Trying to find games like LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga? Try these 100 great games that are similar to LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga are:
- arrow_rightMETAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
- arrow_rightLittle Nightmares
- arrow_rightEuro Truck Simulator 2
- arrow_rightStories: The Path of Destinies
- arrow_rightStar Wars: Republic Commando
- arrow_rightSystem Shock 2
- arrow_rightEndless Space - Emperor Edition
100 Best Games Like LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (22)
- PlayStation 4 (22)
- iOS (23)
- Android (13)
- macOS (57)
- Linux (41)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (15)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (3)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Genesis (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
Metal Gear Solid 5 continues the story of MGS: Peace Walker and MGS V: Ground Zeroes. Snake seeks revenge for the attack on the MSF group 9 years ago, that placed Big Boss into a coma. After the failed assassination attempt, Big Boss takes the code name Venom Snake, delving back into the world of superhumans and espionage.
A large-scale story that includes 5 hours of cinematic cutscenes compliments open world exploration with hundreds of audio logs and side missions, forming the atmosphere of military drama with sci-fi elements. MGS5: Phantom Pain has an advanced AI system that will allow enemy soldiers constantly call for reinforcements if they see that something is wrong, forcing players to take down communications and fight or retreat and try again.
Players will manage the base by gathering and managing staff, weaponry, and resources, in order to upgrade their personal arsenal and companions.
Destiny is a first-person shooter featuring MMO-elements with much attention paid to online raids and shared-world mechanics. It is the first game in the series produced by Bungie — the studio is mostly known as the Halo series creator — and followed by Destiny 2, released three years afterward. The original title also has 4 DLC packs.
The game is centered around the Guardian — main playable character divided into three classes: Hunters. Warlocks and Titans, each with unique abilities. The main peculiarity is interfering in other's games. Nonetheless, unlike other MMOs, the game does not include communication with all of the server — just with the team that is matched for him or her.
The game emphasizes PvE and PvP types of play the first one being divided into strikes and raids, while the latter is the typical FPS multiplayer type. Strikes are the quests played by three characters with the boss in the end. Raids, on the other hand, are story-related, implement six players and also contain boss in the end.
3. Little Nightmares
Heavily inspired by Limbo and Inside, Little Nightmares are telling a story of another lost child. Six is a starving little girl in a yellow raincoat, which is trapped in a mysterious vessel named the Maw. Players are taking control of Six’s movement, in order to help her escape the ship and dangerous inhabitants, that’s been kidnaping and preparing children to be served as a feast for the Guests.
The control scheme is not including any combat moves, leaving players defenseless against any threat. Six can run, crawl, climb, push or pull, and in rare cases carry an object she can throw to stagger an enemy or solve a puzzle. The game gives players the ability to carry a lighted match at any time, inviting players to explore and search for the collectible statues.
Little Nightmares have 3 DLC levels, expanding the game beyond the perspective of Six, where the Runaway Kid, a young boy, who is trying to catch up to Six and having his own adventure, going through the Maw in the extra chapters, named “The Depths”, “The Hideaway” and “The Residence.”
4. Euro Truck Simulator 2
You play as a truck driver, whose primary task throughout the game is to deliver essential goods to Europe.
The actions of foreign drivers in the game are close to reality. It means that the computer does not only act following the rules of the road but also takes some other techniques taken from real life, for example, gives a sign that passes the driver to the main road.
The time in the game is slightly different from the real time (1 minute in the set corresponds to five-ten seconds of real time). The driver can drive in total for 11 hours, after that he needs to go to the nearest Parking to make a nine-hour rest. If you do not, the driver gradually begins to struggle with sleep and yawn. The screen becomes dark, and the player, in turn, loses control of the truck, what can quickly lead to an accident.
In the game, there are temporary and permanent road signs that limit the speed mode. The maximum speed of all trucks in the game is technically limited to 90 km/h by default (but it can be disabled in the game settings).
5. Stories: The Path of Destinies
Stories: The Path of Destinies is an action RPG developed by Spearhead Games.
The story is set in a steampunk world on floating islands. You play as Reynardo, a corsair that had retired from his adventures because of his mother's dying wish. One day, the town he lives in is attacked by the ravens sent by the Empire. Reynardo survives the encounter and joins the rebellion to fight the Empire.
There are multiple choices in the game as the plot goes on. 24 endings are available for the player.
The players can move Reynardo between the islands using a grappling hook. At the beginning of the game, Reynardo has a basic set of attacks and blocks which can be upgraded using experience points gained during combat. If the player dies during an encounter, they are respawned at the nearest checkpoint.
Crafting is also present in the game. Players can find treasure crates with materials which are used for creating new items of upgrades.
6. Star Wars: Republic Commando
The game is set in the Star Wars universe during the Old Republic era. The player assumes the role of a Republic commando who leads his group of four Clone troopers, the Delta Squad, through various military missions. You only directly control the commander of the squad, Delta-38 aka Boss, the other three characters are AI-controlled NPCs that you can give orders to. They are known only by their codenames and have different specializations: Sev is a sniper, Fixer is a technician, and Scorch is explosives expert. The player is not fully identified with the main character, and if Boss is shot down, the player can order his comrades to revive him or to continue on with the mission. The level is only considered failed if the whole Delta Squad is down.
The plot revolves around the Clone Wars that was fought between movie Episodes II and III. The Delta Squad fights against the Separatist forces on the various planets, among them Geonosis and the Wookie homeland Kashyyk. A few classic Star Wars characters make appearances, most prominently, General Grievous as a boss and Master Yoda at a mission briefing. The game’s soundtrack contains the excerpts from the Star Wars film score, some original music, and a song by Indie Rock band Ash.
7. System Shock 2
The game is set in the distant future of 2114, 42 years after the events of the original System Shock. We are onboard the spaceship Von Braun that returns from humanity's first interstellar expedition to Tau Ceti system. The plot follows the main character who awakens from the cryosleep, with no idea what's going on. The rest of the crew was affected by some disaster that either killed them or turned into brainwashed slaves of an alien entity called The Many. The only other survivor is presumed to be mysterious Dr. Janice Polito, who instructs the player via radio. To survive and find out what happened, the protagonist sets out to explore the dimly lit corridors of Von Braun, encountering his former friends mutated into abominations. The player can use guns, but ammunition is scarce, which forces the player to use it prudently and move ahead with caution.
The game was created by Ken Levine, the Irrational Games founder and famous designer behind such titles as BioShock and Thief: The Dark Project. System Shock series was a major inspiration for Bioshock series, which is considered its spiritual successor, as well as, to some extent, Portal series.
8. Endless Space - Emperor Edition
The 4x-strategy game from the Endless series. Choose one of the eight humanoid an non-humanoid factions that inhabit the world of Endless Space and conquer your way onto the top of a galactic food chain. Each faction has elaborated story and features that shape unique gameplay. Will it be by power or by economic and diplomatic means, the game offers uncountable hours of top-grade turn-based strategy gameplay.
