The best games like Lumines Remastered are:
- arrow_rightBattleBlock Theater
- arrow_rightSonic Generations
- arrow_rightGems of War
- arrow_rightMONOPOLY PLUS
- arrow_rightMetroid Fusion
- arrow_rightHotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Comic
- arrow_rightPuyo Puyo Tetris
- arrow_rightGuilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR
100 Best Games Like Lumines Remastered:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (10)
- iOS (28)
- Android (15)
- macOS (28)
- Linux (16)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (11)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (8)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. BattleBlock Theater
BattleBlock Theater is a platform game developed by The Behemoth.
The player was aboard the S.S. Friendship when the ship encounters a heavy storm that causes the ship to crash into a strange island. After the player awakens, no ship's crew members seem to be around. Moreover, it is revealed that the crew is held prisoner by cats that force the crew members to act out deadly performances in the cats' theater. The player has to pass all the levels in order to save Hatty Hattington, the best friend to one and all.
There are two game modes featured in BattleBlock Theater: Adventure Mode and the Arena. Adventure Mode resembles the game's campaign, which can be played alone or in co-op. There are multiple chapters in this mode that consist of several levels. In order to unlock the next chapter, the player has to get a certain amount of gems and pass the "Boss Level" which is a usual level but with a time limit. Players have the ability to collect balls of yarn in order to buy new equipment from cat guards.
Arena Mode is a competitive game mode for 2 to 4 players. Players take part in various mini-games to score the most points for their team and win the round.
2. Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations is a crossover of modern Sonic with his 1990s incarnation. The blue hedgehog is attacked by a new enemy called Time Eater, who tries to change the past to help Dr. Robotnik. Time Eater kidnaps Sonic’s friends and imprisons them in the various eras of the past. Sonic has to travel back in time to meet the original Sonic and Tails from the 16 bit game series. Old and new versions of characters team up to defeat Time Eater and Robotnik and restore the space-time continuum.
Sonic will have to revisit the levels from his old games. Each zone is split into “Classic” 2D levels from Sega Genesis and Dreamcast eras, and their “Modern” 3D counterparts from the 2000s. Sonics from the different eras also have their unique abilities, and there’s the Skill Shop, where the characters can obtain new skills. Each zone includes two boss fights and a Doppelganger Race, which is a time trial. When they're not on the levels, the Sonics reside in the White Zone, an open world that serves as a hub to access the regular zones.
Sonic Generations includes a lot of unlockable content, such as music, art, special skills and, in some versions, even the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog game.
3. Gems of War
Gems of War is a puzzle role-playing game developed by Infinite Interactive. The game is a spiritual successor of another game made by the same developer, Puzzle Quest.
There is not much plot present in the game. The players create their character, choose their faction, and start off as a troop commander in an army of the faction they chose.
Gems of War is heavily inspired by Hearthstone and uses its core gameplay mechanic while putting its own spin on it. The players engage their enemies on the game board, by choosing specific cards. After that, a gem mini-game, similar to Candy Crush Saga, starts. The better the player completes the mini-game - the more damage will be dealt to the enemy. At this stage of the enemy encounter, the players have to put three gems of the same type in one row.
After completing several battles, the players will be invited to fight in a guild. Guilds grant the players specific abilities to use in the mini-game as well as new troop cards.
Several card types are present in the game. Some of them deal damage directly to the enemy or their cards, others provide upgrades to the player, while everything else serves to create additional hardships for your enemies.
It is possible to play the game at multiple platforms at the same time by logging in your game account at a new device.
4. MONOPOLY PLUS
A real living board:
• A full 3D city at the center of the board lives and evolves as you play. You own a miniature world where each neighborhood has its own unique identity and characteristics. Its friendly inhabitants will interact with your progression throughout the game and celebrate your achievements, bringing a new dimension to your experience. Feel that you own something special and admire your empire grow right in front of your eyes!
Play the way you want
• You can change the rules and adapt them to your playing style. Play the famous Speed Die mode to spice up your game or select from a catalogue of 6 house rules chosen by Monopoly community members from around the world!
5. Metroid Fusion
While lending mission support on planet SR388, interstellar bounty hunter Samus Aran is attacked by an X parasite, an organism with the ability to mimic the abilities of any creature it infects. Near death, Samus™ is saved by a vaccine made from the DNA of the last Metroid--the X parasite's only natural predator. When the X spread to a research station in orbit around SR388, a weakened Samus is forced to exterminate them all...or die trying.
Experience classic Metroid game play as Samus explores the secret passages of a massive research station teeming with hostile life forms. Master moves such as clinging to ledges, leaping to high ladders, and firing new weapons like Diffusion Missiles. Along the way, collect classic power-ups like the Morph Ball, Screw Attack, and Wave Beam. All these skills will be useful when you encounter the SA-X, an unstoppable X mimicking Samus, which is on the loose and could be just around the corner...
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U.
6. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Comic
Download the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number digital comic series by Dayjob Studio and dive into the backstory of several factions on a path to confrontation. The entire five-part series is free to download and comes in a single app that launches from your Steam library.
7. Puyo Puyo Tetris
Two puzzle game juggernauts collide as Tetris®, one of the largest-selling and recognized brands in gaming history, and Puyo Puyo™ from SEGA combine to create a fun-to-play, fast-paced, competitive party game like no other! There’s a ton of different styles of gameplay – from the single-player Adventure and Challenge modes to the ferocious competition of the up-to-four-player Arcade modes. Unlock new characters and backgrounds in Adventure mode, or unlock new character voices, skins for Puyos and Tetriminos, backgrounds and more in the in-game Shop. You can even try your puzzle skills on a global scale by playing any of the multiplayer modes with up to four players online in Puzzle League or Free Play modes.FEATURES!
Single-player mode offers ten unique acts, each with ten stages featuring different characters from the Puyo Puyo and Tetris universes. Each stage contains unique challenges players will need to overcome in order to win and move on!
For up to four local players, Multiplayer Arcade offers a wealth of variety that will bring out players' competitive nature!
Players compete head-to-head in either Puyo Puyo or Tetris to fight in the puzzle battle of their lives.
Players' abilities are put to the ultimate test when they compete on both Puyo Puyo and Tetris boards, which switch back and forth at set intervals.
A true hybrid game where players compete with Puyos and Tetriminos together on the same board, requiring deft, on-the-fly thinking to become victorious.
It's a race to the finish as players compete against each other to clear unique challenge boards as quickly as possible to win.
Players compete on Puyo or Tetris boards, but the puzzles feature special items that when activated either help players or harm their opponents.
