The best games like Lost In Woods 2 are:
- arrow_rightDust: An Elysian Tail
- arrow_rightCortex Command
- arrow_rightKingdom Rush
- arrow_rightTooth and Tail
- arrow_rightThe Culling Of The Cows
- arrow_rightZ: The Game
- arrow_rightSwag and Sorcery
- arrow_rightRise to Ruins
100 Best Games Like Lost In Woods 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (10)
- PlayStation 4 (13)
- iOS (13)
- Android (6)
- macOS (53)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (2)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (4)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (1)
1. Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dust: an Elysian Tale is an action role-playing game with metroidvania elements set in an imaginary world called Falana. Dust, the main character, with his sentient sword called Blade of Ahrah and guardian Fidget explores the “2D” side-scrolled environments. According to the storyline, Dust wakes up in the forest meadow and finds himself unconscious. Then, after meeting the sentient sword and its keeper, Dust decides to find the keys to his past. Players are offered to assume the role of Dust on his way through the world. Dust can upgrade his characteristics (health, magic, strength, and defense) by spending gained experience points. The gameplay also features metroidvania mechanics, so players have to progress within the game and upgrade Dust’s skills in order to achieve special goals hidden throughout Falana. During Dust’s travel through levels players are able to contact with other characters to trade or to get side quests.
2. Cortex Command
Cortex Command is a 2D pixel art tactical game. The story is set in the future where humans united with machines so they can send their brains everywhere in the universe. Since then humans explore other planets, interact with aliens and mine gold. You play as one of these brains that are settled on an unnamed planet and needs to survive there.
As a brain you must complete multiple missions that include self-defense, exploring dangerous parts of the planet, searching for elements of the mechs and so on. There are several factions in the game; each of them has different units you can use to fulfill your plans. The environment is fully destructible and provides you with gold and other resources to protect your brain and attack the opponent’s base.
The game features a turn-based strategic campaign along with a four-player multiplayer mode. Cortex Command can also be easily modified with several in-game editors.
3. Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
4. Tooth and Tail
Lead the revolution with an army of flamethrowing Boars, mustard gas-lobbing Skunks, and paratrooper-puking Owls. Tooth and Tail is a Real-Time-Strategy game featuring Single Player, Online Competitive Play, Split Screen, Replays, and more.
Build a base, lead your army, eat your enemies!The War for MeatThe Longcoats, the Commonfolk, the KSR, and the Civilized are in the midst of a Civil War over who gets to eat, and who has to be the meat. A darkly humorous tale of riots and revolution is told through an extensive Single Player campaign.Endless ReplayabilityWith procedurally generated maps and customizable factions, no two conflicts will be the same, forcing players to strategize rather than memorize.Pick-up-and-PlayWith matches lasting from 5-12 minutes, controls designed specifically for the gamepad, and split-screen couch play, Tooth and Tail is a popcorn RTS for veterans and newcomers alike.
5. The Culling Of The Cows
Addictive gameplay of tower defense genre is a simple selling point that carried a lot of games over the line of an impulsive purchase. Some people would buy the game for the design or the setting. Some will get the game to play with friends. But in the case of The Culling of the Cows, it’s the atmosphere and style of the game. Story-wise, players are taking the role of Sammy, unstable and schizophrenic farmer that thinks that only he is capable of stopping the epidemic that spreads over the farm and the city, with the prophetic obsession and validation from God.
The game is a short but challenging 2D tower defense game, where players will have to use several guns, and God spells in order to not let the infected cows and other monsters into his barn. The game consists of 40 levels accessed through the world map, that shows what kind of threats are waiting on the level and what kind of assists will be available to the player. For the players that want to get something else from the game after beating it, they can access the Cheat Console.
6. Z: The Game
Fans of this classic strategy title are in for a real treat! Everything is in here from the terrific comedy cut scenes to the frantic game play, making this the definitive version of Z.
Under the command of General Zod, it is your job to take control of chain smoking, foul-mouthed, abusive, alcoholic robot-grunts, whose
main purpose is to battle it out on different planets of the universe. That is, if they're not currently crashing the ship they're on!
Advance through the landscape and take over abandoned factories and radar sites which will help you produce more vehicles and weapons to aid your army to victory. This is not a drill, soldier! Every decision counts, and if you screw up, you will be punished for it. General Zod is ready to rumble and makes no bones about it! Z is simply the fastest, funniest, most frantic, feature-packed action-strategy game you'll play this century!The classic Real Time Strategy Game by the Bitmap Brothers remade for PC.
Challenging, fast, and furious gameplay that will keep you on your toes till the end of each mission!
Command six types of Robot soldiers each with their own individual personalities and armed with rifles, machine guns, and antitank missile launchers.
Twenty challenging levels set on five planets each with a unique terrain ranging from Arctic waste to lands of fire and lava.
Lots of hardware for you and your soldiers to control, ranging from three types of tanks, jeeps, repair vehicles, and armoured personal carriers to field guns and missile launchers.
7. Swag and Sorcery
Welcome to Swag and Sorcery, a new streamlined RPG from the creators of Punch Club and Graveyard Keeper! Build your own fantasy village, train and equip your heroes and send them out to collect Swag!
8. Rise to Ruins
Rise to Ruins is at heart a godlike village simulator, but it also throws in plenty of familiar game play mechanics from classic 90s era real-time strategy games like Warcraft, along with some tower defense and survival elements in an attempt to create a new kind of village simulator. The goal is to try to bridge the gap between the depth and complexity of traditional village simulators, the fun of godlikes and the simplicity of real-time strategy.
Build a village, and die trying!A major part of the game is village management, and trying to discover new and creative ways to use the tools at your disposal to keep yourself alive as long as possible. In this game, you will lose frequently, but with every failure you learn a little bit more about how to survive and apply that knowledge to your next attempt.
Several Game ModesCurrently, the game offers three game modes. Survival, Sandbox and Peaceful.
Survival is the game the way it was meant to be played, as a brutal survival style village sim, you will probably die often trying to figure out the best way to survive, but that's half the fun right?!
Peaceful is very similar to Survival, but it's balanced much like a traditional village simulator with some godlike and RTS elements sprinkled on top. The monster spawn rates are much lower, and the main focus is keeping your village happy and fed. It's a very easy mode, designed for casual players, or players just wanting to experiment.
Sandbox, like the name implies, is a mode where you can play around with the game mechanics. Change the time of day, weather, spawn monsters or villagers, or even edit the map while you're playing on it. This is the ultimate "Screw around" mode for players wanting to play with the game mechanics.
Godlike ElementsNot only can you manage your village, but you also have many godlike abilities at your disposal. You can alter the terrain, blast enemies from afar, pick up objects or creatures, heal your villagers, speed up resource growth and all sorts of other fun godly stuff.
Tons of map set themes!Every set of maps will follow a certain theme (Forest, Desert, Underground, etc). Most of the current screenshots only feature a few of these map sets. But many more are planned.
The Soundtrack!A full original soundtrack, made by Bibiki Garcia that blends orchestral instruments in a way fans of old 1990s era PC gaming will love and remember!
SixtyGig Games is a DRM free independent game developer! Rise to Ruins will not now or ever in the future have any sort of DRM! Piracy protection only hurts you guys, the loyal paying players. So you rest assured knowing that once you buy yourself a copy of Rise to Ruins you'll never again have to concern yourself with nagging questions about if you can continue playing the game down the road due to something like always-online logins, lost registration codes or because you bought a new computer and you're only licensed to put the game on one. All I ask from you is to be reasonable and responsible, you can buy the game and play it as much as you like, wherever you like. Just tell your friends to support my DRM-Free philosophy and buy their own copy! Free Content Patches, no paid-DLC
I don't believe in paying for Downloaded Content. If you buy Rise to Ruins you will have access to the entire game and all the content I'll ever create for this it, forever! I believe DLC is greedy, and you deserve to have the full gaming experience from day 1, right out of the (figurative) box!
Your feedback is extremely important. You can reply here or head on over to the Official Website and help shape the direction of development! :)
9. Hunger Dungeon
"Hunger Dungeon" is a 1-6 player round-based Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game.
