The best games like Lost in Paradise are:
- arrow_rightThe Witness
- arrow_rightTorchlight II
- arrow_rightDon't Starve
- arrow_rightMount & Blade: Warband
- arrow_rightRisen 2: Dark Waters
- arrow_rightLegend of Grimrock
- arrow_rightTwo Worlds II
100 Best Games Like Lost in Paradise:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (41)
- iOS (32)
- Android (21)
- macOS (70)
- Linux (42)
- Nintendo Switch (17)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (36)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (41)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (14)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (8)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (1)
1. The Witness
The Witness is a 3D puzzle game where you explore a mysterious island full of natural and artificial structures. The game is focused on non-verbal communication that should make the player more attentive to the environment surrounding him. To complete the game, you need to solve puzzles in each of the eleven island's regions and get to the mountain in the center of it. While the regions differ a little, puzzles they feature are quite similar and, as a rule, have something to do with symmetry to be solved. Puzzles are activated at the grids you can find around locations.
There are two modes in the game. In the walking mode you can explore the island, and in the path-drawing mode you don’t move and focus on solving puzzles.
While the game’s plot is quite unclear and The Witness doesn’t give many details on the hero’s background, its key feature is the visual aspect combined with music, inspiring quotes you can hear and the meditative tone of the game in general. The game features several visual illusions based on depth perception.
2. Torchlight II
Torchlight II is the second installment in the series, and while it continues the story of its predecessor, it also allows new players to jump right into the action-packed roguelike RPG world. The genre itself is well-established already with giants like Diablo series, but Torchlight offers the fresh experience for veterans and newbies alike.
The steampunk fantasy world lets players enjoy the lush grass of various beautiful environments, the glowing caves filled with mushrooms, and the endless deserts with their treasures! Lots of different enemies always try their best to stop our adventurers from their goal. From every corner there comes danger, only briefly allowing the players to collect their thoughts and dive yet again in battle with evil.
Following Torchlight, the second game starts with chaos erupting from underneath the world. A crazed former hero now takes the lead of hordes of different creatures, and in defeating him and his minions lies the ultimate goal of our new heroes. Take on the mantle of one of the four available classes, and be sure to utilize their might at its fullest. Stay flexible, for the treasure is always surprising, and don’t forget to use your trusty companion as the aid in battle, or as a heavy-packed war mule. Be ready for harsh defeats, or, if you feel like immortal, try the hardest difficulty for the ultimate roguelike challenge. The world of Torchlight is yours to explore!
3. Don't Starve
Don’t Starve is an adventure survival game set in a procedurally generated open world environment and made in a specific cartoon manner. Players assume the role of the scientist Wilson lost in the dark world. The main objectives for Wilson are to stay healthy, fed and mentally stable, and to avoid attacks of supernatural enemies in order to survive as long as possible. Players control the action with the keyboard (general activities) and mouse (combat). The game features day/night time cycles, which change survival pace dramatically. Days are usually spent exploring the map, gathering resources, and crafting, while nights require maximum concentration and caution to stay aware of dangerous enemies. Enemies range from tiny frogs to carnivore birds and tentacles. To lead a successful survival players must control tree scales in the screen top, which track hunger, health and sanity respectively. Death occurs in various ways from including starving, insanity, and deadly wounds inflicted by monsters.
Categories in common with Don't Starve: Indie
Starbound is a 2D adventure game with a heavy focus on the sandbox aspect and procedurally generated levels. Unlike many similar games of this genre, Starbound has a story you need to follow. Playing as a space officer whose planet was destroyed by aliens, you explore the universe and prepare for the revenge.
In general, Starbound is a typical 2D sandbox with such activities as spelunking, crafting and exploring that are united with story missions. Quests help to find the information about the in-game universe and races and lead through different tasks. Some levels are based on platforming only, while the others make you change the environment and solve puzzles. Some of them are based on the character’s ability to turn into a ball and use both hands to hold tools.
And still, the key feature of Starbound is procedurally generated levels and their design. The game features a huge amount of planets to explore, with multiple caves, buildings, labyrinths, and forests.
5. Mount & Blade: Warband
In a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your realm, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia!
Mount & Blade: Warband is the eagerly anticipated stand alone expansion pack for the game that brought medieval battlefields to life with its realistic mounted combat and detailed fighting system.
Graphical overhaul: Support added for HDR, FSAA, depth of field, soft particles, tone mapping, and many other effects
New models with greater detail and high-quality textures
Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege
A campaign allowing you to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals
The ability to upgrade your companions to vassals by granting them lands
The ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a lady’s heart through poetry or bravery
Improved mechanics for soldier morale: Soldiers will break and run away if their morale gets too low
Pick any projectile off the battlefield for use as additional munitions
New motion-captured combat animations
Numerous improvements to the combat system: Your shield will still stop arrows even if you are not actively defending
The ability to play multiplayer matches on random maps as well as hand-designed ones
Multiplayer equipment system: Earn money by fighting opponents or accomplishing goals
The ability to use most throwing weapons in close combat: Switch to using a javelin as a short spear when the enemy gets close
Spend gold on more powerful equipment, using a carefully balanced system that will make combat more exciting without giving too much of an advantage to the leading team
6. Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 2: Dark Waters is a pirate-themed action RPG set in the world filled with numerous fantasy creatures. It’s the sequel to Risen that follows and expands its story a little. Playing as a partly customizable character you need to help Patty, a female pirate from the original game, to find her father and save the world from Titans, who intend to destroy everything.
Risen 2 features a character development system where you can upgrade five characteristics. You can focus on either melee combat or use an amount of gunpowder weaponry. Another way is to develop your black magic skills. You can also upgrade the level of damage your attacks make and learn tricks to complete missions stealthily. A huge variety of abilities allows you to combine different skills in the way suitable for the preferred playstyle.
To develop your character, you need Glory that is gained from completing quests, exploration and killing enemies. Some abilities can be upgraded with special items or through training with master characters.
7. Legend of Grimrock
For all your misdeeds, you are sentenced to die at the top of Mount Grimrock. No one ever returned from this gruesome prison alive, but you can try and be the first to escape. On the inside, Mount Grimrock is full of dungeons that can allow the prisoners to slowly descend to the earth level. The dungeons are filled with intricate traps to evade, puzzles to solve, and hungry monsters to fight in real-time mode.
Legend of Grimrock has a strong old-school dungeon crawler feel to it, and its creators proudly admit that they were inspired by the traditional first-person RPGs like Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder. The player assumes control over a party of four customizable characters that are divided into three traditional D&D classes (fighter, rogue, and mage) and four quite non-traditional races (besides Human, there are Minotaur, Lizardman, and Insectoid).
There's a bit of Portal to Legend of Grimrock, in that the prisoners are instructed by a disembodied and unreliable voice that promises them a cheerful party if they make it through the dungeon. Your party can also stumble upon records left by a previous prisoner, Toorum, which don't really inspire hope. There's an achievement that unlocks Toorum as a playable character.
8. Two Worlds II
Updated HD Version 2.03 (July 2017)
A breathtaking journey into Antaloor's past.
After the downfall of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Dark Lord Gandohar has nearly achieved his objective to disrupt the balance between the elements. Dark magic surges into the land to fill the void. Recognizing the potential for complete control over the dark powers, Gandohar starts to use the power of Aziraal trap within Kyra, the descendant of the Orphans. Despite her ancestry, Kyra cannot endure the strain. With Antaloor already in his clutches, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his stronghold in Oswaroth. There are still those who struggle against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of forces in their favor. The fight for Antaloor continues...
Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar's castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees the hero from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar's dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy's defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.
