The best games like LUFTRAUSERS are:
- arrow_rightDuck Game
- arrow_rightFrederic: Evil Strikes Back
- arrow_rightAssemble with Care
- arrow_rightJudgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation
- arrow_rightSyrian Warfare
- arrow_rightThe Hulk
- arrow_rightDogfight 1942
- arrow_rightThe Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
100 Best Games Like LUFTRAUSERS:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (3)
- PlayStation 4 (7)
- iOS (15)
- Android (11)
- macOS (30)
- Linux (17)
- Nintendo Switch (6)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (2)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (7)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (2)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- NES (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Duck Game
Enter the futuristic year of 1984, an age where ducks run wild in a frantic battle for glory. Win over the crowd and gain a following by blasting your feathered friends with Shotguns, Net Guns, Mind Control Rays, Saxophones, Magnet Guns, and pretty much anything else a duck could use as a weapon. One hit and you're roasted. This is DUCK GAME. Don't blink.
- 2 to 4 PLAYERS in either Local Multiplayer Couch Combat, or NEW Online Play!
- Single Player challenge mode
- Easy to pick up, emphasizing strategy over twitch reaction
- 50+ Levels, 50+ Weapons
- Level Editor
2. Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
The world of music is once again threatened. The art of soulful music, the kind that touches your heart, is in grave danger of disappearance. The evil forces that you fought so bravely are back! And they are even more powerful and desperate. Once again you'll need to step into Frederic Chopin's shoes and face opponents that have only one agenda - to enslave the musical world, mass produce soulless artists with their same-sounding radio hits, and reap enormous profits, hindering any creativity in the process.
- 10 challenging musical duels with some of the most renown pop stars
- 10 fantastic, catchy tracks, inspired by Frederic Chopin's composition and different music genres.
- Quirky story with tons of parody and twists
- Extremely easy to get to, but hard to master gameplay
- Hand-painted animated comic
- Achievements and leaderboards
3. Assemble with Care
From the studio that brought you Monument Valley, comes a story about taking things apart and putting ourselves back together.
When Maria, a globe-trotting antique restorer, arrives in the sun-soaked town of Bellariva, she has no idea just how broken it will turn out to be.
She wants nothing more than to help the town’s inhabitants save their most beloved possessions, but when it’s their personal lives that are starting to fracture, she’ll need to find a way to hold them together, one spare screw at a time.
Explore the objects through Maria’s eyes and find a way to restore them.
Meet the townsfolk of Bellariva. Come to love their quirks and help them reconnect.
Rediscover the defining objects of decades past to the tune of the original soundtrack, inspired by the sounds of the 80s.
Enjoy gameplay rendered in a beautiful, impressionist style, alongside a completely hand-illustrated story
This game does not support MFi Controllers.
Categories in common with Assemble with Care: Indie
4. Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation
Rebuild society. Survive the Apocalypse.
Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation is a colony simulation game with tactical combat that takes place in the midst of a demon apocalypse. The gates of hell have opened and unleashed relentless demons into the world -- but you can fight back! Guide a group of survivors through the mayhem -- hiding from hellspawn and building a sanctuary. Survive by gathering resources, crafting equipment, defending your base and sending teams to scavenge for supplies. Research human technologies and practice the dark arts to find a way and send the demons back to hell.
To survive is to prevail. Will you survive Judgment day?Features
- Build your base in the midst of a demon apocalypse
- Explore a randomly generated world overrun with hellspawn and scavenge essential resources
- Fight creatures of the abyss in real-time tactical combat with pause
- Level up and customize your survivors
- Craft your own equipment, tools and weapons
- Research lost technologies to unlock new structures and equipment
- Practice the occult and use the demons own dark magic against them
But you and your friends vow to fight back. You find an isolated valley and build a base, a shelter for yourselves and other survivors you may find. The Apocalypse may be here, but your hope is still strong. As long as you're alive, mankind has yet to be judged. You will find a way to save the world, send the demons back.
5. Syrian Warfare
This war has been going on for a long time, and it's hard to say when it will be over. We got so used to it that news from Syria has become trivial. We've even already forgotten how it all started, and where the roots of the terrible terror lie – the terror that swept across Europe in recent years.
Syria is all over the news, and it's become a subject of many documentaries. We, however, want to show the story through the lens of the game and don't let the word "game" mislead you. This game does not claim to be a history lesson, but it shows the course of the war in all its seriousness through the major milestones, from the first days till the latest important victories over terror.What kind of a game is it?
- Syrian Warfare is a real time strategy with a high degree of realism. This game is not about a base construction or units production. The player will have to determine their forces characteristics before they go into action. And during the mission, they would be able to select reinforcements in order to support the troopers.
- The troops and machinery crews move from mission to mission and gain experience, which helps them increase their effectiveness.
- Trophies captured by the player on the battlefield can be used throughout the whole campaign.
- Importantly enough, there are no «life bars» for vehicles in the game. Damages are calculated by taking into account the protection module and the power of adverse factors. Inflicted damages affect the functioning of the module.
- In the battlefield, it is impossible to repair the armor, but one can repair the modules by using a limited stock of spare parts. Ammunition and fuel are also limited.
- A system of high-quality physical demolition of buildings and other objects is used in the game (it does not only look spectacular, but it has a serious influence on the tactics during the missions, especially in urban areas).
