so equip them with weapons, and use their skills to slay towering bosses.
The Ever Oasis™ game is a new action-adventure RPG grown from the ground up by Koichi Ishii, creator of the Mana series and producer at GREZZO, the studio that rebuilt multiple The Legend of Zelda™ games for the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems. Their team has crafted puzzles and traps too perilous for one hero to solve. So recruit a party of allies and level up their stats to learn new battle skills. Then return to your oasis and restore it: choose which shops to build, stock their inventories, collect a share of the profits, and keep villagers happy by fulfilling requests. Before long your oasis will blossom into a beacon of hope for all walks of life in the desert. Don't let them down.
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
20. WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY MAXIMA
POWERED UP AND REBORN! Expanding the horizons of FINAL FANTASY! A tale of many encounters and the birth of a new world. Originally released in October 2016, WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY has just been powered up and reborn as WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Maxima! New characters from FF lore (Champions) and monsters (Mirages) add even more fun and excitement to this unique adventure. This new and enhanced version of WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY also features the Avatar Change system, which allows the protagonists, Reynn and Lann, to fight as Champions. Fight your way through exhilarating battles as legendary FINAL FANTASY heroes.
Categories in common with WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY MAXIMA: Role Playing
21. Divine Souls F2P MMO
Divine Souls is a real-time action RPG centered around completing dungeon instances by leveraging an extensive combat combos system. Gain experience from enemies to strengthen your character and to unlock additional moves that unleash additional combo options. Choose from one of four unique classes each with their own distinct set of gameplay mechanics and combos. Collect loot for yourself, trade with others, or list your items into the auction house system.StoryDr. Hildeun has gone missing! Find out what happened as you follow your character’s investigation into Dr. Hildeun’s disappearance.Key Features:
- Perform beautifully animated combos with a system that is easy to learn. You only need A, S, D, and F keys!
- 4 unique classes with more to come!
- Play alone, party with your friends, or have the system find like-minded others using the party matching system.
- Worry not, the tutorial will guide you through the game’s basics.
- Complete dungeons for experience and loot.
- Increase the difficulty to suit your skill-level or to challenge yourself.
- Level-up to increase your character’s strength and to learn new moves that unleash additional combo options.
- Customize your character with items obtained from loot. Or trade these items to others.
- Increase your strength by enchanting your items.
- Try alternative dungeon modes involving crystal or portal defense.
- Pit yourself against others in a PvP battle arena that resembles MOBA games’ play-style.
Come and join our vibrant Wizard community, celebrating our 10th anniversary and recent release on Steam! Embrace your inner Wizard and get started in the magical adventure of a lifetime! Enroll in the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts and help save The Spiral from the evil powers trying to destroy it!
Choose Your School of Magic
Try your hand at Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, or Balance Magic! Learn the deep strategy behind each school and master their spells to defeat your enemies. As your character progresses, you will be introduced to new types of magic like Astral and Shadow Magic, which deepens your strategy.
Collectible Card Battle System
Prepare for battle by building and customizing your spell deck. Defeat tough beasts, the evil Wizard Malistaire, and even other players with powerful, cinematic spells from all schools. Unleash dragons, call down fireballs, and release the Kraken on your foes! You can try your hand at the unique turn-based combat solo or with friends.
Deep and Rich Storyline
Play over a thousand hours of questing content and explore a fully voice acted and hilarious storyline across 16 beautiful worlds. Battle your way through deserts, icy peaks, underwater worlds, floating islands, forests, jungles, prehistoric times, bug lands, and many more!
Join a welcoming and vibrant community of millions of Wizards! Battle with your friends, hang out in your dorms and castles, and more!
Dominate the leaderboard and become the ultimate PvP Warlord. Defeat other wizards in both practiced and ranked duels or enter tournaments to climb the ladder and earn exclusive rewards. You can also watch your friends battle it out in cool arenas.
Go Beyond Battle
If your Wizard needs a break from saving The Spiral, there are plenty of other features to explore! There’s pet hatching and training, castle decorating, crafting, gardening, magical fishing, socializing with your Wizard friends and so much more!