Players can try their puzzle skills on a global scale by playing any of the multiplayer modes with up to four players online, in Puzzle League or Free Play modes.
Increase player rating, earn ranks and aspire to new leagues in this mode for competitive enthusiasts.
A more casual experience where records aren't kept and players can customize matches with unique settings, and invite their friends to play.
Players can save and upload any online matches to show off to their friends, or search other players' replays using the tag and filtering system to see how they tackle matches.
Play any of the Multiplayer Arcade modes against the CPU in Battle or Endurance matches, or try the single-player Challenges!
Substitute human players with 1-3 CPU opponents to fight against simultaneously.
Go the distance in a one-on-one gauntlet of never-ending CPU opponents, racking up as many wins as possible.
Forget about the opponents and put skills to the test with Sprint, Marathon and more, like the quirky Tiny Puyo, which shrinks down Puyos to fit even more on the board.
For the first time in the West, players have the option to play with the original Japanese voiceovers with localized subtitles.
Xbox One version was only released in Japan.
8. Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR
Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the next addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals have been tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect! Game contents revamped to provide for gamers of all skill levels, you cannot miss out on this one!
Totally unique cast of 23 characters!In "REVELATOR" we have 6 new characters from the previous of the series, namely "Johnny", "Jack-O'", "Kuradoberi Jam", "Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy", coming to a total number of 23 playable characters!
*"Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy" can be unlocked by purchasing their respective DLCs. "Raven" can also be unlocked using in-game currency.
Extensive Game ModesBeginners can feel at ease with our step-by-step training program, from Tutorial Mode being remodified into an action game to learn the ropes, to the introduction of Stylish Mode that allows easy inputs for Special Attacks, and many more! You can also visit the in-game FAQ to find out answers to popular questions on how to get strong!
For players who already somewhat know their bearings in Fighting Games, we have the COMBO mode to teach all characters' worth of their combo potentials, and the MISSION mode to teach about the characters' general tactics and techniques. There's also the staple "TRAINING" mode, equipped with tons of features that allow you to recreate the situation of your choice, so as to allow you to train and research!
The well-received STORY mode is now back with more punch! Fully cinematic with the 3D graphics engine, explore the lore and find out.. the REVELATIONS of "Guilty Gear". There's also a short introduction to the past series at the start of the story mode, so players new to the series need not fret!
ONLINE ModePlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
In "Player Match" mode, you can walk around with your own customizable avatars and communicate with other players in the 3D room environment.
You can also place an entry in the "Rank Match" and proceed to play other offline game modes such as TRAINING mode, while waiting for your entry to be paired up.
The replays stored from your matches do not only show the match as-is, but you can also view both you and your opponent's key inputs, and you can change the camera angle to view the battle from a different perspective!
*Cross-platform to PS3/4 is not supported.
Don't know where to put in your effort? We'll show you the way! Be a formidable player in no time with our content-packed support features, in "GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-"!
9. Worms 2
World domination is just a cluster bomb away!
Welcome to the strange cartoon world of Worms 2. Wreak havoc on your rivals in an addictive game of revenge and mean-spirited cruelty. Take control of wiggling warrior worms who wield wacky weapons such as deadly mad cows, sheep and flying bananas in the struggle for domination.
Worms 2 puts you in command of a platoon of wily worms inhabiting insanely bizarre, randomly generated terrain that changes each time a new game is played. Your goal is to utterly obliterate, exterminate and generally make life lethal for your rivals using an assortment of outrageous weapons.
They’re back, they’re cute and deadlier than ever!
Multiplayer notice: In this version of Worms 2, the only multiplayer option available is hotseat.Unleash utter rampage with a mind-blowing array of wacky weapons in this king of hotseat party games! Add new Worm speech-sets, edit weapons, and create new landscapes with the Worms 2 editors. Stunning cartoon-style animation brings the Worms to life!
Prepare to battle everything from Moustache Cops to Breakfast, in this game inspired by fast action, 8-bit sports and arcade classics! Built with the input of thousands of crazed internet gamers, #IDARB is a chaotic 8-player eSport jumping future arena ball game. Create characters, teams, team logos, tournaments, even your theme music, in this highly customizable experience complete with disruptive “hashbombs” which dynamically change the game itself via Twitch and Twitter! IDARB supports up to a whopping 8 simultaneous local players, and up to 4 vs. 4, head-to-head online matches. Additional features include a mind-blowing single-player story mode, wild half time competitions, and unlockable recipes.#R##N##R##N#Begun as a crowd-sourced project, the game’s title is an acronym for “It Draws a Red Box” (IDARB). Thanks to thousands of suggestions via social media, the game evolved from one red box into the wacky amalgam it is today, complete with hundreds of strange “hashbombs”, secret commands which, when sent to the game via Twitch or Twitter, will disrupt and dynamically change the game in realtime! If there’s something you want that isn’t in #IDARB, it’s probably because you didn’t suggest it, but with so many customization options, you can probably still make it yourself!
Categories in common with #IDARB:
Platform: Xbox One
11. Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten DX
Defender's Quest is a Tower-Defense/RPG Hybrid that focuses on tactical depth, customization, and story. That means no random encounters, no spikey-haired emo kids, no forced time sinks, and no tedious, repetitive battles.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC
12. Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a wacky simulation game where you manage your very own weapon shop and expand its business across an incredible potato world.
Use your potato smiths to forge weapons and sell them to questing heroes. You will meet more than 70 potato heroes, forge more than 200 weapons, expand your business into 20 wacky areas, manage 30 zany potato smiths, discover 10 legendary pop culture heroes . . . and even adopt a potato dog!
Inspired by games such as Game Dev Story, Weapon Shop De Omasse and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is designed to provide an exciting new gameplay experience to fans of this emerging game genre.
The game score is composed by the legendary Kimura Masahiko, who worked on the original score for the Genso Suikoden Series and the Castlevania Series.Features:
- Research and forge hundreds of weapons
- Manage and train 30 potato smiths
- Sell weapons to questing heroes and build customer loyalty to learn more about these adorable potato people
- Encounter random events and weather conditions
- Explore the potato world for materials, relics and enchantments
- Customize and enhance workshop equipment
- Forge unique weapons for legendary pop culture heroes
13. Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance is a platform-adventure video game developed and published by Konami for the Game Boy Advance. Belonging to Konami's Castlevania video game series, it is the second installment of the series on the Game Boy Advance. It was released in Japan in June 2002, in North America in September 2002, and in Europe in October 2002. It was the first Castlevania game to be called "Castlevania" in Japan instead of "Akumajō Dracula".