- The game has a wide set of tactical possibilities: The storming of buildings, usage of smokescreens, infantry lift by helicopters and APC/IFV, air strike calls, capturing of trophy weapons and equipment, usage of heat flares and active defense complexes.
- And of course the story itself. We will try to show the conflict, not from a point of view of a general, located somewhere at the ‘top’. No, it will be a story of a man, who lived in the country that descended into hell. A story of struggle, loss and regained hope.
6. The Hulk
The Hulk is an action game developed by Radical Entertainment. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Vivendi Games. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play The Hulk on PC, PlayStation 2, GameCube and Xbox.
It was scored by Graig Robertson.
Categories in common with The Hulk: Action
7. Dogfight 1942
Piloting a wide range of aircraft, players engage in aerial dogfights and dangerous fighter missions across the major theaters of war during WWII. Featuring realistic aircraft, DOGFIGHT 1942 introduces cutting-edge flight dynamics with unprecedented arcade accessibility. Fly over 40 historically accurate planes, ranging from the fabled P-38 Lightning and Britain's Spitfire, to the feared Messerschmitt 109 and Japanese Kate.Key Features
AERIAL ARCADE AUTHENTICITY
- Explosive arcade action alongside advanced physics and painstaking recreation of actual events and aircraft creates an experience that’s easily accessible but hard to master
- All aircraft are based on authentic models and all combat missions are representative of actual WWII engagements
- Fun, dynamic battles offer a wide variety of action and most importantly targets to destroy – any given battle will combine dogfighting, escort missions and ground assault
- Dogfight Mode - Fly against a friend in head-to-head aerial combat, to determine who is the top Ace.
- Survival Mode - Fly with your wingman battling countless waves of enemies.
- Campaign Co-op Mode - Fly with your wingman through various Co-op campaign missions fighting the Axis Alliance.
8. The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor
"Save the World from Magical Party Crashers"
Packing in a full-fledged story mode with a colorful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight new masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four concurrent heroes as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down their enemies with a variety of magical loot and groovin’ dance moves. The effectiveness of your team is all in the rhythm, so put on your dancing pants, light up dad’s disco ball, and prepare your body for The Metronomicon. Oh, and did I mention couch co-op? Because nothing's better than an armored dance partner.
"Power Up Your Dancing, Moves, and Gear"
Would you like a side of RPG to your rhythm game? Too bad, because you're getting TWO MAIN COURSES. Hunt for epic loot, unlock new stylin' dance spells, and recruit new heroes to join your party. Tank, heal, buff, and dish out the damage in real-time musical combat to conquer your foes.
"Check Out My Mixtape"
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, ear-blistering soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. We're also always adding new music, so the party never ends!
"Play Until Your Ears Turn Pointy"
Game modes you ask? We got: Story, Arena, Freeplay and Daily Challenges. But wait, there's more... But, you've gotta discover those yourself. "The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, Dj CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
9. Weedcraft Inc
Weedcraft Inc explores the business of producing, breeding and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country's complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.
Would-be Mary Jane moguls will need to prioritize resources carefully as they manage the production and distribution of their weed. Cultivate killer plants, cross-breed them to create unique strains of the devil’s lettuce, hire and manage a growing staff, and be prepared to take on the competition. As in real life, the business of bud presents plenty of opportunity along with a plethora of problems. Decide when and where to take on extra risk to maximize profit, but be careful, the cops and politicians are all working their own angles.
An important, controversial topic presented in an insightful and detailed manner, Weedcraft Inc presents a challenge to those would rule the reefer offering a series of diverse scenarios and unique characters to work with (or around) as your budding empire grows. Whether you choose to hobnob with politicians, pay off the po-po, fight for medical marijuana rights or work the legal system, it’s all in the name of the sticky icky and your cutthroat corporate profits.
10. Age of Empires: Castle Siege
Age of Empires®: Castle Siege invites you to guide your empire through the Medieval Era and make your mark on history. Choose from one of several civilizations, including the Britons, Teutons, and Kievan Rus. Upgrade your keep, fortify your walls, and garrison defensive troops to protect yourself from marauders. Then, train an army to raid other cities, and command them in battle to dismantle your opponents’ defenses.
Over the ages, you’ll research technology, live through famous battles, and recruit a variety of heroes to your side, including Saladin, Richard the Lionheart, and Joan of Arc. Outsmart your attackers and outplay your victims to earn achievements and climb to the top of the leaderboards. Continue your gameplay experience across iOS and Windows devices via Xbox Live. Join the siege!
11. The Political Machine 2016
Let the campaign begin!
Your goal: Win the hearts and minds of America’s voters to achieve victory in the 2016 presidential election. Play as one of more than a dozen candidates such as Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and more!
Think you can do better than the other candidates? Create your own candidate from scratch and show the rest of those windbags how to make a real run for the White House. Take to the campaign trail and try to out talk, outsmart, and out spend your opponents!
The Political Machine 2016 features updated relevant political topics from across the 2016 presidential campaign. Dozens of national issues including the Keystone XL Pipeline, human trafficking, and the Iran Nuclear Deal have been added, with more updates on the way as the season continues. Regional issues require the candidate to walk a fine line between appealing to the widest range of voters or appearing to “flip flop.”