23. Suikoden: Tierkreis
Suikoden: Tierkreis is the latest iteration of the popular RPG franchise that was introduced more than 12 years ago. Suikoden: Tierkreis follows the story of the 108 Stars of Destiny, a group of magical warriors, as they challenge the almighty One King, who intends to create chaos in the universe. As the player gathers the members of the 108 Stars of Destiny, the forces for good will stand up against evil in a battle that spans the near infinite parallel worlds of the Million World universe.
This all new, epic RPG in the long running Suikoden series incorporates many innovative features to the handheld RPG genre. An active online community experience is encouraged by allowing players to send their characters on quests that other members of the Suikoden: Tierkreis community will complete for them via Nintendo WiFi Connection. As your character travels around the community and completes quests he will eventually return to your party with new abilities and treasures. This provides a new way to level up characters your characters which helps create a sense of community and provides a new way to experience RPGs on handhelds. As players progress through the story, many exotic locations and cultures will be discovered across the game’s universe of parallel worlds. With its grand adventure and larger than life scale, the story is told through rich animation sequences and gripping dialogue with voice over, which will pull the player even deeper into the world of Suikoden: Tierkreis.
• Suikoden: Tierkreis is the first handheld Suikoden game and exclusive
to the Nintendo DS
• Featuring a new storyline and new variety of characters, Suikoden: Tierkreis will expand the bounds of the handheld RPG experience in a game that will take you to many cities and across parallel worlds
• Suikoden: Tierkreis features many cinematic events that will drive the grand storyline of the 108 Stars of Destiny as they battle to thwart the forces of evil
• Suikoden: Tierkreis is the first handheld Suikoden game and exclusive to the Nintendo DS
• Suikoden: Tierkreis returns with its established gameplay system but also offers an all-new online element that offers an a rich online community experience using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
• Featuring a new storyline and new variety of characters, Suikoden: Tierkreis will expand the bounds of the handheld RPG experience in a game that will take you to many cities and across parallel worlds
• Suikoden: Tierkreis features many cinematic events that will drive the grand storyline of the 108 Stars of Destiny as they battle to thwart the forces of evil
Categories in common with Suikoden: Tierkreis: Role Playing
Platform: Nintendo DS
24. Numen: Contest of Heroes
Nine deities. Nine heroes. And only one champion. Mythical Greece. The land of gods, poets, heroes, but also of terrible monsters and creatures.
Numen is a fully three-dimensional action RPG set in mythical Greece. The player controls one of nine heroes, who in the name of the gods they follow compete in a grand test of their capabilities. Heroes who undertake a pilgrimage over the highest mountains, through valleys and deep forests, underground vaults and the scorched sand of deserts.
Numen however is no mere hack-and-slash game. It offers the player the possibility of tactical decision making, searching for enemies’ weak spots, selection of adequate weapons. It rewards those who are able to adapt to the changing situation on the battlefield. In this the player is helped by the unique powers and abilities invested in him or her by the god he or she follows, provided that the god is happy with him or her. The Olympian gods, after all, are renowned for their wanton and unpredictable nature…
- Action RPG with strong and intriguing storyline and surprising plot turns.
- Detailed 3D design with state-of-the-art visual effects.
- The game world based on the Greek mythology comprises of tens of locations situated on 12 islands with both exteriors and underground labyrinths.
- Many extensive main story and side quests.
- Select your hero‘s gender, his or her specialization out of three possibilities and one of nine deities for him or her to worship.
- Plenty of unique weapons, armors and items, more than 80 spells and abilities.
- Arena duels, training combats and tournaments.
Categories in common with Numen: Contest of Heroes: Role Playing
In a world where Viking mythology collides with magic, explore the world of KYN in a fast paced role playing strategy game that combines party based combat with exploration and progression.
• A Magical Viking World Brought to Life. Unlock the mysteries of the vast world of KYN as you explore ancient ruins, lush landscapes and snowy mountains filled with intricate puzzles and plenty of danger! Fight against a variety of intelligent enemies and use your skill and cunning to take out powerful boss enemies!
• A Hybrid Tactical RPG Meets Hack-n-Slash. This is real time action in a fantastical RPG setting. You will need to leverage the environment to create traps, defend areas or build up special attacks. When tactics are needed, utilize the slow motion feature, where time slows to almost zero and you can direct your heroes to an area and assign them a task to out flank, out smart and defeat your enemies!