Gameplay A perfect mix of flexibility, creativity and state-of-the-art technology "Two Worlds II" is a perfect blend of classic and innovated RPG features, atmosphere, and technology. A complex quest system and an exciting main story draw you into the world of Antaloor, made richer by secondary quest scenarios. Rich gameplay and engaging atmosphere propel the story and captures attention, promising danger and exploration throughout the many quests and video sequences. Enhanced AI, balancing standards, experienced authors, an active combat system, the innovative DEMONS™ magic management, and the PAPAK™ alchemy system guarantee enjoyment for new and experienced gamers. An artistic system of attack and defense moves has been integrated into the game. Parries and changing hit results creates a real opportunity for tactics and excitement, as the AI engage in combat and employ strategy of their own. The game also offers extreme flexibility in the weapon and armament design possibilities. The cornerstone at the heart of this feature is the newly created 'CRAFT'™ tool. Players can break down items into their basic materials and create new unique items. "Two Worlds II" is also graphically superb. The powerful GRACE™ engine offers technological highlights such as an unlimited number of dynamic light sources, 24 bit HDR post-processing, and Real Eye Adaptation. It will drastically reduce loading times, improve general game performance, and enable full gameplay with only moderate hardware requirements.
- A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
- State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACE™ engine and special tools
- Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
- Intuitive user interface for the DEMONS™ Magic system and the PAPAC™ Alchemy system
- Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
- Complex object management with movable and usable items
- Special CRAFT™ tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
- Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
- Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic every day and combat movements
- Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
- Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
- Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation
Categories in common with Two Worlds II: Role Playing
Panting, scared, the shelter airlock smashes down behind you. You wish you did not have to go outside, but you do. It would be easier to give up. But you don’t. The hardship, the hunger, the thirst. The fear. You keep reminding yourself why you stay alive. Why you do this. Then you hear it. “Daddy you’re back.” You wife’s face lights up and you open a bag full of medical supplies. You need not tell her how you got them. You simply enjoy your small victory in this, the harshest of times. In the post-apocalyptic world, you must keep your family alive in your underground bunker in this deep strategy game from Unicube...
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Given a head-start over the billions lost in a nuclear holocaust, you must gather as many supplies as possible en route to the concrete underground shelter that will soon become your family home for the foreseeable dreary future.
With all hope lost, how will you cope in this bleak new world? How you handle the many moral choices you'll encounter on a daily basis could be the difference between your family surviving or dying. Combat claustrophobia, radiation and mental exhaustion as you cling desperately to life in the cramp, cold and scary underground shelter. You’ll have to leave the scant protection the shelter offers behind as you’re forced to venture outside into the dangerous desolate wasteland to scavenge for vital supplies which could ensure your families survival for just one more day.Feature List
- Family comes first: Keep your family alive and protect them from the ravages of the harsh post-apocalyptic world.
- Make the shelter a home: Maintain your shelter - keep it secure, habitable and make sure that the family have enough resources to survive. Protect your shelter from hazards and infiltration!
- Customisation: Your family is unique to you; you decide their gender, names and their appearance.
- RPG mechanics: As your family develop, their stats will adapt with an evolving experience and trauma system. Attributes, strengths and weaknesses will dynamically change based on your choices.
- Crafting system: Create comforts for your family’s shelter and weapons for combat.
- Exploration: Send out your family to explore and gather resources for everyday living and crafting.
- Recruitment system: Recruit outsiders with different personalities, integrate them into your shelter life and earn their loyalty.
- Dynamic encounter system: Your family will encounter various threats including roaming factions and feral beasts.
- Turn-based combat: For those that cannot be reasoned with, violence can be used as a last resort. Your family may depend on it.
- Pets: Your pet is family too. Choose between the dog, cat, fish, snake or horse.
- Vehicles: Make exploration quicker and safer.
10. URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE
URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE is a racing platformer game developed by Tate Multimedia. It does not have any relation to the Trials game series.
The players take control of a freestyle bike rider. The objective of the game is too complete the level using the most tricks possible.
The game features two types of stages: the players are required to finish the level in a certain amount of time or to complete a given list of tricks.
The levels for the first type of stages do not require anything else other than completing the stage while avoiding obstacles. If the player's character touches anything with any body part, they have to restart from the nearest checkpoint. The environments in the game differ drastically from each other. The players may even ride through a city where a riot takes place.
The trick-oriented stages do not feature a time limit. The players have to complete a certain trick and follow the directions that are placed on the level. There are five tricks present in the game. For each successful trick, the player is awarded points based on how spectacular the trick was. For every fall, 50 points are taken away from you. These points are used to unlock new levels and to compete with other players using the in-game leaderboard.
A player customization system is also present in the game. While the players are free to dress their rider however they like, it is also possible to upgrade the bike, which will affect the gameplay.
11. Tales of Symphonia
THE EPIC BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL
In a dying world, legend has it that a Chosen One will one day rise from amongst the people and the land will be reborn. The line between good and evil blurs in this epic adventure where the fate of two interlocked worlds hangs in the balance.
AN EPIC ADVENTURE – Over 80 hours of gameplay in this epic, emotionally charged storyline.
REAL-TIME 3D BATTLE SYSTEM – Experience the fierce, action-packed battle system. Combine hundreds of special attacks and magic spells.
A CLASSIC ART STYLE LIVES ON – Become absorbed in endearing cel-shaded characters designed by renowned artist Kosuke Fujishima
FIRST TIME ON STEAM – Based on the PlayStation®3 port of the original GameCube game, this RPG classic is finally available for PC.
Verdun is an indie multiplayer squad-based FPS developed by M2H and Blackmill Games.
Verdun is set in the World War I period and is inspired by the French Battle of Verdun. The game is historically accurate, featuring multiple WWI weaponry, uniforms, and equipment. To display the horrors of war, the game also features a detailed injury and decapitation models.
Most of the matches of Verdun feature 32 players, yet it is possible to up that number to 64 in a private Frontlines mode match.
There are four game modes in Verdun:
The main mode is Frontlines, in which two teams fight over the sectors of an enormous and authentic frontline maps. Depicting the typical trench warfare of WWI, the players attack and counter-attack each other in turns. Each player is a part of a 4-player squad, with each squad having its own perks. 12 types of squads are available. Upon joining a squad, the players have to choose a class available to their squad type.
The Attrition Warfare mode is basically a common Team Deathmatch. Each team spawns with a number of tickets that deplete when a team member dies. The first team to lose all their tickets loses the match.
Squad Defense is a cooperative horde mode when a squad of players defend themselves from waves of opposing forces.
In Rifle Deathmatch, the players participate in a free-for-all deathmatch, where every player fights for themselves. Players can purchase attachments for their weapons after killing their enemies.
13. Battle Chef Brigade
Battle Chef Brigade features fantasy chefs, including Orcs, Elves, and Humans, who need to hunt dangerous monsters for ingredients. With those ingredients, before the critical eye of the judges, the chefs create culinary masterpieces in an intense tournament. Battle Chef Brigade pairs one part combo-based action hunting and one part puzzle-based cooking, all as the round clock ticks down.
Hand drawn 2D animated characters and monsters.
Four playable chefs each with their own short campaign which delves into each character's personality and cuisine.
A chef's pairing of equal parts old-school brawler, match-three puzzler, served with a side of light RPG progression.
Daily challenge leaderboards where Battle Chefs can boast about their day's best culinary creations.
Deadly and delicious monsters. Subdue them in the arena!
Puzzle Rush and Break the Targets modes for leaderboard domination.