Enter a cutthroat arena with more than 12 heroes including the Dwarf Forgemaster, Octo Pirate, Princess Ranger, and the Demonic Knight!
- Compete in absolute chaos in Free-for-All or group up and take on other players in classic Team Deathmatch.
- Mix and match Spell Scrolls and equipment between rounds to optimize your build (like a MOBA).
- Utilize positive and negative status effects to your advantage!
- Or...for those wishing for a greater challenge. Recruit up to 3 other players to take on Dragon Mode, facing off against one of three powerful element dragons for exclusive rewards!
*4 randomly-chosen characters are available for free players each week. Premium players can access the original 12 characters permanently.
- Collecting Gold increases damage dealt
- Collides with opponents head-on
- Leaves a trail of poisonous Dirty Water
- Fires a Death Cannon
- Conceals in the terrain
- Sets traps to immobilize enemies
- Temporarily reduces cooldown of Spell Scrolls
- Increased Mana regeneration
- 2D top-down battle style - with a pixel-art aesthetic
- Free-to-play - four free players available each week, in-game currency to earn permanent Hero unlocks
- Up to 6 player online matches - Free-for-All and Team Deathmatch
- A roster of distinctive characters - each with unique skills and effects
- 30+ Spell Scrolls - fireballs, lightning bolts, and ice bombs devastate your opponents
- 40+ items to equip - turn the tide with unique magical equipment with various effects
- 40+ stages to explore - battle in lush forests, painful volcanoes, or frozen tundras
10. Edge of Space
Along the way you’ll gather resources to craft armor, weapons, facilities, and vehicles to help you explore the world and conquer its aggressive inhabitants. Your base of operations will evolve from a few basic facilities exposed to the elements into a hardened fortress full of advanced technologies that let you accomplish amazing improvements to your equipment and alter the environment itself.
Be careful, though; almost everything down there wants to kill you, including fierce laser space sharks, artillery-toting polar bears, wickedly quick jetpack penguins, and even crazier horrors. Out on the Edge of Space, you must adapt or you die. Good luck, ArkCo Operative!
- Open World Exploration– Dynamically-generated 2D sandbox set in the deepest recesses of space, explore randomly generated caverns, wormhole anomalies and dive deeper into the planet to discover valuable resources and other rare phenomenon.
- Crazy Creatures – Hordes of enemies and epic bosses ranging from Artillabears, squid pandas, jetpack space penguins, and laser space sharks; not to mention epic bosses like DJ Penguin and Omegatron
- Cooperative Exploration – Engrossing gameplay, built from the ground up, to support multiplayer focusing on cooperative exploration and combat with team-based tactics.
- Advanced Crafting System - Using the power of science, craft advanced technology for weapons, gear and base constructions from basic resources
- Loads of Armor – Ranging from stat boosting battle armor to quirky vanity costumes, craft armor to survive the changing environmental conditions and specialize in different aspects of mining, exploration, and combat.
- Weapons – Create a wide-variety of dynamically generated weapons ranging from guided rocket launchers to Experimental Gauss Rifles and discover new advanced weaponry to expand your arsenal.
- Research System – A new research system allows players more freedom to discover new areas of technology in exploration, combat, base building, and much more.
- Command Center Management – Establish your central base of operation by creating the ultimate Command Center customized with defensive turrets, hangers and repair drones. Make improvements to protect yourself from the constant environmental changes like radiation storms and other anomalies.
- PIOS (Power Input Output Systems) – A simple drag and drop tool, letting you design electrical systems as basic as powering a light or as complex as creating your own logic gates.
- Pets – Create and collect pets that assist you on your epic exploration of space by granting defensive, offensive, or exploration perks.
- Anomalies - Random world events both dangerous and helpful
- Vehicles - Craft items from hover boards to massive mechs to safely explore the dangerous world
- Terraforming - Conquer space by turning the land into a livable habitat
- Continual Support – Regular post-launch updates will bring fresh new content
11. Escape Goat
Escape Goat is a puzzle platformer where you take control of a goat, who has been imprisoned for witchcraft, and overcome traps and obstacles to escape the Prison of Agnus. Fear not, for with your supreme agility, sturdy horns, and the help of a magic mouse friend, you can turn the tables on foes and use the environment to your advantage.
- Ten unique zones to conquer. Can you reach and rescue the friendly sheep in each?
- Tackle over 50 rooms of puzzles. Find hidden machinery and destructible elements to transform them and reach the exit!
- Built-in, fully featured level editor. Create, modify and share entire game worlds.
Escape Goat reigned for 20 months at the #1 spot on the IndieGamerChick leaderboard (November 2011-July 2013)!
The sheep are slumbering... can you awaken them all?
Block’hood is a neighborhood-building simulator that celebrates the diversity and experimentation of cities and the unique ecosystems within them. Budding city planners will have access to 200+ building blocks to arrange and combine and to create unique neighborhoods and discover the implications of their designs. The game will embark on a story of ecology and understanding as additional resources are always needed to unlock new blocks, configurations, and combinations to create more prosperous neighborhoods. Throughout the design process, players will need to avoid the decay of their city blocks by making sure each unit doesn’t run out of resources and become a strain on the complimentary units around them.
Envision Your Neighborhood: Consider what Blocks are necessary for your neighborhood to thrive. There are no boundaries of what you can create with an expanding library of 200+ blocks.
Generate Resources: Each Block you create has inputs and outputs and by understanding how each block is dependent on other blocks, you can create a productive network. Optimize your production and generate abundant resources for the dozens of intricate symbiotic relationships in your neighborhood
Avoid Decay: If blocks don't receive the inputs they need, they will decay over time and slowly become abandoned or destroyed. Once a block is abandoned or destroyed, you will have to remove it and avoid it from making other blocks decay further. Be careful as seeking an utopian neighborhood carelessly, can lead to dystopia.
Unique Modes: Neighborhood designers can enjoy the new Story Mode, Sandbox Mode, and Challenge Mode with modes for unique and engaging experience for players of all types.
SimAirport is a modern tycoon-style simulation & management game where you design, build, and manage an airport.
Construct an airport from the ground up, hire your staff, choose airlines to work with, customize flight schedules, build out your infrastructure -- baggage conveyer systems & luggage services, public access roads, fuel pipelines, runway upgrades and maintenance, aircraft navigation aids, hangars and service vehicles, etc -- and much more.Your Airport: Completely built by you...
- Roads, taxiways, runways
- Terminals, food courts, first class & coach queues, every detail
- Control towers, runway navaids & lighting, baggage systems, hangars, etc.
- Sandbox -- unlimited funds, no bankruptcy
- Career -- challenge yourself & try to turn a profit
- Deep Systems-Based Gameplay: everything has purpose, nothing is purely aesthetic
- Airlines: 15+ each with unique liveries, desires & cares, and passengers
- Aircraft: assortment of 14+ aircraft, twin turboprop to 4-engine turbine
- Actively developed with regular ongoing updates; developers active in community
Please purchase ONLY if: you are excited to play the game as it is now AND you are interested in actively providing feedback & participating in the community to aid future development efforts.
14. Life is Feudal: Forest Village
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is a feature-rich, town building simulator strategy game with engaging survival aspects. Lead your people: a small group of refugees who were forced to start again on an unknown island.
Terraform and shape the land and expand with houses, pastures, orchards, farms, windmills and many other buildings. Forage in the forest, hunt for prey, grow crops and domestic animals for food. As Winter creeps up, ensure you stock up with enough firewood, charcoal and warm clothes to survive, and remember: a lack of vitamins in good rations may lead to disease and could even totally wipe out your village!
You can oversee your village from a birdseye view or occupy one of your villagers to control and perform tasks in a first person view to speed things up or just to explore.
Some of the more exciting features:
- Advanced farming system. Different crops and fruit trees require varying amounts of moisture, man labour and time in order to ripen ready for harvest. Your pastures and hens require hunters to protect them from forest predators.
- Switch between birdseye and first person views. You can play in a birdseye view, watching over everything and issuing strategic orders, or you can possess a villager and play from a first person perspective, performing everyday tasks along with your fellow villagers.