• An RPG Party with up to Six Playable Characters. Build that classic RPG dungeon crawling group with our motely group of heroes. Each warrior can be outfitted with different equipment and specialized abilities to meet your needs. Allocating points in mind, body, control will build characters that fit your style or meet the challenges of the puzzles you will soon face.
• A Deep Crafting and Loot System. Collect hundreds of items. Combine over 100 different elemental materials in a unique crafting system designed to help you get more powerful weapons and armor.
26. CardLife: Cardboard Survival
Survive in a vast cardboard world where everything is editable. Play alone or with others as you hunt, harvest and mine for resources to craft your way through the ages. Sculpt the landscape, build huge structures and join the cardboard community.
Encounter and battle a host of fantastical creatures and craft your own creations using our unique Connect the Dots crafting system - where you can draw customisable cardboard shapes to create new tools, building components, weapons and much more!
Increase the power of your character by hunting down rare elite creatures and equipping their souls. Mix and match different souls and equipment to perfectly suit your playstyle.
Play singleplayer, host your own server or play one of our many official dedicated servers
Extensive Mod Support - all game files in CardLife are easily editable, allowing players to create all new experiences.
A vast and diverse open world including a cavernous underground that can be explored to discover new creatures and resources
Regular updates every month add new game features and contentWishlist CardLife on SteamTo be kept up to date with the games release, make sure you add CardLife to your wish list.
27. Dungeon Lords
The great wizard Galdryn of the Meadows has been vanquished by a deadly conspiracy within the Circle of Mages. His chief ally, Lord Davenmor, now struggles to save his kingdom from the dark forces of the conspiracy and the onslaught of Lord Barrowgrim’s army of marauders. But there is hope, for according to prophecy a Great Champion shall appear to challenge the evil invaders - the Realm awaits YOU to be this Champion!
FEATURES STEAM Version:
- Now Supports Steam Multiplayer up to 8 Players with support of Steam Lobby
- Automap Fog of War
- New additional ActionBar added with 12 additional action slots using F1-F12 as hotkeys
- ActionBar items can now be moved around in Inventory or Equipped and retain viability in the action bar
- Revised Difficulty Settings
- Enhanced Skill, Inventory and Spellbook Features
- Revised Spells, Consumables and usable Items
- Co-op story mode for up to 8 players and full single-player game experience
- New Hero Classes, new and improved Class Skills, and new unique Class action abilities
- Full World and Character Re-mastering for enhanced gameplay experience
- 50-70 hours gameplay time
- All new intuitive Graphic User Interface and Action Bar system
- Enhanced Multiplayer features (includes Trading and Friendly Targeting for buffs and heals)
- Dual Switchable Interface Modes (supports Hot-Key action play and Point&Click play)
- Improved Graphic & Visual Enhancements
- Updated full hardware Screen Resolution support (16:10, 16:9, 1920x1080 etc.)
- Newly Re-Mastered Audio sounds and speech
Categories in common with Dungeon Lords: Role Playing
28. Elsword Free-to-Play
Elsword – manga-style beat 'em up
Side-scrolling battling mixed with role-playing gameplay – in Elsword it's all about style, teamwork and action!
Chose from one of the 12 cool characters and fight your way through the wildest anime adventure of your life.
Tactics, speed and skill are all required – a unique look, your own playstyle and endless fun are all guaranteed! Master your combos in solo missions and in multiplayer, experience the diversity of the crafting system and get pumped with regular events and updates.
Best of all, all this is completely free – Elsword is and will remain free-to-play.
This is Elsword:
- Super sidescroller: innovative gameplay offers a wealth of playtime and the character development of a role-playing game
- Choose your weapon: swordsman, archer or mage – every class has its advantages
- Personalised style: whether you want to wear your bathing suit, rocker gear or maybe even have a panda on your arm as an accessory, you choose your look
- Playful: the controls are easy to pick up and help you to hit the colourful manga world running
- Massive monsters: countless creatures and bosses lie in wait of heroes in sinister dungeons
29. Grandia Xtreme
With an enhanced battle system, Grandia Xtreme pushes RPG gaming in new directions with a faster-paced game of exploration and discovery. With over 130 different types of monsters and 8 elemental lands standing between you and victory, the future of world has never looked more desperate. Can you avert the disaster rising from the ancient ruins?
30. Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame
The rebirth of the legendary action-platformer, with brand-new visuals and controls redesigned to fit your device.