The world’s unquenchable need for entertainment has turned towards bloodlust as entertainment behemoth TEC1 is set to premiere season two of its television sensation SCUM. This new season moves the contest from the rugged, enclosed Alcatraz sector to the full grandure of Bagne de Cayenne, an island with a sordid history of violent incarceration. Both fan favorites and new prisoners will clash in a ruthless war of survival while battling for the support of viewers, producers, and corporate sponsors for fame, gifts, and a chance of life after death.
SCUM evolves the multiplayer open world survival game with unprecedented levels of character customization, control, and progression where knowledge and skills are the ultimate weapons for long-term survival. Players will balance base level needs with knowledge-based skills to manage everything from nourishment, metabolic rate, and body mass to weapons proficiency, combat style, and security systems hacking. Dominate the island with your skills, cunning, and strategies to achieve higher levels of game and receive powerful gifts from corporate sponsors and, if you happen to slip up and die, get resurrected by the show’s producers with all your valuable skills still intact.
SCUM is built with Unreal Engine 4 and set to launch on PC via Early Access in 2017. Fans can follow details on development with weekly dev blogs on scumgame.com and on Twitter @SCUMgame.
Help panicked and anxious Hadley find her feet and brave stomach-churning situations to break free, by solving puzzles in this FREE horror adventure game.
CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game with a modern edge.
A gritty experience awaits. STASIS was only the beginning of a much larger story.FEATURES
- Point-and-click adventure game with a modern edge
- Beautifully rendered HD isometric backgrounds
- Fully 3D animated characters
- Quality animated FMV
- Voice acted by professional actors
- Open translation system
- Computer systems that interact with the game world
- Intuitive puzzles to test your deductive skills
- A modern re-telling of the classic adventure game genre
- An adjunct story set in the world of STASIS
- 16:10 monitor support
- PC, MAC & LINUX support
16. Bridge Constructor
Bridge Constructor is a physics-based simulation-puzzle game, the first installment in Bridge Constructor series.
The game consists of 64 levels in six different settings. In each of them, your goal is to build a bridge that would support the weight of the traffic.
The game’s physics engine considers many laws of physics. There are four types of materials: weak and cheap wood, expensive and robust steel, flexible cables and concrete pillars. Some levels do not allow using all of them. Your bridge must not only be durable enough but also fit in a budget given to you on every level. If vehicles destroy parts of your bridge, these parts are highlighted in red, so you can easily see on your next attempt. The levels differ in the initial layout of objects and the ravine shape. Each level has three difficulty levels that are represented by types of vehicles driving over your bridge: Car, Truck and Tank Truck. Some levels have additional objects.
The Steam version of the game includes SlopeMania, a full-sized add-on that features new levels, settings and game mechanics.
17. The Hat Man: Shadow Ward
The Hat Man: Shadow Ward is an indie horror game by Game Mechanics. The developers state that the game is based on the true story.
Your daughter is diagnosed with dementia and is put in the Canton State Insane Asylum. Sometime later, you receive a letter from the asylum staff that she has gone missing from the Asylum. You set out to find her. Upon the protagonist's arrival, everything goes to hell. Electricity and communication with the outside world get cut off, and supernatural events occur. You have to get out of there.
The game's controls are usual for the first-person experience. WASD is used for moving, Q and E for leaning, with spacebar to jump and I bound for your inventory. There are no usable weapons present in the game. The only things the players often use are a flashlight, medkits, and some matches. One time in the game the players can use a fire ax to break a door, yet this event is completely scripted.
The premise of the gameplay is simple: avoid the mysterious Hat Man and the Shadow People that are encountered on your way out of the asylum. The game puts a heavy emphasis on using light sources to see your enemies. It is impossible to attack the enemies, as the players don't have any weapons at their disposal, so the only thing the players can do is to run away from the creepy creatures.
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game's creator.
Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo's death.
Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
ZHEROS is a next gen beat’em up based on the genre hallmarks, above all: smashing hordes of enemies and punching stuff.
In a journey through distant and unknown galaxies, you will play as the members of the ZHEROS squad: Mike and Captain Dorian. Brave, strong as awkward and dim-witted the first one; agile, smart and ready for anything the second one. They are both intergalactic agents called to defend the universe from crime.
Your mission: defend the universe from the evil Dr. Vendetta and his twisted plan to mutate every living creature in his trusted minions.
In single player or in co-op mode, you can rely on your punches, using a rich selection of combos, and on powerful hi-tech weapons, but if that was not enough, a strong and destructive mech will come to the rescue in the most dangerous situations.
From bizarre characters and encounters to strange locations, find out what mystery awaits you at the end of your journey.
• Engaging combat which aim to bring back the old style beat’em up feeling
• Lots of spectacular combos and chain moves
• A bright and neat graphic style across two dangerous worlds
• Jump aboard your awesome mech! Rockets and lasers await you!
• Double the action in the local co-op mode
• Plenty of twisted robots and bio-mechanical creatures will try their best to stop you
• Develop your character to fit your play style, upgrading your muscle or your weapons
20. HIVESWAP: Act 1
Monsters in the yard. Monsters in the house. Monsters in the hall, beating on your door. Your brother's trapped in his treehouse, so he’s not gonna be much help. You're going to have to get yourself out of this. But where did they come from? How are you supposed to deal with this? Well, certainly not by cowering in your room. That's for, uh, cowards.
First things first. You need to open the door.
A LOVE LETTER TO '90s ADVENTURE GAMES
...without the accompanying frustration. As fun and well-paced as you generously remember them being. No dream-logic solutions, no hearing the same “those items don’t work together” message over and over. HIVESWAP has unique responses for everything you can try. Spend hours trying everything on everything, if you want to -- but not because you have to. Learn about the characters by exploring their homes! But like, in a good way! No audio logs split up and scattered around -- GUARANTEED.
HAND-ANIMATED IN TWO DIMENSIONS
Strange homes to explore, every room brimming with secrets. The world of HIVESWAP is beautiful and alive, from its hyper-detailed environments to its gorgeous fully-rendered animations. Come take a look!
MUSIC TO MAKE YOU WEEP
An eclectic, ambitious, genre-spanning soundtrack, featuring contributions from Undertale’s Toby Fox and, regrettably, at least one third-wave ska song. Also featuring at least one pseudo-revolutionary garage rock duo, with regrets of their own.
WORLDS TO SEE, TEENS TO BE
Play as JOEY CLAIRE, EXTRAORDINAIRE, a teen trapped in her room and in 1994. Play as JUDE HARLEY, BIZARRELY, her kid brother, trapped in his treehouse. Play as XEFROS TRITOH, ALIEN REBEL, wait. Aliens?
JUST GETTING STARTED
HIVESWAP: Act 1 is the first of a four-part series set in Andrew Hussie’s Homestuck universe, with a companion series, Hauntswitch, to follow. Continue your save from chapter to chapter, then from game to game, to carry your story, choices, friendships and frenemies across them all--then do it again! Once released, HIVESWAP and Hauntswitch will be playable in either order. Haven’t read Homestuck? That’s fine! This game is set in 1994! Homestuck hasn’t even been invented yet!
REDEEMER is an intense Brawler where you will punch, hack and blast your way through enemies using fists, hammers, fire arms and even the environment. It grabs the genre by the throat and drags it into 2017 in brutal style by adding a deep melee combat system and numerous unique types of kills. Redeemer is the brawler for those who love brawlers and have been waiting for a modern take on the genre!
Play as Vasily, an elite operative who once worked for one of the biggest Cybernetic Weapons Manufacturers in the world. Officially working in security, you were tasked with infiltration, assassination, extortion and even torture. When eventually the corporation decided to turn you into one of its cyborg soldiers, you manage to narrowly escape to a secluded monastery deep in the snowy mountains.
