The best games like Limbo are:
- arrow_rightThe Walking Dead
- arrow_rightNever Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
- arrow_rightGetting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- arrow_rightThe Plan
- arrow_rightThe Fall
- arrow_rightLEGO Jurassic World
- arrow_rightPathologic 2
100 Best Games Like Limbo:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (15)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (25)
- Android (17)
- macOS (69)
- Linux (37)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (4)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (1)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Web (1)
1. The Walking Dead
Episode one of a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series. Additional episodes available as downloadable content.
SUMMER 2016's HUGE CONTENT UPDATE: The most mind bending game of the year has new storylines, scenes, and endings, plus a multi-episode behind-the-scenes documentary.
"OXENFREE: The emotional adventure game you need to know about" - IGN
"A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the ’80s" – Polygon
"Part teen drama, part terrifying ghost story" – Kill Screen
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you.
YOU determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
An intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
A unique radio mechanic that allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
Art from Disney alum and an original soundtrack by scntfc (Sword & Sworcery, Galak-Z)
Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes
Inspired by little-known events of World War II
Featuring voice talent from The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Borderlands and more
Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands)
Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider)
Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2)
Music and Sound by scntfc
3. Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
Never Alone is set in Alaska and is meant to faithfully represent the folklore of a local indigenous ethnic group, the Inupiat. Kisima Initchua means "I am not alone" in Inupiat, and the name describes the gameplay perfectly. The player always controls two characters, switching between them when needed: Nuna, a small Inupiat girl, and her pet polar fox. Characters have different abilities: Nina can use tools, while her fox can jump, run and climb way swifter than the girl. In the co-op mode, each player controls one of the characters.
The plot is narrated like a traditional oral tale in Inupiat language with English subtitles. On a quest to save an Inupiat village from the magic blizzard, Nuna and her fox will travel through the snowy Arctic tundra and frozen icefields, occasionally diving under the ice. They will have to evade a variety of enemies, such as white bears. As they complete levels, new video and audio clips are unlocked, providing you and Nuna with knowledge of Inupiat culture. The game was approved by the Cook Inlet Tribal Council, and about 40 Inupiat community members provided the developers with the insight of their folklore to keep the game authentic.
4. Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
A game I made
For a certain kind of person
To hurt them.
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo's 2002 B-Game classic 'Sexy Hiking'. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that's all there is. With practice, you'll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain.
To quote Jazzuo himself: "The hiking action is very similar to way you would do it in real life, remember that and you will do well".
- Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
- Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
- Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ∞.
- Lose all your progress, over and over.
- Feel new types of frustration you didn't know you were capable of.
- Magical reward awaits hikers who reach the top.
5. The Plan
The Plan is a stealth action game developed by Eko System studio.
The protagonists are professional thieves Robert Taylor, Alan Siegel, Stephen Foster, and Valerie Carrera, Foster’s girlfriend. The action starts with mafia hiring thieves to take two Rembrandt paintings; in exchange, they are promised to have a valuable diamond.
During the job, Alan gets caught by the police. After that the team splits; Foster has business with mafia while Taylor and Carrera break Siegel out of prison. Their plan is to revenge Foster for abandoning the team. Mafia refuses to pay Foster for only one painting, so he is to get the other one. The aim is to steal the paintings back and go into hiding to avoid the mafia.
The player can switch between Valeria, Alan, and Robert. There are several missions which have to be completed; interchange between the protagonists lets the player unite the team to achieve goals.
The characters' perspectives are shown on the screen. It lets the player be in charge of team actions.
Apart from the main action, The Plan invokes lots of classic stealth mechanics including striking enemies from the shadows, sneaking and hiding, running past an enemy to avoid alerting him. The title is not a «chillax» kind of game as the player usually has to be on guard and follow the action. Like other stealth games, The Plan emphasizes light and shadow design and uses faint sound effects.
6. The Fall
The Fall is a 2D side-scrolling adventure game developed by Over the Moon Games.
The game follows Arid, an artificial intelligence installed in combat space suit worn by an unconscious astronaut. They crash land in unknown environments, and Arid’s goal is to save her pilot and restore his health. Being AI, Arid follows strict rules such as not to endanger pilot or not to deceive. The boundaries of AI will is one of the main themes in the game’s story.
The game revolves around exploring environments, solving puzzles and sporadic fighting with different enemies. The gameplay incorporates elements of Metroidvania and point-and-click adventures. Some areas in the game require special items to access that can be found in other parts of the game world. One of the most notable gameplay mechanics in The Fall is that flashlight serves as a pointer. You have to highlight the items to interact with them.
During combat, your flashlight turns into a laser sight. The player can use covers or blend into the background using camouflage. The enemies usually do not need many hits to kill the player. So most of the time landing accurate headshots is the best tactics to defeat enemies. The player can also perform stealth attacks that recover the main hero’s health.
7. LEGO Jurassic World
Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World™ is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. Reimagined in LEGO form and told in TT Games’ signature classic LEGO humor, the thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.
• Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films: An adventure 65 million years in the making - now in classic LEGO brick fun!
• Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
• Customize your own dinosaur collection: Collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs, like the Dilophosaurus Rex.
• Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations in to paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
• Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option.
8. Pathologic 2
Pathologic 2 is an open world survival horror game set in a town that’s being consumed by a deadly plague. Face the realities of a collapsing society as you make difficult choices in seemingly lose-lose situations. The plague isn’t just a disease. You can’t save everyone.
Get to know it, winning the affection of the locals and gaining allies, or try to carve your own path alone. Explore the Town, its inhabitants, and their traditions; fight both the plague itself and its victims; try to make a difference before the time runs out.
Figure out who killed your father while fighting a deadly plague. Find your alleged twin sister. Was she the one who had brought the plague to this town? The local kids are hiding something. Try playing by their rules.
You only have 12 days.
12 days in an odd town ravaged by a deadly disease.
Time is of the essence: if you don’t manage it carefully, it’ll simply run out. You’ll have to choose how to spend the priceless minutes you have.
Survival thriller. You’ll have to manage your bodily functions, offsetting hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and so on. But it doesn’t boil down to scavenging resources. Surviving on your own is hard; you’ll have to win over allies.
An uphill battle. Managing your bodily parameters may seem bearable at first, but as time goes by, it becomes harder and harder. Your own body is only waiting for an opportunity to give up and betray you. Things are changing from bad to worse and the odds are stacked against you.
A duel with an enemy you can’t kill. Your main foe is the plague itself, an incorporeal and malevolent entity that you have to defeat… without having the means to. It’s more powerful and more treacherous than you can imagine.
Loot, murder, mug, steal, barter, beg… or don’t. You need resources to survive, but it’s up to you how to obtain them.
The fights are short, ungraceful, and vicious. They don’t have to be lethal though. Many people—yourself included—would prefer to exchange their wallet for their life.