Harmony of Dissonance occurs in the fictional universe of the Castlevania series; the premise of the series centers on the eternal conflict between the vampire hunters of the Belmont clan and the immortal vampire Dracula. Set fifty years after Simon Belmont vanquished Dracula's curse, Harmony of Dissonance focuses on his grandson Juste Belmont and his quest to rescue a kidnapped childhood friend.
Koji Igarashi produced Harmony of Dissonance with the intent of "creat[ing] a game that was similar to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night", the critically acclaimed PlayStation game that he had worked on. Harmony of Dissonance sold 126,000 units in the United States and did not become a "huge hit in Japan". Critics praised it as an entertaining game with improved graphics as compared to its predecessor Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, but criticized its soundtrack. In January 2006, Harmony of Dissonance was re-released in North America and later Europe, along with Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, as part of the Castlevania Double Pack.
Categories in common with Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance: Action
14. Hypnospace Outlaw
Greetings Enforcer, and thank you for enlisting in the Hypnospace Patrol Department! As the corporatocracy sleeps, outlaws are out there committing terrible transgressions all across our beloved Hypnospace, and these virtual streets aren't going to police themselves!
Hypnospace Outlaw is a a '90s internet simulator, that requires you scour the Hypnospace and hunt down wrongdoers, while also checking out a wide variety of weird and wonderful websites, keeping an eye on your work email, and downloading a plethora of apps that may or may not be useful.
As part of your job as a Hypnospace Enforcer, you'll be watching out for copyright infringement, internet bullying and more, with reports and rewards coming direct from the Hypnospace Patrol Department to your inbox. In your spare time, you can customize your HypnOS desktop however you see fit, with a variety of downloads, wallpapers, screen savers and helper bots to keep you company.
So slip on your Hypnospace Headband™, and keep these key directives in mind:
- Crawl through Cyberspace: Scour the darkest corners of the Web for scumbag users who violate Hypnospace law!
- Dangers and delights: Download groovy GIFS and MIDI files, but watch out for adware, toolbars and hackers!
- Treasure hunting: Do your job to earn Hypnocoins, or ignore your inbox and go hunting for hidden pages, downloads and secrets!
- Relive your childhood: Equip obnoxious screensavers and skins for your desktop, and wiggle your mouse pointer around to make pages load faster!
Categories in common with Hypnospace Outlaw: Simulation
15. Green Day: Rock Band
Green Day: Rock Band puts players on stage as multi-platinum selling and Grammy Award winning group Green Day, featuring the band’s most-defining albums and key moments throughout their career to date. Players perform vocals, guitar, bass and drums using award-winning Rock Band technology. 3D visuals and archival material give players a unique view into the music and vision of this pioneering band.
• 3D custom characters featuring likeness of Green Day members Billie
Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tre' Cool, as well as select venues and
art specific to the band's history.
• Unlockable prizes as you proceed through the game.
• All Green Day DLC can be imported onto your Green Day game disk, unlocking unique venue visuals and archival materials.
Experience 47 Green Day songs, featuring a collection of the band’s greatest hits, including American Idiot, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Brain Stew/Jaded, and Hitchin’ a Ride.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
Categories in common with Green Day: Rock Band: Arcade
16. Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike
The fiscal year is coming to a close and poor Fork Parker has lost all his wonderful profit to greedy developers and their endless thirst for royalties! Grab a martini and ride your private helicopter to the snow capped mountains and hunt down the riches you so rightly deserve. Jump, dash, and rappel your way up the sheer mountainside to scratch out a little profit and meet the demands of an increasingly angry board of directors!
Fork Parker's Holiday Profit Hike features snow, helicopters, ugly holiday sweaters, non-denominational penguins, a title screen, dope beats, ethics, torches, reverse monetization, hot tubs, non-candied canes, falling, ropes, and non-refundable holiday cheer.
Follow @DevolverDigital on Twitter and join the Devolver Digital Super Fun Club on Steam for more fun and games. Sometimes free games. But not all the time, it would make Fork Parker sad.
Meltdown is a tactical arcade shooter featuring both singleplayer and intense online multiplayer.
Set against a captivating sci-fi backdrop, the action game invites players to follow its main character, Zed, as he tries to shoot his way out of the remote space station that he has been trapped on as a result of a system malfunction.
During the course of the adventure, players can collect loot and level-up their character as they make their way through randomly generated levels. They can choose to play single player or co-op multiplayer, while experiencing an engaging gameplay, matching their gaming skills and style.
Clear all the missions and run the prestige mode !Key Features: Online Cross-Platform Co-Op & PvP Up to 4 Players
Local Co-Op Up to 4 Players
30 Random Generated Levels
3 Specializations (Specialist/Soldier/Medic)
3 Big Boss Battles
Wave-Attack arena challenges
Cosmonautica is a quirky and unique blend of space trading and crew simulation.
Cast off! Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space?
Start by boarding a washed-up space cruiser and fulfill your destiny as an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune. Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and crew simulation to create a unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best trader, smuggler, pirate or even space taxi? It’s your choice!
- Simulated Galaxy - Cosmonautica offers a detailed and amusing trading simulation gameplay that challenges you among others with pirate attacks, diverse quests and unique crew members. Explore a dynamic and procedurally generated galaxy. Every game is different!
- Crew Management - Sign up to eight exceptional and lovable crew members to create a ragtag team of the universe’s best and brightest. Take care of your crew and promote them to reach their full potential. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space ship.
- Elaborate Trading Simulation - Trade a bevy of goods, including some rare and illegal stuff, with fellow space merchants while exploring the solar systems. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading over many solar systems - each with it’s own traits.
- Lively Story & World - Meet unique characters while you embark on a campaign to unveil the secret of a container and the mysterious past of your board A.I. N1L. Or just roam freely through the galaxy in sandbox mode.
- One-of-a-Kind Ships - Choose from a range of ship types, equip your vessel with upgradeable rooms and customize your ship's appearance for even more individuality.
- Exciting Space Battles - Command demanding space clashes against enemy ships with crafty maneuvers and tactical actions during encounters. Directly attack or outsmart your enemies by using your hacker’s ability. Or pick the peaceful route and choose diplomacy.
- Cross-Platform Play - Cosmonautica supports cross-platform saved games, which will allow you to play the same game on PC and take it on the go with your tablet or other suited devices.
"Zappy gameplay mix between trading, fighting and crew management. Cosmonautica is different than other space simulations. Ludicrous."
- PC Games (Germany)
"When we think about interstellar travel, our minds often go straight to intense battles with alien warships, exploration of hostile worlds, or cunning diplomacy. We often forget that between all of the action, our heroes still need to eat, sleep, bathe, and take some private meditation time (this is code for pooping)."