For 20 years you tried to find peace and harmony amongst your fellow monks, but you are still too haunted by your murderous past to find either. Now after all of these years the corporation is finally closing-in on your location, and in so doing they have given you one last shot at redemption.FeaturesIntense Top Down Action: Take out enemies using a wide selection of fire arms and melee weapons including combat knives, batons, fire axes, hammers and many more.
Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat: Use your mercenary skills to beat down your opponents using a collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge- and jump attacks.
Unique Kill System: Use three different types of kills to mercilessly eliminate enemies. Sneak around levels undetected to silently perform graceful stealth kills, or use the very environment to dispatch your opponents using environmental kills by smashing their skulls, impaling them and setting them ablaze in flames (many more options available). Utilize your combat prowess to beat down your opponents enough to enable you to perform savage execution kills that will have you reaching for the screen capture key.
Parry System: Defend yourself whilst taking down your enemies by utilizing a well-timed block. Learn the movements and attack patterns of different enemy types to perfect your parry and create a ballet of death for all of those unlucky enough to oppose you.
Disarm-or-Dismember System: Use a unique combat move to either disarm enemies of their fire arms, or dismember certain enemies at will and use their limbs as melee weapons.
Story Driven Single-Player: Discover Vasily's haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption.
Arena Mode: Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like Arena Mode.
Get closer than ever before to the world of adrenaline pumping sky-racing where flyboys can test and master their flying and combat skills against the deadliest opponents!
Admire amazingly detailed terrains. Unlock state-of-the-art planes and personalize them with unique racing skins.
Be the first on the single and multiplayer challenges, where possibilities are limited only by your own imagination.
The goal is simple: If you can’t overtake them, shoot them down!
- Eight Modern Planes to Fly: Choose from eight modern, state-of-the art airplanes turned into killing machines, each with four different skins for a total of 32 unique racing skins.
- Six Power-ups! Capture up to two different powers in your plane’s arsenal, then collect upgrades to increase the strength of those existing powers. Strategy becomes key as you must choose which powers to keep, which ones to upgrade and which ones to convert into Boost energy
- Stunning Visuals: Race through scenic venues like the Grand Canyon, Alaskan Terrain and Hawaiian Islands, created with beautiful, vibrant colors.
- 8-person Multiplayer: Take your friends down online in this fast and furious battle.
- Three Unique Game Modes: Power Race Mode is high-speed racing paired with power-ups; Speed Race Mode where players navigate the course through ring targets that accelerates plane speed and Survival Mode where pilots race against the countdown clock and each other.
23. Guardians of Orion
[ THE ULTIMATE SCI-FI RPG ]Guardians of Orion is a Sci-Fi MMORPG Shooter featuring Cooperative, Competitive, Social and Dog-fighting Gameplay!
[ THE LORE ]Guardians of Orion takes place half a century from now and allows you to explore The New Solar System. Rich with an unlimited and renewable clean energy source, Ion Crystals generated by the star of Rigel help power your Guardian using the most advanced technology and weaponry ever created.
· EXPLORATIONTravel across multiple Planets & Moons with your friends!· SURVIVALFight against devastating enemies including ROBOTS & DINOSAURS in cooperative gameplay!· BATTLE YOUR FRIENDSA variety of competitive PvP modes with Kills granting store credits and experience!· PLAY YOUR WAY!Swap between First-Person, Third-Person and Top-Down perspectives at ANY time during Cooperative gameplay!
· GATHER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSocialize in beautiful hubs including Space Command Centers, Elemental Moons, Complex Cave Systems and Sprawling Cities!· INVENTORYCollect Loot & Gear along your journeys!· CRAFTINGForge Resources into Gear and other items.
· COMPLETE MISSIONSA variety of Side Objectives, Weekly Challenges and Daily Challenges to earn store credits, unlock loot crates and earn new gear!· STATISTICSTrack your accomplishments with detailed player statistics and overviews!· LEADERBOARDSCompete with others across a variety of ranks and skills!
· CUSTOMIZATIONMillions of possibilities, including: Armors, Hats, Helmets, Weapon Skins, Shaders, Tracers, Effects, and more!· GIBS & GOREDecimate your enemies and experience over-the-top violence, gore and gibs! (Can be disabled via gameplay settings).· EXECUTIONS & FATALITIESTake the violence to another level with extreme finishing moves and fatalities!
· LOCAL CO-OPWe will continue to add additional Local Co-Op experiences as ORION continues to grow and evolve!· PLAY or PAY!The majority of Trek Store items can either be bought outright or played for as a variety of in-game systems grant you store credits, including the resources you collect, all PvP kills and bonus missions, achievements, daily challenges, weekly challenges and more! Our store is cosmetic-focused with no pay-2-win!
· COMPANIONSPets help assist you in collecting resources, items and gear! Acquire a PET and never be alone again.· WARGAMESBecome the best Pilot and challenge your friends and foes in a free-for-all dog-fighting game mode which rewards store credits and experience for a variety of gameplay and objectives!
· LOADOUTSCustomize your Weapon Loadout per characters, including Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Item Kit and Grenade Type!DevNoteWe fully fund all of our prototypes and early access versions of our games/products. ORION is scheduled for official release on December 20, 2016. We use crowdfunding campaigns to grow these projects past our original ambitions and expectations through community feedback and interaction, the same as we did with our first title: 'ORION: Prelude' We'd love to make our new game "ORION" even more massive so please spread the word! The more we receive the more we can support YOU!
24. Ravensword: Shadowlands
Ravenswood: Shadowlands is the second installment in the Ravenswood series and the sequel to Ravensword: The Fallen King. It is an open-world fantasy game reminiscent of Gothic and The Elder Scrolls series. It was one of the first notable RPGs designed for iOS, although the game is also available on other platforms.
The story is set in a medieval fantasy world of Tyreas and follows a customizable protagonist. At the beginning of the game, he or she fights in the Battle of Heronmar against the dark elves and trolls. An earthquake erupts, killing all combatants except the player's character. The protagonist awakes in the city of Aven, revived by the local healers. Eventually, the protagonist meets Archmage, who sends him or her on a quest of the worldwide importance. The character has to gather artifacts called Ravenstones to open the gate to Shadowlands, the world of demons. There, the protagonist will have to kill the demon king.
The player controls his or her character from the third person view in a 3D environment. The world of Ravenswood is open for exploration. The player can accept side quests or even go hunting to gather food and experience. When the character levels up, the player can use experience points to improve the protagonist's skills and attributes. The character can also learn some of the skills by repeating them. There are no character classes, and the character can become a warrior and a magician at the same time.
25. Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire
Darkness and Flame. Born of Fire - adventure quest game with hidden objects, mini-games, and puzzles, set in a unique fantasy world, the Fertile Lands, filled with oases and infinite deserts.
A young girl named Alice finds a strange box holding an egg. From that egg a Bird of Fire hatches, and somehow enters right into the girl, leaving a burn mark on her arm. From that moment on, Alice is part of the eternal battle between Darkness and Flame. Soldiers are after her, but Alice's father manages to save her - at the price of his life. Forced to flee her home, Alice sets off to find her only relative - her uncle - someone she has never met. Together they'll have to undergo many trials in all corners of the Fertile Lands, meet exotic tribes and races, avoid imminent danger, solve dozens of puzzles, and finally face the great evil threatening the whole fantasy world. Will Alice manage to harness the power of the Flame granted to her by destiny, and save her lands before they are turned into a lifeless desert?
• Bonus chapter featuring a different central character.
• Collections, achievements, morphing objects, bonus puzzles
• Wallpapers, concept art, soundtracks and more.