Gaining favor from your voters by interviewing on talk shows might grant you some sympathy, but not everything can be swept under the rug forever. You must always be on the lookout for career-ending scandals like a torrid affair, natural disaster, or an unsavory email trail. They can pop up at any time and change the course of the campaign -- which can put you down in the polls!
Do you think you have what it takes? Take to the campaign trail and show the nation why you should be the next President of the United States of America!Core Features
- Time for some Mudslinging! - Use your power and money to purchase ads to discredit your opponent and influence voters.
- Dozens of Candidates - Play as one of several pre-made past and present candidates like Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, and more.
- Turn Friends into ‘Frenemies’ - Challenge a friend for the presidency in multiplayer mode.
- Create a Candidate - Not a fan of the candidates? Create your own custom front runner and race for the White House.
- Out-talk, Out-smart, and Out-spend your opponents - Gain favor with the public by interviewing on talk shows, navigate disastrous random events, and buy advertisements to gain an advantage over your adversary.
- Practice your Politics - A sophisticated underlying simulation model uses census data and real issues to test your political savvy.
- Be Ready for Anything - Torrid affairs, natural disasters, email scandals, and other random events can come out of nowhere and change the direction of the campaign for better or worse.
- Check your Standings - With poll tracking and leaderboards, you can see how well people are playing as their candidates or what issues they are supporting over time.
12. Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
Destroy the Luftwaffe!
There’s something new in the air, and it’s more than the hum of hundreds of aero engines... As the Luftwaffe launches its aerial offensive, the outnumbered Royal Air Force is scrambling to bring into combat new planes that will ensure victory over a stronger foe. Will they succeed? It’s up to you, and your Hurricane or Spitfire. If you hold off the enemy long enough, you’ll be the first to fly the Hawker Tornado and Westland Whirlwind into combat, and enable the Empire to strike back before Reichsmarschall Goering finishes his breakfast. You’ll be rewarded with bonus missions, promotions, decorations, and a view of burning Berlin from the tail turret of a Halifax bomber. Join in the new Battle of Britain. Your aircraft is ready and waiting...
- Enjoy the realism of a detailed damage model, stunning graphics, and outstanding special effects
- Choose between arcade and flight simulator control modes, and the RAF or the Luftwaffe in multiplayer mode
- Get on board of one of realistically modeled planes, e.g. Spitfire and Hurricane and dive into the world of ultra realistic air fights
13. Sweet Candy Mahjong
Sweet Candy Mahjong is the latest installment to the popular series of casual games by award-winning EnsenaSoft and is the sweetest Mahjong game you will ever play! Sweet Candy Mahjong includes 8 delicious mahjong-worlds with a total of 640 challenging puzzles in classic 2D and tasty 3D. Puzzles are laid out using random tile order, allowing you to replay many times with a new experience each session. An exciting scoring system, great sound effects and relaxing music adds to the fun. Suitable to players of all ages and experience levels, Sweet Candy Mahjong is a family-friendly game offering a modern rendition of the popular classic, and is a must-have game in your collection today.KEY FEATURES
- 640 Mahjong Puzzles To Solve
- 8 Worlds To Complete
- Intuitive Controls
- Classic 2D & Rich 3D Environments
- Random Tile Layout
- Optional Timed-Puzzles
- Great Graphics, Audio & Score
14. Gods vs Humans
Humans are building a tower to reach the Kingdom of the Gods! Embody one of these divinities to foil their attempts. But, be careful not to kill them with your special powers, because your survival depends on their devotion!
Discover a fun universe and loveable characters from great Nordic, Egyptian, Greco-Roman and Japanese civilizations. Embody 20 ancient Gods and show your followers that you're more than just a myth.
You'll need brains, a sense of humor and quick reflexes if you want to become a legend!"
- Play 96 different levels full of challenges with 5 legendary mythologies to discover
- For each level, select one of the 20 epic Gods (Hades, Thor, etc.) and master his powers!
- A fantastic travel through a beautiful cartoon world (Egypt, Scandinavia, Japan, etc.)
- Be careful: Humans are loveable and hilarious characters but they want to enter your kingdom!
15. X-Men: Mutant Academy
X-Men: Mutant Academy is a 3D/2D fighting game developed by Paradox, the company behind Activision's Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style and the never-published Thrill Kill, and based on X-Men characters, from Marvel Comics. The game was released for the Game Boy Color and PlayStation as a tie-in to X-Men.
Published by Activision, X-Men: Mutant Academy is a basic fighting game that uses six buttons: three buttons for punches and three for kicks. Due to the success of the game, it was followed by two sequels: X-Men: Mutant Academy 2 and X-Men: Next Dimension. The game's characters can be played both with their comic book costumes and their costumes from the 2000 film X-Men. Characters not present in the film were given costumes of a similar design.
Categories in common with X-Men: Mutant Academy: Fighting
Set in a distant future where humanity has colonized the far reaches of space, Morphite follows the story of Myrah Kale, a young woman whose life takes a sudden turn when a simple mission develops into an epic interstellar journey revealing her mysterious past and relation to a coveted substance called Morphite.
Myrah will voyage to the furthest corners of space and explore uncharted procedurally-generated planets, each with diverse landscapes and teeming with exotic flora and fauna. With the help of a scanner, Myrah will sell biological information for ship, suit and weapon upgrades.