"I’ve had a brief dabble with an early build of the Stuttgart-built indie game, and it’s exactly what the ‘Elite meets life sim’ beermat description suggests."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
We’re Chasing Carrots, a small indie developer based in Stuttgart, Germany and after our first game “Pressure” we’re putting the steering wheel and earthly restrictions aside and give you the freedom of the endless space.
19. Runespell: Overture
Runespell: Overture is a role-playing game combining poker mechanics with power ups and collectable cards. The world is set in an alternate medieval Europe linking historical characters with Norse mythology and sagas. The player takes on the role of the Changeling, the son of a monster god, in search of his nemesis.
- Innovative mythic poker system using poker mechanics to battle your opponents
- Unlock power ups and special attacks available as collectable cards in the game
- Combine your skills in short bursts of active play or long sessions of questing and battles
- Defeat more than 30 monsters types each with a unique card set and attack style
- Defeat enemies and make them your pets or allies
- Unlock new battle locations through questing
- Mix of beautiful hand painted backdrops and evocative 3D characters
- A compelling and original story set in an alternate medieval Europe
- Local and online leaderboard
- 20 Steam Achievements
The game is available on PC and iPad
20. Super Bomberman
Super Bomberman is the first Bomberman game on the Super NES. Like most games in the Bomberman series, Super Bomberman features a normal game as well as the famous battle mode.
In the normal game, Mr. Karat and Dr. Mukk have been terrorizing Diamond City. You must go from board to board, defeating the bad guys and solving puzzles to move to the next board.
In battle mode, up to four players go head to head in a battle to the death. Players can be computer controlled or human controlled via the Super MultiTap.
21. Guitar Hero: Smash Hits
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits is an arcade game developed by Beenox and Beenox Studios. It was originally released in 2009. It was published by Activision Blizzard. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits is available on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and Wii. You can purchase the game on Nintendo eShop.
Categories in common with Guitar Hero: Smash Hits: Arcade
Indulge in the fusion of puzzle, light and music. Experience the addictive puzzle action enhanced with stylish graphics and block-rocking beats. Lumines introduces you to a brand new block-dropping-puzzler experience. As you create 2x2 squares in same color, the vertical time line wipes them away from left to right. Play to the music that is dynamically generated in synch with your gameplay. The award-winning puzzle music game is now available for play on your PC with just a simple mouse click!
Numerous skins - Enjoy unlimited gameplay and unlock up to 21 stylish skins.
Skin Edit Mode - Customize your Lumines experience by creating your own play list with your favorite skins.
Time Attack Mode - Test your skills and see how many blocks you can erase in a given amount of time and compete with your own record.
Puzzle / Mission Mode - Twist your brain to create certain shapes (dog, heart, number) using the blocks.
Detailed play history - Take a look at your play style with detailed play history, such as the number of erased blocks and more.
Additional Skin Packs - Purchase additional Skin Packs to add more skins and Puzzle/Mission problems to play with.
Categories in common with LUMINES: Casual
23. Trials 2: Second Edition
RedLynx Trials 2 Second Edition is a spectacular motorcycle game featuring stunning graphics and addictive gameplay!
- 4 game types (race, flip, wheelie, dynamic)
Race: Race against other players to compete levels as fast as possible
Flip: Try to make as many backflips or frontflips with your bike
Wheelie: Drive on your backwheel for longest distance possible
Dynamic: Navigate through tracks with various dynamic obstacles and puzzles
- Over 51 tracks to play
- Global highscores
- Ghost challenge. Play against the ghost of any other player in high score list
- Online player profiles with team, country and player statistics
- 25 achievements to unlock
24. Blue Stinger
Blue Stinger (ブルー スティンガー) is an action survival horror game released in 1999 for the Dreamcast game console developed by Climax Graphics and originally published by Sega, with publishing rights outside of Japan obtained by Activision. The game was conceived by then-Climax CEO, Shinya Nishigaki.
Categories in common with Blue Stinger: Action
25. Audition Online
Audition is an online music and dancing game that allows players to compete against and cooperate with players from around all over the world. Dance your way to virtual stardom by syncing your avatar's moves with the beat of today's hottest pop music. Players get to engage in a variety of single and multiplayer modes, while dressed in your choice of threads. No two avatars are alike, so customize your avatar to your heart’s content.Key Features
- Fresh Content: Audition is updated regularly with new content. Enjoy diverse music selections, pick your preferred new clothes and try new dance moves.
- Background Music (BGM) selector: Want to listen to your own playlist when you’re not on the dance floor? No problem! Our BGM selector’s just perfect for you.
- My Album: Create your own set list of favorite songs for your DJ pleasure whenever you man a game room.
- Over 20 different game modes to choose from.
- Couple with another player and unlock new modes and swag with the marriage feature.
- Thousands of outfits, hairstyles, shoes and fashion accessories to choose from. Dress your character in new threads with every update.
- Stay connected with old friends, make new friends and meet fellow hipsters from all over the world with the built-in instant messenger, friend list, chat, and more.
26. March of War: FaceOff - M
March of War: FaceOff
The Battlefield Card Game.
Played out on a beautiful game-board battlefield, FaceOff offers many of the familiar mechanics of the typical card game; however, the game-board play adds a unique “terrain” dimension missing from other card games.
FaceOff not only plays different than other card games – it is the only Steampunk card game we know of on Steam.
Come join the FaceOff alt-history Steampunk wargame community - choose a faction, build a devious deck, and then put on your poker face as you Face Off across the game-board battlefield. Unleash devastating barrages, advance your army, and pulverize the enemy with a dazzling combination of cunning strategy and totally unexpected card combinations.
With hundreds of cards across three unique factions, no game is ever the same. Craft your perfect deck and play for free against the AI or human opponents!
Many FaceOff players are active chess players looking for entertaining new ways to exercise their chess skills. So if you like card games, and you like chess - then why not download FaceOff and give it a spin - its Free to Play.FeaturesOne Account - Multi-platform
- Windows, OS X, Android, iOS
- Link any supported device to your account
- Start game on PC and finish on your tablet (PvE) only
Free 2 Play
- No units restricted to paying only players
- Earn cards as rewards
- Earn tickets as rewards
- Earn Coins
- 8 Different Languages
- More to come
Extensive Deck Building
- Begin with versatile starter deck
- Earn cards & build unlimited custom decks
- 3 Unique Factions, 400+ cards
- Disintegrate excess cards & craft new ones
Board Based Gameplay
- More Skill – Less RNG
- All strategy except for card draw
- Unique position based gameplay
27. StrikeForce Kitty
Parodic platformer with RPG elements, Deceptively Simple, Insanely Fun! You will lead a squad of four brave kittens, whose task is to save the princess from the clutches of the cunning king of foxes!