9. The Bunker
Video Games Just Got Real
As the last remaining survivor in a nuclear bunker, John’s daily routine is the one thing that keeps him sane. But when an alarm goes off, his mind starts to self destruct. He has to venture into long forgotten areas, recovering long repressed memories and unlocking the dark secrets of The Bunker.
The Bunker is a completely live action experience with zero computer generated effects, filmed on location in a decommissioned government nuclear bunker with a plot crafted by writers and designers behind titles like The Witcher, SOMA and Broken Sword, and incredible cast including Adam Brown (The Hobbit) and Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful, Assassin’s Creed 3).
- An incredible cast, including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful), Grahame Fox (Game Of Thrones) and Jerome St. John Blake (Star Wars)
- Totally live action - No CGI, no motion capture, shot on location in a genuine decommissioned nuclear bunker
- A complex, twisting plot written by award-winning screenwriters and designers behind Broken Sword, The Witcher and SOMA
- Hidden secrets, documents and recordings to explore the mystery further
- Neo-retro soundtrack by composer Dom Shovelton
Verdun is an indie multiplayer squad-based FPS developed by M2H and Blackmill Games.
Verdun is set in the World War I period and is inspired by the French Battle of Verdun. The game is historically accurate, featuring multiple WWI weaponry, uniforms, and equipment. To display the horrors of war, the game also features a detailed injury and decapitation models.
Most of the matches of Verdun feature 32 players, yet it is possible to up that number to 64 in a private Frontlines mode match.
There are four game modes in Verdun:
The main mode is Frontlines, in which two teams fight over the sectors of an enormous and authentic frontline maps. Depicting the typical trench warfare of WWI, the players attack and counter-attack each other in turns. Each player is a part of a 4-player squad, with each squad having its own perks. 12 types of squads are available. Upon joining a squad, the players have to choose a class available to their squad type.
The Attrition Warfare mode is basically a common Team Deathmatch. Each team spawns with a number of tickets that deplete when a team member dies. The first team to lose all their tickets loses the match.
Squad Defense is a cooperative horde mode when a squad of players defend themselves from waves of opposing forces.
In Rifle Deathmatch, the players participate in a free-for-all deathmatch, where every player fights for themselves. Players can purchase attachments for their weapons after killing their enemies.
11. Knytt Underground
Knytt Underground is a 2D platformer with a heavy focus on non-linearity, exploring the world, and replayability. It is the part of the Knytt series and the restart of the IP.
The player explores a vast map by running and climbing surfaces. There are second to none enemies and hostile NPCs. Rooms bound the world in the title. There are a total of 1800 rooms in total. The protagonist can take quests from NPCs and explore the game's world according to his likings.
The depicted actions take place on the planet abandoned by humans 500 years ago. The player follows the adventures of Mi Sprocket in the world inhabited by sprites, fairies, and other fantasy creatures. She does not talk, so everyone confuses her request for making a wish to the local shrine for saving the world. She sets off on the adventure with two fairies of her kind: Cilia and Dora. Fairies have different personalities so it matters which one is sent to talk with NPCs as it may affect the outcome of the negotiations.
The foremost fairies' quest is to find Six Bells of Fate — only after ringing the all would there be a world's order and the destruction of the universe would be canceled.
Knytt utilizes breaking the fourth wall with exploiting favorite game clichés — disguising in-game characters as the real people and making fun of the main quest which seems to have no meaning.
Element4l is an immersive and experimental indie platform game, with a strong focus on flow and smooth gameplay, wrapped in an exceptional soundtrack by Mind Tree.
In Element4l, you control four elements who are bound together on a journey to shape life. Your only hindrances are nature and the sun. It takes a different, innovative approach to classic platform games and challenges you to rearrange your reflexes.
Element4l is a challenge. The first time you play it, you will struggle... just like the first time you've learned how to ride a bike.Features
- Elements with ninja moves
- Alternative 4-button based gameplay
- Exceptional soundtrack by Mind Tree (Included for FREE as high quality MP3's)
- 16 levels throughout 4 stages (+ tutorial levels and bonus)
- Competitive race mode with adaptive ghosts from other players
- Collectibles/achievements/easter eggs/...
- Includes DLC Update: Lap Races
You got caught smuggling VHS tapes across the border, and now there's hell to pay. You want to find an elusive rare bird in the forest and snap its picture. You have to kill a man in the back room of a shady diner.
This is Paratopic, an experimental first-person horror game, one of the best-rated horror titles on itch, and one of Rock, Paper, Shotgun's best games of 2018.
- A narrative, horror tinged adventure game that takes you on a journey through a cruel fever dream world.
- Cutting between numerous detailed and varied vignettes, unravel how the stories of three separate characters intersect.
- Explore the detritus of forbidden industry, kill, drive through the night, find yourself in conversation with some very off-kilter individuals.
- A leisurely playthrough should take forty five minutes give or take, with plenty more to discover in the detailed, grimey low polygon environments. Or speedrun it, if you'd prefer.
- Over an hour of gorgeous dark ambient music is used to create our subtly dynamic soundscape. An anachronistic blend of modern and outdated production as glitches and textural pads meet synthesis & sampling akin to a haunted recollection of 90s Unreal Engine soundtracks.
A machine ponders its loneliness. It scans the radio spectrum for an answer to its question.
Antenna currently supports US keyboard input only.
Other keyboard layouts will work but results may be unpredictable.
Mouse wheel required.
Puzzles are Audio Based, Please ensure you have sound on.
15. Guardians of Orion
[ THE ULTIMATE SCI-FI RPG ]Guardians of Orion is a Sci-Fi MMORPG Shooter featuring Cooperative, Competitive, Social and Dog-fighting Gameplay!
[ THE LORE ]Guardians of Orion takes place half a century from now and allows you to explore The New Solar System. Rich with an unlimited and renewable clean energy source, Ion Crystals generated by the star of Rigel help power your Guardian using the most advanced technology and weaponry ever created.
· EXPLORATIONTravel across multiple Planets & Moons with your friends!· SURVIVALFight against devastating enemies including ROBOTS & DINOSAURS in cooperative gameplay!· BATTLE YOUR FRIENDSA variety of competitive PvP modes with Kills granting store credits and experience!· PLAY YOUR WAY!Swap between First-Person, Third-Person and Top-Down perspectives at ANY time during Cooperative gameplay!
· GATHER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSocialize in beautiful hubs including Space Command Centers, Elemental Moons, Complex Cave Systems and Sprawling Cities!· INVENTORYCollect Loot & Gear along your journeys!· CRAFTINGForge Resources into Gear and other items.
· COMPLETE MISSIONSA variety of Side Objectives, Weekly Challenges and Daily Challenges to earn store credits, unlock loot crates and earn new gear!· STATISTICSTrack your accomplishments with detailed player statistics and overviews!· LEADERBOARDSCompete with others across a variety of ranks and skills!