Inside Myrah’s vessel, players will engage in random encounters with real-time space combat, trade with other travelers across the galaxy and navigate outer space with Morphite’s easy-to-use Starmap system.Features
- Procedurally generated universe: Morphite features tons of generated planets to discover, all with their own flora and fauna. Besides their individual beauty, visiting planets will prove vital for gathering resources, researching creatures, and gaining skills towards strengthening your character.
- Platforming: Morphite will feature platforming elements in order to explore new landscapes and structures. This is designed with the same mindset as other classic platforms: to be fun and intuitive, even within first and third person views.
- Research and exploration: There is a heavy emphasis on discovery. While players are free to battle every creature they find (many of which are hostile), they can optionally choose to simply scan each creature to gain vital data to sell later.
- Planet and spacecraft combat: While discovery is paramount, Morphite will also feature hostile environments, creatures, and boss battles. Combat will take place on planets and also in space during random encounters. Upgrading your weaponry will be essential to surviving.
- Deep single player story: 15 planets are hand crafted and pertain specifically to the plot. These planets will exist for the player to further the story when they are ready. The main storyline is also fully voiced in English.
- Character and ship upgrades: While planetside, players will be able to locate rare scans to craft new suit abilities. Additionally, players can locate shops all over the galaxy to upgrade and augment their power suit, ship, and weapons.
17. Everyday Shooter
Everyday Shooter is an album of games exploring the expressive power of abstract shooters. Dissolute sounds of destruction are replaced with guitar riffs harmonizing over an all-guitar soundtrack, while modulating shapes celebrate the flowing beauty of geometry.
Play through different levels each with a completely unique musical, graphical, and gameplay style. Shoot to trigger musical sounds and riffs that combine to form the final soundscape of the game. Use points earned in the game to unlock extra lives, shuffle mode, and different visual filters.
KARDS is an exciting free to play collectible card game set in WWII, full of strategy, tactics, action and fun! Play as any of the major powers of WWII and participate in epic battles against other players, or against the cunning AI. Collect cards and build up your armies of iconic tanks, aircraft, infantry, artillery and more from all theaters and periods of the war. Give orders, use naval support, espionage, sabotage or focus on the most advanced technology. Use Blitzkrieg tactics, strategic bombing or dig in for bitter defensive warfare until you outproduce and outgun your enemies. Kards is easy to learn, but hard to master. Battles are won by cunning, tactics, experience and strategy. Do you have what it takes?
19. Knights of Pen & Paper
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
- The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
- Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
- Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
- Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
- As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
20. Who's That Flying?!
As the mysterious and powerful "Guardian of Earth" your steely eye and HYPER-POWERED LASER ARM have kept the citizens of Earth safe for generations (as well as proving a hit with the ladies).
With all your awesome TALENT and FLAIR, surely it would be IMPOSSIBLE for a devastating invasion of Doom Beasts to descend on your cities and cause havoc without your knowledge? (Even if you were MAYBE showboating for a magazine photo-shoot at the time...)
Now, you must not only defend your cities from the ravenous hordes of Doom Beasts - you must defend yourself against accusations of gross incompetence from the Galactic Council of Justice! And this is all BEFORE you can even start to get to the bottom of just who OR what is really behind the attacks...
- Story mode featuring 15 levels over 5 unique stages
- 11 enemy types
- 5 gigantic boss battles
- 4 Infinite Mode Stages
- 24 Challenge Mode Stages
- 14 Bonus Magazine articles to unlock
- 12 Glittering Awards to discover
- 6 Dramatic Courtroom cutscenes
- Steam Achievements, Global Leaderboards & Steam Cloud Support
- Controller Support
We are glad to see you again in the world of Neo
Now you need to shoot the cubes until they disappear.
Do not forget that here is not 1 row.
Use the bonus to look through the eyes of the ball and choose the correct trajectory.
Direct the neoshar with a beam and throw it straight at the target. Kill the cubes one by one and score points.
To destroy a cube you need hit into it as many times as it written on the cube.
Each glowing ball that you collect will add to your collection 1 extra ball.
Make it so that the maximum number of balls hit into cubes.
Do not forget, if the cube reach the bottom then you lose.
Put your record!
Categories in common with NeoBalls: Indie
22. Derrick the Deathfin
Enter an irreverent aquatic world full of paper, goofy fish, paper, arcade action, paper, wanton destruction, and paper.*
Join Derrick on his epic quest to decimate everything he sees under the guise of avenging the death of his parents!
Munch your way through birds, fish, rabbits and bears! Collect diamonds and leap through flaming tyres to prosper and survive! Decimate man-made structures in an orgy of rigid destruction!
Race against your metabolism! Race against the clock! Race against the sock!**
Battle your way through 32 punishing levels set over 11 vibrant environments and 4 sub-continents! 4! Sub-continents!
* there is also a bit of cardboard included for those that way inclined.
** no actual socks are provided for competitive racing in-game.
23. Uncompromising Trash
How long have you not seen this, you have not experienced for a long time it is. Your hero, behind the group - sperm. You need to survive the killing of bacteria of various weapons, throw bloody tampons, shoot by shit and dildo , spit green snot and kill all enemies. Frankly nasty bosses will not let you breathe quietly, a barrage of filth lead you to insanity. Survival mode can identify the strongest. You need to kill all the filth. Collect food and buy employee, it will protect you and keep you in your path is not easy - to survive. Stay alive - and only you can continue life on earth.