• Strategy Guide included.
- Immerse yourself in an amazing adventure in a fantasy world
- Meet the peoples of the Fertile Lands
- Solve dozens of puzzles
- Harness the power of the Flame
- Save the world from a danger threatening to annihilate every living thing
26. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
Noita is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you've created yourself. Explore a variety of environments ranging from coal mines to freezing wastelands while delving deeper in search for unknown mysteries.
Pixel-based physics: Every pixel in the world is simulated. Burn, explode or melt anything. Swim in the blood of your foes! Enter a simulated world that is more interactive than anything you've seen before.
Your own magic: Create new spells as you delve deeper into the caverns. Use magic to crush your enemies and manipulate the world around you.
Procedurally generated world: Explore a unique world every time you play. Discover new environments as you adventure deeper.
Action roguelite: Death is permanent and always a looming threat. When you die, don’t despair, use what you’ve learned to get further on your next adventure.
Noita is being developed by Nolla Games, a company set up by 3 indie developers, all of whom have worked on their own projects in the past.
The three gents in question are:
Petri is best known as the creator of Crayon Physics Deluxe. In his youth he also made a lot tiny freeware games. He has also made a bunch of board games, but he hasn't told about it to anyone. So please keep it a secret.
Olli released his first commercial game The Swapper in 2013. Besides indie games, he also dabbles in music, live visuals and making programming languages.
Arvi is also known as Hempuli. Over the years he has released a lot of tiny experimental games, so many in fact that he is unaware of all of them. One of the games he remembers making is Environmental Station Alpha. He's currently also working on Baba Is You.
Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play through the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...
- Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.
29. The Lords of the Earth Flame
The Lords of The Earth Flame is a novel game created in the best traditions of interactive fiction and text-based role-playing. Non-linear structure, rich text core, and the “analog” feel of times past are certain to provide unforgettable gaming experience for hours on end.
This attempt to revisit the unduly forgotten genre is a curious challenge and possibly the first step toward a full-scale rebirth of non-linear text-based quests. In the developers' enthusiastic view, modern graphics technology and friendly interface may help interactive fiction spring to a new life and find a well-deserved niche of its own on the modern gaming market.
The game's events take place in a fantasy universe closely resembling the Late Middle Ages. Take up the role of a guide to a trade caravan that—by a twist of fate—finds itself in a mountain cave. Your efforts to get out lead you to mysterious ruins, entering which may result in losing more than just your life…
- atmospheric parchment-scroll interface;
- intricate non-linear plot;
- mood-setting soundtrack;
- replay value;
- more than 5 different endings.
30. Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
Become a doctor in a romantic medical drama and join the life of aspiring surgeon Allison Heart! Follow her through her shifts at Little Creek Hospital. Meet a large cast of interesting doctors and patients and try to heal them all in this epic story. Experience love, intense action, realistic drama, crazy funny moments and the beauty of celebrating life!Key Features:
- A remarkably well-written story you won't soon forget
- Intensely interactive cinematic story-scenes
- A great balance between comedy, drama and suspense
- Original Singer/Songwriter music by Miranda Kalagian, Jake Berry and Adam Gubman
- Fun and Addictive Gameplay
- And an insane amount of heart!
31. Voodoo Vince: Remastered
The classic character platformer is back for the first time in over 13 years, and now in glorious high definition! Vince’s adventure takes him from the streets of New Orleans to the depths of a Louisiana bayou to find the whereabouts of his keeper, Madam Charmaine. In true voodoo style, Vince encounters and defeats quirky monsters and villains ... by kicking his own butt! By racing under a falling safe, jumping into a high-speed blender, or leaping under falling rubble, Vince is sure to defeat his enemies—all while managing to escape completely unscathed.
• Voodoo combat action: Players can employ more than 30 voodoo attacks that do outrageous things to Vince, but it's the monsters who end up hurting! Unlike in other games, players must actually USE dangers and hazards, instead of running from them. Falling safes, prickly pushpins, and bolts of lightning bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "no pain, no gain."
• Magical voodoo world: Thrust into the depths of a twisted and dangerous world, Vince must trek through 30 detailed levels, including crawfish-laden swamps, a graveyard filled with imps and lost zombies, a fantastic French Quarter, and a network of boggy sewers.
• Vehicles and minigames: As the game unfolds, Vince must master and pilot a number of vehicles, including a fanboat, a submarine, an airplane—and even a rat gives him a lift at one point. Vince must master one mind-bending minigame after another to complete his quest.
• Dynamic cast of characters: No adventure would be complete without its host of surly characters. Offbeat creatures with all the charm of New Orleans are around every corner. Vince encounters everything from Ginger Dead Men (who are not exactly sugar-coated) to a pair of intoxicated gas pumps that offer up a fiery challenge.
32. The Lost Valley
"The Lost Valley" is a small game where you will play as a cyclist who will get in an accident. The protagonist finds himself in a great valley called "The Lost Valley". The bicycle is broken as a result of cliff falling and the protagonist has to move further on foot. He must find out how to get out of the valley and reach the shore where he can find a boat. The game has two season modes: default (summer) and winter mode.
In case you are tired of zombies and shooters, and you wish to enjoy amazing beauty of nature and calm atmospheric environment then "The Lost Valley" is the very game you need so much.
33. Shape of the World
Without you, will the forest still come alive?
Shape of the World is an exploration game where a rich and colorful world grows around you, a relaxing and interactive escape about getting yourself pleasantly lost. Your presence is the driving force behind the procedurally populated environment as you establish permanent monuments to mark your journey.Game Features
Wander in relaxing and surreal environments that beckon you to explore, hinting at distant landmarks and encouraging you to delve deeper into the woods. Amble, swim, drift and fly at your own pace: no ticking clock or perils laying in wait will prevent you from enjoying your journey here.
Play with an organic and mysterious ecosystem:
Interact with graceful animals, ephemeral flora, and intriguing monoliths. Your actions will alter the world you discover in vibrant and unexpected ways, leaving you wondering what will happen with each path you forge and every hollow you stumble upon.
The forest only materializes around you when you get close, and it regrows in a new way each time you pass. The game features a graphically compelling procedurally generated environment that shifts continually. What will you find when you retrace your steps?”
A dynamic soundtrack that responds to the player’s travels:
The audio shifts along with the visuals, providing an enveloping aural experience to match your psychedelic journey and amplify your immersion.
34. Sorcery! Part 3
An open-world narrative adventure through a cursed wilderness of monsters, traps and magic. Hunt down the Seven Serpents, cast powerful spells that shape the story, and explore everywhere. Begin your journey here, or continue your story from Parts 1 & 2.
+ Explore everywhere - move freely through the world, any way you want, creating your own unique story
+ New time beacons allow you to alter the world dynamically - travel through the present, or into the past, or mix the two
+ Thousands of choices - all are remembered, and shape your adventure
+ Thirty new enemies, including seven deadly serpents, each with their own strategies - and weaknesses
+ Adapted from the best-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson
+ Swindlestones is back! The game of bluff and deceit is back, with new, smarter, opponents
+ New spells to discover and new magic to master
+ Five Gods, all with different quirks and powers
+ Start your adventure here, or load your characters and choices from Parts 1 & 2
+ New music from "80 Days" composer Laurence Chapman
+ New 3D hand-drawn maps to explore by Mike Schley
"Sorcery! 3 is unlike anything you’ve ever played. Its mix of puzzle-solving, combat, and choose-your-own-adventure stylings have created a unique form of entertainment that I cannot wait to get back into" - Pocket Tactics, 5/5
"[One] of 2015’s best iPhone games", TIME magazine
"This dragon-centric chapter of Sorcery! 3 does a fantastic job of keeping things dynamic and interesting, and better yet, its new puzzle-like aspect gives it the kind of magical, surprise-filled, combat-related fun fantasy fans live for." - Examiner.com, 5/5
The land of Kakhabad is a wilderness - a ruined desert, a tangled forest, cruel mountains and fissures, all guarded by seven fearsome serpents. But you must cross this land if you are to reach Mampang and the Crown of Kings. Rely on your wits or fight your way through - play with honour, or lie, cheat and steal - the choices are all yours.