· CUSTOMIZATIONMillions of possibilities, including: Armors, Hats, Helmets, Weapon Skins, Shaders, Tracers, Effects, and more!· GIBS & GOREDecimate your enemies and experience over-the-top violence, gore and gibs! (Can be disabled via gameplay settings).· EXECUTIONS & FATALITIESTake the violence to another level with extreme finishing moves and fatalities!
· LOCAL CO-OPWe will continue to add additional Local Co-Op experiences as ORION continues to grow and evolve!· PLAY or PAY!The majority of Trek Store items can either be bought outright or played for as a variety of in-game systems grant you store credits, including the resources you collect, all PvP kills and bonus missions, achievements, daily challenges, weekly challenges and more! Our store is cosmetic-focused with no pay-2-win!
· COMPANIONSPets help assist you in collecting resources, items and gear! Acquire a PET and never be alone again.· WARGAMESBecome the best Pilot and challenge your friends and foes in a free-for-all dog-fighting game mode which rewards store credits and experience for a variety of gameplay and objectives!
· LOADOUTSCustomize your Weapon Loadout per characters, including Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Item Kit and Grenade Type!DevNoteWe fully fund all of our prototypes and early access versions of our games/products. ORION is scheduled for official release on December 20, 2016. We use crowdfunding campaigns to grow these projects past our original ambitions and expectations through community feedback and interaction, the same as we did with our first title: 'ORION: Prelude' We'd love to make our new game "ORION" even more massive so please spread the word! The more we receive the more we can support YOU!
16. Way of the Samurai 3
As a major release from the million+ selling Way of the Samurai series, Way Of The Samurai 3 is the prequel to the Famitsu Gold Award winning Way Of The Samurai 4 and furthers the series’ blend of customization, exploration and action gameplay!
Honour, sacrifice, betrayal… Your choices make you who you are. How will history remember you?
You must wield the sword of a mysterious lone samurai during Japan’s turbulent Sengoku era, in one of the most atmospheric action RPGs ever created.
Explore the villages, body-strewn battlefields, bandit fortresses, immense castles and local town of Amana, in an open world bustling with a rich cast of colourful characters that you can help, ignore or victimise.
Choose your friends and enemies carefully in a game where every decision has far-reaching consequences, and where finishing the game is just the beginning of your journey…
• The Butterfly Effect – More than 20 different endings. Your every action, no matter how subtle or ludicrous, could set in motion a huge variety of events, allowing for huge replayability. Explore new narrative paths, reveal new allies… and enemies!
• Huge Customization - Craft your own unique weapons from over 200 different parts. Create the ultimate unbreakable weapon to suit your preferred fighting style. Forge lethal swords, spears, pole axes and more outlandish weaponry and discover hundreds of new abilities as you become a true master of each weapon!
• Reward System and Samurai Rating – Your actions and conduct will reward you with Samurai Points and Titles, all of which unlock new game features, customisation options, outfits and accessories. Live as an honourable samurai, wallow in the low life of a bandit or strike your own path! Your choices lead to new endings, strange followers and other unexpected outcomes.
• The Pen Can Be Mightier Than the Sword - Fight your enemies by force or take the diplomatic route, using subtle gestures like the unsheathing of your sword or kowtowing. Featuring an extensive dialogue tree, combo system and much, much more!
What the reviewers had to say about the PS3 version:
“Anyone who likes swordfighting, the freedom of an open-world, and the opportunity to shape a story would be well-advised to pick it up.” – Cheat Code Central
“You're free to do whatever you want… you're encouraged to play it over and over again and try different things each time. Again, I think this design is great.” – IGN
“Multiple endings, tons of weapon customization and plenty of replay offer up a package that is a must buy for fans of the first two games.” - ZTGD
Once our home and record of modern civilization, the Earth is a ruined wasteland engulfed in perpetual darkness. Older than any recorded texts, an ancient evil descended upon our world without warning, consuming the population and leaving only despair behind in its wake. The unfortunate survivors of this purge now struggle to overcome the horrific terrors of the Nocturnal.
Noct is a 2D top-down multiplayer survival horror game that blends arcade combat with RPG survival elements. You are a survivor of the apocalyptic purge that formed the desolate wasteland now known as Noct and view your experience in the world through a thermal image satellite system high above the Earth.
Scavenge and Survive: Players must scavenge weapons, rations, utility items, and other provisions from the wasteland to survive the harsh world and defend themselves from the evil in the dark.
Persistent Online World: The entire game world is persistent. Players may choose to connect to, or host their own world servers which they can adventure in. This allows players to interact with other survivors in Noct if they wish, or make their game experience strictly a solo affair.
Unspeakable Horrors: Battle the dozens of nightmares that stalk around in the night and leave their dead carcasses as a warning to others or flee into the wild and leave your fellow companions to satiate your pursuers.
Haunting Soundtrack: Slip on your headphones and dim the lights to let the haunting soundtrack from Nine Inch Nail's Robin Finck and composer Wordclock wash over you and ratchet up the tension.
Time is relative. Sometimes 10 seconds can feel like an eternity... In TIMEframe you will discover a world in slow motion. Explore the remnants of a mysterious civilization on the brink of destruction. A melancholy soundtrack will accompany you on your journey, highlighting each location you visit with its own unique theme... culminating in a world-changing event. TIMEframe is a short, thoughtful experience you won't soon forget.Key Features:
- Relaxing, meditative world scattered with intrigue and history for you to uncover.
- Dynamic soundtrack composed by musician Clark Aboud, featuring beautiful classical guitar, piano, and cello arrangements.
- Unique polygonal art style reminiscent of early 3D Playstation and N64 games with modern graphical flourishes layered throughout.
- 10 minute playthrough "loops" are highly replayable, with more to uncover than can be found in one play session.
19. Mortal Online
Experience true open-world freedom in Mortal Online - a unique first-person, medieval fantasy, massively multiplayer online role-playing game.Choose your path!
- Choose from many different races, decide your own style of play and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world.
- Choose a profession and devote your life to combat, crafting, magic, trading...
- Discover countless skills, resources and tools, master a few or dabble in them all, or be the first to explore new areas to find hidden treasures and unique secrets.
Danger is everywhere, safety must be earned. Learn to master real-time, aim-based combat where you decide every move your character makes, and where your skills really matter.Not quite like any other MMORPG...
- There are no character levels, only skill levels.
- There are no PvP zones, only a single open and realistic world where you are free to choose your own path.
- There are no separate server regions, every player inhabits the same huge world.
- Build your own house, or create a guild with your friends to build a keep.
- Expand even more, build a whole city and surround it with defensive walls, or band together to siege and conquer your enemies' fortresses!
