100 Best Games Like Limbo of 2020 - Limbo Alternatives
Trying to find games like Limbo? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Limbo, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Limbo that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Limbo Alternatives | Games Like Limbo
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Limbo in 2020. If there is something missing from the Limbo , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the seventh entry in the series in the GTA franchise, but only second big title after GTA - Vice City. Setting up in fictional state San Andreas, you follow the story of CJ, a member of one of the multiple gangs in the city. CJ's family is being attacked in drive shooting which resulted in the death of CJ's mother, so he returns to home from Liberty City. Meeting the rest of the family at his mom's funeral, he decides to rebuild the gang and gain control of the state.
The game makes a brilliant connection with missions and open world actions that you are able to do around the cities. You can steal cars, buy guns, hunt for collectables and do some side quests, while different characters give you specific missions in order to push the plot forward. Streets are filled with people as well as plenty of vehicles to steal. Fictional brands of cars, tanks, bikes are available to be stolen from any place around the city. Armoury contains pistols, rifles, hand-machine guns or a rocket launcher as well as melee weapons giving player freedom in anything he's doing in GTA....
BoxBoy! + BoxGirl! is an action game developed by HAL Labs. It was originally released in 2019. Nintendo published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
BoxBoy! + BoxGirl! is available on Nintendo Switch.
It was produced by Toyokazu Nonaka and Yasuhiro Mukae. Taku Koinuma directed the game. It was scored by Hirokazu Ando, Jun Ishikawa and Yuta Ogasawara.
Episode one of a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series. Additional episodes available as downloadable content....
SUMMER 2016's HUGE CONTENT UPDATE: The most mind bending game of the year has new storylines, scenes, and endings, plus a multi-episode behind-the-scenes documentary.
"OXENFREE: The emotional adventure game you need to know about" - IGN
"A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the ’80s" – Polygon
"Part teen drama, part terrifying ghost story" – Kill Screen
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you.
YOU determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
An intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
A unique radio mechanic that allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
Art from Disney alum and an original soundtrack by scntfc (Sword & Sworcery, Galak-Z)
Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes
Inspired by little-known events of World War II
Featuring voice talent from The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Borderlands and more
Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands)
Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider)
Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2)
Music and Sound by scntfc
Never Alone is set in Alaska and is meant to faithfully represent the folklore of a local indigenous ethnic group, the Inupiat. Kisima Initchua means "I am not alone" in Inupiat, and the name describes the gameplay perfectly. The player always controls two characters, switching between them when needed: Nuna, a small Inupiat girl, and her pet polar fox. Characters have different abilities: Nina can use tools, while her fox can jump, run and climb way swifter than the girl. In the co-op mode, each player controls one of the characters.
The plot is narrated like a traditional oral tale in Inupiat language with English subtitles. On a quest to save an Inupiat village from the magic blizzard, Nuna and her fox will travel through the snowy Arctic tundra and frozen icefields, occasionally diving under the ice. They will have to evade a variety of enemies, such as white bears. As they complete levels, new video and audio clips are unlocked, providing you and Nuna with knowledge of Inupiat culture. The game was approved by the Cook Inlet Tribal Council, and about 40 Inupiat community members provided the developers with the insight of their folklore to keep the game authentic.
<h3>Blair Witch Deluxe Edition</h3><p><br/><br/>Immerse yourself in the disturbing atmosphere of the Black Hills Forest with these digital extras.<br/><br/><strong>Digital Soundtrack</strong> - The Original Soundtrack for Blair Witch. Composed by Arkadiusz Reikowski, this music will make you fear the woods.<br/><br/><strong>The Art of Blair Witch</strong> - This official digital album will lead you through the haunted woods with ominous concept arts, disturbing sketches and spine-chilling illustrations.</p><br/><h3>Blair Witch Preview Impressions</h3><p>"You Will Want to Protect This Dog With Your Life" - <strong>IGN</strong><br/>"Blair Witch found new ways to scare the crap out of you" - <strong>Entertainment Weekly</strong><br/>"The terror is genuine [could be described as] Outlast meets Silent Hill" - <strong>ScreenRant</strong> <br/>"Might be the best entry in the franchise since the first film" - <strong>GameRevolution</strong><br/>"Moody and Atmospheric" - <strong>Hollywood Reporter</strong><br/>"Bloober Team at their frightening best" - <strong>VG247</strong></p><br/><h3>About the Game</h3><h3>Your darkest fears will awaken in these woods.</h3><br/>It’s 1996. A young boy disappears in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. As Ellis, a former police officer with a troubled past, you join the search. What starts as an ordinary investigation soon turns into an endless nightmare as you confront your fears and the Blair Witch, a mysterious force that haunts the woods…<br/><br/><br/> <br/>Blair Witch is a first-person, story-driven psychological horror game based on the cinematic lore of Blair Witch.<h3>A STORY OF THE HUMAN DESCENT INTO DARKNESS</h3>From the creative minds behind the critically acclaimed Layers of Fear, experience first-hand the toll that fear can take on the mind in an original story inspired by the cinematic lore of Blair Witch.<br/><h3>FIND THE WAY THROUGH THE HAUNTED WOODS</h3>Navigate your way through a cursed forest that warps and distorts both time and space.<br/><h3>YES, YOU CAN PET THE DOG</h3>You're not going in alone: you have your trusty canine sidekick, Bullet, by your side. You can encourage him with treats, or discipline him for wandering off - but know that how you choose to treat him affects your story. <br/><h3>YOUR SANITY AGAINST HER CURSE</h3>Stand against the horrors of the Blair Witch and the decaying sanity of a man burdened by his past.<br/> <h3>HOW WILL YOU FACE YOUR FEARS?</h3>As you delve deeper into the woods, how you react to danger and behave under pressure will ultimately teach you more about yourself.<br/>...