The game is focused on economic management of player’s intergalactic empire and ways to control and develop colonized star-systems. Factions fight over the control of the mysterious resource called Dust. The substance is often found in ancient temples and random planets. Battles in the game are simplified graphically and gameplay-wise. The game emphasizes on a thorough exploration of the Endless universe.
Emperor Edition of the game includes a new hero and new civilization to play as well as skins, digital soundtrack and other cosmetic goodies.
Categories in common with Endless Space - Emperor Edition: Strategy
9. LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman: The Videogame is a part in the series of LEGO adaptations of popular franchises. It is based on DC Universe and follows its famous superhero, Batman. It was the first LEGO game to be based on an original plot rather than being an adaptation of an existing story.
The game is set in Gotham City. A group of supervillains once again escaped the ever unreliable Arkham Asylum. They formed three separate gangs led by Batman’s arch-enemies Joker, Riddler, and Penguin, respectively. Each gang has a chapter of the game dedicated to it. Riddler’s plan is to rob Gotham's gold reserves. Penguin is going to use his robotic minions to conquer Gotham. Joker wants to poison the whole city with his laughing gas. Batman and Robin have to disrupt the villains’ plans.
The game is divided into the heroes’ and villains’ missions. In the heroes’ missions, you play as Batman or his aides Robin, Batgirl, and Nightwing, while the playable villains change over the course of the game. Between missions, the characters reside in their respective hubs, Batcave and Arkham Asylum. Each character has his or her unique abilities, such as special weapons, double jumps, mind control or immunity to certain attacks. The player can also change the suits of the characters to use their specific effects. For example, a Glide suit allows Batman to fly short distances, while Robin can use Magnet suit to climb metal surfaces. Since it’s a LEGO game, the player will also have to build certain constructions from LEGO bricks.
10. Day of Defeat
Day Of Defeat is a popular Half-Life modification, which resembles a multiplayer FPS set in the European war theatre of World War II and was later released as a full standalone game on Steam. The movie "Saving Private Ryan" served as the main inspiration for the mod. In one of the later updates, the movie's sound effects were added to the modification.
Players can choose between two teams: Axis and U.S. Army. At the beginning of the round, the teams spawn in their own spawn areas. The goal of either team is to complete their objectives the list of which depends on the map played and prevent the other team from completing theirs. The game ends if one of the teams completes all their objectives or when the time limit expires in which case the team with the most completed objectives wins.
The list of weaponry resembles those used in the World War II. The game features hard recoil and the players are unable to fire when running or jumping.
The list of maps offered on game's release consisted of 15 maps which varied in size and locations. The most notable examples are Omaha Beach and Operation Avalanche.
DoD was later ported on Source engine and released as Day Of Defeat: Source.
Categories in common with Day of Defeat: Action
Virginia is a silent game that offers the player to become an FBI detective and solve a mystery. It was inspired by supernatural thrillers like Twin Peaks and X-Files.
As its name suggests, the game is set in Virginia, in a fictional country town called Kingdom. A small boy named Lucas Fairfax disappeared recently. The main protagonist, a young and inexperienced FBI agent Anne Tarver, has to uncover the mystery and find the child. Since she lacks the necessary experience, Tarver is accompanied by a higher ranking agent Maria Halperin. The two don't trust each other, but they have to overcome their differences and work together.
Virginia's gameplay is similar to interactive movies and "walking simulators." The player controls Anne and travels around the city, accompanied by Halperin, to find clues and learn more about what's going on in the city. The player has no actual control over the actions of the protagonist. Instead, he or she can only navigate Tarver over the city and then watch her act. The game is very short, and two hours is usually enough to complete it.
The game is made in an intentionally low-poly visual style. There are no dialogues, neither in subtitles nor voice acting. The player can only understand the narrative through the facial expressions and body language of the characters, as well as the other clues.
12. The Tiny Bang Story
Life on Tiny Planet was calm and carefree until a great disaster occurred - Tiny Planet was hit by a meteor! The world fell apart and now its future depends only on you! Use your imagination and creativity: in order to restore Tiny Planet and help its inhabitants you will have to fix a variety of machines and mechanisms as well as solve puzzles in each of the five chapters of this game. Navigation is simple and intuitive. It doesn't distract you from the witty brain teasers, and you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the game.
- There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
- Five vastly different chapters and over 30 exciting brain teasers (minigames)
- A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
- Absorbing game play and simple navigation
- 10 enchanting musical themes
13. The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
Create your own paradox… for the love of pie
Enter a macabre and comical silent world filled with mischief, time travel and delicious pie. Record yourself and harness your time bending abilities to cooperate, compete against, and disrupt your past present and future selves. Winterbottom’s debut misadventures present a whimsical spin on the notions of time, space and play.
Join Winterbottom on his award winning debut Misadventures as he travels through over 80 unique puzzles. Winterbottom causes mischief and mayhem in pursuit of the mysterious and elusive Chronoberry Pie on his spectacular journey through space-time.
14. Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice
Amid an atmosphere of suspense and intrigue you'll launch your voyage in the icy cold wastelands of the Antarctic aboard a Royal Navy submarine - the H.M.S. Victoria. As an American agent of the Office of Naval Intelligence, your mission is to thwart a Nazi plot and recover top secret cargo. Horrific creatures capable of shifting the balance of world power must be conquered. World War II looms ahead and your every move could change the course of history.
As you journey to the seemingly placid surroundings of a Greek courtyard or the secret gardens of Tihuanica, beware - things are not as they seem. This supernatural action adventure is sure to pique your obsession with horror and espionage.
Step into a classic point-and-click adventure based on the bizarre and twisted writings of H.P. Lovecraft.
150 stunning settings and 70 minutes of music enhance your journey through untold horror!
Master the complexity of time travel on your investigation.
Categories in common with Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice: Adventure
15. Adventures of Bertram Fiddle: Episode 1: A Dreadly Business
The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle is a traditional 2D point and click adventure game that mixes the classic formula up with riveting action elements all weaved together lovingly by Rumpus Animation.
"It is quite possibly one of the finest point-and-click comedy murder mystery adventure games set in Victorian London you will play today" - Bertram Fiddle
Explore a quirky Victorian London inhabited by strange characters, with even stranger noses, as self proclaimed leading explorator, Bertram Fiddle, finds himself in a bit of pickle. You must help him follow the clues and track down the elusive serial killer known only as Geoff the Murderer before he strikes again. Wander the murky and mysterious streets and alleyways of Old London Town... but be careful whom you bump in to...
Watch in stunned disbelief as the story, and your mind, unravels before your very eyes in this animated interactive adventure!
- An intriguing, dark humoured murder mystery filled with intrigue, dark humour, murder and mystery
- Beautifully animated interactions
- Over 30 locations to explore
- An original soundtrack composed by Cam Reynolds inspired by 1970s B movies
- Unique Voice Acting
- Riveting action sequences
- Terrible puns!
16. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Avengers Assemble! The best-selling LEGO® MARVEL videogame franchise returns with a new action-packed, Super Hero adventure. Join the LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers team and experience a videogame featuring characters and storylines from the critically-acclaimed films and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save the world.
17. Rayman Raving Rabbids
Hordes of crazed out-of control bunnies have invaded, enslaving Rayman and forcing him to participate in 'gladiator' style trials. Help Rayman win his freedom back by entertaining and outwitting these fury foes. Use the most hilarious fighting moves imaginable. Run races on animals, fight in the arena, mesmerize the bunnies with your dance moves, throw cows, milk pigs or engage in plunger shooting madness! The possibilities for fun are endless.
Over 70+ Trials in Unique Stylized Worlds - Pass trials by entertaining the bunnies and unlock new worlds and many collectables such as costumes, music and items for Rayman's cell.
Loads of Hysterical Fighting Moves - Run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance or engage in toilet plunger- shooting action!
Party with friends - Experience frenzied competition with up to 4 players in frantic and quirky multiplayer trials.
Dress to Impress - Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to entertain the bunnies; keep them moving to your rhythm and collect additional disguises. Become more and more popular and unlock additional items.
18. Pit People
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!Highlights: Single Player Mode
2 Player Co-op (local & online)
Local 2v2 Arena
4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
“Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, "BattleBlock Theater")
Signature Behemoth art style & humor
A surreal puzzle adventure game with unique mechanics / capabilities.
You are to guide a child through a mysterious world on a mission to restore its long-dead sun.
...Of course, things are never that simple.
The world knows you exist.
The consequences are real.
Saving the world may be impossible.
You only have one shot.FEATURESGameplay mechanics that go beyond the game window.
A haunting original soundtrack and artwork designed to match.
A unique relationship between a game and its player.
A lingering feeling that you're not getting the full story unless you know where to look.CONTENT WARNINGAlthough OneShot is not a horror game in the traditional sense, parts the game may induce some paranoia. Please proceed with caution.CLOSING THE GAME WINDOWDo not worry, it is safe to do so. It only saves your progress.
DEADBOLT is an extremely challenging stealth-action hybrid that allows you to take control of the reaper to quell the recent undead uprising. Play and complete missions given to you by the mysterious fireplace as you become the avatar of death. While the reaper has an impressive arsenal and skillset to kill the undead, he has one flaw - he dies in one shot... leaving you with no room for error.Key Features:• Complete over 25 extremely challenging missions
• Unlock and obtain over 30 weapons, ranging from a reaper's scythe to an automatic grenade launcher
• Fight over 35 enemy types, from zombies to vampires to bosses and more
• Choose your playstyle: quiet assassin, loud one-man army, or anything in between
• Gib them all! DEADBOLT's dynamic gore system guarantees that all evisceration leads to satisfaction
• Choose your own way to complete a mission - no mission has to be completed in one way
• Accomplish a variety of objectives, like assassinating gang leaders and investigating mysteries
• Multi-genre soundtrack created by the talented Chris Christodoulou of the Risk of Rain OST
• Create and play custom maps with the DEADBOLT Map Editor (Windows only)
WARNING: Hurtworld is still very early in development. It may be worth waiting until we are further through development before getting on board (We're not going anywhere).
Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by creatures. These experiences are what make a survival game. When you overcome that challenge and find a level of comfort it's a great feeling, but what do you do next?
Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich resources, better loot and higher tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher environments and new challenges at you that can't be taken on without the proper gear or refined skill. Will you settle for bows and arrows and a campfire, or push deeper into the map and start scavenging for vehicle parts and better weapons?
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations. Designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. You will constantly have to decide which is the biggest threat, the player opposite you or the creatures that will hear your gunshot.Current Features
- Crafting Gear, Tools, Weapons and Machines - Combine what you find in the world to make hundreds of different items.
- Structure Building - Claim land solo or with friends, build from a hut to a city using our attachment point based structure system.
- Procedurally Generated, Customizable Vehicles - Find a car or quad bike wreck in world with random panels. Scavenge for parts and get it moving again. Find rare paint colors and skin patterns to get it looking just the way you want. Upgrade your engine and gearbox. Make sure to carry a spare tire!
- Mining Resources - Heaps of different minable resources that require different tools to gather, from Pickaxes to Dynamite. Alternatively you can build some automated drills and let them do the work for you.
- Twitch based PVP - Some areas of the map will be highly contested, are you willing to share the limited resources needed to survive? If you aren't, we have many different projectile and melee weapons to do away with your opponent. Careful though, murdering your peers may increase your own penalty for death.
- Farmable Plants - Find wild seeds and get a crop going back home.
- Hunting Neutral and Hostile Animals - Environment is filled with animals, they may be your lunch, you may be theirs.
- Town Ruins and Relics with Random Loot - Tightly contested, if the radiation and mutated creatures don't kill you, another player will. You might just find those engine parts you've been looking for here.
- Dynamic Day/Night + Weather - Pick the right time of day to attempt crossing sand dunes, but watch out for sandstorms.
- Stat Simulation - More than just a hunger bar, everything in the world is affected by time of day, current biome, localized effects like radiation, dynamic weather, heat given off by machines etc. Items can have different behaviors based on current stats too. That steak in your backpack might just freeze in the snow, at least it will take longer to go rotten. Put that storage chest too close to your fire you may come home to a pile of Ash.
- Drastically Different Biomes - Explore the harsh world. From the snow forests of the North to the colorful parrot Tokars of the red desert, gear that lets you survive in one biome may kill you in another. Players with a home base advantage will likely be better equipped to handle their surroundings than invaders.
All the features above are currently in the game and functional, however much of the content in these systems is placeholder. While we've done a lot of the hard work developing robust systems to underpin gameplay mechanics, we haven't yet spent a lot of time generating and balancing content for these systems. As this is mostly configuration work, we will be able to quickly deliver lots of new content in the coming months.Server Authoritative MultiplayerMost multiplayer open world games use a MMO style network architecture. While this allows for greater player numbers per server, it opens up the game up to endless cheating exploits that are impossible to stomp out. Hurtworld uses an architecture closer to that of a modern FPS, where all physics and game logic are calculated on the server. While cheats can never be fully stopped, this structure makes a large amount of the exploits impossible from day one. Due to this, our servers will use a bit more resources for the same number of people than your usual survival game, but we think it's totally worth it.PerformanceKeeping your FPS high and smooth is crucially important to us. As members of the PC master race we know 60+ FPS is a right, not a privilege. Not to mention PVP gunplay just doesn't work at low FPS. This is an ongoing battle while we are developing the game, adding new stuff slows things down, doing an optimization pass gives us some breathing room. It goes in cycles.