- With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.
The possibilities are endless!Unlimited free trial!Mortal Online offers a free-to-play mode with a skill cap at skill level 60. In order to unlock the maximum skill levels and fully master your Mortal destiny, a paid monthly subscription is needed, but unlike many other games there are no microtransactions. Unsubscribing will re-apply the skill cap, but your skills will be maxed again when you re-subscribe. Every player gets one free character slot, and you can purchase additional slots up to a maximum of four.Feature list
- Taming and mount breeding
- Player Housing and City Building
- Territory control system
- 500+ skills to master
- Mounted combat
- Several in-depth crafting systems with millions of combinations
- Mining and woodcutting
- Publish your own books
- Armor dyeing
- Social skills such as bribing and persuasion
- Auction houses
- And much more!
DARQ tells the story of Lloyd, a boy who becomes aware of the fact that he is dreaming. To Lloyd's misfortune, the dream quickly turns into a nightmare and all attempts to wake up end in failure. While exploring the darkest corners of his subconscious, Lloyd learns how to survive the nightmare by bending the laws of physics and manipulating the fluid fabric of the dream world.
Apart from gravity-defying puzzles, Lloyd will have to use stealth when nearby enemies. He has no chance of winning in an open confrontation, since the creatures he will encounter are much more powerful and faster than him. Instead, he has to rely on careful planning to avoid getting detected.
Lorelai will never forget that day. The little she had, it was taken away. Her whole world disintegrated. She never really had a chance, but Lorelai refused to give up. She will fight. And not even death will stop her from getting it all back.
Lorelai, by Harvester Games, is the conclusive part of R. Michalski's Devil Came Through Here adventure game trilogy, alongside The Cat Lady (2012) and Downfall (2016).
A brand new horror adventure with an immersive story and world in full HD. An engaging soundtrack by micAmic and guest artists, English voice acting and Xbox controller support.
Lorelai will take you on a whirlwind journey through an engrossing psychological thriller suitable for adults, soon! More information, screens and trailers forthcoming.
Categories in common with Lorelai: Adventure
23. Imagine Me
Imagine Me was originally released to Steam Early Access in March 2014. The development team worked closely with the Steam community to grow and shape the game into what it is today. The Imagine Me team includes all of the Early Access community members who devoted time and effort to the development of Imagine Me.
24. PULSAR: Lost Colony
Team up to operate an advanced starship and explore a randomized galaxy falling into chaos. Each player assumes a role aboard the ship: Captain, Pilot, Scientist, Weapons Specialist and Engineer. Coordination between your crewmembers will be essential in order to survive the perils that await you.
Control the various stations that run your ship. Reroute power between ship systems, scan alien planets for lifeforms, run powerful programs to change the tide of battle, or start up the warp drive to escape a conflict you cannot win. The strategies you use are up to you—or your Captain.
Embark on missions, investigate abandoned stations, and scavenge for components that could aid you in your voyage. Teleport down to the surfaces of alien planets, where you may face extreme environments and dangerous creatures. Trek across the galaxy, and discover what lies on its fringes.
PULSAR: Lost Colony is our attempt to create a fully cooperative space-faring experience, because it’s one of the games we've always wanted to play.Current Features
- Online drop-in / drop-out multiplayer
- Command and control an advanced starship
- Five unique classes; everyone plays a role on the ship
- Fast-paced and tactical ship-to-ship space combat
- Teleport to other ships, planets or stations to join the away team
- Loot planets and stations for valuable items
- Board enemy ships to capture them or destroy systems
- AI crew bots
- Research and Sample Collection
- Gamepad support (work in progress)
- Ship-To-Ship hailing (diplomacy, trade, intimidation)
- Customizable AI priority system to enable custom crew bot behavior
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support (w/ motion controllers)
- The Academy (In game tutorial)
- Meta-multiplayer (daily leaderboards, etc)
- AI crew bot improvements (with advanced specialties for classes and enemies)
- Offline LAN support
- A healthy amount of polish and love to the systems we already have
- Optimization improvements
- Challenge modes
- More languages
- A large amount of content to explore and interact with
Not at this time. We are planning on integrating one in the future, however we want to make sure most of the ship systems are finalized before building it. If you want to learn about how to play and use the various ship systems, you can click here to view the manual!Can I stream and/or monetize game footage?
Yes! This is our written permission to do so.Simulation or Game?
We like using the term simulation because it helps convey the fact that each starship is a large collection of systems and mechanics working together and reacting to its environment. However, this is a game first and foremost. Because of that, we aren't afraid to go outside the realms of reality if it makes the experience more enjoyable. This is not a 100% realistic simulation, it's a game with simulated elements.Player versus player modes?
PULSAR was designed from the ground up to be cooperative in nature. None of the mechanics are prepared to handle the specific challenges of PvP combat. We believe that this focus on pure cooperation will enable us to create an experience that is unique and feasible by our small team.Singleplayer?
We are focusing on a multiplayer experience at this time. We do offer AI crew bots that can take over unfilled roles, but they are very much a work in progress. The game is very teamwork heavy so the recommended experience is with multiple people. If you looking for a more complete singleplayer experience, you may want to consider waiting until the AI is fully developed.Where can I get more information?
For more information, check out these links below:
The game is currently under development. New systems and mechanics are still being added and tweaked, and there is not a large amount of in-game content to see yet.
If you prefer to play more complete games and have no desire to be part of the testing / feedback process of a game in development, we highly recommend waiting until the game is more complete before considering a purchase.
25. Germ Wars
It’s the flu season and you’re stuck at home feeling sick. Or maybe you are just bored but still want to do some good in this world. Now you can headbutt viruses, bacteria and other germs into oblivion, and look damn cool while doing it!
Take control of a determined White Blood Cell on a quest for self discovery, vengeance, punishment and annihilation of all evil germs who would dare infiltrate an unsuspecting and innocent human body in this unique and organic experience.
Battle evil germs by slamming into them, using your Powerbutt ability to further enhance the damage and pain inflicted.
If you are feeling particularly chaotic, you may even resort to the Blast ability, which will push back all nearby germs and debris (which can effectively be used as projectiles and another way of causing great suffering to the malevolent germs). Although the Blast won’t be super effective until upgraded, it will eventually prove to be quite an effective instrument of destruction if used correctly.
There are upgrades! Precisely, there are 8 branches of upgrades for your valiant White Blood Cell:
Speed – More speed equals more potential damage and less chance of enemies evading your wrath!
Damage – More pain!
Ability Cooldown – Use those powers more frequently!
Powerbutt Strength – Nothing better than surprising your enemies with a magnificient headbutt!
Blast Radius – Improve the area of effect of your Blast!
Blast Power – Cause more chaos in the bloody battlefield!
Health – Be able to survive more damage!