Perfect Dark (GBC) is an action game. It came out on 22-05-2000. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Perfect Dark (GBC) on Game Boy Color.
It was directed by Martin Hollis. It was scored by David Clynick, Graeme Norgate and Grant Kirkhope.
"Sony exclusives are mostly story driven experiences and Unfinished Swan is no exception. It’s a first-person adventure game about a young boy named Monroe, who recently lost his mother, famous artist known for not finishing a painting, adding up to the number of her incomplete works. And out of all her works, Monroe is permitted to keep only one favorite, a swan with a missing neck. And one night he wakes up to see the swan escape, and after the short chase players will find themselves in a painted unfinished world, finding the missing swan.
Over the course of the game, players will use a magic silver brush to spread the black paint over the blank and completely white environment, to locate a way to progress and solutions to puzzles, while the narrator tells a story of a Lonely King. Most of the environments and the painting tool are used to show players, that Unfinished Swan is more of a narrative experience, where puzzles are not stopping your progress entirely, but act as an obstacle. There is no active combat in the game, so the actions of the player will wholly dictate the pace and completion.
For a certain kind of person
To hurt them.
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo's 2002 B-Game classic 'Sexy Hiking'. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that's all there is. With practice, you'll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain.
To quote Jazzuo himself: "The hiking action is very similar to way you would do it in real life, remember that and you will do well".
- Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
- Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
- Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ∞.
- Lose all your progress, over and over.
- Feel new types of frustration you didn't know you were capable of.
- Magical reward awaits hikers who reach the top.
The Plan is a stealth action game developed by Eko System studio.
The protagonists are professional thieves Robert Taylor, Alan Siegel, Stephen Foster, and Valerie Carrera, Foster’s girlfriend. The action starts with mafia hiring thieves to take two Rembrandt paintings; in exchange, they are promised to have a valuable diamond.
During the job, Alan gets caught by the police. After that the team splits; Foster has business with mafia while Taylor and Carrera break Siegel out of prison. Their plan is to revenge Foster for abandoning the team. Mafia refuses to pay Foster for only one painting, so he is to get the other one. The aim is to steal the paintings back and go into hiding to avoid the mafia.
The player can switch between Valeria, Alan, and Robert. There are several missions which have to be completed; interchange between the protagonists lets the player unite the team to achieve goals.
The characters' perspectives are shown on the screen. It lets the player be in charge of team actions.
Apart from the main action, The Plan invokes lots of classic stealth mechanics including striking enemies from the shadows, sneaking and hiding, running past an enemy to avoid alerting him. The title is not a «chillax» kind of game as the player usually has to be on guard and follow the action. Like other stealth games, The Plan emphasizes light and shadow design and uses faint sound effects....
Never Alone is a 2D platformer about an Iñupiaq tribe. Iñupiaq are the indigenous people of Alaska. The game is based on their traditional tale called "Kunuuksaayuka". It is the only game in the series. The "Foxtales" DLC has been released a year later and added 3 new levels.
It is the highly story-driven game: a whole gameplay centers around an adventure of a girl and her fox. The player can control both characters, one at a time. Fox is primarily used for fast movement, while the girl can pick things up and throw bola — traditional Iñupiaq long-ranged weapon. The story tells itself in the form of an oral fiction: the voice behind the screen comments the player's action and responds to their achievements sometimes rewarding them with real-life Iñupiaq videos.
The plot centers around the blizzard — Iñupiaq tribe doesn't know its source and sends a girl Nuna to explore. Along the way, Nuna meets some traditional Iñupiaq goddesses: the blizzard God, Manslayer and the rolling heads.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is a game developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.. It came out on 12-03-2013. Blizzard Entertainment published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is available on PC and macOS.
It was scored by Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford, Jason Hayes and Neal Acree.
The Fall is a 2D side-scrolling adventure game developed by Over the Moon Games.
The game follows Arid, an artificial intelligence installed in combat space suit worn by an unconscious astronaut. They crash land in unknown environments, and Arid’s goal is to save her pilot and restore his health. Being AI, Arid follows strict rules such as not to endanger pilot or not to deceive. The boundaries of AI will is one of the main themes in the game’s story.
The game revolves around exploring environments, solving puzzles and sporadic fighting with different enemies. The gameplay incorporates elements of Metroidvania and point-and-click adventures. Some areas in the game require special items to access that can be found in other parts of the game world. One of the most notable gameplay mechanics in The Fall is that flashlight serves as a pointer. You have to highlight the items to interact with them.
During combat, your flashlight turns into a laser sight. The player can use covers or blend into the background using camouflage. The enemies usually do not need many hits to kill the player. So most of the time landing accurate headshots is the best tactics to defeat enemies. The player can also perform stealth attacks that recover the main hero’s health.
• Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films: An adventure 65 million years in the making - now in classic LEGO brick fun!
• Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
• Customize your own dinosaur collection: Collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs, like the Dilophosaurus Rex.
• Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations in to paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
• Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option. ...
Pathologic 2 is an open world survival horror game set in a town that’s being consumed by a deadly plague. Face the realities of a collapsing society as you make difficult choices in seemingly lose-lose situations. The plague isn’t just a disease. You can’t save everyone.