- Terraforming and pavement. Terraform land around your settlement to enable construction of larger buildings. Pave roads to speed up the movement of your villagers and thus improve the economy of your settlement.
- Diseases, food rations and vitamins. Diseases spread faster in cold weather, especially if your villagers lack warm clothes or their food ration is too plain and lacking in vitamins. Try to stock all types of food possible (meat, fish, bread, vegetables and fruits) to keep your villagers’ healthy.
- Dynamic ecosystem. Villagers continuously walking in the surrounding woods will scare wildlife deeper into forest. Excessive farming or woodcutting can lead to flora and fauna extinction thus lowering the flow of meat, hides, mushrooms, berries and medical herbs to your stocks.
- Real time weather and seasons system. The seasons effect your village’s needs: summer droughts will force your farmers to water your crops and rainy days will force them to dig trenches to drain excess water, and you’ll need firewood and warm clothes for your villagers in Winter.
- Morale and increasing population. Keep your villagers happy and their families will grow - that is, if their needs are being met! Living in overcrowded hostels, unfulfilled requirements and even bearing witness to a villager’s demise will reduce morale and their productivity.
- Disasters. Lightning can hit tall buildings that are standing on hilltops. Tornados can leave a devastating trail of destruction across your settlement. Earthquakes can destroy your houses and even topple trees. Make sure you are prepared to face those challenges!
- Mod friendly. Our game is designed to be modder friendly. Game modders will have access to AI, animations, task and resource management, navigation, sounds and many other game systems. Those systems and assets can be completely changed through game scripts written in LUA.
Aberoth is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role playing game with charming retro graphics and tons of freedom.
You start your adventure in an orcish prison with no possessions or skills. Once you escape, your journey of exploration begins. To survive, you must acquire items, learn skills, and join forces with other players to combat the hordes of enemies who inhabit the world.
What makes Aberoth unique?
- No dungeon instancing.
- Enemies pick up and use equipment, potions, scrolls, and magical items they find.
- Dropped items never disappear.
- You can build permanent structures with items.
- Unrestricted trading. There are no soulbound or no-drop items.
- Full PvP. Player killing is allowed almost everywhere (but the game contains many anti-griefing mechanisms).
- Tame monsters and make them your pets.
- Polymorph yourself and play as a monster.
- Over 200 unique items to discover. Item graphics are never reused for different items.
- Over 30 different monsters to defeat.
- Over 60 quests to complete.
- 16 large areas to explore.
- 9 Non player characters to interact with.
- 8 unique skills to master.
- Free to play with no registration required.
- Works well on low end systems.
- New content almost every week.
FOUNDATION : A NEW ERA OF ORGANIC CITY-BUILDING SIMULATION!
Foundation is a grid-less, sprawling medieval city building simulation with a heavy focus on organic development, monument construction and resource management.
The game features in-depth resource management akin to the Anno (Dawn of Discovery) series, expertly mixed with city building elements from Settlers, SimCity, and Pharaoh all topped with narrative encounters inspired by Crusader Kings II to create the ultimate medieval ant-farm simulation.
In this strategy city-builder economy simulation game, players must create a prosperous settlement as the newly appointed lord of a region untouched by man.
Setting to redefine the city-builder genre, Foundation puts the emphasis on the organic aspects of urbanism in the cities of old, powered by Polymorph Games’ proprietary game engine, Hurricane, which allows for full mod support and is optimized for the thousands of moving parts that come with building humongous cities.
Among other things, the engine provides the player with robust building tools to create countless unique monuments that can then integrated into your settlement.
With medieval architecture and urbanism at the forefront of its design, Foundation’s vision is to allow players to recreate cities of that period as they envision them or even as they really were.
Grow your untapped land into a great sprawling kingdom as you appease the political factions of your area, all while listening to a beautiful original soundtrack by the veteran composers who’ve created music for Paradox Interactive’s Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV and The Guild 2-3 games!
ORGANIC URBANISM OF THE MEDIEVAL ERA: Create gridless and organically sprawling cities that grow like actual medieval cities.
LAY THE FOUNDATION, THRIVE, AND PROSPER: Weave a complex web of interactions between inhabitants needs and skills, resources availability, extraction, and transformation.
UNIQUE MONUMENT CREATION TOOL: Craft and design original free-form monuments like Abbeys, Churches, Lord Mansions, Castles and more, with our proprietary node-based tool.
FULL MODDING SUPPORT FOR THE COMMUNITY: Share characters, buildings, quests, and even real topologies through our mod-support tool and be part of the Foundation community.
POWERED BY OUR OWN HURRICANE GAME ENGINE: Experience a city-building game engineered with a dedicated, tailor-made, in-house engine built with our unique vision in mind.
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK BY PARADOX VETERANS: Immerse yourself in our blissful soundtrack by talented composers who worked on titles suche as Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV!
17. Oriental Empires
Step into the world of the ancient Orient. Control a city or tribe from the dawn of Chinese history, and turn it into a great empire. Develop your land, create great cities, raise huge armies and fight epic wars. Advance your technology, culture and religion to create one of mankind’s great civilizations. All the action takes place on one spectacular game map that brings to life the mountains, forests, plains and deserts of China. Zoom in close to review your troops and see your peasants toiling, or zoom out for a strategic overview. Plan your battles, end your turn, and then watch as your armies obey your orders, with hundreds of soldiers battling right on the game map.
- Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world.
- Persuade the other factions to recognize you as such by either military force, or by diplomatic persuasion.
- Play as one of 16 different factions each with their own special bonuses or penalties.
- Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia.
- Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player.
- Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces.
- Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview.
- Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water.
- Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments.
- Many other elements will determine the outcome of you quest for dominance such as Leaders, Sieges, Unrest and Rebellion, and Authority and Culture ratings.
- As Emperor, set edicts, laws and decrees to balance power and move into a glorious new Era, with new technologies and military units that change the game!
We are a team of little pigs building a brick house to keep the wolf from the door. With over 30 years of collective experience developing the Fable series and its community, we hope to infuse our games with the same charm, eccentricity, and humour that permeated that series.
Using all their experiences from Lionhead, the team is working hard to make Kynseed the sort of game they’d always wished had been made. To help us on this journey, we’ll be calling upon the PixelCount community (that’s you!) to give us feedback, guidance, and flattery. Mainly the latter, if we’re being honest.
Ultimately, we want to keep it real with the players and never feed them a company line. So, for better or worse, you can expect us to talk to you with the same honesty and candor as a coworker: with plenty of cursing and sarcasm.
19. The Sandbox Evolution - Craft a 2D Pixel Universe!
Use your godly powers to craft amazing pixel worlds or destroy the universe! Welcome to The Sandbox Evolution, the #1 pixel art world creation game.
Play with physics, over 200 elements and controllable heroes. Make your own games or levels, and then share your creations online. There are no limits to your creativity and imagination!
- Click to drop elements, use your keyboard and mouse to zoom and scroll, control heroes with your gaming controller or keyboard.
- Create or destroy with your mouse!
- Amazing HD pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- Build worlds up to 10x bigger than in the previous Sandbox game
- Draw original art or fanboy tributes to your favorite retro characters with over 100 colors
- Create your own levels using Blocks and other Platforming elements
- Compose chiptune melodies and become a retro maestro
- Share your creations in the Online Gallery
- Save and Sync your progress online with Steam or Email
- Follow your favorite Players and Top Creators via the Social Menu
- Full support for the Steam Controller to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others playersCREATE YOUR WORLD PIXEL AFTER PIXEL!- Build a 2D pixel world by mixing and matching over 200 elements to discover their interactions
- Use predefined templates or start from scratch: Music, Pixel Art, Sandbox, Caveman or Avatar
- Manipulate Natural elements: Mud, Water, Sand, Fire, Metal, Electricity, Acid, Lava and more
- Many Heroes with different skillsets: Shoot with Arnold, fly with Fujin or play with Hamster, the cutest of allOR UNLEASH THE WRATH OF GOD WITH THESE ELEMENTS- NUKE: Arguably mankind's worst invention, this mega-bomb has devastating effects.
- TORNADO: A super whirlwind makes everything fly away as you guide it through your worlds!