Health Regeneration – The longer you live the more you will be able to keep kicking!
Each upgrade branch has two unique perks, which are unlocked on level 5 of their respective branch, and only one perk per branch can be active at once. Each perk gives your cell a unique visual attachment, which in turn makes you even more stylish, as well as more powerful!
The more you play, the stronger you’ll get, but beware, enemies get stronger as well! The more you play a single game (until you die), more powerful enemies will spawn. So do not be afraid of dying, because each time you will rise again harder and stronger.
Germ Wars Official Soundtrack:
Credits for several sound effects: Pigment Ajans I Stock Footage on Youtube
26. The Old Tree
The Old Tree is a puzzle game. Your objective is to escort a microscopic alien being on its way and clear any obstacle that might be hindering its progress. You'll visit fantastic locations and meet curious creatures on the way towards a mysterious destination.
The game uses no words to relay its story, and requires no specific language skills to play.
Compared to the original release, version 2.0 includes the following enhancements:
- Compatibility with any full screen resolution up to 1920×1080 (on higher resolutions the game will be centered on screen)
- Added a full screen toggle HUD element
- Greatly optimized rendering performance
- Added a new puzzle in the air ducts level
- Made some interactive objects easier to see
- Slightly increased maximum frame rate
- Minor graphical improvements
27. Night Call
A serial killer stalks the streets of modern-day Paris. The body count rises, and the police are no closer to catching the culprit. You are a taxi driver and the last person to see the most recent victim alive. These next few shifts will be far from ordinary or safe…
Night Call is an investigative noire game with two goals: solve a murder mystery and make enough money to pay your bills. Your shift starts at night and ends at daybreak, as you try to earn enough to pay for your cab, your apartment, and just make a living. But when the police investigation gets nowhere, the officer in charge forces you to help by doing what you do best: getting passengers to talk in the little time that you have their attention.
The two roles you must play (investigator and cabbie) each have a set of priorities that may at times conflict with each other. You need to get enough information from the right passengers - but you only have them for so much time. Pick up the right passengers and ask the right questions to obtain new clues. Follow the right leads and uncover new info about the suspects… And never forget that your life is in the balance.
Can you solve the mystery before it’s too late? Better hurry - both the clock and the meter are running…
🚖 GORGEOUS GAME NOIRE STYLE: Every character and location are lovingly hand-drawn in stunning black & white, evoking the pure tension of the noire style of art.
🚖 A VIVID AND ORIGINAL CAST: Meet dozens of original, surprising, realistic characters and share their lives for a few brief moments. Listen and help - they might have something useful for you.
🚖 INVESTIGATION VS. SURVIVAL: Will you forsake information for more money, or sacrifice your income to get the info you need? Make your choices quickly - time is running out!
🚖 MULTIPLE ENDINGS, MULTIPLE KILLERS: Can you uncover the identity of the killer each time? Be careful: a guilty suspect in one playthrough may be completely innocent in the next.
28. The Moon Sliver
*The Music Machine--the follow up to The Moon Sliver--can be purchased here*
The Moon Sliver is a short narrative-focused non-linear exploration game, with elements of horror. It features a unique narrative mechanic that blurs the line between story and exploration, where interacting with objects and even simply moving around will reveal fragments of narration. As you piece these fragments together, a story of guilt, loneliness, and faith begins to take shape. And it becomes increasingly obvious that something is hunting you...
The Moon Sliver is best thought of as an experiment in exploration-focused storytelling, blurring the line between novelette and game. It seeks to tell a deceptively complex, poetic story in a literary fashion, through an interactive medium. It rewards players who ask questions and actively seek to figure things out for themselves.
Explore the island, keep your flashlight charged, wait for night to fall. Discover answers.
This is not a Unity Asset Store collection. Modeling, music, environments, and programming were done from scratch. Textures were based off of stock photos. Sound effects were manufactured from creative commons samples.
The original soundtrack for The Moon Sliver can be downloaded at https://davidszymanski.bandcamp.com/. Or, the extended soundtrack (featuring music not included in the original game) can be downloaded as DLC
Categories in common with The Moon Sliver: Adventure
29. Albert and Otto
Clues as to who she is and what happened to her are scattered throughout the game in the form of drawings left in post boxes and shards that the player must piece together.
However the player is not alone on this adventure, help comes in the form of the girl’s magical bunny, Otto.
The player must use both Albert and Otto in creative ways to traverse a haunting world. At the beginning of the story, Albert can shoot and jump, while Otto can fit through tight gaps and hold down power switches. But together, they unlock new skills such as a double jump, levitation, control of electrical currents, and more as the story unfolds.
- Unique mechanic utilizing a little bunny which the player can carry around or leave and/or remotely control in order to solve puzzles
- A story that is inspired by dark events buried in our history and isn't spoon fed to the player but spans across 3 episodes and is told through a child's drawings and clues scattered throughout the game that force the player to think outside the box.
- Levitate sheep, use them as platforms to swim on, a torch to light a dark cave or as a distraction for wolves while you make a quick escape. (if your stomach can handle it)
- 2.5 - 3 hours of unique puzzles that utilize a bunny, levitation, electrical switches, wolves, piranhas and more.
- Experience a mix of slow paced thought provoking puzzle design and fast unforgiving gauntlet sections.
- Come face to face with intimidating larger than life mechanical monsters and outsmart them.
30. TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
With every twist of a corridor, every raised gantry over your head, every new floor of towers and dungeons in the Odd Gods’ world, TRI challenges you to think outside the box. Empowered by the TRI artifact, you place anchor points on the walls around you and conjure triangular platforms which can be climbed on, walked over and otherwise employed to negotiate the levels ahead. They’ll help you solve puzzles, reach otherwise impossible ascents, reflect light beams and even walk up walls… once you discover how to do it, that is!
A real test of spatial awareness, TRI is a mix of first-person and puzzle gameplay that will push your mind to the absolute limit!
- The Power Of TRI – Create your own path through each level by conjuring triangles out of thin air, then use them to solve puzzles scattered throughout the world of the Odd Gods.
- Go Anywhere, Everywhere – Careful planning and thought can see you go almost anywhere using the triangles; think about where you place them and hunt for the mystical fox statues that allow you to move on!
- New Abilities – There’s always something new to learn, always a new power to be earned. Want to walk on walls? Redirect light rays? Use teleportation? It’s all waiting to be discovered!
- Replay Value – Finding your way through each of TRI’s 16 stages is taxing enough, but you can also hunt for hidden idols, beat the best time or meet fewest triangle targets, against other players on the in-game leaderboards of the Challenge Mode.
The hidden idols also unlock bonus content like making-of pictures and developer commentaries!
- First-Person Puzzling – TRI is a thinking gamer’s FPS; there’s no violence or killing, only the joy of exploration, puzzle solving and triangle conjuring. It’s a true test of skill and spatial awareness!