Get to know it, winning the affection of the locals and gaining allies, or try to carve your own path alone. Explore the Town, its inhabitants, and their traditions; fight both the plague itself and its victims; try to make a difference before the time runs out.
Figure out who killed your father while fighting a deadly plague. Find your alleged twin sister. Was she the one who had brought the plague to this town? The local kids are hiding something. Try playing by their rules.
You only have 12 days.
12 days in an odd town ravaged by a deadly disease.
Time is of the essence: if you don’t manage it carefully, it’ll simply run out. You’ll have to choose how to spend the priceless minutes you have.
Survival thriller. You’ll have to manage your bodily functions, offsetting hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and so on. But it doesn’t boil down to scavenging resources. Surviving on your own is hard; you’ll have to win over allies.
An uphill battle. Managing your bodily parameters may seem bearable at first, but as time goes by, it becomes harder and harder. Your own body is only waiting for an opportunity to give up and betray you. Things are changing from bad to worse and the odds are stacked against you.
A duel with an enemy you can’t kill. Your main foe is the plague itself, an incorporeal and malevolent entity that you have to defeat… without having the means to. It’s more powerful and more treacherous than you can imagine.
Loot, murder, mug, steal, barter, beg… or don’t. You need resources to survive, but it’s up to you how to obtain them.
The fights are short, ungraceful, and vicious. They don’t have to be lethal though. Many people—yourself included—would prefer to exchange their wallet for their life.
'My voice, can you hear it?
This sign, can you read it?
I'll wait forever if you'll just come to me.'
Her words - To where do they lead?
Be the first in the world to find out.
Verdun is an indie multiplayer squad-based FPS developed by M2H and Blackmill Games.
Verdun is set in the World War I period and is inspired by the French Battle of Verdun. The game is historically accurate, featuring multiple WWI weaponry, uniforms, and equipment. To display the horrors of war, the game also features a detailed injury and decapitation models.
Most of the matches of Verdun feature 32 players, yet it is possible to up that number to 64 in a private Frontlines mode match.
There are four game modes in Verdun:
The main mode is Frontlines, in which two teams fight over the sectors of an enormous and authentic frontline maps. Depicting the typical trench warfare of WWI, the players attack and counter-attack each other in turns. Each player is a part of a 4-player squad, with each squad having its own perks. 12 types of squads are available. Upon joining a squad, the players have to choose a class available to their squad type.
The Attrition Warfare mode is basically a common Team Deathmatch. Each team spawns with a number of tickets that deplete when a team member dies. The first team to lose all their tickets loses the match.
Squad Defense is a cooperative horde mode when a squad of players defend themselves from waves of opposing forces.
In Rifle Deathmatch, the players participate in a free-for-all deathmatch, where every player fights for themselves. Players can purchase attachments for their weapons after killing their enemies....
SWAT 4 is a first-person tactical shooter that puts the player in command of a Special Weapons and Tactics team. The campaign consists of 13 deployments that range from simple warrant service to hostage situations involving heavily-armed terrorists, and it is the player's duty to minimize casualties on all sides....
Mass Effect 3: Omega is a RPG game developed by BioWare Montreal. It came out on 27-11-2012. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Mass Effect 3: Omega is available on PC and PlayStation 3.
Knytt Underground is a 2D platformer with a heavy focus on non-linearity, exploring the world, and replayability. It is the part of the Knytt series and the restart of the IP.
The player explores a vast map by running and climbing surfaces. There are second to none enemies and hostile NPCs. Rooms bound the world in the title. There are a total of 1800 rooms in total. The protagonist can take quests from NPCs and explore the game's world according to his likings.
The depicted actions take place on the planet abandoned by humans 500 years ago. The player follows the adventures of Mi Sprocket in the world inhabited by sprites, fairies, and other fantasy creatures. She does not talk, so everyone confuses her request for making a wish to the local shrine for saving the world. She sets off on the adventure with two fairies of her kind: Cilia and Dora. Fairies have different personalities so it matters which one is sent to talk with NPCs as it may affect the outcome of the negotiations.
The foremost fairies' quest is to find Six Bells of Fate — only after ringing the all would there be a world's order and the destruction of the universe would be canceled.
Knytt utilizes breaking the fourth wall with exploiting favorite game clichés — disguising in-game characters as the real people and making fun of the main quest which seems to have no meaning.
As the last remaining survivor in a nuclear bunker, John’s daily routine is the one thing that keeps him sane. But when an alarm goes off, his mind starts to self destruct. He has to venture into long forgotten areas, recovering long repressed memories and unlocking the dark secrets of The Bunker.
The Bunker is a completely live action experience with zero computer generated effects, filmed on location in a decommissioned government nuclear bunker with a plot crafted by writers and designers behind titles like The Witcher, SOMA and Broken Sword, and incredible cast including Adam Brown (The Hobbit) and Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful, Assassin’s Creed 3).
- An incredible cast, including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful), Grahame Fox (Game Of Thrones) and Jerome St. John Blake (Star Wars)
- Totally live action - No CGI, no motion capture, shot on location in a genuine decommissioned nuclear bunker
- A complex, twisting plot written by award-winning screenwriters and designers behind Broken Sword, The Witcher and SOMA
- Hidden secrets, documents and recordings to explore the mystery further
- Neo-retro soundtrack by composer Dom Shovelton
In Element4l, you control four elements who are bound together on a journey to shape life. Your only hindrances are nature and the sun. It takes a different, innovative approach to classic platform games and challenges you to rearrange your reflexes.