- EARTHQUAKE: Drop an epicenter generator over your worlds to unleash chaos throughout the landscape.
- LIGHTNING: Godlike power at your fingertips! Spawn lightning bolts by tapping anywhere.A MAJOR EVOLUTION OVER ITS PREDECESSOR: THE SANDBOX!- even more freedom and creativity, through improved physics and side-scrolling worlds 10x bigger than its predecessor.
- much-improved beautiful pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- 5 dedicated Creators modes to embrace every maker player: Create Sandbox, Make Game, Make Laser, Make Chiptunes, Draw Pixel Art
- 9 exclusive campaigns levels themed around several aspects of the gameplay: Genesis, Disasters, Machines, Lasers, Pixel Art as well as the story of some of the new heroes controllable characters: Ninja or Caveman
- easy-to-use game maker that enables players to create a retro-style platformer level in just a matter of seconds!!
- over 200 elements (many of them are new and not present in its predecessor) for players to choose from when designing their worlds, to pick between various entities, game-making blocks, platforms, enemies, portals and characters, pixel art drawing colors, and more.
- innovative “Daily Quests” mode to play some of the most challenging levels made by other players
- full support for the Steam Controller for players to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others players.
- new Friends social menu where players can follow their favorite Players and Top Creators
THE GAME MAKER YOU WANTED- Begin with ready-to-use 4x4 pixel blocks, then add platforms, traps and enemies to spice things up
- Create your own levels using Game Design elements: Controllable Heroes, Platforms, Portals, various Blocks or Spikes
- Place a controllable hero character in your level to instantly add intuitive, direct control
- Congratulations! You just made your very own 8bit pixel platformer level in less than a minute :)ADD LIFE & BUILD YOUR WORLD- Bring Life to your worlds with Dogs, Wolves, Bears, Cows, Deer or Sabertooth Tigers
- Spread foliage and numerous tree varieties to bring beauty to your new world
- Decorate with Houses, Castles and Igloos, and create life on your world with AI HumansINTRODUCE TECHNOLOGY... OR DESTROY IT ALL- Utilize tech like Batteries, Crosswires, Resistance, Bulbs, Heaters, Coolers, LEDs and multiple Sensors
- Play with Lasers: click to rotate the angle of the light beam and start creating exciting new pixel universes and puzzles!
- Destroy everything you can with C4, Meteorites, Nitro, TNT or even a NukeCAMPAIGNS & DAILY QUESTS- Experience the creation of the universe through a full campaign of 15 levels
- Explore a prehistoric world with the Caveman, and fight Bears and Wolves to recover his child in the Caveman Campaign
- Learn how to draw pixel art like a real artist in the zen drawing Pixel Art Campaign
- Help Fujin, the Ninja of the Wind, collect the Jade Jars and keep them away from evil beings
- New Daily Quests, pulled from the best player creations. Challenge the best in the world, or build your levels for a chance to be featured
BROWSE THE GALLERY AND SHARE ONLINE- Share your worlds with other players
- Search worlds by keyword or by tags (pixel art, music, arcade, technology or landscape)
- Filter worlds based on the Newest or Hottest creations
- Play the most inspiring worlds and interact with them in various ways
- Rate the creations on 5 stars
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF 745,000 FANS!
Each new Update of The Sandbox Evolution will bring even more elements, heroes and campaigns!
You’ll see… no one could ever dream a better world than yours!
Download The Sandbox Evolution and build your world today!
20. Skyward Collapse
How do you balance -- and indeed encourage -- a war between factions without letting either side obliterate the other? How do you rule over gods, creatures, and men who refuse to obey you? How do you build a landscape of villages when bandits and mythology are conspiring to tear it down? Skyward Collapse places you into the role of The Creator, and frees you to tackle these problems your own way. Brought to you by the developer of the modern strategy classic AI War: Fleet Command, Arcen's second full strategy title is equally unique (but far easier to learn): a turn-based 4x strategic god-game.
Your task is to build and populate the floating continent of Luminith. You create -- but cannot control -- gods, creatures, and artifacts from both Greek and Norse mythology. The power you wield with these is immense: Heimdall's horn causes everyone outdoors to drop dead, for crying out loud. Your task is to keep both factions alive and fighting until The Master calls you home -- but this is harder than it sounds. Bandit Keeps pop up periodically, as do Woes such as floods, serial killers, guild strikes, and vegetarian uprisings. Every game plays out differently, and you'll need even the craziest of your powers in order to survive what lies in store for you.Game Features
- A turn-based strategic god-game where you control neither faction, but instead strive to maintain the balance of power.
- Make towns and war as the boardgame-like floating continent continues to construct itself around you.
- Persuade your minions into doing what you want by controlling the circumstances of their (brief) lives.
- 16 gods, each with unique passive abilities and three active powers, help you further your goals as you pass into the Age of Monsters.
- Level up your player profile by winning games. Twelve unlockable buildings in all!
- Straightforward controls paired with an intuitive and helpful interface make this an easy title to pick up... but the strategy runs deep.
- Multiple difficulty levels let you play a very relaxed game up to a nail-bitingly difficult one. There's no one best way to win!
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 8 players.
21. Tree of Life
- Make your own village, anytime, anywhere.
Thinking of building your own village to show your workmanship? Oh no, you feel like that all buildings on the street are kind of grand castles? If so, it’s time to play Tree of Life. You can make your own village anytime, anywhere. You can also be anyone. You can be a lord who rules a huge grand territory or makes a knight guild to protect the ToL world. What about a village for wanderers? Whatever you want!
- The one beautiful world.
Yes, our world is not perfect. It is full of dangers. So, it could be a good way to explore the ToL world in your room. What about the desert? Come and feel the sunshine, chase a mirage, find unique cactus and shooting stars… If you prefer the North Pole than the desert, why don’t you explore the snowy field on the North? Please keep in mind that you should bring your warm leather clothes. (… be careful with bears!) Can you feel it? Just explore the world!
- Player-based Economy
Are you tired of endless battles? But you still want to support your guild as one of guild members? If so, be a master, then move the entire economy of ToL. Build and maintain your own farm, then generate food to support your guild. Or just be a grand merchant, then transport goods across the whole world, or be a master who makes good weapons in legendary level. Whichever is fine. That makes the economy.
- 21 Class combinations
World best warrior in the realm, legendary master, 5-star chef… You don’t really know which one fits you? Well, have you ever thought why you can’t be a mighty warrior and 5-star chef at the same time? Like... a chef who catches a big brown bear with his bare hands. As you want, you can be both of them N.O.W, since there are 21 job classes in the world! YAY~~~ You can make your own character as you like.
- Be a friend or be a foe. That is the question.
The real world is full of difficult choices. Yes… but what if the Tol world is, too? You can be a good friend with other players, or just be a night watchman to protect the new world order, or offer a reward for criminals to bring the justice. Depends on your choice. However just be careful. Anyone could offer a reward for you!
- Fight against your enemy!
Grand castles always win a lot of praise. Even monsters will envy you, thus please keep calm and don’t panic, even though they begin the war to take your territory. This would be a superb chance to be the best knight in the ToL world! Be a hero by defeating your enemies who try to take your grand castle.
So, get ready for Tree of Life? Just play your own game, make your own world. In Tree of Life world, you can be anything whatever you want to be, and you can do anything whatever you want to. Yes, it’s time to play REAL RPG. Don’t miss the chance to live your second life. PLAY NOW!
Deepworld is a massively-multiplayer 2D crafting adventure game. Mine and craft your way through a persistent online universe where there's always something new to discover!
- Find your way through mountains, caves, and ruins filled with danger and reward, or venture into cities built by fellow players.
- Deepworld is always online in the cloud, so it's easy to hop on and play with your friends! Follow them in-game and easily find them when you play.
- Mine and craft hundreds of different items with Deepworld's easy inventory system. Place them anywhere in the world to build your very own cityscapes.
- Recover lost pieces of technology to build machines that restore the environment and make your world a more interesting place.
- Use different weapons and protective devices to fight monsters of the deep, mysterious automatons, and other players in PvP.
- Complete objectives to win achievements and earn XP and skill points, which can be used to beef up your character's dexterity, mining ability, and more.