31. Sisyphus Reborn
Sisyphus Reborn is a short atmospheric existential adventure game. Light on puzzles and heavy on atmosphere, the game focuses on exploring philosophical ideas in a short form context.
You wake up in a world where everyone digs forever and no one dies. You will never know why or how you came to be there, but now that you are...
How do you find meaning in a meaningless world?
- Simple Point & Click interface
- Approximately 30 minutes game length
- Unique low-res hand drawn art style
- Atmospheric soundtrack
Categories in common with Sisyphus Reborn: Adventure
You will be playing as an eighteen year old high school student who is living in his own utopia as an ignored, bullied person by many others throughout his life...
You will journey into his past testifying his dramatic events that troubled his young life.
Morphine will drag you empathize and make you witness to an alternative subconscious world from a different perspective.
33. Star Sky - ブルームーン
The sequel Star Sky 2 is available on Steam. Click here to get it.
A quiet night, the heavens above, and a tale waiting to be told.
Star Sky is a unique and personable experience. From the first moment that you step into the game, you become the narrator of a methodically slow-paced story you choose to weave with every step. Those who rush from start to finish will miss all the secrets and choices woven into the world: you must learn to be patient. Audio cues and blink-of-an-eye visuals will let you know when the magic is about to occur, be sure not to miss it!
From the mind and heart of Mårten Jonsson, Star Sky unfolds like a beautiful poem that tells a different saga every time. Dodging the traditional conventions of gameplay, Star Sky can instead be enjoyed through its ambiance, the atmospheric sensations, and the satisfaction that the player creates with each conclusion. You may not always understand, but remember that this game takes place in the restless night. All the constraints of the story are as limitless as the sky itself.
Goodnight, and may you find what you're seeking beneath the stars.
34. Steampunk Tower 2
Steampunk Tower 2 is a unique action-strategy game set in the alternative Steampunk universe. There is a dragged-out world war with the enemy never seen before. Lord Bingham is coming back to the world arena and he needs a skilled commander. There is a secret base hidden in the mountains of Spain, with ginormous aircraft Carrier transporting the Battle Tower under your authority and also a team of specialists who execute special assignments.
• The sequel to the unique Steampunk Tower! More turrets, more enemies, aircraft Carrier, giant map of Europe…
• Dynamic battles! Each turret has its own specifics and its unique super shot.
• Stronger enemies! Enemies have acquired extra armour but their weak spots have also appeared.
• Test super weapons and special bonuses that will increase your chances of success in a battle.
• Humungous bosses! You can’t beat these steam monsters on the first try.
• Secret Steampunk city! Build scientific research laboratories, warehouses and factories for building new turrets.
• War for the territories! Control the factories to produce component parts for your turrets.
• Team of professionals! Send your agents on special missions to get extra resources.
• Many storyline missions throughout Europe! Find a way to defeat the enemy and get into the heart of enemy territory for the final stroke.
• Trains! Develop railway network for transportation of agents and resources.
Can’t Steampunk be without trains?!
You seem to have landed in an endless dark hallway... or is it a house? - You don't know. You keep progressing through obscure rooms, halls and areas passing the servants of darkness; Trying to solve the mysteries that are lying ahead of you. Will this nightmare ever end?
Focusing on the roots of classic horror games "Clockwise" uses the elements of darkness, sounds and visual trickery. The game can be played over and over again and never be exactly the same like it used to be before.
- Dark atmosphere
- Changing playthroughs
- Classic riddles
- A lot of dynamic interaction
- Best performance and look thanks to the Unreal Development Kit (UE3)
I started this just because i wanted to create a small horror game for people to enjoy. It is hard nowadays to find good horror games that really live up to the expectations. Most just get stuck in development... stay a concept or a demo of some sort. That's why I decided a long time ago to make the world "a better place" and provide it with actually good horror games - Games that dont throw a jumpscare on you... play an overly loud sound... simply appear cheap and not well done.
Some people may know the "Wooden Floor" - games by me. I wanted this game to be similar from the look - but different from the gameplay and feel - more simple and direct. The idea was to create something like the SCP-Games, that every horror fan should be familiar with... but it all became much bigger and better than intended. Me myself would call this my best work so far.
36. htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
At the bottom of an old ruin, a young girl named Mion awakens with no memory of how she arrived at this dreadful place. Guided by two fireflies, Mion must solve puzzles, outwit monsters, and avoid traps to escape the darkness!
In htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, you will guide Mion's escape from her dark confines by controlling two fireflies—Lumen and Umbra. Direct Mion's movements as Lumen, and destroy obstacles as the shadowy Umbra. Untold mysteries await as you guide Mion to the surface, overcoming traps and puzzles along the way. But be warned—the shadows are never far, and they're always hungry...
37. Light Fall
Explore the Forgotten World of Numbra to uncover your mysterious past and save the land and its inhabitants from an imminent threat. In this land of eternal night, you will rely on your Shadow Core to brave the many challenges and foes standing in your way. Do you have what it takes to survive in perilous Numbra?Key Features
The Ultimate Freedom
Control the Shadow Core and use it the way you see fit to face the challenges of the game. You can spawn this magical box beneath your feet to propel yourself into the air and move across the land at your own pace. With the Shadow Core, you become the master of your surroundings and create your own path.
An Immersive Journey
Load up Light Fall and immerse yourself in this strange universe where darkness prevails over the light. Joining you in this adventure, Stryx the old and grumpy owl, will act as your sidekick and in-game narrator. Depending on his mood, he will either offer useful advice or bluntly mock your failures.
A Vast World to Explore
With the Shadow Core in hand, reach new heights and explore every nook and cranny of Numbra. Wander through the Lunar Plain, the Marshlands of Sorrows, the Vipera's Forest and the Unknown Depths, where shortcuts, alternative paths, hidden collectibles and easter eggs await you in large numbers.
Quench your thirst for competition in the complementary Speedrun Game Mode. Revisit the world of Numbra and experience exclusive levels where the difficulty has been drastically increased. Compete with players worldwide and compare your fastest times with theirs on the online leaderboard.
38. Dead or School
Zombies conquered the land of Tokyo.
Without hope, in underground shelters, people lived quietly.
Hisako, a girl who grew up underground, heard the word “school” from her grandmother.
School is where children play and learn. It is a paradise for young people. The best place to spend their youth.
Hisako dreamed of this “school”, and one day, she was on an underground train heading above ground. What awaits her? Despair...
Defeat enemies, grow your own character.
Collect items, create your own most powerful weapons!
Hack and Slash X Girl's action
Gear obtain with money or gears, disassemble weapons, collect parts, customize your own weapons, and enhance your abilities.
Mix and match the parts.
Unlimited possibilities to customize your equipment; Attack, Weight, Rare effects...