24. Love is Blind: Mutants
This is an Early Access Alpha - we will be updating the game periodically.
Love is Blind: Mutants is a stealth game that relies on the character's mutant powers in order to overcome obstacles such as guards and blocked pathways. The game utilises a low-poly, high-contrast aesthetic akin to early PSX games, for that genuine 'no frills' nostalgic gaming experience of yesteryear.
The Subject, our main protagonist is a mutant who was living with his girlfriend in an abandon desert, believing that no one can know about them. Things turns bad, when some mysterious military people attacks and then abducts his girlfriend. Using various bread crumbs he reaches HyRL Facility. With only one aim to save his girlfriend, he is not aware about the dark secrets waiting for him.
- The game is an action-adventured, and will be played from Top-Down view. Each level would be missions-focused and self-contained. Player can explore the environment to pick, tweak, hack and manipulate elements contained by it. All/some of this will lead player to accomplish the mission. The missions would be part of the story that the game wants to deliver.
- The Subject, our main player is a mutant. He has power of telekinesis, and so he can interact with object without touching them. Here, the telekinesis power is visualized as some "orange" humanoid being.
- The Subject, is also a shape shifter and so he can morph and disguise his identity. He can turn into a Vase, Box or any other object to remain hidden from his enemies.
- The game is story driven, with mysteries and suspense. Player's every notion will be challenged during the progress of game.
- Stealth is the effective way to play this game, where the player needs to plan each and every move. Player can use Telekinesis power, Morphing and stealth tactics to distract, sneak or kill enemies.
Play an alien navigating a maze of hexagons in this competitive mix between strategy and board game. Plan your next turn, think fast, act faster, and outmanoeuvre your opponents by predicting their moves. If you are into strategy and tactics, UFHO2 will put your brain to the test!
In this sequel, things get bigger and better in every way: new stages, more board layouts, all new characters, new game modes, and more powerups; plus Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, and Collectable Cards.JELLY FEATURES:
- Story Mode — 10 unique planets along 2 different story lines, for a total of 25+ matches
- Local Multiplayer mode — outwitting your friends is more fun when you can see the disappointment in their eyes
- Situations mode — once you’ve become really good, show your worth in these super-hard matches!
- 10 different alien races to unlock, each one with its own in-game power
- 6 guests from other indie games (World of Goo, Super Crate Box, Bit.Trip, Blocks That Matter, Gish, Cortex Command)
- 24 Achievements and 2 Leaderboards - be the best in the world!
- Up to 4 players on one computer!
- A wonderful original soundtrack, by composer Francesco D'Andrea — listen to it on Bandcamp
- A cross-platform Online Multiplayer mode
- Even more characters
- Hats for everyone :)
UFHO2 is strategy at its finest.
Follow the game on Twitter, and the developer on Twitter and Facebook
26. The Next World
Welcome to The Next World - a strategic visual novel by Illuminated Games, telling the story of a crashed colony ship and its ragged group of survivors, trying to make a new life on the wrong planet.
TNW is a visual novel/strategy hybrid inspired by The Banner Saga, King of Dragon Pass and Oregon Trail, with an emphasis on planning and decision-making over combat. Keep as many colonists alive as possible by making the tough decisions which will determine how your adventure unfolds. Build colony structures, salvage wreckage, resolve problems with multiple branching outcomes, and manage your colony's dwindling supplies; all while playing through an intense story of political intrigue, sabotage, desperation and survival, by writer Ryan A. Span (FRONTIERS, Mount&Blade, Euclidean).
- Robust strategy system - manage your colony on a hostile world & keep your people alive
- Fully hand-drawn art in retro-industrial sci-fi style
- Two different protagonists to choose from, each with their own quirks and methods
- Colourful and memorable cast of NPCs
- Dozens of events to help you or challenge you
- Hundreds of decisions to make, each with its own consequences
29. Wacky Races
Wacky Races is a racing-arcade game developed by Appaloosa Interactive, Infogrames Sheffield House and Infogrames Entertainment. It was originally released in 2000. It was published by Infogrames. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
You can play Wacky Races on PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation and PlayStation 2.
31. Mystic Messenger
"Downloading an messenger app will lead to chatting with hot guys!?" A new type of female-oriented mobile game that you can experience a love story through an interactive messaging app. Receive phone calls and texts depending on how intimate you become with the game characters!
Categories in common with Mystic Messenger: Simulation
32. Sector Six
Sector Six is under attack, the Machines, massive automatic spaceships are destroying everything! No weapon can stop the Machines, the only hope is the Elder Mechanism, an ancient device of the mighty Almadi civilization, who colonized Sector Six a long time ago.
You take the role of the Negati Armada's best fighter, who, due to a dramatic chain of events receives the Elder Mechanism. Go on an epic journey across the mysterious Sector, develop your spaceship, activate the Elder Mechanism and defeat the Machines, before it's too late!
Battle intelligent machines and salvage their remains for your ship!
Sector Six is an elegant and innovative Sci-Fi RPG/Shoot 'em Up hybrid.
The core feature of Sector Six is the unique spaceship building from randomly generated parts, which can be obtained by destroying enemies - the minions of the Machines.
Other key features are:
- Story driven missions including cutscenes and dialog
- Unique silhouette art style
- Complex combat system
- Deep character customization
- Millions of randomly generated items
Categories in common with Sector Six: Indie
33. Planet Diver
WHAT IS PLANET DIVER ABOUT?