23. Starward Rogue
- Roguelite catacombs that evolve and expand with each of your successes.
- Hundreds of items, enemies and rooms, and dozens of epic boss fights.
- Fully playable with keyboard+mouse or gamepad.
- 5 difficulty levels range from "Relatively Easy" to "Nigh Impossible."
- Play as a "head in a mech" harvested from the neck of everyone's favorite Hydral.
- Find secrets of The Megalith, a giant structure lodged in a star, as you lose many heads.
- Figure out what happened to Rodney, an AI redshirt of uncertain motives.
- Over-the-top mod support. Detailed wiki: create enemies, items, weapons, and rooms.
- Secrets! Among them "incredibilities" that massively change the way the game plays.
- Varied mech suits: dipole magnetism, time control, and more.
- Upgrade during each "run" via EXP/Perks, shops, and items found while exploring.
24. Box Maze
Jump into the life of Cubert, and help him reach his true love as you find your way through unique levels without being destroyed by your enemies as well as other obstacles, encounter new enemies and bosses as you climb the levels, collect cupcakes for your love along the way as you find hidden secrets.
Use your enemy to your advantage.
Fake & Real doors, which is which? Use your thoughts to quickly as possible find the correct door.
Test your reflexes at the start of quick thinking levels to grab the quickest time possible.
Box Maze is a fun game set to push the limits of your memory, reflexes and more.
Character skins have been added to Box Maze as a DLC to give you the opportunity to make your character into anything from a sweet little princess to an evil little devil.
Play against a challenging AI set to destroy you as you fight to beat your high score.
Play with a friend against pestly bosses and high level enemies.
WARNING: May contain secrets.
25. Thorne - Son of Slaves (Ep.2)
Thorne: Tales of The Crow is a character-driven, episodic RPG developed by a Brazilian Indie company. Each episode tells a different tale of Thorne, an infamous mercenary known as The Crow. This is the second episode, released after Thorne - Dearth Merchants.Story
Thorne is anxious to leave the Duchy of Calida. It is known as a peaceful place in Rowen, where order prevails.
For those with an eye for reality, that is simply not true.
The Crow has to finish one last contract for the Duke before he can finally leave.
Such contract will put him in a dangerou road with no turning back.Features
- Find the truth about Calida.
- Fight against evil fiends born from human's cruelty.
- Discover long lost treasures.
- Be "The Crow"
26. Royal Bounty HD
Royal Bounty HD was crafted for the lovers of old adventure RPGs like King’s Bounty (1990). You are an adventurer named Jim, just out of the island prison. How you ended up like this is unknown. You have no gold and no army. Angry Cell Guard is chasing your heels. What a difficult situation! Your first quest is get away from the maze and find a ship. But it is just a beginning of the story. Your road lies across four huge continents, inhabited by a variety of monsters. You are going to visit a desert, frozen lands, go through woods and towns, and in the finale meet your old friend, The Master. En route you’ll have to earn money and gather an army to face him fully equipped. Nevertheless, you will still need a helping hand from Dragons.
- top-class pixel art
- true hardcore gameplay like back in the 90’s
- 180 creature types in your army
- long plot featuring several endings
- tons of quests
- well polished user interface
Windows, Mac OSX, Android, and iOS versions are available at the moment.
Please check out this excellent, extensive Let's Play review of the game! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqroxiodYog
27. Armored Animals: H1N1z
Sudden mutation of bird flu transform home birds to birds-zombie!
Tricky evil roosters wanted to peck to death all live creatures! But this insanity created by Wild Boars, they grown this virus from bird blood and builded incubators to breed new infected birds. Stop this nightmare!
Choose one of heroes - pink decorative pig - Pigster, old dog - Dogster, dexterous cat from Mexico - Catos or bully alcoholic goat - Goaton! Jump with a parachute and clean-up the world from infection and it creators!
28. Flowers in Dark
29. Super Pixel Racers
- Rally Cross: Classic race against up to 7 other drivers
- Rally: Reach checkpoints on a procedurally generated outdoor track
- Land Rush: Be in front of the pack when the time ends
- Takedown: Destroy the other cars
- Hunt: Chase the target down
- Drift Show: Score points by drifting
- Thirteen Unique Racetracks: From desert dunes to the city streets. A host of unique pixel environments set the stage for some truly super pixel racing.
- Hone your drifting, score some Nitro: The more you drift, the quicker your nitro gauge fills up. Use it for an instant hit of speed; equally useful for dodging obstacles or slamming into opponents.
- Vehicle Damage & Explosion Mechanics: In-race collisions result in visible damage to your pixel racer. Once a car takes too many hits, it goes up in flames!
30. The Binding Of YOU
The Binding of YOU delivers a full story campaign about fighting your inner demons.
you will play though a wide range of levels against all sorts of enemies and boss fights while you search for answers and try find your demon to end your curse.
The game features a random loot system for weapons, starting round ability and end level pickup, making for a new experience for each time you die and retry!
You will find loads of cool stuff along the way, level up and kill kill kill.
The game has super smooth game-play, over 20 levels that you can fight through with full controller support!
If you die during your play through you will have to start FROM SCRATCH! - This can be brutal, so be careful.
31. REVENGE: First Blood
James got an insomnia after the death of his wife. And once he woke up, he had decided to walk down the street. But he didn't expect what could have happened...James finds out his half-dead brother. His wife is stolen and he promises to find her anyway. He has to do all his wish best to carry out with the.
- Memorable adventure;
- Short story;
- The ability to do anything;
- Big world;
- Simple and intuitive gameplay;
- A lot of guns;
32. Immortal Empire
Immortal Empire is a multiplayer tactics role playing game. Control a party of up to 5 immortals as you travel through a unique fantasy world, using spells and strategy to defeat your enemies.
- Play co-op with your friends, or destroy them in versus mode.
- Unravel a mysterious storyline complete with fully voiced characters in the campaign.
- Use automated matchmaking to compete in the PvP ladder.
- Participate in official tournaments and win rewards.
- Choose between 13 unique immortals, level up, collect loot, enchant your gear to fully customise your party.
- Your dialog choices matter, the way you behave may form relationships or grant powerful character attibutes.
- Try the challenging co-op Gauntlet mode where you must work together with other players to defeat enemy waves of increasing difficulty.
- Use strategy and synergize spells to defeat challenging bosses.
33. Oh My Gore!
You’re tired of keep fighting against the Powers of Light from within square shaped, piddling Dungeons?
You never really understood why you should make the effort to run after your stupid minions while being a mighty, powerful Overlord?
You want to be more than just a third-class theme park for obsolete do-gooders and self-proclaimed Knights of Justice?
Welcome to “Oh My Gore!”, the alternative in the subgenre of Evil-Overlord-Simulations!
In this mixture of Tower Defense, RTS and Reverse Tower Defense, you’re taking control of the revived God of War Raelius and pursue a path full of sweet revenge and bloody footprints.
Command your inferior servants who will bring death and ruin to your enemies with their evil forces and powerful spells. Build up your Towers of Defense to hold against the “Heroes” of Light and send out your swarm of deadly henchmen at the same time to conquer and enslave the whole empire of Eridia.
- A campaign with 20 unique levels in 3 challenging difficulties
- 6 unique Heroes with different spells and their own elite units
- Detailed death animations which were made with the high-tech GoreCap technology.
- Over 9000 liters of blood!
34. Deadly Escape
Deadly Escape is a small episodic Survival Horror game where you have to beat each chapter with one life, inspired by survival horror games of the '90s.
After the complex was raided by undead monsters, our wounded protagonist is abandoned inside the infirmary. He wakes up only to find that everyone has been massacred and the place is locked down. Now he has to trace the steps of the deceased that tried to escape before him, hoping to find a way out of this nightmare.
- Old school survival horror action. Ration your ammo, every bullet counts !
- Solve puzzles to advance deeper inside the complex.
- Explore and find new weapons to increase your odds of survival.
- Find documents, files, and notes from the deceased personal. Uncover what happened!
- Compete against other players via online leaderboards! Who will be the first survivor?
- Listen to an all original soundtrack!