** SlideToPlay – 4/4 – “A gorgeous and athletic blend of platforming and exploration”
** TouchArcade – 4,5/5 – “Shadow and the Flame is a Prince of Persia game in every way that counts”
Set after the events of Prince of Persia Classic, Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame continues the saga of the wanderer who was born a Prince. Now he must embark on an epic journey in search of his past that will redefine his future!
AN IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
* Follow the epic storyline of the original game.
* Explore 14 levels rendered in visually-stunning 3D.
* Dive into 5 state-of-the-art environments.
A BRAND NEW COMBAT SYSTEM
* Discover an exciting new combat system with multiple enemies and tactical challenges.
* Unleash devastating combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you progress.
* Acquire new weapons for increasingly thrilling fight sequences.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
* Experience the highly-acclaimed Prince of Persia platforming gameplay.
* Choose between gesture-based touch controls or the classic virtual joystick.
* Perform fluid and acrobatic moves to overcome challenges, or go step-by-step with “Cautious Mode”.
EXTEND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOCIAL CONNECTIVITY
* Unlock achievements and ascend the leaderboards.
* Share you scores with Facebook integration.
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
www.princeofpersia-theshadowandtheflame.com اللعبة متاحة ايضاً باللغة العربية! شاهد مزيد من التفاصيل هنا
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
If you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com
31. Luna Online: Reborn
Luna Online: Reborn is an anime themed MMORPG set in the cute fantasy world of Blueland. The game is a remake of the popular Luna Online, now published by Suba Games. It provides adjustments to original content that remove any negative experience gamers reported about Luna Plus.Features
- 4 UNIQUE CLASSES WITH 100's OF PATHS OF FOLLOW
Luna Online's special job system allows for players to mix-and-match skills and abilities to create the ultimate hero!
- A VAST COLLECTIONS OF COSTUMES TO CHOOSE FROM
With nearly 1000 costume parts to choose from,
- UNLEASH THE HIDDEN POWER OF PETS
A pet in Luna is more than a cosmetic friend. Your pet will be a truely powerful companion if you take good care of them. They may even "Awaken"...
- FIND YOUR TRUE LOVE ON THE BATTLEFIELD
Participate in Date Dungeons to find your special someone; and even get great rewards doing so!
- FORM A GUILD AND CLAIM THE CASTLE
With you as the king and close friends as your soldiers, there's no way things aren't going to get hectic! Battle other guild in weekly events to take ownership of the luxurious Nera Castle.
- BECOME A HOMEOWNER
Settle down in your own home and decorate it as you like. Setup a farm and grow your own harvest or relax by a peaceful lake with the birds chirping and catch some wild fish to cook.
- TRAVEL THE WORLD
Ride around in dozens of vehicles, and mounts. Whether you prefer to ride in style in a fancy car, get around in a UFO or go old school and ride a horse, the choice is yours.
32. EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky
EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Sony Online Entertainment. It came out on 21-02-2006. Sony Interactive Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky is available on PC.
34. Dungeon Hero
Dungeon Hero is a classic style Dungeon Crawler with a Casual/Cartoony twist.
- Beautiful Cartoony Graphics
- Wonderful Music (23 audio tracks)
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support (experience dungeon crawling in full 3D Stereo)
- 26 Heroes to choose from
- 12 Pets
- 130+ Unique Monsters
- 1100+ Unique Items
- 5 Dungeon Skins
- Dungeon Editor
- Downloading/Uploading Custom Maps
- Magic and Spell casting
- Hand-to-hand combat (dual weapons, or shield+weapon)
- Ranged combat (bows and crossbows)
- Unique gameplay experience every time you play thanks to Random Dungeon Generator
- Hand-designed 16-level Dungeon full of Challenging Puzzles
- Free Bonus every day you play the game
If you love other role-playing games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Legend of Grimrock, then you will love this game too!
Compared to others, Dungeon Hero is more on a Cartoony/Casual side.
In the Game you will find that certain elements, such as some Characters / Pets / Dungeon Skins, can be unlocked with Gems. You can get those Gems for free as a Daily Bonus or get them by completing Dungeons.
Hope you'll enjoy playing Dungeon Hero! :)
Game is powered by Esenthel Game Engine - http://www.esenthel.com/
35. Big Drunk Satanic Massacre
Big Drunk Satanic Massacre is basically a shooter with strong RPG elements.