Planet Diver is about an adventurous daredevil tackling her newest obsession: Wing suit diving. With her close robotic companion Buddy she'll travel across space to seek out the most dangerous planets and their respective chasms to dive in. You'll dive through a variety of deadly and exotic planets, fighting off the flora and fauna of each locale, while collecting valuable star stuff to further fund your adventures.
Use your hard earned rewards to fly to more distant planets, as well as to acquire new outfits and special ability modifiers! Along the way you can compete online for the best dive or try to unlock rewards by completing tough challenges. Careful how deep you dive though... Who knows what slumbers within the planet's core?
PLANET DIVER FEATURES
- An extensive campaign made out of 3 planets, 9 biomes and 75 unique missions with a quirky story and challenges.
- Carefully crafted, randomly generated chasms that make each dive unique!
- An endless arcade mode for each planet that pushes the challenge to the limit.
- All planets have their own special biomes, obstacles, enemies and bosses!
- Fast paced gameplay where you need to avoid, brake and speed up like a pro!
- Unique obstacles and enemies like bats that follow your every move, lava that slowly cuts off your escape or a... giant whale?!
- A lot of terrifying boss fights that require fast reflexes and a sharp mind.
- A vibrant setting with a fun, quirky story to explore in the depth of space!
- A cool astro shop full of unlockables like diving suits, modifiers and music!
- Competitive leaderboards for the score junkies out there!
- Plenty of hidden easter eggs that can be found throughout the extensive planet surfaces you explore!
- NEW: Speed running mode to compete for the fastest completion of each mission!
- NEW: Black hole mode that allows you to customize your dives by adjusting the chasm generation!
HOW DO I PLAY PLANET DIVER?
The goal's simple, dive down while collecting all the star stuff along the way! Along the way you'll need to take the offensive or defensive to survive... This game might be easy to learn, but it is hard to master! The faster you go, the higher the star stuff multiplier. There are 75 missions to explore, and each level pushes you to new limits with specific goals you need to accomplish.
In your dives you collect star stuff, which is essential to your progress! You can spend it on outfits or modifiers that adjust your abilities! You can also spend them on star maps unlocking distant planets with new missions, obstacles, biomes and enemies!
Are you ready to tackle the vastness of space and become the raddest, intergalactic chasm diver? Yeah, of course you are! Get diving!
FROM FABRAZ: THE MAKERS OF CANNON CRASHA AND WILD WILD PIXEL
Cannon Crasha, done in collaboration with Gango Games, was an action-strategy title for iOs & Android. It acclaimed critical success and was featured by Apple numerous times, while appearing on countless renowned sites including IGN, Kotaku, TUAW and more.
The Wild Wild Pixel was an adventure game for Mac & PC and raised over 10.000$ on kickstarter. It was featured by acclaimed sites such as RockPaperShotgun and AdventureGamers.
34. Selma and the Wisp
Imagine you were alone and afraid.
Imagine you were lost with no one to help.
Imagine you were a child facing its worst nightmare.
In utter darkness even the dimmest trickle of light means hope.
Selma and the Wisp is an astonishing platform game with a particularly eerie feel to it. Densely packed with logical puzzles and unexpected obstacles, the game incorporates innovative gameplay, low-poly models and an spectacular animations.
Created by a group of passionate developers led by a visionary artist, “Selma and the wisp” offers key features:
Innovative co-dependent control system of two characters simultaneously, controlled by gamepad or mouse
A lot of amazing puzzles to solve, interspersed by arcade elements.
Artistic mastership of graphic design in low-poly style in which each frame is a masterpiece.
Follow the wisp. Collect the lights. Don’t look back.
35. Luke Sidewalker
In a city that never sleeps, one man has a lot of places to be.
Deadass, my man Luke has places TO BE! Luke is so ambitious, he doesn't even look before crossing the street. Luke is a New Yorker, and New Yorkers always have somewhere to be. Guide a hurried Luke through the chaotic sidewalks of NYC, across 7 familiar neighborhoods including Times Square, Central Park, and LES. Eyy I'm walkin here!
Bravely navigate the streets of New York as you majestically weave through a city festering with tourists, hipsters on fixies, little dogs, and the dreaded pigeon. Dodge traffic, catch the L train, avoid those hipsters, and complete your arduous task so you can desperately cling to your distanced girlfriend! Even try to catch an L train from Union Square during rush hour.
You better be smart! Walking around New York can be a challenge even for a brilliant tesseract of knowledge such as yourself. While avoiding obstacles, you must to also multi-task and solve puzzles. What are you signing up for?! Outsmart hot-dog stands, evade angry bouncers, avoid signing up for green peace, dodge projectile newborns, and more! But don't worry, even though you cannot run forever, you can collect coffee and dim-sum from the gum-spotted streets themselves to give you a short boost. Use subway vents to fly over the huddled masses, and twice per level, give a loud "Excuse me!" to disperse a particularly dense crowd.
Tons of New York City related trading cards to find and achievements to unlock!
Featuring totally unique unGooglable music and a 4:3 resolution. This is one game you don't want to miss.
“a mundane nightmare familiar to all eight million New Yorkers.”
- Game of the Year, Geek.com 2017
"10/10 would dodge babies again."
- Random comment 2016
"That's nice dear."