- Steam achievements and cards coming soon.
35. Big Journey to Home
Welcome to the world of adventures!
You play as Jake, a simple guy who accidently got into trouble. What will happen to him, how he will behave, will he get home or not, all that depends on you. You will encounter a variety of creatures along your way, from roaches to huge scorpions, lizards and even small hamsters! Apart from living beings, you will see a variety of complex mechanisms. To overcome snow, forests, deserts and underground areas, you will require a good weapon. Though you already have that - a well-sharpened blade that will slice (almost) every monster.
The game requires you to plan every step, so that monsters won't have you for dinner. However, if you stand still, the monsters won't touch you. The "Hardcore" mode won't let you sleep, though, it will require your full attention.
If a friend of yours keeps bothering you, you can play a separate story about Jake and his brother together. You can walk through the same far-away places and see the same monsters, however, they will behave differently. If your friend gets lost, you will be able to show him where to go using the built-in chat and marker.
The game has an achievement system - try to unlock them all! If you want to stay in this unusual world, you can extend the fun with usermade levels that people just like you can build. Thanks to the convenient level download system, you won't be leaving the game for a long time.
A brief history of development
The game was developed for the duration of five years, gradually improving. Different people contributed to the game and the development team changed over time. Some people worked on level design, some others did art. As of right now, the game has only one developer left: Vyacheslav "Silver Sword" Mironov. I have started this game and I have led it to its release.
Key features of the game
- Learn how Jake ended up in the forest and help him back home
- Travel through dark forests, undergrounds, cold ice caves and hot deserts!
- Solve unique puzzles destroying wile monsters along your way!
- Play co-op with a friend! Learn how fun it is to solve puzzles together.
- Prove that you are the best! Leaderboards, achievements and a special difficulty setting will help you in this.
- Create your own puzzles using a built-in level editor and share them with the world.
Note: To use online functionality of the game, you require a BJtH-Online account.You can create one from the game, and it is completely free.
36. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
2018 marks the 40th anniversary of legendary studio SNK! To celebrate
this extraordinary milestone, a variety of classic arcade games from
SNK's golden age are coming back together in one anthology on Nintendo
Switch™. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION is packed full of retro games
and a treasure trove of features!
37. Air Threat
Sky, changing locations, air battles, explosions-all this you will find in Air Threat. Take a stronger grip on the steering wheel and forward-towards the new dawn and flying to pieces enemy ships.Main features:
- Charming graphics
- Variety of locations
- Breathtaking battles
- Many Steam achievements
Here's your pretty cute, not yet battered life plane – a real fighting machine, at the helm of which you have to destroy – but what's there-ruthlessly destroy all who only have the courage to block your way. And here is a string of enemies-attack from different sides. Are you ready to fight? Then show them how to fight! Changing locations and truly dynamic battles will not let you get bored. Fight, earn points and achievements.
38. Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises
*** PLEASE NOTE - this game is currently in Early Access. Expect there to be some bugs and incomplete content. We are working hard to fix things as well as add in more stuff. We value your feedback and invite you to give us your thoughts in the Community Hub.
Good day traveler! I see that you are new to the lands of Spero, located within the Western realm of Avalon. Please allow me to be your humble guide as you take your first steps towards taming these lands and conquering your foes!
Did they hand you a brochure at the gate when you first came in? No? Well then, my sincerest apologies, please let my good friend Steam Guide help you get up to speed. In just a few minutes he can certainly aid you with information on our Game Controls, the various Building Types you can construct, as well as the Troop Types that can be found within our great land.
Now then, if you would just step this way, we can continue with the tour...
Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a medieval real-time-strategy game set in the lands of Spero during the Order of Dawn’s rise to power. During its Early Access launch, the game will feature three multiplayer combat modes, and post-launch, we will be adding single-player campaign modes.
Our story begins in the Plains of Spero, where five great City States rule over the land. Tensions have risen to boiling point, and several powerful City Lords wish to take control of the region and name themselves king. Peaceful negotiations have descended into to all-out war, plunging the region into chaos. Lords fight against each other to gain power and land - each one hoping to claim the throne...
You start as a minor general in the City of Avon, one of Spero’s five City States. Lord Avon has sent you out to form a new city in a strategically desirable part of the realm and defeat anyone seeking to claim those lands for themselves. Along the way you will meet a rising leader who seeks to unite the warring Lords under one order – the Order of Dawn.
Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises features three different multiplayer game modes played out within a beautifully sculpted 3-dimensional environment. In Conflict Mode you will need to gather resources, construct buildings and recruit soldiers in order to defeat your foes. Combat Mode puts you straight into the action; you can recruit your forces in the Army Builder and deploy them in battle without the need for gathering or building. Finally, join your faction allies in Empire Mode to help conquer locations across the land.Game Features
- Strategic gameplay! Simply having the most troops does not guarantee a win; it's how you use those forces that counts.
- Large scale epic battles! Watch as hundreds, perhaps thousands, of soldiers engage in massive conflicts.
- Construct your cities in open sandbox fashion. There are no grid lines to follow here; place buildings anywhere you wish.
- Construct over a dozen different types of buildings, each with their own unique purpose. Many buildings can be upgraded to make them better, stronger - yes, we have the technology!
- Troops each have their own abilities and are effective in different ways. With over a dozen different types of troops, you can mix and match them to create an unstoppable force.
- Siege weapons - so awesome they need a listing all their own! They are capable of doing great damage from a distance, destroying buildings and devastating troops.
- Work your way through the Technology Research tree to upgrade your forces and create more durable buildings.
- Persistent player accounts - with every battle, you gain experience to level up your account. Use the Honor points you acquire to buy permanent Specialization perks, which will follow you no matter where you go in the world of Avalon.
- Online multi-player modes include a choice of both Free-For-All or Team Combat, with up to six players at a time. Feeling especially tough? Take on others in a 1 versus 2 or 1 versus 3 match and show them all who is the real Lord of Avalon!
- Single-player practice matches - not yet ready to venture forth against live players? Try your hand against the CPU AI, which features four difficulty levels ranging from “Easy” to the dreaded “Knightmare” mode.
- Just feel like watching the carnage for a while? Check out a live match using the custom Spectator Mode, which is designed to include all the information you would need for an eSports shoutcast!
- Free camera movement - move your camera any way you wish. Zoom way out to get an overall sense of the battlefield or way in to watch the bloodshed up close and personal!
39. Rebirth of Island
"Rebirth of Island" is a hardcore survival game taking place in a wild, unknown world ruled with its own laws and customs. Your name is Gaius, an astronaut from Earth. You were sent on a space expedition in order to find a greater, more refined planet to occupy. Unfortunately, your ship was hit and you must crash land on a nearby unknown planet full of dangerous creatures. Your primary goal is to survive and to find your true calling on this mysterious planet. Key points:
- Procedurally Generated Planet: After each death a new planet with its own climate, rules, peculiarities and inhabitants appears.
- Goals: You need to survive! Collect resources you need, build your shelter, and adapt to your dangerous surroundings.
Try not to let your settlers die! Help them survive the many dangerous nights ahead.
- The distribution of energy and resources: You have to build shelters for your settlers, feed and protect them. In exchange, they will work for you. You can assign them to extract resources, build new homes, and run maintenance on any built homes.
- Continuous Updates: Join the active community to help shape the game's future! Give feedback, and participate in discussions with the developer and other players.
40. EDEN STAR
Eden Star is an immersive Sci-Fi survival game that blends innovative physics based combat, destructible environments and free-form construction with the exploration of a hostile alien world.
Explore and gather resources from the environment of Pharus 7, use these materials to construct defensive outposts, craft powerful weaponry and upgrade your Pioneer.