From the creators of TIME's Game of the Year 2014, "80 Days", comes the third instalment in the acclaimed Steve Jackson's Sorcery! series. An interactive story told through thousands of choices, all of which are remembered, where no two adventures are the same.
"Sorcery! 3 demonstrates just how wonderful interactive fiction can be." - 148apps
"A seminal moment in interactive fiction" - Gamezebo
"A vast and engaging third chapter that expands brilliantly on the first two" - PocketGamer (Gold award)
"An amazing adventure... easily the biggest and most satisfying gamebook ever released on iOS" - TouchArcade, 5/5
Adapted and expanded from the million-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson, co-founder of Lionhead Studios (with Peter Molyneux) and co-creator of Fighting Fantasy and Games Workshop (with Ian Livingstone).
Using inkle's unique inklewriter technology, the story is written in real-time, built around your choices and actions.
Praise for the Sorcery! series:
* "I love this app... better than any gamebook ever was in your head when you were a kid" - 5/5, Interactive Fiction of the Year, Pocket Tactics
* Top 20 Mobile Game of 2013, Touch Arcade
* Top 25 Mobile Game of 2013 Gamezebo
* Gold Award, Pocket Gamer
* "Some of 2013's best interactive storytelling" - IGN
* "inkle's adaptation of Sorcery! takes the genre to a whole new level" - Kotaku
35. Yet Another Zombie Defense HD
Build your base by day. Defend it by night. Stay alive as long as you can.
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD is all about defending yourself against hordes of darkness attacking you every night. However, when you're the only survivor struggling against waves of enemies who are getting stronger and stronger, your end is inevitable. The only important question is how long can YOU survive?
The game is a top-down arcade zombie shooter with strategy elements. You're able to choose from variety of weapons to mount them onto auto turrets and set up defensive barricades to stay alive as long as you can. It's for gamers who like to put their skills to the test, find optimal strategy, and reach the highest spot on leaderboards! It also features both online and local co-op mode, where you can blast zombies with up to three friends as well as player vs player deathmatch mode!
We have some great news who everyone who wanted more from Yet Another Zombie Defense. The upgraded version is coming to Steam in just two weeks and it's going to bring a lot of awesome improvements, including frequently requested Steam Workshop integration!
First of all, the HD version was entirely rebuilt with Unity3D engine, which is an awesome tool for indie developers and drastically decreases time needed to make any changes. The tech that the old version was build with called Microsoft XNA was abandoned by Microsoft in 2010 and it's been a burden to work with. This is why last year we've decided to drop XNA and switch to Unity3D. It's been a lot of frustrating and painful work to port an entire game from one engine to another, but now it's clear it was well worth it - it looks much better now and we're able to add new features and content in no time.
The use of Unity3D engine also allows us to integrate Steam Workshop, so hopefully we'll see some great stuff that the game's community will make! Other improvements already made are better rendering and physics, new zombie characters and animation, as well as the addition of new enemies trying to get you killed. And the fourth playable character, finally. There's also features like localization including non-English chat, cloud saves, non-Xbox controller support with full controls remapping, overall better stability and performance, as well as many other minor improvements.
Another great news is that everyone who owns the base version will be granted a 75% off coupon at the game's launch, and will be able to cut its price from $3.99 to just $0.99! It's as low as we could get in order to justify the cost of porting to Unity3D, upgrading the content and keeping the game updated after launch. We really believe that you won't be disappointed by what you're going to get for the one buck!
36. Rising World
Please note that this game is currently in Alpha state
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!Features
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environment
- Both single and multi-player modes
- 200 different building materials
- Place customised images in your world
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics - trees and items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Powerful Modding/Plugin API
Your purchase entitles you to receive all future updates free of charge!
Nimbus is a unique combination of racing & puzzling. The player controls a craft with no means of directly propelling itself and needs to use whatever is scattered around the levels to acquire thrust and reach the goal. Traverse a world map with several distinct islands in order to recover your lost love. Light on story, but heavy on gameplay Nimbus offers several hours of increasingly harder challenges.Key features:
- Over 50 levels available on the main campaign
- Unique game play that is easy to understand, but hard to master
- A varied blend of levels that requires a combination of skill & puzzle solving
- Plenty of opportunity for optimizing how you approach each level in order to beat the best times
- Several trails, levels and ships to unlock
- Loads of secrets & tricks
Langoth (Old English) means a very specific yearning, when a person had a vision of Paradise – and it was gone, but the rest of his life he was looking for it reflections.
The world around you is not real - it's only a high-quality multi-level simulation. Due to a virus attack on the basic simulator system, the program was corrupted and all living entities disappeared from the world and have been replaced with virus cells, eating the remains of the matter.
Hope fades by the minute, and the higher beings are planning to reset the simulation, beginning the long process of evolution all over again. If that happens, the world will never be the same.
Simply changing the basic code while it's being run is no longer possible, but fortunately, all is not lost! You, a being from the outside world, have been sent as a drastic last resort to clear the viruses from inside the simulation.
Will you be able to accomplish your mission and restore life on Earth as it was once before?Features:
- Three large locations (and one secret location)
- Various secret places
- A variety of generated enemies
- Beautiful stylized graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Arena mode
39. Naval Action
Naval action - open world multiplayer sandbox
Naval Action is a hardcore, realistic, and beautifully detailed naval combat game immersing players into the experience of the most beautiful period of naval history - when sailing ships ruled the seas.Features:
Exciting bugs – Because its still alpha we have an interesting selection of annoying, strange, and sometimes wonderful bugs. We are squashing them one by one, but it's Caribbean - they will keep coming for quite some time.
Enormous open world – Large open world, recreated based on 18th Century maps, historical harbors, positions, and town names. We do not believe in the various modern hand-holding markers, thus player position is not shown on the map: you will have to navigate yourself using compass, sun or landmarks. PS. battles are instanced to allow extremely complex sailing and fighting calculations for 50 ship battles.
Freedom – Build ships, trade, sink enemies of your nation. You can attack anyone almost everywhere. Remember that every action could have consequences. So don't attack everyone - or you will become a pirate. Conquer almost every port in the Caribbean, but remember! other adventurous captains will try to ruin your plans.
Beautiful ships – Accurate hull models, sail plans, guns, internal upgrades, historical speed, turning and heel performance. Ships from small cutters to large 100+ gun 1st rates will allow the player to experience every possible role of the Age of Sail period.
Realistic sailing – Advanced wind and physics model provides for realistic portrayal of ship’s performance in the age of sail. Yard angles, ship angle to wind, fittings and ship condition affects speeds and turning rates. Correct tacking, boxhauling, clubhauling and other elements of the age of sail sailing are possible. Hidden ship characteristics will allow to gradually uncover potential of the vessel – every ship in game will be unique.
Historical gunnery - Realistic ballistics and cannon performance of the period. Every cannonball is tracked in the air and after it hits the target. One shot can hit the stern, damage the rudder, then hit the cannon carriage, injure crew, ricochet from the floor and hit the opposite side. Listing and wind affects the shooting distance and will require change of tactics.