Not that rocket propelled gun though. The game itself takes place in Hell where the main hero, Lou, is to find a booze and rescue most hot Mistress from the clutches of a fat clown.The game consists of four levels / chapters representing different areas of Hell, such as the hellish Big Wack fastfood cafe, Skeletons Slums and the Red Lights District. The idea behind those sub levels is to kill specific Boss. Each Boss represent unique multi stage fight and it is pretty challenging.
The player has to choose between six weapons and one magical ability. The main feature of the game is that Lou is healed by booze. The more he drinks the more his blood alcohol level increases, which is sorta good fot him. As a result there may be either negative or positive effects.
Ever wondered what it's like to be Satan's son? Nothing special... Unleashed lust, chronic alcoholism and reckless shooting - the usual routine.
Save Hell! Wait... What? Yup, that's right - Hell! It's not the place it used to be - Hell's been possessed. Possessed by the most vile dark hideous evil the world has known - people. They've turned your precious homeland into a madhouse, and only you can stop them!
What's in it for you? Spectacular locations, battles with epic bosses and a nice mixture of pain and nonsense.
Choose the right side of evil and rescue your "princess" - the most badass dare-deviless Hell has ever seen.
36. Trial Xtreme 4
***with over 150,000,000 downloads!!! The Trial Xtreme series is proud to present – the best trials bike riding game ever!!!***
Feel the adrenalin pumping as you take your bike on MORE THAN 100 CHALLENGING AND SPECTACULAR LEVELS of pure motoring fun.
Earn cash in races, tournaments and in head to head duels. Prove yourself as the best extreme rider among your friends and then make your way to the top of the world ranking charts!
This is no ordinary skill base riding game – our brand new Xtreme physics engine and super responsive controls will help you burn through crazy obstacles and take you for a ride like you wouldn't believe :)
EXTREME TOURNAMENTS ARENA – race against other riders from your country and around the world and win cash or other amazing prizes.
EXTREME DUELS – want to make some big bucks? In the duels arena you can bet against other riders and double your cash.
EXTREME COURSES – the craziest 3D graphics you've ever seen come together with perfectly designed levels to form an insane riding experience.
SPONSORSHIP DEALS – prove yourself as top rider to get cash from sponsors when racing against the big guns
EXTREME Upgrades- upgrade your bike abilities; improve your ‘on track’ performance and the look of your bike with the most hardcore stuff available.
SWAG! –bling up your rider with tons of awesome gear and match your style to your abilities.
Visit our official site at: http://www.deemedya.com
Like us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/Deemedya
For support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For feedback and suggestions, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/Trial4
Check out our videos and game trailers on: https://www.youtube.com/user/DeemedyaMS
37. Goat Simulator GoatZ
** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 or better.**
This is GoatZ, this is your story.
GoatZ is the latest official addition to the Goat Simulator universe, and is a fine contender for the dumbest thing to come from Coffee Stain Studios yet - GOATS AND ZOMBIES IN THE SAME GAME! Well if you’re not already yelling at your mom to buy the game for you right away, maybe this will impress you a bit more:
* Official new app from the idiots that brought you Goat Simulator
* Mandatory crafting system - Craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
* Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
* A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
* Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
* Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
* Also a casual mode for people who don’t like feeding their goat every five minutes
* Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers - shrink people’s heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
38. Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer
Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Funcom. It came out on 11-05-2010. Funcom published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer is available on PC.
39. EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark
EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Sony Online Entertainment. It was originally released in 2007. It was published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark is available on PC.
40. LEGO Universe
LEGO Universe is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by NetDevil. It was originally released in 2010. Warner Bros. Interactive published the game.
You can play LEGO Universe on PC.
Jacob Beucler produced the game. Brian Tyler scored the game.
41. Era of Legends
Era of Legends combines the best features of mobile gaming and the key qualities of the top MMORPGs. A vast explorable world filled with thousands of secrets, hundreds of class combinations and magic beasts, daring battles, and fascinating graphics. Hello, new wondrous life!
42. Blazing Core (beta)
Beta version of game
...The path of the knight is the gaze directed inwards.
Blazing Core is a multiplayer epic shooter about mech knights. The giant battle machines have been created to be as perfect as one can get and are suitable for various combat styles. For its heroic pilot the mech can become their armor, weapon, and even a noble steed.