Currently things are running very well, we did a lot of hard work during our closed alpha to bring performance up and to get rid of big spikes. On mid range 2 year old machines we're currently getting 80+ FPS on medium settings. Our biggest bottleneck is player skinning on the CPU. Meaning if your CPU is a potato, and there are lots of players in your area, it will chugg. We have a fairly comprehensive graphical settings menu that should let you scale things down even on lower spec machines. We are constantly working to improve performance and we'll do our best to keep everything running well throughout early access.PVP & GunplayHurtworld has competitive FPS in its DNA. Violence isn't the only option, but when it's needed you want to be sure it's a fair skill rewarding system. We are keeping the gear cap low on PVP items. This means a player with 150 hours in a server and endgame loot can't faceroll their way around the map with impunity. Higher grade gear will allow you to survive in harsher environments and take on fiercer creatures, it won't however stop a bullet to the face.Infamy SystemWe are currently testing a new system that changes the way gear is dropped on death. By default all gear you have equipped like tools guns and clothes won't drop on death.
Secured gear in your hotbar and equipment slots (gear you are wearing) can only be dropped if your infamy level is above zero.
Infamy is a stat bar that increases by one every time you kill someone, and slowly decreases over time back to zero. For each point of infamy you currently have, you have a chance to lose a secured item (equipped gear / weapons / tools).
We hope this will have a few effects.
- Most people will actually use their best gear all the time
- New spawns being harassed at spawn that can’t fight back won’t lose much
- Players harassing fresh spawns are putting a target on their own head, as some of their gear is now up for grabs to anyone who kills them, creating interesting skirmishes.
- Farming yield of a player will be dependant on the territory they can control. If a player tries to mine the limited resources around your base, you can kill them to claim the resources back without completely ruining their day.
- We can make tiers of gear much more expensive to create without crossing the too valuable to lose bracket
As with any new gameplay system, it sounds great in theory to us, how it plays will be the real test. This behavior is currently enabled by default, however server owners can override playerlootmode to 4 different settings depending on preference including the classic lose everything.Modding
In the future we want to build Hurtworld into a platform for different sandbox game types (Think Dota 2 custom games). We are designing the game we want to play most, however the framework of player movement, gear, combat, environmental effects, AI, vehicles, construction and gathering can all be applied to vastly different game modes with very little work. We are slowly building up a more powerful SDK we plan to release sometime in 2016. I can't wait to see what other people do with a solid FPS framework with the backing of a fleshed out survival game.FAQ
- Will you add procedural maps?
Currently we are focusing on hand crafted maps. We are a good way through developing an SDK for Unity we call "Shigi Tools" designed to allow the community to create their own maps in-engine. It's not out of the realm of possibility that a server will have its own unique map designed by its admins that is downloaded on connection. This combined with server side mods should open up the gameplay possibilities a lot. We don't have an ETA on this yet, we are using it to build internal maps but it will require some new engine systems to handle runtime loading that we will prioritize amongst other things.
- Can I host a server?
Yes! We have a Windows and Linux headless server build that can be downloaded through the tools section of Steam or via SteamCMD, check out the Hurtworld Wiki for guides.
- How many players per server?
We are optimizing for 50. We run all our physics on the server with low jitter and a high tickrate. This means we won't reach the 200+ mmo class of servers, however we think the tradeoff is worth it for a more responsive experience and a game more resistant to cheats. It also means we can do more interesting things with AI that feel more like Left for Dead and less like World of Warcraft.
MAC USERS NOTE: If you get a crash on startup of the game, please disable Steam overlay
22. WWE 2K17
- Playable WCW Goldberg with black tights
- Playable WWE Goldberg with black and white tights
- Two Playable Arenas: WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc
23. Before the Echo
Before the Echo combines elements of both rhythm and role-playing games to create an entirely unique experience. Join Ky on his ascent of a mysterious Tower, guided onward by a mysterious girl named Naia. Encounter deadly monsters and ridiculous characters, and discover the grand scheme behind Ky's mysterious imprisonment...that is, if you can survive the journey.
- Fully voice-acted, 10+ hour story mode
- With music by Ronald Jenkees and Michael Wade Hamilton
- Deep item synthesis and spell customization mechanics provide a full RPG experience
- Full integration of Steam achievements and cloud saves
24. Tales of Maj'Eyal
Tales of Maj’Eyal is a roguelike RPG, featuring tactical turn-based combat and advanced character building. Play as one of many unique races and classes in the lore-filled world of Eyal, exploring random dungeons, facing challenging battles, and developing characters with your own tailored mix of abilities and powers.
With a modern graphical and customisable interface, intuitive mouse control, streamlined mechanics and deep, challenging combat, online stats and character sheets, Tales of Maj’Eyal offers engaging roguelike gameplay for the 21st century.
- Focus on randomly generated tactical battles
- Rich set of very unique classes
- Unlocks & achievements progression
- Rich world with its own history which slowly reveal during the game
- No consumables, no grinding
- Turn based: think before you act!
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Easy modding support with Workshop integration
Buyers will get all the extra features that normal donators get. You can test for free on te4.org
25. STAR WARS - X-Wing Alliance
A neutral family fights for its business - and its survival - and is swept up in the struggle against the encroaching Empire. You must defy the strong-arm tactics of a rival family who will stop at nothing to destroy your trading company. Ultimately, you will join the Rebel Alliance for a series of covert assignments and uncover information about the Empire's second Death Star project. The finale? You'll find yourself at the controls of the legendary Millennium Falcon , flying against the massive Imperial fleet in the Battle of Endor. Star Wars™: X-Wing Alliance™ puts you right in the middle of the epic Star Wars™ conflict - and takes space combat excitement to new heights.
Take control of the "fastest ship in the galaxy" - the Millenium Falcon - as well as X-wings, A-wings, B-wings, Y-wings and Corellian transports
Join the massive assault on the fully operational second Death Star in the epic Battle of Endor
Fifty story-driven single player missions and flexible multi-player options
With new "skirmish" mode, you set your own mission parameters (number of ships, types of ships, targets, and more) to create customized single and multi-player conflicts
26. 1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Based on real events and eyewitness testimonies.
In this authentic, historically accurate, stunningly engaging experience -- you must decide who to trust and what you stand for -- as the world is set ablaze around you.
**Winner of Grand Jury Prize at IndieCade ‘16, Official Selection of The PAX 10, Game of the Year Finalist by TIGA, BEST OF E3 Nominee by IGN, People’s Choice Finalist by FoST, Medal Winner at Serious Play Awards.**Key Features
CRITICAL CHOICES - The choices you make will shape your experience in the Revolution, and the fates of those around you -- both in the present and the future.
CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE - Branching cinematic story told through motion captured animation and voice over performances. Discover the rarely seen world of Tehran in the 1970’s, through a striking visual style.
EXPLORATION - Explore the world of the collapsing city under martial law: covert headquarters, rioting protests, bustling city streets and more.