Element4l is a challenge. The first time you play it, you will struggle... just like the first time you've learned how to ride a bike.Features
- Elements with ninja moves
- Alternative 4-button based gameplay
- Exceptional soundtrack by Mind Tree (Included for FREE as high quality MP3's)
- 16 levels throughout 4 stages (+ tutorial levels and bonus)
- Competitive race mode with adaptive ghosts from other players
- Collectibles/achievements/easter eggs/...
- Includes DLC Update: Lap Races
With daring and courage you will be able to succeed in this brand new, epic, strategic RTS/PRG-Mix that combines the storylines of the previous Spellforce-games and continues further.Key Features
- Click'n'Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons: perfected control system for Instant-Actions, best overview, and strategic sophistication
- Domination: all new multiplayer mode; you have to keep control of strategic nodes, which are spread over the map, in order to obtain resources to further strengthen your armies
- Single-Player campaign ensuring a maximum of fun, riveting story progression and countless quests - all refined by the authentic and consistent world of Eo
- Choose your individual path among a plethora of different skills and magic abilites, offering numerous combinations of character development
- For the first time in the history of SpellForce, you can even ride on a dragon
- Completely new race with buildings, also playable in multiplayer
- Stand-Alone expansion: SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars & SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm are not required to play the game
Project Spark is a game creation video game developed for Windows and Xbox One.
Project Spark is a digital platform for creating video games and other interactive experiences. You can create your games using in-game assets and mechanics as well as play pre-made or player-made games. You can share your games with other players. There is a rating system for games. The best-rated ones would be featured in the special section of the main menu.
The creation system offers a wide variety of tools. Upon creating a new world, you can choose your project’s genre and setting.
You can transform the world’s terrain, apply different textures on objects, change its properties. The object can be chosen from the extensive catalog of presets or be created with in-game tools. The chief mechanic of Project Spark is the so-called “brain system” that allows you to make algorithms and chose the conditions for characters’ and objects’ actions. It has the form of ‘when X that do Y’ sequences. For example, you can make an algorithm for your character like ‘when PRESS A make STRONG ATTACK.’ The sequences, however, can be much more complicated and you can program many of them for each object. The pre-made adventures mostly serve as tutorials introducing the player to the in-game systems and mechanics.
This is Paratopic, an experimental first-person horror game, one of the best-rated horror titles on itch, and one of Rock, Paper, Shotgun's best games of 2018.
- A narrative, horror tinged adventure game that takes you on a journey through a cruel fever dream world.
- Cutting between numerous detailed and varied vignettes, unravel how the stories of three separate characters intersect.
- Explore the detritus of forbidden industry, kill, drive through the night, find yourself in conversation with some very off-kilter individuals.
- A leisurely playthrough should take forty five minutes give or take, with plenty more to discover in the detailed, grimey low polygon environments. Or speedrun it, if you'd prefer.
- Over an hour of gorgeous dark ambient music is used to create our subtly dynamic soundscape. An anachronistic blend of modern and outdated production as glitches and textural pads meet synthesis & sampling akin to a haunted recollection of 90s Unreal Engine soundtracks.
- Choose your side
- Choose your story
- Choose your adventure
- Choose your battle
Antenna currently supports US keyboard input only.
Other keyboard layouts will work but results may be unpredictable.
Mouse wheel required.
Puzzles are Audio Based, Please ensure you have sound on. ...
[ THE LORE ]Guardians of Orion takes place half a century from now and allows you to explore The New Solar System. Rich with an unlimited and renewable clean energy source, Ion Crystals generated by the star of Rigel help power your Guardian using the most advanced technology and weaponry ever created.
· EXPLORATIONTravel across multiple Planets & Moons with your friends!· SURVIVALFight against devastating enemies including ROBOTS & DINOSAURS in cooperative gameplay!· BATTLE YOUR FRIENDSA variety of competitive PvP modes with Kills granting store credits and experience!· PLAY YOUR WAY!Swap between First-Person, Third-Person and Top-Down perspectives at ANY time during Cooperative gameplay!
· GATHER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSocialize in beautiful hubs including Space Command Centers, Elemental Moons, Complex Cave Systems and Sprawling Cities!· INVENTORYCollect Loot & Gear along your journeys!· CRAFTINGForge Resources into Gear and other items.
· COMPLETE MISSIONSA variety of Side Objectives, Weekly Challenges and Daily Challenges to earn store credits, unlock loot crates and earn new gear!· STATISTICSTrack your accomplishments with detailed player statistics and overviews!· LEADERBOARDSCompete with others across a variety of ranks and skills!
· CUSTOMIZATIONMillions of possibilities, including: Armors, Hats, Helmets, Weapon Skins, Shaders, Tracers, Effects, and more!· GIBS & GOREDecimate your enemies and experience over-the-top violence, gore and gibs! (Can be disabled via gameplay settings).· EXECUTIONS & FATALITIESTake the violence to another level with extreme finishing moves and fatalities!
· LOCAL CO-OPWe will continue to add additional Local Co-Op experiences as ORION continues to grow and evolve!· PLAY or PAY!The majority of Trek Store items can either be bought outright or played for as a variety of in-game systems grant you store credits, including the resources you collect, all PvP kills and bonus missions, achievements, daily challenges, weekly challenges and more! Our store is cosmetic-focused with no pay-2-win!
· COMPANIONSPets help assist you in collecting resources, items and gear! Acquire a PET and never be alone again.· WARGAMESBecome the best Pilot and challenge your friends and foes in a free-for-all dog-fighting game mode which rewards store credits and experience for a variety of gameplay and objectives!