The game's main feature is the suits that you receives for victories over the foxes. The suits make the characters stronger and give them abilities that open new ways of completing the levels. Each suit is a reference to pop culture: movies, games, comics, anime, cartoons. In addition, you can pump the cats up by training them in the gym, making them stronger, faster and more resilient.
Each level is about finding the optimal path. With new abilities, you can discover new ways of completing the level and find rarer suits. Searching for these paths often becomes a puzzle of its own.
• Over 350 Costumes for your kittens!
• Over 30 Artifacts! Reincarnate your kittens with super costumes!
• A lot of Big Bosses!
• Entangled levels with the search for the ideal path.
• Over 100 teams with special skills!
• 12 unique passive and active!
• Arts, music, animations give you many hours of fun!
Categories in common with StrikeForce Kitty: Casual
Your goal in Woodlands is solely to survive. To survive you will need to be able to provide yourself with food, water, and anything else you feel you need to comfortably live in the conditions you are surrounded by. Build a fire, a shelter, kill enemies around the woods trying to kill you and collect their meat and bones, hunt animals for food. Craft new things from the items you have scavenged and killed to Protect yourself and survive to your needs.
*This game is in early access. What is seen right now should not be a representation of what the final product may look like. Purchase if you are okay with what is included in the current build and are okay with having features added continuously and if you are interested in playing an unfinished product as it updates towards the full released product.
29. Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate Complete
- Immerse yourself into a dark and complex world of intrigue with over 25 hours of Gameplay
- Includes the previously released "Nightmare Vision" DLC content
- Enhanced retro graphics melded with HD-quality background animations offers a more unique graphical styling presented within a dark atmosphere
- Side-view active-time battle system (ATB) reminiscent of the classic 16-bit RPGs
- Optional quests and bonus dungeons
- Critically-acclaimed soundtrack from independent artists such as Kevin Macleod, Chris Hurn, zero-project, and Sketchy Logic. Also featuring the track "Day to Fall", written and performed by Marielle Thomas.
- Decisions you and your party make will affect later events and even whether townspeople live or die by your hand and much more!
30. Armored Kitten
Armored Kitten is a shooting action game. This game will take you through series of classic levels, various enemies and boss battles with amazing experience of side scrolling platformer games. Use various weapons filled with slug and power ups to fight your way through living dead, enraged zombies, mutants and other hellish creatures coming from the breached Abyss of hell!
Get your Combat Armor and Double Barrel Shotgun ready to blow up all enemies, kill them all in this amazing side scroll shooter game. Armored Kitten’s unique art style and humor makes the best and totally insane twin stick shooter seen so far on mobile!
Single Player Massacre lies thru unique destructible environments such as the Mars Surface, the Bio Labs, and the Hydroponic Garden. Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of Weapons, Armor Sets, Combat skills, and Upgrades.
• Cute and deadly Kitten as main character!
• Rich customisation options,
• Slay monsters with over 20 weapons.
• Collect Loot to buy Upgrades, Guns and Armor!
• Unique cartoon style with stylish animation
• Awesome Music and Sound FX
• Powerups like Quad Damage, Bonus Weapons and more
• Procedural generated levels!
• Full translation into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
31. Tachyon: The Fringe
Caught in the middle of a violent conflict on the fringe of the galaxy — your ability to survive will depend on your piloting skills and combat savvy as a mercenary space fighter. But, as you explore the vastly detailed world of Tachyon: The Fringe, you will often find that the most powerful weapon on your ship is in your head.
- Single Player Features — Decide where you want to go and what missions you will fly as you explore the vast and richly inhabited universe.
- Fight in furious space combat battles around the most massive ships and stations ever created in a space game.
- Explore a multi-sided in-game story line and make crucial decisions that will change your future.
- Featuring intense team tactics and BASE WARS. Talk to other star pilots and coordinate attacks with Voice-Over-Net.
- CHOOSE SIDES — Battle across multiple sectors as you fight to destroy opponent's base.
- Featuring Bruce Cambell as the voice of Jake Logan
Categories in common with Tachyon: The Fringe: Simulation
You are a novice magician at the end of his studies. During a course on the opening of doors at the temple of the Great Wizard, you have clumsily cause the disappearance of all the phials and scrolls that he had so carefully classified over many years.
Needless to say, the rage of the Very Great Wizard is as big as your chances of failing the final exam. Therefore, if you want to obtain your magician's diploma someday, you will have to recover the majority of the scattered phials and scrolls...
This will not be easy because they have been thrown into parallel worlds dominated by unscrupulous gods, jealous of the magician's power.
Despite his intense anger, the Immense Wizard will allow you to use the potions contained in the phials or the magic words inscribed on the scrolls to defend yourself. Then, he will follow you throughout your whole adventure thanks to his crystal ball, and he will use his limitless power to transport you from one world to another and to give you life again should the circumstances prove to be fatal.
Nevertheless, his patience is so much limited than his powers. That is why he will only give you life twice after which you will be open to his most dreadful punishment.
33. Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince
Fearful Symmetry is a fun puzzle game with a unique brain-teasing twist. Control two characters at the same time; both in different dimensions. It’s up to you to move the characters simultaneously in opposite directions to guide them through treacherous puzzles filled with traps.CharactersFearful Symmetry tells the story of three adventurers named Hero, Nulan and Heim.
- Hero is a fearless adventurer. Looking out for valuable treasures, he stumbles upon the legendary Symmetry Scrolls. Ignoring the rumors about the curse bound to them, he decides to take the Symmetry Scrolls.
- Nulan is a descendant of the tribe who created the Symmetry Scrolls. Her natural talent in magic lead her to become a soul-thirsty sorceress, enabling her to perceive disturbances in the symmetry.
- Haim is a prince afflicted with a terrible curse that is consuming his very soul. He wanders the land looking for a way to lift the curse. His quest led him on the trail of the legendary Symmetry Scrolls, which are rumored to have power to reverse the process.
Every character offers ways to overcome puzzles in the game, which makes every level different depending on your choice of character!Features
- Control two characters simultaneously and guide them to safety
- Play as three different characters, each with their own story and skills
- Overcome deadly traps while making your way through tons of levels
- Replay levels with different characters for a completely new approach
- Discover hidden secrets on your journey through the dimensions
- Enjoy a timeless pixel art style reminiscent of a classic era of games
34. Super ComboMan: Smash Edition
Crispy Combo Action
Enter a new action hero. An energetic islander with a funked up mullet nugget, wearer of loud Hawaiian shirts, eater of chocolate chip cookies, and owner of a talking fanny pack (yeah, a talking fanny pack). His name is Struggles, and he’s the working class hero with an 'All You Can' attitude, a spinning pile driver, and fireball moves to match.