Weapons - All major types of naval artillery are implemented: from long guns to carronades. Fort and land batteries will provide support during port battles. Mortars are coming soon.
Damage model - Leaks, structural damage, torn sails, demasting, raking, fires and all other hazards that were possible in that era. Damage is positional: hit the gun and you might destroy it. Gunnery crews are placed deck by deck. Shot can pass through the balcony, ricochet of the gun, hit a crew member and then fly out of the gunport splashing into the water. Armor thickness and wood type is implemented and at extreme angles cannonballs will ricochet from the hulls.
Community driven development - Players actively participate in development and many elements of the game have already been implemented based on the player feedback. Content is immediately given out to players for testing and improvement. Share your thoughts in comments or on the forums.
40. Future Unfolding
Future Unfolding is an action adventure that is all about exploration. Your goal is to unfold the mysteries and solve the puzzles hidden in the beautiful landscapes around you. There are no tutorials, and no one is telling you what to do.
During your journey you encounter different types of wild animals. Some of them are friendly and helpful. Other animals are dangerous — deadly, even. You need to avoid them, or find ways to turn them into friendly creatures.
You can leave the beaten path at any time and hunt down secrets in the forgotten woods. Or go explore in hidden caves. It’s okay to get lost — a detailed auto-map helps you to orient yourself. Over time you map out more and more of the vast environments. There is always a way out. But where to go after?
41. Operation Warcade VR
Operation warcade is a shooter specifically designed for virtual reality, inspired by the late '80s classic war arcade that now uses the latest technology to convert it into a unique experience.
EXPERIENCE THE EMOTION FROM WITHIN
Thanks to the innovative immersion system, you will be able to travel inside the video game whenever you want to experience the adventure in a completely different way, like shooting from a helicopter, from a trench or from inside a tank… because why not? The power is on your side.
NEW RULES, USE THE ENVIRONMENT!
Use all the elements in the environment in your favor with the incredible gravity gun. You will be able to capture any object in the landscape and launch it against enemies, converting them into a weapon. Your imagination is the limit.
CLASSIC MODE -FOR THOSE PARTICULARLY NOSTALGIC-
Pass 6 levels and the final boss, like in the old days. The difference is that now you won’t have to use coins for retries. What are you waiting for?
IMMERSIVE MODE -FOR PROFESSIONALS-
Complete 108 missions, 36 levels and many upgrades will unlock, giving you ever more destructive power. Natural anti-stress guaranteed.
Test your limits against a brutal and mysterious world as Parvus, a curious warrior with no memory and a heavy burden. Raise your spear and cast ancient spells as you battle hostile creatures and towering bosses in procedurally-generated 2D landscapes that are both beautiful and dangerous. Answer the call. Break the cycle. Change your destiny.
- Intense difficulty to challenge even veteran gamers
- Explore four procedurally-generated realms that change each time you play
- Gorgeous 2D environments featuring dynamic lava/water, realistic lighting, and more
- Every playthrough is a unique experience with multiple endings to discover
- Spear-based combat requires both precision and agility
- Magic system with 22 unique enchantments
- Unsettling music and immersive sound design with a haunting and mysterious atmosphere
- From independent developer Connor Ullmann and Adult Swim Games
43. Final Approach
Two Games for the Price of One- Final Approach: Pilot Edition includes a copy of the original Final Approach for Tracked Motion Controllers. If you already purchased the original Final Approach, check your library for your free copy of Final Approach: Pilot Edition
Take control of the skies like never before in a full Virtual Reality world! Airplanes on fire, commuter aircraft low on fuel, mid-air collisions, emergency rescues, and military exercises all need your immediate attention. Manage your aircraft and airports in "God Mode" as you tower over large metropolitan airports, tropical islands, and towering cities. Path your aircraft to safety, avoiding air traffic, fierce thunderstorms, and perilous landscapes. Get those planes refueled, repaired, and back in the air as fast as possible. You will need nerves of steel as you zoom down to "Toy Mode" to fight raging aircraft fires, man the guns and missiles of the battleship, and the worst task of all...Luggage Sorting. Don't waste any time, the skies are full of emergencies that only you can manage. Did we mention the Alien Invasion? Welcome to Final Approach!Room-Scale VRNever before has a game used the full capability and power of Room Scale Virtual Space! The sky is full of aircraft of every shape and size, from F16s to Blackhawk Helicopters, WW2 Spitfires and barnstorming bi-wings. We even threw in predator drones and stealth bombers for free! Enjoy over 6 hours of gameplay, mini-games, and free-play modes!
Final Approach gives you complete control of the skies around the airports and islands as you tower over the world in what we call "God Mode". Using the HTC Vive or Oculus Touch motion controllers, reach up to grab an aircraft, draw a path from one side of the room to the other, and get the aircraft to their designated runway. In addition to managing the aircraft, the player can use zoom points throughout the game to get up close and personal with various aspects of the terrain. Scale down to real world size, where you can fight roaring fires with water hoses, interact with the guns and missile launchers of battleships, sort luggage, scare off seagulls with air horns and solve puzzles to make your way through the game.Gameplay
- Flying military jets and helicopters in combat and rescue missions while navigating the decks of aircraft carriers and battleships. Take control of the boat guns and missiles as you fight off enemy combatants
- Take control of a city airport, managing large commercial and private aircraft. Pilot them down to their appropriate gates while you navigate helicopters and ground crew on various tasks.
- Fly your rescue and support helicopters around skyscrapers and large office buildings in a towering metropolis as you navigate your way through busy streets to clear traffic jams, fight towering infernos, and rescue stranded citizens.
- Aircraft include F-16 and F18 fighter jets, DCA-717s, A320 Commercial Jets, Messerschmitts, Spitfires, B2 Stealth Bombers, B17s, Predator Drones, Heli UH 60 Gunners, HH65C Dauphins, Sikorsky Ch-54s, HH-60 Blackhawks and so much more!
- Top-down Multiplayer Arcade;
- For 2-4 Players, Team Or Pvp;
- Fast Rounds Of 3-5 Minutes;
- Crazy Battles and Epic Chases;
- The chance to fishslap a friend or three!
Fishemurs - that’s the name of lemurs who are taught from an early age to master battling on dinghies. They are strong, agile and cunning. Fishermurs get fish for winning battles!
The winner gets more than tasty fish! He gets glory and respect of his tribe. That is why it’s every lemur’s childhood dream to become an honorable fishermur!
Arevan is the latest 16-bit style RPG published by Aldorlea Games (Millennium, Asguaard, Moonchild etc.) on Steam and developed by Overcloud9.
Mysterious murders are taking place in various kingdoms. Solemaun, the king of Arevan, decides to start a covert investigation with other world rulers. By his order, Prince Maurean, his son, sets off on a journey to discover the identity of the murderer and any ulterior motives he may have. Travel with Maurean as he makes his way through challenging puzzles, gut-wrenching monsters, and intriguing side quests (Where is Harry Potter?).
Join him and his adventuresome companions as they explore pyramids, battle mummies, rescue underwater mermaids and many other exciting events. There will be many shocking revelations for our hero until he is forced to face…the most bitter truth. Best-selling Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Girlfriend Rescue
- Vagrant Hearts
46. The Secrets of The Forest
The Secrets of The Forest is a horror exploration/adventure type game where you're investigating a mysterious forest to find out what creepy things is going on there after hearing countless reports of the forest being haunted, Actually in alpha with 6 stages.Storyline:You are Luke Smith, A reporter, You receive a letter to investigate the mysterious forest, Mountain of Leaves.