· LOADOUTSCustomize your Weapon Loadout per characters, including Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Item Kit and Grenade Type!DevNoteWe fully fund all of our prototypes and early access versions of our games/products. ORION is scheduled for official release on December 20, 2016. We use crowdfunding campaigns to grow these projects past our original ambitions and expectations through community feedback and interaction, the same as we did with our first title: 'ORION: Prelude' We'd love to make our new game "ORION" even more massive so please spread the word! The more we receive the more we can support YOU! ...
Soul Edge (ソウルエッジ, Sōru Ejji) is a fighting game developed by the team Project Soul and published by Namco. Originally released as an arcade game in December 1995, an upgraded and expanded version of the game was ported to the PlayStation in December 1996. The PlayStation version was renamed Soul Blade in North America, Europe, and Australia. The game was a commercial and critical success and was followed up with Soulcalibur in July 1998. Soul Edge is the first installment in the Soul series and centers upon the eponymous sword, shrouded in mystery and rumored to offer unlimited power to anyone who can find and wield it. Nine warriors embark on a journey to pursue a tenth who is rumored to have the sword, some to claim it and others to destroy it, but what many do not know is that the sword's power is evil, feeding upon the souls of not only its victims but its wielder as well....
Honour, sacrifice, betrayal… Your choices make you who you are. How will history remember you?
You must wield the sword of a mysterious lone samurai during Japan’s turbulent Sengoku era, in one of the most atmospheric action RPGs ever created.
Explore the villages, body-strewn battlefields, bandit fortresses, immense castles and local town of Amana, in an open world bustling with a rich cast of colourful characters that you can help, ignore or victimise.
Choose your friends and enemies carefully in a game where every decision has far-reaching consequences, and where finishing the game is just the beginning of your journey…
• The Butterfly Effect – More than 20 different endings. Your every action, no matter how subtle or ludicrous, could set in motion a huge variety of events, allowing for huge replayability. Explore new narrative paths, reveal new allies… and enemies!
• Huge Customization - Craft your own unique weapons from over 200 different parts. Create the ultimate unbreakable weapon to suit your preferred fighting style. Forge lethal swords, spears, pole axes and more outlandish weaponry and discover hundreds of new abilities as you become a true master of each weapon!
• Reward System and Samurai Rating – Your actions and conduct will reward you with Samurai Points and Titles, all of which unlock new game features, customisation options, outfits and accessories. Live as an honourable samurai, wallow in the low life of a bandit or strike your own path! Your choices lead to new endings, strange followers and other unexpected outcomes.
• The Pen Can Be Mightier Than the Sword - Fight your enemies by force or take the diplomatic route, using subtle gestures like the unsheathing of your sword or kowtowing. Featuring an extensive dialogue tree, combo system and much, much more!
What the reviewers had to say about the PS3 version:
“Anyone who likes swordfighting, the freedom of an open-world, and the opportunity to shape a story would be well-advised to pick it up.” – Cheat Code Central
“You're free to do whatever you want… you're encouraged to play it over and over again and try different things each time. Again, I think this design is great.” – IGN
“Multiple endings, tons of weapon customization and plenty of replay offer up a package that is a must buy for fans of the first two games.” - ZTGD ...
Noct is a 2D top-down multiplayer survival horror game that blends arcade combat with RPG survival elements. You are a survivor of the apocalyptic purge that formed the desolate wasteland now known as Noct and view your experience in the world through a thermal image satellite system high above the Earth.
Scavenge and Survive: Players must scavenge weapons, rations, utility items, and other provisions from the wasteland to survive the harsh world and defend themselves from the evil in the dark.
Persistent Online World: The entire game world is persistent. Players may choose to connect to, or host their own world servers which they can adventure in. This allows players to interact with other survivors in Noct if they wish, or make their game experience strictly a solo affair.
Unspeakable Horrors: Battle the dozens of nightmares that stalk around in the night and leave their dead carcasses as a warning to others or flee into the wild and leave your fellow companions to satiate your pursuers.
Haunting Soundtrack: Slip on your headphones and dim the lights to let the haunting soundtrack from Nine Inch Nail's Robin Finck and composer Wordclock wash over you and ratchet up the tension.
Take On Helicopters is a simulation game. This game is the first one in taking On series.
Joe Larkin began running Larkin Aviation with his younger brother, Tom Larkin after their father died. Joe is a helicopter power and war veteran.
The brothers face the business troubles. To solve it, they have to sign different contracts.
First of all, there are tutorials, which can help you assimilate. They range from the easiest one to the advanced.
You can get used to the cockpit and instruments and learn how to do maneuvering and to land. Also, you can familiarize yourself with sling roads and emergency procedures. The game offers the Career mode with various scenarios. Mostly you play as Tom Larkin, but in a few flashback missions, you have to choose his elder brother Joe as a character. The contracts, you sign to save the company, requires you to earn money. According to these deals, you have to complete the missions. They can vary from filming the whales to helping out the SWAT-officers. The player can spend earned money on buying, repairing and upgrading the helicopters. There are three types: light, medium and heavy. Also, you can use diverse equipment: sling-lines, winches and fast rope hooks.
Moreover, there are challenges, which can include rescuing, sling-roading and formation flight. Sometimes you have to complete a mission in a limited time. As for the areas, there are two: North American and South Asian open-world terrains.
- Relaxing, meditative world scattered with intrigue and history for you to uncover.
- Dynamic soundtrack composed by musician Clark Aboud, featuring beautiful classical guitar, piano, and cello arrangements.