Gain many skills by advancing the player's level.
Dynamic actions become possible, when various weapon skills are combined.
Make your own unique character!
Notice the changes in the player, when a certain level of damage is received.
Pay attention to your status, caused by damaged clothes.
Increasing your collection raises your parameters.
Various souvenirs scattered around, people in need of assistance...
Try to collect a variety of items within the game!
Shinjuku, Asakusa, Akihabara and Roppongi...
Save Tokyo's towns that are filled with Zombies. “Here I come! On an underground train!”
Now gigantic monsters rule the ground above.
A monster with a body of steel, Asakusa's Sensoji temple is occupied by thunder gods...
Don't let tough enemies attack you and get in your way!
Various action moves:
Grab onto steel frames, get in and out of your enemies range, clear difficult stages, move on to the next level.
Main character: Hisako
Grew underground, in despair, while the surface world was controlled by zombies.
Gifted with superior athletic abilities and a strong determination, her mind is unaffected. She faces the reality of the ground above.
Her dreams are: Make many friends, and play in school!
Though, she does not like studying...
39. Minds Eyes
Minds Eyes brings you to a world of dreams. You wake up from your slumber to constantly discover you are still asleep. You venture throughout your own home as well as some pieces of your imagination to discover who or what is keeping you at sleep. Will you ever wake up? will you ever finish the journey?
Venture through tense full moments of a chilling and nerve wrecking atmosphere that will keep you wondering "When will something happen!". Interact with the game and collect game objects which will overall affect your score in the end. Can you locate all game items?, can you make it without a single death? Check what the mind has in store.
NOTE: This game is to be played with a single sitting. The estimated game time is 30-45min.
This game also includes flashing lights. If flashing lights affect any of your medical conditions, please avoid the game.
**SO! what is Minds Eyes really? think of it as an experiment. I have developed Minds Eyes to experiment with new mechanics, features, animations, interactions, and more. Ultimately, I am using this game to gather information in order to build my ultimate horror experience. Think of it as research and development!. I will be watching a large portion of videos that you all send out to me, and note what was good and bad. With that said, If possible, please give me a full on review of the game. Tell me what you likes, disliked and/or would change. This will ultimately let me know what to, and what not to include in future projects.
Alicemare is a somehow familiar yet totally unique adventure game with strong horror leanings, created by △○□× (Miwashiba) using the WOLF RPG Editor.~STORY~
Allen is a young boy who has lost his memory.
Bereaved by the loss of his mother and father, he eventually ends up at a home for lost children.
One day, he sets out to investigate a rumor heard from the other children. This is where Allen’s story really begins...~WHAT KIND OF A GAME?~
Alicemare is an adventure game blending elements of exploration, storybooks and fairytales, and just a hint of horror.
Those with an aversion to horror need not worry; this title only includes subtle touches of the genre here and there.
There are no survival-horror elements to the gameplay nor the story, and you can rest assured that the only thing keeping you up at night will be your enjoyment of the game.~CHARACTERS~◆Allen
A young boy who has tragically lost both his memory and his parents.
He likes books and newspapers.
◆Letty & Rick
Letty is a young girl with a bright and energetic personality.
Rick, her twin, is a boy who looks exactly like Letty.
A shy little girl.
Chelsy loves her teddy bears.
A mischievous young boy who likes to cause trouble.
Joshua is currently obsessed with frogs.
A curious little girl with an unreadable face.
Stella is always thinking to herself silently.
A male teacher at the children’s home where Allen lives.
He is searching for something―but what, and why...?
The White Rabbit technically fills the role of Allen’s guide.
However, he seems to have little interest in actually “guiding”.
The Cheshire Cat is another character who guides Allen along on his journey.
He has the ability to appear and disappear at will, and is characterized by his very peculiar manner of speaking.
41. The Light Keeps Us Safe
The sky has flickered and gone out. Only The Light can keep us safe.
And you can't stay down there in the depths of the bunker. The food is gone and the power can't last much longer, either. Those things out there in the dark will only take so long to find their way in... It's time to go outside and face what's waiting for you out there. Maybe then you can go into The Light, like the others.
THE LIGHT KEEPS US SAFE is a procedurally-generated apocalypse in which only The Light can save us. Use stealth and evasion to avoid terrifying machines that patrol the desolate world, and employ the powers of Light to unpick their deadly traps.
Featuring these terrifying and entertainingly bleak things:
- Unique light-based interactions and challenges!
- A sprawling world of stealth, survival, and exploration from the makers of SIR, YOU ARE BEING HUNTED and THE SIGNAL FROM TÖLVA.
- Horrifying and aggressive alien-machine enemies!
- Fiendish traps and disturbing hostile environments.
- A procedurally-generated environment, different for each playthrough.
- A grim sense of existential threat (because we're good at that sort of thing...)
- No crafting though, because we find that a bit dull tbh. Sorry!
- A tremendous sense of satisfaction in overcoming certain doom. You want that feeling, don't you? It's a good feeling.
Orphan draws inspiration from the classic 2D games of gaming's golden era. Orphan focuses on immersive gameplay, visuals and atmosphere and channels classics like Another World, Blackthorne and Oddworld: Abe's Oddysey, with a touch of Journey to Silius. Oh yeah and let's not forget a little Limbo.
You will sneak across the countryside through open fields and dense forests, over dangerous mountains and through lush valleys, ducking behind rocks and trees all while being pursued by an army of machines designed to destroy all life. However the machines have their weaknesses and they carry powerful weapons that may be able to be used against them.
Octave is a point 'n click horror-adventure game with elements of action and quest.
You play the role of a guy who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. You are dragged into a dark forest, but on the verge of death, you are mysteriously saved from your killer by a someone or something.
As you venture deeper into the woods you find yourself surrounded by atrocity. You realise that salvation can turn out to be a real nightmare. All the way through fear you seek out the mysteries of the dark forest.
The struggle for life has only just begun!
In the game you will see:
- an atmospheric dark forest with creepy shadows and monsters
- an old house full of puzzles and paranormal activities
- the underworld, where you have to run a lot
44. Vzerthos: The Heir of Thunder
Vzerthos is a 2D isometric old-school techno-fantasy styled Top-Down Shooter. Player's arsenal includes skills of the Thunder God's heir and three types of guns - use them to slice and dice, burn and blow up your enemies!
Hero under the player's control must rescue a kidnapped princess Se'Vera from the evil Baron Vakhzon.
Not only the guards of Baron attack Vzerthos, but his ally Messenger took his magical powers by order of the Thunder God.
Now the heir should return his power, to break into Vakhzon castle and rescue the princess!
(Princess is exactly in this castle!)
- Graphical style
According to the canons of the old school - isometric graphics pre-render low-poly models and hand drawn visuals construct a unique graphical style.