- Co-op & PVP Multiplayer
- 4x4 km World
- All New Crafting Inventories
- 20 + Material and Compound Material Types
- Colony Creation System (Teams)
- Physics based combat (Smash)
- Splintermite (Ground Enemy)
- Cerberus (Wolf)
- Stalker (Ground Enemy)
- Ika (Flying Enemy)
- Ika Viper (Flying Enemy)
- 5 Wildlife Creatures (neutral)
- Swamp Walker (Neutral/Defensive Creature)
- Swamp Biome
- Forest Biome
- Foliage Destruction
- Mineral Rock Destruction
- Wall running and Mantling
Weapon Combos and Ammo;
- Machine Pistol
- Assault SMG
- Heavy SMG
- Assault Rifle
- Assault Shotgun
- Heavy Rifle
- Long Range Assault Rifle
- Sniper Rifle
- TAC (heavy) Rifle
- Ammo Clips for each reviever variant
- Gauss Module Flechettes
- Reflex Sight
- Sniper Scope
Multiple “MATA-Tool” Abilities/Upgrade Modules;
- Kinetic Blast
- Kinetic Laser
- Energy Harness (Mining)
- Energy Harness Reclaim Structures (Undo)
- Regeneration (Heal Structures)
- Energy Harness MATA-Combat (Smash)
- Gauss Cannon
- Melee Baton
- Melee Energy Blade
- Barriers (Half Walls)
- Glass Wall
- Ceilings (Floors)
- Eden Kit
- Auto Turret
- Energy Turret
- Missile Turret
- Energy Walls
- Doors & Doorways
- Energy Generator
For an up to date list of what we are currently working on we have a public Trello board available HERE (you must have a Trello account to comment or vote on features)
- Splintermite Queen (large ground enemy)
- Weapon - Grenade Launcher
- Weapon - Frag Grenade
- Expanded build types & Decorators
- Fauna Creatures
- Further Refinement of Melee (Combos)
- Expanded World
- Additional Pioneer Characters
- Steam Achievements
- Health Packs
- Craftable/ Upgradable Armour
- Utility buildings (generators etc)
- More enemies!
- More neutral creatures
- Robotic allies
- Procedurally generated loot and rescources
- THE GAWR...
Use your MATA-Tool (Remote Manipulation Device) to harvest trees, foliage and mineral rich rocks within a real-time physics driven environment. Obtain Material Shards for use in outpost building, weapon construction and powerful upgrades. Destroy and recreate your surroundings at will; the world is yours to manipulate, just watch out for the indigenous lifeforms…
Use gathered Materials to craft defenses, walls, ramps and turrets to protect your outpost or construct powerful weapons and upgrades for your Pioneer. Place gathered Materials within your Eden Kit to store, or use them to upgrade the Eden Kit's protective shield and power additional defenses. Expand your territory by building additional Eden kits. How you balance your resources is up to you.
Using unique physics-driven combat you can remotely grab enemies and smash or blast them into the destructible environment. Upgrade your weaponry to tackle the alien hives and claim the territory for your own. Combine different attacks and abilities in order to survive against enemies and environmental hazards. A simple, but fluid movement system gives you freedom to move athletically across surfaces.
Death in Eden Star is permanent. You can be reconstructed back by the Eden Kit provided it contains Teslinium and remains intact, but naturally it must be protected...
The Tech Demo is free and is automatically downloaded with Eden Star. To access it you must do the following;
- Find Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect ® in your Steam Game Library
- Right Mouse Click over Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect ® and select Properties from the bottom of the list
- Left Mouse Click on the 3rd tab labelled Local Files
- Left Mouse Click on the Browse Local Files button
This Will Open Up A Browser Window
- Click on the UE3 Combat Tech Demo folder
- Follow the instructions listed within the associated Readme file within the folder, all instructions are also within the Readme document
To launch the Eden Star Tech Demo you must find the folder where you have installed the Tech Demo and find the following folder;
EdenDemo_5.7 > Binaries > Win64 then click on the application (.exe) "EdenGame" to launch the demo
e.g. :: C:\Eden\EdenDemo_5.7\Binaries\Win64\EdenGame.exe
Welcome to Manyland, an open universe we invent and live together! In an infinite world of abundance, we create new things by drawing them, build new places, hang out and chat, collect, make music, party, script objects, go on adventures... and have fun together in ways none of us can predict.
"WONDERFUL ... so fun to explore, build, interact, and create ART. Such a variety of things in this world to do" -Joshua C.
"Exploring the world is a blast" -Massively
"The most exciting game I've played so far mainly because of its freedom to shape your world." -Cosmin
"i love this game!!" -Carie Corman
Draw, build, make music, party, go swim, script interacting objects and adventures, do sports, come up with puzzles, play, explore... Manyland is an open universe with no predefined story, theme or goal... it becomes what we will make of it!
Every pixel you see in Manyland is created by all of us together as community. We're two indie developers and this is our labor of love. Our top priority always is all of your happiness! We'll refuse to go compromised "pay to win" routes... let us show the world we can have a universe that's both sustainable, and makes all of us proud! Over 100 million blocks have been placed by all of us already, but we're waiting for one more person: you. If there's anything, please email us at [email protected] (a note on service availability)
A press kit is available.
"Sometimes a new online environment can feel very much like being born into the the world again." -Zach Austin
42. Demons with Shotguns
Couch Fragger Shooter Action for 2-4 Local Players
- Frantic local multiplayer, twitch style arena shooting action!
- Multiple playable characters. Play as the faithless Preacher, the desperate Demon, the Heavenless Angel, the Antichrist Deceiver, the peace keeping Nun or even Death himself.
- Choose from multiple game modes, including free-for-all and team based modes.
- Battle it out in 4 different interactive environments, with 10 arenas each, featuring unique environmental hazards and mechanics.
- Pick up randomly dropped tarot cards that can either bring you good luck to you or your team in the form of a temporary power-up, or can curse your opponents, giving you a competitive edge.
- Deflect bullets back at your opponent with your shield.
- Dash across the arena to make a quick escape or a trail blazing kill.
- Master shotgun jumping to reach high platforms and create shortcuts.
- An original soundtrack by VHS Glitch, famed synthwave composer.
- Featuring the epic voice of Jon Bailey from Honest Trailers.
- Fend off the Devil's army and prevent the end of times in a 1-2 player enemy wave mode.
- Face off against 6 different types of enemies.
- Fight in 5 different unlockable arenas and fight your way to an epic boss battle against the Devil himself.
- Collect the souls of your enemies and earn a 1UP.
- Classic Deathmatch.
- Classic Team Deathmatch.
- Soul Reaping, where each player fights to increase their pool of souls by draining other players of theirs.
- Team Soul Reaping, where each team shares the same pool of souls.
- Capture the Soul, a variant on classic capture the flag where players fight for control of the single soul in order to capture it.
- Team Capture the Soul.
- Last Soul Standing, where players have only one life and fight in round based combat.
- King of the Soul, where you fight to maintain control of the single soul, earning a point for every 5 straight seconds you have control.
- Team King of the Soul.
- Fight at Death’s Cemetery and uncover each labyrinth's hidden passages and secret hideaways while avoiding booby traps.
- Square off in the abstract and bizarre caves of Hell, using portals to traverse levels.
- Showdown on the rooftops and streets of a mega city, avoiding long drops and managing moving platforms.
- Confess your sins, then commit a bunch more, before the church altar.
Step back into medieval times in this town-building, people simulation game!
Villagers is a beautifully illustrated and richly detailed game where you build and nurture a thriving community using the people and resources around you. Success or failure depends on your ability to create a town that can grow and prosper, and overcome the harsh realities of medieval life!
Gather and manage natural resources for buildings, ensure a plentiful supply of food and water to keep your villagers happy and allocate them jobs to continually improve and expand your settlement. Watch out for travelling artists who can spread illness, fierce bandits and wild animals that attack your townsfolk and extreme weather conditions that threaten their very survival!
In Story Mode you follow the journey of a group of medieval settlers living through dark times filled with war and illness. Using your town building and resource management skills you must guide them through six challenging missions that introduce the different aspects of Villagers gameplay. The campaigns guide you through building your first town, trading with merchants, food and water provision, managing the emotional wellbeing of your villagers, coping will illness and defending your townsfolk from attack!
You start your game on virgin lands and learn to build a community that allows your town to thrive. Happy villagers are more productive, form relationships and build homes. Couples living in houses will eventually have children who are delivered to your town by a stork! As these offspring grow up, they themselves become workers and help to support the growing town. Adults grow old and weak and eventually die, so you can follow the life of your villagers from birth to death.