- Unique polygonal art style reminiscent of early 3D Playstation and N64 games with modern graphical flourishes layered throughout.
- 10 minute playthrough "loops" are highly replayable, with more to uncover than can be found in one play session.
- Choose from many different races, decide your own style of play and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world.
- Choose a profession and devote your life to combat, crafting, magic, trading...
- Discover countless skills, resources and tools, master a few or dabble in them all, or be the first to explore new areas to find hidden treasures and unique secrets.
Danger is everywhere, safety must be earned. Learn to master real-time, aim-based combat where you decide every move your character makes, and where your skills really matter.Not quite like any other MMORPG...
- There are no character levels, only skill levels.
- There are no PvP zones, only a single open and realistic world where you are free to choose your own path.
- There are no separate server regions, every player inhabits the same huge world.
- Build your own house, or create a guild with your friends to build a keep.
- Expand even more, build a whole city and surround it with defensive walls, or band together to siege and conquer your enemies' fortresses!
- With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.
The possibilities are endless!Unlimited free trial!Mortal Online offers a free-to-play mode with a skill cap at skill level 60. In order to unlock the maximum skill levels and fully master your Mortal destiny, a paid monthly subscription is needed, but unlike many other games there are no microtransactions. Unsubscribing will re-apply the skill cap, but your skills will be maxed again when you re-subscribe. Every player gets one free character slot, and you can purchase additional slots up to a maximum of four.Feature list
- Taming and mount breeding
- Player Housing and City Building
- Territory control system
- 500+ skills to master
- Mounted combat
- Several in-depth crafting systems with millions of combinations
- Mining and woodcutting
- Publish your own books
- Armor dyeing
- Social skills such as bribing and persuasion
- Auction houses
- And much more!
Apart from gravity-defying puzzles, Lloyd will have to use stealth when nearby enemies. He has no chance of winning in an open confrontation, since the creatures he will encounter are much more powerful and faster than him. Instead, he has to rely on careful planning to avoid getting detected. ...
Lorelai, by Harvester Games, is the conclusive part of R. Michalski's Devil Came Through Here adventure game trilogy, alongside The Cat Lady (2012) and Downfall (2016).
A brand new horror adventure with an immersive story and world in full HD. An engaging soundtrack by micAmic and guest artists, English voice acting and Xbox controller support.
Lorelai will take you on a whirlwind journey through an engrossing psychological thriller suitable for adults, soon! More information, screens and trailers forthcoming.
Then... The murders begin...
- A psychological horror story from the blackest depths of the human soul
- A compelling story with interesting characters
- An intense atmosphere not meant for the faint of heart
This game is first person shooting game. the game was very popular in early ages and also this is the first game i ever played on pc and fallen in love with pc games...
Control the various stations that run your ship. Reroute power between ship systems, scan alien planets for lifeforms, run powerful programs to change the tide of battle, or start up the warp drive to escape a conflict you cannot win. The strategies you use are up to you—or your Captain.
Embark on missions, investigate abandoned stations, and scavenge for components that could aid you in your voyage. Teleport down to the surfaces of alien planets, where you may face extreme environments and dangerous creatures. Trek across the galaxy, and discover what lies on its fringes.
PULSAR: Lost Colony is our attempt to create a fully cooperative space-faring experience, because it’s one of the games we've always wanted to play.Current Features
- Online drop-in / drop-out multiplayer
- Command and control an advanced starship
- Five unique classes; everyone plays a role on the ship
- Fast-paced and tactical ship-to-ship space combat
- Teleport to other ships, planets or stations to join the away team
- Loot planets and stations for valuable items
- Board enemy ships to capture them or destroy systems
- AI crew bots
- Research and Sample Collection
- Gamepad support (work in progress)
- Ship-To-Ship hailing (diplomacy, trade, intimidation)
- Customizable AI priority system to enable custom crew bot behavior
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support (w/ motion controllers)
- The Academy (In game tutorial)
- Meta-multiplayer (daily leaderboards, etc)
- AI crew bot improvements (with advanced specialties for classes and enemies)
- Offline LAN support
- A healthy amount of polish and love to the systems we already have
- Optimization improvements
- Challenge modes
- More languages
- A large amount of content to explore and interact with
Not at this time. We are planning on integrating one in the future, however we want to make sure most of the ship systems are finalized before building it. If you want to learn about how to play and use the various ship systems, you can click here to view the manual!Can I stream and/or monetize game footage?
Yes! This is our written permission to do so.Simulation or Game?
We like using the term simulation because it helps convey the fact that each starship is a large collection of systems and mechanics working together and reacting to its environment. However, this is a game first and foremost. Because of that, we aren't afraid to go outside the realms of reality if it makes the experience more enjoyable. This is not a 100% realistic simulation, it's a game with simulated elements.Player versus player modes?
PULSAR was designed from the ground up to be cooperative in nature. None of the mechanics are prepared to handle the specific challenges of PvP combat. We believe that this focus on pure cooperation will enable us to create an experience that is unique and feasible by our small team.Singleplayer?
We are focusing on a multiplayer experience at this time. We do offer AI crew bots that can take over unfilled roles, but they are very much a work in progress. The game is very teamwork heavy so the recommended experience is with multiple people. If you looking for a more complete singleplayer experience, you may want to consider waiting until the AI is fully developed.Where can I get more information?
For more information, check out these links below:
The game is currently under development. New systems and mechanics are still being added and tweaked, and there is not a large amount of in-game content to see yet.