- Mom 2016
"I'm just gonna go out and get a pack of cigarettes."
- Dad 1998
36. New Gundam Breaker
Collect Gunpla parts with friends, and make the ultimate Gundam!
Defeat your enemies with your Gunpla model, collect their parts, and use them to make and battle with your own custom Gundam in this all-new Gunpla action game!
All’s fair in love and Gunpla parts in New Gundam Breaker?!
Power is everything at this school, and the evil Laplace Nest team rules from on high. Do you have what it takes to bring order to the school and peace to the girls’ hearts?!
•Compete in 3 on 3 online Gunpla battles with Build Fighters across the country!
Even once the single-player mode story ends, the battle rages on! New and classic Gunpla alike will continue to be released for free after the game goes on sale!
Collect all sorts of Gunpla parts, and use them to make your own ultimate Gundam!
•Pursue your ultimate Gundam even in the heat of battle!
Use Gunpla parts won from enemies to instantly customize your Gundam model in real-time customization battles, a first for the series!
Categories in common with New Gundam Breaker: Action
37. Heroes of Dark Dungeon
Heroes of Dark Dungeon - it is hack'n'slash Action/RPG with third person view. In game you and your friends will face the dark dungeons full of insidious traps, strong monsters and hazardous labyrinths. You will find powerful bosses that guard treasures.
-single player or co-op for up to 4 players
-A lot of weapons & items (melee weapons, throwing weapons, magical wands, rings and armor)
-Powerful bosses and monsters
-In this game you can equip magic rings on all fingers XD
-To get to the boss you have to go through the path of challenges. Throw the dice to move forward a certain number of stepes. You may step on the treasure cell, and also stumble upon powerful monsters. The further you go the better things you can find. If you die you will lose all things except those that you have equipped. So, it is better to retreat and restore your health than to lose everything, but on the other hand you have to start dungeon again.
38. Athopiu - The Final Rebirth of Hopeless Incarnate
Athopiu is a retro style rogue-like video game with role-playing elements, fight off waves of enemies with various difficulty levels and try to survive! Build up your characters with different gear and equipment; level up to grow stronger and defeat bigger enemies. There are multiple routes to explore with rewards awaiting those who can conquer the foes.
- Challenging combat
- Retro style pixel art graphics
- Over 50 different items to try out
- Breathtaking environment and stunning visuals.
40. Mission: Demolition
The most secure prison facility in the country
is under attack ...
The city mayor called personally and asked you to take care of this problem.
You are Jake, ex-military and a member of Team .
Mission: Demolition is a modern action game with a lot of justified pixel violence and the clever platforming.
7 massive stages
Ultra-sharp and detailed pixel art
Super-tough boss fights
Very reasonable number of powerful guns
Great accompanying music
Top secret locations
Pure old-school awesomeness
41. Color Circle
Color Circle is a very addictive game where you must hit moving colored circles.
Aiming is a big challenge when the target becomes smaller and faster, but you must destroy as much as you can.
*Endless game mode with 100+ levels, you won’t get bored.
*100+ obstacles and combinations, creative and challenging.
*Cool effects, color and live animations.
*Easy to play, hard to master.
A game inspired on Egyptian mythology, consist of two different gameplay types, finished the survival-style open world game map and complete the objectives to access the various pyramids where the gameplay changes radically, explores the various dungeons and survive traps. Find the exit and seals the various pyramids to escape from Egyptian gods who try in every way to block you and keep you from escaping away..
Aegyptus is an open world adventure with elements of survival and enigmas, climatic events and a totally hand-drawn story with comics, you're alone in the desert and you have to find a way to escape, search for water springs for not dehydrate yourself, find a way to enter the pyramid and you'll be catapulted into an Egyptian dungeon where in addition to avoid deadly traps you have to escape from anubis fury, the game proposes three totally different gameplay styles alternating: survival, deadly dungeons Full of mortal traps and escape.
. The desert, a huge freely explored borderless map
. Day night cycle in real time
. First part of the story hand drawn on paper
. Rain climatic event that affects the gameplay (water sources fill in during rains but exhaust with the heat of the desert)
. Possibility to change visuals between first and third person
. Complete hud with stamina, dehydration, batteries and updated targets
. Pause menu with keyboard/gamepad commands (actually not configurable)
. Over 50 sounds made for the actions of the main character and nice sound for the desert atmosphere
. Over 20 Animations of the main character in motion capture
. 4 complete puzzles to solve in order to enter the first pyramid
. Footprints in real-time terrain so as not to get lost in the desert
. Torch to be charged with batteries to fight the night
. Titans(giant worms)
Currently aegyptus is in the prealpha version and I am working on content that will be released gradually through future patches to make gaming experience even more immersive and addictive.
. 3 dungeons within their respective pyramids with over 20 different types of traps
. A lot of original hand-made paper designs that will tell the story's evolution and will also be incorporated into gameplay for events such as death, advice and more
. 2 Egyptians boss(anubis and horus) trying to stop at some parts of the dungeons
. Quick time events in certain sections of the game
. Steam achievements
. Steam cards
Some of these things may change or be modified during project development
This game has been developed by a single person,no assets,all play content is original.
43. The Cursed Revolver
The Wild West is plunged into chaos when the land is cursed by an artifact known simply as The Cursed Revolver. Discovered by an unsuspecting cowboy, the revolver becomes bound to him and demands only one thing: payment of life. The cowboy must now face the Deadly Demons of the West if he is to have any hope of breaking the curse.