PHOTOGRAPHY - Take photos of the period accurate in-game world and compare them to the original archival photos captured by celebrated photojournalists.
UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - Including urban triage, interactive action scenes and photo processing.
KEY COLLECTABLES - Discover and unlock more than 80+ unique stories that color and enhance your experience of the Iranian Revolution: including primary sources like archival videos, home movies, graffiti, photographs and more.
BASED ON TRUE EVENTS - Based on real first hand testimonies of freedom fighters, witnesses and casualties of the revolution which helped define the 21st Century, as well as those who were imprisoned in Iran’s notorious Evin Prison.Featuring Performances ByNavid Negahban (Homeland, American Sniper)
Farshad Farahat (House of Cards, Argo, 300: Rise of an Empire, State of Affairs)
Omid Abtahi (Damien, Hunger Games, Better Call Saul, Argo)
Bobby Naderi (Fear the Walking Dead, Under The Shadow)
Mozhan Marno (The Blacklist, House of Cards, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night)
Nicholas Guilak (Of Gods and Kings, 24)
Ray Haratian (Argo, Under The Shadow)
Mary Apick (Homeland, Beneath The Veil)
Fariborz David Diaan (The Brink, Stoning of Soraya, Weeds)
The year 2087 is upon us — a future where genetic engineering is the norm, the addictive Trance has replaced almost any need for human interaction, and an omnipresent AI named Central powers the city. Its all-seeing CEL police force keeps tabs on everyone, including three people who are about to meet their maker.
- Charlie Regis, an agent of the city’s all-seeing secret police, finds himself blackmailed with the lives of his unborn children. Pushed to the limits by his deceit and his past, how far is he willing to go to save his legacy?
- Latha Sesame, a jobless agoraphobe addicted to the Trance, has become targeted for assassination. Without knowing who to trust, she must face the dangers of “meatspace” and survive a fate that has invisibly ruled her entire life.
- Max Lao, a tech-savvy case officer who joined CEL to forget her criminal past. Now she finds herself torn between two loyalties. When she’s asked to apprehend her best friend and partner, she must choose to follow her friend or the law.
As these three struggle to save themselves, they will soon discover a string of conspiracies that threatens not only their lives, but everything they think they know.
28. Blackwell Epiphany
A dead man’s soul cries out against the force of a ferocious blizzard. He cries for help. He cries for answers. Then he screams as he is torn apart like damp tissue paper.
This wasn’t the first time, and it won’t be the last.
The police are powerless to stop it, so the duty falls to the only ones who can. What force could be so powerful – and so malevolent – that it would destroy the very core of a life in order to get what it wants? Rosa Blackwell and Joey Mallone mean to find out, even if it means risking themselves in the process.
29. Dead Effect 2
Dead Effect 2 is the newest addition to the acclaimed Dead Effect franchise. This action sci-fi shooter is looking to push the boundaries of first-person shooters to new levels with slick graphics, rich narrative and RPG elements.
Play the single-player missions at your own pace or engage your friends in the cooperative or PvP multiplayer mode. Train, develop your character, collect and upgrade countless weapons, gear and body implants and take control of the monster-infested ship.
Your hero adapts, grows and gets better as you play. Help them along the way by choosing the best gear!
- get 100+ upgradable weapons of all kinds – pistols, shotguns, plasma guns, bows, swords... you name it
- collect 300+ gear items and implants
- collect dozens of gear sets, from Regular to Mythical
- put together a complete gear set to gain special abilities
- equip your hero with a selection of 30+ special abilities, from bullet time to force field
- try high-tech body implants to increase your character’s performance
A colonist ship is full of diverse environments, from maintenance rooms to oxygen gardens. And full of dark corners, too!
- enjoy the stunning environments with moody graphics
- explore the whole ship during the main story campaign
- return to complete various basic tasks in generic missions
- stand up to the challenge in special missions – Biohazard, Survive, Lone Wolf, Infestation modes
You know you are not alone on this ship. There are friends, and there are foes. Sadly, the friends are outnumbered.
- test your strength against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutant, cannibals, mechanical dogs, drones...
- get engaged in several unique boss fights
- complete special missions with various enemy types to gain experience
You can face the enemy alone, but you won’t last long. Call your friends to action and together take up arms against the enemy!
- play together in the cooperative multiplayer mode – you can play the story campaign and all special missions
- challenge your friends to a life-and-death battle in the player vs. player multiplayer mode
- conquer the elaborate system of achievements – collect all 170 of them!
- get social - share your results and leaderboard position on social media channels
By purchasing Dead Effect 2, you directly support the developers and get more than just a game!
- 20+ hours of gameplay
- all future updates for free
- downloadable game soundtrack
- exclusive art book with a comprehensive overview of the Dead Effect universe
- become a member of a lively community and participate in the development
Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
30. Shattered Planet
Explore a dangerous planet that's different every time and try to survive!
The Galactic Union's job for you is clear: research the alien wildlife -- for science! However, in this case, researching may include lasers, explosions, hungry aliens, space sushi, and other similarly delicious-or-terrifying hazards. In-between missions, use scrap metal you've collected to upgrade your stats.
Whether you survive or die, you'll come away better than you started!
- Completely procedurally generated levels
- 200+ items, from swords to cookies to grenades
- Alien monsters to fight or befriend
- Everyone gets the same Daily Challenge - compare your progress with your friends
- Class system - each clone skin has a different advantage
- Pet cloning - maintain your companions' DNA in their own clone vats
31. Comedy Night
Do you have the talent to face off against other comedians in a live comedy show contest. See how your material holds up in the face of brutal audience members who can vote you off or the relentless smack talk from other performers.PerformPerform in-front of a live audience as a individual or go head to head with another performer. If you are an aspiring comedian this is a great sandbox to try out new material and perfect your show. If you can sing, see how a live audience responds in the open mic singing rooms or take other payers down in rap battle sessions.WatchBe be part of the audience and decide which performers stay or go by voting them off the stage. Heckle players or encourage them as they do there best to entertain you.CreatePlayers have full control over custom avatars as they use different styles and animations to enhance the performance.
*Game Controllers are fully supported aside from the launcher.
You have the tools you'll need to bring any airplane to life. Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design and attach wings and then strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies.
Over 100,000 airplanes are available to download for free from SimplePlanes.com Find anything from old WW2 bombers to next generation fighters to sci-fi spacecrafts. You can upload your own airplanes and rise through the ranks from a bronze builder to a gold level builder.
DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL
Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated continuously while flying. Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills.CHALLENGES
Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. The challenges will keep you entertained for hours. Land on aircraft carriers, escort bombers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more.SANDBOX
Use all available parts to build airplanes with no restrictions. The sky is the limit. Literally.
Modding is fully supported so you can build your own parts and environments. Download our Unity package which includes specially designed tools to aid in designing and building mods which you can then share with your friends and the community.