If you prefer to play more complete games and have no desire to be part of the testing / feedback process of a game in development, we highly recommend waiting until the game is more complete before considering a purchase. ...
Take control of a determined White Blood Cell on a quest for self discovery, vengeance, punishment and annihilation of all evil germs who would dare infiltrate an unsuspecting and innocent human body in this unique and organic experience.
Battle evil germs by slamming into them, using your Powerbutt ability to further enhance the damage and pain inflicted.
If you are feeling particularly chaotic, you may even resort to the Blast ability, which will push back all nearby germs and debris (which can effectively be used as projectiles and another way of causing great suffering to the malevolent germs). Although the Blast won’t be super effective until upgraded, it will eventually prove to be quite an effective instrument of destruction if used correctly.
There are upgrades! Precisely, there are 8 branches of upgrades for your valiant White Blood Cell:
Speed – More speed equals more potential damage and less chance of enemies evading your wrath!
Damage – More pain!
Ability Cooldown – Use those powers more frequently!
Powerbutt Strength – Nothing better than surprising your enemies with a magnificient headbutt!
Blast Radius – Improve the area of effect of your Blast!
Blast Power – Cause more chaos in the bloody battlefield!
Health – Be able to survive more damage!
Health Regeneration – The longer you live the more you will be able to keep kicking!
Each upgrade branch has two unique perks, which are unlocked on level 5 of their respective branch, and only one perk per branch can be active at once. Each perk gives your cell a unique visual attachment, which in turn makes you even more stylish, as well as more powerful!
The more you play, the stronger you’ll get, but beware, enemies get stronger as well! The more you play a single game (until you die), more powerful enemies will spawn. So do not be afraid of dying, because each time you will rise again harder and stronger.
Germ Wars Official Soundtrack:
Credits for several sound effects: Pigment Ajans I Stock Footage on Youtube ...
A serial killer stalks the streets of modern-day Paris. The body count rises, and the police are no closer to catching the culprit. You are a taxi driver and the last person to see the most recent victim alive. These next few shifts will be far from ordinary or safe…
Night Call is an investigative noire game with two goals: solve a murder mystery and make enough money to pay your bills. Your shift starts at night and ends at daybreak, as you try to earn enough to pay for your cab, your apartment, and just make a living. But when the police investigation gets nowhere, the officer in charge forces you to help by doing what you do best: getting passengers to talk in the little time that you have their attention.
The two roles you must play (investigator and cabbie) each have a set of priorities that may at times conflict with each other. You need to get enough information from the right passengers - but you only have them for so much time. Pick up the right passengers and ask the right questions to obtain new clues. Follow the right leads and uncover new info about the suspects… And never forget that your life is in the balance.
Can you solve the mystery before it’s too late? Better hurry - both the clock and the meter are running…
🚖 GORGEOUS GAME NOIRE STYLE: Every character and location are lovingly hand-drawn in stunning black & white, evoking the pure tension of the noire style of art.
🚖 A VIVID AND ORIGINAL CAST: Meet dozens of original, surprising, realistic characters and share their lives for a few brief moments. Listen and help - they might have something useful for you.
🚖 INVESTIGATION VS. SURVIVAL: Will you forsake information for more money, or sacrifice your income to get the info you need? Make your choices quickly - time is running out!
🚖 MULTIPLE ENDINGS, MULTIPLE KILLERS: Can you uncover the identity of the killer each time? Be careful: a guilty suspect in one playthrough may be completely innocent in the next.
With CF2.5’s amazing event editor system you are able to quickly generate games or apps without mastering a traditional programming language.
Within your first hour you will have learned the basics of the tool. Compile a windows app with a mouse click, Or target additional platforms like iOS, Android, Flash and XNA (Windows Mobile phone and Xbox) with the purchase of our optional exporters.
Harness the power of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 today.Steam Games #MadeWithFusion
Amazing Features from the Original Drag and Drop Programming Tool-Make your first game in under an hour!
-No need for previous programming knowledge
-Easy to use and intuitive physics engine
-The original and world famous Event Editor makes programming a breeze
-Used by professionals and students alike
-Shader effects available
-Inserting assets is as easy as drag and drop
-Publish games and apps for multiple platforms
-Complete creative flexibility
-Hardware accelerated games and apps
-Outstanding, friendly community supportBuild for many platforms with optional exporters
Generates HTML5 on the fly and runs automatically in your browser
Open extension SDK for endless functionality Use hardware acceleration & shaders on powerful Windows machines
100's of additional objects provide additional functionality to the tool Build directly from CF2.5 to any of your Android devices and build APKs
Access the Android OS with our simple permissions management system Build games for all iOS touch devices including iPad, iPhone and iPod
Maximize control options with the Accelerometer and Multitouch interface objects Build Games for Xbox and Windows 8 Mobile
Multiple Control options for Multiple Platforms Produce quality Flash content in record time
Fully Customizable SWF Generated Easily ...
Warzone 2100 is a strategy game developed by Pumpkin Studios. It came out on 01-01-1999. It was published by Eidos Interactive. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Warzone 2100 on PC and PlayStation.
The game uses no words to relay its story, and requires no specific language skills to play.