Can you beat back the demons with your Cursed Revolver?Gameplay
The game focuses on constantly creating risk vs reward situations. The player must use their abilities only when necessary, but need to keep an eye on their health at all times as every ability costs health.
You find yourself cornered and your revolver just isn't enough fire power? Use your abilities for a quick escape. Or use your abilities to take out the massive horde descending upon you.Key Features
- You can equip multiple abilities or weapons with each level up!
- But each use of these abilities will cost health!
- Multiple Abilities
- Shadow Clone Ability to fool the enemies and allow you a quick escape
- Minion Summon allows you to use dark magic to make your own minion to fight for you
- Shotgun Ammo to take out large groups of enemies
- Magnum Shot for a more powerful revolver shot
- And More!
- Shadow Clone Ability to fool the enemies and allow you a quick escape
- Multiple levels that are procedurely generated to make sure every play through is different!
- Ending in an epic battle to free you from the curse of the Revolver
- This game supports keyboard and mouse, but recommended to use Xbox Controller
44. Cranks and Goggles
Cranks & Goggles is a top down racing game set in the roaring 20s. Players find themselves as one of the worlds first auto-racing superstars and placed behind the wheel of a number of historical race cars. The game’s engine utilizes real physics in order to mimic the unstable (and quite dangerous) nature of the period’s automobiles. Gentleman racers will travel across all of Europe in order to compete in the most gripping of circuits, with prizes that will make them the envy of their fellow racers.Game Modes
- Quick Race
- Time Trials with Global Ranking
- Online Multiplayer Challenge
- 26 racecars
- 4 special bonus cars
- 16 racetracks
- 16 single races
- 6 Championships & Cups
- Lovely nostalgic soundtrack
- Avatar creation
- More multiplayer features
- More cars and more tracks
- Hot fixes
Akuatica integrated puzzles into action adventure. Below are some highlighted features;
- Fast paced action encounters that require problem solving. With obvious clues.
- Multiple environments. From shallow river, coral reefs, open sea to the abyssal depth.
- Epic bosses and dozens of unique enemies.
- Meticulously sculpted visual style.
46. Insanus Express
In Insanus express you will manage an express psychiatric clinic with a crazy staff! The game consists of overcoming different scenarios while trying to keep it all under control. But watch out! you can always screwing up and get everyone CRAZY!Key Features
- In Insanus Express all its characters are crazy, and they have only four possible states: doctor, sane, mad and insanus.
- Each scenario or level has different jobs to deal with crazy people.
- Each level determines which jobs you have and where they will be positioned.
- In addition to a crazy entry and exit sane.
As mentioned above, the Loonies can be found in 4 different states described below:
- Doctor: Available to work on a free workstation, or be sent to earn score.
- Sane: Available to become a Doctor, or be sent to earn score.
- Crazy: Ready to be treated in the work stations that correspond.
- Insanus: Not available, state of total madness, will eventually escape from the consultation room and stress the people in their path.
- Diagnosis: Station that diagnoses the patient and determines a treatment pattern for the diagnosed Loonie.
- Psychiatrist: Station that analyzes the patient by sitting down and takes notes of his psychological problems, to then make him reconsider.
- Pharmacy: Station that gives you a glass of medicine mixed with the highest standards of service.
- X-Rays: Station where an X-ray section is administered to visualize the patient's mind.
- Electroshock: Station where electroshock is applied to the patient to restart his crazy brain.
Everything with the posibility of screwing up the workflow of the center and getting everyone CRAZY!
YRMINSUL is a strategy game in a persistent universe where each combat is held in the form of a Tower Defence. Crush the forces of good! Features:
- +30 unique levels
- +30 different enemies
- 12 towers
- 15 spells
- A huge campaign
- 100 unlockable interactive comic pages
Koikatsu! is a simulation game developed by Illusion Soft and Illusion. It came out on 27-04-2018. Illusion published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Koikatsu! is available on PC. The game is sold via Steam.
Categories in common with Koikatsu!: Simulation
49. Mahjong Riichi Multiplayer
Welcome to the world of japanese mahjong!
Japanese mahjong, also known as Riichi Mahjong, is a 4 player tabletop game. Play against other players from all over the world in the online multiplayer mode.
Aim for the highest value possible with your hand and triumph over your opponents! Be careful not to play into someones hand while advancing your own. The simplified tutorial will explain newcomers how to play the game in a quick and easy understandable manner. A always available handsheet ingame shows you all possible combinations (yaku) with their conditions and examples so you can ensure you are on the correct track!
- Online multiplayer
50. Sensible Soccer 2006
Take charge of your favorite club or national team from all over the world in a whole host of different cup and league competitions. With all the atmosphere of International Soccer at its highest level, you and your friends, can take a squad of 16 players on to cup glory. There's no other football game like it.
Crazy speed, spectacular goals with tons of after-touch, and addictive game-play. Prepare to run round the lounge with your shirt over your head as you smash a last minute winner past your mates. It's all in the return of sensible soccer!A perfect mix of modern graphics and classic, arcade-style gameplay Funny, cartoon-style, cell-shaded graphics Great multiplayer on one PC
Categories in common with Sensible Soccer 2006: Sports