Your objective is discover what's going on in this place, For this you'll need to complete the challenges of this mysterious place.Actual game features:
- Big/detailed open world map
- Realistic/Immersive graphics: Night without using a flashlight is very dark, If you are next to a illuminated house is going to be bright, etc...
- Drive cars: There is cars in some stages to you travel in the map faster
- 6 Horror stages
- Survival horror experience
- Stealth gameplay: Hide, Sneak, Run
- Story mode: Discover what's going on here
47. Ultimate Booster Experience
Take a ride on a huge 200m (600ft) swing with breathtaking views of a high-detailed city or try other height challenges. Big open city and various extreme adventures will take you on new fantastic height.
- Giant Swing — That's gonna be a crazy ride with lots of twists, speedups and unexpected ending. Ride till the end or eject yourself at any time! If you are going to try it on your feet (we know you will) — it's better to have someone around you for more safety.
- Bungee Jump — First VR Rope jump. As simple as that.
- Rocket Mode — Grab your own Shuttle-Rocket and spend your time in our Open City location!
- Air Balloon — Have a chill ride over modern megapolis. If it looks boring for you — just pull that lever and see what will happen!
- Canyon Ride — Another swing ride location with stunning canyon atmosphere and a new ending.
- Eagle Flight — Mighty bold eagle will take you to a journey through the vast canyon.
- Atmosphere — Just standing on the balcony you can spend your time listening to city sounds, watching birds flying around and big city living it's life or feel magnificent canyon atmosphere.
- Soundtrack — Awesome soundtrack is provided by Totemlost. Feel their energy while having fun.
- Party Starter — Show this game to your friends and family to spend fun time together. It's ultimate party starter and reactions you'll see are priceless! New launch screen will allow you to control the ride from your PC.
- Free updates — We are going to add minor and large features so you can try this experience again and again for more fun! See Updates section below for more info!
«The city looks good, cars look good… Everything looks so good! Really high-quality job and no lag at all» — VRViking
«Wow, check out the city! I love it! That feels greate! Awesome!» — GameHard 4.0
«This is probably one of the craziest rides released on the Oculus Rift. Virtual reality roller coasters are nothing compared to this!» — Omar Sebali
This game supports Vive controllers (showed in game), but you also can use your keyboard, X-Box 360 controller or Oculus remote.
- Calibration: R\Enter or B button
- Start game: Space or A button
- Back to roof (full restart): M or Start
- Exit: Esc or Back
Big Vive version update in January:
- New height challenges: rocket and bungee mode.
- Remastered graphics and updated sound and lights system.
- Now you can eject yourself from the seat and go to free fall (just press Trigger or Space again).
- Added menu and fast launch buttons to mirror screen — now you can easily control the game while your friends are playing.
- Air Balloon Experience with a surprise.
Roadmap for next Updates:
- Add some city sports challenges, like street basketball to spend your time.
- New extreme rides.
- Make a better city scene with realistic cars.
- Make new screens for Steam Store page. Oh, I cry every time I visit it.
48. Elven Assassin
Should I join?Is there anything more epic than slaying hordes of orcs with a bow in Virtual Reality? When nothing comes to your mind, then you probably should try this.
If you thought: "Of course, slaying them with my friends online in co-op mode!", then this is the matter of destiny.Become an elven assassin.Take a bow and kill hundreds of orcs of different types that want to get into the elven town and destroy it. As an elven assassin, you will make spectacular shots like long distant headshots or you will send lethal arrows through the windows. All this to conquer global leaderboards of other elven assassins.Piece of cake then?Not really. This is real orcs assault. The Orcs are running fast making the game more competitive. They break into houses to hide from your arrows, and when they got furious their massive axe is thrown to splash you head into pieces.Assassin United.Two, Three or Four assassin may unite to defend the town. Use wisely the four available archery spots to survive as long as possible. You can choose one of the public servers, that asks for your support or decide to defend the castle only with the brothers you know on the private server.Additional info.The game was created from the ground up for Room-Scale Virtual Reality Experience.
If you don't own VR headset you can try the game in good VR Parks & Arcades.
The game contains the voice chat, so watch your language and remember the Steam Online Conduct.
This game is not associated with any other fantasy movie, game or book.
Any similarity is purely coincidental.VR Parks and Arcades.If you are the owner of VR park visit:
49. Towers of Altrac - Epic Defense Battles
Towers of Altrac is a 3D Tower Defense cooperation game for up to 4 players with an innovative A.I. system “S.A.D.”, which makes your enemies intelligent . Fight against the horde of Goblins, Orcs, Dragons and other monsters on 62 unique maps. The game is for every level of player experience.
The surroundings go through a day night cycle which changes the atmosphere of the play constantly and offers together with the music a mystic ambience to the fantasy battle. Goblins, Orcs, Dragons and many other monsters control the world of Altrac. It should not be missing a numerous selection of towers. With ascending character level to a maximum of level 60, unlocks up to 10 useful special abilities to protect the victory of your race.
High replayability – play through of three main campaigns in about 45 hours. In cooperation mode for up to 4 players in the campaign or co-op matches with friends can be played many other times and gets more points of experience for the rise to level 60. The opponents are a guarantee for dynamic changes, beside some special maps with secondary targets or bomb targets which change the map difficulty level. Additionally, the game now features a Player versus Player mode (PvP) in Multiplayer.
Large number of enemies - more than 50 opponent types and dynamic npc dimensions give enough variety during the play. There are more than 600 different strength degrees of enemies in the course of the maps for a rising challenge.
A high number of 62 unique maps – Towers of Altrac offers in every map a unique road system with another map design. The available tower construction sites on the maps provide the necessary degree of difficulty.
3 Races of Towers of Altrac - With a total of 57 towers – The towers have 5 update levels beside her base level. The towers provide with different strengths and weaknesses what makes her use partly to the player strategy.
The Dreoks – The people of machine builders bring the technical aspect to Altrac. Their cannons and the high knowledge in the engineer's art enable to rule with fire and black powder in the air and on the ground.
The Eldran – The forest people consisting of elves and creatures of the nature place on her archers, eagles and ballistas. They fight against the hordes with the help of natural magic and poison.
The Kal'than – The magicians bring strong magic towers with themselves and can fight against many opponents all at once. They summon magical creatures, created dark portals and build floating fortresses.
50. Vortex: The Gateway
Vortex: The Gateway is an open world survival horror game with two game modes.
Due to a mysterious dimension vortex you will find yourself on an alien planet. Explore, adapt, build and fight to survive. You will have to face the dangers of the planet at different times of day, at changing temperature, hungry or thirsty. You can explore spectacular and dangerous places where you always remain a prey for the local species. If you want to survive then be alert, sneak, build and fight. Meanwhile life back on Earth changes dramatically. What changes? You will get bits of information through your adventure in the story mode. Maybe you can even get back home...
In survival mode you have to take care of your friend Mike, who has a severe leg injury. You have to keep him alive and protect him from the dangers of the island. The dangerous aliens feels the weakness and will try to hunt him down. Don't let them succeed. Build and collect resources at day, plan your strategy to keep the attackers out at night. More and more might come as the days passes.Features
- story mode: escape from the island
- survival mode: protect yourself and your injured friend
- a huge, diverse and fully explorable alien island with a unique atmosphere, visuals and emblematic sceneries
- non-generated environment, every location was designed by hand
- dynamic day-night cycle
- crafting system: harvest resources to create equipment by combining them together
- building system: build shelters, fences, storage, fire, etc.
- survival aspects: hunger, thirst, stamina, health, different temperatures, hiding
- living fauna: more than 30 types of harmless and dangerous animals
- collect food, water and hunt
- atmospheric music and sounds
- Steam achievements