Compared to the original release, version 2.0 includes the following enhancements:
- Compatibility with any full screen resolution up to 1920×1080 (on higher resolutions the game will be centered on screen)
- Added a full screen toggle HUD element
- Greatly optimized rendering performance
- Added a new puzzle in the air ducts level
- Made some interactive objects easier to see
- Slightly increased maximum frame rate
- Minor graphical improvements
Midair is a fast-paced jetpack shooter set in a breathtaking new sci-fi universe. Use movement and physics to your advantage, outwit your enemy from every angle, build bleeding-edge defenses, and fully customize the way you play. With up to 16v16 large-scale infantry and vehicle combat, you'll never look at a shooter the same way again.TRUE FREEDOM
Movement in Midair is an art. It's a flow. It's a learned, practiced skill that when you know it… you just feel it. Using your jetpack and frictionless boots, launch high-speed airborne assaults, expertly dodge enemy fire, and soar from hilltop to hilltop. Free yourself from the ground or become a quick frag for your opponent.
The jetpack draws from your armor’s energy pool, so strategically manage your use of the jetpack and energy-based weapons to ensure your battle advantage. Depending on the situation, adjust your jetpack from pushing you upward to giving more maneuvering power. Veteran players know how to manage their jets and energy by instinct.TEAMWORK IS CRITICAL
A team without coordination is like a shooter without jetpacks. In Midair it's critical that you coordinate your assaults for maximum effect. Take down their automated defenses one by one or sneak past the guards and destroy the generator to cripple their base and expose their flag for a quick grab.
But remember, you'll need to keep your flag home too. They'll start by using bombers and tanks to bombard your fortifications and break your ranks. Heavily armored attackers with explosive weaponry will follow, trying to deal critical blows to your infrastructure. After that, elite light-armored enemies who have spent hours studying the terrain and perfecting their movement will race in, grab your flag, and get out -- and FAST.
Repel the attack by keeping your base's main defenses operational, deploying forward sensors to track their movements, strategically place turrets deal out some extra damage, and get some fighters in the sky to maintain air superiority. With the right team and friends you can depend on, this will be a breeze.CUSTOMIZE AND STRATEGIZE
One thing's for sure - when the situation changes, so should your strategy. Midair features complete customization and no preset classes. Pick your armor based on how fast you need to go and how much damage you need to take. Choose weapons to suit your play style. Packs gives you special abilities that can swing the fight in your favor during that critical moment, or help you deploy mobile defenses where it's needed the most.
Your team composition matters. Before running into the fight, make sure your squad is prepared with the right firepower, support, and intelligence to do the job.THIS IS MIDAIR
Get ready for a new experience in a shooter with a lot to offer. Suit up. Jets on. Fly free. We'll see you in Midair. ...
The Moon Sliver is a short narrative-focused non-linear exploration game, with elements of horror. It features a unique narrative mechanic that blurs the line between story and exploration, where interacting with objects and even simply moving around will reveal fragments of narration. As you piece these fragments together, a story of guilt, loneliness, and faith begins to take shape. And it becomes increasingly obvious that something is hunting you...
The Moon Sliver is best thought of as an experiment in exploration-focused storytelling, blurring the line between novelette and game. It seeks to tell a deceptively complex, poetic story in a literary fashion, through an interactive medium. It rewards players who ask questions and actively seek to figure things out for themselves.
Explore the island, keep your flashlight charged, wait for night to fall. Discover answers.
This is not a Unity Asset Store collection. Modeling, music, environments, and programming were done from scratch. Textures were based off of stock photos. Sound effects were manufactured from creative commons samples.
The original soundtrack for The Moon Sliver can be downloaded at https://davidszymanski.bandcamp.com/. Or, the extended soundtrack (featuring music not included in the original game) can be downloaded as DLC ...
The fan-favorite puzzle series is back for the first time on Nintendo Switch with a brand new game! In addition to 270 new levels, two players can work as a team to solve puzzles in a new co-op mode. As a bonus, players who complete the game can access a new adventure starring Qudy....
However the player is not alone on this adventure, help comes in the form of the girl’s magical bunny, Otto.
The player must use both Albert and Otto in creative ways to traverse a haunting world. At the beginning of the story, Albert can shoot and jump, while Otto can fit through tight gaps and hold down power switches. But together, they unlock new skills such as a double jump, levitation, control of electrical currents, and more as the story unfolds.
- Unique mechanic utilizing a little bunny which the player can carry around or leave and/or remotely control in order to solve puzzles
- A story that is inspired by dark events buried in our history and isn't spoon fed to the player but spans across 3 episodes and is told through a child's drawings and clues scattered throughout the game that force the player to think outside the box.
- Levitate sheep, use them as platforms to swim on, a torch to light a dark cave or as a distraction for wolves while you make a quick escape. (if your stomach can handle it)
- 2.5 - 3 hours of unique puzzles that utilize a bunny, levitation, electrical switches, wolves, piranhas and more.
- Experience a mix of slow paced thought provoking puzzle design and fast unforgiving gauntlet sections.
- Come face to face with intimidating larger than life mechanical monsters and outsmart them.
Limbo game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Limbo
This popular 2D puzzle-platformer creates the atmosphere of isolation, where the player alone can guide the nameless protagonist to his destination. Hostile environments and one-hit deaths may seem difficult, but the game implements a fair amount of checkpoints. The monochrome color palette showcases cartoony proportions of every living thing while making lack of details threatening. Limbo shows you exactly what you encounter, but never how it looks.
Limbo uses the atmosphere and sound design of the horror genre while avoiding tropes of the modern horror games. The overarching theme and unique style compensated for the rather short game with an abrupt ending, making Limbo one of the most impactful games for the genre.
The simple controls and easy-to-pick-up mechanics help to make a clear distinction, which part of the stage players can interact with, and which part can lead to the quick death. Even though the game is in black and white, this separation is intuitive and natural, so the player would know exactly where to go or what to do.