All machines are unique and differ in looks and functionality. However, all of them carry inside a core of pulsing energy – and without it the battle giants are just heaps of high tech scrap. In turn, the pilots are united by the code of chivalry – after all, without any moral values humans are just animals. Let this boundless power be directed by human hands and not beastly paws!
Blaze, oh knight! Don the futuristic armor and blaze!
Blazing Core features:
- The fusion of chivalry and giant robots
- Your skills at combining the character’s abilities effectively are more important than your reflexes
- Choosing your mech-hero doesn’t limit your actions on the battlefield. You, and only you, decide what to do, based on your team’s tactics or heat of the moment
- You can customize and upgrade your mech-hero. Unlocking new weapons lets you fine tune your mech according to your play style and adds gameplay variety
- Mindless rushes are crushed by teamwork and tactics, while smart mech-hero synergy gives you a real edge in combat.
Fulfill your hero’s potential, cooperate with your team, and enjoy the game.
43. Alphadia Genesis
Alphadia Genesis chronicles an epic adventure with Fray and his investigative team from the Archleign Kingdom as they set out to solve a mysterious murder case in a nearby city. After some initial investigations, Fray and his companions are joined by delegates from the Ghalzabine Kingdom.
This causes tensions to run high, as the Archleign and Ghalzabine Kingdoms have shared an uneasy relationship since the clone-centric ‘Energi War’ 15 years prior to the joint investigation.
Twists and turns lie await as Fray and his fellow investigators soon discover that there may be more than meets the eye with this particular case...
Built for Steam!
Expect exclusive trading cards, badges, backgrounds as well as fully redesigned controls for PC gamers... this really is the best way to play Alphadia Genesis.
Characters you care for!
Each character has their own distinct personality, and this helps to create a strong bond between the player and the heroes of Lagoon. In addition to this, many of the game’s characters are voiced by leading Japanese voice actors - giving them even more depth and making the world of Lagoon even more immerse.
The Best of Both Dimensions!
While Fray and co. are exploring Lagoon, Alphadia Genesis has a wonderful 16-bit style reminiscent of classic JRPGs of old... on the battlefield however it’s a whole different story. With fully animated 3D battles, the turn-based action really comes to life.
More than Meets the Eye!
The plot of Alphadia Genesis is packed with twists and turns - you’ll need to stay on your toes to keep up.
Not a-Fray-ed to laugh!
While the plot is serious - there are plenty of funny moments too... watch out for the lickers!
44. The Shadow Sun
The ultimate Western action RPG has arrived on iOS! Embark on an epic dark fantasy in the grand tradition of great, story-driven RPGs from PC and console, created by veterans of the Neverwinter Nights, Baldur’s Gate, and The Witcher franchises.
SLIDE TO PLAY - 4/4 “The Shadow Sun is one of the most captivating experiences I’ve had with a role-playing game in quite some time.”
DIGITALLY DOWNLOADED - 4.5/5 “The Shadow Sun floored me from start to finish.”
ARCADE SUSHI - 8.5/10 “If you’re a fan of RPGs at all, then The Shadow Sun belongs in your Games folder.”
POCKET GAMER - 8/10 (Silver Award) “The Shadow Sun replicates a tabletop RPG experience almost perfectly - right down to the carefully crafted fantasy world in which it's set.”
TOUCHARCADE - 4/5 “With a compelling story, plenty of content, and a character customization system that works, Shadow Sun succeeds in its goal as a Western RPG.”
APP-S.RU - 4/5 “The Shadow Sun is one of the few truly great RPGs for the iPhone, iPad and in the absence of competitors could easily sit next to Baldur's Gate.”
PORTABLE GAMING REGION “The Shadow Sun is pretty much what I imagine a “real” Dragon Age mobile game should be.”
** Featured in Apple’s Best New Games category! **
With The Shadow Sun, Ossian Studios brings together all its expertise from working with Dungeons & Dragons and The Witcher in order to create a deep, story-driven RPG experience for iOS. Prepare yourself for visceral real-time combat, a gorgeously detailed world to adventure in, complex characters to interact with, and an epic tale of an ancient city held within the grip of a mysterious plague.