Help Struggles battle an army of baddies and mega bosses from a giant construction organization called DoDoCo. Traverse through vibrant levels, unlock powerful moves inspired by classic 2D fighter games and punch your co-workers through brick walls in order to collect a paycheck along the way. Help Struggles keep a roof over his and his brother's head in this action packed 2D adventure.
● 2D Fighting Game Inspired Action (you know you love it) – Smash, counter punch, and forward dash into classic 2D platform action and take down an army of DoDoCo thugs coming at you with fighting moves straight outta the classic 2D fighting games move list.
● Mega Manga Bosses & Talking Fanny Packs (the obvious bullet point) - Test your twitch gaming skills and take on big beefy bosses with the help of Struggles' trusted flopping side kick, Flappy, the talking fanny pack. Struggles never leaves home without him.
● Unlock & Unleash - Earn your keep by beating down the DoDoCo baddies, and spend your hard earned cash on unlocking new powerful fighting moves like the fire uppercut, air dash, and the ole stand-by dive kick.
● Go Combo Crazy - Rack up killer kombos and activate powerful perks you can unlock in the combo store.
● Perks - It's going to take more than a loud Hawaiian Shirt and a talking fanny pack to defeat your enemies. Activate powerful perks like Infinite Smash and Heal Parry to put the beat down on the enemy.
● 2D Sticker Art Style - Rad 2D sticker art style will make you want to rock your own fanny pack. (Not for the faint of heart.)
35. The Battle for Sector 219
Sector 219 is a highly tactical card game where you field a sci-fi army battling a rival race for control of a world's capital city. By taking turn placing unit cards on the board players must maintain supply lines and destroy enemy units in order to advance on the enemy home base, while ensuring that their own base is not taken. The game is very easy to learn and plays super quick but has a strategic depth of usually found only in games that takes much longer to play.
- Deploy different units such as Drop Squad, Artillery and Shock Troops
- Play offline against the AI or online against human opponents
- Fully asynchronous or live matches
- Big list of achievements to unlock both online and offline
This is a full implementation of the physical card game by the same name published by Your Move Games, and the follow up to acclaimed card game and iOS app The Battle for Hill 218.
36. Project Root
Prometheus Corporation is the leader in the generation and distribution of energy to all cities in the world. Due to the ideas and designs of charismatic president Demetrio Watts, the corporation developed new technologies producing higher quantities of energy at a lower cost, granting them near-absolute control of the market.
The friendly policies enforced by Prometheus and Demetrio Watts has made citizens confident they will have access to electricity in their houses every day. However, very few of them are aware of what's behind Demetrio Watts' smile or behind the scenes in Prometheus Corporation. Secret plans. Terrible plans. Plans which will take the population by surprise. When they realize what is going on, it will already be too late.
A group of rebels are the only ones who know Demetrio and his company's true intentions, and will do everything it takes to bring the truth to light about the person who pretends to be their eternal benefactor. It will not be easy or agreeable, but the danger behind what Prometheus hides within is a threat to all. Stopping Demetrio Watts is in the hands of a group of unknowns. Depends on Arcturus.
37. Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure
Break out your magnifying glass and passport-It's time for Discovery!, the seek-and-find game show with your host, Jerry Landers and the beautiful Jill Summers. Step up to the wheel, and choose today's adventure! Will it be Spain, China, Australia, or one of three other fabulous international hot spots?
Enjoy the sights, sounds and hidden-object adventures around the globe and across the U.S. Hunt for the more than 1,000 hidden objects and compete against 20 eagle-eyed contestants for a chance at the U.S. Roadtrip Jackpot Round. Play five different game modes and four fun mini-games in this seek-and-find adventure!
Categories in common with Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure: Casual
38. Broken Ground
Broken Ground is a multiplayer artillery game from the creators of Bad Eggs Online.
Team up with friends (or go solo if you prefer) and wield an impressive arsenal of weapons, from the humble Grenade to the epic Hailstorm.
We've got lots of maps to try out, different game modes, customisable outfits, badges to unlock, challenges to complete, leaderboards to climb, and much more.
Oh and did we mention it's free?! The game is supported by microtransactions but we're committed to avoiding pay to win and don't worry, there's not a loot box in sight!
- Online multiplayer.
- Destructible terrain.
- A huge selection of different weapons.
- Fun and varied maps with hidden secrets.
- Mix and match different game modes.
- Fully customisable outfits.
- Team up with your friends or go solo.
- Challenges with badges to unlock and show off.
- Detailed statistics and competitive leaderboards.
- Developers who are listening to your feedback and updating the game.
39. Trials of The Illuminati: Animated Christmas Time Jigsaws
Twelve different jigsaws in three difficulty levels*2 including:
A calm and relaxing experience with hours of entertainment!
40. Maomao Discovery Team
In a office where only you and your assistant Maomao live in,
your Maomao got succubus curse from an adventure,
so you have to start a journey to help Maomao remove her curse.
． This is an idle RPG game.
It’s easy to handle those RPG battles.
Aside from RPG battles, you can ask Maomao to do auto explorations,
so that they can be enhanced and empowered with skills.
When you encounter strong enemies, you can either go back to the labyrinth for practices,
or ask your Maomao to do auto explorations and ultimately you will beat the enemies someday.
(You could still get all the game contents without auto exploration.)
．When your Maomao’s HP is reduced,
three types of changes will be effective for its graphic.
．This is a pure love game in which you are able to
cultivate relationships with your Maomao from time to time,
and the higher level of lust you get, the more sex positions
you can play with your Maomao.
．There are some power-ups elements,
including learning skills, enhancing skills, weapons and bases.
．The window can be minimised,
so that you can play the game whenever you want,
and you can have sex with your Maomao whenever you would like.
．This game has auto battle and speed-up functions so that you can do a quick play.
The player and the enemy both have special skill deck when the battle starts,
and the player has four weapon decks while the enemy has only one,
during every round, the player and the enemy can choose one special skill to attack each other.
When all the special skills are used up, they can consume the number of rounds to reload.
．You can get gear, special skills and normal skills in the labyrinth,
once you get a duplicate gear or special skill, their efficiency will be enhanced.
．Under specific circumstance in the labyrinth, the lust of Maomao will be increased,
Maomao’s lust level will be upgraded after have a sex,
and you can play more sex positions with Maomao when its level is upgraded.