33. Cubicle Quest
Cubicle Quest is a game about how life can suck. Dead end jobs, repetitive obligations, irritating coworkers... Cubicle Quest takes all of those things and turns them into enemies you can fight in an old-school RPG.
Adventuring in Cubicle Quest doesn't earn you levels and gold to fight some great ancient evil. Every quest has an impact on your character's life, whether it's getting a promotion at work, finding new friends, or figuring out what you want to do in life. Gain allies and personal strength until you take on the forces keeping you in your cubicle!
- 20-25 hours of gameplay, including post-game challenges and secret ending. Permanent choices and time-based challenges add replay value.
- Monsters don't drop gold. All your cash comes from the complex financial system, including your regular job, side gigs, and potentially starting your own business.
- In addition to destroying your credit card and college debt, you can invest your money in savings accounts and stocks.
- Instead of elements like fire and ice, you fight enemies with work or interpersonal skills for intuitive strategy. The enemies will be hitting you with unique elements too, many of them not comparable to normal RPG strategies.
- Nine party members, each useful for supporting you in different challenges.
- Multiple choices for marriage, each providing unique elements to the second half of the game. Or stay single, if you find the right quest.
34. Vambrace: Cold Soul
The King of Shades has cursed the great city of Icenaire. Now cast under a permanent blight of frost fall, its former residents have returned from the dead as mad Wraiths. Survivors take refuge deep underground where they lead a desperate campaign against this unearthly power. Woefully outmatched, they are forced into hiding as the King of Shades amasses an army of the undead above them. One fateful day, a mysterious stranger appears in the city with an enchanted vambrace. She may now be their only hope…
You are Evelia Lyric, bearer of the Aetherbrace and the only human capable of entering Icenaire. The survivors now look to you as their best hope against the King of Shades. Only one problem...you’re woefully outmatched, and survival is not guaranteed.
Vambrace: Cold Soul is a narrative-driven game filled with memorable characters, brutal challenges, and deep strategy. To succeed, you must choose perceptive party leaders, camp to recuperate, navigate strange encounters, and survive deadly combat. Will you scavenge for supplies to sell or use them to craft new items for your next expedition? The surface of Icenaire is cold and unforgiving. So, prepare your party well before departing...lest you join the cursed city's undead.
In this game, the difference between life and undeath all comes down to good planning and smart tactics!
Embark on an epic fantasy-adventure spanning 7 intriguing chapters.
Complete sub-quests to unlock up to 26 new, thematic character skins.
Assemble your party from 5 races and 10 unique classes of recruits.
Craft items and armor from precious materials gathered on your trips.
Make crucial decisions where one wrong turn can seal your party's fate.
Prepare well well or condemn your comrades to permanent death.
Find codex pages to expand upon Ethera's history and mythical lore.
Brick-Force is a sandbox shooter that lets you create your own battlefield or join other players’ worlds to fight on their turf!
From the sci-fi universe of “BrickStar” and the magical fantasy setting of “BrickSaga” all the way to the Wild West themed worlds of “Cowboys & Bricks”, Brick-Force offers you countless possibilities to build, share, and play on your very own battlefield, using hundreds of different bricks, outfits, weapons, and much more.Features
- Swiftly create awesome maps and share them with the world
- Fight alongside your friends in 8 bricktastic PvP & PvE game modes
- Customize your character with hundreds of costumes and clothing items
- Access a loaded arsenal that ranges from lollipops to laser rifles
- Regular themed updates with new settings, features, and possibilities
Over two million players have already started building virtual worlds in Brick-Force. Using various types of bricks and even interactive elements such as turrets, mines, and portals, they create architectural masterpieces which serve as the setting for several different shooter modes. There’s a bit of an architect hidden inside every one of us, so get in the sandbox and play! In Brick-Force, you can fulfill your creative impulses and build a world that suits your tastes, either by yourself or together with friends.
Discover the worlds created by other players or share your own maps with the Brick-Force community! More than 1,200,000 worlds have been built in Brick-Force to date, and they’re just waiting for you and your friends to come explore them.
The shooter modes of Brick-Force offer an exciting change of pace from building. Grab your weapon and transform from a master architect into an elite soldier. space marine or colt-swinging cowboy! Defend your own world with sniper rifles, pistols, frying pans, and more – or bring your fight to some of the very best maps made by the community! Brick-Force offers many different game modes, including team and individual Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Build and Destroy (where you can build and fight at the same time), Defusion, Freefall, Zombie Mode, and Defense Mode.
Categories in common with Brick-Force: Action
36. Dev Guy
Being a developer for games is difficult. It's even harder when you are an indie developer. In Dev Guy, you play the roll of Warren (an independent developer) just trying to get his game on the app store before his game license expires. It sounds simple, but becomes complex quickly when his car goes missing, and his data disappears with it. Will warren get his car back? Join Warren as he tries to retrieve his game data while solving puzzles, hacking other developer's computers, breaking windows, and yelling at his friend Cabe. If you've played classic puzzle adventure games and feel the need for more, this game might be right up your alley. Using the power of the UDK, Dev Guy brings you the most graphically underwhelming game of this year.
37. Dogfight 1942
Piloting a wide range of aircraft, players engage in aerial dogfights and dangerous fighter missions across the major theaters of war during WWII. Featuring realistic aircraft, DOGFIGHT 1942 introduces cutting-edge flight dynamics with unprecedented arcade accessibility. Fly over 40 historically accurate planes, ranging from the fabled P-38 Lightning and Britain's Spitfire, to the feared Messerschmitt 109 and Japanese Kate.Key Features
AERIAL ARCADE AUTHENTICITY
- Explosive arcade action alongside advanced physics and painstaking recreation of actual events and aircraft creates an experience that’s easily accessible but hard to master
- All aircraft are based on authentic models and all combat missions are representative of actual WWII engagements
- Fun, dynamic battles offer a wide variety of action and most importantly targets to destroy – any given battle will combine dogfighting, escort missions and ground assault
- Dogfight Mode - Fly against a friend in head-to-head aerial combat, to determine who is the top Ace.
- Survival Mode - Fly with your wingman battling countless waves of enemies.
- Campaign Co-op Mode - Fly with your wingman through various Co-op campaign missions fighting the Axis Alliance.
38. Bladed Fury
This is a classic Chinese fantasy 2D action game, based on Chinese history, mythology with a dash of surrealism in the mix.
At the beginning of the Warring States Period, Tian, an officer under Duke Kang of Qi, set a trap that killed the Duke, exiled Ji, the younger princess, and put Shu, the elder princess, under house arrest. This event established the Tian family as the ruler of Qi.
Ji tried to seek justice, but failed repeatedly. During her journey, she encountered ancient deities like Hou Yi and Jingwei, who helped her obtain the powers of Soul Slivers, and eventually returned to the Palace to finish what she started.
As the dust settled, Ji realized this was the beginning of a new world...