Enter a world that has felt an alien touch upon its sun. An ever-increasing shadow that creeps across the sun's brilliant face, with consequences that are only now becoming horrifically apparent...
HOURS OF ADVENTURE
• A 10-hour adventure where you explore the decadent imperial city of Shar and the exotic desert lands around it, delving into a story filled with intrigue, danger, and shocking surprises.
• Explore over 70 unique areas and uncover 200+ unique items, hidden secrets, and ancient treasures.
• A handy journal tracks your quests and a detailed codex notes new characters, places, and creatures you encounter.
• An original orchestral soundtrack and amazing soundscape will immerse you into this dark fantasy world.
• Create your own male or female character and customize their attributes and appearance.
• Choose from among 30 attacks, spells, and skills to suit your favourite play style, and develop those abilities exactly how you want as the game progresses.
• Solve quests in multiple ways and have new NPC dialogue options open up depending on your skills.
• Ally with one of four companions to adventure alongside you, each with their own personality and abilities, and win their friendship or suffer their disapproval depending on your choices.
• Adopt a faithful dog companion to fight by your side.
Play on any of these supported devices, with graphics that scale with the device.
• iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display
• iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
• iPod touch 3, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 5
* In-app purchases are purely optional! *
The 3 starter packs are optional DLC that have extra content and quests, none of which are required to enjoy the game. The in-depth hint guide also provides a full walkthrough and gameplay tips, along with details on companions, secrets, monsters, and other helpful information.
Visit our official site for more news and info about The Shadow Sun: http://www.ossianstudios.com/
Drop by our forums and talk directly with the development team: http://www.ossianstudios.com/forum/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OssianStudios
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OssianStudios
45. Holiday Lemmings 1994
Holiday Lemmings 1994 is an arcade game developed by DMA Design. It came out on 01-01-1994. It was published by Psygnosis. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Holiday Lemmings 1994 is available on PC.
Categories in common with Holiday Lemmings 1994: Arcade
46. Sonic Classic Collection
Sonic Classic Collection allows fans both old and new to speed
through the much loved zones of the four original Sega Genesis
Sonic Classic Collection allows fans both old and new to speed through the much loved zones of the four original Sega Genesis adventures, in a bid to collect the chaos emeralds and save the world. Optimized to take full advantage of the Nintendo DS system, Sonic Classic Collection will feature a new save anywhere feature, a first in this original series, meaning that the games can be enjoyed anywhere, anytime! Gamers will also be given the chance to expand their knowledge with a wealth of extras including video and collectable pictures that are sure to be fan favorites.
Sonic Classic Collection gathers together the first four Sonic The Hedgehog adventures - Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles - introducing some of the most influential Sonic titles to a whole new generation of gamers exclusively for the DS.
Categories in common with Sonic Classic Collection:
Platform: Nintendo DS
47. Guilt Battle Arena
Engage your friends and family or compete against AI foes in frantic couch combat battles. Don’t forget to pick-up your bullet after firing your gun if you want to win!
* Enjoy the playful style with 7 Games Modes: Play hot potato with a bomb or capture the flag with canons. Will you dodge the rain of invincible chickens?
* Spice things up with 6 stackable gameplay modifiers: want to tryout jetpacks and then turn everyone invisible? Go for it!
* Now with bots. You are so good that nobody wants to play with you? Let see if you are good enough to defeat these maniacal bots!
* Select a character from 63 wacky costumes!
* Bring peace back to the galaxy by defeating the Dreadful Judge’s endless hordes of minions!
49. MX VS ATV Supercross
The Games on Demand Version supports English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Rip, jump and scrub your way around 17 tracks and try to cross the finishing line first against more than 40 official riders and harvest all that motocross glory. Choose between bikes or ATVs, multiple game modes including Career, Single races and various local and online multiplayer events with up to 12 players. Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just "whip" over jumps to finish the race first. Customize your rider with items from more than 80 licensed motocross companies and whirl up dirt and dust on your way to victory. 17 Supercross Tracks for both MX and ATV riding Career mode with 3 series More than 80 licensed motocross companies Over 40 professional riders licensed to race against New improved physics and control system including reinterpreting the fan favorite “pre-load” Multiplayer with up to 12 players Splitscreen Mode for 2 local players Motoclub Depot with regular content updates
Categories in common with MX VS ATV Supercross: Racing
Platform: Xbox 360