41. DRAGON QUEST V
This grand adventure, unfolding over three generations, is now available to play in the palm of your hand!
Take your place among a family of heroes, sharing in all the triumphs and tragedies of their storied lives!
Enjoy three generations’ worth of adventure in one standalone package!
There will be a fee to download the game but download it once, and there’s nothing else to buy, and nothing else to download!
*In-game text is available in English only.
Our hero begins the story as a small boy, travelling the world with his father, Pankraz.
Over the course of his many adventures, this lovable lad learns and grows.
And when he finally becomes a man, he resolves to continue his father’s unfinished quest—to find the Legendary Hero...
This thrilling tale on a stunning scale can now be enjoyed on pocket-sized devices!
・Make Friends with Mighty Monsters!
The fearsome monsters you face in battle can now become your friends, giving you access to unique spells and abilities—and a whole host of strategic possibilities!
・Converse Freely with your Fellow Party Members!
The party chat function allows you to converse freely with the cast of colourful characters who will accompany you on your adventure. So don’t hesitate to turn to them for advice and idle chit-chat whenever the urge assails you!
Rotate your viewpoint in towns and villages through a full 360 degrees to make sure you don’t miss a thing!
Tired of giving orders? Your faithful companions can be instructed to fight automatically!
Use the various tactics at your disposal to see off even the toughest enemies with ease!
With slot machines, poker, the monster arena and the exciting slime races of the slurpodrome, the casino is sure to provide you with a little light relief when the pressures of adventuring prove too great.
Better still, you can exchange the tokens you earn for all kinds of exciting items, making taking a break well worth your while!
・Treasures ‘n’ Trapdoors
Take dice in hand and roll your way around specially designed game boards, enjoying a whole range of exciting events as you go!
Some of the things you’ll see won’t be available anywhere else, and if you manage to make it to the end, you can win some really great rewards!
・Bruise the Ooze is Back!
Bruise the Ooze, the slime-smashing minigame introduced in the Nintendo DS version, is back with a bang! Tap the slimes within the time limit to earn points in this super-simple yet fiendishly addictive goo-splatting extravaganza!
・Simple, Intuitive Controls
The game’s controls are designed to work perfectly with the vertical layout of any modern mobile device, and the position of the movement button can be changed to facilitate both one- and two-handed play.
・Experience the legendary RPG loved by millions in Japan and worldwide! Created by a legendary trio with the master creator Yuji Horii, the revolutionary synthesizer score and orchestration by Koichi Sugiyama, and art by master manga artist Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball).
[Supported Operating Systems]
iOS7.0 and above.
iPhone 4/iPod touch (5th Generation)/iPad 2 and above.
Categories in common with DRAGON QUEST V: Role Playing
Vinyl is a dynamic indie music game created by graduate students at the University of Utah EAE program, that experiments with the aesthetic distance between gameplay and music.
Every Song is Unique:
- Load your own music.
- Your music procedurally generates the world...
- The way you play changes the music!
- Pick a music genre and let Vinyl remix your song how you choose.
Arcade Styled Runner:
- Dodge all of the obstacles to see your music in vibrant neon synesthesia.
- Make mistakes and your music will be taken back in time.
- Rewind to undo your mistakes, and your score.
- Collect audio filters to manipulate your music even more, and score more points!
- Too easy to dodge obstacles? Boost to increase your multiplier and gain the ultimate score!
- Use all of your abilities to rack up points.
- Challenge the online leaderboards.
- Enter your initials to claim the number one spot!
Vinyl: Play Your Music
43. Amazing Adventures: Around the World
Pieces of an ancient stone tablet have started turning up around the globe and the Museum needs your help to locate the pieces and find the most expensive gem ever known...the World Diamond. Under the direction of the Museum, you must immediately begin your global seek & find adventure. Complete over 100 levels by finding hidden objects and circumventing unique puzzle traps.
Travel to 25 unique & exotic locations around the world finding over 2100 hidden objects in 3 different game modes: Find the World Diamond story mode, plus two Unlimited Play game modes which are unlocked after you have found the World Diamond or have found all of the hidden Gems in each location. Take on 8 different types of mini-game puzzles including place-the-differences and spot-the-differences. Good luck on your around the world adventure!
- Find over 2100 Hidden Objects in over 100 levels.
- Explore 25 exotic & worldly locations.
- Play 8 unique mini-game puzzle traps including Spot-the-Differences, Place-the-differences, and many more.
- Three game modes: Find the World Diamond, Unlimited Seek & Find, and Unlimited Spot the Differences.
- Find the hidden Gems to unlock the Unlimited game modes.
- Strive for a Perfect Search bonus by not using Hint.
- Play against the clock or in Relaxed Mode with no time limits.
- Unlock interesting facts in your journal as you travel the globe.
Categories in common with Amazing Adventures: Around the World: Casual
44. Merry Snowballs
"this one certainly stands out. Merry Snowballs is a visually appealing and charming snowball fighter"
- Upload VR
"for a two man team, I think they did an incredible job of creating a game for the Vive"
- VR Today Magazine
"Honestly for the cost of a cup of coffee I was truly surprised by the graphics/polish of this little title."
- dlpardoposton, Steam reviewer
"Merry snowballs is absolutely great, it's fantastic, it's true! It has a snow gun, it's the best snow gun in the world, it is unbelievable"
- LamerDeluxe(tm), Steam reviewer
"Beautiful graphics, magical atmosphere, great game mechanics! You will enjoy it as much as your kids will."
- Kris.vdv, Steam reviewer
Merry Snowballs to everyone!
Relive your childhood snowball fights - this time with gadgets you wish you had and without freezing your hands off! Merry Snowballs takes the player to an American neighborhood in late December with a heart-warming christmas spirit and plenty of frosty projectiles in the air! The game lets you utilize room scale to duck, take cover, attack, parry and experience the potential and fun of VR.
Survive through 25 challenging waves with increasing difficulty! Can you make it to the end and also beat the global Merry Snowballs highscore?
- BATTLE AGAINST Theo, Blondie, Big Joe and Lily, the next-door kids that share one goal – to make your life more difficult!
- CLAIM PICKUPS like snow guns, shields, blizzards, extra lives and use them wisely to progress as far as possible!
- SCORE POINTS to reach the top in the global leaderboard!
Get your Christmas spirit up and join the fun!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Game is primarily built for HTC Vive but is also playable on Oculus Rift with touch controllers. Because of this we cannot guarantee a glitch-free experience on Oculus. If you experience any irregularities please send us a message at [email protected]
Merry Snowballs is released under the Hatrabbit Playground label.