- Unique art style with mysterious Chinese elements.
- Fluid combat experience and style that's easy to learn but difficult to master.
- The Soul Sliver system adds depth and changes the pace, making combat more exciting.
39. Rocket Riot
Rocket Riot packs hundreds of zany characters, aggressive mini-bosses, tons of tough bosses and crazy visual effects into one rocket package! In this awesomely 8-bit styled game, blast your way through the environment or hide behind it, battling the strangest enemies you will ever encounter.
Uncover wacky power-ups, navigate through completely destructible environments, or burrow into different areas of the map for surprise attacks. Destroyed objects regenerate, keeping the action fast-paced. But time doesn’t heal all wounds!features:
- Engage in over 200 single player missions, set in distinctly stylized worlds!
- Unlock over 300 characters! Zombies vs. robots! Rocket-propelled bananas! Pirates vs. meese…uh…multiple moose!
- Test your strength and accuracy against tons of bosses… and mini bosses too.
- Classic Rocket Riot™ levels with awesome new stories, characters and visual effects.
- 20 crazy power-ups: some helpful, some funny… all explosive.
- Colorful 8-bit style visuals with a splash of modern artistic flair, now in stereoscopic 3D.
- Maps constantly change by regenerating after they’re destroyed. But time doesn’t heal all wounds!
- Use mouse/keyboard controls, or Controller.
40. Ballistic Overkill
- "It's insane, fast paced, and action packed in a way that's fun, and tactical." Spifferino, Steam User
- "Can be enjoyed by both casual and competitive gamers." Skyrunes, Steam User
- "I've really enjoyed playing this game through different versions to watch it evolve and once it's finished it's going to be a really fantastic game." Liamdawe, Gaming on Linux
Ballistic Overkill is a fast paced PvP shooter. Easy pick up and play, no complicated setups or rules: it’s kill or be killed!
- Over 80 weapons
- 7 Classes
- 10 Maps
- 4 Game Modes
- Steam Market integration
Select one of 7 classes, each with their own skills and weapons. Make multiple loadouts with each, creating different builds within the same character. No wimpy support classes, in Ballistic everyone is a killer!
- Berserker – deadly close combat rushdown expert
- Vanguard – master of field survival and assault specialist
- Wraith – infiltrator and ranged assassin
- Shadow – master of speed and stealth assassinations
- Grenadier – bane of the campers and explosions maniac
- Tank – towering machine-gun toting survival expert
- Marksman – perceptive and adaptable intelligence specialist
With over 80 weapons ingame, there's ever a new way to kill your enemies in Ballistic. But even better, all weapons have droppable skins that you can trade and/or sell through the Steam Market system. Every couple of months, the drop Season changes, allowing players to drop different skins and seek different accessories.
- Class based lockboxes
- 2-4 drops per week
- No keys required to open lockboxes
- 5 different item rarities: common, advanced, special, elite and legendary
- Collect skins to gain access to special season based accessories
From parks, to malls, to abandoned hospitals and factories, Ballistic covers a wide variety of locations in its 10 maps. Some are large and some are small, but all of them have personality and something that makes it unique. All maps have multiple game modes available, including:
- Team Deathmatch
- Free for All
- Capture Point
- King of the Hill
41. Twin Sector
The story of Twin Sector takes place in a post-apocalyptic future where the remains of mankind have been put to artificial sleep in cryogenic chambers deep under the contaminated surface of earth — until the planet becomes habitable again.
You as the player must take the role of Ashley Simms, the protagonist of Twin Sector. Suddenly awakened by the station's security A.I. system O.S.C.A.R., you face the imminent extinction of all other still sleeping survivors due to an unknown failure in the life support system. According to O.S.C.A.R., you are the only person who was able to be woken and therefore the only individual capable of saving mankind. Within the next ten hours you will need to repair the broken main generator of the subterranean bunker system in order to reestablish the station's functionality. But there are yet unknown forces trying to prevent you from succeeding at all costs!
Twin Sector is a thrilling physics-based action-adventure which allows players free interaction with their environment. Using the advantages of the powerful HAVOK®-Engine, innumerable puzzles, challenges and enemies await the players in a hostile and threatening futuristic environment. Featuring more than 15 missions alongside a thrilling story line unfolding over the course of action.
- More than 15 challenging missions
- Thrilling and exciting storyline
- Innovative gameplay
- Physics-based action-adventure
- Solve challenging puzzles in different ways
Earth is in the grips of a bitter cold war - nuclear armaments are armed and ready to fire should either East or West make a move. World leaders look to the skies for answers, and in a manner of speaking, an answer is found. An impossible mineral, a compound of elements that fits not into our understanding of the universe, has been discovered in the deepest reaches of space.
This impossible mineral begins to revolutionize technology - first being developed into weapons in order to control the spaces in which the compound can be found. But neither side wants to see the other gain control over supply.
A distant solar-system. A fight for the survival of billions. That is where you come in.
"Clash is a hard-core action/rpg arena blend. With a wide variety of skills to mix and match that inspires creativity and unique styles, Clash lives up to its goal as an action game for the brainy. Play multiplayer with friends or compete in the single-player league by making your way up the leader-board."
43. Impact Winter
A game controller is recommended to play Impact Winter.
"In 30 days, help is coming…"
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall. Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
Rescue-minus 30 days:
Rediscover the survival genre: strategize in a bid to lower the Rescue Timer.
Lead your team to survival:
Provide for your team and unite your skills in a freezing struggle for life.
An immersive and unpredictably hostile world:
Outlast a hazardous winter brought to life by a unique artistic direction.
44. From the Depths
SummaryIn From the Depths you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, space ships, hot air balloons and more! The game is currently in alpha and contains a wide range of single player content including:
- A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents.
- A campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight unique factions.
- A Story Mode where you can (eventually!) play 15 missions as each of the eight factions - a fantastic mixture of strategy, design and wild battles! Defend your fleet against waves of enemy forces in a series of extremely tough challenges that unlock new components.
- Design and build your fleet, fortresses and structures however you want. The alpha currently has over 400 unique components blocks, not including 29 different components for making missiles, torpedoes, depth charges and bombs.
- The sky's the limit, you can equip your vehicle with - cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, fire control computers, blueprint spawners, repair bots, air pumps, automated control blocks and many, many more!
- Realistic physics - every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle's functionality, physics and control. Drag, inertia tensors, buoyancy and sealed compartments are all updated based on the design of your vehicle and the damage sustained.
- Be part of a fantastic community (http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum), with new releases made on average once a week. Community organised challenges and blueprint sharing make it an extremely friendly place to hang out!
Customisable ComponentsThe customisable components in From the Depths allow a unique level of engineering customisation:
- Design custom missiles, bombs, depth charges and torpedoes by combining various warheads types, fuse types, IR seekers, laser beam riders, laser designators, thrusters, navigation algorithms, fuel pods, sonar seekers, buoyancy compartments and propellers, to deliver a truly bespoke weapon.