Villagers is a lighthearted yet challenging town-building simulation game that will provide hours of engaging fun – are you up to the challenge?
Includes a Free Play mode with unlimited hours of fun across 6 varied maps with full access to all 27 buildings from the game.
• 2 modes of play; Story Mode and FreePlay
• Engaging and humorous storyline that illustrates medieval life
• 27 beautifully designed buildings to construct
• 16 illustrated and colourful characters
• 16 professions with their own clothing sets
• Sophisticated AI that influences happiness, relationships, families and duties
• Challenging missions; trade with merchants, manage livestock; control food and water supplies, produce and sell crops....
• Unlimited fun in FreePlay mode with over 6 maps to explore
44. Rack N Ruin
Rack N Ruin is a fusion of a top-down action adventure game and a classic arcade shooter. Take control of Rack, a maniacal demon wizard with a gleeful appetite for destruction, and embark on a grand adventure across a world filled with magic and wonder. Then transform the once enchanting world into a hellish nightmare. As the world falls deeper into darkness, Rack's power will grow, and the champions of good will rise to face him.
Engage the legions of good in fast hectic combat that gives Rack N Ruin a special action oriented twist unique to the genre. Explore a vast open world filled with treachery and secrets at every turn. Then dive into delicately crafted dungeons, each with distinctive themes and foes to conquer. The entire world of Rack N Ruin is lovingly hand-crafted, and uniquely laid out. Every bit of the game is hand-painted in detailed high definition.
Sitting atop his throne, the dark lord Ruin rules over much of the known universe. His demon lords march outward into the cosmos subjugating planets for Ruin's ever growing demonic empire. One such creature is Rack, a small, sharp tongued, and diminutive demon lord. Rack's talent for destruction and conquest is unmatched amongst Ruin's legions. However, Rack has one issue that infuriates his dark master. He doesn't subjugate, or enslave any world he is sent to conquer. He just blows the planet up, and moves on. Planets turned into asteroid belts make poor slaves, so Ruin is giving Rack one last chance to conquer a world without jump starting the apocalypse, or be cast into the eternal abyss. Will Rack obey his master? Absolutely not!
Burn through hordes of foes with 4 core elemental weapons.
Unleash death with an array of 24 spells, items, and contraptions.
Interactive items that allow the player to create unique item interactions and combos based on the elemental weapon type.
Weave through complex bullet patterns while smiting titanic bosses and over 30 unique enemies.
Explore an enchanted benevolent world, and then transform it into a nightmarish image of its former self.
Ransack castles, pillage dungeons, escape prisons, navigate gloomy caves, and awaken ancient evils.
Meet a charming cast of townsfolk, and collect their souls.
Upgrade your weapons by selling the souls of innocents to an ancient wizard.
Unravel devious puzzles, and scour the land for over 100 secrets.
Play on Windows, Mac, and Linux completely DRM free like the Gods and Demons meant PC gaming to be.
Customize your destruction with fully remappable controls for Keyboards, Mice, and Gamepads.
And, of course, destroy the world.
45. Happy Empire - A Bouquet for the Princess
We are proud to present our new game, into which we have put all our love for games and emotions – Happy Empire – A Bouquet for the Princess. In this game, three princes compete for the hand and heart of a beautiful Princess Leya. After having surmounted many obstacles, she regained her happy kingdom and now sits on its throne. But sadness and loneliness reign in her heart. To win her love, the princes will have to make a journey and find rare flowers to make a charming bouquet of flowers from around the world. They will face a lot of challenges and obstacles on their way.
Will the princes have to help one another, or will they become enemies? Will they choose a dangerous way and collect the rarest flowers or take a short cut? What bouquet will the Princess get? It’s all up to you!
This game will touch feeling of both boys and girls. Romance and challenges are intertwined in a single story of the Bouquet for the Princess game.
Prove that Princess is worthy of a great and heartwarming feeling! Help princes in their challenging search and struggle for Princess Leya’s heart!
46. Bloody Trapland 2: Curiosity
The adventurers are back!
Join Henry, Jack, Jazzy & Blanky as they jump, dodge and slide their way through the rich and varied adventure of Bloody Trapland.
Take on the many challenges and puzzles alone or bring your friends for a unique co-operative experience like no other.
Unravel the plot and find the secrets spread throughout the worlds as you beat your way through this tough as nails 2D platformer.Features:
- 2D Platforming core at its best
simple to learn yet hard to master
- Steam integrated Multiplayer, Local Split-screen and/or Online 1-4players
With dedicated game servers, multiplayer just works
- Create, Play and Share levels seamlessly using our powerful In-Game Editor
Be among the first creating popular arcade levels and mods to share with the public
- New and improved death scenarios and rewarding unlocks
Child friendly version is optional
- Lots and lots of levels, traps and puzzles
Some extremely challenging, yet all totally fair
.. And much much more!
* Playing on the Keyboard is possible, though Gamepad is recommended.
* Full support for Gamepad, except when building levels in editor.
Build and manage your growing town in this relaxing village construction and management simulator with focus on production chains, villager desires and light combat elements.
Start with nothing and grow into a bustling town. Gather and process resources, maintain your villager needs, and defend your settlement.
Collect and record knowledge, research and advance through technologies, and unlock new materials and professions.
Establish many production chains with unique processing buildings and outputs.
Everything from mining ores and crafting tools to growing crops and brewing beer.
Mr. Piggles agrees.
48. Queen's Wish: The Conqueror
You are royalty of the mighty empire of Haven! Your mother the Queen rules, while you enjoyed a life of sheltered luxury. Then, one morning, you woke up to find yourself banished to a brutal war-torn land. Your job? Prove yourself by conquering it, or don’t bother to come home.
At last, you have been given wealth, magic, soldiers, power. The Queen thinks you will submit and join the family business. You might have other ideas ...
Queen's Wish: The Conquerer is a epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure. Wander free through an enormous world, sink into a fascinating story full of surprises and interesting decisions, and use your cunning to outwit a multitude of dungeons and foes. In this open-ended adventure, you can build an Empire or free the oppressed. Serve the Queen or rebel. Fight or use diplomacy. Build fortresses, smith enchanted blades and armor, and deal with nagging relatives!Queen's Wish: The Conquerer features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 50 hours of gameplay.
- Open-ended story in a variety of mysterious lands, featuring many choices, paths and endings. Lots of replay value.
- Suspenseful tactical combat. Select from fifty different abilities. Build and rebuild your warriors to face rapidly changing foes.
- Explore (and conquer) an enormous outdoors and a huge variety of dungeons and enemy fortresses.
- Gain strength with a unique fortress system. Build and equip fortresses, making your warriors stronger in a wide variety of ways.
- Not just orcs and elves. Features the unforgettable races and characters that make Spiderweb Software adventures unique.
- Over 100 side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts to hunt for.
Enjoy a new adventure from Spiderweb Software, now celebrating 25 years of making fine indie fantasy role-playing goodness.
Commander, defend your base from numerous enemies, as well as accompany trucks to evacuation point. Quick reflexes and tacktical thinking helps you in dynamic battles against hordes of enemies. Good luck!
- 50 levels
- over 30 upgrades
- 8 types of enemies
- 5 types of super weapon
- 4 types of guns for your tank
- day and night missions
50. Lonely in the Winter
Embark on the journey of Robbery Cold, a former soldier of the Kingdom of Thaltas, now living as a mercenary since a terrible tragedy struck his life, with his wife dying due to an incurable disease.
Unfortunately, the couple's daughter is also afflicted with such a disease, and upon this, Robbery embarks on a perilous journey in an attempt to find a cure and save the life of his daughter.
He goes on to investigate a mysterious organization that seeks a crystal with magical and mysterious properties capable of curing any human affliction, says legends and rumors.
Even knowing it is something uncertain, he grabs on this little spark of hope that can save his daughter and embarks on a dangerous journey and unknown paths.Key Features
- Short and attractive story.
- Rank system, in the end you get a score based on what you did in the game.
- Secret Zones.
- Turn based battles with balanced Bosses.
- Choose difficulty of the Gameplay.