45. Trials of the Illuminati: Sea Creatures Jigsaws
Twelve different jigsaws in three difficulty levels*2 including:
Japanese Spider Crab
Clown Fish with Sea Anemone
A calm and relaxing experience with hours of entertainment!
46. Arcade Spirits
Arcade Spirits, a romantic visual novel, follows an alternate timeline set in the year 20XX where the 1983 video game crash never occurred. After a turbulent work history, you are granted employment at the Funplex, a popular arcade, home to a host of unique personalities and customers. Where will this new-found employment take you? Who will you meet along the way? Will you find the romance you're seeking?
Design your own character from the ground up - pronoun, hairstyle, skin tone, hair color, eye color and more are completely customizable and are reflected throughout the game in both gameplay and artwork!
With roleplaying-based choices, you will be able to grow your personality and relationships in any way you desire; Friendship, Platonic or something more intimate! Work hard and build the relationship you desire with a total of seven romanceable characters!
The Identity Identifier System, or IRIS, can track your relationship statuses with all characters throughout Arcade Spirits as well as your personality traits, from Quirky, Steady, and Kindly, to Gutsy and Basically.
Everything you choose in Arcade Spirits, from your relationships to your personality, your crisis management moments, and a myriad other decision will have an effect on the future of your arcade!
47. Where are my Internets?
"Where are my Internets? " It is a board game set in a strange fictional world that resembles our present-day world, but with elements of humour and surreal events. You play as a typical city person who arrives in a desolate countryside with no trace of the internet. Your aim is to survive in these tough conditions. There is only one way you can do it: become an internet provider, and get online.
● Unusual idea and setting.
● Original graphics with a unique style.
● Pleasant atmospheric soundtrack.
● Single Player, with up to four Characters (Hotseat only)
● A lot of surprises and humor.
How to play
The game is based on a single player turned based board game with 1-4 characters
The aim of the game is to bring the internet to every village on the map. It requires money, which can be obtained by selling items you earn from using the cards.
These are the player Characters. You decide the number of spaces the Characters will move on the board by rolling the dice. But each player has a limited number of moves, they are called mood points. The player loses one mood point per turn, except when they are in the vicinity of a village. When the number of mood points reaches zero, the player is out. Players can replenish their mood points when they access the internet.
The game features three types of location.
The first is the wilderness. When a player is in the wilderness, they have a choice on each turn between staying to activate some event card and going further. There are 27 event cards, of which 3 are unique to each type of location. The wilderness location has the following land types.
Each card describes a different event, usually a fight. If the player wins the fight, they gain an item card, if they lose, they lose one mood point. There are a few surprise cards, marked with a question mark, for unexpected events.
Players can sell items they have earned, and get onto the internet in a village. The cost of internet use will go up each time you connect to and or use it. If the village already has a connection, players can simply use it (but must pay the owner). An indicator in the upper right corner shows whether the village is connected or not, and who owns the connection.
If a player's token is somewhere near an internet-connected village, the player can get a remote internet signal and replenish their stamina as if they were in the village.
If there is no signal, the player has to draw a fight card.
You can also tweak your dice move by using bonus cards. These are given out after you finish a circle, and sometimes also drop from the chests.
I hope you have a great time playing our game with hours of enjoyment, and a fun!
Categories in common with Where are my Internets?: Indie
DimensionsVS is a chaotic, action-packed platform fighting game supporting both online and local play, and it’s completely free to play! Featuring tactical skill based 1v1s, to chaotic fights for survival in 4 player free for all matches, DimensionsVS has everything you want from a platform fighter!
Choose from a roster of unique characters and battle head-to-head with other players in a match to be the last player standing. Make use of a variety of different attacks and combos to rack up damage against your enemies before landing a finishing move and launching them off stage. Outmanoeuvre, outsmart and outplay your opponents to claim victory and prove to all that you are the ultimate fighter!CURRENT FEATURES
- Take your fights online with our 4 player Free-For-All battles!
- Stock and Timed modes so you can choose how you play!
- 6 unique characters each with their own unique moves and playstyles - from the slow and tactical Major Renegade to the fast and dangerous Hiro!
- Break the Targets mode
- Training mode
- Competitive quick-matching system to jump straight into the action!
- Customisation! Create your own unique look with a variety of costumes and particle effects so that your opponents learn to fear you on sight!
DimensionsVS is under constant development, with new stages, characters and game-modes being added with every major update. In between major updates, you can expect frequent patches as we fix any issues discovered by the players that managed to fly under our radar. We listen to our audience and take your feedback very seriously so that we can continue to improve the game we love to develop and that you love to play.
- Items - a staple in the platform fighting genre, up the chaos with a variety of items that drop mid fight!
- Characters - each new character is a new play experience; we want everyone to find a character that they enjoy!
- Stages - we want each new stage to be unique, no re-skins here
- Team Battles - Partner up and take on your foes together!
- Capture The Flag - work together with allies to snatch the other team's flag to score points and win the round!
- Team VS Tank - it's 3 v 1, but that 1 isn't going to go down easily...
DimensionsVS is completely free to play, with no in-game purchases granting any one player advantage over another. All purchases that can be made with real money are purely cosmetic, or can be acquired with currency earned in game.
49. King Rabbit
The game starts by introducing new mechanics in a natural and exploratory way. You don't need a tutorial, simply control King Rabbit with the arrow keys. As you progress the difficulty will increase, meanwhile you're mastering the nuances of each item and how it interacts with the world. You might find your brain hurting, but the casual nature of King Rabbit allows you to take as much time and as many lives as you need.
- Discover secret areas
- Recover your Kingdom's treasure
- Save rabbit citizens from baddies
Wishlist to get a notification when its available
50. Captain Backwater
Get ready for the biggest pirate puzzle adventure ever. Meet Captain Backwater - the most feared pirate in the Caribbean. Help him to loot dangerous treasure caves, find the biggest pirate treasure ever and rescue Backwater's beloved Mary O'Maley. This adventure is a real brain challenge for you full of danger, fun and fame.
- Fresh & challenging gameplay
- Many extras & special items
- Clear 100 treasure caves
- Complete the cursed amulet
- Become the most feared pirate in the Caribbean
Captain Backwater is a challenging puzzle game. To solve the 100 Levels you need to slide items around the playfield. If they collide with similar ones they magically disappear. This sounds simple, but it's getting more and more challenging as more special items are introduced (Swords, Painter, Beamer, Arrows, Treasures...)About the developer
I'm a solo indie game developer and I want to thank you all for your support! If you have any suggestions or feedback please contact let me know.