- Design custom cannons by combining four different barrel types and lengths with autoloaders, warhead types, ammo boxes and auxiliary components to create everything from AA cannons to howitzers.
- Design custom AI by combing an AI mainframe with 'AI cards' slotted into motherboard blocks. Add radar detection, laser detection and tracking and local weapon controllers to give partial or full control to AI. Create anything from a fully AI controlled aircraft carrier to a battery powered drone.
- Design custom engines using crank shafts, cylinders, carburetors, super chargers, exhausts and fuel injectors. Electric engines, generators and chargers are also available for backup power supplies and drones.
- Similar systems exist for the creation of anti-vehicle and anti-missile lasers, as well as drills that can cut even the largest of battleships in half.
45. Good Robot
Everything was fine - until one day, the robots went bananas and killed all humans. To avert a public relations and stock market nightmare, PyroCorp rests its final hope on you - the only remaining Good Robot.DO✓ Erase all evidence that suggests PyroCorp caused human extinction
✓ Terminate all bad robots, for they are the incriminating evidence
✓ Support PyroCorp by purchasing the latest in robot destruction technology
✓ Save yourself from killer robots by making sure your killer robot is betterDON'T✗ Question what you’re told
✗ Listen to what the virus has to say
✗ Talk to the robots
✗ Romance the robots
Are you a Good Robot? Let me put it this way:
Do bad robots come with a 14-day money back guarantee*?
46. Cooking Simulator
Experience the world of restaurant cooking in a highly polished, realistic kitchen. Use ovens, gas stands, pots, pans, bowls and plates, everything you need in a kitchen. Prepare dozens of lifelike ingredients - from vegetables through fish to steaks and poultry - to cook over thirty real dishes - or anything you like.
This is your kitchen. You can do anything here. If you really don't want to, you don't even have to cook anything. Throw kitchen knives like darts. Set fire to cardboard boxes, cook a steak on them, and then save the day with a fire extinguisher. Build a tower out of pots and trays. Everything with real-life physics.
However, if you'd rather be a cook, the same physics engine gives you unlimited opportunities. Cut some vegetables, put them in a pot and boil. Use a blender to make a soup. Bake a fish fillet, but remember not to burn it! See your ingredients transform with temperature. The kitchen experience awaits!
Subtly modify your dishes according to your clients' whims. Use different spices to make them love your cooking, and they will write you a unique review you will not forget!
Deliver fine dishes and unlock new, more refined recipes as your fame grows. Acquire social media reviews, Michelin stars and rise through the ranks of the greatest cooks - but beware! The Mystery Client awaits, and if you fail to please him, much of your hard work will be lost.
Categories in common with Cooking Simulator: Simulation
Cosmochoria is a love letter to old-school action / arcade games like Asteroids, Sinistar, and Mario Bros. Cosmochoria is a mesmerizing way to kill hours: hopping between planets, unraveling forgotten mysteries, killing aliens & giant space monsters and planting mysterious seeds to sprout new life across a long-barren galaxy.
You play the role of a tiny pink naked cosmonaut who 'finds himself' in a distant galaxy. While no story is immediately apparent, consecutive games will begin to reveal some of the deeper mysteries surrounding the universe around you.
You are free to roam the galaxy in search of these secrets, or to remain on a single planet, establishing a home base to fight aliens and tend to your galactic garden.
- So much Pew Pew Pew High Score arcade action.
- Super secrety mystery STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS for unlockable braggeryness.
- Plant seeds to sprout new plants, new plants give more seeds.
- Grow plants to fill dead planets with your Love Juices.
- Massive UltraNova Explosions Like from Contra III.
- Build Towers like a construction BOSS.
- Procedurally generated galaxy. Each game is unique like a snowflake.
- Aliens poop crystals from their bums before they explode.
- Spend said poop crystals at the upgrade shop to improve your abilities.
- Radical interstellar screen sized boss fights.
- Mini-Map Upgrade plots your cosmic journey.
- Warping around the whole place like U really mean it.
- Fresh electronic soundtrack by Ilkae, Zebra & Mantrakid.
- Hand Crafted Vector illustration stylee.
- Form Deeply Special Bonds with Secret Cartoon Animal Pets.
- Befriend an old hermit alien at his wooden shack.
- Discover hidden artifacts strewn across the galaxy.
- Fire Bullets into a whole bunch of Bad Guy Faces.
- Float NAKEDLY all over Outer Space!!
48. Vive le Roi
January 21, 1793, Revolutionaries are about to guillotine King Louis XVI of France, leaving the elite free to take over and enrich themselves by snapping up the assets of the clergy and the nobility. You are the last hope for the people of France to prevent the King's execution and alter the country's destiny.
Vive le Roi (Long live the King) is a puzzle platform game with levels taking place during the French Revolution.
- 30 levels and many puzzles to solve during the adventure
- Stealthy trick guards by opening gates, moving objects and much more
- Challenge yourself to complete each puzzle with the minimum amount of moves
Rencounter is a difficult, turn-based, RPG, roguelike game with a mysterious atmosphere.
The world of Rencounter is immersed in gloom. The game begins in a maze full of bloodthirsty enemies, valuable resources, and secrets. Help your squad survive while navigating through a network of tunnels and rooms. Distribute provisions and medicine to keep them alive.
In a world where every choice counts, you will be taken away on a path that will shape your destiny. Find your way to the end of the quest and discover the secrets at the end of your journey!
- Explore dungeons
- Fight enemies
- Scavenge equipment
- Loot valuable items
- Build Your character
- Manage inventory
BONEWORKS Is a narrative VR action adventure using advanced experimental physics mechanics. Dynamically navigate through environments, engage in physics heavy combat, and creatively approach puzzles with physics.
- Advanced Physics: Designed entirely for consistent universal rules, the advanced physics mechanics encourage players to confidently and creatively interact with the virtual world however you want.
- Combat: Approach combat in any number of ways you can think off following the physical rules of the game's universe. Melee weapons, firearms, physics traps, environments, can all be used to aid you in fights with enemy entities.
- Weapons, lots of weapons: Boneworks provides players with a plethora of physics based weaponry; guns, swords, axes, clubs, spears, hammers, experimental energy weapons, nonsensical mystery tools, and anomalous physics weapons.
- Interaction: Hyper realistic VR object and environment interaction.
- Story: Play through the game's mysterious narrative and explore the deep inner workings of the Monogon Industries' artificial intelligence operating system; Myth OS.
- Character Bodies: Accurate full IK body systems built from the ground up provide a realistic looking body presence and allow for a maximum level of immersion with physical interaction in the game space.
More feature information soon.
ATTENTION: This game demonstrates advanced VR mechanics and concepts, players are recommended to have previous VR experience and understanding of common VR gameplay principles before proceeding.