Game story is told through small and simple comics.
- Ability to customize the interface for yourself!
You can define an individual and user-friendly interface for yourself using a special text file! You can change not only the position of the elements, but also the visual components!
- Open localization
If you notice an error or don't like the translation, you can easily open a text file with localization and replace the text! This will make translation better, or even create a new language for the game!
45. Super Fancy Pants Adventure
Super Fancy Pants Adventure is the culmination of a decade of perfecting the Fancy Pants adventures. For the first time on PC, here comes Fancy Pants man!
Super Fancy Features
- So many levels! - 56 brand new levels of parkour platforming
- Collections! - Over 20 pants and hats to collect in brand new challenge stages
- Incredible Hand-drawn Style - Frame-by-frame animated worlds, enemies, and friends
- Hack-and-slash - Wield your mighty ink pen to take down new threats!
- New Moves! - Take control of Fancy Pants man with brand new combos and moves
- Arena Mode - Want to beat up enemies, like a lot? Take on arena mode and combat wave-upon-wave of enemies!
- Secret Challenge Stages - Scattered throughout the world are secret doors to incredibly challenging bonus stages, awarding awesome prizes
- 60fps gameplay - Perfectly smooth running for a perfectly smooth platformer
Whether its your first time playing Fancy Pants or your hundredth, Super Fancy Pants Adventure is a wild run!
46. The Journey: Bob's Story.
The Journey: Bob’s Story is a genremix – It’s a 2D Platformer, but with a stronger exploration focus, all set within an atmospheric world with a beautiful story.
- *Unique Soundtrack to fill the atmosphere and feel like you are there.
- *Unique Game Mechanics making platforming fun!
- *Make your own decisions and change your gameplay.
- *Secrets and collectible items.
- *Multiple Endings.
In The Journey: Bob’s Story the player is put into the role of Bob, who realized that a group of the village called “The Travelers” used to explore a cave near the village everyday, but one day, they didn't come back… Including his best friend Neibag.
Help Bob to find out why they left and why Neibag left without him.
47. The Last Dogma - Wilder Wein Edition
Now includes free DLC "Sacred Line". Linux / SteamOS version has minor exclusive content (two Linux-themed voiced lines in the game).
"As if George Carlin lived in Russia and one day decided to make a mod for Postal 2 which would be based on the story of Only If. Well, that's a terrible pitch, but I'm tired. Now would you be so kind to get your fuckin' microphone out of my face, stop asking me about your fuckin' game and just let me go?" - Random Man On The Street
"Crap", "Christianphobic trainwreck", "Mess" - Most trusted experts on the Internet
The Last Dogma is a surreal black comedy exploration adventure game set in the year 1999 of an alternate reality world, where US actively campaigns for world domination after being disappointed with the results of the Cold War. Inspired by the history of humankind, free of clichés and moral borders, made in Hell.
You play as Sebastian Arise, an ATF special agent tasked with the tracking and eradication of local firearms dealers. One day straightforward tracking mission turns into disaster, thrusting him into the village of cannibalistic Christian cult known as “Holy Intentions”. Entwined in a web of intrigues between emotion-feeding daemons, Sebastian must keep his senses sharp as he travels back in 1366 A.D. to stop the things he shouldn’t stop.
The game is a reimagining of Sacred Line Genesis, horror text adventure game for Sega Genesis / Mega Drive. And it's definitely not a shooter.
Recommended for fans of Killer7, Deadly Premonition, Only If, Postal, Normality and Pathologic (NOT INSPIRED by them), for open-minded people who prefer story and exploration over action / mechanical gaming and for people who are still looking for secrets in the games they play. Also for people who love movies of Richard Kelly, David Lynch and Quentin Dupieux.Features
- Unpredictable, surreal and grimdark story which features two completely different storylines
- Narrated by rockstars actors of Kholat, Stasis, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strike Vector and Deadstar
- Original soundtrack featuring epic orchestral music, melodic instrumental rock, outlandish ambient and shamisen dance electro
- Atmospheric open-ended locations open for exploration, each with its own mood and color scheme
- Many well-hidden secrets, including hidden NPCs and whole “Secret World” story campaign featuring The Narrator
- Half-arsed hotkey based adventure system with the use of “Look,” “Investigate”, “Talk” and "Take" commands
- Completely DRM-free, you can copy the game on the potato and play it on the moon (being completely offline)
- Absolutely devoid of toilet humor and doesn't have a single line about ass
48. Running Man 3D
I'm glad to see you in the first part of Running Man 3D
The goal is very simple, you need to collect all the balls to reach the finish line, overcoming various obstacles.
Levels of varying difficulty, from very easy to the most difficult.
You have 2 camera views to choose from: first person view and third person view.
You were chosen to execute the Protocol program. Your goal is to establish the first contact with the alien life form.
You have to perform a number of tasks under the control of artificial intelligence, on the territory of the research center, built around the wrecked alien ship. Any violation of the rules will lead to the elimination of you and the whole operation.
Remember, the fate of humanity could depend on your actions.
After you have agreed, the "Protocol" comes into force.Have A Nice Day.
P.S. Protocol - It’s a first person action-adventure game, where you have to solve complex problems exposed by the artificial intelligence of the complex and at the same time conduct your own investigation.
Welcome to the Complex: dive into a tense, moving plot, actions of which take place in the secret complex somewhere in the Arctic circle.
VR+PC: You can play in VR and on PC, using familiar WASD + mouse look mode.
Secrets and mysteries of the complex: explore and find out all the plot twists. What would you choose: Follow the Protocol? Or go against the system? It's up to you.
Unpossible will test your skills, your reflexes, and even your memory. It will make you smile. It will probably make you scream. You will die often and it will always be your fault. Fight to learn the obstacles…they already know how to fight you. Relentless. Thrilling. Unpossible!
Simplicity: Super approachable introduction to the Unpossible world. Hone your skills here. Last 60 seconds in Simplicity to unlock Futile and Daily Futile.
Futile: Where most people will spend their time. Faster than Simplicity, Futile will find your weaknesses and make you conquer them. Survive for 60 seconds in Futile to unlock Ultra and Daily Ultra.
Ultra: It's Ultra Unpossible. This is the pinnacle of Unpossible. The obstacles spin, the sequences you learned before will need to be unlearned. You will be challenged all the way to your soul. Ultra is hardcore. Masocore even. Only the strongest will make it through Ultra.
Daily gameplay levels:
Daily Simplicity, Daily Futile and Daily Ultra. If you like to practice the same level, these levels are for you. These levels are the same difficulty as their namesakes except the levels stay the same for a full day. There are also special achievements for the daily levels - beat them every day to find out!
Cruise: This is the zen level. You can’t die. Practice your turns if you’d like or just watch it like a live-action art piece. It’s chill.